Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Royal Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2013, 04:02 PM  
Fat Elvis Fat Elvis is offline
Beard Merit Badge
 
Fat Elvis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Casino cash: $6608
A mock draft that will make your heads explode

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfp-moc...0103--nfl.html

Quote:
NFP Mock Draft 3.0
National Football PostBy Russ Lande | National Football Post – 4 hours ago



Trying to predict what players will be chosen by specific teams is nearly impossible before the All Star games, Combine and Pro Days, but below is the first mock draft of the new year. As always I try to match hat I am hearing about team's desires with what I believe are the best players available, so take a look and send me your thoughts.

1. Kansas City Chiefs: Manti Te’o, MLB, Notre Dame, Senior: No quarterback warrants being the first overall pick and after Jovan Belcher’s suicide the Chiefs have a strong need for another impact linebacker and Te’o can be that player.

2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State, Junior: While many may expect the Jaguars to reach for a quarterback to replace Blaine Gabbert, we believe that Tim Tebow will be that player. So the new general manager can focus on improving the Jaguars pass rush, which has struggled with consistency in recent seasons.

3. Oakland Raiders: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M, Junior: With many needs the Raiders make the decision to draft Joeckel who is viewed as potentially one of the safer choices in the Draft. Joeckel could either upgrade the Raiders at left tackle and push Veldheer to the right side or could take over at right tackle while Veldheer stays on the left; either way the Raiders offensive line improves greatly.

4. Philadelphia Eagles: Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M, Junior: Without Jason Peters playing left tackle in 2012 the Eagles’ offensive line struggled all season. So drafting Matthews gives them insurance in case Peters struggles to return from injury and could be a big upgrade at right tackle if Peters is healthy and back at left tackle for the 2013 season.

5. Detroit Lions: Kenny Vaccaro, SAF, Texas, Senior: Louis Delmas is starting to get the “injury prone” label and the Lions do not have a top level safety to play next to him. While some may view Vaccaro as a reach, we believe he would be an immediate starter for the Lions and would upgrade their pass defense.

6. Cleveland Browns: Chance Warmack, OG, Alabama, Senior: The Browns have a ton of young offensive talent at the skill positions, but for them to blossom their offensive line needs to improve. Warmack would upgrade their interior offensive line play and improve their rushing attack immediately.

7. Arizona Cardinals: Mike Glennon, QB, N.C. State, Senior: Whomever the new head coach in Arizona ends up being, he likely will not want to count on Kolb, Skelton or Lindley for the future . So they draft the strong armed Glennon who reminds us a tremendous amount of Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan.

8. Buffalo Bills: Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan, Junior: With OG Andy Levitre an unrestricted free agent and no established right tackle on the roster; the Bills grab Lewan who could start at right tackle from day one.

9. New York Jets: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia, Junior: While the Jets are likely to draft a quarterback to challenge Sanchez, they do not want to reach for one here. So they jump at the chance to add the explosive Jones who should upgrade their outside pass rush immediately.

10. Tennessee Titans: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama, Junior: The Titans have a number of holes, but the chance to add a strong and physical cornerback with pro bowl potential makes too much sense for them to pass up.

11. San Diego Chargers: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan, Senior: A better prospect coming out of school than Joe Staley, Fisher could take over at left tackle and help keep Philip Rivers upright for the rest of his career.

12. Miami Dolphins: Keenan Allen, WR, California, Junior: Quarterback Ryan Tannehill showed flashes that he can be the long term answer for the Dolphins, but he needs weapons. Allen is a big play receiver who can “take the top off the defense” to open everything up for their offense.

13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Oday Aboushi, OT, Virginia, Senior: The Buccaneers right side of their offensive line struggled with consistency in 2012, which leads to their choice of Aboushi who is strong, physical and consistent. He should challenge to start at either right tackle or right guard as a rookie.

14. Carolina Panthers: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah, Senior: Carolina has two quality defensive ends in Charles Johnson and Greg Hardy, but its interior defensive line continued to struggle in 2012. Lotulelei would be an impact player in the middle of its defensive line from day one, which would upgrade the Panthers’ defense.

