PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith was not the problem Sunday, sorry haters.

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8

RealSNR
11-24-2016, 07:04 PM
Scum like you need to disappear off CP

ACL ACL ACL

rico
11-24-2016, 07:07 PM
the young QBs are just progressing at a much faster rate. I know it was just last year a lot of people still would have taken Smith over Winston or Mariota but now it's not even close, especially with Smith "regressing" or doing his best impression of a regress.

Mariota has just been a straight up beast these past few weeks. Wouldn't it be nice?

mcaj22
11-24-2016, 07:08 PM
Mariota has just been a straight up beast these past few weeks. Wouldn't it be nice?

we would win a Super Bowl with a guy like him, no doubt in my mind.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2016, 07:08 PM
I'll suck the dick of my cousin if my uncle isn't available.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 07:09 PM
yea, kinda.

upset about not getting Carr, Cousins, Wilson, Matt Ryan, anyone really. Have to settle for the Alex Smiths, Jon Baldwins, Ryan Sims and Donald Stephensons of the world I guess.

Who were you hyping a year ago when we were 1-5? Was it murray or daniel?

mcaj22
11-24-2016, 07:12 PM
Who were you hyping a year ago when we were 1-5? Was it murray or daniel?

skipped right over Daniel and was all for any young QB so Murray or Bray. Didn't matter if they busted. It really still doesn't. I will always cheer for the unknown player to get a chance when I know the capped ceiling of the 11 year veteran.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 07:17 PM
skipped right over Daniel and was all for any young QB so Murray or Bray. Didn't matter if they busted. It really still doesn't. I will always cheer for the unknown player to get a chance when I know the capped ceiling of the 11 year veteran.

So basically you wanted to risk the success of this team on an unproven product...there was nothing that Murray showed in college that was even remotely close to RW or Dak. Nothing.

mcaj22
11-24-2016, 07:32 PM
So basically you wanted to risk the success of this team on an unproven product...there was nothing that Murray showed in college that was even remotely close to RW or Dak. Nothing.

if you're asking me would I risk one 10-6 season and a wild card win and divisional round exit to play an unknown late round guy that could do what Dak Prescott is currently doing? The answer is yes, every time. The long term security is worth it.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 07:39 PM
if you're asking me would I risk one 10-6 season and a wild card win and divisional round exit to play an unknown late round guy that could do what Dak Prescott is currently doing? The answer is yes, every time. The long term security is worth it.

You realize we went into Foxboro last year without 4 of our top five players (Ware/Charles/Maclin/Houston), right? And we lost by one score. To even imply that we weren't SB contenders last year with a healthy squad is just flat out ignorant. The Broncos won the lombardi and we essentially dominated them in both regular season games

Reerun_KC
11-24-2016, 08:50 PM
Whacky

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2016, 08:58 PM
So basically you wanted to risk the "success" of Smith on an unproven product..

As any coach with a reasoning mind would, especially at this stage of his undeniable decline, yes.

mcaj22
11-24-2016, 09:15 PM
You realize we went into Foxboro last year without 4 of our top five players (Ware/Charles/Maclin/Houston), right? And we lost by one score. To even imply that we weren't SB contenders last year with a healthy squad is just flat out ignorant. The Broncos won the lombardi and we essentially dominated them in both regular season games

yes, that was my entire point on a guy like Mariota. I am acknowledging that this is a Super Bowl caliber roster and a guy like Mariota (and many others) could overcome the injuries in the playoffs that Alex cannot and people like you get to use as his free pass. I am expecting the same excuse this season as well. We got close but if Alex had _____, ______ & ______, we would have won! I want a QB that gives you a chance to overcome that excuse.

Discuss Thrower
11-24-2016, 09:19 PM
yes, that was my entire point on a guy like Mariota. I am acknowledging that this is a Super Bowl caliber roster and a guy like Mariota (and many others) could overcome the injuries in the playoffs that Alex cannot and people like you get to use as his free pass. I am expecting the same excuse this season as well. We got close but if Alex had _____, ______ & ______, we would have won! I want a QB that gives you a chance to overcome that excuse.

A top 5 defense, a top 5 offensive line & a good WR not named Maclin.

Those are the excuses that will be debated ad nauseum in three months.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 09:20 PM
:facepalm:

Al Bundy
11-24-2016, 09:22 PM
Is TU still saying that Alex Smith didn't throw the game losing pick in the end zone?

Discuss Thrower
11-24-2016, 09:23 PM
Is TU still saying that Alex Smith didn't throw the game losing pick in the end zone?

It's the defense's fault for allowing more than 6 points.

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2016, 09:27 PM

Outside of a few people who have their reputations invested at this point, I think most fans will be ready for going after a qb. And that's even if Smith gets back to at least last year's play. I'm also assuming the rumblings out of arrowhead about the organization thinking of improving the qb position as legit.

Discuss Thrower
11-24-2016, 09:31 PM
Outside of a few people who have their reputations invested at this point, I think most fans will be ready for going after a qb. And that's even if Smith gets back to at least last year's play. I'm also assuming the rumblings out of arrowhead about the organization thinking of improving the qb position as legit.

You're vastly overestimating the intelligence of fans who don't post here. Most fans are more than happy with the product on the field.

Further, there's zero probability the FO moves on from Smith this offseason. It's a fantastic notion because they aren't drafting high enough and there is an absolute dearth of products at QB likely to be available in the draft.

If you thought the 2016 class with Goff and Wentz was bad? Hah.

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2016, 09:36 PM
You're vastly overestimating the intelligence of fans who don't post here. Most fans are more than happy with the product on the field.

Further, there's zero probability the FO moves on from Smith this offseason. It's a fantastic notion because they aren't drafting high enough and there is an absolute dearth of products at QB likely to be available in the draft.

I thought you were referring specifically to topics on this board in the off-season, and therefore only cp members. I'm well aware of the true fans that exist in this fan base overall.

I do believe the organization will look. Now finding one is another proposition altogether. If they draft one, no matter what round, I would fully expect them to have Alex starting over them.

RunKC
11-24-2016, 09:38 PM

Dude look at QB's in the NFL today. Brady, Wilson, Dalton, Cousins, Dak, Carr, Taylor.

None of those guys were first round picks and few thought they'd be as good as they are showing.

Even Kessler has looked good for a horrific Browns team.

Discuss Thrower
11-24-2016, 09:42 PM
Dude look at QB's in the NFL today. Brady, Wilson, Dalton, Cousins, Dak, Carr, Taylor.

None of those guys were first round picks and few thought they'd be as good as they are showing.

Even Kessler has looked good for a horrific Browns team.

There's something to be said for taking a chance which is obviously something I wish KC would do.

But those guys you pointed out are just examples of being on the upside of probability. There's no guarantee any first round pick will ever be worth a shit and that becomes even more of a truism the further you progress into a draft.

BigCatDaddy
11-24-2016, 09:48 PM
8500 times someone has viewed this thread and thought "Damn, TigerBob is a dumb sumbitch".

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2016, 09:52 PM
8500 times someone has viewed this thread and thought "Damn, TigerBob is a dumb sumbitch".
LMAO

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 10:08 PM

Top 5 o line? Are you ****ing high? ROFL

And how can our defense be in the top 5 if our run defense is in the bottom five? ROFL

Reerun_KC
11-24-2016, 10:10 PM

99% truth.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 10:15 PM

Butthurt kitty still following me on CP, adorable.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 10:19 PM

How is it a game losing pick if it occurred with 12 minutes left... Let me guess, you never played organized sports? Good to know.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2016, 10:23 PM

And how can our defense be in the top 5 if our run defense is in the bottom five? ROFL

A good enough line for a competent, pocket aware QB.

