PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

keg in kc
05-23-2011, 08:56 PM
CM Punk in Macho Man gear is awesome. Sure he'll do another elbow drop, too.

58kcfan89
05-24-2011, 12:49 AM
WTF was that?

I missed Raw. Anyone wanna fill me in?

Swanman
05-24-2011, 08:19 AM
So far:They're supposedly going to go for wider syndication.

What troubles me is that the tv deal won't include some of ROH's major markets, so hopefully expansion happens. The first tv tapings will be in Chicago on 8/13 (and of course I can't go because I will be out of town).

This is a gamble for ROH, but a chance they have to take if they want to continue growing. They have a roster of talent that is extremely entertaining and the writing is actually quite good (polar opposite of TNA) so hopefully they catch on.

58kcfan89
05-24-2011, 08:08 PM
I'm usually hot & cold on Bill Simmons, but I enjoyed this piece on Macho Man.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons%2F110524

Sassy Squatch
06-06-2011, 08:09 PM
Looks like R Truth finally got some entrance music.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-BZcD791UNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

58kcfan89
06-07-2011, 04:47 PM
Looks like R Truth finally got some entrance music.

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-BZcD791UNY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL LMAO
I've honestly watched this about 15 times and can't stop laughing. First time I saw it, I was laughing until Cena came out & ruined the whole thing.

That entrance was the first time I've laughed at something in wrestling (that was actually intended to be funny) in years.

I want so badly to not like or care about Truth, but this heel turn is probably the best thing going right now and I can't help but hope they keep him around the main event after Cena buries him at the next PPV.

58kcfan89
06-19-2011, 06:04 PM
http://www.super-sportz.net/Channel%204.htm

Quality isn't great and there's a bunch of morons on the chat, but it's free, you don't have to download anything & it's the only one I saw.

Al Bundy
06-19-2011, 06:10 PM
http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/69579/2/watch-wwe-capitol-punishment.html
This one seems alright.

58kcfan89
06-19-2011, 06:18 PM
I know we've seen it about 90 times, but the Ziggler-Kofi match was a good one to start it off IMO. Different ending, too.

Truth is still hilarious & looks good with the belt. I know Cena's going to murder him, but Truth's carried this feud thus far (I'll take "Things you never thought you'd hear for $200, Alex").

Not a bad Miz promo, hope this Riley-Miz thing ends tonight. Just am not a fan of Riley.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Updates? I'm not watching it...

Sassy Squatch
06-19-2011, 07:43 PM
Ziggler, Jackson, Riley, Punk, Del Rio.

58kcfan89
06-19-2011, 07:48 PM
Updates? I'm not watching it...

Ziggler beat Kofi for the US Title to start the show. I enjoyed it, even though it was like the 30th time they've wrestled.

Riley beat Miz clean. Slow, boring match.

There have been 2 backstage segments with "Obama." They're more insulting to fans' intelligence than most backstage segments.

Mark Henry came out & beat up Big Show, put him through the Spanish announce table before the match, injuring Show's leg. Another boring match, Del Rio won because of Big Show's "inability to continue."

Ezekiel Jackson beat Wade Barrett for the IC Title. Another slow, boring match.

Punk promo, says he's going to do "the most honest thing WWE has ever seen" after he beats Rey. Slow start, but it picks up quickly, Punk beats Rey clean after countering a 619 into a GTS. Great match.

RobOrton-Christian on now.

keg in kc
06-19-2011, 07:49 PM
RIley over Miz blows my mind. They always bury everybody not named Cena or Orton with their dumbass parity booking, but I can't remember them ever burying a guy quite this bad. Jesus.

Nice to see Punk win. Wonder if he's getting his time off.

58kcfan89
06-19-2011, 08:13 PM
RobOrton beats Christian, but Christian's foot was under the rope. No doubt this one will continue.

Keith Stone? What. The. Fuck? Outside of Punk-Rey & Ziggler-Kofi, this has been one big bucket of canadian moose piss of a PPV. Hard to blame the crowd for being so flat when they paid good money for this.

Now they put Swagger-Bourne on as a "special attraction" or something like that. Must be really struggling to fill time.

And the commentary has been awful outside of the occasional Booker hilarity. King needs to get off commentary and Cole outta shut it.

RIley over Miz blows my mind. They always bury everybody not named Cena or Orton with their dumbass parity booking, but I can't remember them ever burying a guy quite this bad. Jesus.

Nice to see Punk win. Wonder if he's getting his time off.

Punk said before his match that he would do "the most honest thing WWE has ever seen" after he won, which Cole brought up after the match. My money's on him screwing Cena or beating him up after the match to get a main event push in WWE's attempt to keep Punk around.

And it's criminal how badly they're burying Miz. He lost because of a frickin DDT. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything in Riley.

58kcfan89
06-19-2011, 08:23 PM
Keith Stone for no reason.

Cena-Truth promo.

Swagger vs. Bourne.

More Anorexic Obama.

All in the last 5 minutes. Holy jeez, this is AWFUL. I feel bad for anyone paying money to attend/watch this.

Al Bundy
06-19-2011, 08:33 PM
And it's criminal how badly they're burying Miz. Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything in Riley.

Miz doesn't appear to be the greatest in the ring, but top of the line on the mic.

58kcfan89
06-19-2011, 08:52 PM
Truth jobs to a Little Jimmy & his cup of water before getting finished by SuperCena.

Gawd, that was one of the worst PPVs I've ever seen. Thank God for piracy.

Sassy Squatch
06-19-2011, 08:53 PM
Pretty sad PPV. Stock is gonna drop even further after that abysmal performance.....

58kcfan89
06-20-2011, 07:06 PM
Pretty sad PPV. Stock is gonna drop even further after that abysmal performance.....

In the first hour of Raw, we've had...

Punk doing hilarious snow angels in the ring.
Kelly winning the divas title from one of the Bellas.
An arm wrestling match between Kane & Mark Henry (shouldn't that be "arm entertaining"?)
And now we FINALLY get R-Truth an hour in. I mark for Little Jimmy.

Captain Obvious
06-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Lord help me, but I am actually enjoying Truth's schtick. Much better than that rapper/dancer gimmick. He is cracking me up.

58kcfan89
06-20-2011, 07:50 PM
Lord help me, but I am actually enjoying Truth's schtick. Much better than that rapper/dancer gimmick. He is cracking me up.

Agreed. I was so against putting him in the main event when he turned on Morrison (where's that guy been?) awhile ago, but he's been money since then. The "Little Jimmy"/C-O-N-spiracy thing is hilarious and I love the way he's interacting with the crowd.

Del Rio, on the other hand.... Same promo every time: "My name is Alberto Del Rio, but you already knew that.... [insert some random line about opponent here]. It is my destiny. Ha ha!"

Sassy Squatch
06-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Fantastic tv match there

58kcfan89
06-20-2011, 08:08 PM
Punk wins the right to be buried by Cena in his hometown at MITB.

Says July 17 is the day of the PPV as well as the day his contract is up and that he's leaving after the PPV. As crappy as this product is right now, it's gunna get a LOT worse on July 18...

keg in kc
06-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Truth isn't doing anything for me. I thought his bit in Confederate gear was one of the stupidest things I've seen. I'm fine with him getting his PPV main event. But I've had enough.

