PDA

View Full Version : ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

Raiderhater58
10-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Put me down down for 20

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 05:03 PM
I just put it on twitter and reddit. This should go on tumblr as well but I don't have an account.

I will work on a press release tonight when I get home from work.The reason the media will lap this story up will be it was a true grass roots effort. Passionate fans chip in $5, $10, $20 whatever the could spare to make our voices heard at one aroowhead drive. That has power in the media.

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-01-2012, 05:03 PM
:toast:

Nice work guys. Somtimes this place really kicks ass. I wish I could donate but I'm tapped out at the moment... maybe later down the line if you all keep doing it. I'll be watching for it at any rate and cheering it on.

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Fescoe is saying this will do nothing the only way to send a message is an empty stadium.

You can hope and dream for it to happen, but it won't. By now we'd have more success getting the crowd to chant "Fire Pioli!" like Detroit fans did at every game before Millen ran off.

Phobia
10-01-2012, 05:07 PM
I got $50 for a steak and crab legs dinner.

kcgizmo
10-01-2012, 05:08 PM
I am in sent PM

teedubya
10-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Dude, we need your top notch social media, marketing skills so this hits not just the local media but ESPN.
!http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6Sr9Ul0AyMRljw9J-fhMrA83JfxI494me7ETP6NA9ImJKcikjFhk_I_38Dg

The biggest buzz this will get will be AFTER the banner has flown... and there are images and media of it.

That being said, i contacted a couple media people and directed them to this thread. I'm sure this will get picked up in a few places... probably ESPN and other sports outlets after it flies on Sunday... and after the 20+ point loss.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 05:09 PM
I got $50 for a steak and crab legs dinner.dude, you know how the media works. We need a face to put on the local news to give a voice to this, they have to be good looking, be able to put a sentence together and have a cute baby to hold, step to the plate. :thumb:

headsnap
10-01-2012, 05:10 PM
It's hard to believe that firegregrobinson.com was almost 10 years ago... good times!

put me down for $25... :thumb:

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 05:10 PM
The biggest buzz this will get will be AFTER the banner has flown... and there are images and media of it.

That being said, i contacted a couple media people and directed them to this thread. I'm sure this will get picked up in a few places... probably ESPN and other sports outlets after it flies on Sunday... and after the 20+ point loss.Your the master. Just do what you do all so well sir. :thumb:

clyde05
10-01-2012, 05:11 PM
:toast:

Nice work guys. Somtimes this place really kicks ass. I wish I could donate but I'm tapped out at the moment... maybe later down the line if you all keep doing it. I'll be watching for it at any rate and cheering it on.

This I so much want to donate but not in the position to do so at this time, just glad to see chiefs fans are uniting together!!!

MMXcalibur
10-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Put me down for $20. I need to feel like I'm helping get this shit franchise in the right direction.

ghak99
10-01-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm late to the party, but I'm in for $20. PM me the Paypal info.

Your text works pretty well. If they bench Matt, shorten the banner and fly "We deserve Better - Fire Pioli". If Clark makes it clear Pioli is staying, fly "we deserve better" the rest of the games.

Someone needs to prepare to be the well spoken face of this and emphasize it is a grass roots group effort. It's too easy for Clark & Pioli to slide out of it if people think it's one guy.

CoMoChief
10-01-2012, 05:17 PM
October is a month i need to stretch the dollar. If I wasn't going to the Alabama game this month I'd put down $50. I'll do it next month if this is something that will also be done in the future.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Instead of buying Chiefs merchandise, tickets, jerseys or concessions, Mr. Clark Hunt, the fans are rebelling and buying airplane banners to tell you how much we think you suck. This is beautiful.

acesn8s
10-01-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm already 2 char over limit. :(What changes will be made?

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Instead of buying Chiefs merchandise, tickets, jerseys or concessions, Mr. Clark Hunt, the fans are rebelling and buying airplane banners to tell you how much we think you suck. This is beautiful.There ya go. Thats the power we have. Our teams decisions are made by multi-millionaires without concern for us fans but, we are not powerless, we have a choice, you will listen to our one loud voice.

Phobia
10-01-2012, 05:27 PM
dude, you know how the media works. We need a face to put on the local news to give a voice to this, they have to be good looking, be able to put a sentence together and have a cute baby to hold, step to the plate. :thumb:

Heh. Only thing I have out of those is the cute baby. PR is more than capable. It's his brainchild. I care so little about the Chiefs that I watched the game at my old man's house this Sunday so I wouldn't waste $.74 of electricity powering my bigscreen.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 05:27 PM
How about: Fire Pioli. Bench Cassel. cc Get a Clue!

listopencil
10-01-2012, 05:28 PM
Damn it. Now I'm going to have to hire the guy to fly a banner that says, "Fuck those guys, you're doing a great job!"

Mr. Flopnuts
10-01-2012, 05:29 PM
I will say that here in Branson, we don't work for 2 months out of the year. We have to put money away in October-December to make sure we eat during the winter. That's the ONLY reason I'm not putting my money where my mouth has been the last couple of years.

The Franchise
10-01-2012, 05:29 PM
How about: Fire Pioli. Bench Cassel. cc Get a Clue!

LMAO

teedubya
10-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Talking to Fox 4 on the phone on this. Eric PM me your number and email.

Scorp
10-01-2012, 05:36 PM
CLARK END THE CASSEL/PIOLI EXPERIMENT NOW!

OnTheWarpath15
10-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Found a clue: Fire Pioli! www.chiefsplanet.com

41 characters and you get the website a plug.

Regardless, great work guys. Wish I was in a position to help the next flight.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Fox 4 is all over it. Wants to talk with PR Capone and the owner of the airplane banner company.

We got a story, folks.

chefs fan in omaha
10-01-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm in for 20

The Franchise
Fox 4 is all over it. Wants to talk with PR Capone and the owner of the airplane banner company.

We got a story, folks.

:thumb:

OnTheWarpath15

We got a story, folks.

B-E-A-utiful.

Phobia
10-01-2012, 05:39 PM

We got a story, folks.

