PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

keg in kc
02-15-2009, 09:57 PM
So it looks like they're doing the entire build for wrestlemania, with the exception of Jericho and maybe the Hardy's, on TV over the next month and a half. 'cause I didn't get anything out of tonight's show.

keg in kc
02-15-2009, 09:59 PM
(Well, and orton versus the McMahons, which I think still has to be HHH)

Ultra Peanut
02-15-2009, 10:01 PM
So it looks like they're doing the entire build for wrestlemania, with the exception of Jericho and maybe the Hardy's, on TV over the next month and a half. 'cause I didn't get anything out of tonight's show.They basically did that last year, though, and it did pretty well.

Ultra Peanut
02-15-2009, 10:02 PM
Edge's belt situation reminds me of:

http://i39.tinypic.com/35bcis8.png

BigRock
02-15-2009, 10:35 PM
Santino Marella: i recently had a makeover so no more unibrow, i am now modeling on the side

THAT IS BULLSHIT

With the way JBL kept looking at Shawn's wife, I wanted him to win because then he could come out on Raw and offer to pay Shawn all his money if JBL got a night with Mrs. HBK.

Shawn would be all conflicted, not just by his wedding vows, but his religion and such. They could stretch it out a few weeks. And then right as Shawn is about to superkick JBL as a means of saying no, his wife would grab the microphone and agree to it. Shawn would be like ACK GOD NO and fall to his knees in tears while Rebecca got in JBL's limo and it drove off.

But then they'd pull a switcheroo and JBL would end up banging Goldust. I don't know how that draws any money, but it would be grand.

unothadeal
02-15-2009, 10:42 PM
THAT IS BULLSHIT

With the way JBL kept looking at Shawn's wife, I wanted him to win because then he could come out on Raw and offer to pay Shawn all his money if JBL got a night with Mrs. HBK.

Shawn would be all conflicted, not just by his wedding vows, but his religion and such. They could stretch it out a few weeks. And then right as Shawn is about to superkick JBL as a means of saying no, his wife would grab the microphone and agree to it. Shawn would be like ACK GOD NO and fall to his knees in tears while Rebecca got in JBL's limo and it drove off.

But then they'd pull a switcheroo and JBL would end up banging Goldust. I don't know how that draws any money, but it would be grand.

That's a WWF Attitude storyline, sir.

unothadeal
02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
Hopefully that means JBL slowly shutting it down and moving back into a color role, which he excelled in. Maybe he can either replace or at least speak over Lawler on Raw.

I thought he sucked at commentating.

keg in kc
02-15-2009, 10:50 PM
It took a long time for JBL to grow on me on the mic, but I liked him before he got back into the ring.

Apparently a dark match has been announced for tomorrow night, with HHH/Cena/Michaels against Legacy.

Probably doesn't mean anything.

Ultra Peanut
02-15-2009, 10:58 PM
I thought he sucked at commentating.You have anti-taste.

keg in kc
02-15-2009, 10:58 PM
I wonder if Stephanie leaving the arena to go to the hospital with shane is going to be their storyline reason for edge being allowed to wrestle in the main event.

Sfeihc
02-16-2009, 07:30 AM
That was a darn fine ppv last night. When they opened with the SD Elimination Chamber and Edge was first to go you knew something was up for later in the night.

Props to keg for the call of Edge taking out Kofi.

SCChief
02-16-2009, 12:34 PM
I wonder if Stephanie leaving the arena to go to the hospital with shane is going to be their storyline reason for edge being allowed to wrestle in the main event.

Quite possible. Of course... I am interested to see how the Legacy/McMahon thing pans out, because I am almost willing to bet that Stephanie will betray the rest of the family to help Legacy when it is all said and done. Just think... she has been accidentally smashed, but Randy has yet to actually cause her physical harm. And she is a 3rd generation McMahon, which fits the whole 2nd/3rd generation thing that Legacy is doing.

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 02:26 PM
I thought that's what they were going to do when they brought Shane out the first night he killed legacy.

They could always swerve on the whole "we have bigger plans for you" comment she made.

But last night Orton made a speech about how he's going to take out the entire mcmahon family, so I'm guessing it's pretty straight-forward.

Ironically, they're pretty close to turning him babyface.

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 06:49 PM
WTF?

Official for tonight: WWE IC Champion CM Punk and Cryme Tyme vs. William Regal, Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Piper's backstage, so we'll be seeing some Jericho/Piper.

Ultra Peanut
02-16-2009, 07:45 PM
WTF?

Official for tonight: WWE IC Champion CM Punk and Cryme Tyme vs. William Regal, Ted DiBiase and Cody RhodesTime Shad will see in the ring: Sixteen seconds for the pinfall.

Ultra Peanut
02-16-2009, 09:13 PM
1) Edge and Vickie rule.

2) My guess for the amount of time Shad would be in the ring was over by fifteen seconds.

3) That Jericho-Piper segment was boss.

4) HBK-Taker at WrestleMania! That whole abortion of an angle is worth it just for the happy, boisterous Shawn we get afterwards.

unothadeal
02-16-2009, 09:22 PM
boisterous Shawn we get afterwards.

Bout fuckin time. Why is he crosseyed?

Ultra Peanut
02-16-2009, 09:41 PM
SANTINO LOOKS FABULOUSBout fuckin time. Why is he crosseyed?Same old decent lazy eye.

Mecca
02-16-2009, 09:42 PM
They are never going to put Macho Man in the hall of fame are they...

Mecca
02-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Oh look Stephanie is talking to H again.

Ultra Peanut
02-16-2009, 09:50 PM
Please be swerving smarks, please be swerving smarks...

Mecca
02-16-2009, 09:52 PM
Please be swerving smarks, please be swerving smarks...

You know it's not no matter how much you are praying for it...H is on his way back to Raw to mainevent Mania.

unothadeal
02-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Orton wins the Slammy for gayest entrance music

Mecca
02-16-2009, 10:08 PM
Did H just shit his pants?

Ultra Peanut
02-16-2009, 10:11 PM
aw fuck

Orton wins the Slammy for gayest entrance musicAnti. Taste.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-16-2009, 10:20 PM
Did H just shit his pants?

My DVR cut off at :05 after. Did anyone run in on Orton or did it end with the crazy man face?

Mecca
02-16-2009, 10:21 PM
My DVR cut off at :05 after. Did anyone run in on Orton or did it end with the crazy man face?

Triple H slid in the ring and grabbed Stephanie and sat on his knees making constipated faces while turning red and slobbering...

The RKO on Stephanie was pretty amusing I admit.