And I'm completely opposite on Del Rio. He's going to be a babyface superstar eventually, if they play their cards right. (when do they ever do that)

And CM Punk...

That was pretty awesome. I didn't expect him to talk about his contract being up. This could be building to something good.

Question is if there's any chance they'll take the belt off cena before mania...

Reaper16
06-20-2011, 08:19 PM
Truth's gimmick is one of the only things on the show with any life. I look forward to Truth promos.

Punk is my hero and the very best thing in wrestling. Acknowledging his contract situation... I don't know what to make of it. That's a good thing, I suppose.

I can't wait until they figure out something for Alberto to do, because he's got the potential to carry the company in a few years.

58kcfan89
06-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Truth isn't doing anything for me. I thought his bit in Confederate gear was one of the stupidest things I've seen. I'm fine with him getting his PPV main event. But I've had enough.

Agree to disagree, then. I think he's miles better right now on the mic/entertainment wise than any other main eventer, save The Miz. But I can definitely see why you're not a fan.

And I'm completely opposite on Del Rio. He's going to be a babyface superstar eventually, if they play their cards right. (when do they ever do that)

The guy has talent, no denying that, but they need to change up those promos. It's basically been the same promo since he won the Rumble.

And CM Punk...

That was pretty awesome. I didn't expect him to talk about his contract being up. This could be building to something good.

Question is if there's any chance they'll take the belt off cena before mania...

Punk is the only real reason I watch Raw anymore (although I do like Truth & Miz). I think the real question is: Is Punk actually leaving, or is this Vince giving the finger to the dirt sheets? If he's leaving, I'm gunna have a hard time watching Raw. If he's not leaving, maybe they do take the belt off Cena for a month or so to keep Punk happy (since he's supposedly not happy about not being a "top guy").

keg in kc
06-20-2011, 08:21 PM
I'm not sure how to read it. Saying his contract up could mean he's staying, but I thought he was getting some time off.

keg in kc
06-20-2011, 08:22 PM
Agree to disagree, then. I think he's miles better right now on the mic/entertainment wise than any other main eventer, save The Miz. But I can definitely see why you're not a fan.I've never been a big Ron Killings fan. I like that they give somebody else a chance for a change (which wasn't ever really going to be a chance...) but I've been watching the guy for years and years, back to when I actually watched TNA. I've never liked the rap gimmick, I've never liked the dance gimmick, so I should like what he's doing now, but it's just not working for me for some reason.

Reaper16
06-20-2011, 08:25 PM
The instant Punk leaves (not take time off, leaves) is the instant that I no longer care at all about WWE programming.

58kcfan89
06-20-2011, 08:26 PM
At the very least, I'm sure he's taking some time off. Other than a few months because of a hip injury (and he stuck around to be an announcer), I don't think he's had any real time off since he debuted in '06. That said I'm not sure that they'd bring up his contract if he didn't re-sign.

But either way, it'll be interesting to see what happens at MITB & the next night. Cause if he's not coming back, it'll be tough for me to watch.

Credit to Vickie for losing a lot of weight, but this is incredibly stupid.

keg in kc
06-20-2011, 08:27 PM
I'm pretty close to done already. I knew it was a 3-hour Raw, but I didn't turn it on until almost 9 o'clock. Lucky for me it was right when Punk's entrance music started.

keg in kc
06-20-2011, 08:29 PM
At the very least, I'm sure he's taking some time off. Other than a few months because of a hip injury (and he stuck around to be an announcer), I don't think he's had any real time off since he debuted in '06.That's true, but the word is that the issue is more how he doesn't think he's being treated like a main eventer. And I'd probably agree with that. He's one of the guys they should be building around but they cut him off at the knees over and over and over.

But the time off is an issue too. He's worked harder for them than anybody else has since he debuted on ECW. Guy's been a real workhorse. That said I'm not sure that they'd bring up his contract if he didn't re-sign.Exactly my thinking.

Captain Obvious
06-20-2011, 08:30 PM
The guy has talent, no denying that, but they need to change up those promos. It's basically been the same promo since he won the Rumble.

But then, he already knew that....

58kcfan89
06-20-2011, 08:31 PM
The instant Punk leaves (not take time off, leaves) is the instant that I no longer care at all about WWE programming.

If his contract is up, I have a hard time believing he wouldn't be back by the '12 Rumble or 'Mania (which is all too long for a Punk-less WWE). He's too established to go back to the indies and we've seen the TNA experiment before. At least that's what I keep telling myself...

I'm pretty close to done already. I knew it was a 3-hour Raw, but I didn't turn it on until almost 9 o'clock. Lucky for me it was right when Punk's entrance music started.

Raw Roulette & Shawn Michaels next week! Ratings must be really bad for all these gimmick Raws.

Punk's opening segment and the triple threat match, along with a segment with Miz, Christian & Truth have been the only 2 decent things of the night. If I never hear "Power to the People" again, it'll be too soon.

keg in kc
06-20-2011, 08:38 PM
I just don't get what they're doing with Miz. They obviously see something in Riley, but I sure as hell don't.

58kcfan89
06-20-2011, 08:45 PM
I just don't get what they're doing with Miz. They obviously see something in Riley, but I sure as hell don't.

Agreed. Riley's just the newest meathead with not much else to offer for Vince to try to push to the moon.

BatOrton & SuperCena in an elimination tag match. Gee, wonder who's gunna win this....

Al Bundy
06-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Well damn... who saw that coming?

Captain Obvious
06-20-2011, 10:01 PM
Well damn... who saw that coming?

Little Jimmy.

keg in kc
06-20-2011, 10:31 PM
I believe Vince has been doing this longer than I've been alive. Assuming that to be the case you would think he'd realize by now that giving the heels an occasional win, or even an advantage, would make the payoff of the faces overcoming adversity mean something. Cena and Orton right now are like the lovechild of Hulk Hogan and Hulk Hogan's twin sister. There's nothing sympathetic about either guy, it's just month after month of reinforcement that they're stars and everybody else sucks.

Hopefully Punk can add something interesting to the mix, but I'm sure he's just another guy being fed to Cena.

Sassy Squatch
06-21-2011, 04:13 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln4yp4hcwl1qkiqdko1_500.gif

BryanBusby
06-22-2011, 07:59 PM
I can't believe I am actually typing this, but R-Truth has been entertaining the hell out of me since his heel turn.

58kcfan89
06-22-2011, 09:00 PM
OK so I wanted to get some legit opinions on this and am not trying to spam or hijack the thread...

Anyway, I just got a job at a small talk radio station around KC and they want me to come up with an idea for a 1-hour show. An idea I just discussed with my friend is a pro wrestling talk show, going through the WWE & TNA happenings as well as updates from indy feds in & around KC, as well as others around the country. I don't think there's anyone else (at least locally) doing it, there's plenty of passionate fans and feel like the idea of those fans calling in & venting frustrations or praising the good parts of a show would be entertaining & whatnot.

Anyway, I guess I want to know if anyone on here would listen to & interact with (phone calls, twitter, facebook, etc.) a wrestling talk show... Thanks for any input (other than "antifreeze" or "aids tree) guys.

4th and Long
06-23-2011, 12:18 PM
OK so I wanted to get some legit opinions on this and am not trying to spam or hijack the thread...

