PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Mellinger: Enough’s enough: Clark Hunt must make major changes now

Pages : [1] 2

siberian khatru
09-30-2012, 07:02 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/2012/09/30/3841669/enoughs-enough-clark-hunt-must.html

Enough’s enough: Clark Hunt must make major changes now

By SAM MELLINGER
The Kansas City Star

The Chiefs lost their last bit of reasonable hope in a loss so head-shakingly embarrassing it pushed this season from merely awful to pathetic, and some rich men are going to lose their jobs over this.

They need to, anyway, or else a fan base that deserves better is suffering for no reason. If this season were a meal, you’d send it back. Or end up really sick.

Either way, you wouldn’t go back to the restaurant, and that’s the part that has the legs to create some real change after only a few of the Chiefs’ closest friends stuck around to see the end of an embarrassing 37-20 loss to the Chargers at home on Sunday.

Because this is beyond hope, beyond excuses, beyond any explanation that isn’t a fireable offense for everyone who can be fired. This is gross, and imagining it improving requires a stiff imagination or a stiffer drink.

Romeo Crennel needs to fire Matt Cassel as the starting quarterback, because Cassel is now not only bad but hopeless.

Pioli needs to fire Crennel, because he’s building a convincing case as the worst head coach in the league.

And Clark Hunt needs to fire Pioli, because every stitch of progress with this roster is undermined by fundamental flaws in quarterback, head coach and philosophy that are a direct reflection of the general manager and serve as something like a parking brake on the franchise’s stated goal of winning championships.

The argument to make major changes goes something like this: Crennel is overmatched trying to be head coach and defensive coordinator, and a roster top-heavy with stars but lacking in depth cannot drag a leaking quarterback through today’s pass-happy NFL. Pioli has not earned the right to choose the next quarterback or a third head coach.

The argument to maintain status quo goes something like this: hey, it’s the NFL, and maybe the Chiefs can get really, really, really lucky.

Tickets are already sold for games that are already scheduled, so the Chiefs will go ahead and play out the last three-fourths of a meaningless season, but by now the only drama is whether games will be blacked out, how bad Cassel has to stink before he gets benched, and whether a bumbling product that’s now lost three games by two touchdowns or more will be enough to convince Hunt that his broken franchise needs major fixes.

That win last week in New Orleans felt good for a moment, like a candy bar for that afternoon crash, but we’re going to end up remembering it as empty calories keeping the Chiefs from a higher draft pick – a pick that needs to be made by whomever Hunt hires after he fires Pioli.

Because, enough. We’ve seen enough. The quarterback hand-picked and made apparently untouchable by Pioli’s faith and New England nostalgia has been booed in both stadiums at Truman Sports Complex and now has 10 turnovers in four games.

Pioli’s Chiefs continue to spit into the NFL’s wind, and the franchise’s fans deserve better than to slog through a 19th consecutive season without a playoff win while wasting more productive years from Tamba Hali, Dwayne Bowe, Justin Houston and the other good players stuck in a slogging Process that might max out at mediocre.

A roster so galvanized 10 months ago by its beloved Romeo is now a stumbling mess, three blowout losses in four tries, only a comeback win over one of the few organizations in football with less direction keeping them from being winless.

Cassel isn’t up to the demands of championship quarterback, and it’s not his fault that his bosses are slow to recognize he’s just good enough to get beat. Crennel is now 27-44 as a head coach, and Pioli still hasn’t been in charge of a playoff win without Tom Brady starting at quarterback.

Four years into what seemed like a great idea at the time, Pioli’s teams have an 0-1 postseason record and are working on a third disaster in four years.

Pioli is on record saying Cassel can be good enough to win a title. Everything he’s done here for four years is based on that belief, and with that evaluation so obviously wrong, there is no way Hunt can responsibly give him the chance to choose the next quarterback.

At this point, the worst thing that can happen is that the Chiefs win enough games to hold off major changes and strive for mediocrity one more year and waste more of the careers of players under long-term control who can be part of the solution.

The good news is it’s hard to imagine them doing even that.

When you think about it, this about the worst position a team can put its fans in: hoping for a season so bad it forces changes. Here comes Hunt’s chance to show Chiefs fans he shares their disgust in an underperforming team and won’t accept failure.

Your move, Clark.

To reach Sam Mellinger, call 816-234-4365, send e-mail to smellinger@kcstar.com or follow twitter.com/mellinger. For previous columns, go to KansasCity.com.

siberian khatru
09-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Ignore the other thread. This is formatted better. :p

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Wait till Baltimore bitch slaps this team next week.

Paniero
09-30-2012, 07:07 PM
Bump

Marcellus
09-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Dude has to be a poster here, and that was spot on.

Coogs
09-30-2012, 07:08 PM
Mellinger must not have got the memo on Cassel's passing feat from Pioli. Mellinger probably doen't know we have the #1 offense in the NFL either.

Bugeater
09-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Funny, he's saying all the same things that have been said here for the last 3 years

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 07:09 PM
Funny, he's saying all the same things that have been said here for the last 3 years

Hell some of us have said before Pioli and Cassel even made it to Kansas City.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-30-2012, 07:12 PM
Nice article. I don't think the Clark or Pioli care though. Prove it if you do.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Nice article. I don't think the Clark or Pioli care though. Prove it if you do.

Clark's counting his $'s and figures he stands to make millions more with a shittier team before he has to make any moves.

WilliamTheIrish
Way to plink it out, SAM.

Good find SK. I can only hope this is the chemotherapy we need to rid our franchise of the cancer.

But I'll only believe we are in remission if we actually TRY to draft a franchise QB

Dayze
Let's not get crazy here. clrak probably doesn't even know how many goals were scored today

petegz28
09-30-2012, 07:15 PM
Hunt and Pioli will remain silent this week just as they have with the others. Clark cares more about $ and Pioli is making him that $.

GloryDayz
09-30-2012, 07:17 PM
People keep coming around to my mindset. Good! But this falls one layer short....Clark needs to fall on his sword and admit he has no clue about anything but draining a trust fund! It must be funny watching the Hunt herd out in town downplaying where their coin comes from. If they are forced to fess-up, they must just cringe when they have to finally admit what team their family owns... LOL, I'd make sure everybody knew and we could all point and laugh...

Marcellus
09-30-2012, 07:19 PM
People keep coming around to my mindset. Good! But this falls one layer short....Clark needs to fall on his sword and admit he has no clue about anything but draining a trust fund! It must be funny watching the Hunt herd out in town downplaying where their coin comes from. If they are forced to fess-up, they must just cringe when they have to finally admit what team their family owns... LOL, I'd make sure everybody knew and we could all point and laugh...

So you think he is losing $ huh?

Mr_Tomahawk
09-30-2012, 07:19 PM
Sam nailed this.

DJJasonp
09-30-2012, 07:20 PM
The quarterback hand-picked and made apparently untouchable by Pioli’s faith and New England nostalgia has been booed in both stadiums at Truman Sports Complex and now has 10 turnovers in four games.

Priceless

LiveSteam
09-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Its become Land of the Lost. With Sleestak & Pakuni's

J Diddy
09-30-2012, 07:21 PM
Let's not get crazy here. clrak probably doesn't even know how many goals were scored today

LMAO

GloryDayz
09-30-2012, 07:24 PM
So you think he is losing $ huh?

I'm sure he drained his trust fund years ago - like his paid-for alternate wives drain him these days. Now he's living on the millions the team gives him each year.

TEX
09-30-2012, 07:26 PM
The Chiefs season is OVER IN SEPTEMBER. Way to go Scott Pioli - You IDIOT.LMAO

Marcellus
09-30-2012, 07:27 PM
I honestly think this is getting bigger than last years debacle that cost Haley his job.

Lets hope so.

ILChief
09-30-2012, 07:28 PM
Bravo

Coogs
09-30-2012, 07:29 PM
The Chiefs season is OVER IN SEPTEMBER. Way to go Scott Pioli - You IDIOT.LMAO

He will probably have Crennel saying the old company line "We are 0-0 in the second quarter of the season" crap at tomorrow's presser.

Dayze
09-30-2012, 07:30 PM
I said 1-5 at the bye and was laughed at. Not necessarily by CP'rs but co workers, family etc.

Dayze
09-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Not to poop in everyone's chef boyar dee, but don't we play the Ravens next week?

It seems unfair to partake in such a contest when the anus isn't completely healed

lcarus
09-30-2012, 07:34 PM
I honestly think this is getting bigger than last years debacle that cost Haley his job.

Lets hope so.

God I hope so. Pioli is an idiot

FlaChief58
09-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Nice article, lets hope it gets through to Clark so pissholy, crennel and casshole stop doing this to us every week

NSFW

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GFJIJGCvQYs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
09-30-2012, 07:41 PM
The Chiefs lost their last bit of reasonable hope in a loss so head-shakingly embarrassing it pushed this season from merely awful to pathetic, and some rich men are going to lose their jobs over this.

They need to, anyway, or else a fan base that deserves better is suffering for no reason. If this season were a meal, you’d send it back. Or end up really sick.I've seen college freshmen write better than this. The subjects are unclear, and the sentences are awkward. It's not like he's trying to explain something very complicated. He just doesn't know whether to combine clauses or make new sentences.

