PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to San Diego?

Buzzbait
11-23-2000, 02:27 PM
I'm already out here in Southern California and was wondering if anybody from the Planet was making the game. I'll be at Kansas City BBQ and then it is off to the Murph, er...Qualcom. I'd love to meet up with anyone interested. There's always plenty of KC fans at KCBBQ!

AZ

redbrian
11-23-2000, 07:10 PM
AZ-

I'll be there sometime tomorrow afternoon. You actually eat at KC BBQ before the game? I prefer Jimmy's (I think) in La Jolla. Great breakfast.<P>

kcneo
11-23-2000, 10:04 PM
Won't be out there this year, but I did go out there a couple of years ago. (Chiefs lost it in the waning moments of the 4th) I went to KC BBQ and was sorely dissapointed in their "BBQ". Somebody ought to show them what it's all about. Nice place to drink though. I had fun there. San Diego is a great city. You won't be the only Chiefs fan there, I'm sure. Have a great time, and GO CHIEFS!!!

Bolts=0-12!!

rh :mad:<BR>

Buzzbait
11-24-2000, 07:52 PM
My plan is to go down to KC BBQ tomorrow and possibly on Sunday. I don't know if I'll tailagate too much since I'm travelling alone as of now. KC BBQ isn't great but the decorations make up for it so I eat there anyway. Gotta support someplace with that much KC stuff on the walls!

AZ