I'm afraid no more unnecessary fatty capital will be spent in an attempt to polish your one-read and collapse turd-wizard.

MotherfuckerJones
11-24-2016, 10:38 PM
Alex lost that game. It's that simple. Tiger is just playing the homer card so he doesn't get banned.

Mr. Plow
11-24-2016, 10:49 PM
I see Blackbob still likes Alex Smith's cock as much as his uncle's.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 10:57 PM
Alex lost that game. It's that simple. Tiger is just playing the homer card so he doesn't get banned.

Costly play but with 12 minutes left, the defense lost the game letting 5 minutes drain and giving up a TD to the Bucs. Defense messed up again for not holding them to 3 and out after our offense went 78 yards and scored a TD.

But keep trying to rewrite history...

MeatRock
11-24-2016, 11:07 PM
Costly play but with 12 minutes left, the defense lost the game letting 5 minutes drain and giving up a TD to the Bucs. Defense messed up again for not holding them to 3 and out after our offense went 78 yards and scored a TD.

They returned that pic to the 50 yard line. Then scored a TD with a short field. Big point swing after the turnover. Not to mention, we could have had points on that drive.

Turnovers will kill a team, just ask our Defense.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 11:13 PM
They returned that pic to the 50 yard line. Then scored a TD with a short field. Big point swing after the turnover. Not to mention, we could have had points on that drive.

So you confirmed that the defense gave up fifty yards that it didn't have to. Thanks for clarifying.

stumppy
11-24-2016, 11:15 PM

threebag
11-24-2016, 11:22 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161122/5d9491708b17164f1416eac32f123f88.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be banned for this. Acting as an agent/posting for a banned member.

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2016, 11:25 PM

Don't waste your breath. He is in so deep defending Smith that he can't admit an issue without admitting he was wrong. He has shown nothing to make us think he has that trait within him.

MeatRock
11-24-2016, 11:50 PM
Don't waste your breath. He is in so deep defending Smith that he can't admit an issue without admitting he was wrong. He has shown nothing to make us think he has that trait within him.

He's a fucking waste of oxygen. No rational thought process at all.

RealSNR
11-24-2016, 11:58 PM

He's saying tards like you will be bemoaning the fact that KC doesn't have a top 5 OL or a top 5 defense, which is something "EVERY QB NEEDZ!!!" to win a Super Bowl.

And if you and Andy Reid want to keep doubling down on the stupidity that is Alex Smith's future years as a good QB, then apparently the only way to get him the fuck out of here is through injury. It's not ideal, but Reid has been a fat idiot about his damn QB and has forced his hand into this position.

It's not a huge shortcoming. It took a Kellen Moore injury for the Cowboys to tap into Dak Prescott this soon.

BigCatDaddy
11-25-2016, 12:12 AM
Butthurt kitty still following me on CP, adorable.

Facts, not fiction.

MotherfuckerJones
11-25-2016, 12:18 AM
Alex is good at one thing and that's not turning the ball over. Now he's doing that. His value is shit to this team now. If he'd play like he did vs. Oakland, he'd be fine.

The thing is he's in his 4th year in the offense and is having a career worst season. That's not good at all.

The thing I want to see more of is the offense running no huddle. This offense is much more efficient putting pressure on the defense when they're not the ones reacting. They get so few drives and it makes each one count. They need to speed the offense up and get more possessions.

MotherfuckerJones
11-25-2016, 12:25 AM

The defense was on the field for so long not to mention they're depleted to shit. Of course they're gona give up some points. Yet, they still held TB to 19 points including 4 FGs. That game was close because of the defense. That game is squarely on Alex Smith.....and Andy Reid to some degree with his horrific red zone play-calling. This defense can't save Alex every fucking week you retarded mongoloid.

MotherfuckerJones
11-25-2016, 12:29 AM

I defended Alex last season because that version was tolerable. This season is just excruciatingly bad to watch. We have weapons but Smith is so fucking scared and paranoid that he misses reads consistently like a fucking rookie. I'm done with this dog and pony show. It's time for change. I'd rather give Foles a shot with the ones because he can at least threaten intermediate to deep. Proved it against Indy. I don't hold the Jags against him too much because he was playing with a depleted offense. Now, he missed throws and made mistakes but he's far more of a threat than Smith. Smith's best attribute was his feet, now they're virtually nonexistent with the exception of his TD. Last year, Smith was gaining key first downs with his feet. This season he hasn't and it's killing the offense. Smith has regressed this year before our very own eyes.

Al Bundy
11-25-2016, 06:59 AM
How is it a game losing pick if it occurred with 12 minutes left... Let me guess, you never played organized sports? Good to know.

Actually.. I did. But see, if Alex just throws the ball into the stands the Chiefs kick a field goal and this is all a moot point. But whatever, I'm a Buccaneers fan and we have a QB.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 07:03 AM
Actually.. I did. But see, if Alex just throws the ball into the stands the Chiefs kick a field goal and this is all a moot point. But whatever, I'm a Buccaneers fan and we have a QB.

12 minutes left, almost an entire quarter of football. Field goal or not we don't know how our defense would have played but based on what we saw... Our offense was moving the ball, the defense was miserable.

TEX
11-25-2016, 07:38 AM
I defended Alex last season because that version was tolerable. This season is just excruciatingly bad to watch. We have weapons but Smith is so ****ing scared and paranoid that he misses reads consistently like a ****ing rookie. I'm done with this dog and pony show. It's time for change. I'd rather give Foles a shot with the ones because he can at least threaten intermediate to deep. Proved it against Indy. I don't hold the Jags against him too much because he was playing with a depleted offense. Now, he missed throws and made mistakes but he's far more of a threat than Smith. Smith's best attribute was his feet, now they're virtually nonexistent with the exception of his TD. Last year, Smith was gaining key first downs with his feet. This season he hasn't and it's killing the offense. Smith has regressed this year before our very own eyes.

Pretty much how I feel about the situation as well.

farmerchief
11-25-2016, 07:58 AM
The defense was on the field for so long not to mention they're depleted to shit. Of course they're gona give up some points. Yet, they still held TB to 19 points including 4 FGs. That game was close because of the defense. That game is squarely on Alex Smith.....and Andy Reid to some degree with his horrific red zone play-calling. This defense can't save Alex every ****ing week you retarded mongoloid.
I agree, the Defense has won so many games for the Chiefs of late, it was time for the Offense to contribute and win one on its own, and they couldnt do it!:cuss:

Coogs
11-25-2016, 08:25 AM
Alex is good at one thing and that's not turning the ball over. Now he's doing that. His value is shit to this team now. If he'd play like he did vs. Oakland, he'd be fine.

The thing is he's in his 4th year in the offense and is having a career worst season. That's not good at all.

The thing I want to see more of is the offense running no huddle. This offense is much more efficient putting pressure on the defense when they're not the ones reacting. They get so few drives and it makes each one count. They need to speed the offense up and get more possessions.

Against Oakland, we featured the run. Only game we have done that all year. Had linemen out in front on sweeps and everything. Not just runs up the middle.

We are throwing at a 60-40 ratio on the season. With a QB who is on pace for 14 TD's for the season.

It needs to be in the 50-50 to 45-55 range for Smith to be at his best.

Pablo
11-25-2016, 08:33 AM
I just don't understand the fantasy football expectations for some of you. So you want the offense to set up our punter AND score TD's?

WTF?? Is this Madden or am I missing something?

