PDA

View Full Version : Want to write a column for NFLScoop.com?

Kanel
11-02-2000, 12:11 PM
Dear fellow KC Fans,

I post this today, because I am offering everyone on this board the opportunity to write a guest column on our site www.nflscoop.com (http://www.nflscoop.com) You can write about the Chiefs, Rams, Raiders, Broncos, whatever, your piece will be seen by a nationwide audience. E-mail your submissions to: mmcdonald@nflscoop.com

Thanks for your time!

Marty McDonald

AustinChief
11-02-2000, 02:00 PM
Marty,

No offense, but why would these guys write articles for your web site? They write pretty good articles for this web site. The reason I ask is because I actually enjoy reading the articles these guys write. I don't want to have to go somewhere else to read these articles.

Why don't you talk with that Kyle guy, and create some partnership where you link to stories on each others site?

JOhn
11-02-2000, 02:12 PM
Here is my article. I tried to email it but it no worky.

CHIEFS RULE. RAIDER SUCK. < - that's the title.

I like the Chiefs. See Chiefs run the ball. Elvis can throw a touchdown. Derrick can catch the pass. Look at the Raiders fall down. See the scoreboard? Chiefs win, Chiefs win, Chiefs WIN!!!!

How'd I do?

Kanel
11-02-2000, 03:41 PM
BroncoFan--

Just thought some people might be interested in writing for the 'Scoop, that is all.

MM

AustinChief
11-02-2000, 03:48 PM
Is there any reason an article could not be posted on both sites, or does 'Scoop require an exclusive?

(Bob Dole is trying to come up with a topic...)

Luzap
11-02-2000, 03:52 PM
Bob Dole should submit his interview with Gunther article. Im sure a national audience would like that.

ColoradoChief
11-02-2000, 04:00 PM
Titus - LMAO! That was some good classic Bob Dole humor, I had compeltely forgotten it.

AustinChief
11-02-2000, 04:20 PM
Bob Dole supposes it might be funny if it was prefaced with something.

Bob Dole would sure hate to shed that sort of light on Bob Dole's favorite team's coach, without some sort of explanation.

(Also, Bob Dole didn't save the things...)

PoliceChief
11-02-2000, 09:18 PM
Bob Dole-

We do not require an 'exclusive'. Today we ran an article from www.buffalobillsinsider.com (http://www.buffalobillsinsider.com) on the great debate between Flutie and Johnson.

Marty

Luzap
11-03-2000, 07:30 AM
Here's part of it:

After reading Gunther's comments, Bob Dole again conducted a brief telephone interview to obtain clarification. A partial transcript follows.
BD - You're ranked 26th in the NFL in rushing yards per game with an 82.7 average. How can you say the rushing game is working?
GC - I can say it because I've got a brain and a voice box. That's what differentiates us from apes, you know. I'm not sure how this question is relevant. I'm a football coach, not a scientist.
BD - I simply meant to disagree with your opinion that the rushing game was acceptable.
GC - I've accepted it. That makes it acceptable. The sun comes up every morning and sets every evening and I've got a fine automobile that gets me back and forth to and from the office. My diet is fine and there's always something in the cabinets. Small dogs make better indoor pets than large dogs, but are not as good at personal protection. The Spice Girls are back. Accept it.
BD - Ummm... Okay. Many of the fans have voiced the opinion that you should pick a running back and give him the bulk of the carries for an entire game. How do you respond?
GC - I think I covered that in your first question, Bob. Next question.
BD - Do you plan on sticking with running back by committee?
GC - We do not have a running back committee. I don't know where you and the media came up with this idea of a running back committee. They may have a club or something, but what they do with their free time is their business. We've got games to play--important games--and the players do not have time to sit around in meetings debating the merits of this thing or that. We've got coaches that do that committee meeting stuff and never seem to arrive at a decision<BR>

Luzap
11-03-2000, 07:36 AM
Im looking for the first part....I should have it in my old email.