PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

KChiefsQT
11-20-2005, 04:13 AM
Didn't anyone teach you how to negotiate? Ask her to lick it, and maybe she'll kiss it. :shrug:

yeah, maybe. :shake:

I heard Delt's ass is hairy. No spankss!!! :p

ENDelt260
11-20-2005, 04:18 AM
My ass may be hairy, but it smells like rose petals.

KChiefsQT
11-20-2005, 04:19 AM
My ass may be hairy, but it smells like rose petals.

ROFL

luv
11-20-2005, 04:19 AM
yeah, maybe. :shake:

I heard Delt's ass is hairy. No spankss!!! :p
Damn, forget the kiss. She ain't even gonna spank it!

KChiefsQT
11-20-2005, 04:20 AM
Damn, forget the kiss. She ain't even gonna spank it!
I'll hand the duties over to you.

ENDelt260
11-20-2005, 04:57 AM
That happens a lot. Then luv2rite hands me off to someone else.... and so on... and I end up a broken, shattered girl with no self-esteem and--- wait. No, that's not the part I play...

luv
11-20-2005, 04:59 AM
That happens a lot. Then luv2rite hands me off to someone else.... and so on... and I end up a broken, shattered girl with no self-esteem and--- wait. No, that's not the part I play...
Better have another beer. Sounds like you're sobering up. You're not thinking straight.

ENDelt260
11-20-2005, 05:06 AM
Better have another beer. Sounds like you're sobering up. You're not thinking straight.
Thanks for the advice.

mmmm Newcastle.

luv
11-20-2005, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the advice.

mmmm Newcastle.
I'll have a Bass in your honor when the Chiefs score thier first TD tonight. Speaking of night. G'night.

ENDelt260
11-20-2005, 05:08 AM
I'll have a Bass in your honor when the Chiefs score thier first TD tonight. Speaking of night. G'night.
Dangit. I don't even have luv2rite to talk to anymore.

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-20-2005, 05:23 AM
going with bud light to nite yall.

started with keystone light but its all bud lithe from now on.

ENDelt260
11-20-2005, 05:29 AM
Hey, the gimp is here!

Miles
11-20-2005, 05:39 AM
Hey, the gimp is here!

Apparently the gimp isn't sleeping after all.

ENDelt260
11-20-2005, 05:40 AM
Apparently the gimp isn't sleeping after all.
Nice to know that even at 4:40am I can find someone who understands me.

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-20-2005, 05:46 AM
Hey, the gimp is here!

what u talking bout delt

ENDelt260
11-20-2005, 05:51 AM
what u talking bout delt
Aren't your words supposed to sound more like, "Mmmmph! Mmmmph!" ?

onescrewleftuntwisted
11-20-2005, 06:08 AM
if i knew how to type sounds, hand jesters, and face expressions you would have allready been voted off the island

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2005, 12:00 AM
Spaten Opimator....in Phil's honor! :toast:

BTW, there's some funny chit in here ENDelt....I gotta read your stuff more closely, rather than skimming it like I sometimes do....you and Mer ought to get a room though....heh. ROFL

SLAG
11-23-2005, 12:02 AM
Crown and Coke.. With a Sam Adams Old Fezziwig Ale

Phobia
11-23-2005, 12:03 AM
Rum and diet.

Raiderhater
11-23-2005, 12:05 AM
Let's see, tonight I had a glass of Southern Comfort egg nog (it's alright, but nothing special), Southern Comfort and cranberry juice, and I was sipping on some Remy Martin. But I'm through now, got to get up in the morning.

leviw
11-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Bud Light bottles

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2005, 12:10 AM
Let's see, tonight I had a glass of Southern Comfort egg nog (it's alright, but nothing special), Southern Comfort and cranberry juice, and I was sipping on some Remy Martin. But I'm through now, got to get up in the morning.

You know, if my wife ever kicked my ass out....I've decided I need to move in with either you, or Skip. :hmmm:

:clap:

StcChief
11-23-2005, 12:12 AM
Spaten Opimator....in Phil's honor! :toast:

The Spaten Oktoberfest is very good this year.....Spaten Optimator Good choice.

Raiderhater
11-23-2005, 12:14 AM
You know, if my wife ever kicked my ass out....I've decided I need to move in with either you, or Skip. :hmmm:

:clap:

Uhm.....

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2005, 12:15 AM
Uhm.....

Precisely the response I was lookin' for.... ROFL

Raiderhater
11-23-2005, 12:18 AM
I just got to looking at my schedule and realized I don't have to be in until an hour later than I initially thought.

I'm drinking a Turkey sour now.

Raiderhater
11-23-2005, 12:20 AM
Precisely the response I was lookin' for.... ROFL

I was actually wondering why that old bag of wrinkles was an option along side a nubile poster such as myself. :D

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2005, 12:22 AM
I just got to looking at my schedule and realized I don't have to be in until an hour later than I initially thought.

I'm drinking a Turkey sour now.

Sour Turkey.....now that's the Thanksgiving Day spirit, Jamie! ROFL

FTR, I only meant that I suspect, as a "single man" I'd be wanting drink/smoke more than I do....rooming with you, I'd become a lush/ENDelt clone--with Skip, I'd rediscover "botanical and herbal pursuits"....

Raiderhater
11-23-2005, 12:24 AM
Sour Turkey.....now that's the Thanksgiving Day spirit, Jamie! ROFL

FTR, I only meant that I suspect, as a "single man" I'd be wanting drink/smoke more than I do....

Sour Turkey for a Thanksgiving Day all alone. Sounds appropriate to me.

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2005, 12:27 AM
Sour Turkey for a Thanksgiving Day all alone. Sounds appropriate to me.

Alone? Seriously? Wow.

If you wanted, if I were you I'd find someone at work....a neighbor....to go have the meal with...

Otherwise, if you are fine with it....I'd enjoy the hell out of no one askin' "haven't you seen enough Football today?" or "should you really have another beer?" Hell, I'm lookin' forward to the day I can do that...even if it's for just one year...

Raiderhater
11-23-2005, 12:36 AM
Alone? Seriously? Wow.

If you wanted, if I were you I'd find someone at work....a neighbor....to go have the meal with...

Otherwise, if you are fine with it....I'd enjoy the hell out of no one askin' "haven't you seen enough Football today?" or "should you really have another beer?" Hell, I'm lookin' forward to the day I can do that...even if it's for just one year...

My family is abandoning me to spend Thanksgiving in NM with my youngest brother. My other brother was supposed to stay but he managed to get time off from work, he's flying out tomorrow. Being the FNG at my job, there was no way my request for the time off was going to get the response I wanted. Plus, having spent two months with out work, I really can't afford the time off anyway.

