PDA

View Full Version : *****OFFICIAL 2017 Saccopoo NFL Mock Draft Thread*****

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

O.city
03-21-2017, 08:18 PM
There were some good defenders I had my eye on, but I think njoku could end up being a kelce type te.

staylor26
03-21-2017, 08:28 PM
The Oakland Raiders select Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida

Need combined with a weak DL class leads to me taking Brantley a little bit earlier than I would like. The interior of the Raiders defense was awful last year, and they really need an interior pass rusher. Brantley can be that guy while also helping their poor run d.

ChiefAshhole1056
03-21-2017, 09:30 PM
I'm conflicted here...

The Franchise
03-21-2017, 09:37 PM
You're supposed to take what you would take as the Houston GM. Not pass on a guy because you want him to be there for the Chiefs.

ChiefAshhole1056
03-21-2017, 09:58 PM
You're supposed to take what you would take as the Houston GM. Not pass on a guy because you want him to be there for the Chiefs.

Oh, so that's how it's supposed to go.

ChiefAshhole1056
03-21-2017, 10:04 PM
The Houston Texans select Garett Bolles, OT, Utah.

After serious consideration to either boosting the offense with another multi-faceted weapon, or develop a future QB, Rick Smith goes against the grain to solidify a position of concern.

With Duane Brown struggling to stay healthy with age, and Derek Newton recovering from blowing out BOTH patella tendons, the Texans choose the best course of action going forward is to rebuild a pocket for whoever end up behind center. If all remain healthy, Houston now has a serviceable-to-good OL, but if not, they at least secured a tackle right before the OT market drops off within the draft.

CleveSteve
03-21-2017, 10:48 PM
Western Kentucky?

The Franchise
03-21-2017, 10:59 PM
How'd you fuck up the only Utah player in a Sac memorial draft?

RealSNR
03-21-2017, 11:15 PM
Also spelled his name wrong

Direckshun
03-21-2017, 11:38 PM
Sac wouldn't give a shit.

Sac would have posted a five paragraph cursing-fest that Bolles isn't a consensus top 10 player on this forum, replete with jpegs and Pro Day results.

Direckshun
03-21-2017, 11:40 PM
I'll also put this here:

Somebody created a quickly banned mult a few weeks ago called "Sac's Dirt Nap" or something like that. It was quickly banned, and people expressed outrage.

But based on his behavior on this board, am I alone thinking that he would have been perfectly amused by that idea? Guy had a fucked up, excellent sense of humor.

kccrow
03-22-2017, 03:25 AM
The Seattle Seahawks select Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA.

TambaBerry
03-22-2017, 05:51 AM
Oh shit we're here for the Chiefs pick

RealSNR
03-22-2017, 06:15 AM
I'll also put this here:

Somebody created a quickly banned mult a few weeks ago called "Sac's Dirt Nap" or something like that. It was quickly banned, and people expressed outrage.

But based on his behavior on this board, am I alone thinking that he would have been perfectly amused by that idea? Guy had a fucked up, excellent sense of humor.

I was more pissed because it was Baby Lee doing it and the fact that he chose to do it just to defend his boyfriend Alex Smith.

I called it fucked up and wanted to leave it, but Baby Lee being Baby Lee had to lawyer his way around it with sophistry and stupid fucking Friends gifs or whatever shitty sitcoms from the 90s he fucking loves.

It's okay. He eventually got caught in his logic that he actually DID do the Sac Snooze thing over Alex Smith. That's all I wanted him to fucking admit.

ChiefAshhole1056
03-22-2017, 06:31 AM
Oof, my bad guys... Blame that one on the couple of Four Roses Old Fashioneds and Dallas Blonde ales.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 06:42 AM
Well guys, sometimes need meets availability and the only reason a talent like this is available at the end of the first is the fact he needs to be taught a pro style offense. The tools to be a top level starter in the NFL are clearly there. Pairing him with a great teacher like Andy Reid and with a huge staff of coaches to help him learn the nuances of the position (as well as a smart QB as the starter that prepares like a real professional) will help this kid be the Chiefs starting QB that leads them to a Super Bowl title between 2018-2030.

With the 27th pick in the first round of the 2017 NFL draft, The Kansas City Chiefs select Pat Mahomes II, QB, Texas Tech.

The Dallas Cowboys are on the clock!

Direckshun
03-22-2017, 06:46 AM
I want ChiefsAshHole to admit he purposefully passed on Mahomes for the Texans.

Who would you have picked, BossChief, if Mahomes was not available?

We'll put Bolles back on the board, to further complicate your choice.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 07:02 AM
If Mahomes wasn't there, it was a split between Adoree Jackson, Taco Charlton and Derek Barnett for the pick.

I'm also a big fan of TJ Watt, Montravious Adams and Obi Melifonwo and might have gambled a little and taken one of them.

ChiefAshhole1056
03-22-2017, 07:28 AM
I want ChiefsAshHole to admit he purposefully passed on Mahomes for the Texans.

Who would you have picked, BossChief, if Mahomes was not available?

We'll put Bolles back on the board, to further complicate your choice.

Dont get me wrong, I really really hope the Chiefs go Mahomes. Honestly though as a Houstonian and having seen more Texans than Chiefs games last year, QB was absolutely a weakness for Hou, but I'd say objective #1 would have to be secure a RT and a guy to replace Brown in the future. Newton literally tore both patella's on one play, had to get both of them air-casted, and got carted off. Plus, I think they're getting Romo and like what Savage offers. Just seems like the smart move to me honestly.

ChiefAshhole1056
03-22-2017, 07:30 AM
If Mahomes wasn't there, it was a split between Adoree Jackson, Taco Charlton and Derek Barnett for the pick.

I'm also a big fan of TJ Watt, Montravious Adams and Obi Melifonwo and might have gambled a little and taken one of them.

Damn, looks like it would've been another trade down situation. Sounds like we have found out the worst case scenario for KC imo.

Direckshun
03-22-2017, 07:42 AM

I think Barnett would have been killer value. I really like Jackson, too, though.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 07:52 AM
I think Barnett would have been killer value. I really like Jackson, too, though.

Any of those guys would have been killer value and would really help KC.

So, you guys need to pass on those guys so they fall to KC in the 2nd, k? Thx!

Marco Polo
03-22-2017, 08:01 AM
The Cowboys feel like they just won the lottery. They get the #3 overall guy on their board that falls to their lap at #28. He can be projected at one of two positions so they are drafting his talent and figuring out where they position him later.

The Dallas Cowboys select Derek Barnett, DE/OLB, Tennessee.

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 08:05 AM
FUCK! I was hoping Barnett would fall to me. There's 3 guys I equally like gonna take a dump and figure out which one to draft. Brb.

Sfeihc
03-22-2017, 08:06 AM
Well done, Marco. Barnett & that Irving kid they poached off the practice squad is a nice pairing @ DE.