15. New Orleans Saints: Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri, Junior: Sedric Ellis is an unrestricted free agent and the Saints need to upgrade their defense. Richardson would give them an explosive, penetrating defensive tackle that would regularly make impact plays behind the LOS.

16. St. Louis Rams: Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina, Senior: Quarterback Sam Bradford was constantly under pressure in 2012 and Cooper is an athletic and powerful lineman with the talent to start at guard or center for the Rams.

17. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dion Jordan, OLB, Oregon, Senior: James Harrison was not the impact pass rusher in 2012 that he was earlier in his career and Lamarr Woodley struggled with injuries throughout 2012, so they add Jordan. Jordan could backup both in 2013 while adding explosiveness and speed to the Steelers pass rush.

18. Dallas Cowboys: Johnathan Hankins, DT, Ohio State, Junior: Neither Jason Hatcher or Marcus Spears has become an elite defensive lineman and Hankins would add size and strength to the defensive end position in the Cowboys 34 scheme.

19. New York Giants: Ezekial Ansah, DE, BYU, Senior: Osi Umenyiora ‘s contract is up so he will likely not be back and Justin Tuck has recorded two straight up and down seasons. Ansah is raw, but similar to Jason Pierre Paul in terms of athleticism, competitiveness and potential.

20. Chicago Bears: Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma, Senior: To say the Bears offensive line has been a major weakness in recent seasons would be an under-statement. Johnson has only played offensive tackle for two seasons and with his height, long arms and athleticism his upside is outstanding.

21 P. Cincinnati Bengals: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee, Junior: The Bengals hit big time on their selection of AJ Green and like the potential of Marvin jones, but the chance to grab Patterson, who reminds us a lot of Falcons’ receiver Roddy White, makes too much sense as he would be a great weapon opposite Green.

22 P. St. Louis Rams (From Washington): Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia, Senior: After upgrading their offensive line with their first first round pick, the Rams get the most explosive offensive weapon in the Draft for Bradford to throw to.

23 P. Baltimore Ravens: Alex Ogletree, LB, Georgia, Junior: With Ray Lewis coming off a major injury and entering his 18th season in 2013, the Ravens jump at chance to grab Ogletree who is the most explosive inside linebacker in the Draft.

24 P. Minnesota Vikings: Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama, Senior: Longtime stud defensive tackle Kevin Williams is 32, so the Vikings grab Williams who can be their third defensive tackle in 2013 and take over as starter when Williams is done.

25 P. Indianapolis Colts: Johnthan Banks, CB, Mississippi State, Senior: Ryan Grigson pulled off a great trade getting cornerback Vontae Davis and now he drafts Banks to shore up the other cornerback position.

26 P. Seattle Seahawks: Barrett Jones, C / OG, Alabama, Senior: Jones is not a top athlete, but he is a smart, aggressive and versatile lineman who could start at center, guard or even tackle for Seahawks in the future.

27 P. Green Bay Packers: Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame, Senior: Current tight end Jermichael Finley is not expected to return to team in 2013, so the Packers upgrade the position by drafting Eifert whose combination of size, athleticism and hands are tough to find.

28 P. San Francisco 49ers: Margus Hunt, DE, SMU, Senior: Since defensive end Justin Smith was injured, the 49ers defense has struggled greatly, so they need to find a young defensive lineman to groom as his replacement. Hunt is an incredible athlete with great length, explosiveness and strength who could turn into a star in a season or two.

29 P. Houston Texans: Eric Reid, SAF, LSU, Junior: The Texans have been expected to draft a receiver in the first round to play opposite Andre Johnson every year and never have, so I believe they will continue that trend and focus on a different position. Reid is an active safety with the toughness to be a force against the run and the range and coverage skills to help the Texans deep coverage.

30 P. New England Patriots: Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M, Junior: The Patriots pass rush still struggles to get consistent pressure, so they take a gamble on Moore who has the talent to become a dominating outside linebacker in their system and bring positional versatility to their defense, which Belichick gives enormous weight to.

