PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Megathread *****

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 12:10 PM
This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dipfuckcunts posting Q.

Get excited:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-08-2016/iWK9MQ.gif

https://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/uploads/getty-images/2017/05/680519918-nfl-may-07-chiefs-rookie-camp.jpg-850x560.jpg

SCHEDULE:

Dates Times Pro Shop Specials

Friday, July 28 Practice – 3:30 p.m. First Practice Open to the Public – $5 Admission Fee *Team Autograph Session 20% Off Youth Apparel

Saturday, July 29 Practice – 8:15 a.m. BOGO Player Tee's

Sunday, July 30 Practice – 8:15 a.m. Season Ticket Member Day *Team Autograph Session 30% Off for Season Ticket Members

Monday, July 31 Practice – 8:15 a.m. 20% Off Headwear

Tuesday, Aug. 1 Practice – 9:15 a.m.
Nickelodeon Worldwide Day of Play presented by the Chiefs Kids Club Additional 20% Off Sale Merchandise 30% off all items for Chiefs Kids Club Members

Wednesday, Aug. 2 No Practice

Thursday, Aug. 3 Practice – 8:15 a.m. 15% Off Nike Tees

Friday, Aug. 4 Practice – 8:15 a.m. 20% Off Women's Apparel

Saturday, Aug. 5 Practice – 8:15 a.m. Family Fun Day – $5 Admission Fee *Team Autograph Session 20% Off Youth Apparel

Sunday, Aug. 6 Practice – 9:15 a.m. Chiefs Alumni Day *Team Autograph Session Free Water Bottle w/ Purchase

Monday, Aug. 7 Practice – 8:15 a.m. Additional 20% Off Sale Merchandise

Tuesday, Aug. 8 Practice – 8:15 a.m. BOGO Player Tee's

Wednesday, Aug. 9 No Practice

Thursday, Aug. 10 No Practice

Friday, Aug. 11 Preseason Game No. 1 – Chiefs vs. 49ers – 8 p.m. CT

Saturday, Aug. 12 No Practice

Sunday, Aug. 13 Practice – 8:15 a.m. Historic Gameday Pin w/ Purchase

Monday, Aug. 14 Practice – 8:15 a.m. Free Bandanna w/ Purchase

Tuesday, Aug. 15 Practice – 8:15 a.m. Additional 20% Off Sale Merchandise

Wednesday, Aug. 16 Practice – 9:15 a.m. Military Appreciation Day – Final Camp Practice Camp Breaks 20% Off Everything (30% w/ Military ID)

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs" data-widget-id="626499144807362561">Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

ModSocks
07-25-2017, 12:11 PM
It's not training camp until the pictures are released of the guys moving their shit into the dorms.

Once those pictures come out...it's on like Donkey Kong.

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 12:12 PM
Chiefs Injury Update: The Latest on Derrick Johnson, Travis Kelce and More

On Monday, the Kansas City Chiefs’ rookies and quarterbacks reported to training camp on the campus of Missouri Western State University.

Before head coach Andy Reid’s annual first day address with the media, head athletic trainer Rick Burkholder gave an injury update on a few players we knew had things they were dealing with heading into camp, as well as one player who is new to the list.

“So the first one you guys don’t know about, Chris Jones, had his knee scoped back on July the 12th. He got injured working out on his own and he’s been scoped. He’ll be up here doing rehab and he’ll start training camp on PUP, and then we’ll just see how it goes over the next week or two. We’ll give you an update on him as we get updates.

“Parker Ehinger, who you know was hurt last season, he’ll start this camp on PUP and do rehab with us, but he’s doing fine. He’s right on schedule.

“Dadi Nicolas, who got hurt in the last regular season game and was operated on the fifth of January, he’s also in the middle of the rehab process, or late rehab process. He’ll start on PUP and do work with us here.

“With those three guys, we’ll keep you updated as we have updates. It won’t be an everyday thing, but we’ll give you updates as we need to.

“Two players that were hurt—Derrick Johnson, who had the Achilles surgery, he will not start on PUP, he will be in this camp. We’ll work him out and bring him along. He’s able to do a good bit and we’ll just rely on Coach Reid and the other coaches to monitor reps, and he’ll continue to do rehab with us, but he will be in this camp.

“And then Travis Kelce had his left shoulder operated on in February, and he will also be in this camp, not a PUP person. He’s the same as Derrick, we’re just going to rehab him and have him monitor his reps. So those are the guys that’ll be in this camp and then if we have anybody in the next camp, or when the vets get here, we’ll update you.”

Titty Meat
07-25-2017, 12:13 PM
CHIEEEEEEEEFS!!!!!!

ModSocks
07-25-2017, 12:15 PM
**Crosses Fingers**

Lets hope that troublesome foot doesn't ail Eric Berry....again.

Rasputin
07-25-2017, 12:23 PM
Saturday, Aug. 5 Practice – 8:15 a.m. Family Fun Day – $5 Admission Fee *Team Autograph Session 20% Off Youth Apparel

I've never been to TC but am planning on going with my son and very much looking forward to it.

Do you got to get there really really early to get a good spot? Any places to camp out or affordable hotels near by?

Who else is going?

Bowser
07-25-2017, 12:29 PM
I'm legitimately surprised that Derrick Johnson isn't on the PUP list. I wouldn't have thought he world be ready before late October at the earliest. Crazy.

New World Order
07-25-2017, 12:34 PM
I'm legitimately surprised that Derrick Johnson isn't on the PUP list. I wouldn't have thought he world be ready before late October at the earliest. Crazy.

Must be on THG

penbrook
07-25-2017, 12:34 PM

I want what drugs he's taking

DaneMcCloud
07-25-2017, 12:39 PM
Michael Vick is a Coaching Intern during Training Camp

RunKC
07-25-2017, 12:40 PM
Mike Vick is a coaching intern??? Get him the fuck away from Mahomes.

Noooooo!!!!

ModSocks
07-25-2017, 12:44 PM

Yuck.

penbrook
07-25-2017, 12:45 PM

YES??

TLO
07-25-2017, 12:47 PM
Alex Smith

Rasputin
07-25-2017, 12:47 PM
Mike Vick is a coaching intern??? Get him the fuck away from Mahomes.

Noooooo!!!!

Oh come on let the Chiefs throw him a bone.

TribalElder
07-25-2017, 12:48 PM
Vick used to dream of playing for KC when he was locked up

Now he's learning some coaching.

WhawhaWhat
07-25-2017, 12:49 PM
Mike Vick is a coaching intern??? Get him the **** away from Mahomes.

Noooooo!!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There&#39;s a familiar face helping <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash">#Chiefs</a> QBs at camp this year.<br><br>Michael Vick is one of Andy Reid&#39;s coaching interns.<br><br>More on this later. <a href="https://t.co/cTlpQBGYvo">pic.twitter.com/cTlpQBGYvo</a></p>&mdash; BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/889917784314064897">July 25, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

kcpasco
07-25-2017, 01:01 PM
I don't have a problem with Vick. He hasn't gotten into any trouble since he got out of prison.

