PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Are you in favor of releasing Tyreek Hill?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

mikeyis4dcats.
06-07-2019, 08:40 AM
51% of this board still wants him released? Are you fucking kidding me? He literally could be the difference of a Superbowl win or not.

this poll is old, and I'm sure most of those yes votes were kneejerk reactions.

Warrick
06-07-2019, 08:53 AM
this poll is old, and I'm sure most of those yes votes were kneejerk reactions.

By a bunch of knee-jerks! ROFL

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 10:41 AM
I didn't vote. When this poll came out it was too early to decide. We had very little information at that time. With the information we have now, I would definitely vote no. But I see no cowardice in not making a knee jerk vote as soon as a story breaks.

In that case, your coward ass should clearly vote no.

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 10:43 AM
51% of this board still wants him released? Are you ****ing kidding me? He literally could be the difference of a Superbowl win or not.

Chief Fan, like Clark, cares primarily about “appearance”. Winning is secondary, at most.

jjchieffan
06-07-2019, 10:57 AM
In that case, your coward ass should clearly vote no.

I did vote no. Weeks later when we had more information.

Dante84
06-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Start a new poll! I want to change my vote!

Sorce
06-07-2019, 11:05 AM
I always maintained even if he was guilty we wait for the NFL to act first.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

WhiteWhale
06-07-2019, 11:50 AM
Yeah, I mean I was in support of keeping him even if he was found guilty. Voted that way weeks ago. Made some comments, but to REITERATE those comments:

KC didn't get any brownie points for releasing the BEST RUNNING BACK IN FOOTBALL who just joined another team. That team wasn't punished.

KC did the 'right thing' and was objectively harmed by it.

If the ****ing NFL wants teams to do the right thing, they need to give some incentive. Instead that incentive is on signing problem players to budget contracts.

Releasing Hunt was a mistake. You don't make the same mistake twice. Make him donate to a domestic abuse center. Give him counseling. There are a number of things you can do if the players' best interest is the goal, but all the goddamn media pressure for KC to release him only for the same media ****s to praise Dorsey and Cleveland REALLY chapped my ass.

**** the NFL. **** optics. **** the sports media. Keep Hill. If the NFL wants to ban him, they can ****ing do it. Don't put the onus on an individual team to harm themselves for the sake of the league's image.

The guy would just end up on some other team and get rebranded by the same media and league as some prodigal HOFer.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-07-2019, 12:11 PM
And now that Chiefs fans have woken up to the very real possibility of winning and winning big, I can guarantee you that they're not going to give much of a damn about optics going forward either.
Oh, there'll be some old school holdouts but you know what? They will straight shut the fuck up when the Lombardis start rolling in.
And the Chiefs know this. Now.... They know this.

WhiteWhale
06-07-2019, 12:20 PM
And now that Chiefs fans have woken up to the very real possibility of winning and winning big, I can guarantee you that they're not going to give much of a damn about optics going forward either.
Oh, there'll be some old school holdouts but you know what? They will straight shut the **** up when the Lombardis start rolling in.
And the Chiefs know this. Now.... They know this.

Richie Incognito is still getting work and he was at best an above average guard who just a few MONTHS ago copped to a sexual assault accusation.

Seems this type of shit is totally fine on coastal teams. Weird huh?

I'm sure he would have been instantly forgiven the day he went to the Redskins or Giants or Patriots.

Prison Bitch
06-07-2019, 12:32 PM
Well done, PB.

This is why I’m generally (tho not universally) regarded as the greatest poster in CP history.

Skyy God
06-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Lotta reactionary idiots on this thread.....

Skyy God
06-07-2019, 12:46 PM
This is why I’m generally (tho not universally) regarded as the greatest poster in CP history.

You’re delusional.

Bowser
06-07-2019, 12:48 PM

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/yS2AMt4LX13Mc" width="405" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/someone-front-bullshits-yS2AMt4LX13Mc">via GIPHY</a></p>

Sorce
06-07-2019, 12:52 PM
For anyone that voted yes, I've heard This (https://tinyurl.com/yxzsye39) pairs well with crow.

Prison Bitch
06-07-2019, 02:11 PM
You’re delusional.

Liar I’m the GOAT here bitch ass. I’m rubber you’re glue what you say bounces off me and sticks to uou

Marcellus
06-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Wow...52% of the board fell for this bitches shit.

:shrug: 100% of this boards male members have fallen for a bitches shit at some point or another. And I am guessing over half the female members. :D

ThaVirus
06-07-2019, 02:36 PM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/yS2AMt4LX13Mc" width="405" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/someone-front-bullshits-yS2AMt4LX13Mc">via GIPHY</a></p>

ROFL Perfect

ARROW2
06-07-2019, 02:38 PM
Please close this thread now. It ain't happening.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-07-2019, 03:07 PM

IT'S NOT HAPPENING!!!

KChiefs1
06-07-2019, 03:09 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190607/d038faaf74738aa421ea2d3ce61ceb94.jpg

TimeForWasp
06-07-2019, 03:28 PM
For anyone that voted yes, I've heard This (https://tinyurl.com/yxzsye39) pairs well with crow.

I'll eat my crow. I was convinced by the bullshit he was fucked. I didn't want it to be so, but was fooled by the tools.

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I mean I was in support of keeping him even if he was found guilty. Voted that way weeks ago. Made some comments, but to REITERATE those comments:

KC didn't get any brownie points for releasing the BEST RUNNING BACK IN FOOTBALL who just joined another team. That team wasn't punished.

KC did the 'right thing' and was objectively harmed by it.

If the ****ing NFL wants teams to do the right thing, they need to give some incentive. Instead that incentive is on signing problem players to budget contracts.

Releasing Hunt was a mistake. You don't make the same mistake twice. Make him donate to a domestic abuse center. Give him counseling. There are a number of things you can do if the players' best interest is the goal, but all the goddamn media pressure for KC to release him only for the same media ****s to praise Dorsey and Cleveland REALLY chapped my ass.

**** the NFL. **** optics. **** the sports media. Keep Hill. If the NFL wants to ban him, they can ****ing do it. Don't put the onus on an individual team to harm themselves for the sake of the league's image.

The guy would just end up on some other team and get rebranded by the same media and league as some prodigal HOFer.KC did NOT do the right thing and should have NEVER expected "brownie" points for being objectively stupid.

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 04:06 PM
I'll eat my crow. I was convinced by the bullshit he was ****ed. I didn't want it to be so, but was fooled by the tools.Even if he was ****ed, what was the advantage of releasing him AT THAT TIME? I can't begin to wrap my head around the kind of stupid that thinks that would be a good idea.

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 04:08 PM
Please close this thread now. It ain't happening.Why? This thread is incredibly revealing. It should serve as a reminder of how stupid/gullible Chief Fan can be.

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 04:09 PM
I did vote no. Weeks later when we had more information.Why did you need more information? What advantage would have been gained by releasing him immediately?

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-07-2019, 04:14 PM
I'm here to some crow... Thank God.

Chief Roundup
06-07-2019, 04:42 PM
Never voted. There was not enough corroborating information when this thread was created.

TEX
06-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Why? This thread is incredibly revealing. It should serve as a reminder of how stupid/gullible Chief Fan can be.

Yep. I was one of the early NO voters. I thought it funny as hell to see how many of Yes voters got so pissed at anyone who voted NO. LMAO

TribalElder
06-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Yep. I was one of the early NO voters. I thought it funny as hell to see how many of Yes voters got so pissed at anyone who voted NO. LMAO

yeah it was really lopsided in the beginning

pussies ROFL

TEX
06-07-2019, 04:54 PM
I'm here to some crow... Thank God.

Would be funny if you choked on your crow.

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-07-2019, 05:07 PM
Would be funny if you choked on your crow.

The real issue here, is that I assumed he was guilty. Innocent until proven guilty. I need to remember that.

ThaVirus
06-07-2019, 05:07 PM
I hope he plays 19 games this season, breaks records, wins MVP, then goes on to win Super Bowl MVP just to piss everyone off.

Hammock Parties
06-07-2019, 05:10 PM
I hope he plays 19 games this season, breaks records, wins MVP, then goes on to win Super Bowl MVP just to piss everyone off.

I hope he executes a media blackout for the entire season, has a post game press conference after the Super Bowl where he rips the media in a prepared statement, drops the mic, gives the deuces and walks the fuck away to a champagne shower in a leopard print speedo.

lcarus
06-07-2019, 05:17 PM
So glad I didn't jump on the pitchfork wagon. It's kinda good to ya know...wait for new shit to come to light.

jjchieffan
06-07-2019, 05:30 PM
Why did you need more information? What advantage would have been gained by releasing him immediately?

First of all, I was never in favor of releasing him immediately. But I needed more information. If it had been proven that he was a child abuser and was going to jail, I would have voted yes. But, I waited and the information that came out showed that he didn't do it, so I voted no.

TribalElder
06-07-2019, 05:48 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/28ae1c7b25c4e5312dc127963663e195/tenor.gif

Prison Bitch
06-07-2019, 05:51 PM
Why? This thread is incredibly revealing. It should serve as a reminder of how stupid/gullible Chief Fan can be.

I agree,Hamas Jenkins faceplanted hard. Maybe you can ask him what happened?

ModSocks
06-07-2019, 05:59 PM
So glad I didn't jump on the pitchfork wagon. It's kinda good to ya know...wait for new shit to come to light.

Fo Realz

TLO
06-07-2019, 07:01 PM
I hope he executes a media blackout for the entire season, has a post game press conference after the Super Bowl where he rips the media in a prepared statement, drops the mic, gives the deuces and walks the **** away to a champagne shower in a leopard print speedo.

