PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Attack of the nOObs!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

luv
01-17-2013, 03:26 PM
AndysMansiere's cack and balls right on your buttcheeks.

A picture of them? Is there something about them that would distinguish them from someone else's? I guess I could use the quill and have it writing that.

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 03:29 PM
A picture of them? Is there something about them that would distinguish them from someone else's? I guess I could use the quill and have it writing that.

Ask him to PM you a pic. If I was gay like Huge Anus, I'd be all over that shit.

Gotta run. Toodles!

ChiefSuspect
01-17-2013, 03:36 PM
Ask him to PM you a pic. If I was gay like Huge Anus, I'd be all over that shit.

Gotta run. Toodles!

ROFL

KCUnited
01-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Since this has become the catch all thread of sorts, I can pose a random question in here without starting a thread. I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow, and I'm trying to decide what to get. I have three (one my left ankle, one around my right ankle, and one above my right shoulder blade). Mostly roses, and one is the Chinese symbols for "destiny" (and, yes, I researched what the symbols were and took them into the artist, so I know that's what they say).

Anywho, I'm debating. I'm not wild about dragonflies, but they look cool and I like what they symbolize. Also, I love to write (my original username here was luv2rite), so I thought maybe a quill writing a quote. If I go that route, I have to decide on a saying.

Decisions, decisions. Any other suggestions?

I'd talk to your artist about scale if you're doing words/sayings. Few tattoos worse than lettering nobody can read 10 years from now.

loochy
01-17-2013, 04:07 PM
Since this has become the catch all thread of sorts, I can pose a random question in here without starting a thread. I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow, and I'm trying to decide what to get. I have three (one my left ankle, one around my right ankle, and one above my right shoulder blade). Mostly roses, and one is the Chinese symbols for "destiny" (and, yes, I researched what the symbols were and took them into the artist, so I know that's what they say).

Anywho, I'm debating. I'm not wild about dragonflies, but they look cool and I like what they symbolize. Also, I love to write (my original username here was luv2rite), so I thought maybe a quill writing a quote. If I go that route, I have to decide on a saying.

try this:

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/Boyd508/photobucket-1747-1329857512943.jpg

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 04:10 PM
where can i find hatch?

loochy
01-17-2013, 04:11 PM
where can i find hatch?

between El Paso and Albuquerque.

http://pics2.city-data.com/city/maps4/frs3169.png

ChiliConCarnage
01-17-2013, 04:12 PM
I am new. my name is lennay kekua. Who wants to sext?

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 04:14 PM
thanks looch

luv
01-17-2013, 04:22 PM
I hear you all facebook stalked me. I would say that I'm flattered, but it more than creeps me out. I just want to make it clear that I'm joking around with you all in here. The end.

loochy
01-17-2013, 04:23 PM
I hear you all facebook stalked me. I would say that I'm flattered, but it more than creeps me out. I just want to make it clear that I'm joking around with you all in here. The end.

ROFL for real?

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 04:23 PM

that's what they all say

luv
01-17-2013, 04:25 PM
ROFL for real?

So I've been told. I know we've done it to people that have trolled on here before, but I've never been to that board. You all know my sense of humor, when I'm bored, etc, but I guess they don't? I don't know. I registered over there so I can see what exactly is going on.

loochy
01-17-2013, 04:26 PM
So I've been told. I know we've done it to people that have trolled on here before, but I've never been to that board. You all know my sense of humor, when I'm bored, etc, but I guess they don't? I don't know. I registered over there so I can see what exactly is going on.

this is turning creepy

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 04:26 PM

Don't be. That is probably's forte. He's done it to everyone for shits and giggles. It's an ongoing joke. No harmful intentions on his part.
We know you are joking. As are we.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 04:27 PM

how do you know someone stalked you on FB?

luv
01-17-2013, 04:30 PM
this is turning creepy

Yeah. I can't see that forum over there yet. I don't know what pictures are being posted. If that's the case, I guess I've learned my lesson. Don't joke around with opposing fans.

That said, I hate registering at opposing fans sites. This is actually only the second time I've done it. I just feel like I'm cheating or something. LMAO

HatchetWound
01-17-2013, 04:45 PM
I don't think it was FB.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-17-2013, 04:50 PM
These guys aren't too bad, at least they aren't Doncos. Kind of ghey though.

ChiefSuspect
01-17-2013, 04:50 PM
Yeah. I can't see that forum over there yet. I don't know what pictures are being posted. If that's the case, I guess I've learned my lesson. Don't joke around with opposing fans.

That said, I hate registering at opposing fans sites. This is actually only the second time I've done it. I just feel like I'm cheating or something. LMAO

Relax. It was only a couple of harmless photos and as my friend Robert Ephius says, probably does it to everyone. If you don't want people to see your photos, perhaps they shouldn't be public?

We would welcome your presence there.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 04:52 PM
i didn't see any pics, where are they?

luv
01-17-2013, 04:52 PM
Relax. It was only a couple of harmless photos and as my friend Robert Ephius says, probably does it to everyone. If you don't want people to see your photos, perhaps they shouldn't be public?

We would welcome your presence there.

I thought my pictures here were private. I remember setting them to that. Just checked and they weren't (they are now), so I guess that may be it. I hope so, because the whole FB thing creeps me out.

gooch
01-17-2013, 04:53 PM
i thought this thread would've had a lock on it already..lol

loochy
01-17-2013, 04:53 PM

Step into the world of the troll. Know what it takes to be one. KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

ChiefSuspect
01-17-2013, 04:55 PM
I thought my pictures here were private. I remember setting them to that. Just checked and they weren't (they are now), so I guess that may be it. I hope so, because the whole FB thing creeps me out.

Also, reveal the identity of your mole at once!

luv
01-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Step into the world of the troll. Know what it takes to be one. KNOW YOUR ENEMY.

LMAO

I'm actually looking forward to reading about how ugly I am. At least I know it, though, so it won't hurt my feelings.

luv
01-17-2013, 04:57 PM
Also, reveal the identity of your mole at once!

Yeah, that's gonna happen [/sarcasm]

How long does it take to get an account approved over there anyway? Someone already goes by luv over there. :(

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 05:00 PM
LMAO

I'm actually looking forward to reading about how ugly I am. At least I know it, though, so it won't hurt my feelings.

You need to work on your self esteem.

