PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 06:41 PM
That in fact have turned out to be facts haha.... Sauto Keitsman circling and doubling down ....
If you think Keistmans explanation of what he said was disingenuous than you dont have a leg to stand on.

You know what? That's awesome. Still doesn't change the fact that at that time they weren't.

It's really pretty simple stuff here guy.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 06:43 PM
Ok. That's possible. I can't speak for everyone, but I don't get off to digging up posts. That's your specialty... Anyway, who am I to tell you what you really mean / meant? I'm moving on.

You know what? That's smart tex. You were smart in this instance because I know what I've written.

Uh oh... is a mod allowed to say someone was smart? :eek:

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 06:45 PM
You know what? That's awesome. Still doesn't change the fact that at that time they weren't.

It's really pretty simple stuff here guy.

Wait wait wait.... so because YOU say they werent facts but they were in fact FACTS posted as such those who posted them early are wrong?
So before mathematicians said 2+2=4 it was wrong?

Bowser
06-27-2019, 06:46 PM
Well, I think you're cool.

For a mod.

::D

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/YoB1eEFB6FZ1m" width="480" height="363" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/smile-awkward-arnold-schwarzenegger-YoB1eEFB6FZ1m">via GIPHY</a></p>

rabblerouser
06-27-2019, 06:48 PM
Wait wait wait.... so because YOU say they werent facts but they were in fact FACTS posted as such those who posted them early are wrong?
So before mathematicians said 2+2=4 it was wrong?

ROFL

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 06:50 PM
So before mathematicians said 2+2=4 it was wrong? you mean the people guessing? Putting that 2 and 2 together?

Those aren't provable facts. So if it's an opinion, or from an unnamed source say that. Those aren't proven facts, which has been my point. Now that some are being proven right YAY.

Still doesn't change what it was at that time.

But why keep posting about me? Post about how great tyreek is or something.

rabblerouser
06-27-2019, 06:50 PM
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/YoB1eEFB6FZ1m" width="480" height="363" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/smile-awkward-arnold-schwarzenegger-YoB1eEFB6FZ1m">via GIPHY</a></p>

https://media.giphy.com/media/QmeB1Hr5fz7a0/giphy.gif

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 06:53 PM
you mean the people guessing? Putting that 2 and 2 together?

Those aren't provable facts. So if it's an opinion, or from an unnamed source say that. Those aren't proven facts, which has been my point. Now that some are being proven right YAY.

Still doesn't change what it was at that time.

But why keep posting about me? Post about how great tyreek is or something.

Just like you I like calling out dumb people .... in your case you have made it entirely too easy.
A fact is a fact regardless of being substantiated or not.
Again math is a good way to look at it. I used small numbers to help you comprehend.

King_Chief_Fan
06-27-2019, 06:54 PM
uh hem....what is this thread about.
bunch of clucks whining...you said, I said, he said.
BORING!

Dartgod
06-27-2019, 06:54 PM
A mod calling members dumb....shouldnt be a mod

That was dumb.

rabblerouser
06-27-2019, 06:55 PM
Just like you I like calling out dumb people .... in your case you have made it entirely too easy.
Again math is a good way to look at it. I used small numbers to help you comprehend.

A fact is a fact...regardless if someone believes it or not.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 06:57 PM

That's not the point dipshit.

They could have just as easily been wrong at that point. This isn't math.

Hell no one has even said that he couldn't have caused bruises and welts at this point. Just that they can't prove he did. And he might not have BUT right now t's not a provable fact.

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 06:57 PM

Sorry I couldn't provide a link ROFL

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 06:58 PM
That's not the point dipshit.

They could have just as easily been wrong at that point. This isn't math.

Hell no one has even said that he couldn't have caused bruises and welts at this point. Just that they can't prove he did. And he might not have BUT right now t's not a provable fact.

I've never used a single cuss word on this forum . I'm officially calling for you to be removed as a mod.
Filter evasion, at least.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 06:59 PM

A broken clock is right 2 times a day. Speculation turns out to be wrong quite often.

But why post about me? Why not talk about tyreek hill and the progression he's made since coming into the nfl on the way he gets off the line of scrimmage.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:00 PM
I've never used a single cuss word on this forum . I'm officially calling for you to be removed as a mod.

What was filter evasion? ROFL

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 07:01 PM
Is shit allowed?

Lprechaun
Is shit allowed?

Guess so lol.
But using the clock analogy.... the clock in in FACT correct twice a day even when broken. Again you are looking dumb.

SAUTO
Is shit allowed?

Fuck if I know. I just typed the word out, like you're supposed to. ROFL

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:05 PM
Guess so lol.
But using the clock analogy.... the clock in in FACT correct twice a day even when broken. Again you are looking dumb.

Dude, that's why I just said... a broken clock is right twice a day...

You repeating it with the words in different places didn't change anything.

Speculation turns out wrong quite often.

Dartgod
06-27-2019, 07:06 PM
Is shit allowed?

No. Welcome to ban land.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:06 PM
No. Welcome to ban land.

OMGROFL

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 07:07 PM
Dude, that's why I just said... a broken clock is right twice a day...

You repeating it with the words in different places didn't change anything.

Speculation turns out wrong quite often.

Except YOU are calling it speculation, those who in your words posted it as fact were indeed correct.. again not helping yourself KK.... bow out , apologize and try again another day.

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 07:08 PM
No. Welcome to ban land.

I apologize for using a cuss word, I would never intentionally have written it had I thought it wasnt filtered.
See Sauto it isnt hard.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:11 PM
Except YOU are calling it speculation, those who in your words posted it as fact were indeed correct.. again not helping yourself KK.... bow out , apologize and try again another day.

Are you serious here? People going off every random on twitter? Flat out twisting what reputable national guys are saying. "Could be" turned into "guaranteed 100 percent facts."

Then in time some of it did, but at that point they weren't facts.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:13 PM
I apologize for using a cuss word, I would never intentionally have written it had I thought it wasnt filtered.
See Sauto it isnt hard.

What's not hard? I'm not apologizing for anything. I stand by what I said. They ended up being right, but it wasnt proven facts at that point.

But why keep posting about me?

Imon Yourside
06-27-2019, 07:14 PM
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sYO4Loi4MC4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Perineum Ripper

https://i.giphy.com/media/glmRyiSI3v5E4/giphy.gif

Lprechaun
Are you serious here? People going off every random on twitter? Flat out twisting what reputable national guys are saying. "Could be" turned into "guaranteed 100 percent facts."

Then in time some of it did, but at that point they weren't facts.

Again. A fact is a fact rather you want to believe it or not. The earth is round too. Water freezes and boils at certain temps, but before it was substantiated someone probably said water boils about this temp.... according to you they were wrong

rabblerouser
06-27-2019, 07:15 PM

Seconded

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 07:16 PM
And using your logic throughout these threads... can you link where they were wrong?

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:17 PM
Again. A fact is a fact rather you want to believe it or not. The earth is round too. Water freezes and boils at certain temps, but before it was substantiated someone probably said water boils about this temp.... according to you they were wrong

Not the point bud.

People come here for news on the chiefs. At that point all the speculation wasn't proven facts.

That's why I said go say anything in the RR, ..people that are lurkers, not logged in, etc don't see that section and are less likely to see something that's not a fact right then and think it was.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:19 PM
And using your logic throughout these threads... can you link where they were wrong?

You're still missing the point.

There's a reason they couldn't link that they were facts at that point in this drama.

rabblerouser
06-27-2019, 07:23 PM
Sorry I couldn't provide a link ROFL

Can't believe you then.

Lprechaun
06-27-2019, 07:26 PM
You're still missing the point.

There's a reason they couldn't link that they were facts at that point in this drama.

Yeah I'm the one missing the point. To all those who posted and Sauto ( a "mod") decided to crap all over your posts I apologize for him. He is obviously too full of himself to see when he is wrong and mature and learn from it.
We must tread lightly around him as basic knowledge of what constitutes truth is beyond his comprehension.
As I move on from arguing with a petulant child I implore each and every one of you to rep those who helped spread truth and fact and not those who didnt think it was based merely on it not being reported by the same people we learn not to listen to.
L out.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:33 PM
ROFL. Yay! We should learn to trust random people guessing...