Mr. Flopnuts
02-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Triple H slid in the ring and grabbed Stephanie and sat on his knees making constipated faces while turning red and slobbering...

Wow. I missed a ton. The last thing I saw was Orton punting Shane in the head.

unothadeal
02-16-2009, 10:23 PM
aw ****

Anti. Taste.

LMAO

I liked the "Oh my goodness" face he gave afterwards.

Mecca
02-16-2009, 10:24 PM
Wow. I missed a ton. The last thing I saw was Orton punting Shane in the head.

Ah yea Stephanie came out and was showing concern for Shane then the medics got in the ring and Orton was hunched over them and Stephanie stood up and looked at Orton....and he RKO'd her..

Then Triple H came running out and progressed to sit on his knees by Stephanie acting as though she was dead.

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 10:32 PM
Orton got a babyface pop with that RKO, about laughed my ass off. He's gonna be huge when they finally go babyface with him.

Anyway, I guess I'm not so nuts after all.

Mecca
02-16-2009, 10:33 PM
And now Cody and Ted are gonna get destroyed by H for a month.....

I wonder if Orton will have to do the job...

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 10:39 PM
And now Cody and Ted are gonna get destroyed by H for a month.....This was as close to 'right' as they've done with Legacy. They get a win earlier in the night, and they beat the hell out of shane instead of vice-versa. Shane still got way too much offense in the 'unsanctioned fight' but it ended the way it should have (although Orton doing in by himself would have been more effective for him, this way it helps the whole stable look strong).

And I'd say you're right. I hope they're prepared for sledgehammer shotsI wonder if Orton will have to do the job...Storyline wise, you'd think he has to.

I'm still waiting to see how they fit this into Orton winning the Royal Rumble, in storyline. He's supposed to have his choice of titles, but they're going to have to find a way to 'force' him to face HHH. Maybe they'll just change the rules.

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 10:41 PM
Anyway, enough about that. The first 20 minutes of Raw were awesome. Edge has ****ing laser-heat right now, and he's the one heel that's shown he can consistently get Cena a face pop when it counts. That match should be real good for both of them.

Jericho's segment with Piper was good, too. If Austin's wrestling (and I'm not sure he is), then maybe we're going to see Jericho take down a legend a week until we hear the glass shatter.

It scares me that they're putting on a match to decide who faces Undertaker, first because I didn't expect to see HBK/Undertaker until next year (Michael's retirement match...). I really hope they aren't setting up JBL/'taker. It makes absolutely no sense, so hopefully it's Michaels and they're just trying to keep us tuned in for a week.

Mecca
02-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Anyway, enough about that. The first 20 minutes of Raw were awesome. Edge has ****ing laser-heat right now, and he's the one heel that's shown he can consistently get Cena a face pop when it counts. That match should be real good for both of them.

Jericho's segment with Piper was good, too. If Austin's wrestling (and I'm not sure he is), then maybe we're going to see Jericho take down a legend a week until we hear the glass shatter.

It scares me that they're putting on a match to decide who faces Undertaker, first because I didn't expect to see HBK/Undertaker until next year (Michael's retirement match...). I really hope they aren't setting up JBL/'taker. It makes absolutely no sense, so hopefully it's Michaels and they're just trying to keep us tuned in for a week.

The thing Bruce Prichard send to the observer after he got fired detailing Mania plans had HBK beating Taker at mania.

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 10:48 PM
ROFL

Just read on another board that HHH must've been held up because he was trying to take a shit. 'cause he looked hella constipated there at the end.

Mecca
02-16-2009, 10:48 PM
ROFL

Just read on another board that HHH must've been held up because he was trying to take a shit. 'cause he looked hella constipated there at the end.

Damn it they stole my joke.

chiefs1111
02-16-2009, 10:49 PM
ROFL

ROFL

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 10:51 PM
You know, the problem with the way they've booked Shane and Orton is how the hell do you make people believe Orton is competition for Hun-Tor if he can't even beat Shane by himself.

He's gonna have to lay HHH out at some point.

Mecca
02-16-2009, 10:52 PM
You know, the problem with the way they've booked Shane and Orton is how the hell do you make people believe Orton is competition for Hun-Tor if he can't even beat Shane by himself.

He's gonna have to lay HHH out at some point.

Well in the WWE every heel is a pussy except for when H was a heel.

BigRock
02-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Anyway, I guess I'm not so nuts after all.

You're nuts if you think that angle sucked. I don't think you said it did, but I'm just saying. If they can find some way to juice up the one billionth Edge-Cena match, things might just turn out all right.

The thing Bruce Prichard send to the observer after he got fired detailing Mania plans had HBK beating Taker at mania.

That whole thing was fake, maaaan. Somebody just made up a story saying "this was in a dirtsheet".

keg in kc
02-16-2009, 11:38 PM
You're nuts if you think that angle sucked. I don't think you said it did, but I'm just saying. No, I was told I was nuts when I predicted HHH/Orton a month ago.

keg in kc
02-17-2009, 12:53 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h112/hhhwmx7/hhhbig.gif

Mecca
02-17-2009, 12:55 AM
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h112/hhhwmx7/hhhbig.gif

He looks like someone is squeezing his balls in a vice.

Ultra Peanut
02-17-2009, 01:28 AM
Orton got a babyface pop with that RKO, about laughed my ass off. He's gonna be huge when they finally go babyface with him.

Anyway, I guess I'm not so nuts after all.How great is it to have Orton, Jericho, and Edge on top of their games at the same time? It's an embarrassment of heel riches.

keg in kc
02-17-2009, 01:33 AM
I wish we had a really good face, it's a little out-of-balance.

'course, the line's been blurred since the attitude era. The top babyfaces have all been cool heels. Which is what I'd say they're slowly building Orton to be. Beating up McMahons and all. I think they're making a mistake by having him act insane instead of just smiling when he punts somebody, though. But maybe they're worried he'll be too over if he does that.

BigRock
02-17-2009, 01:44 AM
He looks like someone is squeezing his balls in a vice.

Once around 2000 there was some angle where HHH and Chyna got laid out. As people were tending to Chyna, you could see HHH reach over and unzip her pants as a rib. Thus, I point out that you can't see Stephanie's hands in that shot... maybe she grabbed 'em.

I actually thought he did a good job showing a face that seemed both angry and like he was about to cry. I also loved Shane's sell of the punt.

*KICK*
Hey, look, I know that guy over there!
Oh, wait, I just got kicked.
*THUD*

keg in kc
02-17-2009, 02:36 AM
Yeah, shane was hilarious. I thought he was going to no-sell it for a second.