I had difficulty passing on Barnett with Balty & the Skins. I was shocked to still see him on the board at 16.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 08:14 AM
I'm a dumbass

staylor26
03-22-2017, 08:17 AM
The Green Bay Packers select: Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State

Nelson, Cobb, Bennett, Cook.

Best offense in the league.

He got picked already by the Eagles LMAO

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 08:19 AM
Fuck me.

Packers Select TJ Watt, OLB ,Wisconsin

BossChief
03-22-2017, 08:24 AM
JFC billay

I knew you were gonna take Watt, too...but I'm not sure that's a good fit with them having Clay Matthews already and the ink on Perrys new deal still drying. Really good player, but how does he get on the field?

ct
03-22-2017, 08:30 AM
lol, it's like magic

i always enjoy reading the mocks, learn a TON from you guys

but...c'mon man!

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 08:34 AM
JFC billay

I knew you were gonna take Watt, too...but I'm not sure that's a good fit with them having Clay Matthews already and the ink on Perrys new deal still drying. Really good player, but how does he get on the field?

Matthew's only had 5 sacks last year and can swing inside. Watt is replacing Peppers. The Packers dont have alot of holes. I could have taken Jackson but they brought back house and drafted a CB in the 1st and 3rd rounds in recent drafts. Lamp would have been a reach. Another excellent pass rusher at the end of the first is great value. Added plus Cheese heads will love this pick and will be the most popular Packers player other than Rodgers.

RealSNR
03-22-2017, 08:34 AM
Didn't realize Cook had been doubled up.

Steelers will take this consolation prize. A lot of scouts were saying this guy was actually the best pass rusher on the team as a freshmen back when he played next to Dee Ford. After a fully healthy year, I don't think the guy is made of glass, either. Sometimes it just takes one complete season to make the difference.

Pittsburgh selects Carl Lawson, DE/OLB, Auburn

RealSNR
03-22-2017, 08:37 AM
PM has been sent to Fat Scott in Atlanta

RealSNR
03-22-2017, 08:38 AM
Matthew's only had 5 sacks last year and can swing inside. Watt is replacing Peppers. The Packers dont have alot of holes. I could have taken Jackson but they brought back house and drafted a CB in the 1st and 3rd rounds in recent drafts. Lamp would have been a reach. Another excellent pass rusher at the end of the first is great value. Added plus Cheese heads will love this pick and will be the most popular Packers player other than Rodgers.

Exactly. The Chiefs are in a similar position, where they need that 3rd passrusher. Watt makes a ton of sense for the Packers.

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 08:43 AM
Damn, looks like it would've been another trade down situation. Sounds like we have found out the worst case scenario for KC imo.

Barnett would've been a good get there, IMO. Kizer would've been worth grabbing as well.

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 08:51 AM
Yeah....I'm taking Kizer and not looking back. Even if he takes two years to get on the field...you still have the 5th year option.

RealSNR
03-22-2017, 08:53 AM
Barnett would've been a good get there, IMO. Kizer would've been worth grabbing as well.

I don't think I would have been able to withstand the allure of getting Barnett there.

Mahomes makes the most sense of the non-Trubisky QBs for KC if we're going to take one in the 1st. I'd probably take him over my boy Watt if we had to choose, but if it's Barnett? I'm taking Barnett and hoping Davis Webb is still there in the 2nd.

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 08:57 AM
I would have taken Barnett with that Chiefs pick. Hali and Zambo are done. Not sure Ford is worth what he'll get as a free agent.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 08:59 AM

Believe me, I was close to going that route. Very close.

I guess I'm just sold on Mahomes as this teams future starter so much that it was worth waiting on other positions that have more depth to take him. Plus I'm not as sold on the QBs that would be available in the second round, either.

If KC doesn't find a future front line starting QB in this draft, they would probably need to give Alex Smith another extension to avoid next years huge cap chunk. Drafting Mahomes now gives the team lots of flexibility.

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 09:18 AM
Believe me, I was close to going that route. Very close.

I guess I'm just sold on Mahomes as this teams future starter so much that it was worth waiting on other positions that have more depth to take him. Plus I'm not as sold on the QBs that would be available in the second round, either.

If KC doesn't find a future front line starting QB in this draft, they would probably need to give Alex Smith another extension to avoid next years huge cap chunk. Drafting Mahomes now gives the team lots of flexibility.

Yeah, with Mahomes on the board, that's where I'd have gone.

I was speaking to the assertion that Houston taking Mahomes would've been the 'nightmare scenario' that necessitated a trade-back. I don't see it. Barnett would've been a great pick if Mahomes was gone and Kizer would've been plenty defensible.

This mock really hasn't had any 'huh' moments. Bolles to Houston really isn't that far-fetched, to be honest. And even if they did take Mahomes, look at the other picks and tell me that any of them are unlikely (or at the very least, that any of the players selected are sure not to be selected that early).

It tells me that there should still be some damn good talent sitting there for us, either one of the 4 QBs (3, IMO, as I'm still not a Watson guy) or a player like Barnett that has slid because of the QB picks.

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 09:20 AM
I would have taken Barnett with that Chiefs pick. Hali and Zambo are done. Not sure Ford is worth what he'll get as a free agent.

Still an extremely deep draft for edge rushers. There's going to be a player taken in the 2nd round that hits double digit sacks in the next 3 years. It's up to the scouts to figure out who that will be.

And as for FA value - absolutely nothing will help our cap more than 4 years of a quarterback on a rookie wage scale. It's the ultimate get out of jail free card.

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 09:22 AM
I don't think I would have been able to withstand the allure of getting Barnett there.

Mahomes makes the most sense of the non-Trubisky QBs for KC if we're going to take one in the 1st. I'd probably take him over my boy Watt if we had to choose, but if it's Barnett? I'm taking Barnett and hoping Davis Webb is still there in the 2nd.

Barnett, Humphreys and Njoku were the 3 guys I really liked at that Denver pick. Barnett and Humphreys due to raw value and Njoku on potential.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 09:33 AM
Cleveland's next celebrity draft pick announcer is sure to cause a stir.

We're really debating on our pick. We have several great choices.

CleveSteve
03-22-2017, 09:34 AM
:hmmm: would be great if the guy I considered reaching for at 8 fell to #40

Sfeihc
03-22-2017, 09:35 AM
He got picked already by the Eagles LMAO
Might as well just get banned at this point.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 09:48 AM
Pioli can't seem to make up his mind. Just take a draft bust and get it over with, Scott. Or give the pick to me since I'm running New England and we'll end up with it anyway.

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 09:56 AM
Pioli can't seem to make up his mind. Just take a draft bust and get it over with, Scott. Or give the pick to me since I'm running New England and we'll end up with it anyway.

He's on the phone trying to offer the pick to KC for 1 of his former players.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 09:57 AM
My celebrity draft picker is starting to get antsy. Celebrities have tight schedules and the limo is waiting.

Hoover
03-22-2017, 10:37 AM
With the 31st pick in the NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons Select, Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 10:38 AM
Good pick. He was on Cleveland's radar. Go ahead and assume that's a compliment.