Like the ones who said tyreek never did anything in 2014 and that was a fact.:rolleyes:

FAX
06-27-2019, 07:38 PM
No. Welcome to ban land.

Now, that's what I'm talkin' about.

FAX

TEX
06-27-2019, 07:42 PM
You know what? That's smart tex. You were smart in this instance because I know what I've written.

Uh oh... is a mod allowed to say someone was smart? :eek:

Smart has nothing to do with it. I just grew tired of arguing with you... However, I see that you were at it again tonight with someone else. Totally took over the thread with BS in the process. For what? Nothing got settled. Don't you get tired of doing that every day, and I mean EVERY day?

Dartgod
06-27-2019, 07:46 PM
Smart has nothing to do with it. I'm just grew tired of arguing with you... However, I see that you were at it again tonight with someone else. Totally took over the thread with BS in the process. For what? Nothing got settled. Don't you get tired of doing that every day, and I mean EVERY day?

You guys literally cannot avoid talking about SAUTO, even when he is not posting in the thread. And he's the one mucking it up?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

BryanBusby
06-27-2019, 07:50 PM
You guys should get with it already and just initiate a round of sex with sauto

Hydrae
06-27-2019, 07:53 PM
Again, yeesh. :shake:

Next thread!

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 07:54 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I think I've asked every one of them, maybe except tex who said he was moving on but lied, why they aren't posting about tyreek.

BlackOp
06-27-2019, 07:54 PM
Well...this thread went to shit.

tyecopeland
06-27-2019, 07:57 PM
Smart has nothing to do with it. I just grew tired of arguing with you... However, I see that you were at it again tonight with someone else. Totally took over the thread with BS in the process. For what? Nothing got settled. Don't you get tired of doing that every day, and I mean EVERY day?

Wait, didnt someone bring up sauto's name unprovoked again for no reason before he showed back up? Its sort of like you guys want him to show up so you can go around again.

As for a fact being a fact. Well I could say that I'm 32. And a month from now that would be a fact, but it's not right now.

I could say tyreek is going to be suspended for 2 games and a week or so from now that could be true. Doesnt mean it's true now though.

And just because someone says they have sources doesnt mean their conjecture and speculation is correct- you dont have to look far, many of you are saying the KC Star ran with 'facts' that they said they had sources for.

BlackOp
06-27-2019, 08:04 PM
Funny...the divine principle of cause and effect.

If the Star sat on their bullshit source, Kietzman doesn't get on a soapbox about Reid's family and his inability to control his players. Which means he doesn't get fired...the Star inadvertently ruined his career...and almost Hill's.

In other news...

https://i.ibb.co/LggdLbt/Untitled-23.png (https://imgbb.com/)

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2019, 08:18 PM
The facts have been the facts regardless of the date and time. Some of us are just better speculators and investigators than others. It is what it is.

Damn, look at all those posters happy to see me. That's very touching fellows, thank you very much. I'm thrilled to see you too.

Aw shit, some fuckbag at the top of the CP "power structure" told me I was the worst poster ever. Guess I better split! Take it easy ya'll!
LMAO

GloryDayz
06-27-2019, 08:33 PM
After a quick stroll around the Internet, I see the Tyreek/Chiefs haters are alive, well, and still hoping to keep the years counting...

stumppy
06-27-2019, 08:46 PM

ROFL

Officially? Are you sure??? Officially's pretty strong language.

Officially?

Sorce
06-27-2019, 08:46 PM
Tyreek Hill = Good

Tune in tomorrow to find out who wins CP.

stumppy
06-27-2019, 08:49 PM
Yeah I'm the one missing the point. To all those who posted and Sauto ( a "mod") decided to crap all over your posts I apologize for him. He is obviously too full of himself to see when he is wrong and mature and learn from it.
We must tread lightly around him as basic knowledge of what constitutes truth is beyond his comprehension.
As I move on from arguing with a petulant child I implore each and every one of you to rep those who helped spread truth and fact and not those who didnt think it was based merely on it not being reported by the same people we learn not to listen to.
L out.

You got it. Thumbs down for you.....you're welcome.ROFL

FAX
06-27-2019, 08:54 PM
Somebody step on this annoying damn leprechaun.

Geez ...

Freaky, miniature bastards always causing sh*t ... underfoot all the time ... squeaking incessant nonsense with their tiny, little baby girl voices ...

It gets on your damn nerves.

FAX

FloridaMan88
06-27-2019, 08:57 PM
You guys literally cannot avoid talking about SAUTO, even when he is not posting in the thread. And he's the one mucking it up?

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

DartFraud seems to be triggered by SAUTO getting owned and exposed as a Brooke Pryor wannabe.

ROFL

GloryDayz
06-27-2019, 09:04 PM

Officially, strenuously, what's the difference?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bOnRHAyXqYY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TEX
06-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Wait, didnt someone bring up sauto's name unprovoked again for no reason before he showed back up? Its sort of like you guys want him to show up so you can go around again.

As for a fact being a fact. Well I could say that I'm 32. And a month from now that would be a fact, but it's not right now.

I could say tyreek is going to be suspended for 2 games and a week or so from now that could be true. Doesnt mean it's true now though.

And just because someone says they have sources doesnt mean their conjecture and speculation is correct- you dont have to look far, many of you are saying the KC Star ran with 'facts' that they said they had sources for.

No. That's not what happened. Go back and read the BS for yourself. For someone preaching facts, get yours straight before you open your mouth. Clueless SAUTO disciple.

TEX
06-27-2019, 09:08 PM
Well...this thread went to shit.

Yep. Guess when?

TEX
06-27-2019, 09:13 PM
I think I've asked every one of them, maybe except tex who said he was moving on but lied, why they aren't posting about tyreek.

Lied? Do tell...
WHY dont YOU stick to posting about Tyreek in a Tyreek thread? Hypocrisy at its best...

TEX
06-27-2019, 09:14 PM
DartFraud seems to be triggered by SAUTO getting owned and exposed as a Brooke Pryor wannabe.

ROFL

Yep. A mod love story. .LMAO

FloridaMan88
06-27-2019, 09:16 PM
This is at least the 10th Tyreek thread that SAUTO has trolled and destroyed.

And now he has an emotional support lap dog named DartFraud to assist with his derailment efforts.

O.city
06-27-2019, 09:17 PM
Nate Taylor has some Jill news in the athletic article

arrwheader
06-27-2019, 09:17 PM
I wouldn’t be surprised at all if that is the case with Pryor. How a bigger deal wasn’t made about her derogatory comments about Tyreek and those text messages I’ll never understand.

If what we have read about her being played like a puppet in this ordeal is true then in some ways I feel a bit sorry for her. But, if this scenario plays out like that then it should serve as a reminder for a more cautious approach by media members. But, sadly I doubt that happens.Fuck her stop feeling sorry for a journalist who should know better and she's not sorry even after he clearly didn't do what she alluded too.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Dartgod
06-27-2019, 09:22 PM
The best thing about these threads is it makes it easy to identify who the truly stupid people are.

Take Tex here. He thinks SAUTO is trolling this thread when he's the one who can't get SAUTO out of his head and calls him out first.

SAUTO made one post in this thread tonight, responding to Hammock addressing him directly. And then Tex follows with this gem:

LMAO Really???
You have asked several posters that question. Maybe it's because the contrarian in you has portrayed another image? - I mean maybe, just maybe, the problem is with YOU and not everyone that you're asking...:shrug:

If you're really hoping for that, then there are exactly TWO things in this world that you and I agree on. Progress! ;)

Admit it. You guys just can't quit SAUTO.

GloryDayz
06-27-2019, 09:25 PM
Let's hope Tyreek gets little or nothing, the haters around the Internet are going to explode. Granted, they'll explode and say they predicted this.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2019, 09:26 PM
Although the public hasn’t heard the full conversation between Hill and Espinal, the NFL, according to a source, has listened to the recording in its entirety.

An official from the players’ union declined to comment on the interview, but multiple sources with knowledge of the situation said the meeting was considered a successful one for Hill as he provided the NFL a massive amount of evidence to support his testimony.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 09:27 PM
Nate Taylor has some Jill news in the athletic article

Well?