Airplane banner should do 3 games for the price of one now that he gets all this press.

SPATCH
10-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Solution: WE DESERVE BETTER #FIREPIOLI #BENCHCASSEL (40 characters)

Get the twittersphere buzzing

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Bill Maas told me what everyones doing is awesome ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
10-01-2012, 05:41 PM

We got a story, folks.

BOOM! You the fuckin man, mang.

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 05:44 PM
Talking to Fox 4 on the phone on this. Eric PM me your number and email.
I take back negative things I said earlier.

This owns so much right now. Keep on keeping on!

AustinChief
10-01-2012, 05:44 PM

We got a story, folks.

PR.. let me know on website stuff ASAP so you'll have an address to plug if you want.... or just get with MartyMac and use SaveOurChiefs.com and of course you can always just use ChiefsPlanet.com but I assume you'll want to have something that is more directly "on target" with your message.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Heh. Only thing I have out of those is the cute baby. PR is more than capable. It's his brainchild. I care so little about the Chiefs that I watched the game at my old man's house this Sunday so I wouldn't waste $.74 of electricity powering my bigscreen.Isnt pr in Wichita? No offense to Pr but shoudnt we have someone local? If PR is local, then done deal.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 05:47 PM
SaveOurChiefs.com is great... I have already seen NON-CP Chiefs fans sharing their content on FB.

Phobia
PR.. let me know on website stuff ASAP so you'll have an address to plug if you want.... or just get with MartyMac and use SaveOurChiefs.com and of course you can always just use ChiefsPlanet.com but I assume you'll want to have something that is more directly "on target" with your message.

Look at the front page of the Lounge. What could be more on target with the message? No additional website needed.

Straight, No Chaser

We got a story, folks.

was thinking this may be better as a surprise, at least for next Sunday. With the media knowing ahead of the game it will certainly leak to Pioli's minions...

bevischief
10-01-2012, 05:48 PM

LMAO

Wow.

BigRedChief
Airplane banner should do 3 games for the price of one now that he gets all this press.yep, we should get a deal.

CoMoChief
awesome

MIAdragon
Isnt pr in Wichita? No offense to Pr but shoudnt we have someone local? If PR is local, then done deal.

agree, you need a local voice.

MIAdragon
10-01-2012, 05:49 PM
Look at the front page of the Lounge. What could be more on target with the message? No additional website needed.

Truth.

BossChief
Why are there some weird circles on the radar around Arrowhead?

BigRedChief
was thinking this may be better as a surprise, at least for next Sunday. With the media knowing ahead of the game it will certainly leak to Pioli's minions...So, its public airspace, they cant stop the flights. The just cant fly directly over Arrowhead, but you cant do that anymore since 9.11.

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Why are there some weird circles on the radar around Arrowhead?

Candy wrapper rings

The Franchise
10-01-2012, 05:51 PM
It leaking this early is great. That way it has enough time to make it around to all of the media and everyone is on the lookout before the game.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 05:52 PM
SaveOurChiefs.com is great... I have already seen NON-CP Chiefs fans sharing their content on FB.yep, it is simple. Flows off the tongue. Easy to remember. It's on message.

Add my vote in +1 :thumb:

siberian khatru
10-01-2012, 05:52 PM
pr is a mack

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 05:54 PM
SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs
SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs SaveOurChiefs.com SaveOurChiefs Fire Pioli Matt Cassel Kirstie Tynes Scott Pioli Romeo Crennel Kansas City Chiefs

SPATCH
was thinking this may be better as a surprise, at least for next Sunday. With the media knowing ahead of the game it will certainly leak to Pioli's minions...

What if pr just disappeared suddenly?

Phobia
Isnt pr in Wichita? No offense to Pr but shoudnt we have someone local? If PR is local, then done deal.

I'd do it if the majority of contributors think that's a good idea but I'm in no way lobbying for the job.

DrunkBassGuitar
Y'all are a bunch of haters.

It's fucking beautiful.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 05:56 PM

I think if fans are gonna get directed somewhere that MIGHT make a difference...we might want to have that place somewhere other than a place where people will be greeted with "rape is fun" and "go fist your grandmother".

Phobia
10-01-2012, 05:57 PM

I don't know why this is a concern to anybody. You don't think a staffer has already sent a link to this thread to Pioli already?

Shox
10-01-2012, 05:57 PM
This is a nice idea, but something needs to happen within the stadium to send a message.

I would suggest a concessions boycott. I realize adult beverages are a huge comfort in getting through a game at Arrowhead these days, but sacrifices are needed.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Solution: WE DESERVE BETTER #FIREPIOLI #BENCHCASSEL (40 characters)

Get the twittersphere buzzingmaybe like teeduya says, the media explosion would come after there is media, you tube of the plane, photos, links to news stories of the grass roots movement. Get the most bang for our buck.

WE FANS DESERVE BETTER! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

40 charectors

Phobia
10-01-2012, 05:58 PM
I think if fans are gonna get directed somewhere that MIGHT make a difference...we might want to have that place somewhere other than a place where people will be greeted with "rape is fun" and "go fist your grandmother".

That's a fine point. We should probably ban a few people for a week prior to any exposure.

Bewbies
10-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Can we put something using the phrase 'sucks the penis' on the banner?

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 06:00 PM
That's a fine point. We should probably ban a few people for a week prior to any exposure.

Too late this thread is all over Twitter already.

Kyle DeLexus
10-01-2012, 06:00 PM
put me down for $10. Not much but can't resist helping the cause.

Red Beans
10-01-2012, 06:01 PM
Pioli and Casserole should be prepared to eat a bowl of dicks, cause they are about to get served. Yyyyyooowwwww!!!!

MIAdragon
10-01-2012, 06:02 PM
I'd do it if the majority of contributors think that's a good idea but I'm in no way lobbying for the job.

:thumb:

BossChief
10-01-2012, 06:06 PM

Maybe a temp change of the tos is worth a mod discussion.

I think you would do a fine job representing us, but I would just hope they wouldn't try to mess with your business.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Maybe a temp change of the tos is worth a mod discussion.

