PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Let's talk about the Ravens

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Best22
09-27-2020, 06:09 AM
It required a shit bird dolphins team to beat New England in New England. The chiefs didn’t even control their own destiny for a bye

Then the 1 seed who went 14-2 lost to the 6 seed at home

Yeah luck

KC could’ve won the Super Bowl as a 3 seed

Simple facts: The Patriots, Ravens, and Chiefs all hosted the Titans in the playoffs. Only one team was able to beat the Titans in the playoffs

If anything, New England and Baltimore were lucky they didn’t get to see KC a second time

KChiefs1
09-27-2020, 06:16 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ibloGsEOCNA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mahomes_Is_God
09-27-2020, 06:23 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ibloGsEOCNA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I can hear the fear in his voice, see it in his eyes even. He knows he stands no chance against Saint Patty.

ChiefsFanatic
09-27-2020, 06:26 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ibloGsEOCNA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>I watched this interview earlier, and I can honestly say that I will never voluntarily listen to a Lamar Jackson interview again. Lamar Jackson can barely string words together to form complete sentences. It was brutally painful to listen to.

He learned an NFL play book, even if it is a simplified offense, so at least he isn't as dumb as Michael Bishop.

And maybe he gets nervous giving interviews, or has anxiety over public speaking, and that's why he can barely speak, I don't know. But, I know that I will never force myself to listen to him speak again.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

TEX
09-27-2020, 06:27 AM
Are Schwartz and Fisher not going to play like total ass this game?

Good question. I expect it from time to time with Fish, but not Schwartz. This season, both have not been playing well, but Schwartz has been the worse of the two thus far.

TEX
09-27-2020, 06:36 AM
Of course you want to get the bye if you can.

That doesn't mean the season is lost if they lose on Monday.

It's week 3.

Oh, I completely agree. I was just saying in general, Id like the bye every time over not getting it.

TEX
09-27-2020, 06:38 AM
Didn’t Harbaugh rest the starters the last game as well? I think they had like 3 weeks without playing.

Yes. He rested most the last game of the season as well.

Redbled
09-27-2020, 11:46 AM
If things stay this way, and I think they will, HFA doesn’t really mean that much, especially for us.

There’s nowhere near as much noise or energy from any stadium.

It’s not as much about home field as the bye, the free win, and the rest. It could very well matter.

htismaqe
09-27-2020, 11:50 AM
It’s not as much about home field as the bye, the free win, and the rest. It could very well matter.

AFC teams have a terrible history of resting and losing in the divisional round.

Hammock Parties
09-27-2020, 01:38 PM
I can hear the fear in his voice, see it in his eyes even. He knows he stands no chance against Saint Patty.

3 picks

Tribal Warfare
09-27-2020, 05:53 PM
3 picks

And 1 fumble by Lamar

RealSNR
09-27-2020, 06:27 PM
I really do hope that Mahomes and Lamar are trading super bowl appearances for the next 10 plus years. I really like Lamar. He’s a great kid and is really humble. He’s actually been passing a lot more this year. He has improved a lot. If Mahomes can’t get to the super bowl each year than I would love for Lamar to

I really like your mom's open-faced tuna sandwich

arrwheader
09-27-2020, 11:06 PM
Wow, you’re dumb. Saying Lamar connects with a group of people more than Mahomes because they come from similar backgrounds makes me racist? This will be my last post because frankly no one wants me here anyways (understandably so).

But will finish with a comment on the actual game. The theory that Lamar can’t play from behind is false. Just look at the stats. And saying he’s a terrible player because of the titans playoff game doesn’t make any sense. He didn’t play great but the ravens also dropped 6 passes. 2 of which would have gone for TDs. Won’t let me post a url but there are plenty of article out there talking about the drops.Lol minus the race psychobabble this reminds me of the Alex Smith era..

Poor souls don't even know the hell they live in.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Ravens213
09-28-2020, 12:46 AM
Lol minus the race psychobabble this reminds me of the Alex Smith era..

Poor souls don't even know the hell they live in.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Lamar Jackson is not Alex smith... we already had an Alex smith comp at qb and his name was joe flacco. We still managed to win a super bowl because joe pulled out his inner Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs that year. I’ve seen multiple people compare LJ to Alex smith in here (or maybe just your crazy ass over and over again?) and it doesn’t make the least bit of sense. Jackson was the unanimous mvp last year, Alex smith was a game manager.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-28-2020, 07:24 AM
You are right...Alex was a better passer. Terrible comp.

