PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 01:59 PM
https://www.scribd.com/document/414275806/ONE-HILLUVA-STORY-HOW-TYREEK-IS-NOT-ONLY-INNOCENT-HE-IS-A-VICTIM?fbclid=IwAR0FwZfk2GJgbik2c00rRegN3iusLOjKCHxcUOQKzGHP-TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn&#39;t about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. <a href="https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4">https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4</a></p>&mdash; Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) <a href="https://twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom/status/1150543493258854400?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 14, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence &amp; Court Transcripts from Tyreek&#39;s March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down &amp; more .... <a href="https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i">https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i</a></p>&mdash; Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) <a href="https://twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom/status/1150918686250692608?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 16, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

el borracho
06-23-2019, 02:04 PM
1st

ptlyon
06-23-2019, 02:06 PM
2nd

TimeForWasp
06-23-2019, 02:10 PM
turd

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 02:11 PM
Fuck, I said all this back in March.

Rabble-damas.

Lprechaun
06-23-2019, 02:11 PM
So basically everything we knew already put into a single article or did I miss something?

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 02:13 PM
So basically everything we knew already put into a single article or did I miss something?

You missed everything.

Lprechaun
06-23-2019, 02:17 PM
You missed everything.

Hows that again?
Wasnt it weeks ago we knew it boiled down to extortion, Hill was most likely innocent of all wrongdoing and he would most likely serve a small suspension.
What did I miss?

dirk digler
06-23-2019, 02:18 PM
I think it is positive news that Hill met with the NFL a couple of weeks ago and that the FBI is looking into the Espinal family for extortion.

Lprechaun
06-23-2019, 02:18 PM
Dont get me wrong. I'm glad they put it in am article and hopefully it makes its rounds ( it wont but here's to hoping)

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 02:20 PM
Wasnt it weeks ago we knew it boiled down to extortion

This has not been reported by anyone.

Nor has the fact that Hill has met with the NFL.

Nor has the facts of the Espinal-Media conspiracy.

Nor has the re-characterization of Tyreek's "threat."

Please stop.

Lprechaun
06-23-2019, 02:24 PM
This has not been reported by anyone.

Nor has the fact that Hill has met with the NFL.

Nor has the facts of the Espinal-Media conspiracy.

Nor has the re-characterization of Tyreek's "threat."

Please stop.
Reported no, posted yes.
Maybe not in as much detail but we all knew he met with the league probably almost immediately and then after.
Media conspiracy is new...sort of. We all knew 9 minutes of the phone call is missing and we put two and two together.
We also discussed what Hill may have meant with the Threat as soon as it came out about the texts.

TribalElder
06-23-2019, 02:26 PM
In

Free the cheetah

Lprechaun
06-23-2019, 02:29 PM
In

Free the cheetah

Initially I overreacted like many and within a couple days thought to wait it out and look objectionably at it.
This article along with a lot of theories posted here over the last few months make me appreciate the man Hill may have become. He very well could have turned a corner and become what his kids will need. Good for him and good for us fans.

Dante84
06-23-2019, 02:35 PM
As far as “new” news for us:
+ NFL met with Hill and his team last week and the general mood was good
+ Hill shared that his threat wasn’t physical but rather based on what he has on her (still unknown)
+ because of optics, NFL may suspend for 1-2 games, dropped from four

A lot of speculation about the Espinal family targeting Brooke Pryor and KCTV5.
Speculation that the Espinal family/Crystal is being investigated by the FBI for extortion.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 02:36 PM
UPVOTE:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/c4anin/tyreek_hill_article_just_released/?sort=new

And someone get this on r/NFL

Skyy God
06-23-2019, 02:37 PM
Good read. High points:

1) 1-2 game suspension likely based on threat optics.

2) Prior to the abuse allegation, Hill and the Chiefs were close to an extension, but Drew Rosenhaus balked.

3) Likely the Chiefs extend Hill for 3 years on a smaller deal. Yea scandal discount.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 02:37 PM
Speculation that the Espinal family/Crystal is being investigated by the FBI for extortion.

How do you know that's only speculation?

Dante84
06-23-2019, 02:38 PM
How do you know that's only speculation?

Didn’t say it was a bad thing re: speculation. Just saying that it hasn’t been confirmed anywhere.

I want to believe it too.

Discuss Thrower
06-23-2019, 02:41 PM
UPVOTE:

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/c4anin/tyreek_hill_article_just_released/?sort=new

And someone get this on r/NFL

oh yeah. An article referring to Espinal as 'batshit crazy' is definitely going to fly in that SJW-dominated outlet
:rolleyes:

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 02:42 PM
Didn’t say it was a bad thing re: speculation. Just saying that it hasn’t been confirmed anywhere.

I want to believe it too.

Fuck, this thread is going to get the RR treatment.

Dante84
06-23-2019, 02:44 PM
****, this thread is going to get the RR treatment.

Hey if I’m incorrect, please correct me and tell me how. Like I said, will be happy if that’s the case.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 02:46 PM

HAHAHA

Right. Because this doesn't exist:

https://i.imgur.com/hOxhEkt.jpg

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
No information here. Awful article, IMO. Misleading thread title.

Fact: Tyreek has more abuse allegations than receptions in the AFC Championship game.

Imon Yourside
I'm not making any judgements until I hear from Deflowereeod

Dante84
06-23-2019, 02:47 PM
HAHAHA

Right. Because this doesn't exist:

https://i.imgur.com/hOxhEkt.jpg

I’m not challenging you, relax.

That’s the tweet that set things off. I agree.

The stuff around it is speculation.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 02:52 PM
I’m not challenging you, relax.

That’s the tweet that set things off. I agree.

The stuff around it is speculation.

Dude. That is Crystal's godmother.

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to put two and two together, even with the "published facts" we know.

Dante84
06-23-2019, 02:55 PM
Dude. That is Crystal's godmother.

You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to put two and two together, even with the "published facts" we know.

I’m aware. The article says Brooke and KCTV were targeted. That tweet hits all KC news stations, and not Brooke.

I’m not trying to argue or shit on the article. I’m just saying that there is some speculation, which I hope proves right.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 02:58 PM
Hey if I’m incorrect, please correct me and tell me how. Like I said, will be happy if that’s the case.

You're speculating about speculation.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 02:58 PM
I’m aware. The article says Brooke and KCTV were targeted. That tweet hits all KC news stations, and not Brooke.

I’m not trying to argue or shit on the article. I’m just saying that there is some speculation, which I hope proves right.

You should re-read the nonsense in The Star which cites "a source." ROFL

Dante84
06-23-2019, 02:59 PM
You're speculating about speculation.

That’s speculative

Bowser
06-23-2019, 03:11 PM
"...unless it's Bob Sutton's game plan."

Perfection

Bowser
06-23-2019, 03:12 PM
No information here. Awful article, IMO. Misleading thread title.

Fact: Tyreek has more abuse allegations than receptions in the AFC Championship game.

Everybody give Rudy some attention.

carcosa
06-23-2019, 03:25 PM
This is pretty poorly written but I hope it's true!

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 03:31 PM
Everybody give Rudy some attention.

Is Rudy a Black Bob mult?

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 03:31 PM
ROFL.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 03:39 PM
ROFL.

Dick Jones is wanted for murder.

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 03:43 PM
Dick Jones is wanted for murder.

Who ever wrote that should be. They thought so much of it they left off the name of the author...

LoneWolf
06-23-2019, 03:46 PM
Who ever wrote that should be. They thought so much of it they left off the name of the author...

Do you not believe the story and if so, why not?

Lprechaun
06-23-2019, 03:48 PM

The link doesnt have a link so it cant be true to him.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 03:53 PM
The link doesnt have a link so it cant be true to him.

Ooooooooh yeah - link within a link. Gotta have it.

Even though the article basically spells out everything me and Clay have been saying (and SAUTO has been denying)...

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 03:54 PM

KC Star did the same thing.

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 03:56 PM

I don't know what to believe at this point. But it appears tyreek and the GF are both at the same point in the reintegration process. Both are getting visits. The other article says they both admitted to spanking with a belt.

And once again, why not put your name on it?

oldman
06-23-2019, 03:57 PM
I don't know who this person is, but if what the article says is true a lot of people should be canned. Just because you're stupid shouldn't give you a pass.
After the whole tape came out, I began to think it was extortion of sorts with the Espinal family and "Meredith" as the perpetrators. If the FBI is involved, things don't look good for them and they deserve every bit of misery they receive.

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 03:58 PM
And what about the supposed welts and bruises? Not from child abuse? Those seemed to be forgotten in this article.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 03:58 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/481qr5WC9Vd3a/giphy.gif

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 04:01 PM
And what about the supposed welts and bruises? Not from child abuse? Those seemed to be forgotten in this article.

Apparently the welts and bruises were from Crystal, who admitted that she may have went overboard when disciplining the child, but according to the State of Kansas doesn't constitute abuse.

So, neither one abused the boy.

She's just batshit crazy, and they want her to get help.

The boy is going through something called "reintroduction".