BryanBusby
02-17-2009, 03:10 AM
Seriously, once he got into the match Edge pulled out as gritty and gutty a win as Cena or HHH could have ever hoped for. He took like six different finishers from Rey Rey before winning. Of course, he's a heel, so it's not a credit to his character, but still.

Thankfully, yes.

Hopefully that means JBL slowly shutting it down and moving back into a color role, which he excelled in. Maybe he can either replace or at least speak over Lawler on Raw.

Hope they replace Michael Cole and his vintage awful announcing instead.

Jerm
02-17-2009, 08:57 AM
This Orton/McMahon/HHH angle is pretty decent I must say...of course it's building up to WM and the ultimate revenge from HHH, Shane, Steph, etc.

It's pretty damn predictable right now BUT I think it'd be awesome if we had an epic SWERVE~! and they turned HHH heel on his own wife and family and have him join Legacy and Orton.

Don't know how you could pull it off but that would be much better than where it's headed now IMO.

Gonzo
02-17-2009, 09:40 AM
Goddammit I hate this thread tittle.

big nasty kcnut
02-17-2009, 09:57 AM
I think what will happen that triple h win but get punted by orton this allow raw to be taking over by vickie gurrero. Edge lose the title to orton but get rewarded triple h title. That i hope christain get a good oppenent for wm. Also they finally let dh smith wrestle he could be a good face.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ultra Peanut
02-17-2009, 01:17 PM
Hope they replace Michael Cole and his vintage awful announcing instead.Cole and JBL were actually an amazing announce team, if only because JBL just ripped on Cole in hilarious fashion for two straight hours.

On the subject of Festus going from 'duhurrrrr' to rapeface:

Cole: "Sorta like, you know, Peter Parker into Spider-Man or Clark Kent into Superman."
JBL: "What?!"
Cole: "Really, it is. From a nerd to a superhero."
JBL: "And you're like from a nerd to a nerd."

Goddammit I hate this thread tittle.We shall all burn inside His everlasting light. For a day or decade or ten, at least.

Ultra Peanut
02-17-2009, 01:21 PM
Meanwhile, in the land of make believe:

http://i44.tinypic.com/ea2pnm.jpg

unothadeal
02-17-2009, 05:04 PM
I wish Taker had a belt for Wrestlemania. Then he could win, then someone cashes in their MITB and he beats them. He'd go from 16-0 to 18-0 in one night.

Ultra Peanut
02-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Empty Arena match ruled No Contest due to TNA being incapable of emptying arena. -**1/3

Jerm
02-20-2009, 10:08 AM
That was an absolute joke...figured TNA would find a way to screw it up though.

Figured the MEM was going to jump Sting and leave him in the arena, bloodied and beaten up.

Alas, we get that crap finish.

keg in kc
02-20-2009, 05:57 PM
WWE cut Colt Cabana.

Ultra Peanut
02-20-2009, 08:08 PM
WWE cut Colt Cabana.Man, I find it hard to believe he never got over after a two-week stint on TV as a guy whose name makes him sound like an accountant.

I wonder if a week is enough time to work him into the first six weeks' worth of HDNet tapings.

Oh, sweet. I just saw on F4W that the show's debuting on March 21st.

BigRock
02-23-2009, 01:58 AM
'Heroes' star Hayden Panettiere's single again

Hayden Panettiere is so into her new man, she didn’t even notice she was almost being peed on at a party in Los Angeles Thursday.

The “Heroes” starlet — fresh from a Valentine’s Day breakup with co-star Milo Ventimiglia — dropped by ex-Teen Vogue editor Carlos Lopez’s masquerade birthday bash at Guys. And the pint-sized beauty wasn’t alone.

“She had this grizzly bear-looking man with her,” one guest told us. “His name was Vladimir and everyone kept talking about how he was a wrestler."

I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E

chiefscafan
02-23-2009, 02:16 AM
The vladmir?

Ultra Peanut
02-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Holy fuck.

"In the NWA, an organization which, according to this company, never even existed..."

keg in kc
02-24-2009, 02:32 AM
HUN-TOR!

Mecca
02-24-2009, 02:33 AM
HUN-TOR!

Did he pull that sledgehammer out of his ass?

keg in kc
02-24-2009, 02:35 AM
I don't get why orton tossed his own sledgehammer. That wasn't a very heel-ish thing to do.

keg in kc
02-24-2009, 02:52 AM
I actually wondered about this when I was watching:Jamie Noble was hurt in his match with Mike Knox. It appeared to be a neck injury possibly caused by Knox's twisting neckbreaker finisher. Referees and EMT's came down while the Jericho/Steamboat segment was going on, and they took a lot of care in getting Noble on a stretcher, and he was taken out along the side of the ramp while the Jericho/Steamboat segment was happening. He said Noble did seem to be able to move his arms. He also said a lot of the crowd was not paying attention to what was being said with Jericho and Steamboat, as everyone seemed to be concerned with what was happening in the ring. (from f4wonline.com)

keg in kc
02-24-2009, 02:53 AM
In other news, manu got can-u.

(groan)

Ultra Peanut
02-24-2009, 03:46 AM
Don West is a heel now.

Just, you know... I... uh.

big nasty kcnut
02-24-2009, 08:15 AM
God west a heel. Orton mess up and y2j need a butt kicking.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mecca
02-24-2009, 08:17 AM
So is this angle going to end with Jericho doing the job to Hogan?

burt
02-24-2009, 08:39 AM
So is this angle going to end with Jericho doing the handjob to Hogan?

'Professional Wrestling" is the ghey...

Mecca
02-24-2009, 08:40 AM
What an insightful post.

burt
02-24-2009, 09:09 AM
What an insightful post.

ROFL Thanks.....

Demonpenz
02-24-2009, 10:46 AM
professional wrestling is gay, cheesy, and lame, but it is really really fun if you just loosen up alittle bit. The intro's, the over sells, the finishers, the microphone work. It is for fun. For everytime I hear how wrestling is gay or fake, I just have to turn to the NFL's T.O. and other drama queens and mic work, the jobbed games by officials, and the fakeness of some of the shit that goes down. Non fake sports do the same thing "pushing" certain teams to the top to make money.

Ultra Peanut
02-24-2009, 04:27 PM
JAMIE NOBLE KNOWS HOW TO POP A CROWD:

On Noble: During the commercial (I assume) after the Noble match, the crowd gave a big "Noble!" chant and he gave a small thumbs up. He was down for a good 15 minutes, I'd say.

