PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

soopamanluva
10-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Parkins suggested
"We don't cheer injury, we cheer change!"

Cwebb44
10-10-2012, 09:34 AM
I don't know how much effort take or if it would even work but how about a 1st quarter boycott of the raiders game. This would send a louder message than money could buy. It shows fans are so pissed that we won't even watch this team against our most hated rivals. Get something up on save our chiefs and possibly with a sign up sheet. That way fans know others are committed to the cause also.

usually the first quarter (eh...maybe the first few minutes actually) is the only time during the game we actually think we could win. the only time where you have a chance to feel a little...gulp....hope. walking in after the first quarter (eh...maybe the first few minutes actually) means walking into a game where most likely....hope has been dashed upon the jagged rocks of the shattered patriot way. you'd take away the best part of the game for me...the part BEFORE I'm reminded AGAIN just how horrible we are.

I understand where you are coming from but as long as fans are sitting in the seats nothing is going to change. This fan base is being bashed all over national media for what a very, very, small portion of the fans attending the game did. The organization has had, going on 4 days now, a chance to stand up for us and give us some respect back, but they haven't. I think the banner flying around is good but it's time to take this to the next level. If enough season ticket holders can get on board with this, myself included, it could be huge.

ILChief
10-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Parkins suggested

I saw this. Great idea

frankotank
10-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Parkins suggested

I REALLY like this....but cut down as much as it can be it is still 40 characters long.

We dont cheer injury we cheer change

some really cool suggestions in here that are worthless. remember it's gotta be 42 characters or less and this must include saveourchiefs.com which takes up 18 characters (this includes a space to separate).

42 - 18 = 24

if your suggestion is over 24 characters...it doesn't work!

Molitoth
10-10-2012, 09:44 AM
WE CHEER CHANGE, NOT INJURY - saveourchiefs.com

That fits.

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 09:44 AM
NO LONGER PROUD TO WEAR RED - saveourchiefs.com

cyborgtable
10-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Fan of we cheer change, not injury

InChiefsHeaven
10-10-2012, 09:48 AM

That fits.

Winnah!

frankotank
10-10-2012, 09:49 AM

That fits.

thats 47 characters
even the following is 44....

WE CHEER CHANGE NOT INJURY SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

frankotank
10-10-2012, 09:52 AM
this is so friggin tough trying to say something meaningful in such limited space.
I really like the cheer change thing, but soooo many people are gonna be all....bullshit!
we won't be able to all agree or please everybody though, so oh well.

I do like the message though. we need it to fit though...and so far it doesn't

soopamanluva
10-10-2012, 09:54 AM
It can only be 42 with the spaces? That will be hard....

InChiefsHeaven
10-10-2012, 09:54 AM
thats 47 characters
even the following is 44....

WE CHEER CHANGE NOT INJURY SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

what about CHEER CHANGE NOT INJURY SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

That makes it look like we were against the cheering of injury...of course it also acknowledges that there was cheering, which was very minimal...

I dunno. I like this line of thought though.

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 09:55 AM
WANTING CHANGE, NOT INJURIES! Saveourchiefs.com

frankotank
10-10-2012, 09:56 AM
what about CHEER CHANGE NOT INJURY SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

That makes it look like we were against the cheering of injury...of course it also acknowledges that there was cheering, which was very minimal...

I dunno. I like this line of thought though.

not frigging bad! 41 characters. leaves room for an exclamation point!

CHEER CHANGE NOT INJURY! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

frankotank

47 characters....sheesh....:doh!:

InChiefsHeaven

still 47.

WANTING CHANGE NOT INJURY SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

That should fit...

soopamanluva
10-10-2012, 09:57 AM
Cheering change not pain-saveourchiefs.com

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 09:58 AM
KC FANS MOVING TO ST. LOUIS saveourchiefs.com

Lol

The Franchise
10-10-2012, 09:59 AM
YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 10:03 AM
YOUR SILENCE IS DEAFENING. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Glorious.

ArthurJGuy
10-10-2012, 10:11 AM

That fits.

This!

Molitoth
10-10-2012, 10:12 AM
The banner cannot exceed 42 characters, spaces not included.

this is in the OP frankotank.

WE CHEER CHANGE, NOT INJURY - saveourchiefs.com is 41 characters.

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 10:16 AM
I think it should focus on the permanent changes at QB and GM. If we start addressing the issues brought up in last weeks game then our attention will be diverted away from the original reason this is all blowing up. Brady Quinn is not a good QB and will not be a long term fix, sure, him coming into the game after Cassel left was a relief for sure (how can he do worse?) but, if the goal is to make a long term change, its probably going to require some long term focus on our part. Just a thot, not bashing anyone. I love you all. :)

KCUnited
10-10-2012, 10:18 AM
I'd move on from the injury thing and just let it die, theres no changing that perception. I'd stick to the original message, Pioli needs to be fired. Jmo.

Molitoth
10-10-2012, 10:19 AM
I think it should focus on the permanent changes at QB and GM. If we start addressing the issues brought up in last weeks game then our attention will be diverted away from the original reason this is all blowing up. Brady Quinn is not a good QB and will not be a long term fix, sure, him coming into the game after Cassel left was a relief for sure (how can he do worse?) but, if the goal is to make a long term change, its probably going to require some long term focus on our part. Just a thot, not bashing anyone. I love you all. :)

Change is not limited to Matt Cassel.

with the above mentioned statement, we are calling for change as well as setting the record straight about what happened.

I think it's prefect.

InChiefsHeaven
10-10-2012, 10:19 AM
FWIW, Mitch and Gammon said quite a bit about the fan base and stuck up for us well on the Chiefs live broadcast from the website. Check out the 14:00 minute mark or so.

Not exactly the same as Pioli going on the radio, but it's something.

Hammock Parties
10-10-2012, 10:21 AM
FWIW, Mitch and Gammon said quite a bit about the fan base and stuck up for us well on the Chiefs live broadcast from the website. Check out the 14:00 minute mark or so.

Everyone with a fucking brain in their head knows Pioli is a huge fucking fraud.

I'm sure Mitch and Kendall are just as disgusted as we are with what's going on, they show it by doing what the FO refuses to do....stand up for the fans in what meager way they can.

ArthurJGuy
10-10-2012, 10:22 AM

I saw that too.

Petro said basically the same thing on 810 also. People are sticking up for us, it's just not the leaders of the organization.

BossChief
10-10-2012, 10:51 AM
PLAYERS: WE CHEERED CHANGE, NOT INJURY

Post 3696

Mile High Mania
10-10-2012, 11:06 AM
I think you'd be wasting time with a focus on the injury and cheering. Nobody is going to get wrapped up and around that message.

Be clear and clever. You want change and results...