DJ's left nut
07-25-2017, 01:04 PM
FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7819569/reekopen.0.gif

{sigh....}

TLO
07-25-2017, 01:10 PM
Oh come on let the Chiefs throw him a bone.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I'm ok with Vick being here.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2017, 01:11 PM
Fun fact...that GIF has received 4,555 views and used 30 GB of bandwidth.

Rasputin
07-25-2017, 01:16 PM
I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I'm ok with Vick being here.

I can see that it tortures some Chiefs fans him being on the Chiefs coaching squad.

Oxford
07-25-2017, 01:20 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There&#39;s a familiar face helping <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash">#Chiefs</a> QBs at camp this year.<br><br>Michael Vick is one of Andy Reid&#39;s coaching interns.<br><br>More on this later. <a href="https://t.co/cTlpQBGYvo">pic.twitter.com/cTlpQBGYvo</a></p>&mdash; BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/889917784314064897">July 25, 2017</a></blockquote>

Teaching the fine art of handling a "red dog"

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 01:27 PM
FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!!

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7819569/reekopen.0.gif

{sigh....}

BRING

ON

MAH

HOMEY

DJ's left nut
07-25-2017, 01:27 PM

It is my goal to make it more synonymous with Chiefs Football than the clapping truefan Gif.

Because right now it absolutely is.

KChiefs1
07-25-2017, 01:28 PM

I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

FloridaMan88
07-25-2017, 01:30 PM
Maybe Vick can teach Alex Smith the concept of the downfield pass.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 01:41 PM
Smith is our best option for success at the QB position this season and you dimwits are rooting for an inexperienced kid who didn't win anything at Texas Tech.

Imagine if the cowboys or seahawks started a rookie without a winning pedigree ROFL

Pump. The. Brakes, Children.

O.city
07-25-2017, 01:45 PM
Dak and Wilson were real winners?

RunKC
07-25-2017, 01:46 PM
Except the Cowboys and Seahawks did start a rookie who didn't win anything in college LMAO

bigjosh
07-25-2017, 01:46 PM
Smith is our best option for success at the QB position this season and you dimwits are rooting for an inexperienced kid who didn't win anything at Texas Tech.

Imagine if the cowboys or seahawks started a rookie without a winning pedigree ROFL

Pump. The. Brakes, Children.Jesus Christ nobody mentioned your personal jerk off material in this thread aside from 1 gif. Stop derailing all of the threads with your gay fanboy crush.

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:08 PM
Except the Cowboys and Seahawks did start a rookie who didn't win anything in college LMAO

Yeah, man... I don't get what point that dumb fuck is trying to make here.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 02:09 PM
Prescott hauled in 10 wins as a Junior, 8 wins and a bowl game win as a Senior playing in the SEC

RW literally walked into Wisconsin as a transfer and won the starting job and literally CARRIED his team to the Rose Bowl

Meanwhile Mahomes averaged 5.3 wins a season over 3 years in one of the weaker conferences in college football.

Give the kid plenty of time to learn, he needs it.

eDave
07-25-2017, 02:11 PM
10-6

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 02:11 PM
Yeah, man... I don't get what point that dumb **** is trying to make here.

:facepalm:

Just like Luck and Newton both Prescott and Wilson showed they can manage their teams to wins in college football. The same canNOT be said of Mahomes.

PAChiefsGuy
07-25-2017, 02:14 PM

Just like Luck and Newton both Prescott and Wilson showed they can manage their teams to wins in college football. The same canNOT be said of Mahomes.

Also from what I understand Mahomes ran a gimmick offense (no snaps under center all shotgun) so the kid is going to need time to adjust and learn. No rush..

We already have a good at worst decent QB.

O.city
07-25-2017, 02:15 PM
Tim Tebiw won a shitload of college games. In the end, I don't think it carries the weight you're making it out too

saphojunkie

You're truly awful at making points.

RunKC
oh I forgot. Mahomes having the worst defense in CFB doesn't matter, but Tiger will bitch about Justin Houston despite the Chiefs defense holding an elite offense out of the end zone the entire playoff game LMAO

ModSocks
07-25-2017, 02:16 PM

Ok, well make like Alex Smith and MANAGE your way out of this thread with that shit.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 02:18 PM
oh I forgot. Mahomes having the worst defense in CFB doesn't matter, but Tiger will bitch about Justin Houston despite the Chiefs defense holding an elite offense out of the end zone the entire playoff game LMAO

I didn't see RW making excuses for his supporting cast being a pile of shit. And he went to the Rose Bowl in his first season with the team.

So there's that.

PAChiefsGuy
07-25-2017, 02:19 PM

They let Bell run all over them. They didn't do a good job. They did a good job in the redzone, that's it.

Stop acting like they held the Steelers to 3-pts, they got dominated basically everywhere except the redzone. #Fact

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 02:20 PM
BRING

ON

MAH

HOMEY

Yea this is a super intellectual comment. Congrats.
The kid will fail with people like you rushing him onto the field.
Bray needs to stay the #2 until AT LEAST mid-season.

O.city
07-25-2017, 02:23 PM
They let Bell run all over them. They didn't do a good job. They did a good job in the redzone, that's it.

Stop acting like they held the Steelers to 3-pts, they got dominated basically everywhere except the redzone. #Fact

The steelers have a great offense.

The chiefs defense held them to 18 points. That's good. Good enough to win.

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:23 PM

Coming from the guys who think Alex Smith is elite, no wonder you were impressed with an 18 point outing.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2017, 02:25 PM
Coming from the guys who think Alex Smith is elite, no wonder you were impressed with a 18 point outing.

Chiefs offense scored less than 18 points in 9 of Smith's 15 games last year.

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:26 PM
Yea this is a super intellectual comment. Congrats.
The kid will fail with people like you rushing him onto the field.
Bray needs to stay the #2 until AT LEAST mid-season.

You meant intelligent, you dumb fuck. God, can you literally do ANYTHING right?

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:27 PM
Chiefs offense scored less than 18 points in 9 of Smith's 15 games last year.

https://imnotatoy.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/killyourself.gif

O.city
07-25-2017, 02:27 PM
I hope that late round ILB whose name escapes me has a good preseason. I worry about our ilbs

Hammock Parties
07-25-2017, 02:28 PM
Tiger is shitting all over this training camp thread with anti-Mahomes posts and camp has barely started. Ban him from the thread. He's going to make a fuckpot of it all.

O.city
07-25-2017, 02:30 PM
But DJ looks good. Maybe he's found the fountain of youth

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 02:30 PM

They completely owned time of possession. You need time on the clock to put together scores. Losing the field position battle doesn't help, either.

Facts.

DaneMcCloud
07-25-2017, 02:31 PM
I hope that late round ILB whose name escapes me has a good preseason. I worry about our ilbs

Eligwe

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:31 PM
I don't know when my moment was with Alex Smith, but it happened. After awhile, you just know what you're looking at. I remember turning to my friend during Cassel's... third year? Second? Regardless, he made some dog shit throw and we quietly turned to each other and just... knew. The rest of the watch party was still rooting for the Chiefs, but we knew - it was pointless as long as he was under center.

