PDA

View Full Version : A Few Quotes

Boise_Chief
09-25-2000, 08:33 AM
This is really Gregg's area, but I took the liberty of posting a few quotes from our faithful Orange Cool-Aid lovin fans:

Vance Johnson (clarkkent), 08/06/00 02:38 am
(reply 7 of 17)
"If my observation - is just nothing - just think how we all see those stupid "Bronco camp in turnoil, Cadrez breaks a nail" posts some of the Chief morons post as they sit on the wire looking for Bronco bad news."

"There was little of that tonight so why no posts? No bad news is bad news for the Chiefies. The Broncos have had their sh*t together from day one of camp - it will continue."

Drew Thorn (PredominantlyOrange), 07/20/00 10:19 am
"Mark: Maybe we can laugh together at the end of the year, while Denver's in the playoffs and you guys are trying to find the silver lining in 8-8. That's what's really funny about this board. I'm not predicting Denver to be the 14-2 jaugernaught they were with Elway. I'm just predicting they'll be better than the Cheifs. Seeing that you don't have near the talent the Broncos do, its not exactly like I'm going out on a limb. Hate to break it to you all, but Grbackup isn't that much better than Griese, if at all. You have crap RB's, no depth at WR, and you lost your heart and soul on D and your best safety. You probably will finish no 4th in the west."

Donkey Drew
Lurker
Post# 15
posted 09-07-2000 04:33 PM
"I can't wait until the Bronco use and abuse the Chiefs in a couple weeks. Denver might not have a great D, but its good enough to handle that offense. Denver's O will move with relative ease."

This does not do the justice it needs on a Monday morning after a Chiefs victory in Mile High, but it will have to suffice until Titus can bring us with his Cut N Paste jewels.

GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boise_Chief
09-25-2000, 08:35 AM
Sorry - I didn't see Gregg's post, but some of these quotes are different.

BroncoFan
09-25-2000, 08:38 AM
"Denver's O will move with relative ease" all the way to one offensive touchdown.

Bob Dole was certainly impressed with their Red Zone offense.

Iowanian
09-25-2000, 09:28 AM
Senator, it's obvious that GF the Denver O have read the safe driving manual. Red means stop, right?

Mosbonian
09-25-2000, 09:31 AM
Pat: excellent job. The more the merrier, I say.<P>