PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16

Halfcan
07-15-2019, 04:13 PM
If you can't do your homework on something as obvious as the home (doublewide?) that "Crystal Hill" owned, than I can't give you the benefit of the doubt on anything else in that article.

Yeah, too bad it was not accurate like TV5 creating a false narrative and insinuating Hill broke his kid's arm or the Star which took that narrative at face value and tried to bury Reek without an ounce of evidence.

They have set the bar pretty high on this story!!

The paid professionals have been 100% wrong from the start, but people are complaining that some part-time bloggers trying to find the real truth are not writing War and Peace with 100% accuracy. :rolleyes:

Dartgod
07-15-2019, 04:14 PM
Yeah, too bad it was not accurate like TV5 creating a false narrative and insinuating Hill broke his kid's arm or the Star which took that narrative at face value and tried to bury Reek without an ounce of evidence.

They have set the bar pretty high on this story!!

The paid professionals have been 100% wrong from the start, but people are complaining that some part-time bloggers trying to find the real truth are not writing War and Peace with 100% accuracy. :rolleyes:

Yeah, pretty much. It's not like they got bad info from a source. It was easily debunked and there is no excuse for it.

"...we framed it as highly dubious."

Then research it or don't publish it.

T-post Tom
07-15-2019, 04:16 PM
LOL Tyreek's HS highlights are so rad

<iframe width="630" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xDBlquJFNew" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's almost not fair. Looks like they had two plays in their playbook:

1. Get the ball to Tyreek.
2. Get the ball to Tyreek again.

Halfcan
07-15-2019, 04:26 PM
Yeah, pretty much. It's not like they got bad info from a source. It was easily debunked and there is no excuse for it.

"...we framed it as highly dubious."

Then research it or don't publish it.

If only the Star and TV5 would have done this...

:shake:

Dartgod
07-15-2019, 04:28 PM

Who's comparing them to the Star and KCTV5 besides you? Is that the standard you hold Marty and Clay to?

LMAO

-King-
07-15-2019, 04:31 PM

You do realize that just because they do fucked up their reporting, that's not an excuse for others to fuck up too right?

Halfcan
07-15-2019, 04:34 PM
Who's comparing them to the Star and KCTV5 besides you? Is that the standard you hold Marty and Clay to?

LMAO

You posted Research it or don't publish it.

I agree- and I posted-- if only TV5 and Star would have done this.

Reek would not be in this mess- hence Marty would not be doing part-time sleuth work on this story, missing details and pissing people off who seem to expect a higher standard from them than the paid professionals.

Dartgod
07-15-2019, 04:52 PM
You posted Research it or don't publish it.

I agree- and I posted-- if only TV5 and Star would have done this.

Reek would not be in this mess- hence Marty would not be doing part-time sleuth work on this story, missing details and pissing people off who seem to expect a higher standard from them than the paid professionals.Keep on deflecting.

comochiefsfan
07-15-2019, 04:54 PM
How is there not a decision on this yet? This is getting ridiculous.

Kiimo
07-15-2019, 04:58 PM
The latest ETA is Wednesday according to Grunny.

Chief Roundup
07-15-2019, 04:59 PM
I can appreciate the work that Marty, Clay, etc. has put into all this stuff.
BUT I can't help but wonder if this is actually going to hurt Hill in the eyes of the NFL. The NFL doesn't want the attention, PERIOD. It is still a negative situation that is dragging the NFL shield through "it".
There is a part of me that says it needs to be dropped for Hills sake.
I hope that those named earlier realizes that they are not going to truly change the perspective that is already out there because they are not a well known and respected group as the other douche bags that have been trashing Hill.

Kiimo
07-15-2019, 05:08 PM
Who cares. Even if he gets 4 games who cares?

The important thing, for me, is that I now feel comfortable rooting for him. All of this was worth it. He's going to remain a Chief, he's going to play this year and frankly I no longer believe he ever hit her in the first place.

My conscious is clear to root freely. And I will.

And we're gonna have the sickest offense anyone has seen this side of Greatest Show on Turf.

O.city
07-15-2019, 05:08 PM
The latest ETA is Wednesday according to Grunny.

Eta on an announcement?

Kiimo
07-15-2019, 05:09 PM
right that's what Grunny said. He thought "around Wednesday" we'd hear something.

OnTheWarpath15
07-15-2019, 05:32 PM
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/07/15/tyreek-hill-roger-goodell-possible-suspension-decision-chiefs?utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=themmqb

By MICHAEL MCCANN July 15, 2019

In the coming days, the office of NFL commissioner Roger Goodell will announce whether Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill violated the league’s Personal Conduct Policy. If a violation is found, it would mean that Hill engaged in conduct detrimental to the integrity of, or public confidence in, the NFL. Such “conduct detrimental” would reflect the possibility that Hill was in some way responsible for suspicious injuries suffered by his three-year-old son earlier this year, or that Hill undermined the league’s image upon media publication of a recording in which Hill tells former his fiancée, Crystal Espinal, that she needs to be “terrified” of him, or both.

The Hill situation is among the more difficult personal conduct policy decisions for Goodell, whose choices on conduct matters have often generated controversy and occasionally spawned federal lawsuits. With Hill, an incomplete set of facts coupled with ambiguous family circumstances are beyond the capacity of Goodell to clarify. If Goodell offers factual conclusions about how Hill’s son was injured, Goodell would be vulnerable to criticism that he overreached and possibly interfered in an on-going legal matter.

The commissioner will likely tread carefully. As detailed below, he has much to consider in judging Hill, whom the Chiefs have separated from team activities pending Goodell’s decision. The Chiefs expect a decision by the start of training camp on July 23.

Criminal justice system is unable to determine responsibility for the injuries

As a starting point, if Goodell concludes that Hill caused his son’s injuries, the commissioner would have reached a different conclusion than law enforcement has.

After investigating and failing to determine how the son was injured, the Overland Park Police Department and the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office dropped the investigation from their list of active engagements. It appears that some members of law enforcement believe that either Hill or Espinal is probably responsible for their son’s injuries, but law enforcement can’t establish which of the two is at fault.

It’s worth noting that law enforcement could have charged both Hill and Espinal with criminal conspiracy and hoped that one of them would have then provided crucial evidence or testimony. The logic of charging both would have been that the injuries were likely the result of an intentional or reckless assault, rather than a mere accident, and that the son was under the care of Hill or Espinal, or both, when the injuries occurred. There is also reason to believe that the son was generally at risk while in the home. In April, the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) temporarily removed him from the custody of Hill and Espinal and placed into the care of others. Kansas DCF has an on-going investigation into Hill and Espinal’s parenting.

In short, there have been red flags that the son lacks safety while under the care of Hill and Espinal. Yet no criminal charges have been brought against either Hill or Espinal. This suggests that there is genuine uncertainty on the part of law enforcement, who has investigatory powers that far exceed those of Goodell, as to how the son was injured.

Significance of Hill’s denials and continued family turmoil

Hill has also repeatedly and consistently denied that he caused his son’s injuries. While a denial could be a lie—even repeated and finger-waving denials can be lies—Hill, it seems, hasn’t contradicted himself. A consistent account is not necessarily an accurate one, but if Hill’s chronicle of events had changed, there would be more reason to doubt him. It’s unclear what Hill told Goodell and NFL investigators behind closed doors. Assuming Hill’s account has remained consistent, he would not have undermined his own narrative.

This is apparent on the controversial audio recording of Hill and Espinal (more on that controversy below). On the recording, Hill repeatedly denies that he caused an injury to his son’s arm. When pressed by Espinal as to why the son would tell her that “Daddy did it,” Hill maintains that he “didn’t do nothing.” Hill also did not admit to using a belt to discipline his son (though he didn’t deny it). Hill instead blames Espinal for the apparent mistreatment of their son, claiming that she uses the belt on him.

Which of the two parents injured the son? Or was it both? Or somehow neither? It’s not clear based on what is known. This is a family situation that is happening behind closed doors and that has proven challenging to objectively assess.

This situation is also clearly in flux. Earlier this month, Espinal filed a petition in Johnson County District Court that would establish Hill’s paternity of her newborn twins. She also seeks to set terms for custody and child support. In the petition, Espinal indicated that she has never been married to Hill and does not intend to be married to him. Espinal’s expressed lack of intention to marry Hill is consistent with their engagement being off.

Goodell has the right to reach his own conclusions—just ask Ezekiel Elliott

Despite what is written above, Goodell can do what he wants. He’s authorized under Article 46 of the collective bargaining agreement to reach conclusions that are inconsistent with, or that even contradict, those of law enforcement (or of scientists or journalists).

He is the decider.

This was abundantly clear in 2017 when Goodell suspended Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott for six games. Elliott had been accused of battering his ex-girlfriend but was never charged with a crime. Elliott also maintained his innocence throughout the controversy. There were also questions about the accuser’s truthfulness.

Goodell, however, reached the conclusion that there was sufficient evidence to find Elliott at fault. Goodell relied on the NFL’s own investigation, even though league investigators—unlike law enforcement and court officers—are private citizens and thus lack the power to subpoena evidence or compel witnesses to testify under oath. One might surmise that a law enforcement report is a more reliable and authoritative document than an NFL report, but Goodell is empowered to see it differently.

The Elliott matter also illustrated that law enforcement and the courts require higher burdens of persuasion to find a person at fault than does Goodell. Probable cause—which generally means a sufficient justification, based on known facts and circumstances, to believe that a person committed a crime—is needed to charge someone. Certainty beyond a reasonable doubt is needed to convict them. Meanwhile, a preponderance of evidence is required to prove that someone is liable in a civil trial.