DRM08
09-28-2020, 07:28 AM
Lamar Jackson is not Alex smith... we already had an Alex smith comp at qb and his name was joe flacco. We still managed to win a super bowl because joe pulled out his inner Patrick Mahomes in the playoffs that year. I’ve seen multiple people compare LJ to Alex smith in here (or maybe just your crazy ass over and over again?) and it doesn’t make the least bit of sense. Jackson was the unanimous mvp last year, Alex smith was a game manager.

Lamar is way more of an impact player than Alex for sure, no question about it.

I don't think Flacco is Alex either. Flacco liked to throw the deep ball. Alex is scared of it. He's an excellent game manager with the underneath stuff though. Way more accurate than Flacco could ever imagine.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-28-2020, 07:41 AM
Without the threat of the run, Lamar is garbage. It's why they are terrible when behind.

MahomesMagic
09-28-2020, 07:45 AM
I expect Ravens to come out with extra hits, shoving trying to intimidate. We better respond to this stuff right away.

htismaqe
09-28-2020, 07:55 AM

It's too bad all you have to fall back on is a meaningless award.

Ravens213
09-28-2020, 09:58 AM
It's too bad all you have to fall back on is a meaningless award.

And also literally any stat you could possibly look up? But chiefs fans like to just say “Lamar can’t throw! That’s why they can’t play from behind!”. Look up the stats I’ve posted them 75 times on here, it’s just not true.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-28-2020, 10:17 AM
And also literally any stat you could possibly look up? But chiefs fans like to just say “Lamar can’t throw! That’s why they can’t play from behind!”. Look up the stats I’ve posted them 75 times on here, it’s just not true.

Bullshit

htismaqe
09-28-2020, 10:20 AM

Stats.

Yay stats!

Mecca
09-28-2020, 10:22 AM

He won an MVP with 3100 passing yards, in todays game 3100 passing yards is shitty.

staylor26
09-28-2020, 10:29 AM
He won an MVP with 3100 passing yards, in todays game 3100 passing yards is shitty.

Lamar Jackson fans love talking about passing TD’s, but they never want to talk about the yardage.

Dante84
09-28-2020, 11:26 AM
I expect Ravens to come out with extra hits, shoving trying to intimidate. We better respond to this stuff right away.

I would really like to see us come out and be the aggressor for once. Like, I hope KO gets a chance to fuck up Judon in the first series to set the tone.

BlackOp
09-28-2020, 11:28 AM

Lamar is 0-5 when trailing at halftime...thats not a good trait. Dak had the #1 offense last year and lost every game they were trailing.

The first two KC possessions could likely dictate the flow of the game....if they get up early, Lamar will have to do something he's not used to doing.

When KC's offense is "on" every opponents possession grows in importance...they can score in bunches. Lamar hasn't proven himself in those types of games yet...

htismaqe
09-28-2020, 11:30 AM
Lamar is 0-5 when trailing at halftime...thats not a good trait. Dak had the #1 offense last year and lost every game they were trailing.

The first two KC possessions could likely dictate the flow of the game....if they get up early, Lamar will have to do something he's not used to doing.

When KC's offense is "on" every opponents possession grows in importance...they can score in bunches.

That's exactly what happened last year. Baltimore methodically marched down the field on an 8-minute drive and took a 6-0 lead.

Then Pat opened up a can to the tune of 24 points in the 2nd quarter and the game was effectively over.

BlackOp
09-28-2020, 11:47 AM
That's exactly what happened last year. Baltimore methodically marched down the field on an 8-minute drive and took a 6-0 lead.

Then Pat opened up a can to the tune of 24 points in the 2nd quarter and the game was effectively over.

Getting Pennel and Ward back will be interesting...the Chief's tackling so far has been atrocious. I'm sure it was a point of emphasis this week...

I think these two factors will be key...and what Mahomes/Reid have planned for Wink's 47% blitz rate.

Having Hill back for this game is huge from a strategic standpoint...Ravens had the luxury of game planning, last year, without him in the line-up.

He changes the way an entire defense is called....do the Ravens have a CB3 with enough speed to cover Hardman? I think Mecole shows up tonight...if he has Smith on him.

Ravens dont have great safeties ..and if they are blitzing every other play, they are going to be down a defender. This is where Kelce/CEH come into play...