RealSNR
03-22-2017, 10:40 AM
Nice pick. I would have done that for Pittsburgh, but I think Lawson is a better fit at OLB than Charlton. It makes a lot more sense for him to stay in the 4-3 in the pros.

Hoover
03-22-2017, 10:41 AM
Good pick. He was on Cleveland's radar. Go ahead and assume that's a compliment.
Easy pick to make for the Falcons IMO.

Sorry for the delay, I'm essentially on call 24/7 for a client, so I can't really control my own schedule or life, except for the late night hours!

Hoover
03-22-2017, 10:43 AM
Nice pick. I would have done that for Pittsburgh, but I think Lawson is a better fit at OLB than Charlton. It makes a lot more sense for him to stay in the 4-3 in the pros.

That and they run a hybrid, so maybe they can kick someone else inside for some depth. Taco's size raw talent is just something you don't think you are going to get at the end of the first. Such a good defensive draft class.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 10:46 AM
With the 31st pick in the NFL Draft, the Atlanta Falcons Select, Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan.

Great pick. Beasley and Taco are a nice little 1-2 punch in the pass rush.

staylor26
03-22-2017, 10:51 AM
The New Orleans Saints select Takkarist McKinley, DE, UCLA

I was hoping for Barnett or Charlton, but I would've been happy with any of these 3 at 32. The Saints need another edge rusher across from Jordan badly, and McKinley gives them a guy with great speed/burst to get after QB's. If Rankins breaks out, this Saints defense, in particular the pass rush, should improve greatly.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 10:51 AM
Boss I love the chiefs pick as you said it's open up money and gives this team a future. I trust Reid's staff to fix the feet . As I said on another thread I watched his and Kizer combine and I think it's all bout foot placement.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 10:53 AM
New Orleans just made Cleveland's decision easy. We were debating between McKinley and another player.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 10:56 AM
The door swings open, and the room falls silent. Chatter stops and eyes open wide as the most beautiful native of Cleveland enters the room and sashays to the podium.

Ladies and gentlemen, we present to you Cleveland's own ... HALLE BERRY!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/7f/0d/417f0dc6a0a88d9ec20f289db3db49a2.jpg

CleveSteve
03-22-2017, 10:58 AM
man you guys sure had a run on pass rushers there.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 10:59 AM
ROFL

Rainman is just killing it.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 11:00 AM
Wearing a low-cut top that creates more jiggle than a Tim Couch pass, Halle steps to the podium and opens the envelope as the fans of all 32 teams stare open-mouthed.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 11:00 AM
I'm in love with Halie

Good Call

staylor26
03-22-2017, 11:01 AM
man you guys sure had a run on pass rushers there.

They all fell further than expected. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 11:02 AM
With the 2-33 pick of the 2017 NFL Annual Player Selection Meeting, the Cleveland Browns select Budda Baker, Free Safety, University of Washington.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 11:04 AM
Cleveland was tempted by the pass rushers, and particularly Takkarist McKinley, but we need that less than we need an upgrade at safety. Budda was deemed to be a safe pick who can stick with the team for the long run as we rise toward dominance, and who will benefit from the Myles Garrett pass rush.

staylor26
03-22-2017, 11:07 AM
Another good pick Rain Man

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 11:08 AM
If I'm the 49ers here.....I go Kizer.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 11:10 AM
Another good pick Rain Man

I was worried that it was a bit of a reach and that I should go with McKinley from a talent upside perspective, but at the same time I thought Budda would be a bigger upgrade over my existing talent on the field. I'm glad you made my decision for me.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 11:16 AM
This is going to be a very interesting draft.

What does Forsey do if a couple blue chip defenders are on the board and a team in the top 10 of the second round calls wanting to move to 27 and is offering next years first and this years second with only having to give them 27 and this years fourth in return?

What if Mahomes or somebody else is the only QB they like in the draft? Take him and pass on a trade or drafting a blue chip guy?

I have this feeling that Dorsey is going to hit a grand slam.

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 11:18 AM
If Mahomes is there at 27? Take him unless a team is literally offering their 2nd this year and a 1st next year.

If Mahomes is gone? Trade down.

TambaBerry
03-22-2017, 11:24 AM
The Bengals would love to trade up here as one of their guys is still available. Holy shit this is a deep draft

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 11:29 AM
I'm ready are next two picks on?

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 11:33 AM
I'm ready are next two picks on?

If you aren't going to be on.....PM me your list.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 11:54 AM
Im on for next four hours then have to go to work

ill pm list hopefully guy i want is there doubt it but we will see

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 12:10 PM
As 49er scouts and front office types watch him stand tall and strong in the pocket, massive arm gleaming in the sun, their throats catch as the realize they could never make him happy. Its not you, Deshone, it's me. I can't give you what you need right now...my organization just sucks that hard.

And as John Lynch walks away, he looks back over his shoulder at the crestfallen Kizer..."Stay strong, thug-bone" (because that's evidently what he calls himself...nobody knows why).

Meanwhile at Stanford there's a white guy with work ethic who maximizes his skills and draws rave reviews from coaches. The 49ers actually know very little about him because Lynch won't stop touching himself anytime someone queues up the scouting tapes and it really distracts from the meetings. Besides, with all the brain injuries, Lynch won't stop calling him Ed.

So they take the pen, scratch out 'ed' and correct it to submit Christian McCaffrey, RB - Stanford.

Shanahan showed the ability to get a lot of juice out of multi-dimensional RBs like Freeman and Coleman; he can find a lot of yards out there with McCaffrey. I hate passing on Kizer but he won't succeed there. They need too much help and he needs too much work.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 12:12 PM
wow didn't excpect that Mccafferty

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 12:16 PM
wow didn't excpect that Mccafferty

He's not my kind of player but I have to get personnel to fit my coach. Shanahan will find 16-1800 yards from scrimmage with this kid in the near future.

Now the counter-argument, and not a bad one, is that he can probably find that with a 4th rounder somewhere later in this draft. But in the end, I think being able to get the best version of this kind of player will be too big a draw for him. He's a hybrid, but he's one of the best hybrids we've seen in a very long time and Shanahan will love that. And Lynch played with his pop at Stanford.

Gotta make all the parts fit together and this is a nice match of player and philosophy.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 12:25 PM
I was surprised but I love Christian think hes very underated in the draft.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 12:26 PM
did you pm hoover

BossChief
03-22-2017, 12:29 PM
If Mahomes is there at 27? Take him unless a team is literally offering their 2nd this year and a 1st next year.

If Mahomes is gone? Trade down.

A pick at the top of round one next year as well as a high second this year sure would make me think long and hard about it.

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 12:31 PM
did you pm hoover

I did.

Sfeihc
03-22-2017, 01:06 PM
If I'm the 49ers here.....I go Kizer.
Hey Homer, keep it to yourself.

