PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ray "Mighty Mouse" Crockett,

Chieficus
09-25-2000, 09:12 AM
pump THIS, Loser!

Better stop celebrating so much and conserve your energy for that asskicking that you ought to know by now will be coming your way.

Frazod
09-25-2000, 09:40 AM
A$$ kicking ... not even close, bud.

Granted, I know you're excited about the win, but gimme a break.

ColoradoChief
09-25-2000, 09:44 AM
Brad - he did give up two third down passes and the TD pass on the final drive, I was surprised he wasn't out there celebrating after that.

ansonsdad
09-25-2000, 09:47 AM
Brad -

I think this is an accurate post. Crockett was jawing and fisting all day long, only to get burnt on the GW TD.

The *** -kicking refenrence probably was to Crockett's performance and not Denvers overall performance. Our victory was hardly an *** kicking, but it certainly proved that Denver's Offense is "not all that".

Crockett should learn his lesson and stay focused on the whole game and not his individual performance. He's a show-boatin' punk, IMO.

RAGTOPRAIDER
09-25-2000, 09:48 AM
I winced through years of the Chiefs leading the league in ridiculous fist pumping, eyeball rolling after the play choreography. But I do believe the mantle has been passed to the Donks. When I was a kid I remember Jim Brown dragging half the defense into the end zone and casually flipping the ball to the ref. Nothin' to it. The ultimate taunt.

Frazod
09-25-2000, 09:55 AM
Ok, I can now see how the reference was more towards Crockett and not the 'team'. That's cool.

The offense had decent yardage, but they bogged down in the redzone ... that blows me away.

I wish that Shanahan had the same disdain for other teams as he does with Oakland.

KC Jones
09-25-2000, 10:46 AM
The stunned look on Crockett's face after DA scored was sweet after the way he flexed and celebrated his two INTs....as they say he who laughs last laughs best.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

No not an *** whoppin but I'll take on point wins any day....a win is a win is a win...

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Bwana
09-25-2000, 12:39 PM
I never considered the mighty mouse analogy but it fits. Crockett was celebrating a little too much throughout the game.

How sweet it is!!!!!

------------------
CHIEFS