Anyway, I just got a job at a small talk radio station around KC and they want me to come up with an idea for a 1-hour show. An idea I just discussed with my friend is a pro wrestling talk show, going through the WWE & TNA happenings as well as updates from indy feds in & around KC, as well as others around the country. I don't think there's anyone else (at least locally) doing it, there's plenty of passionate fans and feel like the idea of those fans calling in & venting frustrations or praising the good parts of a show would be entertaining & whatnot.

Anyway, I guess I want to know if anyone on here would listen to & interact with (phone calls, twitter, facebook, etc.) a wrestling talk show... Thanks for any input (other than "antifreeze" or "aids tree) guys.
15+ hours with no reply should be a good indication of FAIL.

58kcfan89
06-23-2011, 03:52 PM
15+ hours with no reply should be a good indication of FAIL.

That's fine. Just throwing ideas out there that aren't just another sports talk show. No need to be a jackass about it, and for the record, we've had weeks between posts here lately.

loochy
06-23-2011, 04:02 PM
That's fine. Just throwing ideas out there that aren't just another sports talk show. No need to be a jackass about it, and for the record, we've had weeks between posts here lately.

I'd probably listen if I lived in the KC area and the show was on between 8 and 5

WebGem
06-26-2011, 02:13 PM
Haha figures this thread is dead a million pages down during the biggest PPV of the year so far. You guys are God damn fucking clueless.

WebGem
06-26-2011, 02:54 PM
KEVIN FUCKING STEEN!

keg in kc
06-27-2011, 09:11 PM
Okay, that was awesome. CM Punk is a god.

This has to be a worked shoot.

Mr_Tomahawk
Best RAW ending since the Rock came back a few months ago.

Captain Obvious
Okay, that was awesome. CM Punk is a god.

This has to be a worked shoot.

Was just getting ready to say the same thing.

keg in kc
06-27-2011, 09:23 PM
I think that goes back even before Rock. Best moment since the first Nexus invasion. Hopefully they do a better job at following through with this one (I have zero faith...).

Cutting the mic and fading to black...perfect.

Mr_Tomahawk
06-27-2011, 09:23 PM
CM Punk suspended.

keg in kc
06-27-2011, 09:27 PM
CM Punk suspended.Yeah I just read that elsewhere, announced by Cole after Raw ended.

Logical next step, there had to be repercussions for his "shoot".

keg in kc
06-27-2011, 09:32 PM
Oh right, I forgot, they're taping next week's raw tonight (they'll be in Australia), so it makes total sense for Cole to announce it and not for it to be done live next week or on wwe.com.
John Cena comes out for a promo and he mentions that CM Punk has been stripped of his right to challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship in Chicago. He mentions that is why they are going to do the Triple Threat Match to determine a new number one contender. He also says that they are going to treat things as if CM Punk never existed in WWE.

Cena says that he is not happy with the decision and he believes that Punk was saying what he believes in, but he does not agree with Punk. He does agree with Punk’s right to say what he did. Cena says that he wants answers from Vince McMahon and he wants those answers tonight.

John Cena says that he wants to face CM Punk at Money in the Bank

Mr_Tomahawk
06-27-2011, 09:37 PM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/swhuXu-5quw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Al Bundy
06-27-2011, 09:49 PM
well that video cut off.

keg in kc
06-27-2011, 09:50 PM
right at the 9 min mark

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xja-TWxZBr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dirk digler
06-27-2011, 09:56 PM
That was fucking awesome. Was that a work or was it real?

Captain Obvious
06-27-2011, 09:59 PM
Punk got got by Little Jimmy. It's a conspiracy!

Mr. Arrowhead
06-27-2011, 10:04 PM
I havent watch much lately, because Raw has sucked ass lately, but i did catch the last 20 minutes and i glad I did. That shit was brilliant, I seriously could not tell if this shit was real or fake.

keg in kc
06-27-2011, 10:06 PM
That was ****ing awesome. Was that a work or was it real?Little bit of both I'm assuming. That's what I meant by worked shoot.

If it was a real shoot, he wouldn't have made it 30 seconds, and they wouldn't have cut the mic just in time for the show to end...

But I also wonder just how much truth there was in that. A lot of the things he said are items that have been rumored to be the reasons why he wanted some time off. That they weren't treating him like the star that he believes he is, that he's never really been handed the baton. And maybe that was contract negotiations, maybe it was all a work all along, who knows.

Either way, that was the kind of promo that can make a guy if they do this right.

(I expect it to end with Cena standing tall after the PPV, just like always. I doubt in the end this will be a moment we'll all point back to later as a turning point. I hope I'm wrong.)

okcchief
06-27-2011, 10:11 PM
I haven't watched wrestling in about 7 years but that was a brilliant promo. Old school ECW shoot. If only there was more of that.

Al Bundy
06-27-2011, 10:12 PM
That was pretty gay they cut the mic off.

keg in kc
06-27-2011, 10:17 PM
The thing I'm trying to figure out is how they play this in Chicago for the PPV. He was always going to be the babyface in that building regardless, even if he hadn't just cut one of the best promos of the last decade. They may legitimately and literally riot if (when) Cena wins.

58kcfan89
06-28-2011, 01:51 AM
Wow. That was an amazing promo to end the show. I was marking out hardcore. Been a big Punk fan for a long time and it's about damn time they let him show what he's got like this. I'm pretty sure it was a "worked shoot" and it makes me think he's gunna stick around until Summerslam before taking some time off (at the worst, I don't think he misses 'Mania in Miami).

Whether his contract's up & he's gone for awhile or he re-signed & sticks around, I hope this feud & promos like this help him make the main event on a regular basis. Dude is the best in the world IMO and deserves it.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xaitqh"></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xaitqh_cm-punks-wins-title-turns-heel_sport" target="_blank">CM Punks Wins Title &amp; Turns Heel</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/XtremeKnockout" target="_blank">XtremeKnockout</a></i>
For those who haven't seen it, this is from Punk's "last" match in ROH and the "you stupid old man, I'm a snake" promo. IMO, it's Punk's best promo and the storyline is probably where WWE got their current Punk-Cena idea and is why I don't think MITB is his last match... either way, I'm pretty sure I'll be finding some way to watch it.

Mile High Mania
06-28-2011, 04:52 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-06-27/mcmahon-suspends-punk

He's gone...

WebGem
06-28-2011, 05:55 AM
I was backstage at RAW and I hung out with Punk and Sydal all day. Y'all mad? Suck a dick.

Al Bundy
06-28-2011, 06:36 AM
Punk is really good on the mic, but his in ring skills leave a little to be desired at least to me.

loochy
06-28-2011, 07:53 AM
Haha figures this thread is dead a million pages down during the biggest PPV of the year so far. You guys are God damn fucking clueless.

I was backstage at RAW and I hung out with Punk and Sydal all day. Y'all mad? Suck a dick.

Why are you being such a dick lately?

loochy
06-28-2011, 07:54 AM
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2011-06-27/mcmahon-suspends-punk

He's gone...

Do you really think that was real? I can't count how many times wrestlers have been "suspended indefinitely."

keg in kc
06-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Punk is really good on the mic, but his in ring skills leave a little to be desired at least to me.I don't know, he regularly has the best match of the night. I don't think that's a coincidence or just due to his competitor at the time. Although he does still work a little outside of traditional 'WWE style'.

