PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 09:13 PM
<center>RAW. IS. FANDANGO!
#AJALL
HsCZzdyFPM8</center>

Buck
10-07-2007, 09:14 PM
I dont get it...what happened?

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 09:15 PM
There is a new Double Double E champion and he is the Son of Man! Seriously, the Last Man Standing with HHH was ****ing epic. Too bad he'll either get buried by Trips on the next Raw or **** things up for himself somehow soon.

Also, Human Tornado is still awesome.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2007, 09:17 PM
Awesome.

Who'd they find to match him up against??

DFB
10-07-2007, 09:19 PM
"Cowboy" Bob Orton = "man"

:)

arrowheadnation
10-07-2007, 09:23 PM
I bet people are pissed that Jericho didn't come back tonight.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Awesome.

Who'd they find to match him up against??He was given the title. Trips came out, insulted McMahon, and was rewarded with a title shot. Trips takes title. McMahon makes... oh, **** it. Here are the relevant parts:

Vince is making the announcement now about the main event. The whole place is chanting Y2J. Vince then said he's not giving the people that. So much for that. He announced Randy Orton was the new champion. I'd suspect that means Orton is losing the main event, which is what is really the decision you'd expect.

There is a sign at ringside saying "Randy Orton pooped in my bag."

They did focus on the crowd chanting Y2J. However, the man who came out was HHH. After 18 minutes and Orton turning down the match, HHH insulted Vince saying he had shriveled up balls. So guess what we're opening with the main event.

Orton vs. HHH for the title.

Orton missed a tackle into the corner and HHH used a schoolboy for the three count. Lots of near falls and a good match. Crowd seems real happy with this.

HHH and Big Bad Dave had a Kodak moment both as champions.

Vince told HHH that the match with Umaga is for the title.

HHH vs. Umaga for the title is up now.

Umaga missed a charge into the corner and HHH used the pedigree for the pin in a short match. They are selling it like Umaga hurt HHH's ribs before the finish. Kind of a boring match really.

They did the Jericho's screen stuff.

Vince announced HHH vs. Orton for the title in a last man standing match as tonight's main event.

Show is ending with HHH vs. Orton in a last man standing match.

This was a throwback to the glory days of the company. Excellent main event with them doing everything from the steps to chairs, to choking to post shots for near nine counts. It appeared HHH was going to pedigree Orton on the announcers table but Orton reversed it and did an RKO and HHH failed to answer the bell so we had 3 title changes in one night. Jim Ross was incredible announcing and the way HHH sold the struggle of the fight was really something. Far better than most recent WWE offerings.

The rest of the PPV was utterly bizarre, and not in a good way; though not in as bad a way as TNA, either. I almost kind of regret not buying the thing and watching the main event on my TV, though. It was that good.

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 09:26 PM
I bet people are pissed that Jericho didn't come back tonight.I made sure to wake up specifically in case he came back, and I'm actually sort of relieved. A longer, slower build is better for Jericho than just throwing him out there and wasting his debut because you're panicking.

The Save Us promo was nice, leading to this Bible verse:

Rev 22:12 ¶ And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

http://imgred.com/http://www.clubwwi.com/images/1bearer.gif
"Ohhhh yes!"

http://i21.tinypic.com/27xgdi0.gif

Phobia
10-07-2007, 09:27 PM
Can't you keep this stupid crap on your own thread? Please?

Ultra Peanut
10-07-2007, 09:28 PM
That is what we're doing.

http://i21.tinypic.com/2zrowed.jpg

arrowheadnation
10-07-2007, 10:37 PM
The Save Us promo was nice, leading to this Bible verse:

Rev 22:12 ¶ And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Did you notice that the save us promo on Raw last week pertained more to HBK than Jericho? I wonder if they're gonna come back together.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2007, 10:46 PM
He was given the title. Trips came out, insulted McMahon, and was rewarded with a title shot. Trips takes title. McMahon makes... oh, **** it. Here are the relevant parts:

The rest of the PPV was utterly bizarre, and not in a good way; though not in as bad a way as TNA, either. I almost kind of regret not buying the thing and watching the main event on my TV, though. It was that good.

I'm happy, but pissed at the same time. At least HHH got the cheap win off of Orton, and Orton went over in the bigger event. But now he's just going to drop it to him at SS. F*CK!!

DFB
10-07-2007, 10:59 PM
I'm happy, but pissed at the same time. At least HHH got the cheap win off of Orton, and Orton went over in the bigger event. But now he's just going to drop it to him at SS. F*CK!!

You think so? I think it would serve them well to let Orton have it for awhile. Triple H can get it at WM. The longer the wait, the better IMO. I thought they wasted the climatic "champion again" moment tonight. Too soon and only to drop it 3 hours later.

big nasty kcnut
10-07-2007, 11:00 PM
Not so fast if they really want to they should have a six pack challenge with triple h orton y2j hbk umanga and jeff hardy

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2007, 11:07 PM
You think so? I think it would serve them well to let Orton have it for awhile. Triple H can get it at WM. The longer the wait, the better IMO. I thought they wasted the climatic "champion again" moment tonight. Too soon and only to drop it 3 hours later.

The company has never been about their own best interests in regards to HHH. It's just been about making HHH look good and burying everyone else.

Buck
10-07-2007, 11:08 PM
That is what we're doing.

http://i21.tinypic.com/2zrowed.jpg

Hahahaha...wtf is that?

DFB
10-07-2007, 11:09 PM
The company has never been about their own best interests in regards to HHH. It's just been about making HHH look good and burying everyone else.

But the difference now is they're short on main eventers. And they have to be able to stretch out feuds longer.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-07-2007, 11:12 PM
But the difference now is they're short on main eventers. And they have to be able to stretch out feuds longer.

And when they were deep, which would make you think they should have many guys carry the company, we had HHH's reign of doom.

They are short, and after Cena got it for a year, Orton has it for 15 minutes just to drop it to HHH, who then buries Umaga, and then he drops it...but only after having wrestled an extra match than Orton, and having a clean win over him.

HHH comes out looking stronger than anyone...like always. It's a f*cking joke.

DFB
10-07-2007, 11:16 PM
And when they were deep, which would make you think they should have many guys carry the company, we had HHH's reign of doom.

They are short, and after Cena got it for a year, Orton has it for 15 minutes just to drop it to HHH, who then buries Umaga, and then he drops it...but only after having wrestled an extra match than Orton, and having a clean win over him.

HHH comes out looking stronger than anyone...like always. It's a f*cking joke.

Poor Umaga. :shake: He gets buried by a "tired-already-wrestled-one-match" Triple H.

Ultra Peanut
10-08-2007, 07:19 AM
I can't say I'm too upset about the way it was handled last night, aside from the WCW-ness of three title changes in one night. Sure, Trips will take it back soon enough, but the match itself was awesome and put Orton over just fine, to me. He fought off a hulked up HHH and WON, after coming back from the brink of losing just as many times as Trips.

Oh, and JR was amazing. That's why he's the best in the business, even with all of his goofiness.

Hahahaha...wtf is that?It's apparently from some Lashley-Simon Dean encounter where the loser had to eat twenty cheeseburgers.

Ultra Peanut
10-08-2007, 03:20 PM
God damnit. JUST LEAVE US BE AND REHAB IN PEACE.

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – The day after his nemesis, Randy Orton, won the WWE Championship, former WWE Champion John Cena will speak out via satellite on Raw Monday night. This will be his first interview since undergoing surgery for a torn pectoral tendon last Tuesday.

What will the former Champ have to say about Orton, the man responsible for both putting him out of action for six months to a year and ending his title reign?

It had to have been heartbreaking – and maddening – for Cena to surrender his WWE Championship and then see Orton take his spot atop WWE. And what does Cena have to say about his injury, his prognosis for recovery and his future?

Don’t miss Cena’s interview. Tune in to Raw tonight from Grand Rapids, Mich. at 9/8 CT on USA Network

DFB
10-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Cena, go away! And let's hope Orton gets rid of that ugly ass title, and brings back the old one.

Skip Towne
10-08-2007, 03:41 PM
How do they decide who"wins" these matches? Do people bet on them?

DFB
10-08-2007, 03:43 PM

They wrestle, of course. ;)

FalseStart
10-08-2007, 04:08 PM
i love wrestling!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-08-2007, 04:30 PM

The same way Hootie and GoChiefs decide who's the top.

