PDA

View Full Version : Football Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19

Titty Meat
08-29-2022, 02:18 PM
Tannehill puts up numbers for you but he also turns it over
Perfect for Frost's system

DJ's left nut
08-29-2022, 02:23 PM
Tannehill puts up numbers for you but he also turns it over
Perfect for Frost's system

He didn't two years ago.

And even last year - a 2% interception rate isn't anything to scoff at. He just always seemed to pick the wrong time to turn it over.

But I do have Christian McAffrey coming back this year. Getting CMC back in the lineup should really help cut back on the turnovers. Some of those forced passes should be nice little dump offs for 6-8 yards.

rtmike
08-29-2022, 03:09 PM
Is Austin Invaders from Raiders1 a CP member?

There's no way I could pass up getting paid to move up 20 spots.

I was hesitant thinking I was missing something but now I'll keep a couple of the jags he give me to replace free agents and dump the others. lol.

Now i see UrrabumTerd is in chiefs1, lol.

Titty Meat
08-29-2022, 04:39 PM
Samuel,Adams, Cedric Wilson, Skyy Moore, AJ Green

Street Free Agent QB gonna eat

Titty Meat
08-29-2022, 04:45 PM

I was hesitant thinking I was missing something but now I'll keep a couple of the jags he give me to replace free agents and dump the others. lol.

What team are you?

rtmike
08-29-2022, 04:59 PM
What team are you?

We just traded. I took over Carson City last year.
My og team is Vancouver Volcanos . Wind From West, forget my beta username Been part of this since beginning but am not as quick witted as you guys so kept mouth shut all these years.

Great trade btw. Most gms only look out for their team and never offer equal compensation.

Only reason I let Cedrick go was their wr room is sorta like ours. They got a couple rookie WR really showing out now too.

cdcox
08-29-2022, 06:12 PM
Samuel,Adams, Cedric Wilson, Skyy Moore, AJ Green

Street Free Agent QB gonna eat

Street free agents are going to be downgraded this year at all positions.

Titty Meat
08-29-2022, 06:18 PM

That's OK I just got Matt Ryan

rtmike
08-29-2022, 06:21 PM

You said something about the running QBs being more susceptible to injury earlier in the year when gms were doing nothing but running them and never passing and nothing changed. I still get my ass kicked, lol.
No change!
Why do you think Willis is all of a sudden popular, lol.

We have no idea what this new "upgrade" favors and eliminates so we're all guessing. That's why I wanted Willus, lol.

cdcox
08-29-2022, 06:29 PM
My OL in Chiefs1 was gutted by retirements: Andrew Whitworth (expected), J.C. Tretter, and Ali Marpet. I fixed the interior line with G Zion Johnson and C Cam Jurgens. Added Trent McDuffie to the corner position and Chris Olave at WR. Having 3 picks in the top 17 was fun, even though we downgraded at the WR position by dealing DeVante Adams. If the rookies develop we’ll be similar talent wise, but we got way younger. We should be able to continue our playoff appearances, but we need a couple more miracle drafts before we can challenge for the championship. The Mules are Marty’s Chiefs.

cdcox
08-29-2022, 06:31 PM
You said something about the running QBs being more susceptible to injury earlier in the year when gms were doing nothing but running them and never passing and nothing changed. I still get my ass kicked, lol.
No change!
Why do you think Willis is all of a sudden popular, lol.

We have no idea what this new "upgrade" favors and eliminates so we're all guessing. That's why I wanted Willus, lol.

As long as your QB run frequency is similar to how often he runs in the NFL, you’ll be fine.

rtmike
08-29-2022, 06:32 PM
That's OK I just got Matt Ryan

Tbh, I think hes gonna rock this year.
His team mates don't like him cause he gets on their ass...zackly what that team needed.

Imo, it's Buffalo, Baltimore (until Lamar gets hurt)& Indy this year that are the biggest threat in the afc to us.

TambaBerry
08-29-2022, 06:34 PM
Anyone interested in Jamaal Adams

Titty Meat
08-29-2022, 06:45 PM
My OL in Chiefs1 was gutted by retirements: Andrew Whitworth (expected), J.C. Tretter, and Ali Marpet. I fixed the interior line with G Zion Johnson and C Cam Jurgens. Added Trent McDuffie to the corner position and Chris Olave at WR. Having 3 picks in the top 17 was fun, even though we downgraded at the WR position by dealing DeVante Adams. If the rookies develop we’ll be similar talent wise, but we got way younger. We should be able to continue our playoff appearances, but we need a couple more miracle drafts before we can challenge for the championship. The Mules are Marty’s Chiefs.

Really surprised all it took was a 1st to get Adams. Elite WRs in this league in FA tend to go for absurd amounts of money same with good defensive tackles

rtmike
08-29-2022, 06:48 PM
As long as your QB run frequency is similar to how often he runs in the NFL, you’ll be fine.

I can show screen saves of Lamar running 50x and never passing. Ffs, he's ran for 400+ on me, lol.
Is that normal in the NFL?

I know one of my teams can wreck havoc on the qb with certain plans & opponents. So am I supposed to be "turned" down too? A fellow GM in another league isn't happy I sack him8-12 times.
Then we have the 2nd coming of Jerry Rice in Deonte Harris, who?
DJs nutz & I will say it's gameplanning but we all know better.

If you turn my shit down I sure the f hope you do it for the other break outs!
I wanna see this Sim succeed. I'm in contact with several other league GMs. I'm not just saying shit to bitch.

Titty Meat
08-29-2022, 06:55 PM
Tbh, I think hes gonna rock this year.
His team mates don't like him cause he gets on their ass...zackly what that team needed.

Imo, it's Buffalo, Baltimore (until Lamar gets hurt)& Indy this year that are the biggest threat in the afc to us.

I think playing behind a good line and having Taylor will help him IRL.

cdcox
08-29-2022, 07:22 PM
Really surprised all it took was a 1st to get Adams. Elite WRs in this league in FA tend to go for absurd amounts of money same with good defensive tackles

I probably undervalued him because of no contract and him turning 30 before the season is over. I have more free agents than I will be able to sign. I decided on a youth movement figuring this was a good draft to pick up receivers.

Titty Meat
08-29-2022, 07:29 PM
I probably undervalued him because of no contract and him turning 30 before the season is over. I have more free agents than I will be able to sign. I decided on a youth movement figuring this was a good draft to pick up receivers.

It was a good move for both teams. 13th became a luxury for me once I got that 10th pick combined with those 2's and the 4 total 1&2s next year. I didn't want to do a total rebuild wanted to be able to get some impact guys and infuse young talent.

DJ's left nut
08-29-2022, 08:11 PM

That's why I figured Tunsil may have some appeal to you. I could get by with Dawkins at LT and Borom at RT.

But you wanted the pick so it is what it is...

DJ's left nut
08-29-2022, 08:44 PM
Took a big ol' swing there with Sam Williams.

But dammit, I believe in that talent. He's a top 15 talent if he can just get his head on straight. There were safer picks there but there's just so much possible upside in Williams and a dynamic DE is real hard to get your hands on in this league.

lewdog
08-29-2022, 09:08 PM
Drafting guys in real time with no stats to go on is pretty killer.

Titty Meat
08-29-2022, 09:22 PM
Took a big ol' swing there with Sam Williams.

But dammit, I believe in that talent. He's a top 15 talent if he can just get his head on straight. There were safer picks there but there's just so much possible upside in Williams and a dynamic DE is real hard to get your hands on in this league.

Yeah he's got experience losing to Bama it will be the same against the Billygoats. Great pick in that regard

lewdog
08-30-2022, 07:44 PM
Hard to draft in the middle of the work day when you're only given an hour to pick.

Fuck you guys!

cdcox
08-30-2022, 09:40 PM
Hard to draft in the middle of the work day when you're only given an hour to pick.

**** you guys!

Set your draft board, or at least put a bunch of potential players you want on it so the selection can be done quickly.

Old Dog
08-31-2022, 07:20 AM

Fuck you guys!

Better than at 4:15 in the fucking morning when I hit the clock apparently.