I had an invite from a family that we are friends with, but to this point I have been leaning against it. They are supposed to have a lot of family over, and I do not wish to impose. I think I'll just stay home, start drinking egg nog in the morning while watching the parade, continue to get drunk as the day passes while eating a T-bone, watching football, and whatever Christmas specials they are showing on tv that night.

Raiderhater
11-23-2005, 12:39 AM
On the bright side, my mom fixed me my very own pie (my favorite kind, cherry raspberry) and four minature pies to enjoy (two apple, two pumpkin). :thumb:

Mmmm pie! :drool:

Mr. Kotter
11-23-2005, 12:41 AM
On the bright side, my mom fixed me my very own pie (my favorite kind, cherry raspberry) and four minature pies to enjoy (two apple, two pumpkin). :thumb:

Mmmm pie! :drool:

I remember reading that.

Unless you have SERVED your country though, I'll assume you have the integrity to save those pies for someone more deserving. :harumph:

Raiderhater
11-23-2005, 12:47 AM
I remember reading that.

Unless you have SERVED your country though, I'll assume you have the integrity to save those pies for someone more deserving. :harumph:

Uh, yeeeeeah. You keep assuming, I'll keep eating.

ENDelt260
11-23-2005, 02:26 AM
I started with Sam Light. then had a lot of Pacifico. Then a Newcastle. Now, Miller Lite from an old keg.

Tomorrow I have to deal with an airport without booze. I hate that. ****ing having to drive 3.5 hours when I land. Why can't all my friends live in big cities?

Miles
11-23-2005, 02:49 AM
Finised a big paper today so I ended up drinking a bit even though i shouldn't.

Reminds me. I drank a beer called Breckenridge American Hefe Proper a few days ago. Worst micro brew i have ever had. Vile stuff.

Phobia
11-23-2005, 07:27 AM
Finised a big paper today so I ended up drinking a bit even though i shouldn't.

Reminds me. I drank a beer called Breckenridge American Hefe Proper a few days ago. Worst micro brew i have ever had. Vile stuff.

I'm not terribly fond of any of Breckenridge's products.

Katipan
11-23-2005, 08:28 AM
I started with Sam Light.

thief.

Miles
11-23-2005, 04:12 PM
I'm not terribly fond of any of Breckenridge's products.

I remember it being pretty good at the brewery but I think their quailty has dropped quite a bit. Overally not just not good stuff anymore.

Extra Point
11-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Tonite, Rum & Coke and it ain't no joke. Will have the inlaws and outlaws at our place tomorrow.

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Sittin' down with my first Seven & Seven of the night... :)

go bo
11-26-2005, 09:09 PM
what?

are you drinkin' or doin' arithmetic?

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2005, 09:15 PM
what?

are you drinkin' or doin' arithmetic?

Both.

And surfin' the pol sites and the blogs. I'm talented. Multi-tasking is my middle name.

:p

KCChiefsMan
11-26-2005, 09:17 PM
well I just got over a bad cold, now I'm going to celebrate that by drinking my ass off tonight.....what to drink what to drink...... :hmmm:

I might switch it up from my usual miller lite, I know most of you people who brag about the beer you drink will think I'm crazy for drinking miller lite.....but that means nothing to me :p

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2005, 09:20 PM
well I just got over a bad cold, now I'm going to celebrate that by drinking my ass off tonight.....what to drink what to drink...... :hmmm:

I might switch it up from my usual miller lite, I know most of you people who brag about the beer you drink will think I'm crazy for drinking miller lite.....but that means nothing to me :p

Miller is fine. It's just recycled piss....and they pay us pretty well for it, considering.

Enjoy, friend!

Demonpenz
11-26-2005, 09:55 PM
i am drinking some bud lites. I drank like three i am ready for bed already. My friends don't like to party anymore

KCChiefsMan
11-26-2005, 10:05 PM
Miller is fine. It's just recycled piss....and they pay us pretty well for it, considering.

Enjoy, friend!

to each their own man

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2005, 10:08 PM
to each their own man

Personally, I prefer wo-man....heh.

Just flippin' you crap man...;)

go bo
11-26-2005, 10:18 PM
Personally, I prefer wo-man....heh.

Just flippin' you crap man...;)woo-man?

what kind of crap is woo-man?

alcohol is alcohol...

some flavors are better than others, but the alcohol is the same in all of them...

i never was that picky when i used to drink...

but that night at the pony express about did me in...

man, was that fun...

i hope phil has the 37 forever friday night gig at that same place or one like it somewhere...

i'm already having trouble typing just thinking about it... *big smile*

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2005, 10:23 PM
but that night at the pony express about did me in...

man, was that fun...

i hope phil has the 37 forever friday night gig at that same place or one like it somewhere...

i'm already having trouble typing just thinking about it... *big smile*

We need to get you out more....heh. Hopin' to see you next Saturday, man.

go bo
11-26-2005, 10:26 PM
have you decided where you're gonna meet?

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2005, 10:29 PM
have you decided where you're gonna meet?

Not yet. Still waitin' to hear from a couple of people...

go bo
11-26-2005, 10:34 PM
i'm planning my schedule so i will be able to come out on saturday night, but i might not be able to make it to joe's this time...

it's a long drive for me, even when i have someone else driving...

and i wouldn't be able to stay there overnight...

but anywhere in the metro area, especially raytown, will be doable for me, i'm pretty sure...

Mr. Kotter
11-26-2005, 10:40 PM
i'm planning my schedule so i will be able to come out on saturday night, but i might not be able to make it to joe's this time...

it's a long drive for me, even when i have someone else driving...

and i wouldn't be able to stay there overnight...

but anywhere in the metro area, especially raytown, will be doable for me, i'm pretty sure...

That pushes Buffalo Wild Wings to the top, as far as I'm concerned then....unless Joe decides to host a shindig. If it does end up at his place, any chance you can make the tailgate....and game, if we can dig up a ticket for you?

Cntrygal
11-27-2005, 01:22 AM
7&7

Mr. Kotter
11-27-2005, 01:23 AM
7&7

Check post 792....great minds think alike. :)

Cntrygal
11-27-2005, 01:26 AM
WOOHOO!!

:thumb:

StcChief
11-27-2005, 01:40 AM
Blvd Pale Ale

Mr. Kotter
11-27-2005, 02:05 AM
Blvd Pale Ale

Good stuff. Hmmmmmmmm....

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Morgan and Diet Coke tonight.

ENDelt260
12-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Started with Bass
Now drinking Frambozen

SLAG
12-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Mickeys Grenades

Brock
12-02-2005, 09:38 PM
Humboldt County's finest and a Diet Pepsi.

Nzoner
12-02-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm having Cuervo margaritas on the rocks

ENDelt260
12-02-2005, 09:40 PM
Humboldt County's finest

That was earlier.

Nzoner
12-02-2005, 09:43 PM
That was earlier.