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 01:09 PM

Don't think he's gonna make it to you at Baltimore.

(Personally I think Chicago should make a play on him but they may be more backwards than SF right now...)

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 01:14 PM

I'll ban your ass.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 01:17 PM
Lol hmm some interesting choices for bears waiting for Jags

Direckshun
03-22-2017, 01:26 PM
The end of the 1st was hilarious.

Talk about a run on a position. LMAO

Hoover
03-22-2017, 01:34 PM
With the 35th pick in the NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select, Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky.

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 01:42 PM
Scott Pioli is just doing what the fuck he wants at this point.

Hoover
03-22-2017, 01:43 PM
Scott Pioli is just doing what the fuck he wants at this point.
Yeah both my teams have a need at guard. Just had the Falcons on my mind...

Sorry!

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 01:59 PM
The Chicago Bears Select DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame

Too much value not sure if Chicago is this smart or really feel Glennon is the future. I'm drafting for them and I don't think he is. As Ive stated I question Kizer's leadership ability but the skill level and athleticism is off the charts. His footwork needs to be fixed but feel the kid has too much potential and is of great value at this pick.

CleveSteve
03-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Home run draft for the Bears.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 02:05 PM
thank you clevesteve

the gamble paid off I gambled that one of the three qbs I liked would be available in the second. That's why I took the best safety I could at 3 and not a qb.

DJ's left nut
03-22-2017, 02:06 PM
We'll always have Paris, Deshone....{sniff}

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 02:07 PM
sent pm to O city I'm done till the third round because Titans don't have a pick in second. Have fun guys.

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 02:08 PM
The Chicago Bears Select DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame

Too much value not sure if Chicago is this smart or really feel Glennon is the future. I'm drafting for them and I don't think he is. As Ive stated I question Kizer's leadership ability but the skill level and athleticism is off the charts. His footwork needs to be fixed but feel the kid has too much potential and is of great value at this pick.

https://m.popkey.co/7763f3/NGAgZ.gif

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 02:17 PM
Thanks I was going to draft him but then I would have 3 project QBs on the roster

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 02:23 PM
Pest you didn't like the pick?

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 02:24 PM
Big meatball you are welcome I hope jets don't draft one of the four QBs Hackenberg is gonna be ok just need to give him time.

RealSNR
03-22-2017, 02:27 PM
https://m.popkey.co/7763f3/NGAgZ.gif

I'm so sorry.

Your boy is going to the only franchise more historically QB-dry than the Chiefs

Hoover
03-22-2017, 02:31 PM
I looked hard at DeShone Kizer for the Jags.

Its just hard to throw the towel in on Blake Bortles.
Plus if he sucks, I can probably grab a QB high in the draft next year.

But my defense is going to be nasty!

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 02:44 PM
Pest you didn't like the pick?

I did. I wanted him for the Chiefs.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 02:44 PM
sorry pest hopefully isn't the dumpster fire we think Chicago is the value is too much.

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 02:45 PM
pest he wouldn't have made it past Baltimore

chiefscafan
03-22-2017, 02:45 PM
ok have fun

O.city
03-22-2017, 02:55 PM
I need offensive talent here in LA.

The Rams select Curtis Samuels, wr THE Ohio State.

O.city
03-22-2017, 02:56 PM
Someone pm crow for me

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 03:00 PM

Follow the rules you condescending prick.

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 03:02 PM
PM sent because O.City is a lazy bastard.

CleveSteve
03-22-2017, 03:04 PM
that's the second improper trailing 's' in the draft.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 04:59 PM
Just FYI, I'm going to be traveling on a train through the mountains all day tomorrow, so I won't be monitoring. But there are a couple of stops with internet access, so if my pick comes up I should be able to make it without undue delay. Worst case I'll be unavailable for two or three hours, but it's on my list. Cleveland is planning to shock and surprise everyone, including ourselves, with our next pick.

The Franchise
03-22-2017, 05:03 PM
Just FYI, I'm going to be traveling on a train through the mountains all day tomorrow, so I won't be monitoring. But there are a couple of stops with internet access, so if my pick comes up I should be able to make it without undue delay. Worst case I'll be unavailable for two or three hours, but it's on my list. Cleveland is planning to shock and surprise everyone, including ourselves, with our next pick.

You can PM me your list and I'll make the pick for you, if you'd like.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 06:03 PM
You can PM me your list and I'll make the pick for you, if you'd like.

Lemme see how fast we move tomorrow at my first whistle stop.

kccrow
03-22-2017, 06:17 PM
The Los Angeles Chargers select Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut

kccrow
03-22-2017, 06:23 PM
The Cowboys feel like they just won the lottery. They get the #3 overall guy on their board that falls to their lap at #28. He can be projected at one of two positions so they are drafting his talent and figuring out where they position him later.

The Dallas Cowboys select Derek Barnett, DE/OLB, Tennessee.

They did win the lottery. Had I not been a giant douche and missed my pick, he would have been taken at #7.

Rain Man
03-22-2017, 06:29 PM

Cleveland was really debating between him and Budda Baker. He's got so much more size and moves that maybe I should have taken him, but I tend to shy away from guys who rise due to the combine.

kccrow
03-22-2017, 06:39 PM
Cleveland was really debating between him and Budda Baker. He's got so much more size and moves that maybe I should have taken him, but I tend to shy away from guys who rise due to the combine.

I think Baker is more locked in as a high/fs type whereas Melifonwu can play either spot, but he's got such great range he makes the most sense in the same position as Baker so it's' kind of a wash. Melifonwu didn't rise much. He was already being looked at as a late 2nd rounder for the most part and his athleticism was evident on film, but I don't think anyone expected he was quite that athletic. Kid put up Megatron numbers.

TambaBerry
03-22-2017, 06:46 PM

Fuck you, btw this is who I want the Chiefs to pick something we can get rid of Parker

TambaBerry
03-22-2017, 06:49 PM
He is the next Eric Berry

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 07:41 PM
The New York Jets Select: Alvin Kamara, RB,Tennessee

CleveSteve
03-22-2017, 07:42 PM
The Carolina Panthers select Tre'Davious Whites, Defensive Back, Louisiana State

kccrow
03-22-2017, 07:50 PM
It must be the cool thing this year to add an S to everyone's last name...

Marlon HumphreyS
Curtis SamuelS
TreDavious WhiteS

:shake:

CleveSteve
03-22-2017, 07:51 PM
That's why I did it. See my earlier post

kccrow
03-22-2017, 07:58 PM
The Carolina Panthers select Tre'Davious Whites, Defensive Back, Louisiana State

I struggled between three different players for the Lions here. I will mention them when they get taken off the board. My gut is telling me to go with this guy though.

Detroit Lions Select Marlon Humphreys CB Alabama

That's why I did it. See my earlier post

Ah yes, now I see haha

CleveSteve
03-22-2017, 08:00 PM
that's the second improper trailing 's' in the draft.