So, what’s the relevant standard for fault under Article 46? That’s up to Goodell. He’s able to judge matters on a case-by-case basis.

Goodell could thus decide that even if It’s uncertain whether Hill is the direct cause of his son’s injuries, the seemingly chaotic environment of Hill’s home life, for which Hill presumably deserves some blame, placed his son at risk. This “Hill is responsible for the bad situation at home” type of justification could be used by Goodell to justify a punishment related to the son’s injuries—even if Goodell is, like law enforcement, unsure how those injuries occurred.

Or perhaps Goodell will decide it would be unwise on his part to judge a domestic matter of which law enforcement is unsure. To that point, the fact that Goodell has massive discretion to find that Hill is in some way responsible for his son’s injuries doesn’t mean that Goodell will invoke that discretion.

Why Goodell could punish Hill for Hill saying, “You need to be terrified of me too, b----.”

Goodell might be more inclined to find Hill at fault for his threatening comments to Espinal.

On the recording, Hill grimly warns her, “you need to be terrified of me too, b----.” This would be a menacing remark without any history between Hill and Espinal, but the relevant context makes it far more terrifying.

Four years ago, Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery charges after he strangled Espinal. She was eight weeks pregnant at the time. Hill also admitted to hitting her in the face and stomach.

Goodell doesn’t need to offer a view on whether Hill is responsible for his son’s injuries to find that Hill violated the personal conduct policy by threatening Espinal. The NFL’s image with fans, broadcasters and sponsors is tarnished when its players threaten violence, particularly if the player has a specific history of violence against the person he threatens.

Hill, however, might challenge that reasoning by stressing that he (apparently) no longer admits to battering Espinal four years ago. During the longer, 11-minute, 27-second version of the recording, as aired earlier this week by 610 Sports, Hill asserts that Espinal lied about him in 2014:

“You f------ ruined my life when you lied on me in 2014. I’m still not over that . . . I [didn’t] touch you in 2014 . . . And if you want to rewind that night, we can rewind that night too (bleeped). You [were] in my house, and did I pick you up and slam you? Hell no. I picked you up and put you out my door and after that you left.”

The problem for Hill is that, as part of a plea deal, he admitted under oath to what he now denies while not under oath. Goodell, presumably, is more inclined to believe what Hill told the court than what he now says in private conversations where there is no legal risk to lying. This dynamic would be relevant if Goodell decides to punish Hill for his recent threat against Espinal and base that punishment at least in part on the context of the 2014 incident.

Could Hill sue KCTV5?

One related issue is the media’s reporting of suspicions that Hill injured his son. In April, KCTV5 published a roughly 500-word story, authored by Angie Ricono, that contained an accompanying video report. The story and video drew from an audio recording that the station had obtained through an unnamed source.

The date of the recording is uncertain, but it is thought to have occurred in early March while Hill and Espinal were walking in Dubai International Airport. Ricono’s story indicates that the recording was intended to serve as an “insurance policy” for Espinal pending how her husband addressed their son’s injuries. This implies that Espinal either made the recording or authorized it. It does not appear that Hill knew he was being recorded.

KCTV5’s excerpts focused on the accusations of child abuse, and how Hill and Espinal discussed them. As detailed above, Hill rebuffed Espinal’s insinuations that he hit their son. One excerpt also included the “you need to be afraid of me too, b----” remark.

The excerpts omitted Hill and Espinal discussing the 2014 incident, including Hill’s insistence that Espinal lied about it. This was a conscious decision by KCTV5 news editors. They had several choices on how to handle the recording. For instance, they could have focused their report on the recent controversy but still made the full recording available to viewers and readers on their website.

In an interview on Wednesday, KCTV5 news director Casey Clark explained his station’s reasoning. He maintained that the 2014 incident was no longer at issue and that comments by Hill and Espinal about it were not connected to the recent injury suffered by their son. “Our feeling on it,” Clark expressed, “was that 2014 had been asked and answered.” Clark continued by stressing, “He pleaded guilty. And he, up-to-this-point, had never publicly claimed anything having to do with him being falsely accused, wrongly prosecuted—he pleaded guilty . . . it did not have relevance.” Clark added that publishing the raw recording could have posed unintended consequences, including that Espinal “would probably know” who shared the audio with KCTV5.

Some have wondered if KCTV5’s editing of the recording in April unfairly placed Hill in a hostile spotlight. If viewers heard Hill insist that Espinal has repeatedly lied about him, the public might have been more inclined to believe Hill this time around. The fact that Hill is heard disputing an infamous incident in his life also seemed newsworthy.

It’s fair to speculate that had KCTV5 made the full recording available, the public—and, by extension, the NFL and its sponsors—might have reacted differently in April. It’s impossible to since it didn’t happen then and can’t happen now.

Still, for at least four reasons, don’t expect Hill to pursue any kind of legal action against KCTV5.

First, if Hill sues KCTV5, he opens himself up to pretrial discovery. Attorneys for KCTV5 would welcome the opportunity to question Hill, under oath, about topics relevant to the recording. Those topics would include his relationship with Espinal and his son, as well as the specific incidents at issue—the injuries to the son and the 2014 incident involving Hill and Espinal. They would also demand he share emails, texts and other information he might prefer to keep confidential.

Second, the excerpted report is not defamatory. Defamation requires an untrue statement. While KCTV5’s report removed portions of the recording, it did not add content that was untrue. Courts are also very skeptical of “defamation by omission” claims where the theory of liability is based on what is not said, rather than on what is said. This is particularly true in cases where the litigant is a public figure, as is the case here: Hill would need to prove “actual malice” by establishing that KCTV5 either knowingly published false and defaming information about him or had reckless disregard for the information’s truth or falsity. While KCTV5 can be criticized for not making the entire audio available on its website, the station did not edit the content so that it became false.

Third, and consistent with the First Amendment, news companies routinely paraphrase and excerpt sources. This is how reporting normally works. Bound by a programing schedule and necessary commercial breaks, TV newscasts can only offer so much time to a particular story. Similarly, news articles are constrained by word limits and by pragmatic considerations. For instance, a few weeks ago I wrote a Sports Illustrated story on an 88-page complaint filed against Zion Williamson for breach of contract and several other claims. My story excerpts the most newsworthy portions of the lawsuit to build a story that is (hopefully) relevant to readers and crafted in a way that is informative, understandable and digestible. Along those lines, the story isn’t anywhere near 88 pages long (if it was, I suspect readers would have clicked on another website), so it admittedly doesn’t cover everything in the lawsuit. Whether KCTV5 picked the most appropriate excerpts in its coverage of Hill can certainly be debated, but its decision to excerpt is not atypical or inherently suspect.

Fourth, to the extent Hill would have a plausible legal claim, it would be for “false light.” In media law, false light often concerns a news report that does not contain false information but is constructed in such a way that it misleads readers into false conclusions that are, in turn, damaging to the plaintiff’s reputation. For instance, a news story about one spouse shooting another and neglecting to mention, until several paragraphs in the story, that it was an accidental shooting has led to false light litigation against media companies.

Hill would likely struggle to prove false light. While he would have a point that the excerpted portion of the recording does not contain all of his denials, particularly with respect to the 2014 incident, it does contain Hill repeatedly denying the assertion that he abused his son—which is the subject matter of the current controversy.

Michael McCann is SI’s Legal Analyst. He is also an attorney and Director of the Sports and Entertainment Law Institute at the University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law.

Kiimo
07-15-2019, 05:55 PM
That's a surprisingly up to date article. Didn't expect that from SI.

OnTheWarpath15
07-15-2019, 06:06 PM
Wonder why you deleted your post with the pictures and transcript, Clay?

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 06:06 PM
Go get it.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence &amp; Court Transcripts from Tyreek&#39;s March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down &amp; more .... <a href="https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i">https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i</a></p>&mdash; Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) <a href="https://twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom/status/1150918686250692608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dante84
07-15-2019, 06:18 PM
Oof. I’m worried this will bubble up the bad shit and fuck Tyreek.

Her testimony and those pics - are not good. Not this close to the decision.

Yikes.

Dante84
07-15-2019, 06:20 PM
I don’t think it helps him, only hurts him.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 06:23 PM
Really?

I disagree entirely.

Her case is flimsy. We know she was now lying about being punched. Certainly doesn't have any marks of being punched by a pro athlete, unless he punched her with a fingernail.

So what else was she lying about?

Probably everything.

Tyreek got screwed.

Dante84
07-15-2019, 06:24 PM
People like florio will take the pics and only her claims and run with it to destroy him.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 06:25 PM
Maybe so.

I've gotten worse injuries from a cat.

And it wasn't a cheetah.

Perineum Ripper
07-15-2019, 06:33 PM
How do we know she was lying about being punched?

Her testimony says he punched her under the left eye, she has marks there. Just because you don’t think it’s significant damage, doesn’t mean he didn’t.

I hope like fuck he didn’t and it comes out he didn’t and she goes to prison for the shit. You just can’t state it as fact that he didn’t.

To me this might push people on the fence more against Hill than for him. Those pictures start circulating with his name attached it could really fire up the emotional side of things.

pugsnotdrugs19
07-15-2019, 06:34 PM
Probably shoulda left that one alone.

Lprechaun
07-15-2019, 06:34 PM
Google what Ray Rices girlfriend looked like.