Ran into your pops the last two games,I think he finally recognizes me.

Raiderhater
12-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Skyy and cranberry at the moment, but I'm almost out of cranberry, so I'll be switching to something else before long.

AirForceChief
12-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Done done the Bass and moved on to twelve year old oak cask burbon...on the rocks.

Raiderhater
12-02-2005, 10:47 PM
Done done the Bass and moved on to twelve year old oak cask burbon...on the rocks.

What kind?

ENDelt260
12-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Ran into your pops the last two games,I think he finally recognizes me.
I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

Phobia
12-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Morgan and Diet Coke tonight.

That's been my drink for a week or so. Trying to shed a few lbs.

Mr. Kotter
12-02-2005, 11:04 PM
That's been my drink for a week or so. Trying to shed a few lbs.

Me too; but I ain't tryin' hard enough. :banghead:

The holidays KILL me...

AirForceChief
12-02-2005, 11:10 PM
What kind?

Happy you asked. This would be Jefferson Reserve. OUTSTANDING! Got to love the advisory placed on the bottle:

"No mixers pleae! Drink neat, on the rocks, or perhaps with a splash of water."

Great taste, great buzz. Oh, BTW, it is a 12-17 yr old small batch bourbon. Buddy of mine gave it to me for my promotion/birthday gift.

Raiderhater
12-02-2005, 11:16 PM
Happy you asked. This would be Jefferson Reserve. OUTSTANDING! Got to love the advisory placed on the bottle:

"No mixers pleae! Drink neat, on the rocks, or perhaps with a splash of water."

Great taste, great buzz. Oh, BTW, it is a 12-17 yr old small batch bourbon. Buddy of mine gave it to me for my promotion/birthday gift.

Sounds right up my alley. I'm guessing that it doesn't come cheap.

StcChief
12-02-2005, 11:28 PM
Yippie-Yi-Yo Micro Brew Oktoberfest.

KCChiefsMan
12-02-2005, 11:29 PM
right now I'm having a Sam Adams Holiday Porter

AirForceChief
12-02-2005, 11:39 PM
Sounds right up my alley. I'm guessing that it doesn't come cheap.

In trying to find out how much this cost, I found these reviews:

Here's what people are saying about us.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stuff Magazine
Pick of the Litter

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE:
The flavor stays on the tongue for a long time. It has a unique character - kind of grassy and a little spicy.
* STUFF MAGAZINE'S
Pick of the Litter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Journal of the Beverage Testing Institute

McLain & Kyne Jefferson's Reserve 15 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky:
Deep amber cast. Sweet black fruit, brown spice, and fusel nose. Very supple, almost velvety, on the palate with a fine medium-body.

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
The bouquet is ripe, rich, and concentrated right from the first whiff -- the emphasis is squarely on the sweet corn as the rye and barley take a distant back seat. In the aroma one finds traces of vanilla, caramel, and oak resin - a very sound, very solid bourbon bouquet. A superb new bourbon discovery that has me already looking forward to future bottlings.
by Paul Pacult

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
...it's just wonderful, a sipping whisky...no water needed, an after dinner whisky; walnut color: the nose, initially gave me fruitcake, peaches, vanilla, raisins, butterscotch; the palate, a huge body, dates, cinnamon, raisins, a buttery mouth feel, a long full fruity finish.
I rated it a very high 94

The Best of the Bunch
Complex, Well Balanced Bourbons
We weren't very surprised by the bottlings that found their way into this category. We looked for whiskeys that not only showed complexity in character, but were also well balanced. Then we divided them into two fields, sweet and spicy, but since these bottlings are so well balanced, expect to find a decent amount of spice in the sweeter bottlings, and a fair amount of sweetness in the spicier whiskeys.
Honey Barrels
Distillers say that their favorite whiskey come straight from "honey barrels" so we thought that we'd borrow this term for these sweet bottlings.
Jefferson's Reserve 15-year-old Straight Bourbon Whiskey

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
A very big body, thick and rich with an elegant, almost syrupy sweetness, suggesting vanilla and caramel, yet very fruity (dates, blackberries and orange). The finish is long, warm and smooth like a fine cognac. Drink neat, on the rocks or with a splash of water.

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
A smoky, raisiny, consistently excellent 15-year-old whiskey.
R.W. Apple, Jr.

America's Whisky
a basic guide to Bourbon and of our preferred picks
Jefferson's Reserve: A 15-year-old small-batch, Jefferson's Reserve is only removed from the barrels after over 50% of the batch has evaporated. Sold in numbered bottles, the bourbon's deep flavor makes it perfect for drinking straight or over ice.

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
Jefferson's Reserved is named for the third president, who surely would have loved its refined character.

Sam Houston
Very Small Batch, 10 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
45% abv/ 90 proof
Rating: ****
Beautiful, bright, and impeccably clean amber color. "Nosing" reveals delicate scents of red fruit, rye bread and oak resin. "Palate" blossoms with rich, tangy flavors induding nut meat, wood resin, corn mash, rye bread, and dry cereal. "Aftertaste" is long, sweet, opulently textured, and most importantly, invites a second sip: a nice, well crafted bourbon that's on par with its more scafely sibling the very fine Jefferson's Reserve KSB.

Sam Houston
Antique amber color. Mature aromas and flavors and wonderfully balance. Notes of toffee, charred oak, marmalade, assorted candied fruit, soft leather and subtle spice. Pleasant, lingering finish. What really makes this whiskey special is its wonderful balance. It has all the richness and depth you would expect from an older bourbon, but still manages to maintain its balance and youth. And there's a soft side to the whiskey that is very charming.

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
15-YEAR-OLD STRAIGHT BOURBON WHISKY
(McLAIN & KYNE DISTILLERY), 45.1 %ABV, $48.
Rich walnut in color with a multidimensional fruit-cake-like nose. A huge body with a well-balanced fruity/spicy palate complete with notes of pears, cinnamon, dates, raisins and sweet butter. A full, long, fruity finish. A sipping whiskey.

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
Silky smooth and nicely balanced. Deep copper color. This bourbon is so soft and elegant, it could be describe as bourbon's answer to a fine cognac. It is bound to appeal to the novice bourbon drinker, as well as the seasoned veteran - given that it is mellow. Could it almost be too smooth? Too mellow? Aromas of tea, leather, sweet caramel, and vanilla, with a hint of spice. Very mouth watering. Silky, elegant flavors similar to its aroma. Its dryish finish reveals its mature age.

Malt Advocate

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
Outstanding! One of the best for its style. Distinctive. It's a full-bodied malt with lots of caramel and brown sugar flavors, a potent addition to any boutique Bourbon collection.

Wine & Spirits Buying Guide 1999

Jefferson's Reserve May Be the Ultimate Renaissance Bourbon

Jefferson's Reserve is a sterling example of how great an American whiskey can be.