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 05:01 PM

How long does it take to get an account approved over there anyway? Someone already goes by luv over there. :(

Usually a few days. There are over 150k members. Mods are busy.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-17-2013, 05:03 PM

Bring her some G2

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 05:03 PM

you'd like to do the workin don't you?

chefsos
01-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Wow, you guys are pretty smart. All of us Chiefs fans way out here in Kansas could learn a thing or three from you.

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 05:09 PM
you'd like to do the workin don't you?

I'd like to work your face over like a AIDS infested raped silver back gorilla.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 05:09 PM
Wow, you guys are pretty smart. All of us Chiefs fans way out here in Kansas could learn a thing or three from you.

sweet av!

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 05:10 PM
I'd like to work your face over like a AIDS infested raped silver back gorilla.

meh, you can do better than that

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 05:10 PM

Now you're catching on.

HATCH!!!!!!

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 05:11 PM
meh, you can do better than that

Dick

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Dick

:)

luv
01-17-2013, 05:21 PM

I'm always prepared for the worst. That way, I can truly appreciate any niceties.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-17-2013, 05:23 PM
Luvvy - Robert truly is the worst

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 05:23 PM
I'm always prepared for the worst. That way, I can truly appreciate any niceties.

Oh stop!! Come on now.

ChiefSuspect
01-17-2013, 05:25 PM

I propose to barter your registration for the sacrifice of your mole.

luv
01-17-2013, 05:27 PM
I propose to barter your registration for the sacrifice of your mole.

I can be patient. It's a virtue, ya know.

ChiefSuspect
01-17-2013, 05:34 PM
I can be patient. It's a virtue, ya know.

Sorry, the PR team must be running a background check to pre-approve you for posting and ensure that you do not criticize the franchise in any way. It takes a little while sometimes.

But I can put in the good word with Dave and the crew if you reveal your infiltrator.

chiefboxashells
01-17-2013, 05:42 PM
It's Spanish for "the camino."

chiefboxashells
01-17-2013, 05:43 PM
btw you guys are going to eventually hate reid

Pasta Little Brioni
01-17-2013, 06:10 PM
Could come early if they pass on a QB number 1.

chiefboxashells
01-17-2013, 06:32 PM
Could come early if they pass on a QB number 1.
he'll get a q.b. all right and pass 95 times a game while your r.b. rots away

Robert D. Ephius
01-17-2013, 06:41 PM
he'll get a q.b. all right and pass 95 times a game while your r.b. rots away

ROFL

1st play of every game will be play action bomb attempt. And everyone knows it's coming.

bevischief
01-17-2013, 06:51 PM
The only Eagles MB that isn't a total failure is the one owned by the team. There are well over 150,000 members.

I have to admit, I've never seen a Non-Official team board like this one with so much traffic. That's why I think that I'll stay a while.

We have welcomed members of other teams before as long as they behave themselves. That includes Bronco fans as well.

bevischief
01-17-2013, 06:54 PM
:)

ROFL

bevischief
01-17-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm already dating this chic I met on twitter, sorry bro. She was just in a car accident and has aids. Pray for her

ROFL

ChiefSuspect
01-17-2013, 06:59 PM
We have welcomed members of other teams before as long as they behave themselves. That includes Bronco fans as well.

You guys hate the Broncos more than the Raiders?

SAUTO
01-17-2013, 07:01 PM
ROFL

1st play of every game will be play action bomb attempt. And everyone knows it's coming.

He likes to onside kick at that point too
Posted via Mobile Device

seclark
01-17-2013, 07:02 PM

not me.
sec

Dave Lane
01-17-2013, 07:08 PM

Koi, they are bad ass on chicks

FloridaMan88
01-17-2013, 07:14 PM
I know I'm going to regret trying to reason with you like a normal human being, but how exactly does posting about the Eagles (or off topic discussions) on the Eagles owned message board make you more of a homer than posting on an Eagles themed message board? Please explain this to me? And if posting there merely denotes support of the organization.. well duh, why would that be shameful? We are fans you know. I mean, shockingly.. I even own jerseys and hats and stuff!

If the Eagles continue to bottom out and you wanted to start a "Save Our Eagles" movement to protest the team's garbage play and decision making (similar to what was successfully done with the "Save Our Chiefs" movement on this message board), would you be allowed to organize that type of movement on EMB?

Of course not.

That is the difference in posting on a message board controlled by the team versus one that is completely independent of the team's censorship/control.

The fact EMB has 75 rules on their alleged "Smack talk" forum shows how tightly controlled that message board is.

It is like posting in North Korea.

bevischief
01-17-2013, 07:19 PM
try this:

http://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/Boyd508/photobucket-1747-1329857512943.jpg

ROFL

We need this on a midget.

bevischief
01-17-2013, 07:20 PM

Seriously?
ROFL

FloridaMan88
01-17-2013, 07:20 PM

All the women in Philadelphia look like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/36/Michael_Nutter.jpg/220px-Michael_Nutter.jpg

This explains the sexual frustration shared by Eagles fans.

FloridaMan88
01-17-2013, 07:23 PM
ROFLROFL

The legit Eagles message board, IgglesPhans has completely destroyed EMB and the dumbshits who post on that dumpster fire of a message board.

"The requirements for posting on EMB and keeping in favor on that message board include making yourself into a human enema and molesting Jeffery Lurie's anus".

ROFL

bevischief
01-17-2013, 07:23 PM
btw you guys are going to eventually hate reid

We hate everyone eventually.

bevischief
01-17-2013, 07:25 PM

We hate both of them. But we have more Bronco fans on here than Raider fans that post regularly.

bevischief
01-17-2013, 07:31 PM
I registered on both the sites listed by one of you but so far haven't login in yet. I am on several other team sites. Hover over my name to figure out who I am. I spend most of time on here. I hope you guys stick around you will fit in nicely in the insane asylum around here.

Raiderhater
01-17-2013, 07:33 PM
not me.
sec

Me either.

I guess my user name makes this post kind of redundant, doesn't?

ChiefSuspect
01-17-2013, 07:34 PM
If the Eagles continue to bottom out and you wanted to start a "Save Our Eagles" movement to protest the team's garbage play and decision making (similar to what was successfully done with the "Save Our Chiefs" movement on this message board), would you be allowed to organize that type of movement on EMB?

Of course not.