31 P. Atlanta Falcons: Sam Montgomery, DE, LSU, Junior: John Abraham is not getting any younger, so the Falcons draft Montgomery to backup Abraham and Biermann in 2013 and take over for Abraham when he retires.

32 P. Denver Broncos: David Amerson, CB, N.C. State, Junior: Champ Bailey is nearing the end of a Hall of Fame Career, so Coach Fox adds Amerson who has the combination of size, strength, willingness to play physical and coverage skills to be a solid all-around cornerback.
No Geno in the first round. Not very realistic AT ALL, but....if you could get Geno in the second round--and it was guarenteed--who would you pick #1?
Posts: 6,745
Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Fat Elvis 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:25 AM   #196
Exoter175 Exoter175 is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Alright gonna play some devil's advocate here.

Say that 3 weeks from now at the Senior Bowl, every QB there doesn't look great. They all look about the same. Nothing special or standing out to an NFL coaching staff and scouts have concerns.

Then at the combine, some of them show really good IQ, but again their physical abilities are good in different areas (size, touch, accuracy, etc).

Going into April, scouts from across the league, as well as GM's, reportedly don't think that any of these QB's warrant a top 10 pick because the class is that bad.

What do you do?
Depends on what the rest of the players in the Senior Bowl do, how the combine goes, and how Pro Days go, and how we work Free Agency.

If all of the QBs are Decent but show no separation, we sign Albert, and Te'O doesn't separate like I think he has, I'm drafting Geno Smith unless Wilson is guaranteed to be 2nd round talent.
Posts: 2,197
Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:27 AM   #197
SNR SNR is offline
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $15529
I need to justify my opinions? What the **** do you think I've been doing?

How about YOU tell me what makes Te'o so ****ing special? And how about YOU tell me why the **** teams like Jacksonville, Oakland, Cleveland, Arizona, Buffalo, New York, and many others would ALL pass on a QB in the first round?

You're the one making the ridiculous argument that only one or two QBs will be drafted in the first round. I'm not backing shit for you.

Go do your ****ing homework before you lecture me on logic and foundations of an argument, when all you've been doing is using tricks and sophistry to pimp up an ILB being taken at #1 overall.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 56,868
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:30 AM   #198
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $5450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
Right?

Because I believe in logic and practical analysis, and don't believe that at eam will draft a guy solely because Kiper ranks him higher.

So while I do have Wilson very high on my list, I don't think the draft will follow that suit because what works for one team, will not always work for another.

You'll also remember that there seems to be USC QB love in the NFL, often making guys go much earlier than they should have in the draft, Barkley is definitely going to benefit from that IMO, but I do not think more than 3 QBs are taken in the draft, thus why I accepted that bet earlier for the sig.
It's funny how highly you think of yourself. You can keep screaming about logic all you want. I'm assuming when you say that no more than 3 QBs are going in the draft, that you mean the 1st round.
Posts: 5,170
NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:31 AM   #199
SNR SNR is offline
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $15529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post



I think you're underselling Te'o stil, but it doesn't bother me. I do agree that Geno will help a lot, but how much more will Geno help over, say, Wilson or Bray? So far from what everyone has seen, that gets paid for their input, not much if any. So why not go ahead and take that guy who is head and shoulders above the rest, Te'O and then get your equal value QB in the 2nd?
That's your entire ****ing problem. It's based on the assumption that Te'o is "head and shoulders above the rest"

That's wrong. The foundation of your argument is based on a faulty premise. I've been trying to tell you that all ****ing night.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 56,868
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:33 AM   #200
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $5450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
Depends on what the rest of the players in the Senior Bowl do, how the combine goes, and how Pro Days go, and how we work Free Agency.

If all of the QBs are Decent but show no separation, we sign Albert, and Te'O doesn't separate like I think he has, I'm drafting Geno Smith unless Wilson is guaranteed to be 2nd round talent.
And how does that happen exactly? Skipping on Geno thinking Wilson will be there in the 2nd is reckless. Accepting a guy like Bray or maybe Glennon over Geno because of Teo is silly. Even with a bad pro day ect, there will be nothing remotely close to a guarantee that Wilson will be there in the second.
Posts: 5,170
NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:33 AM   #201
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $7900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
Depends on what the rest of the players in the Senior Bowl do, how the combine goes, and how Pro Days go, and how we work Free Agency.

