PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Yeah, only the smart fans stand on a firm position of HE SUCKS HE SUCKS HE SUCKS, even though he just keeps winning.....

Stick with that, it will serve you well.......<b>Besides, none of the Alex Smith 49er fans have said he is great, just disputed the fact that he is rancid mud butt that retards like you want to convince everyone he is.</b>

Actually I'm pretty sure you are the only one that ever acknowledged he should just be a stop gap.

Mav
09-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure you are the only one that ever acknowledged he should just be a stop gap.

Point for me then?

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Have you seen the 49ers schedule?

The next three weeks alone are brutal.

Indy,
St Louis,
Houston.

No, but I'll take the Kansas City 49ers and they can have the San Fransisco Chiefs right now. Do you think they would be up for that?

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 12:22 PM
Point for me then?

Sure is.

Mav
09-19-2013, 12:24 PM
No, but I'll take the Kansas City 49ers and they can have the San Fransisco Chiefs right now.

For anyone to say that the Chiefs will have a better record than the 49ers this year, isn't to say that the Chiefs are better than the 49ers.

They aren't. The 49ers are absolutely loaded.

The schedules are just that lopsided.

The Chiefs are playing a beat down afc north, and the nfc east. Two divisions that are looking pretty weak at the moment. Not to mention the 4 games with the Chargers, and Raiders compared to the Cardinals, and Rams for the 49ers.

The 49ers are playing the afc south, and the nfc south. along with pulling the packers, and the redskins.

Its BRUTAL.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 12:26 PM
So you think the Chiefs will have a better year than the 9ers huh? I have my doubts on that one.

It doesn't matter what their records are. If the 9ers have to go through Seattle to get to the Super Bowl, the road will end there. Especially if we think like little girls who got hurt in the past.

"He never says I love you when we're in Seattle so he never will!"
:deevee:

ChiefsCountry
09-19-2013, 12:28 PM
Have you seen the 49ers schedule?

The next three weeks alone are brutal.

Indy,
St Louis,
Houston.

2 of those are at home.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 12:28 PM
For anyone to say that the Chiefs will have a better record than the 49ers this year, isn't to say that the Chiefs are better than the 49ers.

They aren't. The 49ers are absolutely loaded.

The schedules are just that lopsided.

The Chiefs are playing a beat down afc north, and the nfc east. Two divisions that are looking pretty weak at the moment. Not to mention the 4 games with the Chargers, and Raiders compared to the Cardinals, and Rams for the 49ers.

The 49ers are playing the afc south, and the nfc south. along with pulling the packers, and the redskins.

Its BRUTAL.

Vegas obviously isn't the end all be all, but right now the 9ers are 6-1 to win the superbowl and the Chiefs are 25-1.

Mav
09-19-2013, 12:31 PM
Vegas obviously isn't the end all be all, but right now the 9ers are 6-1 to win the superbowl and the Chiefs are 25-1.

I wasn't talking playoffs mister. Just regular season......

I have no predictions for the Chiefs as far as the playoffs go.

Lot easier to see the 49ers pulling off a win on the road at lets say the NFC EAST, or South winner. I see the Packers and Seahawks as the bye teams leaving the 49ers and Falcons as the wild cards.

Would be a lot harder to see the Chiefs pulling off a win on the road at Cinci, or NE.

Assuming the Texans, and Broncos have the byes.

Omaha
09-19-2013, 12:36 PM
Let's pay a shitty RT more than a starting QB!

http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/truestfans.gif

What is the point of this gif? Is it just funny to watch the awkward fat people celebrate or is it the one old guy who is standing completely still?

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 12:41 PM
What is the point of this gif? Is it just funny to watch the awkward fat people celebrate or is it the one old guy who is standing completely still?

It's the living breathing tangible embodiment of TrueFan.

Omaha
09-19-2013, 12:45 PM
It's the living breathing tangible embodiment of TrueFan.

The fat people?

Frosty
09-19-2013, 12:46 PM
The fat people?

The fat people cheering, fist pumping and high-fiving over the Chiefs picking a RT at 1.1.

The guy standing still is a drafturbator.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 12:49 PM
So let me get this straight. The bad W-L record you have the audacity to look at all of the factors on the team that contributed to that bad record. But the good WL record, you completely abandon that analysis?

KC 2-0 with Alex Smith. Kapernoob is now 1-1 ROFL

KaperNoob 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing... LOL ROFL LMAO... Don't think Alex Smith was ever that bad LOL NOT even in the Nolan days ROFL HAHAHA!!!

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 12:51 PM
So let me get this straight. The bad W-L record you have the audacity to look at all of the factors on the team that contributed to that bad record.

Funny, Alex Smith is more "Blue Collar" than Kapernoob ever is, that over hyper over rated phony dolphin hat wearing punk sure proved he's elite with all the publicity he got in the off season though losing in the Super Bowl by getting destroy in Seattle once again going 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs,
20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing. Well done Kapernoob, well done!!!

Frosty
09-19-2013, 12:56 PM
I can't believe there are 49ers fans that would rather have Smith over Kaepernick. I would be excited as hell if Kaep was a Chief (I really wanted them to draft him at the time). :shrug:

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 12:58 PM
I can't believe there are 49ers fans that would rather have Smith over Kaepernick. I would be excited as hell if Kaep was a Chief (I really wanted them to draft him at the time). :shrug:

There is a part of every fan base that likes the good ol white boy.

Frosty
09-19-2013, 01:02 PM

Ahhh... Makes sense now.

Sfeihc
09-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Something tells me haters are gonna hate even if Smiff leads KC to a SB victory.

opposition
09-19-2013, 01:20 PM

I'm not in that group. I dig Kaep. I'm just glad Alex found a new home and now I can bug the shit out of ya'll.:p

Brock
09-19-2013, 01:31 PM
Something tells me haters are gonna hate even if Smiff leads KC to a SB victory.

Yeah, sure. If this team won a goddam playoff game it would be the most incredible thing ever.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 01:50 PM
KC 2-0 with Alex Smith. Kapernoob is now 1-1 ROFL

KaperNoob 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing... LOL ROFL LMAO... Don't think Alex Smith was ever that bad LOL NOT even in the Nolan days ROFL HAHAHA!!!

Actually Alex had a worse game as a rookie in his first start under Nolan.

To be fair though, the OL was horrible and during that season they went through 5 QBs. Rattay (injured), Alex (injured), Dorsey (injured), Pickett (injured) and then back to Alex. Alex was on one of the worst teams ever and Kaepernick is on a Super Bowl caliber team that has the ability to come back from 3 scores down in the 4th f'n qtr.

BlackHelicopters
09-19-2013, 01:53 PM

If Smith leads us to SB win, he will own Kansas City

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 02:00 PM
Yeah, sure. If this team won a goddam playoff game it would be the most incredible thing ever.

If Smith leads us to SB win, he will own Kansas City

Yep.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 02:12 PM

That's what it is.

jerryforeverrice80
09-19-2013, 02:28 PM
some of us niners fans felt that alex got the shaft from harbaugh.

ChiefsCountry
09-19-2013, 02:28 PM

You went to the Super Bowl, shut the fuck up about getting the shaft.

jerryforeverrice80
09-19-2013, 02:32 PM
You went to the Super Bowl, shut the **** up about getting the shaft.

why don't you take your own advice and stfu.

Brock
09-19-2013, 02:33 PM

Well, you're idiots.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 02:35 PM
Actually Alex had a worse game as a rookie in his first start under Nolan.

To be fair though, the OL was horrible and during that season they went through 5 QBs. Rattay (injured), Alex (injured), Dorsey (injured), Pickett (injured) and then back to Alex. Alex was on one of the worst teams ever and Kaepernick is on a Super Bowl caliber team that has the ability to come back from 3 scores down in the 4th f'n qtr.

Exactly.

Kapernoob DIDN'T EARN THE JOB. It and a SB caliber team was handed to him on a silver platter and the sliver spoon was stuck right into his mouth, same with the over rated publicity in the off season. Too much fame too fast. Taking the job away from Alex Smith like that was straight up robbery, then trading Alex Smith for picks was like throwing away a used condom and getting $10 back, thus what happen in the SB and what's happening now is Karma lol!

DeezNutz
09-19-2013, 02:38 PM
trading Alex Smith for picks was like throwing away a used condom and getting $10 back

LMAO.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 02:39 PM

Exactly.

Kapernoob DIDN'T EARN THE JOB. It and a SB caliber team was handed to him on a silver platter and the sliver spoon was stuck right into his mouth, same with the over rated publicity in the off season. Too much fame too fast. Taking the job away from Alex Smith like that was straight up robbery, then trading Alex Smith for picks was like throwing away a used condom and getting $10 back, thus what happen in the SB and what's happening now is Karma lol!

LMAO Very funny. Alright who is creating 9er troll mults? LMAO

Tiger's Fan
09-19-2013, 02:40 PM
Without a doubt, the single dumbest fan base, probably in all of sports.

Once again faider fans, I do apologize. You're not it anymore.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 02:51 PM
Without a doubt, the single dumbest fan base, probably in all of sports.

Once again faider fans, I do apologize. You're not it anymore.

Actually you should apologize to your own fan base. You guys are 2 - 0 and people are bitching like little girls who got played and scared their new guy is going to hurt them even though he has taken you to 2 fine restaurants, treated you like a lady, and didn't try to get into your pants yet. He's doing all the right things but you can't let go of the damn past.

