PDA

View Full Version : Life So My Daughter Played Powder Puff Football Thursday Night And Wants To Brag

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Mr. Flopnuts
04-12-2012, 12:38 PM
My goal is to turn her into a Chiefs fan. That would be fucking epic.

listopencil
04-12-2012, 12:41 PM
My goal is to turn her into a Chiefs fan. That would be ****ing epic.

Hah. Not gonna happen.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Hah. Not gonna happen.

http://dorkshelf.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Mr.Burns+of+Japan.gif

luv
04-12-2012, 12:44 PM
Yup, that's what I told him. The forum site I usually go on is anime based so people do emotes to look like the overly exaggerated faces in anime. It's kinda like an unspoken challenge to come up with the most elaborate yet understandable one. I forget they're all not understandable here XD.

Yeah. You've got to remember that people here tend to be older, type in English, and couldn't really care about anime. Completely different site. Chiefs football is a popular topic, though. ;)

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 12:51 PM
Yeah. You've got to remember that people here tend to be older, type in English, and couldn't really care about anime. Completely different site. Chiefs football is a popular topic, though. ;)

I'll work on it. Hehe, I know. Football in general is a pretty awesome topic, and if I'd have to pick amongst our rivals, Chiefs fans tend to be better. Raiders fans are just morons who should be kicked every time you see them, and Chargers fans tend to be frontrunners from what I've heard.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 12:55 PM
I'll work on it. Hehe, I know. Football in general is a pretty awesome topic, and if I'd have to pick amongst our rivals, Chiefs fans tend to be better. Raiders fans are just morons who should be kicked every time you see them, and Chargers fans tend to be frontrunners from what I've heard.

So you've met R8ers I take it?

Hitler's Falafel
Jeez my spelling errors XD. Sorry in advance if I misspell stuff, I'll go back and fix it if I catch it.

Hitler's Falafel
So you've met R8ers I take it?

85% of my school mates. Hate them so so much.

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 12:56 PM
I disagree in general. If they don't stop when you tell them, the flavors won't be much better.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-12-2012, 12:58 PM
I'll work on it. Hehe, I know. Football in general is a pretty awesome topic, and if I'd have to pick amonst our rivals, Chiefs fans tend to be better. Raiders fans are just morons who should be kicked every time you see them, and Chargers fans tend to be frontrunners from what I've heard.

You're a good kid. Over time as we talk more about football, I'm going to do my best to try and explain to you the evils of the one they call "Horseface".

You've been brainwashed, and it's not your fault. The cult began in 1983, and just as it was beginning to die, it started back up a couple years ago. Don't drink the Kool-Aid. Resist the temptation. The ones you trust are the ones adding the sugar. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep searching...

http://prod.static.chiefs.clubs.nfl.com/assets/club-images/custom-pages/WP5.jpg

Kyle DeLexus
04-12-2012, 12:59 PM
XDD lol'ing so hard. School teaches us in 7th grade and 3 of my four best friends already do it, 2 on a regular basis. One's 18 and one's 17, both female.

Pics of the 18 year old one.

Expect pics when the 17 year old one turns 18.

Thig Lyfe
Ragequit'd? Is that like quitting because you're mad? Do young people speak English anymore?

She only speaks Meme and Hitler's German.

Mr. Flopnuts
Jeez my spelling errors XD. Sorry in advance if I misspell stuff, I'll go back and fix it if I catch it.

The best thing you could do for yourself in life is to love yourself more than anyone else possibly could. I don't mean to be an egomaniac, I mean that just in the sense that once you do, you won't give two shits if people think less of you over a spelling error.

That is probably one of those things that come with time, and accomplishment in the world, but I remember how much it ate me up at 16. I always worried about people accepting me for who I was.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 01:01 PM
Pics of the 18 year old one.

Expect pics when the 17 year old one turns 18.

18 one wouldnot pass on the would you thread(haven't been in it,just have been told about it by dad) and 17 year old probably wouldn't appreciate it since you guys are predominately too old for her.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 01:02 PM
The best thing you could do for yourself in life is to love yourself more than anyone else possibly could. I don't mean to be an egomaniac, I mean that just in the sense that once you do, you won't give two shits if people think less of you over a spelling error.

That is probably one of those things that come with time, and accomplishment in the world, but I remember how much it ate me up at 16. I always worried about people accepting me for who I was.