It was apparently a stinger, and he's fine.

'Professional Wrestling" is the ghey...Absolutely not!

http://i39.tinypic.com/2rg0uae.gif

unothadeal
02-24-2009, 06:38 PM
Rep to anyone who knows how this relates to Wrestling

http://rallybeater.com/energy/images/DSC00110.JPG

Reaper16
02-24-2009, 07:21 PM

There were a couple of WWE themed energy drinks that Hansen's put out. A RAW one and a Hogan one, I think. I saw them at Wal-Mart.

Blindside58
02-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Does it have to do with a "Lariat?"

I'm old skool!

unothadeal
02-24-2009, 07:32 PM
There were a couple of WWE themed energy drinks that Hansen's put out. A RAW one and a Hogan one, I think. I saw them at Wal-Mart.

Nay.

Does it have to do with a "Lariat?"

I'm old skool!

Nay.

Think late 90's early 00's.

BigRock
02-24-2009, 07:49 PM

Is that the stuff X-Pac used to drink on his way to the ring?

unothadeal
02-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Is that the stuff X-Pac used to drink on his way to the ring?

Yup.

Ultra Peanut
02-24-2009, 08:33 PM
My first response was to yell "LARIATOOOO," so I was wrong. At least I can pat myself on the back for not knowing as much X-Pac minutiae as someone else.

unothadeal
02-24-2009, 08:36 PM
My first response was to yell "LARIATOOOO," so I was wrong. At least I can pat myself on the back for not knowing as much X-Pac minutiae as someone else.

He boinked Chyna. I'm surprised he's still alive.

Mecca
02-24-2009, 08:38 PM
He boinked Chyna. I'm surprised he's still alive.

Did you know they are going to release another night in Chyna.....I bet you can't wait.

unothadeal
02-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Did you know they are going to release another night in Chyna.....I bet you can't wait.

Who do you think starred in it

Mecca
02-24-2009, 08:42 PM
Who do you think starred in it

Personally I think they should make a video of Triple H repeatedly calling Xpac going "hows my dick taste!" and hanging up.

unothadeal
02-24-2009, 08:46 PM
Personally I think they should make a video of Triple H repeatedly calling Xpac going "hows her dick taste!" and hanging up.

FYP

Mecca
02-24-2009, 08:48 PM
FYP

What kind of scary is pretty much any woman that lifts weights is going to look like that in the below region.

BigRock
02-25-2009, 01:15 AM
At least I can pat myself on the back for not knowing as much X-Pac minutiae as someone else.

I GOT EVERYTHING I EVER WANTED
AND I'LL NEVER GIVE THAT BACK
OH I KNOW YOU HATE X-FACTOR
BUT YOU AIN'T GOTTA LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT
I SAID YOU AIN'T GOTTA LOOK AT ME LIKE THA-EE-AT

What kind of scary is pretty much any woman that lifts weights is going to look like that in the below region.

I think it's probably more the copious amounts of steroids she did as opposed to just the lifting of weights. Roids turn the little man in the boat into Big Show riding the Titanic.

Ultra Peanut
02-25-2009, 09:08 AM
Last night, I dreamed that JBL had used Eddie's severed head to knock out Chavo. In 1999. There was blood everywhere.

For some reason I was sitting down next to Chavo, and I asked him if that was a work or not because it looked shockingly real. He said it was legit, and I felt really bad for him.

JBL YOU ARE IDIOT DICKHEAD

Ultra Peanut
02-25-2009, 09:41 AM
Hey, ECW was pretty cool. It was fun watching Christian and Swagger sell/work that shoulder for 15 minutes.

TJ Wilson is awesome. Fuck you, Teddy Hart. Why couldn't they just rename TJ to Tyson Hart, or something?

big nasty kcnut
02-25-2009, 10:53 AM
I think the teddy hart thing is too much. He need a chance to prove himself. I had a idea for a vince revenge squad that dh smith nattie neihart teddy hart lacey von erich and cody rhodes and tommy dreamer as leader would be apart of. Then legacy would be vince army with chavo taking cody spot with swagger also in there. Here how it would happen huntor would win. Then vince goes crazy mocking everybody this last a few weeks then the titantron show the message for too long you have never suffered from what you have done to people who made you rich. Tonight you will pay for sins and you will be humbled. Then the vrs attack him and steph shane and his wife and linda. Then triple h come down and tommy dreamer attacked him with a cane and then all of them are laid out. Copywrited
Posted via Mobile Device

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-25-2009, 01:31 PM
So, I'd been out of WWE action for the last six months, and then the Oscar thread comes.

I download and watch the Rumble and NWO.

If they really make Orton job to HHH at WM, I think my head may well explode. He and Edge are the two most over guys in the company, you'd think one heel has to be walking out of Mania with the strap.

I still cannot believe (yes I can) that motherfucker not only has 13 title reigns, but that he got to kick out of the tombstone...(well, yes I can).

So, with the exception of XVII, HHH has now wrestled for the title at every WM since XVI, and 8 straight overall.

Keep in mind that Hogan never wrestled for the title in more than 4 straight WMs.

Ultra Peanut
02-25-2009, 01:37 PM
Orton did go over both HHH and Cena clean last year, at least.

That being said, I've seen people say that HHH winning is really the only way to conclude the storyline. Why not have him go over Trips and build to a real, year-long Age of Orton? He can be King Kong perched on top of the WWE Title, swatting away challengers like flies. It can all culminate in a gradual turn face as a badass megastar the likes of which we haven't seen since Austin, but with less beer swilling and more "holy shit he's insane but I love him."

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-25-2009, 01:47 PM
I know it's folly to hope so, but for all the awesomeness of the HHH head punt and Cena pin last year, he spent the next three PPVs as Haitch's bitch.

Just once, it might be ok to have a legit badass heel go over truly clean on the grandest stage. No McMahon Chairshots involved, just counter, snap, RKO, lights out in the semi-main.

I guess the biggest problem I have is Haitch. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the 18 months since he's been back, he has two "clean" losses where he took the fall...The flash rollup (followed by the burial laugh) against Hardy last year, and No Mercy LMS match where he only went down after his third match of the night.

To me, that's rigoddamndiculous. Only HHH could make me pull for Taker in a one-on-one...well Kozlov too.

Ultra Peanut
02-26-2009, 08:46 PM
Samoa Joe just Heidenraped Scott Steiner. With a knife.

Christ.

BigRock
02-27-2009, 02:52 AM
MIKE TENAY IS NOTHING BUT A SELFISH PRICK, MIKE TENAY!

