PDA

View Full Version : Later, Chiefsplanet

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

|Zach|
03-22-2011, 08:01 PM
Dude, this place died with Jim :huh:

Every single thing you utter on this board is total clown shoes.

HMc
03-22-2011, 08:02 PM
And whose fault is that? Who posted a public thread announcing he's leaving, while at the same time sending emails to various posters behind the scenes explaining the real story?

If he had simply disappeared for awhile while letting his friends know what was going on, then there would be nothing to discuss or speculate about. But when a high-profile poster posts an "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread after he's requested to mods that a troll be banned after the troll called him a bad name, yes, that's going to draw attention and speculation. No?

Look, put aside whether Dane's a good guy or a bad guy, victim or instigator, whether the Planet needs him or not. Just be objective about this: Dane started this with the drama thread. It was unnecessary. Anybody else who melted down in that fashion would be mercilessly mocked.

Dane might have good reasons to be upset and to take a powder. But it's pretty standard around these parts that "I'm leaving forever" threads are bad form.

REP

|Zach|
03-22-2011, 08:07 PM
And whose fault is that? Who posted a public thread announcing he's leaving, while at the same time sending emails to various posters behind the scenes explaining the real story?

If he had simply disappeared for awhile while letting his friends know what was going on, then there would be nothing to discuss or speculate about. But when a high-profile poster posts an "I'm leaving the Planet forever" thread after he's requested to mods that a troll be banned after the troll called him a bad name, yes, that's going to draw attention and speculation. No?

Look, put aside whether Dane's a good guy or a bad guy, victim or instigator, whether the Planet needs him or not. Just be objective about this: Dane started this with the drama thread. It was unnecessary. Anybody else who melted down in that fashion would be mercilessly mocked.

Dane might have good reasons to be upset and to take a powder. But it's pretty standard around these parts that "I'm leaving forever" threads are bad form.
Agree with this. One thing surprises me to this day. Dane never ever really understood how his actions and posts brought some of the heat upon him. He really didn't get why all these things were always throw at him.

KCrockaholic
03-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Agree with this. One thing surprises me to this day. Dane never ever really understood how his actions and posts brought some of the heat upon him. He really didn't get why all these things were always throw at him.

But we were all delusional.

salame
03-22-2011, 08:20 PM
this place doesn't "need" anyone
sillys

crazycoffey
03-22-2011, 08:31 PM
sillys

It "need"s everyone?

salame
03-22-2011, 08:33 PM
It "need"s everyone?

I need you

MIAdragon
03-22-2011, 08:35 PM
sillys

Nope, and thats the beauty of it. And to the next "core" member that decides to grow a sandy vag and take his ball home, have some fucking dignity and simply sign off. No need for these "hey look at me" posts its, just poor taste. No one is going to loose sleep because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.

crazycoffey
03-22-2011, 08:42 PM
I need you

liar

Stinger
03-22-2011, 08:44 PM
Dear God,

Please make it stop .......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v250/stinger871/boy-dog-praying-to-the-lord.jpg

Bugeater
03-22-2011, 08:45 PM
sillys
Well, it needs someone.

Pablo
03-22-2011, 08:46 PM
Nope, and thats the beauty of it. And to the next "core" member that decides to grow a sandy vag and take his ball home, have some ****ing dignity and simply sign off. No need for these "hey look at me" posts its, just poor taste. No one is going to loose sleep because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.

LMAO

So true.

Just Passin' By
03-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Nope, and thats the beauty of it. And to the next "core" member that decides to grow a sandy vag and take his ball home, have some ****ing dignity and simply sign off. No need for these "hey look at me" posts its, just poor taste. No one is going to loose sleep because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.

You may have a point in general but, in your case, we'd at least get one more gander at the avatar before you left.

DaFace
03-22-2011, 08:48 PM
sillys

Well, kind of. It certainly needs AustinChief more than it needs about any other, though.

patteeu
03-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Splitting that cesspool off was the best thing that ever happened to this place, save the day that Kyle decided to create it in the first place.

There's no way you can be serious.

Of course I'm serious. Frazod and I agree that the board was better before the split than it is today. That said, I understand that mine is a minority view. Visionaries are often in the minority. :p

salame
03-22-2011, 08:49 PM
liar

If you would just pay more attention to me...........

crazycoffey
03-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Well, it needs someone.

Well, kind of. It certainly needs AustinChief more than it needs about any other, though.

I propose an experiment, leave "someone" and Austin then we'll see what it turns into...

crazycoffey
03-22-2011, 08:50 PM
If you would just pay more attention to me...........

third person I've heard that from, but the first I wasn't married to.

salame
03-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Well, it needs someone.

who can it be now?
doo doo dee doo doo

chefsos
03-22-2011, 08:53 PM
Well, kind of. It certainly needs AustinChief more than it needs about any other, though.I was certain the place needed bbcrap, but I was wrong.

milkman
03-22-2011, 08:54 PM
What this place needs is an enema.

Bugeater
03-22-2011, 08:56 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2cW8Alo_5uI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
03-22-2011, 08:56 PM
This thread is still going?

"JC, this town needs a hero."

tk13
03-22-2011, 09:00 PM
Of course I'm serious. Frazod and I agree that the board was better before the split than it is today. That said, I understand that mine is a minority view. Visionaries are often in the minority. :p

So are psychotic whackjobs.

KcMizzou
03-22-2011, 09:03 PM
So are psychotic whackjobs.LMAO

KurtCobain
So, what I'm getting is Dane couldn't get DaFace to compare his Denver medical weed with Dane's LA medical weed, and therefore he was worried his was not superior, so he booked it?

Fair enough.

crazycoffey

Bonnie Tyler?

Donger
03-22-2011, 09:04 PM
Bonnie Tyler?

What?

Chiefs Pantalones
03-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Where did Dane go he went to the bathroom no he didn't he left for good it's Tuesday, Tuesday, Tuesday, time to party, party, party, I see my friend R8er which hole do I choose mouth or the butt mouth or the butt he so excited he he he he so excited.

crazycoffey
03-22-2011, 09:07 PM
What?

Think "I need a Hero"....

KcMizzou
03-22-2011, 09:08 PM
So are psychotic whackjobs.I just nominated you for the new CP mod position, if you're interested.

patteeu
03-22-2011, 09:09 PM
What?

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OBwS66EBUcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cdcox
03-22-2011, 09:10 PM
No one is going to loose sleep or run a 1600 post thread because you've decided to refrain from blessing us with your key strokes. JFC.

Yeah.

patteeu
03-22-2011, 09:10 PM

Yes, we have our share of those around here too. They're currently over in Rain Man's thread voting for an overrated Guns n Roses song instead of American Pie.

Donger
03-22-2011, 09:27 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/OBwS66EBUcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO

I always thought whoever sang that was black for some reason.

Donger
03-22-2011, 09:29 PM
Think "I need a Hero"....

'Doc' Scurlock

Jewish Rabbi
03-22-2011, 09:31 PM
Is he back yet?

crazycoffey
03-22-2011, 09:35 PM
'Doc' Scurlock

The Bird by Josiah G. Scurlock;

"Once upon a midnight dreary, as I pondered weak and weary, there came a knocking at my...back porch"

He ain't very original, is he

Donger
03-22-2011, 09:38 PM
The Bird by Josiah G. Scurlock;

"Once upon a midnight dreary, as I pondered weak and weary, there came a knocking at my...back porch"

He ain't very original, is he

I'm a poet. I wrote it.

Frazod
03-22-2011, 09:41 PM

Not so much anymore.

FAX
03-22-2011, 10:45 PM
Frazod, if the place is so terrible because all the timer quality posters have bolted due the flood of insufferable trolls, why don't you piss off aswell?

Sitting around moaning about how the place has gone to shit is worse than the trolling you're complaining about - at least trolls are occasionally amusing.

It's more likely that all the quality posters you miss legged it because they got sick of talking to you about the same crap all the time.

I like Mr. frazod just fine and my kitchen appliances dread his presence, but I must admit that, whenever the whole "ChiefsPlanet used to be great and now it sucks ass" subject rears its myopic head, it always makes me feel kind of sad.

I mean, there are some good, newish posters here along with veteran posters. The newer people add value to this place in my view and it's a slap in the face to those posters to claim that the Planet used to be better. Maybe it was just ... I don't know ... different?