But nobody had any fucks to give

TambaBerry
03-22-2017, 08:01 PM
The Cincinnati Bengals Select Jordan Willis DE Kansas State

I reached on this pick a little but I think this guy is going to make a damn good player in the NFL. Very fast for his size and incredibly strong. He will instantly make this defense better and with a little coaching will become a very good pass rusher.

TambaBerry
03-22-2017, 08:02 PM
Ah yes, now I see haha

that was my phone adding the S, so probably what happened to the other guy

staylor26
03-22-2017, 08:08 PM
The New Orleans Saints select Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State

After gambling on the big playmaking WR with the 11th pick, the Saints get two 1st round defensive talents with 32 and 52. Very happy with this draft so far.

Direckshun
03-22-2017, 08:13 PM
ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

TambaBerry
03-22-2017, 08:20 PM
I know you're not mad over Willis

Direckshun
03-22-2017, 08:45 PM
Nah, my Cards are solid on the outside.

I do think Willis is a player, though.

Conley is really good value here though.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 08:47 PM
In the second round of the 2017 CP Mock, The Philidelphia Eagles select Adoree Jackson, CB, USC.

Part of me wanted to pass on this kid so he would slip to KC, but Philidelphia needs corners bad and this kid is a great start. Playmaker. Gambler with a short memory. Should be a day 1 starter for them.

BossChief
03-22-2017, 08:49 PM

His kids gonna be a special player.

Multiple probowl potential.

CleveSteve
03-22-2017, 09:00 PM
I don't trust these UConn DBs. I know, I know... judge the player not the helmet, but remember Dwayne Gratz? Blidi Wreh-Wilson? Darius Butler? All highly touted.

Titty Meat
03-22-2017, 09:11 PM
The New Orleans Saints select Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State

After gambling on the big playmaking WR with the 11th pick, the Saints get two 1st round defensive talents with 32 and 52. Very happy with this draft so far.

That's who I was going to draft had I not taken Kamara but since they already signed Claiborne and I drafted Hooker I thought that was too much of an investment in the secondary.

Direckshun
03-22-2017, 09:15 PM
In the second round of the 2017 CP Mock, The Philidelphia Eagles select Adoree Jackson, CB, USC.

Part of me wanted to pass on this kid so he would slip to KC, but Philidelphia needs corners bad and this kid is a great start. Playmaker. Gambler with a short memory. Should be a day 1 starter for them.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

staylor26
03-22-2017, 11:05 PM
That's who I was going to draft had I not taken Kamara but since they already signed Claiborne and I drafted Hooker I thought that was too much of an investment in the secondary.

Yea Kamara was the right pick. Love the value with Conley though.

CleveSteve
03-23-2017, 08:25 AM
is Marco gonna get his pick in under the wire?

Direckshun
03-23-2017, 08:47 AM
I'm jumping in to make my selection ahead of Marco, since his time is up. I will be gone anyway for the next three hours.

Good value matches desperate need, here. And I mean, desperate need. After Marcus Cooper walked to Chicago, so now the Cards have no #2 corner. They need a day one starter who can compete. This guy is day one starter material.

The Arizona Cardinals select Tre'Davious White, CB, LSU.

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 08:50 AM
I'm jumping in to make my selection ahead of Marco, since his time is up. I will be gone anyway for the next three hours.

Good value matches desperate need, here. And I mean, desperate need. After Marcus Cooper walked to Chicago, so now the Cards have no #2 corner. They need a day one starter who can compete. This guy is day one starter material.

The Arizona Cardinals select Tre'Davious White, CB, LSU.

Tre'Davious White gets a second phone call at his home, causing chaos and confusion. What happened, he's asking? Did Carolina change their mind? Was I kicked off the team? Should I change my flight reservations? Or maybe they drafted that other guy named Tre'Davious White.

Titty Meat
03-23-2017, 08:55 AM
Tre'Davious White gets a second phone call at his home, causing chaos and confusion. What happened, he's asking? Did Carolina change their mind? Was I kicked off the team? Should I change my flight reservations? Or maybe they drafted that other guy named Tre'Davious White.

Nah the first guy drafted was Tre'Davious Whites.

The Franchise
Really Direckshun? 5 fucking picks ago.

Rain Man
Nah the first guy drafted was Tre'Davious Whites.

Oh. My bad. I didn't see that this one was Tre'Davious Whitess.

Direckshun
03-23-2017, 08:59 AM
The Arizona Cardinals select Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson.

:)

RealSNR
03-23-2017, 09:05 AM
Don't you mean Cordrea Tankersleys?

ChiefAshhole1056
03-23-2017, 10:14 AM
The Indianapolis Colts select Kevin King, CB, Washington.

DJ's left nut
03-23-2017, 10:21 AM
Well damn, back to the drawing board. King's gonna be a good player.

The Franchise
03-23-2017, 11:03 AM
Well damn, back to the drawing board. King's gonna be a good player.

I really hope we find a way to get him. Even if that means trading up in the 2nd to get him.

Marco Polo
03-23-2017, 12:19 PM
Will post my pick around 4pm mountain. Sorry, hosting the CEO and have no time. Go ahead and skip me if absolutely needed

staylor26
03-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Damn we've really hit a snag. What's the deal?

Sfeihc
03-23-2017, 01:30 PM
Ozzie is working the phones. Pick forthcoming.

Sfeihc
03-23-2017, 01:54 PM
The Baltimore Ravens select Charles Harris, DE/OLB, MIZZOU.

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 01:56 PM
Someone should make a pick for the Bills if Marco's running late and put our foot on the gas pedal again.

I'm at a whistle stop on my train and will have good internet access again in a couple of hours once we leave. So be prepared for Cleveland's next celebrity draft picker.

Sfeihc
03-23-2017, 02:02 PM
We've got a good pace going, Rain. All things considered.

Meanwhile, at Ravens HQ GM Ozzie Newsome is enjoying the depth at DE/OLB in this draft.

staylor26
03-23-2017, 02:04 PM
Yea, I say SNR makes the Buffalo pick before or after his and just get it over with

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 02:06 PM
We've got a good pace going, Rain. All things considered.

Meanwhile, at Ravens HQ GM Ozzie Newsome is enjoying the depth at DE/OLB in this draft.

Try not to pick a murderer.

Sfeihc
03-23-2017, 02:10 PM
Try not to pick a murderer.

In Ozzie's defense the murder was committed after the draft.:)

In other news, I really am the Redskins GM for this draft.

CleveSteve
03-23-2017, 02:17 PM
Guys, MP said he will make his pick in an hour and 45 minutes. Just let him make the pick IMO. It's a freakin second rounder. Kind of important to his draft.

Marco Polo
03-23-2017, 02:46 PM
Update: No later than 4:30! Taking CEO to airport.

DJ's left nut
03-23-2017, 02:50 PM
The Baltimore Ravens select Charles Harris, DE/OLB, MIZZOU.

Well first there was Willis, then King, now Harris.

So hey...we retreat again to the drawing board. I should probably write a few more names down this time.

