PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Could TYREEK emulate Lamar?

UChieffyBugger
12-14-2019, 05:11 AM
In practice BEFORE we potentially face the Ravens again? You hear a lot of the talking heads say "defenses can't prepare for that kind of speed and that's why he's having success"...but aren't we one the few teams who actually has someone who can be on the scout team and replicate those fake hand offs and runs to the edge? Hell we could throw Mecole In there too :evil: .

Imagine having to face someone who's faster than Lamar all week In practice? Our guys couldn't have better preperation than that imo.

ThyKingdomCome15
12-14-2019, 05:22 AM
Reek can flat out throw

wheeler08
12-14-2019, 07:18 AM
Didn’t we cut the guy that played Lamar on the scout team?

jjchieffan
12-14-2019, 07:28 AM
Lol at people scared of the Ravens. Yeah. Tyreek could definitely do that. Our improved defense won't have a problem containing him. We beat them last year with Sutton's crappy defense. We beat them this year before our defense came together, and if we face them in the playoffs, we will beat them again. Bring them on. I want the Ravens in the playoffs so that we can be the team to end their season and shut up all the hype.

TwistedChief
12-14-2019, 07:29 AM
Reek can flat out throw

ROFL He’s 0/1 with a pick and I’m pretty sure every Chiefs fans’ first reaction was, “Wait, Tyreek is left handed?” Followed by “No, never again.”

I do think they could find ways to run him out of the wildcat and other creative ways to get him the ball in more space. I wouldn’t be shocked if we see that in the playoffs.

Easy 6
12-14-2019, 08:06 AM
This actually isn’t a terrible idea

stevieray
12-14-2019, 08:10 AM
“Wait, Tyreek is left handed?”

:rockon:

Raiderhater
12-14-2019, 08:11 AM
This actually isn’t a terrible idea

I don’t hate it. I don’t know if it’s necessary or not but, I also don’t see how it could hurt.

stevieray
12-14-2019, 08:20 AM
The hype is getting stupid.

UChieffyBugger
12-14-2019, 09:21 AM
it's NOT about being "scared" folks, it's about being as PREPARED as possible to face what we know they are gonna do when/if we see them again In the playoffs :D .

-King-
12-14-2019, 09:21 AM
So you want tyreek Hill on the scout team of a playoff game...

jjchieffan
12-14-2019, 09:55 AM
it's NOT about be "scared" folks, it's about being as PREPARED as possible to face what we know they are gonna do when/if we see them again In the playoffs :D .

Considering that the Chiefs have faced them this season and last season with their running back behind center(and won both times), I'm pretty sure that they're prepared

Deberg_1990
12-14-2019, 09:58 AM
So you want tyreek Hill on the scout team of a playoff game...

Exactly

Most of our guys have already played against Lamar and know his game.

Not really worth the time putting Tyreek on the scout team.

Most of the defenses Lamar is beating are already in good position to stop him. He just ‘out athletes’ them. That’s tough to stop. When you know what’s coming but can’t do anything to stop it.

saphojunkie
12-14-2019, 10:31 AM
They can also just watch the game film of when we beat them already this year.

loochy
12-14-2019, 10:52 AM
it's NOT about be "scared" folks, it's about being as PREPARED as possible to face what we know they are gonna do when/if we see them again In the playoffs :D .

WE are not SCARED

Wallcrawler
12-14-2019, 10:55 AM
Their defense is not good folks. We are going to have huge opportunities for big plays, just like the one Hardman torched Earl Thomas on. If the Ravens are to win, Jackson will have to win it with his arm. The clock is our ally against the ravens, given that their offense shortens games immensely already.

They fall behind, Jackson will have to play hero ball, and I just dont see that working.

Dante84
12-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Wouldn’t Hardman be more similar?

ThyKingdomCome15
12-14-2019, 12:07 PM
ROFL He’s 0/1 with a pick and I’m pretty sure every Chiefs fans’ first reaction was, “Wait, Tyreek is left handed?” Followed by “No, never again.”

I do think they could find ways to run him out of the wildcat and other creative ways to get him the ball in more space. I wouldn’t be shocked if we see that in the playoffs.

Joke is on you. Him and Chris Jones were clowning around one day at training camp in front of the fans. Jones can throw at little bit. But even he said Tyreek was "very impressive." Reek bouncing them off the uprights to the delight of the fans. Just a great athlete.

Bowser
12-14-2019, 12:56 PM
Yes, let's take away practice time for Tyreek at receiver so he can be a scout team QB for us. The Ravens wouldn't have an answer for us if we had that kind of prep for them, even though we've already beaten them once this year.