This is the truth, one of my first threads is a classic, my grammar was terrible and this CP'er named Red n Gold tore me apart Lulz.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 01:02 PM
85% of my school mates. Hate them so so much.

No, I meant R8ers the CP member here Lol.

Discuss Thrower
04-12-2012, 01:03 PM
18 one wouldnot pass on the would you thread(haven't been in it,just have been told about it by dad) and 17 year old probably wouldn't appreciate it since you guys are predominately too old for her.

17 is legal in Missouri. Giggity.

Hitler's Falafel

Oh no, I don't care if you guys dislike it( ei the emotes) but I'm trying to get into the habit of proper grammar while typing. Natural twitchiness makes it tough so that's why I'm pointing it out, to remind myself.

pr_capone
Ragequit'd? Is that like quitting because you're mad? Do young people speak English anymore?

Rage quit has been in use for DECADES. I first rage quit playing Mike Tyson's punch out in 1987.

El Jefe

Alriiight

Rausch
04-12-2012, 01:04 PM
She created a CP account and goes by the name Hitler's Falafel.

LMAO

Hitler's Falafel
No, I meant R8ers the CP member here Lol.

Oh LMAO . Yeah, I'd probably dislike him too.

Mr. Flopnuts
Rage quit has been in use for DECADES. I first rage quit playing Mike Tyson's punch out in 1987.

Mine was Icarus on NES. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Jefe

I had never heard or seen that word used until this thread.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 01:05 PM
Oh LMAO . Yeah, I'd probably dislike him too.

I will tell you if you would dislike him. Is your dad in debt?

Hitler's Falafel

Yeah,but how old are you? She does have standards.

Kyle DeLexus

It's also legal in KS and I'm still in my low 20's. If the 17 year old's bday is anytime soon, I think a pic should be required.

Good looking out on the other one.

Discuss Thrower
04-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Yeah,but how old are you? She does have standards.

Well then I'm proper fucked then.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I will tell you if you would dislike him. Is your dad in debt?

Nah.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 01:08 PM
It's also legal in KS and I'm still in my low 20's. If the 17 year old's bday is anytime soon, I think a pic should be required.

Good looking out on the other one.

Bwaha. If you're aiming for a high school girlfriend in your twenties you're kind of a loser. And her birthday is in Dec, sorry bro.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Well then I'm proper fucked then.

The 18 year old doesn't though XD. If you can get past her appearance and occasional PMS, you'd be set.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Nah.

Probably wouldn't be as bad then, but I have yet to meet a "good" raiders fan.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Bwaha. If you're aiming for a high school girlfriend in your twenties you're kind of a loser. And her birthday is in Dec, sorry bro.

Oh noe u jus di'int!!!!!!

Rausch
04-12-2012, 01:13 PM
The 18 year old doesn't though XD. If you can get past her appearance and occasional PMS, you'd be set.

We have a JW pimping an 18 year old moron.

Have we come full circle yet or must we include some Texas stupid?...

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 01:13 PM
Probably wouldn't be as bad then, but I have yet to meet a "good" raiders fan.

Well the 17 year old is but I think it's because of her enviroment. Football teams seems to be hereditary. We're breaking her of it though.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 01:14 PM

Unfortunate looking and frequent PMS? I have the perfect guy for her..

Paging...........SAULABADGUY...............

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Well the 17 year old is but I think it's because of her enviroment. Football teams seems to be hereditary. We're breaking her of it though.

Here is an interesting thought about that. It seems every single Mexican I deal with at work is a Raiders fan. I wonder what the connection is.

BigCatDaddy
04-12-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm disturbed.

Kyle DeLexus
04-12-2012, 01:16 PM

Never said I was. I just said you should show her pic so we all know who you are talking about.

Plus what about simplicity? Maybe you could hook him up? He's a good kid.

vailpass
You're a good kid. Over time as we talk more about football, I'm going to do my best to try and explain to you the evils of the one they call "Horseface".

You've been brainwashed, and it's not your fault. The cult began in 1983, and just as it was beginning to die, it started back up a couple years ago. Don't drink the Kool-Aid. Resist the temptation. The ones you trust are the ones adding the sugar. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep searching...

http://prod.static.chiefs.clubs.nfl.com/assets/club-images/custom-pages/WP5.jpg

Flop she's a n00b here, you should explain why the flag girl is riding a Chiefs cheerleader.