O.city
06-27-2019, 09:31 PM
Well?

Get an athletic subscription cheap ass!!!

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 09:32 PM
Get an athletic subscription cheap ass!!!

I depend on you.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2019, 09:32 PM
Just sign up for a free trial.

It's like taking candy from a baby.

SAUTO
06-27-2019, 09:34 PM
Just sign up for a free trial.

It's like taking candy from a baby.

Too expensive for me.

tyecopeland
06-27-2019, 09:36 PM
No. That's not what happened. Go back and read the BS for yourself. For someone preaching facts, get yours straight before you open your mouth. Clueless SAUTO disciple.

I didn't open my mouth, I swiped some letters on my phones virtual keyboard.

But you are right, I missed sauto's first post. This time. Last time he was brought up unprovoked.

I've been called brooke and clueless and fatty and dumbass and bitch all in just a month of being here so calling me clueless is pretty soft. So thank you.

I'm not a disciple of anyone. I mostly joined here to read rumors and updates about hill. What I saw was mostly people saying anything and everything they could to paint tyreek in a positive light. And anybody who questioned the veracity of any of it was deemed a chiefs hater. And it continues.

People are going to remember the parts that their favorite source got right and say 'see they had it before anyone, I told you motherfuckers' but they are going to conveniently leave out the shit their source got wrong.

Sauto just wanted rumors to be labeled as rumors, speculation as speculation and facts as facts. And many of you just wanted the Star to do the same but refused to do that in these threads.

I mean, it's obvious there's history between him and posters that I know nothing about, but isn't it telling that all the other mods seem to be telling everyone else that he isn't doing anything wrong?

I would say he's gone overboard in calling out some posters. But overreaction and name calling seem to be the norm around here so I'd say he's fitting in just fine.

Finally, just to be clear, I want tyreek to be innocent and to not get suspended. I didn't think he was at once point in all this. I'd be happy to be wrong.

comochiefsfan
06-27-2019, 09:47 PM
Trying to wade through the dick measuring contests to find some real news.

He still good?

What are we looking at here? 6 games? 4 games?

FAX
06-27-2019, 09:50 PM
Trying to wade through the dick measuring contests to find some real news.

He still good?

What are we looking at here? 6 games? 4 games?

Most people here are probably thinking 2 to 4 games.

I'm going with 0.

FAX

BlackOp
06-27-2019, 09:50 PM
Can one of you mods take the last 10 pages of this thread and move them...

like somewhere far far away?

BlackOp
06-27-2019, 09:52 PM
I'm going with 0.

FAX

That's what I'm going with...they cant just suspend him because of an extortion tape that was leaked to damage him.

They might give him a "wink wink" suspension...that will get reduced to nothing.

Unlike Florio and the other merry band of dildos...NFL has all the information. They arent going to just pick out the parts that gets them clicks...

Tribal Warfare
06-27-2019, 09:53 PM

I'm going with 0.

FAX

Same, until proven otherwise by Roger Goodell

FAX
06-27-2019, 09:54 PM
Like to another dimension bubble where the laws of physics are nonexistent and the speed of light slows to a crawl while your released astral body can both encompass the entire universe or shrink to the size of a Planck constant.

Right, Mr. BlackOp?

FAX

Hammock Parties
06-27-2019, 09:58 PM

I'm going with 0.

FAX

Same.

Too much good karma.

PFT ain't even screaming.

BlackOp
06-27-2019, 10:04 PM
Like to another dimension bubble where the laws of physics are nonexistent and the speed of light slows to a crawl while your released astral body can both encompass the entire universe or shrink to the size of a Planck constant.

Right, Mr. BlackOp?

FAX

Nah...not going to pollute the higher dimensions with that petty crap. The whole idea of advanced dimensions is to escape our "animal man" material container...and be electrical spirit.

BlackOp
06-27-2019, 10:07 PM
PFT ain't even screaming.

He pretty much milked destroying Hill's character as far as he could...he keeps on and risks defamation.

You cant keep attacking someone's character on false information...it's illegal.

I think your work with Kietzman scared that little lying bitch back into his rat-hole...

SuperBowl4
06-27-2019, 10:14 PM
15+10=6 Chiefmatria!

DaFace
06-27-2019, 10:15 PM
I really hope that this situation is resolved soon if for no other reason than I really want to stop having to read train wrecks of threads like this.

BlackOp
06-27-2019, 10:18 PM
I really hope that this situation is resolved soon if for no other reason than I really want to stop having to read train wrecks of threads like this.

Is there a way to access the initial thread when the Star first ran the story?

DaFace
06-27-2019, 10:44 PM
Is there a way to access the initial thread when the Star first ran the story?

I'm sure it's around somewhere. It wasn't deleted or anything right?

Halfcan
06-27-2019, 10:50 PM
This Reek thing has brought out the worst in many people.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-27-2019, 10:53 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Chiefs hopeful for NFL ruling on Tyreek Hill before start of training camp:<a href="https://t.co/hWiHhGgT9s">https://t.co/hWiHhGgT9s</a></p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/1144466435080478722?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TEREZ BOMB!! Terez says if this is a positive outcome for Tyreek a long my term extension will be negotiated in the not so distant future!!!

Also said the meeting was a very positive one for Tyreek!!

RealSNR
06-27-2019, 11:05 PM
This Reek thing has brought out the worst in many people.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

Hammock Parties
06-27-2019, 11:08 PM
Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill, who was surrounded by legal representation during the interview with NFL investigators.

Halfcan
06-27-2019, 11:10 PM
The way the NFL does things is the opposite of the Court of Law in this country.

The burden of Proof is on the Prosecution in any court, yet for the NFL, the burden is on Reek (the Player) to Prove he didn't do anything.

Prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you didn't hurt your kid.
Prove that one line on the tape used to blackmail you is not going to hurt Our image.
Prove you didn't do anything wrong.

And even if you Prove all of this, we will still punish you for the good publicity it will bring our brand.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-27-2019, 11:11 PM
Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill, who was surrounded by legal representation during the interview with NFL investigators.

Also said if it’s positive news for Hill a long my term extension is coming in the not too distant future!!!!!

ITS HAPPENING BITCHES!!!

Halfcan
06-27-2019, 11:11 PM
**** YOU!!!!!

You should be terrified to post that!

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2019, 11:30 PM
After a quick stroll around the Internet, I see the Tyreek/Chiefs haters are alive, well, and still hoping to keep the years counting...

Losers gonna lose

Although the public hasn’t heard the full conversation between Hill and Espinal, the NFL, according to a source, has listened to the recording in its entirety.

An official from the players’ union declined to comment on the interview, but multiple sources with knowledge of the situation said the meeting was considered a successful one for Hill as he provided the NFL a massive amount of evidence to support his testimony.

And now let us sit here on our hands, pretending for the sake of posterity and tender, hurting asses, that Hill will receive 2 or more games suspended for his non offenses because we just don't know what's going on. Not really anywa-

No. Let's NOT be a retarded doorknob fucker, and let us instead follow the path of enlightenment by using the brain that God gave us to perform the simple task of deductive reasoning based on given reports, established evidence, and the fact that we don't require another person to hold our hands through every single decision in life because we are GREATER than said doorknob fucker collective!

RESULTANT AND FORTHCOMING FACT: 0 games to be doled out for suspension. ZERO.

RESULTANT AND FORTHCOMING FACT: 0 games lost in the regular and post season. ZERO.

Was that so hard to understand? See how that works? Doorknob fucker?

New World Order
06-27-2019, 11:34 PM
SWEET IS ON FIRE!!!!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-27-2019, 11:39 PM
BIG DICK SWEET DADDY HATE IS BACK!!!

Hammock Parties
06-27-2019, 11:43 PM
For you, Sweets. We celebrate your return.

https://i.imgur.com/FVaR3s5.gif

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 12:54 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek Hill spent 8 hours with NFL investigators yesterday. What I find amusing with the local rag in their nauseating recaps, it has ONE very large omission. Hill waived his 5th Amendment rights on all inquiries by Child Protective Services, the JoCo DA&#39;s office and the NFL!</p>&mdash; Chiefs Insider (@ChiefsInsider) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiefsInsider/status/1144192919156531200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 27, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OrtonsPiercedTaint
06-28-2019, 01:23 AM
Nathan, good night people

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-28-2019, 04:50 AM

OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! ROFL:clap:

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-28-2019, 04:56 AM
BIG DICK SWEET DADDY HATE IS BACK!!!