This sounds nice

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 07:29 PM
'Hamas' Jenkins, 1adam1238, 2bikemike, 44yearsandcounting, 493rd, 58-4ever, 65TPT, AJKCFAN, Al Bundy, Al Czervik, arrowheadnation, AssEaterChief, Average Fan, Banjo, bdlangton, Beethoven, Bewbies, Big Slick, bijou10, bishop_74, BlackHelicopters, bobhill, Bogart, boltfanseattle, BostonTim, BottomShelfBoose, Brando, Brewski, Bronco_buster2, BTAU, Buck, buffalo41, BWillie, B_Ambuehl, C3HIEF3S, Caseyguyrr, CasselGotPeedOn, chefs fan in omaha, Chief Northman, ChiefBlueCFC, chiefs1111, Chiefs4TheWin, ChiefsCountry, chiefsfan58, Chiefspants, chinaski, ChiTown, Chris Meck, chuxtrux, Codered, comochiefsfan, Cosmos, crayzkirk, cron912, Crush, ct, D750, DanBecky, Dante84, DaWolf, DCTwister, digger, dilligaf, Direckshun, dmahurin, DomCasual, Don Corlemahomes, doomy3, dpg4zombie, Dragula56, DRM08, DrunkBassGuitar, E482jar, Eleazar, EWOK, Fansy the Famous Bard, FD, Fezzic, fierro604, fktrmp, FlintHillsChiefs, Flying High D, frozenchief, gblowfish, GeorgeZimZam, God of Thunder, GoHuge, Goodys, GoShox, Gravedigger, Halfcan, hammerdog58, HonestChieffan, Hound333, htismaqe, IAM4KC2, IA_Chiefs_fan, ILChief, In58men, InChiefsHell, InvinciBill, jamesincanada, jAZ, jd1020, jdubya, Jerm, jerryaldini, Jethopper, Jewish Rabbi, Joe_Camel, JohnnyHammersticks, jonzie04, jrowe, jspchief, kc rush, KC2004, KCFalcon59, KChiefsQT, kcjayhawks5, kcmecker, kczoo, kgchiefs, kgrund, Kiimosabi, King_Chief_Fan, Ks_Twister, KYChief, kysirsoze, L.A. Chieffan, lawrenceRaider, Lilmrp117, loochy, m80mayhem, mabortchief, MagicHef, mahomesfan4life, MahomesKnows, MAHOMO 4 LIFE!, Mama Hip Rockets, Marcellus, marcus, MavKC, mcaj22, Megatron96, MephistophelesJanx, mightyphoenix1, Mile High Mania, Mizzou_8541, MMXcalibur, MOhillbilly, Monkey God, MotherJefer, Mr. Kotter, Naptown Chief, NashvilleRock.net, New World Order, Nickhead, noa, Nzoner, oldman, OldSchool, OmahaChief, OnTheWarpath15, otherstar, Pablo, PAChiefsGuy, Papi, PatsWinAgain, PHOG, Pneuma, POND_OF_RED, Priest31kc, PunkinDrublic, Quesadilla Joe, R Clark, rageeumr, raidersnumber1, Randallflagg, Rausch, raypec85, Red Brooklyn, richpjr, Richrob12, ricko1112, Rob_Nachos, RockChalk, RollChiefsRoll, Rooster, RunKC, Sannyasi, sd4chiefs, Shogun, Showtime, shrlked, Simply Red, skchieffan, smithandrew051, Sorry, spanky 52, splatbass, Spokane Chief Fan, St. Patty's Fire, Stanley Nickels, Straight, No Chaser, stumppy, Supmarkus, suzzer99, Talon_9, tate2133, TeaQue, teedubya, The Bunk, TheBrat, thecoffeeguy, Third Eye, Three7s, Thunderlizard, tidgit13, Titty Meat, TLO, tman, TomBarndtsTwin, Tombstone RJ, tredadda, Trent Green GOAT, Tribesman, TwistedChief, tyton75, VAChief, Vegas_Dave, Warpaint69, Warrior5, wazu, WhawhaWhat, wolfpack0735, Wreckloose, wutamess

You guys all suck penis.

cooper barrett
06-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Fantasy of yours? Leopard speedo?

I fucking knew it, Clay has a man crush.

I hope he executes a media blackout for the entire season, has a post game press conference after the Super Bowl where he rips the media in a prepared statement, drops the mic, gives the deuces and walks the **** away to a champagne shower in a leopard print speedo.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Looks like Marcellus voted "yes" and did NOT vote "no" as he claimed earlier today...

Welp, I'ma just add him to the list of ALL these ho's that Threebag will be pimping at our various truck stops this weekend... yep.

Chief Northman
06-07-2019, 08:02 PM
'Hamas' Jenkins, 1adam1238, 2bikemike, 44yearsandcounting, 493rd, 58-4ever, 65TPT, AJKCFAN, Al Bundy, Al Czervik, arrowheadnation, AssEaterChief, Average Fan, Banjo, bdlangton, Beethoven, Bewbies, Big Slick, bijou10, bishop_74, BlackHelicopters, bobhill, Bogart, boltfanseattle, BostonTim, BottomShelfBoose, Brando, Brewski, Bronco_buster2, BTAU, Buck, buffalo41, BWillie, B_Ambuehl, C3HIEF3S, Caseyguyrr, CasselGotPeedOn, chefs fan in omaha, Chief Northman, ChiefBlueCFC, chiefs1111, Chiefs4TheWin, ChiefsCountry, chiefsfan58, Chiefspants, chinaski, ChiTown, Chris Meck, chuxtrux, Codered, comochiefsfan, Cosmos, crayzkirk, cron912, Crush, ct, D750, DanBecky, Dante84, DaWolf, DCTwister, digger, dilligaf, Direckshun, dmahurin, DomCasual, Don Corlemahomes, doomy3, dpg4zombie, Dragula56, DRM08, DrunkBassGuitar, E482jar, Eleazar, EWOK, Fansy the Famous Bard, FD, Fezzic, fierro604, fktrmp, FlintHillsChiefs, Flying High D, frozenchief, gblowfish, GeorgeZimZam, God of Thunder, GoHuge, Goodys, GoShox, Gravedigger, Halfcan, hammerdog58, HonestChieffan, Hound333, htismaqe, IAM4KC2, IA_Chiefs_fan, ILChief, In58men, InChiefsHell, InvinciBill, jamesincanada, jAZ, jd1020, jdubya, Jerm, jerryaldini, Jethopper, Jewish Rabbi, Joe_Camel, JohnnyHammersticks, jonzie04, jrowe, jspchief, kc rush, KC2004, KCFalcon59, KChiefsQT, kcjayhawks5, kcmecker, kczoo, kgchiefs, kgrund, Kiimosabi, King_Chief_Fan, Ks_Twister, KYChief, kysirsoze, L.A. Chieffan, lawrenceRaider, Lilmrp117, loochy, m80mayhem, mabortchief, MagicHef, mahomesfan4life, MahomesKnows, MAHOMO 4 LIFE!, Mama Hip Rockets, Marcellus, marcus, MavKC, mcaj22, Megatron96, MephistophelesJanx, mightyphoenix1, Mile High Mania, Mizzou_8541, MMXcalibur, MOhillbilly, Monkey God, MotherJefer, Mr. Kotter, Naptown Chief, NashvilleRock.net, New World Order, Nickhead, noa, Nzoner, oldman, OldSchool, OmahaChief, OnTheWarpath15, otherstar, Pablo, PAChiefsGuy, Papi, PatsWinAgain, PHOG, Pneuma, POND_OF_RED, Priest31kc, PunkinDrublic, Quesadilla Joe, R Clark, rageeumr, raidersnumber1, Randallflagg, Rausch, raypec85, Red Brooklyn, richpjr, Richrob12, ricko1112, Rob_Nachos, RockChalk, RollChiefsRoll, Rooster, RunKC, Sannyasi, sd4chiefs, Shogun, Showtime, shrlked, Simply Red, skchieffan, smithandrew051, Sorry, spanky 52, splatbass, Spokane Chief Fan, St. Patty's Fire, Stanley Nickels, Straight, No Chaser, stumppy, Supmarkus, suzzer99, Talon_9, tate2133, TeaQue, teedubya, The Bunk, TheBrat, thecoffeeguy, Third Eye, Three7s, Thunderlizard, tidgit13, Titty Meat, TLO, tman, TomBarndtsTwin, Tombstone RJ, tredadda, Trent Green GOAT, Tribesman, TwistedChief, tyton75, VAChief, Vegas_Dave, Warpaint69, Warrior5, wazu, WhawhaWhat, wolfpack0735, Wreckloose, wutamess

You guys all suck penis.

Nice edited list you pussy. Get a fucking life.

GloryDayz
06-07-2019, 08:04 PM
Nice edited list you pussy. Get a fucking life.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--mZvTa4f_uY/UOyhcKMWefI/AAAAAAAAFTI/SxTkl78Jdxc/w1200-h630-p-nu/tom-delonge.jpg

PAChiefsGuy
06-07-2019, 08:05 PM
So is Tyreek Hill up for father of the year award now?

Chief Northman
06-07-2019, 08:08 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/--mZvTa4f_uY/UOyhcKMWefI/AAAAAAAAFTI/SxTkl78Jdxc/w1200-h630-p-nu/tom-delonge.jpg

He’s left out some notable posters who held the original opinion of parting ways with Hill, but he needs to be part of the Cool Kids Club, so he doesn’t mention them.