Right now for some 9er fans it's the opposite, we are the parents telling you young girls that you had a good one and the new guy hasn't proved he's worthy to be with you. The other guy has been with you through thick and thin and would never be caught wearing Miami Dolphin's colored lipstick on his collar. He even took a pay-cut to stay near you and helped your family out and took them all on a camping trip because your parents couldn't be there.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Actually you should apologize to your own fan base. You guys are 2 - 0 and people are bitching like little girls who got played and scared their new guy is going to hurt them even though he has taken you to 2 fine restaurants, treated you like a lady, and didn't try to get into your pants yet. He's doing all the right things but you can't let go of the damn past.

Right now for some 9er fans it's the opposite, we are the parents telling you young girls that you had a good one and the new guy hasn't proved he's worthy to be with you. The other guy has been with you through thick and thin and would never be caught wearing Miami Dolphin's colored lipstick on his collar. He even took a pay-cut to stay near you and helped your family out and took them all on camping trip because your parents couldn't be there.

LMAO Hey guys. Here's a nice shit sandwich. It's delicious I swear!

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 02:55 PM
LMAO Hey guys. Here's a nice shit sandwich. It's delicious I swear!

I'm just trying to adjust my way of posting on here to make it easier for you girls to understand.

:D

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 02:58 PM
I'm just trying to adjust my way of posting on here to make it easier for you girls to understand.

Not near enough insults or swearing. Keep working on it kid.

Halfcan
09-19-2013, 03:01 PM

It is only one or two idiots still crying about Alex, so stop painting everyone with the same brush and go back to your own boards. :$2500: :loser:

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 03:03 PM
Not near enough insults or swearing. Keep working on it kid.

Naw, I think I'm doing just fine with you ladies.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 03:04 PM
All the Alex Smith haters and whiners have crawl back into their caves cause the Chiefs are 2-0 and the forty whiners are 1-1 after Kapernoob looked like a clueless inept rook going 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing... lol rofl lmao ROFL!!!

Kid got a looooooooooooooong way to go before anyone call him "elite", all the over rated publicity in the off season and all the bandwagoning he brought to the 49ers got to his head and it's time to get knock off the high horse and make some pro-bowls before he has another chance to get back to the SB or be called elite. Too much fame too fast cause he was given an opportunity he didn't really earn (he got the QB job over someone who got concussed but was doing great otherwise and was ready to return healthy shortly). That's the plain truth. Maybe it's Karma on him and Harb LOL...! Now why did Jim Harb lost to his brother John Harb, Kapernoob and crabtree failing at the end of the SB, and crabtree tears his achilles in TC??? Go figure huh lol... ROFL!

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:05 PM

How did Alex get the shaft? His backup played better than him. This happens all the time in the NFL. If you're injured, you better hope your backup doesn't outplay you or else you'll lose your job. Why does Alex deserve special treatment?

We've had teams with Rice, Montana, Young, Craig, TO, Deion, Lott, Dean, etc...and Alex Smith is the guy you clowns exalt to god status? What the fuck? Is this real life?

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Naw, I think I'm doing just fine with you ladies.

Ladies LMAO What board to you all come from? I've got to see these mitten wearing debates.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 03:10 PM
How did Alex get the shaft? His backup played better than him.

Kapernoob played better than Alex Smith??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

He didn't start 1 game before he took over.

KaperNoob was 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing... LOL ROFL LMAO... Don't think Alex Smith was ever that bad LOL NOT even in the Nolan days ROFL HAHAHA!!!

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Pam Oliver's Forehead has had that stat up for a while. (Anyone know where there is an easily retrievable database to compare quarterbacks, without going through each QBs record, game by game, season by season?)

I was looking at Peyton Mannings record from last season:

http://www.nfl.com/player/peytonmanning/2501863/gamelogs?season=2012

I count 5 games where the other team scored 24 points or more.

Peyton's record in that situation from 2012 is 1 win, 4 losses, including the loss in the playoffs.

He did better in 2010:

http://www.nfl.com/player/peytonmanning/2501863/gamelogs?season=2010

I count 4 wins and 6 losses when the other team scored 24 points or more.

Even better in 2009:

3 wins and 2 losses.

2008:

3 wins, 3 losses.

2007:

2 wins, 2 losses, including the playoffs.

12 and 13, total for those years.

Of course, that is Peyton Manning, one of the best of all time. Let's look at someone a bit more ordinary.

Big Ben, for example.

2012:

http://www.nfl.com/player/benroethlisberger/2506109/gamelogs?season=2012

0 wins, 5 losses when the other team scored 24 points or more.

2011:

0 wins, 2 losses when the other team scored 24 points or more, including the playoffs.

2010:

1 and 1

2009:

3 and 2

2008:

1 and 2, including the playoffs.

2007:

2 and 5, including the playoffs.

7 and 17 total for those years.

So, let's just say it's not all that unusual to lose when your opponent puts up 24 points or more.

Now, of course, 2-27-1 is obviously quite a bit worse that 7-17, but you also have to consider that that is a career stat, including his rookie year, the team coming off of a 2-14 season, 2007 when he was playing with a separated shoulder, the golden years of Jimmy Raye, etc.

Matt Ryan was 3 and 3 last season.

Matt Schaub was 3 and 4 last season.

Vick was 0 and 11 last season. 0 and 7 in 2011.

More excuses. Keep em coming.

Frosty
09-19-2013, 03:11 PM

BTW, anyone else wonder if some of the true love for Smith has to do with him being Mormon? I've never seen such devotion for a single player that wasn't one of the greats.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 03:15 PM
Pam Oliver's Forehead has had that stat up for a while. (Anyone know where there is an easily retrievable database to compare quarterbacks, without going through each QBs record, game by game, season by season?)

We've pulled some of the names before. Matt Cassell even had a better record in those game. You obviously aren't going to .800 of those games, but you would generally like to do better than a .074 win percentage. .300 would probably be a decent place to start .500 is pretty bad ass.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 03:16 PM
Word is, Harbaugh found out that Alex had ****ed Jim's wife. Yeah, that will cause trouble in paradise.

I'm not in that group. I dig Kaep. I'm just glad Alex found a new home and now I can bug the shit out of ya'll.:p

I like the pocket passer over the backyard baller, but yeah... I like Kaep enough too. So all of this. :D

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 03:17 PM
BTW, anyone else wonder if some of the true love for Smith has to do with him being Mormon? I've never seen such devotion for a single player that wasn't one of the greats.

Yeah, that and people from Utah in general. I think Utah is in the 49ers TV territory so the Utes were able to keep tabs on him. Lots of guys have probably been fanboys for over 10 years.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Kapernoob played better than Alex Smith??? ROFL ROFL ROFL

He didn't start 1 game before he took over.

KaperNoob was 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing... LOL ROFL LMAO... Don't think Alex Smith was ever that bad LOL NOT even in the Nolan days ROFL HAHAHA!!!

He had a 4INT game with an 8.5 Rating in his 1st year against the staunch Indy Colts defense.

Some of the greatest QBs have had 4 turnover games (Peyton, Brees, ARod, etc..) so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 03:21 PM

I was looking at Peyton Mannings record from last season:

http://www.nfl.com/player/peytonmanning/2501863/gamelogs?season=2012

I count 5 games where the other team scored 24 points or more.

Peyton's record in that situation from 2012 is 1 win, 4 losses, including the loss in the playoffs.

He did better in 2010:

I count 4 wins and 6 losses when the other team scored 24 points or more.

Even better in 2009:

3 wins and 2 losses.

2008:

3 wins, 3 losses.

2007:

2 wins, 2 losses, including the playoffs.

12 and 13, total for those years.

Of course, that is Peyton Manning, one of the best of all time. Let's look at someone a bit more ordinary.

Big Ben, for example.

2012:

http://www.nfl.com/player/benroethlisberger/2506109/gamelogs?season=2012

0 wins, 5 losses when the other team scored 24 points or more.

2011:

0 wins, 2 losses when the other team scored 24 points or more, including the playoffs.

2010:

1 and 1

2009:

3 and 2

2008:

1 and 2, including the playoffs.

2007:

2 and 5, including the playoffs.

7 and 17 total for those years.

So, let's just say it's not all that unusual to lose when your opponent puts up 24 points or more.

Now, of course, 2-27-1 is obviously quite a bit worse that 7-17, but you also have to consider that that is a career stat, including his rookie year, the team coming off of a 2-14 season, 2007 when he was playing with a separated shoulder, the golden years of Jimmy Raye, etc.

Matt Ryan was 3 and 3 last season.

Matt Schaub was 3 and 4 last season.

Vick was 0 and 11 last season. 0 and 7 in 2011.

Must have breezed by this and forgotten, but very cool research you have here. Very interesting. Considered doing something like this myself, but was too lazy, if being honest.

jettio
09-19-2013, 03:22 PM
All of this talk about Alex Smith v. Kaepernick. I will say one thing. If Alex Smith were still the 49ers QB, they would have run an offense that had a chance Sunday in a loud stadium.

I expected the 49ers to learn their lesson from last December's game in Seattle, but then they show up with some cockamamie communication system that was no better than last December when they got trounced and crowd noise was a huge factor.