Jefferson's Reserve has a lustrous bronze color and a tantalizing bouquet with sweet nuances of oak and vanilla. The whiskey has a medium-full body with a dry, robust palate, one that envelopes the mouth with the flavors of corn, caramel, toffee and oak. The bourbon finishes quite long and firm.

This is a superlative American whiskey, an overnight sensation 15 years in the making. It's a "can't miss" winner.

Nightclub & Bar December 1998

Jefferson's Reserve
Made by the McLain & Kyne Distillery Company of Bardstown, KY, Jefferson's Reserve is a hand-made bourbon, blended in small batches of a dozen barrels, for a total of 2400, hand-numbered bottles. The bourbon is aged in new white oak barrels that are heavily charred to expose the bourbon to the sugars in the wood. Jefferson's Reserve matures for about 15 years, an expensive, laborious process that yields an exceptionally elegant and flavorful bourbon.

Restaurant Hospitality March 1999

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
This very small batch designation translates into 12 to 15 barrels only were employed for this marriage; attractive, bronze/copper hue is gloriously luminous...the bouquet is ripe, rich, and concentrated right from the first whiff - the emphasis is squarely on the sweet corn as the rye and barley take distant back seats, at least in the initial nosing - the middle stage passes bring the rye especially into play as a keen almost bitter spiciness counters the impact of the sweet corniness - but also in the aroma one finds traces of vanilla, caramel, and oak resin - a very sound, very solid bourbon bouquet...In the mouth, the sweetness of the corn actually has my lips smacking at entry, then at midpalate the oak takes its turn, showing the resiny side of older bourbon as the flavor goes desert dry; the finish is long, sweet, and rather lean; a superb new bourbon discovery that has me already looking forward to future bottlings.

Spirit Journal June 8, Issue 2

JEFFERSON'S RESERVE
Jefferson's Reserve (McLain & Kyne Distillery, Bardstown, Ky.) comes, appropriately enough, in a curvy decanter. Appropriate because this bourbon, aged for 15 years, has no sharp edges. A light bodied, exceptionaly smooth whisky. Jefferson's Reserve has a complex aroma of vanilla, raisins, caramel, and perfume that deepens into butter-scotch after it sits for a while. When sipped, it delivers a rather elegent combination of flavors that remind me of a fine brandy. A touch of smoke rounds off the experience very nicely.

Ron Givens
New York Daily News Friday, April 30, 1999

Gary Regan's Pick of the Week: Jefferson's Reserve 15 Year Old Bourbon Whisky (US)

...its just wonderful, a sipping whisky...no water needed, an after dinner whisky; walnut color; the nose initial gave me fruitcake, peaches, vanilla, raisins, butterscotch; the palate, a huge body, dates, cinnamon, raisins, a buttery mouth feel, a long full fruity finish. I rated it a very high, 94.

The Happy Hour June 20, 1998

Again, I give this bourbon four out of four.

Raiderhater
12-02-2005, 11:49 PM
Damn, a lot of very good reviews. I want to try a bottle.

AirForceChief
12-02-2005, 11:51 PM
Damn, a lot of very good reviews. I want to try a bottle.

I've got a friend in KY. I'll see what we can work out.

jAZ
12-02-2005, 11:56 PM
How did I miss this thread...

I'm dredging the bottom of the fridge for drinks. I wasn't planning on drinking, but I'm outa cokes and bottled water.

Started with Weinhards's Ale. There was only 1.
Moved to Miller High Life Light. Last beer.
Just opened a Bacardi Silver Raz. All I have now is chick drinks.

Next it's likely to be Hard Cider.

jAZ
12-02-2005, 11:57 PM
Just opened a Bacardi Silver Raz. All I have now is chick drinks.
Mmm... I actually like this chick drink.

KCChiefsMan
12-03-2005, 12:00 AM
I got a Sam Adams winter pack, just had the holiday porter....pretty good, now I'm on to the cranberry lambic...I don't think I like it so far

AirForceChief
12-03-2005, 12:04 AM
I got a Sam Adams winter pack, just had the holiday porter....pretty good, now I'm on to the cranberry lambic...I don't think I like it so far

Yeah, that one wasn't so good, IMO.

Katipan
12-03-2005, 12:07 AM
No one may disparage Sam Adams in my presence!!

AirForceChief
12-03-2005, 12:08 AM

Cranberry? C'mon, I'm a Sam's fan, but that stuff sucks....

KCChiefsMan
12-03-2005, 12:11 AM

now I like Sam Adams a lot....but this cranberry crap......not so much

KCChiefsMan
12-03-2005, 12:11 AM
but wasting beer is against my religion, so I will finish it

Katipan
12-03-2005, 12:16 AM
YOU WILL LIKE IT.

you will wear the ribbon.

Actually, I haven't tried the holiday pack yet. :) But I love Sam Adams.

ENDelt260
12-03-2005, 12:19 AM
Mmm... I actually like this chick drink.
Well, cause you're like a chick. But, with less hair. Unless the chick is Sinead O'Connor... in which case you're even.

ENDelt260
12-03-2005, 12:20 AM
YOU WILL LIKE IT.

you will wear the ribbon.

Actually, I haven't tried the holiday pack yet. :) But I love Sam Adams.
I guess it's time to come clean.

Mer, my name's not really Sam Adams. That's just what I tell the girls at the strip club.

Katipan
12-03-2005, 12:21 AM
I guess it's time to come clean.

Mer, my name's not really Sam Adams. That's just what I tell the girls at the strip club.

i sent you to bed.

ENDelt260
12-03-2005, 12:23 AM
i sent you to bed.
I thought you went to bed. I still have half a Bass to finish.

Katipan
12-03-2005, 12:24 AM
I thought you went to bed. I still have half a Bass to finish.

dammit

ENDelt260
12-03-2005, 12:25 AM
well you might as well get back on IM. I've got something to tell you

Katipan
12-03-2005, 12:28 AM
NO I WILL NOT PULL YOUR FINGER

ENDelt260
12-03-2005, 12:30 AM
NO I WILL NOT PULL YOUR FINGER
C'mon, honey. there's a lot of pressure built up

Katipan
12-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Stop drinking that crap and pick up a Sam Adams.

ENDelt260
12-03-2005, 12:34 AM
I don't have any sam adams. Only bass

Katipan
12-03-2005, 12:37 AM
Who's fault is that?

Mr. Kotter
12-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Christmas vacation begins with Morgan & Diet Coke, followed by a Bob's 47

RedandGold
12-22-2005, 11:00 PM
Knob Creek & Coke for me.