Chiefs Pantalones
09-28-2020, 12:09 PM

Lamar is 0-4 when the other team scores 25 points or more.

He’s black Alex Smith.

RunKC
09-28-2020, 12:17 PM
Unfortunately the Ravens are going to run right at Neimann and get 5+ a pop bc he’s such a huge liability. Spags needs to figure out a way to hide him.

This coaching staff choosing to make Neimann a full time LB is as confusing as it gets. He’s terrible on 1st and 2nd down.

htismaqe
09-28-2020, 12:19 PM
Unfortunately the Ravens are going to run right at Neimann and get 5+ a pop bc he’s such a huge liability. Spags needs to figure out a way to hide him.

This coaching staff choosing to make Neimann a full time LB is as confusing as it gets. He’s terrible on 1st and 2nd down.

Again, that's EXACTLY what they did last year. They rushed for 206 yards and 6.3ypc. The Chiefs essentially blew them out.

Go watch last year's game again and stop worrying about this stuff.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-28-2020, 12:24 PM
I watched the game back and saw a white guy keep missing tackles and I’m like fucking Sorenson but forgot Niemann is starting

Red Dawg
09-28-2020, 12:24 PM
Stop the run and we win. Really need an early lead. Big as possible.

htismaqe
09-28-2020, 12:25 PM
Stop the run and we win. Really need an early lead. Big as possible.

They didn't stop the run last year. They didn't get an early lead last year.

You guys are worrying about stuff that doesn't matter.

Red Dawg
09-28-2020, 12:28 PM
I remember having a big lead.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-28-2020, 12:29 PM
They didn't stop the run last year. They didn't get an early lead last year.

You guys are worrying about stuff that doesn't matter.

Red Dawg reinventing the wheel with his takes! Score a bunch of points and don't let them have any!

old_geezer
09-28-2020, 12:29 PM
Getting Pennel and Ward back will be interesting...the Chief's tackling so far has been atrocious. I'm sure it was a point of emphasis this week......

This is my point of worry; How effective can Ward be if he needs to tackle with his broken hand?

On a separate note I was kind of laid back and not really worrying if we did get a loss this week but the amount of disrespect from the national media is really pissing me off. Most of them seem to think we don't have much of a chance against the "Mighty Ravens". I hope we curb stomp the hell out of them. :mad:

htismaqe
09-28-2020, 12:30 PM
I remember having a big lead.

After trailing almost the entire 1st quarter. The Chiefs punted on their first possession and Baltimore then rolled off an 8-minute drive.

Mecca
09-28-2020, 12:30 PM
A lot of people don't understand the NFL is not the same game anymore, older fans struggle with this.

RunKC
09-28-2020, 12:53 PM
Again, that's EXACTLY what they did last year. They rushed for 206 yards and 6.3ypc. The Chiefs essentially blew them out.

Last year does not equal this year. Every game is not the same.

Allowing teams to gash you and run wild will eventually result in a loss. It’s not a sustainable path.

They don’t have to be great, but containing these guys will go a long way towards a win.

htismaqe
09-28-2020, 12:55 PM

Allowing teams to gash you and run wild will eventually result in a loss. It’s not a sustainable path.

They don’t have to be great, but containing these guys will go a long way towards a win.

No it's not sustainable. Good thing the defense got the cobwebs out and improved over the season.

It's week 3 for God's sake.

BlackOp
09-28-2020, 01:23 PM

Can you imagine the media if this game was played AFTER the Colts game....with no Hill or Fisher?

It all about perception...

Chiefs had a sub-par game last week against a divisional rival...that has historically/stylistically given Mahomes the most trouble. It was their Superbowl...

Now they are in trouble...

Chiefs have averaged 30 ppg vs. the Ravens...Lamar hasn't won a single game when the opponent scores over 25.

Chiefs Pantalones
09-28-2020, 01:36 PM

This year they’re still having problems getting pressure even when blitzing. Could change tonight but we’ll see.

smithandrew051
09-28-2020, 01:42 PM
This is all really fucking simple.

If Mahomes plays well (and our receivers don’t completely shit the bed), we will win.

That’s it. That’s the entire game tonight.

The defense isn’t the travesty that it was in 2018 when we could lose despite Mahomes playing well. We don’t have injuries all over the offense like last year. We’ve proven to be able to win even when the opponent runs the ball well. No opposing QB is keeping up with Mahomes when he plays well and has all of his weapons like this. It’s just not happening.

jerryaldini
09-28-2020, 01:54 PM
This is all really ****ing simple.