Dante84
07-15-2019, 06:36 PM
I feel like we are already ahead and this adds more risk

Marcellus
07-15-2019, 06:36 PM
I don’t think it helps him, only hurts him.

Those pics don't look like someone who was repeatedly punched in the face and their head slammed repeatedly into a wall. Not even close.

Her claims do not align with those pictures.

Perineum Ripper
07-15-2019, 06:37 PM
Google what Ray Rices girlfriend looked like.

What does Ray Rice’s girlfriend have to do with anything?

Dante84
07-15-2019, 06:37 PM
Brooke and florio are going to see something different

Codered
07-15-2019, 06:38 PM
The NFL has everything they need. So these blog posts (they are nothing more) aren't going to make a difference there. However, it definitely won't do any good helping public perception going forward.

Not sure they accomplished what they were trying to.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 06:38 PM

Plead not guilty originally in 2014.

Certainly didn't seem in a rush to say he did the other day.

Photos certainly don't indicate he did.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 06:39 PM

Please quit using him pleading not guilty initially as evidence of anything.

It's not.

Dante84
07-15-2019, 06:39 PM
I hope I’m wrong and unnecessarily worried.

kcxiv
07-15-2019, 06:40 PM

Her testimony says he punched her under the left eye, she has marks there. Just because you don’t think it’s significant damage, doesn’t mean he didn’t.

I hope like fuck he didn’t and it comes out he didn’t and she goes to prison for the shit. You just can’t state it as fact that he didn’t.

To me this might push people on the fence more against Hill than for him. Those pictures start circulating with his name attached it could really fire up the emotional side of things.

if she got punched by someone with the strength of Hill, she's gonna be FUCKED UP! She's gonna have a big ass shiner! What you see arent consistent with a man of Tyreek's strength and power!

Hammock Parties
Those pics don't look like someone who was repeatedly punched in the face and their head slammed repeatedly into a wall. Not even close.

Her claims do not align with those pictures.

Public opinion is that Tyreek beat this girl within an inch of her life.

What if I TOLD YOU...the KC Star had these photos years ago.

New World Order
I feel like we are already ahead and this adds more risk

Yes.

We were in a good spot after the full length audio dropped.

Codered
07-15-2019, 06:41 PM
if she got punched by someone with the strength of Hill, she's gonna be ****ED UP! She's gonna have a big ass shiner! What you see arent consistent with a man of Tyreek's strength and power!

Because every punch is a full-blown KO punch.

Hammock Parties
what up HUNTS

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_jqU10XoAAhEg4?format=jpg&name=large

SAUTO

Why would they have released them? They definitely show someone that was roughed up.

kcxiv
07-15-2019, 06:43 PM
Because every punch is a full-blown KO punch.

even if hit hit her with half his force, its going to do alot more damage then what you see! lol now, she could have gotten that from struggling to get away when he got her out of her apartment, but a punch? naw, i dont know if you ever been in a fight, but even if its a glancing shot with a fist, its gonna do more damage then that!

Kiimo
I've seen these pictures before.

Hammock Parties
Why would they have released them? They definitely show someone that was roughed up.

But how?

Rough sex?

Fell down the fuckin' stairs?

There was no sign of a struggle.

Marcellus

When I was around 23 or 24 I got sucker punched 1 time by a guy who weighed about 150lbs. I looked 20x worse than she does in those pictures.

Perineum Ripper
07-15-2019, 06:44 PM

People plead not guilty to shit they do all the time?

My ex wife stabbed me in front of 3 people and to this day still denies it happened. So that argument doesn’t make it fact.

How do the photos not indicate he did? Because he face wasn’t swollen? Because it wasn’t crushed? What would indicate he punched her to you?

Like I said I hope he didn’t and one day proves he didn’t, but you can’t state it as fact when you have zero proof.

Marcellus
07-15-2019, 06:45 PM

I guess but come on dude you know it doesn't look like she took a beating like is claimed. Did you read what she claimed?

Marcellus
07-15-2019, 06:46 PM
People plead not guilty to shit they do all the time?

My ex wife stabbed me in front of 3 people and to this day still denies it happened. So that argument doesn’t make it fact.

How do the photos not indicate he did? Because he face wasn’t swollen? Because it wasn’t crushed? What would indicate he punched her to you?

Like I said I hope he didn’t and one day proves he didn’t, but you can’t state it as fact when you have zero proof.

Well it would look like he actually punched her? Read what she claims happened, then look at the pics. It simply doesn't jive.

Something happened but I don't believe what she claims.

Marcellus
07-15-2019, 06:48 PM
All that being said, I don't think dragging up 2014 is a good idea at all.

KCUnited
Feels like we’re bobbing for cock in a barrel of tits at this point.

Perineum Ripper
even if hit hit her with half his force, its going to do alot more damage then what you see! lol now, she could have gotten that from struggling to get away when he got her out of her apartment, but a punch? naw, i dont know if you ever been in a fight, but even if its a glancing shot with a fist, its gonna do more damage then that!

Show what half his force in a punch would do.

Are the marks on her face bad? Fuck no they aren’t, nowhere near as bad as what I have seen before. People running around stating it as fact he didn’t because they believe it isn’t possible. A guy with his strength could hit someone not kill them, crush their face, is crazy to me.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 06:50 PM
I guess but come on dude you know it doesn't look like she took a beating like is claimed. Did you read what she claimed?

Yeah. I'm not saying it all happened like she said. Those pictures don't really indicate that. But she looks to have been roughed up. Honestly that eye looks like an open hand slap to me. And the neck looks to have a long scratch on one side and abrasions on the other sidelike a forearm leaves.

Now who did it would be the question.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 06:51 PM
But how?

Rough sex?

Fell down the fuckin' stairs?

There was no sign of a struggle.

Admittedly I didn't read 155 pages of that but did the officer find a ripped up shirt she knew was there the next day?

Perineum Ripper
07-15-2019, 06:52 PM
Well it would look like he actually punched her? Read what she claims happened, then look at the pics. It simply doesn't jive.

I don’t think it happened like she says either. My only hang up is after seeing shit like this for a few years. It doesn’t always look like you think it would, normally both parties are either making things up or leaving parts out.

So to think it is fact he didn’t, is just as bad as the people saying he broke his kids arm as fact.

O.city
Yeah. I'm not saying it all happened like she said. Those pictures don't really indicate that. But she looks to have been roughed up. Honestly that eye looks like an open hand slap to me. And the neck looks to have a long scratch on one side and abrasions on the other sidelike a forearm leaves.

Now who did it would be the question.

My wife looks like that after sex

Isn’t that normal?

ThyKingdomCome15
Yeah, IDK about the pictures. But I do wonder why didn't she drop the charges? That incident concluded but their relationship did not. Hill had to feel the same way because in audio he said "you didnt ride for me in 2014." I assume that means you didnt have my back but who really knows.

Perineum Ripper
07-15-2019, 06:53 PM

Isn’t that normal?

Only normal with hookers

O.city
07-15-2019, 06:53 PM
Only normal with hookers

Son of a bitch you callin my wife a hooker !?

Sassy Squatch
07-15-2019, 06:54 PM
How naive do you have to be to think that this will be anything but a bad idea bringing up all this shit from 2014.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 06:54 PM
MS. RAMSEY: Your Honor, we would object to these being admitted into evidence for the reason they don't show anything at all. Most of the items -- most of the photographs show no injuries whatsoever or alleged injuries whatsoever. And we would object to them being admitted into evidence.

THE COURT: Show the objection is overruled.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 06:55 PM

Agreed.

I'm still betting it was an open hand. A female may not know the difference IMO, especially if she had her eyes closed or in a struggle.. I know a guy in my town that knows slaps can feel like punches.

MahiMike
07-15-2019, 06:57 PM
I had to look to see who Colleen Nelson was. Her twitter feed made me laugh. How does a person like that work at a newspaper? She needs to go be on a political campaign team or something.

The news needs to be neutral.

News. Neutral. News. Neutral. Why is that so hard?

What year are you living in? 1984?

(See what I did there?)

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 06:58 PM

Isn’t that normal?

Still?

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 06:58 PM
That's just rough sex. She begged him for it because she's gangster.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 06:59 PM
That's just rough sex. She begged him for it because she's gangster.

WE HAVE A SOURCE THAT TOLD US SHE LIKES ROUGH SEX

THEY HAD SEX THAT DAY

SHE INITIALLY DENIED IT

O.city
07-15-2019, 07:01 PM
Still?

I just do what I’m told

kcxiv
07-15-2019, 07:02 PM
Feels like we’re bobbing for cock in a barrel of tits at this point.

yep! lol, it just needs to be over, close the book on it and move the fuck on! Its gotten old

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 07:05 PM
yep! lol, it just needs to be over, close the book on it and move the **** on! Its gotten old

Couple more days it should be over. We'll know what Goodell's going to rule and then we got Training camp coming up.

SAUTO
WE HAVE A SOURCE THAT TOLD US SHE LIKES ROUGH SEX

THEY HAD SEX THAT DAY

SHE INITIALLY DENIED IT
Did she deny it or did no one ask and she didn't offer the info?

SAUTO
I just do what I’m told

Yowsers

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 07:09 PM
Admittedly I didn't read 155 pages of that but did the officer find a ripped up shirt she knew was there the next day?

?

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 07:10 PM
Did she deny it or did no one ask and she didn't offer the info?

