PDA

View Full Version : My fantasy....

DoubleWannaB
09-12-2000, 03:36 PM
If you want to see our offense destroy D's, just let Moon call the plays from the sideline. That would be the coolest thing I have seen in a long LONG time!

Iowanian
09-12-2000, 04:06 PM
That could be interesting. I am up for anything new.

[This message has been edited by 47mack (edited 09-12-2000).]

broncosrule
09-12-2000, 11:40 PM
I disagree 47

Don't you think it would be great just to continue to watch our coaches shove their heads in the sand and make our team continue to look like monkeys ****ing the football instead of throwing it?
(I SINCERELY HOPE YOU ARE PICKING UP THE SARCASM)

I have a 9 year old cousin that could call the plays if you want to try something better than what is going on now. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-13-2000, 06:05 AM
It would be a real hoot if we all went to play NTN Trivia's QB1 on 10/2, and then sent Gunther our results.

(If you've never played QB1: You watch the game and before each play select whether it will be run or pass, left-middle-right, and if a pass whether it will be back-short-long. You get points for correct guesses and game statistics that tell you the percentage correct overall.)

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-13-2000, 06:12 AM
Or just go to http://www.qb1.com and play the online version while you watch the game from home...

DoubleWannaB
09-13-2000, 07:56 AM
Dole,
The funny thing about it is I have been doing it all season for the Chiefs games and have been CREAMING everone else. I live in Austin and people here don't follow the Chiefs. It's amazing how fast they caught on though...

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-13-2000, 08:01 AM
Bob Dole only plays the MNF games typically (and that while sitting on a barstool...)

Bob Dole is usually too busy screaming profanity during KC games to concentrate on pushing the correct buttons.

AustinChief
09-13-2000, 08:03 AM
bishop_74,

Where do you go to watch Chiefs games which are not nationaly televised in Austin?

redbrian
09-13-2000, 08:47 AM
My Chiefs fantasy would be Lamar finally waking up and making the decision to rebuild this team and firing Peterson and the coaching staff. Then hiring a GM and aquiring a Superstar QB, RB and WR to play opposite Morris.

With a stud QB and 2nd WR to play along side Morris and Gonzo, this could be one of the most explosive offenses in the entire league.

Bwana
09-13-2000, 08:49 AM
Cannibal - that's considered the equivalent of hitting the Chiefs Lotto http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/smile.gif

redbrian
09-13-2000, 08:55 AM
At best, all this team can look forward to this year [and the years to come under Peterson] is a first round playoff exit.

IMO, I'd love to hear these phrases in the coming weeks:

The Chiefs have traded Chester McGlockton for an undisclosed draft pick.

The Chiefs have traded Elvis Grbac for an undisclosed draft pick.

The Chiefs have traded Dan Williams for an undisclosed draft pick.

The Chiefs have traded Tim Grunhard for an undisclosed draft pick.

The Chiefs have traded James Hasty and Carlton Gray for undisclosed draft picks.

This team should be doing everything in it's power to obtain as many draft picks as possible.

redbrian
09-13-2000, 09:07 AM
I forgot to add Alexander to that list.

Lew Bush as well.

[This message has been edited by Cannibal (edited 09-13-2000).]

Bwana
09-13-2000, 09:08 AM
Jeff - I agree with exceptions of Hasty and Grunny. I think these 2 guys can not only contribute, but also teach our younger guys technic. Something we can use at both OL and DB positions.

DoubleWannaB
09-13-2000, 09:10 AM
BroncoFan,
Well, I used to go to Clicks South to watch the games. They have enough TV's to accomodate just about anyone there. I know reside in Marble Falls and watch the majority of my games there, unless it is a MNF game then I go to Clicks right after work. I work at the Capitol Building in Downtown and don't want to miss any of the game.

Bwana
09-13-2000, 09:11 AM
Alexander is serviceable, but Bush has been a waste of space. Get O'Neal or Stills in there and let them have some first unit experience and see what they can do.

redbrian
09-13-2000, 09:11 AM
Don't get me wrong, those are two of my favorite players. But this team needs to rebuild with youth. Hasty and Grunny are in the their final seasons as Chiefs, we should get draft picks for them if possible.

redbrian
09-13-2000, 09:14 AM
I'd love it if we could enter next year's draft with 12 picks and have a GM that could do something with them.

morphius
09-13-2000, 10:18 AM
Cannibal,

You forgot Mike Cloud and Kimble Anders.

------------------
This is my signature!! There are many like it but this one is mine!!

TreQuad
09-13-2000, 11:59 AM
It sure couldn't be any worse