PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Sandy Vagina
09-05-2013, 12:08 PM
http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af326/avarzhel/animals/DSC_2005.jpg

Jakemall
09-05-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm not complaining. I mean, we won the games.

The bills had the 29th ranked strength of schedule.

You gotta remember the Cardinals started 4-0.

In those games they played:

Russell Wilson
Ryan Tannehill
Mike Vick
Tom Brady (They got after him, so I'll give them credit there)

Then in the midst of their nine game losing streak they played:
Sam Bradford x2
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Christian Ponder
Mark Sanchez
Russell Wilson again

And I'll even throw Jason Campbell in there.

Not exactly murderers row.

Now they, did have a 5 pick game against Matt Ryan. So again, I'll give them credit there.

The qbr ratings I gave were for the year. Regardless of winning or losing the game, that's how the QBs performed against them.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-05-2013, 12:30 PM
Suck-suck-suck-in' on the Erie Canaaaaaalllll/Lil' Alex.

ChiefsCountry
09-05-2013, 12:50 PM
There are 7 49er fans in the top 10 in this thread with nearly 30% of the posts.

9er guy
09-05-2013, 12:54 PM
There are 7 49er fans in the top 10 in this thread with nearly 30% of the posts.

We in here!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/543d818e39095959ede4ad1745c64440/tumblr_mik06qTvk01s0xdh3o1_500.gif

Mav
09-05-2013, 12:55 PM

Letting go is the hardest part.......

The haters don't have anyone to hate.

Alex Smiff
09-05-2013, 01:38 PM

I'd say 90% of those posts are full of excuses. :deevee:

Dixie Land
09-05-2013, 02:06 PM
I'd say 90% of those posts are full of excuses. :deevee:

Next will be AJJscuses and Alexscuses and Andyscuses....:banghead:

Dixie Land
09-05-2013, 02:07 PM
[QUOTE=gochiefs(exceptQB);9445589]http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/alexcassel.gif

Wait a minute...no wonder he rolled to his left...usually roll right and throw out of bounds to guy in black trench coat...:cuss:

Mav
09-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Why do the guys that hate alex smith care so much?

Seriously. The 49ers have a good qb. Why bother to follow him somewhere else to tell people he sucks?

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-05-2013, 02:27 PM

Seriously. The 49ers have a good qb. Why bother to follow him somewhere else to tell people he sucks?

Why bother to follow him somewhere else to tell people how GREAT the scrapyard is?!

Mav
09-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Why bother to follow him somewhere else to tell people how GREAT the scrapyard is?!

I dunno. You will have to ask the people who did that.

I merely stated the truth......Never have said he is great. I just said I like the guy.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-05-2013, 02:32 PM
I dunno. You will have to ask the people who did that.

I merely stated the truth......Never have said he is great. I just said I like the guy.

Is it his dreamy eyes, and strong, moral fiber?

Mav
09-05-2013, 02:34 PM
Is it his dreamy eyes, and strong, moral fiber?

His manly beard and small hands mostly, but we can go with those you said too.

ViperVisor
09-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Show some respect and let the Chiefs fans go through this calamity on their own.

F "respect" it's the internets.

I'm here to combat a tiny part of the ignorance.

Why did you bother to do stuff like this a 100 times?
You're looking only at a fraction of the picture.
1. Alex played the easier half of our schedule.
2. The Bills game is a huge outlier for all statistics including rushing statistics.
3. Colin lead some drives in those games which resulted in TDs, after Alex came out. (Bills game, for ex).
4. Gore always wears down in the second half of the season.
5. We lost Mario Manningham, Kendall Hunter, Kyle Williams, Vernon Davis (for a game), Justin Smith, all with Colin as the starter. This had a huge impact on our team.
6. We activated 2 rookies (LMJ, AJ Jenkins) to fill these roles, but they're playing like rookies (LMJ missing blocks, AJ Jenkins looks completely lost on the field).
7. You're not looking at other stats, like sacks. Alex gets sacked all the time, which NATURALLY will improve his TOP whereas Colin throws it away. It's convenient to ignore this OBVIOUS fact.
8. You're ignoring missed field goals - with Colin in 7 games Akers missed 7 kicks. With Alex he's missed 5. Excluding first rams game. 1 FG was missed and this was on Colin's drive. Those kicks get made and the PPG with Colin is even higher. And he's 6-1.
9. Competitive games where a field goal makes a huge impact will hurt Colin's 3rd down percentage. Instances where we ran ran ran FG due to game situation: 2 @ NO, 1 @ NE, 1 @ STL. That's at least 5 third downs where we just wanted to get the 3points.

The list goes on. Enough already.

You haven't more than a shred of credibility.

Mav
09-05-2013, 06:58 PM
God, I registered on these forums just for kicks and I see that the usual Alex trolls are here clinging to his sack and continuing the endless, moronic debate on someone else's forums. Show some respect and let the Chiefs fans go through this calamity on their own.

We have an NFL section for this stupidity. Except for those of you who were banned. I'm guessing Chiefs fans can identify who those posters are.

Dear Chiefs fans,

Properly set your expectations and you'll enjoy the season. Nuff said.

-The Best Guy Ever

This is where guys like you, told people who like alex smith to go. Now they are here, and you are still CRYING?

Shouldn't you be on the 49ers board with your 22 camera angles slurping the penis of Kaep?

No, you would rather come HERE, to cry about people talking about Alex Smith.

Solid fail as usual......

Sandy Vagina
09-05-2013, 07:01 PM
This is where guys like you, told people who like alex smith to go. Now they are here, and you are still CRYING?

Shouldn't you be on the 49ers board with your 22 camera angles slurping the penis of Kaep?

No, you would rather come HERE, to cry about people talking about Alex Smith.

Solid fail as usual......

haha, nice! I don't remember marmatag or many people from my days at the RZ... but you described some haters from the WZ perfectly here. It's bizarre, comical, and frightening all at once. They are so butthurt because some SF fans are showing any interest in another team. :)

Mav
09-05-2013, 07:02 PM
haha, nice! I don't remember marmatag or many people from my days at the RZ... but you described some haters from the WZ perfectly here. It's bizarre, comical, and frightening all at once. They are so butthurt because some SF fans are showing any interest in another team. :)

I like Marmatag. I really do. But he is relentless in his dislike of Alex Smith.

As long as we didn't talk Alex we were fine.

Sandy Vagina
09-05-2013, 07:06 PM
I like Marmatag. I really do. But he is relentless in his dislike of Alex Smith.

As long as we didn't talk Alex we were fine.

I know quite a few of those types as well. Some just can't shake off the bitterness of being wrong about Smith for many years. They feel embarrassed... and are desperate to see him fail, so they can regain an ounce of their e-pride. :doh!:

LowExpectations
09-05-2013, 08:01 PM
I know quite a few of those types as well. Some just can't shake off the bitterness of being wrong about Smith for many years. They feel embarrassed... and are desperate to see him fail, so they can regain an ounce of their e-pride. :doh!:

Wrong? He got benched, idiot. By the only coach that believed in him. How is that wrong? He was always a 4th round talent taken in a shitty draft by clueless people in charge.