I don’t regret holding the views I did at the time the “reported” details came out. In my line of work, I see young people devastated by the effects of domestic disputes/violence/abuse. I would not wish it on anyone.

Chiefshrink
06-07-2019, 08:09 PM

I agree ! Your statement here reminds me of the Eddie Murphy (James Brown Hot Tub skit).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xeSwrFKFNFw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GloryDayz
06-07-2019, 08:26 PM
He’s left out some notable posters who held the original opinion of parting ways with Hill, but he needs to be part of the Cool Kids Club, so he doesn’t mention them.

I don’t regret holding the views I did at the time the “reported” details came out. In my line of work, I see young people devastated by the effects of domestic disputes/violence/abuse. I would not wish it on anyone.

The current list:

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-07-2019, 08:29 PM

So who did Reerun leave out?

comochiefsfan
06-07-2019, 08:30 PM
The current list:

Let it be known that comochiefsfan wishes to retract his vote and apologize for his rush to judgement.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Some of those names I can believe no problem, others I just feel nothing but shame for as they should know better.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:01 PM
Nice edited list you pussy. Get a ****ing life.

Copied from the public vote list.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:03 PM

Copied and pasted from my iPhone.

If some one was left off it wasnt intentional.

Chief Northman
06-07-2019, 09:06 PM
Copied and pasted from my iPhone.

If some one was left off it was intentional.

Exactly.

Votes were one thing. In terms of posters debating the circumstances, and taking a position that did not support Hill, that list would be a lot longer. The fact you took the time to do this speaks volumes.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:07 PM
Exactly.

Votes were one thing. In terms of posters debating the circumstances, and taking a position that did not support Hill, that list would be a lot longer. The fact you took the time to do this speaks volumes.

It wasn’t intentional. I had to go back and correct the post.

The was an iPhone correction. My bad.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:09 PM
I just copied the whole list again. If you think I’m going to go and edit that your fucking nuts. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:11 PM
But I’m really curious as to whom you think I took off the list.

Need to see names.

GloryDayz
06-07-2019, 09:17 PM
Exactly.

This really has your panties in a wad. LMAO

Chief Northman
06-07-2019, 09:17 PM
But I’m really curious as to whom you think I took off the list.

Need to see names.

I don’t doubt you copied the list. Why though? To prove what exactly?

If you are trying to “out” everybody who had a negative view of Hill after the investigations were reported, why stop at the poll data? Why not scrounge all the Hill threads/posts and pull a Mahomo and make it your holy grail to support your position?

A 3 year old was abused by one of his parents. Just because it might not be Tyreek, people celebrate? He is complicit in this too by not reporting Espinal if she indeed is the one behind this bullshit.

Two shitty people regardless. That is the point most are missing here.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-07-2019, 09:18 PM
I like it when the names are pasted from time to time, especially in other, related threads.
Perspective.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:18 PM
This really has your panties in a wad. LMAO

You know me. I’m too fucking lazy to edit any list. That’s a guaranteed promise.

Chief Northman
06-07-2019, 09:20 PM
I like it when the names are pasted from time to time, especially in other, related threads.
Perspective.

You talk too much lately.

GloryDayz
06-07-2019, 09:21 PM

If you are trying to “out” everybody who had a negative view of Hill after the investigations were reported, why stop at the poll data? Why not scrounge all the Hill threads/posts and pull a Mahomo and make it your holy grail to support your position?

A 3 year old was abused by one of his parents. Just because it might not be Tyreek, people celebrate? He is complicit in this too by not reporting Espinal if she indeed is the one behind this bullshit.

^^^ On the list ^^^

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:21 PM

Because that is way more effort than I care to work with.

Not sure your deal. Nor do I actually care anymore. I was having fun with the list and telling people to suck penis.

So STFU n00b.

Chief Northman
06-07-2019, 09:22 PM
^^^ On the list ^^^

Yup.

Can you read? That was explained earlier.

Chief Northman
06-07-2019, 09:23 PM

Not sure your deal. Nor do I actually care anymore. I was having fun with the list and telling people to suck penis.

So STFU n00b.

Pretty consistent take coming from you. Shit poster.

GloryDayz
06-07-2019, 09:24 PM
Yup.

http://media.giphy.com/media/9SDgfBmYoYUBa/giphy.gif

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-07-2019, 09:24 PM

So STFU n00b.

I'll eat crow but I refuse to suck penis to make amends for the error of my way.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:26 PM
I'll eat crow but I refuse to suck penis to make amends for the error in my way.

Don’t blame ya. No one really wants to suck the penis.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:27 PM
Pretty consistent take coming from you. Shit poster.

Yeah especially since I “edited” the list.

You know cool kids club and all.

Chief Northman
06-07-2019, 09:33 PM
Yeah especially since I “edited” the list.

You know cool kids club and all.

I believe you regarding the list. What is funny though is that there are posters with a post count as high as yours that held negative opinions regarding Hill who aren’t getting “called out” here.

The least you could do is be an equal opportunist for the dishing out of your purported cock sucking.

Reerun_KC
06-07-2019, 09:35 PM
I believe you regarding the list. What is funny though is that there are posters with a post count as high as yours that held negative opinions regarding Hill who aren’t getting “called out” here.

The least you could do is be an equal opportunist for the dishing out of your purported cock sucking.

Yeah again..... effort. It’s not there. On list - suck Penis. Off list - don’t care suck goat balls if you want.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-07-2019, 09:47 PM
You talk too much lately.
I'm far too in the groove to apologize or care.

Yeah again..... effort. It’s not there. On list - suck Penis. Off list - don’t care suck goat balls if you want.

ROFL

Naptown Chief
06-07-2019, 10:21 PM

You guys all suck penis.

If I'm truly on the "yes" list it's because I fat fingered it. I've been vocal since day one about giving him due process. I may have said something like "if he did it, he's a piece of shit" or similar, but never once did I say release him. I fat finger the stupid thumbs up/down all the time on my phone and constantly dish out rep because of it..

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 10:26 PM
I agree,Hamas Jenkins faceplanted hard. Maybe you can ask him what happened?

60% of CP voted to release him. Why would you single him out before anyone else?

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 10:31 PM
Yup.

What have you posted that justifies releasing Hill?

UChieffyBugger
06-07-2019, 10:33 PM
I will never forget on that dreadful day the tape came out how only a few of us had the guts to stand by Tyreek and wait for due process. I got banned from FOUR different Hill threads for merely calling for others to wait for all the facts. Proud of myself and all the others who didn't buckle under the torrent of abuse and let hate win over logic and common sense. Could yall imagine how we would be feeling today if we would have released Ty and now all this new stuff has come out? SMH thirty-one other teams would be laughing their asses off at us right now. So big respect to Veach, Andy and Clark for not letting their emotions rule the day again...they sure did learn from the Kareem incident.

Pitt Gorilla
06-07-2019, 10:36 PM
TLO is a complete idiot, but I’m glad he started the thread.

staylor26
06-07-2019, 10:36 PM
Funny I just voted. Because I’m a reasonable person that decided to wait it out to do so :D

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-07-2019, 10:55 PM
TLO is a complete idiot, but I’m glad he started the thread.
Except Takes Loads Orally didn't put a one week minimum STOP on voting ( see below ).
God damn n00bs...

Funny I just voted. Because I’m a reasonable person that decided to wait it out to do so :D

staylor26
06-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Except Takes Loads Orally didn't put a one week minimum STOP on voting ( see below ).
God damn n00bs...

It’s appropriate for this.

There wasn’t enough information to make that decision until now. He certainly should’t have been cut at the time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-07-2019, 11:14 PM

There wasn’t enough information to make that decision until now. He certainly should’t have been cut at the time.

Especially not for this. The whole idea behind the poll was to capture the thought process of Chiefs fans on the day the tape was released. If not, then the poll would have been created after the smoke cleared and emotions subsided.

crazycoffey
06-07-2019, 11:56 PM
I said no, with the current info available to me (likely a small percentage of all the variables). Waiting to see how the nfl, the chiefs organization and the final findings of criminal or civil process before I’d change my vote. Even then, is it best to cut him or trade him?

Obligatory addition to this post, of course I do not support domestic violence and if all the powers that be find this incident or past incidents, indicate he should be dropped, I’d support it.

Standing by my original post

crazycoffey
06-08-2019, 12:00 AM
Especially not for this. The whole idea behind the poll was to capture the thought process of Chiefs fans on the day the tape was released. If not, then the poll would have been created after the smoke cleared and emotions subsided.

We have to stop thinking in terms of emotional responses....

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-08-2019, 12:48 AM

Tell that to Florio and the Shameful 52.

Reerun_KC
06-08-2019, 06:35 AM
If I'm truly on the "yes" list it's because I fat fingered it. I've been vocal since day one about giving him due process. I may have said something like "if he did it, he's a piece of shit" or similar, but never once did I say release him. I fat finger the stupid thumbs up/down all the time on my phone and constantly dish out rep because of it..

Are you trying to be in the “cool kids” club?

Reerun_KC
06-08-2019, 06:37 AM
I will never forget on that dreadful day the tape came out how only a few of us had the guts to stand by Tyreek and wait for due process. I got banned from FOUR different Hill threads for merely calling for others to wait for all the facts. Proud of myself and all the others who didn't buckle under the torrent of abuse and let hate win over logic and common sense. Could yall imagine how we would be feeling today if we would have released Ty and now all this new stuff has come out? SMH thirty-one other teams would be laughing their asses off at us right now. So big respect to Veach, Andy and Clark for not letting their emotions rule the day again...they sure did learn from the Kareem incident.