I think you would do a fine job representing us, but I would just hope they wouldn't try to mess with your business.

Fuck that. This place is what it is. I also think we need to maintain the original message.

BENCH CASSEL/FIRE PIOLI

MMXcalibur
10-01-2012, 06:08 PM
maybe like teeduya says, the media explosion would come after there is media, you tube of the plane, photos, links to news stories of the grass roots movement. Get the most bang for our buck.

WE FANS DESERVE BETTER! SAVEOURCHIEFS.COM

40 charectors

I have to disagree. Get the Chief fans message out there: get rid of Cassel and Pioli......NOW!

jspchief
10-01-2012, 06:09 PM
It is an inspired idea, but I agree that a protest outside of One Arrrowhead (with a tip to the media) would be more effective. To be truely effective, the banner would need to be done during the game and picked up on TV.

If you are going to do a banner, I would delete the point about firing Pioli. That isn't going to happen this year. You turn Pioli against us as well. If you just call for the replacement of Cassel (and maybe RAC), then Pioli can get behind it more easily (as can Clark Hunt). Though Casshole has been seen as Pioli's golden boy, if there is a fan riot, he can use that as an excuse to agree with Hunt to select a QB in the first round next year.

Pioli's failings have been the 2009 draft, as seeing Cassel with ill-founded rose colored glasses. Otherwise, he has drafted fairly well and has done okay with recent free agent signings. His selection of RAC as head coach is understandable. I supported it at the time. Now it is clear that it was a mistake.

Again, Pioli does not get fired this year (regardless of what Babb and Mellinger chant). It is better to focus on getting rid of the most important failing of the organization -- Cassel. The second biggest failing, I hate to say, is Crennel. Focus on the most important and don't dilute the message by spreading the hate too broadly.

Thanks for your input, Scott.

MIAdragon
This is a nice idea, but something needs to happen within the stadium to send a message.

I would suggest a concessions boycott. I realize adult beverages are a huge comfort in getting through a game at Arrowhead these days, but sacrifices are needed.

Do they allow banners to be strung up inside the stadium?

Mr. Flopnuts
Just my two cents worth since I'm not chipping in any cash.

jspchief

No.

And they will take away signs they don't like.

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 06:12 PM
No.

And they will take away signs they don't like.
Yeah, they definitely will take away signs they dislike. We had our fire Herm and Carl signs taken away and were threatened to be removed from Arrowhead 4 years ago.

BigRedChief
Too late this thread is all over Twitter already.and facebook

Old Dog

As long as he can represent us, why would it matter? The Chiefs have always been a "regional" team.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 06:13 PM

They used to allow them as long as they didn't cover any of the ring of honor names or other pertinent info.

Not sure about nowadays.

Chief_For_Life58
10-01-2012, 06:14 PM
just got home from work. where we at with this? we should vote on the banner shouldnt we? or are we set on "we deserve better. fire pioli. Cut cassel" ??? I think it def needs to be cut cassel not bench...I dont want that cancer on this team anymore

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 06:14 PM
Fuck that. This place is what it is. I also think we need to maintain the original message.

BENCH CASSEL/FIRE PIOLII like it too. Just trying to be all adult like and post what may be best in the long run.

MIAdragon
10-01-2012, 06:15 PM
They used to allow them as long as they didn't cover any of the ring of honor names or other pertinent info.

Not sure about nowadays.

Id chip in for one of those if they're allowed.

AustinChief
I have to disagree. Get the Chief fans message out there: get rid of Cassel and Pioli......NOW!

I liked the "bench Cassel today, fire Pioli tomorrow" message. Either way, it's PR's baby... we should just be happy he had the balls to get this done!

Bewbies
Name change to Bench Cassel/Fire Pioli Lounge?

BigMeatballDave
LMAO

THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!

Swanman
10-01-2012, 06:16 PM
I am a bit late to the party, but put me down for 50. Very great job to all involved.

MIAdragon
10-01-2012, 06:16 PM
Yeah, they definitely will take away signs they dislike. We had our fire Herm and Carl signs taken away and were threatened to be removed from Arrowhead 4 years ago.

Well that sucks..... How about a run of T Shirts for CP members going to the games.

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 06:17 PM
just got home from work. where we at with this? we should vote on the banner shouldnt we? or are we set on "we deserve better. fire pioli. Cut cassel" ??? I think it def needs to be cut cassel not bench...I dont want that cancer on this team anymore

PR has already reached his fundraising goal.

610 sports mentioned this thread/idea during the rush hour drive show.

Fox 4 is going to interview PR & the guy flying the banner.

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 06:18 PM
The best way to make a point in the game is to get a chant going.

Pioli's badly dressed henchmen can't get after 50k+ fans at once for chanting Fire Pioli.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 06:18 PM
As long as he can represent us, why would it matter? The Chiefs have always been a "regional" team.It's about making it easy on the media. They wont drive to wichita. But if a station is owned by a another station in the same company in pr's city, he could do the taping there and they would broadcast it on KC as if they were doing the interview.

They did that with m group of Chief fans in Tampa. If you didnt know better you thought I was live on channel 4 but in reality I read answers into a camera and they sent the video to KC.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 06:19 PM
I liked the "bench Cassel today, fire Pioli tomorrow" message. Either way, it's PR's baby... we should just be happy he had the balls to get this done!

Yeah, baby.

SAUTO
10-01-2012, 06:20 PM

BENCH CASSEL/FIRE PIOLI
This. And I feel you on the "saving now for winter"...
Posted via Mobile Device

MIAdragon
10-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Where is the Piloi Sorry gif? THAT needs to be printed on a T

teedubya
10-01-2012, 06:21 PM
OK, I talked with Fox 4 and told them "Chiefsplanet is a 12 year forum for Chiefs fans from all over the world... and the banner idea got funded and organized here. Other groups of chiefs fans are voicing their displeasure with sites popping up like http://SaveOurChiefs.com and many other facebook groups. People are becoming very, very vocal in this social age, and expressing their choice to be a fan or not. LOL."