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 08:42 AM
It was a good move for both teams. 13th became a luxury for me once I got that 10th pick combined with those 2's and the 4 total 1&2s next year. I didn't want to do a total rebuild wanted to be able to get some impact guys and infuse young talent.

Send you a trade up offer.

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 09:33 AM
Phew - took a gamble there; was thinking of standing pat and seeing if Tolbert would fall to me at 94 but with him off the board at 91, I'd have been looking at guys I'm just not a big fan of.

Maybe Ridder would've fallen but Velus Jones is the only guy taken ahead of him left on the board - I had to worry about the possibility of him being auto-picked on me by someone who forgot to set a draft board (though Crown Point and Denver are unlikely to have neglected to do so).

Still pretty content with that move, though. At a Round 4 price tag I can be fairly aggressive with my contract offer with little risk and maybe end up with a viable long-term developmental guy.

Not sure he's ever gonna be great - but he's smart and that's half the battle.

So with Ridder and Williams, that's a couple of pretty high risk possibilities. Probably sholdn't have made that Baker Mayfield deal in Hindsight. I would've taken Alec Pierce at 70 and unless Baker really shows out this year, I'm not sure I'd be able to get that kind of return for him in trade.

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 09:37 AM
I’ll be your Huckleberry…

C'mon Tamba - shit or get off the pot.

I pulled my offer but you know what I had out there so if you're interested, I'd still ponder...

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 10:56 AM
Set your draft board, or at least put a bunch of potential players you want on it so the selection can be done quickly.

There - 25 deep on my draft board in the 4th round.

Feel like that should be enough to get me through.

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 03:41 PM
Anybody else have their mobile access go haywire?

I've changed my password three times and logged on through the internet browser with the new password(s) just fine. But it keeps saying I have incorrect login credentials with the exact same login and password on the phone.

FIX YO SHIT!

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 03:57 PM
Yeah, the login process is all fucked up.

If I reset my password I can log-in with the re-set password function. And then when I'm logged in, things are fine. But even on the web browser on my computer, if I log out and then re-enter the new password that I just set, it says the password is incorrect.

I think if you're in, you're safe. But if you log out, you're stuck.

Rukdafaidas
08-31-2022, 06:36 PM
My son had trouble getting logged in last night and missed his pick. Then he got an email saying if he misses more picks, he will lose his team. Are people getting booted now?

Titty Meat
08-31-2022, 06:43 PM
It's working for me

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 08:26 PM
It's working for me

It’s fine if you don’t log out. I tried to swap teams, hit log out on accident, now no matter how many times I try to change my password the new passwords or even the password provided by sandbox won’t work on a cell phone.

lewdog
08-31-2022, 08:36 PM
Didn't get my board set and took a TE when I already have 3 of them. :facepalm:

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 08:37 PM
Just logged in from my tablet using the same password/login that keeps getting punted when I try to login from my phone. Just in time to draft a guard over in Raiders1. Exciting stuff.

cdcox
08-31-2022, 08:38 PM
Yeah, the login process is all ****ed up.

If I reset my password I can log-in with the re-set password function. And then when I'm logged in, things are fine. But even on the web browser on my computer, if I log out and then re-enter the new password that I just set, it says the password is incorrect.

I think if you're in, you're safe. But if you log out, you're stuck.

There is zero chance this is an issue with the site. Try clearing the cookies and saved data on your phone.

Titty Meat
08-31-2022, 08:39 PM
Didn't get my board set and took a TE when I already have 3 of them. :facepalm:

Great pick! I need you to tank

lewdog
08-31-2022, 08:47 PM
Just logged in from my tablet using the same password/login that keeps getting punted when I try to login from my phone. Just in time to draft a guard over in Raiders1. Exciting stuff.

Jesus man. Just check it in for the night.

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 08:49 PM
Did it. Doing the same thing.

It's gotta be the site. Again, it can sit here and copy/paste the password directly out of the email I get from Sandbox to re-set my password and it tells me the password is incorrect. It's FROM Sandbox.

I don't use it from my phone that often once the draft is over so I'll just live with it but i've tried 2 different browsers, tried clearing cookies/data. I don't see how, if my password works on literally any other device I use, it wouldn't work from my phone unless it's a site issue.

Titty Meat
08-31-2022, 09:02 PM
Even though it's working for me can we please pause the draft? I don't want to have any competitive advantage like this over others

cdcox
08-31-2022, 09:42 PM
Did it. Doing the same thing.

It's gotta be the site. Again, it can sit here and copy/paste the password directly out of the email I get from Sandbox to re-set my password and it tells me the password is incorrect. It's FROM Sandbox.

I don't use it from my phone that often once the draft is over so I'll just live with it but i've tried 2 different browsers, tried clearing cookies/data. I don't see how, if my password works on literally any other device I use, it wouldn't work from my phone unless it's a site issue.

Sandbox runs on vBulletin for authentication and communication, same as Chiefsplanet. I have not touched that part of the code. It's on your end. The fact that it works on some of your devices, but not others, points to a device level issue. That doesn't mean you aren't having legitimate tech issues. Clearly you do. But there is absolutely nothing I can do on my end to fix the problem.

DJ's left nut
08-31-2022, 11:30 PM
So get this shit. It was Apple's 'Smart Punctuation'

You mentioned CP so I logged out of CP. Sure as shit - couldn't get logged back in. So i burned through my log in attempts and gave up.

Decided to re-set my password again and this time, instead of just copying and pasting the new password in, I copy and pasted the username as well. Got me in. Did it on CP - got me in there as well. So at that point it was clearly a username issue.

So I typed my name into the reply box here and noticed that my apostrophe is 'pointing' the wrong direction. So I look up how to get 'straight quotes' on the googles and see it's the smart punctuation that messes stuff up. That's why all the browsers had the same problem. Clearing caches didn't do anything. It was some weird setting in my keyboard that makes your apostrophe not look like an apostrophe to the Vbulletin software.

Fuck you, Denver, for stealing Braxton Jones from me. Ezukanma is a fun consolation prize though. He really should complement Hill and Weddle nicely.

DJ's left nut
09-01-2022, 01:40 PM
Who's running Austin in Raiders1 and why are they attaching pick compensation to players they'll be able to cut in a few weeks anyway?

That's just strange. I gotta figure someone thinks there are cap/roster ramifications to just cutting a dude outright. I mean if he offered anything worthwhile I wouldn't have taken it just because it's kinda underhanded.

But I moved up 2 spots from the dead ass last spot in the draft so it's not like I actually got anything for my efforts.

rtmike
09-01-2022, 02:51 PM
Who's running Austin in Raiders1 and why are they attaching pick compensation to players they'll be able to cut in a few weeks anyway?

That's just strange. I gotta figure someone thinks there are cap/roster ramifications to just cutting a dude outright. I mean if he offered anything worthwhile I wouldn't have taken it just because it's kinda underhanded.

But I moved up 2 spots from the dead ass last spot in the draft so it's not like I actually got anything for my efforts.

Out of the 5 players he give me, 2 are starters...on my team anyways, lol.
Tbh, I screen saved his offer and wrote a dm to you to ask about it but couldn't attach s save so gave up and accepted it.

PHOG
09-01-2022, 04:28 PM
If you click on standings, it will show who is the team owner. j/s

Edit: Austin Invaders=Jack Carsten...Austin Armadillos=cpnoa

rtmike
09-01-2022, 05:04 PM
If you click on standings, it will show who is the team owner. j/s

Edit: Austin Invaders=Jack Carsten...Austin Armadillos=cpnoa

I seen that. I think JC just took that team over.

Guys use different names, cough, cough, like that Wind From West crackerhead so it's harder to tell.

rtmike
09-01-2022, 07:57 PM
Mr. cdcox, may I ask which league has been drafting the fastest?

chiefs1 is getting after it (of course). Raiders1 is SLOW..(of course)

TambaBerry
09-02-2022, 02:12 PM
Real cool, didn't get an email for either league for my last draft pick

DJ's left nut
09-02-2022, 04:17 PM
Look at Chiefs1 flying through the draft process! Well done, gents.