DFB
10-08-2007, 04:31 PM
The same way Hootie and GoChiefs decide who's the top.

Like I said, they "wrestle". Though, it's probably a different kind of wrestling. ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-08-2007, 05:13 PM
Someone with a good point about how annoying this Cena post-injury fellatio will be for the next several months:

This post-injury stuff about Cena only makes me hate him more. "Oh no THE CHAMP has sustained an injury of no greater seriousness than the stuff other people have been getting. Unlike them, though, we'll keep talking about CENA'S HEROIC SACRIFICES."

**** off, Gregory Helms' nose swelled up to the size of a football and then he broke his neck wrestling over a title. The Undertaker wrestled an LMS with a rolled arm muscle and was in visible pain the entire title match, and still finished it and then had a cage match. Edge has taken more hard falls than Cena will in his entire career. Ken Kennedy lost a main event push because of an injury. Even Triple H has now killed both his quads and there still wasn't as much Poochie bullshit about that.

Countless guys have gotten into the same bind or worse as Cena. We should care about none of these guys as much as Cena though!

And yeah most of those guys are heels or have weird gimmicks where it's difficult to describe them having surgery and therefore sound as if they are mortal. But you know what, I didn't see Triple H being a heel stopping him from getting the shit hyped out of him after his first quad tear.

To top everything else off, Raw is perfectly well off without any interjection from Cena at all. It's Cena's absence, in fact, that has made the title scene interesting.

We can have Cena appreciation week when he has spinal fusion surgery like half the veterans on the roster, or does something amazing like finish out a match, to the exact original plan, on an injury that will put him out for half a year.

AND HIS HAIRCUT STILL MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE.

How do they decide who"wins" these matches? Do people bet on them?Serious answer: The WWE operates pretty much like a high school.

DFB
10-08-2007, 05:15 PM
The entire mainstream wrestling industry operates pretty much like a high school.

Ultra Peanut
10-08-2007, 05:16 PM
The entire mainstream wrestling industryAlso known as the WWE.

TNA isn't mainstream, and they're not so much a high school as an insane asylum.

DFB
10-08-2007, 05:17 PM
Also known as the WWE.

TNA isn't mainstream, and they're not so much a high school as an insane asylum.

I get your point. But cable television is mainstream.

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2007, 02:32 AM
That was a pretty frustrating swerve to play HBK's music, only to have Ted Nugent come out.

GoChiefsWannabe
10-09-2007, 02:41 AM
That was a pretty frustrating swerve to play HBK's music, only to have Ted Nugent come out.

ROFL

GoChiefsWannabe
10-09-2007, 02:42 AM
In Orton's defense, you just don't **** with the 'Nuge.

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2007, 12:47 PM
More on the Punk-Atlas incident:

BACKSTAGE INCIDENT BETWEEN ECW CHAMPION CM PUNK AND WWE HALL OF FAMER LEADS TO HEAT ON WWE DEVELOPMENTAL
by Mike Johnson @ 11:34:03 AM on 10/8/2007

An incident between ECW champion CM Punk and WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas at last Wednesday's Ohio Valley Wrestling TV taping resulted in some heat being put on OVW management, according to several sources.

WWE had sent Atlas down to both OVW and Florida Championship Wrestling last week to mentor the developmental talents and give them advice on avoiding some of the pitfalls that hurt his own career. Atlas, according to several wrestlers I spoke to, instead spent most of his time telling performers what a huge star he should have been and correcting them on things they were doing wrong.

One of the things Atlas commented on was how CM Punk wore his wrist tape, teasing Punk that it "looking like he had broken arms" according to one witness. Punk, who sports a very dry, straight forward personality, listened to the comments and then went about his business. Punk was working the taping as WWE had television tapings in the area last week, so he stayed on to work a dark match for OVW.

During the traditional post-taping meeting, where Al Snow and other WWE veterans critique what the developmental talents do right and wrong during the show, Atlas began talking about the attitude of the OVW roster and whenever he would say something derogatory or negative, he made it a point to stare at Punk. I was told that at first Punk ignored it, but by the fourth or fifth occurrence, he finally asked Atlas why he kept looking at him.

Atlas then started to tear into Punk for having a "bad attitude. He told Punk that with his bad attitude, he would never make it to television. As you could guess, that remark plunged Atlas' credibility with the developmental crew into the toilet since it was the first time he was there and basically admitted (without realizing it) that he was giving advice while not even knowing anything about the current product. Punk responding by asking Atlas if he knew even Punk's name or had ever watched the ECW TV show and Atlas told him no. The argument went back and forth for close to 20 minutes before simmering down.

When word got back about the incident to WWE's John Laurinaitis, he was said to have been furious that not only the incident happened, but that OVW management stood by and allowed it to unfold before them, instead of defusing it. I was told that OVW owner Danny Davis wasn't even present as he was working on editing the OVW TV show that the company had just finished filming, but Al Snow and Robert Gibson were present for the entire situation. A few people wondered if Gibson may have somewhat incited Atlas as he was parroting things that Gibson had been saying to talent in recent weeks.

After the meeting, OVW star Atlas DaBone took it upon himself to go up to Atlas and apologize on behalf of Punk. While it's possible he was just trying to defuse the situation, the other developmental talents reacted negatively to that move, feeling that no one should have been speaking for Punk, particularly someone with less than a year in the business.

Among the wrestlers, Punk was seen as something of a hero because morale in OVW has been "terrible" (to quote one prominent OVW performer) in recent weeks. As I discussed last week on my Elite Audio Hotline, many of the OVW performers there have started to feel that the main goal of late isn't to help them improve but to mentally beat them down for everything they do "wrong", even when it's someone who's been in the business for some time prior to signing with WWE.Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

DFB
10-09-2007, 12:59 PM
Atlas telling Punk he'd never make it on TV is absolutely hilarious. ROFL

keg in kc
10-09-2007, 03:17 PM
It was a classic WWE move to punish Punk for that bullshit in front of his home crowd on a PPV. And they think they're losing audience only because of Benoit and steroids...

ECW should be interesting tonight. Second week in a row my DVR preview read "John Morrison Returns".

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Eh, I don't know that it was punishment so much as sloppy planning/execution when it comes to protecting Big Daddy V as his imminent move to Smackdown! nears. Now Punk uses the "Fat mother****er nearly killed me last night" card to drop the title like a fighting champion, and ECW can resume its ride down the path of excess en route to the Palace of Wisdom.

I'm so torn... can't they BOTH be ECW Champion?

<3 http://i21.tinypic.com/54ucnl.jpghttp://i23.tinypic.com/14buet5.jpg<3

Brock
10-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Atlas was on real sports a few years ago. He was living in a 1986 Cutlass.

Ultra Peanut
10-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Atlas was on real sports a few years ago. He was living in a 1986 Cutlass.Oh, wow. Must have been during one of his upswings, I guess.

Mecca
10-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Raw scored a 2.8 rating a noted drop.....2nd time Orton wins the Raw belt, and both times ratings bomb. Apparently no one likes the guy as champ, to even watch...expect another quick title reign.

keg in kc
10-09-2007, 08:37 PM
That punted teddy bear was better than anything on raw. I wasn't even psyched when hbk showed up out of the blue. That show's going in the crapper.

And TNA could take lessons on how to build for something from ECW tonight. That teddy had a target on his back for weeks. On Impact it would be introduced in the show open, carried for 30 seconds at ringside during hour 2 before being punted, and then there'd be a cutaway to the back for a completely unrelated eric young interview before somebody caught it.

Whereas on ECW, they (or Dusty Rhodes, that is...), over a couple months, get me to care about Kelly Kelly, Balls Mahoney and their Beauty and the Beast bit.

keg in kc
10-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Gee, I wonder who'll win the voting between HBK, Jeff Hardy and that other guy who'll be a distant third.

HolmeZz
10-09-2007, 11:36 PM
How many times are they going to let Morrison beat Punk?

jidar
10-10-2007, 06:32 AM
http://i10.tinypic.com/5yj76o2.gif

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/100107/pro-wrestling.gif

Ultra Peanut
10-10-2007, 07:11 AM
Raw scored a 2.8 rating a noted drop.....2nd time Orton wins the Raw belt, and both times ratings bomb. Apparently no one likes the guy as champ, to even watch...expect another quick title reign.I'm sure there's no way the amazing MNF game (9.5) and Yankees-Indians game (7.4) had anything to do with a ratings drop when added to the fact that the guy Raw had been solely built around for the past year was out. No, it was all Orton's fault.