If all of the QBs are Decent but show no separation, we sign Albert, and Te'O doesn't separate like I think he has, I'm drafting Geno Smith unless Wilson is guaranteed to be 2nd round talent.
Let me expand. The combine is over and you feel this way. No QB's are said to be worth a top 10 pick.

Joekel, Lewan, J. Jones, D. Moore, Star L. and Werner look like top 5 picks.

Scouts say that eitherTyler Bray, Mike Glennon or Matt Barkley will be in round 2, if not all of them.

You know this at the end of February before free agency.
Posts: 5,860
RunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:35 AM   #202
Nightfyre Nightfyre is offline
MVP
 
Nightfyre's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Helena, MT
Casino cash: $6878
AJ Klein brings you exactly what Manti Teo brings you. Just sayin
Posts: 16,020
Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Nightfyre has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:35 AM   #203
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $5450
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
That's your entire ****ing problem. It's based on the assumption that Te'o is "head and shoulders above the rest"

That's wrong. The foundation of your argument is based on a faulty premise. I've been trying to tell you that all ****ing night.
He thinks we don't understand his argument. That if all the QBs are equal then take the BPA, which is Teo. He keeps missing that we understand his argument but think he is completely wrong that the QBs are equal and that Teo is not the BPA. He then wanted us all to just invite ourselves into his hypothetical for a moment. When we didn't, we were idiots who don't think as logically as he does. He doesn't seem to understand that we don't give a **** about his hypothetical. We are talking about what actually is, and that involves Teo not being BPA and Bray/Glennon/Barkley not being equal to Geno or Wilson.
Posts: 5,170
NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:36 AM   #204
RunKC RunKC is offline
Just a humble bounty hunter
 
RunKC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2012
Casino cash: $7900
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
That's your entire ****ing problem. It's based on the assumption that Te'o is "head and shoulders above the rest"

That's wrong. The foundation of your argument is based on a faulty premise. I've been trying to tell you that all ****ing night.
I agree with SNR here. Te'o isn't even as good as Luke Keuchly was last year.

I don't see a big difference between Te'o and Ogletree/Skov/Minter.
Posts: 5,860
RunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRunKC 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:36 AM   #205
SNR SNR is offline
Simply Red's backup vocalist
 
SNR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Where the hell is SNR
Casino cash: $15529
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
AJ Klein brings you exactly what Manti Teo brings you. Just sayin
Why sacrifice ILB value when we can sacrifice QB value? /Excreter
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper16 View Post
I would read an entire blog of SNR breaking down athletes' musical capabilities like draft scouting reports.
Posts: 56,868
SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.SNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:45 AM   #206
Saccopoo Saccopoo is offline
You know what to do...
 
Saccopoo's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Zion
Casino cash: $7319
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
That's your entire ****ing problem. It's based on the assumption that Te'o is "head and shoulders above the rest"

That's wrong. The foundation of your argument is based on a faulty premise. I've been trying to tell you that all ****ing night.
The problem is, he doesn't have a grasp of positional value.

I don't give a rat's **** if Te'o is the petri dish love child of Dick Butkus, Pat Willis, Jack Lambert, Mike Singletary, Brian Urlacher and Ray Lewis. (And he's not close to these guys and we know it, it's just that this functionally retarded dipshit doesn't know it. He probably paid for the ESPN Insider and feels the need to validate his purchase by parroting Kiper.)

He's still a Mike in a 34. The ****ing punter has more positional value. The right offensive guard has more positional value.

And this dumb **** just doesn't get it. At all.

Either that or he's the archangel of all internet trolls.

I'm going with the former. There's no way possible a troll would put forth so much effort in such inane and excessive forum loquaciousness. The guy is just one amazingly stubborn dipshit.
Posts: 10,615
Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Saccopoo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:48 AM   #207
Exoter175 Exoter175 is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
I need to justify my opinions? What the **** do you think I've been doing?