Columbia's haul (and Mayock's Draft Grade)

1. Jahan Dotson, WR (B-): This was a need pick for a player with limited ceiling but should have a solid floor as an X receiver. Solid but unspectacular complement to McLaurin and St. Brown. Even in hindsight, I don't see anybody taken after him I like better. I maybe should've gambled on Jameson Williams but his frame worries me. Trevor Penning as a long-term developmental LT would've been a solid play as well. Tyler Linderbaum at C would've been the safest play but I didn't want to pay a C 1st round money and thought I could get Cam Jurgens at 46.

2. Sam Williams, DE (B): Upside play, as is usually the case with 2nd rounders. 1st round talent but character issues that caused him to slide. Boom/bust pick.

3. Baker Mayfield QB; trade (C+): Tier 1 players cost an arm and a leg and with 3 years of team control, if Mayfield can be an average to above average starter in Carolina, he'll be more valuable than the 3rd.

4. Desmond Ridder, QB (B): See above; a cost controlled rookie passer with a path to start in a couple years. Absolute robbery from a cost standpoint if he ends up as an average starter given the low cost of signing 4th round picks.

5. Erik Ezukanma, WR (B-): Just a BPA play. A physical possession WR in an offense in Miami that could use one of those. Really has a chance to outperform his draft slot but needs to get an opportunity on a team where he's at best the 4th target and may be the 5th behind Cedrick Wilson.

7. Jack Jones, CB (B+): I really liked his physical tools in the draft. His disciplinary history at USC was...spotty. But you get a clean slate at the next level and the Patriots seem to have plans for him. He's dirt cheap as a 7th rounder and if he ends up as much as a Dime CB, that's a hell of a pick.

7. Calvin Austin, WR (A++++): Because it's Calvin Austin - fuck you guys. Got him with the pick I secured in the trade-down where I took Jones, who I'd have taken in my original spot. So he's found money.

7. Kingsley Enagbare, DE (A-): His testing really killed his draft stock but he's looked far more explosive and viable with the Packers than his combine suggested he'd be. Might be a solid situational pass-rusher for GB making him a nice backup and rotational option w/ Tarron Jackson in Columbia should Williams flame out.

Total Grade: B+ All picks at positions of high value. The board didn't quite work out for a couple positions I wanted to target but Columbia doesn't have a lot of needs to fill and should be able to bring about $100 into FA to address the fringes of the roster. A nice little draft.

rtmike
09-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Real cool, didn't get an email for either league for my last draft pick

Sorry, that sucks man.

I ended up with like 6 qbs, 20 te's when I was letting the Sim pick, lol.

Hopefully it picked players u need.

I will say...in my mind I think I've done good researching picks, building the board. It's so time consuming tho.
My luck is absolute garbage tho so hard telling, lol.

TambaBerry
09-02-2022, 04:24 PM
George Pickens

Jalen Pitre

Nik Bonitto

Jalen Tolbert

Joshua Williams

Christian Benford

Bailey Zappe (autopick)

Not a bad haul

rtmike
09-02-2022, 04:28 PM
DJs nutz, so quit dragging your feet in Raiders1 & pick for crying out loud, lol!

DJ's left nut
09-02-2022, 04:30 PM
George Pickens

Jalen Pitre

Nik Bonitto

Jalen Tolbert

Joshua Williams

Christian Benford

Bailey Zappe (autopick)

Not a bad haul

Did you get an EM for my trade offer? I was trying to grab another 7th and balance out my roster a little bit.

Would still move a LBer or two for teams looking for one. The 'backer would depend on the return. I'm mostly looking for some depth pieces on the IOL but would also look at TE2 or interior line. Or just flat out upgrading somewhere if the price was right.

Couple of really nice coverage 'backers in Josh Bynes and Drue Tranquill. Brooks as a true Mike, Wilson as an emerging young 3-down guy (Long is in a similar spot). Fred Warner is just a stud at everything and I could move him but it wouldn't be cheap. Mykal Walker is probably a year away from being someone worth trading for still but he's got 4 years left on his deal so I can be patient.

DJ's left nut
09-02-2022, 04:31 PM
DJs nutz, so quit dragging your feet in Raiders1 & pick for crying out loud, lol!

My bad, y'all.

Ah fuck, Zach Tom went right before me. That blows. Stand by.

EDIT: Done

rtmike
09-02-2022, 04:34 PM
My bad, y'all.

Ah ****, Zach Tom went right before me. That blows. Stand by.

I planned on grabbing Zach with my next pick but worried the next gm who's a chefs fan would grab Patch so I was able to pick him up in both my leagues thinking I could grab ZT two picks later.
Sometimes I think my board is public, lol.

We're at the bottom now so it'll take a few days for these other Joe's to get off their ass.
It's always interesting seeing who other active managers pick. It's like, "htf did I miss that one", lol.

Rain Man
09-02-2022, 04:48 PM
My bad, y'all.

Ah ****, Zach Tom went right before me. That blows. Stand by.

EDIT: Done

I planned on grabbing Zach with my next pick, lol.

Sometimes I think my board is public, lol.

We're at the bottom now so it'll take a few days for these other Joe's to get off their ass.
It's always interesting seeing who other active managers pick. It's like, "htf did I miss that one", lol.

It must've been some sort of genius who did it, waiting as long as possible before drafting him.

rtmike
09-02-2022, 04:56 PM
I'm shocked, but happy Joshua Williams fell.

I'm done in both leagues. I just hope I filled all my holCCA.
Still struggling at one position with cca. I just couldn't draft some of those guys.

DJ's left nut
09-02-2022, 05:10 PM
It must've been some sort of genius who did it, waiting as long as possible before drafting him.

How brilliant can anyone that enjoys Imo's be?

rtmike
09-02-2022, 08:45 PM
How brilliant can anyone that enjoys Imo's be?

The dudes an icon around here.

I've learned so much on this forum. More so being honest and not caring what others think.

Thank you Mr. Rain.

lewdog
09-02-2022, 09:04 PM
When can I sign 2 vets?

TambaBerry
09-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Tried to get into the site, said sub ran out and then it errored out.

TambaBerry
09-03-2022, 04:22 PM
Tried to get into the site, said sub ran out and then it errored out.

Just tried again and it works

Hydrae
09-03-2022, 08:49 PM
My apologies for not being available (and thus slowing down the later rounds of the draft) in Raiders1. Just got back from vacation and did not have access to make any updates.

lewdog
09-05-2022, 07:19 AM
Only being able to renew 2 vet contracts and minimum 5 years does make off season interesting. I put Diggs and TE Bates on 5 year contracts.

And used to focus on prior years stats for free agent signing. Now going to depth charts. Different feel for sure.

DJ's left nut
09-06-2022, 08:31 AM
Only being able to renew 2 vet contracts and minimum 5 years does make off season interesting. I put Diggs and TE Bates on 5 year contracts.

And used to focus on prior years stats for free agent signing. Now going to depth charts. Different feel for sure.

FA is gonna be really tough.

The 'staggered' starts are going to create some real decision points. Remember - not everyone will be available when FA opens. It's a slow trickle in of available players. So you have to decide if you want to save your money for some guy who may not be available until week 12 only to get out-bid or see him get 'matched' by the guy who controls his rights.

I have truly no idea how I intend to approach it. I took over some shitbox team in a different league because it has Mahomes but it has nothing else and a fair amount of salary available so I'm gonna see how being aggressive works out over there.

TambaBerry
09-06-2022, 08:55 AM
I just took over Key West Gamecocks in Bengals1

lewdog
09-07-2022, 08:12 PM
Getting an error when I try to select play. Anyone else?

Titty Meat
09-07-2022, 08:25 PM
Getting an error when I try to select play. Anyone else?

Same

cdcox
09-07-2022, 10:04 PM
Issue is fixed. Been doing long hours at the day job so it took a while to dig into it.

lewdog
09-08-2022, 06:58 AM
Issue is fixed. Been doing long hours at the day job so it took a while to dig into it.

Still doing it this morning, and I'm on a desktop if that matters.

No hurry, we know you guys have lives.

cdcox
09-08-2022, 09:23 AM
Yeah, every time I clear space it immediately fills up again. I will probably need to move it to bigger storage device on Saturday.

cdcox
10-01-2022, 07:10 AM
DJ, what’s up with that trade between Benton and Austin?