Hitler's Falafel
Here is an interesting thought about that. It seems every single Mexican I deal with at work is a Raiders fan. I wonder what the connection is.

She isn't Hispanic XD.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
Never said I was. I just said you should show her pic so we all know who you are talking about.

Plus what about simplicity? Maybe you could hook him up? He's a good kid.

Hehehe. No he's too young for her. Unless he's emo looking (he sure acts like it) she'd never go with it.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 01:19 PM
Flop she's a n00b here, you should explain why the flag girl is riding a Chiefs cheerleader.

How dare you good sir!!! If you didn't have such a sweet avatar, I may have something negative to say about you.

Rausch
04-12-2012, 01:20 PM

I'd hit it.

Streisand nose and all...:evil:

listopencil
04-12-2012, 01:30 PM

That is hilarious. You of all people chiding someone for off topic conversation on here.

vailpass
04-12-2012, 01:33 PM
I'd hit it.

Streisand nose and all...:evil:

LMAO

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 01:41 PM
That is hilarious. You of all people chiding someone for off topic conversation on here.

luv talks more chiefs football than any other female on the board. And she's done her research. However, I do get what you mean. But I just hate when people get luv twisted for a dumb non fan.

luv
04-12-2012, 01:43 PM

Who was I chiding? And I do believe I talk sports here, too, which is more than I can say for some other posters.

Bowser
04-12-2012, 01:46 PM
This thread is weird.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 01:46 PM
luv talks more chiefs football than any other female on the board. And she's done her research. However, I do get what you mean. But I just hate when people get luv twisted for a dumb non fan.

Keep chill bro, he was just kidding.

The Franchise
04-12-2012, 01:47 PM
This thread is weird.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-12-2012, 01:47 PM

you're welcome for the lob, Dad. Nice dunk. :(

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Keep chill bro, he was just kidding.

You wanna fight? My number is 8165295988 call me with a when and where and ill kicky ou ass.

listopencil
04-12-2012, 01:48 PM
Who was I chiding? And I do believe I talk sports here, too, which is more than I can say for some other posters.

Are you not familiar with the term "chiding"? And I don't believe you have anything to be defensive about. I participate in your off topic threads myself.

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 01:50 PM
which is more than I can say for some other posters.
Is this directed towards me?! Fuck you!

Mr. Flopnuts
I don't know what to think anymore.

It's a cross breed of parenting tips, creeping, teenage douchebaggery, trolling, and menstruation. What the fuck am I doing in here again?

Kyle DeLexus
You wanna fight? My number is 8165295988 call me with a when and where and ill kicky ou ass.

Dang it Joey! We need to finish SP so try to not get banned.

KCUnited
04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
This thread is weird.

It's like Degrassi High, 30 Something, and Life Goes On all got together to do a spin off show.

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 01:51 PM
Dang it Joey! We need to finish SP so try to not get banned.

That little girl has got it coming, telling me to fucking chill.

Thig Lyfe
04-12-2012, 01:52 PM
That little girl has for it coming, telling me to fucking chill.

Come on bro, walk away. You're out on parole, man.

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 01:53 PM
It's a cross breed of parenting tips, creeping, teenage douchebaggery, trolling, and menstruation. What the fuck am I doing in here again?

There you fucking are. Did you fucking do this to me? Who the fuck is Mark Burnett?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Peyton Manning.

luv
04-12-2012, 01:54 PM
Are you not familiar with the term "chiding"? And I don't believe you have anything to be defensive about. I participate in your off topic threads myself.

Yes, I'm familiar with the term. I was not chiding her. Reminding her would have been a more proper term. I was not scolding her in the least.

Hell, it was meant more to go along with Floppy turning her into a Chiefs fan. I was simply and subtly trying to support his cause. ;)

Setsuna
Alright Kurt even I don't want to see you banned because of a toddler. You let it go and I'll do your mom.

Mr. Flopnuts
There you fucking are. Did you fucking do this to me? Who the fuck is Mark Burnett?

What? He created Survivor. Did you forget again?

Thig Lyfe
04-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Peyton Manning.

FINALLY, somebody who FUCKING GETS IT!!!

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 01:55 PM
That little girl has got it coming, telling me to fucking chill.

http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Come-at-me-bro-Tiny-Claws.jpg

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Alright Kurt even I don't want to see you banned because of a toddler. You let it go and I'll do your mom.

