PDA

View Full Version : The one thing that I remember about last years Seahawk game at Arrowhead.

kcmax
09-27-2000, 01:50 PM
Has everyone else forgotten about the a$$ whipping that Michael Sinclair laid on Victor Riley? If I remember correctly, Sinclair was even Playing with the flu.

Either way, I thought that Sinclair was a bigger pain in the arse than Watters. Whoever lines up against Sinclair MUST win the battle; otherwise, it could be a long night.

G_Man
09-27-2000, 01:56 PM
Riley (with a little help) almost completely shut down Kearse. If Gun views Sinclair as the same type of threat, a similar result should be achieved.

ColoradoChief
09-27-2000, 01:58 PM
Mi - I think Victor has improved this year, I mean how many times did Kearse beat him. I was pretty happy to see that, so we will have to see. What I remember is Waters screen's, dump's, runs... and out ugly tackling. So far this year that is where we have improved the most, so hopefully it keeps them from having many big runs.

ColoradoChief
09-27-2000, 01:59 PM
AHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!! Clint and I almost posted the same thought, I really must be more tired then I thought. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Snapper
09-27-2000, 02:05 PM
I don't want to think about last year. Lets pretend that was a bad dream. My preference will be to reflect on the rain game a couple years ago that looked like water polo(for those in the olympic spirit).

Riley is doing a good job this year and will do fine against Sinclair. Let Dunn and Drayton crack him a few times for good measure.

kcmax
09-27-2000, 02:09 PM
I have to admit, I haven't heard the names of many O-linemen called alot this year, a GREAT sign.

Yeah, Riley did look good against Kearse, and I would take "the freak" over Sinclair any day. As far as forgetting about last year, let's hope Gun & Co. haven't.