Coach
12-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Bud Light here

listopencil
12-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Absinthe

trndobrd
12-22-2005, 11:05 PM
Wyldewood Cellars Spiced Wine

grandllama
12-22-2005, 11:08 PM
Superstrong Tanqeray & Tonic as I discover that Ms. Llama has ****ed me over for the LAST time....

|Zach|
12-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Lemonade.

cdcox
12-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Knob Creek & Coke for me.

Dang, that is a fine wiskey to be mixing with coke.

Bowmore single malt scotch for me.

Mr. Kotter
12-22-2005, 11:20 PM
Absinthe

Seriously?

Or you just tryin' to draw Eric (FloridaChief) out....? Heh.

Mr. Kotter
12-22-2005, 11:21 PM
Superstrong Tanqeray & Tonic as I discover that Ms. Llama has ****ed me over for the LAST time....

Okay, do tell....

Mr. Kotter
12-22-2005, 11:22 PM
Lemonade.
Lynchburg Style?

SLAG
MARGERITAS followed by SoCo 100 and coke

RedandGold
Dang, that is a fine wiskey to be mixing with coke.

Bowmore single malt scotch for me.

It might seem like a waste, but it sure tastes good!!!

Personally, if I'm having my bourbon neat, I prefer Woodford Reserve.

Mr. Kotter
12-22-2005, 11:57 PM
It might seem like a waste, but it sure tastes good!!!

Personally, if I'm having my bourbon neat, I prefer Woodford Reserve.

Had it once. Smooth stuff.

|Zach|
12-22-2005, 11:58 PM
Lynchburg Style?
Plain ol L-Aid.

Katipan
12-22-2005, 11:58 PM
It was Harp at the bar and its Sam Adams Lite now.

sigh.

It's missing something.

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2005, 12:00 AM
It was Harp at the bar and its Sam Adams Lite now.

sigh.

It's missing something.

Tequila Shots?

Plain ol L-Aid.

Lynchberg Lemonade is the only way I can do JD for the past twenty years, since getting sick off it at a Journey concert back in the mid 80s. :shake:

Katipan
12-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Tequila Shots?

it was jager.

i think i t was jager.

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2005, 12:03 AM
it was jager.

i think i t was jager.

Hmmmmmmm..... :hmmm:

I may have to join you; got some in the freezer I'd forgotten about. Thanks.

SLAG
12-23-2005, 12:04 AM

Kotter Come Chill and check out my board

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2005, 12:06 AM
Kotter Come Chill and check out my board

I thought about it earlier; WTH.

I signed up for Ali's board too, but haven't posted anything yet though.

Katipan
12-23-2005, 12:06 AM

WHenever it hink there is jager in my freezer, i go there, and it's empty. :( i drink a lot of jager.

SLAG
12-23-2005, 12:15 AM
I thought about it earlier; WTH.

I signed up for Ali's board too, but haven't posted anything yet though.

I have lurked there a lil

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2005, 12:15 AM
WHenever it hink there is jager in my freezer, i go there, and it's empty. :( i drink a lot of jager.

Are you blonde? :hmmm:

Brian's discovered your stash, lady. :shake:

Katipan
12-23-2005, 12:21 AM
Are you blonde? :hmmm:

Brian's discovered your stash, lady. :shake:

Brian is spoiled and doesn't need a stash.

bastard.

I'm os not blonde.

Mr. Kotter
12-23-2005, 12:33 AM
Brian is spoiled and doesn't need a stash.

bastard.

I'm os not blonde.

Cool. Blondes are over-rated.

Except my wife, of course.

ENDelt260
12-23-2005, 12:38 AM
I had a Boulevard Pale Ale with dinner tonight.

I'll have more beer tomorrow night.

Halfcan
12-23-2005, 01:35 AM
I had a Boulevard Pale Ale with dinner tonight.

I'll have more beer tomorrow night.

And don't forget you said you would buy me a beeror two.

ENDelt260
12-23-2005, 01:39 AM
And don't forget you said you would buy me a beeror two.
I made no such promise.

grandllama
12-23-2005, 01:47 AM
Tequila Shots?

Lynchberg Lemonade is the only way I can do JD for the past twenty years, since getting sick off it at a Journey concert back in the mid 80s. :shake:

Heaven is a Funky Moose! (http://www.moistworks.com/images/dontstopbelievin.swf)

ENDelt260
12-23-2005, 01:48 AM
Hahahahaha.... Kotter's too much of a pussy for Jack Daniels.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Abba-Dabba
12-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Pepsi, 12 Fl. Oz.

CHIEF4EVER
12-23-2005, 05:08 AM
Started off with a delicious Hefe Weizen and then went to my home brewed Guiness clone.

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2005, 10:17 PM
Crown & Diet Coke tonight

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Heaven is a Funky Moose! (http://www.moistworks.com/images/dontstopbelievin.swf)

I hate to admit it....but that song got me through some pretty tough times. ROFL

That and lots of beer.

ENDelt260
12-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Fat Tire

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2005, 10:35 PM
Hahahahaha.... Kotter's too much of a pussy for Jack Daniels.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Hey, I got the sickest I've ever been. It was 20 years ago, but I remember it like it was yesterday. The smell still makes my stomach churn. :shake:

FWIW, it's just bourbon....Crown, Seven & Seven, other Whiskies, I'm fine with.

Fat Tire

Good stuff. :)

ENDelt260
12-28-2005, 10:42 PM
I got really really sick the first time I drank. Was puking up just bile the next morning still. Did I quit? Hell no! I got back on that horse and rode, mother****er.

Quitter.

Katipan
12-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Now that I've done all my duties, I'm settling down with diet coke and pot.

My liver is sleeping until Saturday.

Mr. Kotter
12-28-2005, 10:53 PM
Now that I've done all my duties, I'm settling down with diet coke and pot...

You mix that? :spock:

What's the ratio?

Katipan
12-28-2005, 10:55 PM
You mix that? :spock:

What's the ratio?

1 can to about 3 bowls.

ENDelt260
12-28-2005, 10:55 PM
My liver is sleeping until Saturday.

My liver can't get to sleep at night without a couple drinks.

And, boy is he cranky in the morning...

greg63
12-29-2005, 12:08 AM
Pepsi, 12 Fl. Oz.

Diet Vanilla Pepsi, 12 Fl. Oz. :D

Saulbadguy
12-30-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm on beer #23 of my World Beer Tour. 2 more until I get the next prize. I'd like to continue onward tonight, but Topeka sucks, and there will be a 2 hour wait at Old Chicago.

I might just go with Morgan & Diet Coke.

ENDelt260
12-30-2005, 10:20 AM
Last night was Fat Tire and Dos Equis.

Tonight... who knows?

StcChief
12-30-2005, 10:36 AM
Finishing off some saved brews on NYE
Beck's Oktoberfest
Paulaner Oktoberfest

Simply Red
12-30-2005, 10:41 AM
Hope you didn't spill any on your skirt.

