PDA

View Full Version : Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

convict1983
06-25-2007, 04:21 PM
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.

Last night I got pulled over for going 100+ on my bike (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4808552#post4808552)
Chicks dig guys with bikes (pics to prove it) (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=4811411#post4811411)

I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. ROFL

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

Donger
06-25-2007, 04:22 PM
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. ROFL

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

Wow.

Ebolapox
sitting here suckin' on my big ol' chilidog!

FAX
Ok, then.

FAX

Ebolapox
heh--and you thought you had neg rep BEFORE

ChiefsFire
06-25-2007, 04:23 PM
This sounds alot like a whatnow.com commercial

luv
06-25-2007, 04:24 PM
You seriously just posted this? You know how easy it is for an admin to trace your IP address, get your location, and turn you in?

Your and idiot!

Mr. Laz
06-25-2007, 04:25 PM
not cool

Braincase
06-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Well, at least it's not like you committed grand theft or anything. :rolleyes:

The right thing to do would be to watch the guy's stuff for him, making sure he didn't get ripped off. WTF did this guy ever do to you that you're entitled to rip him off?

Congratulations, sociopath.

Saulbadguy
06-25-2007, 04:26 PM
I thought the Paradise Cafe closed.

bogie
06-25-2007, 04:27 PM
BBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSS. Attention whore.

kcxiv
06-25-2007, 04:28 PM
I've done worse in my days, but thats when i was a kid. i wouldnt do anything like that anymore though. even then, i still wouldnt post saying i did it just minutes or hours after having done it. haha

Personally, i think its all lies though.

kstater
06-25-2007, 04:29 PM
So your proud you commited a crime?

I hope you get caught and it's your third strike.

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm proud of you. I would have done the same thing. If someone is that stupid, they should be taught a lesson.

Anything kinky in the photos? :D

KurtCobain
06-25-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm proud of you. I would have done the same thing. If someone is that stupid, they should be taught a lesson.

Exactly my thoughts.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cpMTOqKOcMI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties
What are the specs on the laptop?

KurtCobain
You seriously just posted this? You know how easy it is for an admin to trace your IP address, get your location, and turn you in?

Your and idiot!

snitches are bitches.

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-25-2007, 04:35 PM

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.I hope you get caught somehow.
P.S. Please become a Raider fan.

convict1983
06-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Neg rep me...why? Its not like I stole from any of you...unless he is a Planet member LOL.

There were only a couple of photo albums of his car, cars and him and his buddies. Less than 30 pics. I am sure the guy has another computer. He seemed to be well off and its not like he cared enough for that laptop that I have now.

Saved me 800 bucks.

Valiant
06-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Hopefully a mod does not get the idea of turning you in...

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Make sure you format the hard drive. It could be "calling home" and then you're busted. Eventually you might end up committing suicide.

HemiEd
06-25-2007, 04:38 PM
snitches are bitches.

Thieves are scum, lower than whale shit on the ocean floor.

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-25-2007, 04:39 PM
Hopefully a mod does not get the idea of turning you in...Hopefully a mod does get the idea of turning you in... Seriously, I'm just sitting here thinking of what a total POS you are. I guess I should go talk to my children about watching their stuff because there are a**holes like you out there.

convict1983
06-25-2007, 04:40 PM

Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

chiefbowe82
06-25-2007, 04:40 PM
I wouldn't hesitate to.

convict1983
06-25-2007, 04:41 PM
Hopefully a mod does get the idea of turning you in... Seriously, I'm just sitting here thinking of what a total POS you are. I guess I should go talk to my children about watching their stuff because there are a**holes like you out there.
ROFL tell your kids not to leave their lunch money out...or I'll snatch it!!!!

Donger
06-25-2007, 04:42 PM
Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

No, I wouldn't. I once chased a guy that was in front of me at the ATM after he left a few hundred bucks at the machine so that I could help him out.

convict1983
Oh and for those that are thinking about snitching on me...I am not using that laptop at the moment. I am not even at my house.

HemiEd
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???

No I wouldn't, I have been in a similar situation many times. No justifying being a thief, not to me. What goes around, comes around.

KurtCobain
06-25-2007, 04:43 PM

snitches are bitches.

bogie

ROFL ROFL Mods should either ban you, turn you in, or at the very least reveal who you really are. This is just too obvious. Definitely the off season.

kstater

No I wouldn't take it. If your out on the phone, I'd walk out there and give it to you. If you left I would take it to the store manager and tell them about you and let them handle it. Either way I walk out in peace with myself knowing I did the right thing.

HemiEd
06-25-2007, 04:44 PM
No, I wouldn't. I once chased a guy that was in front of me at the ATM after he left a few hundred bucks at the machine so that I could help him out.

You probably ended up with a friend out of it, or something else very positive came out of it.

Zebedee DuBois
06-25-2007, 04:44 PM
So your proud you commited a crime?

I hope you get caught and it's your third strike.

...and he gets sent to a 'pound him in the arse' prison.

Silock
06-25-2007, 04:46 PM
http://www.encyclopediaofstupid.com/stupid/images/thumb/d/d0/300px-Attention_whore3.jpg

Valiant
06-25-2007, 04:48 PM
snitches are bitches.

And criminals like this are complete pussies and anybody agreeing with it needs their ****ing ass kicked.. Tell you what, next CP football game you show up and we will see who is the bitch...

convict1983
06-25-2007, 04:50 PM
OMG some of you are totally overreacting. There are much worse things that happen in the world. This isnt serious at all. I am sure the dude has a new laptop already LOL.

sedated
06-25-2007, 04:50 PM
ROFL

I'd take that shit too.

there are few adrenaline rushes like grand larceny

Simplex3
06-25-2007, 04:52 PM
Hopefully they already have.

KurtCobain
06-25-2007, 04:52 PM
And criminals like this are complete pussies and anybody agreeing with it needs their ****ing ass kicked.. Tell you what, next CP football game you show up and we will see who is the bitch...

**** yeah I'll show up to play football. However, I'm just trying to act tough and put on my gangsta routine. I wouldn't condone stealing some poor sap's computer. I would actually probably do it, but only to feed my family.

Simplex3
06-25-2007, 04:53 PM
No.

Next dumb f**king question.

Baby Lee
OMG some of you are totally overreacting. There are much worse things that happen in the world. This isnt serious at all. I am sure the dude has a new laptop already LOL.
Here's hoping kharma drives that lesson home for you.

Bugeater
You're either a liar or a thief. Either way, you're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Simplex3
Oh and for those that are thinking about snitching on me...I am not using that laptop at the moment. I am not even at my house.
If you've ever posted on the Planet from your house, they know it.