Mav
09-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Wrong? He got benched, idiot. By the only coach that believed in him. How is that wrong? He was always a 4th round talent taken in a shitty draft by clueless people in charge.

Well IDIOT as you like to call everyone, let me ask you this.

Do you think that Kaepernick is a piece of shit qb?

LowExpectations
09-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Well IDIOT as you like to call everyone, let me ask you this.

Do you think that Kaepernick is a piece of shit qb?

Why would I, idiot? In 10 starts he showed me more than captain checkdown ever did.

Don't forget.... SEAN PAYTONS OFFENSE IS IDENTICAL TO CAM CAMERONS!

You're an all time moron.

Mav
09-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Why would I, idiot? In 10 starts he showed me more than captain checkdown ever did.

Don't forget.... SEAN PAYTONS OFFENSE IS IDENTICAL TO CAM CAMERONS!

You're an all time moron.

Please, you can quit with the petty name calling. You will never get under my skin.

Then, if Kaep is a better qb, which we both know he is, then why WOULDNT he beat out Alex Smith?

But be honest with yourself. Alex Smith wasn't playing badly at all at the time he got "benched".

You just sound like a repressed whiny little girl.

Im sorry that you don't understand how similar Cam Camerons, and Sean Paytons offenses are.

That's really NOT my problem.

LowExpectations
09-05-2013, 08:17 PM
Please, you can quit with the petty name calling. You will never get under my skin.

Then, if Kaep is a better qb, which we both know he is, then why WOULDNT he beat out Alex Smith?

But be honest with yourself. Alex Smith wasn't playing badly at all at the time he got "benched".

You just sound like a repressed whiny little girl.

Im sorry that you don't understand how similar Cam Camerons, and Sean Paytons offenses are.

That's really NOT my problem.

Your post makes no sense.

Kaepernick sat for a year and a half because he had no experience.

He played one damned game and showed Harbaugh just how limited Alex was.

Franchise QB's don't get benched. That's a fact.

Sandy Vagina
09-05-2013, 08:19 PM
LowExpectations

I put that dude on Ignore... and I have never put anyone on ignore before, lol!

truly worthless retard, that one.. my guess is OaklandNiner, who got banned from the WZ. He was truly stupid like this.

Mav
09-05-2013, 08:21 PM
Your post makes no sense.

Kaepernick sat for a year and a half because he had no experience.

He played one damned game and showed Harbaugh just how limited Alex was.

Franchise QB's don't get benched. That's a fact.

Alex Smith never was a Franchise qb. Kaep was always going to be Jims guy.

Why even pretend otherwise? Everyone knew that Kaep was physically more gifted than Alex Smith, people also knew there was a reason that Jim and Trent traded up to get Colin Kaepernick.

You don't like Alex Smith that is fine. He was never the long term solution, and Kaep was always the QBOTF.

Alex is not as good as Kaep, nor has the ceiling. Not sure why you are so angry with Alex Smith.

If not for Alex Smith sucking for 6 years before Jim, we never get Jim, and we never get Kaep. Again. Why so bitter?

Dixie Land
09-05-2013, 08:28 PM

EASY answer he sucks.....well after all we want to see people suck were human and not a better person to be a critic of is somebody that sucks hard...and well frankly alex sucks so hard...o:-)

Mav
09-05-2013, 08:30 PM
EASY answer he sucks.....well after all we want to see people suck were human and not a better person to be a critic of is somebody that sucks hard...and well frankly alex sucks so hard...o:-)

Okay. Cool. I don't agree.

LowExpectations
09-05-2013, 10:16 PM
Alex Smith never was a Franchise qb. Kaep was always going to be Jims guy.

Why even pretend otherwise? Everyone knew that Kaep was physically more gifted than Alex Smith, people also knew there was a reason that Jim and Trent traded up to get Colin Kaepernick.

You don't like Alex Smith that is fine. He was never the long term solution, and Kaep was always the QBOTF.

Alex is not as good as Kaep, nor has the ceiling. Not sure why you are so angry with Alex Smith.

If not for Alex Smith sucking for 6 years before Jim, we never get Jim, and we never get Kaep. Again. Why so bitter?

I don't hate Alex Smith. I hate the fact that we gave him so many chances, and his ballwashing fans that bashed other players to make excuses for him.

It wasn't Alex's fault he declared in a weak draft and got taken like 100 spots before where he deserved. i'll admit that. Overall, he's a good guy. But not my choice of QB.

Mav
09-05-2013, 10:39 PM
I don't hate Alex Smith. I hate the fact that we gave him so many chances, and his ballwashing fans that bashed other players to make excuses for him.

It wasn't Alex's fault he declared in a weak draft and got taken like 100 spots before where he deserved. i'll admit that. Overall, he's a good guy. But not my choice of QB.

Well, I understand that. That is what you have when you have an inept front office.

I don't want to get into it. I as a 49er fan, just thank god that Alex was able to play the two years with Jim he did so that Kaep could learn and adjust. I hold no ill will towards Alex Smith.

Of course, Im not making excuses for anyone.

BlackHelicopters
09-06-2013, 05:53 AM
Alex Smith will lead us to NYC in February

Red Gorilla
09-06-2013, 06:16 AM
It's almost like these guys spent years arguing about Smith on a 49ers forum and then came over here with all their material. This is very strange. Someone should write a paper on this in their sociology class.

Sandy Vagina
09-06-2013, 06:22 AM
It's almost like these guys spent years arguing about Smith on a 49ers forum and then came over here with all their material. This is very strange. Someone should write a paper on this in their sociology class.

Been saying it a while... it is like it is in their blood now. They don't know how to function unless they are grinding their axe over Alex. People finally saw that Alex (the man.. not the boy of distant years past) can be an efficient and capable QB with a decent support cast... and it shatters all of their conclusions over the years. Supporters and Alex's last 2 seasons have been bending these punks over and reaming them out... and they can no longer stop the anal bleeding. All that's left is to lash out and pray that he fails.... that is the only butt-plug they can hope for. :p

Mav
09-06-2013, 09:56 AM

I don't know how many different ways to say it. I was told on several occasions by guys that are here, in particular, Kaepernick, that I was an Alex Smith fan, and not a 49er fan and that when he leaves, I was going where ever he went.

So, I went. Those same types of guys were the ones on the 49er board saying they couldn't wait till all the ALEXSEXUALS were gone, so they didn't have to talk about a mediocre qb anymore. Yet, and hes not the only one, but hes STILL HERE.

And the more funny thing to me, is that the 49er guys who came here to actually support Alex Smith, are the ones that are mostly in the RED BAR, while the true trolls and babies, are the ones that get green repped.

There is a lot wrong with that imo.

