PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 06:44 AM
As of 7:42 a.m. 4/26/19, I can say that at least 97 people in this world disgust me.

QQ

m80mayhem
04-26-2019, 07:00 AM
QQ
Christ man. You need to take a step back and re-examine life if you are on board with keeping a guy who broke his 3 year olds arm.

F***ing 3 years old!!!!

Mecca
04-26-2019, 07:01 AM
I always enjoy people who get self righteous on message boards.

In58men
04-26-2019, 07:05 AM
He needs serious help, suspend him for a year and make sure he goes to counseling and contributes to the community. Something is wrong with this dude.

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 07:09 AM
And 30 other teams. They're going to coin this move as the "KHunt" maneuver.

I don't really care if the NFL perma-bans him from the NFL, but I'll be pissed if this means he gets some time off, some other team gets him, and the Chiefs end up holding their dicks..

This is turning into a Greg hardy situation. It is nothing like kareem hunt. Nobody touched Ray Rice or hardy. It took a gigantic pr apology tour for the eagles to get eagles fans to pick up Michael Vick. This idea that teams are salivating over the thought of picking up tyreek is just nuts. Even Jerry jones backed down to pressure after trying to make excuses for why he signed Greg hardy.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:11 AM
Christ man. You need to take a step back and re-examine life if you are on board with keeping a guy who broke his 3 year olds arm.

F***ing 3 years old!!!!

He denied it.... but you keep listening to the own who has admitted to lying....

TEX
04-26-2019, 07:11 AM
This is turning into a Greg hardy situation. It is nothing like kareem hunt. Nobody touched Ray Rice or hardy. It took a gigantic pr apology tour for the eagles to get eagles fans to pick up Michael Vick. This idea that teams are salivating over the thought of picking up tyreek is just nuts. Even Jerry jones backed down to pressure after trying to make excuses for why he signed Greg hardy.

Just wait. In time teams will be lining up.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:13 AM
Lol said same thing about Hunt “no one will pick him up”

This is a business and Tyreek Hill is a commodity

TEX
04-26-2019, 07:13 AM

Yes. Then get all bent if you dont agree with their take. :rolleyes:

TEX
04-26-2019, 07:14 AM

Damn straight. Even more so of a game-changing one than Hunt.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:14 AM
Yes. Then get all bent if you dont agree with their take. LMAO

I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND ANAKIN

oldman
04-26-2019, 07:16 AM
How can you justify having this kind of guy in the locker room now? The Chiefs can't count on him, his teammates can't count on him, and most of them will avoid him like a week old turd. There's a lot of difference between being a "playa" and a child beater.

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 07:16 AM
Just wait. In time teams will be lining up.

It won't be anytime soon. This is way different. Even stubborn af Jerry jones didn't want to deal with the pr nightmare around hardy. The rep around hill is even worse.

Reerun_KC
04-26-2019, 07:17 AM
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.

Because I don’t look at NFL as role models or to be my moral compass.

WhawhaWhat
04-26-2019, 07:17 AM
It won't be anytime soon. This is way different. Even stubborn af Jerry jones didn't want to deal with the pr nightmare around hardy. The rep around hill is even worse.

Maybe we'll get Tyreek Hill in UFC soon.

EMAW24
04-26-2019, 07:18 AM
I don't think any single person is saying that Tyreek Hill isn't a bad dude. He is. We knew that. But by releasing him right now the only ones who are punished for what happened to that kid are the Chiefs. Tyreek Hill will serve a 4-8 game suspension and end up on someone else's team by November. Everyone will forget the media will praise him while he helps Tom Brady win another Super Bowl.

I'm be fine with the NFL banning him. But if Tyreek Hill is going to play in the NFL again one day, and I don't really know that he should, i'd rather it be for the Kansas City Chiefs than Cleveland or New England.

chiefzilla1501

Everyone knew hunt would be back. Nobody in their right mind said he was done. You know damn well this is entirely different. The Chiefs have been in big time apologetics since drafting him already now.

BleedingRed

Hardy didn’t preform....

-Adrian Peterson
-Pac-Man Jones
-Joe Mixon
-Kareem Hunt

What part are you guys missing that Tyreek Hill will be on another team next season playing if we release him

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:19 AM
Everyone knew hunt would be back. Nobody in their right mind said he was done. You know damn well this is entirely different. The Chiefs have been in big time apologetics since drafting him already now.

Tyreek Hill and Antonio Brown, I don’t like the sound of that do you?

Mecca
04-26-2019, 07:20 AM
How can you justify having this kind of guy in the locker room now? The Chiefs can't count on him, his teammates can't count on him, and most of them will avoid him like a week old turd. There's a lot of difference between being a "playa" and a child beater.

Actually on a football field he was always clutch and counted on...just cause you suck in life doesn't mean that for the game.

Sassy Squatch
04-26-2019, 07:21 AM
Where are people getting 4-8 games from? Adrian Peterson got 1 year from his child abuse. Depending on the charges he could be punished even more severely for attempting to conspire with Crystal to cover it up. Also getting nailed as a repeat offender in the eyes if the NFL. This dude could be looking at years of suspension.

old_geezer
04-26-2019, 07:24 AM
Is Hill still getting a paycheck while he's suspended by the Chiefs? Next, will he receive a paycheck while suspended by the NFL? I honestly don't know. If he's not getting paid I would not release him until he's off of suspension. No use letting another team sign him and use him against us. The NFL does have a record of letting domestic abusers and even suspected murderers return to action after all. When/if his suspension ends I would see if anybody would trade for him. If not I would cut his ass. If we are paying him while he's suspended I would cut his ass. No way would he ever play another down for my team if I was in charge(obviously I'm not).

TambaBerry
i posted in the cross the line thread about getting disciplined but from what i heard in that audio it seemed like it went way past that and i feel disgusted i ever stood up for this guy.

VAChief
Hardy didn’t preform....

-Adrian Peterson
-Pac-Man Jones
-Joe Mixon
-Kareem Hunt

What part are you guys missing that Tyreek Hill will be on another team next season playing if we release him

I have no doubt someone will sign him. I just don't see how you release Hunt and not Tyreek. It sucks, he is damn exciting to have on the field, but they did the right thing with Hunt, they need to follow through with Hill as well.

Mecca
04-26-2019, 07:25 AM
Where are people getting 4-8 games from? Adrian Peterson got 1 year from his child abuse. Depending on the charges he could be punished even more severely for attempting to conspire with Crystal to cover it up. Also getting nailed as a repeat offender in the eyes if the NFL. This dude could be looking at years of suspension.

I'd hold his rights for that entire time....

BleedingRed

CBA 6 games max for first offense IN LEAGUE

BleedingRed

Ding ding ding

chiefzilla1501
Hardy didn’t preform....

-Adrian Peterson
-Pac-Man Jones
-Joe Mixon
-Kareem Hunt

Even serial criminal pac man doesn't have the optics of this. Ray Rice, Greg hardy, Michael Vick for a while... There are plenty of good players who stayed banned for a very long time. Ask yourself if any of those teams had to have an apology tour nearly as close to what the Chiefs had to put on... And that was for violation #1 where the Chiefs had many sold that tyreek was reformed. He doesn't have that going anymore.

m80mayhem
04-26-2019, 07:26 AM

What the f*** is self righteous about saying you shouldn't break the arm of a 3 year old? Holy hell - I thought that was a universal thought.

You push down or get in a fight with an adult - even a women...not good, but they can at least defend themselves, call the cops and file charges, make a decision to leave the situation, etc... This is a 3 YEAR OLD. What's your next response? "Some 3 years olds are real a**holes, man"

More than a few people seem to be A-OK with a child abuser on this team. smh.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:27 AM
Even serial criminal pac man doesn't have the optics of this. Ray Rice, Greg hardy, Michael Vick for a while... There are plenty of good players who stayed banned for a very long time. Ask yourself if any of those teams had to have an apology tour nearly as close to what the Chiefs had to put on... And that was for violation #1 where the Chiefs had many sold that tyreek was reformed. He doesn't have that going anymore.

Who fucking cares.....

Think people going to talk about Hunt kicking a woman in Cleveland if he balls out?

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:27 AM
What the f*** is self righteous about saying you shouldn't break the arm of a 3 year old? Holy hell - I thought that was a universal thought.

You push down or get in a fight with an adult - even a women...not good, but they can at least defend themselves, call the cops and file charges, make a decision to leave the situation, etc... This is a 3 YEAR OLD. What's your next response? "Some 3 years olds are real a**holes, man"

More than a few people seem to be A-OK with a child abuser on this team. smh.

You understand that’s not a fact he did anything right?

Sassy Squatch
04-26-2019, 07:28 AM
This is the last year of his contract, and just spitballing here, but we probably aren't going to sign him to an extension.

Mile High Mania
04-26-2019, 07:28 AM

https://overthecap.com/player/tyreek-hill/4878/

KC could certainly just keep him suspended, but could likely use the cap savings to replace him.

Mecca
04-26-2019, 07:29 AM
This is the last year of his contract, and just spitballing here, but we probably aren't going to sign him to an extension.

No but if you hold his rights while suspended he accumulates no service time.

Mecca
https://overthecap.com/player/tyreek-hill/4878/

KC could certainly just keep him suspended, but could likely use the cap savings to replace him.

They'd save like 5 dollars.

TEX
i posted in the cross the line thread about getting disciplined but from what i heard in that audio it seemed like it went way past that and i feel disgusted i ever stood up for this guy.