You must've missed all that...

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 04:01 PM
I don't know what to believe at this point. But it appears tyreek and the GF are both at the same point in the reintegration process.

Actually we have confirmed proof that Tyreek has visitation rights. That video was recent.

Crystal? Not so much. Those photos could have been old. She is a charlatan.

And once again, why not put your name on it?

Marty is a private citizen. Not a reporter with a public face. He deserves some level of anonymity, especially given the controversial nature of this story and the fact he is a family man.

You should respect that, which is more than anyone can say for every post you have made on this topic.

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 04:02 PM
Actually we have confirmed proof that Tyreek has visitation rights. That video was recent.

Marty is a private citizen. Not a reporter with a public face. He deserves some level of anonymity, especially given the controversial nature of this story and the fact he is a family man.

You should respect that, which is more than anyone can say for every post you have made on this topic.

Lol to all this.

Private citizen. Anonymity. But you say his name? ROFL

Hammock Parties

Crystal admitted guilt for that.

And as the article clearly states, there is no 11th hour evidence coming that will fly in the face of that.

SAUTO
Apparently the welts and bruises were from Crystal, who admitted that she may have went overboard when disciplining the child, but according to the State of Kansas doesn't constitute abuse.

So, neither one abused the boy.

She's just batshit crazy, and they want her to get help.

The boy is going through something called "reintroduction".

You must've missed all that...

I missed where anyone else said this.

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 04:03 PM

And as the article clearly states, there is no 11th hour evidence coming that will fly in the face of that.

ROFL

oldman
06-23-2019, 04:04 PM

Brooke is young and dumb, trying to make a name for herself. Maybe a good slap like a dismissal will teach her something. KCTV5 has been a source of yellow journalism for years and would have been the one I went after, too.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 04:04 PM
At this point we can only assume SAUTO is Sergio Espinal.

Jamie
06-23-2019, 04:05 PM

Is your point that this story is as poorly reported as the Star's story that this board has been shitting on for three months?

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 04:05 PM

And as the article clearly states, there is no 11th hour evidence coming that will fly in the face of that. but this article says they both did. Why should we not believe it?

The investigation into the couple’s parenting accelerated when Overland Park police checked on the boy in March and found bruises and welts on his body. Both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3 year old with their hands and a belt, but prosecutors can’t determine for sure which parent, or if both, went too far.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-23-2019, 04:06 PM
Love seeing the morons that claimed they had sources fitted with gourmet clown shoes. Pathetic the level some go..

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 04:07 PM
Is your point that this story is as poorly reported as the Star's story that this board has been shitting on for three months?

That seems to be a perfect summation of it.

All you other guys can continue your circle jerk now.

tyecopeland
06-23-2019, 04:08 PM

I think it could have been written by hammock parties and SDH.

Pitt Gorilla
06-23-2019, 04:08 PM
Love seeing the morons that claimed they had sources fitted with gourmet clown shoes. Pathetic the level some go..60% of "fans" on this site voted to release him. That's pathetic.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-23-2019, 04:10 PM
60% of "fans" on this site voted to release him. That's pathetic.

Those that waited it out are the only ones deserving of respect.

TLO
06-23-2019, 04:12 PM
60% of "fans" on this site voted to release him. That's pathetic.

Yep. At the time the evidence looked pretty damming. It appears we weren't getting the entire story.

Shit happens. Move on.

Monty
06-23-2019, 04:14 PM

Seconded on the respect piece. He's a good guy and should have some level of privacy.

My only comment on the piece today is that his writing style is and always has been that of a gumshoe detective and/or a conspiracy theorist, but that's been discussed before and probably won't change.

We'll see Hill score TDs this year, for that I'm very excited.

For those that will be upset by Hill being on the team/scoring TDs, this is for you:

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/aLzbKXpoiKxBm" width="480" height="250" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/middle-finger-aLzbKXpoiKxBm">via GIPHY</a></p>

Simply Red
06-23-2019, 04:14 PM
This is pretty poorly written but I hope it's true!

F yas

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
06-23-2019, 04:15 PM
Is Rudy a Black Bob mult?

Ive been around here for over half my life. Respect me, bitch

TLO
06-23-2019, 04:15 PM
Those that waited it out are the only ones deserving of respect.

Previously convicted abuser accused of abusing.

Yeah.. 99.9% of the time the second accusation is proven to be true.

Thank God that my favorite NFL team the Kansas City Chiefs and Tyreek Hill beat the odds here!

TLO
06-23-2019, 04:17 PM
And yes, I'll still cheer like crazy when Tyreek makes amazing plays. I don't really care if he' a POS person. He's a POS Kansas City Chief and an amazing player

Let's go win the fucking SuperBowl.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 04:22 PM
but this article says they both did. Why should we not believe it?

you should

not a crime

Three7s
06-23-2019, 04:23 PM
I'm starting to think some people want him to be guilty.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 04:24 PM
Previously convicted abuser accused of abusing.

ACTUALLY

he was not convicted

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 04:26 PM
ACTUALLY

he was not convicted

Correct.

He was charged, took a plea, completed the terms of the plea, record expunged, no conviction.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-23-2019, 04:27 PM
ACTUALLY

he was not convicted

He was by our resident private detectives (who have absolute dogshit sources)

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 04:31 PM

This Is Also correct

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 04:42 PM

The investigation into the couple’s parenting accelerated when Overland Park police checked on the boy in March and found bruises and welts on his body. Both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3 year old with their hands and a belt, but prosecutors can’t determine for sure which parent, or if both, went too far.

Common sense tells you this is bullshit. You will never convince me if they knew a crime has been committed both wouldn't be charged and let it play out in court. The "we don't know which one did it" narrative is a crock of shit. If thats true the prosecutor should be fired immediately.

What is more and more evident is they didn't find anything they could make a case for abuse on, welts and bruises alone wouldn't be enough depending on quantity and severity.

Obviously I am speculating but there is evidence based on what HASN'T happened to give a good idea of whats going on. Had they had evidence of a crime they would have filed charges, period. I didnt get the impression the DA was looking to give Hill any breaks.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 04:44 PM

But they have determined that neither is guilty of actual abuse.

RunKC
06-23-2019, 04:45 PM
I don’t believe the new media access rules set by the Chiefs were only based on Hill. You can be for damn sure that Pat, his family and his agent spoke to Andy, Veach, Clark or all three immediately after KCTV5 released his address to the public.

Lprechaun
06-23-2019, 04:47 PM
Sauto only wants to believe speculation on he did it not speculation on that he didnt even if they fall on equal footing.
Basically I've realized Sauto believes whatever he hears first ....

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 04:48 PM

Well...which is it?

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 04:50 PM
Sauto only wants to believe speculation on he did it not speculation on that he didnt even if they fall on equal footing.
Basically I've realized Sauto believes whatever he hears first ....

SAUTO doesn't understand that the welts and bruises don't constitute "abuse" to the State of KS, so his whole premise doesn't wash.

Lprechaun
06-23-2019, 04:54 PM
SAUTO doesn't understand that the welts and bruises don't constitute "abuse" to the State of KS, so his whole premise doesn't wash.

Probably never got spanked as a kid.... those of us who did and dont automatically think we are right about everything and deserve everything handed to us know that discipline sometimes requires a welt haha

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 04:59 PM
I'm starting to think some people want him to be guilty.

Pats, Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Steelers and Colts fans all do...

They will have metaphorical lynch mobs waiting in the stands for Tyreek when we visit their stadiums.

Strap in because trolls are coming.

BleedingRed
06-23-2019, 05:07 PM
I did this

digger
06-23-2019, 05:08 PM
Satuo wants proof the Hill didn't do something, in order to believe he didn't do something.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 05:12 PM
Probably never got spanked as a kid.... those of us who did and dont automatically think we are right about everything and deserve everything handed to us know that discipline sometimes requires a welt haha

This is probably accurate.

DaFace
06-23-2019, 05:19 PM
Nothing says "legit" like a Word document on Scribd. ROFL

That said, hope it's all true. Certainly seems reasonable.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 05:22 PM
Nothing says "legit" like a Word document on Scribd. ROFL

Or you know...the front page of the KC Star.

CasselGotPeedOn
06-23-2019, 05:27 PM

If there's one thing you deserve respect for, it's being able to dodge a coat hanger while in the womb.

FAX
06-23-2019, 05:27 PM

I don't have a cheetah in this fight (other than desiring a Super Bowl win or three), but my sources tell me that there are no legitimate sources who have established that, "both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3-year-old with ... a belt."

Link?

FAX

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 05:30 PM
Link?

FAX

ROFL
LMAO

I love FAX in a strictly non-homosexual way.

FAX
06-23-2019, 05:33 PM

Ahem ... our investigators never arrived at that conclusion.

Actually, our working theory was that Baby Mama's Mama or Daddy were the prime suspects. It was either they or Meredith or another babysitting extended family member.

Granted, we should have looked closer at Baby Mama early on in this case.