Dumbass.

bogie
06-25-2007, 04:54 PM
Just yesterday, I was walking down Ventura Blvd. and I saw this old lady set her purse down beside her while she was on her cell. She had a big diamond ring on her finger. I walked up to her and handed her the purse. When she reached out for it, I quickly cut her finger off that had the big diamond. If she's dumb enough to wear that diamond out in public, she obviouly doesn't care about her finger or she would have known what was going to happen. I threw her finger on the ground beside her so she could get it sewn back on. Hey she's rich, she can afford the surgery. No harm no foul.

DJJasonp
06-25-2007, 04:55 PM
Bad karma dude....

From a guy who recently had his $700 car stereo jacked (and yes the doors were locked).....a big F*** you.

People work for a living to buy nice things....only to have jacka**es like you prey upon them.

Get a job and EARN what you want in life.....and being that you're in the same city as I live in....you sound exactly like the new breed of charger fans.

Whatever makes people think they have the right to take something that belongs to someone else is completely beyond me.

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 04:55 PM
ROFL

I'd take that shit too.

there are few adrenaline rushes like grand larceny

You're not kidding. It's intense....and then the amazing feeling of victory when you get home with the loot.

kstater
06-25-2007, 04:56 PM
Just yesterday, I was walking down Ventura Blvd. and I saw this old lady set her purse down beside her while she was on her cell. She had a big diamond ring on her finger. I walked up to her and handed her the purse. When she reached out for it, I quickly cut her finger off that had the big diamond. If she's dumb enough to wear that diamond out in public, she obviouly doesn't care about her finger or she would have known what was going to happen. I threw her finger on the ground beside her so she could get it sewn back on. Hey she's rich, she can afford the surgery. No harm no foul.

ROFL

So did you get the blood off the diamond? Hard to pawn a bloody diamond.

luv
06-25-2007, 04:57 PM
You're not kidding. It's intense....and then the amazing feeling of victory when you get home with the loot.
I love the sound of the key locking the jail cell door, don't you?

FAX
06-25-2007, 04:57 PM
Let's see, here. You are a thief and a complete moron, to boot.

Next case.

FAX

KurtCobain
06-25-2007, 04:58 PM
I love the sound of the key locking the jail cell door, don't you?

They have automated locks these days. The only key sound is them unlocking it, and that sounds great.

Valiant
06-25-2007, 04:59 PM
ROFL ROFL Mods should either ban you, turn you in, or at the very least reveal who you really are. This is just too obvious. Definitely the off season.

Yeah would love it IF A MOD actually got his IP and then called the local authorities in his area with a link to this page and gave his IP to the police...

I mean, we got some guy on here bragging about committing a felony.. Its not like its something small, and he keeps coming on here and trying to justify it.. I mean what would you do if some criminal just told you his crimes....(tried to use his same analogy on why he did it)

L.A. Chieffan
06-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Dumb****. I hope you end up homeless with nothing but a laptop.

luv
06-25-2007, 05:00 PM
Yeah would love it IF A MOD actually got his IP and then called the local authorities in his area with a link to this page and gave his IP to the police...

I mean, we got some guy on here bragging about committing a felony.. Its not like its something small, and he keeps coming on here and trying to justify it.. I mean what would you do if some criminal just told you his crimes....(tried to use his same analogy on why he did it)
Would $800 be a felony or a misdemeanor?

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 05:01 PM
Would $800 be a felony or a misdemeanor?

$500 is a felony.

luv
They have automated locks these days. The only key sound is them unlocking it, and that sounds great.
Shows ya how many times I've been to jail.

luv
$500 is a felony.
I wasn't for sure if there was a minimum amount in differentiating between the two or not.

DJJasonp
06-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Paradise Cafe

202 C St
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 239-0304
Get directions

Just a thought.......

Valiant
06-25-2007, 05:03 PM
Shows ya how many times I've been to jail.

I learned that from the tv series OZ, well that and what TITS are...

And no not female tits, I have had numerous encounters with those...

stumppy
06-25-2007, 05:04 PM
Pussy

Bwana
What a waste of skin. :shake:

FAX
I think this is a felony. Still, if it weren't for dipnuts bragging about his marvelous crime, the judge might consider return of the property, a fine, and some community service.

FAX

Valiant
06-25-2007, 05:06 PM
Paradise Cafe

202 C St
San Diego, CA 92101
(619) 239-0304
Get directions

Just a thought.......

Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...

Mr Luzcious
06-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Thats horrible. :shake:

JBucc
06-25-2007, 05:10 PM
I think your lying. Post close ups of the serial number to prove it.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2007, 05:12 PM
I call BS.

Maybe a mod will give this guy a global ban a la RedRum of days gone by.

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-25-2007, 05:12 PM
Would be a better idea to get the local police station phone number as I doubt he said the real place he stole it from... The police would have a report on a laptop being stolen and could also look into a database that day for a incident anywhere else around the city... Then if they find out its true they can use his IP address to identify him and then use this page as a confession...
Find a phone number and I'll make the call. The cafe's number above just rings and rings.

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 05:13 PM
I still want to know the specs.

sedated
06-25-2007, 05:15 PM

don't i know it.

it makes a sound locking and unlocking, but the unexpected sound of unlocking makes my ballz tingle (and my assh0le clinch)

DaFace
06-25-2007, 05:19 PM
I don't buy it. You'd have to be stupid on a whole new level to announce something like this on a message board.

Valiant
06-25-2007, 05:19 PM
Find a phone number and I'll make the call. The cafe's number above just rings and rings.

Would need a mod to give me his location so I can narrow down the search.. There are probably hundreds of stations throughout the city there...

Hammock Parties
06-25-2007, 05:20 PM
I don't buy it. You'd have to be stupid on a whole new level to announce something like this on a message board.

If I was going to do it I'd use a new username and leech on someone's wifi.

Simplex3
06-25-2007, 05:22 PM
John Matrix posted a picture of himself holding a giant bag of dog s**t.

big nasty kcnut
06-25-2007, 05:23 PM
Yes this guy is stupid your a crook and need to be arrested and placed in dark cell with a big dude name z smooth that want to ride you like seattle slew.

DaFace
06-25-2007, 05:23 PM
John Matrix posted a picture of himself holding a giant bag of dog s**t.

True, but you can't go to jail for being a dumbass. Of course, I can't say that he would be stupid for admitting to a felony on here - smoking weed is a felony in many locations and there are plenty on here who freely admit to that.

Ugly Duck
06-25-2007, 05:48 PM
I think your lying. Post close ups of the serial number to prove it.

JBucc is right.... this thread is useless without serial numbers.

06-25-2007, 05:52 PM
I call BS.

Maybe a mod will give this guy a global ban a la RedRum of days gone by.
Wait, he's a super stud and a master sleuth, fightclub must be.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjtTC_7w3Jw"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RjtTC_7w3Jw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Eleazar
06-25-2007, 05:53 PM
True, but you can't go to jail for being a dumbass. Of course, I can't say that he would be stupid for admitting to a felony on here - smoking weed is a felony in many locations and there are plenty on here who freely admit to that.

