PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

KC_Lee
06-24-2019, 09:30 AM
I'd have to go over every article in detail to be 100% confident in this, but I bet you'd find that the FACTS presented in the articles have all been correct.

Tyreek is UNDER INVESTIGATION for abuse.
His son broke his arm which MIGHT BE a part of the investigation.
A SOURCE SAYS...

Regardless, free press is a thing in this country, and it's VERY unusual for anyone to be charged with libel or slander without it being a very intention, very focused thing.

Richard Jewell's name comes to mind.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 09:32 AM
lol

I don't think the Chiefs are done paying the media back for their betrayal....

Al Bundy
06-24-2019, 09:33 AM
lol

I don't think the Chiefs are done paying the media back for their betrayal....

You think the NFL will let that happen?

patteeu
06-24-2019, 09:41 AM
Regardless, free press is a thing in this country, and it's VERY unusual for anyone to be charged with libel or slander without it being a very intention, very focused thing.

It's very unusual for a *media organization* to lose a libel or slander case, but that could be changing. Court watchers have observed that some more conservative members of the Supreme Court seem open to re-visiting the issue and possibly overturning the libel standard set in Sullivan v NYTimes.

Grim
06-24-2019, 09:44 AM
Just seems to me to be more ancillary information.

It is.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 09:47 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Interesting - hearing ground swell that a local media outlet now wants to produce a piece on Hill&#39;s side of the story.</p>&mdash; The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) <a href="https://twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom/status/1143177644768317441?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://media.giphy.com/media/DeJ2ifS2V2zlu/giphy.gif

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 09:48 AM
You think the NFL will let that happen?

They already limited media access during OTAs.

Easy ways to teach a lesson.

FloridaMan88
06-24-2019, 09:51 AM
HAHAHA

Right. Because this doesn't exist:

https://i.imgur.com/hOxhEkt.jpg

Tyreek should sue Meredith Robinson for libel.

She is the bitch who initially put out all of this fake news that Brooke Pryor/Mike Whorerio/SAUTO have run with.

Meredith Robinson is also the morally bankrupt slut who hooked up with Crystal's godfather while Meredith's husband (and a friend of Crystal's godfather) was dying.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 09:56 AM
Meredith Robinson is also the morally bankrupt slut who hooked up with Crystal's godfather while Meredith's husband (and a friend of Crystal's godfather) was dying.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UglyWebbedHornshark-size_restricted.gif

DaFace
06-24-2019, 09:59 AM

Yeah, that's a reasonably good parallel. The difference here is that Tyreek, even if completely innocent, is at least closely tied to the whole ordeal, where Jewell was just a dude in the crowd (who did something good). If we assume that the OP article is 100% true, Tyreek MIGHT have enough to try and go after someone in hopes of a settlement, but frankly his next contract will dwarf any amount of money he'd get in such a settlement, so I doubt his agent would want him to pursue that.

TravelingChiefs
06-24-2019, 10:03 AM
There is no telling how much in endorsements the false narrative reporting has cost Hill. That's money that he'll never have access to again. He needs to sue the hell out the people who ran with the lies. That will be the only way he can recover the money he'll have lost.

I honestly don't think Hill could win a settlement against the media but the act of just sueing for libel would definitely bring his side of the story out to national media attention.

FAX
06-24-2019, 10:08 AM
Are you sure that the chicken wasn't just realizing how many tasty dishes it's a part of, and pondering the philosophical implications of whether it has led a life that has added greater value to the world than that?

Well, of course, I did. That was my initial theory.

Yet, there was something in that chicken's eye that seemed to suggest the inner contemplation of violence. Now, whether that was violence through the use of nuclear weapons or simply the deployment of a vicious left hook after setting up the opponent with a series of right-hand feints, I do not know.

FAX

Pitt Gorilla
06-24-2019, 10:08 AM
I'd have to go over every article in detail to be 100% confident in this, but I bet you'd find that the FACTS presented in the articles have all been correct.

Tyreek is UNDER INVESTIGATION for abuse.
His son broke his arm which MIGHT BE a part of the investigation.
A SOURCE SAYS...

Regardless, free press is a thing in this country, and it's VERY unusual for anyone to be charged with libel or slander without it being a very intention, very focused thing. I think this is correct. However, the people who speculated and suggested Tyreek’s guilt could have issues. I’d have no problem with that (including Chief Fan).

KC_Lee
06-24-2019, 10:12 AM
Yeah, that's a reasonably good parallel. The difference here is that Tyreek, even if completely innocent, is at least closely tied to the whole ordeal, where Jewell was just a dude in the crowd (who did something good). If we assume that the OP article is 100% true, Tyreek MIGHT have enough to try and go after someone in hopes of a settlement, but frankly his next contract will dwarf any amount of money he'd get in such a settlement, so I doubt his agent would want him to pursue that.

Good points, however it has been mentioned in this thread that Hill's endorsement monies could take a major hit. One wonders if any of the major sports sponsors (Nike, Addidas, etc.) would offer Hill an endorsement deal.

FloridaMan88
There is no doubt that Tyreek can prove damages sustained by this fake news... the massive contract extension that was widely reported he would receive from the Chiefs this offseason which has now been at the very least delayed.

What if God forbid, Tyreek sustains a career threatening injury this season and is never able to get that contract?

Even as a public figure, Tyreek has a good libel case.

Al Bundy
They already limited media access during OTAs.

Easy ways to teach a lesson.

That is only because the NFL allows teams to do that during the OTA's and pre-season. Once the regular season starts the Chiefs can't. Also in all reality it is the fans that are hurt if they try and cut off media access.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 10:16 AM
That is only because the NFL allows teams to do that during the OTA's and pre-season. Once the regular season starts the Chiefs can't. Also in all reality it is the fans that are hurt if they try and cut off media access.

Preseason you say....wonder who broadcasts the Chiefs preseason games....hmmm....

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 10:16 AM

The media is completely worthless, and I could care less if hackasses like BP don't have access to write fluff pieces or hit pieces.

FloridaMan88
06-24-2019, 10:20 AM
Also in all reality it is the fans that are hurt if they try and cut off media access.

Maybe 20 years ago fans would be hurt if the KC Star lost their press access to the Chiefs but today there are many other media outlets that cover the team... and cover it far better than the KC Star/Brooke Pryor clown operation, that fans wouldn't suffer at all.

You'd still have Adam Teicher from ESPN, Terez Paylor from Yahoo, etc.

DaFace
06-24-2019, 10:20 AM
Maybe 20 years ago fans would be hurt if the KC Star lost their press access to the Chiefs but today there are many other media outlets that cover the team... and cover it far better than the KC Star/Brooke Pryor clown operation, that fans wouldn't suffer at all.

You'd still have Adam Teicher from ESPN, Terez Paylor from Yahoo, etc.

The Chiefs themselves are putting out some pretty quality content these days as well. It's a little homeristic, but still.

arrowheadnation
06-24-2019, 10:30 AM
This is going to end up being a made for TV movie isn't it.

Al Bundy
06-24-2019, 10:32 AM
Preseason you say....wonder who broadcasts the Chiefs preseason games....hmmm....

CBS and the NFL Network.

KC_Lee
06-24-2019, 10:38 AM
This is going to end up being a made for TV movie isn't it.

Or a 30 for 30 episode.

Lzen
06-24-2019, 10:38 AM
Those that waited it out are the only ones deserving of respect.

That's why I didn't vote in that poll initially. There's always more to the story.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 10:49 AM
CBS and the NFL Network.

It starts with a K.

Titty Meat
06-24-2019, 10:55 AM
It starts with a K.

KCTV5

tyecopeland
06-24-2019, 11:05 AM
The Athletic is reporting that the chiefs expect a suspension to be announced "as soon as next month."

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 11:17 AM
Tyreek should sue Meredith Robinson for libel.

She is the bitch who initially put out all of this fake news that Brooke Pryor/Mike Whorerio/SAUTO have run with.

Either link up what I posted that was fake or shut the fuck up about me

Al Bundy
06-24-2019, 11:21 AM
Either link up what I posted that was fake or shut the fuck up about me

You're living rent free...

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 11:21 AM
There is no doubt that Tyreek can prove damages sustained by this fake news... the massive contract extension that was widely reported he would receive from the Chiefs this offseason which has now been at the very least delayed.

What if God forbid, Tyreek sustains a career threatening injury this season and is never able to get that contract?

Even as a public figure, Tyreek has a good libel case.

It's funny watching you guys pick and choose which "facts" are right from each person

If reports from these guys are true tyreek hill put the negotiations on hold...

KChiefs1
06-24-2019, 11:34 AM

That guy really got fucked.

KChiefs1
06-24-2019, 11:36 AM
Or a 30 for 30 episode.

It would be an interesting one that’s for sure.

