PDA

View Full Version : Initiation

Chief_Noraa
09-25-2000, 11:23 AM
Hey how does one become a regular? Is their some sort of initiation? Do I have to swill cheap gin in the trunk of a car? Is goldfish swallowing involved? Vow to vote Republican? Recite all of Roger's Aliases? Sing Show-tunes? Post a copy of my secret recipe for Troll-kabobs? Promise to use my super powers only for good? Or does it just take some good old-fashioned butt kissing to Russ and Luz?<BR>

Gaz
09-25-2000, 11:24 AM
....er......actually, 25 posts will do. Only 3 to go!!

Kurt Surber
you have to post 30 replys

DIEHARDCHIEF
I sometimes wonder about that myself.

Dan

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
It's based solely on your number of posts and how many strippers you bring to the next BB get-together.

DoktorSmith
09-25-2000, 11:25 AM
RCGChief-

The butt-kissing is the answer. You can start anytime now...

xoxo~
gaz
pulling up a seat for the show.

Gracie Dean
09-25-2000, 11:27 AM
You have to be sponsored. Nobody has stepped up to offer you sponsorship yet. The dues are only $3k annually & a check can be made out to Cash (not Tom)....

Chief_Noraa
09-25-2000, 11:27 AM
Bob,
That is the kind of response I was looking for.

You prefer Blondes or Redheads?

DoubleWannaB
09-25-2000, 11:29 AM
WAIT! WAIT!!! Shhhhh.... Yeah, you need to swallow a goldfish http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Gracie Dean
09-25-2000, 11:29 AM
We're not picky, Rod. Bob Dole is even less picky than most. http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

You can bring all the above & brunettes, too!

Chief_Noraa
09-25-2000, 11:45 AM
It was a time long since past. I was lost and confused. I knew not what to do. The answer was so close yet it continued to escape my grasp. That is when the venerable one, came to my rescue. Russ Bliss was his name. An inspiring figure to say the least. That is when he spoke the words that still guide me to this day. He said " always",,,,, no it was "never"..
"Always carry a litterbag in your car. If it gets full you can just throw it out the window."

No less inspiring was the time that Gaz explained Righty Tighty, Lefty loosey. Ah the mind of an engineer at work is truly something to behold.<BR>

Chief_Noraa
09-25-2000, 11:47 AM
Or the time Phil single-handedly disarmed 47 terrorists at the Airport.

DoubleWannaB
09-25-2000, 12:01 PM
How was the goldfish RCG... taste like chicken??? er.... sorry

JOhn
09-25-2000, 01:10 PM
RCGChief,

Russ and Gaz may be satisfied with that kind of kissing up, but your going to have to do a lot better than that to earn mine!

Luz
http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif<BR>

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-25-2000, 01:24 PM
And RCG is even an old Steve Martin fan.

Are you oblong and have had your knees removed?

Quarterback
09-25-2000, 01:47 PM
Has anybody shown him the secret handshake yet?

*reserving my hand gestures for Kurt and Raye*

Chief_Noraa
09-25-2000, 02:04 PM
And then there was Luz,
A mild mannered Good Samaritan who secretly thwarts all evil doers as the inflappable MIKE PETERSON. A unlikely combination of genetic superiority tempered with empathy for those less fortunate individuals. Not only a great NFL linebacker but also a defender of the meek and less fortunate. The stories heroic in nature an epic in proportion are too double naught secret to discuss at length on such a public forum. Without going into detail just suffice it to say that Luz once disarmed a 40-megaton nuclear weapon with nothing more than a paperclip, Chicken taco and a partially used tube of Preparation H.

Luz
Able to do it all, from organizing a filing system to eliminating pesky halitosis. Truly a multifaceted individual. <BR>

DoktorSmith
09-25-2000, 02:10 PM
RCGChief-

I find myself wondering about the rest of that Preparation H tube.

You suck for putting that image in my head.

xoxo~
gaz
tearing at the few precious hairs left.<BR>

nmt1
09-25-2000, 02:11 PM
Hey, man, I'm in the same boat. I think I only have like 4 posts to go, and then I can get in the line for the "good" beer. Make that 3 posts!!!

------------------
GO PITT!

ROBHONDA
09-25-2000, 02:15 PM
i must be the only person in the world who enjoys being a lurker...
sec
BRRRRP!!! 'scuse me...bbq'd donkey's still talkin back

chiefsnathan
09-25-2000, 05:49 PM
Ok the real question do they have to reply to your topic .
lol

GO CHIEFS