This person also indicated that some (not all) hospital staff had doubts on the actuality of the injuries, with some staff concerned about the possibility of self-infliction.

Lastly — and this part might be difficult to read for some — sources informed us that Crystal was into a rougher variety of intimacy than others might be accustomed to.

As we will detail later, both parties have admitted to engaging in consensual sex on December 11, 2014, just hours before the ER visit and arrest.

She omitted this to police in her original report, and yet it came out in a deposition in early 2015 as both sides prepared for trial.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 07:14 PM

That doesn't answer my question...

You said she denied it. Did she deny it happened when asked or did she just not bring it up?

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 07:17 PM
That doesn't answer my question...

You said she denied it. Did she deny it happened when asked or did she just not bring it up?

I have no idea how the police report is framed or presented, sorry.

Shit's fishy as fuck you gotta admit.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 07:20 PM
I have no idea how the police report is framed or presented, sorry.

Shit's fishy as fuck you gotta admit.

Have you read how little is actually in the police report? They didn't go into anything that caused it or anything, just what happened that would be a crime basically.

Who.
What.
Where.
When.

So you have no idea how it went but you're saying she denied it happened initially, doesn't that seem disingenuous at best and a flat out lie to sway opinion at worst?

duncan_idaho
07-15-2019, 07:23 PM
?

He found the shirt. In the condition she described.

He also stated her injuries were evident during the interview, talked about how bruising and swelling worsen over time, and how darker skin sometimes delays appearance of bruising and swelling.

I am glad to have read the hearing transcript.

I wish we could see all pictures that were submitted. Also, the coloring looks a little off - more yellow than I’d expect.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 07:25 PM
He found the shirt. In the condition she described.

He also stated her injuries were evident during the interview, talked about how bruising and swelling worsen over time, and how darker skin sometimes delays appearance of bruising and swelling.

I am glad to have read the hearing transcript.

I wish we could see all pictures that were submitted. Also, the coloring looks a little off - more yellow than I’d expect.
I can't figure out if those pictures are the same night or the ones taken the next day.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 07:26 PM
Hammock 483
SAUTO 315

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 07:26 PM
"he was tossing me around the room"

"there were no signs of a physical struggle"

Tyreek got FUCKED man.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 07:30 PM
"he was tossing me around the room"

"there were no signs of a physical struggle"

Tyreek got FUCKED man.

He supposedly threw her on the bed multiple times.

And you say they had really rough sex there too.

No signs of a physical struggle though...

Does them finding a ripped up shirt indicate a physical struggle?

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 07:30 PM
Crystal said he punched her TWICE in court.

WHAT DID THE AUDIO SAY?

PERJURY

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 07:31 PM
He supposedly threw her on the bed multiple times.

And you say they had really rough sex there too.

No signs of a physical struggle though...

Does them finding a ripped up shirt indicate a physical struggle?

She tore Tyreeks shirt off in a moment of passion while saying"fuck me,fuck me hard"

pugsnotdrugs19
07-15-2019, 07:31 PM
Well, if Clark’s daughter is taking the time to shout you out, that tells you all that you need to know about where they stand on this.

She’s heard things from her dad that make her feel like these articles were a really good thing.

Which makes me think that Hill is indeed the victim here even more so. Because Clark Hunt is going to know as much as about anyone.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 07:32 PM

WHAT DID THE AUDIO SAY?

PERJURY

He admitted to punching her and choking her, in court, under oath.

If he didn't then wouldn't that be perjury also?

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 07:32 PM
She tore Tyreeks shirt off in a moment of passion while saying"fuck me,fuck me hard"

I guess that's a possibility too.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 07:33 PM
Well, if Clark’s daughter is taking the time to shout you out, that tells you all that you need to know about where they stand on this.

She’s heard things from her dad that make her feel like these articles were a really good thing.

Which makes me think that Hill is indeed the victim here even more so. Because Clark Hunt is going to know as much as about anyone.

Just waiting for someone to call out a member of the Clarks. ROFL

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 07:34 PM
When did this happen?

Zap Rowsdower
07-15-2019, 07:34 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/eh6qZiI8jWksvYqmKu/giphy.gif

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 07:35 PM
I guess that's a possibility too.

Then she said "slap me,slap me hard, choke me, choke me more"

duncan_idaho
07-15-2019, 07:37 PM

WHAT DID THE AUDIO SAY?

PERJURY

And his response to her when she asked where the bruises came from was ... ?

I can't figure out if those pictures are the same night or the ones taken the next day.

Mix of both I think. The ones in the blue shirt look like an apartment in the background.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 07:38 PM
MS. RAMSEY: It's my understanding from information that we have received that she's been seeing a psychologist for quite some time because of self mutilation.

pugsnotdrugs19
07-15-2019, 07:39 PM
Gracie Hunt is indirectly burying KCTV5 and the Star there. Which means big dick Clark ain’t happy either.

Hopefully heads roll or they aren’t allowed back in the building.

RealSNR
07-15-2019, 07:41 PM
Gracie, girl, you can't be using yellow background and white text. Just makes me ignore that shit. I ain't straining my eyes and getting glaucoma when the shit you have to say could very well be a goddamn brownie recipe.

SAUTO
Gracie Hunt is indirectly burying KCTV5 and the Star there. Which means big dick Clark ain’t happy either.

Hopefully heads roll or they aren’t allowed back in the building.

Actually that looks pretty direct there ROFL

Hammock Parties
MS. RAMSEY: Have you ever been bruised or had hickeys because of sex with him before?

ESPINAL: Yes.

Q. Okay. So when was the last time that you had sex with him prior to this supposedly occurring?

A. That day.

Passepartout
07-15-2019, 07:42 PM
Yeah as if more accusations come against him, then need to cut him. That is already two there with his child and recently his fiancee.

Coogs
07-15-2019, 07:42 PM
It seems to me that Hill's lawyer had a good point when she kept eluding to the fact that Crystal didn't leave, but instead came back in. IMO, if she really felt like her life/well being... or the babies life/well being... was in danger she would have left. Pants or no pants. She did say she had a long shirt on. Not sure where/when she put that on, as I don't recall reading that... just that he had torn the tee-shirt off.

Hell, maybe he tore it off when they had sex, and she put on the long shirt after that?!?!

Who really knows besides those two :shrug:

staylor26
07-15-2019, 07:43 PM
MS. RAMSEY: It's my understanding from information that we have received that she's been seeing a psychologist for quite some time because of self mutilation.

If true, then it’s hard to believe anything this girl says. She could’ve just as easily done that (pics) to herself.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 07:47 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/r6RoHBJj3SQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In58men
07-15-2019, 07:49 PM

Clark Hunts daughter

staylor26
07-15-2019, 07:51 PM
Yeah as if more accusations come against him, then need to cut him. That is already two there with his child and recently his fiancee.

Who the fuck is this retard?

FAX
07-15-2019, 07:53 PM
Who the **** is this retard?

I'm going with Bizarro Gracie Hunt.

FAX

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 07:54 PM

Which means Clark is gonna give Ty a huge contract.

Clay causing us to be in cap hell.

duncan_idaho
07-15-2019, 07:55 PM
It seems to me that Hill's lawyer had a good point when she kept eluding to the fact that Crystal didn't leave, but instead came back in. IMO, if she really felt like her life/well being... or the babies life/well being... was in danger she would have left. Pants or no pants. She did say she had a long shirt on. Not sure where/when she put that on, as I don't recall reading that... just that he had torn the tee-shirt off.

Hell, maybe he tore it off when they had sex, and she put on the long shirt after that?!?!

Who really knows besides those two :shrug:

If you read the transcript, she had it on when he came back from the shower. It stayed on until she went back in to get the rest of her stuff and the she reported the attack occurred (when it was then ripped and torn off).

The attorney did try to raise the point of why she wouldn’t leave, but her testimony made it pretty clear it was because she didn’t have pants on and had other things.

Espinal states she wasn’t afraid until she entered from the hallway to get the rest of her stuff.

If true, then it’s hard to believe anything this girl says. She could’ve just as easily done that (pics: to herself.

Is it possible. Sure. More easily believed because of recent inconsistencies and potential lies. Yeah. But just because someone is seeing a psychologist doesn’t mean they are self-harming. Smart move by Hill’s attorney, though.

Coogs
07-15-2019, 07:58 PM
I did read it. I have the timeline different than you. Not sure I want to read that whole thing again.

EDIT: I stand corrected! I re-read it and was wrong.

Hammock Parties
LIAR LIAR YOUR PANTS ON FIRE

Q. Did you struggle against him?

A. Yes. He had my hair. And he was grabbing it and,
and tossing me around the room.

Q. So was the fact that he had hold of your hair, did that cause you to be tossed around the room?

A. Yes.

3 Q. Okay. Were you able to get away from him?

4 A. He was pounding my head against the wall. And he eventually stopped.

Q. Did you see any damage to the apartment? I'm
sorry.

22 Did you see any damage to Mr. Hill's's room?

23 A. I didn't note any damage to his room, no.

24 Q. Any damage to his door or anything of that
nature?

25 A. There was none noted.

Chief Northman
Gracie, girl, you can't be using yellow background and white text. Just makes me ignore that shit. I ain't straining my eyes and getting glaucoma when the shit you have to say could very well be a goddamn brownie recipe.

GRACIE CAN SAY WHATEVER SHE DAMN WELL PLEASES ON WHATEVER COLOR BACKGROUND SHE WANTS!