Halfcan
06-24-2019, 11:47 AM
The Athletic is reporting that the chiefs expect a suspension to be announced "as soon as next month."

fake news

Pasta Little Brioni
06-24-2019, 11:57 AM
Bannings should be handed out for the terrible fake inside info passed along that stirred the board up

Rain Man
06-24-2019, 12:16 PM
I honestly don't think Hill could win a settlement against the media but the act of just sueing for libel would definitely bring his side of the story out to national media attention.

I'm not sure the modern media would want to provide much coverage to a case where a media outlet is being accused of running wild with incomplete facts and placing their writers' personal slant on it.

BlackOp
06-24-2019, 12:22 PM

That's exactly why Hill should attempt to sue them...it would bring the story to a national audience and clear his name.

Doesn't matter if he wins the case....he wins back his image.

TravelingChiefs
06-24-2019, 12:26 PM
That's exactly why Hill should attempt to sue them...it would bring the story to a national audience and clear his name.

I completely agree. it would be huge win in the long run.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 12:32 PM
MARTY > *

https://i.imgur.com/d1gk2wj.png

BryanBusby
06-24-2019, 12:33 PM

That's a fucking idiotic idea.

O.city
06-24-2019, 12:35 PM
Yeah, if he comes out of it clean, i'd sign a new deal and let it all blow away with the wind and be done with it.

Halfcan
06-24-2019, 12:35 PM

People have made up their mind on Reek and won't ever change it.

The way he restores his image is by torching defenses and winning a ring this year. Feed off the ignorance and hate and make them eat it every Sunday.

BryanBusby
06-24-2019, 12:36 PM
Yeah, if he comes out of it clean, i'd sign a new deal and let it all blow away with the wind and be done with it.
Yep. The earlier he can put all that shit behind him, the better.

Suing over it just means it's hanging around for years.

FAX
06-24-2019, 12:36 PM
Perhaps what we need is a flock of hypnotized chickens.

Step 1: Once the chickens are sufficiently mesmerized, we convince them that they are members of Seal Team 6 Delta Force.

Step 2: We tell them the enemy is hiding in cubicles at the KC Star headquarters.

Step 3: ... well, there is no actual Step 3 other than waiting outside and listening for the screams.

FAX

O.city
06-24-2019, 12:37 PM
Looks like the tide is turning here.

Halfcan
06-24-2019, 12:37 PM
MARTY > *

https://i.imgur.com/d1gk2wj.png

KK - breaking news - Mahomes sucks, Watson is better, Reek is guilty of Something, Chiefs suck....blah, blah, blah

Hate that guy. :rolleyes:

ToxSocks
06-24-2019, 12:38 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Interesting - hearing ground swell that a local media outlet now wants to produce a piece on Hill&#39;s side of the story.</p>&mdash; The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) <a href="https://twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom/status/1143177644768317441?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

https://media.giphy.com/media/DeJ2ifS2V2zlu/giphy.gif

Tyreek's side of the story makes for jucier gossip anyway

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 12:38 PM
the marty - 810 connection is hilarious

this is like 3 sundays in a row with marty dropping shit and then 810 following the next monday with "breaking news"

Shiver Me Timbers
06-24-2019, 12:46 PM
KKKietzman's Twatter is account is hilarious when you read the responses. You would think the dumbass would stop twattering.

FringeNC
06-24-2019, 12:47 PM
Looks like the tide is turning here.

Just wait -- soon, the Star will be publishing stories that Hill was assumed guilty because society is racist, completely forgetting that they were the instigators of his high-tech lynching. They will still find a way to lecture us, and ignore their culpability in the whole thing. Florio will be right there with them.

Shiver Me Timbers
06-24-2019, 12:49 PM
Truth

Just wait -- soon, the Star will be publishing stories that Hill was assumed guilty because society is racist, completely forgetting that they were the instigators of his high-tech lynching. They will still find a way to lecture us, and ignore their culpability in the whole thing. Florio will be right there with them.

Kiimo
06-24-2019, 12:50 PM
The guilty assumption is more of a human nature desire to see the guilty punished. It's a feeling of moral superiority combined with mob mentality and is behind things like capital punishment as much as it is lynching and street justice. In my opinion it is universal and not one particular political group.

Once you start looking for it you see it manifest in many different ways. I don't like it or trust it. People with righteous indignation on twitter claiming they know the truth without evidence. Both sides are guilty of this.

O.city
06-24-2019, 12:50 PM
Yep. The earlier he can put all that shit behind him, the better.

Suing over it just means it's hanging around for years.

That would be my thoughts.

Whether he did whatever happened in college or not, pleading guilty meant it was always going to be in the public and such. If this all gets cleared up in his favor, i'd take that as a win, sign a new deal and move on with my life and hopefully a new female relationship.

ptlyon
06-24-2019, 12:56 PM
Anybody who has the stomach to listen to kk please update the thread on what bs he has to say.

Many thanks.

BryanBusby
06-24-2019, 12:56 PM
The guilty assumption is more of a human nature desire to see the guilty punished. It's a feeling of moral superiority combined with mob mentality and is behind things like capital punishment as much as it is lynching and street justice. In my opinion it is universal and not one particular political group.

Once you start looking for it you see it manifest in many different ways. I don't like it or trust it. People with righteous indignation on twitter claiming they know the truth without evidence. Both sides are guilty of this.
woof

O.city
06-24-2019, 12:58 PM
His previous incident made it easy for people to believe he could or did do something like this.

Seems pretty easy to figure out, no?

oldman
06-24-2019, 01:00 PM
What a crock of shit. I don't know who owns KCTV5. Given your comment, I'm assuming Sinclair. You're insane if you think KCTV5 is filled with Republican operatives or is micromanaged by corporate headquarters. Guarantee you it is filled with SJWs (and the mods better not ding me for the use of this word as it was used in response to a political post by Oldman.)

And regarding the Star, it was more than Brooke Pryor. The whole staff was trying to out-virtue signal each other with each article that came out.

A quick Google search would show you it's owned by Meredith Corp.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meredith_Corporation

They in turn are partially backed by the Koch brothers. My comment was not political at all, but a statement of fact.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 01:02 PM
SOURCES: HILL, NFL TO MEET THIS WEEK

http://www.810whb.com/2019/06/24/sources-hill-nfl-to-meet-this-week/

Investigators from the National Football League will conduct “multiple interviews” with Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill this week, according to two sources close to the situation.

The interviews indicate the NFL is ready to move forward and make a decision on Hill’s future in football. On May 22, Commissioner Roger Goodell said the league would not interfere with the state’s case but, “we are prepared to go ahead and have an interview whenever we have permission to do so.” Goodell added, “And then, we will make a determination based on what information we have at that point in time.”

Sources say there will be multiple interviews with different league officials in Kansas City this week and Hill is expected to have legal representation at all of them.

FringeNC
06-24-2019, 01:02 PM
A quick Google search would show you it's owned by Meredith Corp.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meredith_Corporation

They, in turn, are partially backed by the Koch brothers. My comment was not political at all, but a statement of fact.

Ok, now I got it. Brooke Pryor and the rest of them are MAGA. Trump is out to get Hill, right?

O.city
06-24-2019, 01:03 PM

Investigators from the National Football League will conduct “multiple interviews” with Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill this week, according to two sources close to the situation.

The interviews indicate the NFL is ready to move forward and make a decision on Hill’s future in football. On May 22, Commissioner Roger Goodell said the league would not interfere with the state’s case but, “we are prepared to go ahead and have an interview whenever we have permission to do so.” Goodell added, “And then, we will make a determination based on what information we have at that point in time.”

Sources say there will be multiple interviews with different league officials in Kansas City this week and Hill is expected to have legal representation at all of them.

Marty said the NFL had already met with Hill, so??

FringeNC
06-24-2019, 01:04 PM
His previous incident made it easy for people to believe he could or did do something like this.

Seems pretty easy to figure out, no?

Sure. But a NEWSPAPER probably shouldn't order the guillotine over a rumor.

O.city
06-24-2019, 01:05 PM
Sure. But a NEWSPAPER probably shouldn't order the guillotine over a rumor.

Probably not. Don't know that they did that though.

oldman
06-24-2019, 01:09 PM
Ok, now I got it. Brooke Pryor and the rest of them are MAGA. Trump is out to get Hill, right?

I didn't say that at all. I made a statement and was able to back it up with a fact.

n February 2017, it was reported that Meredith and a group of investors led by Edgar Bronfman Jr. were considering another possible purchase of Time Inc.[16] On November 26, 2017, it was announced that Meredith Corporation would acquire Time Inc. in a $2.8 billion deal. $640 million in backing was provided by Koch Equity Development, but the Koch family would not have a board seat or otherwise influence the company's operations

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 01:10 PM

Sounds like this is the final meeting to determine his suspension or lack thereof.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 01:19 PM
Sounds like this is the final meeting to determine his suspension or lack thereof.