Mav
09-06-2013, 09:58 AM
Been saying it a while... it is like it is in their blood now. They don't know how to function unless they are grinding their axe over Alex. People finally saw that Alex (the man.. not the boy of distant years past) can be an efficient and capable QB with a decent support cast... and it shatters all of their conclusions over the years. Supporters and Alex's last 2 seasons have been bending these punks over and reaming them out... and they can no longer stop the anal bleeding. All that's left is to lash out and pray that he fails.... that is the only butt-plug they can hope for. :p

And don't kid yourself. The 49ers receiving corps is still a pile of crap. And will be until Manningham, and Crabtree are back.

Same as it ever was since Jerry and T.O. left.

Jakemall
09-06-2013, 10:07 AM
And don't kid yourself. The 49ers receiving corps is still a pile of crap. And will be until Manningham, and Crabtree are back.

Same as it ever was since Jerry and T.O. left.

Actually, I think Patton might be a very good WR. I think 2012 the WRs were upgraded from 2011...and 2013 is better still. Especially when Crabtree and Manningham are back.

But this is a little bit off topic and has more to do with what Kaep will deal with this year than Alex being good or bad.

I do find it amusing that the haters still have the need to vent their hate by coming here to continue the crusade...and that those Chief fans who are unhappy about Alex coming to the Chiefs are quicker to accept them because of a similar message on a single player than those of us who are rooting for Alex to do well...which obviously means we're rooting for the Chiefs to have a good season.

ReynardMuldrake
09-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Alex has to be a perfect fit for the Chiefs. I mean, just look at his Wikipedia entry!

College career[edit source | editbeta]

Smith attended the University of Utah and played for the Utah Utes, wearing number 11. He finished fourth in voting for the 2004 Heisman Trophy and was selected as the 2004 Mountain West Conference Player of the Year. Smith posted a 21–1 record as a starter in college, while leading a high-powered spread offense under head coach Urban Meyer. He led the Utes to victories in the 2005 Fiesta Bowl and the 2003 Liberty Bowl. Smith earned a bachelor's degree in economics in two years[5] with a 3.74 GPA,[6] having matriculated with 64 credit hours,[7] and began work on a master's degree in the field before being drafted.[6]

bevischief
09-06-2013, 10:31 AM
I don't know how many different ways to say it. I was told on several occasions by guys that are here, in particular, Kaepernick, that I was an Alex Smith fan, and not a 49er fan and that when he leaves, I was going where ever he went.

So, I went. Those same types of guys were the ones on the 49er board saying they couldn't wait till all the ALEXSEXUALS were gone, so they didn't have to talk about a mediocre qb anymore. Yet, and hes not the only one, but hes STILL HERE.

And the more funny thing to me, is that the 49er guys who came here to actually support Alex Smith, are the ones that are mostly in the RED BAR, while the true trolls and babies, are the ones that get green repped.

There is a lot wrong with that imo.

You have a lot to learn about this place...

Mav
09-06-2013, 10:37 AM
You have a lot to learn about this place...

nah, im well versed on how the CP runs lol.

It doesn't mean that I cant state the obvious.

Sandy Vagina
09-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Actually, I think Patton might be a very good WR. I think 2012 the WRs were upgraded from 2011...and 2013 is better still. Especially when Crabtree and Manningham are back.

But this is a little bit off topic and has more to do with what Kaep will deal with this year than Alex being good or bad.

I do find it amusing that the haters still have the need to vent their hate by coming here to continue the crusade...and that those Chief fans who are unhappy about Alex coming to the Chiefs are quicker to accept them because of a similar message on a single player than those of us who are rooting for Alex to do well...which obviously means we're rooting for the Chiefs to have a good season.

Very much agree on the impression Patton is making... though, clearly very early.

Had to blow up the latter part... pure gold! :thumb:

LowExpectations
09-06-2013, 01:06 PM

Is it "in your blood" to have 600+ posts on a rival teams message board?

Get a grip, old fart. None of us hate Alex Smith the man. We hate his ball-licking fans like you who made every excuse in the book for him, while at the same time bashing other 49er players.

Btw, how did you like Crabtree "bending you over last season and reaming you out"? Because last year Crabtree had a better season than Alex ever will as a QB.

You're a tool.

AliceSmith
09-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Is it "in your blood" to have 600+ posts on a rival teams message board?

Get a grip, old fart. None of us hate Alex Smith the man. We hate his ball-licking fans like you who made every excuse in the book for him, while at the same time bashing other 49er players.

Btw, how did you like Crabtree "bending you over last season and reaming you out"? Because last year Crabtree had a better season than Alex ever will as a QB.

You're a tool.

ROFL

Alice Smith fans remind me of Tebow fans.

It's amazing how such untalented QBs have such a devoted, delusional fan-base.

LowExpectations
09-06-2013, 02:43 PM
ROFL

Alice Smith fans remind me of Tebow fans.

It's amazing how such untalented QBs have such a devoted, delusional fan-base.

With Tebow though he had the whole college career and religion thing going. So you kind of get it.

Awex? Dude was a fuckin bum for 8 straight years and we payed him over 40 million to suck ass. I really don't get it.

Why doesn't David Carr or Tim Couch have a raging fanbase like this? Cause you know, David Carr led teh leaguezzz in completion percentage once. OMG, the texans ruined him with all those sacks.

Shit is laughable.

ViperVisor
09-06-2013, 03:12 PM
Anonymous alternate troll accounts lecturing people.

THAT is laughable.

Sorter
09-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Anonymous alternate troll accounts lecturing people.

THAT is laughable.

Isn't that what every single 49ers fan here is?

Lecturing about how wonderful Alex Smith is or lecturing about how terrible he is? I suppose Maverick doesn't count, considering his anonymity is pretty much ruined.

ViperVisor
09-06-2013, 04:12 PM

Lecturing about how wonderful Alex Smith is or lecturing about how terrible he is? I suppose Maverick doesn't count, considering his anonymity is pretty much ruined.

There is no difference between those who often lack facts but use invective and the people who try and use information?

The same people who said Smith sucked and couldn't ever accomplish X, Y, Z in the past are still around.

They have no credibility. They don't care if the segment of reasoned people online detest them.
They are only going to be stubborn and stick to their guns.

Their feelings are based in ignorance but they could be right by chance.

I was based in facts but I could of been wrong.

I don't know the base expectations of the fanbase or know enough about the team so my thoughts on what will happen this season would be too much of a guess.

I'm interested to see how it plays out. We'll see.

Sandy Vagina
09-06-2013, 04:36 PM

I never said the dude was wonderful, elite, etc.

I said he is an efficient and good QB, and I think KC will eventually appreciate having him.

Somehow that seems to elicit "**** you, Alex-lover! GTFO, you troll!"

Guess that's how yall roll here at CP.. and I say to that? Ooookay... I can take it, or I'd just pawnmower. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-06-2013, 04:38 PM
If he can't beat Denver, it was useless to acquire him.

Sorter
09-06-2013, 04:43 PM
I never said the dude was wonderful, elite, etc.

I said he is an efficient and good QB, and I think KC will eventually appreciate having him.