FAX

FAX
06-23-2019, 05:35 PM
Common sense tells you this is bullshit. You will never convince me if they knew a crime has been committed both wouldn't be charged and let it play out in court. The "we don't know which one did it" narrative is a crock of shit. If thats true the prosecutor should be fired immediately.

What is more and more evident is they didn't find anything they could make a case for abuse on, welts and bruises alone wouldn't be enough depending on quantity and severity.

Obviously I am speculating but there is evidence based on what HASN'T happened to give a good idea of whats going on. Had they had evidence of a crime they would have filed charges, period. I didnt get the impression the DA was looking to give Hill any breaks.

Far from it ...

Clearly, that guy is planning to run for higher office.

FAX

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 05:39 PM
there are no legitimate sources who have established that, "both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3-year-old with ... a belt."

Link?

FAX

http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/10/whb-exclusive-tyreek-hill-did-not-break-sons-arm/

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 05:41 PM
look at this fucking clown

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m surprised no one in the comments pointed one MAJOR flaw in this story. <a href="https://t.co/bjwV0QRVfX">https://t.co/bjwV0QRVfX</a></p>&mdash; Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) <a href="https://twitter.com/cdotharrison/status/1142928221266202625?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 23, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FAX
06-23-2019, 05:45 PM
http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/10/whb-exclusive-tyreek-hill-did-not-break-sons-arm/

Sorry ... even under the influence of Boone's Farm and high doses of psychotropic substances, I cannot bring myself to consider that gaggle of morons to be a "legitimate source".

Half the time, they can't even recite their own call letters correctly.

FAX

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 05:50 PM
look at this ****ing clown

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m surprised no one in the comments pointed one MAJOR flaw in this story. <a href="https://t.co/bjwV0QRVfX">https://t.co/bjwV0QRVfX</a></p>&mdash; Carrington Harrison (@cdotharrison) <a href="https://twitter.com/cdotharrison/status/1142928221266202625?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 23, 2019</a></blockquote>
Too many commas?

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 05:51 PM
look at this ****ing clown

He is completely missing the point that this all started when Hill attempted to leave Crystal and cut her off the NFL teet. He is attempting to claim the story is based on it all starting with Crystal trying to extort Hill before he got paid.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 05:51 PM
Sorry ... even under the influence of Boone's Farm and high doses of psychotropic substances, I cannot bring myself to consider that gaggle of morons to be a "legitimate source".

FAX

FAX THE ENTIRELY ACCURATE is entirely accurate.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 05:56 PM
He is completely missing the point that this all started when Hill attempted to leave Crystal and cut her off the NFL teet. He is attempting to claim the story is based on it all starting with Crystal trying to extort Hill before he got paid.

Go look at her goddamn instagram.

She was loving that life even if it was only a few hundred grand.

Daddy was Poverty Pat Mahomes - a failed baseball player who got fired from his college coaching gig.

She was already reaping the benefits of an NFL superstar lifestyle and was about to hit the big time.

Until Hill got wise.

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 05:56 PM
I don't have a cheetah in this fight (other than desiring a Super Bowl win or three), but my sources tell me that there are no legitimate sources who have established that, "both Hill and Espinal have admitted to investigators that they spanked the 3-year-old with ... a belt."

Link?

FAX there can only be so many actual inside sources here. I'm just wondering why one is believed more than another. (And i'm laughing right now because that's the same article that most here used to proclaim victory because it said he didn't break the arm) and ftr I don't know that I believe either article is 100 percent accurate. I have no way of knowing.

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-23-2019, 05:58 PM
https://www.scribd.com/document/414275806/ONE-HILLUVA-STORY-HOW-TYREEK-IS-NOT-ONLY-INNOCENT-HE-IS-A-VICTIM?fbclid=IwAR0FwZfk2GJgbik2c00rRegN3iusLOjKCHxcUOQKzGHP-TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

I LOVE IT!

There is a God after all!

And he's finally a Chiefs fan.

FAX
06-23-2019, 05:59 PM
Go look at her goddamn instagram.

She was loving that life even if it was only a few hundred grand.

Daddy was Poverty Pat Mahomes - a failed baseball player who got fired from his college coaching gig.

She was already reaping the benefits of an NFL superstar lifestyle and was about to hit the big time.

Until Hill got wise.

I think you're trying to convince the wrong guy.

The person you want to educate is that Harrison fella.

If memory serves, he's another social media peckerwood who has attempted to use this story to elevate his own name recognition.

FAX

tyecopeland
06-23-2019, 06:05 PM

FAX

But chiefs kingdom news services should be trusted?

FAX
06-23-2019, 06:07 PM
there can only be so many actual inside sources here. I'm just wondering why one is believed more than another. (And i'm laughing right now because that's the same article that most here used to proclaim victory because it said he didn't break the arm) and ftr I don't know that I believe either article is 100 percent accurate. I have no way of knowing.

There's a lot about this wacky deal that I don't understand either (and obviously never will). Nonetheless, I am attempting to keep my personal confusion to a minimum which is why I asked for clarification.

I just hadn't heard any report based on any legitimate source state that both Tyreek and Baby Mama had admitted to striking Damien with a belt. I've heard the rumors, of course ... but I was never aware that anything like that had been confirmed or validated in any way.

All I've ever wanted was the presumption of innocence to be honored and a Super Bowl win ... that's pretty much it.

Oh ... and I'd like Damien to be placed in a monastery to be raised by priests experienced in exorcism techniques.

FAX

FAX
06-23-2019, 06:09 PM
But chiefs kingdom news services should be trusted?

LOL ... what?

Are you another one of them morans?

'Cause I'll tell you right now ... I don't cotton to no morans.

FAX

-King-
06-23-2019, 06:11 PM

That makes no sense LMFAO.

So tyreek wanted to leave Christal (let's ignore the fact he proposed to her) and instead of just taking the child support money for their 3 kids, she would rather tyreek get kicked out of the league entirely leaving all of them broke? And if it was a true extortion attempt, why not wait until he gets his 60mil guaranteed?

There's no logic to that theory at all.

TEX
06-23-2019, 06:15 PM
LOL ... what?

FAX

ROFL
He is. He showed up on the scene spewing idiocy.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 06:16 PM

So tyreek wanted to leave Christal (let's ignore the fact he proposed to her) and instead of just taking the child support money for their 3 kids, she would rather tyreek get kicked out of the league entirely leaving all of them broke? And if it was a true extortion attempt, why not wait until he gets his 60mil guaranteed?

The Espinals aren't bright people?

tyecopeland
06-23-2019, 06:19 PM
LOL ... what?

FAX

No. But I'm sure that will be my label since right now I seem to have similar views to sauto and king right now. I wasn't trying to say you viewed this article more legitimate than the other but it's just funny that so many on here will call one article more legitimate just because it fits their belief better than another. Nobody has any named sources or has proven to be more accurate than any one else to this point.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:20 PM

They being engaged means nothing when it comes to current status of their relationship.

And a woman scorned, a crazy ass woman at that, will do all kinds of shit. She didn't want cut off, she wanted him to stay and get married.

It makes as much sense as any other break up revenge bullshit scenario.

Do you seriously believe she isn't nuts? The fact she stayed with Tyreek should tell you she is nuts to begin with.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:21 PM
No. But I'm sure that will be my label since right now I seem to have similar views to sauto and king right now. I wasn't trying to say you viewed this article more legitimate than the other but it's just funny that so many on here will call one article more legitimate just because it fits their belief better than another. Nobody has any named sources or has proven to be more accurate than any one else to this point.

What you need to be looking at are all the things that haven't happened.

-King-
06-23-2019, 06:22 PM
The Espinals aren't bright people?

That's a stupid copout. You can't present a illogical scenario and act like it's legitimate just because you think the people involved, that you don't know btw, might be illogical also.

TEX
06-23-2019, 06:22 PM
there can only be so many actual inside sources here. I'm just wondering why one is believed more than another. (And i'm laughing right now because that's the same article that most here used to proclaim victory because it said he didn't break the arm) and ftr I don't know that I believe either article is 100 percent accurate. I have no way of knowing.

Wait / What? You, "Have no way of knowing." No links??? Looks like you're just gonna have to be a brave little lad and trust your instincts then - as misguided as they may be...

tyecopeland
06-23-2019, 06:23 PM
They being engaged means nothing when it comes to current status of their relationship.

And a woman scorned, a crazy ass woman at that, will do all kinds of shit. She didn't want cut off, she wanted him to stay and get married.

Do you seriously believe she isn't nuts? The fact she stayed with Tyreek should tell you she is nuts to begin with.

She didnt stay, they got back together. And if she's crazy doesn't that make tyreek nuts to get back with her and propose to her?

BleedingRed
06-23-2019, 06:24 PM

Miss me with this shit you dumb fuck, I called this two months ago. So suck my dick

FAX
06-23-2019, 06:25 PM
Now, now ... there'll be no dick-sucking in this thread, thank you very much.

FAX

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:25 PM
She didnt stay, they got back together. And if she's crazy doesn't that make tyreek nuts to get back with her and propose to her?

Tyreek isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Duh.