Where did Marty report about this weeks meeting?

mr. tegu
06-24-2019, 01:24 PM
Anybody who has the stomach to listen to kk please update the thread on what bs he has to say.

Many thanks.

I listened for a few minutes. Basically he is continuing to move the goalposts since he sees the writing on the wall that what he wants won’t happen unless something changes. That something is the custody.

Says if KS determines Hill can’t have custody in a few months, should the NFL allow him to play. That’s his big take away and question now. Want a it to stay an emotional discussion, not factual.

Putting it all on the child custody situation which is likely because it’s clear legally nothing is happening and that the NFL as of now won’t suspend be suspending him long either.

ShowtimeSBMVP
06-24-2019, 01:25 PM

JFC Marty has no info

Iczer
06-24-2019, 01:27 PM
I can't help but listen to this dumbass talk. He keeps putting his foot in his mouth.

He's been wrong the entire time and is just doubling down on his own stupidity

O.city
06-24-2019, 01:28 PM
JFC Marty has no info

Maybe, maybe not

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 01:31 PM
JFC Marty has no info

Die in a fire.

ShowtimeSBMVP
06-24-2019, 01:31 PM
Maybe, maybe not

So you think he gets this so called info before the best in the business (Adam , Perez ? The KC media is all over this it’s the biggest sports story in KC.

O.city
06-24-2019, 01:33 PM
So you think he gets this so called info before the best in the business (Adam , Perez ? The KC media is all over this it’s the biggest sports story in KC.

You think those guys would be willing to put anything out at this time? I'm guessing they've got it and have had it for a bit, but they'll wait til on it.

I don't know that Marty isn't throwing shit at the wall though.

ShowtimeSBMVP
06-24-2019, 01:38 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">810 Sports is reporting the NFL and Hill (along with his legal team) will meet again. Just to be clear, one meeting doesn&#39;t happen, multiple meetings do.</p>&mdash; The Chiefs Kingdom (Ver 2.0) (@1_ChiefsKingdom) <a href="https://twitter.com/1_ChiefsKingdom/status/1143233518874447872?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lol No 810 is reporting they will meet for the first time this week. This guy is a clown way to make your BS story a little more Believable

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 01:44 PM
lol No 810 is reporting they will meet for the first time this week.

That is not what they reported.

O.city
06-24-2019, 01:44 PM
That does seem pretty backtracky

ptlyon
06-24-2019, 01:47 PM
I listened for a few minutes.

Many thanks!

ShowtimeSBMVP
06-24-2019, 01:48 PM
That is not what they reported.

O boy

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 01:49 PM
O boy

Try reading. There is nothing in the 810 story that indicates this is the first meeting.

ShowtimeSBMVP
06-24-2019, 01:51 PM
Try reading. There is nothing in the 810 story that indicates this is the first meeting.

If it was a second meeting they would of report that. This is the first

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 01:51 PM

Speculation ROFL

BleedingRed
06-24-2019, 01:53 PM

No it is not, you think the NFL just met with Tyreek? Do you think Tyreek lawyer lied when he put out that statement.

ShowtimeSBMVP
06-24-2019, 01:53 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">News completely exonerating an NFL superstar would be a massive break for any reporter, so it&#39;s difficult to believe that no one has been able to grab a scoop like that who has a history of inside information (that I&#39;m aware of). <br><br>So I&#39;m in the same place I was yesterday.</p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1142968533560844289?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BINGO

O.city
06-24-2019, 01:55 PM

That makes it sound like this would be the first interview seeing as they are now ready to "move forward".

ShowtimeSBMVP
06-24-2019, 01:56 PM
That makes it sound like this would be the first interview seeing as they are now ready to "move forward".

He wants to believe a lie so let him.

tyecopeland
06-24-2019, 01:57 PM

But why wouldn't your dude's sources know about upcoming meetings?

And why wouldn't 810's sources know about a previous meeting?

And if either of them knew, they would have included that info too.

Mecca
06-24-2019, 01:59 PM
Seth Keysor at 1 point said they should cut him even if nothing comes of this, consider who you are quoting.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 02:14 PM
The absolute disrespect from you clowns.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 02:17 PM
the marty - 810 connection is hilarious

this is like 3 sundays in a row with marty dropping shit and then 810 following the next monday with "breaking news"

So, once again, where did Marty report that they would meet this week?

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 02:19 PM
Didn't say he did.

Hope you enjoy cheering for Tyreek Hill scoring lotsa touchdowns this year, buddy.

ShowtimeSBMVP
06-24-2019, 02:21 PM
Didn't say he did.

Hope you enjoy cheering for Tyreek Hill scoring lotsa touchdowns this year, buddy.

Agree he will but after his 4 game suspension. See Jimmy Smith last year ( Hill audio tape alone will get him 4 games)

O.city
06-24-2019, 02:22 PM
Why wouldn't every chiefs fan enjoy HIll scoring TD"S?

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 02:28 PM
Agree he will but after his 4 game suspension. See Jimmy Smith last year ( Hill audio tape alone will get him 4 games)

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 02:28 PM

This.

Marcellus
06-24-2019, 02:36 PM

ROFL they haven't gotten jack shit right on this story yet.

Marcellus
06-24-2019, 02:38 PM

We do know Hill's attorney has been in contact with the NFL, this may be the first time they have spoken directly to Hill but that doesn't mean there hasn't been communication between Hill's people and the NFL's people.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 02:39 PM
Meanwhile, KK continues to be an absolute clownfraud.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You are absolutely despicable. You bring up Andy Reid&#39;s kids because one died of an overdose 12 or so years ago. And you act like he can&#39;t mentor because one of his sons died...........<br>You need to tread very lightly these next coming weeks very lightly I take this personally. <a href="https://t.co/clN8QJeUJX">https://t.co/clN8QJeUJX</a></p>&mdash; Donnie Couch (@CouchDonnie) <a href="https://twitter.com/CouchDonnie/status/1143252530392006656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It sounds like Keitzman has hit an all time low if that’s even fucking possible. Bringing up Andy Reid’s sons past with drugs (that he died from) and saying Andy can’t mentor cause he couldn’t take care of his own son??? Holy shit</p>&mdash; ChiefsFan82 (@chiefsfan82) <a href="https://twitter.com/chiefsfan82/status/1143249792736174080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

ptlyon
06-24-2019, 02:44 PM
JFC

Discuss Thrower
06-24-2019, 02:44 PM
Please say there's audio of that.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 02:46 PM
I'll check the podcast tonight.

Halfcan
06-24-2019, 02:59 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You are absolutely despicable. You bring up Andy Reid&#39;s kids because one died of an overdose 12 or so years ago. And you act like he can&#39;t mentor because one of his sons died...........<br>You need to tread very lightly these next coming weeks very lightly I take this personally. <a href="https://t.co/clN8QJeUJX">https://t.co/clN8QJeUJX</a></p>&mdash; Donnie Couch (@CouchDonnie) <a href="https://twitter.com/CouchDonnie/status/1143252530392006656?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It sounds like Keitzman has hit an all time low if that’s even ****ing possible. Bringing up Andy Reid’s sons past with drugs (that he died from) and saying Andy can’t mentor cause he couldn’t take care of his own son??? Holy shit</p>&mdash; ChiefsFan82 (@chiefsfan82) <a href="https://twitter.com/chiefsfan82/status/1143249792736174080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

Holy shit- what a ****ing asshole. Wait until this gets back to Big Red. Andy did EVERYTHING to help his kid and it ripped his heart out that he lost his battle with addicition. Man I hate KKK> :cuss:

O.city
06-24-2019, 02:59 PM
Damn, yeah that's pretty low.

kcxiv
06-24-2019, 03:00 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It sounds like Keitzman has hit an all time low if that’s even fucking possible. Bringing up Andy Reid’s sons past with drugs (that he died from) and saying Andy can’t mentor cause he couldn’t take care of his own son??? Holy shit</p>&mdash; ChiefsFan82 (@chiefsfan82) <a href="https://twitter.com/chiefsfan82/status/1143249792736174080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>LOL everyone needs to call into his shows whenever he takes calls and just call him a fraud and hang up! lol,

Halfcan
06-24-2019, 03:02 PM

The Reek case is nothing like Jimmy Smith. Stop using this nonsense to paint situations with the same brush.

Bob Dole
06-24-2019, 03:31 PM
Hill should not get any suspension at all. I will scream at the sky if he does.

chinaski
06-24-2019, 03:36 PM
As a person that has lost a loved one due to addiction, I can say with 100% certainty that you cannot save somebody that refuses to be saved.

Kevin Kietzman is an absolute asshole for even suggesting otherwise, and frankly he should be fired or seriously reprimanded for these comments...He truly has no ****ing clue what he is talking about. What a ****ing jerk. :#

Pasta Little Brioni
06-24-2019, 03:37 PM
It's "would have", or "would've"....not "would of".