Forgive me for the thumbs down. I accidentally fat fingered that thing the same way that I enjoy fat fingering my new sniper rifle.
:)

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-28-2019, 05:06 AM
The best thing about these threads is it makes it easy to identify who the truly stupid people are.

Don't forget the frauds, stalkers, hypocrites, and useless butt nuggets who are about to get thrown off the hill Bolshevik revolution-style.

You may consider me your personal Rasputin with foot long dong headed straight for your fart box sans lube. Tick-tock...

rabblerouser
06-28-2019, 05:09 AM

ROFL
LMAO

staylor26
06-28-2019, 05:41 AM
From Terez?

Oh he definitely good now

GloryDayz
06-28-2019, 05:54 AM
Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill, who was surrounded by legal representation during the interview with NFL investigators.I hope he did have plenty of lawyers, just to let the NFL know that they might have a fight on their hands.

Next up should be Clark forcing the NFL's hand by announcing that Tyreek is welcome to join camp as they consider the matter closed.

stumppy
06-28-2019, 06:18 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources: Chiefs hopeful for NFL ruling on Tyreek Hill before start of training camp:<a href="https://t.co/hWiHhGgT9s">https://t.co/hWiHhGgT9s</a></p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/1144466435080478722?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

TEREZ BOMB!! Terez says if this is a positive outcome for Tyreek a long my term extension will be negotiated in the not so distant future!!!

Also said the meeting was a very positive one for Tyreek!!

Bullshit! Quit making shit up. This is what he said. Big difference.

Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill,

staylor26
06-28-2019, 06:29 AM
Bullshit! Quit making shit up. This is what he said. Big difference.

Sources also tell Yahoo Sports there’s optimism from those with knowledge of the situation that the meeting with the NFL was considered a “positive” one for Hill,

Lol so not “very” positive, just positive.

stumppy
06-28-2019, 06:33 AM
Lol so not “very” positive, just positive.

More like they're hoping it was positive.

staylor26
06-28-2019, 06:39 AM
More like they're hoping it was positive.

This is from Terez, who’s “source” is absolutely with the team. This is also something others have heard.

That means is was probably positive. It’s more than just hope.

-King-
06-28-2019, 06:54 AM
After what he did to that poor woman and kid, it's comforting to know the meeting went well.

stumppy
06-28-2019, 06:56 AM
This is from Terez, who’s “source” is absolutely with the team. This is also something others have heard.

That means is was probably positive. It’s more than just hope.

Yea, I get that. And that's not what I was pointing out. Surely you can tell the difference.

staylor26
06-28-2019, 06:58 AM
Yea, I get that. And that's not what I was pointing out. Surely you can tell the difference.

You just said it’s hope.

staylor26
06-28-2019, 07:00 AM
Guys King is trolling again. Don’t give him attention.

stumppy
06-28-2019, 07:03 AM
You just said it’s hope.

Too early in the morning to start this shit. If you can't tell the difference between hope/probably and specifically saying something happened then I don't know what to tell you.

-King-
06-28-2019, 07:03 AM

Check our detective staylor over here guys.

Mecca
06-28-2019, 07:06 AM
It's pretty funny how many fans on reddit and such still think he's getting at least 8 games with many thinking he's getting a whole year...it's sad how uninformed many are.

staylor26
06-28-2019, 07:10 AM
Too early in the morning to start this shit. If you can't tell the difference between hope/probably and specifically saying something happened then I don't know what to tell you.

Hope means they don’t have a clue and it’s pure speculation.

If the team is telling Terez it was positive, to the point they’re also putting the possibility of a long term deal out there, you can bet your ass it was positive. I just used the word probably to not sound like I personally know for sure.

FringeNC
06-28-2019, 07:15 AM
It's pretty funny how many fans on reddit and such still think he's getting at least 8 games with many thinking he's getting a whole year...it's sad how uninformed many are.

Well, if you were a low information fan and just read major articles about Hill from the MSM, why wouldn't you think he'd be in big trouble?

Mecca
06-28-2019, 07:19 AM
Well, if you were a low information fan and just read major articles about Hill from the MSM, why wouldn't you think he'd be in big trouble?

It's just ridiculous how in the internet age it's not hard to find information and everyone is so uninformed.

I think most people don't want more info because well him being out helps their team.

staylor26
06-28-2019, 07:19 AM

I think that’s kind of the point. The irresponsible journalism has completely skewed public perception.

-King-
06-28-2019, 07:54 AM
It's just ridiculous how in the internet age it's not hard to find information and everyone is so uninformed.

I think most people don't want more info because well him being out helps their team.

Believe it or not, but fans of other teams aren't googling tyreek hill news or spending hundreds of posts on message boards talking about every update in June like we are. People on this forum can't even get the story straight yet you're surprised outsiders can't either?

FringeNC
06-28-2019, 08:38 AM
Believe it or not, but fans of other teams aren't googling tyreek hill news or spending hundreds of posts on message boards talking about every update in June like we are. People on this forum can't even get the story straight yet you're surprised outsiders can't either?

I dunno. A week ago maybe. But now there is plenty of talk in Twitter from blue checkmarks that Hill's suspension is going to be much less severe than previously anticipated. Now if all you do is read Florio and Pryor, then yeah, you're clueless.

Mecca
06-28-2019, 08:41 AM
I dunno. A week ago maybe. But now there is plenty of talk in Twitter from blue checkmarks that Hill's suspension is going to be much less severe than previously anticipated. Now if all you do is read Florio and Pryor, then yeah, you're clueless.

And all of those are met with a ton of people losing their shit about how it isn't right. Going so far as to say it's real fair that Hill gets to play when he's a child beater and Josh Gordon is suspended long term for weed.

Hydrae
06-28-2019, 08:47 AM

I really REALLY hope that some form of mainstream media helps to correct this. Maybe a long write up by Terez going through the history (without the mess that Marty made of it) would help.

FringeNC
06-28-2019, 08:51 AM
And all of those are met with a ton of people losing their shit about how it isn't right. Going so far as to say it's real fair that Hill gets to play when he's a child beater and Josh Gordon is suspended long term for weed.

The KC Star and Florio buried Hill based on innuendo. "Tyreek Hill broke his son's arm!" What's missing from these reports about Hill's improving odds of playing much if not all of the season is the why. These clueless fans, because of Pryor and Florio, think that the NFL is turning a blind eye towards breaking a kid's arm. At what point is the Star going to explain to its readers *WHY* Hill is not being punished?

FloridaMan88
06-28-2019, 09:00 AM
The way the NFL does things is the opposite of the Court of Law in this country.

The burden of Proof is on the Prosecution in any court, yet for the NFL, the burden is on Reek (the Player) to Prove he didn't do anything.

Prove beyond a shadow of a doubt you didn't hurt your kid.
Prove that one line on the tape used to blackmail you is not going to hurt Our image.
Prove you didn't do anything wrong.

And even if you Prove all of this, we will still punish you for the good publicity it will bring our brand.

Also the NFL's burden of proof process is not consistent when it comes to owners.

Robert Kraft was charged with a crime this offseason and apparently won't get any punishment.

Tyreek was not charged with a crime, yet somehow has to still prove that he is innocent to the NFL to avoid a suspension.

-King-
06-28-2019, 09:05 AM

Eh, there hasn't been any real updates if you want to be honest. The only real update we've gotten is the one yesterday about the meeting. Other than that even on here it's a bunch of random tweets from random people. If you're not actively trying to find tyreek hill news, you're not going to find it.

TEX
06-28-2019, 09:08 AM
The KC Star and Florio buried Hill based on innuendo. "Tyreek Hill broke his son's arm!" What's missing from these reports about Hill's improving odds of playing much if not all of the season is the why. These clueless fans, because of Pryor and Florio, think that the NFL is turning a blind eye towards breaking a kid's arm. At what point is the Star going to explain to its readers *WHY* Hill is not being punished?