Naw, you're a fan. You gave the guy a 2nd chance and the benefit of the doubt. When u got more information, you changed your mind. Nothing wrong with that.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:30 AM
Patriots, raiders, colts, all sitting there licking their lips

Demonpenz
04-26-2019, 07:31 AM
Patriots with Edleman showing him some shit would be a good spot.

Reerun_KC
04-26-2019, 07:32 AM
Patriots, raiders, colts, all sitting there licking their lips

As they should be. We’re quickly dismantling a supper bowl offense. These other franchises need to stand by, what fat Andy and the hunts implode. Pick up the pieces and improve their team.

Chiefs aren’t s threat anymore.

TambaBerry
04-26-2019, 07:32 AM
Naw, you're a fan. You gave the guy a 2nd chance and the benefit of the doubt. When u got more information, you changed your mind. Nothing wrong with that.

I hope so, ive actually met Hill at updown arcade bar and he was with this girl and they both seemed really nice and normal. Hill wasnt even drinking

oldman
04-26-2019, 07:33 AM
Actually on a football field he was always clutch and counted on...just cause you suck in life doesn't mean that for the game.

The operative word here is "was". Yes, he was clutch and gave it 100% on the field. My point was he can't be counted on now that there's a certain suspension (length unknown) and the probability he'll be in trouble again.

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 07:34 AM
Who ****ing cares.....

Think people going to talk about Hunt kicking a woman in Cleveland if he balls out?

People are barely talking about kareem even now. We need to stop making the kareem vs tyreek comparisons. A few years into a largely clean nfl career tyreek was still one of the most controversial players in the NFL. Now this. It's not even in the same league. It matters a lot because any team that gets him not only has to deal with the pr nightmare, they also end up with a player who is one tiny mistake (even if falsely accused) away from probably being permabanned.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:36 AM
So let me get this straight she record this for blackmail, and DIDNT take pictures to prove abuse?

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 07:37 AM
People are barely talking about kareem even now. We need to stop making the kareem vs tyreek comparisons. A few years into a largely clean nfl career tyreek was still one of the most controversial players in the NFL. Now this. It's not even in the same league. It matters a lot because any team that gets him not only has to deal with the pr nightmare, they also end up with a player who is one tiny mistake (even if falsely accused) away from probably being permabanned.

Ruben foster says hello

ChiefBlueCFC
04-26-2019, 07:40 AM

There is no good reason for not fucking releasing his ass. I'm kinda irked that they haven't released his ass already. Maybe they are doing their due-diligence to verify the authenticity of the tape? IDK maybe the NFL is telling them to hold off and let them make the decision? fuck man he needs to go! Not just out of KC but out of the fucking NFL

luv
04-26-2019, 07:43 AM
So, we're okay with domestic violence as long as it's on the defensive side of the ball? I mean, weren't people just elated to get Frank Clark?

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 08:07 AM
Or just don't hit your pregnant girlfriend and punch your 3 year old.

You guys are insane trying to flip this on her and her being "crazy".

Well, if she's hanging with and fucking/sucking a person who did the other things you detailed in your post, isn't she crazy? Or did she think her juices were going to cure him?

Why do you think she was with him?

Well?

Rain Man
04-26-2019, 08:13 AM
Others may have said this if possible, but suspend him and retain his rights. If the league lets him play again, then trade him. But don't just let him walk without getting any compensation like what happened with Hunt.

Valiant
04-26-2019, 08:15 AM
No. Suspend him. Retain rights.

Every other team will add him if given the chance.

htismaqe
04-26-2019, 08:15 AM
So, we're okay with domestic violence as long as it's on the defensive side of the ball? I mean, weren't people just elated to get Frank Clark?

Frank Clark isn't a repeat offender and one of his victims wasn't a 3-year old boy who now thinks that being forced to hold out his arms while he's punched in the chest is "normal".

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 08:17 AM
Frank Clark isn't a repeat offender and one of his victims wasn't a 3-year old boy who now thinks that being forced to hold out his arms while he's punched in the chest is "normal".

Again no proof this happened minus a baby mama

Shields68
04-26-2019, 08:29 AM
You know nothing of the details of the situation. You assume Crystal is a sane human being and not a compulsive liar. You and so many others are making a impulsive decision based on journalism and a voicemail that really didn't add any information that we or the DA already didn't know.

Now... my stance,

I am playing this how anyone should play this... Wait until we (people sitting on their couches detached and far from being involved in this situation) have all the FACTS and information before loading the gun. I am not saying he is innocent and I am definitely not saying he shouldn't be released but I am going to let due process take it's course.

See this is where I am at. The Police should have had this tape. There is a reason that they believe that the tape is not enough to pursue this matter. It seems clear that the mother was making this tape for a reason and it was a set up Tyreke for whatever reason she had. Not saying he is innocent, would have like he denied it but what I listened to did not seem like the whole conversation. Maybe he did deny it and just gave up later in the conversation. But he needs to part ways with her.

I would let the NFL take the lead and do what they want to do. For a franchise willing to cut ways with Hunt so quickly, you have to wonder why do we bring in a lot of guys with checkered pasts. But anyway the problem is that your dealing with young 20 somethings, mistakes are going to be made, teams are going to give them 2nd chances... especially where there is not enough for the cops to pursue.

htismaqe
04-26-2019, 08:33 AM
Again no proof this happened minus a baby mama

ROFL

Other than the recording that not only implicated him in this one incident but suggest there were MULTIPLE others.

Are you really that naive, or are you willfully this ignorant?

Titty Meat
04-26-2019, 08:35 AM

Iron Knee

Mr. Kotter
04-26-2019, 08:36 AM
ROFL

Other than the recording that not only implicated him in this one incident but suggest there were MULTIPLE others.

Of course he is...

burt
04-26-2019, 08:38 AM
Given the Hunt debacle.... Morally, football wise...I agree with this. Let the NFL levy their punishment. BUT man up for the child and the Chiefs. I assume there are actual grounds per his contract to fire/cut him... then another team has the fastest human in the NFL. And the child is no better off. Sit him down and explain...we could fire you. INSTEAD, you WILL go to constant therapy, you WILL have supervision, this is how you stay in the NFL. No debate.

Stand up for the child. Get Tyreek help. And don't dismiss a great player. That is a win.

Alter boys aren't going to take you to a SB. But taking care of your employees and their families just might. Hell, we all have our demons.... If I were in Reeks situation, I would gladly accept help. And a paycheck.

Easy 6
04-26-2019, 08:43 AM
All I can say is that IF it’s true, he should never play in the NFL again... not just for the Chiefs, but for anyone

But if the league intends to let him play again at some point, it would make me sick to see him somewhere in the AFCW... try to imagine him and AB together in Vegas

Molitoth
04-26-2019, 08:45 AM
I still vote no.

Suspend him for the entire season for all I care.
Put him in counseling/parenting classes.

BUT YOU HOLD ON TO THOSE RIGHTS, do not let another team like the Patriots come in and beat us with him.

Shaid
04-26-2019, 08:46 AM
If you are moving on from him, trade him.

Titty Meat
04-26-2019, 08:48 AM
I still vote no.

BUT YOU HOLD ON TO THOSE RIGHTS, do not let another team like the Patriots come in and beat us with him.

Hes in his last year if his deal. Waiving him he would have to go through waivers making it harder for the Pat's to get him.

Hoover
04-26-2019, 08:48 AM
I still vote no.

This is where I'm at too.

Suspend his ass. Tell the NFL to act, but you can't walk away just to see another team sign this player because they are just too talented. It punishes the team more than it punishes the player.

AdolfOliverBush
04-26-2019, 08:49 AM
My first thought was "Cutting him won't un-break the kid's arm", but after giving it more thought, I hope he's banned from the NFL for life. Not because I'm outraged, but because I don't want to see him with a team other than KC.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 08:51 AM
ROFL

Wait, so a woman who LIED to the government.... Then decided to try to entrap Tyreek to saying things and he denied the broken arm.

Yeah ok

Easy 6
04-26-2019, 09:00 AM
Wait, so a woman who LIED to the government.... Then decided to try to entrap Tyreek to saying things and he denied the broken arm.

Yeah ok

When told his son was scared of him, his reply was that she should be scared too... that’s a great big cloud of dark smoke, whether she was trying to entrap him or not

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 09:01 AM
When told his son was scared of him, his reply was that she should be scared too... that’s a great big cloud of dark smoke, whether she was trying to entrap him or not

Look he might be a POS, but there could be context behind a statement like that.

threebag
04-26-2019, 09:02 AM
All I can say is that IF it’s true, he should never play in the NFL again... not just for the Chiefs, but for anyone

But if the league intends to let him play again at some point, it would make me sick to see him somewhere in the AFCW... try to imagine him and AB together in Vegas

This is were the league and it’s owners need to hardline and set a zero tolerance policy going forward. It will never change with acceptance and rehabilitation.

smithandrew051
04-26-2019, 09:02 AM

Yeah ok

We now know that only Tyreek and his fiancé were there when the kid broke his arm.

We also know from the recording that it happened on Tyreek’s watch. He would’ve said otherwise if that wasn’t true.

If it’s a spiral fracture, Tyreek 100% did it. That’s the only explanation. You don’t get a spiral fracture from falling. Spiral fractures are almost always abuse, because of how they happen. There’s no way that happened from him “falling” like she mentions as his excuse.