How about YOU tell me what makes Te'o so ****ing special? And how about YOU tell me why the **** teams like Jacksonville, Oakland, Cleveland, Arizona, Buffalo, New York, and many others would ALL pass on a QB in the first round?

You're the one making the ridiculous argument that only one or two QBs will be drafted in the first round. I'm not backing shit for you.

Go do your ****ing homework before you lecture me on logic and foundations of an argument, when all you've been doing is using tricks and sophistry to pimp up an ILB being taken at #1 overall.

What do I think you've been doing? I think you've been changing the variables within my argument to state your opinion against mine, after changing said variable. That is not allowed in my hypothetical argument, so try to stay on track if you want to disprove my idea or want to judge me on my choice in MY scenario, rather than create one for yourself for me to dice up and ridicule. I'll gladly wait.

As for Te'o, he's a solid tackler and one of the best in terms of Pass Coverage, you need that in this league from your ILB's, and there aren't many in this draft that I've seen that are nearly as good in pass coverage on top of run support.

As for your teams that you suggest will draft QB's. Arizona might pass all together if Reid lands there. Buffalo might keep Fitz and his contract, he isn't that bad and I don't think they've got enough talent built up on the offensive side of the ball to go after a QB right now. New York is a cluster**** with Tebow, Sanchize and McElroy there, I doubt they add a first round QB there with how bipolar their defense has been this year. Cleveland just spent a pick on Weeden, and McCoy not long ago, and Quinn before that, no way do they do it here again in this shitty of a draft.

I think Oakland likes what little they saw from Pryor and I believe have Palmer under contract still, I think they'll wait til the 2nd or 3rd to get a QB if they decide to go that route.

Jacksonville just spent a pick in 2010 on Gabbert and signed Henne, I don't honestly think they'll dip so quickly into the first round for a QB, especially in this draft.

So again, who do you have taking QB's? I've said at most 3 in the first round, and I think that's fairly accurate so far.

I've done nothing to pimp up an ILB at #1, I just said I'm not opposed to Te'O right now if we can get the same value in the 2nd if the QB's don't manage to separate themselves and Te'o blows up at the combine.

There's a lot of qualifiers in that statement I just made, so tread lightly before you dissect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
It's funny how highly you think of yourself. You can keep screaming about logic all you want. I'm assuming when you say that no more than 3 QBs are going in the draft, that you mean the 1st round.
I'm pretty awesome, and yes I mean 1st round. Thanks for the correction!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
That's your entire ****ing problem. It's based on the assumption that Te'o is "head and shoulders above the rest"

That's wrong. The foundation of your argument is based on a faulty premise. I've been trying to tell you that all ****ing night.
We don't know if that is wrong, actually. We will find out after the Combine and after his Pro Day, only then will we be able to truly evaluate him and place him correctly. As of right now, he's been phenomenal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
And how does that happen exactly? Skipping on Geno thinking Wilson will be there in the 2nd is reckless. Accepting a guy like Bray or maybe Glennon over Geno because of Teo is silly. Even with a bad pro day ect, there will be nothing remotely close to a guarantee that Wilson will be there in the second.
As of right now, I think Wilson will be, as I believe it'll most likely be Geno and Barkley taken in the first as there is little need for QB's in this draft at least 1st round selections. If that doesn't happen, at worst we get Bray who I think is going to be on par with Wilson or just a touch behind him. Keep in mind, I also am very high on Te'o right now, and that could change too. If he disappoints at the combine, I'll be 110% on the Geno/Wilson nutswingers club should they do better than average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Let me expand. The combine is over and you feel this way. No QB's are said to be worth a top 10 pick.

Joekel, Lewan, J. Jones, D. Moore, Star L. and Werner look like top 5 picks.

Scouts say that eitherTyler Bray, Mike Glennon or Matt Barkley will be in round 2, if not all of them.

You know this at the end of February before free agency.
So there are no QB's slated for the top 10, Bray and Barkley are said to be in the 2nd round, Te'o isn't listed as a top 5 pick, and I've yet to sign Albert?