That is the difference in posting on a message board controlled by the team versus one that is completely independent of the team's censorship/control.

The fact EMB has 75 rules on their alleged "Smack talk" forum shows how tightly controlled that message board is.

Uhh, yes. For someone who hates the EMB, you sure do allege to spend a lot of time on it. We can bash the team all we want, with no censorship whatsoever. Hell, my entire existence there is predicated on crucifying the team's management every chance I get. I've never been warned.

Is there any topic - any topic at all - that you can comment on with some semblance of knowledge? Because I've yet to see it.

FloridaMan88
01-17-2013, 07:37 PM
Uhh, yes. For someone who hates the EMB, you sure do allege to spend a lot of time on it. We can bash the team all we want, with no censorship whatsoever. Hell, my entire existence there is predicated on crucifying the team's management every chance I get. I've never been warned.

Is there any topic, any topic at all, that you can comment on with some semblance of knowledge? Because I've yet to see it.

Explain why half of the avatars on EMB involve board members performing various sex acts on Howie Roseman.

Explain why your alleged "Smack talk forum" has hundreds of rules.

Explain.

Raiderhater
01-17-2013, 07:38 PM

Of course not.

Dude, seriously, are you really going to carry on with this BB dick measuring contest? Surely Philly fans give you enough other opportunities to talk smaque to them out side of which friggen board they post on. It's a non-issue, and you are acting like it's the end game to all of this. It's not. It's stupid. Drop it already.

FloridaMan88
01-17-2013, 07:41 PM
Usually a few days. There are over 150k members. Mods are busy censoring posts.

FYP.

ChiefSuspect
01-17-2013, 07:43 PM
Explain why half of the avatars on EMB involve board members performing various sex acts on Howie Roseman.

Explain.

ROFL

Dude, you're insane.

Mike_Hunt
01-17-2013, 08:42 PM
What's up brahs?

HatchetWound
01-17-2013, 09:00 PM

Is there any topic - any topic at all - that you can comment on with some semblance of knowledge? Because I've yet to see it.

Yeah we could organize any movement we want. Half the threads in TATE are people whining about the ownership.

And the reason there are rules for posting is to maintain at least some sense of decorum and make it reasonably safe to access from anywhere especially the workplace. I mean this isn't rocket science.

HatchetWound
01-17-2013, 09:04 PM

Of course not.

There would be zero issue with starting such a movement.

There are rules to posting on all message boards. It's to keep it from turning into a trailer park free for all that ends up turning off most normal people from participating.

Any other brain busters, biff?

ChiefComplaint
01-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Last!

luv
01-17-2013, 10:55 PM
Whoa. I just logged in at the EMB, and it says "You're not allowed to visit with this community." I could see forums earlier today. Did I get banned before ever posting anything? Is it because I selected Chiefs as my team?

TLMRedden
01-17-2013, 10:56 PM

Explain.

Wash, rinse, and repeat! Same story every post.

You need some new material brah

TLMRedden
01-17-2013, 10:56 PM
Last!

Nope!

TLMRedden
01-17-2013, 10:57 PM
Whoa. I just logged in at the EMB, and it says "You're not allowed to visit with this community." I could see forums earlier today. Did I get banned before ever posting anything? Is it because I selected Chiefs as my team?

You must not have done something right. The WU is not public and only says that when you aren't logged in as a member.

luv
01-17-2013, 11:00 PM
You must not have done something right. The WU is not public and only says that when you aren't logged in as a member.

I'm logged in. I just signed out (could see forums when doing so) and logged back in. Same message. Even when I try going to my profile or settings.

DaFace
01-17-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm logged in. I just signed out (could see forums when doing so) and logged back in. Same message. Even when I try going to my profile or settings.

Sounds like your account's not approved yet.

Strongside
01-17-2013, 11:03 PM
This thread must die. It has become malignant and must be amputated. Plus it smells like sewage and cheesesteak grease in here.

luv
01-17-2013, 11:06 PM

Yeah, that's what I figured. It's just weird that I was registered and logged in today and could at least browse the forums while not being able to do anything tonight. Oh well, I'll wait.

TLMRedden
01-17-2013, 11:07 PM
This!

TLMRedden
01-17-2013, 11:08 PM
Yeah, that's what I figured. It's just weird that I was registered and logged in today and could at least browse the forums while not being able to do anything tonight. Oh well, I'll wait.

Also with all the TATEr's post since the coaching hire, the boards are running slow.

FloridaMan88
01-17-2013, 11:11 PM

Eagles PR staff has to approve all content on the message board they own/operate, including new posters.

EMB is the BarryKoolAid of message boards.

TLMRedden
01-17-2013, 11:18 PM
Eagles PR staff has to approve all content on the message board they own/operate, including new posters.

Did somebody hit rewind again?

FloridaMan88
01-17-2013, 11:19 PM
Wash, rinse, and repeat! Same story every post.

You need some new material brah

Attempting a Philly/Jersey accent in an message board post... FAIL.

ROFL

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 01:08 AM
see a couple of you guys now in our board, nice stuff

my closest colleague at work is a HUGE Chiefs fan, grew up in Kansas and went to KU

although you think I'm trolling i am genuinely interested, night before last we watched the Chiefs 1969 season one hour documentary together after one too many brews, it was awesome, Otis Taylor was a stud

btw - Ed Podolak is THE man!

HolyHat
01-18-2013, 01:11 AM
see a couple of you guys now in our board, nice stuff

my closest colleague at work is a HUGE Chiefs fan, grew up in Kansas and went to KU

although you think I'm trolling i am genuinely interested, night before last we watched the Chiefs 1969 season one hour documentary together after one too many brews, it was awesome, Otis Taylor was a stud

btw - Ed Podolak is THE man!

Very nice!

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 01:11 AM

there are many TATErs in there that drink the kool-aid

on the other hand, there are many many more dissenters who call BS on all the kool-aid stuff

don't see it as a problem, the key dude that runs it has his own section and gets absolutely destroyed in there all the time

HatchetWound
01-18-2013, 07:06 AM

Ummm.... Accounts have to be approved here too...

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 08:38 AM
Sup' Hatch!!!!

HatchetWound
01-18-2013, 08:39 AM
Good morning Mr. Ephius

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 09:24 AM
First!