JFC. Third grade called - you are STILL flunking spelling.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">News completely exonerating an NFL superstar would be a massive break for any reporter, so it&#39;s difficult to believe that no one has been able to grab a scoop like that who has a history of inside information (that I&#39;m aware of). <br><br>So I&#39;m in the same place I was yesterday.</p>&mdash; Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) <a href="https://twitter.com/RealMNchiefsfan/status/1142968533560844289?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BINGO

..ROFL and what makes this clown know any more??? What makes this hack more believable? Garbage...

RunKC
06-24-2019, 03:39 PM
The Reek case is nothing like Jimmy Smith. Stop using this nonsense to paint situations with the same brush.

It isn’t...it’s worse. He was a convicted felon who plead guilty to the first offense in college so he’s not going to be seen by the NFL as a “first time offender” despite not doing that offense in the league. He also had child services take his son. Then you have the known audio.

Yes I know there is more to this, but it’s Roger ****ing Goodell. I would not be one bit shocked if Hill is suspended 6 games. I wouldn’t be shocked if it were 8 or even 10.

It’s like some of you suddenly forgot ole Roger ****ing us out of draft picks bc we talked to Jeremy Maclin...aka what every ****ing team does at the combine.

Do not act like we are “in the clear”. I will believe that when I see it.

kevrunner
06-24-2019, 03:44 PM
If Tyreek gets anything more than a 2 games suspension, he needs to fight that. He hasn’t done anything. If every player got a suspension for calling their significant other a bitch there wouldn’t be enough players left to play a game.

Pasta Little Brioni
06-24-2019, 03:46 PM
Shouldn't get anything to be honest.

O.city
06-24-2019, 03:49 PM
Terez just tweeted that they're meeting this week, confirming it.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 03:51 PM
Didn't say he did.

I'm sure that's what you'd say now. Lmao. You definitely insinuated they were using his info...

FAX
06-24-2019, 03:56 PM
Anybody have a list of 810's advertisers? I could use one.

FAX

Pasta Little Brioni
06-24-2019, 03:56 PM
Marty puts clown shoes once again on a few ROFL ROFL ROFL

GloryDayz
06-24-2019, 03:59 PM
Another possibility is that the chicken thought it was Thomas Hearns meditating before the big fight. I also considered that.

FAX

Or thought it was going to get eaten..

http://xxxbunker.com/gia_paloma_sucking_a_chickenhead.jpg

FAX
06-24-2019, 03:59 PM
It isn’t...it’s worse. He was a convicted felon who plead guilty to the first offense in college so he’s not going to be seen by the NFL as a “first time offender” despite not doing that offense in the league. He also had child services take his son. Then you have the known audio.

Yes I know there is more to this, but it’s Roger ****ing Goodell. I would not be one bit shocked if Hill is suspended 6 games. I wouldn’t be shocked if it were 8 or even 10.

It’s like some of you suddenly forgot ole Roger ****ing us out of draft picks bc we talked to Jeremy Maclin...aka what every ****ing team does at the combine.

Do not act like we are “in the clear”. I will believe that when I see it.

Tyreek may not be "in the clear" because the world is full of self-righteous virtue pimps and they're not going away anytime soon.

However, is Goodall going to suspend him for something that happened in 2014? Because it certainly appears that Tyreek hasn't done anything worthy of a suspension since then.

FAX

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 04:00 PM
It isn’t...it’s worse. He was a convicted felon who plead guilty to the first offense

This is inaccurate.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 04:02 PM
This is inaccurate.

No it's not. He WAS a convicted felon who pled guilty.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 04:03 PM
Was is past tense, right?

FAX
06-24-2019, 04:04 PM
No it's not. He WAS a convicted felon who pled guilty.

His guilt got sponged.

In the eyes of the law, he's as free of sin as a newborn babe.

FAX

petegz28
06-24-2019, 04:04 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It sounds like Keitzman has hit an all time low if that’s even ****ing possible. Bringing up Andy Reid’s sons past with drugs (that he died from) and saying Andy can’t mentor cause he couldn’t take care of his own son??? Holy shit</p>&mdash; ChiefsFan82 (@chiefsfan82) <a href="https://twitter.com/chiefsfan82/status/1143249792736174080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote>

Someone else did similar several weeks ago. It may have been KK but I want to say it was another douche. It's fucking disgusting to do that.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 04:05 PM
His guilt got sponged.

FAX

That's why he WAS a convicted felon who pled guilty and now he isn't one.

But he was when he came into the league.

ptlyon
06-24-2019, 04:05 PM

FAX

Good plan Mr. Fax

RINGLEADER
06-24-2019, 04:06 PM
Tyreek may not be "in the clear" because the world is full of self-righteous virtue pimps and they're not going away anytime soon.

However, is Goodall going to suspend him for something that happened in 2014? Because it certainly appears that Tyreek hasn't done anything worthy of a suspension since then.

FAX

4-6 games based on “terrified” optics.

Might get knocked down a couple, but this is my guess.

Not fair if he didn’t actually do anything, but given what we thought could happen he should be happy to put this behind him.

Bob Dole
06-24-2019, 04:06 PM
I’m screaming at the sky just reading this thread. Is it having an impact?

-King-
06-24-2019, 04:07 PM
Terez just tweeted that they're meeting this week, confirming it.

Well too bad for him Marty outscooped him on all those previous meetings ROFL

ptlyon
06-24-2019, 04:07 PM

Yes, you're keeping me awake

petegz28
06-24-2019, 04:10 PM
Every time we get more news about Tyreek it makes that "just cut his ass..." crowd look more and more idiotic.

If we listened to KK, 810, 610, Florio and several on here, Reek would have been cut months ago.

And the people like KK that want to keep talking about "the Chiefs said 'Trust Us' " ordeal better just pick another team to root for.

BryanBusby
06-24-2019, 04:10 PM
4-6 games based on “terrified” optics.

Might get knocked down a couple, but this is my guess.

Not fair if he didn’t actually do anything, but given what we thought could happen he should be happy to put this behind him.
Compared to not playing a down again, 4 games is reasonable.

RunKC
06-24-2019, 04:12 PM
His guilt got sponged.

FAX

Yes, but the law in this world is Roger. Look at Zeke Elliot as proof.

petegz28
06-24-2019, 04:12 PM
Compared to not playing a down again, 4 games is reasonable.

I called 4 dropped to 2 several weeks ago. This article appears to agree. No way he gets 4 games right now.

petegz28
06-24-2019, 04:13 PM
Yes, but the law in this world is Roger. Look at Zeke Elliot as proof.

Zeke's also happened in the middle of the season, correct? This has had a lot more time to play out.

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 04:16 PM
That's why he WAS a convicted felon who pled guilty and now he isn't one.

But he was when he came into the league.

Which means absolutely nothing to anyone but you and KK.

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 04:17 PM
Now KK is just making shit up and saying "Tyreek can't even see his son".

ROFL

scho63
06-24-2019, 04:17 PM
I'm listening to Kevin Keitzman talk about Tyreek and this guy is whack.

I lost all respect for him from his whole position on this situation. I'm surprised he doesn't want Tyreek sent to the electric chair.

petegz28
06-24-2019, 04:18 PM

ROFL

He has been making stuff up the whole time. I finally turned him off for good when he said "The DA said Tyreek broke his arm but he can't prove it..."

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 04:28 PM

Well it wasn't a point I brought up. Just pointing out that you were again wrong.

mr. tegu
06-24-2019, 04:29 PM
I listened for a few minutes. Basically he is continuing to move the goalposts since he sees the writing on the wall that what he wants won’t happen unless something changes. That something is the custody.

Says if KS determines Hill can’t have custody in a few months, should the NFL allow him to play. That’s his big take away and question now. Want a it to stay an emotional discussion, not factual.

Putting it all on the child custody situation which is likely because it’s clear legally nothing is happening and that the NFL as of now won’t suspend be suspending him long either.

You guys should just stop listening to KK. A few minutes after the show started I posted the above that he is just trying to keep it an emotional discussion. That’s the only place he can operate now that it’s pretty clear the facts and Chiefs’ actions don’t support what he wanted in Hill being outright cut. We’ve seen a lot of similar posts in these Hill threads.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 04:31 PM

ROFL

How does any of us really know he can?

Lprechaun
06-24-2019, 04:32 PM

Do you even pay attention to the threads you spew in? Look at social media ? Geezus

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 04:34 PM

They were at the park.

Please stop.

carcosa
06-24-2019, 04:36 PM
I think it would be very nice if this situation got resolved soon!

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Well it wasn't a point I brought up. Just pointing out that you were again wrong.

Did you even see the post I quoted? Do you even realized that I quoted a post that says Tyreek IS a convicted felon when you yourself will allow yourself to understand that he may have been at one point in time, but that he is not now?

So STOP it.

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 04:40 PM
Has anyone ever seen KK and SAUTO in the same place at the same time??