They said they are doing a video news story on it, probably the 10pm tonight or tomorrow night... and most likely an accompanying story on their website, that will have the video on it.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 06:24 PM
I liked the "bench Cassel today, fire Pioli tomorrow" message. Either way, it's PR's baby... we should just be happy he had the balls to get this done!Agreed :thumb:

Chief_For_Life58
OK, I talked with Fox 4 and told them "Chiefsplanet is a 12 year forum for Chiefs fans from all over the world... and the banner idea got funded and organized here. Other groups of chiefs fans are voicing their displeasure with sites popping up like http://SaveOurChiefs.com and many other facebook groups. People are becoming very, very vocal in this social age, and expressing their choice to be a fan or not. LOL."

They said they are doing a video news story on it, probably the 10pm tonight or tomorrow night... and most likely an accompanying story on their website, that will have the video on it.
this is awesome.

Hammock Parties
Maybe we could pay someone to release a hot air balloon and hope the air currents carry it over Arrowhead. THERE MUST BE A WAY.

Chief_For_Life58
10-01-2012, 06:25 PM
PR has already reached his fundraising goal.

610 sports mentioned this thread/idea during the rush hour drive show.

Fox 4 is going to interview PR & the guy flying the banner.

YES YES AND MORE YESSSS!!

BossChief
10-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Teedubya...give them the facebook message that's in MIAdragons sig as part of the driving force for the revolt.

Also the lies about the qb competition that was supposed to happen

Letting Orton walk...not persuing Jason Campbell, David Gerrard, or anybody but a guy (Quinn) that is knowingly worse than Cassel.

MIAdragon
10-01-2012, 06:26 PM

Someone PLEASE record this for those of us not privileged enough to watch it.

AustinChief

Well done man! Actually, better than well done... just freakin PERFECT!

Molitoth
Maybe we could pay someone to release a hot air balloon and hope the air currents carry it over Arrowhead. THERE MUST BE A WAY.

Maybe we can pay some thug to go graffiti the Metlife blimp with "Cassel is shit".

A Salt Weapon
Awesome, way to go PR.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bearcat

I agree for future games, but this is a great way to grab the media's attention and raise general awareness of the movement... then once they have the fans' attention, it would be cool to organize events like a concession boycott, walkout, etc.

BryanBusby

Pigeon carriers to drop leaflets that contain the message of Fire Pioli

BossChief
10-01-2012, 06:29 PM
We need to also make sure that this makes it's way to Dallas news ouets so it will be in the paper Clark Hunt reads.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 06:29 PM

They said they are doing a video news story on it, probably the 10pm tonight or tomorrow night... and most likely an accompanying story on their website, that will have the video on it.and the master begins his work.:thumb:

BossChief
10-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Together is Powerful

Indeed

Titty Meat
We need to also make sure that this makes it's way to Dallas news ouets so it will be in the paper Clark Hunt reads.

Show this to the Chiefs ambassadors and friends of the Hunts.

MMXcalibur
Skywriting!!! Let this message hover over the stadium all afternoon!

mikeyis4dcats.
10-01-2012, 06:32 PM
better than walkouts, etc would be a brown bag deal like Cleveland fans used to do. Something that is visible and gets on tv (hopefully). So what, people walk out all the time - not enough visibility. And no one will ever know concession sales are down.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Together is Powerful

IndeedSocial media can be powerful stuff.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 06:37 PM
HEY PIOLI, ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS YOUR FUCKING JOB.

PUSSY

jspchief
10-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Hopefully the various "fan displeasure outlets" can coordinate a little so a singular message can have the largest impact.

If this continues to build, a coordinated effort with each successive game.

Keep the message clean enough to appeal to the masses. For example a "blackout" where fans attending the game all wear black as a reminder to Clark of what will happen to attendance if this team continues its course.

I also think its important to keep a message of general player support. We still (mostly) love the guys out there playing their hearts out. I get the need to single Cassel out, but ultimately I want the players to realize we support them and this is directed at the FO. I think that will be more likely to appeal to the masses.

KCUnited
10-01-2012, 06:41 PM
A blackout for the funeral of Arrowhead.

Chief_For_Life58
10-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Hopefully the various "fan displeasure outlets" can coordinate a little so a singular message can have the largest impact.

If this continues to build, a coordinated effort with each successive game.

Keep the message clean enough to appeal to the masses. For example a "blackout" where fans attending the game all wear black as a reminder to Clark of what will happen to attendance if this team continues its course.

I also think its important to keep a message of general player support. We still (mostly) love the guys out there playing their hearts out. I get the need to single Cassel out, but ultimately I want the players to realize we support them and this is directed at the FO. I think that will be more likely to appeal to the masses.

I definitely agree but it really seems like our players dont even care anymore...they know. theyre not fucking stupid. theyre not gonna give it 110% for a shit qb like cassel. this season is over for us already

A Salt Weapon
10-01-2012, 06:47 PM
How about next we get a crop duster to fly over Arrowhead and drop 60,000 candy wrappers on the field.
Posted via Mobile Device

DTLB58
10-01-2012, 06:48 PM
For both home games so far this season fans have tweeted pics of Clark in the Parking lot at their tailgate.

Anyone at the game keep an eye out for him to show him the banner. :LOL:

CoMoChief
This is just fucking awesome.

Titty Meat
Hey PR people on twitter are asking if they can donate cash. Suggestions on what to tell them?

jspchief
10-01-2012, 06:51 PM
I definitely agree but it really seems like our players dont even care anymore...they know. theyre not fucking stupid. theyre not gonna give it 110% for a shit qb like cassel. this season is over for us already

Oh I know. The entire team is a mess. But its not like the fanbase wants another roster flush like the Herm era.

But I think a secondary message that we still support the players (Cassel excluded) has the best chance of garnering the most fan support. Even the most diehard fans might find it easier to rail against Crennel, Pioli, and Hunt if they feel like they aren't turning their back on guys like Charles, Hali, and Berry.

If the goal is for this movement to have the loudest voice, you have to have a message that the majority of fans are willing to speak.

wazu
10-01-2012, 06:51 PM
I'm so proud to be a member of this awesome site.