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 02:57 PM
Update: No later than 4:30! Taking CEO to airport.

Say hi for me. Ask him if he needs any market research.

RealSNR
03-23-2017, 05:21 PM
Minnesota is the land of retards. Wait a year and you can solve your QB problem more intelligently. But nope. They trade for the only dude more overpriced and perhaps only a shade less shitty than Matt Cassel.

So they have one option. OL. And they have to do it in a shitty draft for OL, but otherwise the first year starters are going to dry up very quickly.

The Minnesota Vikings select Dan Feeney, OG, Indiana

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 05:22 PM
I bet they're talking about market research. Marco's about to give me a referral.

RealSNR
03-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Can somebody PM the next dude?

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 05:29 PM
Can somebody PM the next dude?

I pm'ed both the next dude and the last dude.

Marco Polo
03-23-2017, 05:31 PM
Just got home. I understand the draft must go on. I apologize, gents. I'll be making my pick in the next minute or two.

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 05:37 PM
Just got home. I understand the draft must go on. I apologize, gents. I'll be making my pick in the next minute or two.

Is your boss going to hire me for some market research? You mentioned it, right?

Sfeihc
03-23-2017, 05:40 PM
The Washington Redskins select Raekwon McMillan, LB, OSU.

Can someone please Pm the next GM.

Marco Polo
03-23-2017, 05:43 PM
The Bills, who rightfully was skipped due to tardiness, is shocked that their #12 overall prospect at a need position is still on the board at at 44 (or 46).

The Buffalo Bills select Teez Tabor, CB, Florida.

CleveSteve
03-23-2017, 05:44 PM
With the 50th pick in the 2017 CP Mock Draft

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Evan Engram, TE Ole Miss

Marco Polo
03-23-2017, 05:45 PM
The Washington Redskins select [B]Raekwon McMillan, LB, OSU[b].

I'll do it. The least I can do for being late.

staylor26
03-23-2017, 05:46 PM
The Washington Redskins select Raekwon McMillan, LB, OSU.

Fixed and will do! Good pick also. He was #2 on my list for my Raiders pick :cuss:

CleveSteve
03-23-2017, 05:50 PM
Pm was sent to DJLN

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 05:53 PM
A stir is rising from the Cleveland table as the next celebrity draft picker's limousine has pulled up to the red carpet.

Marco Polo
03-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Is your boss going to hire me for some market research? You mentioned it, right?

Sorry Rain Man, our budget is shrinking, not growing.

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 06:17 PM
Sorry Rain Man, our budget is shrinking, not growing.

That happens when you don't make use of market research.

The Cleveland celebrity draft picker is now in the green room, awaiting the moment that Cleveland comes onto the clock. Browns officials are smiling at each other.

DJ's left nut
03-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Gonna take a rankings beating on this one but I think it's the right move.

The Broncos take, Sidney Jones, CB - Washington

The Broncos have their defensive backfield set for this year anyway but they'll need to find a replacement for Talib next season. Jones is a perfect fit here - rehabs for a season and hits the ground ready to roll for them next year. Ideally he gets a few snaps in late in the year but in either event, with Roby and Harris to take pressure off him, he can ease into the starting gig next season and horseface gets the 2nd best CB prospect in this draft in the late 2nd.

DJ's left nut
03-23-2017, 06:56 PM
Wow.

So SNR shows up, makes his pick, and doesn't update the OP.

Damn - this place fell to hell once Pestilence left. Or came back. Fuck, I don't know who's in charge these days...

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 07:09 PM
The year was 1995. The O.J. Simpson trial was just getting underway, and Monica Lewinsky was just getting under Bill Clinton. Mel Gibson charged across verdant fields in Braveheart, and the internet morphed from a government project to ... whatever the internet is.

And on New Year's Day, on an unseasonably warm day at Cleveland Memorial Stadium, 77,452 fans saw the most recent Cleveland Browns playoff victory. It was a 20-13 win over the New England Patriots, and Cleveland's final touchdown was scored by the man walking toward the table.

Sfeihc
03-23-2017, 07:09 PM
Wow.

Damn - this place fell to hell once Pestilence left. Or came back. ****, I don't know who's in charge these days...

:) Pesty probably lost interest once Kizer Soze was selected and SNR must have been completely overwhelmed by finally making a pick for the Vizqueens and taking a G. :)

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 07:11 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce Leroy Hoard, the last Cleveland Browns player to score a touchdown in a winning playoff game for the Browns, as our draft selector.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/9508837-large.jpg

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 07:13 PM
With the 2-52 pick in the 2017 NFL annual player selection meeting, the Cleveland Browns select Pat Elflein, Center, The Ohio State University.

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 07:16 PM
Cleveland had our eye on three players and it was a tough decision, but in the end Elflein is the top-rated center on our board and that's a position of extreme need. He'll step right in and help protect Trubisky or Kessler or Osweiler or whomever.

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 07:21 PM
Detroit has been notified that they are on the clock.

CleveSteve
03-23-2017, 07:25 PM
Or, it was... until they signed JC Tretter.

Appreciate the Hoard cameo, though.

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 07:35 PM
Or, it was... until they signed JC Tretter.

Appreciate the Hoard cameo, though.

Dammit, I looked for free agent signings and didn't see any.

Eh, it looks like Tretter has more injuries than starts in the NFL, so we still like our pick.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/03/jc_tretter_seeks_health_stabil.html

TambaBerry
03-23-2017, 07:36 PM
The Detroit Lions select Jarrad Daviss ILB Florida

staylor26
03-23-2017, 07:55 PM

The Broncos have their defensive backfield set for this year anyway but they'll need to find a replacement for Talib next season. Jones is a perfect fit here - rehabs for a season and hits the ground ready to roll for them next year. Ideally he gets a few snaps in late in the year but in either event, with Roby and Harris to take pressure off him, he can ease into the starting gig next season and horseface gets the 2nd best CB prospect in this draft in the late 2nd.

Motherfucker!! Now I'm down to 1

CleveSteve
03-23-2017, 08:01 PM
OL depth is definitely nice to have

Sfeihc
03-23-2017, 08:07 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleased to announce Leroy Hoard, the last Cleveland Browns player to score a touchdown in a winning playoff game for the Browns, as our draft selector.

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/9508837-large.jpg
God bless his cotton pickin' Maize and Blue heart!

Direckshun
03-23-2017, 08:10 PM
The Miami Dolphins draft Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State.

Sfeihc
03-23-2017, 08:11 PM
Nice pick for the Leos. He would a tremendous addition to their LB corps.

staylor26
03-23-2017, 08:13 PM
The Miami Dolphins draft Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State.

He's been picked. OP isn't updated.

TambaBerry
03-23-2017, 08:22 PM
Nice pick for the Leos. He would a tremendous addition to their LB corps.

I think if I was a Lions fan I'd be really excited for these two players that fell to them

Direckshun
03-23-2017, 08:32 PM
He's been picked. OP isn't updated.