WhawhaWhat
06-24-2019, 04:40 PM

Get out Keitzman.

RunKC
06-24-2019, 04:42 PM

And Roger Goodell

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 04:42 PM
Get out Keitzman.

ROFL
EXACTLY

Pitt Gorilla
06-24-2019, 04:46 PM

Once you start looking for it you see it manifest in many different ways. I don't like it or trust it. People with righteous indignation on twitter claiming they know the truth without evidence. Both sides are guilty of this.it’s also due to Chiefs Fan being a complete idiot.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 04:55 PM
Meanwhile....Tyreek appears super worried.

<iframe width="640" height="640" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KbpEtOETPrA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GloryDayz
06-24-2019, 05:01 PM

FAX

You thinking boycott, protest, or something stronger?

Naptown Chief
06-24-2019, 05:02 PM

Yeah, my fucking dog won't stop barking. Dick.

Dartgod
06-24-2019, 05:02 PM
Did you even see the post I quoted? Do you even realized that I quoted a post that says Tyreek IS a convicted felon when you yourself will allow yourself to understand that he may have been at one point in time, but that he is not now?

So STOP it.

I don't really think SAUTO needs me defending him, but the post you quoted definitely says "was".

Someone will have to quote me for rabble to even see this post because my words hurt his feelings and he has me on ignore.

BryanBusby
06-24-2019, 05:03 PM
It's uh gonna matter to the guy that's going to decide how many games he's suspended for.

Naptown Chief
06-24-2019, 05:06 PM
I don't really think SAUTO needs me defending him, but the post you quoted definitely says "was".

Someone will have to quote me for rabble to even see this post because my words hurt his feelings and he has me on ignore.

Hi

FAX
06-24-2019, 05:11 PM
You thinking boycott, protest, or something stronger?

Well, I'm a little pissed off. I'm looking for the audio of KK saying that Wally is a "bad mentor" because his son died from an overdose. Haven't found it yet.

But if I do, I will be contacting 810's advertisers, providing them with the quote, and demanding that they sever their relationship with that organization.

Leveraging a man's dead son to boost one's ego and promote one's damn radio show is low. Honestly, I can't think of anything that could look up to that ...

FAX

keg in kc
06-24-2019, 05:14 PM
Whoever put that online really needs to invest in a good editor.

Lprechaun
06-24-2019, 05:15 PM
Find the audio and post it... I'm going to trust it was said and if it's TRUE something should be done. That is absolutely uncalled for. Saying what he has about Hill is one thing, bringing Reids son and his mentorship into it is worth at least an 8 month suspension or lifetime ban from radio.... just using KKs thought process

petegz28
06-24-2019, 05:16 PM
Find the audio and post it... I'm going to trust it was said and if it's TRUE something should be done. That is absolutely uncalled for. Saying what he has about Hill is one thing, bringing Reids son and his mentorship into it is worth at least an 8 month suspension or lifetime ban from radio.... just using KKs thought process

It isn't the first time it was done....

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 05:17 PM
Whoever put that online really needs to invest in a good editor.

Marty doesn't care. ROFL

GloryDayz
06-24-2019, 05:19 PM
Well, I'm a little pissed off. I'm looking for the audio of KK saying that Wally is a "bad mentor" because his son died from an overdose. Haven't found it yet.

But if I do, I will be contacting 810's advertisers, providing them with the quote, and demanding that they sever their relationship with that organization.

Leveraging a man's dead son to boost one's ego and promote one's damn radio show is low. Honestly, I can't think of anything that could look up to that ...

FAX

Quality post. You, Mr. FAX, are winning the thread...

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 05:20 PM

Assclown.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VB6faAJtv-k" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BryanBusby
06-24-2019, 05:20 PM
KK has been a giant piece of shit and a major tool forever. Stop listening and the problem will take care of itself.

BleedingRed
06-24-2019, 05:21 PM

Do you know how snap chat works? Ffs please leave thread now

keg in kc
06-24-2019, 05:22 PM
Marty doesn't care. ROFLNo need to be so defensive. I'm just offering a little constructive criticism. If there's a message or information they want to get out to a wider audience, there's real benefit in a polished presentation.

Lprechaun
06-24-2019, 05:23 PM
Assclown.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/VB6faAJtv-k" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When was this? Holy crap I hate him even more now.
I dont get to listen live and the app sucks. Once his show comes on I let the app crash and listen to pandora

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 05:24 PM
No need to be so defensive. I'm just offering a little constructive criticism. If there's a message or information they want to get out to a wider audience, there's real benefit in a polished presentation.

I know. I tried to tell him. But...he doesn't care. ROFL

FAX
06-24-2019, 05:26 PM

Imagine what Tammy Reid thinks and feels when she hears that sh*t from that ignorant virtue pimp.

He's talking about her dead son, for Christ's sake.

And he's talking about her husband ... making the claim that, in some way, Wally was responsible for her son's sad life and eventual death because he's a "bad mentor".

Think about that.

KK is a motherf***er of the worst sort.

FAX THE PISSED

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 05:29 PM

So STOP it.

Wait. Wut? You quoted the post. In your quote it definitely states that tyreek WAS, not is, a convicted felon. Go ahead and read it again yourself

Lprechaun
06-24-2019, 05:30 PM
Imagine what Tammy Reid thinks and feels when she hears that sh*t from that ignorant virtue pimp.

He's talking about her dead son, for Christ's sake.

And he's talking about her husband ... making the claim that, in some way, Wally was responsible for her son's sad life and eventual death because he's a "bad mentor".

Think about that.

KK is a motherf***er of the worst sort.

FAX THE PISSED

Never really liked listening to him as he always seemed a grandstander and was always way off base but I guess I didn't realize he was that bad.... KK is a sick bastard

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-24-2019, 05:30 PM
Hmm Terez says the NFL is coming to KC to meet with Tyreek. I thought usually players go to NY

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 05:31 PM
They were at the park.

Please stop.

So I guess the GF/ mom has visitation too? When she posted stuff you said they could be old, why couldn't the same be true for him?

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 05:32 PM

ROFL

FAX
06-24-2019, 05:34 PM
Assclown.

So we have to infer that he's referring to Garrett? There was nothing more specific? Not that I need it (or want it, for God's sake), but I'm going after this self-righteous peckerwood hammer and tongs ... so the more specific the better.

I believe I'll write an op-ed and see if somebody has the balls to publish. I'd also be very inclined to start a petition demanding that the disingenuous demagogue apologize on-air ... and if he doesn't weep blood during his mea culpa, he should be fired from his own, damn station. He should be anyway, actually.

FAX

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 05:34 PM
Do you even pay attention to the threads you spew in? Look at social media ? Geezus

Yeah. Pretty good attention in fact.

So then you agree the mom probably is getting visitation too?

And no I don't stalk their social media. Just going by what's been posted here.

Lprechaun
06-24-2019, 05:36 PM
Yeah. Pretty good attention in fact.

So then you agree the mom probably is getting visitation too?

And no I don't stalk their social media. Just going by what's been posted here.

I never said she didnt... pay attention closer .
I never once looked at his social media outside of the thread you spew in and I knew it. Along with everyone else who posts in here. It's really not hard man, a mod should at least pay attention.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 05:36 PM
So I guess the GF/ mom has visitation too? When she posted stuff you said they could be old, why couldn't the same be true for him?

You can't fake snapchat. There's an indicator if it's not posted live. And he posted multiple videos.

GloryDayz
06-24-2019, 05:37 PM
Assclown.

King KK (KKK for short) is just proving how desperate he is for ratings and to be talked about. It might be time for Clark to let WHB's leadership know that they'll be banned for the four preseason games and at least four regular season games. While I believe KKK believes what he says, WHB is ultimately responsible for it.

Lprechaun
06-24-2019, 05:38 PM
You can't fake snapchat. There's an indicator if it's not posted live. And he posted multiple videos.

Ignorant of social media platforms , somehow mod on social platform where he calls out people on stuff he doesnt know....ROFL

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 05:40 PM
I never said she didnt... pay attention closer .
I never once looked at his social media outside of the thread you spew in and I knew it. Along with everyone else who posts in here. It's really not hard man, a mod should at least pay attention.
I saw the video he posted. I guess that's proof? Ok. You're welcome to believe that (I actually do too, and was the one who first pointed out it wasn't a sign of him regaining custody, but likely a visitation)

And I never said you thought or said she didn't, but clay did. Just checking to see if you were going to cherry pick the parts you like , just like they do.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 05:41 PM
Ignorant of social media platforms , somehow mod on social platform where he calls out people on stuff he doesnt know....ROFL

I need to know about snap chat? Why?

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 05:42 PM
Point being, if you're going to use his social media to determine if he's currently allowed to see his child the same should go for her. Right?

Dartgod
06-24-2019, 05:43 PM
I need to know about snap chat? Why?