Bet. I'm calling her now.

vailpass
04-12-2012, 01:58 PM
you're welcome for the lob, Dad. Nice dunk. :(

I'm not too proud to pick the low-hanging fruit :)

Kyle DeLexus
04-12-2012, 01:58 PM

she's finally gonna get some LBC

The Franchise
04-12-2012, 02:00 PM
This place is going to be nuts if she's still around when she's 18.

Jenson71
04-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Some of the responses on here are pretty over-the-top. We've had people's kids posting on here before. I think Logical's son posted a few times. And isn't Bearcat Dartgod's son? I think he's an adult now, but thought he had posted on here a few times while still high school age. (Could be wrong.)

My son is a huge Chiefs fan, and by the time he's 16, I fully expect he'll know about and visit Chiefsplanet. My family/friends have heard references to it in casual conversation for years. Having been to games, he's heard drunken F-bombs and things at Arrowhead already. These experiences just made for teachable moments and a great opportunity for us to discuss. I would think some of the stupidity that is seen here would provide similar opportunities. That's better to me than him finding it somewhere I don't know about and us never discussing it.

I strongly advise young teenagers should not grow up on chiefsplanet. It makes them weird in real life.

Bowser
04-12-2012, 02:02 PM
I strongly advise young teenagers should not grow up on chiefsplanet. It makes them weird in real life.

LMAO

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 02:03 PM

I don't see a reason not to be. I'll have more immunity to Simplicity :P (jk, I'm just joshing, don't go emo please. )

Setsuna
04-12-2012, 02:03 PM

:banghead: :deevee:

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 02:05 PM

Pahaha. The thought that young teens aren't weird enough already. ( Usually if they're younger than teens they're referred to as tweens. Just saying.)

luv
04-12-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't see a reason not to be. I'll have more immunity to Simplicity :P (jk, I'm just joshing, don't go emo please. )

Just for reference, if you use a lower case "p" instead, then you actually get :p.

If you click on More under the smilies when you're responding in a thread, it shows the code for each smiley if you prefer to type them instead of clicking on them. I'm sure you already know that though.

The Franchise
04-12-2012, 02:06 PM

I'm just saying.....you're going to be getting lots of "requests".

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Just for reference, if you use a lower case "p" instead, then you actually get :p.

If you click on More under the smilies when you're responding in a thread, it shows the code for each smiley if you prefer to type them instead of clicking on them. I'm sure you already know that though.

Oh, sweet! Yeah, I checked them out, they're a pretty good range.

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 02:10 PM

Etc disc hey CCTV he's chum kanji berths wreath Bunni quiz void chic nds private kitschy object parish.

Hitler's Falafel
I'm just saying.....you're going to be getting lots of "requests".

Meh. I'm used to it from school. Requests can be denied. Lol.

El Jefe

Good night sweet prince....

The Franchise
04-12-2012, 02:11 PM

Oh I'm sure you are.

I hope to God my daughters grow up half way normal.

Jenson71
04-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Pahaha. The thought that young teens aren't weird enough already. ( Usually if they're younger than teens they're referred to as tweens. Just saying.)

Let me clarify that: they end up as weird adults. Seriously, I knew a kid who started posting at this site when he was 14 years old. You don't want to know what he's like now. Sad story.

Jenson71
04-12-2012, 02:13 PM

You can't punch people in the face over the internet, though. You can just wittilyingly insult them.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 02:14 PM
http://www.lolriot.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Come-at-me-bro-Tiny-Claws.jpg

Hahahahahahahaha..... Fight, fight, fight, fight!!!

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 02:14 PM
Oh I'm sure you are.

I hope to God my daughters grow up half way normal.

Normal is so boring. Mutated isn't good, but unusual and quirky is better lol.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Let me clarify that: they end up as weird adults. Seriously, I knew a kid who started posting at this site when he was 14 years old. You don't want to know what he's like now. Sad story.

<.< (staring/looking in the direction of the arrows face) ....It was you, huh?

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 02:15 PM

Normal is subjective.

Thig Lyfe
04-12-2012, 02:16 PM

You some kinda fuckin' linguist or somethin'???

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 02:17 PM

Hey, I was right there with you. And I'm younger.

I was an anime board main stay when I found this site in 2003(age 13) I think because I was searching for chiefs related porn, like any young chiefs fan. I got on here and tried talking sit like everybody else but I got named fast because they thought I was a goat mult. That happened a bunch of times. Fuck this board.