I doubt the 49ers will ever win in Seattle if the 49ers don't play the offense that they played when Alex Smith was QB. They need to be able to still play that way to win some of their games.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 03:23 PM
^ was a very strange game for me. Hated to see my 49ers beaten down like that.... but I LOVED watching Harbaugh suffer as Carroll stuck it in his ass. ;)

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 03:23 PM
All of this talk about Alex Smith v. Kaepernick. I will say one thing. If Alex Smith were still the 49ers QB, they would have run an offense that had a chance Sunday in a loud stadium.

I expected the 49ers to learn their lesson from last December's game in Seattle, but then they show up with some cockamamie communication system that was no better than last December when they got trounced and crowd noise was a huge factor.

I doubt the 49ers will ever win in Seattle if the 49ers don't play the offense that they played when Alex Smith was QB. They need to be able to still play that way to win some of their games.

Maybe, but I doubt they beat the Packers opening week with Alice.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:27 PM

That's interesting. It's a Tebow-esque devotion. Good point.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 03:28 PM
He had a 4INT game with an 8.5 Rating in his 1st year against the staunch Indy Colts defense.

Some of the greatest QBs have had 4 turnover games (Peyton, Brees, ARod, etc..) so I'm not sure what you're getting at.

I've already pointed that out. The 9ers also went through 5 different starting QBs that season. While Kaepernick is behind one of the best offensive lines and considered to be on a Super Bowl caliber team.

It's true Alex sucked and so did the rest of the team in 2005 when he had those stats... but the whole team for the 9ers this past Sunday did not suck like you so eloquently pointed out.

jettio
09-19-2013, 03:29 PM

I guess you don't remember that the 49ers beat the Packers in Green Bay last year early in the season when both teams were pretty much healthy and while Anquan Boldin was still a Baltimore Raven.

AlexSmithDynasty
09-19-2013, 03:31 PM

Okay, cuz Smith beat them opening week 2012 in Green Bay.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 03:31 PM

Hey lady, since you like dwelling in the past. Go look up who won week one last year in the SF @ GB game.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:32 PM

You may be right. I don't think a Smith offense would have had 4 turnovers. However, if Smith is starting in the playoffs, I don't think we beat Green Bay, Atlanta or even hang with Baltimore.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:34 PM
Okay, cuz Smith beat them opening week 2012 in Green Bay.

:banghead:

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:38 PM
I guess you don't remember that the 49ers beat the Packers in Green Bay last year early in the season when both teams were pretty much healthy and while Anquan Boldin was still a Baltimore Raven.

Packers had a stronger team in the playoffs. We don't win that game with Alex. GB put up 31 points. He would have been throwing balls in the ground on 3rd and long. :D

I won't even mention that we had an entire offseason last year to prepare for the Pack. Playoffs are a different animal.

opposition
09-19-2013, 03:40 PM
Yeah, that and people from Utah in general. I think Utah is in the 49ers TV territory so the Utes were able to keep tabs on him. Lots of guys have probably been fanboys for over 10 years.

About 10 years here. But speaking of Mormons, this area has a lot of 49ers fans due to Steve Young WAAAY more than Alex Smith. Alex played for Utah, mormons don't care too much for him. That's how I became a fan when I was young. Not that I'm mormon, but due to being able to watch Steve Young weekly as a kid.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:42 PM
I've already pointed that out. The 9ers also went through 5 different starting QBs that season. While Kaepernick is behind one of the best offensive lines and considered to be on a Super Bowl caliber team.

It's true Alex sucked and so did the rest of the team in 2005 when he had those stats... but the whole team for the 9ers this past Sunday did not suck like you so eloquently pointed out.

The line was downright terrible on Sunday. Davis got worked all night. Then look at the dumb penalties that we took. 9ers had a bad game all around. QB was not good, but neither was anyone else.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 03:44 PM
The line was downright terrible on Sunday. Davis got worked all night. Then look at the dumb penalties that we took. 9ers had a bad game all around. QB was not good, but neither was anyone else.

Heard these excuses before... hell, I have made these excuses before. Of course, I held true that they were legit reasons and not excuses, but oh no... people like you called them excuses... until now. Funny how that works. :)

ChiefsCountry
Packers had a stronger team in the playoffs. We don't win that game with Alex. GB put up 31 points. He would have been throwing balls in the ground on 3rd and long. :D

I won't even mention that we had an entire offseason last year to prepare for the Pack. Playoffs are a different animal.

Packers couldn't stop Kapernick and the read option in the playoffs. Now Alex can do that but he isn't the explosive player that Kapernick is.

themanwithnoname
I'd wonder if the mods/admins had looked into all these new accounts, but I'm guessing he probably has figured out proxies enough (then again maybe not, wasn't he claiming he was going to shut this forum down after he posted his own info on here?).

But in reality it is likely exactly what I was expecting. The team has some success, Alex plays decent, but the team didn't win because of him, which is exactly what everyone with a brain knew would happen if the team (namely defense and special teams) played well enough. Smith fans gloat. They'll STFU and run off like little bitches if Smith has a bad game, or make excuses if the team loses. You guys are as predictable as Alex is.

All the Alex Smith haters and whiners have crawl back into their caves cause the Chiefs are 2-0 and the forty whiners are 1-1 after Kapernoob looked like a clueless inept rook going 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing... lol rofl lmao ROFL!!!

Kid got a looooooooooooooong way to go before anyone call him "elite", all the over rated publicity in the off season and all the bandwagoning he brought to the 49ers got to his head and it's time to get knock off the high horse and make some pro-bowls before he has another chance to get back to the SB or be called elite. Too much fame too fast cause he was given an opportunity he didn't really earn (he got the QB job over someone who got concussed but was doing great otherwise and was ready to return healthy shortly). That's the plain truth. Maybe it's Karma on him and Harb LOL...! Now why did Jim Harb lost to his brother John Harb, Kapernoob and crabtree failing at the end of the SB, and crabtree tears his achilles in TC??? Go figure huh lol... ROFL!

No, Smith is exactly what most people thought he was. We've been lucky that we've gotten the best that Smith has to offer so far. Of course, without our MVP punter we'd probably have gone 0-2, or 1-1 because Smith can't actually lead a team for shit.

Yeah, he only outdueled Aaron Rodgers the week before.

You're right, he's got a ways to go, he has to consistently play great to be considered elite. I don't think anyone is debating that. (Why am I even replying to your idiocy? I don't know...)

Of course Alex Smith will never be elite. His best is mediocrity. He's gotten lucky that he's been on teams with a lot of talent around him to hide his deficiencies for a couple of years. Can't wait til the Chiefs dump his ass like the 49ers did at their first opportunity for anything resembling a real franchise QB and you Smith fans can go bother some other fanbase or maybe he'll be out of the league so you can just go lay wreaths on his door in honor of his dead career.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 03:45 PM

Wait what?

Didn't the Packers have the same amount of time to prepare during the entire offseason? While in the playoffs the 9ers had a bye with an extra week to rest and prepare?

Keep the excuses coming on why Alex won games. That's too damn funny!

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 03:46 PM
Packers couldn't stop Kapernick and the read option in the playoffs. Now Alex can do that but he isn't the explosive player that Kapernick is.

That is true. But where Kaep is more dynamic, Smith won't make 4 turnovers and give the Hawks 3 of them on the short field. Pick your poison. Eventually, Kaep will be amazing, unless somehow he mentally collapses over the pressure... which I don't think will happen. That team is too strong to allow losses like that one often.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 03:49 PM
More excuses. Keep em coming.

3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing More KaperNoob excuses less KaperNoobing ROFL

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 03:50 PM

LOL Seattle’s Defense made Capt KaperNoob look like a rookie all over again!!!

Oh NM Capt KaperNoob didn’t play as a rookie, he got to sit on the bench and waited for the team to be Super Bowl ready then was given that lucky opportunity to take over with a silver spoon in his mouth. Maybe just maybe he tasted success and fame too early?

What a fail… lol time to learn it the hard way, you’re not as good as you or your bandwagoners and alex smith whiners think you are.

Eat some humble pie and wait two seasons and make some pro-bowls before you think you are already an elite QB and is ready to get that opportunity to get back to the Super Bowl again, cause you lost the last Super Bowl remember? Or did all that over rated publicity in the off season make you forget your failure already? LOL…

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 03:52 PM
So are the admins/mods going to look into IPs or anything? Granted he probably learned how to use proxies by now, but wasn't whats his face?

No, Smith is exactly what most people thought he was. We've been lucky that we've gotten the best that Smith has to offer so far. Of course, without our MVP punter we'd probably have gone 0-2, or 1-1 because Smith can't actually lead a team for shit.

You're right, he's got a ways to go, he has to consistently play great. I don't think anyone is debating that.

Of course Alex Smith will never be elite. His best is mediocrity. He's gotten lucky that he's been on teams with a lot of talent around him to hide his deficiencies for a couple of years. Can't wait til the Chiefs dump his ass like the 49ers did at their first opportunity for anything resembling a real franchise QB and you Smith fans can go bother some other fanbase or maybe he'll be out of the league so you can just go lay wreaths on his door in honor of his dead career.

More KaperNoob excuses less KaperNoobing

A complete embarrassment…

KaperNoob 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing. Don't think Alex Smith was ever that bad LOL NOT even in the Nolan days HAHAHA!!!

Time for KaperNoob to shave his brows, hair and pubes ROFL!!!

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 03:54 PM
Wait what?