If Mahomes plays well (and our receivers don’t completely shit the bed), we will win.

The defense isn’t the travesty that it was in 2018 when we could lose despite Mahomes playing well. We don’t have injuries all over the offense like last year. We’ve proven to be able to win even when the opponent runs the ball well. No opposing QB is keeping up with Mahomes when he plays well and has all of his weapons like this. It’s just not happening.

Agree with one exception, but their defense is getting gashed. I don't get why Jackson is so in people's heads when it should obviously be the reverse at this point. Hope we see week 1 CEH tonight. If Reid gets that going it shouldn't be close.

smithandrew051
09-28-2020, 02:04 PM
Agree with one exception, but their defense is getting gashed. I don't get why Jackson is so in people's heads when it should obviously be the reverse at this point. Hope we see week 1 CEH tonight. If Reid gets that going it shouldn't be close.

The defense hasn’t been great, but they’ve had a lot of guys out.

My point is that the 2018 defense was so atrocious that even good or really good games from Mahomes could be losses.

A really good game from Mahomes this year will always be a win.

Tribal Warfare
09-28-2020, 02:16 PM

The success of CEH and the run game will be critical this week

jerryaldini
09-28-2020, 03:37 PM
The defense hasn’t been great, but they’ve had a lot of guys out.

My point is that the 2018 defense was so atrocious that even good or really good games from Mahomes could be losses.

A really good game from Mahomes this year will always be a win.

Sorry I was talking about the Seahawks defense. Wilson is the exception. He's killing it. Haven't looked at stats yes but on average points allowed Chiefs D is in the best twenty percent or so.

Coochie liquor
09-28-2020, 03:42 PM
So Mahomes gets to celebrate being the quarterback fastest to 10k yards tonight. He’s not gonna lose in a game like that! He’s gonna eat Peters soul tonight!

smithandrew051
09-28-2020, 09:00 PM
Ravens can’t pressure Mahomes with 4. Chiefs have a top 3 pass protection OL in adjusted sack rate.

Ravens can’t protect Jackson. Chiefs have a top 10 DL in adjusted sack rate.

That tells me all I need to know.

Fucking this!!!!!

staylor26
09-28-2020, 09:04 PM
Fucking this!!!!!

You nailed it!

carcosa
09-28-2020, 09:09 PM
I wonder if those Ravens fans will come back LOL

htismaqe
09-28-2020, 09:16 PM
Fucking this!!!!!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F8VrtCswiLDNnO%2F200.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Hammock Parties
09-28-2020, 09:25 PM
Baltimore isn't a scary place to play with no fans.

Their D isn't even that great.

We're going to bomb them out of their own stadium.

This game will be pitch and catch for Mahomes with Tyreek and Kelce.

Lamar will scurry around and fuck up a few passes and that'll be all we need.

Chiefs 34, Ravens 24

WOW!!!!!

MAYBE MY BEST EVER

smithandrew051
09-28-2020, 09:26 PM
This is all really fucking simple.

Also this!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
09-28-2020, 09:38 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Chiefs missed a PAT, missed a FG, gave up their first kick return TD in half a decade, lost a fumble on a drive they were rolling towards 6, dropped a pair of INTs, and failed to convert on a 4th and 1 they normally hit...<br><br>And beat BAL by a pair of touchdowns. Whew.</p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1310780517705560066?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 29, 2020</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This, my friends, was a beat-down:thumb:

Eleazar
09-28-2020, 09:40 PM
Yeah, Baltimore more or less did nothing. It was over at halftime. Their offense did nothing other than a not-quite-garbage time TD

smithandrew051
09-28-2020, 10:06 PM
Elite passing stats? Yeah, against shitty teams.

Here are his passing stats against the better teams he played last season:

KC: 267, 0 TDs, 0 Ints, 70.6 Rating
PIT: 161, 1 TD, 3 Ints, 54.9 Rating
SEA: 143, 0 TD, 0 Ints, 69.4 Rating (45% Comp)
NE: 163, 1 TD, 0 Ints, 107.7 Rating
SF: 105, 1 TD, 0 Ints, 86.3 Rating
Buf: 145, 3 TD, 1 Ints 102.5
Ten: 365, 1 TD, 2 Ints, 63.2 Rating (59 attempts, 52% Comp)

A couple of okay passing performances against NE and Buffalo, but a lot of meh in there too.