Because you're a mod dammit! You think you're paid good money here just to muck up threads?

Lprechaun
06-24-2019, 05:45 PM
Because you're a mod dammit! You think you're paid good money here just to muck up threads?

Being the low man on the totem pole and being his target is kinda funny. Maybe he has a link

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 05:46 PM
Point being, if you're going to use his social media to determine if he's currently allowed to see his child the same should go for her. Right?

That was my initial reaction. But hers was an instagram post. Much easier to fake. And the timing of it...only AFTER Tyreek posted his...is suspicious.

I don't trust the Espinal Clan. I trust my gut.

And my gut feeling is no way CFS would let a mother near a son she weaponized against the father.

Meatloaf
06-24-2019, 05:52 PM
So we have to infer that he's referring to Garrett? There was nothing more specific? Not that I need it (or want it, for God's sake), but I'm going after this self-righteous peckerwood hammer and tongs ... so the more specific the better.

I believe I'll write an op-ed and see if somebody has the balls to publish. I'd also be very inclined to start a petition demanding that the disingenuous demagogue apologize on-air ... and if he doesn't weep blood during his mea culpa, he should be fired from his own, damn station. He should be anyway, actually.

FAX

Totally agree with you Mr FAX. Dude definitely crossed “The Line” with this line of crap....and then some. KK definitely needs to take caution in discussing Reid’s personal life as said discussions could end up biting KK in the ass since his own personal life ain’t exactly pristine.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 05:59 PM
That was my initial reaction. But hers was an instagram post. Much easier to fake. And the timing of it...only AFTER Tyreek posted his...is suspicious.

I don't trust the Espinal Clan. I trust my gut.

And my gut feeling is no way CFS would let a mother near a son she weaponized against the father.

Or maybe they are both on the same track towards reintegration. If that's the case how can he say tyreek is definitely in the clear, but she's not?
And tyreek never had to attend counseling classes over this?
Why would Marty leave that part out? I'm pretty sure that would be in the first steps towards reintegration.

Seems like he's done the exact same thing you guys are railing on the media for.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 06:02 PM
Or maybe they are both on the same track towards reintegration. If that's the case how can he say tyreek is definitely in the clear, but she's not?

SHE WEAPONIZED THE CHILD AGAINST HIM

SHE ADMITTED IN VERIFIED TEXTS TO HARMING THE CHILD

TYREEK CALLED THE COPS WHEN SHE WAS PASSED OUT AND BABY WAS WADDLING AROUND STICKING HIS FINGERS IN LIGHT SOCKETS

The finger is pointing squarely at HER, you obtuse contrarian.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 06:06 PM

TYREEK CALLED THE COPS WHEN SHE WAS PASSED OUT AND BABY WAS WADDLING AROUND STICKING HIS FINGERS IN LIGHT SOCKETS

Whatever you guys say, I guess.

Oh and I also like the line "he had to call the police MULTIPLE times while in college because she wouldn't leave".
I guess calling once reporting it and then calling back to say she left could be called MULTIPLE times, but it would be pretty disingenuous. Right?

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 06:06 PM
And the baby? 3 year old? Was sticking his fingers in light sockets? Who reported that?

FlorentinePogen
06-24-2019, 06:10 PM
Contact info for 810 if you want to let them know how you feel:

Chad Boeger: President of 810-whb & President of Union Broadcasting
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chad-boeger-2994a7151
ChadBoeger@810whb.com / chadboeger@unionbroadcasting.com

Union Broadcasting
6721 W. 121st St
Overland Park, KS 66209
Studio line: (913) 3-810-810
Office: (913)-344-1500

Other 810 / Union Broadcasting emails
http://www.810whb.com/directory/

https://www.facebook.com/SportsRadio810/
https://twitter.com/SportsRadio810

-King-
06-24-2019, 06:11 PM
KK has been a giant piece of shit and a major tool forever. Stop listening and the problem will take care of itself.

Nah that makes too much sense. It makes much more sense to keep listening to him and to keep reading Mike Florio articles just to point out how stupid and agenda driven they are.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
Clay has been one of the few people on this case since day 1. He knows what’s up. Crystal tried to hurt the Cheetah. Not just any Cheetah but OUR Cheetah!!

Hammock Parties
And the baby? 3 year old? Was sticking his fingers in light stickers? Who reported that?

i was being hyperbolic

i think you get my point

the woman is a terrible excuse for a mother and the evidence that tyreek is anything CLOSE to her as an unfit parent is flimsy at best....by one rumor the people he holds in highest regard in this life are his grandparents and his son....

so please...just buy a jersey already

rabblerouser
06-24-2019, 06:12 PM

Put him on ignore and quit responding to him...see if he still posts in the thread.

chinaski
06-24-2019, 06:13 PM

FAX

I’m with you. It’s disgusting and unacceptable. Not only does it show a lack of basic decency, it shows that he’s an immature prick that has no fucking clue what he is talking about. This guy is a piece of shit. It’s unbelievably heartbreaking watching somebody ruin their life with addiction. You try over and over to help, and often times you fail. Reid loved his son, no doubt about it. And this colossal asshole shithead mother fucker comes along and shits all over him. Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences. Despicable.

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 06:17 PM
i was being hyperbolic

i think you get my point

the woman is a terrible excuse for a mother and the evidence that tyreek is anything CLOSE to her as an unfit parent is flimsy at best....by one rumor the people he holds in highest regard in this life are his grandparents and his son....

so please...just buy a jersey already
My son got one a week or two ago.

You can say the woman is a terrible mother but guess what that means....

He knew, and stayed with the child in the situation, and got her pregnant again.

He needs to stay away, obviously.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-24-2019, 06:18 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Timing update: Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill, who has been banned from attending team’s training facility this off-season, is scheduled to meet with NFL officials in Kansas City on Wednesday, per source. <a href="https://t.co/0Be65B6LpV">https://t.co/0Be65B6LpV</a></p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1143285053172137984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 06:18 PM
Put him on ignore and quit responding to him...see if he still posts in the thread.

You guys have multiple spots where you don't have to worry about me pointing out how dumb you are. Have I posted there? You just can't quit me I guess.

Jerm
06-24-2019, 06:20 PM
What a gutless piece of shit Keitzman is....anyone that listens to that knows exactly what he's referring to but I guarantee if called on it he'd say the opposite and say it was something else.

This guy rakes Bukaty on air (not that I care) about him taunting a K-State player but has the nerve to say that garbage...

What an abhorrent human being.

MarkDavis'Haircut
Pats, Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Steelers and Colts fans all do...

They will have metaphorical lynch mobs waiting in the stands for Tyreek when we visit their stadiums.

Strap in because trolls are coming.

Not this Raiders fan. Hill has been unfairly railroaded by the SJW brigade. A cautionary tale for all men.

FAX
Contact info for 810 if you want to let them know how you feel:

Chad Boeger: President of 810-whb & President of Union Broadcasting
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chad-boeger-2994a7151
ChadBoeger@810whb.com / chadboeger@unionbroadcasting.com

Union Broadcasting
6721 W. 121st St
Overland Park, KS 66209
Studio line: (913) 3-810-810
Office: (913)-344-1500

Other 810 / Union Broadcasting emails
http://www.810whb.com/directory/

https://www.facebook.com/SportsRadio810/
https://twitter.com/SportsRadio810

Grazie, Sig. FlorentinePogen ... that should help.

I can't find a list of their advertisers anywhere. I thought iHeart would be their placement agency, but it isn't.

Perhaps I can convince Sandy Cohen (their VP Sales) to give me a list if I don't tell her the reason I want it ... a partial list, at least. If the front door is barricaded, maybe I can make it through the back.

Mr. GoChiefs ... can you tell me where you got the clip? Link to the rest, maybe?

FAX

In58men
06-24-2019, 06:23 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Timing update: Chiefs’ WR Tyreek Hill, who has been banned from attending team’s training facility this off-season, is scheduled to meet with NFL officials in Kansas City on Wednesday, per source. <a href="https://t.co/0Be65B6LpV">https://t.co/0Be65B6LpV</a></p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1143285053172137984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 24, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4 games

Jerm
06-24-2019, 06:24 PM
Awful Announcing tweeted about Keitzman, not that anything will happen but at least its getting noticed.

FAX
06-24-2019, 06:29 PM
Awful Announcing tweeted about Keitzman, not that anything will happen but at least its getting noticed.

As Woodrow F. Call would say, "I won't tolerate rudeness in a man." He would also say that sometimes you have to bring bigger guns to a fight.

There are a number of support organizations who combat drug abuse and/or deal with families struggling with drug abuse and the stigma of addiction. I'll be contacting those, sharing the situation with them and asking for their assistance and advice.

We only need one or two national organizations to help in order to get that virtue pimp and his shareholders' attention.

FAX

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 06:31 PM
FAX get on twitter.

