PDA

View Full Version : It's FUNNY how much the fans opinions can sway!

Snapper
09-19-2000, 09:58 PM
I've been checking out the Planets Poll on who should go first. Raye was up to 68% this time last week and now his numbers are rapidly "improving" in that "only" about 53% want him to go first. On the other hand, Carl was holding steady at about 7% and now he's up to 15% and climbing. All this after one good offensive performance. IMHO, Raye should be the one who should go after the season. He's still a moron - one game means NOTHING to me!

Tomahawk 11
09-19-2000, 11:08 PM
Carl should not be climbing. The man seems to be hitting his draft day stride. With this guy working the board, the Chiefs may not need a top ten pick!

------------------
GO PITT!

Snapper
09-20-2000, 11:02 AM
This trend is still holding for today. I wonder how it will look next Monday?

ColoradoChief
09-20-2000, 11:16 AM
My opinion hasn't changed. Raye should've been fired. I'm hoping that, if the Chiefs end up doing well, that some college hires Raye to be their HC, and saves us another season of Raye, the same way USC helped us out.
Next, Marty hopefully takes a HC job next season and takes Spurt along with him.
Then we have to find a way to get Stock to move on.

------------------

Red Eyes
Chinn Up.

[b]The SitCom must die!!</B>

Gaz
09-20-2000, 11:21 AM
I really don't care who stays or goes... as long as the team plays more SMART football like they did last weekend. If I had the money, and I saw Raye/Cunnigham do what they did last week, I would purchase property for them in KC...

Mosbonian
09-20-2000, 11:23 AM
Im still of the opinion that this staff's philosophy is the reason for our failures. The whole group needs to go if they cant continue to play y2k version football.

Lurker Brett
09-20-2000, 11:24 AM
bishop,

That's all very well, if a good OC comes in in Raye's place.............as long as Gun doesn't handcuff him into running the ball (assuming that is what is happening)