ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Some Of Us May Father A Race Of Grotesque Midgets!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173218)

FAX 10-26-2007 09:41 PM

Some Of Us May Father A Race Of Grotesque Midgets!!

Identify yourself, if you please. Banning may be in order.

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

Link To Incredibly Troubling News

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post. Very sorry if your great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren are ugly-ass midgets.

"Bob" Dobbs 10-26-2007 09:47 PM

It already has. The Donks vs. everyone else.

RJ 10-26-2007 10:05 PM

My great, great, great, great, great grandchild will have a bumper sticker that says....

My Ugly-Ass Midget Kid Kicked Your Tall Kid's Ass.

KcMizzou 10-26-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJ
My great, great, great, great, great grandchild will have a bumper sticker that says....

My Ugly-Ass Midget Kid Kicked Your Tall Kid's Ass.

LMAO

I sure wish you'd post more.

RedDread 10-26-2007 10:34 PM

As long as really nerdy guys get rich and marry a trophy wife every once in a while I think we'll keep the divide from happening.

Bob Dole 10-26-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
Identify yourself, if you please. Banning may be in order.

The human race will one day split into two separate species, an attractive, intelligent ruling elite and an underclass of dim-witted, ugly goblin-like creatures, according to a top scientist.

Link To Incredibly Troubling News

FAX

Disclaimers: Sorry if re-post. Very sorry if your great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandchildren are ugly-ass midgets.

Unfortunately, the opposite is true.

Intelligent people don't tend to reproduce at a rate higher than what they can support on their own, while the dim-witted mate like crazed rabbits because someone else is footing the bill for their poor choices.

Given our current system of government, it won't be long before the dim-witted are the majority, and effectively enslave the intelligent, working minority by electing representatives who support their sense of entitlement and subsequently impose excessive taxation to support the ever-increasing social safety net.

As each generation ages, the enabled, dim-witted population will increase exponentially, while those intelligent enough to make responsible choices dwindle in number. (Which will then lead to even higher rates of taxation, because there are fewer "supporters" per "benificiary", blah blah blah.)

It's the inherent flaw in a democratic system.

KcMizzou 10-26-2007 10:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole

Intelligent people don't tend to reproduce at a rate higher than what they can support on their own, while the dim-witted mate like crazed rabbits because someone else is footing the bill for their poor choices.

Given our current system of government, it won't be long before the dim-witted are the majority, and effectively enslave the intelligent, working minority by electing representatives who support their sense of entitlement and subsequently impose excessive taxation to support the ever-increasing social safety net.

As each generation ages, the enabled, dim-witted population will increase exponentially, while those intelligent enough to make responsible choices dwindle in number. (Which will then lead to even higher rates of taxation, because there are fewer "supporters" per "benificiary", blah blah blah.)

FAX 10-26-2007 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole

So ... does this mean we're now pro-midget?

FAX

Bob Dole 10-26-2007 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX
So ... does this mean we're now pro-midget?

FAX

It means Bob Dole would be just fine with a little infusion of Social Darwinism... Bob Dole lives in Texas, so the whole "rabid mobs of dim-witted marauding to fend off starvation" isn't that much of an issue, since Bob Dole is legally entitled to defend what is his. :)

FAX 10-26-2007 11:03 PM

Ah ... that's more like it. Gunning down midgets in the name of the Fifth Amendment. I'd be all for it if the little bastards weren't so difficult to target due to their diminutive size and herky-jerky running motion.

FAX

JohninGpt 10-26-2007 11:04 PM

They may be on to something. My children are shorter than I am. :hmmm:

The Dude Abides 10-26-2007 11:34 PM

Idiocracy, thats a funny ass movie. "Why are you trying to read that word? What are you, gay?"

KcMizzou 10-26-2007 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dude Abides
Idiocracy, thats a funny ass movie. "Why are you trying to read that word? What are you, gay?"

It's about everything Bob Dole said... heh.

I'm a big fan of "Owww... My Balls"

Simplex3 10-26-2007 11:40 PM

Huh. I was sure this was a poop thread. I'm disappointed.

KcMizzou 10-26-2007 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Huh. I was sure this was a poop thread. I'm disappointed.

I dropped a few grotesque midgets earlier.