DJ's left nut
10-01-2022, 08:15 AM
DJ, what’s up with that trade between Benton and Austin?

No idea. Second one like that he's made. I made a post on here earlier about a previous trade but I think he's trying to clean up his roster without realizing he could just cut these dudes.

lewdog
10-02-2022, 01:52 PM
Where are some of the veterans, who I didn't sign to long term contracts, in the current free agency pool?

lewdog
10-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Where are some of the veterans, who I didn't sign to long term contracts, in the current free agency pool?

Must not be working correctly. Bunch of guys on my roster say 0 years on contract but aren't in the free agent pool, just still sitting on my roster.

Titty Meat
10-02-2022, 02:14 PM
Will teams still get the chance to match free agent offers?

DJ's left nut
10-02-2022, 03:26 PM
Must not be working correctly. Bunch of guys on my roster say 0 years on contract but aren't in the free agent pool, just still sitting on my roster.

It's no longer the accelerated FA process.

Every week a new 'batch' of free agents become available.

lewdog
10-02-2022, 03:58 PM
It's no longer the accelerated FA process.

Every week a new 'batch' of free agents become available.

Oh so this will take a LONG time. Is there a way to view free agents who aren't available yet but who will be later? You know, so I don't blow all my money right away?!

TambaBerry
10-02-2022, 05:41 PM
When I click play it just reloads the forums again

Titty Meat
10-03-2022, 08:38 PM
Drafting Tufanga in the late rounds sure looks like a steal ay boys?

Titty Meat
10-03-2022, 08:39 PM
Do we get to match bids for free agents who previously were on our team the year before still?

lewdog
10-03-2022, 08:52 PM
When does the Sim start going off 2022 stats vs 2021 stats for simulation in challenge play?

cdcox
10-03-2022, 08:55 PM
Oh so this will take a LONG time. Is there a way to view free agents who aren't available yet but who will be later? You know, so I don't blow all my money right away?!

Scroll down on the FA page. Answers revealed.

cdcox
When does the Sim start going off 2022 stats vs 2021 stats for simulation in challenge play?

In late February.

cdcox
Do we get to match bids for free agents who previously were on our team the year before still?

Yes.

lewdog
10-04-2022, 07:37 PM
Scroll down on the FA page. Answers revealed.

Duh.

Lewdog, you fucking dumbass!

TambaBerry
10-05-2022, 04:42 PM
I just hit accept on my free agent to match the current offer and it like reloaded the page and now I think it didn't award me the free agent.

lewdog
10-05-2022, 07:49 PM
I just hit accept on my free agent to match the current offer and it like reloaded the page and now I think it didn't award me the free agent.

Holy fuck man, are you on dial up?

TambaBerry
10-05-2022, 08:36 PM
Holy fuck man, are you on dial up?

Google fiber 1Gb

DJ's left nut
10-24-2022, 11:08 AM
Hey CD - can we get O.City lined up to adopt a squad in Chiefs1?

We need more people 'round here mocking Billay's Martyness...

O.city
10-24-2022, 11:08 AM
Yeah, whose dick do I gotta suck to get in this?

DJ's left nut
10-24-2022, 11:14 AM

May I suggest just offering some overtime pay to one of your hygienists?

Because you'll probably get a better response.

O.city
10-24-2022, 11:15 AM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ZB8YXdDbTpTxJ8sX9p" width="480" height="343" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/fallontonight-tonight-show-the-starring-jimmy-fallon-good-luck-with-that-ZB8YXdDbTpTxJ8sX9p">via GIPHY</a></p>

DJ's left nut
10-24-2022, 11:17 AM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/ZB8YXdDbTpTxJ8sX9p" width="480" height="343" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/fallontonight-tonight-show-the-starring-jimmy-fallon-good-luck-with-that-ZB8YXdDbTpTxJ8sX9p">via GIPHY</a></p>

True.

Every last one of them is a 7 and married with 3 kids between the ages of 2 and 8.

I swear there's a dental hygienists factory somewhere.

What happens when they turn 35? Do they just get recycled?

Rain Man
10-24-2022, 02:42 PM

Do you really want in? The only oral action needed is perhaps a dental cleaning. Check your pms in about 5 minutes.

DJ's left nut
11-03-2022, 06:51 AM
Is there something going on with the 'match' clock?

I feel like Austin Johnson's bidding closed Monday and yet he's still in limbo.

PHOG
11-03-2022, 07:22 AM
Is there something going on with the 'match' clock?

I feel like Austin Johnson's bidding closed Monday and yet he's still in limbo.

I had a guy that was "stuck" for about 3 days. Eventually, cdcox cleared it. I also think it's random.

DJ's left nut
11-03-2022, 07:42 AM
I had a guy that was "stuck" for about 3 days. Eventually, cdcox cleared it. I also think it's random.

I wondered if maybe I had the rules wrong so I verified in the manual and it's definitely been more than 24 hours.

Look at me out there trading for a dude who pulled his groin and I didn't make sure he was healthy until after the trade was accepted. 'tard.

PHOG
11-03-2022, 07:44 AM
I wondered if maybe I had the rules wrong so I verified in the manual and it's definitely been more than 24 hours.

Look at me out there trading for a dude who pulled his groin and I didn't make sure he was healthy until after the trade was accepted. 'tard.

You talking about our trade? I didn't know that either. I just needed a FS.

DJ's left nut
11-03-2022, 07:49 AM
You talking about our trade? I didn't know that either. I just needed a FS.

No - as far as I know Carl Lawson is still healthy. I was happy to make that deal because it was a good 'football' trade. You needed a FS and I needed a DE4.

And Lawson isn't far removed from being pretty dominant, though he still seems to be shaking off some rust. He should be a solid backup DE for me though.

I traded Jordyn Brooks for Nico Collins looking to rebuild my eleven personnel package. I needed a reliable WR3 and with Cooks doing Cooks shit, figured Collins was primed to make a nice jump forward. With St. Brown, McLaurin, Collins and Pitts, I felt like that put me in pretty nice shape. Especially with McCaffrey as the single back.

Turns out Collins pulled his groin last week and will be out this evening. Oh well - it's probably still at trade I should've made. I was stacked so deep at LB and my younger WRs are all hurt and/or inactive so my efforts at rebuilding the WR room in the draft came up dry. Had to get something done.

DJ's left nut
11-03-2022, 03:28 PM
CD - Give me my DT, dammit!

lewdog
11-03-2022, 08:13 PM

Dang dude, I didn't see that either when I accepted last night. I don't think he's out a long time though but let me know and we can have them reverse the trade if you'd like.

Titty Meat
11-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Dang dude, I didn't see that either when I accepted last night. I don't think he's out a long time though but let me know and we can have them reverse the trade if you'd like.

No refunds sorry

lewdog
11-03-2022, 08:49 PM
No refunds sorry

No problem from me. I got the better end of the trade.

Titty Meat
11-03-2022, 08:50 PM
No problem from me. I got the better end of the trade.

Not for the Wilson trade tho LMAO

lewdog
11-03-2022, 08:54 PM
Not for the Wilson trade tho LMAO

I'm adding and have weapons that the Donkeys don't have.

Plus, you can't draft for shit so you'll waste the picks you got from me anyway.

cdcox
11-03-2022, 09:05 PM
CD - Give me my DT, dammit!

It's fixed now. The code that makes the award after 24 hours sporadically fail and I have run it again to get the right result.

DJ's left nut
11-03-2022, 09:27 PM

No worries, brah.

A) I should've paid more attention.
B) It's a deal I probably need to play anyway. Brooks was a fringe starter for me (him or Long and Long's played better to this point) so it's a pretty standard 'trade from depth' sort of deal.

Soft tissue/groin injuries are a bit spooky, but he's got 10 days to get healthy and if he only misses one game, he's still a real solid WR3 for me.

Titty Meat
11-03-2022, 09:30 PM
I'm adding and have weapons that the Donkeys don't have.

Plus, you can't draft for shit so you'll waste the picks you got from me anyway.

LMAO I've had some of the better drafts in this league. Won't matter I still won't a playoff game

DJ's left nut
11-04-2022, 06:41 AM
It's fixed now. The code that makes the award after 24 hours sporadically fail and I have run it again to get the right result.

