PDA

View Full Version : *****OFFICIAL 2015 CP NFL Mock Draft Thread*****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

The Franchise
04-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Chiefs on the clock.

Faddy Yomama
04-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Where do I post my mock draft? For some reason it won't let me start a new thread.

ChiefsCountry
04-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Where do I post my mock draft? For some reason it won't let me start a new thread.

Post in the Other Mock Draft thread on here. I made it for you.

kccrow
04-08-2015, 10:18 AM

Well, you can't cuz you're a newb. :D

Perhaps an admin will create a thread and allow you to reply to it.

The Franchise
04-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Direckshun.....you son of a bitch.

CleveSteve
04-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Direckshun's 8 hours are up. Should we skip him?

ROFL

chiefscafan
04-08-2015, 03:37 PM
Tamberry is up

The Franchise
04-08-2015, 03:42 PM
Tamberry is up

Not for another 2.5 hours.

chiefscafan
04-08-2015, 03:47 PM
Sorry thought he was

TambaBerry
04-08-2015, 04:58 PM
I'm picking

The Franchise
04-08-2015, 05:01 PM
I'm picking

Not for another hour and 15 minutes.

Direckshun
04-08-2015, 05:08 PM
I'm here. Give me uno momento.

RealSNR
04-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Direckshun is just mad that I got a better 3-4 ILB for the packers than the two previous guys he drafted for the Chiefs

Direckshun
04-08-2015, 05:12 PM
The Chiefs draft DL Xavier Williams, Northern Iowa.

RealSNR
04-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Okay, that was a good pick

Direckshun
04-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Thanks. Idiot.

CleveSteve
04-08-2015, 05:17 PM
You took my nose tackle and then you drafted another one anyway?

That's cold man... cold. :sulk:

Direckshun
04-08-2015, 05:20 PM
That's my style. I've been mocking NTs to the Chiefs every single year since we switched to the 3-4.

Our DL:

DE: DeVito, Howard, X. Williams
NT: Poe, T. Williams, X. Williams
DE: Bailey, Catapano

TambaBerry
04-08-2015, 05:49 PM
Tampa Bay Selects Dezmin Lewis WR Central Arkansas

The Franchise
04-08-2015, 05:50 PM
The Chiefs draft DL Xavier Williams, Northern Iowa.

Now if you could only format that shit correctly.

CleveSteve
04-08-2015, 06:03 PM
or not take 11 hours to draft a third-stringer :shake:

RealSNR
04-08-2015, 06:20 PM
FM Direckshun, Springfield, MO is a fucking moron

FM = Fucking Moron

Discuss Thrower
04-08-2015, 06:23 PM
FM Direckshun, Springfield, MO is a fucking moron

FM = Fucking Moron

Leave Springvegas out of this.

kccrow
04-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Alright, to preface, I pretty well wanted to slap Sandy Cheeks upside the head for mentioning this player's name the other day because I'm really high on him and wanted to keep him a sleeper late. Well, in good fun, I gave him a little rub for it. But hey, this player is still around and Sandy is still standing upright, so all is well in the world.

Without further ado...

With the 219th pick, the New England Patriots select Kevin Snyder, ILB, Rutgers.

I'll skip the workout stuff and just mention that this guy would have been the 2nd or 3rd most athletic linebacker at the Combine overall, had he been invited. With a fairly impressive resume dampened by a turf toe injury he played through as a Senior, I'm not really sure why he wasn't invited.

What you get here is a guy that can take on blockers and he can cover well in space. He reads well, he's instinctive, and he fills downhill. He plays sideline-to-sideline, and my real world view would be that this guy should be a 4th rounder.

What's more to like is that even if this guy isn't a day 1 starter for your team, he can play. He's fast and a reliable tackler, so he can play on special teams. However, he's also a very good long snapper, which just adds special teams value.

For an end of day 3 pick, this guy is a prototype in my eyes. And... Mel Kiper is stupid. He thinks Tyler Kroft is the only Rutgers player getting drafted? That's ridiculous.

The Franchise
04-08-2015, 08:09 PM
With their last pick in the 2015 NFL Draft....

The Jacksonville Jaguars select Cam Thomas, DB, Western Kentucky.

CAM THOMAS!!!!!!!!!

ChiefsCountry
04-08-2015, 08:12 PM
The Oakland Raiders select Vince Mayle, WR, Washington State

The Franchise
04-08-2015, 08:12 PM
The Jacksonville Jaguars complete 2015 Draft

3. Dante Fowler, DE/OLB, Florida
36. P.J. Williams, CB, Florida State
67. Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State
103. John Miller, OG, Louisville
139. Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn
180. Jamison Crowder, WR, Duke
220. Cam Thomas, DB, Western Kentucky

CleveSteve
04-08-2015, 08:24 PM
The Washington Redskins select Jamon Brown, Offensive Tackle, Louisville

Amazingly, this is only the second offensive lineman selected by the Redskins in this year's draft. Fortunately for them, the player who was second-team All-ACC at tackle along with Ereck Flowers and behind Cameron Erving and T.J. Clemmings (all of whom were selected in the first round) was still available for their seventh round selection. An athletic and strong blocker, Brown offers insurance for last year's second rounder Morgan Moses, who is recovering from Lisfranc surgery.

http://thecrunchzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SIX3095.jpg?w=628

Nightfyre
04-08-2015, 11:15 PM
The New York Jets select Tyeler Davison, NT, Fresno State

The New York Jets select John Crockett, RB, NDSU

CleveSteve
04-09-2015, 12:38 AM
So what are we doing (if anything) about this UDFA thing, boss?

Direckshun
04-09-2015, 02:16 AM
The Jacksonville Jaguars complete 2015 Draft

3. Dante Fowler, DE/OLB, Florida
36. P.J. Williams, CB, Florida State
67. Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State
103. John Miller, OG, Louisville
139. Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn
180. Jamison Crowder, WR, Duke
220. Cam Thomas, DB, Western Kentucky

Very strong work.

Direckshun
04-09-2015, 02:19 AM
So what are we doing (if anything) about this UDFA thing, boss?

I say we make participation in it casual and elective.

Soon as the last pick is made, it's a first-come, first-serve grab-'em of up to five players.

Just my thoughts. It's Pesty's call.

It's not an entirely fair method, but it's not that serious anyway.

milkman
04-09-2015, 07:04 AM
I say we make participation in it casual and elective.

Soon as the last pick is made, it's a first-come, first-serve grab-'em of up to five players.

Just my thoughts. It's Pesty's call.

It's not an entirely fair method, but it's not that serious anyway.

If it were me, I'd have each mock GM submit the names of 12-15 players, in order of priority.

The highest priority players whose names are submitted by 2 or more GMs would be allocated to the team who had the worst record.

The second highest would be allocated the next worst record, and so on.

kccrow
04-09-2015, 07:58 AM
My opinion is that you follow the 1st round draft order. Each team picks two players at a time, then snake it back for round 2 of UDFAs. Like a fantasy draft but 2 at a time. Its just UDFAs...

CleveSteve
04-09-2015, 08:13 AM
I like milkman's idea, personally. You could randomize or reverse the draft order if you felt it was more fair. Would probably be some work on D McE's part. I'd be willing to do it if he doesn't want to. I live in excel anyways.

The Franchise
04-09-2015, 09:47 AM
I like milkman's idea, personally. You could randomize or reverse the draft order if you felt it was more fair. Would probably be some work on D McE's part. I'd be willing to do it if he doesn't want to. I live in excel anyways.

If you want to run it....feel free.

BossChief
04-09-2015, 10:10 AM
Sorry for the delay. I'll get my pick in soon.

BossChief
04-09-2015, 10:36 AM
The Atlanta Falcons select Michael Dyer, RB, Louisville

Normally, I wouldn't take a chance on a guy with so many red flags but it's late enough that even if it's a complete miss, it doesn't hurt. If they can get his head screwed on tighter, the kid could prove to really help the team provide a threat on the ground.

CleveSteve
04-09-2015, 01:11 PM
So let's get everyone's opinion. As far as I see, there have been three otpions put out so far for Direckshun's UDFA idea:

1) First come, first serve
At the conclusion of the draft, everyone posts five names they want as UDFAs. This is probably the most realistic of all the options as far as mirroring how it goes, but it's also probably the least fair to those who aren't on all the time.