I'm having a Left Hand Milk Stout right now... trying to decide what I wanna do tonight.

Did you Burp in your girls face?

Simply Red
12-30-2005, 10:45 AM
White Russian followed by Boulevard Pale Ale tonight....yours?

Tonight? Hmm... I will have to go with Club-Soda,with ice and lime, infused with Sapphire. Drinking it with my pinky pointed to the sky like the prick I am.

Katipan
12-30-2005, 11:37 AM
Tonight? Hmm... I will have to go with Club-Soda,with ice and lime, infused with Sapphire. Drinking it with my pinky pointed to the sky like the prick I am.

No, I'm familiar with pricks.

You're just a f@g.

Simply Red
12-30-2005, 12:06 PM
No, I'm familiar with pricks.

You're just a f@g.

can I pee in your eye while your boyfriend watches?

Katipan
12-30-2005, 12:08 PM
can I pee in your eye while your boyfriend watches?

Easy price to pay to watch him tie your nuts to your tonsils.

Simply Red
12-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Last night was Fat Tire and Dos Equis.

Tonight... who knows?

Dos Equis now thats a good beer. The dark variety that is.
I recommend Bison beer. Not sure if you are familiar with it. It is of the high-proof varieties. I go with the 8.something percent alch. lager. Highly recommended. By me. You know your buddy. Simply...

ENDelt260
12-30-2005, 12:17 PM
I used to drink the Amber when I lived in Tucson. My favorite bar had it on tap for $3/pint six nights a week. $2 on Sundays.

Last night I just had a couple of lagers, though.

Tonight I'm considering picking up some Nimbus Old Monkeyshine. 8.2% abv.

Simply Red
12-30-2005, 12:21 PM
High proofs get the job done fast. It is a wonderful thing. All the Bisons are great though. I believe they are brewed out of like Maryland or Mass. can't remeber. But they'll set cha free...

Mr. Kotter
12-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Hey, my nephew left some Red Bull....and I have some Jager. What's the appropriate mix for Jagerbombs? :hmmm:

KcMizzou
12-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey, my nephew left some Red Bull....and I have some Jager. What's the appropriate mix for Jagerbombs? :hmmm: 6 parts Jager - 1 part redbull... repeat 25 times.

Mr. Kotter
12-30-2005, 11:04 PM
6 parts Jager - 1 part redbull... repeat 25 times.

I don't recall them being quite this strong, or large.... :drool:

KcMizzou
12-30-2005, 11:05 PM
I don't recall them being quite this strong, or large.... :drool:
ROFL

Just trying to help.

Saulbadguy
01-12-2006, 07:05 PM
WHITE RUSSIAN Baby>...with kahlua especial. and mccormicks, f course.

this after a sam adams, woodchuck amber cider, and a negro modelo.

SLAG
01-12-2006, 07:07 PM
WHITE RUSSIAN Baby>...with kahlua especial. and mccormicks, f course.

this after a sam adams, woodchuck amber cider, and a negro modelo.

There is this really good Vodka that isnt too Pricey,

"MOST WANTED" vodka, its distilled IN Leavenworth ,

Check it out

ENDelt260
01-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Damn, Saul's drunk by 7pm.

DomerNKC
but of course...Killians Irish Red

Saulbadguy
whoi freally gives a shit oabout the vodka

Saulbadguy
01-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Damn, Saul's drunk by 7pm.
Thirsty Thursday dude

sedated
01-12-2006, 07:09 PM
Capt and Coke, as always

Caffeine free, it is a school-night after all

ENDelt260
01-12-2006, 07:10 PM
but of course...Killians Irish Red
Best Irish beer out of Colorado.

SLAG
01-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Best Irish beer out of Colorado.

Cuck Foors

Saulbadguy
01-12-2006, 07:11 PM
irish red+guiness, oretty good.

StcChief
01-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Just keep finding these....

Spaten Oktoberfest.

Saulbadguy
01-12-2006, 07:30 PM
i had thiE spaten someting o rnother anyways it 2as 22 ozs and had a huge ass name..didnt like it all that much

Extra Point
01-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Labbatomy. What else after this week?

NLU Tailgater
01-12-2006, 08:02 PM
a little Bulleit bourbon on the rocks for me....

Over-Head
01-12-2006, 08:05 PM
Water and (Raspberry) http://www.doryload.com/syrup.htm

Saulbadguy
01-12-2006, 08:08 PM
Water and (Raspberry) Purity Syrup
A longtime tradition in Newfoundland,
:LOL!!!

asdf
01-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout - in the proper size - One Pint
Mmmmm....

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/113/571/

Saulbadguy
01-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout - in the proper size - One Pint
Mmmmm....

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/113/571/
:shake:

sedated
01-12-2006, 10:04 PM
I refuse to buy expensive vodka....what's the point? It doesn't have much taste--especially cold...

ENDelt260
01-12-2006, 10:09 PM
What's wrong with Oatmeal Stout, Saul?

Saulbadguy
01-12-2006, 10:13 PM
Didn't like that Sam Smith variety. Had a "sourness" to it, I didn't care for.

Maybe the bottle I had was skunked.

Saulbadguy
01-12-2006, 10:14 PM
McCormicks FTW!

ENDelt260
01-12-2006, 10:23 PM
Didn't like that Sam Smith variety. Had a "sourness" to it, I didn't care for.

Maybe the bottle I had was skunked.
Sounds like it to me.

leviw
01-13-2006, 09:14 PM
Boulevard - Nutcracker Ale
...been in the fridge for awhile now, but still tastes like a $million

redfan
01-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Margs and Negro Modelos from the 'Nak.

redfan
01-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Boulevard - Nutcracker Ale
...been in the fridge for awhile now, but still tastes like a $million

Say that reminds me...(runs to fridge to get last bully wheat) ..carry on!

KS Smitty
01-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Bacardi Gold and Pibb. There is a new "wodka" out that's pretty good, called Most Wanted, distilled in Leavenworth KS (no not the prison) that is a very good and smooth vodka, relatively inexpensive and compares favorably to the higher end vodkas ie Grey Goose.

Mr. Kotter
01-13-2006, 10:36 PM
Bacardi Gold and Pibb. There is a new "wodka" out that's pretty good, called Most Wanted, distilled in Leavenworth KS (no not the prison) that is a very good and smooth vodka, relatively inexpensive and compares favorably to the higher end vodkas ie Grey Goose.

Most Wanted Vodka? :hmmm:

Leavenworth? I'll be damned....something good, finally coming out of my hometown.

ChiefsLV
01-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Two hurricanes (had a bunch of leftovers from the New Years party) plus a shot of Jaeger. How else am I supposed to play F.E.A.R. in a pitch black house with the surround sound cranked up?

chiefy
01-13-2006, 10:47 PM

Leavenworth? I'll be damned....something good, finally coming out of my hometown.

yeah it's not bad.... kinda expsensive if you ask me... barton's has always been the doc for anyone around here..