Exactly the case. It goes further than the Star and Florio now. Countless other media outlets were perpetuating the same story.

I have friends in Virginia and Wyoming of all places who think Hill is a child abuser and are 100% sure that he broke his kid's arm. They know nothing about Crystal's mental instability and all that goes with that. Maybe because they're not in the main stream media and social media circles, they get less information...

-King-
06-28-2019, 09:10 AM
Exactly the case. It goes further than the Star and Florio now. Countless other media outlets were perpetuating the same story.

I have friends in Virginia and Wyoming of all places who think Hill is a child abuser and are 100% sure that he broke his kid's arm. They know nothing about Crystal's mental instability and all that goes with that.

Dude you know nothing about her "instability" ROFL.

SAUTO
06-28-2019, 09:11 AM

Those are facts. Facts man

TEX
06-28-2019, 09:13 AM

Yea, nobody does. She probably seems perfectly normal to morons like you. :rolleyes:
My bad.

Hammock Parties
06-28-2019, 09:17 AM
mark it zero

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Roger Goodell recently got a rousing ovation from the league office when he told its employees that the league office would be closed all of next week and they all would be off for the July 4th holiday, per source. One person called it the “loudest ovation” Goodell got in years.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1144621658805800960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

ShowtimeSBMVP
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Unless they&#39;re talking directly to Roger Goodell, reporters talking about the length of a potential Tyreek Hill suspension don&#39;t know what they&#39;re talking about <a href="https://t.co/beS3RgUS7K">https://t.co/beS3RgUS7K</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1144614849781096448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

FringeNC

I think we may have a determination by Kansas authorities that broken arm was *not* from parental abuse. I *think* that has been established, but the reporting on this whole thing has been so FUBAR'd from the start, who knows.

-King-
Yea, nobody does. She's perfectly normal to morons like you.

I don't know what she is. I've never talked to her or been around her or know anyone who has. I'm not going to take a random persons opinion on Twitter seriously about her mental health when they've never met her either. Sorry that you do.

Mecca
06-28-2019, 09:21 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Unless they&#39;re talking directly to Roger Goodell, reporters talking about the length of a potential Tyreek Hill suspension don&#39;t know what they&#39;re talking about <a href="https://t.co/beS3RgUS7K">https://t.co/beS3RgUS7K</a></p>&mdash; ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) <a href="https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1144614849781096448?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dude is going to carry this one for as long as he possibly can, he might aswell stand there with is fingers in his ears screaming "I can't hear you"

-King-
I think we may have a determination by Kansas authorities that broken arm was *not* from parental abuse. I *think* that has been established, but the reporting on this whole thing has been so FUBAR'd from the start, who knows.

Yeah I know that. I think it was in this thread I said I don't think tyreek did it and that I think DCF is moreso working with both him and Chrystal about parenting better and learning to punish their kids better. Because using a belt or punching a 3 year olds chest is fucked up even if it isn't jailable abuse.

But I think it's weird that people are mad about how tyreek is getting treated by people who don't know the case, yet want to treat Chrystal the same way.

TEX
I don't know what she is. I've never talked to her or been around her or know anyone who has. I'm not going to take a random persons opinion on Twitter seriously about her mental health when they've never met her either. Sorry that you do.
LMAO

Are you actually saying that just because YOU don't talk to someone about something, that you don't have a clue about certain things?
Again, that probably makes sense to morons like you.

You haven't talked to a LOT of people, but you sure have stupid takes on display here on a daily basis.

-King-
06-28-2019, 09:23 AM
LMAO

Are you actually saying that just because YOU don't talk to someone about something, that you don't have a clue about certain things?
Again, that probably makes sense to morons like you.

You haven't talked to a LOT of people, but you sure have stupid takes on display here on a daily basis.

So what's your proof on her "instability"?

mdstu
06-28-2019, 09:24 AM
After what he did to that poor woman and kid, it's comforting to know the meeting went well.

Your tears and the collective tears of all the fans of the other 31 teams, will quench the thirst I've built up in the last 30 years.

Here's to TH leading the league in TD's, yards, and fan butthurt.

Mecca
06-28-2019, 09:25 AM
Also Florio throwing shade at Terez is rich.

staylor26
06-28-2019, 09:27 AM
Florio is such a fucking hypocrite.

He’s been talking about this Tyreek situation like he knows everything.

TEX
06-28-2019, 09:28 AM

I don't have any. I'm wrong. She's perfectly normal dude. It's easy to tell that...

-King-
06-28-2019, 09:29 AM
I don't have any. I'm wrong. She's perfectly normal dude. It's easy to tell that...

At least you know when to tap out. Atta boy.

Mecca
06-28-2019, 09:29 AM
Florio is such a fucking hypocrite.

He’s been talking about this Tyreek situation like he knows everything.

Of course because all of his shit just fans the flames of the uninformed.

New World Order
06-28-2019, 09:30 AM

King is Keitzman or Eleazar. Maybe both.

Or Elezear is Florio, perhaps even Keitzman.

All may be true.

RunKC
06-28-2019, 09:35 AM
That’s honesty what I’m worried about the most. We got ****ed by ‘ole Rog before. So did Zeke Elliott.

Who is to say it won’t happen again?

rabblerouser
06-28-2019, 09:37 AM

She stayed with her supposed abuser, would that qualify as "instability" in your eyes?

rabblerouser
06-28-2019, 09:38 AM

All may be true.

S***O is Brooke Pryor, then.

Mecca
06-28-2019, 09:39 AM
Kings good at trolling once you understand what he's doing it makes so much more sense.

mr. tegu
06-28-2019, 09:39 AM
Yeah I know that. I think it was in this thread I said I don't think tyreek did it and that I think DCF is moreso working with both him and Chrystal about parenting better and learning to punish their kids better. Because using a belt or punching a 3 year olds chest is fucked up even if it isn't jailable abuse.

But I think it's weird that people are mad about how tyreek is getting treated by people who don't know the case, yet want to treat Chrystal the same way.

I was with you until you mentioned punching him in the chest as if that’s been shown to be true.

ToxSocks
06-28-2019, 09:46 AM
Also Florio throwing shade at Terez is rich.

He was throwing shade at Nate Taylor/The Athletic more.

New World Order
06-28-2019, 09:46 AM
Florio going down with the ship.

ToxSocks
06-28-2019, 09:47 AM
Also, go to PFT's comments and start thumbing down some those dumb shit posts. We need to influence the thought process of these plebs and change the narrative.

Mecca
Florio has been trying to cause issues for awhile even before this shit he put that crap out that that we wanted to trade Hill.

Mecca
Also, go to PFT's comments and start thumbing down some those dumb shit posts. We need to influence the thought process of these plebs and change the narrative.

Those people are fucking dumb but you know what...it's all over reddit too.

CasselGotPeedOn
06-28-2019, 09:49 AM

All may be true.

Einhorn is Finkle.

Finkle is Einhorn.

-King-
06-28-2019, 09:50 AM
I was with you until you mentioned punching him in the chest as if that’s been shown to be true.

He didn't deny it. And she described in detail the process of it. It's not like she just said it and rushed to the next topic to keep him from denying it.

And it's not like I'm against spanking your kid. Just not at 3 fucking years old. Both parents fucked up and I think both of them need to learn how to discipline a young kid better.

-King-
06-28-2019, 09:52 AM

Or.... Or... Hear me out here.... Stop reading florios articles and going to his website and putting money is his pocket. It's not that hard and a lot more effective than giving thumbs downs to comments LMAO

FAX
06-28-2019, 09:55 AM
Discipline is a complex issue, it's true ...

Especially when your child is the material embodiment of the anti-Christ. Do you go the time-out route? Or do you impale him with sanctified, cast-iron knives?

Sometimes, there's no hard and fast rule.

FAX

staylor26
06-28-2019, 09:55 AM
Detoxing, I told you that guy is a contrarian faggot.