But in a program with Cena, Punk is certainly not the person I'd point the "in ring skills" finger at...

loochy
06-28-2011, 08:23 AM
I don't know, he regularly has the best match of the night. I don't think that's a coincidence or just due to his competitor at the time. Although he does still work a little outside of traditional 'WWE style'.

But in a program with Cena, Punk is certainly not the person I'd point the "in ring skills" finger at...

Yeah, but Cena has big muscles so Vince doesn't care.

Swanman
06-28-2011, 08:39 AM
Punk is really good on the mic, but his in ring skills leave a little to be desired at least to me.

Watch ANY of his work in ROH, especially his three matches with Samoa Joe or his Summer of Punk work, and you will change your mind on that one. If anything, the WWE "main-event style" holds down his in-ring skills. The guy can flat out go in the ring.

Swanman
06-28-2011, 08:41 AM
The thing I'm trying to figure out is how they play this in Chicago for the PPV. He was always going to be the babyface in that building regardless, even if he hadn't just cut one of the best promos of the last decade. They may legitimately and literally riot if (when) Cena wins.

I was at Wrestlemania in Chicago and back then the crowd shit all over a babyface Cena and cheered HHH. I can't imagine how bad it will be with the hometown boy CM Punk, especially if he wears his Chicago flag trunks (although he will probably go with his Nexus gear).

Swanman
06-28-2011, 08:44 AM

Although I disagree with your douchetastic delivery, I agree with your point. I am Kevin Steen......and fuck Ring of Honor. That was a helluva swerve.

keg in kc
06-28-2011, 08:54 AM
I was at Wrestlemania in Chicago and back then the crowd shit all over a babyface Cena and cheered HHH. I can't imagine how bad it will be with the hometown boy CM Punk, especially if he wears his Chicago flag trunks (although he will probably go with his Nexus gear).Well...

The show opened with John Cena doing a promo saying C.M. Punk was suspended for his interview and pulled from the PPV match. He said they are doing a three-way with Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio and R-Truth for the new contender. He said he was told that WWE is going forward with the idea that interview never happened and Punk never existed. Cena said he doesn't agree with the decision, talks about Freedom of Speech, saying Punk has the right to say whatever he wants. Cena said he is demanding that Vince McMahon come out on this show to explain why he got rid of Punk and that he wants to defend the title against Punk.

Alberto Del Rio b Rey Mysterio and R-Truth when Del Rio used the armbar on Mysterio. This was announced as a match to determine who gets the title shot at Money in the Bank, but it's not ending up that way.

Show ended with the Cena/Vince angle. Vince came out and said that Punk wanted more than he was worth. He was asking for too much money for a new contract and making too many demands. He said he can't let Punk have the title shot because he can't afford to have his champion leave for another promotion. Cena also brought up confiscating signs, firing Daniel Bryan. Cena argued with him and Vince told Cena not to wind up like Hulk Hogan. Cena said people want Punk to wrestle him and he said he doesn't care, that he has to do the right thing for his business. Cena got mad and said if he can't defend against Punk than the title isn't worth anything and handed Vince the belt and left. Vince told him to reconsider and he told Cena that Punk can get his title shot, but that if Punk leaves the arena with the belt, then Cena will be fired. The thing is, Punk can still win and the Money in the Bank winner can then cash it in and Cena wn't be fired because it was described as Punk leaving the arena as champion, not winning the match.

My comment:I can't believe that's the direction they're going. Nobody is going to buy yet another Cena fired angle when after the last one he didn't miss even a day of TV.

Swanman
06-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Well...

The show opened with John Cena doing a promo saying C.M. Punk was suspended for his interview and pulled from the PPV match. He said they are doing a three-way with Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio and R-Truth for the new contender. He said he was told that WWE is going forward with the idea that interview never happened and Punk never existed. Cena said he doesn't agree with the decision, talks about Freedom of Speech, saying Punk has the right to say whatever he wants. Cena said he is demanding that Vince McMahon come out on this show to explain why he got rid of Punk and that he wants to defend the title against Punk.

Alberto Del Rio b Rey Mysterio and R-Truth when Del Rio used the armbar on Mysterio. This was announced as a match to determine who gets the title shot at Money in the Bank, but it's not ending up that way.

Show ended with the Cena/Vince angle. Vince came out and said that Punk wanted more than he was worth. He was asking for too much money for a new contract and making too many demands. He said he can't let Punk have the title shot because he can't afford to have his champion leave for another promotion. Cena also brought up confiscating signs, firing Daniel Bryan. Cena argued with him and Vince told Cena not to wind up like Hulk Hogan. Cena said people want Punk to wrestle him and he said he doesn't care, that he has to do the right thing for his business. Cena got mad and said if he can't defend against Punk than the title isn't worth anything and handed Vince the belt and left. Vince told him to reconsider and he told Cena that Punk can get his title shot, but that if Punk leaves the arena with the belt, then Cena will be fired. The thing is, Punk can still win and the Money in the Bank winner can then cash it in and Cena wn't be fired because it was described as Punk leaving the arena as champion, not winning the match.

My comment:I can't believe that's the direction they're going. Nobody is going to buy yet another Cena fired angle when after the last one he didn't miss even a day of TV.

Only the WWE and TNA writing teams can take something that is such a surefire winner and fuck it up. All WWE has to do is watch the Summer of Punk in ROH and just copy everything about it and it will be absolutely huge. But they won't because 1) their egos won't allow them to believe someone else did it first and 2) they are retarded.

58kcfan89
06-28-2011, 12:13 PM
Watch ANY of his work in ROH, especially his three matches with Samoa Joe or his Summer of Punk work, and you will change your mind on that one. If anything, the WWE "main-event style" holds down his in-ring skills. The guy can flat out go in the ring.

This.

I was at Wrestlemania in Chicago and back then the crowd shit all over a babyface Cena and cheered HHH. I can't imagine how bad it will be with the hometown boy CM Punk, especially if he wears his Chicago flag trunks (although he will probably go with his Nexus gear).

I'm so jealous you were at that one. That's probably my favorite 'Mania in the last 5 years. And I can't wait to see the Chicago crowd reaction, cause you know Punk's gunna do everything in his power to make them boo him (although it probably won't make a difference).

Only the WWE and TNA writing teams can take something that is such a surefire winner and **** it up. All WWE has to do is watch the Summer of Punk in ROH and just copy everything about it and it will be absolutely huge. But they won't because 1) their egos won't allow them to believe someone else did it first and 2) they are retarded.

I think it's #2 more than #1. But I'm holding out hope that they can make it a good angle, maybe give Punk the belt for a month & let SuperCena or someone else (are there any other main event faces on Raw?) take it back at Summerslam. I'm not counting on it, but I hope it happens. Punk's the best thing WWE has right now and I hope they see that after last night.

Swanman
06-28-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm so jealous you were at that one. That's probably my favorite 'Mania in the last 5 years. And I can't wait to see the Chicago crowd reaction, cause you know Punk's gunna do everything in his power to make them boo him (although it probably won't make a difference).