Thanks.

Next question - why'd I only get him for one year? Tier 3 guy and I paid $10 - that's a 2-year deal, no?

DJ's left nut
11-08-2022, 10:03 PM
Thanks.

Next question - why'd I only get him for one year? Tier 3 guy and I paid $10 - that's a 2-year deal, no?

Just bumping - believe I should've gotten 2 years with Austin Johnson rather than 1.

DJ's left nut
11-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Just bumping - believe I should've gotten 2 years with Austin Johnson rather than 1.

Also - Leonard Williams is listed as a OLB on my Ridgewood Roster in Titans1 - he'd be the biggest damn OLB ever (should be a DT)

Rain Man
11-09-2022, 10:50 AM

I'll check with cdcox. I may have had a similar incident, but when it happened I thought maybe I'd misread the contract amount.

DJ's left nut
11-09-2022, 11:04 AM
I'll check with cdcox. I may have had a similar incident, but when it happened I thought maybe I'd misread the contract amount.

I mean ultimately he's just a backup DT and there's always another one to be found, but if I paid for the 2nd year (and I think I did at $10), I'd rather have the option than not.

Old Dog
12-18-2022, 09:10 AM
Are we not supposed to be able to match an offer when someone signs one of our free agents anymore? I never got an Email in Raiders 1 when Matt Ryan was signed

lewdog
12-18-2022, 09:25 AM
Are we not supposed to be able to match an offer when someone signs one of our free agents anymore? I never got an Email in Raiders 1 when Matt Ryan was signed

Consider them doing you a favor then.

Titty Meat
01-31-2023, 08:17 PM
This has to be the same guy running both teams lol

DJ's left nut
01-31-2023, 09:03 PM
Dammit. I was trying to get Hurts from Jonesboro back when it was a dead team. Never could even get a trade response.

Oh well. We have Desmond Ridder on the rise, baby!!!

Edit: New owner appears to be a Steelers fan. So {shrug}

PHOG
02-04-2023, 08:25 AM
This has to be the same guy running both teams lol

Well, in the Sandbox main forums, it is coming to light what Kenny B. Stopped is doing, and in multiple leagues it seems. :hmmm:

Rain Man
02-04-2023, 09:25 AM
Well, in the Sandbox main forums, it is coming to light what Kenny B. Stopped is doing, and in multiple leagues it seems. :hmmm:

We have rules that keep people from owning multiple teams in one league. Is he just buying a second subscription? I haven't had a chance to figure that out since I've been on the road.

PHOG
02-04-2023, 09:42 AM
We have rules that keep people from owning multiple teams in one league. Is he just buying a second subscription? I haven't had a chance to figure that out since I've been on the road.

I don't know. Just read it in the main forum. It seems he has. But once again, I don't really know for sure myself. I do remember quite a few trades involving his teams in Chiefs1 and Raiders1 leagues. I guess he has a lot of teams in quite a few leagues judging by the comments, and if he IS doing what some are accusing him of doing, something drastic might be in order.

Rain Man
02-04-2023, 09:48 AM
I don't know. Just read it in the main forum. It seems he has. But once again, I don't really know for sure myself. I do remember quite a few trades involving his teams in Chiefs1 and Raiders1 leagues. I guess he has a lot of teams in quite a few leagues judging by the comments, and if he IS doing what some are accusing him of doing, something drastic might be in order.

Somebody reported it to me and I wasn't sure what was going on, because the trades didn't seem unfair. I'm going to have to dive into it and figure out how people know it's the same owner and what's going on.

This is the part of running the game that's incredibly annoying. It's just nothing but a hassle with nothing positive coming out of it.

PHOG
02-04-2023, 09:52 AM
Somebody reported it to me and I wasn't sure what was going on, because the trades didn't seem unfair. I'm going to have to dive into it and figure out how people know it's the same owner and what's going on.

This is the part of running the game that's incredibly annoying. It's just nothing but a hassle with nothing positive coming out of it.

I can only imagine. It would PO me also.

Titty Meat
03-07-2023, 09:38 PM
It's bullshit Watson was stolen from me last second. Thankfully my team is shit and should be in position to draft a good QB

lewdog
04-03-2023, 08:01 PM
What's going on here?

lewdog
04-16-2023, 08:19 PM
Seriously just wondering if we should be doing anything at this point? And if not, what's next?

Rain Man
04-16-2023, 08:41 PM
Seriously just wondering if we should be doing anything at this point? And if not, what's next?

cdcox is procssing data. Now is the time to be sure that your roster is looking good.

lewdog
04-16-2023, 08:57 PM
cdcox is procssing data. Now is the time to be sure that your roster is looking good.

I've got my roster down to the RIGHT 53.

Hydrae
04-17-2023, 09:06 AM
If anyone would like to take over the Leander Lasercats in the Raiders league, they are available. Fun game but deeper than I am able to be competitive with.

Titty Meat
05-21-2023, 08:48 PM
Who do I contact im setting my roster but missing a few guys

TambaBerry
05-21-2023, 08:51 PM
Who do I contact im setting my roster but missing a few guys

Check their availability

Rukdafaidas
07-16-2023, 09:26 AM
Would someone like to take over the Joplin Red Rockets in Chiefs 1? You would have Patrick Mahomes. I just don't have time to properly keep up with it right now.

cdcox
07-16-2023, 09:51 AM
TM, let me know if you still think you are missing people after checking week 1 availability.

Titty Meat
07-16-2023, 12:08 PM
Looks good

TambaBerry
07-16-2023, 02:51 PM
i thought we could sign free agents during the season

cdcox
07-16-2023, 03:17 PM
i thought we could sign free agents during the season

Sandbox rosters always lock during the Sandbox simulation season. Sandbox free agency runs concurrent with the NFL season, and will again this year.

DJ's left nut
07-16-2023, 04:31 PM
Still don't quite understand why Leonard Williams is listed as an OLB. Near as I can tell he's never played anything but NT in his career...

Titty Meat
07-16-2023, 06:13 PM
Still don't quite understand why Leonard Williams is listed as an OLB. Near as I can tell he's never played anything but NT in his career...

Your DC is Bob Sutton

cdcox
07-16-2023, 07:51 PM

I'm not sure either. It should have him listed as an interior defensive lineman. It's not like he never takes snaps from outside, but most come from inside.

Interior: 421 snaps
Exterior: 181 snaps

FYI, only a very small number of his interior snaps are lined up over the center. I've updated his position manually in the database.

lewdog
07-17-2023, 07:56 PM
The revamped Phoenix Diablos with recent additions of Derek Carr, Austin Ekler and Jamaal Williams on offense get a 1st week victory.

DJ's left nut
07-17-2023, 08:18 PM
The revamped Phoenix Diablos with recent additions of Derek Carr, Austin Ekler and Jamaal Williams on offense get a 1st week victory.

The Andy Dalton led Cardinals put up a 41 spot...

...and Dalton gets benched for next week. Dude - you gotta push the ball. I'm not doing this 6 yards/completion shit, bud. I did this with Dak about 4 years ago and it was brutal. You knew he was going 35/44 for 295 yards and a back-breaking interception at the worst possible time.

You have too many weapons to be Alex Smith, Dalton. We're giving Tannehill the ball next week.

DJ's left nut
07-17-2023, 08:20 PM
Nasvhille put up (checks notes)....a THOUSAND yards. In a single game.

And scored a whopping 27 points which seems, frankly, impossible.

EDIT: It is. Box score says he put up 385 total yards. CD out there playing fast and loose with his shit. I see what you're doing...

Lots of wonky stats. Enid's numbers are way off, so are Joplins.

lewdog
07-17-2023, 08:23 PM
The Andy Dalton led Cardinals put up a 41 spot...

...and Dalton gets benched for next week. Dude - you gotta push the ball. I'm not doing this 6 yards/completion shit, bud. I did this with Dak about 4 years ago and it was brutal. You knew he was going 35/44 for 295 yards and a back-breaking interception at the worst possible time.

You have too many weapons to be Alex Smith, Dalton. We're giving Tannehill the ball next week.