2) Snake Draft
Essentially three more rounds: 1st using the first round order (obviously Buffalo and Seattle would get their picks back), 2nd round using reverse order from New England to Tampa), and third round would be the first round order again. Round 1 would pick one player for each "pick", and rounds two and three would be two players for each "pick" so we each get five guys. (Incidentally, this gives New England three players when everyone else has one... pretty sneaky, crow! rofl)

3) Waiver System
Everyone sends a list of names to one person within 24 hours of the draft ending. Send as many names as you want, in order of preference, but know you only get to keep five. Waiver wire order for tied preference of player will be determined randomly and transparently before the 24 hours is up. I'm willing to do the managing of this and will send my list to Dicky before the draft ends so it's clear there's no funny business going on.

We have 16 or 17 owners, so first to eight votes wins? If no options have eight votes by the time the draft ends, then we will use whichever method has the most votes. Sound fair?

DaKCMan AP
04-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Just FYI - I won't be participating in the UDFA madness.

Discuss Thrower
04-09-2015, 01:15 PM
Nah I say a silent auction. Person who PMs the highest reasonable dollar amount for a UDFA gets it

BossChief
04-09-2015, 01:38 PM
Just FYI - I won't be participating in the UDFA madness.

This

CleveSteve
04-09-2015, 01:39 PM
ok, maybe we should just skip it then. thanks for saying something.

The Franchise
04-09-2015, 01:44 PM
Maybe the people that want to do it could give their top 5 or top 10 list of the UDFAs they would go after.

BossChief
04-09-2015, 01:50 PM
ok, maybe we should just skip it then. thanks for saying something.

No offense intended. My life is a balancing act and I'm barely on enough to make my picks in the mock...not sure I'd be a quality contributor for the prospects after the 7 round draft.

Good luck with it though.

Maybe you guys can use this as an "extra credit" kind of thing.

We usually grade our drafts after the real draft happens to see how close our picks were and maybe you guys can get additional points there by selecting an UDFA that actually gets drafted.

Just a thought.

CleveSteve
04-09-2015, 02:20 PM
Maybe the people that want to do it could give their top 5 or top 10 list of the UDFAs they would go after.

Yeah that sounds like the best way to do it given partial participation. Just what Direckshun suggested initially.

CleveSteve
04-09-2015, 02:22 PM
No offense intended. My life is a balancing act and I'm barely on enough to make my picks in the mock...not sure I'd be a quality contributor for the prospects after the 7 round draft.

Good luck with it though.

Maybe you guys can use this as an "extra credit" kind of thing.

We usually grade our drafts after the real draft happens to see how close our picks were and maybe you guys can get additional points there by selecting an UDFA that actually gets drafted.

Just a thought.

none taken, of course. The only reason I've been able to be on so much is i'm home from work for two weeks with my wife recovering from her c-section and this baby has been about 40 times easier than our first due to this one having no health issues. It's almost like I don't know what to do with myself.

Direckshun
04-09-2015, 02:34 PM
Participation is elective, then. I saw we send ordered lists to CleveSteve in the 24 hours following the last pick and he'll award a maximum of five players to each team based on their lists.

After CleveSteve's UDFA assignments, it's a free-for-all for teams that hadn't yet reached their allotted 5 players.

Sound like a deal?

kccrow
04-09-2015, 03:27 PM
Participation is elective, then. I saw we send ordered lists to CleveSteve in the 24 hours following the last pick and he'll award a maximum of five players to each team based on their lists.

After CleveSteve's UDFA assignments, it's a free-for-all for teams that hadn't yet reached their allotted 5 players.

Sound like a deal?

Done deal. Lets not beat this horse any longer.

Marco Polo
04-09-2015, 03:36 PM
The New York Giants select Rakeem Nunez-Roches, DT, Southern Mississippi.

Rams Fan
04-09-2015, 06:13 PM
St. Louis Rams select: Tyler Varga, FB, Yale

Can someone please PM the next pick. Currently at airport on iPhone.

RealSNR
04-09-2015, 06:45 PM
Minnesota Vikings select Cedric Reed, DE, Texas.

Can somebody PM the next guy

chiefscafan
04-09-2015, 07:13 PM
The Cleveland Browns select Antwan Goodley WR from Baylor University

Simply stated too good of value at this point of the draft. We will figure out a spot from him.

chiefscafan
04-09-2015, 07:18 PM
Ok I pmd next person

chiefscafan
04-09-2015, 07:33 PM
Ok so Cleveland Browns Draft is done:

1st OLB Shane Ray Missouri
1st DE/DT Airk Armstead Oregon
2nd ILB Denzel Perryman Miami
3rd TE Tyler Kroft Rutgers
4th DT Ellis McCarthy. UCLA
4th OT Correy Robinson South Carolina
5th. OT Chaz Green. Florida
6th. QB. Chris Bonner Colorado State-Pueblo
6th. WR Austin Hill Arizona
7th. WR. Antwan Goodley Baylor University

CleveSteve
04-09-2015, 08:48 PM
I have a boner.

RealSNR
04-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Fuck Direckshun with AIDS.

Amen.

Sfeihc
04-10-2015, 06:56 AM
20 minutes & I'm picking. D, get you act together, son.

Direckshun
04-10-2015, 07:15 AM
The Saints select Adam Shead, G, Oklahoma

Sfeihc
04-10-2015, 08:20 AM
The Detroit Lions select Randall Evans, CB, KSU.

Can someone pm SNR for me please.

RealSNR
04-10-2015, 09:01 AM
Because everybody needs special teamers. If Mike Zimmer can find a way to not let him get exploited by bigger and faster guys in coverage, he could be a pretty valuable player. He's probably my 3rd or 4th favorite safety in this weak class.

The Minnesota Vikings select Kyshoen Jarrett, S, Virginia Tech

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 09:36 AM
Because everybody needs special teamers. If Mike Zimmer can find a way to not let him get exploited by bigger and faster guys in coverage, he could be a pretty valuable player. He's probably my 3rd or 4th favorite safety in this weak class.

The Minnesota Vikings select Kyshoen Jarrett, S, Virginia Tech

Almost took him with my 7th round Jags pick. Couldn't pass up the Cam Thomas joke though.

RealSNR
04-10-2015, 09:39 AM
Almost took him with my 7th round Jags pick. Couldn't pass up the Cam Thomas joke though.

Lol. Can't wait until another Trevor Laws enters the NFL Draft.

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Lol. Can't wait until another Trevor Laws enters the NFL Draft.

Expecting a findthedr return?

Direckshun
04-10-2015, 12:11 PM
The Chiefs conclude their draft by selecting Tray Walker, CB, Texas Southern.

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Good pick. Awesome measurables.

CleveSteve
04-10-2015, 12:14 PM
The Buffalo Bills select Tayo Fabuluje, Offensive Tackle, Texas Christian.

kccrow
04-10-2015, 01:22 PM
With the 235th pick, the Houston Texans select Jordan Hicks, LB, Texas.

I'm not sure what this guy is doing on the board yet, but he is and this is great value. Hicks has enough size to play ILB in a 3-4 and he's got the speed and range to cover TEs and RBs. The Texans continue to bolster their defensive depth in areas they really lacked the past couple of seasons.

ChiefsCountry
04-10-2015, 01:40 PM
The Dallas Cowboys select Imoan Claiborne, DB, Northwestern State

Direckshun
04-10-2015, 02:18 PM
QB: Smith, Daniel, Murray
RB: Charles, Davis, Thomas, Gray
FB: Sherman

WR: Maclin, Smith, Avant, Wilson, Hardy, Thomas
TE: Kelce, Harris, Dye

LT: Fisher, Allen
LG: Grubbs, Duvarney-Tardif
C: Erving, Kush
RG: Fanaika, Fulton
RT: Stephenson, Allen

DE: DeVito, Howard, Williams
NT: Poe, Williams, Williams

OLB: Hali, Ford
ILB: Mauga, Jones
ILB: Johnson, Hull, Johnson
OLB: Houston, Kikaha, Martin

CB: Smith, Gaines, Fleming, Cooper, Walker
S: Abdullah, Parker, Branch, Commings, McCray

K: Santos
P: Colquitt
LS: some guy

RealSNR
04-10-2015, 03:22 PM
QB: Smith, Daniel, Murray
RB: Charles, Davis, Thomas, Gray
FB: Sherman

WR: Maclin, Smith, Avant, Wilson, Hardy, Thomas
TE: Kelce, Harris, Dye

LT: Fisher, Allen
LG: Grubbs, Duvarney-Tardif
C: Erving, Kush
RG: Fanaika, Fulton
RT: Stephenson, Allen

DE: DeVito, Howard, Williams
NT: Poe, Williams, Williams

OLB: Hali, Ford
ILB: Mauga, Jones
ILB: Johnson, Hull, Johnson
OLB: Houston, Kikaha, Martin

CB: Smith, Gaines, Fleming, Cooper, Walker
S: Abdullah, Parker, Branch, Commings, McCray

K: Santos
P: Colquitt
LS: some guy

Home fucking runs: Justin Hardy, Hau'oli Kikaha, Xavier Williams

I thought those picks were OUTSTANDING value at positions of need. If we draft those players where Direckshun did, I will be overjoyed.