Gotcha. I will be back soon with an update.

Direckshun
03-23-2017, 08:39 PM
The Miami Dolphins select Duke Riley, LB, LSU.

BossChief
03-23-2017, 09:27 PM

I was really hoping he was gonna make it to KCs pick.

Kinda bummed, actually.

BossChief
03-23-2017, 09:31 PM

Damn.

I guess it's ok. I was figuring Davis would get picked and Jones would surely fall to KCs third rounder after tearing his Achilles on the last drill of his proday...but people might have been pissed if I took guys with my first 2 selections for KC that wouldn't help the team at all in 2017...so this is probably best anyway.

I still have a fantastic list of guys I'd love to make Chiefs.

RealSNR
03-23-2017, 09:34 PM
Wow.

Damn - this place fell to hell once Pestilence left. Or came back. Fuck, I don't know who's in charge these days...

I'm attending a research conference all weekend. Won't be updating the OP any time soon. Can only be around to make my pick and keep the draft moving.

Go bitch at Pestilence or Chiefs Country

Rain Man
03-23-2017, 09:48 PM
Here's the second round so far as I see it.

33. Cleveland - Rain Man -*Budda Baker, FS, Washington
34. San Francisco - DJ's left nut -*Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
35. Jacksonville - Hoover -*Forrest Lamp, G, Western Kentucky
36. Chicago - chiefscafan -*DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
37. LA Rams - O.City -*Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State
38. LA Chargers - kccrow -*Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
39. New York Jets - BigMeatballBillay -*Alvin Kamara, RB,Tennessee
40. Carolina - CleveSteve -*Tre'Davious White, CB/S, LSU
41. Cincinnati - TambaBerry -*Jordan Willis DE Kansas State
42. New Orleans - staylor26 -*Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
43. Philadelphia - BossChief - Adoree' Jackson
44. Buffalo - Marco Polo - Teez Tabor
45. Arizona - Direckshun - Cordrea Tankersly
46. Indianapolis - ChiefAshhole1056 - Kevin King
47. Baltimore - Sfeihc - Charles Harris
48. Minnesota - RealSNR - Dan Feeney
49. Washington - Sfeihc - Raekwon McMillan
50. Tampa Bay - CleveSteve - Evan Engram
51. Denver - DJ's left nut - Sidney Jones
52. Cleveland (from Tennessee) - Rain Man - Pat Elflein
53. Detroit - TambaBerry - Jarrad Davis
54. Miami - Direckshun - Duke Riley

O.city
03-23-2017, 09:50 PM
I'm trying to build up my offense in the Big apple.

The New York Giants select D'onta Foreman rb texas.

Titty Meat
03-23-2017, 09:54 PM
I'm trying to build up my offense in the Big apple.

The New York Giants select D'onta Foreman rb texas.

Shades of Brandon Jacobs

The Franchise
03-23-2017, 10:10 PM
I haven't been near a computer all day and I'm not updating this fucker on a phone. I'll do it tomorrow morning when I get to work.

staylor26
03-23-2017, 11:04 PM
The Oakland Raiders select Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma

The thought of this scares the shit out of me. Worth the gamble to pair this potential All-Pro with Carr.

BossChief
03-23-2017, 11:44 PM
I had it in my head that if he was still there in the third, I'd take Mixon.

Tough to pull the trigger in the second, but I understand.

Titty Meat
03-24-2017, 08:27 AM
The Oakland Raiders select Joe Mixon, RB, Oklahoma

The thought of this scares the shit out of me. Worth the gamble to pair this potential All-Pro with Carr.

I was going to take him for the Packers you asshole!

CleveSteve
03-24-2017, 08:34 AM
you asshole!

Speaking of which, where is he? Time is running out...

DJ's left nut
03-24-2017, 08:51 AM
I was going to take him for the Packers you asshole!

He'd have been a good Chiefs pick (since there are no consequences for PR hits in this draft...)

CleveSteve
03-24-2017, 08:53 AM
what he did IMO wasn't as bad as Tyreek Hill, it's just on video.

ChiefAshhole1056
03-24-2017, 09:05 AM
The Houston Texans select Davis Webb, QB, California.

I passed on Mahomes in the first with the intention Webb would be there in the 2nd. Happy it worked out because the other options here didnt feel like a good value/fit.

Direckshun
03-24-2017, 09:55 AM
Anybody taken Peterman, yet?

CleveSteve
03-24-2017, 10:04 AM
Anybody taken ***** yet?

No but you better if you're going to talk about it

BossChief
03-24-2017, 10:35 AM
Anybody taken Peterman, yet?

You do know how to use the thread search function, right?

You're killing me.

O.city
03-24-2017, 10:40 AM
I was so tempted to take Mixon in mew york, but the media here would have eaten me up.

staylor26
03-24-2017, 10:43 AM
I was so tempted to take Mixon in mew york, but the media here would have eaten me up.

I thought for sure you were going to snag him up before me.

Sfeihc
03-24-2017, 10:46 AM
You do know how to use the thread search function, right?

You're killing me.

D and his rookie mistakes makes me think that his account has been hacked.

Direckshun
03-24-2017, 11:48 AM
D and his rookie mistakes makes me think that his account has been hacked.

LMAO

DJ's left nut
03-24-2017, 12:39 PM
I have a list of picks for Boss when his turn comes up.

CleveSteve
03-24-2017, 12:50 PM
Man, what time does Pest get to work?

Sfeihc
03-24-2017, 01:02 PM
Man, what time does Pest get to work?
I think we need to add another person with OP udating privliges. It shouldn't have to fall all.on Pesty.

Direckshun
03-24-2017, 01:07 PM
I have updating privileges (I'm a mod in this forum), and just updated the OP.

I've been insanely busy but just had a moment to sit down and catch us up.

kccrow
03-24-2017, 01:15 PM
The Seattle Seahawks select Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy

Please remember to PM the next fucking person up.

Sfeihc
03-24-2017, 01:20 PM
Thank you, D.

Direckshun
03-24-2017, 01:32 PM
Chiefs are up, baby!

DJ's left nut
03-24-2017, 01:36 PM
I have no witty commentary other than to say I strongly considered this fella for the Broncos. Solid value here, position of use, if not desperate need.

The Chiefs select, Tim Williams, OLB, Alabama

I will let BossChief explain himself at his leisure.

staylor26
03-24-2017, 01:36 PM
There's a particular corner on the board that would make me extremely happy as a Chiefs fan. Perfect fit.

staylor26
03-24-2017, 01:37 PM
Damn I completely forgot about Williams. Great pick too.

Direckshun
03-24-2017, 01:41 PM
I've grown convinced that QB/OLB is really the best 1-2 combo the Chiefs could do in the first two rounds this year.

DJ's left nut
03-24-2017, 01:43 PM
There's a particular corner on the board that would make me extremely happy as a Chiefs fan. Perfect fit.

I had a guy I liked a great deal as well at CB.