What a DIME PIECE.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 08:05 PM
Which means Clark is gonna give Ty a huge contract.

Clay causing us to be in cap hell.

CLAY FUCKING SAVED THE KINGDOM

TWICE

AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT

In58men
07-15-2019, 08:07 PM
CLAY ****ING SAVED THE KINGDOM

TWICE

AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET IT

Bitch, you made videos glorifying Alex Smith.

**** you!!

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 08:10 PM
There is as much proof that they had rough sex as there is that he abused her.

And it's all based on her words.

In fact, it's probably LESS because the things she said happened CAN'T have happened if the apartment wasn't fucked to shit.

This guy was throwing her around the apartment and BANGING HER HEAD AGAINST THE WALL and there were no signs of a struggle?

AND NO SIGNS AT ALL of that in the photos?

Nuh uh, missy.

You're scum.

Halfcan
07-15-2019, 08:16 PM

:hmmm:

Does anyone speak Tennessean on the board? I think this Huckleberry is saying, if more unfounded accusations come against Reek- the Chiefs should just cut him?

GloryDayz
07-15-2019, 08:19 PM

^^^^ Dumbass motherfucker ^^^^^

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 08:23 PM
YO YO YO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">His attorney wanted to bring in &quot;experts&quot; on bruising patterns that contest that neither a chokehold or hands would make this. A choke hold would cause bruing in multiple areas of the neck, wide and illongated. Hands would leave hand print type patterns finger tips ect.</p>&mdash; Brown Dextrose III (@ExposeClusterBs) <a href="https://twitter.com/ExposeClusterBs/status/1150954050210471942?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Halfcan
07-15-2019, 08:24 PM

And it's all based on her words.

In fact, it's probably LESS because the things she said happened CAN'T have happened if the apartment wasn't ****ed to shit.

This guy was throwing her around the apartment and BANGING HER HEAD AGAINST THE WALL and there were no signs of a struggle?

AND NO SIGNS AT ALL of that in the photos?

Nuh uh, missy.

You're scum.
So if she is getting choked, punched in the face and stomach, thrown around the room and her head getting banged against the wall- wouldn't she be screaming? Why did nobody else in the building hear her screaming during this violent attack? :hmmm:

SAUTO

She didn't say rough sex caused it. Did he?

pugsnotdrugs19
Yeah, I’m pretty much sold. She did that shit to herself and made it up.

Which is really fucking gut wrenching if true because Hill’s name has been drug for years in connection to this.

SAUTO
07-15-2019, 08:26 PM
YO YO YO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">His attorney wanted to bring in &quot;experts&quot; on bruising patterns that contest that neither a chokehold or hands would make this. A choke hold would cause bruing in multiple areas of the neck, wide and illongated. Hands would leave hand print type patterns finger tips ect.</p>&mdash; Brown Dextrose III (@ExposeClusterBs) <a href="https://twitter.com/ExposeClusterBs/status/1150954050210471942?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Actually i think the testimony said the shirt being ripped off caused some of those marks.

Halfcan
07-15-2019, 08:33 PM

Which is really ****ing gut wrenching if true because Hill’s name has been drug for years in connection to this.

:clap:

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 08:41 PM
She didn't say rough sex caused it. Did he?

never had a chance

look at his lawyer

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_kGQyDXsAIGI7s?format=jpg&name=small

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 08:50 PM
Forgot how hot the anchor is on KMBC

i have a feeling they're gonna be even hotter tomorrow night

https://i.imgur.com/mQywaP0.png

In58men
07-15-2019, 08:52 PM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190716/16062b671cc0249507445d15eb55675a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 08:58 PM
TOGETHER NOW!

FringeNC
07-15-2019, 09:00 PM

Which is really ****ing gut wrenching if true because Hill’s name has been drug for years in connection to this.

Combine it with Hill's denials when he had no idea he was been taped, and a reasonable person would have serious doubts regarding Hill's guilt. A reasonable person -- not the KC Star editorial board.

cooper barrett
07-15-2019, 09:06 PM
You call that hot? And your still not able to get laid? Something in your head is ****ed up. This is hot. https://i.ytimg.com/vi/vO4itDa2o5g/hqdefault.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7jV1RwVQAAwXGj.jpg

Forgot how hot the anchor is on KMBC

i have a feeling they're gonna be even hotter tomorrow night

https://i.imgur.com/mQywaP0.png

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 09:09 PM
TOGETHER NOW!

Who?

cooper barrett
07-15-2019, 09:11 PM
I am calling Johnny Grisham, there is a series of books in this, movies too.

FAX
07-15-2019, 09:12 PM
Who is Kalani? It's like I've missed something ... or something.

Last I heard she ripped off her t-shirt, mashed her head against a wall, and strangled herself. I feel as though I'm falling behind here.

So ... did Kalani do it, or what?

FAX

RealSNR
07-15-2019, 09:13 PM
The NFL must have had this information ever since Hill put his name in for the draft, right?

Chiefs Pantalones
07-15-2019, 09:13 PM
When is the NFL gonna announce their ruling on this? It’s taking forever

srvy
07-15-2019, 09:16 PM
Who is Kalani? It's like I've missed something ... or something.

Last I heard she ripped off her t-shirt, mashed her head against a wall, and strangled herself. I feel as though I'm falling behind here.

So ... did Kalani do it, or what?

FAX

I think its his dog but at this point my head is spinning.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 09:16 PM

"Ezekiel Elliott victim of extortion attempt."

You have been prepped.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 09:18 PM

I'm taking a shot at Thursday 3:00

Or it could be Wednesday 2:00

If not either of those then Friday 9:00 AM

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 09:29 PM
WELL WELL WELL

WOMEN SPEAKING UP ALREADY?!

#reektoo

https://i.imgur.com/LhXa5Lv.png

Great Expectations
07-15-2019, 09:41 PM
I am calling Johnny Grisham, there is a series of books in this, movies too.

This doesn’t fit his SJW narrative, maybe 16 years ago, but not now...

-King-
07-15-2019, 09:46 PM
The NFL must have had this information ever since Hill put his name in for the draft, right?

Yeah. It's public info.

BlackOp
07-15-2019, 09:48 PM
Where are Gracie Hunt's comments located?

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-15-2019, 09:54 PM
Where are Gracie Hunt's comments located?

Post #3336

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 09:54 PM
Twitter is absolutely fucking ROASTING The Star and the The Espinals right now.

Real survivors of DV are speaking out and posting pics.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 09:55 PM
Yeah. It's public info.

No it's fucking not. Just shut the hell up for once and give us some credit.

KChiefs1
07-15-2019, 10:06 PM

Wednesday

Chiefs Pantalones
07-15-2019, 10:15 PM
"Ezekiel Elliott victim of extortion attempt."

You have been prepped.

I hope it’s soon. I don’t think he did shit. Crystal is a psycho. Gold digger

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 10:17 PM
The Chiefs reddit is absolutely fucking tearing apart Crystal.

They've been pounding on Reek for months.

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/cdpmhb/full_court_transcript_and_er_photos_from_tyreek/

-King-
07-15-2019, 10:25 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/cdpmhb/full_court_transcript_and_er_photos_from_tyreek/

Looks like you're tearing up Crystal and everybody else is like meh ROFL

eDave
07-15-2019, 10:29 PM

LMAO.

No they are not. They are tearing you apart.

You are high as a kite on all of this.

Hammock Parties
07-15-2019, 10:29 PM
crystaliar espinaliar

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Another interesting tidbit in Espinal’s account. According to her, Tyreek ripped her shirt off. Then when the incident was over he left &amp; came back 5-10 min later. In that time she gathered her things &amp; left. Remember: no pants, no shirt. <br><br>Did she not get dressed? <a href="https://t.co/mFjzZvfUmo">pic.twitter.com/mFjzZvfUmo</a></p>&mdash; Mind Rhino (@mind_rhino) <a href="https://twitter.com/mind_rhino/status/1150984720265699329?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FlorentinePogen
07-15-2019, 10:40 PM
what up HUNTS

Gracie Hunt is pretty damn hot. That's all I have to add to this conversation at the moment.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/fqw-eT98ToI/maxresdefault.jpg

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
07-15-2019, 11:03 PM
Gracie Hunt is pretty damn hot. That's all I have to add to this conversation at the moment.

Clark isn’t that bad looking of a guy. His wife is hot asf

cooper barrett
07-15-2019, 11:48 PM
https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/vp/2d83fb605b998113dd0e62032cbcf475/5DB5EE0D/t51.2885-15/e35/p1080x1080/62886055_2214022148717688_5814363514408264667_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com

https://i.redd.it/ds1xebzgdqoz.jpg

https://www.sportsgossip.com/wp-content/gallery/gracie-hunt-gallery/cache/8be0fb0545edc529701830c419864fff.jpg-nggid044017-ngg0dyn-1200x1200x100-00f0w010c011r110f110r010t010.jpg

RealSNR
07-16-2019, 12:06 AM
LMAO.

No they are not. They are tearing you apart.

You are high as a kite on all of this.

They're not exactly tearing him apart, either, dude.

kcxiv
07-16-2019, 12:07 AM
its more for tyreek and the rest pretty neutral to him!

ptlyon
07-16-2019, 06:40 AM
Wednesday

Which Wednesday?

FringeNC
07-16-2019, 06:47 AM

Interesting. Gracie Hunt may be more privy to some facts that we don't know about.

SAUTO
07-16-2019, 06:53 AM
WELL WELL WELL

WOMEN SPEAKING UP ALREADY?!