With Smith, it was when I was watching the Packers. Rodgers delivered a back shoulder bullet 20 yards out, and I just realized I have never once seen that throw from Smith.

QB is the single most important position in all of team sports. Don't you think we deserve - just once - to have that position be filled by our best player? Imagine that? Because it looks a lot like this:

http://images2.onionstatic.com/onion/2854/4/original/600.jpg

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 02:32 PM
Tiger is shitting all over this training camp thread with anti-Mahomes posts and camp has barely started. Ban him from the thread. He's going to make a ****pot of it all.

Crybaby Geno forgets this isn't Mahomes' year at QB. Facts are fact, Reid is sitting the rookie thru this year to LEARN.

staylor26

Eligwe

He certainly has a shot to be this years surprise

Hammock Parties
Crybaby Geno forgets this isn't Mahomes' year at QB. Facts are fact, Reid is sitting the rookie thru this year to LEARN.

It doesn't matter. This isn't a thread for you to shit on Mahomes. This is the training camp thread. Think positive or GTFO.

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:33 PM
They completely owned time of possession. You Smith needs a shit load of time on the clock to put together scores field goals. Losing the field position battle doesn't help, either.

Facts Fixed.

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:34 PM
Eligwe

He certainly has a shot to be this years surprise

I have this weird feeling that K-pass is going to dominate fools, and there will be a midseason swell of "WHY DID WE FIRE DORSEY?"

RunKC
07-25-2017, 02:35 PM
Chiefs did nothing 6 drives in a row in the playoff game. Don't need more time. Need to actually do something with the ball when you have it

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 02:36 PM
I don't know when my moment was with Alex Smith, but it happened. After awhile, you just know what you're looking at. I remember turning to my friend during Cassel's... third year? Second? Regardless, he made some dog shit throw and we quietly turned to each other and just... knew. The rest of the watch party was still rooting for the Chiefs, but we knew - it was pointless as long as he was under center.

With Smith, it was when I was watching the Packers. Rodgers delivered a back shoulder bullet 20 yards out, and I just realized I have never once seen that throw from Smith.

QB is the single most important position in all of team sports. Don't you think we deserve - just once - to have that position be filled by our best player? Imagine that? Because it looks a lot like this:

http://images2.onionstatic.com/onion/2854/4/original/600.jpg

Foolishly, you forget that as a unit, the Defense is the most important aspect of a winning team. And when your defense comes equipped with a bottom 10 run defense, it's not going to cut it against the major playoff teams. A competent offense comes in second in the formula for a championship, with the QB and RB being the most important pieces. Sans Jerry Rice, Running backs are more commonly known for their contribution to winning a ring than receivers have.

Julio, Dez, Ochocinco, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Fitzgerald, Terrell Owens, Moss have won absolutely nothing. And they have been the best in the business since Jerry Rice.

-King-
07-25-2017, 02:36 PM
Jesus fuck you guys are annoying. Keep the Alex Smith shit in the other 36384 threads you've fucked up.
Posted via Mobile Device

staylor26
07-25-2017, 02:37 PM
I have this weird feeling that K-pass is going to dominate fools, and there will be a midseason swell of "WHY DID WE FIRE DORSEY?"

Eligwe and Kpass would be the first two guys on my list for potential surprises.

If one of them does, and the everybody else stays relatively healthy, we might have our best defense yet.

Rasputin
They completely owned time of possession. You need time on the clock to put together scores. Losing the field position battle doesn't help, either.

Facts.

That's fucking bullshit excuse for a "game manager quarterback". Why didn't he control the TOP? First downs and touchdowns could have won us the game.

Dayze
That's ****ing bullshit excuse for a "game manager quarterback". Why didn't he control the TOP? First downs and touchdowns could have won us the game.

BOOM

LMAO

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:38 PM
Chiefs did nothing 6 drives in a row in the playoff game. Don't need more time. Need to actually do something with the ball when you have it

That's why we are all so excited about training camp. (hint hint)

I am quietly excited about Hunt, as well. I don't know why people fell out of love with Spencer Ware, but it's happened. He's going to be a hell of a bruiser with hopefully Hunt being the lead back.

Wonder when we'll see a depth chart. But I heard Petro make a good point - Reid hasn't done anything weird with training camp. When a dude is listed as the starter, he's usually the starter. They don't play games with the depth chart.

Dayze
Jesus **** you guys are annoying. Keep the Alex Smith shit in the other 36384 threads you've ****ed up.
Posted via Mobile Device

That.

Tribal Warfare

Veach had a hand in the process too so you could say business as usual in that area.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2017, 02:39 PM

Just like the second half of the Colts playoff game...or the first half of the Pats playoff game...or the ending of the 2011 49ers/Giants NFCCG.

PAChiefsGuy

Big Ben's numbers in that playoff game compared to Alex Smith (who the Alex Smith haters blame the loss solely on)

Ben Roethlisberger 20/31 224 7.2 0-1 27.7 72.5
Alex Smith 20/34 172 5.1 1-1 33.3 69.7

So basically Alex Smith played just as good as Big Ben. Neither played well but it goes to show so if our run D and our RBs played better maybe we win that game.

Not saying Alex Smith played well, he didn't, but blaming just him for that playoff loss is ridiculous considering Big Ben played no better.

Lets also not forget Eric Fisher holding penalty and how Alex Smith/Maclin had to bail us out of that 3rd and long because of Kelce's immaturity.

Also, how many drops did we have that game?

Coming from the guys who think Alex Smith is elite, no wonder you were impressed with an 18 point outing.

Not once did I ever say Alex Smith is elite and Tiger had never said that either. I said he is a good QB and a great game manager and we can win with him (Reid has said everything I have said himself). Nothing more, nothing less.

saphojunkie
Foolishly, you forget that as a unit, the Defense is the most important aspect of a winning team. And when your defense comes equipped with a bottom 10 run defense, it's not going to cut it against the major playoff teams. A competent offense comes in second in the formula for a championship, with the QB and RB being the most important pieces. Sans Jerry Rice, Running backs are more commonly known for their contribution to winning a ring than receivers have.

Julio, Dez, Ochocinco, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Fitzgerald, Terrell Owens, Moss have won absolutely nothing. And they have been the best in the business since Jerry Rice.

No one is talking about wide receivers, you walking foreskin.

ptlyon
07-25-2017, 02:40 PM
Hair and image consultant ROFL

DaneMcCloud
07-25-2017, 02:41 PM
I don't know why people fell out of love with Spencer Ware, but it's happened.

Ware's started out hot the past few years but has been broken down in late December and January.

Maybe that changes this year with a healthy West and Kareem Hunt but if the Chiefs can't run the ball effectively late in the season, an early playoff exit should be expected.