The type of injury is the missing piece to this puzzle for me. If it’s a spiral fracture and that is confirmed, Tyreek did it and he needs to be kicked out of the league.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 09:03 AM
This is were the league and it’s owners need to hardline and set a zero tolerance policy going forward. It will never change with acceptance and rehabilitation.

Wont happen

Mecca
04-26-2019, 09:04 AM

It's so hardline that Jeffery Simmons is a first round pick with a torn ACL...

Sorce
04-26-2019, 09:04 AM
I'm fine with suspending him till his contract runs out. I don't want another Hunt situation where another team picks him up, we get nothing and nothing happens to that team.

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 09:05 AM
Wont happen

It has happened before with Greg hardy and Ray Rice, and for a long while Michael Vick.

htismaqe
04-26-2019, 09:05 AM

Yeah ok

When it finally comes out that he did it, will you stop making excuses for him then? Or do you just want to believe in your make believe heroes so bad, you'll make yourself accept anything?

jaa1025
04-26-2019, 09:06 AM
No. Suspend him. Retain rights.

Every other team will add him if given the chance.
Fully agree with this. It's a smart business move.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 09:06 AM
It has happened before with Greg hardy and Ray Rice, and for a long while Michael Vick.

- Joe Mixon
- Adrian Peterson
- Rueben Foster
- Mike Brown
-Eziekell Elliot

Do you want me to keep going..........

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 09:07 AM
When it finally comes out that he did it, will you stop making excuses for him then? Or do you just want to believe in your make believe heroes so bad, you'll make yourself accept anything?

Based on your posting how can it be "WHEN"?

Skyy God
04-26-2019, 09:09 AM
If it’s a spiral fracture, Tyreek 100% did it. That’s the only explanation. You don’t get a spiral fracture from falling. Spiral fractures are almost always abuse, because of how they happen. There’s no way that happened from him “falling” like she mentions as his excuse.

The type of injury is the missing piece to this puzzle for me. If it’s a spiral fracture and that is confirmed, Tyreek did it and he needs to be kicked out of the league.

Untrue. “Causes of spiral fractures include:

Falling after trying to compensate for a loss in balance by putting out an arm or quickly repositioning the leg.”

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319174.php

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 09:21 AM
- Joe Mixon
- Adrian Peterson
- Rueben Foster
- Mike Brown
-Eziekell Elliot

Do you want me to keep going..........

You keep bringing up those examples as if they're anywhere remotely close to tyreek. Mixon is the closest, and he's basically getting the second chance tyreek got.

Ray rices elevator punch set the bar for cringeworthy behavior. Tyreeks was already close to that level. That is laughable to think zeke or hunt or any of those guys' actions hold a candle to a guy who hit a pregnant woman. I'm not talking about which act is worse than the other. I'm talking optics. Bad as mixons punch was, barely anyone remembers it. I guaran-****ing-tee you everyone remembers the ray Rice punch and that everyone still has that cringey image in their head of a guy wailing on a pregnant woman. And they will remember that a decade from now too if he keeps playing.

Easy 6
04-26-2019, 09:24 AM

It needs to happen but won’t

All I know is that we better not let him go somewhere else like the AFCW or New England if the NFL doesn’t bring the hammer down... to hell with another Hunt situation

AdolfOliverBush
04-26-2019, 09:51 AM
If he ends up with another team, Coach Reid should put a bounty on his knees. Take the 15 yard penalty, end his career.

burt
04-26-2019, 09:52 AM
If he ends up with another team, Coach Reid should put a bounty on his knees. Take the 15 yard penalty, end his career.

Oh my.....

threebag
04-26-2019, 10:04 AM
It's so hardline that Jeffery Simmons is a first round pick with a torn ACL...

Exactly. If they continue to accept what I would call the culture then the culture will never change. It just sucks for the Chiefs we had a couple now, then sign big money on Frank Clark. The nasty thread of bullshit seems to be sewn through everything

threebag
04-26-2019, 10:06 AM
It needs to happen but won’t

All I know is that we better not let him go somewhere else like the AFCW or New England if the NFL doesn’t bring the hammer down... to hell with another Hunt situation

Exactly the Chiefs are in a no win situation after the Hunt fucking the league gave us

jjchieffan
04-26-2019, 10:07 AM
I voted no. But for the reason that I don't want to see him sign with another team. It hurt doing the right thing with Hunt only to see him snatched up by Dorsey. Let the league be the one to make the decision this time. If they can him from the league, so be it. But if they suspend him for a set number of games, then it would be dumb to release him. He would sign with another team and the only ones hurt would be the Chiefs. Screw that.

TLO
04-26-2019, 10:08 AM

Hoo boy!

RetiredSeniorChief
04-26-2019, 10:09 AM
We now know that only Tyreek and his fiancé were there when the kid broke his arm.

We also know from the recording that it happened on Tyreek’s watch. He would’ve said otherwise if that wasn’t true.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319174.php
Causes of spiral fractures include:

Skiing or snowboarding injuries, when the leg is twisted by being stuck in a ski or snowboarding boot while the rest of the leg continues to move.
Soccer injuries, especially when two players run into one another and become entangled or twisted.
American football injuries, especially when one player runs into another, one player is held or restrained by another, or a player twists to get free.
Wrestling injuries to the legs or arms caused by twists.
Motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents.
Bicycle accidents, typically those involving a motor vehicle as well.
Falling after trying to compensate for a loss in balance by putting out an arm or quickly repositioning the leg.
Child abuse, if a child's arm or leg has been jerked aggressively.
Falling down the stairs or a slope with fixed obstacles, such as rocks or trees that can twist an arm or leg away from the rest of the body.
Physical violence, when a person's arm or leg has been twisted forcibly.
Machinery injuries that involve someone's limbs.

Rain Man
04-26-2019, 10:10 AM
Exactly the Chiefs are in a no win situation after the Hunt fucking the league gave us

The policy in my mind should be, "If he doesn't play for the Chiefs, do everything possible to make sure he doesn't play for anybody else." I'm tired of getting screwed over by other teams and the league. Let's treat it like a competition.

Rawlsian
04-26-2019, 10:11 AM
This franchise keeps breaking hearts

New World Order
04-26-2019, 10:12 AM
Dorsey should not have been able to sign Hunt and he shouldn't be able to sign Hill either.

He drafted both of them.

oldman
04-26-2019, 10:19 AM
Just a thought. Why was this recording given to a 3rd party and why did the 3rd party give it to KCTV? Why wasn't it given directly to the DA? Was it a case of him leaving her and if she couldn't have the money, he wasn't going to get any either? Note to all you young bucks on the prowl, stay away from the crazies no matter how good the poonanny is.

Easy 6
04-26-2019, 10:19 AM
Dorsey should not have been able to sign Hunt and he shouldn't be able to sign Hill either.

He drafted both of them.

OBJ and Hill, holy hell...

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 10:20 AM
we dont know..and we dont know that tyreek did either. .

we have an 11 minute audio of him being set up by his evil gf

obviously if tyreek did beat his kid causing these injuries hes a piece of shit. . but he will play again in the NFL and we will lose out agian ..

the point is when do we seperate the athletes character from performance. .

Im not too worried about the athletes personal lives. .

seems everyone is a GM nowadays. . are you people worried about the Chiefs brand or image or do you want a ring?

I don't think anyone here has barely said a peep about Frank Clark. Most of us were more than willing to give Tyreek a second chance. So we're not necessarily asking for choir boys. I don't think the Chiefs should just outright cut him until they know what happened. But I'm being realistic about what's pretty inevitable.

So let's look at this logically. The Chiefs can keep him under his current contract (where he'll likely be suspended by the NFL for most if not all of it). Or they can extend him to a contract knowing full well he can't be trusted and that he's one even petty mistake away from being suspended even worse. That's not even considering the baggage and distraction that comes with this. It's lose/lose for the Chiefs. I still hold to the idea that as of right now, teams are very reluctant to go near him.

It's not audio that damns him legally. But it sure did major irreversible reputational damage.

htismaqe
04-26-2019, 10:23 AM
I don't think anyone here has barely said a peep about Frank Clark. Most of us were more than willing to give Tyreek a second chance. So we're not necessarily asking for choir boys. I don't think the Chiefs should just outright cut him until they know what happened. But I'm being realistic about what's pretty inevitable.

So let's look at this logically. The Chiefs can keep him under his current contract (where he'll likely be suspended by the NFL for most if not all of it). Or they can extend him to a contract knowing full well he can't be trusted and that he's one even petty mistake away from being suspended even worse. That's not even considering the baggage and distraction that comes with this. It's lose/lose for the Chiefs. I still hold to the idea that as of right now, teams are very reluctant to go near him.

It's not audio that damns him legally. But it sure did major irreversible reputational damage.

Exactly.

Codered
04-26-2019, 10:30 AM
Just a thought. Why was this recording given to a 3rd party and why did the 3rd party give it to KCTV? Why wasn't it given directly to the DA? Was it a case of him leaving her and if she couldn't have the money, he wasn't going to get any either? Note to all you young bucks on the prowl, stay away from the crazies no matter how good the poonanny is.

Because the audio probably doesn't change the fact they can't bring criminal charges without Crystal's cooperation. Releasing it through the news had a greater effect at this moment in time.

Tyreek was at least suspended by the Chiefs with offseason workouts. More could come.

The NFL has heard the tapes. Would they have if it would have been just sent to the DA?

The media and public are horrified. Beforehand there was a decent split of support versus outrage.

If whoever sent the tapes to KCTV5 was in the know or strongly believed that Tyreek Hill was to blame then whoever could be looking for some action in some capacity.