#reektoo

https://i.imgur.com/LhXa5Lv.png
the last part is funny "then that fucker said she did it to herself" but she's agreeing with clay who has been accusing someone of inflicting injuries on herself...ROFL

SAUTO
07-16-2019, 06:55 AM
i think in the interest of real detective work clay should put on a shirt of the same type (do we have pictures of it somewhere?) and let billay rip it off of him so we can see what kinds of injuries it leaves.

where are all the other pictures?

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 07:00 AM
the last part is funny "then that fucker said she did it to herself" but she's agreeing with clay who has been accusing someone of inflicting injuries on herself...ROFL

you're smarter than this

tyreek has never levied this accusation

furthermore, i never accused crystal of doing it to herself

but there is certainly reason to think she could have, based on the fact that she has a history of self mutilation

add in the fact that she ADMITTED IN COURT that Tyreek has bruised her before DURING SEX and they had sex THE HOUR BEFORE she went to the ER with injuries that appear to be FAR from domestic violence and MUCH CLOSER to rough sex

use your fucking brain

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-16-2019, 07:05 AM
SAUTO has had to much antifreeze contact over the years

SAUTO
07-16-2019, 07:06 AM
you're smarter than this

but there is certainly reason to think she could have, based on the fact that she has a history of self mutilation

add in the fact that she ADMITTED IN COURT that Tyreek has bruised her before DURING SEX and they had sex THE HOUR BEFORE she went to the ER with injuries that appear to be FAR from domestic violence and MUCH CLOSER to rough sex

use your fucking brain

i never said tyreek accused her of anything. but you and others have definitely said she could have or even did definitely do it to herself.

and for all you guys who said "why didnt anyone hear him beating her up" the same question goes to the rough sex. why didnt anyone hear that and testify thats all it was?

is there ANYWHERE at all where tyreek said it was from rough sex?

you'd think that would be his first statement if thats all it was.

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-16-2019, 07:13 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YzkESTzOWNQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 07:43 AM
is there ANYWHERE at all where tyreek said it was from rough sex?

you'd think that would be his first statement if thats all it was.

LMAO

HE TOOK A PLEA BARGAIN

SAUTO
07-16-2019, 08:10 AM
LMAO

HE TOOK A PLEA BARGAIN

he never made a statement to the police? he just pled not guilty when they came and arrested him?

he might have asked for a lawyer right off i guess.

FAX
07-16-2019, 08:14 AM
Curiosity is unpredictable, but I'm wondering if this thread has set the record for Most Little Rolly Dudes In A Single Thread.

FAX

O.city
07-16-2019, 08:50 AM
So we're still doing this? Ok

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 08:53 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Comes to a black male being involved . He asked her to leave and she never comply . That later led her to lying on him . I’m glad the truth is coming out . God knows (2/2)</p>&mdash; JUCO Football Frenzy (@JUCOFFrenzy) <a href="https://twitter.com/JUCOFFrenzy/status/1148700696709160960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 9, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

duncan_idaho
07-16-2019, 09:05 AM
you're smarter than this

use your fucking brain

Do we KNOW she has that? Or are you basing that all off a line of questioning by Hill’s defense attorney?

Do you and Marty have the rest of the photos?

Dartgod
07-16-2019, 09:05 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Comes to a black male being involved . He asked her to leave and she never comply . That later led her to lying on him . I’m glad the truth is coming out . God knows (2/2)</p>&mdash; JUCO Football Frenzy (@JUCOFFrenzy) <a href="https://twitter.com/JUCOFFrenzy/status/1148700696709160960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 9, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well, that settles it.

Naptown Chief
07-16-2019, 09:06 AM
So we're still doing this? Ok

It seems so..

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 09:08 AM
I have a very good feeling about this.

Halfcan
07-16-2019, 09:08 AM
Florio is such a little weasel. If I asked him to leave my apartment and he refused. I would love to punch him in the face, choke him, grab him by the hair and slam him around the room and then smash his head against the wall repeatedly.

KChiefs1
07-16-2019, 09:10 AM
Which Wednesday?

Hump Day

rabblerouser
07-16-2019, 09:21 AM
Florio is such a little weasel. If I asked him to leave my apartment and he refused. I would love to punch him in the face, choke him, grab him by the hair and slam him around the room and then smash his head against the wall repeatedly.

Sounds like rough sex to me.

staylor26
07-16-2019, 09:32 AM

About what? The potential suspension?

TEX
07-16-2019, 09:33 AM

I don't. I think it's going to be 8 games, that maybe gets reduced to 6. IMO, the media shit show has stirred up way too many people for it to be a minimum sentence. Will Goodell take a stand against it? Hope so. However, I'm NOT counting on it- no matter how much actual "good" evidence he has supporting Tyreek's cause, and no matter how it could affect the upcoming NFL CBA.

OnTheWarpath15
07-16-2019, 09:35 AM
I'm honestly starting to not give a shit what they give him, or don't give him.

Just make a fucking decision so the team can get to work with/without him, and so we stop talking about it.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 09:39 AM
SYG = stand your ground

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Said with a high level of certainty that her injuries were consistant of someone struggling and fighting someone removing them from the premise They had photos and video of &quot;victims&quot; being forcefully removed from night cluns who had alledged assault Which video didnt corrobberate</p>&mdash; Brown Dextrose III (@ExposeClusterBs) <a href="https://twitter.com/ExposeClusterBs/status/1151154049607245829?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

O.city
07-16-2019, 09:53 AM

Just make a ****ing decision so the team can get to work with/without him, and so we stop talking about it.

Same here.

Whats the fucking holdup?

staylor26
07-16-2019, 09:56 AM
Same here.

Whats the fucking holdup?

I don’t they want to announce anything right now because it’s the slowest time of the year in terms of sports news.

RealSNR
07-16-2019, 10:01 AM
I don’t they want to announce anything right now because it’s the slowest time of the year in terms of sports news.

They announced all those other suspensions. Why not this one?

SAUTO
07-16-2019, 10:14 AM

Because it's only going to be 2 games I think and they'll try to hide it a little imo

Chief Northman
07-16-2019, 10:14 AM
1) No way a decision is coming down Wednesday. It will happen late on a Friday to avoid media engagement, and closer to the beginning of camps to diffuse attention.

2) While the recent looks into the 2014 incident between Hill and Espinal have a bit of merit given the audio recording admissions, I doubt it will factor much into the NFL’s decision regarding Hill. That case has been tried already, a plea was submitted, a record expunged. Regardless how one feels about it, the matter at hand was the purported abuse of a minor.
The rest of this is just drama (in the eyes of the NFL).

3) Goodell did not need facts to punish Elliott and Brady. Even if they deem Hill not responsible for Zev’s injuries, they do have him uttering a verbal threat and admitting to forms or corporal punishment with regards to child discipline. In a court of law, Hill would not be charged (thus the prompting of shutting down the criminal investigation - no burden of proof). But this is the NFL, and the shield has been tarnished. Right or wrong, the optics are not good for Roger here.
I expect a 6-8 game suspension. Minimum. We won’t get a good answer as to why.

FAX
07-16-2019, 10:15 AM
It might make sense to delay the announcement because they are leaning toward 0 games.

And if that's the final decision, they can absolutely expect earsplitting and bellicose blowback from The Virtuous.

Better for Goodall to time the announcement closer to camp in order to cover the card with gobs of other NFL news. Unless there's an inordinate amount of evidence to analyze and review, I can think of no other rational reason to delay.

FAX

TEX
07-16-2019, 10:16 AM
3) Goodell did not need facts to punish Elliott and Brady. Even if they deem Hill not responsible for Zev’s injuries, they do have him uttering a verbal threat and admitting to forms or corporal punishment with regards to child discipline. In a court of law, Hill would not be charged (thus the prompting of shutting down the criminal investigation - no burden of proof). But this is the NFL, and the shield has been tarnished. Right or wrong, the optics are not good for Roger here.

Agreed.

staylor26
07-16-2019, 10:18 AM

Backlash.

TEX
07-16-2019, 10:19 AM
It might make sense to delay the announcement because they are leaning toward 0 games.

And if that's the final decision, they can absolutely expect earsplitting and bellicose blowback from The Virtuous.

Better for Goodall to time the announcement closer to camp in order to cover the card with gobs of other NFL news. Unless there's an inordinate amount of evidence to analyze and review, I can think of no other rational reason to delay.

FAX

I thought about that angle as well. Maybe they do want to try and minimize the backlash. Maybe no news is good news... :shrug:

The "Because Chiefs" side of my brain says 8 games though.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 10:19 AM
I expect a 6-8 game suspension.

I'll fucking sign off CP forever if he gets more than four games.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 10:20 AM

FAX

FAX THE WISE

Chief Northman
07-16-2019, 10:22 AM
I'll ****ing sign off CP forever if he gets more than four games.

Not worth it dude.

This is unilateral Roger we’re talking about. Facts be damned.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 10:34 AM
i'll go back to belize and eat another bug

dirk digler
07-16-2019, 10:43 AM

Just make a fucking decision so the team can get to work with/without him, and so we stop talking about it.

Amen

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-16-2019, 11:32 AM
1) No way a decision is coming down Wednesday. It will happen late on a Friday to avoid media engagement, and closer to the beginning of camps to diffuse attention.

