PDA

View Full Version : Wheatley and Ritchie To Play on Sunday

PoliceChief
11-03-2000, 08:23 PM
Chief fans--

I noticed some Raider fans were caught in a tizzy today over the status of Wheatley and Ritchie. When we ran the story it was confirmed by the USA Today via telphone and later in the day via the San Jose Press Democrat. We do not publish inaccurate information at NFLScoop, nor do we intend to start.

Sincerely,

Marty McDonald
NFLScoop.com

WHEATLEY AND RITCHIE PRACTICE, DUO TO START
After several reports were run by various media outlets today regarding the game status of RB Tyrone Wheatley and FB Jon Ritchie, ESPN's John Clayton reports that Oakland Raiders Wheatley and Ritchie pracitced today and will play on Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs. In another game note, WR Kevin Lockett will return punts for the Chiefs this weekend as the club deactivated rookie RB Dante Hall on Friday.

ColoradoChief
11-03-2000, 09:45 PM
Marty - I would like to say that I respect that you came back to post that there was a mistake made. Thanks for the update.

Hoover
11-04-2000, 10:08 AM
Wheatley and Ritchie in? Good. I honor the commitment a real football player displays no matter what uniform he's wearing.

That said, banged up raidahs are grist for the CHIEFS millstone, let's grind 'em to powder.

GO CHIEFS!!! CRUSH THE FOE!

Mosbonian
11-04-2000, 10:24 AM
As far as I'm concerned, this is good news. Now when we lay the wood to the Raiders, we won't have to listen to......"we would have won if our starting RB's were in." As far as Lockett returning punts......outstanding. We needed to make a change in that department! I take it he will be on kickoff duty as well?