PDA

View Full Version : ELVIS?????????????

morphius
09-25-2000, 08:26 PM
Now with 2 GREAT!!!!! games allready this year and looks like gun and crew are going to let him switch plays up and use the arm he has and the WR and TE talent we have. I like what i see and have allways said if they would of done what they are doing with the O- along time ago we would of been to a SUPERBOWL in the last 3 years!!!!!!! fill free to add or through in your 2cents worth.

------------------
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 2-2!!!!! SEAHAWKS NEXT W????

morphius
09-25-2000, 08:40 PM
were are you GRBASHERS or GRBACKERS???????????????????????????????

morphius
09-26-2000, 11:51 AM
OK now i understand that picking on the DONK fans and who said what about the CHIEFS and if the star BB is up and running and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. But i put up a good topic for the fans and no one responds??? turning into another he said she said like the board i left to come here i thought we were going to talk football???? not just to my topic i see others that are real football topics with 1 or 2 post but let the seahawk boy post one about his FFL and hell lets get that one over 200 post and hey whats on springer should get 1,000. dont mind a few topics with some bashing each other but lets talk some football or go to the JERRY SPRINGER BOARD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CASHMAN.

------------------

bigdaddychieffan
09-26-2000, 11:53 AM
We're not going anywhere 'til we get a REAL running threat! This 2.7 y/p/c sh*t ain't gonna' cut it.

Luzap
09-26-2000, 11:54 AM
$.02

flowergirl
09-26-2000, 11:55 AM
$.01 plus Gunther's offensive philosophy!

morphius
09-26-2000, 11:56 AM
What does that mean Kphobia??????

------------------

Luzap
09-26-2000, 12:25 PM
Cash,

What do you think that means?

morphius
09-26-2000, 12:35 PM
your 2cents worth?? oh well got to run take care, and oh yeah sally is on and its about kids gone BADDDDD.

------------------

Luzap
09-26-2000, 12:42 PM
You got it, Cash. I don't know what the mystery was....

I think the reason many topics don't receive many posts is because everyone totally agrees with you or you've been too thorough with your synopsis. That leaves little for us to add. That may be the reason your topic didn't get much response. Take comfort in knowing that. FWIW, we are talking football. Fantasy football is still football. I would also suggest that bashing your fellow BB members isn't contributing to the viability of your topic....

morphius
09-26-2000, 03:26 PM
KPHOBIA- I hear you on bashing i am not doing that just makeing a statment. oh well you and i know i am not the one on here who bashes others. next time i will post a good topic with a dumb inside and see what i get??? HA HA HA HA. thinks for the creidt and tipp.

------------------