Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 06:18 PM  
Saul Good Saul Good is online now
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $187069
Mizzou Basketball

MIZ-ZOU



Last edited by Saul Good; 03-11-2012 at 09:06 PM..
Posts: 30,537
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #6586
BourbonMan BourbonMan is offline
The Dude
 
BourbonMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: topeka
Casino cash: $25192
MU expected to hire Western Michigan assistant coach

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/08...#storylink=cpy
Posts: 1,077
BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #6587
BourbonMan BourbonMan is offline
The Dude
 
BourbonMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: topeka
Casino cash: $25192
MU's full basketball schedule released; no game in KC

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/29...#storylink=cpy
Posts: 1,077
BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #6588
Bearcat Bearcat is offline
Rock Chalk
 
Bearcat's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $3545547
Quote:
Originally Posted by BourbonMan View Post
MU's full basketball schedule released; no game in KC

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/2012/08/29...#storylink=cpy
Holy shit, the non-con SoS might be worse than last year.
__________________
Posts: 27,003
Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Bearcat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 07:48 AM   #6589
Saul Good Saul Good is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $187069
Mizzou just landed the number 68 player in the country, Wes Clark. He's a PG out of Michigan.

I've heard him described as more of a combo guard in the mold of Michael Dixon. Nice get to be sure.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,537
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:04 AM   #6590
kepp kepp is offline
MVP
 
kepp's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $198417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Holy shit, the non-con SoS might be worse than last year.
No kidding...weak
Posts: 9,502
kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.kepp Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:19 AM   #6591
Saul Good Saul Good is online now
Supporter
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Casino cash: $187069
Kansas fans: showing how much they don't care about Mizzou by critiquing our non-conference basketball schedule in August.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
Saul 2014
Posts: 30,537
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #6592
eazyb81 eazyb81 is offline
The Illuminati
 
eazyb81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: the road less traveled
Casino cash: $57446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Holy shit, the non-con SoS might be worse than last year.
Home non-con is weak, but the overall non-con is perfectly fine.

At UCLA, Illinois on neutral court, Bucknell is a solid mid-major, and of course we will have the Battle of Atlantis that will feature two games against Louisville, Duke, and/or Memphis.
Posts: 12,025
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:27 AM   #6593
eazyb81 eazyb81 is offline
The Illuminati
 
eazyb81's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: the road less traveled
Casino cash: $57446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Wickedson View Post
Mizzou just landed the number 68 player in the country, Wes Clark. He's a PG out of Michigan.

I've heard him described as more of a combo guard in the mold of Michael Dixon. Nice get to be sure.
Nice to see us stacking up some elite point guards. We also have a commitment from Anton Beard, a top 60 player and top PG in the 2014 class.

If we start getting some bigs we are going to be in fine shape.
Posts: 12,025
eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.eazyb81 would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #6594
BourbonMan BourbonMan is offline
The Dude
 
BourbonMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: topeka
Casino cash: $25192
Carter joins MU basketball staff
Missouri basketball coach Frank Haith announced the hiring of Rick Carter as assistant coach on Tuesday. Carter spent the last four seasons as an assistant at Western Michigan. He graduated from Michigan State in 2002 and got his start as an assistant under Tom Izzo with the Spartans during 2003-06.
Carter will replace Ryan Miller, who left MU in July to become the top assistant for Tony Barbee at Auburn.
Posts: 1,077
BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.BourbonMan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.