Love, Kurt Donald Cobain.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 02:17 PM
You some kinda fuckin' linguist or somethin'???

Why yes, yes I am. Dost that strike you as frustrating, supposed bretheren?

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 02:18 PM
Why yes, yes I am. Dost that strike you as frustrating, supposed bretheren?

Don't feed the animals!!!!!

The Franchise
04-12-2012, 02:18 PM

Why do you think I said HALFWAY normal?

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 02:19 PM
Why do you think I said HALFWAY normal?

LMAO true.

El Jefe
04-12-2012, 02:20 PM

I was an anime board main stay when I found this site in 2003(age 13) I think because I was searching for chiefs related porn, like any young chiefs fan. I got on here and tried talking sit like everybody else but I got named fast because they thought I was a goat mult. That happened a bunch of times. **** this board.

Man, you are depressing.

The Franchise
04-12-2012, 02:21 PM
FFS....my kids have me as their father. They will never be 100% normal.

Thig Lyfe
04-12-2012, 02:23 PM

I was an anime board main stay when I found this site in 2003(age 13) I think because I was searching for chiefs related porn, like any young chiefs fan. I got on here and tried talking sit like everybody else but I got named fast because they thought I was a goat mult. That happened a bunch of times. Fuck this board.

I have a hot xxx vid of Priest Holmes sticking his dick in some nachos if ur interested

Bowser
04-12-2012, 02:24 PM

Is this your "I'm leaving forever! Again!" post? You can do better than that. Drop a racial slur, or something.

Kyle DeLexus
04-12-2012, 02:35 PM

If she is still here when she's 18, she'll want to fuck Kurt's mom by then.

KurtCobain
04-12-2012, 03:27 PM
If she is still here when she's 18, she'll want to fuck Kurt's mom by then.

Why? Nobody else fucking does around here.

Discuss Thrower
04-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Why? Nobody else fucking does around here.

We yearn for the days of Redrum

listopencil
04-12-2012, 04:04 PM
We yearn for the days of Redrum

Is he gone for good? I don't remember an "I'm Leaving Chiefs Planet Forever" thread from him.

vailpass
04-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Is he gone for good? I don't remember an "I'm Leaving Chiefs Planet Forever" thread from him.

I wish they didn't have to delete old rep. I enjoyed a couple of the lines he sent my way.

listopencil
04-12-2012, 04:09 PM
I wish they didn't have to delete old rep. I enjoyed a couple of the lines he sent my way.

You can check your rep archive. I don't know how far back it goes.

vailpass
04-12-2012, 04:10 PM

Thanks, didn't know you could do that. Of course I'll never do it I'm too damn lazy but it is good to know.

listopencil
04-12-2012, 04:11 PM

I just now looked at what I think is my first rep on here. Pos rep from Rain Man in 2003. Funny thing is, it was a story about something Hitler's Falafel did.

listopencil
04-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Thanks, didn't know you could do that. Of course I'll never do it I'm too damn lazy but it is good to know.

Yeah at the top there is a link. It's the phrase "View Archive". It's not really obvious, it fades into the frame around your rep.

listopencil
04-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Here. I found the post from the rep archive:

Obviously, since I'm a Broncos fan, my best Chief memories are going to be different than yours (97 playoffs, Atwater hitting Okoye on MNF, etc.)With that being said, the best memory I ever had of rooting for the Chiefs to win was when they beat the Raiders with that last minute bomb. Was that Grbac to Rison on MNF? Joe Bugle (then coach of the Raiders) closed down the locker room to media because his players were "too emotionally distraught" to handle the interviews. I called my Raider-fan friend and had my very young daughter go (over the phone),"Raiders cry, Raiders cry!" I then informed them that I couldn't talk smack to them myself because their team was too weak for me to make fun of. She still remembers it years later. And, even though my team lost, the MNF with Elway and Montana had to be one of the best games ever played.

And that was Hitler's Falafel on the phone. Good times.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 04:28 PM

I don't remember that XD.

vailpass
04-12-2012, 04:29 PM

Funny how things work.

vailpass
04-12-2012, 04:29 PM
I don't remember that XD.