-King-
06-23-2019, 06:27 PM

Abused women stay with their abusers all the time. That's part of the abuse. It's one of the biggest problems with domestic violence cases and how they are resolved.

Both of them seem like they're not great people. It's not like Tyreek looks like a good person in any of this. The only difference is that Tyreek plays on our favorite team and she doesn't.

bigjosh
06-23-2019, 06:29 PM
Holy shit. Is Tycopeland Brook?

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 06:32 PM
And if it was a true extortion attempt, why not wait until he gets his 60mil guaranteed?

because

he

was

leaving

her

the tape was blackmail to get him to not break up with her

she was going to lose custody of those kids, too, because she's an awful mother

she was going to get NOTHING

the tape was a cheap ploy at keeping custody, fucking over tyreek while at the same time taking all his child support money

might have worked if he wasn't the fastest man in america ROFL

FAX
Tyreek isn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. Duh.

He's smarter than a lot of people think.

Just because a person speaks a certain way, it doesn't mean there's a correlation to intelligence.

After all, he did pick up Wally's offense faster than anyone expected (including Wally). Plus, he did everything he was supposed to do in order to satisfy his plea arrangement ... and it appears he's smart enough to hire a good attorney to deal with this case. IMO, he's no dummy ... just verbally inarticulate in white man terms.

FAX

kcxiv

huge possibility look at the join date! lol If not, her boyfriend or whatever!

tyecopeland
06-23-2019, 06:33 PM

At least get my name right.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:34 PM
Abused women stay with their abusers all the time. That's part of the abuse. It's one of the biggest problems with domestic violence cases and how they are resolved.

Both of them seem like they're not great people. It's not like Tyreek looks like a good person in any of this. The only difference is that Tyreek plays on our favorite team and she doesn't.

This is all fair, but really my view on this is simple.

I don't know what happened and we likely never will.

I do know what hasn't happened, and that is no charges, no evidence of anything more than they may not be the best parents and Tyreek has not been implicated in ANYTHING regarding his son at this point. Nothing.

I dont buy the DA's bullshit grand standing narrative we don't know who did "it" because if there was a crime you charge them both and work it out in the process. It very much appears liek they cant make the case they want to make.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:35 PM
At least get my name right.

Its spelled Brooke.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 06:36 PM

Just because a person speaks a certain way, it doesn't mean there's a correlation to intelligence.

Go and watch his youtube channel.

Not a dumb person.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:36 PM

After all, he did pick up Wally's offense faster than anyone expected (including Wally). Plus, he did everything he was supposed to do in order to satisfy his plea arrangement ... and it appears he's smart enough to hire a good attorney to deal with this case. IMO, he's no dummy ... just verbally inarticulate in white man terms.

FAX

Staying with crazy baby momma, not very smart. And now he is about to have 3 kids with her.

philfree
06-23-2019, 06:38 PM

I do know what hasn't happened, and that is no charges, no evidence of anything more than they may not be the best parents and Tyreek has not been implicated in ANYTHING regarding his son at this point. Nothing.

I dont buy the DA's bullshit grand standing narrative we don't know who did "it" because if there was a crime you charge them both and work it out in the process. It very much appears liek they cant make the case they want to make.

DA got baited and was trying to save face. He didn't.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 06:38 PM
Staying with crazy baby momma, not very smart. And now he is about to have 3 kids with her.

Hopefully they aren't even his kids.

That'd be the icing on the cake. ROFL

duncan_idaho
06-23-2019, 06:41 PM

A threat to charge someone with something doesn’t go very far when any defense attorney already knows reasonable doubt exists. Real life isn’t Law and Order. Sometime suspects do hold the cards.

They can’t make this case because the timeline is not established and they can’t reasonably prove guilt of any one party.

Most prosecutors won’t charge a case when they know they have no chance of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

FAX
06-23-2019, 06:41 PM

And that, my friend, is what L'amore can do to a fella.

It can make a grown man cry and a strong man weak. It can make a fast man slow and a smart man look like the dumbest motherf***er in town.

FAX

-King-
06-23-2019, 06:42 PM

I think there's something that happened but not major enough to press charges. Something like she beats him hard and tyreek punches him in the chest. Things that are bad but not jailworthy. They both have to be taught how to parent and punish their kids better. [All of this is just a guess so I could be 100% wrong]

Think Tyreek will be suspended 4 games and it won't be appealed.

Marty Mac Ver 3.0
06-23-2019, 06:43 PM
Hey guys, anything going on today?

Marty Mac Ver 3.0
06-23-2019, 06:45 PM
I do.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:47 PM
A threat to charge someone with something doesn’t go very far when any defense attorney already knows reasonable doubt exists. Real life isn’t Law and Order. Sometime suspects do hold the cards.

They can’t make this case because the timeline is not established and they can’t reasonably prove guilt of any one party.

Most prosecutors won’t charge a case when they know they have no chance of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

They didn't have proof of an actual crime. How hard is that to understand?

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:48 PM
And that, my friend, is what L'amore can do to a fella.

It can make a grown man cry and a strong man weak. It can make a fast man slow and a smart man look like the dumbest motherf***er in town.

FAX

Troof.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:49 PM
I think there's something that happened but not major enough to press charges. Something like she beats him hard and tyreek punches him in the chest. Things that are bad but not jailworthy. They both have to be taught how to parent and punish their kids better. [All of this is just a guess so I could be 100% wrong]

Think Tyreek will be suspended 4 games and it won't be appealed.

I agree with pretty much all of this but Im guessing 2 games or less. Depends on what he was able to provide the NFL in his defense, that is something we will never know.

WhawhaWhat
06-23-2019, 06:52 PM
This article keeps getting deleted on the chiefs reddit sub but "Matt Cassel getting some much deserved love!" stays up. All you need to know about the dipshits on reddit.

Bump
06-23-2019, 06:55 PM
This article keeps getting deleted on the chiefs reddit sub but "Matt Cassel getting some much deserved love!" stays up. All you need to know about the dipshits on reddit.

reddit is a joke of a site, don't go there lol.

duncan_idaho
06-23-2019, 06:55 PM
They didn't have proof of an actual crime. How hard is that to understand?

They had bruising and welts significant enough to believe it was far beyond a reasonable bout of corporal punishment with a belt.

Sometimes you know a crime has been committed but can’t prove who did it. Hardball only works when there are teeth to the hardball threat.

If someone broke into your house and stole all your stuff but left no evidence behind, you’d know a crime was committed but no charges could be filed.

If a dead body turns up with no teeth or fingerprints and is burned beyond visible recognition, it would be known a murder was committed but not able to charge someone unless a witness saw the dump.

Extreme examples, yeah. But still true.

Dante84
06-23-2019, 06:56 PM
So Carrington’s beef with the article was that Tyreek couldn’t have been close to a deal last year because Tyreek couldn’t have signed a deal on year 3.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 06:58 PM
They had bruising and welts significant enough to believe it was far beyond a reasonable bout of corporal punishment with a belt.

Sometimes you know a crime has been committed but can’t prove who did it. Hardball only works when there are teeth to the hardball threat.

If someone broke into your house and stole all your stuff but left no evidence behind, you’d know a crime was committed but no charges could be filed.

If a dead body turns up with no teeth or fingerprints and is burned beyond visible recognition, it would be known a murder was committed but not able to charge someone unless a witness saw the dump.

If thats the case then their case was weak as shit to begin with.

O.city
06-23-2019, 07:01 PM
Interesting

I doubt DFS would speak to the NFL and I don’t know about the contract stuff

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 07:05 PM

It's still there/

AustinChief
06-23-2019, 07:11 PM

But we have text messages where Tyreek states that he never hurt the child and Crystal admits that in fact SHE did and then lied and blamed him for it. Text messages that (according to his attorney) have been forensically verified.

That is not definitive proof that Tyreek has never gone too far punishing his son but it certainly should color one's opinion regarding this whole case.

SAUTO

You can't charge them both with the same crime. Both lawyers just blame the other person. Ruins credibility.

Pasta Little Brioni

He's been wrong all along, so you are probably right

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 07:14 PM

Most likely true.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 07:16 PM
But we have text messages where Tyreek states that he never hurt the child and Crystal admits that in fact SHE did and then lied and blamed him for it. Text messages that (according to his attorney) have been forensically verified.

That is not definitive proof that Tyreek has never gone too far punishing his son but it certainly should color one's opinion regarding this whole case.

If roles had been reversed in that text, Tyreek Hill's career is over right now.

Double standard from SAUTONIAN bullshit artists.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 07:16 PM
You can't charge them both with the same crime. Both lawyers just blame the other person. Ruins credibility.

You absolutely can, and then you use them against each other.

SAUTO
06-23-2019, 07:17 PM

It's a good idea in theory i guess.

What if neither play ball?

TEX
06-23-2019, 07:34 PM
If roles had been reverses in that text, Tyreek Hill's career is over right now.

Double standard from SAUTONIAN bullshit artists.

LMAO
Exactly the case. With or without links...