I still think the video messages are the next step - take it up a notch or two, raise the bar and be smart about it. If you want to be taken seriously, be serious with the messaging.

The Franchise
10-10-2012, 11:12 AM
I think you'd be wasting time with a focus on the injury and cheering. Nobody is going to get wrapped up and around that message.

I still think the video messages are the next step - take it up a notch or two, raise the bar and be smart about it. If you want to be taken seriously, be serious with the messaging.

We need to go the route of Anon........not hacking but video messages like you pointed out. Make a couple of short videos and get those fuckers to go viral. We can still fly banners.....or decide to go with a billboard.....but short videos would get our point across.

bevischief
10-10-2012, 11:13 AM

We want change and results saveourchiefs.com

frankotank
10-10-2012, 11:29 AM
this is in the OP frankotank.

WE CHEER CHANGE, NOT INJURY - saveourchiefs.com is 41 characters.

OOOPS! my bad!
reading....it's hard.....
well hell....that changes everything....

Bugeater
10-10-2012, 11:34 AM
Please leave "Clark" off the banner

Just because Clark has not or will not respond to this web site does not mean he's isn't working on change --and why should he announce any hint of response to the public, especially here?

For continuity's sake start off with the same We Deserve Better. Kind of simple but following that just put up the web site address for SaveOurChiefs.com

However, I would have to say after visiting there: Meh... so far. Hopefully it gets enhanced in the next week and a half.

Thanks For The Work You Are Doing!
I think this is the best idea, don't direct anything at anyone specific. Just an expression of dissatisfaction. It's up to the organization to figure out who the problem is and what to do about it.

Bugeater
10-10-2012, 11:36 AM
We need to go the route of Anon........not hacking but video messages like you pointed out. Make a couple of short videos and get those fuckers to go viral. We can still fly banners.....or decide to go with a billboard.....but short videos would get our point across.
Hmmm...I know just the person who's a diehard Chiefs fan, and can make funny and entertaining videos. Problem is, I wouldn't be able to post them here.

frankotank
10-10-2012, 11:37 AM
OK, with my newly found understanding of the rules....and the suggested direction away from the injury, this fits exactly.

WE NEED CHANGE NOW! GO CHIEFS! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

redgoldexpress
10-10-2012, 11:38 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8486489/romeo-crennel-kansas-city-chiefs-fans-passionate-frustrated

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Romeo Crennel said Wednesday that he shares the frustration of fans in Kansas City over the Chiefs' 1-4 start while also calling them "some of the best fans in the NFL."

The Chiefs coach served as a spokesman for an organization whose fanbase has been the subject of national scrutiny this week. On Sunday, offensive lineman Eric Winston laid into fans he believes were cheering after quarterback Matt Cassel was injured.

Cassel sustained a concussion in the 9-6 loss to Baltimore.

Crennel said he believes most Chiefs fans "felt bad" that Cassel had been hurt. He also said that Brady Quinn is preparing to start Sunday at Tampa Bay.

hometeam
10-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Let the injury thing go. No need to stoke that fire. We need to stick with the WE DESERVE BETTER line. THAT is OUR war chant.

BossChief
10-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Dan Patrick is talking about this right now with Mike Florio.

pr_capone
10-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Please leave "Clark" off the banner

Just because Clark has not or will not respond to this web site does not mean he's isn't working on change --and why should he announce any hint of response to the public, especially here?

For continuity's sake start off with the same We Deserve Better. Kind of simple but following that just put up the web site address for SaveOurChiefs.com

However, I would have to say after visiting there: Meh... so far. Hopefully it gets enhanced in the next week and a half.

Thanks For The Work You Are Doing!

I can understand wanting to leave Clark's name off the banner. I believe this is reasonable and completely dooable. That said, I do need to hear from Clark. If he sent a release today that said: "I'm working on it", I would be inclined to hit the brakes and see how this plays out.

PS - Working on the site. :D

frankotank
10-10-2012, 11:54 AM
I keep thinking about capones words talking about remembering when you used to feel the rumble of the crowd noise in your chest.....

BRING BACK ARROWHEAD THUNDER SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

frankotank
10-10-2012, 11:55 AM
WE WANT CHANGE NOW! YOU THERE? SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

SILENCE IS DEAFENING U THERE? SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

WE SUPPORT PLAYERS NOT MGMNT! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

pr_capone
10-10-2012, 12:04 PM
WE SUPPORT PLAYERS NOT MGMNT! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

I support Clark. Am I wrong to think that the majority does as well? He punted Carl, he brought in a guy most of us thought would get us winning. It isn't Clark's fault that Pioli brought in Cassel.

Hammock Parties
10-10-2012, 12:07 PM
I support Clark. Am I wrong to think that the majority does as well? He punted Carl, he brought in a guy most of us thought would get us winning. It isn't Clark's fault that Pioli brought in Cassel.

This.

Clark paid Scott to do his job, and left him well enough alone to do it.

Scott is fail.

Clark should fire the idiot not doing his job now.

RustShack
10-10-2012, 12:11 PM
We Deserve Better! Start Quinn, Draft Geno!

Molitoth
10-10-2012, 12:21 PM
We Deserve Better! Start Quinn, Draft Geno!

We deserve better. <--- We've already said that.
Start Quinn. <--- It's already happening.
Draft Geno. <--- Ok, but that is a long way away and can easily be expressed later when we are worrying about the draft.

ghak99
10-10-2012, 12:32 PM

I'm with you. He brought in some of the biggest names in the business and, for the most part, stayed the hell out of their way. Cassel was Pioli's decision, and only Pioli's decision.

Clark tried... We need him to try again.

Keep throwing logs on the fire that feeds this pissed off fan base and he'll have to act or respond in some way.

If Pioli already has his extension all bets are off and it's time to move to Qb in the first round, or die. We really need to know if he's already got his extension to know where the lines are drawn in the sand.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-10-2012, 12:33 PM
YOU OWE ME A DINNER AT MENDY'S CLARK!!!

BourbonMan
10-10-2012, 12:36 PM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8486489/romeo-crennel-kansas-city-chiefs-fans-passionate-frustrated

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Romeo Crennel said Wednesday that he shares the frustration of fans in Kansas City over the Chiefs' 1-4 start while also calling them "some of the best fans in the NFL."

The Chiefs coach served as a spokesman for an organization whose fanbase has been the subject of national scrutiny this week. On Sunday, offensive lineman Eric Winston laid into fans he believes were cheering after quarterback Matt Cassel was injured.

Crennel said he believes most Chiefs fans "felt bad" that Cassel had been hurt. He also said that Brady Quinn is preparing to start Sunday at Tampa Bay.

Romeo's press conference was released on the Mothership about an hour ago...I would post it, but not sure how to embed video.