2) While the recent looks into the 2014 incident between Hill and Espinal have a bit of merit given the audio recording admissions, I doubt it will factor much into the NFL’s decision regarding Hill. That case has been tried already, a plea was submitted, a record expunged. Regardless how one feels about it, the matter at hand was the purported abuse of a minor.
The rest of this is just drama (in the eyes of the NFL).

If Goodell gives Ty anything over 4 he'll be stripped of his authority in the CBA. players have had enough of his him thinking he's god. Goodell also knows the football world wants to see these playmakers play ball and that puts money in the leagues pocket.

IowaHawkeyeChief
07-16-2019, 11:42 AM
If Goodell gives Ty anything over 4 he'll be stripped of his authority in the CBA. players have had enough of his him thinking he's god. Goodell also knows the football world wants to see these playmakers play ball and that puts money in the leagues pocket.

^this^
Four to two at the most...

If you can get suspended for your secretly recorded words in a fight with your wife or girlfriend, the NFLPA will go all in during CBA negotiations... Therefore it could be zero.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 11:46 AM
lawyers be weighing in

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I’ve got an hour before work and a copy of the preliminary hearing transcript from Tyreek Hill’s 2014 case. Several people have asked me for my thoughts so I’m going to read through it and live tweet as I go. First, let’s talk about what a preliminary hearing is:</p>&mdash; Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) <a href="https://twitter.com/horsepire/status/1151098616569688065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dunerdr
07-16-2019, 11:59 AM
patiently waits for live tweets because i dont have twitter anymore..

ToxSocks
07-16-2019, 12:06 PM
Making those photos available and digging this back up was a bad move. She clearly has a welt under her eye and her forehead looks to have some small welts too.

That scratch around her neck seems fairly significant.

Your your twitter lawyer buddy keeps reminding everyone that the bruising will look worse two days after these pictures.

JFC GoChiefs you're fucking this all up.

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 12:10 PM
LMAO

chill baby, the noose is closing

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 01:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_nqOroXYAAEGff?format=jpg&name=900x900

Chief Northman
07-16-2019, 01:17 PM

Are you implying Tyreek will be a Chief until he is 50?

Coogs
07-16-2019, 01:18 PM
patiently waits for live tweets because i dont have twitter anymore..

Just click on his link at the bottom of that post.

Dunerdr
07-16-2019, 01:43 PM
Just click on his link at the bottom of that post.

i dont actually care enough for a click at this point, just waiting for a verdict.

New World Order
07-16-2019, 01:44 PM

ROFL

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 01:46 PM
Are you implying Tyreek will be a Chief until he is 50?

bitch aged him

srvy
07-16-2019, 02:48 PM

I feel good
https://media1.giphy.com/media/Gg5V4DeHMdaeY/source.gif

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 08:26 PM
LAWYER WEIGHING IN

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Espinal&#39;s shirt is still in Hill&#39;s room, so he obviously hasn&#39;t taken any measures to clean it or cover up evidence. But there&#39;s no damage to the room, no physical evidence of any kind? That&#39;s...very surprising, considering what alleged occurred.</p>&mdash; Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) <a href="https://twitter.com/horsepire/status/1151315530273263621?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hammock Parties
07-16-2019, 10:06 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/91/46/539146b101051d1fe057a340b158e328.gif

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Bachelor and <a href="https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@BacheloretteABC</a> creator Mike Fleiss was accused of attacking his pregnant wife, Laura Fleiss. <a href="https://t.co/zymTGhR2SP">https://t.co/zymTGhR2SP</a></p>&mdash; Twitter Moments (@TwitterMoments) <a href="https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/1151340033338515456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BlackOp
07-17-2019, 12:37 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/91/46/539146b101051d1fe057a340b158e328.gif

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Bachelor and <a href="https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@BacheloretteABC</a> creator Mike Fleiss was accused of attacking his pregnant wife, Laura Fleiss. <a href="https://t.co/zymTGhR2SP">https://t.co/zymTGhR2SP</a></p>&mdash; Twitter Moments (@TwitterMoments) <a href="https://twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/1151340033338515456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's the type of reporting that Fat Brooke was hired to do...someone (Rosen) got the brilliant idea to integrate tabloid gossip level retardation...and merge it into beat reporting.

That worked out well.....if having an entire city hate you was the goal.

07-17-2019, 01:46 AM

Thats where I'm at.

BlackOp
07-17-2019, 02:29 AM
Never let these shitheads twist facts to confuse you...they had one motivation. Exploit real-life tragedy for profit.

Listening to them rationalize what they did is ****ing gross...and try to "loophole" their way out of it. There is no loophole...they are parasites. A social cancer...

They think they are smart enough to veil their true intentions...that Rosen guy needs to go...he's a psycho. The guy from KCTV5 is a psycho too...they are so ****ed up..they dont even realize how ****ed up they are. They are only talking bullshit, now, to save money and their career...they are seriously spiritually compromised.

I think they are frightening...just the void and detachment.

Never let them forget...they dont get to walk away.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 06:28 AM
Heard Rosen was a drunk.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 06:30 AM
LAWYER BOI

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The weaknesses in the State’s case: 1) law enforcement did very little: they didn’t extensively interview Hill, if at all; they didn’t check either party’s phones; they didn’t find any forensic evidence at the crime scene; they don’t appear to have interviewed many witnesses</p>&mdash; Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) <a href="https://twitter.com/horsepire/status/1151467689744859137?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">2 (cont) the discrepancy between what Espinal says happened and the physical evidence, or lack thereof. These allegations were *brutal.* The photos you saw were not (though again, we don’t have them all). Hill’s room was not.</p>&mdash; Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) <a href="https://twitter.com/horsepire/status/1151467693020598272?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Hog's Gone Fishin
07-17-2019, 06:47 AM
I hope we get closure today. I can't focus on fishing until then.

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 06:57 AM
Notice how the lawyer guy mentions we don't have all the pictures?

Why didn't you guys post them all?

FringeNC
07-17-2019, 06:59 AM

I'm guessing if there were really incriminating photos out there, Brooke Pryor and The Star's op/ed writers would have them plastered on every page of the paper.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 06:59 AM

why didn't you?

FAX
07-17-2019, 07:54 AM
The additional photographs are too disturbing, Mr. SAUTO.

They depict what appears to be an unidentifiable, silver, circular craft landing atop Tyreek's building and several little alien dudes probing Baby Mama and wiping her mind. The little alien dudes are creepy as all get out.

FAX

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 07:57 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I think the plea deal says a lot about how the State viewed the strength of its case. The allegations were heinous. The State offered slap on wrist. That doesn’t really add up, unless...the State saw that this case was a disaster in the making at trial &amp; was desperate for a deal</p>&mdash; Bird Law Expert (@horsepire) <a href="https://twitter.com/horsepire/status/1151473504505626624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 17, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:00 AM
why didn't you?

Well probably because I didn't have any of them or even post 1...

So why did the guys who "just wanted to let this story tell itself" not post all the pictures?

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 08:06 AM
Well probably because I didn't have any of them or even post 1...

So why did the guys who "just wanted to let this story tell itself" not post all the pictures?

we posted everything we have

the question you should ask is....why wasn't this stuff posted by someone else earlier?

i know for a fact local media had this stuff

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:08 AM
we posted everything we have

Ok. Then why didn't they give you all of them?

In58men
07-17-2019, 08:08 AM
He good?

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 08:09 AM

because tyreek is a MONSTER

In58men
07-17-2019, 08:09 AM

Fuck bro just let it go already. Do something with your life.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 08:15 AM
the court transcripts and photos do two things:

1. Show that the plea deal was offered because the case was flimsy as fuck. Tyreek could easily have gotten off, which is why he initially plead NOT GUILTY. But the plea deal was so good, it wasn't worth risking conviction.

2. There is very little physical evidence that the incident described by Espinal actually happened. Both on her, and in the room. Tyreek Hill is LEFT HANDED. Where are the marks on the right side of her face if he was wailing away on her?

None of this was published by local media, despite the fact they had it all. In 2016.

They were content to let the narrative that this girl's flesh was hanging off her face ride as the truth...

Makes you think...

Dartgod
07-17-2019, 08:16 AM

I was under the impression that they didn't have them either.

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:23 AM
I was under the impression that they didn't have them either.

I wonder if they realized that? Surely they did, right?

Seems disingenuous when they are writing that they just wanted to put the info out there and let people make their own decisions. Especially when they didn't tell people they weren't posting all the pictures.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 08:25 AM
Seems disingenuous

You're one to talk.

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:26 AM
Fuck bro just let it go already. Do something with your life.

See posts like this are hilarious.

In the past week I've worked 30 hours. Fished below truman dam every day but 3 and those days I fished tablerock and beaver lakes...

I think I've done plenty with my life lately...

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:26 AM
You're one to talk.

Actually this isn't accurate...

Codered
07-17-2019, 08:27 AM
I wonder if they realized that? Surely they did, right?

Seems disingenuous when they are writing that they just wanted to put the info out there and let people make their own decisions. Especially when they didn't tell people they weren't posting all the pictures.

Especially when they used the point previously that KCTV5 didn't release the full recorded audio conversation so that the fans could make their own decision. If you have all the pictures and only hand-select the ones you want your audience to see then how is that any different?

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:30 AM
Especially when they used the point previously that KCTV5 didn't release the full recorded audio conversation so that the fans could make their own decision. If you have all the pictures and only hand-select the ones you want your audience to see then how is that any different? well supposedly they didnt get them all. But surely they knew that.

So yeah seems hypocritical.