That is, of course, without getting into the possibility that it was a fluke in the ratings like the one that happened a couple of months ago.

How many times are they going to let Morrison beat Punk?I don't know, but if the only wrestlers on ECW were Morrison, Punk, and Burke, it would still be the best wrestling show by far.

Holy shit that match ruled.

BigRock
10-11-2007, 04:13 AM
Say hey, anyone going to the Raw or Smackdown tapings in the Kansas area next month?

(I only ask out of curiosity, I'm not looking for a ride or anything.)

Ultra Peanut
10-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Best reason for a no-show ever:

- Elijah Burke missed the Springfield, IL house show because he drove to Springfield, MO instead.

Also:

http://i23.tinypic.com/2a24hz.jpg

Mr. Arrowhead
10-11-2007, 02:05 PM
I miss Stone cold and the Rock

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-11-2007, 02:10 PM
I wonder if HBK had time to have his plugs redone during his ACL rehab.

keg in kc
10-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Best reason for a no-show ever:

- Elijah Burke missed the Springfield, IL house show because he drove to Springfield, MO instead.ROFLMAO

keg in kc
10-11-2007, 02:56 PM
Speaking of HBK, I thought the guy looked like he was about to fall over the whole time he was out there Monday. I hope they dont' kill him bringing him back too early.

Ultra Peanut
10-11-2007, 03:16 PM
GOD DAMNIT YOU STUPID ****UP I ****ING HATE YOU

There are not a lot of details right now, but it appears as if Teddy Hart and WWE have parted ways. With Hart's departure from the company it looks as if the entire planned Second Generation Hart Foundation angle will be scrapped. There should be more on this story soon.

- Hart joined WWE for another stint in developmental months ago. Reports were that there would be a "Second Generation Hart Foundation" group formed, and there was in developmental with Hart, Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Nattie Neidhart and Ted DiBiase Jr. The group, likely Hart, Smith and Neidhart were to be brought up to the Smackdown roster soon but with Hart gone, the whole angle may be dropped.COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED UNTIL THEY GOT CALLED UP FIRST YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT

Simply Red
10-11-2007, 03:21 PM
GOD DAMNIT YOU STUPID ****UP I ****ING HATE YOU

COULDN'T YOU HAVE WAITED UNTIL THEY GOT CALLED UP FIRST YOU SORRY SACK OF SHIT
Okay, what now?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Teddy Hart is a born f*ck up.

Ultra Peanut
10-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Okay, what now?Teddy Hart is a monumental retard whose self-destructive streak is big enough to stun Randy Orton.

Ultra Peanut
10-11-2007, 07:15 PM
TNA needed to move to two hours so they could have a four-minute X-Division match!

Ultra Peanut
10-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Ahahahahaha:

"I HAVE A FEELING THE MIND GAMES ARE GOING ALL NIGHT!"

You know, there used to be a network that broadcast movies for blind people. I know, but it's true. They'd have a guy do a voiceover to describe what was happening on the screen ("John jumps onto a ladder on the back of the train and climbs up to meet Jack") in addition to the dialogue.

TNA makes me feel like I'm watching that channel again.

Ultra Peanut
10-11-2007, 07:36 PM
This is the dumbest shit ever.

I'm amazed Low-Ki suppressed the urge to murder Pacman, just out of principle.

And why the **** are they censoring ass?

Ultra Peanut
10-11-2007, 07:48 PM
**** YES

AMAZING KONG IS HERE TO SAVE YOUR SHITTY PROMOTION

big nasty kcnut
10-11-2007, 07:55 PM
Big woman is scary.

Ultra Peanut
10-12-2007, 06:23 PM
On the subject of Festus going from 'duhurrrrr' to rapeface:

Cole: "Sorta like, you know, Peter Parker into Spider-Man or Clark Kent into Superman."
JBL: "What?!"
Cole: "Really, it is. From a nerd to a superhero."
JBL: "And you're like from a nerd to a nerd."

Smackdown! is already better than the previous twenty iMPACTs combined.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Ahahahaha, I hope this is true.

Fireworks are expected today in Atlanta at the Bound For Glory PPV behind the scenes as a contingent of top wrestlers are planning to confront Dixie Carter about the current creative and management structure. The target of their complaints is expected to focus on Jeff Jarrett. The contingent that is upset is led by Kurt Angle, but includes Samoa Joe, Team 3D, and Christian Cage. While Jarrett has a long-running business relationship that developed into a friendship with Dixie, Kurt's wife Karen and Dixie have become friends, and Kurt and Dixie's husband have also hit it off.

Sometimes there is "talk" of this type of thing, but by the time everyone assembles, tempers or frustrations may subside and other priorities may take precedence.

There is, though, frustration within TNA over the booking, manifesting with some of the decisions made for the first two two-hour versions of TNA Impact. Jarrett remains the person who sets the creative agenda that Dutch Mantel and Vince Russo follow.

DFB
10-14-2007, 05:28 PM
They got the wrong Jarrett booking. Jerry Jarrett needs to do it. Dirty Dutch can stay, but trash Russo.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 05:28 PM
**** Dutch. He's the one who trashed the X-Division.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 05:43 PM
Oh. My. God.

TNA NOTES INCLUDING LIVE NOTES FROM BOUND FOR GLORY
by Buck Woodward @ 7:10:39 PM on 10/14/2007

Some live notes from TNA Bound For Glory, courtesy of Mike Johnson, who is in Atlanta for the event:

- In one of those "believe it or not" moments, the electronic sign outside the building promoted "TNA WRASLING".

- TNA will be using cables for the Ultimate X structure this time around, as opposed to the scaffold setup. The Ultimate X match will open the PPV.

- There is only one entranceway for the wrestlers to come out from (the Impact Zone in Florida has two), with a small rampway.

- There are two large screens set up inside the building.

- Dave Penzer welcomed fans to the show and introduced So Cal Val, who came out with the TNA Championship Belt. It was announced that Val would be coming around to take photos with the fans. They also announced that Dixie Carter was in the crowd to meet with the fans.

We will have more live notes, including dark match results, later this evening.

big nasty kcnut
10-14-2007, 05:49 PM
I still say hire paul heyman so we can have something to talk about.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Senshi just hit Homicide with a ghetto stomp while the latter was the tree of woe. Awesome.

Hernandez hit the Border Toss on Skipper to the outside onto Senshi and Homicide, then climbed the cable like a cruiserweight to retrieve the X. Nice match.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 06:24 PM
AJ is such a flamer. LMAO

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 06:36 PM
THE MCMGS RUN SHIT HERE

I want them to double team me, if you get my drift.

Oh greeeeeeeeat, more Roode-Young. There certainly hasn't been enough of that over the past year.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 06:51 PM
They've replaced Pacman in the tag title match with some guy called Consequences Creed, who is dressed like... Apollo Creed. At least this guy's legally allowed to wrestle.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 06:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT WAS ****ING AWESOME

Pacman made it rain, then Killings rolled up AJ. Instead of counting, Earl started gathering up money.

Shortly thereafter, AJ and Tomko took care of Killings. New tag champs, and I honestly enjoyed that match.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 07:17 PM
Wow, Lethal Combination from the top to retain. This has been a surprisingly solid PPV so far.

STEINER INTERVIEW!!!!!!!!!!

"We gonna put you on your FAAAAT ASSES! Because you got FAAAAT ASSES! The only chance you had... you don't got a chance but you had a chance but the only chance you had was you run lickity split to lose weight but you can't run because you got a FAAAAAAAT ASS!"

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 07:20 PM
Oh, and in case anyone wants to hop in:

http://198.145.45.144:1112/;stream.nsv

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 07:27 PM
FRANKENSTEINER THROUGH A TABLE on Bubba.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 07:32 PM
MCMGs just came out, distracted the Dudleys, and helped the Steiners win. Kind of odd, Dudley attack on them notwithstanding, but it's the MCMGs, so it was naturally awesome. This is shaping up to be the best show TNA has put out in... a really, really long time.

Women's gauntlet is next! Shelly/Ariel! ODB! And most importantly, Koooooooooooooooong!

Starts out with Mrs. Brooks and <strike>Miss Texas</strike> Jackie Moore.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 07:40 PM
Somewhere, Kevin Thorn is sobbing.

KOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG

I think she killed Christy Hemme.

FUUUUUCK, they triple-teamed Kong and she's out. And I'm 95% sure she flashed the camera on the way down.