Banned for saying wait on due process?

SJW mods don’t play that.

rabblerouser
06-08-2019, 07:57 AM

Amen.

JohnnyHammersticks
06-08-2019, 08:21 AM
I owned it in another thread where I admitted to uchieffybugger that he was right and I was wr...wr...wro...that I was wro...that he was right and I was the thing that's the opposite of being right.

ThaVirus
06-08-2019, 08:29 AM

You jumped to a hasty conclusion with minimal information. It's not a huge deal because you have little power in this particular situation but you should regret that sort of ideology.

TEX
06-08-2019, 08:41 AM

It was truly bizarre. I'm usually never on your side of an issue, but I was here from day 1.

I learned a LOT, from this thread, about some people here that I thought I knew. I saw the worst in them and have made enemies, but don't give a shit. Even won a ban bet with one of them, that HE proposed, and he's gone till preseason week 1. Serves his self -righteous -dumb ass right. ROFL

Also saw qualities in others, that I never thought they had, that I've found a new respect for. Core beliefs that we share that will allow me to be more open minded to their opinions in the future.

As for the others, I'll shut them out the second I see a typed word. This thread tells a lot about our society and where some folks just are and where the media / social media can lead some. My opinion on them is NEVER give into those types and never have a damn thing to do with them on any level.

TEX
06-08-2019, 08:44 AM
You jumped to a hasty conclusion with minimal information. It's not a huge deal because you have little power in this particular situation but you should regret that sort of ideology.

Sure the hell did. He and I went at it many times. And you're right - any one that can conclude those types of things with such minimal information is telling and is a HUGE deal.

tyreekthefreak
06-08-2019, 08:48 AM
And if you vote no - you'd better have a good damn reason for doing so.

Does the author of this thread still think we should can Tyreek?????

Reerun_KC
06-08-2019, 08:53 AM
I owned it in another thread where I admitted to uchieffybugger that he was right and I was wr...wr...wro...that I was wro...that he was right and I was the thing that's the opposite of being right.

You must suck the penis.

Coogs
06-08-2019, 08:55 AM

I just voted as well, and agree he certainly shouldn't have been cut at the time. I agree with the suspension, but feel the suspension should be/ needs to be lifted in the very near future.

BleedingRed
06-08-2019, 08:56 AM
I’m proud to call myself one of the few

TEX
06-08-2019, 09:14 AM
I’m proud to call myself one of the few

:clap: Damn straight!

Pitt Gorilla
06-08-2019, 09:31 AM

This comes as a surprise to precisely nobody.

ThaVirus
06-08-2019, 09:44 AM
Let's not suck each other's dicks just yet. Tyreek could easily be guilty of something. Whether that be actual physical child abuse or withholding information to protect himself and Crystal, we may never know.

JohnnyHammersticks
06-08-2019, 10:05 AM
You must suck the penis.

When your mom flopped hers out in front of me, I'll admit my eye contact lasted a bit longer than it should have.

tyreekthefreak
06-08-2019, 10:08 AM
Let's not suck each other's dicks just yet. Tyreek could easily be guilty of something. Whether that be actual physical child abuse or withholding information to protect himself and Crystal, we may never know.

Do you STILL think Tyreek gets his kicks from beating up his 4 year old son?

ThaVirus
06-08-2019, 10:10 AM
Do you STILL think Tyreek gets his kicks from beating up his 4 year old son?

Are you fucking stupid?

I think I don't know a fucking thing and neither does anyone else who's commenting on this thread, which has been my entire point, you dumbshit.

I don't know Tyreek for shit. He could be physically, verbally and sexually abusing his kid for all I know.

Reerun_KC
06-08-2019, 10:29 AM
When your mom flopped hers out in front of me, I'll admit my eye contact lasted a bit longer than it should have.

She does swing the hose. You can’t help but stare.

Chief Northman
06-08-2019, 10:31 AM

Perhaps with regards to criminal action, yes.

But a big fucking LOL to the rabble here who think Hill will get off scott-free. He is complicit in the neglect/abuse of his own child. If Espinal is guilty of the abuse, then Hill should report it. Instead, they have chosen to “ride for one another” so Tyreek gets paid. They have made this their priority over raising their son.

I respect due process and for Hill’s sake this development looks favorable for him. Maybe his unaccounted punishment however is that he will not ever have a healthy relationship with Espinal and his kids (2 on the way). There will be a lot of restrictions on how that family co-exists because of their past and failure to own up to their neglect.

Discuss Thrower
06-08-2019, 10:49 AM
Perhaps with regards to criminal action, yes.

But a big ****ing LOL to the rabble here who think Hill will get off scott-free. He is complicit in the neglect/abuse of his own child. If Espinal is guilty of the abuse, then Hill should report it. Instead, they have chosen to “ride for one another” so Tyreek gets paid. They have made this their priority over raising their son.

I respect due process and for Hill’s sake this development looks favorable for him. Maybe his unaccounted punishment however is that he will not ever have a healthy relationship with Espinal and his kids (2 on the way). There will be a lot of restrictions on how that family co-exists because of their past and failure to own up to their neglect.

Hypothetically, Hill reports his girlfriend for abuse, she counter accuses him of being the abuser, criminal investigation is launched and as soon as it's publicized, Hill is deemed guilty in the court of public opinion for his history of taking a plea deal for domestic violence five years ago.

tyreekthefreak
06-08-2019, 02:16 PM
Are you ****ing stupid?

I think I don't know a ****ing thing and neither does anyone else who's commenting on this thread, which has been my entire point, you dumbshit.

I don't know Tyreek for shit. He could be physically, verbally and sexually abusing his kid for all I know.

So could every player in the NFL, with that logic! Who is the dumb one here? LMAO

ThaVirus
06-08-2019, 02:52 PM
So could every player in the NFL, with that logic! Who is the dumb one here? LMAO

That's my point.

Good God, you are truly too fucking stupid to live.

tyreekthefreak
06-08-2019, 03:02 PM
That's my point.

Good God, you are truly too ****ing stupid to live.

LOLOL, quit beating the dog!

Hammock Parties
06-08-2019, 03:03 PM
Instead, they have chosen to “ride for one another” so Tyreek gets paid.

Once again you're believing what Crystal says.

Please stop believing that lying bitch.

She's going to jail.

staylor26
06-08-2019, 03:07 PM
Holy shit.

Am I the only one that noticed KnowMo voted yes? Dudes been lurking on CP the entire time.

LMAO

ARROW2
06-08-2019, 04:13 PM
This piece of shit thread still open? Like it fucking matters

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-08-2019, 04:18 PM
This piece of shit thread still open? Like it ****ing matters

Needs to be rompered!

Chief Northman
06-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Once again you're believing what Crystal says.

Please stop believing that lying bitch.

She's going to jail.

In this latest instance/dispute, yes I tend to agree with you.

We can’t forget the original domestic incident however. Shocking she stayed with Hill after that. She “rode with him” and showed some allegiance to him back then, no matter how twisted that was/is.

Hammock Parties
06-08-2019, 07:36 PM

We can’t forget the original domestic incident however.

Actually, you can.

It was expunged. He paid his debt to society.

tyecopeland
06-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Could yall imagine how we would be feeling today if we would have released Ty and now all this new stuff has come out?

What exactly is the new stuff? From anyone official besides his lawyer who is being paid to protect him? Im being serious. All I've seen is conjecture and speculation and hypotheticals from both sides. The investigation was closed already so that's not new.

I wasn't on here at the time so I'll go ahead and be upfront about my opinions as this went along.

Until the tape broke I was wanting to keep him until actual details and facts came out but was fully expecting him to be cut. After the tape, I wanted him cut. The line that she needed to be scared too was the breaking point for me, not her saying the son said daddy did it or her accusations that he hit her. She could have accused him of anything knowing she was recording, but him saying something like that meant something. When the letter from the lawyer allowed me to cool back down and again want to wait for more info before doing anything because it gave a reason to believe that there might have been some context where what he said wasn't as bad as what it was.

Now, I think it's likely he is suspended and hated by every opposing fan and the chiefs will continue to get blasted for not releasing him by the media. But I think I can defend it/him with the current details so I want him to stay.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-08-2019, 08:20 PM

We can’t forget the original domestic incident however. Shocking she stayed with Hill after that. She “rode with him” and showed some allegiance to him back then, no matter how twisted that was/is.
Yes... VERY "shocking" indeed. Amazing that her family and entire support system just seem to say, "it's okay honey, you just do whatever you want to do. You just stay with that nice man and see where life goes, we don't have any problem with that".

Shocking.

Bugeater
06-08-2019, 08:33 PM
Bunch of self righteous bitches in this thread right about now.

Reerun_KC
06-08-2019, 08:35 PM
Bunch of self righteous bitches in this thread right about now.

You must be new here?

Pitt Gorilla
06-08-2019, 09:05 PM
What exactly is the new stuff? From anyone official besides his lawyer who is being paid to protect him? Im being serious. All I've seen is conjecture and speculation and hypotheticals from both sides. The investigation was closed already so that's not new.

I wasn't on here at the time so I'll go ahead and be upfront about my opinions as this went along.

Until the tape broke I was wanting to keep him until actual details and facts came out but was fully expecting him to be cut. After the tape, I wanted him cut. The line that she needed to be scared too was the breaking point for me, not her saying the son said daddy did it or her accusations that he hit her. She could have accused him of anything knowing she was recording, but him saying something like that meant something. When the letter from the lawyer allowed me to cool back down and again want to wait for more info before doing anything because it gave a reason to believe that there might have been some context where what he said wasn't as bad as what it was.