In58men
06-28-2019, 10:02 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190628/26ddf17337b939ab704f31036a6b6959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerm
06-28-2019, 10:08 AM
4 would be ridiculous even though it'd be cut down to 2....

mr. tegu
06-28-2019, 10:08 AM
He didn't deny it. And she described in detail the process of it. It's not like she just said it and rushed to the next topic to keep him from denying it.

And it's not like I'm against spanking your kid. Just not at 3 fucking years old. Both parents fucked up and I think both of them need to learn how to discipline a young kid better.

This has been discussed relentlessly so there’s no point here. Just wanted to point out you being disingenuous by pairing the punching with the spanking as if both have equal merit.

-King-
06-28-2019, 10:12 AM
This has been discussed relentlessly so there’s no point here. Just wanted to point out you being disingenuous by pairing the punching with the spanking as if both have equal merit.

What do you mean? I think it's fine to punch your son in the chest at a certain age. I think it's fine to spank him at a certain age. That age isn't 3. I don't think punching your son in the chest is outlandish punishment, maybe cause I got it when I was around 10 into my teenage years. I think the problem is moreso the age of the kid and leaving bruises and marks on him.

ToxSocks
06-28-2019, 10:12 AM
Or.... Or... Hear me out here.... Stop reading florios articles and going to his website and putting money is his pocket. It's not that hard and a lot more effective than giving thumbs downs to comments LMAO

Riiiiight because that'll change anything.

I'm talking thumbing down stupid comments and turning them into un-popular opinion, not Mike Florio. As if a small segment of Chiefs fans boycotting his site will do jack shit, idiot.

People are lemmings. If they see an opinion is unpopular they'll change their own opinion or start wonder/realize why that opinion is unpopular. It's cognitive reinforcement.

ToxSocks
06-28-2019, 10:13 AM
What do you mean? I think it's fine to punch your son in the chest at a certain age. I think it's fine to spank him at a certain age. That age isn't 3. I don't think punching your son in the chest is outlandish punishment, maybe cause I got it when I was around 10 into my teenage years. I think the problem is moreso the age of the kid and leaving bruises and marks on him.

Nowhere was it said that the bruising was caused by Tyreek tapping his chest.

-King-
06-28-2019, 10:13 AM
4 would be ridiculous even though it'd be cut down to 2....

I'm going with 4 with no appeal.

-King-
06-28-2019, 10:15 AM

It didn't say the spanking either but fine. Point is I don't think either of those are appropriate for a 3 year old even if the bruises were from just the spanking.

SAUTO
06-28-2019, 10:17 AM
Terrible
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-father-fatally-punched-son-eating-fathers-day-cake.amp

Mecca
06-28-2019, 10:18 AM
Why would he not appeal when it would drop it to like 2 games?

New World Order
06-28-2019, 10:19 AM
Terrible
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/us/wisconsin-father-fatally-punched-son-eating-fathers-day-cake.amp

uhhhhh

Mecca
06-28-2019, 10:19 AM
So what is the point of that link in this thread?

staylor26
06-28-2019, 10:20 AM
Terrible

What is this?

-King-
06-28-2019, 10:20 AM
Riiiiight because that'll change anything.

I'm talking thumbing down stupid comments and turning them into un-popular opinion, not Mike Florio. As if a small segment of Chiefs fans boycotting his site will do jack shit, idiot.

People are lemmings. If they see an opinion is unpopular they'll change their own opinion or start wonder/realize why that opinion is unpopular. It's cognitive reinforcement.

It will take some change out of his pockets if you don't read his shit. Seems like a win win to me. You avoid his bullshit and he makes slightly less money. I don't see how anyone benefits from reading his shit that you disagree with and rewarding him for writing it by continually giving him traffic for his site. You know that congnitive reinforcement you're talking about? It works there too. There will be less incentive to write bullshit if he sees his bullshit is causing him to lose traffic. Why would he stop writing it if people still read his articles and only recourse they use is going to his site and downvoting/upvoting comments?

staylor26
06-28-2019, 10:22 AM
He doesn’t get money from people going on his twitter dumbass. That’s what Detoxing was talking about. Not his site.

-King-
06-28-2019, 10:28 AM
He doesn’t get money from people going on his twitter dumbass. That’s what Detoxing was talking about. Not his site.

He's talking about his site. You can't downvote or upvote on Twitter.

Lol if you're going to insult people, at least be right.

rabblerouser
06-28-2019, 10:29 AM

Especially since Tyreek had a no contact order at the time.

staylor26
06-28-2019, 10:37 AM
He's talking about his site. You can't downvote or upvote on Twitter.

Lol if you're going to insult people, at least be right.

Yup I was wrong thought he said Twitter. Doesn’t change the fact that it has very little impact on his pockets and you’re just being a faggot per usual.

ToxSocks
06-28-2019, 10:39 AM
It will take some change out of his pockets if you don't read his shit. Seems like a win win to me. You avoid his bullshit and he makes slightly less money.

No the fuck it won't because he's not going to lose traffic in any meaningful way that matters to his advertisers because the core group of Tyreek supporters is small, and those willing to stop reading PFT is even smaller, and the duration of our anger will be short lived, much like the kneeling issue.

Just STFU and stop trying to pick an argument over something menial.

You're like a fucking nagging wife right now on the rag, just trying to find the stupidest shit to argue about.

staylor26
06-28-2019, 10:41 AM
No the fuck it won't because he's not going to lose traffic in any meaningful way that matters to his advertisers because the core group of Tyreek supporters is small, and those willing to stop reading PFT is even smaller, and the duration of our anger will be short lived, much like the kneeling issue.

You're like a fucking nagging wife right now on the rag, just trying to find the stupidest shit to argue about.

That’s all he does. The irony is he’s always telling people if you don’t like it ignore it, but he can’t follow his own belief.

ToxSocks
06-28-2019, 10:42 AM
Yup I was wrong thought he said Twitter. Doesn’t change the fact that it has very little impact on his pockets and you’re just being a pillowbitergot per usual.

Advertisers sign contracts 6-months, a year, or even YEARS at a time and study the stats based off their entire campaign, which is expected to have highs and lows.

Unless there's a swing of at minimum 15-20% CONSISTENTLY it'll have no effect. Which we don't even make up as an entire fan base, let alone a segment of Tyreek supporters.

King just woke up feeling like a Queen this morning.

-King-
06-28-2019, 10:43 AM

And you're arguing back. No one is forcing you too.

Ok...scratch the money part I don't care. If you don't like Florio and don't like how he's handling the tyreek think and think he has an agenda...why the fuck would you still read his shit is my point. Answer me that. Why is it so hard to ignore people that you think have an agenda? Shit....why is it hard for you to ignore me if I'm like a nagging wife? Seems like both are a waste of time and energy to me.

-King-
06-28-2019, 10:45 AM
That’s all he does. The irony is he’s always telling people if you don’t like it ignore it, but he can’t follow his own belief.

I never said I don't like you or want to ignore you ROFL.

But I haven't read PFT since a little after they sold out to NBC and Ive never listened to Keitzman. I wouldn't even know his voice if I heard it. It's not that hard.

ToxSocks
06-28-2019, 10:46 AM
And you're arguing back. No one is forcing you too.

Yes, i will argue back. I always argue back. It's a weakness of mine. I get suckered in by stupid posters saying stupid shit. I'm working on it but i'm a human with flaws.

why is it hard for you to ignore me if I'm like a nagging wife? Seems like both are a waste of time and energy to me.

Because you decided to address my post, starting some shit and i would like to remind you that:

A) Fuck you

and

B) You're a dumbass so fuck you.

-King-
06-28-2019, 10:49 AM
Yes, i will argue back. I always argue back. It's a weakness of mine. I get suckered in by stupid posters saying stupid shit. I'm working on it but i'm a human with flaws.

Because you decided to address my post, starting some shit and i would like to remind you that:

A) Fuck you

and

B) You're a dumbass so fuck you.

Well I still like you as a poster. One day we'll look back on this and laugh like best buds.

SAUTO
06-28-2019, 10:54 AM
So what is the point of that link in this thread?

Just pointing out , for everyone downplaying punching a 3 year old, what could happen.

And no i'm not saying tyreek punched his child as a fact.