Good picks: Devin Smith, Mike Hull

I think these players are definitely appropriate given what was on the board and what the can be as pros. Very satisfied with those selections. I definitely love that Direckshun doubled down on WR and ILB in this draft, even though I don't care too much more Taiwan Jones. The point is you take players that can help your team, especially if you need lots of one type. Ideally at least one of them will work out.

Picks I don't know enough about to have an opinion on: Will Tye, Terry Williams, Tray Walker

I trust what Direckshun says about these players being guys with potential. Given the way Dorsey and Reid have treated the NT position behind Poe, I don't think we'll ever see the Chiefs rotate defensive linemen the way they should to give Poe some breathers, so I question taking two NTs, and of the two he drafted, I know and really like Xavier Williams. I'll give Terry Williams a fair shakedown, though, since I admittedly don't know about him.

Picks I don't like: Cameron Erving, Taiwan Jones

Taiwan Jones was unnecessary. There's nothing he does that separates him from any of the other one-dimensional ILBs in this draft once you get past Eric Kendricks and Stephone Anthony. There's nothing wrong with drafting someone like Mike Hull in the 6th, and had we taken Jones AT LEAST a round later, I would have been pleased. And Cam Erving... well, I've talked about him endlessly before. I'm not going to get into that.

Overall, though, I thought the good outweighed the bad in Direckshun's draft. Not a bad job.

CleveSteve
04-10-2015, 04:23 PM
I'm still crying about the Terry Williams pick. Guy is a monster when he's not asked to play too many snaps.

RealSNR
04-10-2015, 04:50 PM
Wasn't there another fairly successful big ol' NT who went to East Carolina? Was it Linval Joseph? Did he go to East Carolina?

CleveSteve
04-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Someone please post a number 1-10

C or T

A or R.

Thanks

The Franchise
04-10-2015, 05:34 PM
T
R

SeeingRed
04-10-2015, 05:57 PM
I like it overall....love the 1st 2 picks as well.... but if OG Ali Marpet is still on the board in the 3rd I would take him over WR Justin Hardy any day.

Direckshun
04-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Wasn't there another fairly successful big ol' NT who went to East Carolina? Was it Linval Joseph? Did he go to East Carolina?

Exactly right.

DaKCMan AP
04-10-2015, 09:26 PM
The Philadelphia Eagles select Wes Saxton, TE, South Alabama

CleveSteve
04-10-2015, 09:42 PM
The Philadelphia Eagles select Wes Saxton, TE, South Alabama

popular guy ROFL (he's already been picked... twice)

CleveSteve
04-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Someone please post a number 1-10

City or Team Name

Alphabetical or Reverse Alphabetical.

Thanks

Post made at 6:34 PM

34 % 32 = 2 (start with 2nd team)

6 team gap in waiver order assignment
Team Name
Reverse Alphabetical

City Team Order
Minnesota Vikings 30
Tennessee Titans 1
Houston Texans 22
Pittsburgh Steelers 20
Seattle Seahawks 11
New Orleans Saints 29
Washington Redskins 7
Baltimore Ravens 2
St. louis Rams 24
Oakland Raiders 15
New England Patriots 18
Carolina Panthers 32
Green Bay Packers 12
Detroit Lions 3
New York Jets 8
Jacksonville Jaguars 31
New York Giants 27
Atlanta Falcons 21
Philadelphia Eagles 16
Miami Dolphins 4
Dallas Cowboys 23
Indianapolis Colts 9
Kansas City Chiefs 13
San Diego Chargers 19
Arizona Cardinals 26
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5
Cleveland Browns 28
Denver Broncos 25
Buffalo Bills 10
Cincinnati Bengals 17
Chicago Bears 14
San Francisco 49ers 6

Waiver Order for UDFA Period:

Order City Team
1 Tennessee Titans
2 Baltimore Ravens
3 Detroit Lions
4 Miami Dolphins
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6 San Francisco 49ers
7 Washington Redskins
8 New York Jets
9 Indianapolis Colts
10 Buffalo Bills
11 Seattle Seahawks
12 Green Bay Packers
13 Kansas City Chiefs
14 Chicago Bears
15 Oakland Raiders
16 Philadelphia Eagles
17 Cincinnati Bengals
18 New England Patriots
19 San Diego Chargers
20 Pittsburgh Steelers
21 Atlanta Falcons
22 Houston Texans
23 Dallas Cowboys
24 St. louis Rams
25 Denver Broncos
26 Arizona Cardinals
27 New York Giants
28 Cleveland Browns
29 New Orleans Saints
30 Minnesota Vikings
31 Jacksonville Jaguars
32 Carolina Panthers

Once a team has exercised it's waiver, it moves to the back of the line. Waiver order is only used in cases of preference ties.

TambaBerry
04-10-2015, 09:49 PM
Select Bryan Bennett qb se Louisiana

kccrow
04-10-2015, 09:58 PM
City Team Order
Minnesota Vikings 30
Tennessee Titans 1
Houston Texans 22
Pittsburgh Steelers 20
Seattle Seahawks 11
New Orleans Saints 29
Washington Redskins 7
Baltimore Ravens 2
St. louis Rams 24
Oakland Raiders 15
New England Patriots 18
Carolina Panthers 32
Green Bay Packers 12
Detroit Lions 3
New York Jets 8
Jacksonville Jaguars 31
New York Giants 27
Atlanta Falcons 21
Philadelphia Eagles 16
Miami Dolphins 4
Dallas Cowboys 23
Indianapolis Colts 9
Kansas City Chiefs 13
San Diego Chargers 19
Arizona Cardinals 26
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5
Cleveland Browns 28
Denver Broncos 25
Buffalo Bills 10
Cincinnati Bengals 17
Chicago Bears 14
San Francisco 49ers 6

Order City Team
1 Tennessee Titans
2 Baltimore Ravens
3 Detroit Lions
4 Miami Dolphins
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6 San Francisco 49ers
7 Washington Redskins
8 New York Jets
9 Indianapolis Colts
10 Buffalo Bills
11 Seattle Seahawks
12 Green Bay Packers
13 Kansas City Chiefs
14 Chicago Bears
15 Oakland Raiders
16 Philadelphia Eagles
17 Cincinnati Bengals
18 New England Patriots
19 San Diego Chargers
20 Pittsburgh Steelers
21 Atlanta Falcons
22 Houston Texans
23 Dallas Cowboys
24 St. louis Rams
25 Denver Broncos
26 Arizona Cardinals
27 New York Giants
28 Cleveland Browns
29 New Orleans Saints
30 Minnesota Vikings
31 Jacksonville Jaguars
32 Carolina Panthers

Once a team has exercised it's waiver, it moves to the back of the line. Waiver order is only used in cases of preference ties.

I don't understand your math, but hey have fun with that haha. Normal NFL Waiver goes by worst record... just sayin.

Discuss Thrower
04-11-2015, 12:42 AM
The Pittsburgh Steelers select Deshazor Everett, defensive back, Texas A&M.

Discuss Thrower
04-11-2015, 12:43 AM
And with that, fuck yourselves. I wish you all nothing but pain and misery in your waking lives.

This goes triple for Direckshun

Sfeihc
04-11-2015, 04:10 AM
The Detroit Lions select WR/KR, JJ Nelson, UAB.

That's it for the Lions. I'll post a recap of their draft later today.