SAUTO
11-25-2016, 08:37 AM
12 minutes left, almost an entire quarter of football. Field goal or not we don't know how our defense would have played but based on what we saw... Our offense was moving the ball, the defense was miserable. we saw how the game ended.

Our defense gave up another td after that (but IT was set up by the int, one could argue our defense might not have given that one up had they not started on the 50) and we scored one.

We would have won by one.

RealSNR
11-25-2016, 08:45 AM
Over/under 20 people that Tigerbob has on ignore?

Remember, it's facts, not fiction.

Pablo
11-25-2016, 08:47 AM

Remember, it's facts, not fiction.Every person put on ignore is like subtracting a throat thrust for him.

He's gonna CP ignore his way past his uncle making his mouth to be lady parts.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Wow I just got done reading this thread.

Are you guys really this divided over one of the best W-L QBs in the NFL?

Reerun_KC
11-25-2016, 09:08 AM

So you're saying this is a playoff / superbowl offense?

RealSNR
11-25-2016, 09:14 AM

Mark Sanchez won a lot of games his first 2-3 years in New York.

Did you think he was a good QB like you do Alex?

Hammock Parties
11-25-2016, 02:33 PM
So you're saying this is a playoff / superbowl offense?

Playoff maybe. SB who knows. Broncos offense was terrible last year you know?

Mark Sanchez won a lot of games his first 2-3 years in New York.

Did you think he was a good QB like you do Alex?

Alex seems to be an average guy but your cheefs have a good thing going...why rock the boat? didnt u guys just win ur first playoff game in like forever??

be happy with what u have cheefs...

RealSNR
11-25-2016, 02:38 PM

Alex seems to be an average guy but your cheefs have a good thing going...why rock the boat? didnt u guys just win ur first playoff game in like forever??

be happy with what u have cheefs...

2016 Alex Smith is not average. He's below average. He's a bottom 10 QB.

Given how concussions at the end of player careers tend to take those guys down significant notches (Aikman, Green, etc.) I think this is probably the best Alex we're going to get.

Reerun_KC
11-25-2016, 02:40 PM

The defense just held the Bucs to 19 points and Alex and Andy barely got the offense to score 17... And that was a break out type game from the offense...

1 TD per game from the offense isnt going to win many if any playoff games or let alone a SB...

Rausch
11-25-2016, 02:44 PM
Fuck Smith, I'm just glad CP is back up...

Chief Northman
11-25-2016, 02:50 PM
-Injuries to starters
-Predictable offensive play calling and subpar game management
-3rd down conversions on both sides of the ball

Those are the three biggest culprits holding the Chiefs back from being a contender let alone a playoff team. Smith is not good enough to overcome these issues, but I hesitate to throw sole blame his way considering how glaring the other problems are. The Chiefs absolutely need to win their remaining home games and get a road win to have a legit shot at making a run.

BigCatDaddy
11-25-2016, 03:29 PM

There is no real divide hear among Chief fans. The divide is between Chief fans and Alex Smith fans. 95% of Chief fans on this board would love to see ASS11 play his last game as a Chief this season.

oldman
11-25-2016, 03:31 PM
Draft a 4th round QB like Dallas did!!!

BigCatDaddy
11-25-2016, 03:36 PM
Draft a 4th round QB like Dallas did!!!

Just realized it has been 25 years since we drafted a QB higher than round 3 :eek:

jspchief
11-25-2016, 03:42 PM
Just realized it has been 25 years since we drafted a QB higher than round 3 :eek:
The last QB drafted by KC to win a game for KC is Todd-fucking-Blackledge. And the list of guys drafted since then shows just how seriously they don't take the position. It's no wonder KC is never a contender.

In58men
11-25-2016, 04:11 PM
Cassel v 2.0

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161125/3808aa7c6b760747b4636531f463fa03.jpg

Sandy Vagina
11-25-2016, 04:15 PM
Alex Smith vs. the Bucs All-22 Review

I don’t know how else to say this... but Alex Smith was good against Tampa Bay outside of basically one play. Look, I get it: the offense didn’t perform well enough to put points on the board, and the defense was finally unable to bail the offense out. I really do understand. The problem is, this was a game where the scoreboard absolutely did not reflect how effective the offense and Smith were.

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2016/11/25/13745692/alex-smith-vs-the-bucs-all-22-review-i-don-t-know-how-to-say-this

Reerun_KC
11-25-2016, 05:22 PM
The last QB drafted by KC to win a game for KC is Todd-****ing-Blackledge. And the list of guys drafted since then shows just how seriously they don't take the position. It's no wonder KC is never a contender.

Its the only position that matters in the NFL and the Chiefs will ignore it just to keep the parking lot bbq fans happy...

BigCatDaddy
11-25-2016, 05:24 PM
Its the only position that matters in the NFL and the Chiefs will ignore it just to keep the parking lot bbq fans happy...

Pretty much.

RealSNR
11-25-2016, 06:02 PM
Alex Smith is never the problem.

When the fuck is he ever the solution?

Fuck him.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-25-2016, 06:06 PM
Alex Smith is never the problem.

When the fuck is he ever the solution?

Fuck him.

The date of final contract expiration.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 06:31 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2016/11/25/13745692/alex-smith-vs-the-bucs-all-22-review-i-don-t-know-how-to-say-this

Sandy you can't bring common sense to this board. It's not allowed by kitty cat and clay's minions

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 06:32 PM

22 starters and only 1 matters?? ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-25-2016, 06:40 PM
Sandy you can't bring common sense to this board. It's not allowed by kitty cat and clay's minions

'Arrowhead Pride' is anything but "common sense", you skin-flute prodigy.

NJChiefsFan
11-25-2016, 06:46 PM
'Arrowhead Pride' is anything but "common sense", you skin-flute prodigy.

Smith made some nice passes Sunday. The article points out what many have mentioned already. Problem is when you couple his overall season with the horrible INT Sunday, it leads to him not living up to his contract and not running the offense the way it should be. There are always extreme views, but overall, he deserves the negative comments he is getting.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 06:52 PM
Smith made some nice passes Sunday. The article points out what many have mentioned already. Problem is when you couple his overall season with the horrible INT Sunday, it leads to him not living up to his contract and not running the offense the way it should be. There are always extreme views, but overall, he deserves the negative comments he is getting.

This is why we let Dorsey/Reid do their thing and not armchair managers like you. Just remember, we were 2-14 before this regime came in. Common sense.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 06:57 PM

Remember, it's facts, not fiction.

https://s17.postimg.org/bx5lcrs67/CPIGNORE.png

Basically every mouth breathing moron plus most of Clay's minions

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-25-2016, 07:03 PM

Basically every "adopted uncle" that I have given the "milkshake" treatment to at CP.

Indeed...

In58men
11-25-2016, 07:28 PM

Bitch boy

kcxiv
11-25-2016, 07:36 PM

1 matters the more then the others, especially when that 1 is in charge of running the whole offense and only manages to score 17 points at home against an average team. I dont care how good them other 10 starters are on offense, if your qb doesnt give you the ball to make plays you arent going to win unless your defense creates 5 fucking turnovers every single week

Reerun_KC
11-25-2016, 07:37 PM

Well if you want to win Superbowl championships it matters.

If not then Alex Smith

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Well if you want to win Superbowl championships it matters.

If not then Alex Smith

What's the point of having a salary cap or paying big money to Houston If only one really matters? Tell that to von Miller when he bullied Cam Newton around

Chief Roundup
11-25-2016, 07:55 PM
Indeed...

Bitch boy

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 08:02 PM

Tell them to post better.

