PDA

View Full Version : I know we don't wanna but pick your score anyway. KC @ NE MNF

JOhn
11-29-2000, 03:28 PM
Patriots win to get some revenge for the missed FG in 99.

34-23

Special Teams allows a score and the Patriots run for 200+ on the ground. Bledsoe leaves the game due to injury and Bishop adds further insult by throwing for a TD and running for one.

htismaqe
11-29-2000, 05:14 PM
Still no takers huh? :) I would but I suck at this stuff.

------------------
WILDCATS 29
corn balls 28

Shootr
11-29-2000, 05:37 PM
I'll take it. While I know that tanking the season is the best way to bounce the stooges, I can't bring myself to root against the studs who are playing their hearts out: Edwards, Hasty, Grunhard, Gonzo, Hicks, Clemmons, etc. WIN IT!
Chiefs 28
Patriots 16<BR>

Shootr
11-29-2000, 05:37 PM
I'll take it. While I know that tanking the season is the best way to bounce the stooges, I can't bring myself to root against the studs who are playing their hearts out: Edwards, Hasty, Grunhard, Gonzo, Hicks, Clemmons, etc. WIN IT!
Chiefs 28
Patriots 16<BR>

KCWolfman
11-29-2000, 05:44 PM
As much as I love the Chiefs I can't see them beating New England with the lousy coaching and playing of late...

Pats 41
Chiefs 17

"Shhhhhh, I see dead Chiefs fans all over the field..."

rtmurphy223
11-29-2000, 05:52 PM
Chiefs 24

Pats 17

I gave up, my wife and kids came up with this one.

Cormac
11-29-2000, 05:53 PM
In the most thrilling game of the year.... KC wins 10-7 for ther 6th win of the year making them Bowl elegible and securing a spot in the Pricechopper.com Bowl.

KCWolfman
11-29-2000, 06:05 PM
The really big one for me is not whether we get to play in the PriceChopper Bowl, or even the Grigsby Bowl. I really wanna know if Gun will go for two points this weekend, don't you?! http://www.chiefsplanet.com/ubb/tongue.gif

elvislivesinkc
11-29-2000, 06:35 PM
I didn't used to predict scores, because I thought it was bad luck. Now I don't give a sh!t. Think I'll dig my unlucky hat out of the closet, too.

Well, the last time we played in New England we lost 41-10. The Pats are now a shell of the team that destroyed us that day. Of course, we are a shell of the team that got destroyed.

We make everyone else look great lately, and I see no reason for this to change. The Griefs are the cure for what ailes Bledsoe, and I'm sure Dennis is chomping at the bit to lambast us with his witty little grenades.

Pats 31, Chiefs 10, and the game won't be a close as the score indicates.

Mosbonian
11-29-2000, 06:53 PM
Pats 27
Chiefs 20

Lost most of the faith and looking for a good draft pick.

Mult9
11-29-2000, 09:50 PM
KC-27

NE-23

Chief Henry
11-29-2000, 09:55 PM
Chiefs - 17

Patriots - 27

DIEHARDCHIEF
11-29-2000, 10:42 PM
Monday Night Meltdown Part 2?
Pats get off to an early 2 touchdown lead and are up 21-0 at the half. The Patriots begin hot dogging toward the end of the game and a beliguered McGlockton fires Bledsoe to the turf on a running play earning an ejection. Grbac manages to drive the O against a prevent defense that sits 4 men 20 yards off the line with one minute left. He throws a meaningless TD pass to the Cat as he is showered by beer from the stands. Final Score:

Pats 35
Chiefs 7

In a tearful post game press conference Gun announces that he is stepping down. The following day he claims his players have lost their emotional edge (duh) and he was just trying to put a spark into them (except for McGlockton who he praises for his intensity). He also says he really liked what he saw in the offense at the end of the game and there are some things to build on for the next game.

Sorry that was pretty elaborate. I must be pretty masochistic, I have been dreaming up scenarios that might guarantee the departure of Gunther.

[This message has been edited by DJay23 (edited 11-29-2000).]

milkman
11-29-2000, 11:12 PM
This is the first time I've posted on The Planet and I've got to hand it to you guys, Ya dun good! So far this week I've bet against the Chiefs twice and I picked the Pattys on my pickem sheet. Of course I never bet with my heart so I never bet on the Chiefs. Well, except last week when I picked the Chiefs to cover. I gave the Chiefs an ultimatum though. If they got beat by the Chargers I would not pick the Chiefs the rest of the year. (on my pickem sheet I always pick the Chiefs but to me thats not really a bet) My pick on this board is a pick from the heart. With nothing on the line I think the Chiefs will win this game. These two teams are mirror images in my mind. They both have good D coaches trying to be head coaches and they just can't get it done. The Chiefs will win this game because the Pattys should. That in itself will make the difference. They should so they won't. Throwing logic to the wind, Chiefs 24 Pattys 21.

PhilFree
To use dumb logic

Snapper
11-30-2000, 08:52 AM
Oh Yee of little faith...

blesoe is NE's Elvis....just as streaky...

Chiefs 3
NE 2 In a monday night sleeper...

in reality...sleeping giant awakes..just too late..
Chiefs 24
NE 14
Take it to the bank.

Jeff_000
11-30-2000, 11:29 AM
Pats 35
Chiefs 38

It'll be a shoot-out as both defenses take the night off (as if they've done anything all year). Of course, if Moon and his AARP card take the field:

Pats 35
Chiefs 6

MM
--Like Moon's chances of having a big game . . . back in 1990.

Scorpdork
11-30-2000, 12:27 PM
Now this is just like the Florida election...I have taken polls and counts so much ,I need to recount some more. Last time I looked we could come up with the out come around Mid Dec. But then again if it goes to court to decide,we may not know till Jan.

My heart...KC
Reality....don't know!

All I can Say is GO CHIEFS !

mikey23545
11-30-2000, 12:50 PM
Two exceptional DC's who have no business being head coaches going against each other in a meaningless game. Right now ABC exec's are kicking themselves wondering why they bothered to put KC back on the Monday night schedule.

10-7 Pats. Hopefully MNF will televise Whitlock antagonizing Bledsoe and other Pat fans.

Luzap
11-30-2000, 12:57 PM
I'll bet I can hazard a guess why...

Last years meeting between the two teams.

TheFly
11-30-2000, 02:18 PM
God I hope we lose........I want a high draft pick dammit........