Yeah, but they don't post things saying where and when they are doing it.

KC Jones
06-25-2007, 06:00 PM

The vast majority of crooks are practically retarded. This smells like just another off season attention whore stunt, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that someone who would steal would be dumb enough to post about it.

Jenson71
06-25-2007, 06:10 PM
You deserve to get caught/turned in.

Jenson71
06-25-2007, 06:11 PM

Just quoting.

Where's that lady that hunts down terrorists from her computer? She could have a nice job here.

TinyEvel
06-25-2007, 06:18 PM
I can top this.
Last night we were walking out of the Hollywood Bowl with all the crowds, waiting for the light to change on our way to the remote lot.
These two guys (about 21 years old) walked by a police motorcycle, and one guy looked around adn tried to remove the helmet that was clasped to the handlebar.
He then walked on, cutting into the smaller remote lot.
But then he turned around, came back and actually removed it and started walking away with it, into the lot.
I walked to the intersection and found the police officer (who was a VERY big, buff dude) Told him a kid just swiped his helmet (to his disbelief). Another man and I quickly gave a detailed description of the guy and his friend and pointed the officer in the direction he went.

Considering all cars are stacked in the lot, they had nowhere to go, and only one exit.

Judging by what the guy did and the officer's reaction, I wouldn't want to be that guy when the officer found him.

plbrdude
06-25-2007, 06:18 PM

well put

Adept Havelock
06-25-2007, 06:29 PM
What a sad and pathetic little man you are fightclub1983.

Iowanian
06-25-2007, 06:34 PM
I hope its full of kiddie porn with a GPS chip, they track you down and you spend the next 10 years wishing for Death by Bunga.

You're a shitbag.

may find yourself weeping face down in the street in your own piss and blood after you get car jacked today.

88TG88
06-25-2007, 06:42 PM
I knew San Dieogans were scum. This proves it.

Iowanian
06-25-2007, 06:43 PM
Damn I hate Thieves. The guy SHOULD have been able to leave $800 bones on the table for 15 minutes with his stuff, because only a useless scumbag would steal it.

Maybe a tribe of bull queers will push you down and use your ass for a weiner garage.

I do hope a mod busts out your personal info, and hell rages on your credit.

I hope Karma comes knockin' on the doors of ANY of you who would have condoned the same.

Its really too bad someone didn't see you and beat you with coffee mugs.

Relax though......The Police are probably IDing you on the surveylance video right now anyway.

Enjoy prison.

Logical
06-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I knew San Dieogans were scum. This proves it.Don't blame all San Diegans for this jackass. He is a pathetic piece of shit if you ask me.

KCChiefsMan
06-25-2007, 06:49 PM
that is F*CKED UP! I hate f*cking thieves who steal other people's $hit because they're too much of a loser to afford things theirselves....yes if you sense bitterness from me, I've been robbed before and it pissed me off, at least insurance got back most of my stuff with a $500 deductible. But man that is wrong...wow and to advertise something you stole on a message board, a laptop would probably be at least a $1,000 so is that any kind of grand theft? I wouldn't be surprised, the thing that bothers me the most is that you're proud of it. It would be one thing saying "I was drunk or on drugs and stole something...I feel awful what should I do...blah blah blah" but you are a POS IMO

Logical
06-25-2007, 06:50 PM
JBucc is right.... this thread is useless without serial numbers.

Gotta love the idea.

CoMoChief
06-25-2007, 06:52 PM

I hope to God he reads this site and finds you somehow and kicks the ever loving shit out of you.

1. Why would you brag about something like that?
2. Why would you post it on the internet?
3. You're a ****ing dumbass and should get his ass kicked.

Threads like this piss me off. I hope I see you someday so I can slap the shit out of you because you deserve.

****in prick. People like you piss me off.

gblowfish
06-25-2007, 06:54 PM
If anyone wants to turn the ownership of the cafe on to this thread, phone number of Paradise Cafe in San Diego is: (619) 239-0304.

Also, this might be a good place to post a link to the thread:
http://www.sdcrimestoppers.com/

CoMoChief
06-25-2007, 06:55 PM

HE DIDNT LEAVE IT FOR YOU TO TAKE YOU ****IN PIECE OF SHIT.

Seriously are you that ****ing retarded? It's not like theres a sign that said, "Hey free laptop if I'm gone for 15min taking a phone call."

FAX
06-25-2007, 06:56 PM
ROFL

How to win friends and influence posters.

I have to believe this is a spoof. But, if it's not, the ethers have a way of taking care of people like this. I'm thinking blistering, oozing, sores in the penile area may not be far off for this guy.

FAX

Fairplay
06-25-2007, 06:57 PM
fightclub1983 thats low what you did. I think others have emphasized that well enough.

Now for the good news. You can redeem yourself by giving the computer back to who owns it. Im sure you can find out who owned it by whats in his laptop, right?

Turn it in to him. Even if you mail it anonymously. You will feel better about yourself. Also, life has a funny way of getting back at you for doing things like that. Might as well get in good graces ahead of time.

Thig Lyfe
06-25-2007, 06:58 PM
Somebody should Digg this thread.

bogie
06-25-2007, 07:00 PM
ROFL

How to win friends and influence posters.

I have to believe this is a spoof. But, if it's not, the ethers have a way of taking care of people like this. I'm thinking blistering, oozing, sores in the penile area may not be far off for this guy.

FAX

He should be tied down and forced to get a root canal. I hear they're horribly painful.

CoMoChief
06-25-2007, 07:00 PM
If anyone wants to turn the ownership of the cafe on to this thread, phone number of Paradise Cafe in San Diego is: (619) 239-0304.

Also, this might be a good place to post a link to the thread:
http://www.sdcrimestoppers.com/

Good idea. This piece of shit needs to go down. The fact that he comes on here and brags about it just proves he's a ****in dumbass. I hope this lil fugger get's caught.

Pitt Gorilla
06-25-2007, 07:03 PM
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude LEFT his laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???Absolutely not. Of course, around here, most of the people are really good.

CrazyHorse
06-25-2007, 07:04 PM

It's unfortunate your opinion of yourself isn't higher. We all have the luxury of deciding how we carry ourselves. To make the decision to carry yourself this way says a lot about where you are in life.

I know you will pay for your mistake. A person who does things this way has little self esteam. Life is many times more difficult for those that have to know in thier heart that they dont stack up to those around them.

The argument that he deserved it is foolish. He will go to bed regretting losing his computer. But he will wake up tomorrow a better man than the one who stole it.

Best of luck to you buddy.

Iowanian
06-25-2007, 07:05 PM
Pay attention, because this doesn't happen that often.

nice post, and I completely agree.

I hope the sandy eggo douchebag, is farting man yogurt for his first month in prison. Hopefully the laptop is worth enough to make it a felony.

that is F*CKED UP! I hate f*cking thieves who steal other people's $hit because they're too much of a loser to afford things theirselves....yes if you sense bitterness from me, I've been robbed before and it pissed me off, at least insurance got back most of my stuff with a $500 deductible. But man that is wrong...wow and to advertise something you stole on a message board, a laptop would probably be at least a $1,000 so is that any kind of grand theft? I wouldn't be surprised, the thing that bothers me the most is that you're proud of it. It would be one thing saying "I was drunk or on drugs and stole something...I feel awful what should I do...blah blah blah" but you are a POS IMO

gblowfish
06-25-2007, 07:07 PM
This guy's gonna get neg repped into the stone age.

CHIEF4EVER
06-25-2007, 07:10 PM
I stole a sweet laptop today

This scrote must either be originally from Oakland or Liverpool, England.

Athis
06-25-2007, 07:13 PM
His biography says: Just got out of college into the real world....BS on you went to college...You're too stupid to have gone to college....If you really did this, it will eat at you for the rest of your life!!

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
06-25-2007, 07:16 PM
With any luck, the guy had LoJacked his laptop (I know mine have it).

There could be cops en route to his location as we type.

****ing thieves.

CHIEF4EVER
06-25-2007, 07:17 PM
I doubt this little wanker stole anything. I bet he made the story up. He is probably just the San Diego version of Goatcheese looking for attention. If he did steal it, he has a golden opportunity to actually become a man and return it.

Buehler445
06-25-2007, 07:27 PM
I don't think he did it. If he were so proud of his theft to start a thread, he would have posted the specs that GoChiefs asked for.

That being said, if he did steal it, He R Dumb.

gblowfish
06-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey...I've got it. He should take a picture of himself holding the laptop...out in front of his house...or by his mail box...and post it here on the CP...to prove to us he's not just a pathetic attention whore!

06-25-2007, 07:32 PM
Hey...I've got it. He should take a picture of himself holding the laptop...out in front of his house...or by his mail box...and post it here on the CP...to prove to us he's not just a pathetic attention whore!
That would remind me of the John Matrix thread. actually, this reminds me of that John Matrix thread. all he has to do is post a pic of himself smiling with that stolen laptop.

sedated
06-25-2007, 07:37 PM
LMAO at this thread.

when did all of you lose your sense of humor

stumppy
06-25-2007, 07:43 PM
This chump doesn't have the balls to do something like this.
Everyone should quit giving him the attention he's wanting.

recxjake
06-25-2007, 07:48 PM
**** YOU... I've had my laptop stolen before... As a college kid, the last thing I had was another 800 bucks to get a new laptop.... You are truly pathetic.... Have you ever thought that maybe you should work hard and try to buy your own laptop with your own money?

You should bring the computer back to where you stole it and just admit it.... turning yourself in now would really save you big time in the long run.

teedubya
06-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Age 18, I probably would have thought about ganking it... age 19 or above, and I would have thought better.

FightClub1983, I assume you are 23-24 years old. You should know better.

Please do us the favor... when karma comes around and ****s you in the ass with something shitty out of the blue, please come and post that as well.

Frankie
06-25-2007, 07:57 PM
I can't believe I have read through 8 pages of this thread for this guy to tell us it was all an ill advised joke. He hasn't yet. So he must be a true low life if he actually did this and is proud of it.

Phobia
06-25-2007, 07:58 PM
This is a very sad thread. I'll no longer associate with this fool.

BWillie
06-25-2007, 07:59 PM

You are a lowlife. So I suppose if somebody leaves their motorcycle parked it's ok to load it up in your truck and steal it too? I hope you get hit by a bus assclown. Stealing from corporations is one thing, stealing from an individual much worse. If somebody stole my 800 laptop I'd be screwed. If it was me, and I found out you stole my laptop. I wouldn't even ask for it back, I would just **** your car up so bad that it would be beyond driveable. Repeatedly again and again.

Otter
06-25-2007, 08:00 PM
Maybe someday you'll know what it's like to go through not having to steal and actually need a laptop for something besides porn and torrents.

You probably just screwed an honest, hard working man over for work the next couple weeks.

Douche bag

gblowfish
06-25-2007, 08:04 PM
http://www.sandiego.gov/police/neighborhood/central.shtml

crazycoffey
06-25-2007, 08:17 PM
I hope this is a joke, but sadly, even if it is - there are people out there that would and have done this (or worse) to others.

I know we all know this, but it's still just, well, reality.

kcxiv
06-25-2007, 08:26 PM
I would say it depends, at this point in time in my life? naw, i wouldnt. WHen i was younger, and i was really poor, i wouldnt have even thought twice about it. I did worse things back then in order to help my sisters get by so they wouldnt have to go through what i went through. I dont regret it 1 bit. i would do it again if i was in the same situation. I would even go to jail to help them anyway i could.

Just depends on the situtation i was in.

Simply Red
06-25-2007, 08:28 PM
If you're serious = Dumbass
If you're joking = Dumbass

gblowfish
06-25-2007, 08:30 PM
AHA!! The Paradise Cafe DID have surveillance cameras after all!
http://www.bullguard.com/about/movies/badkarma.aspx

FAX
06-25-2007, 08:31 PM
There's only one really decent solution to this, my law-abiding, moral friends. Mr. fightclub1983 needs to fork over the laptop so we can replace the server with it.

FAX

crazycoffey
06-25-2007, 08:37 PM
I shorted the toll booth at the lake last weekend. One dollar.

The toll is 2.50, I was thinking 1.50, spaced out I handed the operator two bucks and got fifty cents back. I noticed the toll fare as I pulled away and realized quickly what I did.

I told my family to hold on and turned onto a side street to turn around and went back to give them the extra dollar.

The sad thing is, the operators were shocked that I returned, the world should be better than this. It isn't so hard to do the right thing, and if more people did it, there would be far fewer problems in the world.

IA_Chiefs_fan
06-25-2007, 08:38 PM
http://www.sandiego.gov/police/neighborhood/central.shtml
Thanks. I made a call. Oh, and once again, I request that this douchebag become a Raider fan.

FAX
06-25-2007, 08:44 PM
I would say it depends, at this point in time in my life? naw, i wouldnt. WHen i was younger, and i was really poor, i wouldnt have even thought twice about it. I did worse things back then in order to help my sisters get by so they wouldnt have to go through what i went through. I dont regret it 1 bit. i would do it again if i was in the same situation. I would even go to jail to help them anyway i could.

Just depends on the situtation i was in.

I can see this, Mr. kcxiv. Sort of.

Years ago, I went through a period when I had little or no money. It was very difficult. But, I never stole. However, I can truthfully say that, if it came down to the survival of my family and I had no other options, I think I would do so.

I see this knucklehead as sort of a "puter looting dude". If he did it, he did it for no reason other than greed and the opportunity was there so he took it. If his story is true, his Chakras are screwed up worse than Mr. Redrum_69's mom's labia after a long night in the barn.

FAX

Ugly Duck
06-25-2007, 08:47 PM
Howzabout we email the url of this thread to the Paradise Cafe?

Simply Red
06-25-2007, 08:52 PM
It's not your place Ugly Duck. Just let nature run her course. He'll get payed back, I assure you.

88TG88
06-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Go for it

06-25-2007, 08:55 PM
Go for it
X2

ChiefaRoo
06-25-2007, 09:05 PM
Neg rep me...why? Its not like I stole from any of you...unless he is a Planet member LOL.

There were only a couple of photo albums of his car, cars and him and his buddies. Less than 30 pics. I am sure the guy has another computer. He seemed to be well off and its not like he cared enough for that laptop that I have now.

Saved me 800 bucks.

Nice, you sold your dignity and your personal character for $800. I guess if someone gave you $800,000 you'd suck dingdong on camera.

Tribal Warfare
06-25-2007, 09:06 PM

I concur

Thig Lyfe
06-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Not a very "dugg" experiment so far...

http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Internet_user_I_stole_a_sweet_laptop_today

If we can get a ton of CPers to digg it, it would get popular quickly. The two comments there appear to be from people we don't know.

Jenson71
06-25-2007, 09:13 PM
fightclub1983's profile:

Biography: Came into the world by C-Section birth. Just got out of college into the real world

sedated
06-25-2007, 09:14 PM
I guess if someone gave you $800,000 you'd suck dingdong on camera.

i'd make like a circus seal

DenverChief
06-25-2007, 09:14 PM

Any mods wanna get in on some reporting to the authorites action?

DenverChief
06-25-2007, 09:19 PM

Just FYI you committed a felony which will prevent you from getting certain jobs and IIRC can prevent you from getting Federal Student Aid....and you will be caught, count on it

mikey23545
06-25-2007, 09:20 PM
fightclub1983's profile:

Biography: Came into the world by C-Section birth. Just got out of college into the real world

Nah...I'm almost sure this guy has to be an asshole baby....

CHIEF4EVER
06-25-2007, 09:22 PM
Just FYI you committed a felony which will prevent you from getting certain jobs and IIRC can prevent you from getting Federal Student Aid....and you will be caught, count on it

I hope you catch this little wanker in Denver. Maybe you could do the world a favor and beat his little thieving punk ass senseless for 'resisting arrest'. Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass. :mad:

DenverChief
06-25-2007, 09:23 PM
If only KCWolfman were still a mod...

:spock:

Jenson71
06-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass. :mad:
I don't think you had to suggest that.

CHIEF4EVER
06-25-2007, 09:35 PM
I don't think you had to suggest that.

You are a truly twisted man. :shake: LMAO

Phobia
06-25-2007, 09:41 PM
I hope you catch this little wanker in Denver. Maybe you could do the world a favor and beat his little thieving punk ass senseless for 'resisting arrest'. Maybe shove your night stick, oh, shoulder deep up his ass. :mad:

Sounds like foreplay for both parties.

CHIEF4EVER
06-25-2007, 09:42 PM

Ouch. LMAO

DenverChief
06-25-2007, 09:44 PM

I thought we were friends :sulk:

Eleazar
06-25-2007, 09:46 PM
Well, if felchclub1983 were a transvestite, we'd have something.

FAX
06-25-2007, 09:47 PM

ROFL

FAX

DenverChief
06-25-2007, 09:49 PM

eh I like dudes not chicks who used to be dudes....

Phobia
06-25-2007, 09:51 PM
I thought we were friends :sulk:

Heh. My friends catch crap from me doubly.

Eleazar
06-25-2007, 09:57 PM
eh I like dudes not chicks who used to be dudes....

Different meltdown :p

DenverChief
06-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Heh. My friends catch crap from me doubly.

Hopefully not literally ....nobody likes a monkey who throws poo ;)

DenverChief
06-25-2007, 10:00 PM
Different meltdown :p

PBJ

06-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Any mods wanna get in on some reporting to the authorites action?
Was looking forward to seeing your response to this crap.

DenverChief
06-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Was looking forward to seeing your response to this crap.

would be rather simple to get this guy busted...I'm sure the victim made a police report and got a case number...in conjunction wiht the IP addy and the info from it ...assuming this asshat posted from an IP addy that was his own

06-25-2007, 10:51 PM
would be rather simple to get this guy busted...I'm sure the victim made a police report and got a case number...in conjunction wiht the IP addy and the info from it ...assuming this asshat posted from an IP addy that was his own
Phone it in Morphius

ClevelandBronco
06-25-2007, 11:02 PM
What a sad and pathetic little man you are fightclub1983.

Sad and pathetic. You're almost perfectly correct AH.

Just one quick modification that I bet you'll agree with: Regardless of whether this POS is a liar or a thief, there no way he's a man. In the world we come from, manhood is an earned position.

Eric
06-25-2007, 11:31 PM
someone email the san diego police!!!!

LOL.

a1na2
06-25-2007, 11:39 PM

I hope he had lojack on it with a gps tracer.

Knock, knock.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-25-2007, 11:53 PM
To commit this crime then broadcast it here........This should be nominated for a Darwin award. Funny how life always gets us exactly what we deserve. Pawn that shit now dude, you're gonna need the money for commecery.

06-25-2007, 11:57 PM
To commit this crime then broadcast it here........This should be nominated for a Darwin award. Funny how life always gets us exactly what we deserve. Pawn that shit now dude, you're gonna need the money for commecery.
Future spot on Leno's stupid criminals jokes.

greg63
06-26-2007, 12:01 AM
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and...

Valiant
06-26-2007, 12:50 AM

I am like Nostradamus or something... I really hope someone does this...

CoMoChief
06-26-2007, 12:59 AM
The more and more I think about this. There is no way I think this guy is this ****in stupid enough to do something like that and post just about every major detail about it. I'm thinking he is just an attention whore and wants to try and stir some shit.

Either way I would still like to kick the shit out of him because shit like this isn't even funny.

HMc
06-26-2007, 04:56 AM
token post in legendary thread

convict1983
06-26-2007, 05:46 AM
Boy, did this thread blow up lol. SOme people on here are totally overreacting. Calling me the scum of the earth or a terrorist. Sheesh. How are gonna call a fellow Chiefs fan that? The dude I jacked the laptop from is probably a Chargers fan anyway. I should get brownie points for that. :)

headsnap
06-26-2007, 06:01 AM
Boy, did this thread blow up lol. SOme people on here are totally overreacting. Calling me the scum of the earth or a terrorist. Sheesh. How are gonna call a fellow Chiefs fan that? The dude I jacked the laptop from is probably a Chargers fan anyway. I should get brownie points for that. :)
DICK!!