Bewbies
10-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Maybe we will get an avalanche of n00bs... Hopefully truefans and we can educate on the value of the QB position in the modern NFL. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v3rhQc666Sg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SomeRandomGirl
10-01-2012, 06:56 PM
We'd be in for $10. I know it's not a lot, but husband is furloughed again, so it's all we can budget in at the moment and we both love the idea.

jspchief
10-01-2012, 06:57 PM
Maybe we will get an avalanche of n00bs... Hopefully truefans and we can educate on the value of the QB position in the modern NFL. :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v3rhQc666Sg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This why CP shouldn't be the rallying point. This place is not suited for mass consumption.

alnorth
10-01-2012, 06:58 PM
better than walkouts, etc would be a brown bag deal like Cleveland fans used to do. Something that is visible and gets on tv (hopefully). So what, people walk out all the time - not enough visibility. And no one will ever know concession sales are down.

yep, walkouts and boycotts don't work. (at least for getting attention, obviously businesses might respond to boycotts) You need something visible, that doesn't require sound (since a reporter will be talking over you anyway, and writers will want to paint a picture). So, flying banners work as would similar, visual, ideas.

Priest31kc
10-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Broke as hell right now, but will hopefully be able to donate some if we do it again for the Raiders game.

I like BENCH CASSEL/FIRE PIOLI...simple & to the point.

Oh and I just want to say, this site is freakin awesome! Proud to be a member here too for 4 years, wish I joined sooner. By far the best forum on the interwebz.

Buck
10-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Holy shit....

Mad Props, Chiefs fans. Especially you pr_capone.

Straight, No Chaser
10-01-2012, 07:05 PM

This is perfect idea to get things started. I don't think this team has hit bottom yet, so there's still time left to go dirty.
I would not post chiefsplanet.com on the banner/billboard. Might only be me but, many who support the team may not understand "Go fist your Grandma" and "Die in a AIDS fire" in the threads linked from the first page of the Lounge.

Bewbies
This why CP shouldn't be the rallying point. This place is not suited for mass consumption.

Totally agree.

Bewbies
If this runs again for the next game I'm down.

Chiefspants
10-01-2012, 07:11 PM
This is amazing, I don't have any cash at the present time (I just got a new job), but I will definitely chip in if you do this at future home games. Apparently our voices of discontent has not yet been appreciated, and until Cassel and Pioli both have arrowhead in the rearview mirrors, I would love to help out with this effort as many times as possible.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 07:21 PM
This is perfect idea to get things started. I don't think this team has hit bottom yet, so there's still time left to go dirty.
I would not post chiefsplanet.com on the banner/billboard. Might only be me but, many who support the team may not understand "Go fist your Grandma" and "Die in a AIDS fire" in the threads linked from the first page of the Lounge.

I feel the same way. The message itself can be ignored/dismissed easier if something that isn't understood is one of the first things seen on the site.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 07:22 PM
OK, I run a Facebook group of KC Comedians... uh, on Facebook. :-) And a couple of them have asked if we should have a Chiefs/Roast. There are about 200 comedians in the group... and they asked this:

What if we get some comics together and do a roast of the Chiefs/Pioli/Hunt/etc. Spread it amongst the Chiefs boards/communities and charge cover at the door and donate it for breast cancer or something like that... We get a cardboard cutout of Cassel or Pioli or whatever and put it in the chair. Then comics come up with original takes to blast the team and roast them.

LMAO. If some of you guys want to get up and rail on them, as well. Let me know. I think I'm going to explore this. It could be epic.

MIAdragon
10-01-2012, 07:24 PM
OK, I run a Facebook group of KC Comedians... uh, on Facebook. :-) And a couple of them have asked if we should have a Chiefs/Roast. There are about 200 comedians in the group... and they asked this:

LMAO. If some of you guys want to get up and rail on them, as well. Let me know. I think I'm going to explore this. It could be epic.

YES pls!!

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-01-2012, 07:26 PM
This thing is becoming a monster LMAO

Buck
10-01-2012, 07:27 PM

If this shit keeps rolling you guys could get your own 30 for 30 someday!

BossChief
10-01-2012, 07:28 PM

Anybody know how to get ahold of Hamas?

siberian khatru
10-01-2012, 07:30 PM
If you come up a little short in the end, pr, PM me and I'll chip in what I can on this round.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 07:30 PM
It would be hard to gauge how many people might show up to the "Roast of the Chiefs"... almost need to know who's coming to see how big of a venue we'd need.

There are some funny, funny mofos in the KC comedy scene.... and this thing could be awesome.

I wonder where we could get a full size cardboard, Pioli, Hunt or Cassel? LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever
10-01-2012, 07:38 PM
It would be hard to gauge how many people might show up to the "Roast of the Chiefs"... almost need to know who's coming to see how big of a venue we'd need.

There are some funny, funny mofos in the KC comedy scene.... and this thing could be awesome.

I wonder where we could get a full size cardboard, Pioli, Hunt or Cassel? LMAO

Most print shops can do that.

Bugeater
10-01-2012, 07:41 PM
Well done pr. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

In58men
10-01-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm going to the Thursday night KC @ SD game. I was thinking about making a sign.

Any suggestions?

SAUTO
10-01-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm going to the Thursday night KC @ SD game. I was thinking about making a sign.

Any suggestions?
CAN IT BE A BILLBOARD?
Posted via Mobile Device

In58men
10-01-2012, 07:47 PM
CAN IT BE A BILLBOARD?
Posted via Mobile Device

I would love to take a billboard into the stadium

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Josh Looney is the man! "lopsided home losses have to stop."

Bugeater
10-01-2012, 07:50 PM

Any suggestions?
http://oi50.tinypic.com/15f0fue.jpg

Jiu Jitsu Jon
10-01-2012, 07:52 PM
How much to add "P.S. - Reggie, bench Rolondo McClain"?

Wouldn't make much sense during the Ravens games but could be flown during the two Raiders vs. Chiefs games.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-01-2012, 07:52 PM
So long PeeWee!!

BryanBusby
10-01-2012, 07:57 PM

Any suggestions?