I hope Punk does the exact opposite and wears his Chicago Flag trunks and makes the crowd get nuclear against Cena. He will probably tote the company line and try to be a heel in that match but it would be fun listening to King and Cole squirm because the fans aren't cheering the "right guy".

keg in kc
06-28-2011, 01:38 PM
omfg lmao

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YtlzMgdFwSM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brock
06-28-2011, 02:14 PM
I still won't watch this crappy garbage fest show, but that monologue by Punk was the best thing I've seen in pro wrestling in general in about a decade, if ever.

Mile High Mania
06-28-2011, 04:08 PM
Do you really think that was real? I can't count how many times wrestlers have been "suspended indefinitely."

Enh, I doubt it... but, I don't watch it much anymore. It's just not as good as it used to be and I think I've grown out of it and not really a part of the target demographic any longer.

keg in kc
06-28-2011, 04:36 PM
Ironically I was just about to quit watching WWE, finally, and then Punk does that.

keg in kc
06-29-2011, 09:25 AM
End of the next Raw:<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZ5blwYdg38&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BZ5blwYdg38&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

SnakeXJones
06-30-2011, 03:13 AM
Ironically I was just about to quit watching WWE, finally, and then Punk does that. No Doubt I havent watched it in months till this

Jerm
06-30-2011, 09:51 AM
If the rumors about the Kings of Wrestling coming in are true, I hope they debut at MITB, help Punk win the title, and form a new stable.

This will never happen though so I wont bother getting my hopes up.

keg in kc
06-30-2011, 10:28 AM
I think it would be great for Danielson to win the SD money in the bank, and to help create a stable with Punk and the Kings of Wrestling. If there's anybody who could work in that "disgruntled by the shitty WWE treatment" it would be him. I don't think they'll ever give him an opportunity to speak, however. For whatever reason.

Unfortunately with the Kings of Wrestling, nobody in the world but the hardest of the hardcore internet fanbase would have any idea who they are. Which would fit into whole faux "inside" promo that Punk had, that probably 95% of the Raw audience didn't get or care about until he started talking about Vince dying and Stephanie being "idiotic" and hunter a "doofus". I doubt more than 10% of the audience even knows who John Laurinaitis is. And that's okay since he brought the audience into it with the whole stupid McMahon family bit. But the Kings of Wrestling? They'll get zero reaction from a live WWE crowd. Creative would have to find some really....creative way to introduce them and get them over immediately. And I just don't see that happening.

But Danielson would be great to fit into this storyline somehow, and Cena does bring him up next week.

Swanman
07-01-2011, 08:26 AM
I think it would be great for Danielson to win the SD money in the bank, and to help create a stable with Punk and the Kings of Wrestling. If there's anybody who could work in that "disgruntled by the shitty WWE treatment" it would be him. I don't think they'll ever give him an opportunity to speak, however. For whatever reason.

Unfortunately with the Kings of Wrestling, nobody in the world but the hardest of the hardcore internet fanbase would have any idea who they are. Which would fit into whole faux "inside" promo that Punk had, that probably 95% of the Raw audience didn't get or care about until he started talking about Vince dying and Stephanie being "idiotic" and hunter a "doofus". I doubt more than 10% of the audience even knows who John Laurinaitis is. And that's okay since he brought the audience into it with the whole stupid McMahon family bit. But the Kings of Wrestling? They'll get zero reaction from a live WWE crowd. Creative would have to find some really....creative way to introduce them and get them over immediately. And I just don't see that happening.

But Danielson would be great to fit into this storyline somehow, and Cena does bring him up next week.

If the Kings are signed, they will no doubt be sent down immediately to FCW and saddled with retarded names and reprogrammed, even though they are 100x better than any tag team in the E. Whoever is coming up with the names down in Florida needs to be silenced. Here are a couple:

Tyler Black renamed to Seth Rollins
Jon Moxley renamed to Dean Ambrose.

Those two guys had good wrestling names but since WWE is OCD about trademarking everything, they have to give them their own awful names.

I would be very surprised if Vince would ok an ROH stable, since its obvious he feels nothing good has ever come from anywhere but his company.

keg in kc
07-08-2011, 10:34 AM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/njEjP21iXLA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/njEjP21iXLA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

Mr_Tomahawk
07-08-2011, 10:55 AM
So I dont understand....what was the point of that post? Was that just filmed...? any background on that clip?

loochy
07-08-2011, 12:12 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/njEjP21iXLA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/njEjP21iXLA&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

That was really gay...especially the part with cena in it.

Swanman
07-08-2011, 12:13 PM
So I dont understand....what was the point of that post? Was that just filmed...? any background on that clip?

It was from one of their shows in New Zealand. Most likely it was just crap at the end of a house show to pop the crowd. I wouldn't read anything into it.

TrickyNicky
07-08-2011, 12:17 PM
One thing you can read into, however, is that Punk has a bitchin' mustache.

keg in kc
07-08-2011, 12:37 PM
So I dont understand....what was the point of that post? Was that just filmed...? any background on that clip?House show in australia or NZ, heels stormed the ring and surrounded cena. Faces made the save. Everybody escaped but Punk.

I thought it was kind of fun for a house show. Doing that on TV would have been silly.

Jerm
07-10-2011, 04:43 AM
Just watched ROH Best in the World from here recently...just another tremendous show, great all the way around.

Holy fuck though Richards vs. Edwards is EPIC, incredibly awesome match...one of the best in ROH history and that's saying something.

Al Bundy
07-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Isn't there a pay per view tonight?

keg in kc
07-10-2011, 12:11 PM
If you mean WWE, it's next week. Tomorrow night's Raw in Boston, which could/should be really interesting. Then the PPV in Chicago next Sunday.

I think they got hurt a little in that the great Punk promo happened the week before a holiday and a rare taped Raw, so it's maybe cooled (I didn't even watch last week's show until maybe Thursday...). I can only speak for myself, but tomorrow's one of the rare Raws I'm actually excited to see.

Jerm
07-10-2011, 02:33 PM
Been watching some of old school ROH today...Joe vs. Kobashi, Blood Gen vs. Do Fixer, Low Ki vs. KENTA, ROH vs. CZW from the 100th Show and the Cage of Death, etc.

God these matches are all kinds of awesome.

keg in kc
07-10-2011, 04:49 PM
I guess there is a ppv tonite. Destination X. TNA is so off my radar now I had no idea.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-10-2011, 05:52 PM
right at the 9 min mark

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xja-TWxZBr0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had to watch this again. One of the top 5 promos I've ever seen.

Mr. Arrowhead
07-10-2011, 06:04 PM
LMAO it just gets better each time i watch it

BryanBusby
07-11-2011, 04:57 AM
I guess there is a ppv tonite. Destination X. TNA is so off my radar now I had no idea.

I think this is the case for almost everyone, which is too bad. Destination X was actually really good.

BryanBusby
07-11-2011, 07:16 PM
CM Punk just slayed the opening of this weeks Raw.

Al Bundy
07-11-2011, 09:12 PM
This is the greatest ending in years.

Sassy Squatch
07-11-2011, 09:19 PM
LOL at Vince being embarrassed like that.

Reaper16
07-11-2011, 09:23 PM
CM Punk is the best person on Earth.

BryanBusby
07-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Now that was the best go home show I've watched in quite awhile.

keg in kc
07-11-2011, 09:39 PM
That was pretty awesome. If they follow through with this in the right way they've created a major star in the last month. We're talking Cena level. Because it's not just the internet fans cheering for him now.