How many times does Tannehill have to break your sandbox heart?!?!

cdcox
07-17-2023, 09:16 PM
Nasvhille put up (checks notes)....a THOUSAND yards. In a single game.

And scored a whopping 27 points which seems, frankly, impossible.

EDIT: It is. Box score says he put up 385 total yards. CD out there playing fast and loose with his shit. I see what you're doing...

Lots of wonky stats. Enid's numbers are way off, so are Joplins.

Where do you see that Nashville gained a Thousand yards?

cdcox
07-17-2023, 09:18 PM
Ok, I see it in the team stats. Obviously that isn't right. I'll try to fix it tomorrow.\

Now fixed.

DJ's left nut
07-17-2023, 09:21 PM
How many times does Tannehill have to break your sandbox heart?!?!

Tannehill has a ring, brah

lewdog
07-17-2023, 09:22 PM
Tannehill has a ring, brah

Fuck, I forgot.

ROFL

DJ's left nut
07-17-2023, 09:25 PM
Fuck, I forgot.

ROFL

And how many of YOUR quarterbacks have a year with 7400 passing yards and an 83-2 TD/INT ratio on their resume?

Ryan is a first ballot Sandbox HoFer...

Titty Meat
07-17-2023, 09:43 PM
Nice time to have a shitty season with all of the picks I have

Pasta Little Brioni
07-17-2023, 10:01 PM
And how many of YOUR quarterbacks have a year with 7400 passing yards and an 83-2 TD/INT ratio on their resume?

Ryan is a first ballot Sandbox HoFer...

Found a game more broken than Madden

DJ's left nut
07-17-2023, 10:05 PM
Found a game more broken than Madden

Yeah, I kinda found a perfect storm of a gameplan and had a BUNCH of pass catchers who had career years in real life. I also had a pretty much impenetrable OL so I could pass the ball 50 times/gm and not get sacked.

Then we lost in the conference finals.

But it was definitely a fluke - still pretty funny though. For one year, Ryan Tannehill was a GOD. 450 yards and 5 TDs would bring his averages down.

BigRedChief
07-17-2023, 10:48 PM
Hey can I give this a shot again?

DJ's left nut
07-17-2023, 10:56 PM
Hey can I give this a shot again?

You're still listed as the owner of the Vail Snow Devils in Chiefs1.

And Chiefs1 is where the OGs (except for that pussy Clay who took his ball and left) reside.

Old Dog
07-18-2023, 09:04 AM
Would someone like to take over the Joplin Red Rockets in Chiefs 1? You would have Patrick Mahomes. I just don't have time to properly keep up with it right now.

I could if you don't want to....my team in the other league is going to be in a lot of trouble this year

cdcox
07-18-2023, 11:23 AM
I could if you don't want to....my team in the other league is going to be in a lot of trouble this year

I've assigned you to Joplin. :D

Rukdafaidas
07-19-2023, 02:21 PM

Have at it. Best of luck Old Dog!

cdcox
07-20-2023, 06:24 PM
The new owners of the Red Rockets seem to have things on the right track, trouncing the Nashville Golden Muels.

lewdog
07-21-2023, 08:15 PM
The Phoenix Diablos move to 2-0 behind Derek Carr, while Russel Wilson, who was traded for a shit ton of picks, rides the bench.

#FUCKYOURUSS!

Titty Meat
07-21-2023, 08:33 PM
The Phoenix Diablos move to 2-0 behind Derek Carr, while Russel Wilson, who was traded for a shit ton of picks, rides the bench.

#****YOURUSS!

Dude I have a few of your picks this year you need to lose out

lewdog
07-21-2023, 08:41 PM

Just win baby!

lewdog
07-23-2023, 06:46 AM

3-0.

I always get the most out of my rosters, even when I don’t have a great team.

lewdog
07-23-2023, 08:07 PM
Is there a way to set your roster a few matchups ahead, like fantasy baseball, if you're going to be gone for a while?

cdcox
07-23-2023, 10:20 PM
Unfortunately not. It only takes a few minutes to adjust for injuries, if that is all you are doing.

lewdog
07-24-2023, 06:31 AM
Unfortunately not. It only takes a few minutes to adjust for injuries, if that is all you are doing.

I'm talking about going somewhere without internet access for awhile. Wanted to know if I could set a few matchup ahead to account for injuries.

Titty Meat
07-24-2023, 07:52 PM
My team is absolute garbage lmao

lewdog
07-24-2023, 07:56 PM
My team is absolute garbage lmao

I took Phyllis Rivers to the Super Bowl. My current trash roster is 3-0.

Learn how to game plan, n00b.

lewdog
07-25-2023, 09:30 PM
I can't get Sandbox to load, can someone tell me if the Phoenix Diablos are still undefeated?

cdcox
07-25-2023, 11:28 PM
Yes, still undefeated.

DJ's left nut
07-26-2023, 10:13 AM
My boys are 11-1 combined across the 3 squads.

I'm still a little flummoxed by that week 2 loss to Canton; it stings, for sure. 9 point lead with 4:30 left in the game and you somehow lose in regulation? Oof - just a complete collapse.

InvinciBill
07-26-2023, 01:47 PM
Lawrence would be undefeated if Ka'imi Fairbairn hadn't missed three FG attempts between 30 and 39 yards in a single game (real-life Ka'imi is 48 of 51 from that range in his whole career).

I had a tolerance for this kind of heartbreak pre-Mahomes, but it stings now.

TambaBerry
07-27-2023, 06:02 PM
Is there a schedule somewhere that we can see when games are supposed to play

TambaBerry
07-27-2023, 06:03 PM
Oh it literally says on the schedule lmao I'm very smart

Titty Meat
07-27-2023, 07:09 PM
This schedule is absolutely brutal when you're trying to find out how to utilize your shitty QBs with RB who sucked last year and is also injured. The corners suck til Cam Taylor Britt can play and even if I get a high pick I'm not sold on any of the QBs in the draft

DJ's left nut
07-28-2023, 09:16 AM
And now we're 14-1 w/ Red Rifle leading two of those squads (though I think I get Dak back soon in Benton).

Fear Andy Dalton!!!!

PHOG
07-28-2023, 09:40 AM
And now we're 14-1 w/ Red Rifle leading two of those squads (though I think I get Dak back soon in Benton).

Fear Andy Dalton!!!!

I gave it my best shot, but it wasn't enough, in Raiders1 league. Good game.

DJ's left nut
07-28-2023, 10:05 AM
I gave it my best shot, but it wasn't enough, in Raiders1 league. Good game.

Tulsa vs. Benton is the Chiefs/Bengals of Raiders1 right now. Every one of those games is tight.

Benton's is just unconscious at the moment. 19-0 last season on the way to the title, 5-0 to start this season. And I think that team's good but by no means great. I think both Columbia and Ridgewood have better squads. But Benton, for some strange reason, always seems to get its defense to play to exactly the level it needs to play to.

PHOG
07-28-2023, 10:15 AM
Yeah, after that DT's 2nd sack, I had to go and find out who he was (his name still escapes me). Didn't recognize the name. He thwarted a couple of my drives. So I found out he's got 4 sacks per year basically.

And a really bad (timing wise) holding call against me was when you were going to be 4th and 20 something at your own 20. That hurt. Instead, 1st down. :doh!:

Again, good game.

DJ's left nut
07-28-2023, 10:34 AM
You don't know Kenny Clark? Dude can ball; I think I had him on 7 year deals in both leagues; he's kind of a poor mans version of what Quinnen Williams has turned into. He's a true NT that can still generate a pretty strong pass rush even when the sacks aren't always getting home.

My DL really does drive that defense. Burns - Jonathan Allen - Clark/Armstead - Demarcus Lawrence is a pretty nasty front 4. And with Clark and Armstead being starting caliber, I can usually set that at a 50/50 split and keep both guys fresh, though last week I had both my DTs turned up to 90% because all 3 of my backup IDL were hurt.

PHOG
07-28-2023, 11:04 AM
Yeah, that's him. Plays for GB. Yes, that's a formidable DL.

lewdog
07-28-2023, 11:06 AM
This schedule is absolutely brutal when you're trying to find out how to utilize your shitty QBs with RB who sucked last year and is also injured. The corners suck til Cam Taylor Britt can play and even if I get a high pick I'm not sold on any of the QBs in the draft

Enjoy the picks while I’m 5-0 in a rebuilding year.