Of course, the moron element is in high relief around here these days ... as is the pussy element. However, I'm pretty sure there were morons back in the days of yore. Otherwise, where did 1 slice toasters come from?

FAX

TrebMaxx
03-22-2011, 10:51 PM
I like Mr. frazod just fine and my kitchen appliances dread his presence, but I must admit that, whenever the whole "ChiefsPlanet used to be great and now it sucks ass" subject rears its myopic head, it always makes me feel kind of sad.

I mean, there are some good, newish posters here along with veteran posters. The newer people add value to this place in my view and it's a slap in the face to those posters to claim that the Planet used to be better. Maybe it was just ... I don't know ... different?

Of course, the moron element is in high relief around here these days ... as is the pussy element. However, I'm pretty sure there were morons back in the days of yore. Otherwise, where did 1 slice toasters come from?

FAX
I must agree Mr. Fax.

Frankie
03-22-2011, 11:46 PM

Iiii have come to save the dayyyyy....

Frankie
03-22-2011, 11:54 PM
I mean, there are some good, newish posters here .....

FAX

Are there really any GOOD Jewish posters?

Ohhhh,.... "newish!!!"

http://newhiptips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/images.jpg

:evil:

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:28 AM
Frazod, if the place is so terrible because all the timer quality posters have bolted due the flood of insufferable trolls, why don't you piss off aswell?

Sitting around moaning about how the place has gone to shit is worse than the trolling you're complaining about - at least trolls are occasionally amusing.

It's more likely that all the quality posters you miss legged it because they got sick of talking to you about the same crap all the time.

Ah, a bright shining example of my point being driven home.

I'm not going anywhere, cockchugger. And I'm not here to amuse some reject from the ass of the world, either. In fact, I have a better idea - if my "moaning about how the place has gone to shit" annoys you so much, I'll just keep right on doing it. That and anything else I can do to make your stay as unenjoyable as possible.

Don't like it? Go find a nice soccer board to infest. Mate.

crazycoffey
03-23-2011, 12:46 AM
Are there really any GOOD Jewish posters?

Ohhhh,.... "newish!!!"

http://newhiptips.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/images.jpg

:evil:

gentile

HMc
03-23-2011, 02:46 AM
Ah, a bright shining example of my point being driven home.

I'm not going anywhere, cockchugger. And I'm not here to amuse some reject from the ass of the world, either. In fact, I have a better idea - if my "moaning about how the place has gone to shit" annoys you so much, I'll just keep right on doing it. That and anything else I can do to make your stay as unenjoyable as possible.

Don't like it? Go find a nice soccer board to infest. Mate.

I'm amused by the fact that you think I care one way or the other about anything you say. So thanks for the chuckle.

LiveSteam
03-23-2011, 03:15 AM
I'm amused by the fact that you think I care one way or the other about anything you say. So thanks for the chuckle.

Is it true? Its illegal to take more than a 5 minute shower in Australia ?

seclark
03-23-2011, 04:05 AM

FAX
i agree that it's good to get new posters here. i always write, "www.chiefsplanet.com" on the bathroom walls at truck stops to do my part.
sec

Frazod
03-23-2011, 06:19 AM

Yes, you care so little about what I say that you didn't even feel compelled to comment on it.

Go chew on some more paint chips, fucktard.

HMc
03-23-2011, 06:36 AM
On the evidence, I don't think you know what "care" means. I am unsurprised.

King_Chief_Fan
03-23-2011, 06:37 AM
I'm not really sure why you started sniping me all of a sudden, but that's okay. In any event, you'll receive your friend request from patteeu shortly.

And if I've done something to offend you over years, whatever it was, I earnestly hope that it continues to annoy you.

:evil:I am taking a litte dig at you...mostly for amusement.
I enjoy most of your posts. It is comical in some of your posts in this thread that sounded somewhat like Dane.
Dont get too thinned skin, it is all good.

"Bob" Dobbs
03-23-2011, 07:00 AM
i agree that it's good to get new posters here. i always write, "www.chiefsplanet.com" on the bathroom walls at truck stops to do my part.
secOOoooooooh. So THAT'S how Clay found the site..

Frazod
03-23-2011, 07:00 AM
:evil:I am taking a litte dig at you...mostly for amusement.
I enjoy most of your posts. It is comical in some of your posts in this thread that sounded somewhat like Dane.
Dont get too thinned skin, it is all good.

Well, it seems some of the whiny little vags who apparently can't stand the thought of no longer being slapped around by Dane have transferred their butthurt to me. Just doing my part to oblige them. :thumb:

Frosty
03-23-2011, 07:04 AM
I'll never quite understand why everyone doesn't have their settings for the maximum number of posts per page, which currently is 80, but I'd be ok with a 500 option.

Clicking is so yesteryear. No time for that noise.

I used to have mine set for 80 posts per page but Clay's GIF thread and the Epic Fail thread cured that. Even with a reasonably fast internet connection, 80 posts worth of animated GIFs loading at the same time would bring my computer to its knees.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 07:04 AM
On the evidence, I don't think you know what "care" means. I am unsurprised.

I'm quite sure you don't know what it means. By all means, continue showing how much you don't care, douche. LMAO

Radar Chief
03-23-2011, 07:05 AM
I must admit though, for a drama queen like Dane this topic is a fitting farewell.

Inspector
03-23-2011, 07:22 AM
If you read his post from about 10 years ago he didn't act like that and sounded like a pretty decent guy. Some people just start losing their marbles as they age quicker then others. I wouldn't be surprised if he has some mental issues going on. I've seen it quite a bit with relatives. It seems like once they hit around 50 they just start acting weird.

I actually beat the rush and went insane in my late 40's. I had the energy needed to truly do justice to my state of insanity. I mean, c'mon, if I'm going to do something, might as well do it right, ya know?

Inspector
03-23-2011, 07:26 AM
The title of the PM I received was "Can someone please ban this ass?"

That shouldn't cause any problem posting. I rarely ever use my ass to type with. Creates too many typos.

Bwana
03-23-2011, 07:54 AM
OOoooooooh. So THAT'S how Clay found the site..

I don't know about clay, but it would explain Badgirl. :eek:

Chief Faithful
03-23-2011, 09:31 AM

FAX

The personality of CP has really changed over the years. The four horsemen were a little hard to take during the last few off seasons, but their influence seems to be reduced now that the Chiefs are moving in a positive direction. Personally, I kind of like the recent evolving personality of CP. There are a lot of new posters with a good sense of humor.

DeezNutz
03-23-2011, 09:36 AM

FAX

This place peaked in April of '06.

ModSocks
03-23-2011, 09:47 AM
The personality of CP has really changed over the years. The four horsemen were a little hard to take during the last few off seasons, but their influence seems to be reduced now that the Chiefs are moving in a positive direction. Personally, I kind of like the recent evolving personality of CP. There are a lot of new posters with a good sense of humor.

Like i said before, this place has been the same since I showed up in '05. And the current older members aren't much different than the newer members.

After all, they're the ones who set the precedent for everyone who joined after. Dane is a perfect example of that. If he can be a douche, and he is a senior member, wouldn't all the new members feel that they can be a douche too?

After all, all they would be doing is fitting in with the rest of us.

CP isn't about Noob members, it's about a Culture. A Culture that was developed long before I, and many of us arrived.