SAUTO
11-25-2016, 08:27 PM

One gets paid the most for a fucking reason.

I know you won't understand, but most will

mschiefs1984
11-25-2016, 08:51 PM

It's the way of things

The QB gets to much blame when things are going bad gets to much praise when things are going well. The truth is in the middle.

That being said. Alex was a big part of why this team lost last Sunday. The pick he threw he also had a pass sail on him to Conley in the endzone. Alex Smith has to be better. Is he alone for the blame for that loss of course not there were lots of others who let us down including the head coach. I mean who the fuck runs a Jet sweep to the TE in the red zone?

But It just can't be denied that Alex Smith was a big part of the loss to the Bucs. And if the Chiefs have any hope of beating Denver he's going to have to play at a much higher level

In58men
11-25-2016, 08:52 PM

Tiger posted the members he has ignore. He ignores those who dislikes Alex.

RealSNR
11-25-2016, 09:01 PM

Sweet! I'm not on the list! What do I win?!

In58men
11-25-2016, 09:18 PM

3 more years of Alex, congrats.

RunKC
11-25-2016, 09:24 PM
So Tiger...in your opinion, when was the last game Alex was a problem in a game?

In58men
11-25-2016, 09:30 PM
So Tiger...in your opinion, when was the last game Alex was a problem in a game?

"Great question Run, first of all we need to get better on both sides of the ball, we're heading in the right direction, it's a process. Secondly, in order to win games we must score more points than the opposing teams."

BigCatDaddy
11-25-2016, 09:56 PM
But when we thought ASS11 would be out for an extended period of time Tiger told us all how Foles would have all these cupcakes defenses like the Bucs to play.

Chief Roundup
11-25-2016, 10:03 PM
It is a wonder he can see more than 3 other homers posts.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

Chief Roundup
11-25-2016, 10:08 PM

I was being an arse. I posted that on purpose just so he would see their responses.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 10:13 PM

Every loss. His blame for Sunday's defeat was overexaggerated, obviously.

RunKC
11-25-2016, 10:28 PM
Every loss. His blame for Sunday's defeat was overexaggerated, obviously.

You fail to understand that a great QBR means nothing but the fact that Alex completing short passes and not throwing INT's.

Points win games and Alex isn't getting us points anymore. A rookie could do his job right now at 3% of the cost.

RealSNR
11-25-2016, 10:33 PM
You fail to understand that a great QBR means nothing but the fact that Alex completing short passes and not throwing INT's.

Points win games and Alex isn't getting us points anymore. A rookie could do his job right now at 3% of the cost.

I am so attracted to you right now

Discuss Thrower
11-25-2016, 10:47 PM
Relying on Smith to win you a game is like strangle wanking.

You might get off with a win the process but at some point you will wind up hanging in your closet dead.

Sorter
11-25-2016, 11:04 PM

Please add me to your list.

MotherfuckerJones
11-26-2016, 12:22 AM
I can't believe how badly Tigertwat is defending this clown.

ChiefsCountry
11-26-2016, 12:26 AM
I like how all the 49er trolls think Alex Smith is reason why this team went from 2-14 to 11-5. Of course they knew nothing of the 2-14 season and reasons behind it and the talent this roster already had on it.

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 12:31 AM

I think that actually means that we lose.

New World Order
11-26-2016, 01:15 AM
I like how all the 49er trolls think Alex Smith is reason why this team went from 2-14 to 11-5. Of course they knew nothing of the 2-14 season and reasons behind it and the talent this roster already had on it.

Yep. Year before they competed for the division and the year before that they were division champs.

Prime Jamaal, Tamba, Houston, Poe, Berry etc..

They had talent.

milkman
11-26-2016, 06:15 AM
It's the way of things

The QB gets to much blame when things are going bad gets to much praise when things are going well. The truth is in the middle.

That being said. Alex was a big part of why this team lost last Sunday. The pick he threw he also had a pass sail on him to Conley in the endzone. Alex Smith has to be better. Is he alone for the blame for that loss of course not there were lots of others who let us down including the head coach. I mean who the **** runs a Jet sweep to the TE in the red zone?

But It just can't be denied that Alex Smith was a big part of the loss to the Bucs. And if the Chiefs have any hope of beating Denver he's going to have to play at a much higher level

I don't think yoi run jet sweeps with a TE.

Cargo sweep?

milkman
11-26-2016, 06:20 AM
Keysor is spot on with his analysis.

Smith did enough to win the game, if everything goes smoothly.

But everything going smoothly is really rare, and Smith rarely plays well enough to overcome the bumps.

An injury depleted defense couldn't make stops, and Smith and the offense couldn't overcome that.

jspchief
11-26-2016, 08:10 AM
Relying on Smith to win you a game is like strangle wanking.

You might get off with a win the process but at some point you will wind up hanging in your closet dead.
Quality post

GloryDayz
11-26-2016, 09:08 AM
Fuck it, I'm on the fly a banner side of the ledger, he's never going to be great.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 09:13 AM

And who did Smith have to throw to in 2013? Dwayne I can't catch worth shit Bowe...Mcgrath...Mccluster...Avery

Yet a winning record and a playoff berth after we had two losing seasons..

:hmmm:

RunKC
11-26-2016, 09:43 AM
If anything has been proven by the Chiefs during this regime, especially the last 2 years, it's that we can afford to have a rookie QB play.
Strong defense, solid OL and weapons.

Biggest hole this team has aside from QB is CB and this upcoming class is one of the stronger CB classes in the past few years.

Sandy Vagina
11-26-2016, 09:47 AM
If anything has been proven by the Chiefs during this regime, especially the last 2 years, it's that we can afford to have a rookie QB play.

Bring it on then. At this point, Smith isn't doing enough for me to insist he remain the starter.

CP life without the redundant Alex hate would just about be worth all of the losing records that followed. Wins.. all the better.

RealSNR
11-26-2016, 09:48 AM
And who did Smith have to throw to in 2013? Dwayne I can't catch worth shit Bowe...Mcgrath...Mccluster...Avery

Now he's got Jeremy "I can't catch" Maclin.

Alex Smith destroys WRs. Admit it.

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 09:50 AM

Yep it was all him, how many tds did he throw to wrs that year?

Remind me where we ranked in rushing.

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 09:51 AM

It's just so odd that every offensive line and WR corps Smith has played with ends up being bottom 50th percentile units after every season.

mcaj22
11-26-2016, 09:54 AM

"we"

YOU WERENT EVEN HERE OR A FAN OR WATCHED A GAME FOR THOSE TWO LOSING SEASONS.

RealSNR
11-26-2016, 09:55 AM
It's just so odd that every offensive line and WR corps Smith has played with ends up being bottom 50th percentile units after every season.

Yep.

He doesn't protect his offensive line. He never has. He makes their jobs far more difficult than they have to be.

People seem to like every OL on this team as an individual player (except for maybe LG). So why is it that we're STILL hearing rumblings occasionally about how THE LINE SUCKS!!!!!

Sandy Vagina
11-26-2016, 09:55 AM

No more odd than the reality that Smith continues to start at QB for pro teams, and gets paid very well to do so.

So something's got to give here. Either the fans that cry every day are ignorant about the game of football? or the pro coaches that keep starting Smith are ignorant about the game of football.

Hmmm... tough call or no? :hmmm:

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 09:57 AM
Yep.

He doesn't protect his offensive line. He never has. He makes their jobs far more difficult than they have to be.

People seem to like every OL on this team as an individual player (except for maybe LG). So why is it that we're STILL hearing rumblings occasionally about how THE LINE SUCKS!!!!!

