PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs have a new fan !!!!!

Coogs
09-19-2000, 07:58 PM
Hi Everybody!

I missed the game on Sunday, but for a very good reason... I'm so proud to announce that I'm a daddy of a very new baby boy. He was born 5:12 Sunday afternoon. He took us by total surprise since he came quite early - 4 weeks in fact, but he's healthy and already home. Mom is doing great - she went all natural and I have a new found respect for women everywhere. You'll be happy to hear he came home in a little Chiefs outfit - so you know this boy will be raised right. He's 18" long, weighed 6 lbs 13oz, and has yet to enter a qualifying 40 yard dash time. Well, I got more important things to do so I better sign off.

Go Chiefs!!!!

KC Jones (EJJ)<P>

The-Man
09-19-2000, 08:02 PM
[b]Congratulations!</B>

ColoradoChief
09-19-2000, 08:04 PM
Ejj - Congrats!!! Great to here that he is healthy and doing well. Congrats again.

JOhn
09-19-2000, 08:06 PM
AWESOME!!!

Does he have a name? Eric Okoye Johnson?

Donkey Drew
09-19-2000, 08:06 PM
Hey, Jones--birdman here from the DPO...(not sure if you knew that or not)...

Congrats man...

New additions to the family (and the Chiefs kingdom) are always fun...

Coogs
09-19-2000, 08:13 PM
Thx guys!

...and yes Morph, his name is Liam Andrew Johnson. He's named after his mom's grandfather Andrew and great grandfather Liam. Good choice too because he takes after that side of the family. I tried for Atilla or Genghis, but she wouldn't have it.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-19-2000, 08:48 PM
KC Jones:

Congratulations from here too!!!!!!!!

I hope you have all the Chiefs regalia for him already stocked up so you won't have to put him in all the fru-fru stuff you're gonna get with the baby gifts over the next few weeks!!!

mmaddogg
raising his paw with a toast to Mr & Mrs & Liam Andrew Jones

------------------
"When you're not the lead dog in the pack, the view is always the same"

BroncoFan
09-19-2000, 09:06 PM
Congratulations on the new addition. Great day to be born!!!

One day he will love the story about Elvis's 5 touchdown day.

wutamess
09-19-2000, 09:11 PM
Congrats Eric. I'm glad to hear he and his Mom are healthy and well. Who knows, maybe in 33 years we'll have another QB throw for 5 TDs in a game - Liam Johnson!!!

BTW, great Irish name (Liam). Same as my bro.

All the best.

Yosef_Malkovitch
09-19-2000, 09:16 PM
Pam:

I wonder if Elvis Grbac will be telling the story of his 5 TD day to his kids just like Al Bundy of "Married With Children" does on his really bad days.

mmaddog

------------------
"When you're not the lead dog in the pack, the view is always the same"

Logical
09-20-2000, 06:51 AM
Congrats Eric!!! I'm so happy for you!

--Shannon

Luzap
09-20-2000, 06:57 AM
Congrats as well, Eric!

LD for KC
09-20-2000, 07:00 AM
Outstanding! Congrats!

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

[b]The SitCom must die!!</B>

ansonsdad
09-20-2000, 07:36 AM
Congrat's Eric!

I brought my son home from the hospital on a hot July day in a Chiefs outfit made for the fall. The wife was P.O.'d, but I couldn't have been more proud.

Your fun is just beginning!

AustinChief
09-20-2000, 07:40 AM
Congrates! And be sure he get's plenty of snaps so he'll be ready for the draft of 2022.

A little duck hunting can't hurt either.

------------------
~Duckaholic~
[i]Shoot 'em in the lips</I>

Warrior5
09-20-2000, 07:48 AM
Congrats Eric and mom, welcome to the world Liam, may all of you stay healthy and prosper.

darkchief
09-20-2000, 08:01 AM
Congratulations!!

My wife and I had twins in July, and they get to watch every game with me. My older son (now 2 and a half) was born Nov. 3 1997. That was a Monday night game against Pittsburg. (Elvis broke his collarbone) Father and son bundled up in a Chiefs blanket and watched the game while mom slept.

Again, congratulations and good luck.

scooter

ROBHONDA
09-20-2000, 08:29 AM
I'm really happy for Mr and Mrs KC Jones.
Can you share his name with us. Since Elvis and Sly had big days, did you name him
Elvis Jones or Sylvester Jones?!?!?!?!

I'm very happy for you.

------------------
Chiefs Rock

ROBHONDA
09-20-2000, 08:30 AM
Silly me, I just read his name is Liam Andrew
Jones. Sounds great.

------------------
Chiefs Rock

ColoradoChief
09-20-2000, 08:32 AM
Henry - Check out post number 5 for the name (grin).

I also have to say this once, and may the force be with him.

DoktorSmith
09-20-2000, 08:36 AM
Congrats!!!

AustinChief
09-20-2000, 07:36 PM
Congratulations.

At 3am, when you're dealing with a grumpy baby and an even grumpier wife who reminds you that it's your turn to get up and get the bottle, relish those moments. They may not seem that special at the time, but they go so fast....

I can't believe my daughter is seven. Turn around and poof....where did the time go? It's absolutely flown by.

------------------
Misplaced Chiefs Fan
Red and Gold on the Warpath
Nightwolf Graphics (http://www.nightwolfgraphics.com)

milkman
09-20-2000, 09:27 PM
CONGRATS KC-JONES!!!!!!!!!! here is to many sleeples nights but now you can watch alot of sports and taped CHIEFS GAMES.