09-30-2012, 07:41 PM
I said 1-5 at the bye and was laughed at. Not necessarily by CP'rs but co workers, family etc.

I was gonna say man. Most of us felt a 1-5 start was inevitable. Looks like we were right.

Red Dawg
09-30-2012, 07:44 PM
WOW! Dead on target. Nobody with can argue with any of that, not even the slubs at One Arrowhead Drive. It will probably fall on deaf ears or not even be read as I truly believe Clark does not care about the Chiefs that much. Cassel is Pioli's biggest fugg up and at this point he may as well listen to the fans and bench him but he won't tell RC that. He must hang on to his ego. I fully expect the Ravens to end any doubt even in Pioli's mind that Matt can't be the starter.

This is truly pathedic.

Bugeater
09-30-2012, 07:45 PM
I've seen college freshmen write better than this. The subjects are unclear, and the sentences are awkward. It's not like he's trying to explain something very complicated. He just doesn't know when to combine clauses or make new sentences.
Most of the people reading it don't know how to do any of that shit either.

tredadda
09-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Outstanding article. Hopefully it reaches Clark and sinks in.

petegz28
09-30-2012, 07:46 PM

:LOL:

BossChief
09-30-2012, 07:46 PM
I don't put the blame on Clark.

He spent the money to bring in the guy that seemed like the best candidate and paid top dollar to do so. He has also spent a fuckton of cash on players Pioli chose.

Pioli traded for Cassel and made the bold move of giving him that retarded contract and has refused to even try to upgrade from an obviously failed move. Then, slaps the fanbase in the face with lies about competition, insults to the fanbases inteligence like the release about Cassels stats and allowing the coaching staff to be undermanned every fucking year with MAJOR holes and refusing to make necessary changes across the board.

In a normal situation, Pioli would only be responsible for certain aspects, but this isnt a normal situation. Pioli has tried to micromanage every part of the team and therefore should be held completely responsible for his across the board failures.

It's a shame...if the bitch had hedged his bets with Orton...the season might have been salvegable.

tredadda
09-30-2012, 07:47 PM
Honestly all we need to do is replace Pioli. A new GM will most assuredly can Crennel and Cassel.

DaFace
09-30-2012, 07:50 PM

He spent the money to bring in the guy that seemed like the best candidate and paid top dollar to do so. He has also spent a fuckton of cash on players Pioli chose.

Pioli traded for Cassel and made the bold move of giving him that retarded contract and has refused to even try to upgrade from an obviously failed move. Then, slaps the fanbase in the face with lies about competition, insults to the fanbases inteligence like the release about Cassels stats and allowing the coaching staff to be undermanned every fucking year with MAJOR holes and refusing to make necessary changes across the board.

In a normal situation, Pioli would only be responsible for certain aspects, but this isnt a normal situation. Pioli has tried to micromanage every part of the team and therefore should be held completely responsible for his across the board failures.

It's a shame...if the bitch had hedged his bets with Orton...the season might have been salvegable.

I don't blame Clark for bringing in Pioli. I don't blame him for OK-ing the Haley hire, nor the Crennel hire. I blame him for continuing to watch the embarrassment that is Matt Cassel and not stepping in in any way, shape, or form.

I would hope that people around here would know me as a pretty even-keel guy who doesn't get too high or too low on the team easily. I'm considering doing something I haven't done in over 15 years - skipping watching games intentionally. I just don't see the point until a TON of things change.

DaFace
09-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Honestly all we need to do is replace Pioli. A new GM will most assuredly can Crennel and Cassel.

That's true. Even if they liked both of them, they'd almost be forced into getting rid of them both just for the PR.

DaWolf
09-30-2012, 07:52 PM

Fans not showing up will sink in. This was a good article, but I think the other article the Star had up that quoted fans coming out of the stadium saying that they won't be back next week or will be looking to dump their season tickets is more telling.

I'll give Pioli one thing: he's managed to build a team that's not just good enough to keep people's interests. He's instead built one of the most boring and inept franchises in all of football, and people will easily lose interest in this team and stay home. And that is what Clark will notice...

chiefzilla1501
09-30-2012, 07:53 PM

He spent the money to bring in the guy that seemed like the best candidate and paid top dollar to do so. He has also spent a ****ton of cash on players Pioli chose.

Pioli traded for Cassel and made the bold move of giving him that retarded contract and has refused to even try to upgrade from an obviously failed move. Then, slaps the fanbase in the face with lies about competition, insults to the fanbases inteligence like the release about Cassels stats and allowing the coaching staff to be undermanned every ****ing year with MAJOR holes and refusing to make necessary changes across the board.

Exactly. I think Pioli's built a much better team than he gets credit here for.
What's hilarious is that we know this team turns from shit show by making three key moves. Fine for Pioli to trade for Cassel, but he should have had competition in year 2 and he should have been canned last year. No excuse for hiring Romeo. No excuse for hiring Daboll.

And the only reason Pioli didn't make those moves is arrogance.

siberian khatru
I would hope that people around here would know me as a pretty even-keel guy who doesn't get too high or too low on the team easily. I'm considering doing something I haven't done in over 15 years - skipping watching games intentionally. I just don't see the point until a TON of things change.

I'm seriously thinking about skipping next week's game and going to see "Looper."

BigRedChief
got off reddedit, says its from ESPN

Is it time to replace Matt Cassel?
September 30, 2012 8:09:43 PM PDT
By Bill Williamson

KANSAS CITY -- It is officially dump Matt Cassel (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=8644) season in Kansas City.

Cassel has never been overly popular in Kansas City. The Chiefs’ playoff-hungry fan base has wished their team were in the hands of a more dynamic quarterback ever since Tom Brady’s injury replacement came to Kansas City along with general manager Scott Pioli in 2009.

My mailbag was flooded by Kansas City fans demanding Cassel’s benching Sunday, and I’m sure the subject will be the main course for columnists and talk radio in the Heartland in the wake of an embarrassing offensive showing by the Chiefs in a 37-20 defeat to San Diego (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/gamecast?gameId=320930012&action=summary) on Sunday.

Expect pressure on Cassel to grow until he is either removed as the team’s quarterback or the team decides to move away from him after the season.

Much was expected from Kansas City this year, but with a quarter of the season over, playoff hopes are starting to fade as Cassel and the Chiefs are now 1-3. The Chiefs have been outscored by a league-worst 77 points in the first quarter, they haven’t scored a touchdown on their opening drive since the 2010 season and they are the only team this season never to play with the lead.

After an inspired overtime win at New Orleans in Week 3, the Chiefs had the chance to tie San Diego for first in the AFC West. But Kansas City quickly showed themselves, the Chargers and their antsy fans that they were not ready to become a first-place team. Kansas City, which finished with six turnovers, committed three turnovers in the first quarter and trailed 17-0. Cassel threw three interceptions as the Chiefs were suffocated by a much improved, dangerous San Diego defense.

The truth is that the Chiefs' offensive line gave Cassel little time to work and Kansas City’s running backs lost three fumbles, including two by beloved running back Jamaal Charles (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=11307).

Kansas City right tackle Eric Winston (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=9652) said Sunday's poor performance was a failure by all 11 offensive players. He also believes “a couple” of Chiefs will likely take the brunt from the media. While Winston didn’t say Cassel’s name, it's clear he's expecting to hear calls for Cassel’s removal.

Winston is right. It has already started. Kansas City coach Romeo Crennel was asked after the game if he is considering a quarterback change, and Cassel was asked about it in his media session that lasted less than 90 seconds Sunday. Crennel said he is not considering a change. He said he stuck with Charles despite his fumbles and he is sticking with his quarterback.

I spoke to former Kansas City running back Jackie Battle (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=11197) about Cassel, and he expects it to be a tough week for his former teammate.

“I don’t think people were always fair to Matt (in Kansas City),” Battle said. “I like Matt. He can do a lot of things. He was my leader when I was with the Chiefs.”

San Diego safety Eric Weddle (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=10481) said he thinks Cassel is “super athletic” and capable of winning games, but he acknowledged that falling behind 20-0 is tough on any quarterback.

Week 4 Coverage - Hensley: Are Bengals for real? (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=afcnorth&id=55743)

- Williamson: Time to replace Cassel? (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=afcwest&id=49205)

- Kuharsky: Texans' secondary is hot (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=afcsouth&id=41694)

- Yasinskas: Ryan leads comeback win (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nfcsouth&id=39741)

- Walker: Bills 'embarrassing' in loss (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=afceast&id=48673)

- Kuharsky: Titans spark rushing revival (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=afcsouth&id=41687)

- Hensley: Ravens rise with resiliency (http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=afcnorth&id=55574)

- Clayton: 5 things about ref deal (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=8429894)

- Week 4 scoreboard

- Monday Night HQ
“Next week, he will come out and be great and he will silence the critics,” Weddle said. “That’s the way it is with quarterbacks.”

I think Crennel believes that and that’s why he is sticking with Cassel. Here’s another reason why Crennel won’t make a move: Who would be Cassel’s replacement? The basis of any position change -- especially one as colossal as quarterback -- is the belief in the replacement.