Didn't the Packers have the same amount of time to prepare during the entire offseason? While in the playoffs the 9ers had a bye with an extra week to rest and prepare?

Keep the excuses coming on why Alex won games. That's too damn funny!

Wha? An entire offseason to prepare = a bye week?

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 03:56 PM
For all those Alex Smith Forty whiners that come on here to whine about Alex Smith, please take a good look at your over rated over hyper dolphins' hat wearing loser QB that got destroyed 2x in Seattle looking like a clueless useless inept rookie ROFL

FYI, Kapernoob still needs to win at least 2 Super Bowls to make up for taking over a SB caliber team and losing in the SB last season. All his publicity is a JOKE, all that did was put him and his bandwagoners, jocksniffers and alex smith whiners on the high horse that they need to get off before he can even make up for how much he has FAILED so far since given the opportunity to take over a SB caliber team but failing in the SB ROFL!

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 03:56 PM
So are the admins/mods going to look into IPs or anything? Granted he probably learned how to use proxies by now, but wasn't whats his face

And who didn't know this is exactly what was going to happen?

You're right, he's got a ways to go, he has to consistently play great. I don't think anyone is debating that.

What deficiencies? If Kap was able to score in the red zone like Alex has been doing for a long time now, 49ers win last week and would still be undefeated in Super Bowls. So you're telling it's all luck that Alex has been 21 - 5 over the last 3 seasons? He's a smart guy and knows what it takes to win a football game, 21 - 5! This is a new offense, new team, and a young season. They are still learning (the whole offense not just Alex) and if they keep trending upwards they can turn out to be something special. I trust that Andy Reid will get these guys performing at a high level pretty soon. They are just scratching the surface.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Wha? An entire offseason to prepare

Crawl back to your cave and come up with more Kapernoobexcuses.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 04:00 PM
What deficiencies? If Kap was able to score in the red zone like Alex has been doing for a long time now, 49ers win last week and would still be undefeated in Super Bowls. So you're telling it's all luck that Alex has been 21 - 5 over the last 3 seasons? He's a smart guy and knows what it takes to win a football game, 21 - 5! This is a new offense, new team, and a young season. They are still learning (the whole offense not just Alex) and if they keep trending upwards they can turn out to be something special. I trust that Andy Reid will get these guys performing at a high level pretty soon. They are just scratching the surface.

I think you're giving him far too much credit for that record. That's the problem. It's almost Tebow-esque.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Wha? An entire offseason to prepare = a bye week?

You're missing the point, in the first game they both had the same amount of time to prepare. If anything GB had the upper hand because they were at home.

During the playoffs the 9ers had the clear advantage of the bye and being at home.

Keep trying buddy.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Kapernoob might be more daring and has a stronger arm, but Alex Smith is better in the Red Zone than Kapernoob and Alex Smith is way more experience than Kapernoob.

All you have to do is ask yourself how many games has Kapernoob started? Then you can tell me if he's going back to the SB anytime soon lol...

Did you hear Harb talk about Kapernoob in the 9er conference on Monday?
He said Kapnoob "was competitive and the most productive player on offense"... WHO is he kidding?

Kapernoob was 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing and got blown out 2x in Seattle now... lol rofl lmao SERIOUSLY, GET REAL LOL!!!

themanwithnoname
09-19-2013, 04:03 PM
Heard these excuses before... hell, I have made these excuses before. Of course, I held true that they were legit reasons and not excuses, but oh no... people like you called them excuses... until now. Funny how that works. :)

Not really.

Kaepernick had a bad game, no doubt about it, it happens, and with their shit gameplan, especially in that situation (national game against a great team that is also a division and actual rival) it definitely wasn't that unexpected.

Alex Smith would not have won that game either. He'd have been just as lost as Kaepernick after Vernon Davis went out. Of course Boldin being covered like he was wouldn't have mattered as he never would've been throwing to him any way. The Seahawks were fired up and the 49ers were flat as a team. I put that on coaching and the QB. Thing is, all the problems that Kaepernick had in that game, Smith has the same ones, he can't lead a team to success. He might not have thrown INTs but he would've been failing on third downs like he does. Hell, if Smith had been in that game, I'd be willing to bet he'd have been out with a concussion before the game got delayed.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:06 PM
Not really.

Kaepernick had a bad game, no doubt about it, it happens, and with their shit gameplan, especially in that situation (national game against a great team that is also a division and actual rival) it definitely wasn't that unexpected.

Why are you on a Chiefs' forum defending Kapernoob with Kapernoobexcuses ? ROFL

"Kapernoob might be more daring and has a stronger arm, but Alex Smith is better in the Red Zone than Kapernoob and Alex Smith is way more experience than Kapernoob.

All you have to do is ask yourself how many games has Kapernoob started? Then you can tell me if he's going back to the SB anytime soon lol...

He said Kapnoob "was competitive and the most productive player on offense"... WHO is he kidding?

Kapernoob was 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing and got blown out 2x in Seattle now... lol rofl lmao SERIOUSLY, GET REAL LOL!!!"

NinerDoug
09-19-2013, 04:08 PM
We've pulled some of the names before. Matt Cassell even had a better record in those game. You obviously aren't going to .800 of those games, but you would generally like to do better than a .074 win percentage. .300 would probably be a decent place to start .500 is pretty bad ass.

Well, to me, given the pretty radical change that took place with the Harbaugh Era, recent history is more important than anything that happened pre-Harbaugh by a factor of at least 10 to 1.

2011:

There were only three games where the opponent scored 24 or more points on us. (Nice job D!!!).

Alex won 2 and lost 1.

2012:

Only 3 games that qualify.

No wins, 2 losses, and the tie.

So, I suppose that's .333

(You gotta wonder what would have happened in the tie game but for the concussion. He was 7 for 8, 9 yards average, 143 passer rating before the injury.)

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 04:13 PM
Not really.

Alex Smith would not have won that game either. He'd have been just as lost as Kaepernick after Vernon Davis went out. Of course Boldin being covered like he was wouldn't have mattered as he never would've been throwing to him any way. The Seahawks were fired up and the 49ers were flat as a team. I put that on coaching and the QB. Thing is, all the problems that Kaepernick had in that game, Smith has the same ones, he can't lead a team to success. He might not have thrown INTs but he would've been failing on third downs like he does. Hell, if Smith had been in that game, I'd be willing to bet he'd have been out with a concussion before the game got delayed.

You're speaking in absolutes, dude.

Let's be honest here, Harbaugh is the type of guy who tries to prove everyone wrong. It bit him when the played the Giants last year, by coming out and trying to throw on them early and often with Alex. The same thing happened when he tried to take on the Seattle secondary with CK. I don't blame either guy for those losses, it falls on the coach. Establishing the run game early for both of those games would have been the better game plan.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:17 PM
You're speaking in absolutes, dude.

Let's be honest here, Harbaugh is the type of guy who tries to prove everyone wrong. It bit him when the played the Giants last year, by coming out and trying to throw on them early and often with Alex. The same thing happened when he tried to take on the Seattle secondary with CK. I don't blame either guy for those losses, it falls on the coach. Establishing the run game early for both of those games would have been the better game plan.

Same thing when he gave KaperNoob the job when KaperNoob DIDN'T EARN IT, Harb thought KaperNoob can win the SB and Alex Smith can't ROFL!!!

KaperNoob did NOTHING in the 1st half of the SB and Failed in the End! When will the 9ers have that opportunity again? Not for a while trust me.

That's why the media is now saying Harb will burn out sooner than Pete Carroll.

When that happens, it will be time for the Alex Smith Whiners to come up with more KaperNoobExcuses ROFL!!!

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 04:22 PM
I hope Alex has a good game tonight. Hell, I hope he plays well all year. It won't change my opinion of him. What I want to see is how he does in the playoffs where he won't have a 5 turnover advantage.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 04:24 PM
Not really.

Tons of speculation and excuses here... well done!

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 04:25 PM
Same thing when he gave KaperNoob the job when KaperNoob DIDN'T EARN IT, Harb thought KaperNoob can win the SB and Alex Smith can't ROFL!!!

KaperNoob did NOTHING in the 1st half of the SB and Failed in the End! When will the 9ers have that opportunity again? Not for a while trust me.

That's why the media is now saying Harb will burn out sooner than Pete Carroll.

When that happens, it will be time for the Alex Smith Whiners to come up with more KaperNoobExcuses ROFL!!!

Yeah, to me he tried to pull a Bill Walsh. I don't blame him for that, it would have been something special and would have elevated his coaching status even more. I think he did it one season too early.

9er guy
09-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Are we going to compare every single game these guys have for the rest of the season?

Seriously guys. It's getting old.

When Kaep has a bad game, all the people will be like, "See I told you!"

And when Alex has a bad game (and he will) people are gonna be like, "See I told you!"

If you have to sit around and wait for a guy to have a bad game to make your point, you probably didn't have much of one to begin with.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 04:28 PM
I hope Alex has a good game tonight. Hell, I hope he plays well all year. It won't change my opinion of him. What I want to see is how he does in the playoffs where he won't have a 5 turnover advantage.

You just had to throw that little jab in there at the end didn't you? At least you said something positive in there for him. :clap:

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Are we going to compare every single game these guys have for the rest of the season?

And when Alex has a bad game (and he will) people are gonna be like, "See I told you!"