SCChief
02-27-2009, 04:50 AM
Samoa Joe just Heidenraped Scott Steiner. With a knife.

Christ.

Yeah... that was a bit over the top. When Joe made that statement last week or the week before threatening to kill Steiner, I told someone that the only thing more over the top would be him going after Steiner with a knife or actually having a stabbing incident. TNA is pushing the envelope.

Desperation?

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2009, 06:17 AM
I honestly don't think TNA is desperate. They're too delusional to realize that having an audience of 2 million only result in 15,000 buys for your PPVs is a bad thing.

This is just Russo being Russo, and the talent seeing the writing on the wall to the point where they don't give a shit.

Jerm
02-27-2009, 06:55 AM
So the "real" Samoa Joe is a knife wielding psychopath with a giant penis tattooed on his face? Nice.

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2009, 06:57 AM
ECW match times: 21:32
TNA match times: 19:20

Clearly, TNA needs a third hour.

Oh, and I guess the lesson Foley took from Bischoff's "butts in the seats" line is that you should put over the competition whenever possible. That's the only explanation for why he had so much praise for Randy Orton, a guy who's going to be main eventing the other company's biggest show of the year.

Mecca
02-27-2009, 07:03 AM
EMPTY PREMISE

The empty-arena match between Kurt Angle and Sting on TNA impact! did a 1.3 rating, an all-time company high, which certainly makes it tougher to criticize.

But it made no sense. Why were Angle and Sting fighting in an empty arena? What, exactly, was the premise?

When Terry Funk and Jerry Lawler worked wrestling’s most famous empty-arena match in 1981, Funk complained that the odds in Memphis were tilted in favor of Lawler, the hometown hero. Funk claimed that everyone – the timekeeper, the referee, the ushers, EVERYONE – conspired to help Lawler, that the only way to get a fair shake would be in an empty arena, and did Lawler have the guts?

Lawler did, and the result was a match that was hardly memorable – crowd heat can’t make up for blown spots in an empty arena, nor does spectator noise loudly punctuate punches and kicks – but its mediocrity was obscured by drama that few who watched it on TV will ever forget. Lance Russell’s commentary was awesome, and I’ll always remember Funk selling “my eye…my eye.”

It all added up: Funk said he couldn’t get an honest match in Memphis, came up with an innovative way to do so, and Lawler kicked his ass.

So, why did Angle and Sting wrestle in an empty arena?

Uh, no reason. Besides the fact that somebody remembered that there was once a famous empty-arena match and gee, why don’t we have one?

The action itself wasn’t bad. Angle is just so good, and he meshes well with Sting as an opponent. But the match was between two guys from the same heel faction. Nobody was going to be favored, ergo, no need for an empty arena. And the arena wasn’t really empty: Other members of the Main Event Mafia ultimately got involved, as did security. The whole gimmick blew up like Hiroshima.

Wrestling booking needs a quality-control editor. The quality-control editor wouldn’t contribute creatively. His job would be to review completed scripts, pointing out flaws in things like logic and chronology. But hey, it’s only wrestling. Who notices flaws in logic and chronology besides the paying customers?

(One thing was HILARIOUS about the Memphis empty-arena match: Lawler arrived for it in his crown and cape, and Funk famously ridiculed Lawler for it. Lawler later said he regretted his choice of garb, as he should have. He showed up for an unattended no-holds-barred brawl dressed as the Burger King.)

YOUR PANTS ARE ON FIRE, BROTHER

Hulk Hogan has lied his way through life, and to great effect when it comes to money and notoriety. But Hogan hit the pinnacle of 55 glorious years of deceit when he told the Los Angeles Times that he was considered for the lead role in “The Wrestler” before it was given to Mickey Rourke.

Darren Aronofsky is a wrestling fan, but given Hogan’s performances in “No Holds Barred,” “Mr. Nanny” and “Suburban Commando,” it’s impossible to believe that such an accomplished producer/director looked at Hogan for a role that required playing someone other than himself.

From “Rocky III” through “Muppets from Space,” all Hogan has ever really done is play himself, and that’s dandy by him. There’s never been a more compelling character as far as Hogan is concerned.

Had Hogan played Randy The Ram, he would have doubtless played the creative-control card to change a few things:

*Instead of juicing his hand when he waited on that old lady at the deli counter, he would have press-slammed her into the olive loaf, then leg-dropped her in the middle of the potato salad. And she would have been played by Ric Flair.

*His daughter Brooke would have played Cassidy.

*He wouldn’t have sold the heart attack.

*Instead of “Sweet Child O’ Mine,” his entrance music for the final match would have been “Real American” covered by W. Axl Rose, with Jimmy Hart producing. Hart would have brought it in on time and under budget.

*Ed Leslie would have bought The Ram’s steroids for him.

IN MY DAY, WRESTLING WAS REAL. SO WERE THE MOVIES

Bruno Sammartino criticized Mickey Rourke for (allegedly) using steroids to achieve the physique he sported in “The Wrestler.”

Earth to Bruno: If Rourke used bodybuilding drugs to craft his appearance for “The Wrestler,” it didn’t result in him enjoying a competitive advantage or heightened push. He merely wanted to look the part. That’s what actors do. He was hired to play a wrestler, so he did what he had to do to look like one. It was a lot easier than finding a wrestler who wasn’t on steroids that could also act.

IT’S NOT FUNNY, BUT…

Here are two quotes from an active wrestler regarding the Verne Gagne nursing-home homicide:

*”I don’t care how old you are, nobody’s going to want to do the job.”

*”He killed his territory. What’s one guy?”

Ultra Peanut
02-27-2009, 09:07 AM
WOOOOOO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ri4B323H1uA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ri4B323H1uA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jerm
02-27-2009, 09:10 AM
LOL book Flair v. KENTA NOW!!! Just kidding.

I really do hope they do book KENTA vs. Tyler Black though.

Swanman
03-02-2009, 01:44 PM
WOOOOOO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ri4B323H1uA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ri4B323H1uA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It's cool that Flair is making appearances at THE Ring of Honor, but I felt bad for the dude at certain points. He is one step away from sitting on a street corner holding up a sign that says "Will WOOOOOO for food"

RUSH
03-02-2009, 08:20 PM
Jericho=best heel ever

unothadeal
03-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Jericho=best heel currently working

FYP

RUSH
03-02-2009, 08:49 PM
Yeah you're probably right. Flair was better and I'll probably put Ted DiBiase ahead of him as well.

He's still one of the best that I have seen.

keg in kc
03-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Kane and Mark Henry in the MitB ladder match?