Does anybody believe Brady Quinn (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=10466) would be a better option than Cassel? What about second-year third stringer Ricky Stanzi (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=14080)? Are either of these players capable of turning the Chiefs around?

If you think so, you’re fooling yourself, but rational thinking is often thrown out the door when a team hasn’t won a playoff game in 19 years.

If Cassel is pulled this early in the season, it will be a shame. He is the only quarterback available who gives this team a chance to win. He hasn’t been awful this season. Yes, he had a poor showing Sunday. But so did the rest of the offense. This offense was the No. 1-ranked offense in the NFL through three weeks and Cassel was a big reason why the Chiefs won at New Orleans. After Week 3, Cassel was a respectable No. 16 in ESPN’s Total QBR.

Teams bench quarterbacks when they are completely lost. Cassel is not lost. He is just not good enough right now to be the difference-maker, a reason why this could be his last season in Kansas City.

The Chiefs have the makings of a good program and they have a lot of talent. If they don’t make the playoffs and Cassel’s play doesn’t improve, I’m sure the team will seriously consider making a move and drafting a quarterback.

That is fair. If Cassel can win this year, then wait to make the change. The Chiefs decided to build around him this year. If it doesn’t work, it’s time to pull the plug on him. Just don’t do it now.

I think Pioli should have his scouts jump inside USC QB Matt Barkley’s mind. They must find out everything they can about West Virginia’s Geno Smith, Arkansas’ Tyler Wilson and Tennessee’s Tyler Bray.

It’s definitely time for the Chiefs to be thinking about a different quarterback for the future other than Cassel. But the future is not now.

BigRedChief
09-30-2012, 07:56 PM
The quarterback hand-picked and made apparently untouchable by Pioli’s faith and New England nostalgia has been booed in both stadiums at Truman Sports Complex and now has 10 turnovers in four games.

Priceless
To be fair, every Chiefs QB besides Montana and Dawson have been booed in this town outside of Arrowhead stadium.

tredadda
09-30-2012, 07:56 PM
I don't blame Clark for bringing in Pioli. I don't blame him for OK-ing the Haley hire, nor the Crennel hire. I blame him for continuing to watch the embarrassment that is Matt Cassel and not stepping in in any way, shape, or form.

I disagree with the bolded part. What is the point in paying Pioli if he will dictate to him what QB starts? You can't be ok with whom Pioli picks as HC and then question his choice at QB. This needs to be the season where Clark started it by saying "You pinned your hopes on Cassel Scott. If he fails you will be fired." Now did any of that happen? Doubt it, but I respect Clark not micro managing those who work for him. Now I think he needs to fire Pioli after this season after 4 years of mediocrity.

BossChief
09-30-2012, 07:57 PM
This fanbase has shown to be loyal, even during bad years.

What we WON'T do is continue to buy a product from people that think we aren't deserving of information about the team and outright lying to us.

Dayze
09-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Battle drank bleach as a child

DaWolf
09-30-2012, 08:02 PM
I can't believe this team has lost six of their last seven at home...

BigRedChief
09-30-2012, 08:02 PM

He spent the money to bring in the guy that seemed like the best candidate and paid top dollar to do so. He has also spent a fuckton of cash on players Pioli chose.Correct. Pioli was the best GM candidate at the time. All of the NFL wanted him.

But now 4 years later, his decision to keep him would be his fault and held accountable.

BossChief
09-30-2012, 08:03 PM
To be fair, every Chiefs QB besides Montana and Dawson have been booed in this town outside of Arrowhead stadium.

Which ones didn't deserve it?

DaFace
09-30-2012, 08:04 PM
“Next week, he will come out and be great and he will silence the critics,” Weddle said. “That’s the way it is with quarterbacks.”

Forgive me if I don't hold my breath on that one.

FAX
09-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Sounds like Mr. Bill Williamson is another writer who doesn't actually watch the games.

FAX

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:05 PM
Correct. Pioli was the best GM candidate at the time. All of the NFL wanted him.

But now 4 years later, his decision to keep him would be his fault and held accountable.

No, he wasn't. He was Peter Princilped into the position. I find cHunt completely guilty of not performing his proper due diligence.

BossChief
09-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Correct. Pioli was the best GM candidate at the time. All of the NFL wanted him.

Absolutely.

The move NEEDS to be made this offseason, too. Clark needs to be decisive.

This should be a desirable spot for any prospective GM.

All he would need to do is draft a good quarterback and hire a good HC and then hit a few doubles in the draft...beyond that he would just need to do his best to keep the talent in house.

DaFace
09-30-2012, 08:07 PM
I disagree with the bolded part. What is the point in paying Pioli if he will dictate to him what QB starts? You can't be ok with whom Pioli picks as HC and then question his choice at QB. This needs to be the season where Clark started it by saying "You pinned your hopes on Cassel Scott. If he fails you will be fired." Now did any of that happen? Doubt it, but I respect Clark not micro managing those who work for him. Now I think he needs to fire Pioli after this season after 4 years of mediocrity.

Good managers step in when their subordinates are clearly struggling. That's not micro-managing. From what we've seen, Clark's idea of managing is paying and running away.

Dayze
09-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Sounds like Mr. Bill Williamson is another writer who doesn't actually watch the games.

FAX

Reported.

BossChief
09-30-2012, 08:10 PM
No, he wasn't. He was Peter Princilped into the position. I find cHunt completely guilty of not performing his proper due diligence.

What GM did he miss on that actually moved on and succeeded somewhere else?

Let's not act as if Hunt hired a guy that everyone knew was gonna fail because that wouldn't be the truth.

Munson
09-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Not to poop in everyone's chef boyar dee, but don't we play the Ravens next week?

It seems unfair to partake in such a contest when the anus isn't completely healed

There's going to be plenty of rectal trauma for sure.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Eric Weddle is an idiot.

Bewbies
09-30-2012, 08:12 PM
When Clark Hunt picks up the Dallas Morning News tomorrow am and reads the recap of today's game...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kowv6l2CBD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Titty Meat
09-30-2012, 08:13 PM

Didn't Seattle offer Pioli the job without even meeting with him?

JoeyChuckles
09-30-2012, 08:14 PM
Mother flippers I'm tired of losing.

whoman69
09-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Clark's first move should be to fire himself.

DaneMcCloud
What GM did he miss on that actually moved on and succeeded somewhere else?

Let's not act as if Hunt hired a guy that everyone knew was gonna fail because that wouldn't be the truth.

LMAO

Well, Dimitroff for one. Even in 2009, DeCosta was my guy (and a few others here as well).

Pioli's draft record, whether he had final say or not, sucked. His record in free agency was garbage. Hell, he didn't even want Brady in 2000.

Pioli was the "name" but if anyone had bothered to look deeper, you have seen, as I did, many, many flaws.

Too bad I was right.

DeezNutz
Pretty early in the season for this level of vitriol.

Me likey.

Titty Meat
I don't know what major changes could be made at this point other than Cassel being benched or Gibbs being named the DC.

tredadda
09-30-2012, 08:18 PM
Good managers step in when their subordinates are clearly struggling. That's not micro-managing. From what we've seen, Clark's idea of managing is paying and running away.

Or fire them which is what I am hoping he does after this season.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Great article by Sam.

It would be criminal to waste another year of Bowe, Hali, Charles, etc.

We need a rookie QB NOW.

A new GM could hopefully get Bowe signed, too. Provided the new GM is not a complete fucking retard.

Dayze
09-30-2012, 08:19 PM
Clark's first move should be to fist himself.

FYP

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:20 PM
I don't know what major changes could be made at this point other than Cassel being benched or Gibbs being named the DC.

Well, cHunt could fire Pioli and put the assistant GM in charge, who may or may not replace Romeo.

There's no way Pioli fires Crennel seven games into his tenure. But someone else could.

tredadda
09-30-2012, 08:20 PM
LMAO

Well, Dimitroff for one. Even in 2009, DeCosta was my guy (and a few others here as well).

Pioli's draft record, whether he had final say or not, sucked. His record in free agency was garbage. Hell, he didn't even want Brady in 2000.

Pioli was the "name" but if anyone had bothered to look deeper, you have seen, as I did, many, many flaws.

Too bad I was right.

He's still available so here's hoping he is our GM next year.

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 08:21 PM
LMAO

Too bad I was right.

This. Even though Dimitroff was hired a year before. But New England's draft record from 2004 to 2008 was fucking horrible and main reason why alot of us wanted nothing to do with New England's style of building a team which was mainly getting lucky as hell with Brady.

Hammock Parties
Well, cHunt could fire Pioli and put the assistant GM in charge, who may or may not replace Romeo.

There's no way Pioli fires Crennel seven games into his tenure. But someone else could.

It would be a pointless move.

Everyone can see Pioli needs to GTFO.

Just cut off the head. Pioli dies, so do Crennel and Cassel.

DaneMcCloud
He's still available so here's hoping he is our GM next year.

Unfortunately, he's been locked up long term for big bucks. He won't leave Baltimore.

durtyrute
09-30-2012, 08:22 PM
I'm starting to hate Matt Cassel as a person.

BigMeatballDave
I really liked the Pioli hire.

