PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious post on the "other" BB

wutamess
09-22-2000, 08:58 AM
You MUST go to KC.COM and read Tim Nunya’s Reply #10 on the “If you played for the Chiefs, what would you do to help them win...” thread. It is hilarious. Forget about any ill-will towards the old BB, this post is not to be missed. Trust me, you will not regret it.

xoxo~
gaz
still laughing.<BR>

bigdaddychieffan
09-22-2000, 09:04 AM
I would check it out... if I could only get to that site!!! What a piece of s___ that server is! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif

Luzap
09-22-2000, 09:11 AM
Funny as shoot! I wish we could get some of that attitude over here! Or better yet, in the Chiefs lockerroom!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-22-2000, 09:21 AM
Here is Tim Nunya's post from the KCBB...
(with apologies to Shakespeare and Shakes the Cat)
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
First I would play on the D-Line and bust through that soggy O-Line of theirs and break the legs of whatever running back is back there and then I would RIP Greasy's helmet off and stuff it down his throat and make him EAT it!! YEAH! So when he goes poo-poo he craps those little vending machine helmets only when that happens they'll be CHIEFS helmets baby!! Just a little reminder for when he comes too from being knocked out on who it was that kicked his butt baby!!!! YEAH!!!!!
THEN I would play QB and pass a 80 TD pass to myself!! While running literally over the stomach's and back's of the donkie defense I would shove my cleat down Druganowski's throst and make him EAT IT!!! Sorry Racistanowski, THAT ain't NO pep-pill going down your throat, better take something else to "keep up with ME" baby!!!!
After that I chase down the Rat and spank him like my step child for trying to believe that they had a chance against THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!

so that is roughly what I would try to execute on the Chiefs behalf for a win.

THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL KANSAS CITY CHIEFS: 76

the prissy, panty wearing donkies: 3

YEAH! YEAH!! GRRRRR!!! BRING IT ON, BABY!!!! *starts tearing mouse pad and arm of a chair apart with teeth* DONKIE GO DOWN!!!! DONKIE GO DOWN!!! *starts throwing the phone and chair, jumps violently around, throws keybo <BR>

Gaz
09-22-2000, 09:31 AM
Thats what I said... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

wutamess
09-22-2000, 09:53 AM
"craps those little vending machine helmets"

This is brilliant, in a scary, psychotic sort of way...

xoxo~
gaz
LOVES this post.

Coogs
09-22-2000, 11:12 AM
Fly-no apologies needed.

Tim-if you're here, great post.
I can't wait to see what he comes up with for the Raiduhs.

A few years ago, I went to the KC-49er game and some guy was selling t-shirts in the parking lot that say,
"Denver still sucks" on the back.
I used to wear it in public, but people wouldn't leave me alone.
So, I formed the opinion that it MUST be true.

Devin Vierth
09-22-2000, 12:36 PM
Not many posts make me laugh out loud, but this one succeeded. My hats off to ya, Tim!

bkkcoh
09-22-2000, 07:28 PM
And the Miller Lite Fan of the Week Award goes to Tim Nunya!

Literally had tears from laughing so hard; my kids too.<BR>