I think West saw the wardrobe malfunction, too, because he just mentioned how ODB stands for One Dirty Bitch. Everything goes!

Kim vs. Roxx at the end. Gail becomes Women's Champ (I refuse to call it the Knockouts title).

WHITE STRAP

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 07:54 PM
Kurt just called Big Sexy a pussy. :o

Man, they're really playing up the "Kevin's done wrestling" thing. Welcome back, Scott.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 08:06 PM
That was great. Outside the ring, Joe did a back body drop sort of thing to Christian, who bounced vertically off of the ropes and went back down to deliver a DDT to Joe on the floor.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Joe and Christian just put on a fantastic match, unnecessary Tomko/AJ vs. Matt ****ing Morgan interlude aside.

Joe wins via submission after kicking out of a low blow/Unprettier combination and hitting the Musclebuster.

Ohhhhh right, Monster's Ball. I'd completely forgotten about this. Raven's rolling out like he's New Jack or something. Now here comes Silverdust and his adorable pet mouse!

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Holy crap, I just realized that the entryway looks like kind of like a mini-Nitro (95-00 style) set. Toss in the fact that they're in Atlanta, not the Impact Zone, and I'm feelin' a little nostalgic.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 08:32 PM
Abyss with the Black Hole Slam on Raven into the glass/tacks. Another solid match, WTF.

keg in kc
10-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Another solid match.I'm sure the 20K people who constitute the core TNA PPV audience are loving it.

I'm glad to hear it, though, they used to put on some good shows.

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Even with the cluster****ery, that was a great capper. Multiple Nash run-ins, ref bumps, baseball bat action, and through it all, Sting pulls off the win.

Oh, and Kurt did some sort of ****ing crazy 450 onto Sting at one point.

Great PPV. Not "great for TNA," just great overall.

Let that sink in for a moment. :spock:

Ultra Peanut
10-14-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm sure the 20K people who constitute the core TNA PPV audience are loving it.

I'm glad to hear it, though, they used to put on some good shows.That's the sad part. They've whittled down their fanbase/potential fanbase so much over the past year that this outstanding show really does nothing for them, in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure this was another completely pathetic buyrate, which is honestly completely undeserved for once (well, deserved in the sense that the build for it was horrible, I suppose).

keg in kc
10-14-2007, 09:06 PM
Great PPV. Not great for TNA, just great overall.There was a long string of PPV in 2005-6 when they were putting on better shows than WWE. Their TV sucked (like it does now...) but they always had great PPV matches. Not sure what happened toward the end of last year and most of this year.

(Wait a second, yes I am).

If they'd shift the focus away from storylines and put the focus back on in-ring action they could pull the rug right out from a struggling WWE.

Giving Joe and Sting wins tonight was a good start. They need to turn Joe back into what he was 18 months ago.

big nasty kcnut
10-14-2007, 10:00 PM
Wow this making tna more exciting to me great matches.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-15-2007, 01:01 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PB7kbKC3Zsg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PB7kbKC3Zsg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
10-15-2007, 02:42 AM
Last night, I actually dreamed that I went back in time by about five years and was waiting to see someone at a bank.

While there, I constantly did MVP's entrance movements, up to the pyro pose, while singing his theme. I was eventually escorted from the building.

In retrospect, this was an awesome ****ing dream.

Ultra Peanut
10-16-2007, 01:58 PM
They did it. They finally did it.

They've killed off the best theme ever.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNKFJz_zOws"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DNKFJz_zOws" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:sulk:

Ultra Peanut
10-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Like: Jesse & Festus

Don't like: Jobbing Burke out to Jesse & Festus; it wasn't too bad, though

Loved: Bound for Glory

Hate: The spoilers for the next couple of weeks of Impact

Laughed at: This.

sources: Wrestling Observer Newsletter, PWInsider.com

-- TNA is currently in talks with former WCW World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette about joining the promotion. Arquette is suddenly interested in joining TNA. He called Jonny Fairplay, who has nothing to do with TNA these days, and asked him if Fairplay could be his manager. However, Fairplay isn't really interested in doing anything with pro wrestling these days because he has other things on the table.Oh my ****ing God.

Planetman
10-17-2007, 03:21 PM
THE MCMGS RUN SHIT HERE

I want them to double team me, if you get my drift.
:spock:

arrowheadnation
10-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Just a little info on the Save US 222 promos...

This year's Cyber Sunday is exactly 2 years 2 months and 2 days since Y2J has been on WWE Telivision

He was on the Raw rebound on Smackdown! 10.13.05.

I can't wait!

Mecca
10-17-2007, 06:51 PM
In a huge surprise, Krissy Vaine and Ryan O'Reilly quit this week. WHO?, you may ask? Vaine was the blonde chick who attacked Torrie on Smackdown several weeks back and was never seen again. What happened was, seriously, O'Reilly and Vaine were dating, she was on Smackdown, he found out he was going to Raw, they couldn't handle being apart on the road, so they both quit. People in WWE were stunned at the stupidity, but also not surprised. Apparently, Vaine has been with the company in developmental for eighteen months and was constantly dating someone in the system. First she was dating Kevin Matthews and the two of them ended up being a real headache for the office, then he got fired (and one source said he had no idea how Matthews even got signed in the first place since he didn't have much in-ring talent and was a horrible promo, plus he had a bad attitude) and she dumped him and started dating O'Reilly. Vince liked O'Reilly because he heard he was an Irish ruffian (seriously) and they brought him up to work some ECW dark matches last fall. He didn't get good reports so he was sent back down to developmental. Krissy was scheduled for a huge push on Smackdown, meaning to the level where she would have gotten a tremendous amount of TV time and be pushed as the top in-ring women's heel.

They'd had plans for her of one sort or another for the past eight months, and Michael Hayes in particular was very high on her since she had a ton of indy experience before coming to the company and he felt she was above and beyond pretty much every other girl on the roster. So she finally got the big debut and then promptly quit. The great irony of this story is that O'Reilly was booked on some Raw house shows completely at random, merely as a way to get him back onto the radar. There were zero plans to send him to Raw or anywhere else for that matter, but when they saw the Raw bookings I guess the lost their minds. It's said the chances of either getting another look in the future are about zero.

It's rather unfortunate because Krissy is really hot but she's apparently every bit as stupid as she's good looking.

Ultra Peanut
10-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Nice, I just got Jericho's autobiography from Amazon.

HolmeZz
10-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Just a little info on the Save US 222 promos...

This year's Cyber Sunday is exactly 2 years 2 months and 2 days since Y2J has been on WWE Telivision

He was on the Raw rebound on Smackdown! 10.13.05.

I can't wait!

Uh, Cyber Sunday ain't 2 years, 2 months, and 2 days from then. December 15th, 2007 would be.

Ultra Peanut
10-18-2007, 08:29 PM
The Harry Smith vs Carlito dark match is up on WWE.com:

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2007/october15-21/5681918

You know, if the Sci-Fi deal breaks down and they have to move ECW to the web exclusively, they should can Heat, move ECW to touring with Raw, and create a WCW brand to tour with Smackdown.

It pisses me off that the best wrestling show on TV is close to dying due to low ratings.

DFB
10-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Wait. Wait. Wait.

You can't say "ass" on TNA, but you CAN say "douchebaggery"...? WTF?!

Ultra Peanut
10-18-2007, 08:47 PM
The bleeping on that program is just so random. I halfway expect them to bleep "USA" at this point.

Ultra Peanut
10-19-2007, 03:29 AM
Hooooooooooooly shit, iMPACT! was so retarted i feorgud how spall

Ultra Peanut
10-19-2007, 07:09 PM
The MVP-Matt storyline alone makes Smackdown! worthwhile every week. Those two are amazing, and there's actually character development within this oh-so-trite "ho ho hoooo, tag team champs who hate each other" framework.

Also, I've only read about sixty pages of Jericho's book so far, but it's damn entertaining.

Edit: WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL HAVE I DONE TO YOU WOMAN TARNATION WHY

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2007, 09:04 PM
They could make an entire episode of Botchamania on these last two matches.

That neckbreaker on Kennedy was laughable.

I gotta go now....1, 2, I hear the clock tickin'

Easy 6
10-22-2007, 09:07 PM
What in the hell is goin' on in here???

You kids still watchin' that 'rasslin???

Brush yer teeth & get ta bed.