Yes, he was great against the Browns in Week 1. He was also great against the Browns in Week 15 last year too. Just like he was great against the Dolphins, Texans, Rams, and Jets last year.

And yet another shitty passing performance for Jackson against a good team. I’ll make sure to add tonight’s abomination to the list.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-28-2020, 10:09 PM
Without the threat of the run, Lamar is garbage. It's why they are terrible when behind.

Oh Ravens fans!!!!

Tribal Warfare
09-28-2020, 11:41 PM
And 1 fumble by Lamar

Lamar will shit himself

Damn motherfucking prophetic

Mahomes_Is_God
09-28-2020, 11:51 PM
Ravens? Are you talking about that bug we stepped on earlier? That was gross, and it's guts are still stuck on the bottom of our shoe. Yuck!

eDave
09-28-2020, 11:53 PM
Ravens? Are you talking about that bug we stepped on earlier? That was gross, and it's guts are still on the bottom of our shoe. Yuck!

A Raven is actually a bird. I looked it up.

Megatron96
09-28-2020, 11:56 PM
This analysis by Ryan Clark is money:
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o71dN_jMLTg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mahomes_Is_God
09-28-2020, 11:57 PM
A Raven is actually a bird. I looked it up.I thought they were just rats with wings.

eDave
09-29-2020, 12:01 AM
This analysis by Ryan Clark is money:
<iframe width="727" height="409" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o71dN_jMLTg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Peters didn't have the deep third. He was committed the other way. Like a predictable dumbass looking for glory. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

carcosa
09-29-2020, 12:03 AM
WE WILL LITERALLY KILL THEM DEAD!!!!!

NAILED IT

eDave
09-29-2020, 12:09 AM
NAILED IT

You did!

Halfcan
09-29-2020, 12:17 AM
NAILED IT

:thumb:

You nailed the fucking shit out of it. ESPN should hire you and get rid of all those clowns that picked the Ravens.

eDave
09-29-2020, 12:19 AM

You nailed the fucking shit out of it. ESPN should hire you and get rid of all those clowns that picked the Ravens.

This is some cosmic cross thread thumbs up given shit right here that hasn't gone unnoticed by me. Rad.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
09-29-2020, 12:20 AM
Max Kellerman picked us to win

St. Patty's Fire
09-29-2020, 12:26 AM
My friend, the a Ravens don’t have Joey Bosa. Or Melvin Ingram. Or even Jerry Tillery.

The only way they’re getting consistent pressure is from bringing 6-7 guys. And if they do that with any sort of regularity, Mahomes will eviscerate them.

I just have a good feeling about this one.

With the Chargers game, I had a feeling it’d be a shitfest. Chargers have a formula to slow us down. Ravens’ defense is still good because it’s a John Harbaugh team but this is a far cry from the defense that came in here in 2018 and brought Pat to the brink. And our run D is definitely stronger than it was the last time we played them.

I have a feeling this is like the Texans game where it never feels in doubt but the score ends up flattering the Ravens.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/034/033/cover4.jpg

BigRedChief
09-29-2020, 12:28 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;I don&#39;t think we&#39;re discouraged at all. The good thing about playing a team like that that&#39;s firing on all cylinders is that they can show you where you&#39;re weak at.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/VdvjI1OEWq">pic.twitter.com/VdvjI1OEWq</a></p>&mdash; Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1310785132454965249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BigRedChief
09-29-2020, 12:31 AM

You nailed the ****ing shit out of it. ESPN should hire you and get rid of all those clowns that picked the Ravens.

Let’s don’t be fitting him for a gold jacket just yet. A big time Chiefs fan picking them to win?

eDave
09-29-2020, 12:32 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">&quot;I don&#39;t think we&#39;re discouraged at all. The good thing about playing a team like that that&#39;s firing on all cylinders is that they can show you where you&#39;re weak at.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/VdvjI1OEWq">pic.twitter.com/VdvjI1OEWq</a></p>&mdash; Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ravens/status/1310785132454965249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 29, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

AKA: Schooled.

Halfcan
09-29-2020, 12:46 AM
Breaking News:

Arrest Warrents out on Kelce - he absolutely abused Queen tonight. A pimp treats his bitches better than what Queen got tonight that first half. It was so bad, they just started to let him run wide open.