Pitt Gorilla
04-26-2019, 10:43 AM
Exactly the Chiefs are in a no win situation after the Hunt ****ing the league gave usI'm sorry, but did ANYONE really expect a different outcome? Was there really anyone dumb enough to think Hunt wouldn't be immediately signed by another team?

Hill, given his talent and position, would be signed even quicker. Around 31 other teams would sign him as soon as he's available.

Pitt Gorilla
04-26-2019, 10:45 AM

He drafted both of them.Why? The Chiefs fired him. He can sign whomever he likes and he should. He should also reap the praise for making good football decisions.

Pitt Gorilla
04-26-2019, 10:46 AM
I voted no. But for the reason that I don't want to see him sign with another team. It hurt doing the right thing with Hunt only to see him snatched up by Dorsey. Let the league be the one to make the decision this time. If they can him from the league, so be it. But if they suspend him for a set number of games, then it would be dumb to release him. He would sign with another team and the only ones hurt would be the Chiefs. Screw that.Let's be clear; that was NEVER the right thing. The "right" thing would have been a suspension.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 10:47 AM
Let's be clear; that was NEVER the right thing. The "right" thing would have been a suspension.

yup............ Releasing Hunt was dumb.

New World Order
04-26-2019, 10:50 AM
Let's be clear; that was NEVER the right thing. The "right" thing would have been a suspension.

Yip

Kiimo
04-26-2019, 10:50 AM
yup............ Releasing Hunt was dumb.

It probably was. A suspension would have made everyone satisfied.

Hill on the other hand can't play another snap for this team. Flush him.

Pitt Gorilla
04-26-2019, 10:56 AM

Hill on the other hand can't play another snap for this team. Flush him.If you don't want him here, he'll play somewhere else. Period. He also happens to be the most dynamic WR in the league.

Sassy Squatch
04-26-2019, 10:59 AM
If you don't want him here, he'll play somewhere else. Period. He also happens to be the most dynamic WR in the league.
Cool.

Ribbs67
04-26-2019, 10:59 AM
I voted no..let the NFL handle it..as it is we have one of the best NFL receivers on the cheap!. Dude needs help..give him what he needs (counseling and anger management classes) otherwise another team/teams will. Don't Hunt this up Chiefs. All you guys throwing shade when not all the info is out will be the same ones yelling REEEK when Mahomes is dropping 70 yd dimes to him later in the year after the NFL gets done with him.(deservingly so BTW)

PAChiefsGuy
04-26-2019, 11:00 AM

This.

What Hunt did wasn't even that bad. A release was totally uncalled for even if he lied. What young 20-year-old doesn't lie to their employer anyway? That was a terrible decision by the Chiefs

Hill on the other hand this is different. What he did is terrible. I don't want to root for someone who did what he did in the past and continues to do it. That's just me.

I do get the whole why release him if someone else would sign him thought process but I don't really care if another team signs him. I dont think this is an isolated incident like w Hunt. I think there's a good chance he does this again and gets suspended forever.

If anyone here knows repeat felons or people who like to beat their girlfriends/kids they usually can't help themselces. They are who they are.

chiefzilla1501
04-26-2019, 11:06 AM
I voted no..let the NFL handle it..as it is we have one of the best NFL receivers on the cheap!. Dude needs help..give him what he needs (counseling and anger management classes) otherwise another team/teams will. Don't Hunt this up Chiefs. All you guys throwing shade when not all the info is out will be the same ones yelling REEEK when Mahomes is dropping 70 yd dimes to him later in the year after the NFL gets done with him.(deservingly so BTW)

The problem is that we were sold that tyreek was going through very very very extensive anger management already. That's no longer gonna sell as a fix. And agreed... We will cheer for whomever is on the field and we've rooted for scumbags before. But the Chiefs are in a lose lose here which is my issue. They lose if they cut him, but although an outstanding player they also lose if they keep him. So.... That's the rub right now I think more than being too disgusted to root for a bad person

ModSocks
04-26-2019, 11:14 AM
I'm good with whatever the Chiefs decide.

redshirt32
04-26-2019, 11:39 AM
If your the owner you dont need this shit show drama day in and day out.
It's obvious this is going to drag out in the news/courts for a year at least.
Look how much time has been wasted on this drama already.
I don't think Tryeek plays for KC again, just my two cents.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 12:10 PM
TMZ? What planet are you on? Stop making up shit to get Sweet Daddy all excited. It's beneath even you and he's fragile at the moment.

You're the one with the weeping vagina disguised as "moral superiority", Mr. Black Op and I are simply discussing the events of this most unusual case.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 12:21 PM
Derrick Thomas would have been chased out of town as would several Chiefs greats with today's media and social media.

Yup, DT and Dale Carter are the first two to come to mind...

Don't you know it. Those guys wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell against the machine today. And yet, there are some idiots who believe that we're actually IMPROVING our society with this utter horse shit.

I was just musing today that if the US in its current form were asked to go to war against Nazi Germany, this country would get bent over and ass fucked SO hard, we'd all be shitting schnitzel for decades thereafter.

Unless Mahomes himself turns his back, none of the other players will.

Would it be possible to sit it out and find out what the repercussions are first? And would you not agree that if the Chiefs knee-jerk release Hill that we've learned absolutely nothing and will in fact damage our team even further again?

saphojunkie
04-26-2019, 12:27 PM
I voted no. I am not in favor of it.

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 12:35 PM

I wanted to wait until there was PROOF that Reek is the monster he is being made out to be. I think he was tried in the media before the facts were out.

But I heard all I need to when she said:

"Your son is terrified of you!"

TERRIFIED!

Kids and animals know a good person from the bad. When your own son is scared shitless and cries just to have to face you-you are a pos.

Even when my kids did something and made me angry, I never used a belt on them and they were NEVER scared for their life. We always hugged it out and talked about what they did.

I believe he has abused his son for years, I think he was the cause of the kid's broken arm. I think the mother is a pos as well, using this history as leverage to cover her own abuse. I hope they both go to jail. You don't need to "whoop" a 3-year-old with a belt-ever.

Kiimo
04-26-2019, 12:37 PM
If you don't want him here, he'll play somewhere else. Period. He also happens to be the most dynamic WR in the league.

The last thing I want is him on this team tainting our Super Bowl, which he will.

We can win it without him.

saphojunkie
04-26-2019, 12:38 PM
I wanted to wait until there was PROOF that Reek is the monster he is being made out to be. I think he was tried in the media before the facts were out.

But I heard all I need to when she said:

"Your son is terrified of you!"

TERRIFIED!

Kids and animals know a good person from the bad. When your own son is scared shitless and cries just to have to face you-you are a pos.

Even when my kids did something and made me angry, I never used a belt on them and they were NEVER scared for their life. We always hugged it out and talked about what they did.

I believe he has abused his son for years, I think he was the cause of the kid's broken arm. I think the mother is a pos as well, using this history as leverage to cover her own abuse. I hope they both go to jail. You don't need to "whoop" a 3-year-old with a belt-ever.

This, precisely, is the problem.

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 12:41 PM
Given the Hunt debacle.... Morally, football wise...I agree with this. Let the NFL levy their punishment. BUT man up for the child and the Chiefs. I assume there are actual grounds per his contract to fire/cut him... then another team has the fastest human in the NFL. And the child is no better off. Sit him down and explain...we could fire you. INSTEAD, you WILL go to constant therapy, you WILL have supervision, this is how you stay in the NFL. No debate.

Stand up for the child. Get Tyreek help. And don't dismiss a great player. That is a win.

Alter boys aren't going to take you to a SB. But taking care of your employees and their families just might. Hell, we all have our demons.... If I were in Reeks situation, I would gladly accept help. And a paycheck.

The Chiefs would be wise to hire you...

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 12:42 PM

Why move on from, or trade him, if the NFL is going to allow him to still play in the NFL?

saphojunkie
04-26-2019, 12:44 PM

I agree. But I think it is overstepping the line to take that dark smoke and act like there is now hard evidence of years of abuse, the way some are taking it.

It's not a cut and dry situation, either way. He's clearly not innocent, but he's also not clearly guilty - no matter what one believes.

Mr. Kotter
04-26-2019, 12:45 PM
If your the owner you dont need this shit show drama day in and day out.
It's obvious this is going to drag out in the news/courts for a year at least.
Look how much time has been wasted on this drama already.
I don't think Tryeek plays for KC again, just my two cents.

I don't like it....but I agree with you.

Kman34
04-26-2019, 12:48 PM

Exactly who is going to trade for this shitshow??? Teams will do what they always do.. wait till he’s released and find out how many games or banishment happens..

saphojunkie
04-26-2019, 12:49 PM
Hes in his last year if his deal. Waiving him he would have to go through waivers making it harder for the Pat's to get him.

It also makes him a free agent at the end of the year. If someone wants to sign him, Chiefs would likely get a comp pick. Releasing him outright is knee-jerk reactionary, like Hunt was.

The problem is that right now this board thinks there are only two options:

1. release him immediately.
2. condone child abuse.

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 12:50 PM
I voted no because there's too big a chance that he'll be more than a lost HUGE weapon, but because he'll ultimately come back to hurt us when another team signs us.

Make the NFL perma-ban him, we've seen this movie...