Somehow that seems to elicit "**** you, Alex-lover! GTFO, you troll!"

Guess that's how yall roll here at CP.. and I say to that? Ooookay... I can take it, or I'd just pawnmower. :)

I really don't want to go digging, but I do recall several 49ers fans stating that we were lucky to have him.

Furthermore, I don't care which side of the argument you support. I'm primarily sick of 2-8 49ers fans hijacking threads. It's beyond annoying.

ViperVisor
09-06-2013, 04:55 PM
I really don't want to go digging, but I do recall several 49ers fans stating that we were lucky to have him.

Furthermore, I don't care which side of the argument you support. I'm primarily sick of 2-8 49ers fans hijacking threads. It's beyond annoying.

Very few posts are unsolicited hyping of Smith.

It is typically the ignorant haters say something and if I have some information or perspective on it I might reply to it.

Sorter
09-06-2013, 05:16 PM
Very few posts are unsolicited hyping of Smith.

It is typically the ignorant haters say something and if I have some information or perspective on it I might reply to it.

While this number is down now, you might have missed a solid 3 month period.

Sorter
09-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Again, I don't give a fuck which side of the argument you support. The fact that there are likely 8 or more accounts with Alex Smith or some variant as the username and the majority of them are 49ers fans, who consistently hijack threads to talk about 49ers things is incredibly annoying to me.

Jakemall
09-06-2013, 05:34 PM

I'm using the same screen name here as I do on the 9er site. Mac's name is similar to his also. Only the haters have changed their names so that we can't identify them.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Again, I don't give a fuck which side of the argument you support. The fact that there are likely 8 or more accounts with Alex Smith or some variant as the username and the majority of them are 49ers fans, who consistently hijack threads to talk about 49ers things is incredibly annoying to me.

"The Patriot Way: You truly thought it was the worst thing possible in the universe, until"...

Alex Smiff
09-06-2013, 06:13 PM
With Tebow though he had the whole college career and religion thing going. So you kind of get it.

Awex? Dude was a ****in bum for 8 straight years and we payed him over 40 million to suck ass. I really don't get it.

Why doesn't David Carr or Tim Couch have a raging fanbase like this? Cause you know, David Carr led teh leaguezzz in completion percentage once. OMG, the texans ruined him with all those sacks.

Shit is laughable.

Alex is a good looking guy. I figure there's some sort of attraction there..and the fact that he looks like the prototypical good ole American boy. Kaep is the thug that you fear your daughter brings home.

Jakemall
09-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Alex is a good looking guy. I figure there's some sort of attraction there..and the fact that he looks like the prototypical good ole American boy. Kaep is the thug that you fear your daughter brings home.

Kaep is college educated, making good money and about to be very rich.

Please explain this to me, because unless you're a bigot, I don't get it.

Setsuna
09-06-2013, 11:08 PM
My ignore feature can't handle this influx of vermin. Also this thread is now the unofficial official Niner infestation thread. Lock them in here!

LowExpectations
09-07-2013, 12:22 AM
There is no difference between those who often lack facts but use invective and the people who try and use information?

The same people who said Smith sucked and couldn't ever accomplish X, Y, Z in the past are still around.

They have no credibility. They don't care if the segment of reasoned people online detest them.
They are only going to be stubborn and stick to their guns.

Their feelings are based in ignorance but they could be right by chance.

I was based in facts but I could of been wrong.

I don't know the base expectations of the fanbase or know enough about the team so my thoughts on what will happen this season would be too much of a guess.

I'm interested to see how it plays out. We'll see.

We don't have credibility? You are the type of guy that has blamed everyone else for his offensive shortcomings. Fuckin' laughable, guy.

LowExpectations
09-07-2013, 12:24 AM

I see it as most of them have no life and are forced to resort to living their life vicariously through him. Old Fart is a prime example of this.

Mav
09-07-2013, 01:18 AM
I see it as most of them have no life and are forced to resort to living their life vicariously through him. Old Fart is a prime example of this.

Wut? You have absolutely NO reason to be here. Yet you call out other people who actually LIKE Alex Smith for being here?

And WE have no life?

:thumb:

LowExpectations
09-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Wut? You have absolutely NO reason to be here. Yet you call out other people who actually LIKE Alex Smith for being here?

And WE have no life?

Don't you have a COD video to upload soon?

Mav
09-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Don't you have a COD video to upload soon?

Meh. I readily admit I have a lot of hobbies, including playing Madden, Cod, and talking on a forum. I for damn sure wouldn't call someone else a loser, or having no life for being on one.

But you did. Don't get angry now pumpkin. just because your post made absolutely NO sense what so ever because of all the people who shouldn't be posting here, people who hate alex smith, are definitely on that list.

LowExpectations
09-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Meh. I readily admit I have a lot of hobbies, including playing Madden, Cod, and talking on a forum. I for damn sure wouldn't call someone else a loser, or having no life for being on one.

But you did. Don't get angry now pumpkin. just because your post made absolutely NO sense what so ever because of all the people who shouldn't be posting here, people who hate alex smith, are definitely on that list.

I didn't say they have no life for posting on a forum. I said it seems they have no life for having such an unhealthy fascination with a single player.

I found this board by mistake, and saw the same old tired excuses getting posted. Turns out this board is kind of funny elsewhere, and there's no excessive moderation like you get at that shithole webzone.

Smith could prove me wrong this season and throw for 4500 yards, 30 TD's and win the MVP. I'd be surprised but it really wouldn't affect me. With these clowns though, that type of season would give them immense pleasure, and vice versa with a bad season making them very angry.

There's no other reason for why they're here. Do we have 49er fans on a Philly forum because Isaac Sopoaga went there? Where's the 9er fans on the TB forum for Dashon Goldson? It is what it is.

Mav
09-07-2013, 01:43 AM
I didn't say they have no life for posting on a forum. I said it seems they have no life for having such an unhealthy fascination with a single player.

I found this board by mistake, and saw the same old tired excuses getting posted. Turns out this board is kind of funny elsewhere, and there's no excessive moderation like you get at that shithole webzone.

Smith could prove me wrong this season and throw for 4500 yards, 30 TD's and win the MVP. I'd be surprised but it really wouldn't affect me. With these clowns though, that type of season would give them immense pleasure, and vice versa with a bad season making them very angry.

There's no other reason for why they're here. Do we have 49er fans on a Philly forum because Isaac Sopoaga went there? Where's the 9er fans on the TB forum for Dashon Goldson? It is what it is.

I get that. But Alex is a special case don't you think? I mean, the polarizing figure that he is. Either people hate him, or love him. There really isn't an inbetween.

For instance. I know people who really hate Brandon Weeden. I know some that like him. Im meh on him either way. If he plays well, cool, if he bombs, no big deal, lets get another qb. But the Alex Smith story is a cool story. Guy drafted first who shouldn't of been, shit for 6 years in a shit organization but some how managed to stay in the league, then Jim comes along, and he finds enough success to fetch two second rounders.