InChiefsHeaven
10-10-2012, 12:48 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/From-the-Podium-Crennel-Press-Conference/ad3b1333-08b5-4381-8975-d53d7a2faaff

pr_capone
10-10-2012, 12:54 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/media-center/videos/From-the-Podium-Crennel-Press-Conference/ad3b1333-08b5-4381-8975-d53d7a2faaff

the part about the fans begins at 5:09

the Talking Can
10-10-2012, 12:55 PM

Pioli has not been available for comment this week.

is there a more gutless coward in the league?

Tribal Warfare
10-10-2012, 12:57 PM
is there a more arrogant gutless coward in the league?

FYP

frankotank
10-10-2012, 01:00 PM

aight den. I stand corrected.
it's gonna be a BIZATCH for you deciding what to go with.
lots of good ones in here.

I like the arrowhead thunder one though. :thumb:

Hammock Parties
10-10-2012, 01:01 PM
is there a more gutless coward in the league?

Pioli's a gutless turd.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/bawanaal/gutless-turds.jpg

Molitoth
10-10-2012, 01:02 PM
Pioli has not been available for comment this week.

He's too busy scouting the next Colin Brown.

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 01:32 PM
WE WANT CHANGE IMMEDIATELY! Saveourchiefs.com

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 01:36 PM
CLARK! NO FANS = NO $ - saveourchiefs.com

GloryDayz
10-10-2012, 01:44 PM

I'm not sure I trust him. He's a silver spoon trust-fund brat, and I'm not sure he's got the skill, or the sheer determination, to learn the business. I hope I'm wrong, but at this point his family's name has been on the "Owner's Name" line of the sheets for a failed season for too many decades.

And I'm not sure he won't pay mere lip service to your requests for word from on high. That, along with some very anecdotal purchase of talent, will result in more seasons of fail. Now, instead of cheer-leading words, if he'd outline a plan that has the cap money spent (perhaps some of the past money that he might be able to say he banked for future years), then do it, I might think he meas what he's saying. Short of that I'm afraid I'd take it as lip service...

Sorry, bad day!

bowener
10-10-2012, 02:56 PM
FIRE PIOLI BRING THE CANNOLI!

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 03:22 PM
I cant post a link but,

Clark Hunt released a statement.

Kc Star has the story

1ChiefsDan
10-10-2012, 03:27 PM
47 characters....sheesh....:doh!:
"The banner cannot exceed 42 characters, spaces not included. "

I take this that spaces are not included as "characters" It seems like you are counting the spaces.

Oops Q

stonedstooge
10-10-2012, 04:52 PM
PIOLI IS NOT THE ANSWER

Kansas30
10-10-2012, 05:45 PM
If you want to get Hunt's attention then fly the banner in his home town and at all road games. I know that would get to me WAY before flying it would at Arrowhead.

teedubya
10-10-2012, 05:50 PM
If you want to get Hunt's attention then fly the banner in his home town and at all road games. I know that would get to me WAY before flying it would at Arrowhead.

Oh, we have his attention. :thumb:

Hammock Parties
10-10-2012, 06:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7whaG.jpg

Bugeater
10-10-2012, 06:44 PM
LMAO I'm throwing that one up on facebook.

DonTellMeShowMe
10-10-2012, 06:55 PM
For the raiders game banner:

EVEN AL IS EMBARRASSED - saveourchiefs

BigRedChief
10-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Oh, we have his attention. :thumb:Yes, we do. :thumb:

Next part of the process is to change the business landscape enough to where the CEO/Owner is forced to act for the good of his business.

Paniero
10-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Franks and Beans! JWhit

hometeam
10-10-2012, 08:54 PM
It was said that what Clark says to us in the coming weeks determines the next course of actions. I feel like that weak ass, canned statement today was an even larger indictment of this franchise. BATTER UP.

Phobia
10-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Hmmm...I know just the person who's a diehard Chiefs fan, and can make funny and entertaining videos. Problem is, I wouldn't be able to post them here.

Funny and entertaining? What's he going to carve into his flesh this time?

Phobia
10-10-2012, 09:17 PM
For the raiders game banner:

EVEN AL IS EMBARRASSED - saveourchiefs

Al would have fired Pioli 3x by now.

In58men
10-10-2012, 09:21 PM
Fly banner over the Raider stadium

"Just lose baby, Geno will saveourchiefs.com"

chiefzilla1501
10-10-2012, 09:52 PM
I really appreciate that this is being run by sensible people.

The switch to a positive message was incredibly smart. I still think it needs to push a bit more on showing what's different, in that we used to have access to the players, and now Pioli has shut us off from them. But I like where it's heading and I think that's exactly the tone to get the people who don't realize yet how angry they should be. Good job, guys.

Phobia
10-10-2012, 09:57 PM
I really appreciate that this is being run by sensible people.

I wasn't sure what to expect but PR has really done a nice job of keeping focus where it needs to be without completely being adversarial to the entire Chiefs organization. He's shown a ton of maturity and good leadership despite many hurdles.

bowener
10-10-2012, 10:03 PM
This banner says more than Pioli has all week 37 characters

NJChiefsFan
10-10-2012, 10:31 PM
This.

Clark paid Scott to do his job, and left him well enough alone to do it.

Scott is fail.

Clark should fire the idiot not doing his job now.

If Clark makes the right move this year then there isn't much you can get on him about. Not standing up for the fan base or whatever doesn't matter to me if he gets rid of Pioli. I certainly don't blame him for bringing in Pioli.

Phobia
10-10-2012, 10:55 PM
CHEERING CHANGE, NOT INJURY...

That's a great banner but I think ignoring that whole incident is a better investment of resources at this point.

Incredible Edibles
10-10-2012, 11:03 PM
This banner says more than Pioli has all week 37 characters

From an entertainment standpoint, this is beautiful. Probably not so much from a "lets accomplish something" standpoint.
But I like it, very much so. Haha

Groves
10-10-2012, 11:05 PM
I think it's perfectly ok, to put Clark on the banner as long as we're pro Clark.

I mean really, we all hope Clark gets it in gear, but we don't know beans about what conversations he's had.

Getting his attention is one thing. Biting the hand that feeds you is just stupid.

Anyone with a boss knows that humiliation and shame won't get you anywhere far unless you're looking to get rid of that boss.

I don't think we're getting rid of Clark, so the next step is "outward trust" while we see how things shake out.

Also, can we buy a much shorter domain and redirect it, so we don't waste so much banner space? SOCHIEFS.COM is available.

Groves
10-10-2012, 11:10 PM
DO THE RIGHT THING, CLARK. SOCHIEFS.COM

CLARK CARES. WE CARE. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

LEAD US, CLARK. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

KCrockaholic
10-10-2012, 11:11 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7whaG.jpg

Just curious why Jack Steadman is on here?