Hoover
04-11-2015, 07:55 AM
City Team Order
Minnesota Vikings 30
Tennessee Titans 1
Houston Texans 22
Pittsburgh Steelers 20
Seattle Seahawks 11
New Orleans Saints 29
Washington Redskins 7
Baltimore Ravens 2
St. louis Rams 24
Oakland Raiders 15
New England Patriots 18
Carolina Panthers 32
Green Bay Packers 12
Detroit Lions 3
New York Jets 8
Jacksonville Jaguars 31
New York Giants 27
Atlanta Falcons 21
Philadelphia Eagles 16
Miami Dolphins 4
Dallas Cowboys 23
Indianapolis Colts 9
Kansas City Chiefs 13
San Diego Chargers 19
Arizona Cardinals 26
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 5
Cleveland Browns 28
Denver Broncos 25
Buffalo Bills 10
Cincinnati Bengals 17
Chicago Bears 14
San Francisco 49ers 6

Order City Team
1 Tennessee Titans
2 Baltimore Ravens
3 Detroit Lions
4 Miami Dolphins
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers
6 San Francisco 49ers
7 Washington Redskins
8 New York Jets
9 Indianapolis Colts
10 Buffalo Bills
11 Seattle Seahawks
12 Green Bay Packers
13 Kansas City Chiefs
14 Chicago Bears
15 Oakland Raiders
16 Philadelphia Eagles
17 Cincinnati Bengals
18 New England Patriots
19 San Diego Chargers
20 Pittsburgh Steelers
21 Atlanta Falcons
22 Houston Texans
23 Dallas Cowboys
24 St. louis Rams
25 Denver Broncos
26 Arizona Cardinals
27 New York Giants
28 Cleveland Browns
29 New Orleans Saints
30 Minnesota Vikings
31 Jacksonville Jaguars
32 Carolina Panthers

Do we select just one player?

chiefscafan
04-11-2015, 08:08 AM
The Arizona Cardnials select Aundrey Walker OG from USC

CleveSteve
04-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Do we select just one player?

Hey Hoover and everyone else interested in participating,

Send a list to me via PM of whichever guys (could be one could be fifty) you are interested in order of preference within 24 hours after the draft has completed. Up to five players will be awarded. If you are the only person that has that player at that preference, you get him. If there is a tie of player/preference, the player will be awarded to the team highest on the waiver order. That team will be sent to the back afterward.

If you have any special instructions on your list (for example, you list three guards at the top of your list but only want one guard) just put that info in the PM and I'll be happy to accomodate.

Also, I'm moving Buffalo to the end of the list. If Billay wants to send a list for Washington and/or Baltimore, please feel free. Otherwise I will move them to the back with Buffalo and use my own list.

Once the players are awarded, if you have fewer than five UDFA players awarded its a first-come first-serve basis by just posting it in this thread.

The Franchise
04-11-2015, 12:20 PM
The Carolina Panthers select Justin Coleman, CB, Tennessee

ChiefsCountry
04-11-2015, 01:41 PM
The Dallas Cowboys select Bobby McCain, CB, Memphis

DaKCMan AP
04-11-2015, 05:01 PM
Eagles change their pick to Derrick Lott, DT, Tennessee - Chattanooga

CleveSteve
04-11-2015, 06:57 PM
Eagles change their pick to Derrick Lott, DT, Tennessee - Chattanooga

nice pick :thumb:

BossChief
04-11-2015, 08:38 PM
The Colts select Troy Hill, CB, Oregan

kccrow
04-11-2015, 08:41 PM
Edit: Nevermind.

Marco Polo
04-11-2015, 10:38 PM
The New York Giants select Matt Jones, RB, Florida.

Sfeihc
04-12-2015, 04:17 AM
The San Francisco 49ers select Shaq Riddick, DE, WVU.

RealSNR
04-12-2015, 07:16 AM
The Chiefs are reportedly looking at this guy in real life, so that means he'll probably suck. At least he started a lot of games in college.

The Green Bay Packers select Cody Wichmann, OG, Fresno State

kccrow
04-12-2015, 10:22 AM
The Chiefs are reportedly looking at this guy in real life, so that means he'll probably suck. At least he started a lot of games in college.

The Green Bay Packers select Cody Wichmann, OG, Fresno State

Steal. Absolute steal.

RealSNR
04-12-2015, 10:47 AM
Packers are done.

1.30- Marcus Peters, CB, Washington
2.62- Alex Carter, CB, Stanford
3.94- Daryl Williams, OT, Oklahoma
4.129- Gabe Wright, DL, Auburn
5.166- Kyle Emanuel, DE/OLB, North Dakota State
6.206- Zach Vigil, ILB, Utah State
6.210- Nick Boyle, TE, Delaware
6.213- Josh Robinson, RB, Mississippi State
7.247- Cody Wichmann, OG, Fresno State

I'll write up my self-fellating comments in this thread and let others tell me how much I suck in the Draft Grades thread.

I really believe this is the best Packers draft I've ever completed. I think this is the first year where I didn't pressure myself in any round at all to reach for a perceived need. I usually have one or two picks for either team I draft for where I think, "Damn. I shouldn't have been so anxious about stuff and just acquired some of the better talent that was available." I definitely had at least one like that for the Vikings. Not this time. God, I love this Packers draft. I love it so much I want to print it out and paste it over my wife's face in all of our framed wedding photos in the bedroom.

Marcus Peters was a gift. I really thought that should have been the Chiefs' #1 pick, so I was glad when he fell all the way to 30th overall.

The Alex Carter selection symbolizes my entire Packers draft. I already had taken Marcus Peters, and while the Packers needed some corners, they still had Shields and Hayward as respectable guys that you could start and not tank the defense. But Alex Carter was simply the best available player, and if I'm going to practice what I preach, you can never have enough really good corners. I'm quite happy with the pick now.

Daryl Williams may have people scratching their heads, but I really really like this player. I imagine he might get taken as late as the 4th or 5th round in a few weeks, but whoever takes him is going to have a player with the potential to be one of the best RTs in football.

Gabe Wright pissed everybody off when I took him in the 4th. That should tell you enough.

I freaking love Kyle Emanuel as a middle-late round pass rusher who could end up with a very nice NFL career. He reminds me a bit of Tamba Hali, where one or two extremely refined pass rush moves + balls-out effort every down can make him a very valuable player.

My Saccopoo pick of Zach Vigil was one of those things I just had to jump on. The fact that some draft analysts think he's in the top 5 ILBs means you have to take a player like that in the 6th round, especially when it's addressing your team's #1 position need going into the draft.

Nick Boyle is a good blocker who could be the 3rd TE immediately. I don't know about his value as a receiver longterm, but it's the 6th round-- that's where you start digging up small school talent to see what they can actually do.

Josh Robinson actually might be my 2nd or 3rd favorite pick in this entire draft. The Packers surprisingly don't have a need at RB, but I thought about Robinson's value as a bowling ball back (one or two carries each game, maybe) and as a pass catcher, and I thought, "This is one dimension the Packers don't have on offense." James Starks is a more balanced back, not as explosive, and not as good of a receiver out of the backfield when Aaron Rodgers needs one.

And finally, kccrow liked my Cody Wichmann pick. So I guess it wasn't that shitty after all.

RealSNR
04-12-2015, 10:51 AM
Also, go suck my dick, Hootie. Using just my knowledge of college football, draft blogs, and online scouting reports, I came up with a pretty damn good draft that (dare I say so myself) would rival what the NFL's 5-7 worst GMs could come up with.

kccrow
04-12-2015, 11:15 AM
I like Wichmann... experience at RT and RG. He's got the length and athleticism. Needs strength work, especially in the upper body. He understands positioning and angles, but I don't think he has the strength yet. He's a 5th or 6th round guy you let ride the pine for a year or two, which given KCs signings/trades this offseason makes a bunch of sense.

Nightfyre
04-12-2015, 12:58 PM
The Seattle Seahawks select Quayshawne Buckley, DT, Idaho

RealSNR
04-12-2015, 02:07 PM
The Seattle Seahawks select Quayshawne Buckley, DT, Idaho

Lol. Key and Peele's East/West sketch is over the top, but there are many moments when it's not.

ChiefsCountry
04-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Its interesting to see how many players named Shaq are in the draft right now. You can tell they were all born when Shaq first came into the NBA. Interesting social take.

BossChief
04-12-2015, 07:25 PM
The Falcons select Kyle Christy, P, Florida

chiefscafan
04-13-2015, 08:45 AM
Ok so is Marco pollo up???