Now, I think it's likely he is suspended and hated by every opposing fan and the chiefs will continue to get blasted for not releasing him by the media. But I think I can defend it/him with the current details so I want him to stay.In all seriousness, what would have been the benefit of cutting him at that time?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-08-2019, 09:41 PM
In all seriousness, what would have been the benefit of cutting him at that time?

Sad that Lil'Chiefy still exists. He doesn't think in terms of winning benefits, his mind has been turned to e-mush so that when an incident of this nature occurs, out come the feels and dead goes the mind.

New World Order
06-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Holy shit.

Am I the only one that noticed KnowMo voted yes? Dudes been lurking on CP the entire time.

LMAO

ROFL

Good catch

Knowmo, come back.

Chiefaholic
06-08-2019, 10:08 PM
Sad that Lil'Chiefy still exists. He doesn't think in terms of winning benefits, his mind has been turned to e-mush so that when an incident of this nature occurs, out come the feels and dead goes the mind.

Correct me if I misunderstood. However, what ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? There are some crazy ass women out there who use athletes as nothing more than a money grab. She likely stayed with him because he was about to become filthy rich and she was going to get a good chunk of it. I'm NOT stating that Tyreek was 100% innocent, but at the same time, I'm not ruling out the fact that she has some legitimate mental issues that need addressed. NOBODY outside of the Hill household knows 100% of the truth. Her family and friends know HER side of the story and that means jack crap in court. My name was once drug through the mud once myself over an ex outright lying to cover her own ass. Once proven innocent, not a single "I'm sorry" or any legal ramifications for her for lying. It happens.... Give the man a damn chance to prove his innocence before cutting ties with the best damn receiver this team has had in a long time.

Guilty until proven innocent seems to be a fad in this country. And calling a psycho woman a b**** is NOT grounds for a suspension in what was supposed to be a private conversation.

Naptown Chief
06-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Holy shit.

LMAO

ROFL

Good catch

Knowmo, come back.

I miss his elite takes :(

It's unbelievable how well he spots talent, notices the subtle things like the way an elite quarterback brings his team to huddle, knows the dangers of training camp interceptions, and his ability to predict the records of the AFC West. Heck, he even knew that one member, I believe a black fellow, had an uncle named Tom! How could he have had such knowledge? He must be a football forum prophet!

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-08-2019, 11:42 PM
Honey cuts, chokes, and punches herself but;
"I'll ride for you"
Honey laughs, then screams, and throws me in jail but;
"I'll ride for you"

Honey's baby is mine and I'm living in hell but;
"I'll ride for you"
Honey's plotting again now I'm looking at twins but;
"I'll ride for you"

She's stolen my dreams, twisted life into schemes and says;
"I'll ride for you"
But her world fell apart, now I've crawled from the dark and...

Ride over.
Bitch.

kcpasco
06-09-2019, 01:57 AM
DA reccommends no charges but PC wants a guilty verdict. I guess due process be damned be ashamed KC voters.

tyecopeland
06-09-2019, 07:15 AM
In all seriousness, what would have been the benefit of cutting him at that time?

Football benefits? None. My personal peace of mind? There would have been some. Less negative media attention? Probably some, but not all, would have stopped.

tyecopeland
06-09-2019, 07:23 AM

I don't know if you think I'm someone else with a new username or if Lil'Chiefy is just a nickname you give disparagingly to posters you don't agree with but to your point, you are right, I don't only think in terms of winning benefits. Watching the chiefs is entertainment. I want them to win but my life doesn't change if they do. This boys life has changed. That's way more important to me. So while I was never convinced tyreek caused the boy his injury, the line to his fiancee was convincing enough that tyreek might not be the reformed person I had given him credit for, and that he might truly be an asshole. Football benefits be damned, my mind is in a perfectly working place.

ct
06-09-2019, 07:29 AM
i said yes in this poll, and now i would say no

i like many others jumped on the hot news of the moment, but the more we hear the less i think tyreek did any more than spank his son with a belt. i had my ass whipped with a belt more times than i could ever count. different times, 100% agree, but that doesnt make him a monster.

now he said some shit in the audio thats gonna haunt him (and us chiefs fans let's be real on that too). he needs to be suspended, half a season at least imo. but as we know commish he'll do that about week 11, not week 1.

i'd hold him for now, and decide if we resign him next year. worst case we do let him go and align our FA approach to get 2021 3rd round comp.

BigCatDaddy
06-09-2019, 08:10 AM
Football benefits? None. My personal peace of mind? There would have been some. Less negative media attention? Probably some, but not all, would have stopped.

Let's throw a potentially innocent guy under the bus for my peace of mind!

BigCatDaddy
06-09-2019, 08:13 AM
I don't know if you think I'm someone else with a new username or if Lil'Chiefy is just a nickname you give disparagingly to posters you don't agree with but to your point, you are right, I don't only think in terms of winning benefits. Watching the chiefs is entertainment. I want them to win but my life doesn't change if they do. This boys life has changed. That's way more important to me. So while I was never convinced tyreek caused the boy his injury, the line to his fiancee was convincing enough that tyreek might not be the reformed person I had given him credit for, and that he might truly be an asshole. Football benefits be damned, my mind is in a perfectly working place.

I have no idea if Tyreek in an asshole but if you are looking for an asshole free sports team best of luck to.you.

GloryDayz
06-09-2019, 08:25 AM

None would have stopped. ALL that would have happened is Cleveland get another star for pennies on the dollar while given zero criticism. Just stop!

tyecopeland
06-09-2019, 08:56 AM
None would have stopped. ALL that would have happened is Cleveland get another star for pennies on the dollar while given zero criticism. Just stop!

Yes some of them would have stopped. The chiefs got kudos for releasing Kareem and the reason he got released didnt even have to do with the fact that he hit a woman. It had all to do with the fact he lied to the team about his involvement. Some articles would have continued especially with the trade for Clark but they would have slowed. BTW, it's interesting that Clark wasn't a topic if he continues to stay in Seattle but once he changes teams his whole backstory has to brought back up. I imagine it became a bigger deal because of what was going on with hill but I'd imagine pretty much every city would have had a couple pieces written on it.

And the lack of consistency among the media IS infuriating. If you want to be upset about Kareem then you cant not be when he signs with a new team. Yet most of them were.

tyecopeland
06-09-2019, 09:04 AM
Let's throw a potentially innocent guy under the bus for my peace of mind!

Potentially innocent from hurting his kid yes. But I've not told my family or wife that she should be scared of me or called her a bitch. So yeah, not innocent. And regardless of how bad his guilty plea ordeal may or may not have been, he wasn't completely innocent in that either.

I don't feel like quoting your other post but I never said I was looking for an asshole free team but I can find plenty of people to root for. Theres plenty on the chiefs for starters. Even a completely choir boy team to cheer for wouldn't change my life. It would still just be entertainment. It's like movies and video games. Entertainment, that I can enjoy however I want to enjoy it. Im not living or dying by any teams success or failure.

Bowser
06-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Let's be honest.....Kareem getting cut was a knee jerk reaction from either Andy or Clark (maybe both) because he lied straight to their face about what happened that night in Cleveland. Then TMZ did what TMZ does, and the rest is history. Do you think the Chiefs would have gotten flamed for suspending him the rest of 2018, getting him the help he obviously needed, and bringing him back this year? No, but Andy/Clark were more interested in sending a message at the time. I think in hindsight they might have done things a little differently, especially considering the murmurs we heard about the Chiefs considering re-signing him this offseason.

Fast forward to Tyreek. I think all of what happened with Kareem has played a role in how they have handled Hill and his situation. They've been very neutral and level headed through it all even if he did get suspended from team activities. The point is I think they've learned from the Hunt fiasco.

Bowser
06-09-2019, 09:11 AM
Potentially innocent from hurting his kid yes. But I've not told my family or wife that she should be scared of me or called her a bitch. So yeah, not innocent. And regardless of how bad his guilty plea ordeal may or may not have been, he wasn't completely innocent in that either.

I don't feel like quoting your other post but I never said I was looking for an asshole free team but I can find plenty of people to root for. Theres plenty on the chiefs for starters. Even a completely choir boy team to cheer for wouldn't change my life. It would still just be entertainment. It's like movies and video games. Entertainment, that I can enjoy however I want to enjoy it. Im not living or dying by any teams success or failure.

I don't know, it still sounds like you're basing how you feel off of KCTV5 and Brooke's initial reporting considering the info that Crystal might be being investigated for lying about the entire thing. Hell, even what happened in Oklahoma might come under question if it turns out that is the case. That doesn't give Tyreek a pass for what he said, but still.

DaFace
06-09-2019, 09:45 AM
I don't know, it still sounds like you're basing how you feel off of KCTV5 and Brooke's initial reporting considering the info that Crystal might be being investigated for lying about the entire thing. Hell, even what happened in Oklahoma might come under question if it turns out that is the case. That doesn't give Tyreek a pass for what he said, but still.