Thus ends the streak of good matches.

keg in kc
03-04-2009, 07:31 PM
Kane and Mark Henry in the MitB ladder match?

Thus ends the streak of good matches.Fortunately the boogeyman was axed today, so maybe they won't turn MitB to Monsters Ball with ladders.

Ultra Peanut
03-05-2009, 08:36 PM
OMIGOSH HE CALLED HIM "STEVE," THIS MUST BE A SHOOT BROTHERRRRR!!

keg in kc
03-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Leaked draft of last week's raw. Haven't read it yet, but may have some future spoilers in it: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/1228.html

Ultra Peanut
03-06-2009, 06:59 PM
INT. THE RING

Vladimir Kozlov arrives.

Shawn Michaels arrives.

Vladimir Kozlov murders the very concept of wrestling.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
------
Oh Jesus, they were setting up Jibble to take the title into Mania?

One word you'll never see in a TNA script:

BREATHE

unothadeal
03-06-2009, 07:19 PM
But what I am gonna do? Is qualify? For Money in the Bank? At Wrestlemania?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-06-2009, 07:24 PM
The Hardy Brothers are to mic skills what the Giambi brothers are to cleanliness.

unothadeal
03-06-2009, 07:33 PM
The Hardy Brothers are to mic skills what the Giambi brothers are to cleanliness.

The master(s) of mic skills.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WdsBbonKJ3U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WdsBbonKJ3U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mecca
03-06-2009, 07:35 PM
Oh you didn't know?

Captain Obvious
03-06-2009, 07:50 PM
The master(s) of mic skills.

Yeah, Billy Gunn always did have pretty good mic skills.

Captain Obvious
03-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Oh you didn't know?

Your ass better caaaaaallllllll somebodyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....

Mecca
03-06-2009, 07:53 PM
Yeah, Billy Gunn always did have pretty good mic skills.

He'll hit you with his finishing move...the ass master...

No one and I mean no one could unintentionally have a gimmick as weird as Mr Ass with the ass man song.

unothadeal
03-06-2009, 07:55 PM

No one and I mean no one could unintentionally have a gimmick as weird as Mr Ass with the ass man song.

Fame-asser

Mecca
03-06-2009, 07:58 PM
Fame-asser

Shutup, it's funnier to think it was called the ass master.

unothadeal
03-06-2009, 08:02 PM
Shutup, it's funnier to think it was called the ass master.

LOL. You've probably seen this already but the two basically tear HHH and HBK apart. Funny stuff.

"He couldn't whoop half my ass if the other half was helpin him."

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGCkHNX1FfY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WGCkHNX1FfY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mecca
03-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Yes I've seen that it just made me think they were retards...Billy Gunn is the guy who thought Trish Stratus was a bitch for not sleeping with him because "he was nice to her when she started"

Ultra Peanut
03-06-2009, 08:06 PM

No one and I mean no one could unintentionally have a gimmick as weird as Mr Ass with the ass man song.http://i40.tinypic.com/9gj87b.gif

Mecca
03-06-2009, 08:07 PM
Like I was saying, Billy Gunn is a rather strange guy.

unothadeal
03-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Yes I've seen that it just made me think they were retards...Billy Gunn is the guy who thought Trish Stratus was a bitch for not sleeping with him because "he was nice to her when she started"

ROFL Where'd he say that?

Mecca
03-06-2009, 08:12 PM
ROFL Where'd he say that?

In one of his shoots he did after being released he went on and on about how she was a stuck up bitch that didn't respect vets who helped her when she started.

And just on and on, it's nice way of saying, "i'm pissed she didn't sleep with me"

unothadeal
03-06-2009, 08:16 PM
In one of his shoots he did after being released he went on and on about how she was a stuck up bitch that didn't respect vets who helped her when she started.

And just on and on, it's nice way of saying, "i'm pissed she didn't sleep with me"

That just makes me like them more. Who could resist the Ass Man?

Mecca
03-06-2009, 08:17 PM
Leaked draft of last week's raw. Haven't read it yet, but may have some future spoilers in it: http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/1228.html

Was there ballyhoo?

kstater
03-07-2009, 06:10 AM
So Jonathan Coachman is on Sportcenter now. It's not pretty.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-07-2009, 07:16 AM
I always fucking hated the New Age Outlaws, and in an X-pac heat way. They're just a couple of bitter old fucks who'd do anything to get another shot with Vince; the only problem is that Road Dog is about 1/10 as good as Santino on the mic and no better in the ring, and Sopp never was anything but a slightly above average body, and he doesn't even have that going for him anymore.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-07-2009, 07:17 AM
I always wondered if there was any truth to the rumor that The Rock banged Trish, but that probably just stems from their one backstage skit.

unothadeal
03-07-2009, 09:12 PM
The Rock is on SNL tonight

Captain Obvious
03-07-2009, 11:16 PM
The Rock is on SNL tonight

'The Rock Obama' LMAO

Ultra Peanut
03-08-2009, 12:40 AM
DJ here!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-08-2009, 01:26 AM
AND THAT'S NOT THE ONLY PLACE, I'M GONNA KICK HIM!!

unothadeal
03-08-2009, 01:43 AM
I always ****ing hated the New Age Outlaws, and in an X-pac heat way. They're just a couple of bitter old ****s who'd do anything to get another shot with Vince; the only problem is that Road Dog is about 1/10 as good as Santino on the mic and no better in the ring, and Sopp never was anything but a slightly above average body, and he doesn't even have that going for him anymore.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ixe0cWrh50Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ixe0cWrh50Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mr. Flopnuts
03-08-2009, 01:53 AM
LMAO @ The Rock Obama

BigRock
03-08-2009, 03:49 PM
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3122/casandrotna302.jpg

$10 says he's rooming with Bob Ryder.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Haha:

I wish UT had faced Benoit at WM.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 07:14 PM
VINTAGE Shawn Michaels!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:17 PM
I hate the Undertaker, but that was a badass segment and exchange once they got heated up.

Orton's house is surprisingly tasteful, too.

Sfeihc
03-09-2009, 07:19 PM
I hate the Undertaker, but that was a badass segment and exchange once they got heated up.

Are all the plants and grass already green in STL? I think it's just a work.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Are all the plants and grass already green in STL? I think it's just a work.

If you have professional lawn services, I could see it being possible.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 07:22 PM
Oh, god damnit. They're going to do the Jibble IC thing.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:27 PM

Have you seen his wife, I was rather stunned at how Ortons wife looks.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:28 PM
JBL needs to invest in cardio rather than the stock market.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Have you seen his wife, I was rather stunned at how Ortons wife looks.