If you have to sit around and wait for a guy to have a bad game to make your point, you probably didn't have much of one to begin with.

This from a guy that has an avatar of CK telling Alex to get him gatorade. :rolleyes:

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 04:30 PM

There are always one or two that will do this, and then sure enough, all SF fans get lumped into it. Me? I still very much believe in Kaep... as well as Smith.. and I hope both do very well in their years. I have no interest in comparing and playing the what if game. I am actually very pleased now that things worked out the way they did.

9er guy
09-19-2013, 04:34 PM
This from a guy that has an avatar of CK telling Alex to get him gatorade. :rolleyes:

What does my avatar have to do with this debate being circular, stale, and pretty much based on nothing but opinions at this point?

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 04:35 PM
What does my avatar have to do with this debate being circular, stale, and pretty much based on nothing but opinions at this point?

Your avatar makes you look like a classless asshole with an axe to grind against Smith. Can you really not see that? :spock:

9er guy
09-19-2013, 04:36 PM
There are always one or two that will do this, and then sure enough, all SF fans get lumped into it. Me? I still very much believe in Kaep... as well as Smith.. and I hope both do very well in their years. I have no interest in comparing and playing the what if game. I am actually very pleased now that things worked out the way they did.

Exactly. At this point it really doesn't matter. It worked out well for both guys.

This is on the verge of some Twilight shit....

themanwithnoname
09-19-2013, 04:39 PM
So are the admins/mods going to look into IPs or anything? Granted he probably learned how to use proxies by now, but wasn't whats his face?

More KaperNoob excuses less KaperNoobing

A complete embarrassment…

KaperNoob 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing. Don't think Alex Smith was ever that bad LOL NOT even in the Nolan days HAHAHA!!!

Time for KaperNoob to shave his brows, hair and pubes ROFL!!!

Oh, I figured it out, you're talking about Dom Capers? You know its spelled with a C, right? Not entirely sure what that has to do with Kaepernick though.

Or maybe you're talking about something from here: https://www.google.com/search?q=kaper&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&channel=np&source=hp

No they wouldn't. The Seahawks just plain beat the 49ers' ass. They got dominated. Smith would have been just as futile, if not moreso in that situation. That is on the coach and QB, and Smith might have had better stats against the Seahawks (namely the INTs), but they still would have gotten dominated.

Deficiencies like his shit 3rd down percentage, him never being able to lead a team to win a game (oh, that's right he did it once against a bad Saints defense 2 years ago...). His best is literally to not lose a game. The more a team can take Alex Smith out of the equation, the better it is for them. I'm talking about the team he's on. The more the opposing team can make Smith the key piece the better their chances of winning.

And more time for teams to figure this offense out (and for Alex Smith to get hurt). The Chiefs have not played a good team yet. They beat the shit out of what is probably the worst team in the league, a team that got laughed at for punting 11 times, when the Chiefs punted 10. Now why the fuck would a team be punting 10 times? Would it be because they've got a shitsack middling QB that sucks on 3rd downs? Then they barely edged out a mediocre Cowboys team at home, once again thanks to ST and defense. The Chiefs are about the level of the Cowboys. I'd actually say that other than QB, WR (Austin + Bryant > Bowe + Chiefs other receivers), and TE, the Chiefs have the edge. Romo isn't even elite but he's better than Smith is. And that's even with how he sometimes completely sucks. Smith had to play his best to hang with a middling Romo on a worse team.

I'm not even taking away from Smith, he played ok in both games, basically the best of what he offers (decent completion %, good red zone, no turnovers). That's ok, its still disappointing and shows he is exactly who everyone knows he is. If the Chiefs have to rely on Smith to duel with an opposing QB, I expect they'll lose.

We'll see how things go if the Eagles get up big like they did against the Redskins. Hopefully that doesn't happen, hopefully the Chiefs defense feasts on them (Philly hasn't played a defense of the Chiefs level yet, and actually I think the Chiefs match up well as they've got playmakers to match the ones the Eagles' have on offense), and Smith is once again a very limited factor in the outcome of the game. Wouldn't mind seeing Charles have a big game either. Hell I'd love to see Smith have a 400 yard 4TD game, but the chances of that happening, well even the Smith fans know better than to bet on that.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 04:40 PM
Your avatar makes you look like a classless asshole with an axe to grind against Smith. Can you really not see that? :spock:

This, I'm willing to bet if someone posted a picture of Alex's and CK's stats from the last 2 games on a 9er message board, that shit would not fly so well.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 04:42 PM
You just had to throw that little jab in there at the end didn't you? At least you said something positive in there for him. :clap:

Hey. I'm not a blind hater. I just think he's limited and can only win one way. I feel that Flacco is limited and overrated as well. Same with Schaub. Flacco won a SB, but I still think he's limited. He'll need to show me more before I shut up about him. Romo has great numbers but he can't win. There are all kinds of players out there who I think need to PROVE more to me. If that makes me a "hater" then so be it.

If Alex shows a history of winning games on his own, I will give him all the credit for that.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:42 PM

As long as he doesn't play like Kapernoob and go 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs,
20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing, He's better than Kapernoob win or lose ROFL

That was the BIGGEST Embarrassment in 49ers History in recent years ROFL!!!

9er guy
09-19-2013, 04:43 PM

Ah yes, the internet. The last bastion of class and decorum.

Where only the most sophisticated and cultured people discuss ideas.

I'm just having fun with it. It's not that serious.

I don't have an axe to grind against anybody.

Alex had a decent career here, wasn't sad when he left. No hard feelings.

And again, Gatorade is a refreshing beverage with ELECTROLYTES. :rockon:

Clearly, anybody that gets that kind of beverage for (at that time) a teammate has to be a great guy.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 04:45 PM

You believe in Kaep as much as I believe in Smith. Stop lying.

QuitUrWhining
Yeah, to me he tried to pull a Bill Walsh. I don't blame him for that, it would have been something special and would have elevated his coaching status even more. I think he did it one season too early.

Pretty much, the 9er FO are a bunch of cheap azz, they didn't want to pay Alex Smith or Goldson and Harb think his hand selected Kapernoob is elite and ready ROFL... That's call KARMA! ROFL

9er guy
This, I'm willing to bet if someone posted a picture of Alex's and CK's stats from the last 2 games on a 9er message board, that shit would not fly so well.

Yea, good thing there's 14 more. I'll say this, Alex got out the NFC west at the EXACT right time. Shit's about to get real.

Sandy Vagina

This is happening as we speak... seriously... but the mods are keeping people in check. :p

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:46 PM

2-0 vs 1-1, KaperNoob 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing are not opinions.

Those are FACTs and the Truth.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 04:46 PM
You believe in Kaep as much as I believe in Smith. Stop lying.

**** you, you lil shit. Do not presume to know me or my thoughts. I do like Kaep and believe in him... so piss off. :thumb:

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:47 PM
Oh, I figured it out, you're talking about Dom Capers? You know its spelled with a C, right? Not entirely sure what that has to do with Kaepernick though.

3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing.

KaperNoob is a f**king JOKE ROFL

Sandy Vagina
Ah yes, the internet. The last bastion of class and decorum.

Where only the most sophisticated and cultured people discuss ideas.

I'm just having fun with it. It's not that serious.

Well, then proceed as you will.... classless asshole! :p

9er guy
This is happening as we speak... seriously... but the mods are keeping people in check. :p

LoL, I knew that shit was gonna happen.

I knew we were gonna go up there and lose and the board would fall apart.

Same thing happened last year after the Giants game.

People are funny.....

9er guy
09-19-2013, 04:50 PM
Well, then proceed as you will.... classless asshole! :p

http://nerdstodolist.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/77f58_orig-0000_riiiight.gif

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:51 PM
Hey. I'm not a blind hater. I just think he's limited and can only win one way. I feel that Flacco is limited and overrated as well. Same with Schaub. Flacco won a SB, but I still think he's limited. He'll need to show me more before I shut up about him. Romo has great numbers but he can't win. There are all kinds of players out there who I think need to PROVE more to me. If that makes me a "hater" then so be it.

If Alex shows a history of winning games on his own, I will give him all the credit for that.

Talk about over rated rofl...

I knew Kapernoob was nothing but a over hyped young Noob.

Did KaperNoob not:

1) Got the job but didn't earn it?

2) Did nothing in the 1st half of the SB and Fail at the end anyway?

3) He's now 0-2 vs the rams and the seahawks, He is a JOKE.

4) He's NOT elite, even though he acts like one.

5) He can't carry a team.

6) He hasn't proved he's better than Alex Smith, the QB he replaced, he didn't even earn the job.

Every time he loses I will call him Capt KaperNoob, cause that's exactly what he is until he proves it otherwise. Get off the HYPE and Get off the High Horse. Win some pro-bowls and prove to everyone that you deserve to take over a Super Bowl Caliber team and can carry the team back to the SB like an elite QB should and win it and win at least 2 SBs cause you have already failed one until real NFL fans like me will respect you.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 04:52 PM
**** you, you lil shit. Do not presume to know me or my thoughts. I do like Kaep and believe in him... so piss off. :thumb:

Oh...but it's OK for you to do the same with me, huh? ROFL

Weren't you the guy mocking Kaep's tattoos on the 9er board? Making fun of his homeboy slang and look? That was you, wasn't it?