Hammock Parties
10-10-2012, 11:11 PM
CLARK BAR! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

CLARK! SHITTER'S FULL! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Hammock Parties
10-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Just curious why Jack Steadman is on here?

Because even the 80s Chiefs had 4 seasons of .500 or better.

pr_capone
10-10-2012, 11:14 PM
I think it's perfectly ok, to put Clark on the banner as long as we're pro Clark.

I mean really, we all hope Clark gets it in gear, but we don't know beans about what conversations he's had.

Getting his attention is one thing. Biting the hand that feeds you is just stupid.

Anyone with a boss knows that humiliation and shame won't get you anywhere far unless you're looking to get rid of that boss.

I don't think we're getting rid of Clark, so the next step is "outward trust" while we see how things shake out.

That is really where my head is right now. This was something discussed early on, we knew going into this that Clark wasn't going to rush into KC, proclaim Cassel benched and have Pioli shot and buried under one of the field goal posts.

We wanted to be heard... and we were. Now we wait and see. If Clark acknowledges, then I'm at least willing to listen. If we are ignored. Things will get more intense.

Also, can we buy a much shorter domain and redirect it, so we don't waste so much banner space? SOCHIEFS.COM is available.

I'm not sure we are going to need to put the web address on the banner more than once.

Hammock Parties
10-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Hell, at least the 80s Chiefs TRIED TO DRAFT A QB.

Chiefburger
10-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Funny and entertaining? What's he going to carve into his flesh this time?

You're alone in your support of the Kurt Cobain ban. Kinda like Pioli with Cassel.

Munson
10-10-2012, 11:19 PM
CLARK! SHITTER'S FULL! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

We've got a winner! LMAO

Chiefburger
10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
INACTION SPEAKS LOUDER, CLARK! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Phobia
10-10-2012, 11:23 PM
I'm not sure we are going to need to put the web address on the banner more than once.

Branding is critical. I think the shortened URL is wise.

Phobia
10-10-2012, 11:25 PM
You're alone in your support of the Kurt Cobain ban. Kinda like Pioli with Cassel.

You're mistaken. The vote was and is unanimous.

Groves
10-10-2012, 11:31 PM
SOCHIEFS only saves 6 letters, so I can see it not being a huge advantage.

How many banners are we talking?

SOC.COM is taken.
SOCH.COM is both dumb and taken
PSOC.COM (please save our...) is available

Obviously for billboards and such you'd want the whole enchilada, but if we even want the option of putting words like "unsatisfyingly" or "credenza" on the banner, then every bit helps.

In58men
10-10-2012, 11:36 PM

Says who?

Hammock Parties
10-10-2012, 11:43 PM
FIREPIOLI.COM would save a lot of letters.

Chiefburger
10-10-2012, 11:44 PM

Spoken like a true dictator. I recall a poll in which the reinstatement of Joey had more than 80 percent support.

Phobia
10-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Says who?

I don't want to turn this into a debate about this. If you disbelieve me then PM all the mods.

Chiefburger
10-10-2012, 11:55 PM
The country doesn't know how bad the Chiefs are. I think it's important to remind them that. Nothing says pathetic like a banner celebrating our last championship:

42ND ANNIVERSARY OF SUPERBOWL IV! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
LIVING IN THE PAST SINCE 1970. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
PLAYING FOR NEXT YEAR SINCE 1970. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM
WHAT ARE WE DOING WITH OUR LIVES? SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Let the shame wash over Clark and force his hand.

pr_capone
10-11-2012, 12:01 AM

Ok. Look at it this way.

We have demanded that he terminate a multi-million dollar contract on a whim. The least we could do is give him time to tend house, prepare, and plan.

The team can operate a week without a GM and then they have the bye. That gives Clark 2 weeks to do his business thing. Let him do his business man. If Pioli is still around after the Raiders game... then we have a reason to be angry. He is here and he heard us so why not give him the benefit of the doubt? He has to know he would win us back if he fired Pioli.

Be a Chief fan right now. There is a new QB starting and that is part of what you wanted. Let the other shit sort itself out in a while. There is still plenty of time to gather up the pitchforks and torches.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Guys, SaveOurChiefs.com is the vehicle for the web portal. Don't bastardize the name by shortening it because people won't remember the initials they are looking at while starring into the sky, guzzling beer and eating ribs. THEY WILL talk about SaveOurChiefs.com because it just rolls right off the tongue.

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-11-2012, 12:03 AM
BAM!

Be a Chief fan right now. There is a new QB starting and that is part of what you wanted. Let the other shit sort itself out in a while. There is still plenty of time to gather up the pitchforks and torches.

bench_cassel
10-11-2012, 12:08 AM
Pioli won't get fired mid season.

bowener
10-11-2012, 12:40 AM

This.

Pioli won't get fired mid season.

But this too :(

Tribal Warfare
10-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Guys, SaveOurChiefs.com is the vehicle for the web portal. Don't bastardize the name by shortening it because people won't remember the initials they are looking at while starring into the sky, guzzling beer and eating ribs. THEY WILL talk about SaveOurChiefs.com because it just rolls right off the tongue.

Phobia is correct about the branding, but I'm also a purist when comes to leaving the website name alone when advertising it.

Fire Me Boy!
10-11-2012, 06:32 AM
The country doesn't know how bad the Chiefs are. I think it's important to remind them that. Nothing says pathetic like a banner celebrating our last championship:

Heh... "Rebuilding" since 1970 - SaveOurChiefs.com

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-11-2012, 06:33 AM
I still like:

GO QUINN SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

It's positive and is a good follow up to the BENCH CASSEL banner.

TimeForWasp
10-11-2012, 07:15 AM
I went to saveourchiefs.com and it sent me to facebook. I don't understand why it has to tie to facebook.

Groves
10-11-2012, 07:27 AM
GO QUINN SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Makes our overall message too QB focused. That's really not our central theme, IMO.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Be Real Americanzis and play Stanzi!!!

Molitoth
10-11-2012, 08:15 AM
Honestly this season is lost. We don't want Clark making a hurry-up hire for our GM of the future. Clark needs to spend the rest of the season carefully planning, interviewing, and picking the next GM to control this franchise and fire Pioli AFTER that person is available to be put in place.

Said GM then needs to start hunting for a new coach as soon as he is hired.
Said coach then needs full ability to pick the starting QB of his choice.