We'll almost certainly never get any kind of clarification on this given the circumstances, but I really would love to hear what Tyreek meant by that. It's obviously formed a huge part of why people are against him right now, but the follow up with "That's why you can't ever keep a man" or whatever doesn't really make sense if that's a physical threat. Then again, it doesn't really make sense with any other angle I can come with either.

kcxiv
06-09-2019, 09:57 AM

i like many others jumped on the hot news of the moment, but the more we hear the less i think tyreek did any more than spank his son with a belt. i had my ass whipped with a belt more times than i could ever count. different times, 100% agree, but that doesnt make him a monster.

now he said some shit in the audio thats gonna haunt him (and us chiefs fans let's be real on that too). he needs to be suspended, half a season at least imo. but as we know commish he'll do that about week 11, not week 1.

i'd hold him for now, and decide if we resign him next year. worst case we do let him go and align our FA approach to get 2021 3rd round comp.
but what if him saying you should be scared of me was in reference to him having some dirt on her! about her passed and the bit of crazy that she is! I have heard many people say some shit like that to one another and nothing come of it other then anger at the time.

it is absolutely stupid to suspend someone over them words! lol Now if he would have came at her with a bitch ill kill you type shit, then thats a different story altogether~!

WhiteWhale
06-09-2019, 10:34 AM

Yeah Tye, but your wife probably isn't a deranged psycho bitch who abused your child and then lied to friends and family about it to make you look bad.

Which is, right now, what the evidence indicates.

You might call her a bitch if she did.

The problem is that this is OBVIOUSLY a toxic relationship and there's no way there will not be more problems in the future.

ThaVirus
06-09-2019, 10:42 AM
We'll almost certainly never get any kind of clarification on this given the circumstances, but I really would love to hear what Tyreek meant by that. It's obviously formed a huge part of why people are against him right now, but the follow up with "That's why you can't ever keep a man" or whatever doesn't really make sense if that's a physical threat. Then again, it doesn't really make sense with any other angle I can come with either.

At best, I'm hoping he just meant it in an "I've got dirt on your ass that could bring you down" type of way.

At worst, obviously, he was making a physical threat.

It's likely that Goodell will dole out some sort of suspension for that leaked audio either way.

GloryDayz
06-09-2019, 03:17 PM
Yes some of them would have stopped. The chiefs got kudos for releasing Kareem and the reason he got released didnt even have to do with the fact that he hit a woman. It had all to do with the fact he lied to the team about his involvement. Some articles would have continued especially with the trade for Clark but they would have slowed. BTW, it's interesting that Clark wasn't a topic if he continues to stay in Seattle but once he changes teams his whole backstory has to brought back up. I imagine it became a bigger deal because of what was going on with hill but I'd imagine pretty much every city would have had a couple pieces written on it.

And the lack of consistency among the media IS infuriating. If you want to be upset about Kareem then you cant not be when he signs with a new team. Yet most of them were.

Don't tell me what I can, and can't, be pissed about. Yes, I'm 100% pissed at Clark for his overreaction to the Hunt deal (lying or what happened in the hall), Clark should have been smarter than he was. While being upset at the lie is expected, he's human, his overreaction ended up showing him the fool business man he is. He caved to SJWs, and that was aided by him being pissed about a lie. Poor form for a supposedly business-savvy owner.

The good news is he learned from that mistake, at least this time he played chess, and in the process he looks like he could come out with nothing more than a few irrelevant SJWs grumbling. And they'll grumble regardless, so lending them your ear is always your first mistake.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Don't tell me what I can, and can't, be pissed about. Yes, I'm 100% pissed at Clark for his overreaction to the Hunt deal (lying or what happened in the hall), Clark should have been smarter than he was. While being upset at the lie is expected, he's human, his overreaction ended up showing him the fool business man he is. He caved to SJWs, and that was aided by him being pissed about a lie. Poor form for a supposedly business-savvy owner.

The good news is he learned from that mistake, at least this time he played chess, and in the process he looks like he could come out with nothing more than a few irrelevant SJWs grumbling. And they'll grumble regardless, so lending them your ear is always your first mistake.
This is correct. I wouldn't lend those folks my fresh urine if they were on fire, much less attempt to converse with idiots who created and support such a thing as a "safe space" where only THEY get to do the talking.

Bob Dole
06-09-2019, 05:10 PM

You should be scared of me exposing your lying ass, maybe?

Pitt Gorilla
06-09-2019, 06:29 PM

i'd hold him for now, and decide if we resign him next year. worst case we do let him go and align our FA approach to get 2021 3rd round comp.suspension for the recording? You must be kidding.

Pitt Gorilla
06-09-2019, 06:31 PM
Let's be honest.....Kareem getting cut was a knee jerk reaction from either Andy or Clark (maybe both) because he lied straight to their face about what happened that night in Cleveland. Then TMZ did what TMZ does, and the rest is history. Do you think the Chiefs would have gotten flamed for suspending him the rest of 2018, getting him the help he obviously needed, and bringing him back this year? No, but Andy/Clark were more interested in sending a message at the time. I think in hindsight they might have done things a little differently, especially considering the murmurs we heard about the Chiefs considering re-signing him this offseason.

Fast forward to Tyreek. I think all of what happened with Kareem has played a role in how they have handled Hill and his situation. They've been very neutral and level headed through it all even if he did get suspended from team activities. The point is I think they've learned from the Hunt fiasco.
Zero chance Andy is that stupid. Clark pretty clearly is.

Pitt Gorilla
06-09-2019, 06:36 PM

I think Reek should either 1) say nothing to the media, period (and by proxy to the majority of Chief Fans who wanted him released for no logical reason at all) or 2) tell everyone to **** off a la Ricky from TPB. Chief Fan will hate it, but they already (passionately, evidently) hate him. The rest of us will cheer him on for what he’s endured.

ThaVirus
06-09-2019, 06:37 PM
suspension for the recording? You must be kidding.

Why? It's not a good look regardless of the context.

Zeke Elliott got 6 games for allegations that were ultimately dropped and Brady got 4 games for little actual physical evidence.

Pitt Gorilla
06-09-2019, 06:39 PM

Zeke Elliott got 6 games for allegations that were ultimately dropped and Brady got 4 games for little actual physical evidence. This was a statement of what “should” happen from what is, ostensibly, a fan.

Bowser
06-09-2019, 07:18 PM

Zeke Elliott got 6 games for allegations that were ultimately dropped and Brady got 4 games for little actual physical evidence.

But in Zeke's case, didn't he have a conga line of women testifying against him and to his nature? Tyreek hasn't had that.

And in Brady's case.....well, who cares. Fuck Brady.

tyecopeland
06-09-2019, 07:29 PM

Let me do the typical Chiefs Planet thing and insult you.

Your reading comprehension skills obviously suck.

I didn't tell you what to be pissed off about. I was talking about the f-ing media members who talked so badly about kareem immediately after the tmz story broke and even after the chiefs released him but then started saying what a great deal the browns got by bringing him in. If they wanted to say how bad he is they can't just ignore it once he goes to a new team and pretend like they aren't a huge part of the problem they want to be so vehemently against. But you know, you interpret that however you want, and if you think it was directed at you I guess it was.

Reerun_KC
06-09-2019, 08:27 PM
Zero chance Andy is that stupid. Clark pretty clearly is.

They both are. The ended a Super Bowl team because they got scared with Kareem.

Andy is charmin soft and hunt has no backbone.

GloryDayz
06-09-2019, 08:45 PM

I didn't tell you what to be pissed off about. I was talking about the f-ing media members who talked so badly about kareem immediately after the tmz story broke and even after the chiefs released him but then started saying what a great deal the browns got by bringing him in. If they wanted to say how bad he is they can't just ignore it once he goes to a new team and pretend like they aren't a huge part of the problem they want to be so vehemently against. But you know, you interpret that however you want, and if you think it was directed at you I guess it was.

You must not type very well, that's exactly what you did.

And like I said, the worst thing you can do is listen to SJWs. They are the scum of the earth and hell-bent of fucking it up with pipe dreams of a perfect world that will never exist. Of which they are the worst examples of their own concerns.

Naptown Chief
06-09-2019, 08:53 PM
You must not type very well, that's exactly what you did.

And like I said, the worst thing you can do is listen to SJWs. They are the scum of the earth and hell-bent of fucking it up with pipe dreams of a perfect world that will never exist. Of which they are the worst examples of their own concerns.

They are lower than scum, my friend. At least scumbags wear their intentions on their sleeves.

ThyKingdomCome15
06-09-2019, 10:27 PM
I'm in favor of paying Tyreek. Will be sad to see Chris Jones get traded or Watkins released. I don't see how we can keep both next offseason.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-09-2019, 10:38 PM
But in Zeke's case, didn't he have a conga line of women...

"That-fool beat-my bitch-ASS"!
"That-fool made-me drink-PEE"!
"That-fool made-me blow-DOGS!!
"Then-he rammed-my boo-TY!

This is highly fascinating. I'm well studied in the sad effects of SAUTO Comprehension Disorder, but it appears that you are creating a "sister affliction" in this new and intriguing "SAUTO Explanation Disorder"!

Further observation and a battery of tests may be required.

scho63
06-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Keeping this thread alive just to bash people when this was pretty much a 50-50% vote is pretty childish.

I didn't want him released and then I heard the audio and other statements and thought it was best to release him.

I was wrong, I'll eat crow but JFC give this whole thing a fucking rest already.

9 different threads and constant shit house lawyers all posting the "FACTS" that were nothing more than opinions?

This wears me out.....

Pitt Gorilla
06-09-2019, 11:31 PM
Keeping this thread alive just to bash people when this was pretty much a 50-50% vote is pretty childish.

I didn't want him released and then I heard the audio and other statements and thought it was best to release him.

I was wrong, I'll eat crow but JFC give this whole thing a ****ing rest already.

9 different threads and constant shit house lawyers all posting the "FACTS" that were nothing more than opinions?

This wears me out.....
It wasn't 50-50. It was 60-40 to release him. Only recently, has the vote moved closer to 50-50.