Top shelf idea. Print 'em.

poolboy
12-14-2019, 01:33 PM
spine move, spin move

Mahomes_Is_God
12-14-2019, 02:07 PM
We don't need to resort to their dumb ass gimmicks. We will beat them straight up as usual. But I have a feeling the Ravens will shit all over themselves in the playoffs. I smell a Chiefs/Pats Part 4 brewing. These two were destined to do battle forever.

Fire Me Boy!
12-14-2019, 03:08 PM
Back in the day, Vermiel used Dante Hall to play scout team for the Falcons and Vick. And if memory serves, we routed them with 6 or 8 TDs.

UChieffyBugger
12-14-2019, 06:13 PM
Yes, let's take away practice time for Tyreek at receiver so he can be a scout team QB for us. The Ravens wouldn't have an answer for us if we had that kind of prep for them, even though we've already beaten them once this year.

Top shelf idea. Print 'em.

LOL at someone thinking letting Tyreek do a few reps replicating Lamar for the scout team is gonna somehow make him forget how to play WR!! :evil: .

InChiefsHeaven
12-14-2019, 06:21 PM
Reeks not tall enough. We'd be practicing against a really short guy. Then, on game day, the defense would be all confused at the hight of Lamar, and would be caught flat footed. It's a horrible idea.

Bowser
12-14-2019, 06:29 PM
LOL at someone thinking letting Tyreek do a few reps replicating Lamar for the scout team is gonna somehow make him forget how to play WR!! :evil: .

I bet Tyreek playing scout QB in practice really gave us an edge that first game.

Easy 6
12-14-2019, 06:31 PM
Back in the day, Vermiel used Dante Hall to play scout team for the Falcons and Vick. And if memory serves, we routed them with 6 or 8 TDs.

Mr. Flopnuts
12-14-2019, 06:36 PM
Fuck the Ravens. We don't have shit to prove. They do. All we've done is beat them, whether it be in their house or ours.

UChieffyBugger
12-14-2019, 06:46 PM
I bet Tyreek playing scout QB in practice really gave us an edge that first game.

We're not talking about the first game though..we're talking about the next game after that very same QB went on to have a historic season. This is the difference between other teams and the Pats...the leave no stone unturned. Why you or any other fan would have a problem with Tyreek using his speed to help the defense is beyond me tbh.

UChieffyBugger
12-14-2019, 06:46 PM
Reeks not tall enough. We'd be practicing against a really short guy. Then, on game day, the defense would be all confused at the hight of Lamar, and would be caught flat footed. It's a horrible idea.

SMH it's about THE SPEED!!..NOT THE HEIGHT.

Jewish Rabbi
12-14-2019, 06:50 PM
Could UChieffyBugger DIE in a CAR accident?

Easy 6
12-14-2019, 06:53 PM

While I may kinda agree with bugger just this once, this is still LMAO

InChiefsHeaven
12-14-2019, 06:54 PM
SMH it's about THE SPEED!!..NOT THE HEIGHT.

Your kidding right?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
12-14-2019, 07:44 PM

Something is seriously wrong with you

Jewish Rabbi
12-14-2019, 09:06 PM

Because I don’t put up with dipshits like you, UChieffy, JakeF, and Ubeja?

UChieffyBugger
12-14-2019, 09:09 PM

"AND THEN JEWISH RABBI'S MOM SAID 'I WISH I SWALLOWED YOUR DUMB ASS BECAUSE YOU'RE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF TRASH AND YOU ALWAYS WILL BE'".

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CoffvJmUkAAdtGr.jpg

ThyKingdomCome15
12-14-2019, 09:10 PM

Harsh for a Rabbi. I feel bad for your students.

UChieffyBugger
12-14-2019, 09:10 PM

He's merely a coward who talks smack on chiefs forums!!!..I laugh at clowns like him ROFL .

rabblerouser
12-14-2019, 09:46 PM

And King. Don't forget King.

TinyEvel
12-14-2019, 10:25 PM
In practice BEFORE we potentially face the Ravens again? \

Pointless, it won't work. Tyreek's skin color is much darker than the ball.

-King-
12-14-2019, 10:30 PM
And King. Don't forget King.

LMAO The number of times you randomly mention me in threads. I'm in your head. Control your addictions man.

Easy 6
12-14-2019, 10:42 PM
Pointless, it won't work. Tyreek's skin color is much darker than the ball.

Good copy, virtue signal received... carry on

-King-
12-14-2019, 11:15 PM
Good copy, virtue signal received... carry on

Joke whooshed. 10-4

rabblerouser
12-15-2019, 02:39 AM
LMAO The number of times you randomly mention me in threads. I'm in your head. Control your addictions man.

I always think of you when someone makes a list of the biggest dumbasses on CP.

:shrug: