PDA

View Full Version : Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Interesting. So, now that you've graduated to a felony, do you have any remorse at all? Do you put yourself in the victim's shoes?

Oh, and it's "passed out," you f*cking moron.
Hey square!! Grammar and syntax is for jeriatrix!!

Bowser
06-26-2007, 04:49 PM
Hey doodz!! Guess what? Today I ****ed an old lady and pissed on a baby. I'm edgy. Disaffected types, revel in my elan!!!

You know who Baby Lee reminds me of? Dennis Miller. I know the things Miller says are SUPPOSED to be funny, but really most of the time, I have no f*cking clue what he just said. It's like comedy for the Mensa. So I just nod my head, laugh, and take mental notes of things to go look up on Wikipedia later.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Yeah, going to Dunkin Donuts everyday is really brave and nobel. ROFL

Ahh...a broad sweeping generalization of Law Enforcement Officers drawn from a Hollywood Sterotype and a small subset of the Police Force. Brilliant. Let's see how that attitude holds up when you come back from work to find your home broken into, and most of your property gone. Or perhaps some maniac decides to kidnap your woman and/or kid.

Then again, you're so obtuse it likely wouldn't change your view one iota.

To paraphrase Donger, it's "Noble," you f*cking moron.

And you got me all wrong.
Well, based off this nonsense:

I just saw an oppurtunity to get ahold of a free laptop and I capitalized off it. You snooze you lose. Thats just the way it goes sometimes.
I'd say I had it dead solid perfect when I suggested you were:
An attention-whoring, pathetic, sniviling, imbecelic little worm who can't be bothered to respect the property rights of another?

Enjoy it while you can. You're clearly not as clever as you think you are, and it's statistically almost certain you will eventually do that to the wrong person.

I can only hope you earn a Darwin Award when it happens, so we can all be amused by it. :thumb:

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Interesting. So, now that you've graduated to a felony, do you have any remorse at all? Do you put yourself in the victim's shoes?

Oh, and it's "passed out," you f*cking moron.

Oops. My bad on the spelling error. I didnt use spell check and dont really care to on an internet message board.

ANd like I said before, I dont really feel bad because the guy didnt have any important stuff on there. He had like 2 photo albums total (which was like 30 pics tops). Christ dude, go pull your guilt trip on someone else. There are plenty of murderers and rapist out there for you to bug.

Phobia
06-26-2007, 05:01 PM
This guy has been a retard since the moment he arrived and now he figured out a way to get under everybody's skin....

Everytime somebody else shows outrage, this dude giggles like a schoolgirl. This is his entertainment. Strange, isn't it?

Valiant
06-26-2007, 05:02 PM
Might have more luck contacting the store. I could see someone realizing it was stolen and asking the employees if they saw anyone walk off with it, but then not wanting to go through the hassle of filing a police report thinking that nothing could be done.

No because he probably lied about where he stole it from, that is why the SDPD did not have a report about that business.. That and the cafe place is full of Spanish speaking people with little grasp of English...

And he would have filed out the form for insurance purposes if he is smart...

Bowser
06-26-2007, 05:03 PM
Oops. My bad on the spelling error. I didnt use spell check and dont really care to on an internet message board.

ANd like I said before, I dont really feel bad because the guy didnt have any important stuff on there. He had like 2 photo albums total (which was like 30 pics tops). Christ dude, go pull your guilt trip on someone else. There are plenty of murderers and rapist out there for you to bug.

If they posted here bragging about their murders and rapes, all of us surely would.

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:05 PM
This guy has been a retard since the moment he arrived and now he figured out a way to get under everybody's skin....

Everytime somebody else shows outrage, this dude giggles like a schoolgirl. This is his entertainment. Strange, isn't it?
The more I read, the more I'm thinking it might be Logical trying to fabricate some kind of synthetic/hybrid 'burst.'

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:06 PM
No because he probably lied about where he stole it from, that is why the SDPD did not have a report about that business.. That and the cafe place is full of Spanish speaking people with little grasp of English...

And he would have filed out the form for insurance purposes if he is smart...

:)

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:09 PM
You know who Baby Lee reminds me of? Dennis Miller. I know the things Miller says are SUPPOSED to be funny, but really most of the time, I have no f*cking clue what he just said. It's like comedy for the Mensa. So I just nod my head, laugh, and take mental notes of things to go look up on Wikipedia later.
Wow, of all posts to get the esoteric card pulled on.

Was it the use of 'elan?' I guess it had to be the use of 'elan.'

It just means, flair/style/elegance.

Valiant
06-26-2007, 05:11 PM

Just further proves THAT IF YOU DID STEAL IT they just need to contact the PD and have them do a wide search of all businesses or residents that had a laptop stolen that day.. Then give the PD the link to here and then have them trace your IP and see who the owner is.. Then go and question you, maybe run your credit cards to see if you bought anything in the vicinity to crime(if it happened).. I am sure you would dump the laptop by then, but admitted to on here might be enough...

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:11 PM

It wasn't a spelling error, you idiot.

So, you would have felt badly if he HAD had 'important stuff' on his/now your laptop?

Bowser
06-26-2007, 05:12 PM

Heh, not a slam by any means. More of a self-slam in saying that I'm a dummah.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2007, 05:13 PM

It also means you've likely listened to one too many Gwen Stefani/Moby duets.

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:13 PM

I thought it was a Lotus.

Valiant
06-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Heh, not a slam by any means. More of a self-slam in saying that I'm a dummah.

Thats probably from your UPS shorts being so snug and up to your chest...

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:14 PM

Yes, regardless of the truth, it's rather sad either way.

Bowser
06-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Thats probably from your UPS shorts being so snug and up to your chest...

I KNEW you were staring at my ass/junk!

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:17 PM
I KNEW you were staring at my ass/junk!
t'aint the case. ROFL

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:17 PM
It wasn't a spelling error, you idiot.

So, you would have felt badly if he HAD had 'important stuff' on his/now your laptop?

Hahaha of course I would of felt guilty. I cant believe how upset you are getting. You dont even know this guy or me. Too funny. ROFL

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:19 PM
Hahaha of course I would of felt guilty. I cant believe how upset you are getting. You dont even know this guy or me. Too funny. ROFL
You think Donger's upset, try bouncing around in tights for a few years, then kill your family.

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:21 PM

I'm not upset. I just don't like thieves. I doubt you would either, regardless of whether or not what they took was "important" to you or not.

That's why I asked you whether you put yourself in this guy's shoes. Have you?

Oh, and one more thing: you've established that "importance to the victim" is critical in whether or not you're fine stealing their stuff. So, what about cars, if nothing of importance is inside them?

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:24 PM
You think Donger's upset, try bouncing around in tights for a few years, then kill your family.

This guy doesn't have a family. At least not one that he wishes to acknowledge.

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Unfortunately no. Asshole took them with him when he made his cell phone call.

Frazod
06-26-2007, 05:25 PM

You haven't seen "upset" from any of us. Sorry to break it to you, but we view you to be just as insignificant as those who interract with you in real life do.

If I swat a fly, I'm not angry with it - I merely want to rid myself of a pest.

That's you. A pest. A nuisance. Nothing more. You suck; you're an embarrassment to this community and the human race in general; and I wish one of the mods would come by and flush the toilet. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:25 PM
I'm not upset. I just don't like thieves. I doubt you would either, regardless of whether or not what they took was "important" to you or not.

Yeah moron. If I would of left my laptop all by its lonesome for more than 15 minutes...I would of deserved to have it snatched. I would only be mad at myself if I was him. He was probably too embarrassed to file a police report. ROFL

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Unfortunately no. Asshole took them with him when he made his cell phone call.

ROFL

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:28 PM
Yeah moron. If I would of left my laptop all by its lonesome for more than 15 minutes...I would of deserved to have it snatched. I would only be mad at myself if I was him. He was probably too embarrassed to file a police report. ROFL

Have you ever had anything stolen from you?

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:29 PM
You haven't seen "upset" from any of us. Sorry to break it to you, but we view you to be just as insignificant as those who interract with you in real life do.

If I swat a fly, I'm not angry with it - I merely want to rid myself of a pest.

That's you. A pest. A nuisance. Nothing more. You suck; you're an embarrassment to this community and the human race in general; and I wish one of the mods would come by and flush the toilet. But I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Yet you keep responding to this thread and my posts. Hmmm.... :hmmm:

Thig Lyfe
t'aint the case. ROFL

Taint?

Perv.

Frazod

I assume you mean other than his virginity by those frat boys whose DVDs he ripped off.

Bowser

Besides his anal cherry in prison?

OHHH!! Ba-dum-bump CHIIIING

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:30 PM

Nope

Bowser
DAMN you, frazod!

Thig Lyfe

Would HAVE, you moron.

Donger
I assume you mean other than his virginity by those frat boys whose DVDs he ripped off.

Well, I doubt that his ass cherry was very important to him, so it's okay.

Frazod
06-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Yet you keep responding to this thread and my posts. Hmmm.... :hmmm:

Hey, you're the retard de jour. And clearly I've got nothing better to do.

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:32 PM
Nope

And, if you made a mistake (like this guy did, by not presuming that thieves like you were around), you wouldn't be upset?

Frazod
DAMN you, frazod!
You snooze you lose! :loser:

Phobia

No, actually you wouldn't have deserved to have it stolen. Not even you would have deserved that.

Now that you've lowered yourself to that level of behavior you do. You'll get this bit of karma back in spades.

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:34 PM
And, if you made a mistake (like this guy did, by not presuming that thieves like you were around), you wouldn't be upset?
C'mon Dong. This exercise is more useless than getting micjones to open up on his comprehensive theorem of urban reality.

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:35 PM
C'mon Dong. This exercise is more useless than getting micjones to open up on his comprehensive theorem of urban reality.

Yeah. I just noticed that the little girl next door left her scooter on the sidewalk. BRB.

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:36 PM

Only at myself dumba$$.

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Yeah. I just noticed that the little girl next door left her scooter on the sidewalk. BRB.
Don't let the slight frame fool you, that's not a little girl, and that's not a scooter. That's Rainman's replacement bicycle.
And this time he's ready, to eff your world up.

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Only at myself dumba$$.

I hope we get to test that assertion.

Anyway, I blame your father. Not a very nice person, was he.

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:40 PM
Don't let the slight frame fool you, that's not a little girl, and that's not a scooter. That's Rainman's replacement bicycle.
And this time he's ready, to eff your world up.

Whoa. F*cker came out of NOWHERE! I got back inside just in time.

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:41 PM
I hope we get to test that assertion.

Anyway, I blame your father. Not a very nice person, was he.
Yeah, thinking it over, it's kind of sad the lack of human decency absent in his life to see things his way, whether he did what he says he did or didn't [he didn't].
The geeky loner who couldn't engage in conversation to save his life.

Valiant
06-26-2007, 05:42 PM
I got a scrapper bike now, am I cool???

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:42 PM
Whoa. F*cker came out of NOWHERE! I got back inside just in time.
You need a keen eye, attuned to the flashy blue dress shirt.

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:43 PM
I got a scrapper bike now, am I cool???

Its not a laptop but whatever makes you feel better. :)

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Yeah, thinking it over, it's kind of sad the lack of human decency absent in his life to see things his way, whether he did what he says he did or didn't [he didn't].
The geeky loner who couldn't engage in conversation to save his life.

Loner? Son, I got close to 300 friends on Facebook. ROFL

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:45 PM

How many non-virtual friends do you have?

06-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Wait, you said you don't need friends on the internet, remember?

luv
06-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Gonna keep it or pawn it?

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Its not a laptop but whatever makes you feel better. :)
Come off it, you don't have the balls.
Like Costanza with his belated 'jerk store' riposte, you thought too late 'how cool would I be if I could steal something and get away with it?' Let's test it by making up a story on a BB.
IRL, you would've pissed down your leg and ran or acted so hinky you'd get beaned with a dozen frappacinos before you even got to the guy's table.

Frazod
06-26-2007, 05:47 PM

I'm thinking the number of real life friends may fall about 299 short of that number (assuming his mom still claims him).

LOL!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4038296&postcount=48

Direckshun
HAHAHAHA

That's CLASSIC.

Donger
06-26-2007, 05:48 PM
LOL!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4038296&postcount=48

Now THAT is amusing.

Sure-Oz
Gonna keep it or pawn it?
He's going to sell it and get a scraper bike.

Baby Lee
Dad? WTF are you doing on the intertubes? Mom said you were in the garage working on the riding mower.

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:52 PM
Wait, you said you don't need friends on the internet, remember?

WOW, some of you must be either really old or really dumb? I went to school with those 278 people, so....I know them in REAL LIFE. And yeah I wouldnt meet people over the internet for friendships like some of you poor saps. ROFL

Direckshun
06-26-2007, 05:54 PM
I love this dude's 24 and he's "in the marketing industry" and he's certain he'll be running a six-figure income in his 30s.

Christ, who here didn't think that was going to happen when he was 24?

And with all that financial success in his future, he's stealing $800 laptops. The "marketing industry" must be BOOMING.

LMAO

Frazod
06-26-2007, 05:56 PM
WOW, some of you must be either really old or really dumb? I went to school with those 278 people, so....I know them in REAL LIFE. And yeah I wouldnt meet people over the internet for friendships like some of you poor saps. ROFL
So, to how many of these 278 "real friends" have you bragged about your thieving prowess? Or are we singled out for that honor?

luv
06-26-2007, 05:57 PM
I love this dude's 24 and he's "in the marketing industry" and he's certain he'll be running a six-figure income in his 30s.

Christ, who here didn't think that was going to happen when he was 24?

And with all that financial success in his future, he's stealing $800 laptops. The "marketing industry" must be BOOMING.

LMAO
He must have forgotten to put the "tele" before the marketing. He's certainly good at talking shit.

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:58 PM
So, how to many of these 278 "real friends" have you bragged about your thieving prowess? Or are we singled out for that honor?

ROFL No I told a number of them. A couple of them called me to ask if i was still interested in getting a laptop cause they knew of good deals. I told them I already took care of it. ROFL

Frazod
06-26-2007, 06:02 PM
ROFL No I told a number of them. A couple of them called me to ask if i was still interested in getting a laptop cause they knew of good deals. I told them I already took care of it. ROFL

Cool. Generally, that's how dipshits like you get busted - bragging about your crime to one person too many.

By all means, keep talking.

Direckshun
06-26-2007, 06:03 PM
"And then they asked why and I told them I stole a laptop and we all LOL'd on Facebook together. It was like something straight out of a dream."

convict1983
06-26-2007, 06:05 PM
Cool. Generally, that's how dipshits like you get busted - bragging about your crime to one person too many.

By all means, keep talking.

They arent snitches like you guys. :)

Donger
06-26-2007, 06:09 PM

So, how's your father?

Frazod
06-26-2007, 06:11 PM
ROFL

The master thief thinks he can vouch for the character, intelligence and savvy of 278 people, most of whom are probably as stupid as he is.

Oh, I see. so how's your father?

Gonzo
ROFL

The master thief thinks he can vouch for the character, intelligence and savvy of 278 people, most of whom are probably as stupid as he is.

I like pickles!!!!

Adept Havelock
06-26-2007, 06:17 PM
Oh, I see. so how's your father?

The repeated use of the phrase "How's your father" has dusted off an old memory, which has forced me to post this:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5rKYL0tW-Ek"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5rKYL0tW-Ek" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

SPchief
06-26-2007, 06:20 PM

So, how's your father?

convict1983
06-26-2007, 06:22 PM
So, how's your father?

Good, how's yours?

SPchief
06-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Good, how's yours?

Dead.

ClevelandBronco
06-26-2007, 06:23 PM
There's no way this dreck had a father.

blueballs
06-26-2007, 06:24 PM
douche bags have laps

Frazod
06-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Good, how's yours?

Does he know you're a thieving douche?

convict1983
06-26-2007, 06:29 PM
Does he know you're a thieving douche?

Hahaha still mad that I copped a laptop??? Get over it dude. I am sure the guy is over it. And my parents dont have to know if I stole the laptop.

Sorry about your father being dead SPchief. Dont take it out on me though.

Hydrae
06-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Yeah, going to Dunkin Donuts everyday is really brave and nobel. ROFL

And you got me all wrong. I make a great living for myself. I work in the marketing business and its good money (probably be making 6 figures by the time I am 30).

I just saw an oppurtunity to get ahold of a free laptop and I capitalized off it. You snooze you lose. Thats just the way it goes sometimes.

I am sure those marketing skills will do you a world of good when you get busted doing something this stupid. Don't think you can make 6 figures behind bars, 69 figures maybe. NTTAWWT

SPchief
06-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Hahaha still mad that I copped a laptop??? Get over it dude. I am sure the guy is over it. And my parents dont have to know if I stole the laptop.

Would your father be ashamed of you if he knew you stole the laptop?

convict1983
06-26-2007, 06:34 PM
Would your father be ashamed of you if he knew you stole the laptop?

They wont know dummy. Go lecture someone else Mr. Rogers. ROFL

PinkFloyd
06-26-2007, 06:37 PM
San Diego-(AP)- Police in San Diego were busy yesterday performing "grab and run" stings yesterday at various sites around town. "Tracer tags" were placed inside of valuable items such as camcorders, cameras, laptop computers and even cell phones. Undercover police would be in possession of these items, then leave them in an area where someone would pick up the item and walk away.

Lt. John Jameson of the San Diego police department said the operation would allow the department to possibly track down individuals with a persistent crime record, that might have eluded police in the past. As of noon today, there was a reported 49 arrests, with 22 of those with outstanding warrents ranging from burglary to unpaid moving violations.

A spokesperson from the police department said today by phone, that the operation will continue until Friday.

Frazod
06-26-2007, 06:38 PM

Sorry about your father being dead SPchief. Dont take it out on me though.

You're just a pure sociopath, aren't you?

If some lowlife piece of shit stole an $800 computer from me, I sure as hell wouldn't be over it in a day. Some amoral turd just like you stole a stereo from me when I was in the Navy and was assigned a locker with a broken lock. Still pisses me off when I think about it.

Hopefully your next victim will catch you in the act and give you the beatdown you so richly deserve. And if he happens to beat you to death, so much the better for the gene pool.

SPchief
06-26-2007, 06:38 PM

So it's ok to steal only if your parents don't find out?

And did you really use the term dummy?

Frazod
06-26-2007, 06:40 PM
So it's ok to steal only if your parents don't find out?

Give it up. This is like trying to tell that dumbf#ck Sedated that drunk driving isn't cool.

Direckshun
06-26-2007, 06:40 PM
Destined for a six figure income, he is.

Donger
06-26-2007, 06:41 PM

Do you have a sister?

Gonzo
06-26-2007, 06:42 PM
Would someone please ban this douche?

Frazod
06-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Would someone please ban this douche?

Post a poll. I'd do it, but I'm tired of taking the heat for wanting to run these assholes out of here.

06-26-2007, 06:44 PM
You're completely full of shit. facebook is no different than Myspace, and I'm sure a dipshit, like yourself, does not have more than a handful of friends. it was nice playing though, buh bye!

Gonzo
06-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Post a poll. I'd do it, but I'm tired of taking the heat for wanting to run these assholes out of here.

I did, just for you. Now vote away.

PinkFloyd
06-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Good lord !!! I think the cops got him... After that story was posted on here he bolted like an inmate with a downed fence...

88TG88
06-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Good lord !!! I think the cops got him... After that story was posted on here he bolted like an inmate with a downed fence...
Was that real ?

PinkFloyd
06-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Was that real ?

Yep... I saw it running on the bottom of the screen on CNN this evening, so i thought I would check it out... There was alot more to the story, but I think I got the best parts of it...

ROFL Poor kid was just straight out fricking set up in a sting raid !!! ROFL

Direckshun
06-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Oh shit. If only.

PinkFloyd
06-26-2007, 07:02 PM
Oh shit. If only.

He got the hell off here in a heartbeat... Wonder if he's in Mexico by now...

Hammock Parties
06-26-2007, 07:02 PM
San Diego-(AP)- Police in San Diego were busy yesterday performing "grab and run" stings yesterday at various sites around town. "Tracer tags" were placed inside of valuable items such as camcorders, cameras, laptop computers and even cell phones. Undercover police would be in possession of these items, then leave them in an area where someone would pick up the item and walk away.

Lt. John Jameson of the San Diego police department said the operation would allow the department to possibly track down individuals with a persistent crime record, that might have eluded police in the past. As of noon today, there was a reported 49 arrests, with 22 of those with outstanding warrents ranging from burglary to unpaid moving violations.

A spokesperson from the police department said today by phone, that the operation will continue until Friday.

Nice try, but that's a load of bullshit if I ever saw one.

PinkFloyd
06-26-2007, 07:04 PM
Nice try, but that's a load of bullshit if I ever saw one.

Does kind of remind me of some of the stories that this GoChiefs guy would dig up ??? Wonder what happened to him ??? Did he get his named changed also ???

:p

PinkFloyd
06-26-2007, 07:05 PM
I'm just messing with you GC.... As far as the story ---- who know's.... He sure left in a hurry... That 800 buck laptop is in pieces I bet right now...

rad
06-26-2007, 07:14 PM
I think I know who this guy is............

He's the one on the right...

Frazod
06-26-2007, 07:19 PM
I think I know who this guy is............

He's the one on the right...

hey now don't u go hatin on the stuntaz, dawg! :#

ROFL

rad
06-26-2007, 07:22 PM
hey now don't u go hatin on the stuntaz, dawg! :#

ROFL

ROFL

dont make me roll up on u, i got my new kicks on!!!11

Frazod
06-26-2007, 07:28 PM
BTW, did I misspell "dawg" correctly? I'm new to ebonics. :D

rad
06-26-2007, 07:32 PM
I don't know man, so am I.

Looks "proper" to me.

This guy got off easy when he started flinging shit in your direction. Whattaya, sick or something?

Frazod
06-26-2007, 07:34 PM
I don't know man, so am I.

Looks "proper" to me.

This guy got off easy when he started flinging shit in your direction. Whattaya, sick or something?

He's just not worth a great deal of effort.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 08:24 PM
three digits by the age of 30? Hell, when he hits the can he'll get the whole fist.

PinkFloyd
06-26-2007, 08:25 PM
WTF happened to this dude ??? Is he on TV right now in a high speed chase on a California freeway ???

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 09:59 PM
WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :rolleyes:

No but I am a LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER and I will do my JOB and help the local guys catch your punkass...have a nice day turd monkey

Frankie
06-26-2007, 10:11 PM
three digits by the age of 30? Hell, when he hits the can he'll get the whole fist.
ROFL :clap:

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 10:13 PM
ROFL :clap:

You are either one of the few to get my twisted humor or
one of the few that doesn't have me on ignore.....

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 10:18 PM
You are either one of the few to get my twisted humor or
one of the few that doesn't have me on ignore.....

Oh damn I missed that :LOL:

06-26-2007, 10:19 PM
Oh damn I missed that :LOL:
Take him off of ignore then.

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Take him off of ignore then.

He is not in Iggy KK formerly CC is my Brother in Blue

Logical
06-26-2007, 10:25 PM
You're just a pure sociopath, aren't you?

If some lowlife piece of shit stole an $800 computer from me, I sure as hell wouldn't be over it in a day. Some amoral turd just like you stole a stereo from me when I was in the Navy and was assigned a locker with a broken lock. Still pisses me off when I think about it.

Hopefully your next victim will catch you in the act and give you the beatdown you so richly deserve. And if he happens to beat you to death, so much the better for the gene pool.You just don't have the old rage fraze.

Phobia
06-26-2007, 10:26 PM

Oh man, I thought you were gonna say "Brother in Brown".

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 10:27 PM

:thumb:

DenverChief

:hmmm: Interesting...Technically I wear a black shirt with grey pants I have seen a lot of other SO's that wear the brown shirts with the tan pants :shrug:

CHiPs

ClevelandBronco
06-26-2007, 10:28 PM

You guys are heros in my book. And you can count on my kids growing up knowing that.

Logical
06-26-2007, 10:28 PM
I must say this douchebag has provided some quality posting responses. So his entertainment value should not go unnoticed. A mod could still have the pleasure of banning his ass.

Phobia
06-26-2007, 10:29 PM
:hmmm: Interesting...Technically I wear a black shirt with grey pants I have seen a lot of other SO's that wear the brown shirts with the tan pants :shrug:

Sorry, I can't help myself with the gay jokes. If it starts to bother you just slap me on the ass.

crazycoffey
CHiPs

can I be ponch this time?

http://mud.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/2034814407

Dunit35
This has been covered somewhere on here...but

A. what a doushe bag...who steals shit
B. Who does it in public? You know someone saw it happen.
C. Who posts about it on a message board?

All the above, may be the reason why I voted to ban him. He's a criminal, I'm not supposed to associate with them.

Sorry, I can't help myself with the gay jokes. If it starts to bother you just slap me on the ass.
Hell, you would like that.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 10:30 PM
You guys are heros in my book. And you can count on my kids growing up knowing that.

awefully kind of you, good sir.....

can I be ponch this time?

http://mud.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/2034814407
http://www.chips-tv.com/

Dunit35
awefully kind of you, good sir.....

So, you are a police officer?...just curious.

Phobia
06-26-2007, 10:32 PM

He's a wannabe.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 10:33 PM

ten years, but not currently. Moved to MO for Wife's job, in process with a few departments..... fingers crossed, etc

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 10:34 PM
He's a wannabe.

ha, well. I've always been a wannabe at something.....
but in this case, I've tried other things, and I just don't have the patience/talent for anything else.

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 10:36 PM
ten years, but not currently. Moved to MO for Wife's job, in process with a few departments..... fingers crossed, etc

How long have you been trying to become a police officer? Is it pretty tough to become one...Denverchief?

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 10:39 PM
How long have you been trying to become a police officer? Is it pretty tough to become one...Denverchief?

I can't speak for DC, but last time took about six months from start to offer. Testings, background, etc. can take awhile, but it can also depend on the department, location and need.

St. louis area is pretty tight, at least in the "higher desired" areas. I could probably get on North county area pretty quick, but I've already served in third world countries, so....... Pass.

Oh, to answer your question, since the beginning of this year.

06-26-2007, 10:41 PM
I can't speak for DC, but last time took about six months from start to offer. Testings, background, etc. can take awhile, but it can also depend on the department, location and need.

St. louis area is pretty tight, at least in the "higher desired" areas. I could probably get on North county area pretty quick, but I've already served in third world countries, so....... Pass.

Glad to hear it is not an EASY job to land.

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 10:43 PM

Does getting a job at a smaller town take longer or shorter? Have any idea?

I'm going to school to get an associates in Police Science and will be looking for a officer job in probably two years. What goes on that makes it take so long to get done?

06-26-2007, 10:47 PM
Does getting a job at a smaller town take longer or shorter? Have any idea?

I'm going to school to get an associates in Police Science and will be looking for a officer job in probably two years. What goes on that makes it take so long to get done?
Nice. This thread went from the downfall of society to joining law enforcement.

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 10:48 PM
Nice. This thread went from the downfall of society to joining law enforcement.

Someday I will help in stopping the downfall of society.

06-26-2007, 10:49 PM
Someday I will help in stopping the downfall of society.
More power to you friend.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Glad to hear it is not an EASY job to land.

I know there's exceptions,
but think first a basic application, couple pages,

then a more indepth background application, easily twenty pages in most cases, some more. They even ask questions like financial information. They will actually ask for bank account info (I've always filled that out as "N/A", it didn't hurt me before and really I don't think it is any of thier business.)

A written test, several pages, at least a hundred questions, I've seen as many as two hundred fifty. All kinds of topics, about drugs, state laws, etc to math / engineering / civic questions and even current events.

Then they invite you for a physical test, usually pretty basic, x number of situps and pushups in one minute, then a one mile run. The department I worked in TX had an obstacle course too, several simulated "Police activities"

Next a Interview with four or five from the department and usually one on the panel plays the "dick" role. I've actually was asked this question in Mesquite TX. "You know, police officers have a high divorce rate, you prepared for your wife sleeping with another man? Probably someone you work with"

At least a polygraph, many places have you talk to a mind freak, to see if you are mentally stable..... I know. I've done a video interactive exam, play a video of someone breaking into a house, then they record your responses, etc.

Then they do a background, this could be just a criminal finger print background to actually sending represenatives to talk to your neighbors and past employers to get a better understanding of your positive and negative attributes.

Then an offer, if you are high enough on the list, some have a final interview with the Chief.

yeah, I'm glad too, because there are some pricks that slip through and give all cops bad names, but I can't even imagine the world where the police force was LARGELY inhabited by those pricks that could and would write thier own mother a speeding ticket......

anyway, that's about it, anything to add Mr. Denver Chief?

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 10:58 PM
The standards change more with the demand of the agency. yes smaller town department may have some lower requirments, but so do some larger departments with higher crime stats, I really think the payscale for starting salary in the departments of a region are directly proportional to the requirments and polar opposites to the crime rate the department represents.

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:02 PM

LMAO ...oh and what he said :)

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 11:06 PM
I forgot to add the part about taking a couple months to attend and pass a police acadamy. Many larger departments will pay you a salary and send you through, but some don't. You have to put yourself through....

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:06 PM
anyway, that's about it, anything to add Mr. Denver Chief?

Nah thats about it....I put my app in Feb and got hired in July so...

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 11:09 PM
I forgot to add the part about taking a couple months to attend and pass a police acadamy. Many larger departments will pay you a salary and send you through, but some don't. You have to put yourself through....

Going to the academy shouldn't be tough. The college I am now attending this fall is CLEET certified. So everything I learn in school will be brought up again in academy...or not?

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Nah thats about it....I put my app in Feb and got hired in July so...

It's amazing to think that it takes 5 months or more to land a law enforcement job. Does that include the academy? Aren't you put through the academy after they hire you?

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:10 PM
Going to the academy shouldn't be tough. The college I am now attending this fall is CLEET certified. So everything I learn in school will be brought up again in academy...or not?

for the most part...pay attention to substantive criminal law, evidence and courtroom procedures and constitutional law and you will be set as far as classroom and the law stuff goes

*edit* forgot about criminal proceedure

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:13 PM
It's amazing to think that it takes 5 months or more to land a law enforcement job. Does that include the academy? Aren't you put through the academy after they hire you?

Depending on the agency...Denver for example sends you through their academy regardless if you are POST or not...my agency requires you be certified before you are hired

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 11:14 PM

Probably, but I meant more about having a job and being sponsered to attend an acadamy as opposed to working a part time job and paying to go to the acadamy, it's extra stress. I was lucky enough to get a paycheck for going to the academy. And Missouri has a policy that if you went through a long enough academy in another state, you can test out of the academy here. I did, got an 88. Not bad, considering there was alot on the test about Missouri laws that I am not as familiar with.

Anywho, it factors into what department you apply for. Send yourself if you can, doors are then wide open as far as location. Good luck, sir.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 11:15 PM
Depending on the agency...Denver for example sends you through their academy regardless if you are POST or not...my agency requires you be certified before you are hired

Is colorado part of the P.O.S.T program?????

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 11:16 PM
These are the classes you take in order to graduate.

1. Intro to Law Enforce
2. Penal Code and related criminal laws
3. Patrol Procedures
4. Police community Relations
5. Emergency first aid
6. Principles of Investigation and Interview

Not really sure what the next 6 classes mean. Which is why I posted the link.

7. Traffic
8. Police Records and Reports
9. Firearms
10. Defensive Tactics
11. Emergency vehicle operation
12. Occupational proficiency

http://www.osuokc.edu/humanservices/pdf/Police_Science_AAS.pdf

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Is colorado part of the P.O.S.T program?????

si

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 11:20 PM

Ok, heres a question. Let's say you get certified before getting hired, something happens to you before getting hired. The job you want gets taken by someone else. Since you are certified, do you have to go to the academy again for another department?

Frazod
06-26-2007, 11:21 PM
I love the way this thieving prick's thread has been hijacked by cops. ROFL

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:22 PM
These are the classes you take in order to graduate.

1. Intro to Law Enforce
2. Penal Code and related criminal laws Substantive Criminal Law
3. Patrol Procedures ~Criminal Procedure
4. Police community Relations
5. Emergency first aid
6. Principles of Investigation and Interview Evidence and Courtroom

Not really sure what the next 6 classes mean. Which is why I posted the link.

7. Traffic Traffic Code
8. Police Records and Reports
9. Firearms
10. Defensive Tactics
11. Emergency vehicle operation
12. Occupational proficiency

http://www.osuokc.edu/humanservices/pdf/Police_Science_AAS.pdf

I'm just guessing but that should be about right

06-26-2007, 11:22 PM
There is justice in the world.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 11:23 PM
Ok, heres a question. Let's say you get certified before getting hired, something happens to you before getting hired. The job you want gets taken by someone else. Since you are certified, do you have to go to the academy again for another department?

It may depend on state. In TX I think there was a small few month window to do so, while in MO it appears to be a year. I'm not sure of anywhere else.

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:24 PM

In Colorado IIRC you have one year after being certified to obtain a peace officer position before you have to re-certify....some agencies may require you attend another academy if they have their own

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 11:25 PM
si

So I am certified in Colorado, if I should decide I wanted to apply, I can say I passed the POST and am able to be licensed by a hiring department.

MMMMMM......... Interesting. TX is not part of the POST program, so I am still learning about it.

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:26 PM

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 11:26 PM
In Colorado IIRC you have one year after being certified to obtain a peace officer position before you have to re-certify....some agencies may require you attend another academy if they have their own

oh yeah, but that isn't a roadblock to being hired, that's an "in-service" training. Above and beyond the State's requirements. Plus that's a paycheck too......

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:28 PM
So I am certified in Colorado, if I should decide I wanted to apply, I can say I passed the POST and am able to be licensed by a hiring department.

MMMMMM......... Interesting. TX is not part of the POST program, so I am still learning about it.

you would just have to challenge the POST...meaning show a proficiency in Colorado law...a few agencies out here will hire you even if you are not Colorado POST (but POST in another state) with the caveat of getting your CO POST in ~6 months

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 11:29 PM
I'm just guessing but that should be about right

Ah, thanks.

I've got a feeling you guys are going to be big helps over the next two years for me.

Is 9-11 stuff you will learn in the academy also? I mean, it makes me wonder. Do they teach you in a classroom about the different types of guns you will be using, or do you actually physically use the guns? It's a college, so it'd be weird to think that you use guns. But going through this college is an alternate route to getting certified.

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:30 PM
Ah, thanks.

I've got a feeling you guys are going to be big helps over the next two years for me.

Is 9-11 stuff you will learn in the academy also? I mean, it makes me wonder. Do they teach you in a classroom about the different types of guns you will be using, or do you actually physically use the guns? It's a college, so it'd be weird to think that you use guns. But going through this college is an alternate route to getting certified.

:shrug: I would imagine you would get hands on but you should ask your advisor to be sure

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 11:32 PM
you would just have to challenge the POST...meaning show a proficiency in Colorado law...a few agencies out here will hire you even if you are not Colorado POST (but POST in another state) with the caveat of getting your CO POST in ~6 months

so basically it's the same as the MO one. Take the CO test and I'm certified and can be licensed without another acadamy (not including any inservice acadamies if that department requires one)

Still interesting, I let you know what I'm thinking sometime.

I lived in Ft. Collins as a middle school kid and a small town Poudre Park before that. Colorado is such a beautiful state, if only they didn't have the damn broncos......

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 11:35 PM
:shrug: I would imagine you would get hands on but you should ask your advisor to be sure

Probably will when it comes time to take that specific class.

I'm excited to start class though. I'll get my degree and when it comes time to go to an academy, having that degree will really help me do well in an academy.

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:36 PM
so basically it's the same as the MO one. Take the CO test and I'm certified and can be licensed without another acadamy (not including any inservice acadamies if that department requires one)

Still interesting, I let you know what I'm thinking sometime.

I lived in Ft. Collins as a middle school kid and a small town Poudre Park before that. Colorado is such a beautiful state, if only they didn't have the damn broncos......

yes and ROFL

Dunit35
06-26-2007, 11:36 PM
Denverchief, do you enjoy being a big city cop?...or did you prefer going to a smaller town?

Frazod
06-26-2007, 11:38 PM
To be fair, HALF of Colorado is beautiful. The rest is a vile, barren wasteland, worse even than *ick* Kansas.

Denver may be near the beautiful part, but it isn't in the beautiful part. The dry sand of a beach isn't wet just because it's near the ocean.

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:47 PM
Denverchief, do you enjoy being a big city cop?...or did you prefer going to a smaller town?

I don't work for the "big city" I work for a Sheriff's office in the mountains geographically large but population small

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 11:48 PM
To be fair, HALF of Colorado is beautiful. The rest is a vile, barren wasteland, worse even than *ick* Kansas.

Denver may be near the beautiful part, but it isn't in the beautiful part. The dry sand of a beach isn't wet just because it's near the ocean.

LMAO but without the dry sand you would be walking on dirt and then you would be in Oakland

Frazod
06-26-2007, 11:49 PM
LMAO but without the dry sand you would be walking on dirt and then you would be in Oakland

True enough :)

06-26-2007, 11:54 PM

I love when people bitch about driving through Kansas. I just tell them, "wait until you get to the Colorado border. Almost 150 miles pure nothing even flatter than Western Kansas.

Of course, once you see Pike's Peak pop over the horizon.....
Kansas sucks.

Dunit35
06-27-2007, 12:12 AM
I love when people bitch about driving through Kansas. I just tell them, "wait until you get to the Colorado border. Almost 150 miles pure nothing even flatter than Western Kansas.

Of course, once you see Pike's Peak pop over the horizon.....
Kansas sucks.

As Lloyd Christmas would say

Colorado huh? That John Denver is full of shit.

Logical
06-27-2007, 01:02 AM
To all the police wannabe's San Diego is having trouble staffing it's City Police department.

ChiefFan31
06-27-2007, 01:40 AM
To all the police wannabe's San Diego is having trouble staffing it's City Police department.

yeah, but this dumbass makes us San Diegans look bad.

Ultra Peanut
06-27-2007, 04:13 AM
I will trade you a pot of gumbo for your new laptop.

kcxiv
06-27-2007, 04:26 AM
I wish i could say the same where i live. I have only ever respected 1 cop ever that i ran into. Was a good guy, to bad due to health reasons he had to retire. Where i live most of the cops are corrupted pieces of shit. Oh well, i know there is a few good ones out there.

LOCOChief
06-27-2007, 05:23 AM
Perhaps I was a bit harsh.

Okay. Come here gimme huggy. Okay. GoChiefs was CLEARLY being sarcastic. Everybody knows that the Threadstarter is a dumbass. You are over-reacting to GoChiefs post.

I'm new enough to this site to not realize that that was Go Chiefs post as go Chiefs name has changed. I did however over react and I wish I didn't and for that I'm sorry. I, my wife, my son had just about every material possession that was worth anything (and some just to me) stolen from our home several years ago. Many of those things can never be replaced. The problem now days is that too many people get away with shit and are not held accountable. I remember better times

Kerberos
06-27-2007, 06:05 AM

Like Illinios is the "Garden of Eden"?

:shake: sorry pal you AIN'T better off no matter WHAT you think.

convict1983
06-27-2007, 06:16 AM
All you need is an IQ of 65 or over to become a cop and a couple of months "training"...I am not sure if some of these guys are qualified for that. ROFL

(by the way, that AP story had me ROFL )

chagrin
06-27-2007, 06:58 AM
ROFL

I'd take that shit too.

there are few adrenaline rushes like grand larceny

isn't grand larceny for items over a certain amount of money, and it isn't 800?

Iowanian
06-27-2007, 06:58 AM
I look forward to this asspipe getting clipped, and a planeteer finding the story and linking it.

That will be an entertaining day here.

Kerberos
06-27-2007, 07:03 AM
All you need is an IQ of 65 or over to become a cop and a couple of months "training"...I am not sure if some of these guys are qualified for that. ROFL

(by the way, that AP story had me ROFL )

A complete moron talking about "OTHERS" low IQ's :shake:

That's Funny right there....I don't care who ya are! ROFL

MOhillbilly
06-27-2007, 07:33 AM
I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?
but you are scumy.

a scared little shit who like many many here fight little e-wars from the safety of your office chair.

youre so self righteous that you can have no humor for 'thievery, real or imagined' and yet you then use terms like 'doped up trailer trash' in the next sentence.

i wonder if youd be such a badass in person.

my bet is that your a bitchass nerd from wayback.

Frazod
06-27-2007, 08:01 AM
but you are scumy.

a scared little shit who like many many here fight little e-wars from the safety of your office chair.

youre so self righteous that you can have no humor for 'thievery, real or imagined' and yet you then use terms like 'doped up trailer trash' in the next sentence.

i wonder if youd be such a badass in person.

my bet is that your a bitchass nerd from wayback.Yeah, I'm shaking in my boots, Deliverance Boy.

I'll tell you the same thing I tell ever other dumbf#ck troll on here - I go to the CP functions and always have. If you want to see me, it isn't a hard thing to do.

And as for the "doped up trailer trash" line, if the shoe fits, you piece of shit, wear it.

Ugly Duck
06-27-2007, 08:23 AM
A complete "moron"

Learn how to spell....

gblowfish
06-27-2007, 08:36 AM
I've got a new avi for this guy...

Baby Lee
06-27-2007, 08:43 AM
Cop Talk, it's jalapeno cheeseball recipes for the new millenium!!!

Pennywise
06-27-2007, 08:45 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_on_fe_st/odd_pickpocket_pummeled

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:47 PM ET
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. - Bill Barnes says he was scratching off a losing $2 lottery ticket inside a gas station when he felt a hand slip into his front-left pants pocket, where he had $300 in cash.

He immediately grabbed the person's wrist with his left hand and started throwing punches with his right, landing six or seven blows before a store manager intervened.

"I guess he thought I was an easy mark," Barnes, 72, told The Grand Rapids Press for a story Tuesday.
He's anything but an easy mark: Barnes served in the Marines, was an accomplished Golden Gloves boxer and retired after 20 years as an iron worker.

Jesse Daniel Rae, the 27-year-old Newaygo County man accused of trying to pick Barnes' pocket, was arraigned Monday in Rockford District Court on one count of unarmed robbery, a 15-year felony.

Barnes said he had just withdrawn the money from a bank machine and put it in the pocket of his shorts before driving to the Marathon service station and Next Door Food Store in Comstock park, a Grand Rapids suburb.

He remembers noticing a patron acting suspiciously, asking the price of different brands of cigarettes and other items. While turned away, Barnes felt the hand in his pocket, so he took action.

"I guess I acted on instinct," he said.
Kent County sheriff's deputies said the store manager quickly came around the counter.

The three of them struggled through the front door, where two witnesses said the manager slammed Rae to the ground and held him there.

"There was blood everywhere," said another manager on duty, Abby Ostrom, 25.
Barnes was a regional runner-up in Golden Gloves competition in the novice and open divisions before enlisting in the Marines in 1956.

He lived most of his adult life in Comstock Park with his wife, Patricia, before recently moving to Ottawa County. The couple have three children.

After retiring as an iron worker, he now works part-time as a starter at a golf course.
Barnes said he'd probably do the same thing again under the same circumstances, if for no other reason than what he would face back home.

"I wouldn't want my wife to give me hell for lettin' that guy get my money," he said with a smile.

Lzen
06-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Kid got jacked up by an old man. You gotta love a story like that.

Kerberos
06-27-2007, 09:13 AM
Learn how to spell....

The official Chiefsplanet spelling of "Moran"??

LOL

Phobia
06-27-2007, 09:43 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070626/ap_on_fe_st/odd_pickpocket_pummeled

That made me smile.

crazycoffey
06-27-2007, 09:48 AM
I loved that story pennywise,

Keep up with the five finger discount, FightClub. You may not get the fist in the nose, but sooner or later you'll get the Karmic Kick in the pants you deserve.

Sorry your Dad was such a prick, dude. To a better life :toast:

tooge
06-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Personally, if I had seen you do it, I 'd have gone over and stuck that lap top up your ass and called the cops while you lay there trying to pry it out alll the while keeping you there with my foot on your pencil neck. If this is true, you're the type of person that has made this country go downhill. If not, then you are an attention whore. Either way, you are apparently a LOSER.

MOhillbilly
06-27-2007, 11:33 AM
I go to the CP functions and always have. If you want to see me, it isn't a hard thing to do.

alright but dont say i didnt warn ya.

Phobia
06-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Nobody is gonna fight at any ChiefsPlanet functions. The moment that kind of crap arrives is the moment organizers stop organizing.

sedated
06-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Nobody is gonna fight at any ChiefsPlanet functions. The moment that kind of crap arrives is the moment organizers stop organizing.

no shit.

no reason to take a little shit-talking on the intarweb literal enough to do anything stupid

HemiEd
06-27-2007, 11:59 AM
That made me smile.

Yeah, me too. Chalk one up for the old guys, he hald all the credentials, Iron worker, ex-marine.
I used to play golf with an old fart, 78, that still ran concrete full time. Tuff little guy, would get in anybodys face. :)

MOhillbilly
06-27-2007, 12:02 PM
who said anything about fighting, i just wanna see if he can back his mouth up like he said he could.

FAX
06-27-2007, 12:04 PM

What about bitch slappin', Mr. Phobia? Is bitch slappin' allowed?

FAX

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-27-2007, 12:04 PM

Well crap, I was gonna show up and beat the hell out of myself. I really piss me off. I've tried to catch myself out sometime when I least expect it but I never show up. If I do catch up with myself I'll really pay the price . I'm sick and tired of my smart ass ways. I'd better look out.

Simply Red
06-27-2007, 12:07 PM
Well crap, I was gonna show up and beat the hell out of myself. I really piss me off. I've tried to catch myself out sometime when I least expect it but I never show up. If I do catch up with myself I'll really pay the price . I'm sick and tired of my smart ass ways. I'd better look out.
AWESOME

Phobia
06-27-2007, 12:07 PM
who said anything about fighting, i just wanna see if he can back his mouth up like he said he could.

What does "back up your mouth" mean to 99% of the population? You guys are both likeable people in person. You'd probably enjoy hanging out together despite your internet differences. In fact, I know you'd have fun.

Sure-Oz
06-27-2007, 12:08 PM
What does "back up your mouth" mean to 99% of the population? You guys are both likeable people in person. You'd probably enjoy hanging out together despite your internet differences. In fact, I know you'd have fun.
means they'd both show up and be like "so you know that was just the internet right?"

MOhillbilly
06-27-2007, 12:12 PM
guess im a 1%er,besides i have more street smarts than to say anything anywhere other than neutral ground.

esp. where hed feel comfortable.:)

Phobia
06-27-2007, 12:15 PM
guess im a 1%er,besides i have more street smarts than to say anything anywhere other than neutral ground.

esp. where hed feel comfortable.:)

I think everybody is a little more civil at the gatherings, which is why we've never even had raised voices much less fisticuffs.

Frazod
06-27-2007, 12:16 PM
Hey, I wasn't talking to or about our pal Jethro here - he drew down on me without provocation. Then when I fired back, he started in with his "I bet you're not so tough in person" shit, just like Bronco LB 52 and BelowAverage. F#ck him.

You know me. I'm the same person in person that I am here. This assclown is the one who challenged me, and if he shows up at a function and gets in my face, I'm certainly not going to run from him.

MOhillbilly
06-27-2007, 12:18 PM
i dont need to raise my voice phob. i just wanna see if his mouth has as much courage as his keyboard.

nor did i comment on how id be here or there. beside youd know id be a gentleman at anyones home who was kind enough to extend an invite.
nuff said.

MOhillbilly
06-27-2007, 12:20 PM
I'm certainly not going to run from him.

few get that chance.

Phobia
06-27-2007, 12:22 PM
I don't think either one of you would actually be a problem. I just don't want somebody who might be on the fence in attending an event to be dissuaded by this discussion.

Frazod
06-27-2007, 12:22 PM
few get that chance.

Were you planning to shoot me in the back, or sic your dogs on me?

Fish
06-27-2007, 12:24 PM
Stewie did kick my ass at the last CP function.... I think he got lucky...:)

Although I won the next game 21-18....

Ladder golf skills....

darts.... not so much.....

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Hey guys.. Hey guys..... didyou know about the dumbass that stole a laptop!

Frankie
06-27-2007, 12:38 PM
Hey guys.. Hey guys..... didyou know about the dumbass that stole a laptop!
:LOL:

MOhillbilly
06-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Were you planning to shoot me in the back, or sic your dogs on me?

the point is my quick to enrage unstreetwise friend is that rarely anymore do i have to rely on violence to call someones bluff.

crazycoffey
06-27-2007, 01:03 PM
That's it, I'm not coming now......

Frazod
06-27-2007, 01:04 PM
the point is my quick to enrage unstreetwise friend is that rarely anymore do i have to rely on violence to call someones bluff.

Yes, you're a big and scary bully. I get that part. :whackit:

Direckshun
06-27-2007, 01:10 PM
Is there any way we can have a mod log into his account and put on a screencap of all the neg rep he has in his profile?

Frazod
06-27-2007, 01:24 PM

And by the way, why does everybody assume I'm "enraged" by any of this? You and flightcub certainly have an overinflated opinion of both yourselves and your influence over me.

And as for "unstreetwise," I lived ten years in gang infested neighborhoods in Chicago (doesn't compare with the mean streets of Dogpatch, I know, but that's all I've got). I've had my share of go-arounds with big stupid toughguys and survived more or less unscathed. They didn't scare me, and neither do you.