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 12:51 PM
So meredith knew about audio before news broke....... Interesting

Pitt Gorilla
04-26-2019, 12:53 PM
The problem is that we were sold that tyreek was going through very very very extensive anger management already. That's no longer gonna sell as a fix. And agreed... We will cheer for whomever is on the field and we've rooted for scumbags before. But the Chiefs are in a lose lose here which is my issue. They lose if they cut him, but although an outstanding player they also lose if they keep him. So.... That's the rub right now I think more than being too disgusted to root for a bad personThey really aren't. They only lose if the cut him. What, exactly, are they losing by suspending him?

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 12:53 PM

Hill on the other hand can't play another snap for this team. Flush him.

Give me a break! You can push a woman and kick her when she's down....but 3 year olds are off limits? That is crazy talk! It's all bad! But this is what happens when the self-righteous have their say. The line keeps moving, past the point of absurdity…..kind of like political correctness!

You make the punishment fit the crime. No one knows how his arm was broke. The chest punch/slap is his way of rearing his kid. Get him some counseling.....don't throw him to the wolves!!!

Kiimo
04-26-2019, 12:55 PM
Give me a break! You can push a woman and kick her when she's down....but 3 year olds are off limits? That is crazy talk! It's all bad! But this is what happens when the self-righteous have their say. The line keeps moving, past the point of absurdity…..kind of like political correctness!

You make the punishment fit the crime. No one knows how his arm was broke. The chest punch/slap is his way of rearing his kid. Get him some counseling.....don't throw him to the wolves!!!

Go jump in a well, Tyreek

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:06 PM
This, precisely, is the problem.

If his own son is TERRIFIED of him- what more do you need to know?

Abusers hide in the gray area behind a smile.

BleedingRed
04-26-2019, 01:11 PM

Oh common,

My kids are TERRIFIED of me when they act a fool. Doesn't mean shit

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 01:13 PM

I seriously doubt he is terrified of him ……. you're listening to a woman who taped a conversation, basically entrapping Tyreek, for personal gain of some sort. Don't you think she would embellish/manipulate the conversation somewhat???

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:14 PM
Oh common,

My kids are TERRIFIED of me when they act a fool. Doesn't mean shit

If you think a 3 year old should be scared to death of his parent, whipped with a belt and punched - I don' know what else to say. Sad.

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 01:16 PM
If you think a 3 year old should be scared to death of his parent, whipped with a belt and punched - I don' know what else to say. Sad.

What you don't know is what really happened, dip-shit! You're taking one crazy womans secretly taped conversation and using it as a video in your little mind!

Shields68
04-26-2019, 01:17 PM

On the other hand it is hard to take what she said as 100% gospel. The kid is not there, no showing he is actually scared of Hill. The belt and punched is not good. But without knowing how hard, whether it hurt.. is jumping to a lot of conclusions.

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:18 PM
I seriously doubt he is terrified of him ……. you're listening to a woman who taped a conversation, basically entrapping Tyreek, for personal gain of some sort. Don't you think she would embellish/manipulate the conversation somewhat???

Did Reek deny it? Deny punching him and whooping his ass with a belt?

No.

He seemed pleased the kid was scared of him- and then said "you should be too..."

A real tough guy. :rolleyes:

I don't like how she did the tape, how the media has tried to profit from it, ect- but his own words have doomed him.

The real Reek is right there.

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:20 PM
What you don't know is what really happened, dip-shit! You're taking one crazy womans secretly taped conversation and using it as a video in your little mind!

Once again- It was REEKS OWN WORDS!

Not hers.

But keep defending this kid and woman beater.

RobertWeathers
04-26-2019, 01:20 PM
https://twitter.com/KCTV5/status/1121854752030187521

That didn't take long.

Mr. Kotter
04-26-2019, 01:22 PM
https://twitter.com/KCTV5/status/1121854752030187521

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JUST IN: Criminal case against Tyreek Hill, fiance reopened following audio&#39;s release <a href="https://t.co/MXfH83WFp0">https://t.co/MXfH83WFp0</a> <a href="https://t.co/NUnzCAKQCo">pic.twitter.com/NUnzCAKQCo</a></p>&mdash; KCTV5 News (@KCTV5) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCTV5/status/1121854752030187521?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 01:22 PM
Did Reek deny it? Deny punching him and whooping his ass with a belt?

No.

He seemed pleased the kid was scared of him- and then said "you should be too..."

A real tough guy. :rolleyes:

I don't like how she did the tape, how the media has tried to profit from it, ect- but his own words have doomed him.

The real Reek is right there.

Like someone said earlier......you don't know if he was giving her the eye-roll or just laughed when she said that crap about the chest punch. It could have been a back handed slap for all you know. Wake up man.....he was secretely recorded for a reason.... what do you think the reason was for?

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:24 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">JUST IN: Criminal case against Tyreek Hill, fiance reopened following audio&#39;s release <a href="https://t.co/MXfH83WFp0">https://t.co/MXfH83WFp0</a> <a href="https://t.co/NUnzCAKQCo">pic.twitter.com/NUnzCAKQCo</a></p>&mdash; KCTV5 News (@KCTV5) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCTV5/status/1121854752030187521?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 26, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

:clap:

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 01:27 PM
:clap:

You are a little slow aren't you Halfcan???!!!! The recording is worse for her than for him!!!!! Unproven allegations! She admits the kid may have fallen and broke his arm. Take some Adderall, I hear it clears the cob webs!

Chiefer8989
04-26-2019, 01:29 PM
We can win a Super Bowl without Hill.

Correct. But it's going to be tougher to do without him vs with him. Talent like him isn't easy to find.

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:31 PM
You are a little slow aren't you Halfcan???!!!! The recording is worse for her than for him!!!!! Unproven allegations! She admits the kid may have fallen and broke his arm. Take some Adderall, I hear it clears the cob webs!

Go fuck yourself. I have lived through this with my grandson getting abused. Abusers always have an excuse. They both admitted to whooping this kid.

Reek does not get the benefit of the doubt with his history.

Defending him makes you just as bad.

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 01:36 PM
Go **** yourself. I have lived through this with my grandson getting abused. Abusers always have an excuse. They both admitted to whooping this kid.

Reek does not get the benefit of the doubt with his history.

Defending him makes you just as bad.

Horsefeathers!

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 01:37 PM
It's great that Halfcan has spent so much time living with Tyreek and Cristal, so that he can give us the real "inside scoop" on what's truly going on, and what everything means!

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 01:37 PM
Horsefeathers!

It's his history that makes him easy prey!

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:40 PM
It's great that Halfcan has spent so much time living with Tyreek and Cristal, so that he can give us the real "inside scoop" on what's truly going on, and what everything means!

Did I fucking say that? No. I said my OPINION based on Reeks on words.

The tape was disgusting. Stop defending this pos.

A kids well-being means more than trying to replace a football player and if you don't think so, your moral compass is fucked.

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:41 PM
It's his history that makes him easy prey!

Reek is not the one with the broken arm and bruises. His son is the prey dumbass.

Reek is not a victim here. Get a grip. :rolleyes:

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 01:42 PM
Did I fucking say that? No. I said my OPINION based on Reeks on words.

A kids well-being means more than trying to replace a football player and if you don't think so, your moral compass is fucked.

The only thing I'm defending is the due process. Now that the case has reopened, we can get some actual answers instead of knee-jerk speculation. Don't you want that as well? Or do we just take what scant bit of shitty "evidence" we currently possess and call it a day?

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 01:42 PM
Did I ****ing say that? No. I said my OPINION based on Reeks on words.

A kids well-being means more than trying to replace a football player and if you don't think so, your moral compass is ****ed.

No, you're trying to hang him using the taped conversation of a crazy woman!

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:46 PM
The only thing I'm defending is the due process. Now that the case has reopened, we can get some actual answers instead of knee-jerk speculation. Don't you want that as well? Or do we just take what scant bit of shitty "evidence" we currently possess and call it a day?

I do want due process...including a trial and jail time.

BlackOp
04-26-2019, 01:46 PM
Crystals step-mother was the one that started this whole shit-fire....it'll be interesting if Crystal get jail time for lying to the DA. Congrats...her master plan seems to umm..backfired.

Halfcan
04-26-2019, 01:47 PM
No, you're trying to hang him using the taped conversation of a crazy woman!

"Daddy did it!"

Try twisting those words.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 01:55 PM
I do want due process...including a trial and jail time.

If guilty, absolutely.

I just believe this whole thing is more complex and twisted that what we're seeing on the surface at this point, and I want to know EVERYTHING.

-King-
04-26-2019, 01:59 PM
Well, if she's hanging with and fucking/sucking a person who did the other things you detailed in your post, isn't she crazy? Or did she think her juices were going to cure him?

Why do you think she was with him?

If you use your excellent reading comprehension skills you'd see I called her dumb for what she did and that abused women are prone to making dumb irrational decisions. A woman going back to their abuser is very common.

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 02:00 PM
Reek is not the one with the broken arm and bruises. His son is the prey dumbass.

Reek is not a victim here. Get a grip. :rolleyes:

Bruises? First I've heard of any bruises? EVIDENCE is what you need! So far, from the recording, they both used belts on the kid. He may have fallen and broke his arm. Tyreek "punched" his son in the chest as a form of punishment.

How much of her secretly taped conversation was contrived? Embellished? Made up?

Was the word "punched" embellished? Was the word "terrified" embellished? You're really obtuse if you don't second guess the secretly taped conversation.

SHE SET HIM UP DUM DUM!

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 02:01 PM
If guilty, absolutely.

I just believe this whole thing is more complex and twisted that what we're seeing on the surface at this point, and I want to know EVERYTHING.