Bwana
06-26-2007, 06:13 AM

*YAWN*

Hog's Gone Fishin
06-26-2007, 06:24 AM
I had my laptop stolen right from my office 4 years ago. If I had caught that fat bastard he would have gotten a serious case of led poisioning. He got caught by the sherriffs dept. and got 10 years. He's now on my list of things to do!

Kerberos
06-26-2007, 06:29 AM
fightclub will call me a retard and joemomma will call me a bitch but 1st time I turned in a thief I was on Ft.Riley at the ClassSix (liquor store)working for Coca-Cola and while stocking my 2 door cooler I was on the floor kneeling and stocking the bottom of the cooler sweating MY ASS off and when I look up I see this JACKASS looking towards the front of the store and sticking a 1/5 of Brandy down his sweatpants.

I watched him walk around for about 30 seconds and start to leave. I ran to the back room and told the manager and the AAFFES quality control dude that happened to be there that the dude was stealing from them.

They chased him down in the parking lot and got him back in the store. MP's showed up and the dude took the bottle out of his pants.

He was an E-5 and stealing f***ing liquor????

Needless to say he was chaptered out of the military for a $10 bottle of booze. :shake:

2nd time I actually did the right thing (and don't think I didn't think HARD about NOT doing the right thing).

I was still working for Coca-Cola and was in the back of the Econo-Foods store in the head taking a massive Sh!t. As I was sitting there I notice a wallet on the floor. So doing what any NORMAL person would do I picked it up and looked inside and there was 5 $100 bills in it and the ID said it was owned by the Miller Beer diriver.

You don't know how LONG I thought about taking that money and leaving the wallet in the bathroom.

BUT since I am retard (according to Fightclub) I took the wallet to the chick that checked in vendors at the back door and within 10 minutes the miller driver drove back up and RAN inside to look for his wallet.

YES I did the right thing and YES I had to talk myself out of taking the money.

It was the Angel on one shoulder and the Demon on the other situation.

ChiefsfaninPA
06-26-2007, 06:36 AM

I don't give a shit what team you root for. It could be a Raiders fan and this act would still be dispicable. If you were a real man, you would've walked over to the table and taken the laptop from the guy while he was sitting their. But we all know you were too pussy to do that. Your a coward have fun with life paying you back for a laptop.

1adam1238
06-26-2007, 06:37 AM
Its because of dudes like this, I have such great job security. Thank you.

kepp
06-26-2007, 06:40 AM
Its not like I physically assaulted him or anything. Nor did I break into his house. The dude left HIS laptop there for 15 or more minutes. Put it this way, if I just left 800 bucks on the table at a cafe wouldnt you take it???
FYP...you had the wrong word in CAPS. And, no...I wouldn't take it.

HemiEd
06-26-2007, 07:24 AM

So you commited grand larceny, on a guy that was trying to be polite by taking his cell conversation outside to prevent a distraction, and we are the idiots?

You are clueless.

Frankie
06-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Please abdicate.

ChiTown
06-26-2007, 08:50 AM

I'd like to punch you in your left clit..............

Iowanian
06-26-2007, 08:51 AM
An upper cut to the cooterbone is definitely in order for this window licker.

Delano
06-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Wow, he isn't even smart enough to backtrack out of this stupidity.

Kerberos
06-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Wow, he isn't even smart enough to backtrack out of this stupidity.

I don't know what is more pathetic: The fact that he is so stupid not to backtrack or his complete lack of remorse that what he did is wrong?

:shake:

either way he is obviously a complete waste of oxygen.

Herzig
06-26-2007, 09:24 AM

What goes around comes around.

Saulbadguy
06-26-2007, 09:25 AM
So who will be the first to pull an AmericanHero on his ass?

the Talking Can
06-26-2007, 09:41 AM

you're a scumbag, and I bet this is not the first time you've stolen shit...you probably steal from your "friends" as well which is hard because they already know not to trust a shady prick like you...you actually thought someone would think you're cool for stealing, didn't you? you're that hard up to be liked by someone, anyone...

I am going to pray that you are seriously injured soon.

You are why society sucks. You are why strangers can't trust one another in this country.

I hope you get payback times 1000.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2007, 09:49 AM
Sad and pathetic. You're almost perfectly correct AH.

Just one quick modification that I bet you'll agree with: Regardless of whether this POS is a liar or a thief, there no way he's a man. In the world we come from, manhood is an earned position.

You're right about that. :thumb:

The Bad Guy
06-26-2007, 09:53 AM
I hope someone does IP trace this clown.

Someone spends their hard-earned money on an expensive laptop, they have family photos, and you think you're entitled to that?

How bout this? Work a day in your life instead of being a scumbag thief.

Seriously, if you got hit by a bus, no one would care.

CoMoChief
06-26-2007, 12:21 PM

Why would you wanna steal anybody's anything is the real question. And the fact that you pretty much feel good about is what makes you scum. Your rationale is gonna put you in jail someday. I hope that lap top calls home and someway it leads back to yourdumbass.

Everything that is electronic on computers is almost pretty much trackable. Have fun in jail dumbass.

jidar
06-26-2007, 12:24 PM
I agree.

If people are going to be that stupid then they get what they deserve. Personally I always steal their shit then drive to their home and teach their their parrot how to say "hurry babe, my wife will be home soon."

Joe Seahawk
06-26-2007, 12:40 PM
What a labia majoris.. :rolleyes:

KC Kings
06-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Nice, you sold your dignity and your personal character for $800. I guess if someone gave you $800,000 you'd suck dingdong on camera.
I would never steal an $800 laptop, but $800k to suck a dingdong... is that $800k tax free?

sedated
06-26-2007, 12:48 PM
gul·li·ble
Pronunciation[guhl-uh-buhl]

adjective - easily deceived or cheated.

Also, gul·la·ble.

DenverChief
06-26-2007, 12:51 PM
According to SDPD they don't have a complaint listed for the address but the victim may have used his home address so...either this douche is lying or this victim didn't report or used a different addy than the restaurant

Simply Red
06-26-2007, 12:53 PM
According to SDPD they don't have a complaint listed for the address but the victim may have used his home address so...either this douche is lying or this victim didn't report or used a different addy than the restaurant

I always knew this douche was a douche.