MATT CASSEL MAKES MY NOSE BLEED AT RANDOM

threebag
10-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Fuck benching Cassel cut the motherfucker

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Holy fuck.... we broke $1k.

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 08:05 PM
Holy ****.... we broke $1k.

Hey dude I have people asking on Twitter how they can donate

Planetman
10-01-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm curious as to what the reaction would be if Cassel and company played out of their minds and everything that could go wrong for the Ravens DID go wrong and we win in a 49-0 blowout?

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Hey dude I have people asking on Twitter how they can donate

I just created a paypal acct for this. They can donate to

saveourchiefs@cox.net

Make sure they mark it as personal - gift.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 08:08 PM
If we REALLY want to do something big for the next phase of SaveOurChiefs... we could do an Indiegogo.com or a Kickstarter to fund a project with help from ALL OF Chiefs Nation.

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I'm curious as to what the reaction would be if Cassel and company played out of their minds and everything that could go wrong for the Ravens DID go wrong and we win in a 49-0 blowout?

It doesn't change a single thing. It is like winning against GB last season. Where the fuck did that get us?

TJR1486
10-01-2012, 08:10 PM
put me down for $20

JoeyChuckles
10-01-2012, 08:11 PM
We're not gonna take it. No!

Planetman
10-01-2012, 08:12 PM
It doesn't change a single thing. It is like winning against GB last season. Where the **** did that get us?
I was thinking more along the lines of bad press but I agree with your premise.

JoeyChuckles
10-01-2012, 08:14 PM
I want to donate, but since the plane is covered, I'm in for the next thing. And there has to be a next thing.

It's Arrowhead Spring.

dmahurin
10-01-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm looking up billboard companies and from what I'm seeing a billboard could be had from 300 to 1000 depending on location, size, content etc.

Swanman
10-01-2012, 08:17 PM
If we REALLY want to do something big for the next phase of SaveOurChiefs... we could do an Indiegogo.com or a Kickstarter to fund a project with help from ALL OF Chiefs Nation.

If the fans are pissed off enough, we could raise more than Ouya. A guy can dream, anyway.

jspchief
10-01-2012, 08:18 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of bad press but I agree with your premise.

There are a dozen posters on this site that could write that press release in their sleep.

DaFace
10-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Heh...this is kind of awesome. Nice work.

Swanman
10-01-2012, 08:19 PM
I'm looking up billboard companies and from what I'm seeing a billboard could be had from 300 to 1000 depending on location, size, content etc.

I am thinking the batch of money over the 625 could be put toward a billboard if the price is right. That could be phase 2 of the KC Purge. Flying a banner for another home game is fine, but I think it would be cool to roll out a billboard to follow up the banner if it could get done quickly enough.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Ha, would love to see the look on Cassel's face reading this.

BossChief
10-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Haha

We might need to have a "PLEASE DRAFT A FIRST ROUND QUARTERBACK" one, next.

jspchief
10-01-2012, 08:21 PM
What billboard companies operate in KC?

I might have a connection.

JoeyChuckles
10-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Can I get a hash tag on "Arrowhead Spring"?

BossChief
10-01-2012, 08:25 PM
I am thinking the batch of money over the 625 could be put toward a billboard if the price is right. That could be phase 2 of the KC Purge. Flying a banner for another home game is fine, but I think it would be cool to roll out a billboard to follow up the banner if it could get done quickly enough.

That cost is likely only for the usage of space, not the actual paper sign itself.

Exoter175
Plugged on facebook, twitter, and a number of other local community forums with the paypal info. Hopefully we can get enough donations on this drive to setup a deal for the rest of the year, or until we get our way. I know people are talking billboards right now, but it really isn't all that affordable to do so, besides news clips of a banner being flown around arrowhead are far more dramatic than a billboard on i35 or i70. PR/whoever talking to the pilot, any chance you can get a discounted rate to cover the rest of the home games this year up front? Assuming we have enough of a pool to cover it?

Rain Man
This is hilarious.

Would you consider going with, "Winning is everything. It's not the Pioli thing"

Pasta Little Brioni
10-01-2012, 08:27 PM
How much for an image of "PeeWee Cassel" on the thing?

AustinChief
10-01-2012, 08:28 PM
That cost is likely only for the usage of space, not the actual paper sign itself.

Screw the paper, get Stevieray to paint us a mural up there!

In58men
10-01-2012, 08:32 PM
BILLBOARD!!!!!!!!!!

BossChief
10-01-2012, 08:33 PM
Screw the paper, get Stevieray to paint us a mural up there!

Can I donate the 50 I promised to CP and have you forward the payment to PR?

My laptop is dead and I'm having trouble sending the funds.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 08:36 PM
LOL

Who is responsible for this?

https://twitter.com/FirePioli

AustinChief
10-01-2012, 08:37 PM

My laptop is dead and I'm having trouble sending the funds.

No problem, just let me know, I'll confirm it here

Chiefspants
10-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Nice, even his wikipedia page is starting to note his futility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Pioli

Pioli served as Director, and later Vice President of Player Personnel for the Patriots from 2001 to 2008 helping the Patriots franchise win three Super Bowl championships, and the NFL's only 16-0 regular season to date. However, because of the Chiefs middling success during his time with the team, his management style has received intense scrutiny from journalists and fans alike.[1]

Frazod
10-01-2012, 08:45 PM
I'll shoot you $20 for this. PM me the details. :thumb:

Edit: Just saw the details are in the topic. Cash sent.

Simply Red
PR Capone - You're a really smart guy, excellent idea. I'll throw $20 - but let me get this $140 in that is owned for sales, so that i don't have to hit my Chase acct.

BossChief
No problem, just let me know, I'll confirm it here

Done

Simply Red
10-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Nice, even his wikipedia page is starting to note his futility.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Pioli

LMAO

BossChief
10-01-2012, 08:48 PM
This turned out a hell of a lot more doable that the full page ad in the star I suggested right after the game that would have been around 10k.

ChiTown
10-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Sent the dough. Feels good. Can't wait to se this shit in action. Thanks again for taking the lead on this, PR.