Of course, I had no idea he was this dumb.

tredadda
Unfortunately, he's been locked up long term for big bucks. He won't leave Baltimore.

Damn, who else is out there?

durtyrute
09-30-2012, 08:23 PM
Pioli isn't going anywhere, unfortunately.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:24 PM
It would be a pointless move.

Everyone can see Pioli needs to GTFO.

Just cut off the head. Pioli dies, so do Crennel and Cassel.

I don't think it would be pointless to fire Pioli and replace him with Joel Collier. Collier would likely fire Crennel and Cassel.

Dayze
09-30-2012, 08:24 PM

LMAOLMAO

BossChief
09-30-2012, 08:26 PM
LMAO

Too bad I was right.

Dimitroff was in 2008 and took over a team with a pick high enough to take a franchise quarterback.

If Bill Parcells took Ryan in instead of Long, who knows if Dimitroff fails just as hard.

Decosta was my choice, too...but he didn't go anywhere. He stayed in Baltimore.

BigMeatballDave
It only gets worse next week.

Or better. :D

Depending on your perspective.

FringeNC
You know Pioli blamed all of Cassel's struggles on Haley when discussing things with Hunt. How can Pioli survive this, especially if Big Ben had a career year?

ChiefsCountry
I don't think it would be pointless to fire Pioli and replace him with Joel Collier. Collier would likely fire Crennel and Cassel.

Collier is a former Patriot as well.

Titty Meat
09-30-2012, 08:27 PM
I really liked the Pioli hire.

Of course, I had no idea he was this dumb.

Me too and there was no way us fans would know Pioli is an egomaniac.

Milkman and several others will hate this statement but I wonder what this team would be like with Jeff Fisher.

The Bad Guy
09-30-2012, 08:28 PM
If Pioli is canned, the are all gone.

Babb is rolling on Twitter tonight.

O.city
Kent Babb is destroying Pioli on Twitter.

O.city
If Pioli is canned, the are all gone.

Babb is rolling on Twitter tonight.

Damn, got in before me.

The Bad Guy
09-30-2012, 08:29 PM

Milkman and several others will hate this statement but I wonder what this team would be like with Jeff Fisher.

If Cassel was on the roster, he'd never be here.

The only person in the NFL that believes in Cassel is Pioli.

stonedstooge
09-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Damn, got in before me.

samples?

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Damn, who else is out there?

Russ Ball (http://www.packers.com/team/staff/russ-ball/b42d75d1-310e-4916-9f4e-7567ed7712e0/)

Marc Ross (http://www.giants.com/team/staff/marc-ross/b3f10aa5-b99b-4517-8abd-ea613a65d0de)

O.city
09-30-2012, 08:30 PM
The good news is, that in todays NFL it doesn't take 3 or 4 years to turn around a franchise.

Get a new GM, HC, and QB and we could be a playoff team next year.

tredadda
09-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Kent Babb is destroying Pioli on Twitter.

Where's ChiefsandOsfan when you need him?

Brock
09-30-2012, 08:33 PM
If my experience with him is any indication, Scott Pioli will spend hours tomorrow reading/sharing media reports that defend him.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

@kentbabb Why is it so personal with Pioli for you? Just curious.

@jayhawkjac It's not. He's just embarrassingly bad at his job.

@jayhawkjac He's a stooge with misplaced priorities. I recognized that early on and it just annoys me.

If you're a Chiefs fan, your biggest hope for 2012 is that Clark isn't like his daddy; won't let a bad GM fool him into undeserved loyalty.

@sevinkimpson Dude, you have no idea how much he cares.
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

Pioli may be making the Hunts even richer, but he's also embarrassing what their father built. What's that worth?

@chrisisknitting I can't quit the Chiefs, even from my couch in DC.
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite

Now Pioli can whine to Clark & subordinates that it's personal with Sam, too, as he did about me--instead of realizing his "Process" stinks.

KC Chiefs: Super Bowl-free for 42 years, but candy-wrapper- and hope-free for only as long as Pioli is running around.
Expand Reply Retweet

BossChief
09-30-2012, 08:34 PM
The good news is, that in todays NFL it doesn't take 3 or 4 years to turn around a franchise.

Get a new GM, HC, and QB and we could be a playoff team next year.

Exactly.

Also...can you please copy and paste some of the Babb tweets

DeezNutz
09-30-2012, 08:36 PM
Mellinger's twitter link, please?

This is not the one, apparently: https://twitter.com/mellinger

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 08:37 PM
https://twitter.com/kentbabb

DeezNutz
09-30-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm fucking Pioli stupid. Thanks.

BossChief
09-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks guys

Titty Meat
09-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Kent Babb ‏@kentbabb
KC Chiefs: Super Bowl-free for 42 years, but candy-wrapper- and hope-free for only as long as Pioli is running around.
50m Kent Babb ‏@kentbabb

51m Kent Babb ‏@kentbabb
Boom!!! Ya boy @mellinger drops the hammer on Chiefs. Might be early in season, Clark needs to realize time's wasting. http://m.kansascity.com/kcstar/article/WhrNOeud …

SAUTO
09-30-2012, 08:40 PM
This fucking sucks. Fire all these cock gobblers right now please
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Collier is a former Patriot as well.

I know but his Dad worked all over the NFL and he's presumably not rooted in the "Patriot Way".

SAUTO
09-30-2012, 08:46 PM
I know but his Dad worked all over the NFL and he's presumably not rooted in the "Patriot Way".

Fuck that. Fire that motherfucker too.
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:49 PM
Russ Ball (http://www.packers.com/team/staff/russ-ball/b42d75d1-310e-4916-9f4e-7567ed7712e0/)

Marc Ross (http://www.giants.com/team/staff/marc-ross/b3f10aa5-b99b-4517-8abd-ea613a65d0de)

Add Eliot Wolf to the list as well.

It sure wouldn't hurt to have his father as a consultant, either.

milkman
09-30-2012, 08:50 PM
The truth is that the Chiefs' offensive line gave Cassel little time to work and Kansas City’s running backs lost three fumbles, including two by beloved running back Jamaal Charles (http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/playercard?playerId=11307).

I will be curious to see PFF's rating in this game.
I'd bet that they only attribute 2-5 pressures and one sack to the O-Line, and 1 sack.

If Cassel is pulled this early in the season, it will be a shame. He is the only quarterback available who gives this team a chance to win. He hasn’t been awful this season. Yes, he had a poor showing Sunday. But so did the rest of the offense. This offense was the No. 1-ranked offense in the NFL through three weeks and Cassel was a big reason why the Chiefs won at New Orleans. After Week 3, Cassel was a respectable No. 16 in ESPN’s Total QBR.

Proof that Williamson is a fucking moron.

We'd be on on way to 15 years of glorious Martyocrity.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Fuck that. Fire that motherfucker too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I understand your anger but I was trying to be realistic.

There's no way cHunt fires everyone this week.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2012, 08:51 PM

No need.

In fact, fire no one until Week 17.

Then tell them all to get the fuck out.

SAUTO
09-30-2012, 08:52 PM

He should. And ftr I'm not even angry. I'm resigned to the fact that we are going yo have to suck and suck good to do what needs to happen.

Geno Smith
Posted via Mobile Device

Saccopoo
09-30-2012, 08:54 PM
Add Eliot Wolf to the list as well.

It sure wouldn't hurt to have his father as a consultant, either.

This.

Eliot Wolf is recognized in Green Bay as a real talent and they worked their asses off to make sure he stayed there when McKenzie went to the Raiders.

The guy knows smaller market football that needs to cater to the the fan base and his dad was one of the more successful football GM's in recent history.

He's only 30/31, but I'm ready for some fresh blood in this joint.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:55 PM
He should. And ftr I'm not even angry. I'm resigned to the fact that we are going yo have to suck and suck good to do what needs to happen.

Geno Smith
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, Geno Smith would be a amazing in a Chiefs uni. As would have RGIII or Matt Ryan. Or Dan Marino. Or...

Ah, fuck it.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2012, 08:56 PM
I love Kenneth Babb so much.

He is our defender of truth and justice.

http://i.imgur.com/nC4c3.gif

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Personally unless Pioli does something to break the law or embrass the franchise in someway other than on the football field I wouldn't give him the axe until December 31, 2012.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:57 PM
Have you guys thought about what REALLY fucking sucks?

Not only did a certain Stanford QB fuck over the Colts and win two Super Bowls in Denver, he fucked over the Chiefs by signing Manning.

It's a AMAZING to me that ONE CHOICE can make such a gigantic difference in the future of a franchise.

We're going on fucking 30 years of Elway fucking the Chiefs. and with no end in sight.

HemiEd

this

SAUTO
Yeah, Geno Smith would be a amazing in a Chiefs uni. As would have RGIII or Matt Ryan. Or Dan Marino. Or...

Ah, fuck it. I was all in on RG3 also.

I just don't see how anyone who can see and most blind people can't tell what Cassel is...
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
Eh, Manning was never coming here anyway. Scott fucked that up, too.

Saccopoo
09-30-2012, 08:58 PM
One and Fifteeno for Geno.

Let these worthless pricks all keep their jobs until the end of the season.

The team is really putting in a solid effort to be horrible.