LOCOChief
06-26-2007, 01:02 PM

Your a puss, I never liked any of your posts, I just wish I was face to face with both of you bitch's. Oh well everyone in your pittifull circle knows you a puss, your children (if you have any) your wife or girfriend or boyfriend (if you have one) Your parents, grandparents and so on.... all know and more importantly you know they know. Your life can't be short enough, and any more of a waste. You should have tried to do something to make the people around you proud instead of telling thief your proud of them.
You both remind me of turds really!

But good news bitch's there is a quick fix, PM each other, hook up, do your anal oral thing and then complete it with a murder suicide type conclusion.

Simply Red
06-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Your a puss, I never liked any of your posts, I just wish I was face to face with both of you bitch's. Oh well everyone in your pittifull circle knows you a puss, your children (if you have any) your wife or girfriend or boyfriend (if you have one) Your parents, grandparents and so on.... all know and more importantly you know they know. Your life can't be short enough, and any more of a waste. You should have tried to do something to make the people around you proud instead of telling thief your proud of them.
You both remind me of turds really!

But good news bitch's there is a quick fix, PM each other, hook up, do your anal oral thing and then complete it with a murder suicide type conclusion.
I agree the threadstarter is a douche. But GoChiefs is CLEARLY being sarcastic dumbass n00b!

LOCOChief
06-26-2007, 01:10 PM
SHUT THE FUGG UP TWAT! By the way, who the fug are you?

Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy
and why the fugg do you have a problem with me, unless your defending a thief?

Your can go fugg yourself too.

FAX
06-26-2007, 01:11 PM
A whole lotta fuggin' goin on.

FAX

LOCOChief
06-26-2007, 01:12 PM
I agree the threadstarter is a douche. But GoChiefs is CLEARLY being sarcastic dumbass n00b!

Not so clearly

ClevelandChief
06-26-2007, 01:13 PM

Most whale shit actually never reaches the ocean floor.

Simply Red
06-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy

Perhaps I was a bit harsh.

Okay. Come here gimme huggy. Okay. GoChiefs was CLEARLY being sarcastic. Everybody knows that the Threadstarter is a dumbass. You are over-reacting to GoChiefs post.

ChiefaRoo
06-26-2007, 01:14 PM
I would never steal an $800 laptop, but $800k to suck a dingdong... is that $800k tax free?

I think you may be missing the point. :)

FAX
06-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy

I think that what Mr. Simply Red was trying to say is that Mr. GoChiefs wasn't serious in his post (at least I don't think he was). Rather, he was trying to make a joke vis a vis a sardonic statement.

Unfortunately, you may not have recognized it as such, Mr. LOCOChief. And, as a result, everything's all fugged up now.

FAX

Hammock Parties
06-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Someday I'd like to rob LOCOChief blind. The computer, his best silver, his coffee pot, hell maybe I'll drive away in that sweet car of his.

FAX
06-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Mr. LOCOChief has a car?

Shotgun!!

FAX

Simply Red
06-26-2007, 01:18 PM
hOLLY cRAP THAT WAS FUNNY!

Reerun_KC
06-26-2007, 01:37 PM

may your vigina be infested with a million sand flees!

FAX
06-26-2007, 01:44 PM
may your vigina be infested with a million sand flees!

What do you have against sand fleas, Mr. Reerun_KC?

FAX

Stewie
06-26-2007, 02:06 PM
fightclub. You're obviously proud of the fact you can't make it in this world on your own. Time to move back home with mommy.

Donger
06-26-2007, 02:10 PM
What do you have against sand fleas, Mr. Reerun_KC?

FAX

He said 'flees' not 'fleas.' And, where else should sand flee other than a vaginga?

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 02:11 PM
A whole lotta fuggin' goin on.

FAX
Of, course. The last week of June is the time for the traditional convocation of Fugawees.

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 02:13 PM
vaginga?
Now that's a scary spice.

Simplex3
06-26-2007, 02:28 PM
Can we still have him arrested and roughed up a bit? You know, accidentally hit his head on the roof of the car when he's getting in, but him in a cell with Bubba, stuff like that?

Simply Red
06-26-2007, 03:03 PM
"How to win friends and influence people."

By: fightclub1983

convict1983
06-26-2007, 03:21 PM

WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :rolleyes:

chasedude
06-26-2007, 03:22 PM
What goes around, Comes around...

That's all I have to say for you POS!

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 03:26 PM
WOW, good going there crime dog. What a snitch you are. Were you the type to snitch on your fellow high school classmates cause you knew they were going to have a party with beer there? I bet you were. Just envious that no one ever invited you so you had to take it out on them. So pathetic. :rolleyes:

apples to oranges there, showing you have little understanding of how wrong it is to steal several hundreds of hard earned dollars worth of computer from someone, and comparing it to high school popularity contests.

I said my peace earlier, hope you are joking.

the Talking Can
06-26-2007, 03:28 PM

i hope you die

you deserve to

06-26-2007, 03:29 PM
He's a cop, you dipshit.

I call bullshit on this parasite, he stole no laptop.

bdeg
06-26-2007, 03:33 PM
Might have more luck contacting the store. I could see someone realizing it was stolen and asking the employees if they saw anyone walk off with it, but then not wanting to go through the hassle of filing a police report thinking that nothing could be done.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 03:34 PM
He's a cop, you dipshit.

I call bullshit on this parasite, he stole no laptop.

I agree, but if it was supposed to be a joke, he should have backed out of it by saying so, I don't see the humor.....

but I'm sure there are a few who do.

FAX
06-26-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm on the side of those who think ...

1) This guy is the biggest dipstick of all times.
2) He didn't steal the laptop.
3) UFOs are really real and aliens are damned fine wrestlers.

FAX

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 03:39 PM
ROFL at Fax

we could all chip in to send him on a little trip to Lake Venice Golf Club, perhaps he could lose a ball in the pond.....

bobbything
06-26-2007, 03:40 PM
I once took a pooh in a ziplock baggie, cut the tip off of it, and wrote on my ex-girlfriends car with it like it was icing.

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Saying someone didn't commit the imaginary crime they're braying about on the intertubes, makes you a snitch?

fightclub's happy meal is in serious need to additional fries.

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 03:51 PM
I'm on the side of those who think ...

1) This guy is the biggest dipstick of all times.
The phrase you're looking for is Cu-nt muscle.

Frazod
06-26-2007, 03:55 PM
Joke or not, this guy is either (a) a pathetic thieving piece of shit, or (b) a pathetic lying attention whore piece of shit. Either way, it would be nice if he no longer blighted the BB.

I'd start a banning poll, but I assume the usual suspects would, as always, rise to the defense of even this boil on the ass of humanity, so I guess I won't bother.

MOhillbilly
06-26-2007, 03:55 PM
good for you fightclub.

MOhillbilly
06-26-2007, 03:56 PM
Joke or not, this guy is either (a) a pathetic thieving piece of shit, or (b) a pathetic lying attention whore piece of shit. Either way, it would be nice if he no longer blighted the BB.