But they can still screw it up.

Reaper16
07-12-2011, 12:39 AM
That was pretty awesome. If they follow through with this in the right way they've created a major star in the last month. We're talking Cena level. Because it's not just the internet fans cheering for him now.

Yeah, its unfortunate in a way that Punk is getting his time off after Sunday. Because this angle is taking him to Steve Austin-level.

Swanman
07-12-2011, 07:58 AM

I love that Punker got a Colt Cabana chant going for a short bit in Boston. That's not even a major ROH market. He also said the words wrestler and wrestling a lot, I was loving it.

It seems the promo went downhill the minute Cena opened his mouth. It wasn't that he was terrible, it was just the same garbage he has spewed for years, while Punk's part of it was a breath of fresh air.

Swanman
07-12-2011, 08:33 AM
I gave in and purchased a couple tickets for the PPV since the arena is 15 minutes from my house. I just want to see the crowd go nuclear for Punk against Cena. The MiTB matches have the potential to be fun. The other matches.....meh.

keg in kc
07-12-2011, 11:40 AM
I love that Punker got a Colt Cabana chant going for a short bit in Boston. That's not even a major ROH market. He also said the words wrestler and wrestling a lot, I was loving it.

It seems the promo went downhill the minute Cena opened his mouth. It wasn't that he was terrible, it was just the same garbage he has spewed for years, while Punk's part of it was a breath of fresh air.I thought Cena was really good at the beginning of Raw. He needs to be serious like that all the time. It started to fall apart at the end when he started going for his PG comedy schtick talking about how Vince was a rug he wanted to poop on or whatever, but Punk saved it. And the bit at the end calling Vince Steinbrenner and Cena the Yankees and then Jeter was great.

I'm actually considering buying the PPV, and I've never bought anything but mania. I probably won't, though, because I just have a feeling it's going to be Cena going over Punk clean or Vince screwing Punk. I don't think they're going to do something that I'll like.

chiefscafan
07-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Or Vince hugging punk and screwing over cena

That would be typical wwe they have such a chance to make punk the new stone cold. Have him wear a shirt that says wrestling on it and on the back I want an apology that would sell out.

Mr. Arrowhead
07-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Or Vince hugging punk and screwing over cena

That would be typical wwe they have such a chance to make punk the new stone cold. Have him wear a shirt that says wrestling on it and on the back I want an apology that would sell out.

something tells me that this will happen

keg in kc
07-12-2011, 10:07 PM
Last night's show only pulled a 2.9 rating, so I have a feeling this is going to get killed Sunday. :(

BryanBusby
07-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Last night's show only pulled a 2.9 rating, so I have a feeling this is going to get killed Sunday. :(

It's possible, but I think they were expecting low'ish ratings since they were going head to head with the Home Run Derby.

keg in kc
07-14-2011, 12:06 PM
The Rock...Youtube shooter!

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/e2VK6U6YVDE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

keg in kc
07-14-2011, 02:24 PM
For those that don't remember/know, the Rock made his debut at the 1996 Survivor Series at Madison Square Garden.

Give you one guess where 2011's Survivor Series is taking place...

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q4Y_rVQChTs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SnakeXJones
07-14-2011, 04:24 PM
Last Night through this afternoon I had crazy insomnia so i decided to watch a episode of Impact Wrestling. Boy, I was in for a treat(havent seen a show since 2009) wtf is with the point system and the shitty indie looking promos? String acting like he is the joker? WTF is this shit! I never seen a bigger abortion until this morning watching this crap lmao

Mr. Flopnuts
07-14-2011, 06:06 PM
LMAO "Douchebaganomics" "Who's Joy Rocket is in my mouth?"

keg in kc
07-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Holy shit, this promo is money:

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l5IMOUFMGQQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l5IMOUFMGQQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

keg in kc
07-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Punk has a great interview in, of all places, GQ magazine: http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/201107/cm-punk-wwe-wrestling-interview

58kcfan89
07-15-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm actually considering buying the PPV, and I've never bought anything but mania. I probably won't, though, because I just have a feeling it's going to be Cena going over Punk clean or Vince screwing Punk. I don't think they're going to do something that I'll like.

I've got this feeling, too. I just can't see them being creative enough to let Cena drop the title. That said, I'm intrigued enough to watch the PPV in some form, it remains to be seen whether I actually buy it or just stream it though...

But Punk's really taken this whole "what are you gunna do, fire me?" thing to a new level. Based on the GQ interview & the fact that Punk just wants to wrestle, I'm fairly sure at the latest, he'll be back for RTWM 28, at which time, he needs to be in one of the "main events." He's earned at least that much after the last 3 weeks IMO.

Al Bundy
07-16-2011, 09:05 AM
I just saw this come across the twitter feed
ulimatewarriorz Justin Keen
by JohnCena
@johncena can you do me and the rest of the WWE a favor and stop being a wigger? Die too. Owen Hart style. Thanks.

loochy
07-16-2011, 11:13 AM
by JohnCena
@johncena can you do me and the rest of the WWE a favor and stop being a wigger? Die too. Owen Hart style. Thanks.

lol

58kcfan89
07-16-2011, 11:17 AM
by JohnCena

Is it bad that I laughed at this? I mean, it's more like a "holy crap, that dude's off his rocker" more than anything, but I feel bad for laughing at it....

And the closer tomorrow night gets, the more I can't wait. I'm legitimately intrigued for a main event the first time since...well...a long freakin' time ago.

58kcfan89
07-17-2011, 12:35 PM
@JohnCena John Cena
I will continue to give you everything I have. Regardless, for or against, people will talk about what happens tomorrow for years.

--------

Maybe he's full of it, but I caved in & am gunna order the PPV and can't wait for tonight. This is the most excited I've been for a PPV (including Mania) in about 2 or 3 years.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-17-2011, 01:38 PM
Someone please post a stream once available. :)

Mr_Tomahawk
07-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Does this start at 7 central?

blazzin311
07-17-2011, 05:09 PM

Scroll down a bit once you click the link and there should be a list of streams for you to choose from. Some of them should be decent. I can usually find one or two I like. ;)

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/58086-WWE-Money-in-the-Bank-17th-July

loochy
07-17-2011, 05:16 PM

BUT OMG THAT'S STEALING! THOSE PEOPLE WILL STARVE TO DEATH NOW! THEY CAN'T AFFORD HEALTHCARE FOR THEIR CHILDREN!

/douchebags

58kcfan89
07-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Does this start at 7 central?

Yes.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 05:20 PM
I've got so little faith that they're going to do a good finish that I've talked myself out of ordering it. I'm gonna watch the spoilers online, and if it reads like a good show I'll get the replay, but I have this really strong feeling that it's going to have an ending that's going to make me feel like I've had just about enough of Raw. And I really don't want to spend $50 just to be pissed off.

Al Bundy
07-17-2011, 05:23 PM
I've got so little faith that they're going to do a good finish that I've talked myself out of ordering it. I'm gonna watch the spoilers online, and if it reads like a good show I'll get the replay, but I have this really strong feeling that it's going to have an ending that's going to make me feel like I've had just about enough of Raw. And I really don't want to spend $50 just to be pissed off.