I see no other reason to let them do anything but continue to get shellacked every week so there is absolute justification for a total house cleaning and the opportunity to get a real QB in Kansas City - finally.

http://media.nj.com/rutgers_football/photo/geno-smithjpg-bf083e3d1aae13cc.jpg

A total suckitude of the 2012 season virtually ensures this.

Tank this sucker hard.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 08:58 PM
I was all in on RG3 also.

I just don't see how anyone who can see and most blind people can't tell what Cassel is...
Posted via Mobile Device

Honestly, all this proves is that Pioli is a fucking uncreative, untalented, Peter-Principled puppet that has only risen to his rank through nepotism and ass kissing.

Nice legacy, Fatboy.

tredadda
09-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Personally unless Pioli does something to break the law or embrass the franchise in someway other than on the football field I wouldn't give him the axe until December 31, 2012.

They won't fire the GM midseason. It would accomplish nothing. If he is fired it will be at the end of the season.

milkman
09-30-2012, 09:01 PM

I'm inclined to fire him on Dec. 20, just in case.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2012, 09:04 PM
One and Fifteeno for Geno.

Let these worthless pricks all keep their jobs until the end of the season.

Play like BS for GS.

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 09:05 PM
I say we bring in Russ Ball as GM and Eliot Wolf as Assitant GM.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-30-2012, 09:10 PM
A friend of mine told me earlier tonight that the Browns didn't want Pioli after interviewing him in 09 because he wanted "the control that only God would demand." It turned off the Browns.

BigRedChief
09-30-2012, 09:11 PM
I love Kenneth Babb so much.

He is our defender of truth and justice.

http://i.imgur.com/nC4c3.gifYet Nick Athan says its not Pioli's fault.

HemiEd
09-30-2012, 09:13 PM

There's no way cHunt fires anyone this week.

fixed it for you. Just being realistic.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 09:15 PM
fixed it for you. Just being realistic.

Well, there is that, too.

:D

HemiEd
09-30-2012, 09:19 PM
Well, there is that, too.

:D

History has a way of repeating itself. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Pioli get 20 years to get it right.

I am so sick of this shit, I got up and went out and enjoyed the beautiful weather today before the 1st quarter was over.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 09:29 PM
History has a way of repeating itself. I actually wouldn't be surprised to see Pioli get 20 years to get it right.

I am so sick of this shit, I got up and went out and enjoyed the beautiful weather today before the 1st quarter was over.

I actually worked during the game. I was "watching" it but with little interest.

How sad is that? I shell out bucks for the NFL Sunday Ticket, put a new 42" LED TV and soundbar in my "Man Cave", just to watch the Chiefs, then when the game comes on, I lose interest? And who's at fault?

Pioli is a dickhead. Fuck him.

09-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Absolutely.

The move NEEDS to be made this offseason, too. Clark needs to be decisive.

This should be a desirable spot for any prospective GM.

All he would need to do is draft a good quarterback and hire a good HC and then hit a few doubles in the draft...beyond that he would just need to do his best to keep the talent in house.

rinse repeat

Bewbies
09-30-2012, 09:32 PM
I actually worked during the game. I was "watching" it but with little interest.

How sad is that? I shell out bucks for the NFL Sunday Ticket, put a new 42" LED TV and soundbar in my "Man Cave", just to watch the Chiefs, then when the game comes on, I lose interest? And who's at fault?

Pioli is a dickhead. **** him.

After the first preseason game I almost ran out and bought a PS3 so I could stream the season on my tv. Fuck I dodged a bullet there... LMAO

09-30-2012, 09:33 PM

http://i46.tinypic.com/4k7bdh.gif

HemiEd
09-30-2012, 09:35 PM

Pioli is a dickhead. **** him.

I hear ya Dane.

I have had Sunday ticket for years, strictly to watch the Chiefs. I did watch a lot of the rider cup today. I even drove over there to check things out a little since Medinah is only 3 miles away.

When I got up from that pathetic display, my wife says: You sure are maturing. I used to set there and suck in every pathetic second of a loss like that.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 09:36 PM
After the first preseason game I almost ran out and bought a PS3 so I could stream the season on my tv. Fuck I dodged a bullet there... LMAO

Fortunately, thanks to Chiefsplanet, I called and asked to cancel the Sunday Ticket after ten years. They gave me the season for free AND reduced my monthly (I have every channel they offer and six receivers, so I'll take anything they want to give).

I'll watch every game this year but much like last year, I won't be emotionally invested.

And as a fan of more than 42 years, that fucking sucks.

Coogs
09-30-2012, 09:45 PM
I'll watch every game this year but much like last year, I won't be emotionally invested.

And as a fan of more than 42 years, that fucking sucks.

Pretty much the same here. The only thing that remotely interested was who would come out to QB in the 3rd quarter. Once I saw Cassel, I was back to pretty much... meh! Watched anyway, but didn't really care.

Estron
09-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Clark's first move should be to fire himself.

I disagree with that sentiment. You can't fire the owner; he can only sell the team. No one (who has the means) wants to buy the Chiefs AND keep them in Kansas City. Would you all rather not have a team to dump on 24/7/365?

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 09:53 PM
I disagree with that sentiment. You can't fire the owner; he can only sell the team.

This is new information

Dave Lane
09-30-2012, 10:02 PM
You know Pioli blamed all of Cassel's struggles on Haley when discussing things with Hunt. How can Pioli survive this, especially if Big Ben had a career year?

All the bad things are Haleys fault. Still are.

/Pioli

FloridaMan88
09-30-2012, 10:17 PM
I actually believe that Clark is scared shitless to fire Fat Scott.

Fat Scott... much like Dictator Carl did with Lamar, allows Clark to hide in the shadows of Fort Worth and shield himself from any of the difficulties or challenges that come with operating an NFL franchise.

Clark Hunt is a joke like his trainwreck of a franchise.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2012, 10:20 PM

Pioli is a dickhead. Fuck him.

I bought a new TV and 50 feet of component cable AND a splitter just to watch the Chiefs while I work.

FUCK!

In a sad way I feel an incredible need to watch every minute of this crash and burn, though. I got sick pleasure from watching Cassel commit Seppuku.

chiefzilla1501
09-30-2012, 10:21 PM
I actually believe that Clark is scared shitless to fire Fat Scott.

Fat Scott... much like Dictator Carl did with Lamar, allows Clark to hide in the shadows of Fort Worth and shield himself from any of the difficulties or challenges that come with operating an NFL franchise.

Clark Hunt is a joke like his trainwreck of a franchise.

I don't fault Hunt for hiring Pioli and giving Pioli to do things his way.

I don't know where Hunt stands. But I won't judge until I see how he handles the Pioli thing.

Hammock Parties
09-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Big Sexy chimes in.

@WhitlockJason

Egoli whiffs: Cassel, Tyson Jackson, Haley and maybe Romeo, Poe and Berry. Do you let Egoli pick next QB?

Deberg_1990
09-30-2012, 10:26 PM
Well, at least Pioli was right to pass on Sanchez....

KCwolf
09-30-2012, 10:26 PM
We seem to be going in the wrong direction...... why is that Mr. P?

FloridaMan88
09-30-2012, 10:29 PM

Sanchez, Cassel, Palmer, Leinart... USC QBs in the NFL are sucking ass.

BigMeatballDave
09-30-2012, 10:29 PM
Big Sexy chimes in.

@WhitlockJason

Egoli whiffs: Cassel, Tyson Jackson, Haley and maybe Romeo, Poe and Berry. Do you let Egoli pick next QB?

Stupid to mention Berry.

Everyone under the Sun thought he was a stud.

He's being used wrong, or he's just not 100%.

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 10:31 PM

Damn it would suck to have a quarterback with back to back AFC championship apperances and more playoff wins than the Chiefs have had since 1970.

Brock
09-30-2012, 10:40 PM
Damn it would suck to have a quarterback with back to back AFC championship apperances and more playoff wins than the Chiefs have had since 1970.

You know he would not have had that kind of success here.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 10:53 PM

Of course not. No one does.

DaneMcCloud
09-30-2012, 10:55 PM
Stupid to mention Berry.

Everyone under the Sun thought he was a stud.

He's being used wrong, or he's just not 100%.

I wouldn't go as far as "stupid" but Berry clearly isn't right. Whether it's physical or not remains to be seen but it's sure gotten to him mentally.

That said, one out of four even sucks in baseball, let alone football.

When you're picking #3, #5, #26 and #11 and you only come away with one legitimate player, the odds aren't good that you'll hit the next time out.

It's time for him to go.

rtmike
09-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Wait till Baltimore bitch slaps this team next week.

Yeah, I'm afraid we haven't seen a good ass whippin' yet...but will.

Note to self, continue to start players on my fantasy teams who are playing the Sheefs'.

L.A. Chieffan
09-30-2012, 11:03 PM
Cassell can't do it all by himself. It's a team game.

ChiefsCountry
09-30-2012, 11:06 PM

Same type of team he had success with in New York, is in place here. Strong running game and nice set of receivers. He could have developed nicely here, as we had no need to rush him as a n00b either - Huard or Croyle could have took the lumps the first year and eased his way into the lineup late in 2009 when the schedule became easy. Not to mention no Tyson Jackson, Matt Cassel or Mike Vrabel and we could have had Patrick Chung/James Laurintaus/etc. All would have been better than the clusterfuck we ended up with in 2009.