I'll bite, though. Why would it have been better to release him? What would have been better?

BlackOp
06-09-2019, 11:49 PM

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 04:17 AM
He's not interesting enough to give this much attention to...he just haphazardly got handed a mod label which he thinks gives him authority over others...you're easily 20 IQ points over him.

It's entertaining watching you bitch-slap him...and him doing what he can by fucking with your posts.

He's trying that shit on me...but I already got him pegged.
You should have been here in 08. Sweet jeebus, it got to the point where we were like, "is this dude just fucking with us"? LMAO
Watching Dane and Hamas have to explain shit 3 or more times repeatedly was hilarious because eventually Dane would just lose his shit and go nuclear. ROFL
Until 2008, I had never witnessed anyone with the ability to make simple sentence or statement a case study in obstinate counter-reality:

"The cat chases a yarn ball".

SAUTO:

"What does this mean"?
"How do you know what this cat does, were you there"?
"I don't believe this cat ever chased anything; link"?

And on and on and on... :rolleyes:

staylor26
06-10-2019, 05:56 AM
I'm in favor of paying Tyreek. Will be sad to see Chris Jones get traded or Watkins released. I don't see how we can keep both next offseason.

Lol Chris Jones isn’t going anywhere.

TLO
06-10-2019, 02:14 PM

I'll take my crow with a side of slaw.

This sure has taught me a lesson. Being reactionary is not a good thing.

loochy
06-10-2019, 02:18 PM
I was mad. I was mad at Tyreek for being part of such a situation. I am no longer mad. But damnit dude, just get away from that crazy shit.

TrebMaxx
06-10-2019, 02:20 PM
Daddy always told me to never stick it in crazy. It's been good advice all these years.

rabblerouser
06-10-2019, 02:20 PM
I'll take my crow with a side of slaw.

This sure has taught me a lesson. Being reactionary is not a good thing.

Good for you.

Ming the Merciless
06-10-2019, 02:22 PM
This is why waiting for evidence, and the presumption of innocence should be more of a 'thing'

Otter
06-10-2019, 03:35 PM
Innocent until proven guilty.</br>
Many of those "Yes" names don't surprise me one bit.

MarkDavis'Haircut
06-10-2019, 03:38 PM
Innocent until proven guilty.</br>
Many of those "Yes" names don't surprise me one bit.

It is quite telling.

Prison Bitch
06-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Yeah. It's all the fault of those hormonal, entrapping, gold-digging bitches and the white-knighting SJW.

He obviously hit and choked her because he loved her, and I'm sure he beat the shit out of his three-year-old for the same reason.

Who. The. ****. Cares. If. The. Chiefs. Get. Compensation.

Some things are more important than football.

Yes, and they should likely both be in prison because if she had told this to the DA they'd almost certainly be able to prosecute because they'd have physical signs of abuse with corroborating testimony and evidence from an adult.

She sold her child out, there's no doubt. She's a shitbag. But Hill is worse, and people are trying to contort themselves into a scenario wherein he's setup and the only thing that has anything to do with is the jersey on his back. It's ****ing sickening.

Folks, never go full retard.

-King-
06-10-2019, 03:54 PM
Yes. He got his second chance and I don't care that he's innocent. This distraction wasn't worth it to the team and he should post for that. Let some other team deal with that headache.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 04:07 PM
Folks, never go full retard.
Oh the sadness. What happened to the horseman we used to know and love?...
This is what perpetual existence at University does to a man's soul.

Yes. He got his second chance and I don't care that he's innocent. This distraction wasn't worth it to the team and he should post for that. Let some other team deal with that headache.

Not sure if trollololing or estrogen flowing.

Please advise.

Prison Bitch
06-10-2019, 04:08 PM
I don't care that he's innocent. .

Daddy Hate, I’m afraid to tell you this but we aren’t gonna be able to fix stupid.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 04:12 PM
Daddy Hate, I’m afraid to tell you this but we aren’t gonna be able to fix stupid.

This particular critter is subtle and wiley; we must proceed with caution.

SAUTO
You should have been here in 08. Sweet jeebus, it got to the point where we were like, "is this dude just fucking with us"? LMAO
Watching Dane and Hamas have to explain shit 3 or more times repeatedly was hilarious because eventually Dane would just lose his shit and go nuclear. ROFL
Until 2008, I had never witnessed anyone with the ability to make simple sentence or statement a case study in obstinate counter-reality:

"The cat chases a yarn ball".

SAUTO:

"What does this mean"?
"How do you know what this cat does, were you there"?
"I don't believe this cat ever chased anything; link"?

And on and on and on... :rolleyes:

None of this is true

Clyde Frog

https://media.giphy.com/media/1Pfd5qmaqBvjO/giphy.gif

SAUTO
06-10-2019, 04:14 PM
And I haven't "fucked with" anyone's posts. Just quoted what he wrote himself, with links for context.

Not my fault he's a flip flopping bitch

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 05:05 PM
And I haven't "fucked with" anyone's posts. Just quoted what he wrote himself, with links for context.

Not my fault he's a flip flopping bitch
And it's not our fault you're a cunt. CUNT!-CUNT!-CUNT!-CUNT!-CUNT!
( That's 5 times the cuntiness of the national average! )

New World Order
06-10-2019, 05:08 PM
It doesn't mean anything but I would just like to say after voting 'yes', I changed my mind 2 days later which was long before most believed Reek was possibly innocent.

I should have learned though. I initially drank the Kool-aid.

A real shame.

MarkDavis'Haircut
06-10-2019, 05:27 PM
It doesn't mean anything but I would just like to say after voting 'yes', I changed my mind 2 days later which was long before most believed Reek was possibly innocent.

I should have learned though. I initially drank the Kool-aid.

A real shame.

You saw the light and were humble enough to admit it. No shame there only respect.

I initially thought due to past history Hill was guilty, then I remembered, innocent until proven guilty.

Now everyone waits to see what Czar Roger does.

ThyKingdomCome15
06-10-2019, 05:41 PM

Why are you blaming Hill for what FAKE NEWS did? People getting defamed and careers derailed over by widespread, unchecked, media is a very real problem in this country.

SAUTO
06-10-2019, 05:44 PM
And it's not our fault you're a cunt. CUNT!-CUNT!-CUNT!-CUNT!-CUNT!
( That's 5 times the cuntiness of the national average! )

Nice rebuttal. Sad actually.

PHOG
06-10-2019, 05:45 PM
Yep, I jumped the gun, and I was wrong. Learned my lesson, innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Stupid journalists too. :shake:

ThaVirus
06-10-2019, 06:04 PM

Dawg lol...

TEX
06-10-2019, 06:07 PM
And it's not our fault you're a ****. ****!-****!-****!-****!-****!
( That's 5 times the ****iness of the national average! )

ROFL

Link?????

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-10-2019, 06:07 PM
yes

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 06:10 PM
yes

Go toss your mom's salad loser.

TEX
06-10-2019, 06:13 PM

:loser: WTF?
And just when I thought there was hope for you. Cant fix what you got.

-King-
06-10-2019, 06:17 PM
Why are you blaming Hill for what FAKE NEWS did? People getting defamed and careers derailed over by widespread, unchecked, media is a very real problem in this country.

It is what it is. Tyreek clearly needs some time away from football and we should give it to him. Can you imagine just how shitty it would be to still cheer for him? Gross!! If he's on the team next year I blame Reid, Veach, and Mahomes for not being leaders and getting rid of the trash.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 06:19 PM
:loser: WTF?
And just when I thought there was hope for you. Cant fix what you got.

He's "LA Chiefsfan"-ing it today.
Pay him no mind....

rabblerouser
06-10-2019, 06:23 PM
It is what it is. Tyreek clearly needs some time away from football and we should give it to him. Can you imagine just how shitty it would be to still cheer for him? Gross!! If he's on the team next year I blame Reid, Veach, and Mahomes for not being leaders and getting rid of the trash.

Pussy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 06:24 PM

ROFL

Interesting point though. Hill is without a doubt Mahomes number one guy. And if Mahomes has the balls to dress down the defensive staff in the locker room after a championship game, you know he's made his voice and hammer well known to everybody in that organization regarding whether or not his number one receiver is staying or going.

(Hint: He good. And staying.)

Shoes
06-10-2019, 06:25 PM
Good thing I waited to vote....

Ming the Merciless
06-10-2019, 06:25 PM

Lol
You new here?

Childish stuff is practically the reason for posting anything

Wasnt there someone posting a thread about whore selection??

Naptown Chief
06-10-2019, 07:52 PM

EZ-PZ ON THE RETARD SQUEEZY

TLO
06-10-2019, 08:11 PM
Can we go ahead and lock this thread? ��

synthesis2
06-10-2019, 09:06 PM
Tag and trade him after the season, use the first on another WR or someone else good. Tired of the drama

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 09:13 PM
Tag and trade him after the season, use the first on another WR or someone else good. Tired of the drama

You'll need to PM Mahomes on that one; 100% his call.

Thx!

ThyKingdomCome15
06-10-2019, 09:17 PM
Go toss your mom's salad loser.

Perfect, salad sounds so good right now. Fresh tossed? Oh heck yeah. Mom is going to be so proud of me. And guess what, bud. You're invited.

GloryDayz
06-10-2019, 09:22 PM
He's still good? The cowards are losing?

Pitt Gorilla
06-10-2019, 09:46 PM

What in the actual ****? You should probably remove Pat from your sig before he files a cease and desist.