Direckshun
04-13-2015, 09:47 AM
He is up, but technically he gets 36 hours...

RealSNR
04-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Marco Polio

kccrow
04-13-2015, 12:26 PM
Hey Hoover and everyone else interested in participating,

Send a list to me via PM of whichever guys (could be one could be fifty) you are interested in order of preference within 24 hours after the draft has completed. Up to five players will be awarded. If you are the only person that has that player at that preference, you get him. If there is a tie of player/preference, the player will be awarded to the team highest on the waiver order. That team will be sent to the back afterward.

If you have any special instructions on your list (for example, you list three guards at the top of your list but only want one guard) just put that info in the PM and I'll be happy to accomodate.

Also, I'm moving Buffalo to the end of the list. If Billay wants to send a list for Washington and/or Baltimore, please feel free. Otherwise I will move them to the back with Buffalo and use my own list.

Once the players are awarded, if you have fewer than five UDFA players awarded its a first-come first-serve basis by just posting it in this thread.

CleveSteve, let's use your example where you might only want one guard but you want to list 3 just in case. Lets say I value any one of the 3 as my "3rd choice." Do I list them as 3a, 3b, 3c or are they going to be considered as 3, 4, and 5 with the potential to lose out on other players I'd otherwise value as 4 and 5?

Marco Polo
04-13-2015, 01:38 PM
With the next three picks, the Denver Broncos select:

Louis Trinca-Pasat, DT, Iowa
Andrew Donnal, OT, Iowa
Titus Davis, WR, Western Michigan

CleveSteve
04-13-2015, 01:42 PM
As long as you make it clear you only want one player at that position I'll remove the other players at that position for you once you are awarded one. Just as long as its clear what your intentions are I'll make sure you get what you want. For example

Randy Gregory, OLB Nebraska
Shane Ray, OLB Missouri (just one OLB)
Bud Dupree, OLB Kentucky (just one OLB)
La'el Collins, OT LSU
Ereck Flowers, OT Miami (just one OT)
Todd Gurley, RB Georgia
Melvin Gordon, RB Wisconsin (up to 2 RB)
Cam Erving, C Florida state
Duke Johnson, RB Miami

Gregory, Ray, Dupree would be considered 1a/b/c
Collins and flowers would be 2a/b because I'm removing Ray and Dupree once you get Gregory
Gurley 3
Gordon 4
erving 5
Johnson 6

If nobody claimed anyone on your list, you would get Gregory, Collins, Gurley, Gordon, erving

If someone claimed Gregory as their 1 and they are higher on the waiver order, someone Gordon their 2, and someone Gurley as their 4, you would get Ray, Collins, Gurley, Erving, and Johnson.

kccrow
04-13-2015, 01:43 PM
As long as you make it clear you only want one player at that position I'll remove the other players at that position for you once you are awarded one. Just as long as its clear what your intentions are I'll make sure you get what you want. For example

Randy Gregory, OLB Nebraska
Shane Ray, OLB Missouri (just one OLB)
Bud Dupree, OLB Kentucky (just one OLB)
La'el Collins, OT LSU
Ereck Flowers, OT Miami (just one OT)
Todd Gurley, RB Georgia
Melvin Gordon, RB Wisconsin (up to 2 RB)
Cam Erving, C Florida state
Duke Johnson, RB Miami

Gregory, Ray, Dupree would be considered 1a/b/c
Collins and flowers would be 2a/b
Gurley 3
Gordon 4
erving 5
Johnson 6

If nobody claimed anyone on your list, you would get Gregory, Collins, Gurley, Gordon, erving

If someone claimed Gregory as their 1, someone Gordon their 2, and someone Gurley as their 4, you would get Ray, Collins, Gurley, Erving, and Johnson.

Perfect, thanks.

kccrow
04-13-2015, 01:48 PM
With the 253rd pick, the New England Patriots select Alec May, DE, Georgetown.

The Patriots added Jabaal Sheard as a backup pass rusher, but they need to find more help there towards the future.

May led the FCS in sacks with 16 and was likely the best defensive player in FCS football overall. He is a pure disruptive force coming off the edge. He literally looked like a man amongst boys most of the time. While he'll need to add more functional strength for the pros, he has an elite first step and burst off the line that leaves tackles looking silly.

Here's a highlight video for those interested:

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PgMgpN176Zc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

Sfeihc
04-13-2015, 07:24 PM
The San Francisco 49ers select Ryan Russell, DE, Purdue.

kccrow
04-13-2015, 07:56 PM
The San Francisco 49ers select Ryan Russell, DE, Purdue.

Ha... cross one off my UDFA list. :D

CleveSteve
04-13-2015, 08:08 PM

Lol, well you did just draft a (pretty intriguing) guy from Georgetown...

Hoover
04-13-2015, 08:33 PM
With the next three picks, the Denver Broncos select:

Louis Trinca-Pasat, DT, Iowa
Andrew Donnal, OT, Iowa
Titus Davis, WR, Western Michigan
wow great steals from Iowa!

kccrow
04-13-2015, 08:39 PM
Lol, well you did just draft a (pretty intriguing) guy from Georgetown...

:) Hey, he's going to win this draft for me, watch. hahahaha

CleveSteve
04-13-2015, 08:54 PM
wow great steals from Iowa!

Davis aint half bad either. I just got to watch him today... Man he's pretty good.

chiefscafan
04-13-2015, 10:26 PM
Hmm guess I'll pick romorrow

BossChief
04-14-2015, 08:19 AM
Sorry guys, I went to bed early last night and have had a rough morning. I'll get my pick in this afternoon cause I'm on the road this am.

Sfeihc
04-14-2015, 08:55 AM

I made a top 5 picks list for the Lions 6th rounder(Shaq Mason, C/G, Ga. Tech). They ended up being the last 5 picks I made.
A CP Mock Draft miracle.

It was an outstanding CP Mock this year and that is due to the 15 other participants. Excellent job everyone and a special thanks to Pesty for running the show.

chiefscafan
04-14-2015, 08:56 AM
So am I up it's been 12 hrs

The Franchise
04-14-2015, 08:59 AM
So am I up it's been 12 hrs

Jesus Christ.....make your fucking pick.

chiefscafan
04-14-2015, 09:04 AM
Ok so technically this is the famous mr irrelevant pick where the old guy gives a speech. But the cool thing is he gets a parade in Newport Beach and at Disneyland.

The Arizona Cardinals select ILB Trey DePriest from Alabama

While Cardinals ILBs are good they are getting older and with the uncertainty of Washington, who is one more suspension from being banned for good, it's a good time to groom a successor. DePriest while rough around the edges is a starter who has played in the SEC three years.

Direckshun
04-14-2015, 11:11 AM
Not a bad pick for Mr. Irrelevent.

Direckshun
04-14-2015, 11:11 AM
Waiting on BossChief, then UDFA begins.

BossChief
04-14-2015, 11:25 AM
The Colts select Corey Crawford, 3-4DE, Clemson

CleveSteve
04-14-2015, 11:35 AM
First, thanks for letting me participate in this year's draft! I had fun. Plus, now I know what kind of toothpaste SNR uses.

Second, if you are participating in the UDFA portion, please send me your UDFA preferences. I'm accepting the UDFA lists until 12:25 pm central tomorrow and will have the players awarded shortly after that.

chiefscafan
04-14-2015, 12:24 PM
First off thanks Direkshun couldn't believe he was still available.

Though we have our Differences Pest you did an awesome job running the draft this year . Thank you for letting me take part in it this year and hopefully you let me do it again next year.

Great job all participants we got it in before the actual draft. Everyone did a great job at keeping it moving along even with tragedy, births, work, etc.

CleveSteve
04-15-2015, 11:08 AM
Half an hour to get your UDFA requests in...

CleveSteve
04-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Waiver order was used twice... first implementation awarded Alani Fua (preference 2) to KC. Second awarded Damian Swann (preference 5) to Cleveland. Full lists in spoiler.