Munson
09-30-2012, 11:09 PM
Big Sexy chimes in.

@WhitlockJason

Under no circumstances should Peeholi be allowed to draft another player for this franchise, especially a potential franchise QB.

I don't think Clark has the balls to fire him mid-season. We'll have to wait til the end of the season to ship his ass out of town.

headsnap
09-30-2012, 11:16 PM
Charles can't do it all by himself. It's a team game.
fyp

a shitty QB can definitely suck the life out of a team...

Oh Snap
09-30-2012, 11:54 PM
Pioli can't hear you from the sounds of having the number one offense in the NFL.

Oh, and Cassel has more yards through four games than...any other chiefs QB...he also has 10 turnovers and is completing less than 60% of his passes. Oh, and he has 4 or 5 TDs to go with his turnovers...(one of those TD's went to the chargers defense)

FAX
10-01-2012, 12:04 AM
I wouldn't go as far as "stupid" but Berry clearly isn't right. Whether it's physical or not remains to be seen but it's sure gotten to him mentally.

That said, one out of four even sucks in baseball, let alone football.

When you're picking #3, #5, #26 and #11 and you only come away with one legitimate player, the odds aren't good that you'll hit the next time out.

It's time for him to go.

Yeah ... there's something wrong with Berry. Respected Planeteers have said that his knee is okay, but I'm unconvinced. Those surgeries don't go perfectly every time and he may not yet be entirely healed. And, of course, there's also the mental aspect of the injury as you say.

The sickening thing about all of this is that Herm (God, am I about to really say this?) could probably have done a better job of making those 1st round picks than Pioli. Then, you have the added problem of converting Dorsey into a 3-4 DE which (I continue to assert) is inconsistent with his nature or talent. In other words, not only have we whiffed on picks entirely, we made little use of good picks we had (Hali being the exception).

Frankly, it's an incredible situation. I'm not sure you could screw this deal up any more had you intentionally made every effort to do so.

FAX

The Bad Guy
10-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Of 5 of Cassel's TDs, 1 came in a non-garbage time situation.

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2012, 12:18 AM
Fire Pioli.
Fire Romeo.
Dump Cassel.
Draft Smith.
Pay Bowe.

saphojunkie
10-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Yeah ... there's something wrong with Berry. Respected Planeteers have said that his knee is okay, but I'm unconvinced. Those surgeries don't go perfectly every time and he may not yet be entirely healed. And, of course, there's also the mental aspect of the injury as you say.

The sickening thing about all of this is that Herm (God, am I about to really say this?) could probably have done a better job of making those 1st round picks than Pioli. Then, you have the added problem of converting Dorsey into a 3-4 DE which (I continue to assert) is inconsistent with his nature or talent. In other words, not only have we whiffed on picks entirely, we made little use of good picks we had (Hali being the exception).

Frankly, it's an incredible situation. I'm not sure you could screw this deal up any more had you intentionally made every effort to do so.

FAX

It's painfully obvious to me that the game has simply evolved beyond Romeo's defense. Gimme Rex Ryan's 3-4 and a real QB, and this team is a contender.

Chris Meck
10-01-2012, 12:21 AM
I know this.
I moved to Missouri in 1980. I was in third grade. I had never had a pro football team close enough to call a 'home team' before. I was 8.

In all that time, I have never rooted against them-not Bill Kenney, or Steve Fuller, or Blackledge, or Jaworski, or Deberg, or Krieg, or of course Montana, not Bono, Grbac...
until now. I literally hope every time Cassel drops back that he throws a pick. Not tipped-pass-pick, I want him to throw a who-the-hell-was-he-throwing-it-to-pick. I watch the game, and my emotional investment is in willing Matt Cassel to suck so bad that no one could possibly defend him anymore.

That's the only way to have any hope for the future. I feel bad for guys like Hali, who are watching their prime years slip away behind a loser.

I'll watch all season. It doesn't hurt anymore. I'll tell you this, though: If Cassel is still the QB, this will be the last season.

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2012, 12:21 AM
I'd take Rex Ryan as a HC.

Papi
10-01-2012, 12:27 AM
Fire Pioli.
Fire Romeo.
Dump Cassel.
Draft Smith.
Pay Bowe.

A good start. You have my vote :thumb:

The Bad Guy
10-01-2012, 12:28 AM

Get the fuck out of here.

I'd take him as a DC, but no fucking way do I want another retread HC.

BigMeatballDave
10-01-2012, 12:30 AM

Do you mean Rob?

saphojunkie
10-01-2012, 12:45 AM
Fire Pioli.
Fire Romeo.
Dump Cassel.
Draft Smith.
Pay Bowe.

Five keys to success.

CoMoChief
10-01-2012, 12:48 AM

I would too.

saphojunkie
10-01-2012, 12:49 AM
Get the **** out of here.

I'd take him as a DC, but no ****ing way do I want another retread HC.

Dude has gone to two AFC championships. They went for the QB, and he hasn't panned out. I don't blame a single team for missing on their first round QB. I blame them for not even trying.

But all that aside, I think he meant Rob Ryan.

Raiderhater
10-01-2012, 12:57 AM
Dude has gone to two AFC championships. They went for the QB, and he hasn't panned out. I don't blame a single team for missing on their first round QB. I blame them for not even trying.

Then he brought Tebow in to back him up.

Just say no to Rex Ryan as HC.

Papi
10-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Then he brought Tebow in to back him up.

Just say no to Rex Ryan as HC.

The honorable gentleman from Strawberry Hill makes a debate squashing retort.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2012, 02:01 AM

I hope he meant Rob. Rex is and has been a joke around here. This year he is finally becoming a joke to Jets fans as well. He got media love his first two years because he desired that love. He went out of his way to find it. Rex is not that good of a coach.

scho63
10-01-2012, 06:50 AM
This is the first time I can remember in quite a while where EVERYONE is piling on the Chiefs bad decisions at once. The sharks are finally circling the wagon and I would be STUNNED if major changes don't start occurring.

The pressure is finally building on Clark and all the bad choices of Pioli-he should be the FIRST to go

the Talking Can
10-01-2012, 06:57 AM
herm on 810, asked about drafting a QB:

"if he'd have been there...Matt Ryan would be a Chief....if you get one, you're set for a decade..."

FlaChief58
10-01-2012, 07:01 AM

"if he'd have been there...Matt Ryan would be a Chief....if you get one, you're set for a decade..."

Hindsight is 50/50

Deberg_1990
10-01-2012, 07:01 AM

Yea, its shame the Chiefs couldnt have lost a few more in 07 to get him.....sigh..

That 08 draft for the Chiefs was pretty epic, except for ironically Dorsey who is pretty blah. After the top 3 picks in 08, the entire top 10 has been pretty blah....

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-01-2012, 07:16 AM
Let's see. We now have the #4 Offense and the #14 Defense based on yards allowed. We have the #32 Defense based on points allowed. Last stat I saw was we have given up 44 points off of turnovers.

This tells us something. I'm not sure what it is, Maybe if Cassel can settle down and become the QB of 2010 that protected the ball then things could fall into place.

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 07:19 AM

Yeah, except the Chiefs don't draft 1st round QB's, and when we do, we draft Toad Blacklegs over Dan Marino.

htismaqe
10-01-2012, 07:21 AM
Let's see. We now have the #4 Offense and the #14 Defense based on yards allowed. We have the #32 Defense based on points allowed. Last stat I saw was we have given up 44 points off of turnovers.

This tells us something. I'm not sure what it is, Maybe if Cassel can settle down and become the QB of 2010 that protected the ball then things could fall into place.

NO!!!

That's the last thing we want.

The wheel's need to come off so that this car can go to the scrapyard.

htismaqe
10-01-2012, 07:22 AM
Yea, its shame the Chiefs couldnt have lost a few more in 07 to get him.....sigh..

That 08 draft for the Chiefs was pretty epic, except for ironically Dorsey who is pretty blah. After the top 3 picks in 08, the entire top 10 has been pretty blah....

They only needed to lose ONE more. They lost that freaking coin flip or whatever it was...

Sorter
10-01-2012, 07:25 AM
They only needed to lose ONE more. They lost that freaking coin flip or whatever it was...

It was a coin flip.

Deberg_1990
10-01-2012, 07:26 AM

Wow.....only the Chiefs :facepalm:

Estron
10-01-2012, 09:06 AM
As Old Frank pointed out last night on TV, how are you going to get a reputable head coach, or even a decent one, to come to Kansas City?

Why would a man who knows what he's doing and wants to lead a winner even consider this team? He'd hear the offer and say, "Really, Kansas City? The town is boring, the owner is chintzy, there's very little chance of national exposure, and the guys on ChiefsPlanet would be wishing me violent death in a hundred ways from the day I signed the contract. No freakin' way."

the Talking Can
10-01-2012, 09:10 AM
nobody with any self-respect or ambition wants to work with a fuck-tard like pioli...

htismaqe
10-01-2012, 09:12 AM
As Old Frank pointed out last night on TV, how are you going to get a reputable head coach, or even a decent one, to come to Kansas City?