RealSNR
06-28-2019, 10:56 AM
It will take some change out of his pockets if you don't read his shit. Seems like a win win to me. You avoid his bullshit and he makes slightly less money. I don't see how anyone benefits from reading his shit that you disagree with and rewarding him for writing it by continually giving him traffic for his site. You know that congnitive reinforcement you're talking about? It works there too. There will be less incentive to write bullshit if he sees his bullshit is causing him to lose traffic. Why would he stop writing it if people still read his articles and only recourse they use is going to his site and downvoting/upvoting comments?

“His site” is the property of NBC Sports.

Pretty sure he gets the same amount of money no matter what. NBC can fire him, I guess, but I doubt the traffic reduction from pissed off chiefs fans will convince them of much

Bowser
06-28-2019, 10:58 AM
I hope some psychology professor at some university somewhere has stumbled upon all these Tyreek threads and is dong a case study on them. I also hope he writes a book based on his findings from these threads and makes millions. Haha.

tyecopeland
06-28-2019, 10:59 AM
No the **** it won't because he's not going to lose traffic in any meaningful way that matters to his advertisers because the core group of Tyreek supporters is small, and those willing to stop reading PFT is even smaller, and the duration of our anger will be short lived, much like the kneeling issue.

You're like a ****ing nagging wife right now on the rag, just trying to find the stupidest shit to argue about.

If the core group is small and wont make a meaningful difference to site traffic, what the fuck do you think that same group is going to do by downvoting comments?

BlackOp

If we are being honest...if Hill played for the Manning-era Donks, we would be talking shit and hoping for the worst....not because its justified or fair...but that's just the nature of football.

Chiefs have two rare players at the same time...three if you count Kelce. Lots of sour grapes out there...

ToxSocks
Just pointing out , for everyone downplaying punching a 3 year old, what could happen.

And no i'm not saying tyreek punched his child as a fact.

Thank you.

I will now forever remember to never punch a 3 year old hard enough to give him two black eyes and stomach lacerations causing him to die from blunt force trauma.

SAUTO
06-28-2019, 11:01 AM
Thank you.

I will now forever remember to never punch a 3 year old hard enough to give him two black eyes and stomach lacerations causing him to die from blunt force trauma.

Actually that one was 5.

ToxSocks
06-28-2019, 11:02 AM
If we are being honest...if Hill played for the Manning-era Donks, we would be talking shit and hoping for the worst....not because its justified or fair...but that's just the nature of football.

Chiefs have two rare players at the same time...three if you count Kelce. Lots of sour grapes out there...

For sure.

Many of the comments wishing for 8+ game suspensions etc are born from straight up jealousy masquerading as concern for justice.

FAX
06-28-2019, 11:06 AM
I think what Mr. SAUTO was attempting to establish is this ...

If you're going to beat a kid to death, it's wise to hide the body somewhere it cannot be found ...

FAX

BlackOp
06-28-2019, 11:16 AM

Keep blasting his ass...

Hammock Parties
06-28-2019, 11:18 AM
I just did...

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 11:22 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wouldn&#39;t be surprised if NFL leaks &quot;4 game suspension&quot; for Tyreek Hill, waits to see public&#39;s reaction and THEN decides the actual suspension from there.</p>&mdash; Andy Benoit (@Andy_Benoit) <a href="https://twitter.com/Andy_Benoit/status/1144652656779988992?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CasselGotPeedOn
06-28-2019, 11:23 AM
Mike Florio is a national disgrace.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 11:25 AM
Per The Athletic

UPDATED 06/28/19 11:05 a.m. ET: Chiefs officials are expecting a suspension for Tyreek Hill, according to The Athletic. The ruling, an expected maximum of four weeks, is predicted to come next month.

New World Order
06-28-2019, 11:26 AM
Doesn't 'next month' mean 4 or 5 days?

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 11:28 AM
Doesn't 'next month' mean 4 or 5 days?

This doesn’t make any sense especially since July 4th weekend they are closed. I trust Terez with every inch of my soul, not the athletic

IowaHawkeyeChief
06-28-2019, 11:31 AM

The comments on the article from those not following the true story are remarkable. The disinformation started by a sloppy media is horrendous...

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 11:35 AM
Sounds like Tyreek will get 4 games because of the Audio. Also investigators heard the full tape on Wednesday

Hammock Parties
06-28-2019, 11:37 AM
Sounds like Tyreek will get 4 games because of the Audio. Also investigators heard the full tape on Wednesday

It doesn't "sound like that" at all.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 11:39 AM
It doesn't "sound like that" at all.

That’s the report coming from Nate Taylor. I’m on Terez side that he will get 2 or none but Nate Taylor is credible

RunKC
06-28-2019, 11:40 AM
Sounds like a 4 game suspension is coming, assuming Roger doesn’t fuck us over.

I’m sure Rosenhaus already has the paperwork ready for an appeal.

BlackOp
06-28-2019, 11:43 AM
The comments on the article from those not following the true story are remarkable. The disinformation started by a sloppy media is horrendous...

I've never seen a national media guy so obsessed with harassing a single player...he actively ignores any positive updates in the case. If he does mention them, he says they are either wrong or lying.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he's on the dole from another team. He's greasy enough to do it..possibly the same source that timely leaked the Hunt tape.

Funny how he is remarkably quiet about the Kraft situation...I'm not seeing any grandstanding or morality hit-pieces concerning that.

kgrund
06-28-2019, 11:45 AM
Read closer guys. Nate is saying a MAX of 4 games.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 11:52 AM
Nevermind. Hill is getting 0 games.The way Nate Taylor worded it was dumb. He said 1 anonymous Chiefs official says if Hill were to be suspended it would be no more than 4 games

Kiimo
06-28-2019, 11:54 AM

This was my prediction two months ago

FloridaMan88
06-28-2019, 11:56 AM

Mike Whorerio lectures others about speculating on the potential length of Tyreek's suspension, while he has been calling for Tyreek to be banned from the NFL based on fake news.

Whorerio is a disgrace.

Hammock Parties
06-28-2019, 11:58 AM
I'll serve a suspension from CP the same length of Tyreek's.

That's how confident I am he ain't getting none of this 4 games shit.

ptlyon
06-28-2019, 12:00 PM
I'll serve a suspension from CP the same length of Tyreek's.

That's how confident I am he ain't getting none of this 4 games shit.

So, 4 games, days, or weeks?

Hammock Parties
06-28-2019, 12:03 PM
So, 4 games, days, or weeks?

zero

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-conversation="none" data-lang="en"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://t.co/FWOkWeVwui">pic.twitter.com/FWOkWeVwui</a></p>&mdash; ChiefsJayhawksRoyals (@CJR16255) <a href="https://twitter.com/CJR16255/status/1144616220647464960?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

chinaski
I've never seen a national media guy so obsessed with harassing a single player...he actively ignores any positive updates in the case. If he does mention them, he says they are either wrong or lying.

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he's on the dole from another team. He's greasy enough to do it..possibly the same source that timely leaked the Hunt tape.

Funny how he is remarkably quiet about the Kraft situation...I'm not seeing any grandstanding or morality hit-pieces concerning that.

You make a very good point.

FloridaMan88

Tyreek has already been suspended for three months.

Credit for time served should be given.

SAUTO
06-28-2019, 12:08 PM

ummm. its actually been 2 months almost exactly.

RunKC
06-28-2019, 12:10 PM

From “voluntary” OTA’s and a partial mandatory minicamp?

You really think Goddell would look at that as “time served”? ROFL

FloridaMan88
06-28-2019, 12:10 PM
ummm. its actually been 2 months almost exactly.

A two month suspension despite Tyreek not getting charged with a crime.

Meanwhile Robert Kraft was charged with a crime and has yet to be suspended or punished or even investigated by the NFL.

Hydrae
06-28-2019, 12:11 PM

By the team, not the NFL. And not really a suspension, just to stay away from the facilities. Lastly, I don't think they get "paid" for off season stuff, just games. So there has been no monetary impact yet either.

Hammock Parties
06-28-2019, 12:11 PM
my reply to florio's tweet has 51 likes vs his 71

LMAO

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 12:12 PM
By the team, not the NFL. And not really a suspension, just to stay away from the facilities. Lastly, I don't think they get "paid" for off season stuff, just games. So there has been no monetary impact yet either.