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:41 PM
Dear Lord,

Please make me a mod, that I might ban hammer fools from threads for bringing up Alex Smith playoff losses as positives while we are talking about training camp. I shall make them stick to thy topics, or I will smite them with thy own ruinous hand.

Amen.

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 02:42 PM
Ware's started out hot the past few years but has been broken down in late December and January.

Maybe that changes this year with a healthy West and Kareem Hunt but if the Chiefs can't run the ball effectively late in the season, an early playoff exit should be expected.

For sure. When the time comes, you still have to run the ball. I think Hunt fits the Reid scheme as well as any back we've had not named Jamaal.

bigjosh
07-25-2017, 02:43 PM
Tiger is shitting all over this training camp thread with anti-Mahomes posts and camp has barely started. Ban him from the thread. He's going to make a fuckpot of it all.

i concur with all of this.

Hammock Parties
Dear Lord,

Please make me a mod, that I might ban hammer fools from threads for bringing up Alex Smith playoff losses as positives while we are talking about training camp. I shall make them stick to thy topics, or I will smite them with thy own ruinous hand.

Amen.

Yup. Look at what this turd did to the thread with one comment:

Ban him from the thread, mods.

ptlyon
Tiger is shitting all over this training camp thread with anti-Mahomes posts and camp has barely started. Ban him from the thread. He's going to make a ****pot of it all.

This yo

RunKC
07-25-2017, 02:44 PM
Foolishly, you forget that as a unit, the Defense is the most important aspect of a winning team.

Unless your name is Pat Mahomes and you have the worst defense in CFB. Then it's all your fault LMAO

Dayze
07-25-2017, 02:46 PM
he makes this site unbearable at times.
the offseason, yeah, I get it. It's crazy all the time. but TC has started and will be in full swing in few days.

MU him or send him to the RR so he can post to his hearts content about all of his 'facts'. maybe eventually he'll realize no one wants to hear his hot takes on Alex; if we're lucky, he'll take a new job in Calcutta and wont have access to the internet at all.

O.city
07-25-2017, 02:47 PM

Facts.

Again, they're a great offense. You aren't going to completely take away everything.

Points matter. Facts

PAChiefsGuy
07-25-2017, 02:49 PM
ZzdWueuf0yg

Hammock Parties
07-25-2017, 02:53 PM
Reid's voice sounds funny. I wonder if his health is OK.

PAChiefsGuy
07-25-2017, 02:54 PM

Gotta love the shirt.

tredadda
07-25-2017, 02:57 PM
Prescott hauled in 10 wins as a Junior, 8 wins and a bowl game win as a Senior playing in the SEC

RW literally walked into Wisconsin as a transfer and won the starting job and literally CARRIED his team to the Rose Bowl

Meanwhile Mahomes averaged 5.3 wins a season over 3 years in one of the weaker conferences in college football.

Give the kid plenty of time to learn, he needs it.

So wait you will defend Alex with all your might by blaming his team for his failures while blaming Mahomes for not having more wins despite his defense being historically bad? Wow, just wow.

penbrook
07-25-2017, 02:58 PM
ZzdWueuf0yg

How old is this video?

Rasputin
07-25-2017, 02:59 PM

He sounded fine in the presser yesterday so that was after the draft and he probably hasn't had a lot of sleep.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2017, 03:00 PM
How old is this video?

Apr 28, 2017

The Franchise
07-25-2017, 03:05 PM
Ban Tiger from this thread, please.

rico
07-25-2017, 03:16 PM

This... I just want to read about how TC is going, for fuck's sake...I feel like I'm in the majority there.

O.city
07-25-2017, 03:19 PM
I vote no training camp mega thread

Let's do daily threads

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:23 PM

I am not surprised at all because DJ told everyone he would be here- and he is.

Some posters actually said he was full of shit. They knew DJ's body better than he did. :shake:

stumppy
07-25-2017, 03:24 PM

This

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 03:24 PM
This thread is shit.No surprise coming from the OP who posts a GIF of a player who won't be the starting QB. :facepalm:

ModSocks
07-25-2017, 03:27 PM

This. Again.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 03:27 PM
This... I just want to read about how TC is going, for ****'s sake...I feel like I'm in the majority there.

Yes, because I was the first person to post about Smith. You mouth breathing mule.

RealSNR
07-25-2017, 03:28 PM
This thread is shit.No surprise coming from the OP who posts a GIF of a player who won't be the starting QB. :facepalm:

Then go the fuck away. Please.

You're having a miserable time. We're having a miserable time because you're here. Do something useful for once in your fucking life and save our training camp thread by sacrificing yourself.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:28 PM

And here is Tiger with his usual dumbass post to shit all over the Training Camp thread with his 2PM hate.

Mods, can we ban him from this thread so we don't have to wade through pages of his tired Alex diatribes to get Chief's news???

This should be a NO TROLL THREAD!!

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 03:29 PM
So wait you will defend Alex with all your might by blaming his team for his failures while blaming Mahomes for not having more wins despite his defense being historically bad? Wow, just wow.

If you want a rookie to play (which Mahomes will not be doing but you have delusional posters who still think he'll win the job this year) he better have the skills and the experience to run a pro team. A winning pedigree most definitely helps your case to have the job (luck, newton, Prescott, Wilson, Mariota, Winston)

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 03:30 PM
Then go the **** away. Please.

You're having a miserable time. We're having a miserable time because you're here. Do something useful for once in your ****ing life and save our training camp thread by sacrificing yourself.

You're mad. Don't like it? Then don't read and don't post. Ignore feature, kid. I didn't start the original Mahomes or Smith posts. Fact. It's you responding to my posts that makes this an ongoing topic.

Common sense.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:31 PM

:clap::clap::clap:

He turns Every thread into a personal shrine to Alex. :rolleyes:

kcchiefsus
07-25-2017, 03:31 PM

I hope your entire family dies.

RealSNR
07-25-2017, 03:32 PM
You're mad. Don't like it? Then don't read and don't post. Ignore feature, kid. I didn't start the original Mahomes or Smith posts. Fact. It's you responding to my posts that makes this an ongoing topic.

Common sense.

You said so yourself. "This thread is shit."

Then YOU fucking ignore it.

ModSocks
07-25-2017, 03:33 PM

Well that escalated quickly.

stumppy
07-25-2017, 03:34 PM

Then YOU fucking ignore it.

If he posts anything after that then he is here to troll and only troll.

Kick him the fuck out.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:34 PM
Then go the **** away. Please.

You're having a miserable time. We're having a miserable time because you're here. Do something useful for once in your ****ing life and save our training camp thread by sacrificing yourself.

THIS!!!

Please ban him from this thread!! He is just regurgitating the same nonsense he has posted in every fucking thread. I want Chiefs news-Not more Tiger ball washing.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:38 PM
he makes this site unbearable at times.
the offseason, yeah, I get it. It's crazy all the time. but TC has started and will be in full swing in few days.