TambaBerry
07-28-2023, 01:56 PM
why is Danielle Hunter an OLB?

DJ's left nut
07-28-2023, 01:59 PM
why is Danielle Hunter an OLB?

For what it's worth, I've played OLBs at DE and SLB in a 4-3 front and had pretty solid success at both spots with them. OLB is actually a fairly generous designation in Sandbox.

TambaBerry
07-28-2023, 02:26 PM
I can't break DJs defense with any of my teams

DJ's left nut
07-28-2023, 02:28 PM
I can't break DJs defense with any of my teams

Every team I challenge kicks my ass right now.

I lost 8 of 9 today. So we're just gonna sit out challenge play for a spell...

Titty Meat
07-28-2023, 08:22 PM
Enjoy the picks while I’m 5-0 in a rebuilding year.

Ain't nothing wrong with re-tooling my roster isn't that far off from being one of the best in the league

lewdog
07-29-2023, 07:45 PM
Only one team left standing at 6-0.

It’s the Phoenix Diablos lead by Derek Carr in a rebuilding year. It’s all about coaching and getting your sliders set. Some guys just know how to game plan (me).

Titty Meat
07-29-2023, 08:17 PM

It’s the Phoenix Diablos lead by Derek Carr in a rebuilding year. It’s all about coaching and getting your sliders set. Some guys just know how to game plan (me).

Benched the QB you gave up an assload of picks for?

lewdog
07-29-2023, 08:38 PM
Benched the QB you gave up an assload of picks for?

Sure are and winning doing it.

DJ's left nut
07-29-2023, 09:41 PM

It's about dodging Andy Dalton and don't you to believing otherwise...

Titty Meat
07-29-2023, 11:29 PM
It's about dodging Andy Dalton and don't you to believing otherwise...

I'm going to expose you next game

DJ's left nut
07-31-2023, 08:45 PM
I'm going to expose you next game

So....do you wanna tell 'em or should I?

Titty Meat
07-31-2023, 08:58 PM
So....do you wanna tell 'em or should I?

You can't run the ball and throw out of 3 wide alot

lewdog
07-31-2023, 09:10 PM
&
Zero

DJ's left nut
08-01-2023, 07:50 AM
You can't run the ball and throw out of 3 wide alot

Outran you when I had my RB1 playing WR3 due to injuries and you have Jonathan Taylor.

49-14 didn't expose much, brah...

Titty Meat
08-01-2023, 08:24 AM
Outran you when I had my RB1 playing WR3 due to injuries and you have Jonathan Taylor.

49-14 didn't expose much, brah...

Taylor isn't good anymore

DJ's left nut
08-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Taylor isn't good anymore

Well he got outclassed by D'Onta Foreman so...yeah.

PHOG
08-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Well, the Denver Ermines beat my Enid Alliance, thanks to Rodgers fumbling the ball 3 times.....twice inside our own 20 yard line. I didn't know that Rodgers fumbled 8 times last year. Learn something new everyday.

TambaBerry
08-01-2023, 09:13 AM
It's honestly pretty stupid that some of these QBs who don't even play an entire season are better then others.

TambaBerry
08-01-2023, 09:14 AM
Well, the Denver Ermines beat my Enid Alliance, thanks to Rodgers fumbling the ball 3 times.....twice inside our own 20 yard line. I didn't know that Rodgers fumbled 8 times last year. Learn something new everyday.

There has been a ton of turnovers this year and a lot of fumbled snaps. I had rasoul Douglas get 7 ints in one game.

DJ's left nut
08-01-2023, 09:21 AM

I brought Dak back from the IR and he threw 4 picks to lead us to our first loss in 18 months.

That's 6 ints for him in 2 games.

Benton is making a controversial decision here and going back to Rocket. Dak, better luck next year, my dude. That's just unacceptable ball control.

PHOG
08-01-2023, 09:29 AM
There has been a ton of turnovers this year and a lot of fumbled snaps. I had rasoul Douglas get 7 ints in one game.

7 in ONE GAME??? LMAO

PHOG
08-01-2023, 09:31 AM
I brought Dak back from the IR and he threw 4 picks to lead us to our first loss in 18 months.

Benton is making a controversial decision here and going back to Rocket. Dak, better luck next year, my dude. That's just unacceptable ball control.

Yeah, I saw that...and don't blame you a bit.

TambaBerry
08-01-2023, 09:35 AM
7 in ONE GAME??? LMAO

I'm sorry it was only 6 and 5 were in the 2nd half. Kirk Cousins got killed that game lol had 8 total turnovers. Good for me bad for who I played though

InvinciBill
08-01-2023, 09:50 AM

Sandbox Dak is a hoser. He's also benched in Chiefs1. Cooper Rush wally-pipped him.

Rain Man
08-01-2023, 03:19 PM

Yeah, but Rodgers never played against the Denver Ermines defense. We pretty much have 13 hall of famers lining up, which is really helpful since our offense has averaged about ten points per game the last couple of weeks.

lewdog
08-05-2023, 06:39 PM
The return of Hopkins in week 7, now opposite side Diggs has made Carr very efficient. Couple that with Ekler and Jamaal Williams and the Phoenix offense is much improved over early predictions. Phoenix also has a nasty group of linebackers on defense that have been playing very well.

9 and Zero

cdcox
08-06-2023, 11:42 AM
We are trying to put together a new league where all 24 owners would be active. Post here (with your Sandbox user name) or on the thread on the Sandbox site if you want in. Should be super competitive.

lewdog
08-07-2023, 07:52 PM
Holy shit Billay, your team sucks!

Also, 11-0 for Phoenix. Held a Pacheco and Brian Robinson lead rushing attack to under 50 yards.

DJ's left nut
08-08-2023, 11:16 AM
We are trying to put together a new league where all 24 owners would be active. Post here (with your Sandbox user name) or on the thread on the Sandbox site if you want in. Should be super competitive.

Mine's the same as it is here - DJ's Left Nut

DJ's left nut
08-08-2023, 11:17 AM

Also, 11-0 for Phoenix. Held a Pacheco and Brian Robinson lead rushing attack to under 50 yards.

I had to put Joplin back in their place a little bit. Ran a train on them boys...

Titty Meat
08-08-2023, 05:56 PM

I won fag

lewdog
08-08-2023, 07:28 PM
I won bundle of sticks

What’s your record?

Titty Meat
08-08-2023, 07:32 PM
What’s your record?

I'll beat your team in the playoffs your the 2001 Bears

lewdog
08-08-2023, 07:48 PM

How many Super Bowls have you appeared in or won?

Titty Meat
08-08-2023, 08:53 PM

Who cares? Jeff Fisher lost a super bowl too

lewdog
08-08-2023, 08:56 PM
What’s your record?

Who cares? Jeff Fisher lost a super bowl too

You're ignoring my questions Billay!

TambaBerry
08-09-2023, 04:22 AM

I'd do this tambaberry same as here

Titty Meat
08-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Blew a 26-0 lead brutal lol

Titty Meat
08-10-2023, 06:25 PM
Phoenix got blown out guess I know what I'm jerking off to tonight

lewdog
08-10-2023, 07:00 PM

Can’t win them all.

Also forgot to set my roster and game plan.

Oh well.

InvinciBill
08-12-2023, 06:53 PM

Got some more fap material for the Diablos haters

lewdog
08-12-2023, 09:45 PM
Got some more fap material for the Diablos haters

What an embarrassing loss.

My guys are choking. No excuse there.

Titty Meat
08-12-2023, 10:28 PM
What an embarrassing loss.

My guys are choking. No excuse there.

There's only so long fake teams can pretend

lewdog
08-13-2023, 07:21 AM
There's only so long fake teams can pretend

What did the mirror tell you!??!?!?

Titty Meat
08-14-2023, 08:32 PM
Sam Howells impressive rookie season continues for the Billygoats. 1 TD 18 INTs!

lewdog
08-14-2023, 08:34 PM
Sam Howells impressive rookie season continues for the Billygoats. 1 TD 18 INTs!