Why would a man who knows what he's doing and wants to lead a winner even consider this team? He'd hear the offer and say, "Really, Kansas City? The town is boring, the owner is chintzy, there's very little chance of national exposure, and the guys on ChiefsPlanet would be wishing me violent death in a hundred ways from the day I signed the contract. No freakin' way."

Why would you come to Kansas City?

Because if you turn it around and win it all, especially if you do it with your own drafted QB, would make you a GOD ON EARTH and all but pave your way to the PFHOF.

htismaqe
10-01-2012, 09:13 AM
nobody with any self-respect or ambition wants to work with a ****-tard like pioli...

Nope.

Firing Pioli is an absolute necessity at this point.

Estron
10-01-2012, 09:32 AM
Because if you turn it around and win it all, especially if you do it with your own drafted QB, would make you a GOD ON EARTH and all but pave your way to the PFHOF.

Maybe it would in New York or Chicago, but doing it in Kansas City would mean little to anyone outside of Chiefs fandom. Who, except a Chiefs fan or a football historian, remembers Hank Stram?

The only people who give a flying fig for anything Kansas City are Kansas Citians.

Molitoth
10-01-2012, 09:36 AM
Maybe it would in New York or Chicago, but doing it in Kansas City would mean little to anyone outside of Chiefs fandom. Who, except a Chiefs fan or a football historian, remembers Hank Stram?

The only people who give a flying fig for anything Kansas City are Kansas Citians.

Green Bay is a well respected team, as are the Steelers.

2 small market teams with the most super bowls and a ton of bandwagon fans.

PRIEST
10-01-2012, 09:37 AM
Nope.

Firing Pioli is an absolute necessity at this point.

This

buddha
10-01-2012, 10:01 AM
As long as the Hunts make money on the Chiefs, why should they care. That family showed time and time again that they'd be pleased if the Chiefs won, just as long as they did it with a very low payroll. The Chiefs are the laughing stock of the NFL. The sad thing is that KC still has better talent than several other teams we could name but nobody underchieves like KC.

I agree with Mellinger. There needs to be a major league house cleaning and it starts at the top.

Brock
10-01-2012, 10:18 AM

I don't care about "reputable". What this team needs is a young guy who wants to plant his own flag, not a retread.

ILChief
10-01-2012, 10:21 AM
I don't care about "reputable". What this team needs is a young guy who wants to plant his own flag, not a retread.

Todd Haley says hello

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 10:21 AM

Hello?/Toad Haley ;)

No, what this team needs is a GM that has a ****ing clue, who can hire and lead with a good Coach.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-01-2012, 10:23 AM
I fucking LOVE Mellinger.

Brock
10-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Hello?/Toad Haley ;)

No, what this team needs is a GM that has a ****ing clue, who can hire and lead with a good Coach.

A new GM goes without saying. Would also prefer a young coach who isn't insane.

Brock
10-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Todd Haley says hello

So does Jim Harbaugh, Ken Whisenhunt, Gary Kubiak, Sean Payton, and Mike McCarthy.

htismaqe
10-01-2012, 10:37 AM

Outside of Chiefs fandom?

First of all, winning it all would galvanize the people INSIDE Chiefs fandom. That alone would feed ANYBODY'S ego. Taking a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years to the Super Bowl would be epic in KC.

And god forbid you could build a dynasty. Ask New England about national exposure.

Skyy God
10-01-2012, 11:03 AM

Even then, you can still trade with the Rams for the 2nd pick. Coin flip's no excuse.

ChiefsCountry
10-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Outside of Chiefs fandom?

First of all, winning it all would galvanize the people INSIDE Chiefs fandom. That alone would feed ANYBODY'S ego. Taking a team that hasn't won a playoff game in 20 years to the Super Bowl would be epic in KC.

And god forbid you could build a dynasty. Ask New England about national exposure.

No shit. People are just fucking stupid, winning cures everything.

TEX
10-01-2012, 11:47 AM
The saga in KC reminds me of one that I witnessd in Houston a few years back. If you remember, the Texans hired another "GM of the decade" in Charlie Casserly to build the franchise. Casserly LOVED David Carr and hired a defensive -minded HC in Dom Capers. The franchise sucked for years, due in part because Casserly was just a baffoon at evaluating draft talent. 5 or so years passed and the team wasn't getting any better. Casserly was absolutely married to Carr and threw Dom Capers under the bus. They fired Capers and hired Kubes and Casserly FOECED Carr on him. AFter 1 season, Kubes had enough and made it clear that he could NOT win with David Carr, and Casserly was out. Enter new GM - Rick Smith new QB Matt Schaub, and a new direction (Good HC, QB & GM) and the rest is history. THIS needs to happen in KC.

Bob McNair realized he made a terrible mistake with Casserly. He was smart enough to realize that the only thing worse than the mistake, would be if he kept it around. He knew it would set the franchise even further back and could ultimatley doom it.

There is a lesson here for Clark. He needs to start over immeduately after this season. It is a copy-cat league so maybe he'll take notice if the TEXANS win the Super Bowl, giving them just as many Lombardi's as the Chiefs, with 40+ less years trying...:hmmm:

Jive Ass
10-01-2012, 12:06 PM
The saga in KC reminds me of one that I witnessd in Houston a few years back. If you remember, the Texans hired another "GM of the decade" in Charlie Casserly to build the franchise. Casserly LOVED David Carr and hired a defensive -minded HC in Dom Capers. The franchise sucked for years, due in part because Casserly was just a baffoon at evaluating draft talent. 5 or so years passed and the team wasn't getting any better. Casserly was absolutely married to Carr and threw Dom Capers under the bus. They fired Capers and hired Kubes and Casserly FOECED Carr on him. AFter 1 season, Kubes had enough and made it clear that he could NOT win with David Carr, and Casserly was out. Enter new GM - Rick Smith new QB Matt Schaub, and a new direction (Good HC, QB & GM) and the rest is history. THIS needs to happen in KC.

Bob McNair realized he made a terrible mistake with Casserly. He was smart enough to realize that the only thing worse than the mistake, would be if he kept it around. He knew it would set the franchise even further back and could ultimatley doom it.

There is a lesson here for Clark. He needs to start over immeduately after this season. It is a copy-cat league so maybe he'll take notice if the TEXANS win the Super Bowl, giving them just as many Lombardi's as the Chiefs, with 40+ less years trying...:hmmm:

All remaining hope lies in an overhaul in KC. The staff, undoubtedly, needs to be gone. I've never seen such an ill-prepared team with so much talent.

Unfortunately, as obvious as the decision is to get rid of Pioli and hire a new coaching staff, I don't feel certain that it will happen this season.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-01-2012, 12:14 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1354393-debate-is-it-time-to-replace-cassel-at-quarterback?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=kansas-city-chiefs

Bwa-hahahahaha

ChiefsCountry
10-01-2012, 12:18 PM

Well Houston isn't winning a Super Bowl so copying them would be stupid.

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 12:19 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1354393-debate-is-it-time-to-replace-cassel-at-quarterback?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=kansas-city-chiefs

Bwa-hahahahaha
I'd rather punch myself in the dick repeatedly than read Bleacherreport, much less read comments from people that read Bleacherreport.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-01-2012, 12:20 PM
I'd rather punch myself in the dick repeatedly than read Bleacherreport, much less read comments from people that read Bleacherreport.

Meh, it arrived in my email.

TEX
10-01-2012, 12:23 PM

Don't look now friend, but they're well on their way this season. Quit being a "PIOLI" and wake TFU!

TEX
10-01-2012, 12:24 PM
All remaining hope lies in an overhaul in KC. The staff, undoubtedly, needs to be gone. I've never seen such an ill-prepared team with so much talent.

Unfortunately, as obvious as the decision is to get rid of Pioli and hire a new coaching staff, I don't feel certain that it will happen this season.

I agree on all counts. It's so obvious, yet there are no guaranteees it will happen.

Sorter
10-01-2012, 12:29 PM

^^^This.

NJChiefsFan
10-01-2012, 12:34 PM
The idea that nobody would come to KC is silly. Crappy teams get big coaches and new coaches all the time. If KC is sitting there with a chance to get a QB, its even more attractive. There are 32 coaching jobs, that's it.

Are you watching the NFL this year, or last year for that matter? Houston has one of the best, most balanced teams in the league. Best team in the AFC right now. Great defense, great run game, and a Schaub/Johnson combo. Yeah, lets not be them.

Todd Haley says hello

What does this mean? Are you saying young guys don't work? There is too much obvious proof against that to make it worth even saying. How about Herm and Romeo? Does that mean vets don't work either?

Brock
10-01-2012, 12:34 PM

They're probably as good as anyone else in the AFC. Why not them?

ptlyon
10-01-2012, 12:38 PM
All remaining hope lies in an overhaul in KC. The staff, undoubtedly, needs to be gone.

AND START WITH THE MOTHERFUCKER THAT THREW THE CANDY WRAPPER!!!

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 12:42 PM
^^^This.

:spock:

Chicks with dicks?