Stop it! Haven't you been enough of a burden on your poor father already!? Interrupting him while he's trying to waste time on the interwebs?
:D

listopencil
04-12-2012, 04:33 PM
Stop it! Haven't you been enough of a burden on your poor father already!? Interrupting him while he's trying to waste time on the interwebs?
:D

Heh. She was tiny. Now I'm going to have to go find out when that game was. It would have been a game where the Raiders lost to the Chiefs, a close score, Joe Bugle was the Head coach. Looks like at the time I thought it was Grbac to Rison on a last minute score.

listopencil
04-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Bang:

Oakland Raiders

He spent three seasons with the Oakland Raiders (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Raiders), serving as assistant head coach-offense from 1995 to 1996 before being named head coach for the 1997 season.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Bugel

In 1998 it says he was the O-Line coach for the Chargers. So she was two years old.

Kyle DeLexus
04-12-2012, 04:44 PM

So what you are saying is you've been planning this elaborate mult daughter trolling attempt since the day you joined CP?

listopencil
04-12-2012, 04:59 PM
So what you are saying is you've been planning this elaborate mult daughter trolling attempt since the day you joined CP?

Muhaha.

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=listopencil;8537297]Muhaha.[/QU
Posted via Mobile Device

Hitler's Falafel
04-12-2012, 11:54 PM
Muhaha. Ya'know, that makes it sound like I /am/ an alt.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
Why are you up so late? On a fucking school night? Go to bed.

Kyle DeLexus
Ya'know, that makes it sound like I /am/ an alt.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just give it up already Listo

listopencil
04-13-2012, 12:56 AM
Ya'know, that makes it sound like I /am/ an alt.
Posted via Mobile Device

Get off your cell, you're supposed to be asleep.

Fire Me Boy!
04-13-2012, 10:41 AM
3ngl!$h !$ +00 M@!n$+r3@M

Watch it! I'm this || close to red flagging you! I'm convinced this is some kind of filter evasion.

Discuss Thrower
04-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Just give it up already Listo

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7qKcJF4fOPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

listopencil
04-13-2012, 03:00 PM
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7qKcJF4fOPs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Would you like me to ask her to post here from her cell phone? I'm at home after visiting my sister for three days in Sacramento, California. She's on a trip to Monterey with my three other children. I would imagine that a mod could tell that apart.

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 03:07 PM
Would you like me to ask her to post here from her cell phone? I'm at home after visiting my sister for three days in Sacramento, California. She's on a trip to Monterey with my three other children. I would imagine that a mod could tell that apart.

You liar. you just have sick twisted friend in Monteray with a cell phone.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 03:14 PM
You liar. you just have sick twisted friend in Monteray with a cell phone.

:LOL: I have four children. This year they will be 28, 26, 17 and 15. The two older ones are from my wife's previous marriage if those ages confuse you when you see from my profile that I will be 45 this year. My older daughter, the soon-to-be 26 year old, drove them all down to Monterey as this is the last day of Spring Break and she's off work today and tomorrow.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 03:20 PM
OK, I just sent her a text. They are at Starbucks. I asked her to post "Hello" on this thread.

Hitler's Falafel
04-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Just left starbucks,got a carmel frap,at the waves now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nightfyre
04-13-2012, 03:33 PM
This isn't facebook. We don't need a status update.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 03:41 PM

ROFL

El Jefe
04-13-2012, 04:07 PM
:LOL: I have four children. This year they will be 28, 26, 17 and 15. The two older ones are from my wife's previous marriage if those ages confuse you when you see from my profile that I will be 45 this year. My older daughter, the soon-to-be 26 year old, drove them all down to Monterey as this is the last day of Spring Break and she's off work today and tomorrow.

I guess it would be a fitting nickname for me to call you Pops? Not in the weird way, wait wut?

listopencil
04-13-2012, 04:09 PM
I guess it would be a fitting nickname for me to call you Pops? Not in the weird way, wait wut?

Yeah it would. I get called "Dad" as a nickname by my younger kids' friends.

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 04:09 PM

You have two kids that are older than me you old Bastard.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 04:10 PM

I am not surprised.

El Jefe
04-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Just left starbucks,got a carmel frap,at the waves now.
Posted via Mobile Device

THIS IS WHY YOU WILL BE POOR WHEN YOU GROW UP/R8ers.

El Jefe
04-13-2012, 04:11 PM

Eh? Me no hais kids brah.

El Jefe
04-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Yeah it would. I get called "Dad" as a nickname by my younger kids' friends.

You got it dad!!