I hear ya.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 05:35 PM
Not really anything we couldn't figure out, but Meltzer's list of possible finishes:--Some notes regarding tonight's match and the finish possibilities:
*Cena wins clean - Would be a disaster of a finish and not happening..
*Punk wins clean and then stays - Also unlikely, particularly the latter.
*Cena wins with outside interference and goes heel - If Punk leaves, then who does that leave as the top face on Raw? Rey Mysterio? Big Show? Not happening either. Now Cena winning with outside interference that Cena isn't aware of is possible. It would be better for Cena is to use that finish, but Cena gets a 1-2-3, and refuses the win with the idea that he risked his career after already winning the match.
*Punk wins and then loses to the Money in the Bank winner - This is the finish most seem to expect, and there are a number of ways to do this. He could beat one MITB winner by overcoming the odds and be easy pickings for the second. Or he could lose to the first with lots of outside interference including from Vince McMahon, who screws him at the end. Or he could beat both, and Vince sends a third guy out there. The latter finish would be the best if the third guy would be someone like Chris Jericho or Batista who is a big name but hasn't been on TV. As best we can tell, that is unlikely. Or someone other than Alberto Del Rio could win MITB (Miz would be the best to win in this situation), lose, and then Del Rio is put in again since Del Rio earned the title shot in the three-way. Either way, Del Rio would be the most logical guy to win if you don't have a surprise guy. First, he's not as over as his push yet and this is a show that a lot of people care about so it's a show you can make a heel in. Plus, Del Rio vs. Cena has been the SummerSlam plan all along, and this gets you there, and SummerSlam would be stronger with Cena as challenger and Del Rio as champion.
*The main thing working against some offshoot of the latter is the feeling that people would be predicting it. It may make the most sense, but there is the feeling that you have to surprise the audience, particularly tonight with the idea you're getting a high concentration of Hardcore fans (although if this angle really is to work, the highest concentration should be casual fans who aren't thinking much past Cena vs. Punk, who wins, as opposed to a bunch of shenanigans after the main event ends).

--Cena and Punk did their planned match on July 5 in Brisbane, Australia. They are doing a different finish tonight but the same body of the match, which involves kicking out of each others' finishers and the like, and went about 30 minutes. With Punk not wrestling for a while, he's going to leave everything out there because it's the biggest match of his career. I don't think there's any way Punk leaves the arena with the belt. Which would consequently be the only finish that I think would shock me in any way. If I had to guess, I'd say it will be Punk winning via interference (he should win clean, but they won't beat Cena clean ever), and then losing to Del Rio to set up the Cena/Del Rio feud.

I don't think they can have Cena win clean because I believe there would be a legit riot in the arena...

What I would love to see, though, is an offshoot of a finish some random guy on the net proposed, that Del Rio wins Raw MitB, Sin Cara wins SD MitB, Cena beats Punk via interference (vince), Del Rio cashes in on Cena and then Sin Cara cashes in on Del Rio. He wins with Punk interference, unmasks revealing it's Daniel Bryan in Cara's mask (they could do it with Punk, but I think the size diff would be too obvious), and they leave together through the crowd, with Vince going nuts on the ramp.

Al Bundy
07-17-2011, 06:04 PM

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/73639/1/watch-wwe-money-in-the-bank.html

dirk digler
07-17-2011, 06:19 PM
That was brutal power bomb on Sin Cara. I don't get why they would try a spot like that. I hope he isn't going to die

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:26 PM
That was brutal power bomb on Sin Cara. I don't get why they would try a spot like that. I hope he isn't going to dieInjury angle so he can run back in late in the match and win.

dirk digler
07-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Injury angle so he can run back in late in the match and win.

Hope so

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:27 PM
Danielson is working like a madman in this.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:30 PM
Ow.

dirk digler
07-17-2011, 06:31 PM
damn

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:31 PM
Holy crap that 450 off the ladder.

dirk digler
07-17-2011, 06:32 PM
these guys are leaving everything out there. Amazing spots

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:33 PM
This is gonna be ugly, whatever they're setting up.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:34 PM
Holy shit, Danielson!

Mr_Tomahawk
Good good.

dirk digler
Yes!

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:35 PM
Daniel Bryan!!! lolololol

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:35 PM
They're so setting him up to be the first loser.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:37 PM
They're so setting him up to be the first loser.
Or are they? :hmmm:

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:39 PM
Or are they?Vince putting a world title on Bryan? Yeah, not happening.

This might be the first step for the Punk/Danielson stable I'm hoping for, though.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:39 PM
I think I'd be okay with being the creamy filling in a Bella sandwich.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:40 PM
I think I'd be okay with being the creamy filling in a Bella sandwich.

No love for Smelly "Not Talent" Smelly? :p

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:41 PM
I'm not a big fan of blondes.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:41 PM
I just read that Cabana's in the front row. Wonder if that's true.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm not a big fan of blondes.
Nor I.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:42 PM
I just read that Cabana's in the front row. Wonder if that's true.
Link

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:43 PM
How long before the Bella switcharooni?

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:45 PM
LinkMeltzer has it in his live coverage (http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/21395-money-in-the-bank-its-on-live-coverage), so it's legit.

4th and Long
Smelly Smelly with the win. *yawn*

keg in kc
Thank god that was short. Odd to put the cooldown match so early in the show, though.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Meltzer has it in his live coverage (http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-top-stories/96-wwe/21395-money-in-the-bank-its-on-live-coverage), so it's legit.
Must be there to wish Punk a fond farewell.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:46 PM
So we've gone from making fun of Mickie James for being fat to making fun of Kelly Kelly for being thin.

Anti-bully!

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Next up, Show vs Mark Henry.

Predictions?

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Getting the other crap match out of the way now. The last hour of this show is going to be insane.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:48 PM
So we've gone from making fun of Mickie James for being fat to making fun of Kelly Kelly for being thin.

Anti-bully!
:LOL:

Mickie James is STILL fat and Smelly Smelly has less moves than a left hand turn only NASCAR race.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Next up, Show vs Mark Henry.

Predictions?Henry. They've had 2 faces go over to start the show.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:51 PM
I wonder if the Chicago crowd's gonna shit all over this match.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Henry. They've had 2 faces go over to start the show.
True.

It would be killer to have the sound guy that Henry chucked across the area a few weeks back do a run in and smack Henry with a sound board while the ref was disctraced/knocked out. :D

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:53 PM
I wonder if the Chicago crowd's gonna shit all over this match.
All in all, I find this match boring, starting with the premise.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:54 PM
That drop kick to the steps was a losusy sell.

keg in kc
All in all, I find this match boring, starting with the premise.Vince McMahon freak show is all this is. Two big boring fat guys who can't work a lick.

4th and Long
Show, now looking like a turtle stuck on his back.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:55 PM
Vince McMahon freak show is all this is. Two big boring fat guys who can't work a lick.
*nod nod*

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:56 PM
This has already gone 5 minutes too long.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:57 PM
Show kicks out of the slam?

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:58 PM
OK lets destroy Show and give him time off. thank God that thing is over.

keg in kc
Those "splashes" were hilarious. LMAO

Mr_Tomahawk
This has already gone 5 minutes too long.