TEX
06-23-2019, 07:36 PM
He's been wrong all along, so you are probably right

Yep, but wanted so badly to be right.

BryanBusby
06-23-2019, 07:37 PM
Sure, but it's not going to go well for the prosecution if they can't even determine who actually did it. They're not in the business of losing cases.

duncan_idaho
06-23-2019, 07:41 PM

Most domestic violence cases are pretty reliant on witness testimony to begin with. When there isn’t an immediate report of an incident and the victim is a toddler, it gets really thin/flimsy unless there’s a reliable witness who describes what happened.

Obviously that is not the case here.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 07:45 PM
So Carrington’s beef with the article was that Tyreek couldn’t have been close to a deal last year because Tyreek couldn’t have signed a deal on year 3.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So one clarification on the Hill article and his contract. He can&#39;t sign until after his third year. The sides, however, can discuss numbers and concepts of a new deal. That is what I was referring to in the article. I wasn&#39;t clear and I will own that.</p>&mdash; The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) <a href="https://twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom/status/1142962902187384832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 07:48 PM
Most domestic violence cases are pretty reliant on witness testimony to begin with. When there isn’t an immediate report of an incident and the victim is a toddler, it gets really thin/flimsy unless there’s a reliable witness who describes what happened.

This isn't domestic violence its child abuse. Evidence of said abuse shouldn't be hard to come by, You are way over thinking this.

The broken arm issue has been resolved from everything I can tell, there is nothing else other than some level of bruising and welts which obviously aren't enough to do anything from a charge standpoint.

The reality is the biggest evidence against Hill is an incident from 5 years ago that has no actual relevance to this case.

Marcellus
06-23-2019, 07:49 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">So one clarification on the Hill article and his contract. He can&#39;t sign until after his third year. The sides, however, can discuss numbers and concepts of a new deal. That is what I was referring to in the article. I wasn&#39;t clear and I will own that.</p>&mdash; The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) <a href="https://twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom/status/1142962902187384832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

Thats not what he said in a reply, dude is already back tracking. Good grief.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 07:53 PM
Thats not what he said in a reply, dude is already back tracking. Good grief.

Clarification is not backtracking.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-23-2019, 07:57 PM

This! :clap:

Marcellus

I read that wrong I thought it was that Carrington clown changing his opinion on what the major flaw in the article was.

AustinChief
I am at a loss why no one seems to think this text exchange is BY FAR the most important "evidence" we have available regarding this case.

"Crystal you know I didn't cause any bruising or harm to [our son.] But for some reason I still may be charged," Hill texted to Espinal. In response, she texted back by saying, "I know you didn't. I did. I hurt [our son.] I'm the one that did it. I was hurt and mad at you so I blamed you for everything."

The broken arm has been shown to be consistent with an accidental fall.

The police being called to the house occured when Tyreek called them and he was not even present.

The audio tape sounds bad if taken out of context but not so much when listening to all of it.

Is there some other hard evidence that I am missing here?

DaFace
06-23-2019, 08:00 PM
I am at a loss why no one seems to think this text exchange is BY FAR the most important "evidence" we have available regarding this case.

The police being called to the house occured when Tyreek called them and he was not even present.

The audio tape sounds bad if taken out of context but not so much when listening to all of it.

Is there some other hard evidence that I am missing here?There's a lot of skepticism that the texts were "natural" rather than sent for the specific purpose of creating a trail for the story they were hoping to portray. I'd love to see a little more context around them.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 08:01 PM

The people who matter do.

That's why everything was dropped.

Now't just a matter of reversing the verdict in the court of public opinion, which sadly will take a lot longer because people are willfully stupid.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-23-2019, 08:01 PM
There's a lot of skepticism that the texts were "natural" rather than sent for the specific purpose of creating a trail for the story they were hoping to portray. I'd love to see a little more context around them.

Ask Terez. He’s been on this case since day 1 and has done great reporting on this situation

AustinChief
06-23-2019, 08:04 PM
There's a lot of skepticism that the texts were "natural" rather than sent for the specific purpose of creating a trail for the story they were hoping to portray. I'd love to see a little more context around them.

I can see that... but what other "evidence' has been put forth? So far I've seen a whole lot of absolutely nothing.

FAX
06-23-2019, 08:05 PM
It's a good idea in theory i guess.

What if neither play ball?

Mexican Standoff. That's what you get ... a damn Mexican Standoff. And Baby Mama is Hispanic, for crying out loud.

I don't like our chances.

FAX

Willie Lanier
06-23-2019, 08:09 PM

You REALLY want him to be guilty and it's showing bud...

If someone harms a child and is proven guilty, lock them up and throw away the key...

This current situation is not shaping up that way IMO

FAX
06-23-2019, 08:14 PM
I can see that... but what other "evidence' has been put forth? So far I've seen a whole lot of absolutely nothing.

Then you're completely up to speed.

There was the bizarre presser given by the DA dude. That was strange.

He basically kept alive the implication that Tyreek was a monster (which the media slurped up like Chinese noodles) by stating that "a crime has been committed" but they "don't know who committed the crime", etc. etc.

It was one of those, "I can't indict under the law so I'll do it via public opinion" deals. He seemed like the type of guy who shows up drunk at the jailhouse demanding the prisoner or he'll shoot up the whole damn town starting with the Marshal. And, of course, Brooke would have been standing right beside him with a scatter gun.

The entire thing has been a fiasco from beginning to end. If it continues in this direction, I'll feel very sorry for Tyreek.

FAX

Mulliganman
06-23-2019, 08:21 PM

Crawling back out of your hole again I see...

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 08:22 PM

Is there some other hard evidence that I am missing here?

Nope, none.

SAUTO is just obtuse.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 08:23 PM
The people who matter do.

That's why everything was dropped.

Now't just a matter of reversing the verdict in the court of public opinion, which sadly will take a lot longer because people are willfully stupid.

every part of this is accurate.

Mulliganman
06-23-2019, 08:24 PM

If someone harms a child and is proven guilty, lock them up and throw away the key...

Duncan has hated Hill since the team drafted him.

Hammock Parties
SAUTO is just obtuse.

only one thing left to do

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ioGwdbPamnE/hqdefault.jpg

duncan_idaho

I’ve said for several weeks now that I no longer believe he’ll be charged and that he shouldn’t be.

My early thoughts on this were shaped by the initial story presented by the mom to law enforcement. She backed off that quickly. It has become a quagmire as time has gone all.

All I’m convinced of now is that someone went far too far with hitting a three year old boy with a belt. As long as that child is being protected moving forward, I’m good with that outcome.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 08:27 PM
After all, he did pick up Wally's offense faster than anyone expected (including Wally).

WHILE LEARNING AN ENTIRELY NEW POSITION, BTW.

Dude was an RB in college. He never played WR until he got here.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 08:27 PM
My god, look how quickly the Espinals moved. Tweet was sent at 1:04 and the police report was filed at 2:25.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ywalZW4AENlZE.jpg:large

tyecopeland
06-23-2019, 08:29 PM

The announcement from the da of no charges was a big point for me for two reasons. One, no charges obviously. Two, he seemed to be trying to hard to implicate tyreek. That's not how a da normally acts. It seemed forced to placate people who would assume tyreek was getting away with something because he is famous and good at football.

I also agree with king that there probably was some type of discipline that was probably too much from both parents as well.

The biggest thing for me isn't the texts. If the arm was truly broke just from a fall that's the biggest thing. And at this point I believe that it was purely an accident. The texts would be a really convenient out that could be coordinated very easily. Not that I'm saying they aren't legit, just that they could be faked.

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 08:29 PM
only one thing left to do

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ioGwdbPamnE/hqdefault.jpg

ROFL

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 08:30 PM
My god, look how quickly the Espinals moved.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9ywalZW4AENlZE.jpg:largeas Salt N Pepa would say :

It's those things that make ya go "hmmmm".

FAX
06-23-2019, 08:30 PM
I’ve said for several weeks now that I no longer believe he’ll be charged and that he shouldn’t be.

My early thoughts on this were shaped by the initial story presented by the mom to law enforcement. She backed off that quickly. It has become a quagmire as time has gone all.

All I’m convinced of now is that someone went far too far with hitting a three year old boy with a belt. As long as that child is being protected moving forward, I’m good with that outcome.

Wait just a ding-dong desperate demi-second there ...

Am I thinking of another poster? Because I have this very specific memory of you stating on this board that you had "inside information" based on your contacts within the police department. That, combined with your legal expertise, was the basis for your belief that Tyreek was guilty of breaking Damien's arm, punching him in the chest, and whipping him with a belt hard enough to warrant arrest.

Do I have you confused with someone else? If so, I apologize in advance. If not, WTF?

FAX

mr. tegu
06-23-2019, 08:32 PM
My early thoughts on this were shaped by the initial story presented by the mom to law enforcement.

This seems false. Your thoughts, like others, were shaped well before this whole thing happened and as soon as something came out that could vindicate your disdain for him being on the team you believed it almost without question and wanted him cut basically immediately. Way too many people did the same thing.