Also, glossing over how the last CBA and the rise of spread offenses have degraded offensive line play across the league.

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 09:58 AM
Yep.

People seem to like every OL on this team as an individual player (except for maybe LG). So why is it that we're STILL hearing rumblings occasionally about how THE LINE SUCKS!!!!! the only part of this team thats allowed to be below average to average is the qb.

And with that you aren't winning anything of note unless everything else is pro bowl caliber.

I dont get how these guys dont get it

PAChiefsGuy
11-26-2016, 09:59 AM

Every NFL team has talent these are the best players in the world. But you don't go 2-14 by accident. We sucked plain and simple.

Our offense averaged 13.2 ppg before Smith and Reid got here. That was dead last that year. Pass yards we were also dead last with 2,713 yds for the whole year.

I know a lot of you guys hate Alex Smith because he isn't a good fantasy football QB but you have to give the guy a little credit for the turnaround we have had here.

He's not as bad as some of you make him out to be. If he was that bad he wouldn't even be in the NFL.. He's well respected throughout the league by other QBs and defenses. He plays it safe and doesn't make a lot of mistakes. It's not flashy but it works as far as wins a losses are concerned. He's proven that.

He's a good game manager. Nothing more, nothing less. That doesn't make him the problem with this team. Do I want an upgrade? Sure but I don't think he needs to be cut. Who you going to get? Cousins isn't going anywhere and there's no guarantee that a rookie will be any better.

There's nothing wrong with winning with defense. If that's what we have to do then so be it. Just win...

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 10:00 AM
Every NFL team has talent these are the best players in the world. But you don't go 2-14 by accident. We sucked plain and simple.

What was their combined record for the two seasons prior?

Sandy Vagina
11-26-2016, 10:00 AM
So why is it that we're STILL hearing rumblings occasionally about how THE LINE SUCKS!!!!!

The KC OL has not been ass this year, and has received very little criticism this year. They are not good or top 10, but they are also not quite bottom 10 either. The 2012 OL was actually good for SF.

Beyond that, yes.. Smith has had lots of poor pass pro OLs... and has had highly underwhelming WR talent around him. Until now.. and that's still contingent on JMac getting off his ass to help.

RealSNR
11-26-2016, 10:02 AM

Our offense averaged 13.2 ppg before Smith and Reid got here. That was dead last that year. Pass yards we were also dead last with 2,713 yds for the whole year.

I know a lot of you guys hate Alex Smith because he isn't a good fantasy football QB but you have to give the guy a little credit for the turnaround we have had here.

He's not as bad as some of you make him out to be. If he was that bad he wouldn't even be in the NFL.. He's well respected throughout the league by other QBs and defenses. He plays it safe and doesn't make a lot of mistakes. It's not flashy but it works as far as wins a losses are concerned. He's proven that.

He's a good game manager. Nothing more, nothing less. That doesn't make him the problem with this team. Do I want an upgrade? Sure but I don't think he needs to be cut. Who you going to get? Cousins isn't going anywhere and there's no guarantee that a rookie will be any better.

There's nothing wrong with winning with defense. If that's what we have to do then so be it. Just win...

There it is afuckinggain LMAO

That shit isn't just a fucking meme. It's actually a real fucking thing.

Good Christ

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 10:03 AM
I don't give a fuck how he is in fantasy

ChiefsCountry
11-26-2016, 10:04 AM

Romeo Crennel is a dog shit coach and Pioli was an even worse human being. That's why they went 2-14.

mcaj22
11-26-2016, 10:05 AM
we went 2-14 because our GM at the time could not build a roster, depth or find talent to save his life.

The roster from 1 to 53 was absolutely terrible. I firmly believe Dorsey with the way he can build depth can turn a team around regardless of his QB.

our "FA Haul" prior to Alex Smith joining was guys like Peyton Hillis, Brandon Siler, Stanford Routt. I guess we are going to go 2-14 when we were spending money on ABSOLUTE BUMS and drafting guys like Jon Baldwin and Donald Stephenson

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 10:06 AM
Romeo Crennel is a dog shit coach and Pioli was an even worse human being. That's why they went 2-14.

Over a third of the starters on defense were inherited by Dorsey. The offense, meanwhile, has been handpicked entirely since 2013.

Guess which one has been more successful this year?

mcaj22
11-26-2016, 10:09 AM
Over a third of the starters on defense were inherited by Dorsey. The offense, meanwhile, has been handpicked entirely since 2013.

Most of those guys are long in the tooth and gave their bodies up on those crap Pioli years.

besides Berry and Poe being run into the ground, the big plays have come from mostly Dorsey's guys. Peters, Ford, Jones, Wilson, Sorenson, Parker, etc

ChiefsCountry
11-26-2016, 10:21 AM
Most of those guys are long in the tooth and gave their bodies up on those crap Pioli years.

besides Berry and Poe being run into the ground, the big plays have come from mostly Dorsey's guys. Peters, Ford, Jones, Wilson, Sorenson, Parker, etc

We had a solid starting nucleus during the Pioli years just piss poor depth and a bunch of faggots from the Patriot tree bullshit. 49er trolls act like we were this year Browns or something talent wise. Just an average coach could have gotten something out of those guys, hell Haley could have without dipshit Pioli here.

Dorsey has a done good job building around that nucleus with depth and adding impact players expect for at the most important position.

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 10:50 AM
There it is a****inggain LMAO

That shit isn't just a ****ing meme. It's actually a real ****ing thing.

Good Christ

It really is quite hilarious at this point.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 10:55 AM

Dorsey has been heavy on drafting defense since he arrived...what are you talking about?? And he did this without a 2nd round pick for the first 2 years

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 10:56 AM
Dorsey has been heavy on drafting defense since he arrived...what are you talking about?? And he did this without a 2nd round pick for the first 2 years

How many offensive players are still here from prior to this regime?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 11:02 AM

Maclin had his most efficient season with Smith...over 70% completion rate and fewest dropped passes in the entire league in 2015.

Facts, not fiction. Thanks for the reply you mouth breathing dwayne bowe apologist.

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 11:05 AM
Maclin had his most efficient season with Smith...over 70% completion rate and fewest dropped passes in the entire league in 2015.

Facts, not fiction. Thanks for the reply you mouth breathing dwayne bowe apologist.

I think he's talking about this season, window licker.

Facts, not fiction.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Why is that I get a trail of Sauto posts after all of mine...did he not get the memo that he's on ignore? :rolleyes:

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 11:09 AM
Why is that I get a trail of Sauto posts after all of mine...did he not get the memo that he's on ignore? :rolleyes:

I'm sure you wish I would quit punching holes in all your dumb comments

Sandy Vagina
11-26-2016, 11:10 AM

He likes to prance and posture for the crowd.

#lowselfesteemftl

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 11:13 AM
He likes to prance and posture for the crowd.

#lowselfesteemftl

ROFL

Once again you are wrong, typical.

Sandy Vagina
11-26-2016, 11:16 AM
ROFL

Once again you are wrong, typical.

the fact that you had to respond to it = #lowselfesteemftl

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 11:19 AM
the fact that you had to respond to it =

Not sure what a message board post has to do with self esteem, but you go girl.

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 11:19 AM

17 picks on offense from 2013 onward.
16 picks on defense in that same span.

Bowser
11-26-2016, 11:27 AM
No more odd than the reality that Smith continues to start at QB for pro teams, and gets paid very well to do so.

So something's got to give here. Either the fans that cry every day are ignorant about the game of football? or the pro coaches that keep starting Smith are ignorant about the game of football.