Dartgod
07-17-2019, 08:32 AM
I was making an assumption, but it does make me wonder if they (Marty & Clay) do have all the pictures. And if they do, why weren't they posted?

I fully admit that even if the other pictures show more bruising and other evidence of a physical attack, that doesn't mean that Tyreek was the one that did it, especially with the lack of physical evidence in his home.

So, do you guys have the pictures?

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 08:32 AM
Especially when they used the point previously that KCTV5 didn't release the full recorded audio conversation so that the fans could make their own decision. If you have all the pictures and only hand-select the ones you want your audience to see then how is that any different?

We released everything we had.

Codered
07-17-2019, 08:33 AM
I was making an assumption, but it does make me wonder if they (Marty & Clay) do have all the pictures. And if they do, why weren't they posted?

I fully admit that even if the other pictures show more bruising and other evidence of a physical attack, that doesn't mean that Tyreek was the one that did it, especially with the lack of physical evidence in his home.

So, do you guys have the pictures?

Right, I was under the impression they had them.

Dartgod
07-17-2019, 08:33 AM
We released everything we had.

Thank you.

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:34 AM
If they don't, why weren't they given them?

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:34 AM
I'd like to see the shirt, and where it was found.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 08:40 AM
You should be FAR more concerned that local media had this stuff for TWO YEARS and did NOTHING.

Tyreek Hill supposedly BEAT THE HELL out of this girl and she looked like THAT?

DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:43 AM
You should be FAR more concerned that local media had this stuff for TWO YEARS and did NOTHING.

Tyreek Hill supposedly BEAT THE HELL out of this girl and she looked like THAT?

DOES. NOT. COMPUTE.
Why would they have ever posted them?

Do you think tyreek would have liked that? No way imo

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:43 AM
But keep deflecting

FAX
07-17-2019, 08:46 AM
If my memory hasn't failed entirely, I think I read somewhere along the way that the authorities only used selected photographs in the case ... not all of them ... and only those photos were/are available. I also believe that somewhere we were told that the police only released certain pics as part of the public record.

Or maybe this was speculation by some anonymous twitter geek. Nonetheless, those tidbits were stated somewhere along the way, as I recall.

PS: I gots no link.

FAX

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 08:46 AM
Why would they have ever posted them?

Do you think tyreek would have liked that? No way imo

Legal analysis of the prelim shows how flimsy the case was and why he plead guilty. Both of these things cast extreme doubt on the idea that he plead guilty because he actually did it.

The photos are obvious. They do not show DV.

Doob02
07-17-2019, 08:52 AM
So He Good??

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 08:53 AM
Legal analysis of the prelim shows how flimsy the case was and why he plead guilty. Both of these things cast extreme doubt on the idea that he plead guilty because he actually did it.

The photos are obvious. They do not show DV.

How can it simultaneously show a flimsy case AND why he would plead guilty? Don't the two statements contradict each other?

And those photos COULD definitely show DV...

FAX
07-17-2019, 09:09 AM
So ... I work with a black audio engineer from time to time. He is now 35 years old, but when he was 19, he was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell.

What the popo actually found was a roach, some seeds and twigs, and a set of scales in his home. He had been stopped for a traffic violation, they found the roach in the car, asked him for permission to search his apartment and he granted them permission without thinking about the scales or feeling any sense of guilt.

A few procedural steps later, he's in court for jury selection (he could not afford a private attorney and was represented by a public defender). This occurred in Shelbyville Tennessee ... a very, very conservative town. The jury pool included only 7 black persons. During voir dire, it was determined by the judge that each of those 7 people were either distant family members (3rd cousins and the like) or friends of the family. (Not a big black population in Shelbyville.) End result? Zero black jury members.

Convicted. Sentenced to 7 years. Out in 4. Probation for the remainder. Could not find a job for years because of his record.

Now, this is a very intelligent guy who actually got two degrees while incarcerated and speaks on behalf of the Department of Corrections promoting an initiative that educates prisoners. Nice dude. Utterly harmless. Entire life screwed up to this point.

The moral of the story is that a courtroom is not a comfortable or pleasant place to find yourself if you're a young black kid in a conservative community.

This is a factor that a lot of people are overlooking in this Tyreek deal, IMHO.

FAX

rabblerouser
07-17-2019, 09:10 AM
How can it simultaneously show a flimsy case AND why he would plead guilty? Don't the two statements contradict each other?

Since you obviously either have no short-term memory, or just totally missed this :

the court transcripts and photos do two things:

1. Show that the plea deal was offered because the case was flimsy as ****. Tyreek could easily have gotten off, which is why he initially plead NOT GUILTY. But the plea deal was so good, it wasn't worth risking conviction.

2. There is very little physical evidence that the incident described by Espinal actually happened. Both on her, and in the room. Tyreek Hill is LEFT HANDED. Where are the marks on the right side of her face if he was wailing away on her?

None of this was published by local media, despite the fact they had it all. In 2016.

They were content to let the narrative that this girl's flesh was hanging off her face ride as the truth...

Makes you think...

But they DEFINITELY don't support her claims about what happened...and since she's a proven ****ing liar...just shut the **** up now.

O.city
07-17-2019, 09:19 AM
Didn't Grunny say we'd hear something today?

-King-
07-17-2019, 09:24 AM
So ... I work with a black audio engineer from time to time. He is now 35 years old, but when he was 19, he was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana with intent to sell.

What the popo actually found was a roach, some seeds and twigs, and a set of scales in his home. He had been stopped for a traffic violation, they found the roach in the car, asked him for permission to search his apartment and he granted them permission without thinking about the scales or feeling any sense of guilt.

A few procedural steps later, he's in court for jury selection (he could not afford a private attorney and was represented by a public defender). This occurred in Shelbyville Tennessee ... a very, very conservative town. The jury pool included only 7 black persons. During voir dire, it was determined by the judge that each of those 7 people were either distant family members (3rd cousins and the like) or friends of the family. (Not a big black population in Shelbyville.) End result? Zero black jury members.

Convicted. Sentenced to 7 years. Out in 4. Probation for the remainder. Could not find a job for years because of his record.

Now, this is a very intelligent guy who actually got two degrees while incarcerated and speaks on behalf of the Department of Corrections promoting an initiative that educates prisoners. Nice dude. Utterly harmless. Entire life screwed up to this point.

The moral of the story is that a courtroom is not a comfortable or pleasant place to find yourself if you're a young black kid in a conservative community.

This is a factor that a lot of people are overlooking in this Tyreek deal, IMHO.

FAX

What's frustrating to me is that black people have been talking about how unfair the justice system is for decades and some including people on this forum have either ignored it or outright dismissed it. But suddenly want to bring it up when it's a case involving a player on their favorite team. They'll make fun of Kaepernick kneeling for police injustice but then flip around and blame racism for the predicament Tyreek finds himself in. It's all disingenuous.

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 09:25 AM

The flimsy case is why the plea deal was offered. And the deal was SO GOOD, he took it rather than risk conviction.

Those photos do not show DV. PARTICULARLY not the claims she made.

Perineum Ripper
07-17-2019, 09:27 AM
The flimsy case is why the plea deal was offered. And the deal was SO GOOD, he took it rather than risk conviction.

Those photos do not show DV. PARTICULARLY not the claims she made.

How long have you worked in domestic violence?

Momma has done it for around 6 years now, and I have been around in for a couple. Those pictures most certainly could show it, but I do agree that it doesn’t line up with what she describes

Hammock Parties
07-17-2019, 09:34 AM
How long have you worked in domestic violence?

Momma has done it for around 6 years now, and I have been around in for a couple. Those pictures most certainly could show it, but I do agree that it doesn’t line up with what she describes

Rough sex.

FAX
07-17-2019, 09:34 AM
What's frustrating to me is that black people have been talking about how unfair the justice system is for decades and some including people on this forum have either ignored it or outright dismissed it. But suddenly want to bring it up when it's a case involving a player on their favorite team. They'll make fun of Kaepernick kneeling for police injustice but then flip around and blame racism for the predicament Tyreek finds himself in. It's all disingenuous.

This friend of mine is 100% convinced that his problems stemmed from racism. Started with the traffic stop (profiling) continued with convincing him to agree to the warrantless home search (intimidation), and ended with an all-white jury, a white lawyer, and an elderly white judge who was probably descended from Nathan Bedford Forrest (totally screwed). And he may very well be right. A jury of your peers, yet nobody in the box that shares your color or life experience or values? That doesn't sit well.

But I have to wonder if the problem wasn't race as much as it was poverty. We know those two things are deeply connected, but if you can separate them in order to look at it objectively, a slightly different picture emerges.

A young, black kid has a FAR better chance of receiving fair treatment if he has an excellent private attorney. When you're saddled with a PD who's part of the vortex you've found yourself in, you're likely going to plea or serve some time.

FAX

SAUTO
07-17-2019, 09:35 AM
Since you obviously either have no short-term memory, or just totally missed this :

But they DEFINITELY don't support her claims about what happened...and since she's a proven ****ing liar...just shut the **** up now.
Hey dumb fuck...

I've already acknowledged the pictures don't show as much as she said.
But I also wonder why we didn't see them all...

Now you can shut the fuck up.

rabblerouser
07-17-2019, 09:39 AM
Hey dumb ****...

I've already acknowledged the pictures don't show as much as she said.
But I also wonder why we didn't see them all...

Now you can shut the **** up.

Ok. Keep making yourself out to be permanently obtuse.