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 09:57 AM
Who wants to suck my deek!

luv
01-18-2013, 10:03 AM

Deek means to look at. You can't really suck a verb. :)

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 10:04 AM
Well, since all of you iggle fans are here this morning... is Kelly going to keep Vick?

luv
01-18-2013, 10:06 AM
Well, since all of you iggle fans are here this morning... is Kelly going to keep Vick?

I think it's hard to tell from the interview I saw this morning. Personally, I hope he does. If he does, then we won't have to worry about people thinking Reid should bring him here.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 10:12 AM
figured Hatch would handle that part of the business, Blo

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 10:14 AM
Kelly will trade with AR and use the 1st pick to take Geno, hehe

btw - has AR starting hitting the BBQ joints yet? just a matter of time...

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 10:15 AM
I think it's hard to tell from the interview I saw this morning. Personally, I hope he does. If he does, then we won't have to worry about people thinking Reid should bring him here.

He would seem to be a pretty likely candidate to help install that fast paced read-option, imo.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 10:17 AM

3 words... I Hope Not

Honestly though, as of yesterday he was still focusing on getting his staff in place. They have to keep or axe Vick by Feb. 6th if I'm not mistaken.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 10:19 AM
He would seem to be a pretty likely candidate to help install that fast paced read-option, imo.

He is too small and injury prone. Plus, he is 33 now. Kelly did talk about tailoring his offense to the personnel rather then the other way around. It's really up in the air at this point.

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 10:20 AM
3 words... I Hope Not

Honestly though, as of yesterday he was still focusing on getting his staff in place. They have to keep or axe Vick by Feb. 6th if I'm not mistaken.

Who's the preference over there?

Is Foles really cut out for that kind of attack?

HatchetWound
01-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Hell no he won't keep Vick. :)

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 10:23 AM

That's the thing, in a typical Kelly O..We NEED a QB. But in his presser Kelly talked very highly of Foles and seemed to dodge more with Vick questions.

Everyone from fans, media, analysts, etc are all like "WTf is this guy gonna do?!" Lol

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Has AR said, "Times yours." yet?

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 10:27 AM
That's the thing, in a typical Kelly O..We NEED a QB. But in his presser Kelly talked very highly of Foles and seemed to dodge more with Vick questions.

Everyone from fans, media, analysts, etc are all like "WTf is this guy gonna do?!" Lol

Ah well, you guys will know soon enough... as Tom Petty once sang "the waiting is the hardest part"

I bet he IS atleast somewhat intrigued with Vick though, but as already stated, the hard part would be keeping him healthy, he's brittle as a bird bone.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 10:34 AM
Ah well, you guys will know soon enough... as Tom Petty once sang "the waiting is the hardest part"

I bet he IS atleast somewhat intrigued with Vick though, but as already stated, the hard part would be keeping him healthy, he's brittle as a bird bone.

Good tune too.

I'm sure that he is. A 25 year old Vick would have been cool. But the asshole was too busy killing dogs like a piece of shit thug.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 10:41 AM
the vast majority of the fan base just wants to move on from Vick, they are open to Foles but he doesn't seem like the right guy IF Kelly wants to run the open O

"I need to do a better job at putting xxxx into position to xxxx" e.g. DeSean Jackon, catch more passes

"times yours"

Rasputin
01-18-2013, 10:45 AM

The interview I heard him say that he looks for QBs that are durable. The other interview they asked him about Vick IIRC he said Vick was an athletic QB blah blah blah yadda yadda. Didn't make a case to keep or get rid of him. IMO if he wants a durable QB it's not Vick.

HatchetWound
01-18-2013, 10:53 AM
I think most people assume, since this isn't a great QB class, that he will see what he has with Foles this year, and if necessary use the following draft for QB.

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 10:59 AM
The interview I heard him say that he looks for QBs that are durable. The other interview they asked him about Vick IIRC he said Vick was an athletic QB blah blah blah yadda yadda. Didn't make a case to keep or get rid of him. IMO if he wants a durable QB it's not Vick.

He did a little dance around the hot potato.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
I think most people assume, since this isn't a great QB class, that he will see what he has with Foles this year, and if necessary use the following draft for QB.

i agree Hatch

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 11:08 AM
Kelly doesnt get great recruits at Oregon. I think his offense is a product of finding a way to make it work with the talent that he has which usually includes a QB who isnt that great.
Is that offense really what Kelly wants to run? Or is it an offense he has created to take advantage of what hes got?
We will see. He speaks with a lot of NFL coaches trading ideas, and reportedly the fast tempo offense the patriots use, as well as a lot of the 2 TE concepts they use are Kelly's brain child. Brady runs that offense quite nicely Id say, and Im be excited to see Foles run some of those same things.
Kelly has also done it with big RBs and small RBs. He has Barner there now, had James last year, but go back a few years and it was Blount.
He has found ways to make it work with all kinds of players. I dont think we are going to need to reach for Geno Smith for Kelly to have a successful offense. His offense can look drastically different than the one he has at oregon but still utilize the same fast tempo concept, 2TE sets, still go for it on 4th downs, go for 2 points, etc.
If we do want a mobile QB, there are others in this draft. Dysert, Nassib is a nice one from Syracuse, EJ Mannuel form FSU...
I seriously doubt we try for Geno Smith considering Foles has some promise, and there are solid prospects later in the draft if we go for someone who can move a bit better.
As for Vick, Id bet hes a gonner.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 11:18 AM
Kelly doesnt get great recruits at Oregon. I think his offense is a product of finding a way to make it work with the talent that he has which usually includes a QB who isnt that great.
Is that offense really what Kelly wants to run? Or is it an offense he has created to take advantage of what hes got?
We will see. He speaks with a lot of NFL coaches trading ideas, and reportedly the fast tempo offense the patriots use, as well as a lot of the 2 TE concepts they use are Kelly's brain child. Brady runs that offense quite nicely Id say, and Im be excited to see Foles run some of those same things.
Kelly has also done it with big RBs and small RBs. He has Barner there now, had James last year, but go back a few years and it was Blount.
He has found ways to make it work with all kinds of players. I dont think we are going to need to reach for Geno Smith for Kelly to have a successful offense. His offense can look drastically different than the one he has at oregon but still utilize the same fast tempo concept, 2TE sets, still go for it on 4th downs, go for 2 points, etc.
If we do want a mobile QB, there are others in this draft. Dysert, Nassib is a nice one from Syracuse, EJ Mannuel form FSU...
I seriously doubt we try for Geno Smith considering Foles has some promise, and there are solid prospects later in the draft if we go for someone who can move a bit better.
As for Vick, Id bet hes a gonner.
Shut the hell up you 3 post n00b!