MU him or send him to the RR so he can post to his hearts content about all of his 'facts'. maybe eventually he'll realize no one wants to hear his hot takes on Alex; if we're lucky, he'll take a new job in Calcutta and wont have access to the internet at all.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 03:38 PM

He turns Every thread into a personal shrine to Alex. :rolleyes:

Hyperbole much?

raybec 4
07-25-2017, 03:39 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQv61zZ1em51mfNIf4J46OkvYbruxyoZJtW6zUHEGmERfn82sp

Halfcan

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

TigeRRUppeRRcut
To be excited for training camp would be to support the starting QB... if you can't accept that then you're delusional and aren't on the same page as Reid and the coaching staff. Get over your fantasies, and bring yourself to reality.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:40 PM
This... I just want to read about how TC is going, for ****'s sake...I feel like I'm in the majority there.

You are- the only one that cares about Tiger's tired bullshit is Tiger.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:42 PM

:rolleyes:

Ban Hammer- Please!!

Whoever takes out the trash can have all my casino cash!!

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 03:43 PM

If anyone could be a bigger sociopath than Clay W. , it's you.

OnTheWarpath15
07-25-2017, 03:44 PM
Damn, mods. Hate to say this, but you're doing no better than the group before. Assclowns go in Romper Room. Rest of us talk football.

This is not different than before - letting one troll ruin threads.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
Looking forward to the 3-headed dual threat monster that Reid is going to unleash this season. Should be good.

Halfcan

Then YOU ****ing ignore it.

Reerun_KC
Well fuck me. Nice training camp thread. Jesus. Can we stop derailing every thread?

Ban that miserable tool bag please.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 03:45 PM
Damn, mods. Hate to say this, but you're doing no better than the group before. Assclowns go in Romper Room. Rest of us talk football.

Coming from the old man who never contributes much anymore, takes a lot of nerve to call out the mods.

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 03:45 PM

This.

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 03:46 PM
I'm seriously curious to see how Hunt transitions and it it keeps ware fresh late in the season.

OnTheWarpath15
07-25-2017, 03:47 PM
Coming from the old man who never contributes much anymore, takes a lot of nerve to call out the mods.

This old man personally knows and am friends with 80% or more of the mod group. So I have no problem "calling them out" and I'm pretty goddamn sure they'll have no issue with it.

TL;DR?

Fuck off.

bsp4444
07-25-2017, 03:50 PM
To be excited for training camp would be to support the starting QB... if you can't accept that then you're delusional and aren't on the same page as Reid and the coaching staff. Get over your fantasies, and bring yourself to reality.

BS. Training camp is about finding out what we have and how to utilize it.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:50 PM
Hyperbole much?

ROFL

How many Alex shit post do you have in this thread already?

Enough to make the rest of the site want you banned from it.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 03:53 PM
Well **** me. Nice training camp thread. Jesus. Can we stop derailing every thread?

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

RealSNR
07-25-2017, 03:55 PM
Watch out guys. If we're not careful, we're going to miss Tigger's financial contribution! Wouldn't that be fucking terrible?

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 03:56 PM
What is it about training camp that's gets you all fired up for fall?

ModSocks
07-25-2017, 03:57 PM

Tiger, I will try to reason with you. You and I haven't really debated much and i mostly watch your feuds from the sideline.

The issue, really, isn't your opinion so much as it is your incessant need to white knight Smith every goddamn time someone says something unfavorable about him.

Look, people say shit all the damn time that i don't always agree with. It doesn't mean i need to pick a debate every goddamn time it happens. That would get real old, real fast.

Let other people have an opinion with out you in their damn grill all the time. It's annoying as all fuck.

You see an opinion on Smith you disagree with? IGNORE IT. That fucking simple. You wanna pick a battle every now and then, fine. But every goddamn time? JFC, son.

It's incessant, girl like whining.

You think this thread is shit? Then kick rocks.

Speaking of kicking rocks, wtf happened to Laz?

raybec 4
07-25-2017, 03:57 PM
Watch out guys. If we're not careful, we're going to miss Tigger's financial contribution! Wouldn't that be ****ing terrible?

The best financial contribution for Tiger would've been the $500 dollar abortion his mom didn't have.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2017, 03:58 PM
This is an overwhelming majority against Tiger participating in this thread. Do what must be done, mods.

Keep the Alex Smith shit in the other 36384 threads you've fucked up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dear Lord,

Please make me a mod, that I might ban hammer fools from threads for bringing up Alex Smith

i concur with all of this.

This yo

MU him or send him to the RR so he can post to his hearts content about all of his 'facts'.

This... I just want to read about how TC is going, for fuck's sake...

This

This. Again.

Mods, can we ban him from this thread so we don't have to wade through pages of his tired Alex diatribes to get Chief's news???

Damn, mods. Assclowns go in Romper Room.

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 03:59 PM
The best financial contribution for Tiger would've been the $500 dollar abortion his mom didn't have.

Holy shit.

raybec 4
07-25-2017, 03:59 PM
Tiger, I will try to reason with you. You and I haven't really debated much and i mostly watch your feuds from the sideline.

The issue, really, isn't your opinion so much as it is your incessant need to white knight Smith every goddamn time someone says something unfavorable about him.

Look, people say shit all the damn time that i don't always agree with. It doesn't mean i need to pick a debate every goddamn time it happens. That would get real old, real fast.

Let other people have an opinion with out you in their damn grill all the time. It's annoying as all ****.

You see an opinion on Smith you disagree with? IGNORE IT. That ****ing simple. You wanna pick a battle every now and then, fine. But every goddamn time? JFC, son.

It's incessant, girl like whining.

You think this thread is shit? Then kick rocks.

Speaking of kicking rocks, wtf happened to Laz?

Laz is circulating a petition to move Berry to OLB. He'll be back.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 04:03 PM
This is an overwhelming majority against Tiger participating in this thread. Do what must be done, mods.

penbrook
07-25-2017, 04:08 PM
Terez A. Paylor @TerezPaylor
#Chiefs promote Mike Borgonzi to director of player personnel & hire David Hinson as an area scout & Michael Davis as a personnel executive.

BryanBusby
07-25-2017, 04:10 PM
Alex Smith

RunKC
07-25-2017, 04:11 PM
Terez A. Paylor @TerezPaylor
#Chiefs promote Mike Borgonzi to director of player personnel & hire David Hinson as an area scout & Michael Davis as a personnel executive.

Worked with Andy in Philly.

"The Kansas City Eagles" transformation is complete.

DaneMcCloud
07-25-2017, 04:13 PM
Worked with Andy in Philly.

"The Kansas City Eagles" transformation is complete.

Borgonzi was hired under Pioli and never worked for the Eagles

Red Dawg
07-25-2017, 04:15 PM

Hahaha.....you schooled him son. That fool thought he was cool.

staylor26
07-25-2017, 04:20 PM

He's talking about the other two.

Pretty sure neither were there for Reid's tenure based on what I read, but I could be wrong.

DaneMcCloud
07-25-2017, 04:26 PM
He's talking about the other two.

Pretty sure neither were there for Reid's tenure based on what I read, but I could be wrong.