Williams would've been my pick for the Chiefs, though. So far I'm in lock-step with Boss so obviously I'm of the mind that he killed it.

staylor26
03-24-2017, 01:46 PM
I had a guy I liked a great deal as well at CB.

Williams would've been my pick for the Chiefs, though. So far I'm in lock-step with Boss so obviously I'm of the mind that he killed it.

Williams was definitely the guy to take. Forgot that he was still available. Boss has been perfect.

Marco Polo
03-24-2017, 01:48 PM
The Cowboys have a strong need at CB and are lucky to have an option of two guys at CB that they would've gladly picked up. Since both are still available, they choose the highest on their board and continue with loading up the defense to an already potent offense.

The Dallas Cowboys select Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan.

Titty Meat
03-24-2017, 01:55 PM
The Green Bay Packers Select: Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida

CleveSteve
03-24-2017, 01:57 PM
3rd round order with GMs
65. Cleveland - Rain Man
66. San Francisco - DJLN
67. Chicago - chiefscafan
68. Jacksonville - Hoover
69. LA Rams - O.City
70. NY Jets - BigMeatballBillay
71. LA Chargers - kccrow
72. New England - Rain Man
73. Cincinnati - TambaBerry
74. Philadelphia - BossChief
75. Buffalo - Marco Polo
76. New Orleans - staylor26
77. Arizona - Direckshun
78. Baltimore - Sfeihc
79. Minnesota - RealSNR
80. Indianapolis - ChiefAshhole1056
81. Washington - Sfeihc
82. Denver - DJLN
83. Tennessee - chiefscafan
84. Tampa Bay - CleveSteve
85. Detroit - TambaBerry
86. Minnesota - RealSNR
87. NY Giants - O.City
88. Oakland - staylor26
89. Houston - ChiefAshhole1056
90. Seattle - kccrow
91. Kansas City - BossChief
92. Dallas - Marco Polo
93. Green Bay - BigMeatballBillay
94. Pittsburgh - RealSNR
95. Atlanta - Hoover
96. New England - Rain Man
97. Miami - Direckshun
98. Carolina - CleveSteve
99. Baltimore - Sfeihc
100. Tennessee - chiefscafan
101. Denver - DJLN
102. Seattle - kccrow
103. New Orleans - staylor26
104. Kansas City - BossChief
105. Pittsburgh - RealSNR
106. Seattle - kccrow
107. NY Jets - BigMeatballBillay

kccrow
03-24-2017, 02:03 PM

lol you should have left that gif up it was epic. good pick

DJ's left nut
03-24-2017, 02:09 PM

That was the other guy I liked for KC; really nice fit in their scheme, IMO. Would allow Sutton to use a little more of the press stuff.

chiefscafan
03-24-2017, 02:18 PM
Good pick on Williams he was my next pick good job

staylor26
03-24-2017, 02:33 PM
That was the other guy I liked for KC; really nice fit in their scheme, IMO. Would allow Sutton to use a little more of the press stuff.

That's the corner I was referring to also.

Sfeihc
03-24-2017, 02:33 PM
Well done, Bill. He really would be a nice fit for KC.

Sfeihc
03-24-2017, 02:35 PM
The Cowboys have a strong need at CB and are lucky to have an option of two guys at CB that they would've gladly picked up. Since both are still available, they choose the highest on their board and continue with loading up the defense to an already potent offense.

The Dallas Cowboys select Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan.
Nice player but ran into a bit of trouble this past weekend. Not sure if it will effect his draft stock.

Sfeihc
03-24-2017, 02:36 PM
Good pick on Williams he was my next pick good job
Ozzie told me the guy is dumb as a box of rocks.

Titty Meat
03-24-2017, 02:45 PM
Well done, Bill. He really would be a nice fit for KC.

Thanks man. I agree wish he would fall to them IRL honestly I don't see it though.

chiefscafan
03-24-2017, 02:47 PM
Well yes couldn't figure out the D is what I heard but he can pass rush

TambaBerry
03-24-2017, 02:53 PM
3rd round order with GMs
65. Cleveland - Rain Man
66. San Francisco - DJLN
67. Chicago - chiefscafan
68. Jacksonville - Hoover
69. LA Rams - O.City
70. NY Jets - BigMeatballBillay
71. LA Chargers - kccrow
72. New England - Rain Man
73. Cincinnati - TambaBerry
74. Philadelphia - BossChief
75. Buffalo - Marco Polo
76. New Orleans - staylor26
77. Arizona - Direckshun
78. Baltimore - Sfeihc
79. Minnesota - RealSNR
80. Indianapolis - ChiefAshhole1056
81. Washington - Sfeihc
82. Denver - TambaBerry
83. Tennessee - chiefscafan
84. Tampa Bay - CleveSteve
85. Detroit - TambaBerry
86. Minnesota - RealSNR
87. NY Giants - O.City
88. Oakland - staylor26
89. Houston - ChiefAshhole1056
90. Seattle - kccrow
91. Kansas City - BossChief
92. Dallas - Marco Polo
93. Green Bay - BigMeatballBillay
94. Pittsburgh - RealSNR
95. Atlanta - Hoover
96. New England - Rain Man
97. Miami - Direckshun
98. Carolina - CleveSteve
99. Baltimore - Sfeihc
100. Tennessee - chiefscafan
101. Denver - DJLN
102. Seattle - kccrow
103. New Orleans - staylor26
104. Kansas City - BossChief
105. Pittsburgh - RealSNR
106. Seattle - kccrow
107. NY Jets - BigMeatballBillay

nice I get 3 teams

O.city
03-24-2017, 02:54 PM
Crazy draft of CB's.

CleveSteve
03-24-2017, 02:59 PM
nice I get 3 teams

oops! Thanks, fixed.

Direckshun
03-24-2017, 03:34 PM
This is seriously the best thread CP has all year. Love reading you guys.

staylor26
03-24-2017, 03:43 PM
The Saints have a 3rd round compensatory pick too?

Fucking awesome

Fansy the Famous Bard
03-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Wait, Quincy Wilson lasted until the end of the 2nd round?

And KC passed on him there for Tim Williams?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-hYB-LXxyMNE/UOlmGLo_GWI/AAAAAAAAE9g/yVTG_qd43UQ/s1600/jim-the-office.gif

O.city
03-24-2017, 04:20 PM
I like Tim Williams, but I'm not sure what his ceiling is.

DJ's left nut
03-24-2017, 04:25 PM
I like Tim Williams, but I'm not sure what his ceiling is.

A poor man's Elvis Dumerville.

For a 2nd round pick, that's a solid return.

O.city
03-24-2017, 04:28 PM
A poor man's Elvis Dumerville.

For a 2nd round pick, that's a solid return.

I dunno, I'm not sure how twitchy he is. Seems like more of a bruiser, which at OLB isn't ideal for me. For a 2nd round pick, sure and I think he'll be solid. I had saw some 1st round stuff about him and I don't like that.