She's not exactly a jaw-dropper.

I mean, I'll say it. He's a damned good looking guy. I'm sure he can pull world class ass, and I'm sure he does on the road, but she definitely outkicked her coverage on that one.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:31 PM
She's not exactly a jaw-dropper.

I mean, I'll say it. He's a damned good looking guy. I'm sure he can pull world class ass, and I'm sure he does on the road, but she definitely outkicked her coverage on that one.

That's basically what I meant, she is not what I expected.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:31 PM
And God Fuck.

:shake:

Why Vince? Why?

Orton's wife, for those who are wondering:

http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1954/ortongirlld8.jpg

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 07:32 PM
OH BOY OH BOY I JUST WON THE INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW TO EAT SOME CAKE!

Horrible.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:32 PM
And That is not Orton's wife.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:34 PM
I wonder if they pulled a Foley with him "you're wife isn't proper for the role of your wife"

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:35 PM
I wonder if they pulled a Foley with him "you're wife isn't proper for the role of your wife"

He'd shit in their camera bags if they did that.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:37 PM
I wonder if his wife shits in things aswell.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:38 PM
Could they please get that X-Pac heat drawing sow the fuck off the television.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 07:38 PM
I wonder if his wife shits in things aswell."Honey, where's my protein shake?"

"You left it over heeeeere."

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:39 PM
His wife is like.."I'll sit here and not say anything"

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:39 PM
I wonder if his wife shits in things aswell.

Maybe he gave her an Alabama Hot Pocket.

Ok, maybe that is his wife and she had a nose job :shrug:

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Yea I think that's his wife she just looks um different.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:42 PM
Yea I think that's his wife she just looks um different.

I guess a good nose job makes a world of difference.

She looks a little bit like a Barbie Doll in the face now.

And Orton should definitely play a Terminator.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:43 PM
I'd like to point out that I find Maryse to be smokin hot.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:45 PM
I'd like to point out that I find Maryse to be smokin hot.

Really going out on a limb there LMAO

I'd like to point out that I may be stupid enough to go watch this Cena movie, even though it's a blatant ripoff of Die Hard 3.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:46 PM

I'd like to point out that I may be stupid enough to go watch this Cena movie, even though it's a blatant ripoff of Die Hard 3.

Hey I know someone that doesn't think Maryse is hot...I'm not sure he's human.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 07:48 PM

I'd like to point out that I may be stupid enough to go watch this Cena movie, even though it's a blatant ripoff of Die Hard 3.Do it for Mayor Carcetti!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Touch up your roots, bitch.

She's a great natural heel, but god that match she had with Eve Torres on SD! was vomitous.

Cole just called her Maurice

LMAO LMAO

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:49 PM
I enjoy her white hair...

Also why must Cole call her Maurice?

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 07:50 PM
Seeing the Bellas reminded me of that skit on Smackdown! a few weeks ago. I still can't get over Morrison's delivery on, "THE COLONS!"

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Here is your winner, Moneys!

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:51 PM
Seeing the Bellas reminded me of that skit on Smackdown! a few weeks ago. I still can't get over Morrison's delivery on, "THE COLONS!"

The buttfaces on the dirt sheet was pretty good.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 07:55 PM
Hopefully they pull a Luger for Big Show's leak and yank his ass from the Main Event like they're starting a fucking lawnmower.

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 07:57 PM
I just watched about 15 min of RAW, and I have to say.....:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

What a joke.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 07:59 PM
How can Andre possibly be in that match I thought he died after Hogan slammed him.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:01 PM
I just watched about 15 min of RAW, and I have to say.....:shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake::shake:

What a joke.Show's awful tonight.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:02 PM
How can Andre possibly be in that match I thought he died after Hogan slammed him.

Well, it was like lifting <del>500, 600, 700, 800, 900 pounds</del> a quasar.

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Is that supposed to be EDGE's wife??

'Hamas' Jenkins
Show's awful tonight.

No Orton, No Win.

'Hamas' Jenkins

He's the ultimate opportunist.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:04 PM
Is that supposed to be EDGE's wife??She is the greatest heel in wrestling today.

I'm not kidding.

beach tribe
No Orton, No Win.

Orton should be in the tanning thread making pucker lips.

Mecca

Well for storyline purposes, she was actually Eddie Guerrero's wife, and I guess they felt bad so they gave her a job.

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:05 PM
She is the greatest heel in wrestling today.

I'm not kidding.

But is she edge's wife? I believe your point BTW, I heard the crowd.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Orton should be in the tanning thread making pucker lips.

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2662/y2shiftyeyestv2.gif

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:06 PM
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2662/y2shiftyeyestv2.gif

Dude looks like he puts in 45 min a day under the lamps.

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Well for storyline purposes, she was actually Eddie Guerrero's wife, and I guess they felt bad so they gave her a job.

I guess. I'll bet Edge loves this.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:08 PM
YO SHOW, PUNCH THAT RUDE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE MOUTH

I guess. I'll bet Edge loves this.They've had some legendary liplocks.

'Hamas' Jenkins
Dude <del>looks like he puts in 45 min a day under the lamps</del> is God and the RKO is his message.

Agreed.

beach tribe
Yayy!! Jon Cena!!

"Word up G Moneys"

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:09 PM
Secrets aren't healthy, Vickie!

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Such an unexpected, and never, ever used before story plot.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Yayy!! Jon Cena!!

"Word up G Moneys"

Well all the hot chicks in the crowd seem to like him....you ever notice that when women like a wrestler all the guys hate him?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:11 PM
:spock:

ROFL ROFL

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:11 PM
:clap::clap:ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:12 PM
This is just bizarre.

Mecca
All the women in the crowd are upset now.

'Hamas' Jenkins
:clap::clap:ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Did you expect this?

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:13 PM
Well all the hot chicks in the crowd seem to like him....you ever notice that when women like a wrestler all the guys hate him?

Yeah, I'm from TN, I know all the kinds of girls who like wrestling.

Cena could have any double wide queen in the nation....Word.

chiefs1111
03-09-2009, 08:13 PM
alright then

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Vickie, you know you so sexy, girl
Yo man is the title I want most in this world
It's your love that I hope I can win.
I don't want this belt, it don't even spin!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:14 PM
Soft Swerve, FTW.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I'm from TN, I know all the kinds of girls who like wrestling.

Cena could have any double wide queen in the nation....Word.