Even if they are from Philly, it really shouldn't be a surprise, as Veach spent most of his career there.

It's not unlike Dorsey hiring guys from Green Bay.

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 04:28 PM
Hali cut?

staylor26
07-25-2017, 04:28 PM
Even if they are from Philly, it really shouldn't be a surprise, as Veach spent most of his career there.

It's not unlike Dorsey hiring guys from Green Bay.

Exactly. It doesn't prove/mean anything.

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 04:31 PM
Hali cut?

?

raybec 4
07-25-2017, 04:32 PM
?

???

penbrook
07-25-2017, 04:36 PM
Hali cut?

Way to start a fucking rumor

DaneMcCloud
07-25-2017, 04:40 PM
Hali cut?

The Chiefs can't cut Hali, you bumblefuck

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 04:42 PM
The Chiefs can't cut Hali, you bumble****

Yep. At best, we find a trade buddy

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 04:42 PM
Way to start a ****ing rumor

No rumor. Just hoping.

New World Order
07-25-2017, 04:44 PM
How is our football Lord and Savior doing so far?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 04:47 PM
What's the news on nacho runez... He getting any better?

New World Order
07-25-2017, 04:48 PM
What's the news on nacho runez... He getting any better?

Name makes you hungry for Mexican food, doesn't it?

pugsnotdrugs19
07-25-2017, 04:53 PM
One of my favorite parts of the year-- football is almost back.

Wish I could make it up to St. Joe, always thought TC would be a cool weekend experience. Especially this year with Mahomes just starting out.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 04:55 PM
Here we are trying to talk football but in reality most people just want to engage/post about drama

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 05:00 PM
Name makes you hungry for Mexican food, doesn't it?

Or Priest eating some nachos.

Easy 6
07-25-2017, 05:01 PM

Halfcan
07-25-2017, 05:01 PM
Here we are trying to talk football but in reality most people just want to engage/post about drama

So far the whole thread has been about you.

Congrats Drama Queen.

saphojunkie
07-25-2017, 05:10 PM
There's nothing intrinsically wrong with my thread. It provides valuable information, updated tweet widgets, and a glorious gif of our glorious future.

I think, as training camp goes, we should do a weekly thread that locks every monday morning. That way, we can purge old arguments with each new week. Daily is too frequent.

pugsnotdrugs19
07-25-2017, 05:16 PM
07/25 9a - Welch Live from Training Camp&Royals Trade
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/kcsp.hosted.cx/hosting/media/kcsp/1641838/119970313.mp3

Welch from 610 gives live reports from camp earlier today. He says that it's worth the trip to camp just to see Mahomes throw the football. Says Hunt is the standout so far. More in the pod.

rico
07-25-2017, 05:18 PM
Yes, because I was the first person to post about Smith. You mouth breathing mule.

I didn't say you were the first. And if you were, so what? There's a huge difference between merely being the first to post about Alex and spamming a TC thread with your worn out Alex shtick.

pugsnotdrugs19
07-25-2017, 05:20 PM
Why can't people be excited about the whole team as it pertains to TC? Why do Alex opinions have to matter?

Speaking for myself-- I am well aware that this is Smith's team in 2017. I'm still just as excited as previous years, if not more so because of Mahomes' presence and the overall team talent.

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 05:21 PM
07/25 9a - Welch Live from Training Camp&Royals Trade
http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/kcsp.hosted.cx/hosting/media/kcsp/1641838/119970313.mp3

Welch from 610 gives live reports from camp earlier today. He says that it's worth the trip to camp just to see Mahomes throw the football. Says Hunt is the standout so far. More in the pod.
:clap:

DaneMcCloud
07-25-2017, 05:30 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">IM GOING LIVE ON FACEBOOK AT 8pm EST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT... TUNE IN ---&gt; <a href="https://t.co/UlfXNblEdd">https://t.co/UlfXNblEdd</a></p>&mdash; Tamba Hali (@TambaHali91) <a href="https://twitter.com/TambaHali91/status/889987318676893697">July 25, 2017</a></blockquote>

TLO
07-25-2017, 05:30 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">IM GOING LIVE ON FACEBOOK AT 8pm EST TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT... TUNE IN ---&gt; <a href="https://t.co/UlfXNblEdd">https://t.co/UlfXNblEdd</a></p>&mdash; Tamba Hali (@TambaHali91) <a href="https://twitter.com/TambaHali91/status/889987318676893697">July 25, 2017</a></blockquote>

Hoo boy

pugsnotdrugs19
07-25-2017, 05:32 PM

Don't f**k this up, Tamba.

rico
07-25-2017, 05:33 PM

Holy shit.

Hammock Parties
07-25-2017, 05:36 PM
Because we are the Chiefs

RunKC
07-25-2017, 05:36 PM
"End this now or there will be consequences."

Andy Reid/Clark Hunt

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 05:37 PM
This is gonna be awesomeness...

Nothing says fail more than going "live" on Facebook.

pugsnotdrugs19
07-25-2017, 05:43 PM
Mike Welch from his live report today at camp on 610: "Patrick Mahomes, apparently he just looks like that hard worker out here. Watching him-- he looks even better than at OTAs. It looks like he found a way to progress here even on his six weeks off, and for a rookie QB, you know, a guy who isn't really use to the grind of the NFL and all the time that has to be put in-- to see him progress that quickly is really exciting for everybody."

RunKC
07-25-2017, 05:44 PM
Jags C Brandon Linder got a $51.7 million dollar deal. Man Mitch morse is going to be hard to keep.

Rain Man
07-25-2017, 05:44 PM
I enjoy the start of training camp. All of the offseason Chiefsplanet bickering ends and we move blissfully into training camp bickering.

New World Order
07-25-2017, 05:46 PM

Awesome!

New World Order
07-25-2017, 05:47 PM
Mike Welch from his live report today at camp on 610: "Patrick Mahomes, apparently he just looks like that hard worker out here. Watching him-- he looks even better than at OTAs. It looks like he found a way to progress here even on his six weeks off, and for a rookie QB, you know, a guy who isn't really use to the grind of the NFL and all the time that has to be put in-- to see him progress that quickly is really exciting for everybody."

Oh boy.

Oh boy.

Oh boy.

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 05:49 PM

:wackit:

RunKC
07-25-2017, 05:51 PM
Looking at camp pictures...good God Tanoh towers over everybody.

Easy 6
07-25-2017, 06:08 PM

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 06:10 PM

Don't be a Debbie downer. This could be entertaining...

O.city
07-25-2017, 06:11 PM
Yeah tamba that's uh, probably not smart

RunKC
07-25-2017, 06:21 PM
Tamba is defending his Joe Paterno tweets on fb live.

FFS

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-25-2017, 06:27 PM

Well ?

rico
07-25-2017, 06:29 PM
Tamba seems very personable. Wish he wouldn't get into the Joe Paterno stuff, but I believe he explained it as he perceived/experienced it... He obviously had one of those "oops, that came out wrong" moments after his Twitter comments about Kraft...