AndysMansiere
01-18-2013, 11:18 AM
What's up brahs?

this is the closest you'll ever come to being as kewel as me, brah.

bevischief
01-18-2013, 11:20 AM

Noob on noob fight.

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 11:21 AM

4 posts now

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 11:22 AM
Noob on noob fight.

I would never fight with Mr Ephius.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 11:29 AM
I would never fight with Mr Ephius.

Would you stick it in my butt? :p LMAO

Mike_Hunt
01-18-2013, 11:30 AM

Me. :thailor:

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Would you stick it in my butt? :p LMAO

I think it would be a waste of time. Would either of us even know its in? With as much as you eat, your dumps must have you pretty stretched out.

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 11:52 AM

eat a dick!

Strongside
01-18-2013, 11:52 AM
Well I see the shitshow continues. I am disappoint.

luv
01-18-2013, 11:54 AM

They're really storming the board. LMAO

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 11:55 AM
eat a dick!

Go make me a F in' sammich, n00b!

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 11:55 AM

we takin over this bitch

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 11:56 AM

dont you mean 100 sandwiches?

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 11:56 AM

Quit your damn whining, Baby Hughey!

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 11:57 AM

there will be more balls bouncing off your chin than a basketball court

Sorter
we takin over this bitch

I am inclined to disagree.

Robert D. Ephius
dont you mean 100 sandwiches?

Yeah, but I only need one to stuff up your ukn' asspipe, ******!

CLINT FLICKER
They're really storming the board. LMAO

we're making it moist up in this piece!

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 11:58 AM
I am inclined to disagree.

I wish you were inclined to shut the hell up.

bevischief
01-18-2013, 11:59 AM
This is going to be interesting tonight...

SAUTO
Yeah, but I only need one to stuff up your ukn' asspipe, ****ot!

filter evasion.

can get you a ban.

Sorter
I wish you were inclined to shut the hell up.

LMAO

ChiefComplaint
I am inclined to be attracted to men.
who asked you?

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 12:00 PM
has there been a filter evasion? :eek:

Sorter
01-18-2013, 12:00 PM
filter evasion.

can get you a ban.

Reported!!!! :)

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 12:01 PM
Yeah, but I only need one to stuff up your ukn' asspipe, ****ot!

Ill bet youd like to lick my anus then until the whole thing comes back out.

Sorter
01-18-2013, 12:02 PM
So, are these n00bs from the Eagles board? Is that where they came from?

Robert D. Ephius
filter evasion.

can get you a ban.

:hmmm:

ChiefComplaint
has there been a filter evasion? :eek:

thats what he calls it when his boyfriend removes the condom.

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 12:03 PM
this is very disappointing

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 12:04 PM
Reported!!!! :)

You can't be any gayer.

That's actually how it's filtered on our board. I typed it that way for fear that you damn hillbillies would think it's okay.

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 12:04 PM
this is very disappointing
thats what she said

Sorter
01-18-2013, 12:05 PM
You can't be any gayer.

That's actually how it's filtered on our board. I typed it that way for fear that you damn hillbillies would think it's okay.

ROFL

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 12:06 PM
ROFL

:drool:

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 12:06 PM
You can't be any gayer.

i like you, Robert. you're a class act. i would be honored if we were to DP a chick and our tips touched somewhere in between her colon and her uterus.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 12:09 PM
i like you, Robert. you're a class act. i would be honored if we were to DP a chick and our tips touched somewhere in between her colon and her uterus.

Sounds cool. When we doing this thing?

ChiefComplaint
01-18-2013, 12:10 PM

make it a TP. Ill reach you guys from the mouth.

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 12:11 PM
Sounds cool. When we doing this thing?

as soon as you stop banging men

Hootie
01-18-2013, 12:11 PM
boy I can't wait to play the NFC East next year...

Chiefs/EaglesPlanet.com

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 12:12 PM
as soon as you stop banging men

So then never, eh? Tease.

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 12:13 PM
make it a TP. Ill reach you guys from the mouth.

think we can convince luv to record it for us? kind of like a video yearbook. we can play that ****ing Vitamin C song in the background!

who's the chick gonna be? Robert might have enough folds he could fuck himself and we could just hop in on the others?

AndysMansiere
01-18-2013, 12:24 PM
you know that kid's movie rio...about the bird??? at the end when they're in that friggin mexican parade or whatever the hell it is & that chick gets into that parade costume...well she's got a nice, tight little body on her...very nice teats for a cartoon bro-ad, imo...not too much...just right.
just an observation.

ChiTown
01-18-2013, 12:25 PM
It's time.

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 12:27 PM
i'd fuck jessica rabbit's shadow

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 12:32 PM
It's time.

Agreed.

Talking football is one thing, but the seventh grade fartknocker act needs to go, quickly.

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 12:34 PM
why do you hate the 1st amendment so much?

HatchetWound
01-18-2013, 12:37 PM
why do you hate the 1st amendment so much?

They support red commies.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 12:41 PM
They support red commies.

ROFL

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 12:45 PM
Just curious what happens if I type faggot.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 12:47 PM
Just curious what happens if I type pillowbitergot.

Yeah, that is clearly less offensive than 4 * and o t. :)

bevischief
01-18-2013, 12:47 PM
rape

ChiTown
01-18-2013, 12:50 PM
It's like Kindercare for Tards in this thread.

At some point, we might want to glaze the windows on the short bus with anti-freeze.....

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 12:54 PM

At some point, we might want to glaze the windows on the short bus with anti-freeze.....

Hey Don Rickles, 1950 called and it wants its joke back.

ChiTown
01-18-2013, 12:59 PM
Hey Don Rickles, 1950 called and it wants its joke back.

See, when you aren't talking about giving some broad an Alabama Hot Pocket, you can't compete. That was just stupid.

AndysMansiere
01-18-2013, 01:02 PM
doode...your av is a gif of a guy blasting come & you're complaining about jr high humor. ROFL

ChiTown
01-18-2013, 01:05 PM
doode...your av if a gif of a guy blasting come & you're complaining about jr high humor. ROFL

Uh, no. It's not a guy blasting cum. Those are rays are coming from the tv, Albert "Einsteen". The guy jerking off is symbolic to me wasting time on message boards.