Priest31kc
10-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Haha

We might need to have a "PLEASE DRAFT A FIRST ROUND QUARTERBACK" one, next.

This

dmahurin
10-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Just sent $10. Lets get this bird in the air.

RunKC
10-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Forget about Cassel in this banner. Go after Pioli. He is the one who deserves this.

Once Pioli is fired Cassel will be gone. Trickle down effect.

Make it simple with something like: WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI!

AustinChief
10-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Done

And done, forwarded on to saveourchiefs@cox.net

wazu
10-01-2012, 08:58 PM
Forget about Cassel in this banner. Go after Pioli. He is the one who deserves this.

This actually makes a lot of sense. One message. One source of accountability being assigned.

hometeam
10-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Cody, you have sent $10.00 USD to *** ******.

Im so ready~

Chiefspants

http://mlblogssfdiamondgirl.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/joker-clapping.gif

I second this, let's go after the real problem here.

Easy 6
Just had to say that i think this is THE coolest thing i've ever heard of here... MUCH better than a dull board that people drive by so many times that they become desensitized to it.

An actual, gameday, moving sign that cant be stopped by piolis pull & sure to gain tv coverage.

SPATCH
10-01-2012, 09:03 PM
I was thinking of making a Matt Cassel novelty account on Twitter... but I'm starting to think that this guy is starting to effect my personal life a little more than is healthy.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Lol nice. What will the banner say?

hometeam
10-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Anyone want to take bets on how much Piolis minions will offer up as a bribe to the pilot?

ohhhh i hope they do and he straight tells the media~

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2012, 09:05 PM
God is clearly at work, here. LMAO. Well done, PR. You have gone beyond the typical fruitless moaning of fandom and have stepped up to try and do SOMETHING to make a difference. To you and all who have donated, you represent the best of Chiefs Planet.

ILChief
10-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Cassel must be in the banner

Chiefspants
10-01-2012, 09:07 PM

No, focus on the original sin, that's definitely Pioli.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 09:07 PM

My laptop is dead and I'm having trouble sending the funds.you can send to the same paypal I set up for the bash.

AustinChief
10-01-2012, 09:09 PM
you can send to the same paypal I set up for the bash.

I already got his $50 and forwarded it to PR... but thanks!

Chiefs Pantalones
10-01-2012, 09:10 PM

I agree. Both should be in the banner.

ghak99
10-01-2012, 09:10 PM
LOL

Who is responsible for this?

https://twitter.com/FirePioli

LMAO

SuperChief
10-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Together is Powerful, ladies and gents :)

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Jason Whitlock ‏@WhitlockJason

Im in! RT “@Burt2Burt: Chiefs fans to fly banner over stadium http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510&page=8 …

Dayze
10-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Please god let the plane work, and let the weather work. I've never asked for anything, so please make this happen.

Third Eye
10-01-2012, 09:17 PM

Im in! RT “@Burt2Burt: Chiefs fans to fly banner over stadium http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510&page=8 …

Well, good stuff Jwhit.

Dayze
10-01-2012, 09:18 PM
We could get the save our chiefs thing going and post GoChiefs Delclaration of Independence, along with other awesome stats such as blowouts etc. I think 95% of the fan base are blissfully ignorant

And we know the likes of the moronic Solomon Wilcotts and other shills for the NFL sure as fuck won't mention anything truthful about the Chiefs ineptitude.

HemiEd
Will do when I get home. Still at work.
You should have the money.

BossChief
Over under on how many posts this thread gets until it gets put in the HOC?

I think around 2200 or so.

We are just getting started.

Hammock Parties
10-01-2012, 09:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/p7736.jpg

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 09:25 PM
I already got his $50 and forwarded it to PR... but thanks!My $50 is also on the way.

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Occupy Arrowhead's Airspace, not Arrowhead.

BigRedChief
10-01-2012, 09:26 PM

Im in! RT “@Burt2Burt: Chiefs fans to fly banner over stadium http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510&page=8 …Doesnt Whitlock have a shitload of twitter followers?

ShowtimeSBMVP
10-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Doesnt Whitlock have a shitload of twitter followers?

Around 143,000

dmahurin
10-01-2012, 09:28 PM

143+ thousand

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Both Whitlock and Teedubya have more followers than the Chiefs, and they're both promoting it.

Scott Pilgrim
10-01-2012, 09:29 PM

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 09:29 PM

Yes thats the original tweet I sent out. 610 & Arrowhead Pride both re-tweeted it. Once Arrowhead Pride retweeted I swear about 50 others Re-tweeted it within half an hour and a handful of people were asking how do they donate lol

teedubya
10-01-2012, 09:30 PM
What about we continue to get donations for a billboard NEAR the stadiums on I-70 somewhere... or I-435.

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18 Get a Clue

This gives us 6 weeks to prepare? Thoughts?

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 09:31 PM
What about we continue to get donations for a billboard NEAR the stadiums on I-70 somewhere... or I-435.

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18

How much would the billboard cost?

Third Eye
10-01-2012, 09:31 PM

I'm assuming that has something to do with 1100 guests currently visiting.

Titty Meat
10-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Man now people are re-tweeting where you can donate money for this lol PR you're a fucking genius for this

ghak99
10-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Just tossed my cash in the hat. I'll pass the address to a few friends who should be good for dropping a few bucks into it.

Scott Pilgrim
fleet of planes?

Dayze
Just so we're clear. This place owns.

Are we clear?
(nicholson in A Few Good Men)

Frazod
10-01-2012, 09:37 PM
Too bad we can't hire a B2 out of Whiteman to bomb Pioli's house.

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 09:41 PM

And also fund another banner. Empty Stadium Blackout Nov 18 Get a Clue

I sent an info request to the people who manage this particular billboard.

http://www.oohcenter.com/Billboard_at_I_435_and_I_70_ES_Kansas_City,MO__x2kpxdbkl238cb19cb.aspx

http://i.imgur.com/qNph3.jpg

Didn't hear back from them. I'll call them on Wed and get a quote.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Man now people are re-tweeting where you can donate money for this lol PR you're a ****ing genius for this

Dunno, but The Oatmeal dude got 1.3 million dollars to fund the Tesla Museum. (http://theoatmeal.com/blog/tesla_museum).. I'm sure if Chiefsplanet had to come up with $5-10k for a full on campaign... I'd bet the funds would come in.