On top of that, hes a stand up guy, and proven to be a roach. You cant kill the guy. And if you are a true 49er fan, you will never forget that Saints game. No matter how shit you think Alex Smith is, that game will always be the shining moment of his career, and in a lot of 49er fans hearts.

Oh, and your numbers, if he puts those up, ill eat a dirty sock.

hahahahha

ViperVisor
09-07-2013, 02:51 AM
We don't have credibility? You are the type of guy that has blamed everyone else for his offensive shortcomings. ****in' laughable, guy. Well, this post certainly is oozing with credibility.

Was I not proven right?

His production got better. Either Smith improved, the team improved, or it was a combination of both.

Explain 2004

Peyton Manning 2003
Avg 7.5 yards per pass
1 INT every 57 passes
1 TD every 19.5 passes

Peyton Manning 2004
Avg 9.2 yards per pass
1 INT every 50 passes
1 TD every 10 passes

Peyton Manning 2005
Avg 7.5 yards per pass
1 INT every 45 passes
1 TD every 16 passes

Was he using cheat codes that year? Or do the circumstances around a QB matter?

opposition
09-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Fucking idiot...

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 11:47 AM
lol @ you bumping this after 14 minutes of the season

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Did anyone think Alex and the Chiefs wouldn't beat up on possibly the worst team in the league? Put the pom poms down.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 11:51 AM
lol @ you bumping this after 14 minutes of the season

Alex Smith making Haters look bad today ROFL

It's going to be a looooooooooong season for the Whiners ROFL

opposition
09-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Been saying this is what you'll get all off season. Not just 14 minutes. But your knowledge and true fansmanship are spectacular. Way to root for your QB!

Monolith
09-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Did anyone think Alex and the Chiefs wouldn't beat up on possibly the worst team in the league? Put the pom poms down.

Keep it up, it's going to be a loooooooooooooooong season for delusional Haters and Whiners ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 11:56 AM
Team looks crappy on third down.

opposition
09-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Team looks crappy on third down.

And you may get that, but can you honestly look at Alex and say he can, will and always suck?

Not sitting here claiming the guy is a Elite talent but he's not a bad Qb to say the least. He's going to win you some games.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 12:02 PM
And you may get that, but can you honestly look at Alex and say he can, will and always suck?

Not sitting here claiming the guy is a Elite talent but he's not a bad Qb to say the least. He's going to win you some games.

Yeah, 7 or 8. Here's #1 today! w00t!

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 12:04 PM
Keep it up, it's going to be a loooooooooooooooong season for delusional Haters and Whiners ROFL

The AFC has been put on notice!

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 12:08 PM

Honestly, Alex is a competent QB, he's just very limited and has acquired these delusional fanboys who think he's an elite player. That's the problem. The guy completes 7 passes against a terrible team and you have his fanboys acting like he had a Manning type game.

I don't think Alex sucks, I he's a 17-20th ranked starter IMO.

Carlota69
09-08-2013, 12:11 PM
Honestly, Alex is a competent QB, he's just very limited and has acquired these delusional fanboys who think he's an elite player. That's the problem. The guy completes 7 passes against a terrible team and you have his fanboys acting like he had a Manning type game.

I don't think he's Manning, but if we get this every week, we got a shot at winning.
Yes,w ere paying Jax, but the first step to a winning season, is to beat up on bad teams. We are doing just that!!!:clap:

GoChargers
09-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Honestly, Alex is a competent QB

"Competent" is a polite way of putting it. Really, he's mediocre. And yes, his devoted fanbase is weird and delusional.

Bearcat
09-08-2013, 12:16 PM

Yeah, this is Cassel's line against the Jags in 2010...

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
M. Cassel 13/18 193 10.7 2 0 1-3 93.2 144.0

...and he had a 300 yard game against the Titans. It's not like we haven't seen a mediocre QB do well against a terrible team before. I think I'll give him a few more games.

JF08
09-08-2013, 12:20 PM
"Competent" is a polite way of putting it. Really, he's mediocre. And yes, his devoted fanbase is weird and delusional.

No "mediocre" QB has had the type of success that Smith has had. What is weird and delusional is the amount and level of desire to hate on one player. Regardless of what he does, good or bad, the haters try to tear him down. There are people following him on to message boards of teams they don't even like just to tear him down. You know your life must really suck if you try that hard to make someone else look bad.

And before I hear "well you're a Niners fan and on a Chiefs MB," yeah, no shit. I actually LIKE Smith and want to see him do well. Nothing wrong with wanting to follow a player to his new team to cheer him on. But to follow a player to his new team to continue to bash him - you have serious mental issues.

Contrarian
09-08-2013, 12:23 PM
GoChiefs is officially a stupid dick

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 12:23 PM
I don't think he's Manning, but if we get this every week, we got a shot at winning.
Yes,w ere paying Jax, but the first step to a winning season, is to beat up on bad teams. We are doing just that!!!:clap:

I just don't think this performance is something to get excited about. Jax was favored and I had the Chiefs winning by a large margin. What I'm seeing today is not shocking.

Still, I understand even with Cassel, you guys were still stinking against bad teams so today's performance is something to be happy about.

Just don't want you guys to get too ahead of yourselves.

GoChargers
09-08-2013, 12:25 PM
No "mediocre" QB has had the type of success that Smith has had.

Hey dumbfuck, mediocre QB's like Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson have had more success than Alice Smiff.

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Yeah, this is Cassel's line against the Jags in 2010...

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
M. Cassel 13/18 193 10.7 2 0 1-3 93.2 144.0

...and he had a 300 yard game against the Titans. It's not like we haven't seen a mediocre QB do well against a terrible team before. I think I'll give him a few more games.

Yes. The Jags are terrible. This isn't the game to brag about.

bevischief
09-08-2013, 12:29 PM
2Cuk duck

JF08
09-08-2013, 12:31 PM
Hey dumb****, mediocre QB's like Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson have had more success than Alice Smiff.

Statistically, no, they have not.

Bearcat
09-08-2013, 12:31 PM
No "mediocre" QB has had the type of success that Smith has had.

What success? The one playoff win?

One is Matt Cassel in 2010 and the other is Alex Smith in 2011...

CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
262 450 58.2 3,116 6.92 27 75 7 2 49.6 93.0
273 445 61.3 3,144 7.07 17 56 5 5 47.3 90.7

And one is Cassel's career stats and the other is Smith...

GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
78 1,203 2,044 58.9 13,495 6.60 82 76 57 24 -- 80.4
80 1,290 2,177 59.3 14,280 6.56 81 75 63 36 -- 79.1

I don't hate Smith, but I hated the thought of another retread QB, and I'm certainly not going to get excited over a few good games last year with a SB caliber team (see Cassel) or an efficient game versus a terrible Jaguars team.

JF08
09-08-2013, 12:36 PM
What success? The one playoff win?

One is Matt Cassel in 2010 and the other is Alex Smith in 2011...

CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
262 450 58.2 3,116 6.92 27 75 7 2 49.6 93.0
273 445 61.3 3,144 7.07 17 56 5 5 47.3 90.7

And one is Cassel's career stats and the other is Smith...