El Jefe
04-13-2012, 04:12 PM

Hai guzs jus ckin in frm the bafroom, bout to go get mi club on!

listopencil
04-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Hai guzs jus ckin in frm the bafroom, bout to go get mi club on!

yo dood gnna skp math-hmu

El Jefe
04-13-2012, 04:15 PM
yo dood gnna skp math-hmu

I'm relatively young, but deciphering my cousins texts/FB status updates are hard. What you posted is exactly something he would post ROFL

listopencil
04-13-2012, 04:19 PM
I'm relatively young, but deciphering my cousins texts/FB status updates are hard. What you posted is exactly something he would post ROFL

I have a bunch of teen age extended family members. It's like living in a foreign country when I log on to Face Book.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Come to think of it, I remember when my older daughter was a teen and told me about some popular song. I said that I didn't like teeny-bopper bubble gum crap. She was offended. I'm old.

Hitler's Falafel
04-13-2012, 04:28 PM
Lmao. So have any mods verified it yet? I'm proud of my vocabulary but I'm obviously a teen. If he had a teen friend in Monterey other than a relative that would be creepy. :P
Posted via Mobile Device

listopencil
04-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Uh oh, now you guys got her started again. I just asked her to say "hello" while she was in Monterey.

Bearcat
04-13-2012, 05:29 PM
I have verified that she is indeed posting from a cell phone.

You're welcome.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 05:31 PM
I have verified that she is indeed posting from a cell phone.

You're welcome.

Well, shit. You can't tell the area a person is posting from with a cell?

Bearcat
04-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Well, shit. You can't tell the area a person is posting from with a cell?

Not really... I can tell it's a different location, but it's still basically just an IP associated with the carrier. If she logs into a hotspot, I might be able to tell what city she's in.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 05:41 PM
Not really... I can tell it's a different location, but it's still basically just an IP associated with the carrier. If she logs into a hotspot, I might be able to tell what city she's in.

She's using the browser that's built in to the phone and posting via our cell carrier, so she wouldn't use a hot spot for it. Ah well.

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 05:45 PM
BEARCAT BLEW YOUR PLAN UP YOU MULT MAKING FOOL

Bearcat
04-13-2012, 05:48 PM
She's using the browser that's built in to the phone and posting via our cell carrier, so she wouldn't use a hot spot for it. Ah well.

She could still connect to any open network, whether it's Starbucks, McDonalds, or just driving around.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 05:48 PM
BEARCAT BLEW YOUR PLAN UP YOU MULT MAKING FOOL

I suppose I could still go to the Starbucks in town and post from there while she uses one of our PC's at home.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 05:51 PM
She could still connect to any open network, whether it's Starbucks, McDonalds, or just driving around.

I don't think we can do that with our cells. We use some kind of built in application to access web pages. It's Metro PCS. Something called MetroWEB.

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 05:52 PM
I suppose I could still go to the Starbucks in town and post from there while she uses one of our PC's at home.

HOW COULD SHE DO THAT WHILE OUT OF TOWN YOU LYING OLD DONKEY FAN

listopencil
04-13-2012, 05:57 PM
HOW COULD SHE DO THAT WHILE OUT OF TOWN YOU LYING OLD DONKEY FAN

They are coming back tonight or tomorrow morning.

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 06:00 PM
They are coming back tonight or tomorrow morning.

OH I'M SURE

listopencil
04-13-2012, 06:01 PM
I don't think we can do that with our cells. We use some kind of built in application to access web pages. It's Metro PCS. Something called MetroWEB.

Here I am on mine.
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 06:03 PM
Fwiw I don't think anybody really doesn't believe you.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 06:03 PM
OH I'M SURE

I should tell you that she finds you hilarious. And she loves the whole "this is a listopencil alt" thing.

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 06:05 PM
I should tell you that she finds you hilarious. And she loves the whole "this is a listopencil alt" thing.

It could be worse, I was called a gochiefs mult for years.

Hitler's Falafel
04-13-2012, 06:40 PM
It could be worse, I was called a gochiefs mult for years. Oh you poor man. Do you need a cookie? (jk)
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 06:43 PM
You were joking? Wtf? I want a fucking cookie.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-13-2012, 07:03 PM
I've become convinced that listopencil has been trolling us as a teenage girl all along and is now trying to make the transition to who she really is. Create new account... explain and interact with new account... become Hitlers fancy sammich once and for all... finally stop living a lie... feel happy to be a girl.

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 07:06 PM
I've become convinced that listopencil has been trolling us as a teenage girl all along and is now trying to make the transition to who she really is. Create new account... explain and interact with new account... become Hitlers fancy sammich once and for all... finally stop living a lie... feel happy to be a girl.