Sure-Oz
06-27-2007, 01:27 PM
And by the way, why does everybody assume I'm "enraged" by any of this? You and flightcub certainly have an overinflated opinion of both yourselves and your influence over me.

And as for "unstreetwise," I lived ten years in gang infested neighborhoods in Chicago (doesn't compare with the mean streets of Dogpatch, I know, but that's all I've got). I've had my share of go-arounds with big stupid toughguys and survived more or less unscathed. They didn't scare me, and neither do you.
For some reason when i see your posts, i can picture you yelling as you type it ROFL

Frazod
06-27-2007, 01:28 PM
For some reason when i see your posts, i can picture you yelling as you type it ROFL
I'd probably get fired if I did that now.

Perhaps at home. :)

FAX
06-27-2007, 01:28 PM
War! Huh! Good God Y'all! What is it good for?

FAX

crazycoffey
06-27-2007, 01:30 PM

FAX

natural selection?

Kerberos
06-27-2007, 01:37 PM

FAX

Absolutely Nothin ? :shrug:

88TG88
06-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Is there any way we can have a mod log into his account and put on a screencap of all the neg rep he has in his profile?
I was thinking the same thing.

Bowser
06-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Absolutely Nothin ? :shrug:

Say it again!

MOhillbilly
06-27-2007, 02:54 PM

And as for "unstreetwise," I lived ten years in gang infested neighborhoods in Chicago (doesn't compare with the mean streets of Dogpatch, I know, but that's all I've got). I've had my share of go-arounds with big stupid toughguys and survived more or less unscathed. They didn't scare me, and neither do you.im not trying to scare anyone, your mr quick to judge w/ the 'overinflated opinion of both yourselves and your influence over me.'
beyond seeing if youd call me shit to my face i could care less about your e-crusadeS.

'They didn't scare me, and neither do you'
well of course they dont cause your in your office/home all cozy,drinking a fruitpunch talking shit like the big badass you front.

'I lived ten years in gang infested neighborhoods in Chicago'

sure you did. way to flag your street cred.

youre a bitch ass from way back.

i dont have to know you to realise this the womanly tone of your posts validates it, id put you right up there w/ hamas and meme and the rest of the self righteous crazy people who infest this BB.

**** your e-crusade "say it to my face bitch".

thats all i gotta say about it.

Hammock Parties
06-27-2007, 02:54 PM
HEY DOES ANYONE WANT TO FIGHT?!?!

Frazod
06-27-2007, 03:19 PM
im not trying to scare anyone, your mr quick to judge w/ the 'overinflated opinion of both yourselves and your influence over me.'
beyond seeing if youd call me shit to my face i could care less about your e-crusadeS.

'They didn't scare me, and neither do you'
well of course they dont cause your in your office/home all cozy,drinking a fruitpunch talking shit like the big badass you front.

'I lived ten years in gang infested neighborhoods in Chicago'

sure you did. way to flag your street cred.

youre a bitch ass from way back.

i dont have to know you to realise this the womanly tone of your posts validates it, id put you right up there w/ hamas and meme and the rest of the self righteous crazy people who infest this BB.

**** your e-crusade "say it to my face bitch".

thats all i gotta say about it.

Good. Now that you're done, you can just go run along and f#ck your cousin Leroy back behind the still.

DenverChief
06-27-2007, 05:56 PM
LMAO oh man this thread is entertaining...can we get a hall of fame on this?

Hammock Parties
06-27-2007, 05:58 PM
I'LL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES AT ANY CHIEFSPLANET FUNCTION YOU CHOOSE! I'VE BEEN PUMPING IRON AND CAN NOW BENCH A SMALL RHINOCEROS!!! I'LL STOMP A MUDHOLE IN ANY OF YOU SMALL-TIME PUNKS!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!

Baby Lee
06-27-2007, 06:01 PM
And by the way, why does everybody assume I'm "enraged" by any of this?
[cough]
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/customavatars/avatar94_25.gif

Bugeater
06-27-2007, 06:04 PM
[cough]
LMAO Yep, pretty much. Frazod scared the hell out of me when I first got here and that avy had a lot to do with it. It also doesn't help that the :cuss: emoticon is named after him.

luv
06-27-2007, 06:07 PM
I'LL KICK ALL YOUR ASSES AT ANY CHIEFSPLANET FUNCTION YOU CHOOSE! I'VE BEEN PUMPING IRON AND CAN NOW BENCH A SMALL RHINOCEROS!!! I'LL STOMP A MUDHOLE IN ANY OF YOU SMALL-TIME PUNKS!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK!
I'd pay to see you try.

KurtCobain
06-27-2007, 06:09 PM
HEY DOES ANYONE WANT TO FIGHT?!?!

My boy negro jim will bust a cap in yo sorry ass fool.

PinkFloyd
06-27-2007, 06:13 PM
STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU

I just stepped on a thumbtack !!!!!!!

Carry on kids....

KurtCobain
06-27-2007, 06:14 PM
STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU

I just stepped on a thumbtack !!!!!!!

Carry on kids....

I strategically placed it there thinking it was GoChiefs' house. My bad, wrong IP address.

PinkFloyd
06-27-2007, 06:16 PM
I strategically placed it there thinking it was GoChiefs' house. My bad, wrong IP address.

Lucky for me it was on my heel where the tough part of the foot is...

How did this thread go from stealing a laptop --- to being a cop --- to 2 people wanting to kick eachothers asses --- to a thumbtack ????

06-27-2007, 06:16 PM
LMAO oh man this thread is entertaining...can we get a hall of fame on this?
I second the nomination!

Frazod
06-27-2007, 06:23 PM
LMAO Yep, pretty much. Frazod scared the hell out of me when I first got here and that avy had a lot to do with it. It also doesn't help that the :cuss: emoticon is named after him.

It is not. :harumph:

(but I did check :D )

DenverChief
06-27-2007, 06:24 PM
[cough]

LMAO

Donger
06-27-2007, 06:28 PM
WTF? Did ChiefsPlanet brush some kind of bizarro ST TNG episode where they travel back in time to the 7th grade?

Baby Lee
06-27-2007, 06:29 PM
How did this thread go from stealing a laptop --- to being a cop --- to 2 people wanting to kick eachothers asses --- to a thumbtack ????
Dunno about the first three. But the last one some asshole just brought up out of nowhere. :p

cdcox
06-27-2007, 06:29 PM
It is not. :harumph:

(but I did check :D )

Try mousing over it.

Fish
06-27-2007, 06:30 PM
So much violence.....

so...much....violence.............

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4926/confessionqx5ye6.jpg

Frazod
06-27-2007, 06:31 PM
Try mousing over it.

Oh shit ROFL

I never realized that!

Baby Lee
06-27-2007, 06:31 PM
WTF? Did ChiefsPlanet brush some kind of bizarro ST TNG episode where they travel back in time to the 7th grade?
Yeah, poor UP has a general notion that he'd rather play jump rope than kickball, and he don't know why. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Donger
06-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah, poor UP has a general notion that he'd rather play jump rope than kickball, and he don't know why. ROFL ROFL ROFL

Interesting. In 7th grade, I was basically spending most of my time trying to figure out how to hide the fact that I had an erection most of the time.

Me, watching the clock tick towards the bell: "Oh sh*t! Please, please go down. Please."