PDA

View Full Version : KC Hospitality

chiefsfan
10-24-2000, 10:01 AM
Returned to Idaho after my first visit to Arrowhead. Obviously it was a great game, and for me it was a near-religious experience.

All my other live Chiefs games have been in other stadiums out West. And I've got to tell you that I came away even prouder to be a Chiefs fan after I saw the way the Arrowhead crowd treats fans from the opposing team.

Good old Show Me hospitality mixed with some good-natured ribbing. But I can't imagine anyone from St. Louis feeling threatened - like I did last year in Oakland.

That was a great thing to see and come away with. Now if I can just get my voice back.

Go Chiefs!

Baby Lee
10-24-2000, 10:10 AM
I have been lucky enough to go to football games in following cities: Buffalo, Chicago, and Indy. I was quite surprised that the fans in all of the cities were gracious and hospitable, probably because thier team came out the victors. The most rowdy fans were in Chicago.

But obviously, the absolute best experience is sitting at Arrowhead watching the home team win.

All were good experiences...

------------------
bk

[This message has been edited by bkkcoh (edited 10-24-2000).]

Mosbonian
10-24-2000, 10:11 AM
Jim: I know exactly how you feel. I hit one game a year and have the time of my life. With a mix of tailgating with friends, catching a live Chiefs game and the energy at Arrowhead, it's hard to beat!

Bonus: My wife now sits through entire games on TV and goes "almost" as crazy as I do. Taking her to Arrowhead this year paid off big time!