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 01:07 PM

HAHAHA GET IT SEE WHAT HE DID THERE WITH THE KINDERCARE REFERENCE!!! AND THEN...AND THEN! HE MENTIONED THE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED FOR GOOD MEASURE BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!! OH SHIT HE SAID ANTI-FREEZE TOO LOLOLOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

said no one, ever.

luv
01-18-2013, 01:07 PM
This thread used to be entertaining. Now it's just ridiculous. :(

HatchetWound
01-18-2013, 01:09 PM
Uh, no. It's not a guy blasting cum. Those are rays are coming from the tv, Albert "Einsteen". The guy jerking off is symbolic to me wasting time on message boards.

Wow that's deep...

AndysMansiere
01-18-2013, 01:12 PM
Wow that's deep...

some real highbrow comedy, eh hatch??? ROFL much more sophisticated than our sophomoric fart jokes. :(

ChiTown
01-18-2013, 01:13 PM
HAHAHA GET IT SEE WHAT HE DID THERE WITH THE KINDERCARE REFERENCE!!! AND THEN...AND THEN! HE MENTIONED THE MENTALLY HANDICAPPED FOR GOOD MEASURE BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!! OH SHIT HE SAID ANTI-FREEZE TO LOLOLOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

said no one, ever.

IM GOING TO GIVE LUV A PINK SOCK AND LICK HER RIM UNTIL HER DADDY SHOOTS CUM INTO MAH EYEBALLZ. ANDY REED HAS A 2" COCK.

says all the unoriginal Iggle troll fans on a Chiefs MB

ChiTown
01-18-2013, 01:14 PM
some real highbrow comedy, eh hatch??? ROFL much more sophisticated than our sophomoric fart jokes. :(

There's a lot of truth to that, wharf worker.

Rausch
01-18-2013, 01:15 PM
IM GOING TO GIVE LUV A PINK SOCK AND LICK HER RIM UNTIL HER DADDY SHOOTS CUM INTO MAH EYEBALLZ.

Oh, you really fucked up in my rare 4 hours of sober.

I'm holding you to that!:cuss:

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 01:15 PM
IM GOING TO GIVE LUV A PINK SOCK AND LICK HER RIM UNTIL HER DADDY SHOOTS CUM INTO MAH EYEBALLZ. ANDY REED HAS A 2" COCK.

crickets

luv
01-18-2013, 01:17 PM
Oh, you really ****ed up in my rare 4 hours of sober.

I'm holding you to that!:cuss:

I miss the angry drunken German. :(

HatchetWound
01-18-2013, 01:18 PM
luv.. show us your boobies!

luv
01-18-2013, 01:21 PM
luv.. show us your boobies!

Lame.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 01:23 PM
See, when you aren't talking about giving some broad an Alabama Hot Pocket, you can't compete. That was just stupid.

Why, because one of you whiney little Nancy bitches will report me if I do?

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 01:25 PM

WAAAAHHHH!!!! WAAAAAAHHH!!!!

says ChiTown.

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 01:28 PM
which is worse: ChiTown or Andy Reid's drafts since 2009?

Rausch
01-18-2013, 01:28 PM
which is worse: ChiTown or Andy Reid's drafts since 2009?

Noobs...

CLINT FLICKER
01-18-2013, 01:40 PM
Noobs...

i know!! friggin' noobs fucking it up for everyone! good thing we're rookies

FloridaMan88
01-18-2013, 02:50 PM
"Robert D. Ephius" photo from his EMB profile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/12/fat-eagles-fan-this-is-my-people-480x350.jpg

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 02:52 PM
LMAO

FloridaMan88
01-18-2013, 02:54 PM
Robert "Triple D" Ephius, for the love of God, PUT A FREAKING SHIRT ON, "brah".

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
01-18-2013, 02:54 PM
[QUOTE=KCChiefsFan88;9331174]"Robert D. Ephius" photo from his EMB profile

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The Planet nevar sleeps....:clap:LMAO

ChiTown
01-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Robert "Triple D" Ephius, for the love of God, PUT A FREAKING SHIRT ON, "brah".

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

He can't. It would strangle his 4th chin.

Rausch
01-18-2013, 02:58 PM
i know!! friggin' noobs ****ing it up for everyone! good thing we're rookies

Why is that mouse in yer' pocket wearing a Vick jersey?...

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 03:13 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Haha, yeah Bro! That's me!
Got any more good ammo in your bag of hairy chorizo, Twink?

Rambozo
01-18-2013, 03:14 PM

Hey fat man, put on a shirt.

DaFace
01-18-2013, 03:16 PM
This thread has turned into a waste. I'm not sure why I keep coming back and checking to see what's going on.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 03:17 PM
He can't. It would strangle his 4th chin.

Ha! Yeah man, totally! That was F in' comedy gold there, Bro! Good stuff.

ROFL

FloridaMan88
01-18-2013, 03:17 PM
This thread has turned into a waste. I'm not sure why I keep coming back and checking to see what's going on.

It is like a bad car accident you can't look away from.

Rausch
01-18-2013, 03:19 PM

So now it's come kind of challenge?

Throw some $#it this way you teethy monkey...

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 03:20 PM

But as a mod, isn't it better for the garbage to stay in one thread? I am trying to be respectful here. Once these twinks back off with ten year old gay n00b shit, I'll move on from this thread. Until then, I'm sure you don't want every thread turning in to a shit show.

Rausch
01-18-2013, 03:21 PM
But as a mod, isn't it better for the garbage to stay in one thread? I am trying to be respectful here.

Then shut the fuck up...

HolyHat

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

http://chicago.barstoolsports.com/files/2012/12/fat-eagles-fan-this-is-my-people-480x350.jpg

I wonder how deep you could stick your finger in that belly button? Sniff sniff

Robert D. Ephius
So now it's come kind of challenge?

Throw some $#it this way you teethy monkey...

English, Broseph! I speak it.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Then shut the **** up...

Like that's gonna happen.

Robert D. Ephius
01-18-2013, 03:23 PM
I wonder how deep you could stick your finger in that belly button? Sniff sniff

Give it a try, Handsome.

Rausch
01-18-2013, 03:23 PM
English, Broseph! I speak it.