ChiefsCountry
10-01-2012, 01:10 PM
They're probably as good as anyone else in the AFC. Why not them?

Matt Schuab

TEX
10-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Matt Schuab

Are you talking about him not being able to stay healthy? Because it's certainly not about his performance on the field.

Brock
10-01-2012, 01:24 PM
Matt Schuab

If the Chiefs had Matt Schaub, they'd be winning right now.

DaneMcCloud
10-01-2012, 01:26 PM
If the Chiefs had Matt Schaub, they'd be winning right now.

Matt Schaub is essentially Trent Green. And yes, I agree.

FAX
10-01-2012, 01:29 PM

ERRRNNTT!!

El wrongo, Capitan! And a sad statement besides.

I meet people all the time (foooootball fans and non-fans alike) who are familiar with the Chiefs personalities including people like Stram. It's actually sort of strange, but Lenny Dawson is a pretty well-recognized name as are people like Buck Buchanan and Willie Lanier and Priest Holmes.

The problem is that we have sucked so long that we aren't on anyone's radar ... generally speaking.

But, KC has a song, a steak, and a jazz style. It isn't a complete freaking wasteland akin to someplace like Cleveland which is known solely for its Cleves, for crying out loud.

FAX

ChiefsCountry
10-01-2012, 01:31 PM
Matt Schaub is a slightly better verison of the shit we have bitched about the Chiefs have done. Trading for another team's backup, not to mention history isn't on his side being a 3rd round pick. Like I said Houston isn't winning a Super Bowl with Schaub. Baltimore or New England will knock them out of the playoffs once again.

Sorter
10-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Matt Schaub is a slightly better verison of the shit we have bitched about the Chiefs have done. Trading for another team's backup, not to mention history isn't on his side being a 3rd round pick. Like I said Houston isn't winning a Super Bowl with Schaub. Baltimore or New England will knock them out of the playoffs once again.

You realize they almost beat Baltimore in Baltimore with their 5th round rookie?

They are by far and away the best team in the AFC. Not even up for debate right now.

Deberg_1990
10-01-2012, 01:39 PM

Normally i would agree, but we dont know what Schaub is truly capable of yet because i dont think he has ever started a playoff game?

Hes proven hes a solid regular season QB though, other than being injury prone. Hes about on a Trent Green level or maybe even better.

ChiefsCountry
10-01-2012, 01:42 PM
Hes about on a Trent Green level or maybe even better.

Which as we know, is not good enough.

TEX
10-01-2012, 01:48 PM

What if the Packers would have listened to your advice and never traded for Brett Favre? You just can't accept generalizations as fact - there are exceptions. Matt Schaub is one of them. He could QB my team any day - they built that team right. They don't depend on him for everything, they depend on him to make plays when they're there but not to force them when not. They have loads of talent, are very deep,and are very well coached. They are THE team to beat in the AFC. Plus, they will likely have home field.

TEX
10-01-2012, 01:49 PM

Trent was good enough- the Chiefs _efense wasn't. Houston has one of the best defenses, if not the best, in the NFL.

Raiderhater
10-01-2012, 01:50 PM

Trent would have won a SB in KC if he had any kind of defense to back him up.

Deberg_1990
10-01-2012, 01:51 PM
They have loads of talent, are very deep,and are very well coached. They are THE team to beat in the AFC.

It did take awhile....They damn near fired Kubiak. It took him 6 seasons to make the playoffs.

Brock
10-01-2012, 01:57 PM

No, we don't know that. What we know is that Trent Green isn't enough to overcome a defense that can't force a punt.

TEX
10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
It did take awhile....They damn near fired Kubiak. It took him 6 seasons to make the playoffs.

Yep. It actually worked in their favor as they were able to acquire LOADS of depth. They can lose pro-bowl players and replace their production easily. Shoot - Arian Foster even was on their practice squad for a bit... They have a system in place now.

ChiefsCountry
10-01-2012, 02:01 PM
No, we don't know that. What we know is that Trent Green isn't enough to overcome a defense that can't force a punt.

Yeah we pretty much do. Trent Green wasn't good enough period. System quarterback who was not elite. And I liked Trent, he was my favorite Chief during that time period.

Brock
10-01-2012, 02:05 PM
Yeah we pretty much do. Trent Green wasn't good enough period. System quarterback who was not elite. And I liked Trent, he was my favorite Chief during that time period.

No, we pretty much don't. That guy did everything, every single thing, you can ask of an NFL QB. You don't have to be an elite QB to win a super bowl.

Raiderhater
10-01-2012, 02:06 PM

LOL! Dude was tossing 4,000 yard seasons with his best receivers being his tight end and his tail back.

Obviously he was no Joe Montana but still, I think you are not giving him enough credit.

Raiderhater
10-01-2012, 02:07 PM
No, we pretty much don't. That guy did everything, every single thing, you can ask of an NFL QB. You don't have to be an elite QB to win a super bowl.

This. Priest was the motor on the team. Trent was the heart and soul.

ChiefsCountry
10-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Larry Johnson came in and put as good or better numbers as Holmes did. Those teams had an all world OL and the right system in place to put up numbers.

DeezNutz
10-01-2012, 02:18 PM
If we could get Trent Green production for eight to ten years out of a QB, we'd have a great chance of winning a SB. This would be franchise-level production in my view.

Chiefspants
10-01-2012, 02:20 PM

Are you kidding me? Gosh, I can't believe some of the hate Trent receives around here, he has to be one of the most underrated players in recent Chiefs history. Everyone seems to forget just how incredible Green was against Indianapolis, take out Holmes' fumble and that phantom PI call on Tony G, and Green would have outplayed Peyton in that game.

DaneMcCloud
10-01-2012, 02:21 PM
If we could get Trent Green production for eight to ten years out of a QB, we'd have a great chance of winning a SB. This would be franchise-level production in my view.

I have to agree. While I don't view Green as Tier One, Elite Level QB, he was certainly good enough to win playoff games and a Super Bowl.

IMO, he's the second best QB in Chiefs franchise history and yes, that includes Montana, who was on his last legs.

If Trent had only had a defense from 2002-2005...

Chiefnj2
10-01-2012, 02:22 PM

How do you rag on Green and Schaub yet defend Sanchez?

ChiefsCountry
10-01-2012, 03:07 PM
How do you rag on Green and Schaub yet defend Sanchez?

I value playoff wins over stats any day of the week.

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 03:09 PM
I never understood the Trent Green hate

FAX
10-01-2012, 03:09 PM

I don't either.

It's completely unwarranted.

The greatest blocking quarterback of all times.

FAX

DeezNutz
10-01-2012, 03:15 PM
I feel so far removed from watching decent QB play for the Chiefs that Green has assumed the vision of a QBing god in my memory.

TEX
10-01-2012, 03:20 PM

It's called idiocy. You don't understand because you're not an idiot...

bishop_74
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM

Ass-i-nine! When you score on every drive I think your QB is ok. When your defense can't stop a single drive I think they are suspect.

Discuss Thrower
10-01-2012, 03:27 PM
I have to agree. While I don't view Green as Tier One, Elite Level QB, he was certainly good enough to win playoff games and a Super Bowl.

IMO, he's the second best QB in Chiefs franchise history and yes, that includes Montana, who was on his last legs.

If Trent had only had a defense from 2002-2005...

What do you think 02-05 Trent would do on the 2009-2012 roster?

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 03:28 PM

lol

Hammock Parties
10-01-2012, 03:42 PM
I feel so far removed from watching decent QB play for the Chiefs that Green has assumed the vision of a QBing god in my memory.

Shit man, I'd suck a cock for a hit of Kyle Orton.

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 03:46 PM

ROFL you sound like a junky

siberian khatru
10-01-2012, 03:47 PM

We all know you'd suck a cock for a lot less than that.

Molitoth
10-01-2012, 03:49 PM
Keitzman destroyed Pioli today.

Check out the podcast.

Brock
10-01-2012, 03:52 PM

Sanchez is about to lose his job to Tebow. But then, Tebow won a playoff game, right?

Molitoth
10-01-2012, 03:58 PM

I value the eye-test over any stat (including playoff wins).

You can watch a QB play the game over a period of a few games and see whether or not he has the "it" factor.

Hammock Parties
10-01-2012, 03:58 PM
ROFL you sound like a junky

I loved Damon Huard hard and fast for an entire season.

Doesn't take much to get me to go down on a coach or player, man. Just be slightly above average and go about it with a bit of swagger.

These fuckers suck.

I'm good though, still got the biggest, chocolatiest penis in the AFC West to get my fix.

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dwayne+Bowe+Minnesota+Vikings+v+Kansas+City+ZSPQp1pzfa_l.jpg

DaneMcCloud
10-01-2012, 04:08 PM
What do you think 02-05 Trent would do on the 2009-2012 roster?

Win playoff games, if not make the Chiefs a Super Bowl contender. He would have far more offensive weapons than he ever had during his day. And I actually think, believe it or not, that he and Haley would have been a good combination.

But more than that, his leadership alone would have the team united, which would go a long way towards a championship.

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 04:11 PM
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dwayne+Bowe+Minnesota+Vikings+v+Kansas+City+ZSPQp1pzfa_l.jpg

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2138/diddydatazz.png