I don't know.. Listo just gave me some good getting laid advice, i'd like to think he's not a sixteen year old girl. Bad enough he's a broncos fan.

listopencil
04-13-2012, 07:07 PM

I would have had to start posting when I was six. So if I'm a teenage girl at least I'm a genius.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-13-2012, 07:07 PM
I don't know.. Listo just gave me some good getting laid advice, i'd like to think he's not a sixteen year old girl. Bad enough he's a broncos fan.

Have you met teenage girls today? Yep, now I'm really convinced.

KurtCobain
04-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Have you met teenage girls today? Yep, now I'm really convinced.

Convinced, but creeped out, right?

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Convinced, but creeped out, right?

Well naturally

The Dawg
04-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Why haven't you cocksmokers hammered this kid's rep into the red yet?

That's what Fazod did to me. So I just turned my rep off. :)

Damn you Fazod!

listopencil
04-14-2012, 10:34 PM
It'll be nuts when ererbody find out it is wendler.

Anybody want to claim this mult?

KurtCobain
04-14-2012, 10:37 PM
Anybody want to claim this mult?

Yo.

listopencil
04-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Yo.

You are so full of shit.

Kyle DeLexus
04-14-2012, 10:43 PM
It'll be nuts when ererbody find out it is wendler.

Is this listo's daughter's mult?

kysirsoze
04-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Yo.

This was my assumption.

Bowser
04-14-2012, 10:48 PM
I bet it's that damned Adept Havelock. He's always coming up with these crazy mults.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-14-2012, 10:52 PM
I was hoping this thread would be alive when I got home tonight.

So how much longer before Hall of Classics?

Kyle DeLexus
04-14-2012, 10:53 PM

I think someone would have to go way over the line for it to make the Hall.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-14-2012, 10:57 PM
I think someone would have to go way over the line for it to make the Hall.

OK go for it.

SPchief
04-14-2012, 10:59 PM
Why does this deserve to be in the HOC?

Bowser
04-14-2012, 11:00 PM

It doesn't, yet.

dmahurin
04-14-2012, 11:03 PM

The ball powder thread deserves it more than this one.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-14-2012, 11:07 PM

Haven't read it past the first page.

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-14-2012, 11:07 PM

I really wasn't serious.

Thig Lyfe
04-15-2012, 12:48 AM
TEENZ r KEWL

KurtCobain
04-15-2012, 01:51 AM

That one definitely went hard in the scrotum area.

KurtCobain
04-15-2012, 01:53 AM

Why do you close your eyes when we make pookie?

listopencil
04-20-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm going to just put my "So My Daughter..." comments in this thread.

So I got a text from her just now. She had some candy in her pocket, it's the kind that comes in a sort of a vial. It's syrup and it's colored to look like blood. Apparently the cap came off and it leaked through her front pocket. So she put her hand in her pocket to coat it with the candy. Then she goes up to her male teacher and says, "Hey. I think I need to go to the bathroom." She does this while wiggling her (seemingly blood stained) hand at him, fully aware of the red stain on the front of her pants.

He freaked out a little, shuddered, and said, "Yeah. Go. Go now. Go." She left to wash her hands, cackling the whole way to the bathroom. Then texted me to ask for another pair of pants. I tried not to laugh when I brought her the change of clothing.

Thig Lyfe
04-20-2012, 02:20 PM

So I got a text from her just now. She had some candy in her pocket, it's the kind that comes in a sort of a vial. It's syrup and it's colored to look like blood. Apparently the cap came off and it leaked through her front pocket. So she put her hand in her pocket to coat it with the candy. Then she goes up to her male teacher and says, "Hey. I think I need to go to the bathroom." She does this while wiggling her (seemingly blood stained) hand at him, fully aware of the red stain on the front of her pants.

He freaked out a little, shuddered, and said, "Yeah. Go. Go now. Go." She left to wash her hands, cackling the whole way to the bathroom. Then texted me to ask for another pair of pants. I tried not to laugh when I brought her the change of clothing.
http://i.imgur.com/2XNLk.gif

Dr. Johnny Fever
04-20-2012, 10:11 PM

I'll never think I talk too much about my daughter again... as the thread get creepier.

Thig Lyfe
04-20-2012, 10:12 PM
It's 11:11! Make a wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!