9er guy
09-19-2013, 04:55 PM
2-0 vs 1-1

2 is more than 1. You got me there.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Leonardo-DiCaprio-Shrug-Reaction-Gif.gif

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:55 PM
Yea.

Hey KaperNoob, run and run out of bounds or force throws for more INTs when there is no one to throw to, cause that's exactly what you did in Seattle ROFL!!!

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 04:57 PM
2 is more than 1. You got me there.

3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing is worse than Alex Smith with Nolan as HC and a broken team. KaperNoob is a JOKE, I got you there ROFL!!!

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Looks like Faulk and Mariucci are Smith haters. They said word for word the same things I've said.

- Top ranked Defense
- At the bottom in passing
- At the bottom in 3rd down efficiency
- Andy Reid play calling...

They did give him credit for protecting the ball, though.

Frosty
09-19-2013, 04:58 PM
Exactly. At this point it really doesn't matter. It worked out well for both guys.

This is on the verge of some Twilight shit....

Exactly. This whole thread has turned into Team Alex vs Team Colin. :Lin:

9er guy
09-19-2013, 05:00 PM
Man, this QuiturWhining guy is kind of a douche.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 05:01 PM
Looks like Faul and Mariuci are Smit haers. The sad wod f wod th me thigs I've sad.

Alex Smith is laughing at KaperNoob 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing, he was never that Bad under Harb and even Nolan ROFL

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 05:02 PM

Have him on ignore

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 05:03 PM

? Look you are Kapernoob avatar ROFL

Get Real.

Maybe you're as delusional as Harb ROFL

Kapernoob was 3 INTs, 1 Fumble, NO TDs, 20.1 QBR, 127 yd passing and got blown out 2x in Seattle now... lol rofl lmao SERIOUSLY, GET REAL LOL!!!

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 05:03 PM
Have him on ignore

KaperNoobExcuses ROFL!!!

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 05:04 PM

Ok you mentioned 2 guys with top 10 WRs in Schaub and Romo. Alex has never had anyone in Dez Bryant's or Andre Johnson's stratosphere and still doesn't. I feel the same way about those two QBs as well as Flacco. They need to prove more to me as well. For Alex it's a little bit different. I felt he had the make up to be really good if not great if he had the right pieces around him. The 49ers never did until recently but was still missing that true #1 WR. Hell they never really had a good group of WRs and due to injuries they don't right now either.

I feel like KC has a little bit more right now than what the 9ers have ever had to offer him as far as weapons go. The reason I'm excited is because KC picked up Donnie Avery, someone I had my eyes on and wanted the 9ers to get a couple of years ago. I also wanted to see what AJ Jenkins could do as well and KC picked him up too. Add Bowe, Charles, and their rookie Hemingway into the mix and that's a ton of fire power right there. If Kelce can show up and prove to be better than their veteran TE Fasano they could be even more exciting.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Ok you mentioned 2 guys with top 10 WRs in Schaub and Romo. Alex has never had anyone in Dez Bryant's or Andre Johnson's stratosphere and still doesn't.

Why would you even debate with a loser that name his account Alex Smiff or Alice Smith etc etc etc... Obvious alex smith whining super troll LMAO

They should be hiding in their caves making up KaperNoobExcuses right now after what happened in Seattle ROFL

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 05:12 PM
Why would you even debate with a loser that name his account Alex Smiff or Alice Smith etc etc etc... Obvious alex smith whining super troll LMAO

They should be hiding in their caves making up KaperNoobExcuses right now after what happened in Seattle ROFL
How many mults is this now for Monolith?

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 05:13 PM

You should have seen the racist shit he was spamming on his "Monolith" account right after the game last weekend.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 05:13 PM
Ok you mentioned 2 guys with top 10 WRs in Schaub and Romo. Alex has never had anyone in Dez Bryant's or Andre Johnson's stratosphere and still doesn't. I feel the same way about those two QBs as well as Flacco. They need to prove more to me as well. For Alex it's a little bit different. I felt he had the make up to be really good if not great if he had the right pieces around him. The 49ers never did until recently but was still missing that true #1 WR. Hell they never really had a good group of WRs and due to injuries they don't right now either.

I feel like KC has a little bit more right now than what the 9ers have ever had to offer him as far as weapons go. The reason I'm excited is because KC picked up Donnie Avery, someone I had my eyes on and wanted the 9ers to get a couple of years ago. I also wanted to see what AJ Jenkins could do as well and KC picked him up too. Add Bowe, Charles, and their rookie Hemingway into the mix and that's a ton of fire power right there. If Kelce can show up and prove to be better than their veteran TE Fasano they could be even more exciting.

You're right about that, but Alex seems to be more comfortable throwing to tight ends and RBs. I don't think he can maximize the talents of an Andre Johnson and Dez. He's not that kind of QB. Maybe he will turn into that guy. That said he's still had some incredible talents like Delanie Walker and Vernon Davis. Crabtree is also a good receiver. Then add in that line he's had. He has it pretty good. He has it pretty good in KC too.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 05:14 PM
You should have seen the racist shit he was spamming on his "Monolith" account right after the game last weekend.

? GoFartgers. NOT ROFL

Kapernoob and Rivers both Fail and it's the TRUTH ROFL

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Alex seems to be more comfortable Andre Johnson and Dez. He has it pretty good in KC too.

KC WR Crop blows SF WR Crop away... Too bad for that idiot KaperNoob ROFL!!!

DeezNutz
09-19-2013, 05:16 PM
Feels good to be excited about the game, and not just for the macabre humor it might contain.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 05:18 PM
You're right about that, but Alex seems to be more comfortable throwing to tight ends and RBs. I don't think he can maximize the talents of an Andre Johnson and Dez. He's not that kind of QB. Maybe he will turn into that guy. That said he's still had some incredible talents like Delanie Walker and Vernon Davis. Crabtree is also a good receiver. Then add in that line he's had. He has it pretty good. He has it pretty good in KC too.

He had pretty good chemistry with Antonio Bryant and was able to fully maximize that head case's abilities. I don't know if it's due to the shoulder injury he had to get repaired twice but he hasn't mentioned it so I'm thinking he still has it in him to make those throws. We shall see.

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 05:19 PM
He had pretty good chemistry with Antonio Bryant and was able to fully maximize that head case's abilities. I don't know if it's due to the shoulder injury he had to get repaired twice but he hasn't mentioned it so I'm thinking he still has it in him to make those throws. We shall see.

Alex Smith spreads the ball like an elite QB should. Kapernoob on the other hand is a NOOB, we all saw what happen in Seattle ROFL!!!

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 05:20 PM
My point: Who really cares what he did in 2005 through 2010? What have you done for me lately?

In other words, you just want to gloss over the majority of his career and only focus on the brief period of time when he hasn't looked like a total bust (i.e. when he's had a stacked team to bail his pussy game-managing ass out).

QuitUrWhining
09-19-2013, 05:24 PM
I oer wor, yu t nt o gloss or th ority of hs cer and on fus on the bef prd of te wh he n't ked li a tl st (i.e. when he had a stacked his pussy g ass out).

2-0. Fartgers FAIL ROFL

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 05:30 PM

Not really. Bryant had better seasons with Holcombe (In Cleveland) and in Tampa.

Alex has the arm to make throws. He's just overly cautioius which isn't a bad thing. It just limits him. There are a good few things he does well. He just has to work on the other stuff.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 05:32 PM
In other words, you just want to gloss over the majority of his career and only focus on the brief period of time when he hasn't looked like a total bust (i.e. when he's had a stacked team to bail his pussy game-managing ass out).

It only matters where a QB is now... not many distant years ago. You can't be this stupid... can you? You really don't get that? :spock:

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 05:33 PM
Uh oh. Looks like Sterling Sharpe is an Alex Smith hater too.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 05:34 PM
It only matters where a QB is now... not many distant years ago. You can't be this stupid... can you? You really don't get that? :spock:

He's right. You and some of the other fanboys like to gloss over the crappy part of his career and forget that it ever happeneend.

NinerDoug
09-19-2013, 05:37 PM

The last two seasons under Harbaugh and the here and now.

Why would anyone want to focus on what happened before then, in trying to evaluate what kind of QB he is going to be now, this season?

Or are you some kind of sports historian?

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 05:38 PM
He's right. You and some of the other fanboys like to gloss over the crappy part of his career and forget that it ever happeneend.

omg... guess you really are that stupid. Good luck with that. :shake:

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 05:44 PM
Not really. Bryant had better seasons with Holcombe (In Cleveland) and in Tampa.

Alex has the arm to make throws. He's just overly cautioius which isn't a bad thing. It just limits him. There are a good few things he does well. He just has to work on the other stuff.

We'll see. For me it's kind of crazy how I've wanted to see what Alex could do with these kind of weapons around him. Especially with guys that I wanted the 9ers to pick up and with a player in Jenkins that was with him on the 9ers. The OL is still trying to gel and I think that will happen soon. This team is going to be hard for me not to follow.

NinerDoug
09-19-2013, 05:46 PM

If your point is to evaluate his entire career, like you would a retired player, then sure, you want to look at everything.

If your point is to try to predict the performance of an active player, well, then I would say looking at what he did the last two years under a new coach would probably be more more help in predicting what will happen now, than what he did as a rookie through 2010.

But, I don't know. Maybe your interest is purely historical. If so, you might be in the wrong thread. I think the interest among most people here is in the here and now.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 05:48 PM
If your point is to evaluate his entire career, like you would a retired player, then sure, you want to look at everything.

If your point is to try to predict the performance of an active player, well, then I would say looking at what he did the last two years under a new coach would probably be more more help in predicting what will happen now, than what he did as a rookie through 2010.

But, I don't know. Maybe your interest is purely historical. If so, you might be in the wrong thread. I think the interest among most people here is in the here and now.

Throghout his career even with Harbaugh he has never been a big passer. I don't expect him to be a big passer in KC either.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 05:50 PM
omg... guess you really are that stupid. Good luck with that. :shake:

Keep crying about Kaep's tattoos. :thumb:

NinerDoug
09-19-2013, 05:54 PM
Throghout his career even with Harbaugh he has never been a big passer. I don't expect him to be a big passer in KC either.

I wouldn't either. But you never know.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 06:01 PM
I wouldn't either. But you never know.

Wow. We agree on something.

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 06:01 PM

2005-2010 is "many distant years ago" now?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 06:04 PM
Can we just change the name of this thread to, "The Dumbfuck Retard Takeover Thread" and be done with it, already?

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 06:05 PM

Distant enough to have no bearing on where Alex is now at a quarterback.

Was Rich Gannon the same quarterback in Oakland as he was in Minnesota and KC? Nope. He trended up and ended up as he went being quite good in Oakland.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 06:05 PM
Can we just change the name of this thread to, "The Dumb**** Retard Takeover Thread" and be done with it, already?

we were waiting till you got here to make that title appropriate.. :p

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 06:06 PM
Distant enough to have no bearing on where Alex is now at a quarterback.

Was Rich Gannon the same quarterback in Oakland as he was in Minnesota and KC? Nope. He trended up and ended up as he went being quite good in Oakland.
Rich Gannon is an exception to the rule. Pussy game managers like Alice who stay mediocre everywhere they go are a dime a dozen.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 06:07 PM

Add Eli Manning. Was Eli the QB in the 2004-2008 years that he is in the 2009-2012 years?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 06:09 PM
He doesn't hurt us. Yippie!

Let's see how much he can actually help us tonight.

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Add Eli Manning. Was Eli the QB in the 2004-2008 years that he is in the 2009-2012 years?

Eli had one of his best seasons and won a Super Bowl in the 2004-08 timeframe, whereas Alice has been the same old pussy game manager his entire career.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 06:12 PM

With Fasano and Kelce out, I hope they come out with more 3 and 4 WR sets.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 06:12 PM

How many offensive yards were Alex's in the Dallas game? 280 out of the 318 yards? Okay... thank you... now kindly shut your stupid ass up, bitch. :p

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 06:16 PM
How many offensive yards were Alex's in the Dallas game? 280 out of the 318 yards? Okay... thank you... now kindly shut your stupid ass up, bitch. :p

Bro, just because you can get away with saying whatever you want on here doesn't mean you should. Don't stoop to their level. You're better than that.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 06:22 PM
Bro, just because you can get away with saying whatever you want on here doesn't mean you should. Don't stoop to their level. You're better than that.

oh, my words are not at all laced with anger... just good natured ribbing... I don't hate anyone for being ignorant..

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 06:23 PM
Will you guys STFU, watch the game, and go to the goddamned game thread, already?

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 06:24 PM

Their careers are nothing alike. Nice try.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 06:24 PM
Will you guys STFU, watch the game, and go to the goddamned game thread, already?

an invitation? from you? I'm touched, really. :p

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 06:25 PM
Their careers are nothing alike. Nice try.

way to try and deflect the point made... which pretty clearly bends you over and punks you out like the lil puss you are..

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 06:30 PM
Special Teams....ROFL

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Special Teams again. ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 06:36 PM
SHIT MY PANTS!

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2013, 06:58 PM
Alex SHOULD throw and catch the danged thing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 06:59 PM
Are we back to blaming Bowe yet?

Pitt Gorilla
09-19-2013, 07:01 PM
Nope, drops 100% on Smith.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 07:11 PM
Nope, drops 100% on Smith.

"HE WILL NOT THROW THE BALL IN TO COVERAGE"

Announcers.

Not me.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 07:19 PM
"HE WILL NOT THROW THE BALL IN TO COVERAGE"

Announcers.

Not me.

Yet anyone on here who says this is called a "hater" or "doubter".

loochy
09-19-2013, 07:19 PM
So I wonder if Axl Smiff knows that a QB is supposed to throw the ball sometimes.

Thig Lyfe
09-19-2013, 07:23 PM
I KNOW ALEX SMITH SUCKS BUT YA GOTTA BELIEVE IN THIG!!!

Easy 6
09-19-2013, 07:27 PM
http://msnixinthemix.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/its-not-fair1.jpg

What an empty reply, theres a huge black hole in your logic... who's leading?

Thig Lyfe
09-19-2013, 07:27 PM
NILES CRANE DIDNT FUMBLE!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 07:31 PM
He's sucking balls, I don't give a FUCK that defense and and special teams are keeping us in this game.

This motherfucker is NO leader, and an even WORSE fucking QB.

Shit....

Pushed....

IN.

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Alice is trending on Twitter and getting ripped to shreds by everyone for being a pussy game manager.

MoreLemonPledge
09-19-2013, 07:33 PM
Am I the only one that doesn't equate "making good decisions" with 3 yard passes on third and long? Might as well throw downfield occasionally and risk the interception rather than the almost guaranteed turnover on downs.

TheUte
09-19-2013, 07:38 PM
Alice is trending on Twitter and getting ripped to shreds by everyone for being a pussy game manager.

So how's MV doin on twitter?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 07:49 PM
So how's MV doin on twitter?

Who gives a fuck?

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 07:53 PM
Alice being mediocre as usual, the defense stepping up to save his ass as usual, but the same old results-oriented Alice slurpers will ignore the process and just spam "3-0" like their boy had anything to do with it.

9er guy
09-19-2013, 07:56 PM
This is pure comedy....

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 07:57 PM
Alice is so smart. Never makes mistakes.

BigCatDaddy
He is what I said he was. Mods close thread.

Rexx
Wow, that was an aweful half of football Alex Smith.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 07:58 PM
Funny thing is the Chiefs will win this game despite Smith's poor play. The fanboys will act like he wasn't carried once again by good defensive and special teams play.

Mav
09-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Funny thing is the Chiefs will win this game despite Smith's poor play. The fanboys will act like he wasn't carried once again by good defensive and special teams play.

Poor PLAY?

He has 177 yards in the first half.

Mike Vick has played like shit. Alex has taken what he has been given.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Alice being mediocre as usual, the defense stepping up to save his ass as usual, but the same old results-oriented Alice slurpers will ignore the process and just spam "3-0" like their boy had anything to do with it.

Oh fuck no.

Anyone who spouts "a win is a win"(if we win), is getting negged all week long, ni**a'.

GoChargers
Poor PLAY?

Have you watched the game at all? :facepalm:

Mr. Plow
09-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Poor PLAY?

Alex has taken what he has been given.

LMAO

Mav
09-19-2013, 08:02 PM
Oh **** no.

Anyone who spouts "a win is a win"(if we win), is getting negged all week long, ni**a'.

LOL, hes averaging 8.0 ypa, he threw for 177 yards in the first half, and they are winning. The offense has played like complete dog shit, but I don't think that can be placed on Alex Smith.

Try Eric Fisher. he played like dirty rotten shit. They have no tight end, and cant get Charles moving at all.

TimBone
09-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Poor PLAY?

Mike Vick has played like shit. Alex has taken what he has been given.

It ain't all about stats, homey. He's struggled in the first half. The whole offense has really.

Mav
Have you watched the game at all? :facepalm:

Watching it right now. The Eagles have dropped 8 into coverage. Donnie Avery over the middle has been the offense. Alex has had to run for his life despite them only sending three of four guys.

Can you say that Michael Vick has PLAYED BETTER?

Mav
It ain't all about stats, homey. He's struggled in the first half. The whole offense has really.

There you GO. You get it........

Alex Smiff
Mavericks Ace is by far the worst poster on here.

Tiger's Fan
AS is Matt Cassel minus the turnovers, as the career numbers prove.

That was a pathetic display of ineptitude.

Thank god we have a kick ass defense and special teams to carry yet another substandard QB. Too bad we can't run with all the guys in the box because the Eagles know we can't/won't throw the ball down field. EVER!

Mav
09-19-2013, 08:05 PM
LOL, Okay.....
AS is Matt Cassel minus the turnovers, as the career numbers prove.

That was a pathetic display of ineptitude.

Thank god we have a kick ass defense and special teams to carry yet another substandard QB. Too bad we can't run with all the guys in the box because the Eagles know we can't/won't throw the ball down field. EVER!

Dumb ass. all they are doing is dropping guys. We should be RUNNING down their throats. Far too many pass plays. They have NO one in the box.

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 08:05 PM

He's just blatantly trolling at this point. His repetitive claims that he's "only here to talk football" have been proven wrong over and over again.

Mav
09-19-2013, 08:06 PM
Jamaal Charles, 6 carries for 14 yards.......

Alex almost hit his season average for pass yards, in the first half.

Shrugs........

Mav
09-19-2013, 08:07 PM
He's just blatantly trolling at this point. His repetitive claims that he's "only here to talk football" have been proven wrong over and over again.

