PDA

View Full Version : Rams fans say Arrowhead is too loud....

Chiefnj
11-02-2000, 12:55 AM
I copied this from the "other" bb. This is a response to a thread by a "Rams are better than Chiefs" troll. It is so dang funny I thought I'd share.....

(grant stoner) I was at the Ram/Chiefs game and there was a couple from St. Louis in front of us (they were very nice), but they were literally COMPLAINING about how loud it was and that it was UNFAIR because their guys couldn't get the plays called. They were totally serious <BR>

The Rick
11-02-2000, 02:22 AM
I know a couple who won tickets from their company to the Rams vs. Chiefs game and came back complaining because the crowd was 'too loud'. They also got there like right before kickoff and didn't tailgate. They complained about the traffic and the bathroom lines.

I wanted to smack 'em!

At least I take comfort in knowing they'll stay home from now on and hopefully allow some REAL Chiefs fans to win those tickets!

My motto: If you're gonna b*tch, don't go!<P>

Luzap
11-02-2000, 07:11 AM
THAT is too funny!

[In my best whiny voice]
It's not fair, their fans cheated...

LOL.

47mack
11-02-2000, 07:20 AM
I actually heard some so called "Chiefs fan" call in and say the same thing on the radio in KC. He said it was an unfair advantage because the other team couldn't hear the plays being called. Luckily, this moron didn't have season tickets.

------------------
It looks I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue!

JOhn
11-02-2000, 07:25 AM
Apparently these people don't have a clue about 12th man nor homefield advantage..... Too funny!

KC Jones
11-02-2000, 08:46 AM
Too funny....

I heard the League was going to institute a new policy...from now on you will only be allowed to "golf clap" at an NFL game....<P>

Chief Henry
11-02-2000, 05:00 PM
That's just sad! I wonder if Rams fans are quiet at their place - especially with the roof over the stupid stadium?

Hoover
11-02-2000, 10:36 PM
Do we REALLY want to explain to these nuevofans from St. Louis and Indy what crowd noise is all about? Frankly, I enjoy watching 'em make the same amount of noise when their QB is calling an audible as when ours does.
Considering both teams wear blue, there's a lot of 'maroons' in the stands.
http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif<BR>

ColoradoChief
11-02-2000, 10:52 PM
Big - What made me crack up is during a local game the announcer said that the crowd was not as rowdy and loud. We had the ball.

Morphius
The words ignorant idiot came to mind

Chiefnj
11-02-2000, 11:05 PM
Ignorant idiots - those are the worse kind!

AustinChief
11-02-2000, 11:31 PM
Elway used to complain about the noise as well. In fact, the last time the unnecessary noise rule was used was in Arrowhead Stadium against the donkos. I am very proud to have been a part of that game.

BroncoFan
11-02-2000, 11:33 PM
Man the only time I was at arrowhead, I came away with a really hoarse voice. Loud and Proud