DFB
10-22-2007, 09:10 PM
This Steve-O show on after Raw....is it just me or did Eric Young rip off Steve-O's voice?

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2007, 09:57 PM
They could make an entire episode of Botchamania on these last two matches.Don't forget the abortion of a promo "hyping up" the Candice-Phoenix match. Awkward!

This Steve-O show on after Raw....is it just me or did Eric Young rip off Steve-O's voice?I'm not sure, but I do know that he ripped off Adam Sessler's look.

http://imgred.com/http://media.g4tv.com/images/imagedb2/307/30750_L.jpg

10-22-2007, 10:01 PM
http://i10.tinypic.com/5yj76o2.gif

http://www.marriedtothesea.com/100107/pro-wrestling.gif
Great find. ROFL

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2007, 10:23 PM
Great find. ROFL

Huh??

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJGAcrTIqrY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJGAcrTIqrY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2007, 10:25 PM
HEY YOU WANNA SUCK MY DICK OR WHAT

HUH

**** YOU

Ultra Peanut
10-22-2007, 10:32 PM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mr7CzjvR4dI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mr7CzjvR4dI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOoXZe_S3wI&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UOoXZe_S3wI&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-22-2007, 10:43 PM
A 47 degree angle???

LMAO....ROFL ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-23-2007, 09:42 PM
I'm only ~20 minutes into this week's ECW, but I have to post two awesome things:

1) THE BEST WRESTLING SHOW ON TELEVISION HAS BEEN RENEWED THROUGH 2008 (http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=27238&p=1)

and

2) "Hey, you forgot your little hat today, tool."

Reaper16
10-23-2007, 09:57 PM
KC gave Burke some legit crowd reaction. I am pleased.

BigRock
10-23-2007, 09:57 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/napoleonharris

Longtime WWE fan and middle linebacker for the Kansas City Chiefs, Napoleon Harris, dropped by the locker room area prior to tonight’s edition of ECW on Sci Fi, along with Chiefs' wide receiver Eddie Kennison.

Mecca
10-23-2007, 10:10 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/napoleonharris

Ah see now that is cool.......
Harris, chosen 23rd in the 2002 NFL Draft, is no fair-weather WWE fan. Citing references to WrestleMania and WrestleMania II during his sit-down conversation with WWE.com, he said one aspect that has captivated him and kept him watching for all these years is the in-ring abilities and athleticism of the Superstars. “It’s fascinating because you think those guys, with their size and ability, they could be the football or basketball players that play in this arena,” Harris said. “I bet with their talents, if they weren’t professional wrestlers they’d be professional athletes in some capacity. I just respect those guys a lot.” But don’t let Harris fool you; it’s not all about the Superstars. “I’m also looking forward to getting up-close and personal with the Divas, too,” he joked.

By the way for the Kennedy/HBK stuff....people were just ripping Kennedy and apparently HBK said that Kennedy sucks and has no idea how to work.

Ultra Peanut
10-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Kennedy seems to be taking a Carlito-esque career trajectory.

Aside from that, I have no idea what you're referring to. But the reports from last week of Vince trying to "put HBK in his place" were bizarre.

Oh, and, "Balls, that is disturbing."

HolmeZz
10-23-2007, 11:10 PM
http://i21.tinypic.com/70gqki.gif

Ultra Peanut
10-23-2007, 11:11 PM
Eh, what's a concussion/broken clavicle among friends?

Ultra Peanut
10-24-2007, 04:23 AM
Also, Sunny's become a feelgood story of "return from cupcakes/drugs burnout," and apparently did something pretty cool this weekend:

Dan LaFever sent the following.....Friday afternoon, a fan dropped to the floor in an epileptic seizure. I was next in line for a photo with Tammy Sytch when she jumped out from behind the table to attend to him, keeping his head from hitting the floor repeatedly. She immediately ordered the closest person to call 9-1-1. She asked out if there was anything that could be done, and several of us mentioned that seizures need to run their course and to just keep the head cushioned and make sure the tongue is clear from the teeth. She deserves the Humanitarian Award for the weekend.WrestleFanFest as a whole, of course, was an utter abortion. I bet it still wasn't as bad as watching iMPACT, though, especially since there was an ROH show at the Cow Palace (home of SuperBrawl 1997!!!!).

A blog post from an attendee (totally worth clicking, if only to see a photo of Ultimo Dragon in a suit):

http://sleepingwithstarbucks.blogspot.com/2007/10/wrestlefanfest-2007.html

Mecca
10-24-2007, 04:35 AM
If you've seen Sunny lately she looks almost like she did as Sunny..

DFB
10-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Awesome Kong reminds me of a late 80s Jerry Jarrett/Jerry Lawler creation. LMAO

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2007, 02:48 AM
The only reason I'm sad my Tivo recorded two other shows of a higher priority than iMPACT is because I didn't get my Kong fix.

It's such a shame TNA is so horrible, because they have some really cool people working for them:

http://www.gamespot.com/video/933907/6181684/videoplayerpop?

Ultra Peanut
10-26-2007, 10:18 PM
Matt's crimson mask was horrifying. Jesus.

I would buy a DVD of Jamie Noble freaking out in response to Vickie putting him in matches with big men.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF HELL WOMAN

TARNATION

YOU'RE VIOLATIN' MAH BODY MY PERSON

BABABABABABABAW BAM BATISTA BOMB JAMIE NOBLE SPLATTERED

Mecca
10-26-2007, 10:25 PM
Well that's what happens when you catch your face on a guys knee brace...

Mecca
10-26-2007, 10:36 PM
And like I said....guess who's back..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/ironmaiden76/017.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v677/ironmaiden76/018.jpg

big nasty kcnut
10-27-2007, 11:57 PM
That sunny well hell she does looked good good for her she suffered enough in her life time.

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 02:29 PM
Good move: I slept through almost all of Cyber Sunday because I'd concluded that Jericho wasn't going to show up.

Bad move: I slept through an apparently solid pay-per-view with a great Batista-Undertaker match. Who knew?!

In other news, Elijah Burke still rules (http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/elijahburke/eexperiencearchive/elijahexperience102507).

“Mistakes are the portals of discovery!” ~ James Joyce

…“Is everything ok, here?” I hear, to which I reply, “Yeah, all’s cool, wassup?”

The man checks on the mother and child. The mother, who appeared disgusted, mumbled “what a mess” as she was cleaning up the little demon child. The man then turns away from the mother and bastard child, looks at me with a smirk on his face and says,” Elijah Burke, right?”

I reply, “Yes” and he tells me that he’s a part of My congregation, then thanks me for shutting up the little bastard to which he fathered. He claimed his wife (the mother of the demon child) wouldn’t allow him to discipline the little boy because she’s very protective of the little brat. Let that be a lesson to all of you other mothers reading. Either you control your child or they may receive an Experience that they grow up never forgetting.

I’ve had my share of crazy rides this year. I remember once the Elijah Express was steam rolling to the next town to give some folks the Experience of a lifetime.

Scene: Elijah’s Driving. Music’s on. Phone’s to Elijah’s ear as he’s shedding light upon a lost soul.

“Nice day outside,” Elijah thinks to himself as he’s letting down the top on his Mustang convertible. Soon thereafter, he smells a familiar stench of road kill in the air. “PEE-YHEW, that road kill stinks!” Elijah says, only to realize as he drives closer that it’s actually just Balls Mahoney catching some quick zzz’s on the side of the road! Just gawd awful!

The Double E is moving faster than ever. A sign reads 57 miles to my destination. Looks like Elijah will be in town an hour or two ahead of time which will allow for a good workout before tonight‘s match. Suddenly, things get strange. The grass looks greener, the sky looks bluer, the sun looks brighter…? Everything is beginning to look… unreal.

“OMG!” Elijah says. “What’s going on? My skin!” Elijah’s skin is changing. Well, it’s still brown (nothing changed there, sorry MJ), except it’s smoother! Elijah quickly pulls over to a gas station and goes inside to speak with the clerk while trying to make sense of this sudden change.

The clerk, in a very stereotypical accent, says, “Welcome, how may I help you today?” Elijah responds, “Umm, could you help me out with some info?”

“Umm, I don’t believe I understand. Would you like to purchase a slushie?” asks the clerk.

Shaking his head in disbelief, Elijah exits the store. Much to Elijah’s delight, a nice looking black Rolls Royce pulls up (I know, I know, why does it have to be black?).