SLAG
01-13-2006, 11:31 PM

Strawberry Margeritas

and BTW

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2963783&postcount=910

HemiEd
01-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Oro Azul Tequila, drank all the JD, drank all the Bacardi now on the MGD.

Dunit35
01-13-2006, 11:44 PM
My drink of choice tonight, a pepsi.
My drink of choice tomorrow, a twelve of BL.

Nzoner
01-14-2006, 01:51 AM
Wasted away again in Margaritaville

ENDelt260
01-14-2006, 03:59 AM
Strawberry Margeritas

Holy shit. You're even gayer than NZoner. Do you like to lick guys' assholes to get the taste of foo-foo out of your mouth afterwards?

Katipan
01-14-2006, 04:05 AM
Wasted away again in Margaritaville

holy shit

the bar played this song when i was on like my... 8th? 9th? beer.

all the white people got excited and started singing.

ENDelt260
01-14-2006, 04:07 AM
Not ALL the white people.

Well, I mean... one was excited... but, not about the song.

FloridaChief
01-14-2006, 04:08 AM
Holy shit. You're even gayer than NZoner. Do you like to lick guys' assholes to get the taste of foo-foo out of your mouth afterwards?

Confession: Once a year or so, I like to get blasted on Strawberry Daiquiris, that ultimate chick drink...

MotherF*ck it--they taste *SOOOOO* damn good....

Nzoner
01-14-2006, 10:40 AM
Holy shit. You're even gayer than NZoner.

Not so fast Pancho Villa (http://www.prolefeed.com/item/21/catid/7)

At this point in the conversation, my friend brought up two drinks that confused her: the margarita, and the martini. Let's review this pair. The margarita is a named drink. This is true. It's also typically a non-manly color, some shade of yellow or such. It's served in that breast-shaped glass, and comes frozen. They sometimes even put an umbrella in it. This makes it girly, right? Well, not so fast, Pancho Villa. The marg kinda falls into that realm where it's sometimes girly, sometimes not. For example, the margarita is a popular drink at Mexican restaurants. There is NOTHING wrong with ordering one of these bad girls if you're having Mexican. You're not being a wuss, you're sampling the culture of Mexico. And tequila IS the culture of Mexico, you can be sure of that. You also have to consider that not all margs are frozen. My favorite one happens to be a Texas Margarita at the Mexican restaurant down the road from my house. Top-shelf liquor, just a bit of ice to keep it cool... I've been known to down three of them with my friends and forget what my name is (did I mention these things come in 2-gallon glasses?). Here's a good guide to margaritas: If you're at a Mexican restaurant, you can order whatever margarita you want and get away with it, but you're better off (and drunker!) getting the non-frozen variety. At any other restaurant, you're probably better off avoiding margaritas that are frozen. If you're somewhere like Chili's, where they have the ones they bring out in the little plastic shaker, you're okay as long as you look confident doing it. Don't act like you're unsure of what your drink says about you, or other people won't be so unsure.

CHIEF4EVER
01-14-2006, 11:19 AM
Just tested out my home brewed Weizen Doppelbock (7.5% ABV) and it rocks. Just needs to age for 3-6 more months to get the velvety smoothness. Will be watchin the Donx get their azzes kicked whilst partaking of my home brewed Irish Extra Stout with a nice German style lager mixed in every once in awhile.

redfan
01-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Just tested out my home brewed Weizen Doppelbock (7.5% ABV) and it rocks. Just needs to age for 3-6 more months to get the velvety smoothness. Will be watchin the Donx get their azzes kicked whilst partaking of my home brewed Irish Extra Stout with a nice German style lager mixed in every once in awhile.

Givin' it up for home brewers!! :thumb:

siberian khatru
01-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Just had a Terrapin Rye Pale Ale, a microbrew from Athens, GA. Outstanding.

redfan
01-14-2006, 12:28 PM
Not so fast Pancho Villa
There is NOTHING wrong with ordering one of these bad girls if you're having Mexican. You're not being a wuss, you're sampling the culture of Mexico. And tequila IS the culture of Mexico, you can be sure of that. You also have to consider that not all margs are frozen. ...

On the rocks, salt rim. Frozen is for 21 y/o girls.

ENDelt260
01-14-2006, 01:37 PM
There's nothing wrong with a margarita in and of itself.

When you get a *strawberry* margarita... and it's frozen, you're a fag. Traditional marg, on the rocks, a-ok.

Nzoner
01-14-2006, 02:40 PM
On the rocks, salt rim.

I don't do the salt.

Nzoner
01-14-2006, 02:55 PM
Traditional marg, on the rocks, a-ok.

Although I don't mind making my own,I've been buying the ready to serve Jose Cuervo Gold margaritas.1.75 L for about $16 and they're damn good.

ChiefsFire
01-14-2006, 03:36 PM
tea

iced...on the rocks

BigOlChiefsfan
01-14-2006, 05:16 PM
Rogue 'Dead Guy Ale' + Old Charter 'Classic' Bourbon.

KcMizzou
01-14-2006, 06:48 PM
tea

iced...on the rocksThat's repetitive and redundant.

ChiefsFire
01-14-2006, 06:51 PM
That's repetitive and redundant.
thank you Captain Obvious

cdcox
01-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Donkey blood

chubychecker
01-14-2006, 07:05 PM
I started tonight with a liter of southern comfort; It's seven o'clock and I am already 2/3 of the way through............................................................................................. ........................Can I get a f'n A!!!?

plbrdude
01-14-2006, 07:14 PM
I started tonight with a liter of southern comfort; It's seven o'clock and I am already 2/3 of the way through............................................................................................. ........................Can I get a f'n A!!!?

not from me, maybe i'll get ya a bucket. :Lin:

SLAG
01-14-2006, 08:57 PM
Mickeys Gernades

KcMizzou
01-14-2006, 08:59 PM
thank you Captain ObviousIt was a weak attempt at humor...

ChiefsFire
01-14-2006, 09:31 PM
It was a weak attempt at humor...

more like limp

been sippin some Jack,splash o coke here

(coke as in soda pop for you drugheads on here)

Mr. Kotter
01-14-2006, 11:32 PM
Donkey blood

Gonna have to wait until next week for that. :banghead:

cdcox
01-14-2006, 11:44 PM
Gonna have to wait until next week for that. :banghead:

Yeah, but delayed triumph is all the sweeter.

Rain Man
01-15-2006, 12:10 AM
Drano. With a little orange juice to help it down.

Mr. Kotter
01-15-2006, 04:34 PM
It's too early for this thread....but I'm gonna get a head start. First the Broncos get every conceivable break to beat the Pats, then Indy looks like they left their team back in week 15. God hates Bronco-haters, I guess.