He could’ve been fined for not being at mandatory mini camp but Terez has confirmed that the Chiefs will not fine Tyreek at all

Lprechaun
06-28-2019, 12:14 PM
He could’ve been fined for not being at mandatory mini camp but Terez has confirmed that the Chiefs will not fine Tyreek at all

The Chiefs could fine Hill for not being at mini camp even though they were the ones who banned him from team activities?

FloridaMan88
06-28-2019, 12:14 PM
From “voluntary” OTA’s and a partial mandatory minicamp?

You really think Goddell would look at that as “time served”? ROFL

Do I think Goodell will look at it that way? No

Should the NFL look at it that way? Yes

This is purely a PR-based suspension since Tyreek committed no crime or wrong doing.

Meanwhile Robert Kraft was charged with a crime and the NFL does nothing.

FloridaMan88
06-28-2019, 12:16 PM

He could have incentives or escalator clauses in his contract relating to his participation in OTA's that he obviously won't get since he was suspended.

-King-
06-28-2019, 12:17 PM

Well yeah. They're not going to fine him if they're the ones who told him to stay away

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 12:29 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">In Q&amp;A, The Athletic&#39;s <a href="https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ByNateTaylor</a> says his understanding is that the secret recording of Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal—which <a href="https://twitter.com/KCTV5?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@KCTV5</a> didn&#39;t air in full—was potentially misleading to the public. <br><br>Taylor says, &quot;We all need to hear the 11-minute audio recording.&quot; <a href="https://t.co/Rr786YsbK0">pic.twitter.com/Rr786YsbK0</a></p>&mdash; Don Hillary (@donhillarykc) <a href="https://twitter.com/donhillarykc/status/1144672892665438208?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 12:29 PM
Fuck this clown

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">News: The suspension of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> WR Tyreek Hill, who&#39;s history includes pleading guilty to punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend, is &quot;believed to be a maximum of four games&quot; per an anonymous Chiefs official via <a href="https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ByNateTaylor</a> <a href="https://t.co/KLL4f4N4xw">https://t.co/KLL4f4N4xw</a></p>&mdash; Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1144529579840823296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

warrior
06-28-2019, 12:31 PM

Think twice type once- :hmmm:

Hammock Parties
06-28-2019, 12:32 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-KxilMXsAA8aow.jpg

FloridaMan88
06-28-2019, 12:34 PM
**** this clown

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">News: The suspension of <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Chiefs</a> WR Tyreek Hill, who&#39;s history includes pleading guilty to punching and choking his pregnant girlfriend, is &quot;believed to be a maximum of four games&quot; per an anonymous Chiefs official via <a href="https://twitter.com/ByNateTaylor?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ByNateTaylor</a> <a href="https://t.co/KLL4f4N4xw">https://t.co/KLL4f4N4xw</a></p>&mdash; Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) <a href="https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1144529579840823296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 28, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Dov Kleiman is Tom Brady's sex slave and he has zero credibility.

Halfcan
06-28-2019, 12:35 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Tyreek Hill spent 8 hours with NFL investigators yesterday. What I find amusing with the local rag in their nauseating recaps, it has ONE very large omission. Hill waived his 5th Amendment rights on all inquiries by Child Protective Services, the JoCo DA&#39;s office and the NFL!</p>&mdash; Chiefs Insider (@ChiefsInsider) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiefsInsider/status/1144192919156531200?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 27, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Waived all his rights and opened all files on every investigation- sounds like Reek is hiding something-lol

A guilty man does not do that.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 12:36 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-KxilMXsAA8aow.jpg

NATE BOMB!!!!

SAUTO
06-28-2019, 12:41 PM
A two month suspension despite Tyreek not getting charged with a crime.

Meanwhile Robert Kraft was charged with a crime and has yet to be suspended or punished or even investigated by the NFL.

I don't disagree, but you said 3 lmao

loochy
06-28-2019, 12:41 PM
Waived all his rights and opened all files on every investigation- sounds like Reek is hiding something-lol

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/63474429/1-2-3-4-fiii-ff.jpg

Jerm
06-28-2019, 12:48 PM
Kevin Keitzman
KCTV 5
The KC Star

A cabal of fucks that fed us bullshit and tried to railroad Tyreek.

loochy
06-28-2019, 12:49 PM
Kevin Keitzman
KCTV 5
The KC Star

A cabal of fucks that fed us bullshit and tried to railroad Tyreek.

Also florio

Hammock Parties
06-28-2019, 12:50 PM
Florio led the national crusade to vilify and crucify Tyreek Hill.

He is public enemy #1.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 12:51 PM
If Tyreek gets suspensed just because of the words he used I want Angie Ricono gone and fired from KCTV5. They tried to end his career. Even that dumb fuck guy who works for them said oh there are reports hill abused Crystal again when that was false. They are the epitome of what’s wrong with America

Jerm
06-28-2019, 12:51 PM
Florio led the national crusade to vilify and crucify Tyreek Hill.

He is public enemy #1.

I'd say it's between him and Pryor.

-King-
06-28-2019, 12:52 PM

Nick Athan...

Kiimo
06-28-2019, 12:53 PM
If that's true KCTV5 is going to get burned to the ground.

Mecca
Apparently 610 this morning was talking about Mike Florio's witch hunt of Tyreek Hill.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
Jeff Rosen is on the same playing field as Brooke Pryor. Both tried to end his career. Florio is hell bent on Tyreek being guilty. The only person who has played this perfectly is none other than the gold standard himself Terez Paylor. Dude has been on this case since day 1 with accurate and bombshell reporting. Not taking sides but sticking to the facts. Terez is what every journalist/reporter should aspire to be.

Mecca
06-28-2019, 12:56 PM
Jeff Rosen is on the same playing field as Brooke Pryor. Both tried to end his career. Florio is hell bent on Tyreek being guilty. The only person who has played this perfectly is none other than the gold standard himself Terez Paylor. Dude has been on this case since day 1 with accurate and bombshell reporting. Not taking sides but sticking to the facts. Terez is what every journalist/reporter should aspire to be.

Rosen runs that department, don't think it isn't some coincidence that every writer had an op-ed about how Hill was a piece of shit that should be cut within a day of Pryor running that story.

FloridaMan88
06-28-2019, 12:57 PM
Mike Whorerio also falsely reported that Terry Bradshaw was killed in a car accident a few years ago.

Whorerio is a failed lawyer who now just makes up shit and throws it on the Internet.

-King-
06-28-2019, 12:59 PM
Mike Whorerio also falsely reported that Terry Bradshaw was killed in a car accident a few years ago.

Whorerio is a failed lawyer who now just makes up shit and throws it on the Internet.

Let's go beat him up!

TravelingChiefs
06-28-2019, 01:01 PM
Rosen runs that department, don't think it isn't some coincidence that every writer had an op-ed about how Hill was a piece of shit that should be cut within a day of Pryor running that story.

Plus Rosen was all over Twitter defending the Star and Pryor. He's just as responsible.

FloridaMan88
06-28-2019, 01:03 PM
Mike Whorerio loves his fake news...

"We don't know whether it's true, but we'll post it anyway".

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/2007/01/waitterry-bradshaw-died.html

POSTED 3:13 p.m. EST, January 25, 2007

TERRY BRADSHAW DEAD?

We're picking up some unconfirmed reports from diverse sources that Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw died in a car accident on Thursday.

We don't know whether it's true, and if it is true the world would suddenly be a far less enjoyable place. If anyone knows about this, please drop us a line.

And Terry, if you're out there, let us know you're okay.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
06-28-2019, 01:05 PM
Fuck Marry Kill

Brooke, Angie Ricono, Florio

ptlyon
06-28-2019, 01:07 PM
What an odd post...

Halfcan
Nick Athan...

Yes, I know the source is unreliable- but he is not posting this as a guess. He flat out says Reek waived his rights. No gray area there to backtrack on. A pretty BOLD statement to just pull out of his ass.

Do you have evidence Reek did not do this or tried to hide anything to investigators? Please link up- if so.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE!
Tyreek has been looking forward to talking to the NFL about this