Chiefs

K Kyle Brindza, Notre Dame
OLB/ILB Alani Fua, BYU
SS Jordan Richards, Stanford
RB Malcolm Brown, Texas

Houston Texans

Mark Myers, QB, John Carroll
Deon Long, WR, Maryland
Kendall Lamm, OT, Appalachian State
Cameron Botticelli, DE, Minnesota
Deon Simon, NT, Northwestern State

New England Patriots

Joe Hill, RB, Utah State
Harold Jones-Quartay, SS, Findlay
Casey Pierce, TE, Kent State
Takoby Cofield, OG, Duke
Austin Dodge, QB, Southern Oregon

Vikings

Jeff Luc, ILB, Cincinnati
Bryce Callahan, CB, Rice
Connor Halliday, QB, Washington State
Geremy Davis, WR, Connecticut

Packers

Terrence Plummer, ILB, Central Florida

Titans

Erick Dargan, SS, Oregon
Austen Shepherd, OT, Alabama
Bryce Hager, ILB, Baylor
C.J. Uzomah, TE, Auburn

Arizona Cardinals:

Kyle Loomis P Portland State
Christion Jones. WR Alabama
David Parry DT/DE Stanford
David Andrews C Georgia
Wayne Lyons. CB Stanford

Cleveland Browns:

Rasheed Bailey, WR Delaware Valley
Malcolm Bunche OG UCLA
Connor Hanratty OG Notre Dame
Cody Riggs CB/S Notre Dame
Damian Swann CB Georgia

Buffalo

Justin Hamilton, NT, Louisiana-Lafayette
Marcus Rush, OLB Michigan State
Curtis Grant, ILB Ohio State
Westlee Tonga, TE Utah
Darius Kilgo, NT Maryland

Baltimore

Jalston Fowler, FB Alabama
Bernard Blake, CB Colorado State
Bobby Hart, OT Florida State
Jemauria Rasco, OLB LSU
Gary Nova, QB Rutgers

Washington

Terrance Magee, RB LSU
Cam Worthy, WR East Carolina
Dillon Day, C Miss St.
Thurston Armbrister, ILB Miami
Munchie Legeaux, QB Cincinnati

Chiefs

OLB/ILB Alani Fua, BYU
3. ILB Jeff Luc, Cincinnati
SS Jordan Richards, Stanford
RB Malcolm Brown, Texas
CB Damian Swann, Georgia
SS Erick Dargan, Oregon
TE Casey Pierce, Kent State

Houston Texans

1a. Mark Myers, QB, John Carroll
1b. Kevin Rodgers, QB, Henderson State
1c. Austin Dodge, QB, Southern Oregon

2a. Deon Long, WR, Maryland
2b. Dres Anderson, WR, Utah
2c. Rannell Hall, WR, Central Florida

3a. Kendall Lamm, OT, Appalachian State
3b. Mickey Baucus, OT, Arizona

4a. Cameron Botticelli, DE, Minnesota
4b. Kristjan Sokoli, DE, Buffalo

5a. Deon Simon, NT, Northwestern State
5b. Justin Hamilton, NT, Louisiana-Lafayette
5c. Angelo Blackson, NT, Auburn

6a. Jonathan Feliciano, OG, Miami
6b. Terry Poole, OG, San Diego State
6c. Chad Hamilton, OG, Coastal Carolina

7a. David Mayo, ILB, Texas State
7b. Damien Wilson, ILB, Minnesota

8a. Cory Morrissey, DE/OLB, Iowa State
8b. Brock Hekking, DE/OLB, Nevada

New England Patriots

1a. Joe Hill, RB, Utah State
1b. Marcus Murphy, RB, Missouri
1c. Travon Van, RB, Montana

2. Harold Jones-Quartay, SS, Findlay

3a. Casey Pierce, TE, Kent State
3b. Gerald Christian, TE, Louisville
3c. Jean Sifrin, TE, Massachussetts.
3d. Eric Tomlinson, TE, Texas-El Paso

4a. Austin Shepherd, OG/T Alabama
4b. Takoby Cofield, OG, Duke
4c. Kyle Costigan, OG, Wisconsin
4d. John Feliciano, OG, Miami
4e. Terry Poole, OG/T, San Diego State

5a. Austin Dodge, QB, Southern Oregon
5b. Kevin Rodgers, QB, Henderson State

6a. Greg Mancz, OC, Toledo
6b. Alex Mateas, OC, Connecticut
6c. Nick Easton, OC, Harvard
6d. Jake Smith, OC, Louisville
6e. Brandon Vitabile, OC, Northwestern

7. Tony Jones, WR, Northwestern

8a. Tajh Hassan, CB, Nevada-Las Vegas
8b. Tye Smith, CB, Towson
8c. Ron Fields, CB, Texas A&M Commerce

9. Darius Philon, DT, Arkansas

10. Martin Ifedi, DE, Memphis

Vikings

Jeff Luc, ILB, Cincinnati
Alani Fua, OLB, Brigham Young
Bryce Callahan, CB, Rice
Connor Halliday, QB, Washington State
Geremy Davis, WR, Connecticut

Packers

Terrence Plummer, ILB, Central Florida
Kyle Brindza, K, Notre Dame
Kaleb Eulls, DL, Mississippi State
Erick Dargan, SS, Oregon
Jeremiah Poutasi, OG, Utah

Titans

Erick Dargan, SS, Oregon
Austen Shepherd, OT, Alabama
Bryce Hager, ILB, Baylor
Kyle Brindza, K, Notre Dame
C.J. Uzomah, TE, Auburn

Arizona Cardinals:

Kyle Loomis P Portland State
Christion Jones. WR Alabama
David Parry DT/DE Stanford
David Andrews C Georgia
Imoan Claiborne CB North Western State
Wayne Lyons. CB Stanford

Cleveland Browns:

Rasheed Bailey, WR Delaware Valley
Malcolm Bunche OG UCLA
Connor Hanratty OG Notre Dame
Cody Riggs CB/S Notre Dame
Deshazor Everett. CB Texas A & M
Damian Swann CB Georgia

Buffalo

Justin Hamilton, NT, Louisiana-Lafayette
Marcus Rush, OLB Michigan State
Jemauria Rasco, OLB LSU (only 1 OLB)
Tony Washington, OLB Oregon (only 1 OLB)
Curtis Grant, ILB Ohio State
Westlee Tonga, TE Utah (only 1 TE)
Faysal Shafaat, TE UT-Chattanooga (only 1 TE)
Darius Kilgo, NT Maryland
Daniel Cadona, P Louisiana-Lafayette

Baltimore

Jalston Fowler, FB Alabama
Derrick Lott, DE UT-Chattanooga
Bernard Blake, CB Colorado State
Jimmy Jean, CB UAB (only 1 CB)
D.J. Celiscar, CB Western Michigan (only 1 CB)
Bobby Hart, OT Florida State
Jemauria Rasco, OLB LSU
Tony Washington, OLB Oregon (only 1 OLB)
Gary Nova, QB Rutgers

Washington

Terrance Magee, RB LSU
Marcus Murphy, RB Missouri (only 1 RB)
Matt Jones, RB Florida (only 1 RB)
Cam Worthy, WR East Carolina
Bud Sasser, WR missouri (only 1 WR)
Dillon Day, C Miss St.
Thurston Armbrister, ILB Miami
Munchie Legeaux, QB Cincinnati
Marcus Coker, RB Stony Brook (will take him if he is last player left even if already got a RB)

UDFAs are now free to claim first come first serve up to 5 total prospects.

The Franchise
04-15-2015, 01:46 PM
Chiefs

http://i.imgur.com/jlYxh.jpg

Hoover
04-15-2015, 01:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jlYxh.jpg
Bastard! I almost ranked him #1, but figured there HAD to be someone else the Chiefs were targeting.

Direckshun
04-15-2015, 09:40 PM
Great work on that, CleveSteve.

From here on, you can add talent at will, folks, until you've reached your allotted five UDFAs.

CleveSteve
04-15-2015, 11:31 PM
Thanks D.

I gotta say... I know he's a FB and all,but I was pretty surprised Fowler didn't get drafted.

kccrow
04-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Thanks D.

I gotta say... I know he's a FB and all,but I was pretty surprised Fowler didn't get drafted.

Brandon Cottom from Purdue, only name you need to know at the position. :D

Kid is a 6'2" 262 lb wrecking ball that can really move and is a very good receiver.

CleveSteve
04-16-2015, 08:40 AM

Kid is a 6'2" 262 lb wrecking ball that can really move and is a very good receiver.

I'll see your Brandon Cottom and raise you James Castleman's game vs Washington.