So the way i see it, if older members want to complain about CP's culture, they have no one else to blame but themselves.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 10:06 AM

FAX

Obviously it is not my intention to disparage every person who joined after August of 2000 (although I certainly delight in disparaging anyone who is stupid enough to believe that). We've had plenty of good n00bs show up over the years. And it's also not like everybody we started with was completely awesome, either. The main thing I miss is the time when the majority of people I would interact with here were people I actually knew in real life. Back then most active posters either new each other personally or knew other members who knew them personally. It was a friendler place. We'd get together for games, parties, etc. That still happens, obviously, but it's a much smaller percentage. And many of the people I was really good real life friends with either no longer post here or post very infrequently (KCWolfman, raiderhader, ENDelt, jazzlover, rausch, LVNHack and MarkM are all good examples). Whether they got fed up, or grew up (we've had people here who started posting in high school who are now pushing 30), or just got busy and moved on, their absence diminishes the place. I realize this won't matter to some dildo from another country who'll never meet anybody, but to those of us who actually visit Kansas City every now and then, it's kind of a bummer.

patteeu
03-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Obviously it is not my intention to disparage every person who joined after August of 2000 (although I certainly delight in disparaging anyone who is stupid enough to believe that). We've had plenty of good n00bs show up over the years. And it's also not like everybody we started with was completely awesome, either. The main thing I miss is the time when the majority of people I would interact with here were people I actually knew in real life. Back then most active posters either new each other personally or knew other members who knew them personally. It was a friendler place. We'd get together for games, parties, etc. That still happens, obviously, but it's a much smaller percentage. And many of the people I was really good real life friends with either no longer post here or post very infrequently (KCWolfman, raiderhader, ENDelt, jazzlover, rausch, LVNHack and MarkM are all good examples). Whether they got fed up, or grew up (we've had people here who started posting in high school who are now pushing 30), or just got busy and moved on, their absence diminishes the place. I realize this won't matter to some dildo from another country who'll never meet anybody, but to those of us who actually visit Kansas City every now and then, it's kind of a bummer.

Maybe you just stopped making the effort to make friends. My understanding is that they have a real life get together in St. Joe pretty much every year. I've also heard that luv has tried to organize some face to face time both in KC and in Springfield and that Rain Man opened his home to some ChiefsPlanet people for the draft a year or two ago. Get out. Shake some hands. Throw back a shirley temple and hug it out with some of the noobs you have so much disdain for. Maybe you'll find that happy place again. :shrug:

ModSocks
03-23-2011, 10:21 AM

You'll always be welcome in my home Fraz.... Big Gay hug time!

DaFace
03-23-2011, 10:23 AM

People come, people go. It's the way of things. I've met plenty of people - founding members and n00bs - at tailgates in the past few years. I've never met anyone on your list.

It sucks when people change, but I don't keep in as close of touch with my best friend for 20 years either. It's not because he suddenly decided he hated me. Our lives just went different directions. It happens.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 10:30 AM
Maybe you just stopped making the effort to make friends. My understanding is that they have a real life get together in St. Joe pretty much every year. I've also heard that luv has tried to organize some face to face time both in KC and in Springfield and that Rain Man opened his home to some ChiefsPlanet people for the draft a year or two ago. Get out. Shake some hands. Throw back a shirley temple and hug it out with some of the noobs you have so much disdain for. Maybe you'll find that happy place again. :shrug:

Good old patty, being his normal obtuse, douchy, leg-humping self. My point, you fucking moron, is that the people I'm talking about WON'T GO TO A GATHERING, EVER, whether it's held at Arrowhead, Joe's house or otherwise. I already know most of the people who attend those events. The others are the eternally anonymous, and obviously have every intention of remaining so. Do you really think some prick like R8ers or failass is going to show up at Joe's and hug it out with everybody he's offended over the years? Maybe Amelia Earhart will show up, too. :rolleyes:

patteeu
03-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Good old patty, being his normal obtuse, douchy, leg-humping self. My point, you ****ing moron, is that the people I'm talking about WON'T GO TO A GATHERING, EVER, whether it's held at Arrowhead, Joe's house or otherwise. I already know most of the people who attend those events. The others are the eternally anonymous, and obviously have every intention of remaining so. Do you really think some prick like R8ers or failass is going to show up at Joe's and hug it out with everybody he's offended over the years? Maybe Amelia Earhart will show up, too. :rolleyes:

I can't imagine why you have a hard time making friends with the new guys.

chiefsnorth
03-23-2011, 10:40 AM
This reads a lot like, "the radio station I listened to back in high school sucks now!"

chiefsnorth
03-23-2011, 10:41 AM

One of those demotivational posters said, "the only common denominator in all your dysfunctional relationships is you" :Poke:

Frazod
03-23-2011, 10:47 AM

I get along just fine with lots of them. There's really only a handful of people here, out of hundreds of active posters, that I don't like. I realize that since you're one of them, and as a matter of course you always overestimate your own personal sense of self-worth, you just assume I dislike everybody, but that's not the case. You also seem to enjoy making up your own version of the truth about things, but again, your lies and accusations don't mean a thing to me; just to those who are gullable/stupid enough to believe them.

As for people who don't like me yet require a few years to work up the nerve to mention it, well, there's not much I can do about that. Admittedly, I am getting a bit cranky in middle age, and was never exactly touchy/feely to begin with, so I'm bound to rub some folks the wrong way. I guess I'll just have to soldier on without them.

Bowser
03-23-2011, 10:53 AM
Last comment from me, and then I'm done with this thread -

Dane seems like a great guy that would sit down and have a beer or three with you. Obviously R8ers found a weakness and exploited it, showing Dane really is human. Put me squarely in the group that feels this place is less without his posts. I wish him well if he truly is done with the place, but hope he comes back after he has a cooling off period.

I didn't ever see Dane as a douche. Tom is a douche extraordinaire, and the two don't compare. Yeah, Dane wouldn't shy from flaming away on someone, but it would seem as if he would be willing to reconcile with whomever he got into it with, where Tom would not.

Whatever. Hopefully I cross paths with the guy at some point in my life. Like I said, he'd be a guy I'd like to have a couple of beers with.

patteeu
03-23-2011, 10:55 AM
I get along just fine with lots of them. There's really only a handful of people here, out of hundreds of active posters, that I don't like. I realize that since you're one of them, and as a matter of course you always overestimate your own personal sense of self-worth, you just assume I dislike everybody, but that's not the case. You also seem to enjoy making up your own version of the truth about things, but again, your lies and accusations don't mean a thing to me; just to those who are gullable/stupid enough to believe them.

As for people who don't like me yet require a few years to work up the nerve to mention it, well, there's not much I can do about that. Admittedly, I am getting a bit cranky in middle age, and was never exactly touchy/feely to begin with, so I'm bound to rub some folks the wrong way. I guess I'll just have to soldier on without them.

You don't like me? I thought we had a kind of brotherly rivalry thing going on.

patteeu
03-23-2011, 11:00 AM
Last comment from me, and then I'm done with this thread -

Dane seems like a great guy that would sit down and have a beer or three with you. Obviously R8ers found a weakness and exploited it, showing Dane really is human. Put me squarely in the group that feels this place is less without his posts. I wish him well if he truly is done with the place, but hope he comes back after he has a cooling off period.

I didn't ever see Dane as a douche. Tom is a douche extraordinaire, and the two don't compare. Yeah, Dane wouldn't shy from flaming away on someone, but it would seem as if he would be willing to reconcile with whomever he got into it with, where Tom would not.

Whatever. Hopefully I cross paths with the guy at some point in my life. Like I said, he'd be a guy I'd like to have a couple of beers with.

I agree with what you say about Dane, but I don't think you're being fair to Tom. He's gotten mad and flamed me a few times only to later be fine with me. He's definitely got an abrasive style once his identity has been outed, but he's not a nonstop douche unless (a) you're a nonstop douche to him, (b) you frequently badmouth religion, or (c) you're an argumentative, diehard liberal.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 11:02 AM
You don't like me? I thought we had a kind of brotherly rivalry thing going on.

Remember my Like/Dislike scale? You're pretty much cemented between levels 6 and 7 at this point. I don't see that ever changing.

But the thing about me is, if I don't like you, I won't pussyfoot around it, or try to act like I'm just having fun with you to sell an image. You'll know, and so will everyone else.

This doesn't mean I'll stalk you from thread to thread offering inane commentary on your every post, however. I've got better things to do.

patteeu
03-23-2011, 11:05 AM
Remember my Like/Dislike scale? You're pretty much cemented between levels 6 and 7 at this point. I don't see that ever changing.

But the thing about me is, if I don't like you, I won't pussyfoot around it, or try to act like I'm just having fun with you to sell an image. You'll know, and so will everyone else.

This doesn't mean I'll stalk you from thread to thread offering inane commentary on your every post, however. I've got better things to do.

I thought I would have worked my way up to 5 by now.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 11:19 AM

Does that include stating that anyone who disagrees with you about anything anywhere on the board [and for all we know, random street acquaintances] should go tongue patteau's asshole since they're clearly such good friends now?