GP CMP ATT CMP% YDS AVG TD LNG INT FUM QBR RAT
78 1,203 2,044 58.9 13,495 6.60 82 76 57 24 -- 80.4
80 1,290 2,177 59.3 14,280 6.56 81 75 63 36 -- 79.1

I don't hate Smith, but I hated the thought of another retread QB, and I'm certainly not going to get excited over a few good games last year with a SB caliber team (see Cassel) or an efficient game versus a terrible Jaguars team.

There are certain types of people who always see the glass half empty, people who will never be willing to live with hope or optimism. I understand, I just feel sorry for people like that. It sucks that the Chiefs are about to have a good year with a solid, young, up-and-coming QB and people like you are going to miss the ride because you'd rather be a negative nancy. Have fun with that.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 12:37 PM
GoChiefs is officially a stupid dick

Because we beat the Jags and Alex has been dinking and dunking all day? ROFL

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2013, 12:38 PM
It sucks that the Chiefs are about to have a good year with a solid, young, up-and-coming QB and people like you are going to miss the ride because you'd rather be a negative nancy. Have fun with that.

Alex Smith isn't a young, up and coming QB you fucking retard.

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 12:38 PM
No "mediocre" QB has had the type of success that Smith has had. What is weird and delusional is the amount and level of desire to hate on one player. Regardless of what he does, good or bad, the haters try to tear him down. There are people following him on to message boards of teams they don't even like just to tear him down. You know your life must really suck if you try that hard to make someone else look bad.

And before I hear "well you're a Niners fan and on a Chiefs MB," yeah, no shit. I actually LIKE Smith and want to see him do well. Nothing wrong with wanting to follow a player to his new team to cheer him on. But to follow a player to his new team to continue to bash him - you have serious mental issues.

What success has he had in his 8-9 year career?

Monolith
09-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Because we beat the Jags and Alex has been dinking and dunking all day? ROFL

You sound like a Forty Whiner or a Jag homer ROFL

Ace Gunner
Alex Smith isn't a young, up and coming QB you ****ing retard.

I like when you go full butthurt

Hammock Parties
12/19 for 92 yards.

QB PROBLEMS SOLVED

JF08
09-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Alex Smith isn't a young, up and coming QB you ****ing retard.

He's under 30 and has improved every year he's been in the league. But have fun with your half empty glass.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 12:43 PM
What success has he had in his 8-9 year career?

Another doofus that sounds like either a Forty Whiner or Jag Homer...

Please crawl back to the hole you came out of it, this is a Chief fans site not a place for you to whine.

JF08
09-08-2013, 12:44 PM
12/19 for 92 yards.

QB PROBLEMS SOLVED

Are you even a Chiefs fan? Do you watch the games? Anyone who knows anything about football should be thrilled about what they saw in the first half from Smith and the Chiefs. Anyone complaining is just a whiny b**ch looking to incite.

Monolith
12/19 for 92 yards.

QB PROBLEMS SOLVED

Forty Whiner or Jag Homer, take your pick :shake:

Alex Smiff

It's amazing how 1 1/2 seasons of OK play wipes out 6 seasons of trash.

Not only have Johnson and Dilfer won Super Bowls but they have gone to the pro bowl as well. What has Alex done? Get off his dick and let him garner some kind of acclaim first before propping him up over everyone.

Bearcat
09-08-2013, 12:45 PM
There are certain types of people who always see the glass half empty, people who will never be willing to live with hope or optimism. I understand, I just feel sorry for people like that. It sucks that the Chiefs are about to have a good year with a solid, young, up-and-coming QB and people like you are going to miss the ride because you'd rather be a negative nancy. Have fun with that.

Good job ignoring the actual stats. Give me some reasons why Smith will be an above average QB that you couldn't have said about Matt Cassel in 2010.

And yes, you know me so well now, after my two posts in this thread. I bought tickets to several games in 2011, even after the Chiefs didn't do much more than beat up on shitty teams before getting their asses handed to them in the playoffs. After sitting through maybe the worst home opener in franchise history and what would end up being something like 90-10 over their first two losses, the other tickets went on Stubhub.

So, please tell me how this is different than 2010, because after years and years of getting my hopes up, regardless of any warning signs, yeah, I'm pretty damn apathetic these days.

Hammock Parties
Are you even a Chiefs fan? Do you watch the games? Anyone who knows anything about football should be thrilled about what they saw in the first half from Smith and the Chiefs. Anyone complaining is just a whiny b**ch looking to incite.

I'm not thrilled. I expected us to beat the worst team in the league.

More impressed with the defense than anything. Alex has been decent, but nothing that makes me think he's the man.

ChiefsCountry
Saying Alex Smith is a young and up comer is like saying Tamba Hali or Dwayne Bowe are young and up and comer. Its fucking stupid. He has been a starter in the league for 8 years. He should be kicking ass. He isn't some fucking rookie.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 12:46 PM

He's not obviously. :shake:

He's a Forty Whining troll that is here to clown and troll if Alex Smith fails, but since Alex Smith is doing even better than ever now he has the full support of KC, he has nothing better to do but to whine more ROFL

DeezNutz
09-08-2013, 12:47 PM
As a team, the Chiefs have looked very solid today. Would like to see the offense stretch the field, though, and Charles doesn't need 90% of all touches.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 12:47 PM
12/19 for 92 yards is better than ever?

LMAO

People will stroke off any doof that completes more than 60 percent of his passes for this franchise.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Saying Alex Smith is a young and up comer is like saying Tamba Hali or Dwayne Bowe are young and up and comer. Its ****ing stupid. He has been a starter in the league for 8 years. He should be kicking ass. He isn't some ****ing rookie.

Don't take the idiot seriously, trolls will be trolls.

Alex Smith is at his PRIME in age, experience and confidence. Now that Alex has the full support of Reid and the coaching staff and KC FO, and a good team he will be better than ever. He might even make the Pro-bowl, that would really make Jim Harb look bad ROFL

Monolith
09-08-2013, 12:49 PM

LMAO

People will stroke off any doof that completes more than 60 percent of his passes for this franchise.

Someone is MAD on a Chiefs forum, when the Chiefs are finally winning ROFL

Must be a Forty Whiner or Jag Homer ROFL

jd1020
09-08-2013, 12:50 PM

LMAO

Hey now... The Chiefs are up 21-2, compliments to 2 20 yard TD drives with Alex Smith at the helm against the very stout Jaguars! This kid is legit and is going to lead this team to their first SB in 44 years.

JF08
09-08-2013, 12:50 PM
Good job ignoring the actual stats. Give me some reasons why Smith will be an above average QB that you couldn't have said about Matt Cassel in 2010.

And yes, you know me so well now, after my two posts in this thread. I bought tickets to several games in 2011, even after the Chiefs didn't do much more than beat up on shitty teams before getting their asses handed to them in the playoffs. After sitting through maybe the worst home opener in franchise history and what would end up being something like 90-10 over their first two losses, the other tickets went on Stubhub.

