PDA

View Full Version : Good Article on KCChiefs.com

AustinChief
11-23-2000, 10:37 AM
Though with 3 home losses this season, the mystique seems to be fading, it's still a good article.

<a href="http://www.kcchiefs.com/latest/mainnews.asp?storyID=1920&cat=1&showLatest=yes">Chiefs Fan Thankful for Arrowhead Experience</a>

chiefsfan
11-23-2000, 11:40 AM
Bob - Glad you enjoyed it. It really was a magical day for my son and me. Folks who live in KC may take it for granted. They shouldn't. You've really got something special there.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Buzzbait
11-23-2000, 02:20 PM
I agree that was an excellent article. I posted earlier in the week that I was not too excited about going to the San Diego game this week. However, after reading your article my blood started pumping and reminded me why I must stay positive! While, the game won't be at Arrowhead seeing the Chiefs is always great!

AZ(now South Orange County)Chief

Buzzbait
11-23-2000, 02:20 PM
duplicate...

Anyone think kcchiefs.com will post my Delaney article? Somehow I doubt it... :)

AZ

[This message has been edited by AZChief (edited 11-23-2000).]

AustinChief
11-24-2000, 07:20 AM
AZ--Bob Dole doubts it, too. You ought to submit the thing anyway.

Idahojim: Bob Dole appreciates it more than ever now that he lives in Texas and rarely gets to attend.

Got to attend the MNF game earlier this season and made a cell call back to Texas and left it open so the lame Cowboy fans down here could hear what the National Anthem really sounds like.

bkkcoh
11-24-2000, 09:51 AM
OUTSTANDING ARTICLE, JIM!!!

Thanks!

ct
could never have said it so well

kcneo
11-24-2000, 01:36 PM
Well, that certainly puts it all in perspective for me! What a GREAT atrticle!

I LOVE THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!<P>

kcmax
11-24-2000, 04:27 PM
Every chif fan outside of KC can relate. I was just reading the article, and Green Day's "Time of your life(good riddance)" came on, and nearly moved me to tears. I hope one day to take my 2 sons to Arrowhead, and to mingle with all of the GREAT fans on this board.