Sofa King
10-11-2012, 08:15 AM
KILLING JAMAAL TO HIDE CASSEL! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Dante84
10-11-2012, 09:19 AM
SCOTT: GET REAL. MATT IS AWFUL. SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Skyy God
10-11-2012, 09:32 AM
We Dream of Geno - Saveourchiefs.com

Incredible Edibles
10-11-2012, 10:02 AM
I understand the frustration that is our current QB situation. However, I think putting a name on who we think should be the next QB for the franchise is a little premature. We want a change, not only to the QB spot but other areas as well, leave it at that. I think saying "Draft Geno" or "Draft Barkeley" is a little narrow-minded and makes us look like thats the only change we require to call off the herd of angry pitch fork weilding fans ready to burn this mother down.

Just my opinion.

GloryDayz
10-11-2012, 10:44 AM

"Our 43-year plan is almost finished"

DaKCMan AP
10-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Donation courtesy of Mr. Awesome is on the way.

Banner suggestion:

LAST PLAYOFF WIN? 1994 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Frosty
10-11-2012, 11:01 AM
If Pioli is still around after the bye (likely):

CLARK FIRED CARL FOR LESS! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Hammock Parties
10-11-2012, 11:11 AM
@kentbabb
A HC can't succeed if he lacks unquestioned control over game-day moves. Crennel's concussion is unfortunate, but this is RAC's Bastille Day

@kentbabb
Haley battled w/Pioli about Pioli's demand to control gameday lineup. GM wanted to be head coach too. Wonder if Romeo in same boat.

@kentbabb
Romeo Crennel has found a humane way to bench Matt Cassel without offending Big Brother. KC has probably seen the end of the Cassel era.

crazycoffey
10-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Donation courtesy of Mr. Awesome is on the way.

Banner suggestion:

LAST PLAYOFF WIN? 1994 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

The real mr awesome will be sending money too.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Makes our overall message too QB focused. That's really not our central theme, IMO.

I know but I think getting Cassel out of the lineup and getting a QB that can play changes everything.

1ChiefsDan
10-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Couldn't send much, been unemployed since May. But donation was sent.

frankotank
10-11-2012, 11:46 AM

not too shabby...

bevischief
10-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Couldn't send much, been unemployed since May. But donation was sent.

Every little bit helps.

frankotank
10-11-2012, 12:01 PM
Every little bit helps.

then the midgets

alnorth
10-11-2012, 12:15 PM
I still believe the focus has to remain squarely on Pioli, though if we want to shoehorn something positive in too, fine.

No, I don't believe he'll be fired mid-season but he is, by far, our biggest problem and not just one minor grievance in a litany of complaints. If we pat ourselves on the back for mentioning him once and move on from Pioli, then it'll look like throwing him out the door isn't really that high of a priority.

Chiefburger
10-11-2012, 12:23 PM
Heh... "Rebuilding" since 1970 - SaveOurChiefs.com

This, without the quotations.

Fish
10-11-2012, 12:26 PM
Cue the music.....

http://imageshack.us/a/img266/6470/kcclowncollege.jpg

Chiefburger
10-11-2012, 12:27 PM
I still believe the focus has to remain squarely on Pioli, though if we want to shoehorn something positive in too, fine.

No, I don't believe he'll be fired mid-season but he is, by far, our biggest problem and not just one minor grievance in a litany of complaints. If we pat ourselves on the back for mentioning him once and move on from Pioli, then it'll look like throwing him out the door isn't really that high of a priority.

Wait, this also. A good message targeting Pioli would have the best mileage, given his ego and acute sensitivity.

pr_capone
10-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Whitlock's check made it here via snail mail.

Easy 6
10-11-2012, 12:33 PM
Whitlock's check made it here via snail mail.

The single biggest contributor yet, he really put his money where his mouth is.

bowener
10-11-2012, 01:00 PM
Pioli's ego won't fit on this banner 30 Characters
Seriously though, keeping the heat on Pioli publicly is the best thing. If the idiots still on the fence about Pioli can be swayed to see the truth, then ST sales will probably drop, which in turn would tell Clark his best bet is to rid himself of Pioli this offseason.

Nothing would sell more ST in KC than cleaning house, and grabbing a top ranked QB in the draft.

RustShack
10-11-2012, 01:08 PM
"Do your job Pioli, and let the coaches do theirs! - saveourchiefs.com"

pr_capone
10-11-2012, 01:09 PM
PIOLI MUST GO - GOOD LUCK #9 - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

40 Characters. Restates the fact we want Pioli gone. Supports Quin. Puts our name out.

bowener
10-11-2012, 01:15 PM

40 Characters. Restates the fact we want Pioli gone. Supports Quin. Puts our name out.

+1

Keep the heat on him. Hold him accountable for all his massive mistakes. Clark needs to know we aren't retarded and understand what the GM does and how big of a fuck up Pioli is.

When do ST renewals typically go out? It would be cool to organize an event around that either publicly or in private where you would have all ST holders that do not wish to renew call en masse on the first day to cancel.

teedubya
10-11-2012, 01:28 PM

+2

That's a good message, IMO.

teedubya
10-11-2012, 01:29 PM
Seriously though, keeping the heat on Pioli publicly is the best thing. If the idiots still on the fence about Pioli can be swayed to see the truth, then ST sales will probably drop, which in turn would tell Clark his best bet is to rid himself of Pioli this offseason.

Nothing would sell more ST in KC than cleaning house, and grabbing a top ranked QB in the draft.

OK, that's hilarious. Not a good REAL banner... but damn funny.

Incredible Edibles
10-11-2012, 01:32 PM
/GASP - OMG PIOLI, WE CAN SEE TRASH FROM UP HERE! Saveourchiefs.com

I couldnt resist.

the Talking Can
10-11-2012, 01:45 PM
HULK HOGAN HAS A SEX TAPE - SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

Raiderhater
10-11-2012, 01:48 PM
Ok. Look at it this way.

We have demanded that he terminate a multi-million dollar contract on a whim. The least we could do is give him time to tend house, prepare, and plan.

The team can operate a week without a GM and then they have the bye. That gives Clark 2 weeks to do his business thing. Let him do his business man. If Pioli is still around after the Raiders game... then we have a reason to be angry. He is here and he heard us so why not give him the benefit of the doubt? He has to know he would win us back if he fired Pioli.

Seems perfectly reasonable to me.

ghak99
10-11-2012, 01:49 PM

At first I liked it, then I pictured...

Pioli makes a game day decision to start Matt Cassel.

Banner looks dumb.

Egoli laughs.

loochy
10-11-2012, 01:57 PM
How about this:

edit: NM

BourbonMan
10-11-2012, 02:01 PM
When do ST renewals typically go out?

I've been getting my first reminder around the 2nd week of December. I will NOT be renewing..Going on 7 years, just not worth it anymore.