So, please tell me how this is different than 2010, because after years and years of getting my hopes up, regardless of any warning signs, yeah, I'm pretty damn apathetic these days.

I'm watching the game, I don't have time to break down stats for you, but they are there. Comparing Smith to Cassel is ludicrous, for a variety of reasons, but you guys know that.

It's 2013, and you have a talented QB paired with a great coach - THAT is how it's different than 2010. You also have a stacked defense with a lot of playmakers. Don't let these other negative a**holes bring you down.

Mav
09-08-2013, 12:51 PM
I'm not thrilled. I expected us to beat the worst team in the league.

More impressed with the defense than anything. Alex has been decent, but nothing that makes me think he's the man.

Gee. The defense is killing their offense, special teams is doing there job keeping the Jags on the short field. Alex Smith has been efficient and even threw two tds.

All things that I told you were going to happen.

7 more wins tool......7 MORE.

Planetman
09-08-2013, 12:53 PM

LMAO

You and your usual skewed stats. We had a short field twice. That makes it rather difficult to put up 200+ yard numbers, you shit stirring dipshit. Anyone with an ounce of gray matter can see your agenda. 4321

Alex Smith 4Ever
Alex Smith is a hero

Mav
Hey now... The Chiefs are up 21-2, compliments to 2 20 yard TD drives with Alex Smith at the helm against the very stout Jaguars! This kid is legit and is going to lead this team to their first SB in 44 years.

There it is. Let the excuses flow. But the Chiefs are DOMINATING RIGHT? That's what you guys wanted to see...

And like I said. The jags suck, the defense, blah blah blah.

Its going to continue all year. Ill be here to keep shoveling it in your faces......

Mav
09-08-2013, 12:55 PM
You and your usual skewed stats. We had a short field twice. That makes it rather difficult to put up 200+ yard numbers, you shit stirring dipshit. Anyone with an ounce of gray matter can see your agenda. 4321

He cant compliment Alex Smith. He spent all offseason killing the Chiefs, and the guy. he even put his stake on this forum up for grabs because he didn't know what he was TALKING about.

Clay is a bitter fool. He was so set on thinking that Alex Smith was Matt Cassel that he boxed himself in. And now he cant enjoy the games because it would make him look exactly what people tried to tell him he was.

WRONG.

jd1020
09-08-2013, 12:55 PM
There it is. Let the excuses flow. But the Chiefs are DOMINATING RIGHT? That's what you guys wanted to see...

And like I said. The jags suck, the defense, blah blah blah.

Its going to continue all year. Ill be here to keep shoveling it in your faces......

ROFL

Who the fuck expected this game to be competitive?

Pretty sure even the Alex Smith haters, including myself, penciled this POS game in as a guaranteed win.

Sannyasi
09-08-2013, 12:57 PM

LMAO

He hasn't had to throw the ball all over the field but he has had 100% red zone efficiency which is no small feat. I agree we've played very conservatively but that plan has made sense given the way the game has gone. You don't have to be excited by his play today but its unfair to discount him before seeing how he performs in a more competitive game.

tonyetony
09-08-2013, 12:57 PM

LMAO

Change your user name to GoJets before the mods do it for you.

JF08
09-08-2013, 12:59 PM
He cant compliment Alex Smith. He spent all offseason killing the Chiefs, and the guy. he even put his stake on this forum up for grabs because he didn't know what he was TALKING about.

Clay is a bitter fool. He was so set on thinking that Alex Smith was Matt Cassel that he boxed himself in. And now he cant enjoy the games because it would make him look exactly what people tried to tell him he was.

WRONG.

THIS. He's actually hoping for his team to lose and his QB to suck, just so he can say he's right. That's what happens to negative nancies.

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 01:01 PM
EJ Manuel is having a far superior performance carving up that Pats defense. Could of had him for free.

mcaj22
09-08-2013, 01:04 PM
Catapano owning Joeckel lol

Mav
09-08-2013, 01:04 PM
ROFL

Who the **** expected this game to be competitive?

Pretty sure even the Alex Smith haters, including myself, penciled this POS game in as a guaranteed win.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275786

Lots of chiefs fans. Considering the Chiefs record in Florida.
And the lack of faith you guys have in the organization as a whole.

Just one of the other excuses I said would come up.

Bad opponent, running game, defense, alex smith the game manager rescued.

How did you enjoy those two tds that alex smith threw? Especially that one to Hemmingway.

3rd read.

He really has shit his pants too today. No sacks taken.

Everything you guys said he was, I told you he wasn't. You didn't listen.

Keep up the excuses. They make me laugh.

Mav
09-08-2013, 01:05 PM
EJ Manuel is having a far superior performance carving up that Pats defense. Could of had him for free.

a terrible pats d.

Whoopie.

Eric Fisher has also played really well today as well.

Not sure what your point is.

Please stick around during the niners packers game.

jd1020
09-08-2013, 01:06 PM
Are you really bragging about a couple of fucking 3 yard TD passes?

Mav
09-08-2013, 01:07 PM
Are you really bragging about a couple of ****ing 3 yard TD passes?

I td per game. That was another one of your guys mantra.

Who cares how far they were.

Matter of fact, in the REDZONE, its harder to convert.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 01:08 PM

You MAD Forty Whiner? ROFL

Crawl back to your KaperNOOB Jocks ROFL

King_Chief_Fan
09-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Bowe!

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 01:11 PM
5 drops from KC so far? < sigh >

Bump
09-08-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm happy with Alex Smith thus far. He's such a big improvement over Cassel that if may appear more impressive than it is. But he's keeping the D off the field at least and that's going to be huge. I hope to be eating some crow myself. But it is only the Jags, we'll see when we start playing better teams.

Bearcat
09-08-2013, 01:13 PM

How did you enjoy those two tds that alex smith threw? Especially that one to Hemmingway.

3rd read.

Why do you care? I get why a fan of Alex Smith would want everyone else to see his perceived greatness, but to think Chiefs fans would love him after we went through the same fucking thing a few years ago and have gone through retread after retread, and then get so defensive when we don't love him before he's ever taken a snap is just absurd. And to think we would change our mind after one game against the worst team in the NFL, after we've seen that in recent seasons, too, is just as absurd.

I know there has to be at least some level of trolling going on here, or at least I hope so, because the alternative is just too mind numbing to accept.

Planetman
09-08-2013, 01:13 PM

YES AND IT'S ALL SMITH'S FAULT! / Clayton

Jakemall
09-08-2013, 01:14 PM

Fasano dipped his hands in oil.

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Why do you care? I get why a fan of Alex Smith would want everyone else to see his perceived greatness

No one is saying Alex is great... but he's good.

New World Order
09-08-2013, 01:16 PM

3rd read.

He's had one actual drive. The other 2 scores were "drives" started from the opposing team's 20 yard line that were set up by the INT by Flowers and the return by Mccluster.

The other possessions have ended up in punts.