Is Kelce just so damned good that we are used to his brilliance as a route runner? We have watched him grow into the best, right before our eyes. He is like a powerful body punch right to the defense. Kelce gutted them tonight.

carcosa
09-29-2020, 12:50 AM
Let’s don’t be fitting him for a gold jacket just yet. A big time Chiefs fan picking them to win?

EAT ME !!!!!!

eDave
09-29-2020, 12:52 AM
EAT ME !!!!!!

Bet Patrick could win Wimbledon. I call him Patrick as to not upset his mother. Don't want to be on the wrong end of her.

St. Patty's Fire
09-29-2020, 12:52 AM
EAT ME !!!!!!

Don’t eat carcosa pls we need our trivia king

SAGA45
09-29-2020, 01:07 AM
I'm tempted to start the Chiefs defense in fantasy for this one.

Only because I started the Browns D/ST am I not pissed I sat the Chiefs D/ST.

Mahomes_Is_God
09-29-2020, 01:12 AM
Max Kellerman picked us to win

Kellerman is our boy. He's one of the very few talking heads who consistently has our back.

Rasputin
09-29-2020, 02:14 AM
Breaking News:

Arrest Warrents out on Kelce - he absolutely abused Queen tonight. A pimp treats his bitches better than what Queen got tonight that first half. It was so bad, they just started to let him run wide open.

Is Kelce just so damned good that we are used to his brilliance as a route runner? We have watched him grow into the best, right before our eyes. He is like a powerful body punch right to the defense. Kelce gutted them tonight.

How anyone says Kelce isn't the best TE in football is just ignant

He is the best TE I've ever seen and it's not like we didn't have 88.

St. Patty's Fire
09-29-2020, 02:25 AM
How anyone says Kelce isn't the best TE in football is just ignant

He is the best TE I've ever seen and it's not like we didn't have 88.

But but but Kittle blocks!!!!!

smithandrew051
09-29-2020, 04:07 AM
Hopefully people troll Colin Cowherd for this. He picked the Ravens to go undefeated and roll to the Super Bowl.

Coochie liquor
09-29-2020, 04:39 AM
Got a couple questions for the Ravens fans, where you at? What’s up Flock??

Mahomes_Is_God
09-29-2020, 05:18 AM

They cried themselves to sleep a few hours ago.

TEX
09-29-2020, 06:35 AM

Hanging out with Donx fans in WE SUCKVILLE...

BlackOp
09-30-2020, 01:24 AM
Saw an interesting Lamar stat on a Ravens site.....

He is 19-0 when leading at halftime....0-5 when not.

He's also 0-4 against Mahomes/postseason appearances...

Do you guys remember when Patrick posted that little notepad emoto...when Lamar was ranked higher than him on the top 100? Like he was making a "Jordan-esqe" motivational mental note...

Call me a prophet...but I think he's going to have a good game.

:p

Chiefs Pantalones
09-30-2020, 02:53 AM
Ravens fan came here ignoring facts saying Lamar was better than Mahomes and got what he deserved 😂😂😂😂

Mahomes_Is_God
09-30-2020, 03:20 AM
Ravens fan came here ignoring facts saying Lamar was better than Mahomes and got what he deserved 😂😂😂😂

I wonder why he never came back?

duncan_idaho
09-30-2020, 05:34 AM
I wonder if Ravens123 has sat down and thought ...

“Goddamn, everything those Chiefs fans told me was true.

Their offense IS a nightmare matchup for my team’s defense.

Lamar Jackson IS THE SAME passer with the with same limitations and can be defended the same way the Titans displayed.

Marcus Peters is not a difference maker, and was in fact a giant liability against the Chiefs - who picked on him and exploited his gambling tendencies.

The Chargers D IS a lot better matchup against Kansas City because it’s DL is awesome and the Ravens is not.

Calais Campbell is NOT the dominant force he once was.

Derek Wolfe, in fact, is a JAG.”

htismaqe
09-30-2020, 06:14 AM

He said long before the game that he wouldn't be back after the game unless they won.

TEX
09-30-2020, 06:32 AM

The fact that he's not back, and even said that he would not be returning if the CHIEFS won, answers that question. LMAO

Pasta Little Brioni
09-30-2020, 07:11 AM
The fact that he's not back, and even said that he would not be returning if the CHIEFS won, answers that question. LMAO

Very mule tool like of him