Are you the team with 3 wins or are you the Kings?

DJ's left nut
08-14-2023, 09:07 PM

He's somehow won 3.

He got outscored by 70 in our two matchups. But I hear I was exposed or something like that...

DJ's left nut
08-14-2023, 09:17 PM
Alright now - someone come get your licks in in week 14 because we are HUUUUURTING this week.

CB1, 2 and 4 hurt.
SS
DT 1, 3, 4 AND 5.
WLB
RB2
WR3
TE1

This is not gonna be a fun week. Next man up, Boys! We get reinforcements coming back pretty much every week from this point forward, but this is definitely a low point for the roster...

Titty Meat
08-14-2023, 09:19 PM
He's somehow won 3.

He got outscored by 70 in our two matchups. But I hear I was exposed or something like that...

Shut down your run making your offense one dimensional. Would have beaten you with a good QB

Titty Meat
08-14-2023, 09:20 PM

Gonna be picking top 10 with a bunch of picks. Teams will have to adjust to me

DJ's left nut
08-14-2023, 09:30 PM
That one-dimensional offense popped off a 131 passer rating and 10.5 yards/attempt. They slept through the game.

Though I will give you credit - McCaffrey has been playing awfully well since I got him back in at RB and you bottled him up pretty well. He was at nearly 7 YPC and well on his way to a 1,000 rushing season despite his 2 game adventure at WR3. You didn't do him any favors in his contract drive holding him to 20 yards on 10 carries.

DJ's left nut
08-14-2023, 09:34 PM
Phew - Jonathan Taylor ain't your ticket against me, bucko.

96 yards on 61 carries over two games, eh? Simma down now, Herm.

DJ's left nut
08-27-2023, 07:32 PM
Lew!

Conference Championship matchup, my guy...

And I got luuuuuuuuucky. Mahomes took Joplin to chip-shot range as time expired and they missed it. Yuck.

lewdog
08-27-2023, 08:10 PM
Lew!

And I got luuuuuuuuucky. Mahomes took Joplin to chip-shot range as time expired and they missed it. Yuck.

I just looked up Andy Dalton's season stats. ROFL

You are a fucking magician. Wow.

It really sucks I don't have Hopkins opposite Diggs in the post season. I didn't lose a game with those two playing.

Pretty proud to win a playoff game with a rebuilding year roster using Carr/Wilson. LMAO

Titty Meat
08-27-2023, 08:20 PM
Lew!

Better to be lucky than good

Rain Man
08-28-2023, 08:21 AM
The Ermines are a team of destiny in the Chiefs1 league. We gave up a pick-6 on the first play of the game against a 14-2 team that had beaten us twice in the regular season, but battled back and tied up the game on the last play of regulation. We then stopped our opponent in overtime and drove down to kick the winning field goal.

Fear the Ermines.

DJ's left nut
08-28-2023, 08:31 AM
Phog definitively slew his White Whale over in Raiders 1 - one of the few ass-beatings in our annual matchups. Benton didn't have it this year and Tulsa was clearly the better squad so I can live with that.

I wonder if Tulsa can keep the streak alive. He won in '18 and '19. I won in '20 and '21. Every champion in Raiders1 has come from The Lunar Midway division.

Bring it home, Phog.

DJ's left nut
08-28-2023, 08:33 AM
I just looked up Andy Dalton's season stats. ROFL

You are a fucking magician. Wow.

It really sucks I don't have Hopkins opposite Diggs in the post season. I didn't lose a game with those two playing.

Pretty proud to win a playoff game with a rebuilding year roster using Carr/Wilson. LMAO

Yeah, every now and again I manage to hit the mix pretty well. But they still have occasional brown-outs like they did last week.

It's funny but Chiefs1 Dalton is WAY better than Raiders1 Dalton. Part of it is having better weapons and a better OL. But Chiefs1 Dalton is better than Mahomes in Titans1 where I have a LOADED roster. I refuse to copy gameplans because I don't want to fall into a groupthing sort of situation, but I just haven't been able to dial that team in (though they are undefeated so I guess its not THAT bad...)

PHOG
08-28-2023, 08:44 AM
Phog definitively slew his White Whale over in Raiders 1 - one of the few ass-beatings in our annual matchups. Benton didn't have it this year and Tulsa was clearly the better squad so I can live with that.

I wonder if Tulsa can keep the streak alive. He won in '18 and '19. I won in '20 and '21. Every champion in Raiders1 has come from The Lunar Midway division.

Bring it home, Phog.

Hey thanks. That was an unexpected score, usually they are very close. The Trojans will try their best to keep the streak alive!

Edit: My only loss this year was to Benton also.

TambaBerry
08-28-2023, 08:48 AM
The Ermines are a team of destiny in the Chiefs1 league. We gave up a pick-6 on the first play of the game against a 14-2 team that had beaten us twice in the regular season, but battled back and tied up the game on the last play of regulation. We then stopped our opponent in overtime and drove down to kick the winning field goal.

Fear the Ermines.

I don't know how the Headhunters are still alive, my team isn't all that great but we did go 11-5 and made it to the conference championship game. Hopefully I can get over the hump and finally make it to the championship. Should be a good game either way.

DJ's left nut
08-28-2023, 09:03 AM
Hey thanks. That was an unexpected score, usually they are very close. The Trojans will try their best to keep the streak alive!

Edit: My only loss this year was to Benton also.

Hopefully Dak can un-fuck himself in the off-season and we'll be back to your regularly scheduled programming next season...

Need to upgrade some weapons around him, though. I've really let the skill position guys atrophy in Benton. Gonna need a George Pickens breakout season in a pretty big way and KaDarius Toney staying healthy would be nice.

PHOG
08-28-2023, 09:45 AM
Hopefully Dak can un-fuck himself in the off-season and we'll be back to your regularly scheduled programming next season...

Need to upgrade some weapons around him, though. I've really let the skill position guys atrophy in Benton. Gonna need a George Pickens breakout season in a pretty big way and KaDarius Toney staying healthy would be nice.

I have Toney in Chiefs1 (who BTW I got stamped by the Ermines), yes it would help him staying healthy.

DJ's left nut
08-30-2023, 08:01 PM
Gave me all I could handle, man. Nice run.

Onto Denver. One of my two loses this year and the only one where my offense just completely vanished. This was NOT the matchup I wanted to see.

Got one more in you, Red Rocket? You'll stand alongside fellow Columbia Cardinal legends Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill. Take the torch...

Titty Meat
08-30-2023, 08:13 PM
So you guys who are in multiple leagues in your opinion which one is the best?

lewdog
08-30-2023, 08:19 PM

Onto Denver. One of my two loses this year and the only one where my offense just completely vanished. This was NOT the matchup I wanted to see.

Got one more in you, Red Rocket? You'll stand alongside fellow Columbia Cardinal legends Ryan Fitzpatrick and Ryan Tannehill. Take the torch...

Carr throwing a pick, with 2:51 left in a tie game seems like a very Carr thing to do. Follow that up by fumbling it over with 46 second left being down a FG to surely lose it. I'm surprised my defense held up so well.

TambaBerry
08-30-2023, 08:23 PM
this game is such bullshit, way too many fumbled snaps and going for two when the score was 22-26.

TambaBerry
08-30-2023, 08:24 PM
Joe Burrow sacked by Joey Bosa for a loss of -13 yards. Safety 3-WR offense, nickel defense. Blitzers = RILB,ROLB
Fergus Falls 2, Key West 0

also shit like this 13 yards for a safety give me a break

Rain Man
08-30-2023, 08:25 PM

Is this the second year in a row that we've faced each other in the Sandbox Bowl?

I believe that Denver is a team of destiny. We've fought our way up from a wildcard spot, and had to score on the last play of the game to get to overtime in one of our playoff games. We had a quarterback controversy early in the season, and when we played Columbia in the regular season both of those quarterbacks were down with injuries. Our plucky practice squad quarterback stepped up for the win, aided by a dominant defensive performance. We're entering this game with confidence that we're going to do whatever it takes in all three phases of the game to win.

Ermine power!

TambaBerry
08-30-2023, 08:27 PM
QBs don't matter in this game either