Im trolling? Because I don't agree with everyones assertion that the offense is at fault because of ONE guy? Please.......

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 08:08 PM
LOL, hes averaging 8.0 ypa, he threw for 177 yards in the first half, and they are winning. The offense has played like complete dog shit, but I don't think that can be placed on Alex Smith.

Try Eric Fisher. he played like dirty rotten shit. They have no tight end, and cant get Charles moving at all.

Yeah, Fisher and Pussy Pants; way to go Chiefs!

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 08:09 PM
It has all been pretty ugly on offense... aside from some nice passes leading to YAC for Avery. OL sucks... receivers rarely getting any separation... stupid penalties... dropped passes... some poor decisions and throws from Alex... it's all been a mess of shit... BUT... they are still doing better and more than the Eagles O.

Not pretty, but the score is what it is.. and I'll take a win any way we can get it UNTIL this offense gets its shit together.

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Im trolling? Because I don't agree with everyones assertion that the offense is at fault because of ONE guy? Please.......

The quarterback is THE most important part of the offense in today's NFL. Alice is sucking and making dumbass mental mistakes, and thus the offense as a whole looks awful.

It doesn't help matters that he's deathly afraid of throwing downfield, as that fear makes the offense one-dimensional in the passing game.

Mav
09-19-2013, 08:11 PM
The quarterback is THE most important part of the offense in today's NFL. Alice is sucking and making dumbass mental mistakes, and thus the offense as a whole looks awful.

It doesn't help matters that he's deathly afraid of throwing downfield, as that fear makes the offense one-dimensional in the passing game.

Its cool dude. I know that you don't know shit about football. Watch the REPLAYS, there is no one open. The announcers have been talking THE ENTIRE FIRST HALF ABOUT HOW THE EAGLES WERE DROPPING 8 GUYS on passing downs.

oh, and have this as a nugget.

29 pass plays, and 9 runs.

What MENTAL mistakes? He hasn't turned the ball over, or forced really any bad passes. Keep the hate alive.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 08:11 PM
It has all been pretty ugly on offense... aside from some nice passes leading to YAC for Avery. OL sucks... receivers rarely getting any separation... stupid penalties... dropped passes... some poor decisions and throws from Alex... it's all been a mess of shit... BUT... they are still doing better and more than the Eagles O.

Not pretty, but the score is what it is.. and I'll take a win any way we can get it UNTIL this offense gets its shit together.

ROFL

Mav
09-19-2013, 08:13 PM
ROFL

Alex Smith has looked a lot better on a short week than Kaeperdick did with a full week on sunday.

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 08:15 PM
What MENTAL mistakes? He hasn't turned the ball over, or forced really any bad passes. Keep the hate alive.

Now I know for a fact you haven't watched the game and you're just going off the box score, because anyone who saw what he did at the end of the first half wouldn't be telling me he hasn't made any mistakes.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 08:16 PM
Now I know for a fact you haven't watched the game and you're just going off the box score, because anyone who saw what he did at the end of the first half wouldn't be telling me he hasn't made any mistakes.

they were pissed and confused as to why they wouldn't measure the spot. Were U not watching?

Mav

Andy Reid told him to wait, he was trying to get a MEASUREMENT. Or you didn't see the Kool Aid man explode?

Deberg_1990
Avery is beasting

Chiefnj2
09-19-2013, 08:21 PM
I don't think I've ever seen a QB more afraid to throw the ball than Smith.

Easy 6
09-19-2013, 08:22 PM
Bitch about the 50% completions, but don't bitch about win number 3.

Keep bitching, i'll keep winning... complain about 3-0, go ahead.

BUT HE WASNT 70% WITH FOUR TD'S

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 08:23 PM

He fucking sucks, and is getting his little penis stretched around and inserted in to his own asshole by a horribly shitty defense.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 08:28 PM

They are plus 4 and about to blow it.

Sandy Vagina
09-19-2013, 08:30 PM
just give them the TD, why doncha?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 08:32 PM
just give them the TD, why doncha?

Just do nothing in the pocket but stare blankly down the field, why don't ya'?

Frazod
09-19-2013, 08:37 PM
:facepalm:

Fansy the Famous Bard
09-19-2013, 08:39 PM
when did we resign Castle?

L.A. Chieffan
09-19-2013, 08:41 PM
Smith can't throw the ball and block too.

Walrus
Tyler Bray come on down!

Reerun_KC
ROFL

Brock
09-19-2013, 08:43 PM

Yeah, it's in the bag, right?

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 08:49 PM
He is sooooooo freaking bad. Seriously, slurpers, just swallow your pride and admit it.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 08:54 PM
No balls. No confidence. No swagger. No nothing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 08:55 PM
The best line ever assembled would do nothing for Alice at this point in his career.

Great job, Harbs. My bent over asshole salutes you.

jd1020
09-19-2013, 08:58 PM
Bowe on pace for 500 yards this season.

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 08:59 PM
I eagerly await how the slurpers will try to spin the defense, Avery, and Charles leading the Chiefs to a win as having anything to do with Alice.

Brock
09-19-2013, 09:05 PM
Bowe on pace for 500 yards this season.

Did you really expect the kind of yards he got with such great qbs as cassel, thigpen, and huard?

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 09:12 PM
Alice is so clutch, just managing that game.

arrowheadnation
09-19-2013, 09:12 PM
BUMP THIS MOTHER FUCKER TO THE TOP!

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 09:13 PM
Avery. Saving his ass.

09-19-2013, 09:16 PM
IN

GoChargers
09-19-2013, 09:17 PM
Alice bailed out by his recievers, defense, and running game per the usual, but slurpers will ignore that.

ChiefRocka
09-19-2013, 09:33 PM
Alice bailed out by his recievers, defense, and running game per the usual, but slurpers will ignore that.

You wish Phyllis could manage a game.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad
09-19-2013, 09:33 PM
Not playing well enough to get an extension.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 09:34 PM
Holy shit that was painful to watch. To his credit he didn't Cassel it away though. That 15 yard pass seemed like a bomb LOL

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 09:35 PM
Not playing well enough to get an extension.

Bray's warming up his arm for next season.

jd1020
09-19-2013, 09:36 PM
Did you really expect the kind of yards he got with such great qbs as cassel, thigpen, and huard?

He's on pace for 480 yards now.

Good thing we locked him up for 5 years.

RobBlake
I eagerly await how the slurpers will try to spin the defense, Avery, and Charles leading the Chiefs to a win as having anything to do with Alice.

HOw does Avery do anything if he doesn't get the ball thrown his way. Last time i checked he had zero turnovers. ON his way to go three straight... how bout your suckfest QB?? lmao

opposition
Time of possession Chiefs- +17 minutes.
Chiefs-74 plays Philly-61

Game manage a win.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 09:38 PM
Holy shit that was painful to watch. To his credit he didn't Cassel it away though. That 15 yard pass seemed like a bomb LOL

Like I've said:

Not hurting/Not helping.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 09:40 PM
Like I've said:

Not hurting/Not helping.

He helped seal that win at the end, but a good QB would have put it away early so yeah that's pretty much breaking even.

AliceSmith
Alice smith is, and will forever be a GAME MANAGER.

5 turnovers by your D, and jack squat to show for it BUT NOT LOSING THE GAME.

Why does Alice smith have such devoted cock sucking fans?

Alex Smiff
Excuses that will be used:

- The line sucks
- Receivers didn't get separation
- Terrible play calling
- his ailing finger
- drops

L.A. Chieffan
09-19-2013, 09:41 PM
SCOREBOARD BITCHES

Mav
Like I've said:

Not hurting/Not helping.

Shit. The eagles win this game if not for that throw to avery.

He was 11/13 in the second half.

Pretty? On a short week, a short week that everyone agreed was going to hurt the Chiefs. They got the win, and held an eagles team that was averaging 30 a game, to 16.

Alex Smith isn't the franchise qb. he is just a part of a very good team.

Sandy Vagina
3-0

Be happy or suck it, bitches! :whackit:

Iconic

- The line sucks
- Terrible play calling
- his ailing finger
- drops

Quoted for truth.

Mav
09-19-2013, 09:42 PM

- The line sucks
- Terrible play calling
- his ailing finger
- drops

WHAT FUCKING EXCUSES YOU MORON.

They won the game.

22-35 on the road, 273 yards, NO TURNOVERS, and an absolute STRIKE on 3rd after a terrible mistake by mccluster.

What FUCKING EXCUSES BITCH??????

jd1020
09-19-2013, 09:43 PM

- The line sucks
- Terrible play calling
- his ailing finger
- drops

You wont hear a peep out of any of the Smith nuthuggers except for that 1 pass to Avery on the clinching drive and 3-0.

Nevermind the fact they win by only 10 points on 5 turnovers because Alex couldn't do shit on offense.

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 09:43 PM
3-0

Be happy or suck it, bitches! :whackit:

Against garbage competition. YAWN.

Lets see Alice in Denver.

L.A. Chieffan
09-19-2013, 09:44 PM
SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

Iconic
09-19-2013, 09:45 PM
You wont hear a peep out of any of the Smith nuthuggers except for that 1 pass to Avery on the clinching drive and 3-0.

Nevermind the fact they win by only 10 points on 5 turnovers because Alex couldn't do shit on offense.

Let's not forget without Berry's pick 6 and the Eagles missed field goal this game is tied.