FAX
06-23-2019, 08:35 PM
It seems to me that a truly virtuous person would "own up" to the fact when he or she jumps the gun and decides that presumption of innocence doesn't apply when you've already built the scaffold and bought the rope.

FAX

FringeNC
06-23-2019, 08:39 PM

"by the mom" = Crystal or Crystal's mom?

duncan_idaho
06-23-2019, 08:43 PM

Am I thinking of another poster? Because I have this very specific memory of you stating on this board that you had "inside information" based on your contacts within the police department. That, combined with your legal expertise, was the basis for your belief that Tyreek was guilty of breaking Damien's arm, punching him in the chest, and whipping him with a belt hard enough to warrant arrest.

Do I have you confused with someone else? If so, I apologize in advance. If not, WTF?

FAX

Find a post where I said he broke the arm. If it exists, it’s from the first few hours of that Friday afternoon when this broke.

I heard about this before the story broke. From Day 1, what was shared with me was the story with the broken arm checked out but there were injuries consistent with beating with a belt that were far overboard what is acceptable.

I said repeatedly and consistently it wasn’t about the broken arm.

I know a lot of people who work in law enforcement in Overland Park. Police, prosecutors, defense attorneys. Etc. I shared what I could from talking to a few people. I don’t regret that and would do it again.

duncan_idaho
06-23-2019, 08:47 PM
It seems to me that a truly virtuous person would "own up" to the fact when he or she jumps the gun and decides that presumption of innocence doesn't apply when you've already built the scaffold and bought the rope.

FAX

I did that, in about an 800-word post that was in a thread that apparently has been deleted.

Clif notes were that what I shared early was based on what Espinal told police initially, which she backed off of quickly, and that the situation was too obfuscated to know who went too far and hurt the kid.

Chief Northman
06-23-2019, 08:49 PM
as Salt N Pepa would say :

It's those things that make ya go "hmmmm".

That was C+C Music factory, but whatever....

rabblerouser
06-23-2019, 08:51 PM
That was C+C Music factory, but whatever....

ROFL
"Whatever" is right.

Same producers, same fucking band, different singers.

FringeNC
06-23-2019, 08:54 PM
I thought the whole thing seemed a bit fishy from the get-go. Now that so much time has passed, and there is no smoking gun against Hill, it's obvious that the tide of public opinion has turned.

I find it very interesting that the Star would write all these articles along the lines that "IF Tyreek Hill is guilty...(and wink-wink, nod-nod, we have good sources saying he is)..then he needs to be banned from the league". All of that on rumor. But barely a peep out of them in response to Hill's release of the text messages. Think about all the articles they could have written in response to that and other rumors. Just such a great example of agenda journalism. They are simply looking for a morsel, any morsel that will allow them to virtue signal and lecture us on our moral shortcomings. The grand narrative was to be Clark Hunt creates an atmosphere in which domestic violence is trivialized and we fans are guilty too because...just because.

Hammock Parties
06-23-2019, 08:59 PM
Now that so much time has passed, and there is no smoking gun against, it's obvious that the tide of public opinion has turned.

Actually, this is the problem: it hasn't.

I will say that most of the fan base has changed their tune now.

But fans of other teams? Not at all. Basically no one in the media is exonerating Tyreek. No retractions, no apologies, no one with the balls to due some real virtue signaling by being publicly humbled.

It's going to be left up to the Chiefs to restore the damage that's been done. And the idiots who want to run up a hill as a show of support.

Chiefshrink
06-23-2019, 09:11 PM
Hill and Trump have so much in common it is scary. :hmmm:

Chiefshrink
06-23-2019, 09:23 PM
But fans of other teams? Not at all. Basically no one in the media is exonerating Tyreek. No retractions, no apologies, no one with the balls to due some real virtue signaling by being publicly humbled.

It's going to be left up to the Chiefs to restore the damage that's been done.

Maybe, maybe not. I think once Goodell comes out and officially clears TH of any wrongdoing other than the conduct policy(secret recording) AND IF and I know it is a BIG IF some big respected national sports media outlet reports "what really happened" (what I call 'scorned extortion') I think you might see some of the tide turn nationally to some degree.

Not all national media(because most are 'progressive SJWs), because I get your point. This was a witch hunt from the words "breakup, you ain't gettin none of my big contract because you are a crazy woman"(back in March). And from that point, Crystal and her family were out to sabotage his career and damn near did it.:shake:

pugsnotdrugs19
06-23-2019, 09:30 PM
If KCTV5 knew that the recording had another 5-6 minutes to it, I really don’t understand why they would play it to begin with. That is just too much open space to possibly flip everything on its head.

The local media FUCKED this one up.

FAX
06-23-2019, 09:31 PM
I did that, in about an 800-word post that was in a thread that apparently has been deleted.

Clif notes were that what I shared early was based on what Espinal told police initially, which she backed off of quickly, and that the situation was too obfuscated to know who went too far and hurt the kid.

Perhaps for those of us who are not Tyreek Hill or Damien or Baby Mama or anyone else directly associated with this absurd imbroglio, it can all be chalked up as a learning opportunity. I'm good with that. Mainly because I'm uncomfortable judging someone I don't personally know or with whom I have no shared experience.

On the other hand, it appears that a lot of people (including many in the press and on this board and throughout social media) revealed their true selves here. It is a profoundly sad thing to realize that so many otherwise normal humans were so ready to convict Tyreek based on absolutely zero evidence. They used this situation as a frenzied opportunity to promote and highlight their own supposed morality and righteousness and they did it in the face of the known facts. To my mind, there is nothing moral or righteous about damning another person outright in order to make oneself feel better and look better to others.

It makes one wonder how much social bias actually exists in the world. Using this fiasco as a template, I'd say the answer is far too much.

Still, the reality is that it's their credibility. I suppose they can do what they want with it.

FAX

-King-
06-23-2019, 09:34 PM
If KCTV5 knew that the recording had another 5-6 minutes to it, I really don’t understand why they would play it to begin with. That is just too much open space to possibly flip everything on its head.

The local media FUCKED this one up.

I'd really like to hear the whole tape or at least what happened after the "scared of me too bitch" part.

-King-
06-23-2019, 09:36 PM
Perhaps for those of us who are not Tyreek Hill or Damien or Baby Mama or anyone else directly associated with this absurd imbroglio, it can all be chalked up as a learning opportunity. I'm good with that. Mainly because I'm uncomfortable judging someone I don't personally know or with whom I have no shared experience.

On the other hand, it appears that a lot of people (including many in the press and on this board and throughout social media) revealed their true selves here. It is a profoundly sad thing to realize that so many otherwise normal humans were so ready to convict Tyreek based on absolutely zero evidence. They used this situation as a frenzied opportunity to promote and highlight their own supposed morality and righteousness and they did it in the face of the known facts. To my mind, there is nothing moral or righteous about damning another person outright in order to make oneself feel better and look better to others.

It makes one wonder how much social bias actually exists in the world. Using this fiasco as a template, I'd say the answer is far too much.

Still, the reality is that it's their credibility. I suppose they can do what they want with it.

FAX

The same people who are refusing to judge Tyreek are the same people who are judging and calling Christal all types of names despite knowing next to nothing about the case or her. This whole thing is so fucked up, it's crazy.

Chiefshrink
06-23-2019, 09:37 PM

FAX

You might be thinking of "Twisted Chief" he was supposedly "the guy" with the inside connections to the police giving the board supposed accurate evidence updates.:rolleyes:

TEX
06-23-2019, 09:41 PM
Find a post where I said he broke the arm. If it exists, it’s from the first few hours of that Friday afternoon when this broke.

I heard about this before the story broke. From Day 1, what was shared with me was the story with the broken arm checked out but there were injuries consistent with beating with a belt that were far overboard what is acceptable.

I said repeatedly and consistently it wasn’t about the broken arm.

I know a lot of people who work in law enforcement in Overland Park. Police, prosecutors, defense attorneys. Etc. I shared what I could from talking to a few people. I don’t regret that and would do it again.

You have been against the Chiefs signing Hill since day 1, and you jumped the gun here because you wanted him to be guilty, and fed that fire. You, along with so many Duncan Disciples, couldn't have been more wrong. Maybe you and your inside sources will learn something from this, like innocent until proven guilty, before you try and bury someone again.

GloryDayz
06-23-2019, 09:43 PM
He's totally a victim..

TEX
06-23-2019, 09:45 PM
You might be thinking of "Twisted Chief" he was supposedly "the guy" with the inside connections to the police giving the board supposed accurate evidence updates.:rolleyes:

That dipshit is gone because he lost a bet with me over Hill... Duncan did his fair share of spewing too, only Duncan is a class guy, who is just overly bent on Tyreek Hill being a Chief, where Twistedchief is a TOTAL POS.

KChiefs1
06-23-2019, 09:49 PM
That dipshit is gone because he lost a bet with me over Hill... Duncan did his fair share of spewing too, only Duncan is a class guy, who is just overly bent on Tyreek Hill being a Chief, where Twistedchief is a TOTAL POS.