This clip only shows a few of his snaps, but the money shot is at 4:37.
https://youtu.be/hcctW8dwncU?t=4m35s

chiefscafan
04-16-2015, 12:46 PM
I couldn't believe Damien Swann was still there he is a great talent should of been drafted

RealSNR
04-16-2015, 01:20 PM

Related to Brad Cottom by any chance?

Discuss Thrower
04-16-2015, 03:10 PM

Brad Cottam.

kccrow
04-16-2015, 04:33 PM
Found a highlight video of Cottom, which actually amazes me haha...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KsJ1mrz3ySQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kccrow
04-16-2015, 04:37 PM

Not unless they did some interracial breeding and screwed up a letter on the birth certificate. :)

ChiefsCountry
04-30-2015, 08:45 PM
My first 3 picks for the Raiders all in the top 24. Bow down bitches. :)

RealSNR
04-30-2015, 08:53 PM
HEY DIRECKSHUN REMEMBER WHEN I SAID MARCUS PETERS WAS THE BEST PICK FOR THE CHIEFS AT 18 AND NOT CAM ERVING

BECAUSE I DO

The Franchise
04-30-2015, 08:58 PM
Fowler to the Jags. Boom.

TambaBerry
04-30-2015, 09:08 PM
Got laken tomlinson in the 3rd

Hoover
04-30-2015, 09:09 PM
I took Byron Jones in the 3rd.

Rams Fan
04-30-2015, 09:41 PM
My first 3 picks for the Raiders all in the top 24. Bow down bitches. :)

I picked Todd Gurley. 6 picks later than he was actually picked.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/IOCXHPvn3WErm/200_s.gif

DaKCMan AP
05-01-2015, 06:28 AM
Neither of my 1st rd picks got selected in the 1st.

Both of my 2nd rd picks and my 3rd rd pick did.

:shrug:

BossChief
05-01-2015, 06:49 AM
I drafted Peat for Indy at 29 and he ended up getting drafted by NO at 13.

White was taken with the pick before Atlanta and they took Beasley...who I vocally passed on because he is a terrible run defender (no effort at all on most plays) and took Nate Orchard in the second who I think might be a better player than Vic.

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

TambaBerry
05-01-2015, 07:17 PM
senquez golson got him in the 4th taken in the 2nd boom

CleveSteve
05-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Got Jamon Brown in the 7th he went 72, go boom yourself lol.

chiefscafan
05-02-2015, 08:10 AM
Chaz green in fifth when he went in the third looking like a good pick now.

The Franchise
05-03-2015, 10:14 AM
I called Cameron Artis-Payne pefectly. Took him at 174. Taken at 174.

Hoover
05-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Leonard Williams – Went at pick 6, I took him at 2 (-4)
T.J. Clemmens – Went at pick 110, I took him at 33 (-77 Ouch)
Byron Jones – Went at pick 27, I took him at 66 (+39)
Trey Flowers – Went at pick 101, I took him at 100 (-1)
Mike Davis – Went at pick 125, I took him at 138 (+13)
Tony Lippett – Went at pick 156, I took him at 177 (+21)
Darrell Waller – Went at pick 204, I took him at 208 (-4)

I’m pretty happy with all that. I probably should have just drafted Mariota, but I really thought they were going to either go with Williams or trade the pick, oh well. My only real miss was Clemmens, which surprises me. Missed on him by two rounds. Overall I’m only minus -13. I really only missed badly once, and frankly I’m just happy all my guys were actually drafted.

RealSNR
05-04-2015, 07:32 AM
Here's the Packers draft. Zach Vigil is the only pick that dinged me, and even then it wasn't that terrible when you get into the late rounds. +12 on a first round pick is pretty fucking awesome. God damn I fucking love Marcus Peters so much I'd probably fuck him.

1.30- Marcus Peters, CB, Washington (1.18) +12
2.62- Alex Carter, CB, Stanford (3.80) -18
3.94- Daryl Williams, OT, Oklahoma (4.102) -8
4.129- Gabe Wright, DL, Auburn (4.113) +16
5.166- Kyle Emanuel, DE/OLB, North Dakota State (5.153) +13
6.206- Zach Vigil, ILB, Utah State (UDFA) -50
6.210- Nick Boyle, TE, Delaware (5.171) +39
6.213- Josh Robinson, RB, Mississippi State (6.205) +8
7.247- Cody Wichmann, OG, Fresno State (6.215) +32

CleveSteve
05-04-2015, 08:59 AM
I think it's safe to say my Bills draft was the worst-scored... maybe worst of all time. I almost took Miller for the Bills at 81 instead of Matias. i did that in my full mock.

50. Xavier Cooper, DE, Washington State (3.96) -46
81. Josue Matias, OG, Florida State (UDFA) -176
155. Anthony Jefferson, S, UCLA (UDFA) -102
188. Max Garcia, OL, Florida (4.133) +55
194. Cody Fajardo, QB Nevada (UDFA) -63
234.Tayo Fabuluje, OT, TCU (6.183) +51

-281 overall score.

I did much better on my Balt and Washington picks:

Baltimore:
158. Markus Golden, OLB, Missouri (2.58) +100
171. Chris Hackett, S, TCU (UDFA) -86
176. Ray Drew, DE, Georgia (UDFA) -81
204. Ibraheim Campbell, S, Northwestern (4.115) +89

Overall: +22 on 4 picks

Washington:
141. Leterrius Walton, DE, Central Michigan (6.199) -58
182. Mark Glowinski, G, West Virginia (4.134) +48
222. Jamon Brown, OT, Louisville (3.72) +150

Overall: +140 on 3 picks

The Franchise
05-04-2015, 09:54 AM
Jacksonville Jaguars

1. Dante Fowler, DE/OLB, Florida - (1.3)+0 Perfect Hit
2. P.J. Williams, CB, Florida State - (3.78) -42
3. Jay Ajayi, RB, Boise State - (5.149) -112
4. John Miller, OG, Louisville - (3.81) +22
5. Reese Dismukes, C, Auburn - (UDFA) -118
6. Jamison Crowder, WR, Duke - (4.105) +75
7. Cam Thomas, DB, Western Kentucky - (UDFA) -37

Total: -212. Fuck. Although I did take Williams before his DUI and Ajayi before his knee issues came out.

Carolina Panthers

1.25. Ereck Flowers, OT, Miami - (1.9) +16
2.57. Sammie Coates, WR, Auburn - (3.87) -30
3.89. Devin Funchess, WR/TE, Michigan - (2.41) +48 Hit....one round later.
4.124. Ben Koyak, TE, Notre Dame - (7.229) -105
5.161. Anthony Chickillo, DE, Miami - (6.212) -51
5.169. Ladarius Gunter, CB/S, Miami - (UDFA) -88
5.174. Cameron Artis-Payne, RB, Auburn - (5.174) - Direct Hit
6.201. Martrell Spaight, OLB, Arkansas - (5.141) +60
7.242. Justin Coleman, CB, Tennessee - (UDFA) -15

Total: -165

You should get bonus points for direct hits....especially in the later rounds.

ChiefsCountry
05-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Oakland Raiders
1.4 Amari Cooper (4) 0 Direct Hit
2.35 DJ Humphries (24) +11
3.68 Cedric Ogbuehi (21) +47
4.102 Derron Smith (197) -95
5.140 Bobby Richardson (UDFA) -117
6.179 Frank Clark (63) +116
7.221 Vince Mayle (123) +98
Total: +60

Dallas Cowboys
1.27 Jordan Phillips (52) -25
2.60 Paul Dawson (99) -39
3.91 Jaquiski Tartt (46) +45
4.127 Karlos Williams (155) - 28
5.163 Craig Mager (83) +80
7.236 Imoan Claiborne (UDFA) -21
7.243 Bobby McClain (145) +98
Total= +110

kccrow
05-05-2017, 07:36 AM
How it's looking now...

Houston

1-16 - Kevin Johnson, CB, Wake Forest
Houston actually drafted this kid at this slot. Immediately became Houston's starting nickel corner and had a great rookie season. Ended up on IR in Week 6 in 2016 due to a foot injury, but was again playing well as nickel.

2-51 - Stephone Anthony, ILB, Clemson

Started as a rookie for New Orleans at MLB and was the team's leading tackler. Then, Sean Payton and his group of idiots on the defensive side of the ball thought it would be great to pick up Laurinaitis (fail) and move Anthony to SAM (fail), then blame Anthony and tell him that he doesn't know how to read an offense and put him on the bench. This would be a great pick if he was anywhere but with that group of idiots.