DO IT NOW

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 06:33 PM
Mr. GoChiefs ... can you tell me where you got the clip? Link to the rest, maybe?

FAX

http://www.810whb.com/between-the-lines/

BTL monologue June 24

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 06:35 PM
WE GOT VIRTUE SIGNALING OVER THE VIRTUE SIGNALING LMAO

THEY'RE EATING EACH OTHER

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">You can criticize anything on the field or pertaining to it as a media member. When you start talking about their family, that’s way, way out of bounds</p>&mdash; Matt Verderame (@MattVerderame) <a href="https://twitter.com/MattVerderame/status/1143314955057414144?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This commentary by <a href="https://twitter.com/kkwhb?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@kkwhb</a> (Kevin Kietzman) is abhorrent. You want to bash Andy Reid for football stuff, fine. The insinuation here is way, way out of line. Thanks to <a href="https://twitter.com/ClayWendler?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ClayWendler</a> for the audio. <a href="https://t.co/w99mczgQpK">https://t.co/w99mczgQpK</a></p>&mdash; Patrick Allen (@RPatrickAllen) <a href="https://twitter.com/RPatrickAllen/status/1143313316128940032?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote>

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 06:40 PM
LOLOOLOLOLOL I DID IT

I REALLY DID IT LMAO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Whoever this clown is that said this, you are trash for referencing Andy Reid and his family and his son. You don’t “fix” people dumb ass. To speak about another man’s child is out of bounds. Embarrassing what people will do to try and be relevant. <a href="https://t.co/MW9QMveDbN">https://t.co/MW9QMveDbN</a></p>&mdash; Louis Riddick (@LRiddickESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/status/1143315075585007616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote>

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 06:43 PM
Good job clay. ROFL. You're useful for once

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 06:47 PM
just tagged Howard Eskin, Fox Philly anchor

http://www.bottomlinecom.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/eskin_reid.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VoJhlH6.gif

Why Not?
06-24-2019, 06:48 PM
Clay, great job! KK is a scum bag. How dare he talk poorly about a father losing a son. I’d be hard pressed to not beat the shit out of him if I were Andy.

FAX
06-24-2019, 06:51 PM
I'm livid that this malicious, malignant, malfeasant, mealmouthed bastard would stoop that low.

Twitter battles are brief. I'm in this to win the long war. I want to see that pandering putz pay. I'm sick of watching these media toadies get away with this crap. Say or write anything ... no consequences or repercussions.

I need an advertiser list and a list of regular guests who may feel as I do that this was a hack job on Wally and his family. I never listen to that garbage, so I'm at a disadvantage here.

FAX

RunKC
06-24-2019, 06:54 PM
They need to ban KK from training camp. Send a message.

This kind of shit can’t go unpunished.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 06:56 PM
It's comforting to know that no matter what I said about Alex Smith I never pissed anyone off this bad. LMAO

Still, waiting for the screencap of "the stanky leg tweet" from a hater in the midst of this raging inferno.

Bring me that horizon.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/076c865ae75b347a443ae0e7596ca3e3/tenor.gif?itemid=5103666

FringeNC
06-24-2019, 06:57 PM
LOLOOLOLOLOL I DID IT

I REALLY DID IT LMAO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Whoever this clown is that said this, you are trash for referencing Andy Reid and his family and his son. You don’t “fix” people dumb ass. To speak about another man’s child is out of bounds. Embarrassing what people will do to try and be relevant. <a href="https://t.co/MW9QMveDbN">https://t.co/MW9QMveDbN</a></p>&mdash; Louis Riddick (@LRiddickESPN) <a href="https://twitter.com/LRiddickESPN/status/1143315075585007616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote>

Nice job!

BryanBusby
06-24-2019, 07:06 PM
lol you know the little fucker is gonna waffle so hard tomorrow

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 07:08 PM
You cold-blooded bastard! I'll tell you what I think of it. I'll live to see you eat that contract! But I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and BREAK YOUR GODDAMN SPINE!!!

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/kansas-city-radio-host-kevin-kietzman-andy-reid-son-tyreek-hill.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kansas City radio host Kevin Kietzman compares death of Andy Reid’s son to Tyreek Hill case, saying Reid “is not good at fixing people.”

It generally seems like a bad idea to bring up a coach’s son’s death as proof of that coach’s failures, but that sure didn’t stop Kansas City’s Sports Radio 810 WHB host Kevin Kietzman from doing just that Monday. Chiefs’ head coach Andy Reid’s son Garrett died in 2012 from a heroin overdose, while Reid’s son Britt has also served time in prison on gun and drug charges. Somehow, Kietzman (who’s in his 20th year as the host of WHB mid-day show Between The Lines) managed to blame Reid for his sons’ issues, and also compare his alleged lack of discipline there to the Chiefs not yet cutting Tyreek Hill (who’s meeting with NFL investigators this week, something Kietzman broke the news of on WHB’s website) after a child abuse investigation. Here’s audio of Kietzman’s comments from Boston radio station WEEI’s Off Day Podcast:

“The thing is, they probably think they can fix him, but they thought they could fix him before and they failed. Andy Reid does not have a great record of fixing players. He doesn’t. Discipline is not his thing. It did not work out particularly well in his family life, and that needs to be added to this, as we’re talking about the Chiefs. He wasn’t real great at that either. He’s had a lot of things go bad on him, family and players.”

“He is not good at fixing people, he is not good at discipline. That is not his strength. His strength is designing football plays. To be honest, Andy Reid’s greatest strength is designing football offenses and plays. That’s his greatest strength. Players like him, sure, he’s a leader, I’m not saying he’s not a leader, his greatest strength is designing football plays. And that’s gotten him a long way, but that doesn’t mean he’s qualified to discipline players, or help them, or change them, or make them better.”

Talking about player issues with the Chiefs is one thing, including with Hill and with Kareem Hunt before him. But bringing Reid’s family into this feels like crossing a line. First off, unequivocally blaming a father for one son’s death from an overdose and another one’s imprisonment is quite a take, especially without providing further evidence that Reid did anything wrong. And that really doesn’t seem too connected to the Hill situation, which is still in flux with that NFL investigation and with a child services investigation still ongoing (although the criminal investigation is no longer active). If Kietzman wants to argue that the Chiefs should cut Hill, fine, but comparing that to Reid’s family’s personal issues is quite a stretch.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 07:13 PM
PHILADELPHIA HAS COME TO DEFEND THEIR SON

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Good lord.... <a href="https://t.co/UbBmOIZqXz">https://t.co/UbBmOIZqXz</a></p>&mdash; John Barchard (@JohnBarchard) <a href="https://twitter.com/JohnBarchard/status/1143325491820150784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote>

Mahomes_Is_God
06-24-2019, 07:18 PM
Somebody post KK's bullshit on Reddit. Lets get all of the SJWs to dog pile this mother fucker.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 07:20 PM
FLYYYYYY EAGLES FLYYYYY

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Blaming Reid for his son’s death is a trigger point that has nothing to do with being political correct... it’s just being a fucking asshole. <a href="https://t.co/splhwaB6p0">https://t.co/splhwaB6p0</a></p>&mdash; John Barchard (@JohnBarchard) <a href="https://twitter.com/JohnBarchard/status/1143327655053398018?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote>

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 07:20 PM
Hey guys. Keep the political stuff out. Remember?

IowaHawkeyeChief
06-24-2019, 07:22 PM
I listened to KK today for one of the first times... He makes no sense, hanging on to his shitty opinion despite the new reporting. He thinks spanking is child abuse, period. Even if it is proportionate to the age of the child and Hill should be cut or traded and then brought up Belcher again... It is child abuse not to discipline your children. Leaving bruises and lasting welts are too much, but he discounts that this is leaning towards Crystal leaving the welts and bruises. He's scum.

bigjosh
06-24-2019, 07:22 PM

WHAT ABUSE SUATO?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mr. tegu
06-24-2019, 07:23 PM
I'm livid that this malicious, malignant, malfeasant, mealmouthed bastard would stoop that low.

Twitter battles are brief. I'm in this to win the long war. I want to see that pandering putz pay. I'm sick of watching these media toadies get away with this crap. Say or write anything ... no consequences or repercussions.

I need an advertiser list and a list of regular guests who may feel as I do that this was a hack job on Wally and his family. I never listen to that garbage, so I'm at a disadvantage here.

FAX

Seth Keysor has always given in to KK in almost every topic. Always gives the line “it’s hard to disagree” or some other non committed reply no matter the topic. I wonder if he would say the same thing here.

