PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs tied for 2nd in AFC West!!!

sun
09-05-2000, 12:03 PM
Hey we lost to a good AFC Team, the same team that the Raiders will lose to next week. The Chargers will be in the basement again, and looks like Seattle wants to be their room mate. Denver's O looked good last night, but their D gave up over 500 yards, ouch! This Division is wide open, we could lose next week, get ready. However, I think that the chiefs Young D will get much much better. The O is will be good as well, Morris is a stud palin and simple, Tony is a stud, but Elvis needs to get the ball to Morris, Alexander and Drayton to help Tony. We will win next week, We are a good young team, people have faith.

Hoover
Hey, at least I'm not a Seahawks fan already talking about draft picks after week one.

Woodrow
09-05-2000, 12:37 PM
But we lost at home! The Donx,
Hawks, and Chargers all lost on the road. Next week, we will be tied for 3rd (LAST) with the Hawks. It's NOT a pretty picture any way you paint it....but I did expect it. I do NOT share your confidence in our Offense as long as Raye is running the thing.The offense is AWEFUL!

mikey23545
09-05-2000, 12:44 PM
Actually the most exciting battle will be to see who can get a lower draft pick next season, it is either the Chargers or the Seahawks.

Woodrow
09-05-2000, 12:52 PM
Morph,
the way I see it is it's a 3 team race there, our Chiefs included.

mikey23545
09-05-2000, 12:58 PM
TX - I'm glad I'm not you, I actually don't feel bad yet. I think our coaches suck, but our players on the other hand I feel OK about, minus a few of course.

mikey23545
09-05-2000, 12:59 PM
TX - I'm glad I'm not you, I actually don't feel bad yet. I think our coaches suck, but our players on the other hand I feel OK about, minus a few of course.

Woodrow
09-05-2000, 01:05 PM
Morph,
I agree with your assessment of our coaches, that's why I think we're in the derby. Sooner or later it will affect the players. I really don't feel bad, as I said I expected this. When we retained the Stooges, I had about 7 months to get a grip on a few things.

mikey23545
09-05-2000, 01:10 PM
TX - Sadly I have determined that Gun is also pulling the stooges strings to a level, so unfortunitly Raye's play calling is coming in part from Gun. Boy I hope he learns from this quick.

58Forever
09-05-2000, 02:34 PM
It's true, everyone expected us to get blown out but two plays, the INT and the penalty on the good PR by Parker...and we might have walked away with a win...I'm not ready to throw in the towell just yet....I'm ready to kick some Titan butt.... http://www.ChiefsPlanet.com/ubb/mad.gif

------------------
joe
"Sex on television can't hurt you... unless you