Titty Meat
10-11-2012, 02:08 PM
Fire Pioli Draft A QB - SaveOurChiefs.com

Sofa King
10-11-2012, 02:09 PM

Shows we support our chiefs, just not Pioli or Cassel... which is pretty much correct. Nothing needs said about Crennel. New staff = new coaching staff.

Titty Meat
10-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Yeah but if you come off supporting Quinn and he does decent you can kiss drafting a franchise QB and Pioli probably keeps his job.

The Franchise
10-11-2012, 02:11 PM

Banner looks dumb.

Egoli laughs.

He's already been ruled out.

Tribal Warfare
10-11-2012, 02:12 PM

leave the QB reference out just burn Pioli, the root of the problem.

ghak99

For the next home game?

pr_capone

Banner looks dumb.

Egoli laughs.

We are just talking out loud right now.

I see something like this flying if Quinn is announced as the starter from here on out. I could be completely wrong but I believe that we wont see Cassel again as the starter. I really don't.

Clark heard us and he saw it first hand. The entire stadium booo'ed every single time Cassel was on the field. If he cares about the fans at all, Cassel will never see the field again.

Raiderhater
10-11-2012, 02:13 PM

For the Raiders' game?

The Franchise
10-11-2012, 02:15 PM
For the next home game?

For the Raiders' game?

Meh. I'm dumb.

pr_capone
10-11-2012, 02:18 PM
leave the QB reference out just burn Pioli, the root of the problem.

But then we are not meeting our obligations as fans. We have a new QB and if he starts... the fans have to give him a proper welcome. Show him what Arrowhead should sound like.

I know I am gonna scream my face off.

Titty Meat
10-11-2012, 02:20 PM
But then we are not meeting our obligations as fans. We have a new QB and if he starts... the fans have to give him a proper welcome. Show him what Arrowhead should sound like.

I know I am gonna scream my face off.

Disagree this is just repeating the process of recycling other teams trash.

Tribal Warfare
10-11-2012, 02:22 PM
But then we are not meeting our obligations as fans.

It creates more "classless and deranged" publicity. ESPN will start harping on that shit even more

alnorth
10-11-2012, 02:26 PM

/signed

RustShack
10-11-2012, 02:28 PM
"Sell the Chiefs to an Owner who cares!"

Hammock Parties
10-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Extension = CLARK FAILED. DEAD FRANCHISE.

And it means the movement extends into the offseason indefinitely.

pr_capone
10-11-2012, 02:32 PM

We still want a 1st rd qb. That hasn't changed.

That said... we demanded Cassel gone. What good does it do if we boo the next guy too? We got what we wanted, for now, with Cassel gone. Be happy about it and cheer your damn team while they are in Tampa.

You knew that Quinn was behind Cassel. We asked for Cassel gone... who did you expect to start after him?

Incredible Edibles
10-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Yeah but if you come off supporting Quinn and he does decent you can kiss drafting a franchise QB and Pioli probably keeps his job.

This. Sadly, whether you support Quinn or not, if he does decent, Pioli keeps his Job AND we lose out on a QB in the draft.

J Diddy
10-11-2012, 02:43 PM
need to do a banner that says: Die Hard Day at Arrowhead, Free beer if you were alive the last time the chiefs won a trophy

Titty Meat
10-11-2012, 02:45 PM
Danny Parkins ‏@DannyParkins
Asked national NFL writer about the policy: "I'm clueless on all that." Told him fans would be irate. "He helped save Clark a lot of money."

Reerun_KC
10-11-2012, 02:51 PM
Extension = CLARK FAILED. DEAD FRANCHISE.

And it means the movement extends into the offseason indefinitely.

We have to go straight after the facts that the franchise is dying...

Reerun_KC
10-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Then we need to start tugging on the ticket holders purse strings.

Encourage them not to waste money on a dying product.

Reerun_KC
10-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Extenstion = Betrayal, We deserve better

The Franchise
10-11-2012, 02:58 PM
Fuck you, Clark. new49ersfan.com

Titty Meat
10-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Extenstion = Betrayal, We deserve better

This

Hammock Parties
10-11-2012, 03:04 PM
CLARK DOESN'T CARE? NEITHER DO WE.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-11-2012, 03:10 PM
They draft a Round 1 QB and you all will fall in line like good little soldiers. Bank on it.

Reerun_KC
10-11-2012, 03:11 PM
They draft a Round 1 QB and you all will fall in line like good little soldiers. Bank on it.

Cant wait to see a 1st rd QB learn from a Coach like Crennel...

Dave Lane
10-11-2012, 03:21 PM

If they start Stanzi I'll cheer. Quinn is known trash.

go bo
10-11-2012, 03:29 PM
If they start Stanzi I'll cheer. Quinn is known trash.

hell, if they start a pee wee league qb instead of castle i'll cheer my ass off...

Hammock Parties
10-11-2012, 03:39 PM

They'll draft the wrong one.

Pioli fucks everything up.

He can't even draft a 3-4 DE.

Reerun_KC
10-11-2012, 03:39 PM
hell, if they start a pee wee league qb instead of castle i'll cheer my ass off...They are, Quinn is starting.

bowener
10-11-2012, 04:21 PM
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as fuck, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.

KCUnited
10-11-2012, 04:24 PM
They'll draft the wrong one.

Pioli ****s everything up.

He can't even draft a 3-4 DE.

Or a TE.

10-11-2012, 04:31 PM
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.
don't fuck with the obit column. that would offend a shit ton of people and it is a very classless move.

No newspaper would even allow it anyway.

bowener
10-11-2012, 04:32 PM
don't fuck with the obit column. that would offend a shit ton of people and it is a very classless move.

No newspaper would even allow it anyway.

Alright, how about an ad then? Offensive?

bevischief
10-11-2012, 04:37 PM
How hard would it be to get the KC Chiefs Franchise into the obituary column of the Star? Or maybe an ad near that section that looks like an obit. The day of the service could be held on a home gameday, and list a certain parking lot as the location. I think that would be funny as ****, and you could probably get quite a few drunk pissed assholes to play along too. It would make it a great time to black out arrowhead too.

This is funny as hell.

pr_capone
10-11-2012, 04:39 PM

No way. We should not ever use other people's loss as a vehicle to express contempt for a sports team.

pr_capone
10-11-2012, 04:40 PM

An ad is fine. I've been writing something. I'll post it later.

10-11-2012, 04:40 PM

I'm all for an ad.

Dante84
10-11-2012, 05:23 PM
Holy shit, just made a thread about this.

BigRedChief
10-11-2012, 05:23 PM
This is funny as hell.correct, but this is a PR war going on. You do an obit we are through. Surely you can see this.

Bugeater
10-11-2012, 05:27 PM

This is really, really good.