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Just stopped in to see if we were still shitting on the assholes who stay, while defending assholes who leave. Of couse, all perpatrated by the asshole royalty around here.

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole

BryanBusby
03-23-2011, 11:45 AM
Over 100 pages, well done CP!

Iowanian
03-23-2011, 11:50 AM
Just stopped in to see if we were still shitting on the assholes who stay, while defending assholes who leave. Of couse, all perpatrated by the asshole royalty around here.

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole

I think you need to change your signature to "butthurt pussy"

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 12:16 PM

Yep.......your still here.

Weak smack BTW.

What an ego you must have. To think people wlant to hear from you over 43,000 times. And with gems like butthurt pussy. Thats right Hotrod, be all you can be.

U da man!

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:16 PM
Does that include stating that anyone who disagrees with you about anything anywhere on the board [and for all we know, random street acquaintances] should go tongue patteau's asshole since they're clearly such good friends now?

Another one of my happy little stalkers. This thread's like a snake charm. LMAO

But I'm glad you showed up. I mentioned in an earlier post that just because somebody's been here from the beginning doesn't mean they can't suck just as much as some douchy n00b, and you're certainly solid proof of that.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 12:18 PM
Another one of my happy little stalkers. This thread's like a snake charm. LMAO

But I'm glad you showed up. I mentioned in an earlier post that just because somebody's been here from the beginning doesn't mean they can't suck just as much as some douchy n00b, and you're certainly solid proof of that.

It appears I have disappointed you. Lay it out. Tell me everything I've done wrong. I want to learn. Spare nothing.

I don't hate anyone on here, or pretty much anywhere outside of despots I'll never come into contact with.

The only thing that angers me personally is when people [mostly in the distant past] assert that I'm lying or shilling for another, as I stand behind everything I say here [unless it's clearly playing devil's advocate, 'Demonpenzing' a dummy [for obvious laughs] or haranguing an idiot . . . in which case I always make my TIC approach clear].

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:20 PM

Gripping debate.

Yours truly,
The Asshole

I think we should conduct a little experiment. You leave, and we'll see if anybody misses you. We'll even forward your mail to the Mane free of charge.

Yours truly,
The Asshole Royalty Around Here

J Diddy
03-23-2011, 12:25 PM

There needs to be some clarification on this? Is a "butthurt pussy" one that has had their vagina hurt by some random anus or is it one that contains a sore butt and a vagina?

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:26 PM
It appears I have disappointed you. Lay it out. Tell me everything I've done wrong. I want to learn. Spare nothing.

To the contrary, I'm thrilled with your timely contribution to this thread. :thumb:

J Diddy
03-23-2011, 12:27 PM
I think we should conduct a little experiment. You leave, and we'll see if anybody misses you. We'll even forward your mail to the Mane free of charge.

Yours truly,

Well we've had douche of the year. Is it time to pop out the poll for King of the Assholes? Man I love the offseason.

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 12:27 PM

Yours truly,

I hope I would not be missed. That would mean I had spent my life on here like you do. There are only a certain few who want to be "King of the Dipshits". You can have it bro.

I'll stick with the casual posting.

I'll leave soon enough.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:28 PM
Well we've had douche of the year. Is it time to pop out the poll for King of the Assholes? Man I love the offseason.

Well, somebody else will need to run that one, since I'll obviously be in top contention. It seems I'll get most of Dane's votes, too. LMAO

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:29 PM
I hope I would not be missed. That would mean I had spent my life on here like you do. There are only a certain few who want to be "King of the Dipshits". You can have it bro.

I'll stick with the casual posting.

I'll leave soon enough.

Write if you get work.

J Diddy
03-23-2011, 12:32 PM
Well, somebody else will need to run that one, since I'll obviously be in top contention. It seems I'll get most of Dane's votes, too. LMAO

Well I'd do it but I just ain't got that much gumption. What Ron White's Grandpa used to say about him applies to me. "That boy's got a lot of quit in him"

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 12:33 PM
To the contrary, I'm thrilled with your timely contribution to this thread. :thumb:

Anyone? Help? I fear my 'douchiness' is suppressing my Id. I'd love the insight to evolve from 'douche who doesn't hate others' to 'asshole who hates everyone.'

Someone, help me achieve Fradzom, it appears Fraz is incapable.

This is such a wonderful place, perhaps the best on earth for earning eternal hate for FAILING to hate those whom others hate, even if you have no hate for those who hate others who you don't.

Iowanian
03-23-2011, 12:35 PM
There needs to be some clarification on this? Is a "butthurt pussy" one that has had their vagina hurt by some random anus or is it one that contains a sore butt and a vagina?

In the case of Crazyhorse and a couple of others, it's pretty apparent to me that the OB sneezed during the episiotomy, and the outhouse shares an open room with the playground.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:36 PM
Anyone? Help? I fear my 'douchiness' is suppressing my Id. I'd love the insight to evolve from 'douche who doesn't hate others' to 'asshole who hates everyone.'

It's a personal journey of discovery, really. I can only point you down the path.

J Diddy
03-23-2011, 12:37 PM

This is such a wonderful place, perhaps the best on earth for earning eternal hate for FAILING to hate those whom others hate, even if you have no hate for those who hate others who you don't.

I got lost on the first hate.

J Diddy
03-23-2011, 12:38 PM
In the case of Crazyhorse and a couple of others, it's pretty apparent to me that the OB sneezed during the episiotomy, and the outhouse shares an open room with the playground.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I bet they spend more money a month on tp than cable.

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 12:39 PM

You're trying too hard. It seems almost desperate.

Just let it flow.............Chuckles.

You'll get it.

Donger
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
Frazod is a dick.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:40 PM
I got lost on the first hate.

BL's big into impressing himself with his rhetorical nonsense. He gives himself a free pat on the back for every poster who openly admits to being baffled by his bullshit.

That's one. So far.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:41 PM
Frazod is a dick.

What, that's it? :D

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 12:42 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I bet they spend more money a month on tp than cable.

Im married and have Dish. You're damn right I spend more on TP.

Donger
03-23-2011, 12:42 PM
What, that's it? :D

Little dick?

Iowanian
03-23-2011, 12:43 PM
If I tried any harder, I'd have to post while wearing my C-PAP machine to avoid a low oxygen blackout.

I can order an ice pack if your delicates have become chapped. Why the over-reaction? Were you once Hulk-Glove-butt punched by your Uncle Rex Ryan?

Frazod
Little dick?

Nice try, but I sense your heart's just not in it.

CrazyHorse
Frazod is a dick.

And he fancies himself Iowanians big brother.

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 12:46 PM
If I tried any harder, I'd have to post while wearing my C-PAP machine to avoid a low oxygen blackout.

I can order an ice pack if your delicates have become chapped. Why the over-reaction? Were you once Hulk-Glove-butt punched by your Uncle Rex Ryan?

Over reaction? Thats the bait?

Next.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 12:46 PM
It's a personal journey of discovery, really. I can only point you down the path.

Which journey is that, to why I'm a douche [at this point established solely by a proud asshole saying it's so], or how to be a hate filled asshole.

Iowanian
03-23-2011, 12:48 PM
And he fancies himself Iowanians big brother.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ73pcB4nxRdUcBXdGnuZHrEq0yChR8EgJw2isnxv99Nijfl2l

There. There, Champ[/head pat]

blaise
03-23-2011, 12:49 PM
This is kind of going in circles here.

patteeu
03-23-2011, 12:50 PM
This is kind of going in circles here.

I could blame others, but I take full responsibility.

BigCatDaddy
03-23-2011, 12:51 PM
Can we create a new sub section for this thread please? Maybe a new "Cry" section?

blaise
03-23-2011, 12:52 PM
I could blame others, but I take full responsibility.

It's not often we hear this type of heroic talk here.

blaise
03-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Can we create a new sub section for this thread please? Maybe a new "Cry" section?

Cryplanet

BigCatDaddy
03-23-2011, 12:54 PM
Cryplanet

Perfect.

crazycoffey
03-23-2011, 12:54 PM
People come, people go. It's the way of things. I've met plenty of people - founding members and n00bs - at tailgates in the past few years. I've never met anyone on your list.

It sucks when people change, but I don't keep in as close of touch with my best friend for 20 years either. It's not because he suddenly decided he hated me. Our lives just went different directions. It happens.

