PDA

View Full Version : Grunny may have starts streak snapped

DIEHARDCHIEF
10-31-2000, 09:00 AM
Read on NFLtalk.com that Grunhard was still of crutches yesterday and today and is awaiting the results of an MRI on his ankle. He still wants very badly to play as we all suspected when he hurt it originally. Here is a quote,

"It's going to be real close. If I'm up in the 70 percents, I'll be all right. With the adrenaline of game day, and the Raiders, and the race for the AFC West title-- that might kick it up to the 90's."

Damn I wish everyone on this team had his attitude. He wants nothing more than to whoop the Raiders and is willing to play on a very sore ankle to help do it. You gotta love Grunny!

chiefinbc
10-31-2000, 09:13 AM
DJAY-

Hey I just went over to NFL Talk and there isn't any story on Gruny with quote. Where did ya get that quote from?

Brian

DIEHARDCHIEF
10-31-2000, 09:19 AM
Sorry I son't know how to post a link. Scroll down to "AFC Tuesday morning headlines" near the bottom middle of the page. You will see it as one of the headlines.

chiefinbc
10-31-2000, 09:24 AM
DJAY-

IZ Cool...just cite your sources correctly. I am anal about that...I apologize ahead of time.

BRIAN

ColoradoChief
10-31-2000, 09:27 AM
Djay - Just copy the address and then paste it, that is all it takes to get a link on the page. There are also examples in the FAQ to show you how to do it.

DIEHARDCHIEF
10-31-2000, 09:30 AM
Thanks morph

Sorry Brian