I'm thinking of having about 10 or 20 shots of something. Whatever is in the liquor cabinet. :banghead:

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2006, 10:29 PM
I'm taking tomorrow off, to begin some serious career re-examination and job search planning.....I'm kicking back with some Crown & Diet Coke. :drool:

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2006, 11:22 PM
Well, shit......I guess I'm the only one drinkin' tonight. Guess I'll call AA tomorrow.... :banghead:

Demonpenz
01-19-2006, 11:26 PM
make some real chedder in the workforce. especially with those 10 kids you got

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2006, 11:28 PM
make some real chedder in the workforce. especially with those 10 kids you got

That's about the size of it, DP. Heh.

I'd settle for Swiss or Mozerella though, at this point for the four young 'uns. :p

Demonpenz
01-19-2006, 11:30 PM
That's about the size of it, DP. Heh.

I'd settle for Swiss or Mozerella though, at this point for the four young 'uns. :p

Well you have a good luck from me. :clap:

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Well you have a good luck from me. :clap:

Thanks, man.

The way I figure it, I got 8 months to convince someone I'm worth 50% more than a teacher earns in the lowest paid state in the country. :)

Demonpenz
01-19-2006, 11:33 PM
Just don't tell them to lick your balls

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Just don't tell them to lick your balls

ROFL

Heh. No kiddin'.....I caught a young lady "texting" in class yesterday....told her to put it away and that "I better never, ever see you with that again in class," and I swear....she said, "bite me." I just about died.... ROFL

I wish I had time to really post about some of the shit that happens to me....heh.

Phobia
01-19-2006, 11:38 PM
I'm drinking Red Hook Winter Hook.

It's not bad but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again.

Mr. Kotter
01-19-2006, 11:46 PM
I'm drinking Red Hook Winter Hook.

It's not bad but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it again.

I've enjoyed Red Hook before....but not the Winter version.

I've also grown fond of the Spaten Opimator, but they don't sell the chit here.

jspchief
01-19-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm having a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. One is enough. The cherry flavor is a bit too prominent.

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:01 AM
I'm having a Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. One is enough. The cherry flavor is a bit too prominent.

I understand. If I'm thinking "fruity beer".....let's go with a Strawberry Margarita or some such, and don't fugg around, you know?

jspchief
01-20-2006, 12:05 AM
I understand. If I'm thinking "fruity beer".....let's go with a Strawberry Margarita or some such, and don't fugg around, you know?This wouldn't be bad if they toned it down some more. I like it, but like I said, one is enough.

savedin79
01-20-2006, 12:06 AM
Ice Tea

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:08 AM
This wouldn't be bad if they toned it down some more. I like it, but like I said, one is enough.

Hey, I've been meanin' to tell you; that Jager bomb you shared with us at the Denver tailgate.....was my first. I've had a Jager bottle in my basement fridge for nearly a year: it's almost empty now....thanks. ;)

I had thought it a "college" shot, and never tried it. It's pretty good that way....

PS: how difficult has it been putting up with the Bronco fan you sleep with? Heh.

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:09 AM
Ice Tea

Long Island or Long Beach? :hmmm:

cdcox
01-20-2006, 12:10 AM
Bowmore , 10 yr. A big step up from my usual.

Katipan
01-20-2006, 12:10 AM
Hey, I've been meanin' to tell you; that Jager bomb you shared with us at the Denver tailgate.....was my first. I've had a Jager bottle in my basement fridge for nearly a year: it's almost empty now....thanks. ;)

I had thought it a "college" shot, and never tried it. It's pretty good that way....

The last new Jager bottle I saw barely made it through 3 hours.

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:12 AM
The last new Jager bottle I saw barely made it through 3 hours.

This is the Liter size, I'm talkin' about.....and I hate licorice. But with Red Bull (which I'd never had) it goes down very SMOOTHLY..... :drool:

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:13 AM
Bowmore , 10 yr. A big step up from my usual.

Is that Scotch?

Katipan
01-20-2006, 12:14 AM
This is the Liter size, I'm talkin' about.....

Me too babe. :)

Girls like Endelt like Red Headed Sluts. Jager, Peach Schnapps, and Cranberry Juice. You never taste licorice.

jspchief
01-20-2006, 12:17 AM

PS: how difficult has it been putting up with the Bronco fan you sleep with? Heh.Yea, Jaegerbombs are pretty awesome. I hate Jaeger otherwise. The Red Bull keeps you going too. You need to keep the Jaeger in the freezer rather than fridge... the colder the better.

Just be careful, those things deal out brutal hangovers.

As for my Bronco fan wife, she's been tolerable. We've learned that we get along better by not talking smack, so all I've had to endure is her enjoying the wins. I won't have to put up with it this weekend because she's going to the game and I'm staying home.

Mr. Kotter

Girls like Endelt like Red Headed Sluts. Jager, Peach Schnapps, and Cranberry Juice. You never taste licorice.

Wow. :holdman:

Put me down in the ENDelt column though, I prefer Red Headed sluts too. :D

At least when it comes to Jager....heh.

jspchief

Girls like Endelt like Red Headed Sluts. Jager, Peach Schnapps, and Cranberry Juice. You never taste licorice.Those things are disgusting.

Katipan
01-20-2006, 12:19 AM
Those things are disgusting.

I'm a straight from the bottle girl

cdcox
01-20-2006, 12:20 AM
Is that Scotch?

Yeah, single malt nonetheless. I normally drink a baragin basement blended Scotch, but this is soooo much better. Given that I'm a tight wad, I hoping that by having a more expensive bottle of Scotch in the house that I'll drink less. We'll see.

jspchief
01-20-2006, 12:20 AM
I'm a straight from the bottle girlI have to have Red Bull with my Jaeger. Tequila I'll take straight.

There's a bar here that serves Tang-bombs. Jaeger and Tang. Not as good as it sounds.

Archie F. Swin
01-20-2006, 12:21 AM
Busch Beer in a can

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:21 AM
....I won't have to put up with it this weekend because she's going to the game and I'm staying home.

That's cool. In several ways. Especially, if the Donks should lose....

Her depression will have faded by the time she returns to Iowania, and your elation, will have subsided some by then. Heh. :)

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Those things are disgusting.

I misunderstood; I prefer the Jagerbombs then. Peach Snapps and Cranberry Juice don't sound too enticing....

cdcox
01-20-2006, 12:23 AM
I have to have Red Bull with my Jaeger. Tequila I'll take straight.

There's a bar here that serves Tang-bombs. Jaeger and Tang. Not as good as it sounds.

Nothing with Tang has ever sounded good. It's been 30 years and I can still remember that nasty.

Mr. Kotter
01-20-2006, 12:23 AM
Busch Beer in a can

College student?