No, it's probably because he hates you now.
or the bitch in his life didn't like your influence on him.
or the bitch in your life didn't like him.

yes, I'm being sarcastic....

Radar Chief
03-23-2011, 12:55 PM

Don’t fall for it, it’s a trap. Next thing you know he’ll have you wearing a Rumsfeld bowtie.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 12:55 PM
http://wpcontent.answcdn.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Tongue.agr.jpg/250px-Tongue.agr.jpg
meet
http://www.erdman.cc/images/balloonknot.jpg

Is I learning, Fraz?

Frazod
03-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Which journey is that, to why I'm a douche [at this point established solely by a proud asshole saying it's so], or how to be a hate filled asshole.

Feel fortunate that you're getting to experience this witty banter for free, kids. Normally he charges $12.99 per hour.

crazycoffey
03-23-2011, 12:57 PM

I think I'm in hate with you, or at least this post...

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 12:58 PM

Understand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then ballooned into this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of retards who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 12:59 PM
Feel fortunate that you're getting to experience this witty banter for free, kids. Normally he charges $12.99 per hour.

So my question is, why are you commenting on the present day, if you're still stuck in 2007?

Is this where I'm obliged to offer up some 'get my coffee' snark.

I want to learn.

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 01:03 PM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ73pcB4nxRdUcBXdGnuZHrEq0yChR8EgJw2isnxv99Nijfl2l

There. There, Champ[/head pat]

Now you're learning. That's much better smack than all that stoic BS you were spewing.

So you can follow direction, when its shoved up your ass.

Good to know.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Inderstand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then the balloon inot this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slkapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon a iowanian took the bait.

They are a couple of retards who have a distorted view of thier capabilities. Outside this message board, they probably dont play much of a roll in thier own private lives. Wife and kids always bitching about them always being on the computer.

So before you let them get to ya, try to remember where you are, and the value of a fan forum in your daily life. These guys are like gochiefs in many ways. Socially stunted.

Its like they never had friends, then made a friend at 40. Then because they have a friend, self proclaim how great of guys they must be. Like they invented it.

Do you not see that?

This isn't my first rodeo. I don't 'let them get to me' but when they proclaim me a douche or a liar or a shill, I have for years found the best reply to be 'how so?' Inerringly, reliably, it's been some form of 'figure it out for yourself' or 'if you don't see it, I can't help you,' at which point I plead for public confirmation. Every one of those 'go'rounds' end then and there. They pop back up, of course, after a cooling period. But it's just wash, rinse repeat.

mlyonsd
03-23-2011, 01:06 PM
As the Planet Burns.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 01:08 PM
So my question is, why are you commenting on the present day, if you're still stuck in 2007?

Is this where I'm obliged to offer up some 'get my coffee' snark.

I want to learn.

And I guess I'd follow that up with the "you couldn't afford me, I probably bill more per hour than you do, and go and get your own fucking coffee at McDonalds with your dirtbag clients" snark.

How's that whole "learning" thing working out for you?

Easy 6
03-23-2011, 01:10 PM
As the Planet Burns.

Kyle Mubarak is probably ready to unleash his secret police to squash this unrest before it tears his country asunder...

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 01:12 PM
This isn't my first rodeo. I don't 'let them get to me' but when they proclaim me a douche or a liar or a shill, I have for years found the best reply to be 'how so?' Inerringly, reliably, it's been some form of 'figure it out for yourself' or 'if you don't see it, I can't help you,' at which point I plead for public confirmation. Every one of those 'go'rounds' end then and there. They pop back up, of course, after a cooling period. But it's just wash, rinse repeat.

While you have a formula, I have come to enjoy the jousting.

Either way, while these toads yank each other with one hand and pat each other on the head with the other, Im gonna hang out and just keep kicking them in thier ass.

I have to kill a few minutes before I leave for St. Louis.

Have a good one.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 01:12 PM
And I guess I'd follow that up with the "you couldn't afford me, I probably bill more per hour than you do, and go and get your own fucking coffee at McDonalds with your dirtbag clients" snark.

I think I learned smack talk of that sophistication back when John the Stutterer had his own Sirius show on H101.

Poor Fraz can't even claim Rockstar Hair

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FlAId5SQvCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Frazod
03-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Understand this is a byproduct of finally finding a place where you're accepted. Someone somewhere along the line left them a positive rep statement. Then ballooned into this. Thier rep here is one of the more pestigious honors bestowed on them in thier lives. You can tell by how they conduct themselves.

I wasn't even talking to Iowanian when he attacked. Then after pimp slapping his punk ass Frazod comes flying in to the rescue. I kinda noticed that yesterday but blew it off. Then he came flying in again today as soon as iowanian took the bait.

Do you not see that?

ROFL

You kill me. Really. (Can I joke about that without offending your delicate parts?)

First I'm leaping to the defense of Dane. Now I'm leaping to the defense of Iowanian? The only thing I can say about that is he and I are probably at the point now where we could be put in the same room and only give each other dirty looks instead of trying to kill each other. The thing is, two people don't have get along to be able to look at a brown smelly thing and identify it as a turd.

Maybe next you'll accuse me of leaping to Skip's defense. Or patteeu's. LMAO

You really should leave the amateur psychoanalysis to somebody who isn't a complete moron. And the "pimp slkapping" to R8ers.

Frankie
03-23-2011, 01:17 PM
sec

:LOL: Cool idea.

-King-
03-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
03-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Should call this place ChickPlanet sometimes.

Good Lord.

chiefsnorth
03-23-2011, 01:21 PM
http://wpcontent.answcdn.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Tongue.agr.jpg/250px-Tongue.agr.jpg
meet
http://www.erdman.cc/images/balloonknot.jpg

Is I learning, Fraz?

Nice, butt you have to alternate those "ur gay wif patteau" posts with "yes, asshole and proud" and "sticks and stones". Like fine cognac, a rich blend is necessary for full flavor

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 01:21 PM
I think I learned smack talk of that sophistication back when John the Stutterer had his own Sirius show on H101.

Poor Fraz can't even claim Rockstar Hair

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FlAId5SQvCA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Now we know who Dane is........

John the studderer

LMAO

Frazod
03-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device

Probably. All my fans are coming out in droves. Quick, somebody go get all the butthurt beakers!

crazycoffey
03-23-2011, 01:25 PM
ROFL

You kill me. Really. (Can I joke about that without offending your delicate parts?)

First I'm leaping to the defense of Dane. Now I'm leaping to the defense of Iowanian? The only thing I can say about that is he and I are probably at the point now where we could be put in the same room and only give each other dirty looks instead of trying to kill each other. The thing is, two people don't have get along to be able to look at a brown smelly thing and identify it as a turd.

You really should leave the amateur psychoanalysis to somebody who isn't a complete moron. And the "pimp slkapping" to R8ers.

you're such a Nazi...

LiveSteam
03-23-2011, 01:26 PM
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TsOzn7weq4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The lil brother is to funny ROFL

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 01:27 PM
By way of a progress report, still no hate for ya' bud, but your avvy has made me regard Jeffrey Dean Morgan with more loathing than all that wedding dress moping by Katherine Heigl after the death of 'beloved' Denny Duquette ever managed.

Baby steps?

Frazod
you're such a Nazi...

LaDairis would approve of your post, if only he hadn't been so unfairly banned by our Draconian moderators.

DaFace
Not that this thread really had anything of substance to provide, but whatever miniscule amount it has is officially gone.

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 01:28 PM
ROFL

You should have just conceeded. Cuz all I see in your post, is that I hit the nail on the head.

Like I said, yesterday I blew it off. Thinking, where'd this jackoff come from? Who is he, the forum police? But It was when I was bantering with Iowanian. Not slamming Dane. Then today....nothing about Dane before you come flying in (after 1 maybe 2 posts from Iowanian) with your big bro to the rescue BS.

Either way, it would seem niether of you have what it takes.

It didn't take you long to go after the illness did it? No sir, it dont bother me at all. Its a win for me.

You broke before I did.

You should have started smaller. You're not ready for me.