I love Tamba...it's cool to feel "talked to" by a Chief, let alone one of my personal favorites.

C3HIEF3S
07-25-2017, 06:29 PM
Well ?

https://www.facebook.com/tambahali91/videos/1393191747461489/

pugsnotdrugs19
07-25-2017, 06:39 PM
I get where he is coming from. Tamba realizes that this is likely his final shot at a title in KC. A lot of the other guys, specifically those who missed OTAs, are not in the same boat. They have more time to play with.

I'd be upset too if I was Hali.

mdchiefsfan
07-25-2017, 06:40 PM
I vote no training camp mega thread

Let's do daily threads

2nd'd

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-25-2017, 06:43 PM
https://www.facebook.com/tambahali91/videos/1393191747461489/

Well, he sounds like a team player.

Kiimo
07-25-2017, 06:43 PM
Where can i find more of those delicious gifs of Alex missing wide open wide receivers

Hydrae
07-25-2017, 06:49 PM
Where can i find more of those delicious gifs of Alex missing wide open wide receivers

Let's not start that again. That was last year; this thread is about getting ready for the new season.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
07-25-2017, 06:54 PM
Summary on the Tamba rant??

Kiimo
07-25-2017, 06:55 PM
You don't understand, they help me get psyched by showing me what the future might bring some day when Mahomes side whips a 100 mph fastball into their waiting arms.

Reerun_KC
07-25-2017, 06:56 PM

Yeah no need to trigger the alecues crowd. PM clay...

Bugeater
07-25-2017, 06:58 PM
Summary on the Tamba rant??He said he hates fake ass fans like you.

Marcellus
07-25-2017, 07:16 PM

4 users on CP account for 90%.

rico
07-25-2017, 08:43 PM
Summary on the Tamba rant??

Oh he basically explained that he is upset because he wants to win a ring, but probably won't because he isn't getting any younger and at the moment, the Chiefs have Alex Smith as their QB. He's real pissed about that, dude.

stumppy
07-25-2017, 09:00 PM
He said he hates fake ass fans like you.

ROFL

PAChiefsGuy
07-25-2017, 09:03 PM
Oh he basically explained that he is upset because he wants to win a ring, but probably won't because he isn't getting any younger and at the moment, the Chiefs have Alex Smith as their QB. He's real pissed about that, dude.

GaqKIsTHzSA&t=46s

rico
07-25-2017, 09:40 PM
GaqKIsTHzSA&t=46s

LMAO You ASS11 dorks are unreal.

I was being fucking facetious, you twat-waffle.

Ok, now I'm contradicting an earlier post of mine in this thread from earlier...

So...back to training camp!!!

RealSNR
07-25-2017, 11:12 PM
sapho, thanks for the thread, but can you talk to Dante84 about how to get a better twitter feed going? All you got are #Chiefs and #kcchiefs hashtags, so you get a lot of random fan Betsy Jones from Columbia, MO talking about the Chiefs tea cozies she's currently knitting.

We don't give a shit about what random fan thinks about Michael Vick interning with the Chiefs. We DO care about reports and links to articles.

rico
07-25-2017, 11:14 PM
sapho, thanks for the thread, but can you talk to Dante84 about how to get a better twitter feed going? All you got are #Chiefs and #kcchiefs hashtags, so you get a lot of random fan Betsy Jones from Columbia, MO talking about the Chiefs tea cozies she's currently knitting.

We don't give a shit about what random fan thinks about Michael Vick interning with the Chiefs. We DO care about reports and links to articles.

Yeah, like that year we got Lance The Spoken, Nick Jacobs, Brandon Kiley I think was another...all kinds of cool Twitter shit from dudes who go to every TC practice.

threebag
07-25-2017, 11:16 PM
LMAO you dumb fucks with the Alex Smith hate.

BryanBusby
07-26-2017, 12:07 AM
A
L
E
X

S
M
I
T
H

MMXcalibur
07-26-2017, 12:31 AM
Training camp is such a cocktease.

If the offense does well, I get concerned that the defense is looking like ass.
If the defense does well, I mutter "goddamnit, Alex...".

All the while, it's press conference after press conference of how everything is sunshine and rainbows. I'll pay attention enough to read up on the major bullet points (who's doing well/not so well), but overall the coming of training camp only signals for me that it's almost time to get pissed off again on Sundays.

Throughout it all though, I do keep a specific eye out for one thing:
Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries.

...and I guess seeing how Patrick Mahomes might add a wrinkle this time around, but I'll wait to see it during a live-action game. I won't get a boner every time he throws a spiral 10+ yards down the field in practice.

Hammock Parties
07-26-2017, 07:36 AM
Mike Welch from his live report today at camp on 610:

"Patrick Mahomes, apparently he just looks like that hard worker out here. Watching him-- he looks even better than at OTAs. It looks like he found a way to progress here even on his six weeks off, and for a rookie QB, you know, a guy who isn't really use to the grind of the NFL and all the time that has to be put in-- to see him progress that quickly is really exciting for everybody."

http://i.imgur.com/bFfQES9.gif

Bugeater
07-26-2017, 07:39 AM
OMG that is fantastic.

Dayze
07-26-2017, 07:40 AM
Training camp is such a cocktease.

If the offense does well, I get concerned that the defense is looking like ass.
If the defense does well, I mutter "goddamnit, Alex...".

All the while, it's press conference after press conference of how everything is sunshine and rainbows. I'll pay attention enough to read up on the major bullet points (who's doing well/not so well), but overall the coming of training camp only signals for me that it's almost time to get pissed off again on Sundays.

Throughout it all though, I do keep a specific eye out for one thing:
Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries. Please no injuries.

...and I guess seeing how Patrick Mahomes might add a wrinkle this time around, but I'll wait to see it during a live-action game. I won't get a boner every time he throws a spiral 10+ yards down the field in practice.

Same here. LMAO

Rasputin
07-26-2017, 07:43 AM

Awesomeness

bgguitarman
07-26-2017, 08:14 AM

I've never been to TC but am planning on going with my son and very much looking forward to it.

Do you got to get there really really early to get a good spot? Any places to camp out or affordable hotels near by?

Who else is going?

Any response to this? I'm also curious.

Rasputin
07-26-2017, 08:28 AM
Any response to this? I'm also curious.

No I thought I was put on universal ignore lol

You going?

pugsnotdrugs19

LMAO Here's to hoping that GIF is used many, many times in the future

RunKC
Family fun day is by far the best day to go. My nephew loved it last year. Be sure to get there 30 mins early for a good seat.

I'd recommend going back to next morning for the Alumni Day team autograph session.

Rasputin
07-26-2017, 08:33 AM
Family fun day is by far the best day to go. My nephew loved it last year. Be sure to get there 30 mins early for a good seat.

I'd recommend going back to next morning for the Alumni Day team autograph session.

For five bucks is there a gait entrance and you just pay for who's with you?