I'll retort before I decide. Has Geno distanced himself as the #1 candidate for QB?
Posts: 2,197
Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:54 AM   #208
Exoter175 Exoter175 is offline
Banned
 

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Olathe
Casino cash: $1918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
AJ Klein brings you exactly what Manti Teo brings you. Just sayin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
He thinks we don't understand his argument. That if all the QBs are equal then take the BPA, which is Teo. He keeps missing that we understand his argument but think he is completely wrong that the QBs are equal and that Teo is not the BPA. He then wanted us all to just invite ourselves into his hypothetical for a moment. When we didn't, we were idiots who don't think as logically as he does. He doesn't seem to understand that we don't give a **** about his hypothetical. We are talking about what actually is, and that involves Teo not being BPA and Bray/Glennon/Barkley not being equal to Geno or Wilson.
So, **** my Hypothetical. Bray and Wilson are on par with Geno, and Barkley is up in the air.

Te'o is hands down the best ILB going into the combine. If I believe any of those 4 QB's are available in the 2nd round, I take Te'o hands down, as I believe there is no real separation at QB, and until I see evidence of that, I'll stick with it.

Sorry, that is just sound logic right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I agree with SNR here. Te'o isn't even as good as Luke Keuchly was last year.

I don't see a big difference between Te'o and Ogletree/Skov/Minter.
And that's where I disagree, I think there is a difference and that difference is pass coverage mainly, but I might even agree with you on Keuchly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNR View Post
Why sacrifice ILB value when we can sacrifice QB value? /Excreter
I think you mean, why sacrifice ILB value when you don't have to sacrifice QB value, ****stick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccopoo View Post
The problem is, he doesn't have a grasp of positional value.

I don't give a rat's **** if Te'o is the petri dish love child of Dick Butkus, Pat Willis, Jack Lambert, Mike Singletary, Brian Urlacher and Ray Lewis. (And he's not close to these guys and we know it, it's just that this functionally retarded dipshit doesn't know it. He probably paid for the ESPN Insider and feels the need to validate his purchase by parroting Kiper.)

He's still a Mike in a 34. The ****ing punter has more positional value. The right offensive guard has more positional value.

And this dumb **** just doesn't get it. At all.

Either that or he's the archangel of all internet trolls.

I'm going with the former. There's no way possible a troll would put forth so much effort in such inane and excessive forum loquaciousness. The guy is just one amazingly stubborn dipshit.
Trolling, definitely. Stubborn, absolutely, dumb? Nahhh.

I understand positional value, but I think you're seriously overvaluing many positions on our roster, and overvaluing or even undervaluing many players at their respective positiions.

Even in a 34, Mike is still one of the most important positions on the field.

Then again, I'm a total homer because I played Mike in school

Now you have it, it is all unveiled, I'm going homer for Te'o because I played his position when I played football (unlike most of you).
Posts: 2,197
Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Exoter175 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:55 AM   #209
NJChiefsFan NJChiefsFan is offline
I've Made a Huge Mistake
 
NJChiefsFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: NJ
Casino cash: $5450
Chiefs
Bills
Jets
Cardinals

Hell maybe one or more of
Browns If Kelly or whoever doesn't care for Weeden
Jags if new GM doesn't want Tebow
Raiders
Chargers Some of these "precious" mocks have mentioned this

I don't see any way Wilson survives that. Especially with the new rookie scale. If the scal didn't exist the Jags and Browns would be off the list. Chargers as well.

You also only have sound logic if Bray and Wilson are on par, which they aren't. Yet another post where you mention how smart(or not dumb) you are. Shocking. I hope for your sake you don't have to keep telling yourself how smart you are in real life.
Posts: 5,170
NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.NJChiefsFan wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 01:56 AM   #210
Setsuna Setsuna is offline
Ronin
 
Setsuna's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Gator Country
Casino cash: $6430
NO WAY Glennon is first QB off the board. Crackpot mock draft.
__________________
RESOLVE
Posts: 10,394
Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Setsuna is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:53 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.