You gotta give Duncan a break because he’s an admitted SJW & they always overreact to these type of situations.

Chiefshrink
06-23-2019, 09:49 PM

Got It !!;)

Willie Lanier
06-23-2019, 09:53 PM
The same people who are refusing to judge Tyreek are the same people who are judging and calling Christal all types of names despite knowing next to nothing about the case or her. This whole thing is so ****ed up, it's crazy.

Well to be perfectly frank, I'm not absolving Tyreek of any guilt, but honestly is this the hill you're choosing to die on?

What's next?

Did I forget to ask what's your pronoun?

Snowflakes these days...

Chiefshrink
06-23-2019, 09:55 PM
You gotta give Duncan a break because he’s an admitted SJW & they always overreact to these type of situations.

Yep, snowflake for sure.;)

TravelingChiefs
06-23-2019, 09:57 PM

FAX
You are absolutely correct. All the Hill Haters came out in force after Duncans secret source story. I remember because I called him out for putting it on CP and not taking it to the DA which incised the Hill haters even more.

BleedingRed
06-23-2019, 10:16 PM
The same people who are refusing to judge Tyreek are the same people who are judging and calling Christal all types of names despite knowing next to nothing about the case or her. This whole thing is so ****ed up, it's crazy.

Crystal*

kc79
06-23-2019, 10:22 PM

His beef is with Tyreek. He said on air, he never liked or cheered for Tyreek because he's an abuser. Carrington wanted Tyreek released from the beginning.

oldman
06-23-2019, 10:28 PM
I thought the whole thing seemed a bit fishy from the get-go. Now that so much time has passed, and there is no smoking gun against Hill, it's obvious that the tide of public opinion has turned.

I find it very interesting that the Star would write all these articles along the lines that "IF Tyreek Hill is guilty...(and wink-wink, nod-nod, we have good sources saying he is)..then he needs to be banned from the league". All of that on rumor. But barely a peep out of them in response to Hill's release of the text messages. Think about all the articles they could have written in response to that and other rumors. Just such a great example of agenda journalism. They are simply looking for a morsel, any morsel that will allow them to virtue signal and lecture us on our moral shortcomings. The grand narrative was to be Clark Hunt creates an atmosphere in which domestic violence is trivialized and we fans are guilty too because...just because.

I'm going to agree with the 1st part of your post, but I'm not sold that it was "agenda journalism" or a slam at Clark. My take is we had a young reporter anxious to get a big notch on her gun breaking this story and now is flailing to her her career afloat. The more senior members at the Star are playing CYA in hopes that they won't find themselves writing the weekend obits. KCTV is is another story. They are owned by a group known for very conservative values.

-King-
06-23-2019, 10:30 PM
Well to be perfectly frank, I'm not absolving Tyreek of any guilt, but honestly is this the hill you're choosing to die on?

What's next?

Did I forget to ask what's your pronoun?

Snowflakes these days...

I'm choosing to die on a hill where I don't have any information so I'm not going to judge either of them too harshly?

Yes. Yes I am. Any further questions?

-King-
06-23-2019, 10:32 PM
Crystal*I'm a little rusty on their names. Hell, I barely know the kids name. I thought it was Damien but then I see people saying Zev. I don't know what to think anymore!!!

DaFace
06-23-2019, 10:38 PM
Hill and Trump have so much in common it is scary. :hmmm:

Keep politics out of the Lounge.

BlackOp
06-23-2019, 10:47 PM
You have been against the Chiefs signing Hill since day 1, and you jumped the gun here because you wanted him to be guilty, and fed that fire. You, along with so many Duncan Disciples, couldn't have been more wrong. Maybe you and your inside sources will learn something from this, like innocent until proven guilty, before you try and bury someone again.

They can all back-pedal off a cliff...and take that mod with them.

So much veiled racism projected on "the baby....the poor baby."

Horseshit...all of it.

That article shouldn't be portraying Fat Brooke as a victim....she's a journalist (loosely)....and unless she's dumber than a god damn potato, knew the risk involved in breaking a story based on unvetted sources...especially on a local superstar. If she's right...she gets a feather in her career cap...if she's wrong, she pays the price. She had a choice...**** her. KC locals need to kick her ass to the curb...

YontsRBake
06-23-2019, 11:00 PM
They can all back-pedal off a cliff...and take that mod with them.

So much veiled racism projected on "the baby....the poor baby."

Horseshit...all of it.

That article shouldn't be portraying Fat Brooke as a victim....she's a journalist (loosely)....and unless she's dumber than a god damn potato, knew the risk involved in breaking a story based on unvetted sources...especially on a local superstar. If she's right...she gets a feather in her career cap...if she's wrong, she pays the price. She had a choice...**** her.

Reporters should face larger consequences for this kind of thing if this all ends up being true. If what is being said in this story is the truth about the entire situation, she played a huge part in falsely destroying the entire reputation of this man, something that could in turn cost him millions in endorsements as well as his future contract and ruining the way the public forever views his character. While she gets to move on and break more bullsh1t stories he will forever be tainted by her false clickbait reporting.

Hill is definitely far from the first person to suffer assassination of character from this style of reporting, it’s frustrating to me this kind of thing happens with no consequence given the potential damage it causes.

BlackOp
06-23-2019, 11:09 PM
Reporters should face larger consequences for this kind of thing if this all ends up being true. If what is being said in this story is the truth about the entire situation, she played a huge part in falsely destroying the entire reputation of this man, something that could in turn cost him millions in endorsements as well as his future contract and ruining the way the public forever views his character. While she gets to move on and break more bullsh1t stories he will forever be tainted by her false clickbait reporting.

Hill is definitely far from the first person to suffer assassination of character from this style of reporting, it’s frustrating to me this kind of thing happens with no consequence given the potential damage it causes.

That is what's lost on people..they move on and forget...Hill has to live with it AND the millions it cost him.

Just a side note...did anyone else notice the way Reid ended his last presser...he slammed his hand down on the podium as he left. Chiefs brass are NOT happy with the media...

I am absolutely amazed Teicher never jumped on the witch-hunt. For as much as I loathe his sad-sack shit-articles...he actually stayed away. So props to him...

Has the KC star retracted anything...or written an article apologizing? Nope...KCTV5? Nope....Florio...Nope. No accountability...just attempt to ruin a man's career and walk away.

The Star doubled-down on their bullshit...and kept piling on Hill. They can burn in hell...

Chief Northman
06-24-2019, 01:30 AM
That is what's lost on people..they move on and forget...Hill has to live with it AND the millions it cost him.

Just a side note...did anyone else notice the way Reid ended his last presser...he slammed his hand down on the podium as he left. Chiefs brass are NOT happy with the media...

I am absolutely amazed Teicher never jumped on the witch-hunt. For as much as I loathe his sad-sack shit-articles...he actually stayed away. So props to him...

Has the KC star retracted anything...or written an article apologizing? Nope...KCTV5? Nope....Florio...Nope. No accountability...just attempt to ruin a man's career and walk away.

The Star doubled-down on their bullshit...and kept piling on Hill. They can burn in hell...

ROFL

He tapped the podium and finished his presser congratulating the Blues on the Stanley Cup. But nice try with your sensationalization of reality. GTFO with this perpetual speculative bullshit. Andy’s always been vanilla with the press - he doesn’t fear them, nor gives a shit. He says a lot of nothing which is exactly what he should do.
Nothing to see here.

BlackOp
06-24-2019, 01:35 AM
ROFL

He tapped the podium and finished his presser congratulating the Blues on the Stanley Cup. But nice try with your sensationalization of reality. GTFO with this perpetual speculative bullshit. Andy’s always been vanilla with the press - he doesn’t fear them, nor gives a shit. He says a lot of nothing which is exactly what he should do.
Nothing to see here.

Go **** yourself...your interpretation of real-time, involuntary metaphor is like discussing a lucid dream with a chicken.

"To the base...all things are base"...

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 04:34 AM
Crystal*

ROFL

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 06:34 AM
KCTV is is another story. They are owned by a group known for very conservative values.

And they broadcast the Chiefs preseason games....though I guess that is separate from their news department...but still.

GloryDayz
06-24-2019, 06:40 AM
Let's hope this matter gets resolved enough for him to play every game this season, and soon... We can get to the part where he sues all the idiots who spoke poorly of him for defamation later.

Chief Northman
06-24-2019, 06:44 AM
Go **** yourself...your interpretation of real-time, involuntary metaphor is like discussing a lucid dream with a chicken.

"To the base...all things are base"...

So, you’ve talked to chickens?

Get help.

GloryDayz
06-24-2019, 06:51 AM

Get help.

Jo Mammy... LMAO

https://media.giphy.com/media/bHNZ1M556SfHa/giphy.gif

synthesis2
06-24-2019, 06:54 AM
For the record I want Hill to play on the team this year and then to tag and trade him for a first next year.

The main reason is that he makes poor decisions and I mean very poor decisions. Its one thing to be paid 500K-2 million a year and make bad decisions all the time but to be paid 18-20 million per year and make these decisions is a different story as they can hamstring a team.