Agree!

Mr. Kotter
04-26-2019, 02:05 PM
Bruises? First I've heard of any bruises? EVIDENCE is what you need! So far, from the recording, they both used belts on the kid. He may have fallen and broke his arm. Tyreek "punched" his son in the chest as a form of punishment.

How much of her secretly taped conversation was contrived? Embellished? Made up?

Was the word "punched" embellished? Was the word "terrified" embellished? You're really obtuse if you don't second guess the secretly taped conversation.

SHE SET HIM UP DUM DUM!

If he's guilty, her "setting him up" won't matter...

tyreekthefreak
04-26-2019, 02:10 PM
If he's guilty, her "setting him up" won't matter...

Well that is the question we've been talking about all day isn't it Captain Obvious!

Mr. Kotter
04-26-2019, 02:21 PM
Well that is the question we've been talking about all day isn't it Captain Obvious!

Some of ya'all are easily distracted...just getting us back on track...

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 02:29 PM
You're right, she's one whacked-out crazy, freaky, and psycho, bitch...

OK, we agree.

Brewski
04-26-2019, 02:30 PM
Some of ya'all are easily distracted...just getting us back on track...

Definitely lots of obfuscating, deflecting, and victim-blaming going on. Hill essentially admitted to beating his little kid and also tells his finance that she should be terrified of him too. But yeah, that's all her fault somehow. :harumph:

GermanChief
04-26-2019, 02:46 PM
I have voted no. Just to anger you and your orange friend. :D

IUsedToBeATightEnd
04-26-2019, 03:07 PM

I voted no, because the Chiefs ain't no law enforcing institution.
If Tyreek committed some crime he'll either go to jail (and rightly so) or get suspended by the league.
As long as he don't end up in jail or gets a PERMANENT suspension from the league then I don't give a fuck what he does in his private life.

That being said I am sure he will get suspended, as much as I am sure you PC fans will keep whining about other teams winning superbowls as we watch our MVP QB age and wreck in this ocean of hypocrisy, were rapers and old perverts keep having all the honor of the media and we release our MVP's.

Thinking of you guys wanting Tyreek and Hunt released will make watching the Chiefs loose another AFCCG less sour to me.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 03:37 PM
I voted no, because the Chiefs ain't no law enforcing institution.
If Tyreek committed some crime he'll either go to jail (and rightly so) or get suspended by the league.
As long as he don't end up in jail or gets a PERMANENT suspension from the league then I don't give a fuck what he does in his private life.

That being said I am sure he will get suspended, as much as I am sure you PC fans will keep whining about other teams winning superbowls as we watch our MVP QB age and wreck in this ocean of hypocrisy, were rapers and old perverts keep having all the honor of the media and we release our MVP's.

Thinking of you guys wanting Tyreek and Hunt released will make watching the Chiefs loose another AFCCG less sour to me.

They don't give a fuck until January. And then they weep like little girls for a month after getting their asses handed to them. Fuck 'em. They're too fucking stupid to breathe.

King_Chief_Fan
04-26-2019, 03:43 PM
Definitely lots of obfuscating, deflecting, and victim-blaming going on. Hill essentially admitted to beating his little kid and also tells his finance that she should be terrified of him too. But yeah, that's all her fault somehow. :harumph:
Doing Ding...exactly

Reerun_KC
04-26-2019, 03:44 PM

Because chiefs?

If it was a donkey or a raider. It would be crucifixes

thecoffeeguy
04-26-2019, 04:03 PM
not sure how you can NOT say Yes

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 04:05 PM
Jesus Christ I know some of you can't read from personal experience, but are you deaf too?

Tyreek Hill didn't "admit" to a god damned thing on that tape except his idiotic woman driving him fucking nuts.

Brewski
04-26-2019, 04:51 PM
Hell yes I'm in favor of releasing him. And if he gets another shot, I'll be hoping someone knocks his damn head off.

TLO
04-26-2019, 04:51 PM
So yeah

Prison Bitch
04-26-2019, 04:53 PM
Doing Ding...exactly

Bullshit ^

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 04:59 PM
Bullshit ^

These people are so blind and deaf it hurts my fucking head.

Prison Bitch
04-26-2019, 05:05 PM
These people are so blind and deaf it hurts my ****ing head.

I cannot believe how quickly people surrender our most fundamental right, due process. Presumption of innocence. It’s non-negotiable

Scorp
04-26-2019, 05:07 PM
Hell lets just hang him now and if we find out later he was innocent...... well whoops our bad!

This is today's society and why this world is doomed.

King_Chief_Fan
04-26-2019, 05:11 PM
Bullshit ^

Says you....which doesn't mean much

Prison Bitch
04-26-2019, 05:15 PM
Says you....which doesn't mean much

Says the law, which does.

Brewski
04-26-2019, 05:17 PM
Hell lets just hang him now and if we find out later he was innocent...... well whoops our bad!

This is today's society and why this world is doomed.

Riiight. Because wanting him released from the football team and wanting him hanged are totally the same thing.

Brewski
04-26-2019, 05:20 PM
Let him have his due process with the justice system. Just let him have it while he's no longer a member of the team. "Innocent until proven guilty" is for the courts. Outside the courts, not so much.

OnTheWarpath15
04-26-2019, 05:40 PM
I cannot believe how quickly people surrender our most fundamental right, due process. Presumption of innocence. It’s non-negotiable

You keep posting this shit like you know what the fuck you're talking about.

He'll get due process through the legal system.

The NFL is under no such obligation.

-King-
04-26-2019, 05:46 PM
This whole shit just tells me some adults still act like kids and have athletes as role models and idols and can't face reality that some of their favorite athletes are scumbags outside the field.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 05:52 PM
This whole shit just tells me some adults still act like kids and have athletes as role models and idols and can't face reality that some of their favorite athletes are scumbags outside the field.

This whole shit just tells me that I'm surrounded by hypocrites, some of whom I made a grievous error in ever befriending or spending actual time around.

RaidersOftheCellar
04-26-2019, 06:04 PM
Not enough info yet.

I don’t think there’s nearly enough to conclude that he is excessively abusive. It’s possible that the incident was an accident in which he used more force than intended. And the punching stuff sounded like an attempt to set him up. Good chance it’s an exaggeration.

Tyreek claimed that his son clings to him in public. Would be interesting to find out if there’s truth to that.

Prison Bitch
04-26-2019, 06:17 PM
Not enough info yet.

I don’t think there’s nearly enough to conclude that he is excessively abusive. It’s possible that the incident was an accident in which he used more force than intended. And the punching stuff sounded like an attempt to set him up. Good chance it’s an exaggeration.

Tyreek claimed that his son clings to him in public. Would be interesting to find out if there’s truth to that.

All he has to do is accuse her of breaking the child’s arm. Case over.

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 06:43 PM
I have voted no. Just to anger you and your orange friend. :D

I like your avatar's tits, but is she a psycho bitch like Reek's chick?

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 06:45 PM
They don't give a fuck until January. And then they weep like little girls for a month after getting their asses handed to them. Fuck 'em. They're too fucking stupid to breathe.

If only our players lived in NYC, L.A., Miami, and Boston where there'd be few outside influences to get them in trouble.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 06:56 PM
If only our players lived in NYC, L.A., Miami, and Boston where there'd be few outside influences to get them in trouble.

ROFL

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
04-26-2019, 07:10 PM
bye asshole

Tombstone RJ
04-26-2019, 09:25 PM
No. As a lifelong fan I want a Super Bowl win. They better not release him.

prepare to be disappointed

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 09:49 PM
prepare to be disappointed again.

Finished your post.

ayleswbj
04-26-2019, 09:53 PM
For all you who don’t want him released and let it play out to see if he gets off: I suggest take your young kids an drop them off for Tyreek to babysit while you have a date night.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 09:56 PM
For all you who don’t want him released and let it play out to see if he gets off: I suggest take your young kids an drop them off for Tyreek to babysit while you have a date night.

Based on the intelligence of this post, I'm taking my hypothetical child to Tyreek's crib before I take him to yours.

ayleswbj
04-26-2019, 09:58 PM
Happy babysitting

Rawlsian
04-26-2019, 10:13 PM

It's funny how it works.. The team that has him during the incident is pressured to release him then people stop caring and a team just gets to steal him

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-26-2019, 10:51 PM
It's funny how it works.. The team that has him during the incident is pressured to release him then people stop caring and a team just gets to steal him

Why does it always have to be the guy we rely on? Why can't it ever be some 3rd or 4th round dicklick that no one but their mother could possibly care about?

"This is Dick Buzzard reporting live from the Johnson County jail where 4th round running back for the Chiefs, Shitstain McDumpass has been arrested for possession of an Uzi which he used to shoot pigeons at the local retirement villa while running around naked and screaming, "MY BALONEY HAS A FIRST NAME, IT'S O-S-C-A-R" repeatedly, and throwing his feces at the elderly residents"!

No, we never get it THAT good. Not even once.

GloryDayz
04-26-2019, 11:03 PM
For all you who don’t want him released and let it play out to see if he gets off: I suggest take your young kids an drop them off for Tyreek to babysit while you have a date night.Sure... As long as the fucking psycho bitch girlfriend of his isn't home I'm sure our kids will be safe.

BlackOp
04-27-2019, 03:18 AM
So I'm curious what the end game is...for all the fat-ass internet SJWs?