Bwana
03-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Can we get to 2000?
Posted via Mobile Device

I think there is a decent chance without Dane making a post, but "if" that happens, 2000 will be in the rear view mirror. The thread has gone about 10 different directions and had several pissing contests. It's a living, breathing, son of a bitch!

http://cdn100brbnh.bluehatnetwork.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/animated_gifs_1/gary-busey-funny-animated-gifs_20110206_1904392717.gif

Baby Lee
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TsOzn7weq4I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The lil brother is to funny ROFL

He's as bad as can!!!

<object width="459" height="55"> <param name="movie" value="http://ecdn1.hark.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swf"></param> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param> <param name="flashvars" value="autoplay=false&dataPath=http://www.hark.com/clips/rdrhwmfqrq.json&amp;skin_pid=&amp;clip_pid=rdrhwmfqrq&amp;e=ds&amp;domain=http://www.hark.com/"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://ecdn1.hark.com/embed/OpenEntPlayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="autoplay=false&dataPath=http://www.hark.com/clips/rdrhwmfqrq.json&amp;skin_pid=&amp;clip_pid=rdrhwmfqrq&amp;e=ds&amp;domain=http://www.hark.com/" width="459" height="55" wmode="transparent"></embed> </object> <span style="font-size: 9px; color: #ddd; display: block; width: 440px; margin-left: 5px;"> (<a href="http://www.hark.com/clips/rdrhwmfqrq-beetle-juice-bad-as-can" style="color: #aaa;">Link</a>) </span>

crazycoffey
Not that this thread really had anything of substance to provide, but whatever miniscule amount it has is officially gone.

your and nazi too?

Frazod
03-23-2011, 01:30 PM
By way of a progress report, still no hate for ya' bud, but your avvy has made me regard Jeffrey Dean Morgan with more loathing than all that wedding dress moping by Katherine Heigl after the death of 'beloved' Denny Duquette ever managed.

Baby steps?

Phase 2 of the BL assault - drop a barrage of pop culture references to prove how HipNTreNdYs he is.

Sweet. Advance the hourly rate to $24.99. Perhaps now you'll be able to chase faster ambulances.

Frankie
03-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Dammit, this thread is like trying to drive past a bloody accident. You wanna drive on but can't help stopping and looking. It's taking too much of my constructive time. :banghead:

Look, we all know that Dane loves this place too much to leave forever. So let this rest and let me get on with my life.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 01:33 PM
You should have just conceeded. Cuz all I see in your post, is that I hit the nail on the head.

Like I said, yesterday I blew it off. Thinking, where'd this jackoff come from? Who is he, the forum police? But It was when I was bantering with Iowanian. Not slamming Dane. Then today....nothing about Dane before you come flying in (after 1 maybe 2 posts from Iowanian) with your big bro to the rescue BS.

Either way, it would seem niether of you have what it takes.

It didn't take you long to go after the illness did it? No sir, it dont bother me at all. Its a win for me.

You broke before I did.

You should have started smaller. You're not ready for me.

:LOL:

OH LORD DELIVER ME FROM THE WRATH OF CRAZY HORSE! I'M NOT READY!

I hope you and Baby Lee are in close proximity to each other. Then you could pat each other on the back for your epic pimp slkapping and not risk straining anything.

Donger
03-23-2011, 01:35 PM
So let this rest and let me get on with my life.

Why don't take responsibility for your own f*cking actions?

crazycoffey

fucking nazi...

Baby Lee
Phase 2 of the BL assault - drop a barrage of pop culture references to prove how HipNTreNdYs he is.

Sweet. Advance the hourly rate to $24.99. Perhaps now you'll be able to chase faster ambulances.

That's me, soaking up all the adoration a Grey's Anatomy reference can muster on a Football BB.

ROFL ROFL

Nothing to do with looking to the left of your posts and fleetingly thinking, that geek with a bowtie over his eyes is kinda dicky. Where have I seen him before?

Frankie
03-23-2011, 01:36 PM

whoa whoa there sport. I was funnin some.

Donger
03-23-2011, 01:36 PM

So was I, you knob.

Sofa King
03-23-2011, 01:37 PM
just checking in. I'll be back later to post the 2000th post.

Pants
03-23-2011, 01:37 PM
Probably. All my fans are coming out in droves. Quick, somebody go get all the butthurt beakers!

KU > MU in every way possible. Also, Kansas > Missouri as a state.

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 01:38 PM

Look who started it.

The its held up by his appologists.

This is the only thread it can be.

I say delete it. Youre right. 0 value. Contributes nothing but ill will in the forum.

The reason Im still in here is because the smack talk is kind of fun. But if I hadnt posted an honest opinion, I wouldn't have been caught up in it.

For those that are suffering from my posting, Im sorry. Im just playing around. In fact, Im a little embarassed to have been caught up with these 2 mental midgets. I know better.

I think its time to head to St. Louis.

Its all your fellas. Slam away. Ill be gone so you wont have to worry about consequences. This is a good time to practice.

have a great day

crazycoffey
just checking in. I'll be back later to post the 2000th post.

no please don't go, it's not the same without you.

mlyonsd
Originally Posted by Donger http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=7511501#post7511501)

Originally Posted by Frankie http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=7511506#post7511506)

So was I, you knob.

Annnnnd, we're off and running again.

Baby Lee

Everyone, skootch!!!!

crazycoffey
03-23-2011, 01:39 PM

blasphemer

Donger
03-23-2011, 01:41 PM

LMAO

I'm not sure about that, however. What makes either state better?

And, in the end, it's the state equivalent of the picture of a chromosomally-challenged boy winning a race.

Sofa King
no please don't go, it's not the same without you.

sinner

Frazod
Look who started it.

The its held up by his appologists.

This is the only thread it can be.

I say delete it. Youre right. 0 value. Contributes nothing but ill will in the forum.

The reason Im still in here is because the smack talk is kind of fun. But if I hadnt posted an honest opinion, I wouldn't have been caught up in it.

For those that are suffering from my posting, Im sorry. Im just playing around. In fact, Im a little embarassed to have been caught up with these 2 mental midgets. I know better.

I think its time to head to St. Louis.

Its all your fellas. Slam away. Ill be gone so you wont have to worry about consequences. This is a good time to practice.

have a great day

Oh thank God. One more post of out of this fucking chode and I was going to leave the BB forever!

chiefsnorth
03-23-2011, 01:42 PM
LMAO

And, in the end, it's the state equivalent of the picture of a chromosomally-challenged boy winning a race.

Our cow pastures are better than your cow pastures!

Pants
03-23-2011, 01:42 PM
LMAO

Stay out of this, please.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 01:44 PM
Oh thank God. One more post of out of this fucking chode and I was going to leave the BB forever!

http://www.newvisionpeople.org/files/newvisionchurch/getsmart.jpg

Frazod
03-23-2011, 01:45 PM

Crazy Horse has sapped me of my will to engage in Border War smack. I have been pimp slkapped into oblivion.

I think I should sue. Does anybody know a good lawyer?

siberian khatru
03-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Oh thank God. One more post of out of this ****ing chode and I was going to leave the BB forever!

Just don't start a thread about it.

Donger
03-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Stay out of this, please.

Why?

Frazod
03-23-2011, 01:46 PM
Just don't start a thread about it.

ROFL

Pants
03-23-2011, 01:47 PM
Why?

Because.

chiefsnorth
http://www.newvisionpeople.org/files/newvisionchurch/getsmart.jpg

He was in the pool!!!

blaise
I wonder if Dane is reading all this and thinking, "This isn't about me at all anymore!"

Radar Chief
03-23-2011, 01:48 PM
I think I should sue. Does anybody know a good lawyer?

A “good” lawyer? No, actually. Not even sure one exists.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 01:49 PM
I wonder if Dane is reading all this and thinking, "This isn't about me at all anymore!"

Out dog walking with Eva Longoria. When he gets back he'll double leave.

chiefsnorth
03-23-2011, 01:50 PM
A “good” lawyer? No, actually. Not even sure one exists.

Maybe it's like how there are good mechanics, honest mechanics, and mechanics who are neither.

Radar Chief
03-23-2011, 01:51 PM

I think it’s a fitting topic to have his name attached too.

Donger
03-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Boy, you guys are really putting the paddles to this abortion and it is still flat-lined.

Maybe kirstie will show up and perk things up a bit?

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:00 PM
It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest fuck to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!