Ghost of Maslowski
10-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Chiefs fans are legendary for being loud inside Arrowhead Stadium on sundays. That noise provides fuel for the Chiefs, and strikes fear into the hearts of their opponents. I submit to you that the greatest opponent the Chiefs have today is the villainous tyrant, Scott Pioli. Gentlemen, It is time to send him a message that goes a step beyond flying text, and will be impossible for him to ignore.

SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM-HONK TO FIRE PIOLI

Hammock Parties
10-11-2012, 05:34 PM
Oh my god. LMAO

10-11-2012, 05:37 PM
Shit I would love to hear a chorus of FIRE SCOTT the entire damn game.

Bugeater
10-11-2012, 05:40 PM
Chiefs fans are legendary for being loud inside Arrowhead Stadium on sundays. That noise provides fuel for the Chiefs, and strikes fear into the hearts of their opponents. I submit to you that the greatest opponent the Chiefs have today is the villainous tyrant, Scott Pioli. Gentlemen, It is time to send him a message that goes a step beyond flying text, and will be impossible for him to ignore.

This is even better.

scho63
10-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Here's a couple:

"JOB 50% COMPLETE-STILL FIRE PIOLI"

"THANKS HALOTI!"

"HALFWAY TO OUR GOAL"

"ONE STEP CLOSER TO GENO SMITH"

bevischief
10-11-2012, 05:56 PM
correct, but this is a PR war going on. You do an obit we are through. Surely you can see this.

Oh I agree just I just have a dark sense of humor. I am all for the cause.

Tribal Warfare
10-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Here's a couple:

"JOB 50% COMPLETE-STILL FIRE PIOLI"

"THANKS HALOTI!"

"HALFWAY TO OUR GOAL"

"ONE STEP CLOSER TO GENO SMITH"

No QB references, because it will be seen as we were the "villaineous" fans supposedly cheering the injury that took out Cassel which would be harped on by ESPN.

Mr_Tomahawk
10-11-2012, 06:08 PM
-PIOLI IS DESTROYING OUR FRANCHISE-

KCUnited
10-11-2012, 06:12 PM
Pioli Hates BBQ

stonedstooge
10-11-2012, 06:29 PM
FIRE COACH PIOLI

BossChief
10-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Does anyone here have connections with tech N9ne?

Nothing spreads a word as rapidly as a song that mentions a cause or product.

I bet he is aware of saveourchiefs and would love to help out...be is a big Chiefs fan iirc.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 06:46 PM

This is really good.

pr_capone
10-11-2012, 06:50 PM
I updated the ad. Trying to get it back on craigslist.

http://i.imgur.com/AiGNU.jpg

A Salt Weapon
10-11-2012, 06:55 PM
I've been getting my first reminder around the 2nd week of December. I will NOT be renewing..Going on 7 years, just not worth it anymore.

You could make a point with that, write "No Thanks, Return To Sender" on it.
Posted via Mobile Device

jaa1025
10-11-2012, 06:58 PM
Carl Peterson: Miss me yet?--SaveOurChiefs.com (42 Characters)

BossChief
10-11-2012, 07:01 PM
I'd just like them to get the most important point LOUD AND CLEAR that we want our own drafted first round quarterback to root for after this dumpster fire year is over.

Let's start "The Chiefs way" enough with trying to trace over another teams glory.

BossChief
10-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Carl Peterson: Miss me yet?--SaveOurChiefs.com (42 Characters)

:facepalm:

How many times did Carl draft a first round quarterback?

FFS the NFL isnt that hard...draft a premium quarterback and hit a bunch of singles and doubles in the draft.

Profit.

That's it.

It really is.

I don't want anyone that doesn't understand this fundamental aspect if this sport to be running this team.

Carl = Scott

Fuck em both with a rusty fork.

SAUTO
10-11-2012, 07:08 PM

FFS the NFL isnt that hard...draft a premium quarterback and hit a bunch of singles and doubles in the draft.

Profit.

That's it.

It really is.
Need a decent d too. But other than that spot on.

And I mean middle of the road d would work.
Trent would have won more than one super bowl with a defense in the teens
Posted via Mobile Device

bowener
10-11-2012, 07:09 PM

Profit.

That's it.

It really is.

I don't want anyone that doesn't understand this fundamental aspect if this sport to be running this team.

Carl = Scott

Fuck em both with a rusty fork.

Ok, make it easy for Clark then.

Hunt Fire Pioli. Draft Geno. Profit!

jaa1025
10-11-2012, 09:41 PM

Profit.

That's it.

It really is.

Carl = Scott

**** em both with a rusty fork.

I guess it wouldn't work since even you didn't understand the point of it.

alnorth
10-11-2012, 09:51 PM

bump

ComfortablyNumb
10-11-2012, 10:06 PM
I am mainly a lurker, but just contributed my $25 to the cause. I'll contribute again if we come up with a plan that needs more funds. Pioli is a cancer to this team. Cassel is an incompetent doofus who cannot play the position. Hunt needs to feel the pressure. We have suffered long enough.

PR_CAPONE IS OUR SPARTACUS!

Chiefburger
10-11-2012, 10:10 PM

Wow. THIS!

While the crosshairs shouldn't leave Pioli, we could also address the root of the problem: our loyal, dumb fan base who will always let Chunt win.

THE MORE WE GIVE, THE MORE WE LOSE. HONK TO FIRE PIOLI.

WE'RE $PENT. HONK TO FIRE PIOLI! (Plays on economics too)

teedubya
10-11-2012, 10:54 PM
Ok, make it easy for Clark then.

Chunt, Fire Pioli. Draft Geno. Profit!

FYP

bowener
10-11-2012, 11:38 PM
FYP

I approve.

Johnny Vegas
10-12-2012, 12:05 AM
anything to influence the breast cancer awareness month? would like to detract from a personal statement and make a national one dedicated to the ones that are fighting breast cancer.

pr_capone
10-12-2012, 12:21 AM
updated op

*paypal balance. going to hold off on the ads on fb so I have returned the funds into the paypal account. $625 has officially left the account to pay for the plane.

Phobia
10-12-2012, 12:43 AM

Impossible. Against the law. Obits must be sent through a licensed funeral director to be published.

BillSelfsTrophycase
10-12-2012, 12:53 AM
WE LOVE THIS TEAM CLARK NOW SHOW US YOU DO

10-12-2012, 01:26 AM
anything to influence the breast cancer awareness month? would like to detract from a personal statement and make a national one dedicated to the ones that are fighting breast cancer.

you could always ask him to use pink letters. I like the Honk idea though. That could be a fun parking lot if people do it.

notorious
10-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Unfortunatly pink doesn't show very well in the sky, and I don't think we want to see the price of custom letters.