At the very least he makes bad decisions staying with CR, I mean if she is responsible for everything ( which could be try, IDK) all he should of done was go to the chiefs a long time ago and just tell them, " look guys I don't know what to do but I need help, my GF is crazy and I need help to get out" I'm sure the Chiefs would of been more than accommodating getting him out of that situation.

I'd imagine that the truth is somewhere in-between but even is it wasn't his poor decision making skills are enough for me to just tag and trade for another first and move on.

BigRedChief
06-24-2019, 06:55 AM
I'm not following the twists and turns of the Hill case. That article was so poorly written that I quit trying to push through it to find the new information and facts. Is there a cliff notes version somewhere in this thread? A couple of bullet points?

In58men
06-24-2019, 07:02 AM
For the record I want Hill to play on the team this year and then to tag and trade him for a first next year.

The main reason is that he makes poor decisions and I mean very poor decisions. Its one thing to be paid 500K-2 million a year and make bad decisions all the time but to be paid 18-20 million per year and make these decisions is a different story as they can hamstring a team.

At the very least he makes bad decisions staying with CR, I mean if she is responsible for everything ( which could be try, IDK) all he should of done was go to the chiefs a long time ago and just tell them, " look guys I don't know what to do but I need help, my GF is crazy and I need help to get out" I'm sure the Chiefs would of been more than accommodating getting him out of that situation.

I'd imagine that the truth is somewhere in-between but even is it wasn't his poor decision making skills are enough for me to just tag and trade for another first and move on.

What poor “decisions” has he made since being drafted?

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 07:09 AM

Get help.

Black Op and Buckethead.

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 07:10 AM
What poor “decisions” has he made since being drafted?
:hmmm:
Staying with the crazy bitch?
:shrug:

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 07:13 AM

It's "would have", or "would've"....not "would of".

JFC. Third grade called - you are STILL flunking spelling.

FringeNC
06-24-2019, 07:13 AM
I'm going to agree with the 1st part of your post, but I'm not sold that it was "agenda journalism" or a slam at Clark. My take is we had a young reporter anxious to get a big notch on her gun breaking this story and now is flailing to her her career afloat. The more senior members at the Star are playing CYA in hopes that they won't find themselves writing the weekend obits. KCTV is is another story. They are owned by a group known for very conservative values.

What a crock of shit. I don't know who owns KCTV5. Given your comment, I'm assuming Sinclair. You're insane if you think KCTV5 is filled with Republican operatives or is micromanaged by corporate headquarters. Guarantee you it is filled with SJWs (and the mods better not ding me for the use of this word as it was used in response to a political post by Oldman.)

And regarding the Star, it was more than Brooke Pryor. The whole staff was trying to out-virtue signal each other with each article that came out.

tyecopeland
06-24-2019, 07:26 AM
It's "would have", or "would've"....not "would of".

JFC. Third grade called - you are STILL flunking spelling.

Seriously? There are some forums where I would correct grammar, CP is not one of them. I'm assuming that 'would of' is a pet peeve of yours (it's annoying to me too) but still man. Plus, that isn't a spelling issue, it is grammar. (I'm only correcting you because you did to him.)

tyecopeland
06-24-2019, 07:27 AM
I feel as if this thread is soon to be rompered.

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 07:29 AM
Seriously? There are some forums where I would correct grammar, CP is not one of them. I'm assuming that 'would of' is a pet peeve of yours (it's annoying to me too) but still man. Plus, that isn't a spelling issue, it is grammar. (I'm only correcting you because you did to him.)

Total pet peeve, but for him to go off on how Tyreek "makes poor decisions" and yet not know the difference between "would have", "would've" and "would of" is like nails on a fucking chalkboard.

TEX
06-24-2019, 07:29 AM
What a crock of shit. I don't know who owns KCTV5. Given your comment, I'm assuming Sinclair. You're insane if you think KCTV5 is filled with Republican operatives or is micromanaged by corporate headquarters. Guarantee you it is filled with SJWs (and the mods better not ding me for the use of this word as it was used in response to a political post by Oldman.)

And regarding the Star, it was more than Brooke Pryor. The whole staff was trying to out-virtue signal each other with each article that came out.

Yep. Pretty much nailed it... This place can be such a joke these days, that you feel the need to have a disclaimer in your post about mod censorship, basically coming from 2 mods. :lame:

tyecopeland
06-24-2019, 07:33 AM
I'm not following the twists and turns of the Hill case. That article was so poorly written that I quit trying to push through it to find the new information and facts. Is there a cliff notes version somewhere in this thread? A couple of bullet points?

Post 15 and 17 seem to be decent recaps.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14318914&postcount=15

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14318917&postcount=17

tyecopeland
06-24-2019, 07:34 AM
Total pet peeve, but for him to go off on how Tyreek "makes poor decisions" and yet not know the difference between "would have", "would've" and "would of" is like nails on a ****ing chalkboard.

Fair enough.

FAX
06-24-2019, 08:20 AM
My brother hypnotized a chicken one time. He sat that chicken on a fence post and hypnotized its ass right there. That chicken stayed on the post for an hour just staring blankly into the sky. Never moved once.

I've often wondered what that chicken was thinking about.

FAX

FAX
06-24-2019, 08:25 AM
One option, of course, is that under hypnosis, the chicken thought he was Harry Truman.

That seems consistent with its behavior ...

FAX

Pasta Little Brioni
06-24-2019, 08:25 AM
Titling it "Hilluva story" is sooooo cringeworthy

Dante84
06-24-2019, 08:45 AM
I have a question. Again not challenging, just curious.

Where and when was the exact origin of the Espinal / FBI investigation? Seems like a *huge* fucking deal, but I can’t remember who had the source or what the story was.

DaFace
06-24-2019, 08:46 AM

Where and when was the exact origin of the Espinal / FBI investigation? Seems like a *huge* fucking deal, but I can’t remember who had the source or what the story was.810 reported that investigation into Crystal's mental condition. I don't think any mainstream sources have mentioned the extortion thing, though I could be wrong.

carcosa
06-24-2019, 08:46 AM
WHILE LEARNING AN ENTIRELY NEW POSITION, BTW.

Dude was an RB in college. He never played WR until he got here.

Yip!!!!!

FAX
06-24-2019, 08:49 AM
Another possibility is that the chicken thought it was Thomas Hearns meditating before the big fight. I also considered that.

FAX

Rain Man
06-24-2019, 09:03 AM
Another possibility is that the chicken thought it was Thomas Hearns meditating before the big fight. I also considered that.

FAX

Are you sure that the chicken wasn't just realizing how many tasty dishes it's a part of, and pondering the philosophical implications of whether it has led a life that has added greater value to the world than that?

Dante84
06-24-2019, 09:05 AM

Where and when was the exact origin of the Espinal / FBI investigation? Seems like a *huge* fucking deal, but I can’t remember who had the source or what the story was.

philfree
06-24-2019, 09:06 AM
There is no telling how much in endorsements the false narrative reporting has cost Hill. That's money that he'll never have access to again. He needs to sue the hell out the people who ran with the lies. That will be the only way he can recover the money he'll have lost.

MahiMike
06-24-2019, 09:07 AM
Sooo...

...he good?

O.city
06-24-2019, 09:10 AM
There is no telling how much in endorsements the false narrative reporting has cost Hill. That's money that he'll never have access to again. He needs to sue the hell out the people who ran with the lies. That will be the only way he can recover the money he'll have lost.

With laws being what they are, i'm not sure what he could really do against the media.

We have some lawyers here that would probably have some kind of idea?

Al Bundy
06-24-2019, 09:11 AM

That tape leaked to KCTV5 will be all any media outlet would have to produce.

DaFace
06-24-2019, 09:14 AM
With laws being what they are, i'm not sure what he could really do against the media.

We have some lawyers here that would probably have some kind of idea?

I'd have to go over every article in detail to be 100% confident in this, but I bet you'd find that the FACTS presented in the articles have all been correct.

Tyreek is UNDER INVESTIGATION for abuse.
His son broke his arm which MIGHT BE a part of the investigation.
A SOURCE SAYS...

Regardless, free press is a thing in this country, and it's VERY unusual for anyone to be charged with libel or slander without it being a very intention, very focused thing.

BigRedChief
06-24-2019, 09:22 AM
Post 15 and 17 seem to be decent recaps.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14318914&postcount=15

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=14318917&postcount=17
Wheres the game changer information? Wheres the bombshell information that changes everything? Just seems to me to be more ancillary information.

philfree
06-24-2019, 09:26 AM
"They" ran with the narrative that the child's arm was broken from abuse and Tyreek did it. That's what they said the investigation was about and it wasn't about that. I don't disagree with what you guys are saying though. He has lost a ton of money because of the lies though.

tyecopeland
06-24-2019, 09:28 AM
Wheres the game changer information? Wheres the bombshell information that changes everything? Just seems to me to be more ancillary information.

You'd have to take that up with others, maybe the OP.