And shit, it's not even 3:00!

crazycoffey
03-23-2011, 02:02 PM
It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest fuck to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!

you saying I'm the dumbest fuck to ever post here?

siberian khatru
03-23-2011, 02:05 PM
It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest **** to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!

Meh, I get that a lot.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:17 PM
you saying I'm the dumbest fuck to ever post here?

No.

But you're certainly a contender. :p

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:17 PM
Meh, I get that a lot.

I said "been here forever."

n00b. :harumph:

Over-Head
03-23-2011, 02:19 PM
I think there is a decent chance without Dane making a post, but "if" that happens, 2000 will be in the rear view mirror. The thread has gone about 10 different directions and had several pissing contests. It's a living, breathing, son of a bitch!

Yeah, aint we just the luckiest bunch for it :rolleyes:

siberian khatru
03-23-2011, 02:21 PM
I said "been here forever."

n00b. :harumph:

:LOL: 4321

QuikSsurfer
03-23-2011, 02:23 PM
why the fuck is this thread still on the main page?

Over-Head
03-23-2011, 02:24 PM
why the **** is this thread still on the main page?
Why ain't it locked already

siberian khatru
03-23-2011, 02:26 PM

Because you just bumped it!

(Oh, shit, I just did, too.)

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:28 PM

http://cdn100brbnh.bluehatnetwork.com/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/animated_gifs_1/gary-busey-funny-animated-gifs_20110206_1904392717.gif

For the most part, today's been on me and my fanboys. Sorry. I seem to be the new Dane. Minus the cool job, and all the money, and the nifty house across the street from Michelle Forbes.

Wait - without all that stuff, being Dane sucks! :cuss:

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 02:29 PM

Me sniping;

Welcome to Chiefsplanet, all who meet Fraz's approval. The Remainder are cordially invited to the anteroom to engage in communal homosexual acts.

Why would you say that, Baby Lee?

BL - because it's his schtick, and it's tiresome.

Fraz sniping;

see how old-timers can still be douches?

Why would you say that, Mr. Frazod?

Fraz - figure it out for yourself.

Don't break that rubberband on your pea shooter.

Oh, and you can take it as gospel that I have no idea what your beef is with me, but my curiosity continues unabated.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Oh, and you can take it as gospel that I have no idea what your beef is with me, but my curiosity continues unabated.

This is exactly the kind of guy I want working at the public defender's office!

QuikSsurfer
03-23-2011, 02:35 PM

This too

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 02:35 PM

This is exactly the kind of guy I want working at the public defender's office!

Ambulance chasing public defenders? Hope the real paralegals check your work before passing it on to the junior attorneys.

And FTR, you've had hours and multiple entreaties to answer the question.

Iowanian
03-23-2011, 02:38 PM

Do you not see that?

I guess that's where you're wrong dickbag. I piped up, because you essentially said Dane was angry because he was likely a pedo....it was a dick move, I mentioned as much in as kindly way as I could muster, and you had a prolapse of a roid.

As for Fraz...I think he's the biggest asshole on the board and we don't like each other at all. If we are on the same side of an argument, it's a sure sign of an ubberdouche at the center, especially if he's been mistaken for sticking up for me.

It's nice of you in your kind, socially advanced mindset to take a shot across the bow of the members with mentally challenged children though. Top Shelf citizenship by you.

Feel free to perform an uncomfortable and likely not physically possible marital act upon yourself, chimp.

King_Chief_Fan
03-23-2011, 02:39 PM
It's been quite a day. I've been sniped by HMc, some guy who's been here forever that I can't remember, patteeu (okay, this is nothing new), and Baby Lee (appears as a guest on the frazod show at least twice a year); psychoanalyzed and dismissed as trash by the dumbest **** to ever post here, accused of defending two of the (other) most combative posters on the board, and labeled a dick (guilty as charged), and a Nazi (damn, they found me out)!

you mean me?:doh!:

I am the guy in 2005 who bought the new Mustang shortly after you bought yours......that was you wasn't it?
I thought we had a bond:hmmm:

|Zach|
03-23-2011, 02:40 PM

Why would it be locked?

Otter
03-23-2011, 02:42 PM
I wonder if John Goodman was ever sitting around bored with his laptop on his belly eating some Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Googled his name and thought "WTF".

"you're out of your element Donny!"

Bwana
03-23-2011, 02:43 PM

Meh, it's the off season and it will die off at some point. (Or one of the mods will stick a fork in it at some point :shrug:) I could care less, to be honest. If people don't want to look at it, they can choose not to click the link. :thumb:

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:45 PM
As for Fraz...I think he's the biggest asshole on the board and we don't like each other at all. If we are on the same side of an argument, it's a sure sign of an ubberdouche at the center, especially if he's been mistaken for sticking up for me.

Thanks for being the one to say it. :D

dirk digler
03-23-2011, 02:45 PM
Should call this place ChickPlanet sometimes.

Good Lord.

repost

Saulbadguy
03-23-2011, 02:47 PM
I admit, i'm not sure what is going on this thread. Can I get a quick update? Thanks in advance.

Bwana
03-23-2011, 02:47 PM

LMAO

patteeu
03-23-2011, 02:48 PM

Frazod caught the persecution complex bug but is too stubborn to leave forever (for which we can all be grateful, of course).

patteeu
03-23-2011, 02:49 PM

Why should it be locked?

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:50 PM
Once upon a time there was this little noxious rat dog who was running in circles around my leg, trying to hump my ankle, all while growling and barking in a way that was probably meant to be menacing, but frankly just wasn't all that impressive. Eventually I kicked it in the head and it ran away. As it crawled off, I heard it ask another dog "why doesn't he like me?".

True story.

mlyonsd
03-23-2011, 02:50 PM
I admit, i'm not sure what is going on this thread. Can I get a quick update? Thanks in advance.

Read the last two pages. It should be clearer then.

This thread is what I imagine the center of our sun looks like.

J Diddy
03-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Once upon a time there was this little noxious rat dog who was running in circles around my leg, trying to hump my ankle, all while growling and barking in a way that was probably meant to be menacing, but frankly just wasn't all that impressive. Eventually I kicked it in the head and it ran away. As it crawled off, I heard it ask another dog "why doesn't he like me?".

True story.

Holy fuck.

You can hear dogs talk?

Iowanian
03-23-2011, 02:51 PM

You're welcome. I don't approve of the trivial joke you've made of abusing small canines.
[insert Rainbow bridge]

I've always thought Crazyhorse was a small E-penis, and his Mustang sucks.
A bronco fan to the core.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:56 PM
Holy fuck.

You can hear dogs talk?

Yes. It's one of the perqs I get for being so evil. I can also light cigarettes with my eyes, but only if it's not too windy.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 02:57 PM
Frazod caught the persecution complex bug but is too stubborn to leave forever (for which we can all be grateful, of course).

Crazy Horse almost had me. I was thisclose!

BigRedChief
03-23-2011, 02:57 PM
http://www.forumspile.com/WTF-OMGWTFBBQ.JPGis going on here?

J Diddy
03-23-2011, 02:58 PM
Yes. It's one of the perqs I get for being so evil. I can also light cigarettes with my eyes, but only if it's not too windy.

Wind diminishes the effects of evil? If only I'd known this I'd have gotten married in a hurricane.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 02:59 PM

Evidently, evil doesn't provide dictionaries. Lemme guess, it was just a slip on your qkerty keyboard. ROFL ROFL

BigCatDaddy
03-23-2011, 02:59 PM
Kill this muther with fire!

SPchief
03-23-2011, 03:02 PM
I wonder if John Goodman was ever sitting around bored with his laptop on his belly eating some Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, Googled his name and thought "WTF".

"you're out of your element Donny!"

When did he come back from the dead?

BigRedChief
I've always thought Crazyhorse was a small E-penis, and his Mustang sucks.
A bronco fan to the core.yeah well I bought my Mustang before Frazod and still have it. Has 100K+ miles on it but still runs and looks great.

J Diddy
Evidently, evil doesn't provide dictionaries. Lemme guess, it was just a slip on your qkerty keyboard. ROFL ROFL

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/0330chewbacca.jpg

He done brought out the spellchecker defense.

Over-Head
03-23-2011, 03:03 PM
I seem to be the new Dane. :cuss:

Maybe a Dane mini me in training, but dude, your not hurling obscenities nearly enough, nor calling everyone retard, moron, or stupid often enough to be considered anything but a pale comparison to Mr.Hollyweird

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 03:03 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/08/0330chewbacca.jpg

He done brought out the spellchecker defense.