Reerun_KC
10-12-2012, 08:10 AM
EXTENSION = BETRAYAL, SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

simple and to the point.

frankotank
10-12-2012, 08:11 AM

DUH! WTF?

bevischief
10-12-2012, 09:58 AM
EXTENSION = NO FANS, SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

bowener
10-12-2012, 10:09 AM
I can foresee a problem with the "Extension" banners. Will the losers that have their heads in the sand about Pioli even know what the fuck it is about? Just add 2 characters to it.

"Extend Pioli = Betrayal/No Fans! saveourchiefs.com" 38 or 36 Characters

ct
10-12-2012, 10:09 AM
the honk to fire pioli idea is pretty funny.

what if you could convince ticket holders to go into the stadium late, hang back in the parking lot at next home game, and everyone honk for 5 miniutes right at noon, while teh seats remain largely empty for tv broadcast?

Incredible Edibles
10-12-2012, 10:24 AM
the honk to fire pioli idea is pretty funny.

what if you could convince ticket holders to go into the stadium late, hang back in the parking lot at next home game, and everyone honk for 5 miniutes right at noon, while teh seats remain largely empty for tv broadcast?

Thousands of horns going off at the same time for 5 minutes straight?

Epic.

Should get a guy to stand up high somewhere to "conduct" the automobile choir. Haha

A Salt Weapon
10-12-2012, 11:15 AM
What about renting a Ryder or Pensky truck, putting a sign on each side and take it to the game?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
10-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Thousands of horns going off at the same time for 5 minutes straight?

Epic.

Should get a guy to stand up high somewhere to "conduct" the automobile choir. Haha

It is done.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/47GWjBpNzRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://i.imgur.com/3ly7Z.jpg

Chiefburger
10-12-2012, 11:34 AM
It is done.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/47GWjBpNzRA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LMAO this has potential.

bevischief
10-12-2012, 11:47 AM
It is done.

ROFL

RustShack
10-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Does anyone here have connections with tech N9ne?

Nothing spreads a word as rapidly as a song that mentions a cause or product.

I bet he is aware of saveourchiefs and would love to help out...be is a big Chiefs fan iirc.

Remember when he made an Iowa State song?

scho63
10-12-2012, 12:08 PM
This thread has only been up for 12 days and it already has 3,975 Posts and 115,034 views. Is that a ChiefsPlanet record?

A Salt Weapon
10-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Yeah tech9 is a huge chiefs fan. Watched the game with him before his concert up here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Start Croyle
10-12-2012, 01:40 PM
Just use the same banner as last week. That said it all, right?

Paniero
10-12-2012, 02:03 PM
"Patriot Way is 1430 miles east. GTFO"

Pasta Little Brioni
10-12-2012, 02:13 PM

Interdasting :hmmm:

bench_cassel
10-12-2012, 02:13 PM

:thumb:

bench_cassel
10-12-2012, 02:16 PM

This is perfect. the "GTFO" could maybe be altered. This banner would show we want our own identity, we want Pioli out, and we ultimately support the "Chiefs Way."

Get it done PR!

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Just use the same banner as last week. That said it all, right?

See... Cassel is out so..... oh forget it.

Tonka83
10-12-2012, 03:13 PM
Hell just "Pioli GTFO"
Simple and to the point

Pasta Little Brioni
10-12-2012, 03:15 PM
Ta-Tonka

Superbowltrashcan
10-12-2012, 04:45 PM
GO AWAY PATRIOT WAY! NO BRADY BUNCH HERE!

Incredible Edibles
10-12-2012, 05:07 PM
What about: THIS GUY NEEDS TO MAKE A CHANGE!!! with down arrows on it and then fly it over Clark Hunts house. :)

ModSocks
10-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Scott Pioli, if you have even glanced at this thread....The Solution to all of your problems is simple.

Draft a potential franchise QB.

Do whatever it takes.

Trade up.

Just get it done.

Big Chief Homer
10-12-2012, 08:29 PM
NO BRADY BUNCH HERE!

Actually as of sunday........

Easy 6
10-12-2012, 08:31 PM
GOOD LUCK #9 - SUCK AND WE'LL MURDER YOUR ASS TOO!

Incredible Edibles
10-12-2012, 08:50 PM
GOOD LUCK #9 - SUCK AND WE'LL MURDER YOUR ASS TOO!

Wait, did we already murder someone?

pr_capone
10-12-2012, 08:55 PM
a lot of rumors floating around... thought I would address the one I like the best.

If Pioli is gone by the Raiders game:

1. Fly a banner "HOPE RESTORED - ALL HAIL HUNT" at the Raiders game. "HOPE RESTORED - HONK FOR HUNT" (wording will be sorted out later)

2. Promote a free tail gate at the next home game which isn't until next month.

3. Take donations at the tail gate and combine them with the remaining balance from the paypal account after expenses of the tail gate and donate that amount to charity. I was thinking The University of Kansas Cancer Center since that is the one the Chiefs promoted on 10/7.

(4.) If it is announced early enough... we should try to make this happen all on the Raiders game.

Hammock Parties
10-12-2012, 09:01 PM
we should basically get on our knees for clark if this happens

HUNT = GOD

HUNT = HOPE

LADIES: GIVE HUNT YOUR CUNT

AussieChiefsFan
10-12-2012, 09:03 PM
a lot of rumors floating around... thought I would address the one I like the best.

1. Fly a banner "HOPE RESTORED - ALL HAIL HUNT" at the Raiders game. "HOPE RESTORED - HONK FOR HUNT" (wording will be sorted out later)

3. Take donations at the tail gate and combine them with the remaining balance from the paypal account after expenses of the tail gate and donate that amount to charity. I was thinking The University of Kansas Cancer Center since that is the one the Chiefs promoted on 10/7.

(4.) If it is announced early enough... we should try to make this happen all on the Raiders game.
:thumb:
we should basically get on our knees for clark if this happens

HUNT = GOD

HUNT = HOPE

LADIES: GIVE HUNT YOUR CUNT

LMAO

Incredible Edibles
10-12-2012, 09:05 PM

I support all of this. Absolutely 100%.

Hammock Parties
10-12-2012, 09:13 PM
HUNT SIGHED, PIOLI DIED

Hammock Parties
10-12-2012, 09:15 PM
HUNT SAVED OUR CHIEFS.

Incredible Edibles
10-12-2012, 09:19 PM
I just hope the "youre gone" rumor is true. I will believe it when I see it.

JazzzLovr
10-12-2012, 09:52 PM

I LOVE the "Honk for Hunt" idea if he actually takes action. I think it would be great for him to hear a tangible fan reaction.

Also, I had hoped that if there was money left when this is over that it would be donated to charity, so I'm really glad to see that idea posted as well.

Great work, Eric (and all others involved)!