3-82 - Lorenzo Mauldin, OLB, Louisville

Reserve OLB for the Jets who has actually played pretty good when he gets to see the field. He needs to see the field even more in 2017.

4-116 - Chris Conley, WR, Georgia

Is developing into a very solid #2 receiver in KC. A relatively good pick for the 4th round.

5-152 - Javorius Allen, RB, USC
After being a solid reserve back as a rookie, especially as a receiving back, he disappeared on the depth chart in year 2. We'll see if he resumes a bigger role this season.

5-175 - Clayton Geathers, S, Central Florida
Has developed into a decent starting strong safety for Indy in 2016 after being a solid reserve as a rookie.

6-195 - Andy Gallik, OC, Boston College
Started 8 games as a rookie, but got injured in training camp in 2016 and was released with an injury settlement.

6-211 - Rory Anderson, TE, South Carolina
Released in training camp as a rookie. Picked up by Bears and put on PS but got injured and is now a free agent.

6-216 - Tyrell Williams, WR, Western Oregon
Reserve as a rookie, but stepped up with a huge season in year 2, putting up 69 catches for 1,059 yards and 7 TDs.

7-235 - Jordan Hicks, LB, Texas
Started as a rookie but was injured, showing promise. Started in year two with 85 tackles, 1 sack, 11 PDs and 5 Ints. Shows a ton of promise moving forward as the Eagles MLB.

Overall:

I'd say I got a pretty good haul here. Williams and Conley both look like solid #2 receivers. Geathers is coming on as a box-type SS. Hicks has the makings of a good MLB. Johnson is a very solid nickel and could start outside this season. If Anthony comes back on for NO and I can get more traction out of Mauldin, this will be a quality draft.

New England

1-32 - Eddie Goldman, DT, Florida State
Bears starting NT, played well as a rookie. Was sidelined a good portion of 2016 with a high ankle sprain, but he'll start again in 2017.

2-64 - Ameer Abdullah, RB, Nebraska
Became Detroit's starter late in his rookie year and looked solid. Started off well in 2016, but a foot injury in week 2 ended his season. He'll be Detroit's starter once again. If he's healthy, he could be pretty good.

3-96 - Joshua Shaw, CB, USC
Reserve corner as a rookie. Ended up starting 12 games last season and looked really solid. It looks like he'll start opposited Kirkpatrick heading into 2017.

3-97 - Tre McBride, WR, William & Mary
I way overdrafted this kid, with Tennessee taking him in round 7. He's done nothing of note yet.

4-101 - Tyler Sambrailo, OT, Colorado State
I'm not sure what this kid is for Denver, if it's RT or Guard... He's started a handful of games over the past 2 seasons, but hasn't locked down a spot. He's penciled in at RT, but the signing of Menelik Watson might change that. We'll see what happens with the kid, but I'm thinking I didn't strike gold here.

4-131 - Kenny Bell, WR, Nebraska
Another strike-out in round 4, he's done nothing in Baltimore. Man, what a bad 4th round.

6-178 - Darryl Roberts, CB, Marshall
New England actually drafted this kid in the 7th. Bounced from New England to the Jets off of waivers. Ended up being a nickel/dime back for the Jets last year and started 2 games. Will likely find his way into the same roll in 2017.

7-219 - Kevin Snyder, LB, Rutgers
UDFA that bounced from Detroit to San Francisco to New England as a rookie. He's now on a futures contract with Denver.

7-253 - Alec May, DE, Georgetown
Got a shot as a UDFA with Detroit but didn't make the cut.

Overall:

I had a solid first 3 picks, but after that it got dicey after that. I think Sambrailo and Roberts still have a shot, but I'm not holding my breath on the rest.

CleveSteve
05-06-2017, 08:20 AM
Thanks for posting, crow. Tyrell Williams was an outstanding pick.

When it comes to Shaw, he will likely be competing with Dennard for 4th corner reps behind William Jackson, Kirkpatrick, and Adam Jones. They just picked up Dennard's fifth year option for 2018 at $8.5 mil guaranteed, so he will probably get every opportunity to win that job. Bengals could potentially cut Jones to save a few million since they are so loaded at corner, which would give Shaw the 4th corner job without much competition.

CleveSteve
05-06-2017, 03:11 PM
I think it's safe to say my Bills draft was the worst-scored... maybe worst of all time. I almost took Miller for the Bills at 81 instead of Matias. i did that in my full mock.

50. Xavier Cooper, DE, Washington State (3.96) -46. Rotational DL for Browns. Shows extreme quickness but maddeningly ineffective. With probably get cut this year if Brantley makes it out clean.
81. Josue Matias, OG, Florida State (UDFA) -176 Still hanging on as a backup in Tennessee
155. Anthony Jefferson, S, UCLA (UDFA) -102 looked good on special teams in preseason but was unable to stick with the team. Out of football.
188. Max Garcia, OL, Florida (4.133) +55. Fourth round pick and starter with Broncos.
194. Cody Fajardo, QB Nevada (UDFA) -63. Quarterback for Toronto Argonauts. Welp.
234.Tayo Fabuluje, OT, TCU (6.183) +51 out of football after getting hit with 4 game suspension for PEDs

-281 overall score.

I did much better on my Balt and Washington picks:

Baltimore:
158. Markus Golden, OLB, Missouri (2.58) +100. This one is looking pretty good. Double digit sacks last year.
171. Chris Hackett, S, TCU (UDFA) -86. Offseason shots with Tampa and Oakland the last two years but didn't stick.
176. Ray Drew, DE, Georgia (UDFA) -81 spent time with Miami, Cleveland, Green Bay, and Carolina. Now in the CFL with Montreal. Welp.
204. Ibraheim Campbell, S, Northwestern (4.115) +89. Was starting SS for Browns until they drafted Jabrill Peppers in 1st round.

Overall: +22 on 4 picks

Washington:
141. Leterrius Walton, DE, Central Michigan (6.199) -58. DL depth with steelers
182. Mark Glowinski, G, West Virginia (4.134) +48. Starting LG for Seattle
222. Jamon Brown, OT, Louisville (3.72) +150. Backup with the Rams. Probably on the bubble this year with signing whitworth and sullivan

Overall: +140 on 3 picks. Added status after plus/minus

kccrow
05-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Thanks for posting, crow. Tyrell Williams was an outstanding pick.

When it comes to Shaw, he will likely be competing with Dennard for 4th corner reps behind William Jackson, Kirkpatrick, and Adam Jones. They just picked up Dennard's fifth year option for 2018 at $8.5 mil guaranteed, so he will probably get every opportunity to win that job. Bengals could potentially cut Jones to save a few million since they are so loaded at corner, which would give Shaw the 4th corner job without much competition.

Very well could be. Cincy is too stupid to get rid of Adam Jones and they've completely fucked the dog when it comes to Dennard. Shaw started over Dennard last year (12 games vs 3) so I don't think that's a thing. Basically, I think it comes down to whether they think Jackson is ready and better than Shaw and the Pacman situation.

kccrow
05-07-2017, 09:59 AM
. Added status after plus/minus

You drafted an epic shit ton of UDFA's that year haha. Not your best work. Let's hope your 2016 draft ends up looking better. :)

CleveSteve
05-07-2017, 10:04 AM
You drafted an epic shit ton of UDFA's that year haha. Not your best work. Let's hope your 2016 draft ends up looking better. :)

I did, but two of the teams I took over for in the fifth, and the other didn't have a first or fourth rounder. And most of the guys have stuck around in the league even if they were UDFA. Markus Golden is probably one of the five best picks in this draft.

I drafted 4 guys after pick 150 in this draft that were regular (not injury replacement) starters for their teams last year.

kccrow
05-07-2017, 10:21 AM
I did, but two of the teams I took over for in the fifth, and the other didn't have a first or fourth rounder. And most of the guys have stuck around in the league even if they were UDFA. Markus Golden is probably one of the five best picks in this draft.

I drafted 4 guys after pick 150 in this draft that were regular (not injury replacement) starters for their teams last year.

Didn't even know that. I suppose then, that's pretty good.

Golden looked good last year. I'm looking forward to seeing what he does as an every down player.