Defense of what? I'm just enjoying the show at this point.

Frazod
03-23-2011, 03:05 PM

Um.... wow. I don't even know how to respond to something this stupid. Baby Lee is going all Crazy Horse on me.

dirk digler
http://www.forumspile.com/WTF-OMGWTFBBQ.JPGis going on here?

yo no se

SPchief

I don't have a dog in this, but did you really just break out spelling smack?

J Diddy
Defense of what? I'm just enjoying the show at this point.

Dude, I've been holding on for a reason to use that pic for going on 8 years now. Please, let me have my moment.

Otter
03-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Wait, Wait Wait!!!

Baby Lee, if having sex with Frazod meant that you would have all the Victoria Secret Models at your sexual call AND your wife wouldn't mind would you do it?

BUT it would have to be missionary position and you would have to look him in the eye.

And Fraz I'm sorry but you're just a pawn in the weird scenario with no say and just hope for the best.

BigCatDaddy
03-23-2011, 03:08 PM
So in 10 years when this thread pops up will Dane claim that he didn't start it and it was some type of server error that attached his name to the first post?

Frazod
03-23-2011, 03:08 PM

I guess he didn't like the fact that I said "perq" instead of "perquisite." :shrug:

Frazod
03-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Maybe a Dane mini me in training, but dude, your not hurling obscenities nearly enough, nor calling everyone retard, moron, or stupid often enough to be considered anything but a pale comparison to Mr.Hollyweird

Careful, that's my Master you're talking about. :#

J Diddy
03-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Wait, Wait Wait!!!

Baby Lee, if having sex with Frazod meant that you would have all the Victoria Secret Models at your sexual call AND your wife wouldn't mind would you do it?

BUT it would have to be missionary position and you would have to look him in the eye.

And Fraz I'm sorry but you're just a pawn in the weird scenario with no say and just hope for the best.

Just make sure it's windy.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 03:14 PM

Think of it as the end of senior day when KU is ahead of the opposition 110-72, and Bill gives the red-headed white guy from the end of the bench a few minutes on court.

I found it amusing that the amazing rat dog kicker found single syllable words so frightening and confusing. I chuckled. I rattled the keyboard for a couple seconds to indicate said amusement. End of story.

There's no battle going on here. Fraz has some dick moves he likes to pull, and he's pulled them again in this thread. He also apparently thinks I'm a douche, but can't use his words to explain how or why. There's nothing more to discuss until Fraz succeeds in forming coherent thoughts, so I'm throwing popcorn and yelling at the screen 'Don't go in there!! The murderer's in there. He goin' kill you!!'

King_Chief_Fan
03-23-2011, 03:17 PM
yeah well I bought my Mustang before Frazod and still have it. Has 100K+ miles on it but still runs and looks great.

I still have mine too.......50,000 miles

Frazod
03-23-2011, 03:21 PM
I don't think I'd hire a lawyer who's too fucking stupid to know what a perquisite is. Not even for the bargain price of $24.99 an hour.

Donger
03-23-2011, 03:27 PM
I don't think I'd hire a lawyer who's too ****ing stupid to know what a perquisite is.

Isn't that some kind of drug?

BigCatDaddy
03-23-2011, 03:28 PM
Isn't that some kind of drug?

And a damn good one.

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 03:29 PM
I don't think I'd hire a lawyer who's too fucking stupid to know what a perquisite is. Not even for the bargin price of $24.99 an hour.

Knowing how something's properly abbreviated != not knowing what the unabbreviated term means.

But thanks for eclipsing the 'stupidity' of me chuckling at your struggles with simple words, with such an earnest, if misguided, swipe.

|Zach|
03-23-2011, 03:30 PM
What?

It is prerequisite.

C'mon now.

BigRedChief
03-23-2011, 03:30 PM
I still have mine too.......50,000 milesThinking of upgrading to the 2012 Shelby GT500
http://autocarsnews.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2012-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Wallpaper-Picture.jpg

|Zach|
03-23-2011, 03:33 PM
What?

It is prerequisite.

C'mon now.

Maybe I am taking crazy pills and missed something?

Frazod
03-23-2011, 03:34 PM
Knowing how something's properly abbreviated != not knowing what the unabbreviated term means.

But thanks for eclipsing the 'stupidity' of me chuckling at your struggles with simple words, with such an earnest, if misguided, swipe.

BTW, "Lemme" isn't a real word, either. You get that one for free.

Off to an after-hours work fuction with the real lawyers now. Have a nice day!

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 03:36 PM
OMFG ROFL ROFL

Later, Chiefsplanet 03-23-2011 04:31 PM frazod Here's some pity rep, you poor piece of shit. The content of this thread alone should be enough to get you disbarred. Assuming that hasn't happened already.

Apparently superman kicking rat dogs looks a lot like Skip Towne kicking school teachers.

Shameful, humiliating. I had no idea that you were on the verge of a coronary. I take it all back. You're good folk. Breathe. It's just a BB.

Just don't forget, I have problems with some things you DO. And I point it out clearly and cogently. No problem at all with who you ARE.

You apparently have a problem with who I AM, but have never given an inkling why.

That dichotomy is the sole reason I persist, at least until I move on to amusing myself.

kstater
03-23-2011, 03:44 PM
So in 10 years when this thread pops up will Dane claim that he didn't start it and it was some type of server error that attached his name to the first post?

LMAO
After catching up on 2 days worth of this thread, finally find something worth note. And that retard Rams Fan wanted this in the HOC.

seclark
03-23-2011, 03:45 PM
nice
sec

Rain Man
03-23-2011, 03:47 PM
(Walking into thread.)

(Looking around.)

(Walking out of thread.)

HMc
03-23-2011, 03:49 PM
I wasn't "sniping" (whatever that means on the internet), I was just pointing out that you're a dickhead. It was hardly a secret.

And a Paralegal ROFL aren't you like >30 years old?

|Zach|
03-23-2011, 03:50 PM
(Walking into thread.)

(Looking around.)

(Walking out of thread.)

Come for the curiosity.

Stay for the hatred.

seclark
03-23-2011, 03:51 PM
Come for the curiosity.

Stay for the hatred.

shower after leaving.
sec

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 03:52 PM
I guess that's where you're wrong dickbag. I piped up, because you essentially said Dane was angry because he was likely a pedo....it was a dick move, I mentioned as much in as kindly way as I could muster, and you had a prolapse of a roid.

It's nice of you in your kind, socially advanced mindset to take a shot across the bow of the members with mentally challenged children though. Top Shelf citizenship by you.

Feel free to perform an uncomfortable and likely not physically possible marital act upon yourself, chimp.

Never said that about. Dane

In fact said outright I was in no position to say if he was a pedo
Simply made a statement about behaviors

Then went on to qualify the statement saying I donit know whether the Guy is or not
No matter how many times I spell that for you or your brother you just don't hear it. Seems like you are more interested in showing your ass than being right

You have spent two days now chasing a cause that is misplaced

In you own words, what kind of person does that make you?

Baby Lee
03-23-2011, 03:54 PM

Were I more astute, I might recognize that for all your apparent disdain you profess regarding what wrongly imagine me to have achieved;

let's see, that'd be;

ambulance chaser [paid on contingency fee pursuant to litigation of civil suits]
paid hourly at a low rate [small government or small business house counsel for criminal or civil matters]
at the public defender's office [government subsidized criminal defense for the indigent, OOOOHHH BURN!!!]

It arouses in you deep animosity when pondering your own level of achievement.

Sorry about that, but that's not even me. Which you'd know if you paid least bit of attention to anything not involving calling people dumb motherfuckers on the board in the past 5 years.

Zebedee DuBois
03-23-2011, 03:58 PM
I have one thing to say about all this.

patteeu
03-23-2011, 04:06 PM
BTW, "Lemme" isn't a real word, either. You get that one for free.

Are you coming back?

CrazyHorse
03-23-2011, 04:26 PM
Sniping? You started the exchange between you and I
Now your crying about it.

I'm sorry.

I'll stop when you are ready. I'm not taking this seriously. Just killing time its just a game. You seemed willing, seeking me out and all.