Hmmm... tough call or no? :hmmm:

And yet, this fucking guy below is still drawing an NFL check....

http://i.imgur.com/KNqibUA.gif

I think it's safe to say that the dropoff from the type of QB that can take over a game to the QB that can just "manage the game" is rather stark, wouldn't you? And because of that, teams have no choice but to hang their hopes on guys that are a crapshoot as to if they will get a team to where they want to go....

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 11:30 AM

Yep.

Alex Smith is to WR's as Rex Ryan is to promising, young QB's.

Facts, not fiction!

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2016, 11:34 AM
Alex Smith is to WR's as Rex Ryan is to promising, young QB's.

Facts, not fiction!

I have a few more turds to knight this season...

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 11:36 AM
17 picks on offense from 2013 onward.
16 picks on defense in that same span.

2014, 2015, 2016 the first 2 picks of each draft we have gone defense 5 times (Ford/Gaines/Peters/Jones/Russell), offense 1 time (Morse).

Reerun_KC
11-26-2016, 11:37 AM
Over/under on punter setups Sunday night.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 11:39 AM
Reerun if Chiefs win you stay off CP for 1 week, Chiefs lose I stay off for 1 week. Deal?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 11:42 AM
I have a few more turds to knight this season...

I have already accepted your honor.

Reerun if Chiefs win you stay off CP for 1 week, Chiefs lose I stay off for 1 week. Deal?

Go fuck yourself with an Anti-Freeze dildo.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2016, 11:46 AM

No. Don't go away mad. Just go away.

BigCatDaddy
11-26-2016, 03:20 PM

Ill take it, Bobby.

Beef Supreme
11-26-2016, 05:00 PM
I made Tiger's ignore list. A badge of honor. The irony is I argued with him for a few pages the day of the game, and other than a couple of random posts, left it at that. He has gone on for a week solid, taking all comers. A full step up from his usual batshittery. And I'm the one that gets put on ignore. lol

New World Order
11-26-2016, 05:01 PM
How about if TU wins Reerun stays off for 1 week but if Reerun wins TU is gone for an entire year.

New World Order
11-26-2016, 05:02 PM
TU blocks a lot of users.

He needs his safe space.

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 05:26 PM
I made Tiger's ignore list. A badge of honor. The irony is I argued with him for a few pages the day of the game, and other than a couple of random posts, left it at that. He has gone on for a week solid, taking all comers. A full step up from his usual batshittery. And I'm the one that gets put on ignore. lol

That is a blessing.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 05:29 PM
I thought it was going to stop back at 6,000... We are almost at 12!

Reerun_KC
11-26-2016, 05:55 PM
How about if TU wins Reerun stays off for 1 week but if Reerun wins TU is gone for an entire year.

Ill take the bet. It's a deal.

dls6501
11-27-2016, 03:32 PM
Tiger I hope you are watching Jameis shred the Seahawks secondary right now. 14 points in 2 drives. Yet somehow 19 points over the course of the entire game (7 coming off of an awful interception) and it was our D that lost it. SMH

oaklandhater
11-27-2016, 03:50 PM
Ill take the bet. It's a deal.

Can I take this bet too ?

Reerun_KC
11-27-2016, 05:28 PM

How can we get this bet put in stone?

RobBlake
11-27-2016, 05:45 PM
smith is average at his best

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-27-2016, 05:51 PM
Everyone line up and apologize! Tampa bay is real

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-27-2016, 05:54 PM
Seattle 0/9 on 3rd down, 13 first downs. Chiefs 4/8 and nineteen first downs.

Who did it better??

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 05:56 PM

Who did it better??

Who gives a fuck?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-27-2016, 05:57 PM
Somebody quote sautos comment, I wanna see how butthurt he is

Sandy Vagina

Who did it better??

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/O0oo0.gif

Sandy Vagina
Who gives a ****?

LMAO

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 06:03 PM
Somebody quote sautos comment, I wanna see how butthurt he is

Seriously what's butt hurt?

This game and what happens in it has nothing to do with us. Why bring it up?

CasselGotPeedOn

Who did it better??

Seattle: Super Bowl champs 3 years ago, runner up 2 years ago.

Chiefs: uhhhh......

Who did it better?

SAUTO
Fuck yeah, awesome sean Smith burnt toast

BigCatDaddy
11-27-2016, 06:04 PM
Everyone line up and apologize! Tampa bay is real

Wilson looks like a turd while Newton is dropping bombs all over the field. Apologize, bitch.

Sandy Vagina
11-27-2016, 06:04 PM
Seattle: Super Bowl champs 3 years ago, runner up 2 years ago.

Chiefs: uhhhh......

Who did it better?

how ya been, Claynus? lol

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 06:06 PM
Back to Alex Smith not being the problem last week...... While I disagree, I would only offer that he wasn't the solution either.

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 06:06 PM
Wilson looks like a turd while Newton is dropping bombs all over the field. Apologize, bitch.

You will be on ignore for pointing out an inaccuracy.

BigCatDaddy
11-27-2016, 06:09 PM
You will be on ignore for pointing out an inaccuracy.

If pointing out Bobs mistakes got me on the ignore list I would have been on it a long time a go.

CasselGotPeedOn
11-27-2016, 06:14 PM
how ya been, Claynus? lol

How's your uncle been brah?

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 06:17 PM
How's your uncle been brah?

Wrong guy hootie.

CasselGotPeedOn
11-27-2016, 06:19 PM
Wrong guy hootie.

I just assume Sandy bangs his uncle too.

Sandy Vagina
11-27-2016, 06:20 PM
Wrong guy hootie.

yep. No molestation in my life, thank Christ. Feel badly for anyone that had/has to go through such a thing.. and it's certainly not something one should mock someone else over. That's like making fun of someone for having cancer.. or for having a relative incarcerated for murder. tsk tsk..

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 06:50 PM
Sooooooooooooo.

BigCatDaddy
11-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Sooooooooooooo.

I got 50 to throw in.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-27-2016, 07:12 PM
Kitty cat proven dumb time after time

mcaj22
11-27-2016, 09:00 PM
first half stats of this game tell me, Alex Smith, is in fact, the problem

Reerun_KC
11-27-2016, 09:01 PM
Well its obvious that he isnt the solution...

Molitoth
11-27-2016, 09:28 PM
Sooooooooooooo.

Hell yeah!!! That's what it is probably going to take sadly... ROFL

In58men
11-27-2016, 09:30 PM
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161128/3e8b56fe0af50808e0ab59a47c7a5d06.jpg

Facts

In58men
11-27-2016, 09:33 PM
Chris Conley: 0 targets
RBs: 0 pass targets

As of 3rd qtr 6:00 min

pr_capone
11-27-2016, 09:48 PM
Chiefs get to the red zone... and take the ball out of Alex's hands.

Cannibal
11-27-2016, 10:02 PM
Chiefs get to the red zone... and take the ball out of Alex's hands.

And scored

In58men
11-27-2016, 10:12 PM
Free play throws a 7 yard pass smfh

In58men
11-27-2016, 10:14 PM
3rd and 7 throws 1 yard pass into double coverage to Kelce......incomplete.

mnchiefsguy
11-27-2016, 10:17 PM
Smith sure looks like a problem today. Shitting the bed in the 4th quarter so far.

cookster50
At least we don't have to worry about spending money on playoff tickets.

pr_capone
http://i.imgur.com/D3yT9cV.png

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 10:18 PM
Chunt won't do shit..

carcosa
11-27-2016, 10:19 PM
Fuck that

Sandy Vagina
11-27-2016, 10:23 PM
Smith sure looks like a problem today. Shitting the bed in the 4th quarter so far.

yeah he's done. Chiefs have to move on.