He was also going on about how Hill should have put Crystal up in an apartment and never tried to get back with her even with the kid. Again, judging Hill and his relationship and actually claiming it’s a bad thing he tried to keep his family together. Just because it’s clear now they can’t work together doesn’t mean they didn’t have a complicated relationship with numerous factors that would compel them, and countless others, to try to stay together. I listened for like twenty minutes total in two different segments and in that little amount of time heard so much garbage.

bigjosh
06-24-2019, 07:24 PM
I listened to KK today for one of the first times... He makes no sense, hanging on to his shitty opinion despite the new reporting. He thinks spanking is child abuse, period. Even if it is proportionate to the age of the child and Hill should be cut or traded and then brought up Belcher again... It is child abuse not to discipline your children. Leaving bruises and lasting welts are too much, but he discounts that this is leaning towards Crystal leaving the welts and bruises. He's scum.

His callers are almost as retarded as he is. One guy called and said tyreek should be suspended for the whole season, and KK agreed. Unreal.

IowaHawkeyeChief
06-24-2019, 07:25 PM
Does KK have kids? Some great parents have had issues with their children despite doing everything right... Fuck him.

petegz28
06-24-2019, 07:25 PM
810 should fire his ass before the night is over. This is beyond bullshit. I will not listen to that station again unless their is a sports event being aired.

IowaHawkeyeChief
06-24-2019, 07:26 PM
His callers are almost as retarded as he is. One guy called and said tyreek should be suspended for the whole season, and KK agreed. Unreal.

Yes, it was a Cowboys fan and then a Ravens Fan who is a professor at a college... Please.

FlorentinePogen
06-24-2019, 07:28 PM

Do you actually strive to be a thread-derailing, disingenuous, petty fuckhead?
You're extremely fucking annoying.

BryanBusby
06-24-2019, 07:29 PM
Seth Keysor has always given in to KK in almost every topic. Always gives the line “it’s hard to disagree” or some other non committed reply no matter the topic. I wonder if he would say the same thing here.

He was also going on about how Hill should have put Crystal up in an apartment and never tried to get back with her even with the kid. Again, judging Hill and his relationship and actually claiming it’s a bad thing he tried to keep his family together. Just because it’s clear now they can’t work together doesn’t mean they didn’t have a complicated relationship with numerous factors that would compel them, and countless others, to try to stay together. I listened for like twenty minutes total in two different segments and in that little amount of time heard so much garbage.
He should have never got back with that woman. He himself knew she was bad news and did it anyhow.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 07:29 PM
810 should fire his ass before the night is over. This is beyond bullshit. I will not listen to that station again unless their is a sports event being aired.

He's part owner.

Good luck.

I got someone compiling a list of advertisers.

petegz28
06-24-2019, 07:34 PM
He's part owner.

Good luck.

I got someone compiling a list of advertisers.

I wrote Cohen and said he needs to offer a formal apology at the least or like you, I will contact advertisers and ask them to cut ties.

BleedingRed
06-24-2019, 07:36 PM
oh btw again, this isnt the first time Tyreek met with the NFL

petegz28
06-24-2019, 07:37 PM
I'd love it if the Chiefs per Reid told KK he will never be allowed in Arrowhead as long as Reid is Coach.

BleedingRed
06-24-2019, 07:37 PM

BECAUSE SNAP CHAT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT YOU DOLT

IowaHawkeyeChief
06-24-2019, 07:38 PM
He should have never got back with that woman. He himself knew she was bad news and did it anyhow.

:rolleyes: Easier said than done when they are the mother of your child and you may actually love them... But judge away. Maybe they should have aborted the twins also...

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 07:48 PM
Uh oh.

BIG CHARLIE'S GOT IT

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-24-2019, 07:50 PM
SAUTO is a fucking idiot

bigjosh
06-24-2019, 07:51 PM
Uh oh.

BIG CHARLIE'S GOT IT

Who is big Charlie?

synthesis2
06-24-2019, 07:52 PM
best case scenario for me:

We win the superbowl this year with reek

Tag and trade him for a 1st.

Move on with another young receiver at 1/20 the money.

I'm ok with Ty but his decision making skills are so bad I just don't trust him with huge money. Good with 1-2 mil , not 18 plus million.

el borracho
06-24-2019, 07:53 PM
Who is big Charlie?

Who is bigjosh?

Lprechaun
06-24-2019, 07:53 PM
https://twitter.com/DannyParkins/status/1143318578214658048?s=19
I dont know how to embed. Sorry.

FAX
06-24-2019, 07:54 PM
You cold-blooded bastard! I'll tell you what I think of it. I'll live to see you eat that contract! But I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and BREAK YOUR GODDAMN SPINE!!!

https://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/kansas-city-radio-host-kevin-kietzman-andy-reid-son-tyreek-hill.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Kansas City radio host Kevin Kietzman compares death of Andy Reid’s son to Tyreek Hill case, saying Reid “is not good at fixing people.”

That was written by some hybrid-person, pussy ponce ... dancing around eggshells to avoid the dreaded potential "offense". Unfortunately, they are also dancing around the truth. Whoever you are, you receive zero points.

FAX

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 07:55 PM
Who is big Charlie?

The legendary CHIEFS bar in PHILLY.

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/51885970e4b0d20f07f4329d/51885970e4b0d20f07f432a1/523b1e29e4b0bd335b5b3fcf/1379608974028/3d8a1af1-c608-450a-beda-3082c1685c00_chiefs1.JPG?format=1500w

InChiefsHeaven
06-24-2019, 07:57 PM
https://twitter.com/DannyParkins/status/1143318578214658048?s=19
I dont know how to embed. Sorry.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Kevin Kietzman is not good at empathy. Or critical thinking. Or being a decent human being. He’s shown us this time and again but because he owns the radio station he’s untouchable. He’s a stain on a great city. <a href="https://t.co/pLfOMoV4Rn">https://t.co/pLfOMoV4Rn</a></p>&mdash; Danny Parkins (@DannyParkins) <a href="https://twitter.com/DannyParkins/status/1143318578214658048?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 25, 2019</a></blockquote>

Top right side of the tweet, click the down arrow, embed.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 07:58 PM
BRING ME THANOS

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65051858_855140331536880_3684085997181599744_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeH5XSDhuR4xvt4SemneBbe7SMWx2IiUZjz7Z_nwIl_rWd6Wb85TzguzW8qZHsDlAGPgEE9_woh4cKBbfyZRPpIA5MZ jwKvnr7dUknJEq8eR7g&_nc_oc=AQnniIV8g4MENBJI5H4Oew2MEIg6eh9P9AFOUm823ehziVB8sKcT1JjFPv_cObm63SLTx1fWiztwlQtMhTI07N57&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=7ebf49f725ff469e48fc803106457f56&oe=5D844F46

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 08:03 PM
https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65274840_10157062286050240_3754712594015846400_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeGKDhfL2f2Sh2a8oNschHAO61FZkpK-203-P4JxEyIGiEw8btwJ-k_ywv2az8ilqgUDULiN2-86TbrNzRmoiG12GegoXs-EmIf-D4t7atFNRw&_nc_oc=AQkb6XVEs5-fTvtY-0XOOEtFDKsETYsaeLUo83i3y3wBqSRALyRr41ymkjNgWyW7B4YVoEXISa5pwtMFimscssXm&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=248157ce5d6df0050ca9e7a02ada6480&oe=5D7E9D31

synthesis2
06-24-2019, 08:04 PM
KK is just awful, its like all he wants to do is take the opposite view and dig in.

When we drafted Ty he was sooooo overboard to give him a chance ( drew a lot of criticism)

Now as public opinion has swung in a positive direction he has said the exact opposite and he won't budge. Just makes me hate the dude.

Can't listen to him at all anymore.

MVChiefFan
06-24-2019, 08:05 PM
https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/65274840_10157062286050240_3754712594015846400_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeGKDhfL2f2Sh2a8oNschHAO61FZkpK-203-P4JxEyIGiEw8btwJ-k_ywv2az8ilqgUDULiN2-86TbrNzRmoiG12GegoXs-EmIf-D4t7atFNRw&_nc_oc=AQkb6XVEs5-fTvtY-0XOOEtFDKsETYsaeLUo83i3y3wBqSRALyRr41ymkjNgWyW7B4YVoEXISa5pwtMFimscssXm&_nc_ht=scontent.fmkc1-1.fna&oh=248157ce5d6df0050ca9e7a02ada6480&oe=5D7E9D31

ROFL

Naptown Chief
06-24-2019, 08:06 PM
best case scenario for me:

We win the superbowl this year with reek

Tag and trade him for a 1st.

Move on with another young receiver at 1/20 the money.

I'm ok with Ty but his decision making skills are so bad I just don't trust him with huge money. Good with 1-2 mil , not 18 plus million.

That thumbs up was meant to be a thumbs down. I disagree wholeheartedly with your post, but I respect your right to an opinion.. Even if it's retarded :)

Hammock Parties
06-24-2019, 08:08 PM
KK can have his press pass back if he does the cheetah challenge naked on livestream

SAUTO
06-24-2019, 08:08 PM
BECAUSE SNAP CHAT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT YOU DOLT

Ok?