After they see the crowdsourced social grassroots campaign launch on Sunday. The Clark and Pioli may finally learn that you can't alienate your fans, your former players and field shit talent on the field year after year and get away with it without hearing from Chiefs Nation.

The owner keeps taking the Chiefs fans cash back to Dallas. Clark and his companies are getting money from the fans directly and through city, county and state taxes. Money is flowing into Texas thanks to Clarky.

And all of the Royals fans cash goes to Mr. Walmart who lives in Arkansas.

Both of our two major league owners live out of town. They don't CARE enough about KC to even LIVE in KC. And SportingKC has passionate owners and championship trophies and playoff races and excitement.

Bah ****ing humbug, Chiefs. The whole city is finally getting the clue. it's our choice, afterall.

pimpchief
10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm still willing to crash a plane into piolis box our maybe even house if you guys can pony up the $$.

Chiefspants
10-01-2012, 09:43 PM
Dunno, but The Oatmeal dude got 1.3 million dollars to fund the Tesla Museum...

After they see the crowdsourced social grassroots campaign. They will finally learn that you can't alienate your fans, your former players and field shit talent on the field year after year, while the value of your franchise keeps growing... and the owner keeps taking the Chiefs fans cash back to Dallas.

Clark and his companies are getting money from the fans directly and through city, county and state taxes. Money is flowing into Texas thanks to Clarky.

And all of the Royals fans cash goes to Mr. Walmart who lives in Arkansas.

Both of our two major league owners live out of town. They don't CARE enough about KC to even LIVE in KC. And SportingKC has passionate owners and championship trophies and playoff races and excitement.

Bah ****ing humbug, Chiefs. The whole city is getting the clue.

Teed! You're back!!

BossChief
10-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Hey PR...

What will it say?

CaliforniaChief
10-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Shit, maybe we can just go ahead and buy the team in a few weeks.

KS Smitty
10-01-2012, 09:46 PM

Unfortunately, thanks to Clark getting that last CBA agreed to, there will be no more publicly owned NFL teams.

Hammock Parties
10-01-2012, 09:47 PM
Around 143,000

http://i.imgur.com/EgmM7.gif

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Hey PR...

What will it say?

The banner?

WE DESERVE BETTER! FIRE PIOLI - BENCH CASSEL

Frazod

We could certainly pool enough money if the price was based on their performance.

BossChief
Consistently compete for last place? (instead of consistently compete for championships)

Dayze
10-01-2012, 09:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EgmM7.gif

LMAO.

teedubya
10-01-2012, 10:04 PM
PR has this been submitted to Reddit yet? If not, let's do it in the morning.

If so, what is the link? We should do it in text and have the link included... you can generate more comments and interest that way.

Sunday after the game might be a good time to submit something, as well... With the CP audience we should be able to get some upvotes.

hometeam
10-01-2012, 10:04 PM
I believe it is on reddit, not sure where though. Ill find it and post it let see if we can upvote it to the top

hometeam
10-01-2012, 10:05 PM
http://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/10sb18/we_deserve_better_fire_pioli_bench_cassel_banner/

its on the chiefs reddit. Shuold go on the NFL reddit as well.

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 10:05 PM
PMs sent to everyone who posted they wanted to donate.

It was suggested that I post *PAID* next to the user names on the OP but I'm not sure it is feasible. Unless people tag it on the donation, I'm not gonna have an idea who they are and I now have donations coming via reddit, fb, and twitter.

I will trust that people will abide by their word. If I come up short... I'll make up the diff.

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 10:06 PM
PR has this been submitted to Reddit yet? If not, let's do it in the morning.

If so, what is the link? We should do it in text and have the link included... you can generate more comments and interest that way.

Sunday after the game might be a good time to submit something, as well... With the CP audience we should be able to get some upvotes.

http://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/comments/10sb18/we_deserve_better_fire_pioli_bench_cassel_banner/

Frazod
10-01-2012, 10:07 PM
I already paid, goddammit! Put me on the list!

dmahurin
10-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Just sent $10. Lets get this bird in the air.

My email is same as my username.

Dayze
10-01-2012, 10:13 PM

LMAO
I just set up my PP act for the first time. Apparently I have to confirm the small deposits they made. I'll check our acct tomorrow, and donate once my acct is done.

I want my gd name up there too. !
:D

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 10:16 PM

Done... sorry I missed you meng. I was doing this mostly at work between calls and on my break. I prolly missed some others.

LMAO
I just set up my PP act for the first time. Apparently I have to confirm the small deposits they made. I'll check our acct tomorrow, and donate once my acct is done.

I want my gd name up there too. !
:D

It already is up there! :p

pr_capone
10-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Slightly changed the format. I have actual funds in paypal acct and I have a list of CP pledges.

If I missed your pledge on the OP, shoot me a PM please. I'm not out to hurt anyone's feelings. Well... anyone here anyway. :evil:

Frazod
10-01-2012, 10:19 PM
You know, this is basically a ChiefsPlanet declaration of war. I wonder if Pioli will react to it?

CoMoChief
10-01-2012, 10:22 PM
You know, this is basically a ChiefsPlanet declaration of war. I wonder if Pioli will react to it?

If there is at least double the amount that we have now, and if this hits the news like some have said, then I bet the Chiefs may come out w/ some kind of statement. Esp, if ESPN gets their hands on it LMAO

I'm all for the Nov.18th total Blackout game.

Dayze
10-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Done... sorry I missed you meng. I was doing this mostly at work between calls and on my break. I prolly missed some others.

It already is up there! :p

I want My gd name shown as paid....I have name to uphold. :D
:p

Gonzo
10-01-2012, 10:24 PM
This is really damn awesome, Pr...
I'm goddamned proud of you, sir. Once this project is over, I'll be putting this thread into the HOC for sure. LMAO