“Yes! Finally, I’ll get some info,” Elijah mutters to himself. He then taps on the back window of the Royce, not seeing who or what’s inside as he can only see his reflection off the dark tinted glass.

“Excuse me, sir. Do you have any idea as to what’s going on around here?” Elijah asks. “Where the hell am I?!”

As the window lowers, Elijah can see the back of a very pale elder statesman’s bald head.

“Where do you seek to go?” the elder statesman replied in a very gravely voice.

”I’m looking for Springfield,” Elijah replies.

The elder statesman turns toward Elijah with both of his hands intertwined and, with a sinister grin on his face, he responds, “Exxxxxcellent!” [Insert evil laugh here.]

Questions, comments, concerns?
Reach out to YOUR Black Pope at ECWHOH@yahoo.com.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Mickie James as Poke-a-hot ass

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 07:04 PM
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAW

ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

COSTUMES

GoChiefsWannabe
10-29-2007, 07:04 PM
Jericho SAVE US from this Diva BS.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Victoria is playing the role of Viscera in tonight's battle royal.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 07:08 PM
Wasn't it UP who said "When wrestling is great it's awesome, when it's bad it's even better."

This is Wrestlecrap HOF material.

dirk digler
10-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Where is Jericho? Cmon WWE we want Jericho

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 07:13 PM
How many times are they gonna make Orton a bitch to HBK/HHH??

The guy is the champ, and he should be booked as such.

dirk digler
10-29-2007, 07:15 PM
How many times are they gonna make Orton a bitch to HBK/HHH??

The guy is the champ, and he should be booked as such.

They did this to Cena too during Raw but then he always would win at the PPV.

I don't quite understand it. To me they should make the WWE Champ a badass not someone who always gets their ass kicked.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 07:25 PM
They did this to Cena too during Raw but then he always would win at the PPV.

I don't quite understand it. To me they should make the WWE Champ a badass not someone who always gets their ass kicked.

Nah, dude. Cena was the one who was regularly winning handicap matches as the short man, not losing handicap matches with the help of Umaga.

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Wasn't it UP who said "When wrestling is great it's awesome, when it's bad it's even better."I can't believe you remember that. (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=4019499&postcount=77)

dirk digler
10-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Nah, dude. Cena was the one who was regularly winning handicap matches as the short man, not losing handicap matches with the help of Umaga.

I don't know everytime I turned on and watched Raw it seemed Cena was getting his ass kicked especially when he was up against Orton

HolmeZz
10-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Is it for certain Jericho's coming back tonight? I'd hate to waste my time having to actually watch. :(

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 07:33 PM
I don't know everytime I turned on and watched Raw it seemed Cena was getting his ass kicked especially when he was up against Orton

The worst was the WM build, where they had Cena and HBK just bury every tag team on the entire roster...I could never understand that.

And how in the hell does Cody Rhodes have the same genetics as Duthhhty Rhosthe?

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 07:38 PM
**** YOU HOLLY WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE CRASH INSTEAD OF YOU

Is it for certain Jericho's coming back tonight? I'd hate to waste my time having to actually watch. :(X/29! X/29! YESSSSSS!

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 07:41 PM
Wait, Cody beat someone?

Oh, it's just WGTT. Nevermind. :sulk:

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm going to have nightmares about Murdoch's attempted stache.

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 07:54 PM
BREAK THE CODE DOOOOOOOOOWN

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 07:55 PM
Aw yeah, back breaking, everybody out their seats!

What, does Foley have another book coming out or something?

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 07:55 PM
I cannot believe that Creative is actually building a storyline through subtlety (the Mickey-Murdoch-Cade thing).

I wonder if Cade will make like his mentor and superkick Murdoch, then chuck him through the window of the Barber Shop...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xh94VC83cZ0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xh94VC83cZ0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Janetty tried to dive through a window to escape...ROFL ROFL

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Hornswoggle for WWE Champion!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 08:05 PM
Foley's gotta be close to 330. He looks like shit.

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 08:09 PM
WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO TO YOUR FACE LONDON

WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO TO YOUR FACE TREVOR

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 08:12 PM
I'm Rory!! I'm Jobber!!

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 08:16 PM
I'm Rory!! I'm Jobber!!I'm the one with the hair, I'M JOBBIE

Ultra Peanut
10-29-2007, 08:20 PM
Harry!!!!!!!

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Harry Smith looks like a really, really good worker for his age. He's already 10x the worker that Lashley is.

All wrestlers should be required to train in Calgary.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 08:40 PM
Santino needs to open up the Ass Whip....on SCSA...

GoChiefsWannabe
10-29-2007, 08:44 PM
Tom Hanks with the AIDS. :clap:

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Tom Hanks with the AIDS. :clap:

Until you just posted this, I wasn't sure if he actually said that.

HolmeZz
10-29-2007, 08:53 PM
UPON US

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 09:02 PM
The WWE needs a Hasidic savage to team with Jamal...

Jew-Maga.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-29-2007, 09:06 PM
No Jericho?? Boooooo.

Reaper16
10-29-2007, 11:03 PM
Damnit. WWE knows that we know about Jericho, so they're intentionally delaying it. God, I hate this company.

Mecca
10-30-2007, 12:06 AM
Harry Smith has been training/wrestling for something like 6-7 years so just because he's 22, he's been wrestling longer than several other guys on their roster.

DFB
10-30-2007, 12:07 AM
Harry Smith is over with me. I liked the fact that he was the greenest, yet biggest guy in the tag team match. He's got it, for sure.

Mecca
10-30-2007, 12:09 AM
I don't even consider him green, he's been wrestling for quite awhile and grew up with it.

And he was in a match with shitty ass Kennedy and lazy Carlito.

'Hamas' Jenkins
10-30-2007, 12:37 AM
I don't even consider him green, he's been wrestling for quite awhile and grew up with it.

And he was in a match with shitty ass Kennedy and lazy Carlito.

Kennedy is f*cking horrendous.

Mecca
10-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Hamas......did you hear that f4w audio when they ripped on him, it's ****in great.

Ultra Peanut
10-30-2007, 03:31 AM
I guess we're looking at another month of this. They ****ing blew any potential Jerispike in the ratings, though, with that boring show.

WE'VE KIND OF ALREADY BROKEN THE CODE GUYS

At least the crowd booed the shit out of the **** Search. Thank you, Philly.

And he was in a match with shitty ass Kennedy and lazy Carlito.Yeah, he wasn't exactly going against the best guys to showcase your abilities, but he still looked fantastic.

The only problem I have is that they're pushing him as "D.H." That's a horribly clunky name, and they don't even have another Harry on the roster. "Harry Smith" is so butch you can taste it. Either way, I eagerly await seeing him become a superstar/get ****ed over by horrific booking.

Because Santino says it to be so! (Was that a Boris Alexiev voice he was using for Stone Cold?)

GoChiefsWannabe
10-30-2007, 03:37 AM
Actually watching that awful RAW was almost made up for by the Santino segment.

Ultra Peanut
10-30-2007, 04:00 AM
Wow... browsing the internets, people are PISSED OFF. Not in a "Grrrrrrr, Cena overcomes the odds for a thousandth time" way, or a "TRIPLE H JUST BURIED PUNK DID YOU SEE THAT" way, but in an enraged sort of way. And judging by the crowd's reaction last night, no matter how smarky a town Philly may be, I'm guessing a lot of that anger carries over to the general fanbase.

It's just such a WCW move to whip the fans into a frenzy and then pull the rug out from under them at the last second to "build heat" when it's already at a fever pitch. It doesn't make anyone more excited, and it doesn't "show them who's boss," it just pisses them off and makes them less likely to keep watching.

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Mecca
10-30-2007, 04:23 AM
I think Vince enjoys giving the Philly market the finger...

and DH Smith would be a great partner for abe knuckleball schwartz.

Ultra Peanut
10-30-2007, 04:33 AM
Well, no better way to give a market the finger than spending two hours promoting next week's show.

Ultra Peanut
10-30-2007, 04:50 AM
Ahahahaha.

At least when WCW promised Glacier, someone showed up.Blood runs cold!

(I thought Mortis was the bee's knees. Who betta than Mortis?)

BigRock
10-30-2007, 05:12 AM
I'm amazed Wade Keller is functional enough to turn on a computer.

Ultra Peanut
10-30-2007, 05:20 AM
He probably had help with that part.

beach tribe
10-30-2007, 05:36 AM
heh.....rasslin still alive, and well in the day and age of MMA. A mystery to me.