In58men
11-27-2016, 10:24 PM
How many targets did Conley or Wilson get tonight?

pr_capone
11-27-2016, 10:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hOy2pGU.png

cookster50
Hahahahahahahaha. Just stand there like a douche and wait for a sack.

Reerun_KC
Smith is done.

In58men
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161128/5fd095a4fe641a0a83ee9b4eab09194d.png

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 10:48 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-27-2016, 11:03 PM
Run the bootleg. Smitty style

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 11:07 PM
Run the bootleg. Smitty style

They won't..

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 12:12 AM
I have news for everyone

ALEX SMITH WASN'T THE PROBLEM SUNDAY, HE WAS THE ANSWER (well, mostly Reek).

mcaj22
11-28-2016, 12:22 AM
yea I am glad it took a dude to break a record held by GALE SAYERS to carry this team tonight (along with our kicker and defense)

because our QB ya know, had 44 pass attempts for 220 yards and 6 sacks (gross)

like that's actually sad, to put points on the board, we had to break a 50 year old record. Pathetic.

GloryDayz
11-28-2016, 12:23 AM
I have news for everyone

ALEX SMITH WASN'T THE PROBLEM SUNDAY, HE WAS THE ANSWER (well, mostly Reek).
Was he filling water cups or something?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)

Chief Northman
11-28-2016, 12:25 AM

The man with the clown avatar is wearing the clown shoes yet again....

You and your boyfriend Clay can spoon and weep softly.

PAChiefsGuy
11-28-2016, 12:26 AM
His style of play isn't exciting but you pair him with a good defense and you will win a lot of games. It's effective and hard to beat because he's not going to make the big mistake 95% of the time and it forces offense to have long drives in order to score.

Have to give the guy credit.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 12:29 AM
yea I am glad it took a dude to break a record held by GALE SAYERS to carry this team tonight (along with our kicker and defense)

because our QB ya know, had 44 pass attempts for 220 yards and 6 sacks (gross)

like that's actually sad, to put points on the board, we had to break a 50 year old record. Pathetic.

Do you even watch football? Denver has the #1 pass defense and they returned Talib tonight.

Luck, Winston, Carr, Newton, and Rivers all threw for less than 200 yards on a depleted Denver defense. Get your head out of your ass for once.

oaklandhater
11-28-2016, 12:34 AM
Do you even watch football? Denver has the #1 pass defense and they returned Talib tonight.

Luck, Winston, Carr, Newton, and Rivers all threw for less than 200 yards on a depleted Denver defense. Get your head out of your ass for once.

Alex could go out and have a fitzpatrick like meltdown and you would still make an excuse for him pathetic.

mcaj22
11-28-2016, 12:35 AM

you and your boy don't get a free pass every single week. he got absolutely carried tonight, by out of this world performances by other players on this roster, and that's fine. In the playoffs, that may not be the case, your boy is still going to have to step up and carry this team when it matters most.

Mr. Laz
11-28-2016, 12:53 AM
Alex could go out and have a fitzpatrick like meltdown and you would still make an excuse for him pathetic.

and no matter what Smith does well you would still bitch about him

TripleThreat
11-28-2016, 12:54 AM

Pathetic that you don't acknow ledge what he's saying and just resort to more bull shit lol

New World Order
11-28-2016, 12:56 AM
Alex was nails in that 2 minute drive and then in overtime.

Props to him.

TripleThreat
11-28-2016, 01:00 AM
you and your boy don't get a free pass every single week. he got absolutely carried tonight, by out of this world performances by other players on this roster, and that's fine. In the playoffs, that may not be the case, your boy is still going to have to step up and carry this team when it matters most.

He did that tonight. So wtf does this even mean. He stepped up 8 points down and drove us down the field and converted a td and 2pnt conversion. Then drove us down in overtime not once but twice to put the game away.

So again, how can you imply he didn't step up when it mattered most tonight

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 01:12 AM

you would think shutting your trap would be the smart thing to do but you just reply with more nonsense. Have some god damn dignity for once.

RunKC
11-28-2016, 01:16 AM
Alex Smith was a huge part of winning this game tonight and I hope he continues to play like the QB we saw in the 2nd half.

There's no shame In saying that guys.

RobBlake
11-28-2016, 02:28 AM
I feel sorry for some of these guy's wives.. some guys cant admit to being wrong or compromising.

Alex is frustrating to watch.

But he steps his game up when his team is on the line. Period. Countless of times.

oaklandhater
11-28-2016, 02:33 AM
and no matter what Smith does well you would still bitch about him

His stats are still a dumpster fire pit and until that changes (it wont) I will hate his guts forever.

Rausch
I feel sorry for some of these guy's wives.. some guys cant admit to being wrong or compromising.

But he steps his game up when his team is on the line. Period. Countless of times.

HE CONTINUES TO DO WHAT HE ALWAYS DOES AND IT WORKS BETTER BECAUSE OF THE PREVENT DEFENSE!

His under-15-yard passes are easier to complete because the defense LETS YOU COMPLETE THEM...

oaklandhater

Like he did with the bucs or pats oh wait....

oaklandhater
11-28-2016, 02:35 AM
Pathetic that you don't acknow ledge what he's saying and just resort to more bull shit lol

What bullshit his stats are ass and he cost the bucs game.

if the Defense and hill didn't bail him out with 9 points we lose **** him.

Rausch
11-28-2016, 02:36 AM

Which is more likely: Defenses let you complete deep passes over the middle and shorter passes to the flat or Alex Smith looks at the camera and says "That's my secret, I'm always angry!" and just face-rapes a good defense?...

RobBlake
11-28-2016, 02:37 AM
HE CONTINUES TO DO WHAT HE ALWAYS DOES AND IT WORKS BETTER BECAUSE OF THE PREVENT DEFENSE!

His under-15-yard passes are easier to complete because the defense LETS YOU COMPLETE THEM...

wrong. Denver didn't send three passers only throughout the finals drives, did hey? they are a top 3 passing defense. Give credit where it's due for once.

RobBlake
11-28-2016, 02:39 AM
Which is more likely: Defenses let you complete deep passes over the middle and shorter passes to the flat or Alex Smith looks at the camera and says "That's my secret, I'm always angry!" and just face-rapes a good defense?...

because you can't acknowledge the offensive play calling changed as well. Did Alex make good throws or not. You act like it's easy to have a come back drive.. give me a break already.

Smed1065
11-28-2016, 02:42 AM

Whats GB record?

Rausch
11-28-2016, 02:46 AM
because you can't acknowledge the offensive play calling changed as well.

This is a point I can't argue: is it Smith or the play calling that changes in the 4th quarter?

I don't know. If anyone tells you they do they're a liar...

Rausch
11-28-2016, 02:51 AM
wrong. Denver didn't send three passers only throughout the finals drives, did hey? they are a top 3 passing defense.

They are.

But even in a base you don't give up the home run in the 4th or OT.

Give credit where it's due for once.

I've given Alex credit plenty of times.

At times he's had games I didn't think he was capable of but he pulled them off.

This season, he's not playing good, as a whole. Period...

RobBlake
11-28-2016, 03:04 AM
This is a point I can't argue: is it Smith or the play calling that changes in the 4th quarter?

I don't know. If anyone tells you they do they're a liar...