How bout places to stay close by or camping areas?

raybec 4
07-26-2017, 08:34 AM

Gunther Cunningham disagrees

RealSNR
07-26-2017, 08:37 AM
LMAO at all the dumbass chicks on Twitter who no longer support the Chiefs because the Chiefs brought on Vick as a coaching INTERN, yet when the team drafted a guy who punched a pregnant woman in the stomach, that was all fine.

milkman
07-26-2017, 08:42 AM
For five bucks is there a gait entrance and you just pay for who's with you?

How bout places to stay close by or camping areas?

Just walk the walk.

Rasputin
07-26-2017, 08:44 AM
Just walk the walk.

LMAO

Hammock Parties
07-26-2017, 08:44 AM
Why the fuck would you go to TC on the day the hordes descend en masse?

Just go 2-3 times on less populated days.

bgguitarman
07-26-2017, 08:47 AM
No I thought I was put on universal ignore lol

You going?

I'm seriously considering going. I've never been and I think it would be a cool experience for my son.

RunKC
07-26-2017, 08:52 AM
Why the **** would you go to TC on the day the hordes descend en masse?

Just go 2-3 times on less populated days.

Depends on if you have kids

RunKC
07-26-2017, 08:54 AM
Also I don't have a clue where to stay. It's only an hour drive for me from OP to St Joe, so I just leave at like 6 AM

Dante84
07-26-2017, 09:14 AM

Here's the one that's been used in the past. Feel free to copy and paste the text from this post into the OP.

I'm not sure who manages this list, though, so it may need to be freshened up to include more (or less?) journalists.

<a class="twitter-timeline" href="https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs" data-widget-id="626499144807362561">Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs</a>
<script>!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?'http':'https';if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs");</script>

Titty Meat
07-26-2017, 09:15 AM
Mahomes already improving after 6 weeks gotta wonder what he'll be like this time next year after he sits a year.

Dunit35
07-26-2017, 09:19 AM
What kind of distance is it to St. Joe from Blue Springs?

RunKC
07-26-2017, 09:20 AM
Boner alert. Mahomes making some throws

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidphotokc/status/890218139937644545

penbrook
07-26-2017, 09:24 AM
Per Terez Paylor

Kelce says Mahomes is picking up the offense faster than he did. "It took me years to get this stuff down."

Kelce: "Kareem Hunt man, he's coming along. Looking good out there."

Chiefnj2
07-26-2017, 09:25 AM
Mahomes already improving after 6 weeks gotta wonder what he'll be like this time next year after he sits a year.

He'll probably be able to hit the trash cans.

The Franchise
07-26-2017, 09:26 AM
Per Terez Paylor

Kelce says Mahomes is picking up the offense faster than he did. "It took me years to get this stuff down."

He won't hit 200 yards. /Clay

That $50 is going towards a Mahomes jersey.

Titty Meat
07-26-2017, 09:33 AM
Per Terez Paylor

There it is. The media always picks 1 guy every year who looks great! and doesn't do shit all year.

pugsnotdrugs19
07-26-2017, 09:42 AM

All up to him.... by all accounts, he seems to be a very hard worker. Seems to want 'it'.

I'd bet that in his own mind, he is busting his ass to take Alex's job this year, not Bray's. And he should want to start. If he can know the offense inside and out by 2018, it will go a long way.

raybec 4
07-26-2017, 09:53 AM
What kind of distance is it to St. Joe from Blue Springs?

It's more driving time than it takes to type https://www.google.com/maps

staylor26
07-26-2017, 09:58 AM
There it is. The media always picks 1 guy every year who looks great! and doesn't do shit all year.

You mean like Hill last year?

O.city
07-26-2017, 10:04 AM
Calling it now, surprise cut this year .....?

pugsnotdrugs19
07-26-2017, 10:06 AM

Phillip Gaines (if that's a surprise)

The Franchise
07-26-2017, 10:13 AM

Bray.

ModSocks
07-26-2017, 10:14 AM
Boner alert. Mahomes making some throws

https://mobile.twitter.com/davidphotokc/status/890218139937644545

OH EM GEE

HE CAN'T HIT THE TRASH CANS!

DOOOOOM

O.city
07-26-2017, 10:15 AM

I'm going with likely Albert Wilson

ModSocks
07-26-2017, 10:21 AM
Any good radio stations to listen to for camp coverage?

Bewbies
07-26-2017, 10:26 AM

You're referring to all the muscle Eric Fisher has added.

penbrook
07-26-2017, 10:28 AM
Bray.

Ahh so Stave makes the team?

thegame214
07-26-2017, 10:29 AM

All we heard about last year was Tyreek. Worked out well.

Shox
07-26-2017, 10:43 AM

Learning the offense was never going to be an issue for Mahomes. He is a smart dude. I think close to straight A student.

It will be implementation, decision making under fire and leadership which will determine his level of success.

staylor26
07-26-2017, 10:48 AM

Maclin

ModSocks
07-26-2017, 10:48 AM
Any good radio stations to listen to for camp coverage?

Guess KC media isn't really getting into camp coverage yet?

raybec 4
07-26-2017, 10:49 AM
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/fCVDQvMg44LZE6oCd6TQn-8atzo=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8916427/usa_today_10178343.jpg

Kareem Hunt is pretty jacked.

penbrook
07-26-2017, 10:49 AM

Charles

DaneMcCloud
07-26-2017, 10:55 AM
Guys I'd love to see cut: Jah Reid ($775k in Dead Money, $2.7 in Cap Savings) and Demetrious Harris ($200k in Dead Money, $1.35 in Cap Savings).

Surprise cut: Justin March-Lillard

Titty Meat
07-26-2017, 10:59 AM
Guys I'd love to see cut: Jah Reid ($775k in Dead Money, $2.7 in Cap Savings) and Demetrious Harris ($200k in Dead Money, $1.35 in Cap Savings).

Surprise cut: Justin March-Lillard

Yes please. March is terrible.

saphojunkie
07-26-2017, 11:02 AM

How would we know that? He's never healthy.

DaneMcCloud
07-26-2017, 11:15 AM
How would we know that? He's never healthy.

He started the first five games of the 2016 season.

Ramik Wilson, who was cut and placed on the Practice Squad, then re-signed to the 53 when March broke his hand, was surprisingly, an immediate upgrade.

DaneMcCloud
07-26-2017, 11:16 AM

I could see him on the Practice Squad but with a healthy Derrick Johnson, DJ Alexander, Ramik Wilson and 5th round pick Ukeme Eligwe, he's going to have a tough time making the 53.

staylor26
07-26-2017, 11:18 AM
He started the first five games of the 2016 season.

Ramik Wilson, who was cut and placed on the Practice Squad, then re-signed to the 53 when March broke his hand, was surprisingly, an immediate upgrade.

To be fair, he was playing out of position. He's not a TED.

Titty Meat
07-26-2017, 11:19 AM
I could see him on the Practice Squad but with a healthy Derrick Johnson, DJ Alexander, Ramik Wilson and 5th round pick Ukeme Eligwe, he's going to have a tough time making the 53.

Hopefully someone claims him off the PS then. He's Pat Thomas bad.