BTW my girlfriend hung out with the Rock yesterday while they gave his mom 19 dental implants.

Ultra Peanut
10-30-2007, 06:11 AM
Huh. Turkeys still alive and well, in the day and age of dolphins.

Mecca
10-30-2007, 06:46 AM
heh.....rasslin still alive, and well in the day and age of MMA. A mystery to me.

BTW my girlfriend hung out with the Rock yesterday while they gave his mom 19 dental implants.

Just so you know, wrestling and MMA don't go hand in hand. I like wrestling and find MMA kinda boring...

GoChiefsWannabe
10-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Assuming Jericho does return soon, who else here would drool over a Jeff Hardy/Jericho extended program? Hardy gets a rub from a legit top star, and the in-ring alone would be worth paying for.

beach tribe
10-30-2007, 06:57 AM
Just so you know, wrestling and MMA don't go hand in hand. I like wrestling and find MMA kinda boring...
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
REAL FIGHTING vs a SOAP OPERA!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
10-30-2007, 07:29 AM
MMA is to wrestling as apples are to ice cream.

You just said it yourself, actually, so I don't know why that's hard to grasp. I don't watch Scrubs to see discourse about the current state of US-Middle East relations, and I don't watch wrestling to see who can beat up whom.

Assuming Jericho does return soon, who else here would drool over a Jeff Hardy/Jericho extended program? Hardy gets a rub from a legit top star, and the in-ring alone would be worth paying for.Eh. Hardy's history is never going to let him become a main eventer. He's kind of like Kane: perpetually over upper midcarder and JTTS, though with less jobby tendencies.

If you're looking to elevate someone, better to have Jericho in a program with Kennedy, even with as much of a ****up he's been lately. Or, if brands weren't an issue... no, I'm not even going to say it.

Okay, Morrison. Or Burke. Or Punk. Jericho and any one of those guys would be the ****ing best, from both an entertainment and wrestling standpoint. And heyyyyy, what better way to boost ratings than to bring back an ECW Original/original WWF Undisputed champion, m i rite?

Marty Mac Ver 2.0
10-30-2007, 07:34 AM
I think Beth Phoenix could beat Kennedy right now.

beach tribe
10-30-2007, 07:37 AM
MMA is to wrestling as apples are to ice cream.

You just said it yourself, actually, so I don't know why that's hard to grasp. I don't watch Scrubs to see discourse about the current state of US-Middle East relations, and I don't watch wrestling to see who can beat up whom.
Good point sir. I feel like I just learned something.

Ultra Peanut
10-31-2007, 05:22 AM
"That which by day is abyss, by night is heaven." - John Morrison, on wrestling

ECW is like bubblegum-flavored mouthwash. It packs more awesomeness into one hour than iMPACT and Raw combined do into four.

Oh, and the Paul E. Dreamer/Little Dracula match was utterly hilarious.

Ultra Peanut
11-02-2007, 04:25 AM
On one hand, I find it strange that the MCMGs are essentially faces now.

On the other, they're extremely over, and as long as they get to be E&C style lovable assholes, it'll be fine.

Until they're buried by the Dudleys at Genesis.

The Bad Guy
11-02-2007, 06:06 AM
I cannot believe that Creative is actually building a storyline through subtlety (the Mickey-Murdoch-Cade thing).

I wonder if Cade will make like his mentor and superkick Murdoch, then chuck him through the window of the Barber Shop...

Janetty tried to dive through a window to escape...ROFL ROFL

Bobby Heenan was the greatest wrestling announcer.

Ultra Peanut
11-04-2007, 02:22 AM
Holy crap, Moolah's dead. I think I kind of expected her to live forever.

Bobby Heenan was the greatest wrestling announcer.Yes.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-04-2007, 04:00 AM
Jesse Ventura was pretty good too.

HolmeZz
11-05-2007, 06:52 PM
IS TONIGHT THE NIGHT?

Prolly not.

HolmeZz
11-05-2007, 09:12 PM
Austin wrecked the crowd with that beer bath.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2007, 07:51 AM
That opening segment should have been awful, with all the "oooh, we're breaking kayfabe!" stuff, but it turned out to be pretty fun. The run sheet, Boogeyman politely asking if he could join DX, Khali just wandering to the back of the pack without argument.

And Santino, holy crap. It's becoming expected by this point, but he was ****ing amazing. He completely outclassed Austin on the mic.

BigRock
11-06-2007, 12:13 PM
What a lost opportunity to have the Great Khali bust out some crotch chops. Would there be anything better in the history of televised wrestling than Khali going to town on his man region? I say no.

Ultra Peanut
11-06-2007, 12:20 PM
LET'S GRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGRHRGHRGHGRHRHRRRGHHGG **** YOU

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-09-2007, 01:49 AM
Bump for the 10th anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob.

Mecca
11-09-2007, 01:50 AM
I enjoy how Chris Masters got fired...brilliant man there.

Ultra Peanut
11-09-2007, 03:30 PM
CHRIS SCREWED CHRIS

Ultra Peanut
11-09-2007, 09:12 PM
http://www.wwe.com/inside/cenaoncnn/

Hahaha, nice editing CNN. That was about as legit as a Daily Show interview.

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Oh, Booker. Why would you do this to yourself?

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2007, 09:56 PM
WHAT THE ****

WORST COMPANY EVER

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

dirk digler
11-11-2007, 10:02 PM
English please

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2007, 10:11 PM
TNA is amazingly dumb. When you think it's gotten as bad as it could get, they blast through the bottom with dynamite.

The end.

dirk digler
11-11-2007, 10:12 PM
TNA is amazingly dumb. When you think it's gotten as bad as it could get, they blast through the bottom with dynamite.

The end.

I hear Booker T was the mystery guest is that what you are talking about?

Ultra Peanut
11-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Booker T is the mystery guest. Okay, whatever. The roster's already overloaded, but Booker's cool.

The match. Stupid, unnecessary concept, but whatever.

The finish. Tomko and Styles run out for no apparent reason and help Nash/Angle. Karen Angle comes out for no apparent reason. Sharmell comes out and gets all "no-you-di'int" on Karen's skinny ass. Then, as Nash is about to jackknife Sting, AJ slides the belt to Angle and he lays out Nash before hitting the Olympic Slam on Sting. The ref is in the middle of Karen-Sharmell, again for no apparent reason, so Angle strolls out, retrieves him, and covers Sting for the 1-2-3.

Where was Booker? Uh... ? Why would they set up an obvious kickout spot and then not have Sting, uh... kick out? No apparent reason, of course.

The current popular theory is that Booker saw what a mess TNA was first hand and decided to get the hell out of there.

This was pretty nice, though:

I wonder if Samoa Joe was sitting in the back, watching the latest guy to come in higher on the ladder than him become a non-factor in his debut match with the company.

I wonder if Joe is looking for a gun right now.

Ultra Peanut
11-12-2007, 08:37 PM
"You are stupid! I hate you!"

"JERRY STUPID LAWLER!"

<3 Santino

In other news, the entire Smackdown roster has been drafted by Raw. Smackdown has received Todd Grisham and Mr. Kennedy.

Ultra Peanut
11-12-2007, 09:22 PM
6_DAYS 23_HOURS 33_MINUTES
BREAK_THE_WALLS
NEXT_MONDAY

Layin' it on a little thick, aren't you WWE?

Andy Kaufman reference? Check.
Montreal Screwjob reference? Check.

Ultra Peanut
11-12-2007, 09:44 PM
ANGRY LETTERS A-COMIN'

This Raw is interminable.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-12-2007, 09:50 PM
ANGRY LETTERS A-COMIN'

This Raw is interminable.

You mean a pre-taped semi-main event between a little person and a broadcaster wasn't to your liking??

Ultra Peanut
11-12-2007, 09:54 PM
Coach as Khali was actually amusing for a minute, but what the **** was the rest of that? An empty arena (reminded me of the Benoit tribute show at first), a hilariously offensive Indian accent for a guy with no accent, and it went on for like eight minutes. Jesus Christ.

And the Lawler vs. midgets flashback didn't exactly make the Hornswoggle bit look any better.

And I don't give a **** about this main event. Why am I even watching this shit?

MASS EFFECT COMMERCIAL JESUS WILL THE TORTURE NEVER END

Mecca
11-12-2007, 09:59 PM
No one cares about the midget yet he gets on TV every week.