I'd start a banning poll, but I assume the usual suspects would, as always, rise to the defense of even this boil on the ass of humanity, so I guess I won't bother.

good god youre a puss.

Frazod
06-26-2007, 03:57 PM
good god youre a puss.

I see you're a fan of his. Perhaps you could sell him a pitbull, you knuckledragging jerkoff.

sedated
06-26-2007, 03:57 PM
this place is worse than an old woman's sewing circle.

some guy posts a BS story about lifting a laptop, and jackasses here have an aneurism from rage, and actually call the store and police department.

its the internet, people.

not real like TV.

MOhillbilly
06-26-2007, 03:59 PM
I see you're a fan of his. Perhaps you could sell him a pitbull, you knuckledragging jerkoff.

or i could be like you and cry about it like a female.

MOhillbilly
06-26-2007, 04:00 PM
this place is worse than an old woman's sewing circle.

some guy posts a BS story about lifting a laptop, and jackasses here have an aneurism from rage, and actually call the store and police department.

its the internet, people.

not real like TV.

shhhhh.

hahaha

Frazod
06-26-2007, 04:00 PM
or i could be like you and cry about it like a female.

Shouldn't you be out f#cking some barnyard animal right now?

convict1983
06-26-2007, 04:09 PM
Shouldn't you be out f#cking some barnyard animal right now?

Wow you are pathetic little man. You havent even met me yet you are steaming with anger over the internet. Thats just sad but its funny on my part. ROFL

You sounded like the biggest queer too. "I could start a poll..." ROFL :banghead: yeah go ahead and do that. After you are done with that, go play in the traffic.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 04:12 PM
Wow you are pathetic little man. You havent even met me yet you are steaming with anger over the internet. Thats just sad but its funny on my part. ROFL

You sounded like the biggest queer too. "I could start a poll..." ROFL :banghead: yeah go ahead and do that. After you are done with that, go play in the traffic.

You're a spineless worm

Direckshun
06-26-2007, 04:13 PM

You're actually 24?

FAX

I think this one might surprise you, Mr. frazod.

FAX

Delano

You know what is funny on my part? How about the fact that your thick-browed, neanderthal-like skull can't even follow the simple conversation of an internet thread?

The fact that you took a jab meant for someone else personally further implies your attention whorishness.

Frazod
06-26-2007, 04:14 PM

I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
I'm sorry, I just don't typically associate with scum. And I don't particularly like this place being infested by scum. Nor do I find humor in thievery, real or imagined. Apparently I'd have to be some sort of doped-up trailer trash to find that amusing, so I'm rather pleased that I don't.

Any questions?

Ditto.

convict1983
06-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.

crazycoffey
06-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Close to 42,000 posts?! Damn, you must live on here. I can see why you have such anger now LOL.

And, how are you certain he's angry?

Stewie
06-26-2007, 04:18 PM

It's apparent your a genious, dickthrob.

Frazod
06-26-2007, 04:20 PM
I've been here for almost seven years, fuqtard. Apparently you didn't notice the "August 2000" bit (I assume you can only process a limited number of digits at once).

And I'm not angry. Your pathetic presence, while annoying, isn't worthy of strong emotion.

Adept Havelock
06-26-2007, 04:29 PM

Let's see...who is more pathetic?

A man who puts on a badge, joins the thin blue line, and spends his life helping to ensure we live by the rule of law instead of the law of the jungle?

or....

An attention-whoring, pathetic, sniviling, imbecelic little worm who can't be bothered to respect the property rights of another? Or possibly a sad maltreated little boy who thinks he'll get either get a little "cred" or stir the sh*t on a net forum by boasting about idiotic behavior he's actually too scared to commit?

:hmmm:

Here's a hint for you, oh larcenous one....it ain't Denver Chief. ;)

Your pathetic presence, while annoying, isn't worthy of strong emotion.

Very true.

convict1983
06-26-2007, 04:36 PM
Let's see...who is more pathetic?

A man who puts on a badge, joins the thin blue line, and spends his life helping to ensure we live by the rule of law instead of the law of the jungle?

or....

An attention-whoring, pathetic, sniviling, imbecelic little worm who can't be bothered to respect the property rights of another? Or possibly a sad maltreated little boy who thinks he'll get either get a little "cred" or stir the sh*t on a net forum by boasting about idiotic behavior he's actually too scared to commit?

:hmmm:

Here's a hint for you, oh larcenous one....it ain't Denver Chief. ;)

Very true.

Yeah, going to Dunkin Donuts everyday is really brave and nobel. ROFL

And you got me all wrong. I make a great living for myself. I work in the marketing business and its good money (probably be making 6 figures by the time I am 30).

I just saw an oppurtunity to get ahold of a free laptop and I capitalized off it. You snooze you lose. Thats just the way it goes sometimes.

Donger
06-26-2007, 04:40 PM

And you got me all wrong. I make a great living for myself. I work in the marketing business and its good money (probably be making 6 figures by the time I am 30).

I just saw an oppurtunity to get ahold of a free laptop and I capitalized off it. You snooze you lose. Thats just the way it goes sometimes.

What other items have you stolen in the past?

Bowser
06-26-2007, 04:40 PM

Better keep a close eye on your girlfriend.

convict1983
06-26-2007, 04:43 PM
What other items have you stolen in the past?

At a couple of frat parties I went to, I stole some of their DVDs while everyone was past out. They were douche bags so I dont feel bad.

Other than that, nothing really. :hmmm:

Baby Lee
06-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey doodz!! Guess what? Today I ****ed an old lady and pissed on a baby. I'm edgy. Disaffected types, revel in my elan!!!

Donger
At a couple of frat parties I went to, I stole some of their DVDs while everyone was past out. They were douche bags so I dont feel bad.

Other than that, nothing really. :hmmm:

Interesting. So, now that you've graduated to a felony, do you have any remorse at all? Do you put yourself in the victim's shoes?

Oh, and it's "passed out," you f*cking moron.

Sully
I wenbt to a movie theater today and you wouldn't believe the number of people who left their cars out unattended.

I figured they were asking for it, and based on the types of cars, had the money... so I stole them.

Fairplay
06-26-2007, 04:46 PM
It looks like this maybe a Hall of Fame (or shame) thread in the making.

It has the thread maker making himself look like a total ass. Much like John Matrix did. I suppose that it also gives us something to vent on.
Plus fightclub1983 comments back, making this more interesting.

If the mods really wanted to kick him out they would. This makes for good drama so they keep him around i would guess.

When luvs 'I have a date' thread gets that many hits on it, you know this place is getting hard up.

This place was a little bland, this is about the perfect thread, in its own strange way. It gets people stirred up, emotions going. The putz placed himself on a silver platter for all for take an internet punch at him. Hell, why not?