Do they want to see Hill in prison? Do they want him to kill himself? Do they want those 3 kids to have no resources growing up? Do they not want their kids to have a father? Do they want to see their kids in the foster care system? Do they want him off the Chiefs...only to play for another team? If he burns the Chiefs in the Play-offs....will they be happy he's not on their team...and walk out of Arrowhead with a smile knowing they root for a good-guy team that just lost"

Do they want that crazy woman to have 3 kids and no income.. one that already uses the belt on Hill JR?

What outcome do they need to satiate their hatred of someone who has no bearing on their life?..and if/when it comes to that...are they going to sit back on their couch...stuff their face with taco bell...and high five some other fat, self-righteous glutton?

How much does race play into it? It does whether they are honest enough to admit it or not.

"We did it, we crucified him"...I am SUCH a better person than him. *belch* I just needed to bury someone else to make myself feel this way. Yeah...I never met him...or knew him...but i dont care...my opinion was formed from media hit-pieces, forums and click-bait. I dont really know what happened between them...but that's not important...and I dont care about the legal process. He's guilty..I just KNOW it!! Hell..they arent even real humans...they are just images on the TV/internet...and I love to judge them."

"Wait..I'm not sure what I want... but I do know I want someone else to suffer."

Nobody gives flying shit about Hill Jr...

Even in the very, VERY worst case scenario with Hill....it would only be 20% of what Peterson did...but since that happened before they were brain-washed into to being an internet warrior, it doesn't matter.

If they even remotely cheered during the late bomb against the Ravens...knowing full well Hill's actions in college, they are the worst kind of lying hypocrites.

UK_Chief
04-27-2019, 04:01 AM
If he isn’t released it makes a mockery of the K Hunt decision. Having said that I don’t think he should have been released - he should’ve been punished and rehabilitated within the team structure. The fact that he’s now playing for another team demonstrates why the decision makes/made no sense. Can see the same thing happening with Hill

BlackOp
04-27-2019, 04:20 AM
If he isn’t released it makes a mockery of the K Hunt decision. Having said that I don’t think he should have been released - he should’ve been punished and rehabilitated within the team structure. The fact that he’s now playing for another team demonstrates why the decision makes/made no sense. Can see the same thing happening with Hill

The media blowhards were saying "Hunt should never play in the NFL again"...just like they are doing with Hill. Suckers are buying too..

I going to make this perfectly clear...the NFL/Goodell do NOT give one flying shit about domestic violence...never have. The ONLY reason it became an issue is directly related to the mammoth advertising deal. They were worried about corporate sponsors pulling out because they didn't want their products associated with anything other than a fake, manufactured vanilla reality. Only when the NFL realized that they might lose money...did they become "concerned" about how players reflected the "shield" off the field. It's a total moral sham built to maximize profits.

So people/media who are railroading Hill....dont even realize it's only because the NFL wants to show commercials of Diet Coke.

New World Order
04-27-2019, 04:22 AM
If they even remotely cheered during the late bomb against the Ravens...knowing full well Hill's actions in college, they are the worst kind of lying hypocrites.

https://media.tenor.co/images/313fed5d8fdd8b0845e19555a1da65c3/tenor.gif

ILChief
04-27-2019, 06:54 AM
It's almost certain after we drafted his mini me last night that he's gone

TEX
04-27-2019, 07:48 AM

Do they want to see Hill in prison? Do they want him to kill himself? Do they want those 3 kids to have no resources growing up? Do they not want their kids to have a father? Do they want to see their kids in the foster care system? Do they want him off the Chiefs...only to play for another team? If he burns the Chiefs in the Play-offs....will they be happy he's not on their team...and walk out of Arrowhead with a smile knowing they root for a good-guy team that just lost"

Do they want that crazy woman to have 3 kids and no income.. one that already uses the belt on Hill JR?

What outcome do they need to satiate their hatred of someone who has no bearing on their life?..and if/when it comes to that...are they going to sit back on their couch...stuff their face with taco bell...and high five some other fat, self-righteous glutton?

How much does race play into it? It does whether they are honest enough to admit it or not.

"We did it, we crucified him"...I am SUCH a better person than him. *belch* I just needed to bury someone else to make myself feel this way. Yeah...I never met him...or knew him...but i dont care...my opinion was formed from media hit-pieces, forums and click-bait. I dont really know what happened between them...but that's not important...and I dont care about the legal process. He's guilty..I just KNOW it!! Hell..they arent even real humans...they are just images on the TV/internet...and I love to judge them."

"Wait..I'm not sure what I want... but I do know I want someone else to suffer."

Even in the very, VERY worst case scenario with Hill....it would only be 20% of what Peterson did...but since that happened before they were brain-washed into to being an internet warrior, it doesn't matter.

To be clear, you are talking about TwistedChief, right? ;)

chiefzilla1501
04-27-2019, 08:03 AM

Oh goodie. Buzzwords. Nothing lazier than just throwing an SJW in there because God forbid anyone cringe at the thought of a person hitting a pregnant woman. This isn't women's ****ing lib. I would hope that there's universal agreement on the board that hitting a pregnant woman and especially a 3 year old child is wrong, and when someone does that, then they should be punished for it. Sure, the latter point is speculation at this point. But that's the essence of it. Most people have a very high tolerance for this stuff. Nobody's talking about Frank Clark because most people here don't really care. But there is a line. And no, it doesn't make anyone a hypocrite to have bought into the idea that Tyreek had made a mistake and genuinely made an effort to change.

And again, this isn't about what Hill did in isolation. It's what he's done as a whole. It doesn't matter how this compares to what AP did. If he's even a little guilty, it shows that he's still not just capable of being a monster, but a continuous threat to be the same monster that hit a pregnant woman. And sorry I'm not sorry that I draw a line there. And it isn't just about rooting for a scumbag. It's because it creates a huge distraction and it also means the dude can't be trusted, which is really concerning from a guy who isn't just one strike away from permaban, he's 0.1 strikes away.

rabblerouser
04-27-2019, 08:08 AM
I like your avatar's tits, but is she a psycho bitch like Reek's chick?

Key word : "she".

Ever seen the crazy/hot matrix? It's so accurate.

PAChiefsGuy
04-27-2019, 08:11 AM
Lol at BlackOps. The guy who was so passionate about punishing the old billionaire who got a handjob by a prostitute is now equally as passionate about defending a child abuser.

You can't make this shit up.

TomBarndtsTwin
04-27-2019, 08:14 AM
In favor of releasing him? Does it really matter at this point.

He gone.

rabblerouser
04-27-2019, 08:44 AM
To be clear, you are talking about TwistedChief, right? ;)

Come on, bro.

TC is good people, we can disagree about an emotionally charged subject without making it personal.

bdj23
04-27-2019, 10:48 AM
Unfortunately yes.

Part of me wants to say just win baby, and I'm a pretty big POS, but I can't even stoop to that level.

MahiMike
04-27-2019, 10:49 AM
Leave him in limbo until NFL throws down a life time ban.

GloryDayz
04-27-2019, 04:29 PM
Key word : "she".

Ever seen the crazy/hot matrix? It's so accurate.

This one? Should we send it to Reek, or is it too late?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XuI6GTY9eVc?start=160" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cooper barrett
04-27-2019, 06:42 PM
If Crystal is guilty of anything punishment should be her pulling an all city train with the Godfathers wife being the fluffer.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-27-2019, 07:53 PM

Correct. That is EXACTLY what you do.

GloryDayz
04-27-2019, 08:31 PM

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyup!

BottomShelfBoose
04-27-2019, 08:36 PM
Go ahead release. I'm tired of distractions.

Imon Yourside
04-27-2019, 08:41 PM

Yip

BlackOp
04-27-2019, 08:58 PM

If Peterson didn't get a lifetime ban...Hill wont either. He's one of the NFLs top 10 players...Superstar players make them money (ratings). It's just how it is...they get preferential treatment.

Big Ben is a known rapist...even Steeler fans know it. He just signed a 63 million extension and none of the SJW mouthpieces mention it. They only care about what happens today...then forget about it in a week.

Both Peterson and Big Rape will be in the HOF soon...with their face in Canton for generations to look at....a child beater and a rapist.

GloryDayz
04-27-2019, 09:01 PM
If Peterson didn't get a lifetime ban...Hill wont either. He's one of NFLs top 10 players...Superstar players make them money.

Big Ben is a known rapist...even Steeler fans know it. He just signed a 63 million extension and none on the SJW mouthpieces mention it. They only care about what happens today...then forget about it in a week.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/47/d3/e1/47d3e180cfe792d2e07bb072aa810d80.jpg

Just pray that Clark doesn't have a weak/Clark moment and flinch. I know the NFL is counting on it so they can redistribute Tyreek, Clark has to realize that's the game he's playing right now.

Don't flinch Clark....

petegz28
04-27-2019, 09:06 PM
If Hill is going to be allowed to play again at some point then why release him? At that point it becomes a business decision and a business decision would say to not cut him if he can play.

PHOG
04-27-2019, 09:12 PM
If Hill is going to be allowed to play again at some point then why release him? At that point it becomes a business decision and a business decision would say to not cut him if he can play.
He will be allowed to play again, but only after we release him. DUH

GloryDayz
04-27-2019, 09:12 PM

For anybody outside of the family or the DA's office, that's all this should really be.

GloryDayz
04-27-2019, 09:16 PM

Yes, it's a game of chicken... We'll see if Clark has the balls to go toe-to-toe with the NFL's front office.

BlackOp
04-27-2019, 09:20 PM
Yes, it's a game of chicken... We'll see if Clark has the balls to go toe-to-toe with the NFL's front office.