I havent watch anything since the MITB match...just been listening to it in the background. Nothing has even stirred my curiousity in the slightest to get me to look over my shoulder to see what is going on... :harumph:

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Oh lord, who's gonna run in and save big show.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Show must be getting ready for some vacation time. No other reason to smash his leg in a chair after the match.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:00 PM
Oh lord, who's gonna run in and save big show.
No one. :D

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:01 PM
I havent watch anything since the MITB match...just been listening to it in the background. Nothing has even stirred my curiousity in the slightest to get me to look over my shoulder to see what is going on... :harumph:I think all the bullshit's out of the way now. Orton/Christian, Raw MITB and Cena/Punk left on the card.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:01 PM
Jesus. Just haul his fat ass out of there without all the fanfare and paramedics and whatnot and lets get moving already.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:02 PM
CM Punk chant lol

Mr_Tomahawk
Luv the CM PUNK chants! :)

keg in kc
I love the "CM PUNK!" chant while they're wheeling out big slow.

ROFL

4th and Long
Bye Bye Paul. Have a nice vacation.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:04 PM
I don't like the looks of the Raw MitB match. Any match with Alex Riley sucks by default.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Did you resign CM Punk?

McMahon: Nope.

lol

Mr_Tomahawk
07-17-2011, 07:05 PM
I hope Chicago boos the hell out of cena....

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:05 PM
What are the odds of a major, Cena, MAJOR, heel turn?

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:07 PM
Don't scratch the paint job on the Lamborgini, Alberto!

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:08 PM
What are the odds of a major, Cena, MAJOR, heel turn?zero.

Mr_Tomahawk
07-17-2011, 07:09 PM
zero.

This.

It would be easy for WWE to pull off, so if they were going to do it, they would have done it by now...

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:11 PM
Personally, I'm about tired of the Riley/Miz feud.

4th and Long
Oh good. Rey Migetsterio.

keg in kc
Now if they could put Mysterio out big slow style.

(can't stand him - he's like midget cena)

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Everyone destroying Del Rio. LOL

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Buckwheat and Miz. Ugh.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Personally, I'm about tired of the Riley/Miz feud.I don't understand what they see in Riley. The guy's completely vanilla. He's bland on the mic, he can't work a match, he's generic as hell physically. Yet they've been shoving him down our throats now for months, at the expense of the only guy on the roster who's even in Punk's league as a talker.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:14 PM
I realize I'm alone in this, but I can't stand Truth either. And not in a 'boo, heel' way.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:15 PM
I wonder if they're going to have Danielson cash in on the Orton/Christian winner in order to lose and rile up the crowd.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:15 PM
I don't understand what they see in Riley. The guy's completely vanilla. He's bland on the mic, he can't work a match, he's generic as hell physically. Yet they've been shoving him down our throats now for months, at the expense of the only guy on the roster who's even in Punk's league as a talker.
If he has mic skill I see a lot of "Rocky Miavia" potential in him.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:16 PM
I realize I'm alone in this, but I can't stand Truth either. And not in a 'boo, heel' way.
I'm with you.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Nice shooting star press off the ladder there.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:17 PM
I wonder if they're going to have Danielson cash in on the Orton/Christian winner in order to lose and rile up the crowd.
Why not. I can hear McMahon now. "Lets do everything we can to piss of Chi Town tonight."

Mr_Tomahawk
I could see a scenario where Christian wins the title (not clean)...and Danielson then cashes in and beat Christian making his stint as champ even shorter. :D

4th and Long
is that a legit injury by Miz?

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:18 PM
I could see a scenario where Christian wins the title (not clean)...and Danielson then cashes in and beat Christian making his stint as champ even shorter. :DThat would work, too. Although I think Christian's lost some steam with the internet fans now.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:20 PM
is that a legit injury by Miz?Might have been. They didn't play it up in the commentary like it was storyline. Hard to tell though.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:21 PM
Buckwheat is cleaning house.

keg in kc
"Alex Riley lookin to go in the backdoor"

Just about cracked me up.

keg in kc
Kinda hoping it's an angle with Miz.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:24 PM
grid Lock!

keg in kc
That was a cool spot with all of them on ladders.

keg in kc
Dropping from the ladder to the floor looks nasty.

4th and Long
Riley is going to win this ...

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:25 PM
Riley is going to win this ...

or not

keg in kc
Holy shit, bad fall by Swagger.

4th and Long
MIZ!

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:26 PM
Holy shit, bad fall by Swagger.

and Kingston.

dirk digler
That looked bad

keg in kc
Well, at least they're consistent. Anything to make Miz look weak.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:27 PM
OMG, that was awesome, unmask Ray.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:27 PM
too many ladders in the ring

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Think everybody saw that coming, but that was a decent match.

dirk digler
Del Rio

4th and Long
Great. Now we get to hear, "Hello. My name is Albert Del Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrio! But you already knew that." for the next 6 months.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Well, the maskless Mysertio was more concerned about covering his face that anything else.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:30 PM
Great. Now we get to hear, "Hello. My name is Albert Del Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrio! But you already knew that." for the next 6 months.Odd now that he's sort of double #1 contender, winning that match 2 weeks ago and now this.

I did sort of like the idea of him not winning MitB, the two winners cashing in on punk and losing, and then McMahon sending DelRio out.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:34 PM
Odd now that he's sort of double #1 contender, winning that match 2 weeks ago and now this.

I did sort of like the idea of him not winning MitB, the two winners cashing in on punk and losing, and then McMahon sending DelRio out.
Indeed, an interesting twist.

Christian or Orton?

Does Christian prove he can beat Orton when it counts (even by DQ or bad officiating) or does Orton destroy him once and for all?

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:36 PM
Del Rio's belly looks like he needs to lay off the burritos for a while.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Here Randy. Hit me with this chair. :facepalm:

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:43 PM
Orton needs to go back to using the Garvin Stomp.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:50 PM
Does Christian prove he can beat Orton when it counts (even by DQ or bad officiating) or does Orton destroy him once and for all?I left for a bit...

I'm assuming Orton wins, can't end the night with 2 heels winning, not in WWE.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Woah, didn't expect that.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:54 PM
I left for a bit...

I'm assuming Orton wins, can't end the night with 2 heels winning, not in WWE.
Wanna bet?

Mr_Tomahawk
c'mon danielson!~1

keg in kc
Orton's going to destroy Christian, and then Danielson when he cashes in.

4th and Long
A kick to the nads now equates to a title change. Only in the WWE. *shaking head*

dirk digler
07-17-2011, 07:55 PM
Christian is awesome

keg in kc
Actually, didn't they change it last year to where you can't cash in if the champ isn't able to start the match?

4th and Long
Randy Orton has anger issues. lol

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:57 PM
This is actually brilliant. They've got the Chicago (heel) crowd cheering the babyface.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:58 PM
lololol Nice Hacksaw Jim Dugan face, Orton.

4th and Long
07-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Actually, didn't they change it last year to where you can't cash in if the champ isn't able to start the match?

:shrug:

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 07:59 PM
Wait, what Cole? A place Randy Orton has never been before? rofl

It's like he doesn't watch his own shows.

keg in kc
07-17-2011, 08:00 PM
Didn't cash in. Good.

Still leaves the possibility of cashing both MITB winners on the Cena/Punk winner.