But it's a really weird wrestling thing, if a wrestler is popular with the female crowd the male fans will hate the wrestler.

beach tribe
Vicki is so hot! How can they resist?

Mecca
is this GTV?

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:16 PM
But it's a really weird wrestling thing, if a wrestler is popular with the female crowd the male fans will hate the wrestler.

BS, I heard all those dude's cheering for their gangsta Cena.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:16 PM
It's like disappointment piled upon disappointment.

HOMEWRECKER

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:17 PM
BS, I heard all those dude's cheering for their gangsta Cena.

Well it's better than it was, he use to get booed by half the crowd unless they were in the midwest.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:17 PM
Edge was even more bug eyed than usual.

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:18 PM
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ok, I'm outta here. Enjoy. ....Click.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:19 PM
BS, I heard all those dude's cheering for their gangsta Cena.He's not really a gangsta anymore. He's like a Rock impersonator.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Nitro just doesn't feel the same without Shiavone in the booth.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Nitro just doesn't feel the same without Shiavone in the booth.

This is the greatest night in the history of our great sport.

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:21 PM
He's not really a gangsta anymore. He's like a Rock impersonator.

No respectable rock man I know would have that gansta hip hop crap as his theme music.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:21 PM
You know Jericho is doing this really nice angle in which he has no opponent for Mania...unless they think it's a good idea to dig up Hogan for him to job to.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:22 PM
No respectable rock man I know would have that gansta hip hop crap as his theme music.

JFC.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:23 PM
You know Jericho is doing this really nice angle in which he has no opponent for Mania...unless they think it's a good idea to dig up Hogan for him to job to.

What about the slim chance of Austin having this be his one last match in the tank?

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:23 PM
I HEAR DEM, SHELTON!

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:24 PM
I seriously doubt Austin ever wrestles again.

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:25 PM
JFC.

Word?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:25 PM

He always said he had one left. In his home state the night after his HOF induction, in an angle that begs to be a one-off, it's pretty much tailor made for it.

LTL
03-09-2009, 08:26 PM

Doubt it to, but I could see them bringing Jericho out, him going thru his schtick about how pathetic the ledgends are, Austin comes out, talks some smack to him then stuns him.

He occasionally gets involved, but nobody ever touches the guy.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Jericho-Austin has been my thinking for about a month now. It's the only thing that makes sense. Jericho's one of the few guys Austin would trust, and Austin's one of the only two names who are both big enough for the angle and capable of being there.

beach tribe
03-09-2009, 08:27 PM
He always said he had one left. In his home state the night after his HOF induction, in an angle that begs to be a one-off, it's pretty much tailor made for it.

Now that I would watch. I used to lose my mind over wrestling when Austin, and the Rock were at their peaks. Of course I was about 15yrs old too.

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:31 PM
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:38 PM
FACEBOOK FRIENDS, WOOOOOOOO

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
KOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chris Jericho vs. Koko B. Ware, book it!

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:40 PM
It's unfortunate that his bird died.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Christian makes his much-anticipated Raw re-debut!

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Yes, Koko B. Ware was in the HOF before Ted Dibiase and Rick Martel.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Yes, Koko B. Ware was in the HOF before Ted Dibiase and Rick Martel.

And Randy Savage.

Reaper16
03-09-2009, 08:46 PM
And Randy Savage.
*has seizure*

chiefscafan
03-09-2009, 08:47 PM
How the heck is kolo b ware a hall of famed he sucked as a wrestler give me a break. I had heard the Von erichs were gonna get in are they not anymore? Koko b ware man the honor just went down. Wonder how much he had to kiss up to vince for this honor.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:49 PM
How the heck is kolo b ware a hall of famed he sucked as a wrestler give me a break. I had heard the Von erichs were gonna get in are they not anymore? Koko b ware man the honor just went down. Wonder how much he had to kiss up to vince for this honor.The idea is 2 "main eventers" and 6 "prelims" every year.

LTL
03-09-2009, 08:49 PM
How the heck is kolo b ware a hall of famed he sucked as a wrestler give me a break. I had heard the Von erichs were gonna get in are they not anymore? Koko b ware man the honor just went down. Wonder how much he had to kiss up to vince for this honor.

I wouldnt' say he sucked, but he isn't in the same category as some of the others that are in or that he is going in with.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Randy Savage is never going to get in the HOF, they wouldn't even put him on the legends of wrestlemania game that fucking warrior got on.

keg in kc
03-09-2009, 08:57 PM
This is shaping up to be one of the worst wrestlemanias of all time. Jesus, what a shitty lineup.

Mickey Rourke must be back in the mix, they've name-dropped him 3 or 4 times so far. No way Flair's coming out of retirement.

They're still teasing that it's going to be Lawler. How lame would that be after all this build-up.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 08:58 PM
It's PG-13, so you know it's gonna be intense!

Why did they remake the Priceless theme to make it sound like Biscuits and Gravy?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 09:00 PM
This is shaping up to be one of the worst wrestlemanias of all time. Jesus, what a shitty lineup.

Taker-Shawn is a dream match

Jericho-LTBNL could tear the roof off the place

Orton-HHH could be a passing of the torch, or just an excuse to further build a guy who doesn't need it. If Orton wins, you're probably looking at a pretty damned good Mania, IMO.

is HHH in St. L??

LTL
03-09-2009, 09:00 PM
HHH is at Ortons.

Mecca
03-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Is Triple H going to break down the door and pull a gun?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 09:02 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUdKnp2It1k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UUdKnp2It1k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 09:03 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7gIpuIVE3k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7gIpuIVE3k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

keg in kc
03-09-2009, 09:03 PM
Taker-Shawn is a dream matchDoesn't do much for me. Although it's clearly the marquis match on the showJericho-LTBNL could tear the roof off the placeOr it could be Lawler.Orton-HHH could be a passing of the torch, or just an excuse to further build a guy who doesn't need it. If Orton wins, you're probably looking at a pretty damned good Mania, IMO.They're not building it like it's going to be passing the torch.is HHH in St. L??I would assume so. I'm watching on DVR, so a half hour or so behind.

Hey, at least we'll have john bradshaw lardfilled there making some kind of wrestlemania history.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Is this Casa de Orton or a bed and breakfast?

'Hamas' Jenkins
03-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Orton has a nice front loading washer-dryer set.

Ultra Peanut
03-09-2009, 09:06 PM
Somebody's going through that window.

GOOD INSTINCTS, CAMERA GUY!

'Hamas' Jenkins
Orton attacked him with a 7 iron.

Orton golfs ROFL ROFL

Simply Red
hi

Ultra Peanut