PDA

View Full Version : YES YANKEES LOSE!!!!!

j molina
10-03-2000, 09:28 PM
Down with the Evil Empire!!!!

Stuckinbama
10-03-2000, 10:05 PM
GREAT - but I could care less about Baseball. However, the farther the A's go, the greater chance that the RAIDAS will lose home games and have to play originally scheduled home games on the ROAD!

gh4chiefs
10-03-2000, 10:42 PM
YANKEES will bounce back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
KANSAS CITY CHIEFS 3-2!!!! going into a BYE.

j molina
10-03-2000, 10:53 PM
I only care about baseball when the Yankees are losing. I haven't cared about baseball in quite some time obviously.

Chiefnj
10-03-2000, 11:00 PM
And let's not forget that the BRAVES LOST AS WELL. May both bunches of these high-priced scumbags be swept out in the first round.

ANYBODY BUT NEW YORK OR ATLANTA (preferably the Cardinals).

j molina
10-03-2000, 11:12 PM
I can't stand any team from New York in pros or college in any sport. I hope the Yankees and the Mets lose in the first round. Anything else that happens I could care less if it's not the Royals, and they're going nowhere for the rest of my lifetime.<BR>

AustinChief
10-04-2000, 05:25 AM
DJay - You obviously havent watched the Royals this season. They are one of the better defensive and offensive teams in the game today, period.

Their pitching chances were decimated when Rosado went out early in the preseason, and frankly their middle relief and closers suck. With 2 or 3 well placed pitchers, they are a wild card team - plain and simple.

All that said, I am a METS fan and have been since 1969. If any NY team is the ugly stepsister, it's my Metros. They have been through hell for the betterment and expense of the yankees for half a century. And they, unlike the Yankees have earned their titles.

Gaz
10-04-2000, 07:19 AM
Alright Russ......GO METS! Let's hope Hampton comes through this afternoon! http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/biggrin.gif I have to say, I do hope the Braves get past the Cards so there may be a showdown again.

[This message has been edited by Cormac (edited 10-04-2000).]

j molina
10-04-2000, 08:15 AM
Wolfman,
I think you misunderstood my point. I root exclusively for the Royals. I said nothing about their performance this season, I was simply saying that if they are not in the play offs I could care less who wins as long as they're not from New York. As far as not caring about baseball, that was an exageration, I care about the Royals, but it is kind of masichistic to root for them since all of their clout offensively is smothered by an atrocious bullpen. I guess I am a masichist though because I have never switched teams and never will.<P>