And the KC Star/KCTV5...they are intent on running Hill out of town. They know hit pieces and opinion masked as journalism gets them attention...and will milk it until they cant.

I hope the locals turn on them...when the emo dust settles.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-27-2019, 09:23 PM

Now would be the perfect time for Clark to embrace his role as absentee owner. Just disappear to Texas, shut up, and let the process play out while time marches on.

Any questions to the Chiefs? "Week to week". We can do this.

New World Order
04-27-2019, 09:25 PM
Now would be the perfect time for Clark to embrace his role as absentee owner. Just disappear to Texas, shut up, and let the process play out while time marches on.

Doesn't he own a soccer team?

Hide in the UK.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-27-2019, 09:28 PM
Doesn't he own a soccer team?

Hide in the UK.

Even better.

cooper barrett
04-27-2019, 09:31 PM
I'd prefer the DA to toss the book at him,,, come back and play in his late 40's

In58men
04-27-2019, 09:32 PM
Can I change my vote?

I want him back!!!!!!!!

petegz28
04-27-2019, 09:37 PM

Thank you, Roger......

Him playing again has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not we release him...

GloryDayz
04-27-2019, 09:38 PM

Only the Chiefs fall for "week-to-week" and Spirit goonies...

New World Order
04-27-2019, 09:38 PM
Can I change my vote?

I want him back!!!!!!!!

Me too!

UChieffyBugger
04-27-2019, 09:50 PM
To those who think Hill could be "banned for life", you're very mistaken.

1. He has not been found guilty of anything

2. You cannot ban someone on the evidence of a conversation he had with his partner of which he denied injuring his child

3. Yes it sounded like he's very strict with the boy, but that doesn't mean he's done a crime and it doesn't mean he can't learn to use other methods to discipline his child after this whole episode.

4. The players union has already made their position clear. If the NFL try to overreach with Tyreek where a potential ban is concerned they will fight it all the way

Ultimately this will be down to Andy, Brett and Clark. Remember, Kareem had apparently been involved in three incidents before the tape came out. Couple that with him lying then that's why they may have moved quickly. With Tyreek this is the first storm he has been involved in In the NFL. Big Ben first got into a motorbike accident without having a valid license, then had TWO sexual assault accusations thrown at him, one of which he paid out a settlement. And folks want Tyreek "banned for life" and thrown in the trash?

I really hope Clark and co hold firm. Is Arrowhead gonna be empty next season if they keep Tyreek? NO. Are folks in the stadium not gonna celebrate if Tyreek runs in a sixty yard touchdown? NO!!. So why the hell should they bow to the media and some overemotional chiefs fans? For all of the problems Big Ben got into, guess how many games he was banned for? FOUR. I suspect Tyreek could get six or eight. If that is the case then take it and keep Ty here. Seeing him with another team would be absolutely sickening.

FAX
04-27-2019, 09:50 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NnvDAmbx-G8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcpasco
04-27-2019, 09:55 PM
Hard to ban a guy for life if he’s not even charged with a crime. NFLPA would make sure of that.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-27-2019, 09:56 PM
Can I change my vote?

I want him back!!!!!!!!

Me too!

ROFL

And it's only been two days. As I said, let time do its work.

kcpasco
04-27-2019, 10:00 PM
I can see it now. Chiefs cut Tyreek and the DA still doesn’t have enough evidence to bring charges. Some other team waits for the outrage to calm down and sign him. Other teams fans defend the decision by saying no abuse occurred because charges were never filed.

NFL owners don’t care as long as the player is great and public backlash has settled down.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
04-27-2019, 10:01 PM
Me too!

Me three!!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
04-27-2019, 10:02 PM
Tyreek should be suspended but kicked off the team nope. Imagine Hill and Watkins with Hardman and D Rob with Kelce!! Unstoppable

kcpasco
04-27-2019, 10:13 PM
Browns fans are already defensive about the Hunt pickup. They defend it by saying it wasn’t domestic violence and he was never charged, which is actually true. But a lot of those same Browns fans defending him were probably calling for his head the moment that video dropped. Violence isn’t a laughing matter but I can’t help but to laugh at the hypocrisy.

BlackOp
04-27-2019, 10:20 PM
Seeing him with another team would be absolutely sickening.

Make no mistake...this ABSOLUTELY carries weight with the Chiefs...Hill is just that talented.

He's the scariest player in the NFL...they were about to make him the highest paid WR in history.

You cant just give those players away to other teams....hell, Von Miller likely killed someone. All that will happen in a years time, is everyone will regret letting him go. I dont see too many people, now, happy that Hunt plays for the Browns.

It's the harsh reality of the situation....you may hate him as a person but he's in the business of winning football games. KC doesn't win that Ravens game without him...some will say "this is bigger than football"...it actually isn't because he will still be destroying defenses in the NFL...just for another team.

Pitt Gorilla
04-27-2019, 10:54 PM
If Hill is going to be allowed to play again at some point then why release him? At that point it becomes a business decision and a business decision would say to not cut him if he can play.Literally the point I've made all along (including early on with Hunt).

I would say that I can't believe Chief Fan is stupid/emotional enough to want him cut, but I've met Chief Fan and they clearly are.

jdubya
04-27-2019, 10:56 PM
Due Process

It’s clear many of you failed 7th grade civics

Dont disagree with you one bit but "due process" means nothing to GODdell and the NFL anyway....

UChieffyBugger
05-01-2019, 04:32 PM
Now some dust has settled I wonder how this poll would look like if it was started over again? I thought Monday was gonna be a pivotal day as far as Tyreek's future with the Chiefs is concerned. But that day passed without anything happening and then we had the farcical "report" by KC5 yesterday which probably helped Tyreek more than hurt him. And now today we hear the NFL will not be moving to put Ty on the exempt list. If anyone would have told me last Friday that we would be in this position today I would have found it very hard to believe. There's still a few hurdles to jump of course, But to me it looks like more and more Chiefs fans are beginning to see that releasing Hill hurts us and only us, and we're not falling for the Kareem Hunt trick again. Hopefully the case will be thrown out once again and then we will see what happens. I can't see how the NFL can ban Hill for a long period when there is no evidence involved. And as the days go by the more the heat around Ty will slowly subside.

GloryDayz
05-01-2019, 04:34 PM
I'm still happy with my vote... Save Tyreek...

Pitt Gorilla
05-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Now some dust has settled I wonder how this poll would look like if it was started over again? I thought Monday was gonna be a pivotal day as far as Tyreek's future with the Chiefs is concerned. But that day passed without anything happening and then we had the farcical "report" by KC5 yesterday which probably helped Tyreek more than hurt him. And now today we hear the NFL will not be moving to put Ty on the exempt list. If anyone would have told me last Friday that we would be in this position today I would have found it very hard to believe. There's still a few hurdles to jump of course, But to me it looks like more and more Chiefs fans are beginning to see that releasing Hill hurts us and only us, and we're not falling for the Kareem Hunt trick again. Hopefully the case will be thrown it once again and then we will see what happens. I can't see how the NFL can ban Hill for a long period when there is no evidence involved. And as the days go by the more the heat around Ty will slowly subside.

Honestly, if you fell for the Hunt “trick” the first time, you’re either really ****ing stupid or too emotional to be making most decisions.

BlackHelicopters
05-01-2019, 04:40 PM
No excuse to abuse women or children. Bye Reek.

Frazod
05-01-2019, 05:21 PM
Still happy to be part of the sane minority who doesn't want to watch the organization eat shit when Hill's earned redemption with another team and is such a cuddly and stand up guy now and gee, we're just thrilled to have him, because everybody deserves another chance as long as they're not playing for a small market midwestern team that dares to challenge New England for conference supremacy.

Hammock Parties
05-01-2019, 08:52 PM
I kind of feel like this has already blown over.

A month from now no one will be screaming for his release.

And to boot...we will sign him at an incredible discount.

I think Clark'$ front office $en$e overrode his boy scout programming.

Kiimo
05-01-2019, 09:01 PM
I kind of feel like this has already blown over.

Down to only 128 tweets about Hill in the last hour

Hammock Parties
05-01-2019, 09:02 PM
Down to only 128 tweets about Hill in the last hour

we're no longer the shiny thing

SJW outrage moves fast

GloryDayz
05-01-2019, 09:35 PM
And the world might have just figured out how crazy the team on the chick's half of the story is...

Simplicity
05-01-2019, 09:45 PM

I don't think you are catching on to the current mood. Move along.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
05-01-2019, 09:48 PM
Will he be suspended at all?

Simplicity
05-01-2019, 09:51 PM
Will he be suspended at all?

The report of the NFL not making a decision on it in the near future kind of tells me they want to try and weather the already decreasing storm. But the ruling of the CPS decision might play into factor. I honestly have no idea what to expect with this but I will be fine as long as the Chiefs retain the rights of this POS.

-King-
05-01-2019, 10:00 PM

So if he's only suspended for a few games in even half the season, you wouldn't want to keep him?

comochiefsfan
05-01-2019, 10:07 PM
If we're waiting for the NFL to take action and the result is that he's suspended for 8-10 games, then we would be dumb as hell to release him.

The alternative is for John Dorsey to sign him and for the media to suck Buddy Boy off for building the team that led the Browns to the Super Bowl.

Guarantee you there wouldn't be a thing said about Hunt or Hill.

So no, Fuck that. IF Hill is continued to allow playing, and that's a huge if, then it needs to be for us.