I have 30 minutes before I have to bed down.

Bring something...

ChiTown
01-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Ha! Yeah man, totally! That was F in' comedy gold there, Bro! Good stuff.

ROFL

The truth in your pic provides all the comedy we need.ROFL

Sorter
01-18-2013, 03:59 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4bwlzgN0h1qgnf10.gif

ChiefSuspect
01-18-2013, 04:13 PM

The vast majority of people would prefer Foles at this point. Even some of his biggest fans have finally realized that Vick blows. A lot of us knew it from the beginning and were extremely opposed to the signing from day one.

Kelly talked a lot about making sure he molds his scheme around the players he has, and not the other way around. It was probably the most dominant aspect of his message in the press conference. That leads me to believe he'll stick with Foles. He has to know that Vick is just not a good quarterback.

Refusing to adapt his scheme to his players is one of Eagles' fans biggest complaint with Reid, so I was glad to hear it.

Phobia
01-18-2013, 04:17 PM
But as a mod, isn't it better for the garbage to stay in one thread? I am trying to be respectful here. Once these twinks back off with ten year old gay n00b shit, I'll move on from this thread. Until then, I'm sure you don't want every thread turning in to a shit show.

Correct. That's virtually the only reason we've let it continue - that and there is a gem every 100 posts or so. Thanks for keeping it in here. And thank you for the picture. It is a beaut.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 04:56 PM
in reality, the real Ephius makes the dude in that pic look like an Ethiopian long distance runner

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 05:17 PM
The vast majority of people would prefer Foles at this point. Even some of his biggest fans have finally realized that Vick blows. A lot of us knew it from the beginning and were extremely opposed to the signing from day one.

Kelly talked a lot about making sure he molds his scheme around the players he has, and not the other way around. It was probably the most dominant aspect of his message in the press conference. That leads me to believe he'll stick with Foles. He has to know that Vick is just not a good quarterback.

Refusing to adapt his scheme to his players is one of Eagles' fans biggest complaint with Reid, so I was glad to hear it.

Foles played pretty well for you guys, all things considered, so its not too surprising most prefer him over vick, but tell the truth... i bet most were THRILLED with vick in 2010, right? the problem this year was that teams had a full season of tape of him in Reids system and were able to dissect him and his terrible reads.

Kelly was smart not to pigeon hole himself in any way, keeping his options open about the style of scheme he will run.

As for Reid not adapting his scheme to available personnel, give me some examples, which square pegs was he trying to cram into the wrong hole?

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 05:29 PM
Reid is extremely stubborn, a perfect example is this year when the O Line had a string of injuries and Vick was just getting killed all day long ; this was going on with a Vick who had been injured in the 1st pre-season game with a very painful rib injury, think he totaled 4 plays total in pre-season

a smart and flexible coach would have run the ball with McCoy and kept the heat off of Vick

but Andy doesn't do that, instead it was keep the 70/30 pass/run ratio and get Vick killed play after play after play ; the line was a frickin swiss cheese

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 05:39 PM
I see your point there, i really dont think most here would argue with you that Reid has a very martz-ian penchant for throwing too much at times, risking his QB in the process.

But i'd also be willing to bet that much of the blame belongs at vicks feet, for not being able to read a defense worth a damn, which causes him to hang onto the ball way too long, thus taking a needless beating.

Foles wasnt getting his ass handed to him at quite the same rate, probably because he gets the ball out much quicker, imo.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 05:45 PM
no doubt, Vick did hold the ball and Foles was a bit better of getting rid of it for sure, but by then the backups had played 5 or 6 games as well so they were protecting better

anyway, the good thing about Reid is that he is extremely consistent, avoids the highs and lows, sticks to his plan, generally brings in good players and builds a full roster of 53 solid players

on the flip side, he gets out coached during the game time and again and just doesn't do a good job of adapting, then maddeningly has the same line in the press conferences every single damn time

Pasta Little Brioni
01-18-2013, 05:49 PM
ROFL

Beats Run, Run, Pass, Punt that we've suffered since 06

Pasta Little Brioni
01-18-2013, 05:50 PM

I do

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-18-2013, 05:51 PM
is it kind of a generational thing? old guys hate the Raiders and young guys the Broncos?

chefsos
01-18-2013, 06:00 PM
is it kind of a generational thing? old guys hate the Raiders and young guys the Broncos?Likely. I used to hate Oakland fully and completely, and was sort of ambivalent towards the Donkeys. That's changed, largely because it's damn hard to hate fucktards like the Faiders.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-18-2013, 06:01 PM
Please tell me out of 150K members that someone is using the name "Dirt Grub"

Pasta Little Brioni
01-18-2013, 06:02 PM
is it kind of a generational thing? old guys hate the Raiders and young guys the Broncos?

Hated them ever since they resorted to Vaseline and a fistfull of cash in ref pockets to win the 97 playoff game.

The Faid are just too pathetic right now. They might go 2 decades without a winning season.

Easy 6
01-18-2013, 06:11 PM

Yep, after what we've been through, a play action bomb to start the game sounds like friggin NIRVANA.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-18-2013, 06:19 PM
Yep, after what we've been through, a play action bomb to start the game sounds like friggin NIRVANA.

Jamaal Charles against a defense that is kept honest is not fair to the rest of the league

KurtCobain
01-18-2013, 06:30 PM

Amen.

bevischief
01-18-2013, 06:48 PM
I miss the angry drunken German. :(

Don't we all.

ChiefSuspect
01-18-2013, 10:19 PM
Foles played pretty well for you guys, all things considered, so its not too surprising most prefer him over vick, but tell the truth... i bet most were THRILLED with vick in 2010, right? the problem this year was that teams had a full season of tape of him in Reids system and were able to dissect him and his terrible reads.

Kelly was smart not to pigeon hole himself in any way, keeping his options open about the style of scheme he will run.

As for Reid not adapting his scheme to available personnel, give me some examples, which square pegs was he trying to cram into the wrong hole?

I think a lot of people were caught up in the moment and got fooled. I certainly wasn't, but I know a lot of people were. A lot of people are still enamored with him. He's one of the seven wonders of the world with the amount of incredibly devoted fans. The truth is, he's never been a very good quarterback. He's always been a great athlete who just happened to be a quarterback. His 2010 season was actually only 6 good games. It was a flash in the pan.