I agree he's not playing great ball.. but I strongly believe it's the play calling that is leading in Alex not having rhythm in the passing game. Look at how many times andy has called a ridiculous bubble/trick play netting bad yardage and setting up Alex to fail.. too many third and longs. I truly believe its more play calling.. Alex is sucking but andy needs more blame

Rausch
11-28-2016, 03:19 AM
I agree he's not playing great ball.. but I strongly believe it's the play calling that is leading in Alex not having rhythm in the passing game.

It's exactly the same complaints of the McNabb years in Philly.

I know.

I'm actually shocked Philly fans aren't here laughing at us like Jets fans did with Herm...

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:34 AM

He's going to have to step up next week; Matt Ryan will not shit the bed with 3 and outs and overthrows on 3rd down like Trevor Semen.

You can't count on a return by Berry every week...you can't count on a strip by Peters every week...you can't count on Hill going full-on Gale Sayers every week...that's great when you can get it, but we are fast using up all our special mojo on Sept-Nov...at some point, the offense will have to move the ball consistently. Period. That is on the coach and QB.

Make no mistake; KC will have to score points on offense to beat Atlanta.

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:38 AM
I agree he's not playing great ball.. but I strongly believe it's the play calling that is leading in Alex not having rhythm in the passing game. Look at how many times andy has called a ridiculous bubble/trick play netting bad yardage and setting up Alex to fail.. too many third and longs. I truly believe its more play calling.. Alex is sucking but andy needs more blame

I've been on record with my absolute hatred of Reid and his bullshit bubble screens. Dude needs to eliminate screens for a game or two.

It may take a team by surprise if they AREN'T ALWAYS KEYING ON THE STUPID FUCKING SCREEN.

I've always held the belief that Alex Smith is an extension of his coach on the field. When Harbaugh was his coach, he was more agressive. With Reid, he's inconsistent. Maybe it's on Reid...but Smith has not looked good this season, on the whole.

Has the game passed Reid by?

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:40 AM
It's exactly the same complaints of the McNabb years in Philly.

I know.

I'm actually shocked Philly fans aren't here laughing at us like Jets fans did with Herm...

If they were smart enough to figure out how to turn on the computer and log in, then they would totally be here laughing at us...

I fucking hate Andy Reid.

oaklandhater
11-28-2016, 05:12 AM
He's going to have to step up next week; Matt Ryan will not shit the bed with 3 and outs and overthrows on 3rd down like Trevor Semen.

You can't count on a return by Berry every week...you can't count on a strip by Peters every week...you can't count on Hill going full-on Gale Sayers every week...that's great when you can get it, but we are fast using up all our special mojo on Sept-Nov...at some point, the offense will have to move the ball consistently. Period. That is on the coach and QB.

Make no mistake; KC will have to score points on offense to beat Atlanta.

You can use this for the rest of the season heading in to the playoffs the way we are winning wont last.

oaklandhater
11-28-2016, 05:12 AM
If they were smart enough to figure out how to turn on the computer and log in, then they would totally be here laughing at us...

I ****ing hate Andy Reid.

Dude needs to hire a real damm OC

Can't wait for reid to retire/get fired.

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 05:16 AM

He'd never hire a real OC.

A real OC will throw downfield and in the middle before the 4th qtr.

That's not Reid's offensive identity, and remember...Reid is an offensive genius.

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 05:21 AM
You can use this for the rest of the season heading in to the playoffs the way we are winning wont last.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z164/telepicker97/tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400_zpsvi4gvsdn.gif (http://s193.photobucket.com/user/telepicker97/media/tumblr_m6ha2uyfh71rwcc6bo1_400_zpsvi4gvsdn.gif.html)

BigCatDaddy
11-28-2016, 06:50 AM
Feel like we are a QB and CB away from being a real contender. Great pieces every where else.

mcaj22
11-28-2016, 07:08 AM
I am just pointing out the hypocrisy that the entire basis of this thread was Alex Smith having a 99 QB rating in a LOSS to the crap Tampa Bay Bucs, he gets a pass. Then, in a win against Denver, his QB rating was a 79.9, still apparently gets a pass. It can't be both. If you call last night a good game by him and that he stepped up, then you are admitting that he blew the Bucs game, he doesn't get a pass for both games, which is what this thread is built on.

RealSNR
11-28-2016, 07:08 AM

Uh dude... are you fucking married? :spock:

GloryDayz
11-28-2016, 07:18 AM
I still want him gone. Yes we won, but we won despite him. Look, we're all giddy that we won, but at some point we need to have a QB that can consistently make throws down field like we saw a rookie Bronco make last night.

TEX
11-28-2016, 07:25 AM
Feel like we are a QB and CB away from being a real contender. Great pieces every where else.

Yep.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 08:03 AM
I've given Alex credit plenty of times.

At times he's had games I didn't think he was capable of but he pulled them off.

This season, he's not playing good, as a whole. Period...

Maclins absence affects the offense in so many ways. Having him back healthy will give Smith three receivers he trusts to go up and fight for the ball and haul in a huge chunk of their targets. Tyreek is great at many things but he doesn't have the same ability to work the middle of the field like he does. You restore that aspect and you will also see Wares numbers go back up

Molitoth
11-28-2016, 08:08 AM
Maclins absence affects the offense in so many ways. Having him back healthy will give Smith three receivers he trusts to go up and fight for the ball and haul in a huge chunk of their targets. Tyreek is great at many things but he doesn't have the same ability to work the middle of the field like he does. You restore that aspect and you will also see Wares numbers go back up

:shake:

You always have some type of excuse for Alex.

kccrow
11-28-2016, 08:12 AM

Blah blah blah... when Alex has every piece perfectly in place ... blah blah blah ... Win.

Alex's cock must taste really good.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 08:13 AM
:shake:

You always have some type of excuse for Alex.

I bet you just feel dumb as shit after seeing TB dominate and chiefs win on the road against the former champs despite playing with one hand tied behind their backs.

Have fun on the ignore list, I know you'll be following me around like the other 12 idiots still do... Sad.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-28-2016, 08:14 AM
Blah blah blah... when Alex has every piece perfectly in place ... blah blah blah ... Win.

Alex's cock must taste really good.

Still eating that crow, I see

RunKC
11-28-2016, 08:25 AM

18-3 last 21 games. No losing seasons. Playoff win. Winning at Mile High 2 years in a row.

You must hate winning

oaklandhater
11-28-2016, 08:30 AM
18-3 last 21 games. No losing seasons. Playoff win. Winning at Mile High 2 years in a row.

You must hate winning

He is a offensive minded coach and has yet to bring a real balance on offense since JC got hurt winning in spite of.

In58men
11-28-2016, 08:35 AM
Still eating that crow, I see

Hill, Houston, Kelce, or Ware would get the game ball before Smith. He really didn't have that great of a game. Kelce still had to jump or dive to make the catches. Santos was more clutch than Smith if you ask me.

RunKC
11-28-2016, 08:37 AM
He is a offensive minded coach and has yet to bring a real balance on offense since JC got hurt winning in spite of.

We just put 30 points and 2 offensive TD's on the best defense in the league. Quit bitching for 5 mins and ****ing enjoy it for a second before going back to your bitchfest.

God you must be an absolute nightmare to be around in real life.

chiefzilla1501
11-28-2016, 08:51 AM
I bet you just feel dumb as shit after seeing TB dominate and chiefs win on the road against the former champs despite playing with one hand tied behind their backs.

Have fun on the ignore list, I know you'll be following me around like the other 12 idiots still do... Sad.

Good lord.

He's the quarterback. He deserves the most blame for a loss, and the most credit for a win. Thats how it works. Despite others having much better overall games, Alex Smith gets my game ball for the Denver win. Despite the defense being below average against Tampa, Alex is the biggest goat for that loss.