Pitt Gorilla
06-10-2019, 09:49 PM
ROFL

Interesting point though. Hill is without a doubt Mahomes number one guy. And if Mahomes has the balls to dress down the defensive staff in the locker room after a championship game, you know he's made his voice and hammer well known to everybody in that organization regarding whether or not his number one receiver is staying or going.

(Hint: He good. And staying.)

It was the scene from Hoosiers. Pat: I play, Hill stays.

And then he called Clark a bitch and left the room.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 10:07 PM
Perfect, salad sounds so good right now. Fresh tossed? Oh heck yeah. Mom is going to be so proud of me. And guess what, bud. You're invited.
IN for the greens!

What in the actual ****? You should probably remove Pat from your sig before he files a cease and desist.

ROFL

It was the scene from Hoosiers. Pat: I play, Hill stays.

And then he called Clark a bitch and left the room.
See we're joking, but really?... We know it's the truth.

"And Pat looked upon his Hill, and saw that he was Good".

Naptown Chief
06-10-2019, 10:15 PM

Does she shower after her late afternoon or evening shit?

Naptown Chief
06-10-2019, 10:16 PM
Does she shower after her late afternoon or evening shit?

Who am I kidding? I no curr!!

Pitt Gorilla
06-10-2019, 10:41 PM
IN for the greens!

ROFL

See we're joking, but really?... We know it's the truth.

"And Pat looked upon his Hill, and saw that he was Good".Which part was a joke, outside of Chief Fan?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 10:46 PM
Which part was a joke, outside of Chief Fan?

The part where we humor Chief fan and let him believe that Andy or anyone else gets to tell Mahomes who his #1 is or will be.

-King-
06-10-2019, 11:04 PM

You guys are just so easy to troll. You'd think you guys were personally involved.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-10-2019, 11:18 PM
You guys are just so easy to troll. You'd think you guys were personally involved.

Had your # from first post. You no fool True troll master.

Keep going, and you will one day fall off cliff into abyss of insanity. Joined with LA Chiefsfan in eternal darkness.

Hammock Parties
06-11-2019, 06:22 AM

King Pussy...

kcpasco
07-09-2019, 02:21 PM
Bump

Hammock Parties
07-09-2019, 02:23 PM
Remove SAUTO's mod privileges.

loochy
07-09-2019, 02:25 PM

link

Chargem
07-09-2019, 02:39 PM
This thread aged well.

ptlyon
07-09-2019, 02:43 PM
This thread aged well.

Like a fine whine

TLO
07-09-2019, 02:46 PM
Can we go ahead and lock this thread? ��

This still feels like a good idea.

Pitt Gorilla
07-09-2019, 02:48 PM
This still feels like a good idea.

Why? It’s a fairly elucidating lens into our fanbase.

Prison Bitch
07-09-2019, 02:50 PM

All it does is just remind everyone how awesome I am.

TLO
07-09-2019, 02:53 PM

No, I think it's a thread filled with emotional responses to a situation that nobody, (on this forum at least), had all the information to.

Everything we were fed lead us to believe Tyreek was some sort of monster. Many of us took the bait hook line and sinker. (Myself included)

Its certainly given me a new prospective on how the media reports and portrays things.

bdj23
07-09-2019, 02:58 PM
I never voted, but I think I commented yes... even though I really didn't want to. I'm glad I was wrong.

Pitt Gorilla
07-09-2019, 03:01 PM
No, I think it's a thread filled with emotional responses to a situation that nobody, (on this forum at least), had all the information to.

Everything we were fed lead us to believe Tyreek was some sort of monster. Many of us took the bait hook line and sinker. (Myself included)

Its certainly given me a new prospective on how the media reports and portrays things.

Stop trying to blame the media for your own shortcomings. The media reported fact and opinion and they were easy to discern. As I noted throughout, the default position was clearly to not release, regardless of what other mouth-breathing idiots thought. If the courts convicted him of something, maybe that changes. There was ZERO benefit in releasing him, and you knew that, regardless of your dumbass bravado.

TEX
07-09-2019, 03:04 PM

:clap:

TEX
07-09-2019, 03:05 PM
King Pussy...

ROFL

That's just funny...

Prison Bitch
07-09-2019, 03:09 PM
Stop trying to blame the media for your own shortcomings. The media reported fact and opinion and they were easy to discern. As I noted throughout, the default position was clearly to not release, regardless of what other mouth-breathing idiots thought. If the courts convicted him of something, maybe that changes. There was ZERO benefit in releasing him, and you knew that, regardless of your dumbass bravado.

Well said^. Hopefully that’s the exact lesson you gave all your friends re: Bret Kavanaugh.

TLO
07-09-2019, 03:11 PM

"As I noted throughout.."

Too bad nobody reads your posts. :(

Beef Supreme
07-09-2019, 03:12 PM

After wearing your ass for a hat in this thread, you seem so salty.

TLO
07-09-2019, 03:15 PM
After wearing your ass for a hat in this thread, you seem so salty.

Holy hat!

IA_Chiefs_fan
07-09-2019, 03:38 PM
This is a perfect reminder for me of innocent until proven guilty. I will remember this and change the way I form opinions. Lesson learned.

warrior
07-09-2019, 03:44 PM

You should be banned from starting any more threads

TLO
07-09-2019, 03:45 PM
This is a perfect reminder for me of innocent until proven guilty. I will remember this and change the way I form opinions. Lesson learned.

Agreed

TLO
07-09-2019, 03:45 PM
You should be banned from starting any more threads

My threads are gold, bud. Just like Tyreek's teeth.

FringeNC
07-09-2019, 03:46 PM
How about a poll about whether Brooke Pryor and Jeff Rosen should be fired? And the team at KCTV5?

Pitt Gorilla
07-09-2019, 04:07 PM
My threads are gold, bud. Just like Tyreek's teeth.

You would literally prefer he no longer be a Chief; you’d rather he play for somebody else.

Kiimo
07-09-2019, 04:09 PM
This is one of the most unlikely stories in the history of the NFL, I don't think going back and shaming anybody for believing the news in the beginning is particularly productive in the least.

YontsRBake
07-09-2019, 04:12 PM
How about a poll about whether Brooke Pryor and Jeff Rosen should be fired? And the team at KCTV5?

Throw in how Terez deserves to be promoted on the other end of the spectrum, he is the gold standard for sports reporting.

Pitt Gorilla
07-09-2019, 04:14 PM
This is one of the most unlikely stories in the history of the NFL, I don't think going back and shaming anybody for believing the news in the beginning is particularly productive in the least.

Again, the news presented fact and opinion pretty clearly. Blaming the news for personal failings is pretty said, if not expected.

Reerun_KC
07-09-2019, 04:30 PM

Knee jerk reactions deserve shaming.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-09-2019, 08:02 PM
Hypocrites and losers.

07-09-2019, 11:09 PM
240 people that trust the media.

scho63
07-10-2019, 02:35 AM
240 people that trust the media.

Wow 50% of the people got it right an 50% got it wrong. :rolleyes:

No one expected a small local media to act like CNN or MSNBC but yet they did.

Lesson learned

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-10-2019, 05:56 AM
Wow 50% of the people got it right an 50% got it wrong. :rolleyes:

No one expected a small local media to act like CNN or MSNBC but yet they did.

Lesson learned

Wrong. The initial polling the first week paints the clear picture. It was 20% righteous saints, 80% dumbass morons.
The other people just held off on voting until more information came in, or they were practicing the usual chiefsplanet shenanigans of not putting any kind of opinion out there until it was safe to do so.

Because cowards? We got 'em.

GloryDayz
07-10-2019, 06:35 AM
Wrong. The initial polling the first week paints the clear picture. It was 20% righteous saints, 80% dumbass morons.
The other people just held off on voting until more information came in, or they were practicing the usual chiefsplanet shenanigans of not putting any kind of opinion out there until it was safe to do so.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://media.tenor.com/images/3f3dd548252746b4bd39d570e35aba45/tenor.gif

displacedinMN
07-10-2019, 06:44 AM

The court of social media and jumping to conclusions wins again.

Shit is out of hand.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-10-2019, 07:23 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://media.tenor.com/images/3f3dd548252746b4bd39d570e35aba45/tenor.gif

People on Twitter are losing it. They simply can't believe that their self-righteous indignation somehow managed to fail them.
Please

Mecca
07-10-2019, 07:27 AM
People on Twitter are losing it. They simply can't believe that their self-righteous indignation somehow managed to fail them.
Please

Most of them are just doubling down that nothing has changed.

Prison Bitch
07-10-2019, 08:25 AM

Wow, you never see that on this forum.

cmh6476
07-10-2019, 09:28 AM

I just voted no. And I think I have a damn good reason for doing so.

-King-
07-10-2019, 09:39 AM
I think Pitt Gorilla owes most of the people here an apology. This should teach him about jumping to conclusions especially when it comes to chiefs players.

KChiefs1
07-10-2019, 09:43 AM

Do you one for cutting him?

Jerm
07-10-2019, 09:46 AM
I fucked up big time voting yes on this poll...wish I wouldn't have.

I was waffling at the time but hit yes, completely disagreed shortly after once more stuff started out.

Feel free to flay me lol...was dumb.

Beef Supreme
07-10-2019, 09:47 AM

You're calling people cowards for not making a decision until they had more information? This isn't speculation on whether a draft pick will pan out or not.

Pablo
07-10-2019, 10:10 AM
Look at me..up there in the 'yes' column like a fucking loser. PB is right. I shit all over a great American's right to due process and joined the e-mob. I promise to buy a Hill jersey or something to atone for my sins.