There's really an endless stream of examples of Reid fitting square pegs into round holes. A few prominent ones are his continued insistence on drafting undersized, "fastball" defensive linemen and linebackers, the wide 9 defensive alignment, and his heavy reliance on the pass despite typically having only average wide receivers while he had top-notch running backs like Westbrook and McCoy. Those are just a few.

ChiefSuspect
01-18-2013, 10:22 PM

Trust me: pass, pass, pass, punt hurts like a bitch after 14 years. Then there is the brilliant pass on 1st and 10 and run on 2nd and 10 setting up 3rd and long, to change things up a bit.

BossChief
01-18-2013, 10:25 PM
You guys better get this place picked up before your mom gets home.

TLMRedden
01-18-2013, 10:46 PM
Trust me: pass, pass, pass, punt hurts like a bitch after 14 years. Then there is the brilliant pass on 1st and 10 and run on 2nd and 10 setting up 3rd and long, to change things up a bit.
Or the Incomplete pass on 1st Run for 8 yards on 2nd, the Incomplete pass on third, and then punt! As you are yelling at the TV for AR to run on third since you have a top 5 RB.

TLMRedden
01-18-2013, 10:48 PM
Also by his third Press Conf. you will want to kill him for his attitude and the "thats on me" or "I need to do a better job" lines

HolyHat
01-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Chip Kelly or Andy Reid?

TLMRedden
01-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Chip Kelly or Andy Reid?
I was speaking about AR.

HolyHat
01-18-2013, 10:56 PM
No, I mean which would you rather have?

TLMRedden
01-18-2013, 11:12 PM
No, I mean which would you rather have?

After 14 years of AR, I would rather have Kelly. Kelly may not pan out, but the team needed a change. AR was never the same since he started losing coaches to other teams. Jim Johnson's death was never recovered from. AR has done a lot of wonderful things for the Eagles, but since the SB run this team has been going down hill. JJ's death was the final straw.

Over the next few years we will see what Kelly brings. I am more interested with his choices for OC and DC right now. If he gets the right people, I believe he can turn this team around pretty quick. The offense, other then the QB is already tailored to his style of play. Now the defense is a different story.

HolyHat
01-18-2013, 11:27 PM
After 14 years of AR, I would rather have Kelly. Kelly may not pan out, but the team needed a change. AR was never the same since he started losing coaches to other teams. Jim Johnson's death was never recovered from. AR has done a lot of wonderful things for the Eagles, but since the SB run this team has been going down hill. JJ's death was the final straw.

Over the next few years we will see what Kelly brings. I am more interested with his choices for OC and DC right now. If he gets the right people, I believe he can turn this team around pretty quick. The offense, other then the QB is already tailored to his style of play. Now the defense is a different story.

What QB would you like to see next year?

TLMRedden
01-18-2013, 11:39 PM
What QB would you like to see next year?

Between Vick or Foles? Foles is a better option if Kelly is going to run the O like New England. Vick has too many short comings to be a capable QB. The only reason people are even considering Vick is because he WAS a running QB. He is now to old, brittle, and slow(slow for him) to be effective in that system. He also can't read a defense worth a lick either.

If we draft one, it has to be Geno. I just don't see taking Geno at 4 though. There is much better talent and greater needs this year at 4 than Geno. But that is just my opinion.

What do you believe AR will do at QB for the Chiefs?

HolyHat
01-18-2013, 11:44 PM
What do you believe AR will do at QB for the Chiefs?

Reid and John Dorsey have mind ****ed us for 2 weeks, who knows what's going to happen. Going off Reid's past, I would say he drafts Geno. Not sure if our new GM feels the same...

TLMRedden
01-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Reid and John Dorsey have mind ****ed us for 2 weeks, who knows what's going to happen. Going off Reid's past, I would say he drafts Geno. Not sure if our new GM feels the same...
I think you are going to see a lineman O or D this year. I know most Chief fan won't want to hear it but AR my roll the dice with MC or BQ at QB. Also don't be surprised if Matt Flynn or Alex Smith are traded for. I think Flynn would be their choice.

As for MC or BQ, you guys may be surprised what kind of performance AR can get out of them. Look at all the wrecks in Philly that got traded for 2nd round pick while AR was here. They may have been crap for their new teams, but AR won with them and made them look good.

BTW, Never believe anything AR says to the media. He does talk out both sides of his mouth. For years he would say" We're fine there" then BAM! that person was replaced. WR's, LB's, Lineman. He did it with all the positions. Hell DMac was the starting QB per AR til the day he was traded.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-19-2013, 01:55 AM
Then the n00bs

bevischief
01-19-2013, 03:02 AM
Drafted another midget.

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-19-2013, 05:31 AM
couple things:

in philly we have a similar split, the old guys hate the Cowboys and the young ones the Giants

you will get tired of Reid's press conferences, i know you think that "none of these guys say anything" but Reid is WAY beyond them, you'll notice once you start losing a game or two

i agree with TLMRedden, Reid can do wonderful things (relatively) with mid level QBs and given his love for lineman it would not surprise me one bit if he went O or D line and then moved ahead with another QB, the guy that comes to my mind is Kevin Kolb

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-19-2013, 05:32 AM
oh, and for the record, Ed Podolak is my favorite Chief all time and i've ALWAYS rooted for the Chiefs against the Raidahhs

don't care one way or the other about the Broncos but i do find some of their fans to be a bit irritating

TLMRedden
01-19-2013, 05:59 AM
couple things:
the guy that comes to my mind is Kevin Kolb

Oh no you didn't! ROFLROFL

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-19-2013, 06:01 AM
Oh no you didn't! ROFLROFL

you know it's true, :D

Mr. Flopnuts
01-19-2013, 06:02 AM
You fuckers are next...

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-19-2013, 06:45 AM
Please tell me out of 150K members that someone is using the name "Dirt Grub"

just checked, nope it is free

c'mon over and be Dirt Grub

Pasta Little Brioni
01-19-2013, 08:28 AM
just checked, nope it is free

c'mon over and be Dirt Grub

ROFL Your board will never be the same again. You like midgets?

ChiefBoyRDEE
01-19-2013, 08:44 AM
ROFL Your board will never be the same again. You like midgets?

no, we have one already but adding a 2nd wouldn't hurt

Pasta Little Brioni
01-19-2013, 08:45 AM
Can we play nightcrawlers?