Ultra Peanut
11-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Oooh, a cluster**** finish. Who saw that coming? WE'REOUTTATIMESEEYOUONTHUNDER

Someone needs to rub the writers' noses in this Raw.

Al Bundy
11-12-2007, 10:35 PM
I watched the UCF- UAB game the other night and Coach was doing the play by play. He actually does a VERY good job at it.

Ultra Peanut
11-13-2007, 01:38 AM
I watched that, too. It's bizarre hearing his voice while watching football.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2007, 07:01 PM
For UP:

Demonpenz
11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Who is coach? someone have a link and what he does and how he does play by play?

y2j forever

Reaper16
11-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Who is coach? someone have a link and what he does and how he does play by play?

y2j forever
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Coachman

You may remember him from his days at KMBC Channel 9 news in KC.

Ultra Peanut
11-13-2007, 08:06 PM
For UP:
CLARENCE MASON IS THE BOSS
CROSSIN' T'S AND DOTTIN' I'S

Ultra Peanut
11-13-2007, 08:08 PM
Way to go, Double Double E. You sure showed those stupid internet geeks!

http://i17.tinypic.com/717p0cj.jpg

y2j foreverEVERYBODY OUT THEY SEATS

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XXTmx1vfK1I&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XXTmx1vfK1I&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-13-2007, 10:11 PM
Are you f*cking serious? Those dumbasses.

Mecca
11-15-2007, 01:33 AM
FULL DETAILS ON THE BACKSTAGE INCIDENT THAT TURNED PHYSICAL INVOLVING JBL AND JOHN MORRISON AT LAST NIGHT'S SMACKDOWN TAPINGS
by Mike Johnson

As I broke exclusively this morning on the PWInsider.com Elite Hotline, there was an incident last night at the Smackdown/ECW taping in Wichita, Kansas stemming from the performances of The Miz and John Morrison on ECW on Sci Fi last night and this Friday's Smackdown.

According to numerous sources, JBL gathered several wrestlers together after the taping ended including Morrison, The Miz, MVP, CM Punk, and Matt Hardy. JBL berated Miz and Morrison for their commentary work on ECW, feeling that their back and forth on the show overshadowed the Punk vs. Jamie Noble match and made Punk look bad going into the Survivor Series PPV. He also ran down the pair for their work during a match against Hardy and MVP that will air this Friday on the CW Network.

As it was explained to me, JBL was basically standing up for the performers he felt had gone out of their way to make Miz and Morrison look good, only for the duo to not hold up their end by doing the same and making everyone involved look poor going into the PPV.

JBL told the two that they needed to apologize to Punk, Hardy and MVP for making them look bad. While Miz was apologetic, Morrison was said to have been angered by JBL's actions, telling the former WWE champion that it wasn't his business to tell Morrison what he was to do. Morrison said that he would apologize but JBL's input had nothing to do with it, cursed at JBL and at one point, physically shoved him away. The shove led to the two going back and forth briefly with John Laurinaitis and other WWE staff separating the two before it could go beyond the shove physically.

Ultra Peanut
11-15-2007, 06:57 AM
I don't even care if JBL pissed down Morrison's throat at this point. I'm just pissed at the spoilers for that MattVP/MM match, because WHAT THE **** ARE THEY THINKING? GOD ****ING DAMNIT YOU PIECES OF DONKEY DOG TURD SHIT THAT IS NOT WHERE YOU TAKE THIS AMAZING ANGLE!

Ultra Peanut
11-16-2007, 05:11 AM
SAMOA JOE HAS JOINED THE NWO

Ultra Peanut
11-18-2007, 01:48 AM
MATT YOU BROKE MVP'S HEART

YOU DESERVED THIS

YOU ASKED FOR THIS

Ultra Peanut
11-18-2007, 07:17 PM
Punk retains. Too short, considering how mediocre the rest of the card looks, but a fun match. The hurricanrana to powerbomb spot was pretty cool.

Ultra Peanut
11-18-2007, 07:44 PM
Texan Destroyer!

Ultra Peanut
11-18-2007, 07:48 PM
CONTINUITY! KATIE VICK! Everyone thinks Triple H is a dick!

Ultra Peanut
11-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Oh my ****ing God.

http://i16.tinypic.com/6xrwgaq.gif

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 08:14 PM
Welcome, everyone, to RAW. IS. JERICHO!!!!!!

HolmeZz
11-19-2007, 08:20 PM
He didn't come out yet right? I'm trying to watch Raw and Heroes at the same time.

I need TiVo. :(

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2007, 08:24 PM
He didn't come out yet right? I'm trying to watch Raw and Heroes at the same time.

I need TiVo. :(

Or Picture in Picture and a box with two tuners.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2007, 08:26 PM
I'm going to beat you like a Government Dog.

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 08:26 PM

I need TiVo. :(You poor, pitiful soul.

HOLY SHIT JERICHO JUST SUPLEXED THE ROCK OFF THE TOP OF THE TITANTRON

You're missing Santino do an awesome Lawler impersonation after opening the can of the ass whip. Aww, Lawler's back up again. Annnnnnd he just buried Santino ag--why the **** is Orton out here?

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 08:29 PM
I'm going to beat you like a Government Dog.Knobberslockers!

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 08:30 PM
Did Shawn rape Kennedy or something, because otherwise this promo is really weird.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2007, 08:34 PM
Is Kennedy gonna start crying?

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 08:40 PM
"When Carlito was a kid, his father used to beat the crap out of him for any little mistake. Then daddy would gave me a bunch of world title reigns to make me feel better. That's when Carlito learned that work ethic is for people who don't have good daddies."

Mecca
11-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Since Carlito is leaving he's going to job to a midget on his way out......you can tell they think highly of him.

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 08:43 PM
From WWE.com: WWE has come to terms on the release of Raw Superstar Carlito. We wish Carlito the... you know what, Carlito? **** off.

Mecca
11-19-2007, 08:47 PM
Carlito actually asked to be released.

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah, but you can see how highly they think of his half-assing by the way they've decided to send him off. There's going out on your back, and going out on your back to a midget.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2007, 08:48 PM
So Carlito is officially leaving?

Good f*cking riddance to the executor of the worst sprinboard manuevers this side of Andre the Giant.

CoMoChief
11-19-2007, 08:49 PM
Wrestling has been so retarded ever since The Rock left.

Mecca
11-19-2007, 08:52 PM
So Carlito is officially leaving?

Good f*cking riddance to the executor of the worst sprinboard manuevers this side of Andre the Giant.

And sadly there are probably still worse guys on the roster.....

I wish they'd fire the midget he's pointless.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2007, 09:01 PM
And sadly there are probably still worse guys on the roster.....

I wish they'd fire the midget he's pointless.

Kennedy is legitimately awful. I don't understand why the IWC was on his jock so hard a while back.

At first I hated You-MANGA, but he has made the most of his gimmick. He just needs to get the hell away from HHH.

Hornswoggle is like the new millenium's Gillberg.

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 09:02 PM
This is a terrible, terrible match, outside of that black hole slam. It's never going to end, is it?

It's like we're promising young wrestlers and the WWE is testing us with a de-push (horrible match) before pushing us to the moon (JERICHOOOOOOOO).

THANK YOU SNITSKY

(?!)

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2007, 09:03 PM
This is a terrible, terrible match, outside of that black hole slam. It's never going to end, is it?

You know, I've actually enjoyed it, even though it has been nothing but a spotfest.

Not a lot of storytelling, but a hell of a lot of bumps for a Raw match.

'Hamas' Jenkins
11-19-2007, 09:05 PM
Speaking of one of the guys worse than Carlito, in comes Shitsky.

Ultra Peanut
Amazing ending. TNA will look at that as an amazing example of how to book a match.

Here comes Aitch to squash two monsters at once!

'Hamas' Jenkins
And the HHH 2007 burial tour continues ROFL ROFL

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 09:06 PM
I'm surprised he didn't pedigree Jeff too, just for good measure. Jesus Christ.

HolmeZz
11-19-2007, 09:07 PM
I really was expecting him to pedigree Jeff.

Ultra Peanut
11-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Save_Us is AmDrag! It all makes sense now!

'Hamas' Jenkins
Orton looks damn near Senatorial in the Photoshopped suit.

Should be interesting to see Jericho spoil his ceremony.

HolmeZz
Almost had a seizure. I can't take any more of those videos.

ITZ THE FINAL COUNTDOWNNNNN