Be realistic.

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 01:16 PM
Fasano dipped his hands in oil.

LOL! Hey, you watching?

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 01:17 PM
He's had one actual drive. The other 2 scores were "drives" started from the opposing team's 20 yard line that were set up by the INT by Flowers and the return by Mccluster.

Be realistic.

guess Alex will have to apologize and be punished for McCluster and the D getting him a shorter field once again? :shake:

burt
09-08-2013, 01:17 PM
You can ink me in as a fan of Smith......but I figured that was evident.....

Bearcat
09-08-2013, 01:19 PM
guess Alex will have to apologize and be punished for McCluster and the D getting him a shorter field once again? :shake:

Or, maybe we tip our cap, but not anoint him quite yet? :shrug:

New World Order
09-08-2013, 01:20 PM

Of course not, but we have not seen much from the offense, especially against a scrub defense.

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Or, maybe we tip our cap, but not anoint him quite yet? :shrug:

maybe I missed it. What has he been anointed as?

GoChargers
09-08-2013, 01:24 PM
Brad Johnson's career shits on Alice's.

GoChargers
09-08-2013, 01:28 PM
a terrible pats d.

Whoopie.

And yet, here you are, bragging about Alice beating the pathetic Jaguars.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 01:30 PM
19/30 for 147 yards. LMAO

Yep, I was definitely wrong.

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 01:31 PM
And yet, here you are, bragging about Alice beating the pathetic Jaguars.

folks should feel free to brag about the Chiefs beat anyone, after what they have been through...

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 01:32 PM
19/30 for 147 yards. LMAO

Yep, I was definitely wrong.

you should take the Chiefs out of your username.

LOL !!!! easy INT for the dagger!

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Alex will get credit for Tamba Ali's pick 6

Bearcat
09-08-2013, 01:35 PM
maybe I missed it. What has he been anointed as?

Comparisons to Matt Cassel are absurd (even though the stats are eerily similar), "no mediocre QB has ever had the kind of success as Smith" (a playoff win? Tim Tebow has one of those), Chiefs fans who aren't sold on Smith are apparently just idiot haters..... you would think the Chiefs signed Peyton Manning and you were all Colts fans trying to sell him.

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 01:36 PM

I've never seen a pack of fans so fixated on drops as I have with Smith fans. It's a part of the game ,get over it.

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2013, 01:38 PM
It would be nice to have seen the offense put together a real nice long drive for a touchdown or some points. Love the ass kicking we did when we started in the redzone though.

Mav

Be realistic.

How is that Alex Smiths fault where the drive starts?

Alex Smiff
Comparisons to Matt Cassel are absurd (even though the stats are eerily similar), "no mediocre QB has ever had the kind of success as Smith" (a playoff win? Tim Tebow has one of those), Chiefs fans who aren't sold on Smith are apparently just idiot haters..... you would think the Chiefs signed Peyton Manning and you were all Colts fans trying to sell him.

You're talking to the biggest Smith homer on the planet. He doesn't care about the 9ers or the Chiefs. Just, Smith. It's a terribly unhealthy obsession.

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 01:42 PM
You're talking to the biggest Smith homer on the planet. He doesn't care about the 9ers or the Chiefs. Just, Smith. It's a terribly unhealthy obsession.

ridiculous liar ... :rolleyes:

AliceSmith
09-08-2013, 02:02 PM
ridiculous liar ... :rolleyes:

How deep has Alice Smith's pale white cock been shoved down your throat?

AliceSmith
09-08-2013, 02:03 PM
5.1 yards per attempt against the worst team in the league.

Can you say CAPTAIN CHECKDOWN?!

5.1 YPA is not going to do it against the Broncos.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 02:08 PM
How deep has Alice Smith's pale white cock been shoved down your throat?

Report this Forty Whiner thx

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Gabbert might be worse than Tebow.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 02:09 PM

KaperNOOB FAIL the SB ROFL

Monolith
09-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Gabbert might be worse than Tebow.

Same coaching staff and team as 49ers when Alex Smith was drafted.

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 02:10 PM

It's called "Ball Control"!

Monolith
09-08-2013, 02:11 PM
It's called "Ball Control"!

1-0 Alex Smith Made the Whiners Cry Again ROFL

GordonGekko
09-08-2013, 02:12 PM

Smith looked ok today, but it was against the worst team in the league. Jax is the worst team by a mile, too.

The defense just annihilated JAX, this win was on the defense.

5.1 YPA is unacceptable.

Bowe had 30 yards on 4 rec.

A win is a win, but the passing game looks lame as ****.

JF08
09-08-2013, 02:15 PM

If you have cautious optimism, that's fine. My apologies for throwing you in the group that includes gochiefs.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 02:20 PM
If you have cautious optimism, that's fine. My apologies for throwing you in the group that includes gochiefs.

Let's face it, gochiefs is either a Forty Whiner or Jag Homer ROFL

themanwithnoname
09-08-2013, 03:05 PM
Let's face it, gochiefs is either a Forty Whiner or Jag Homer ROFL

Yeah, because he's been posting here for years and was a huge Chiefs homer for a while. But yeah, some 49er or Jag fan has 150,000 posts on a Chiefs message board.

You guys really don't do much to disprove people's opinions that you're braindead fucking idiots.

Er, going and looking at your posts in this thread alone I don't know why I'm even bothering replying. Wow, you seriously might be the dumbest fucking idiot I've ever seen posting on here.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:09 PM
Just looked at the play by play.

Alex converted 4 third downs in 13 opportunities.

He is who we thought he was.

24 and 21-yard TD drives are fool's gold.

On our 60-yard drive he did precious little to move the offense.

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 03:11 PM
Just looked at the play by play.

Alex converted 4 third downs in 13 opportunities.

He is who we thought he was.

24 and 21-yard TD drives are fool's gold.

ROFL ... so ass hurt over an easy road victory to open the season? Chiefs fan?

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:12 PM
ROFL ... so ass hurt over an easy road victory to open the season? Chiefs fan?

Just want people to have some perspective.

Cassel could have won this game, too.

O.city
09-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Are we going to talk about Alex smiths struggles in the red zone?

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Are we going to talk about Alex smiths struggles in the red zone?

I give more credit to the receivers.

Avery broke a tackle and Hemingway made a spectacular catch.

R8RFAN
09-08-2013, 03:15 PM
Looks like Cassel numbers to me...

173 yards = Cassel

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 03:18 PM

ROFL ... awesome!

Monolith
09-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Capt KaperNOOB got ROCKED ROFL!!!

BlackHelicopters
09-08-2013, 03:21 PM
JAX sucks. We won't play them every week. Sad.

Rausch
09-08-2013, 03:22 PM

:rolleyes:

ShowtimeSBMVP
09-08-2013, 03:23 PM

You mean the WR did there job.

Easy 6
09-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Angry after an easy win :shake:

Alex Smiff
09-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Capt KaperNOOB got ROCKED ROFL!!!

He's already eclipsed Smith's performance and we're just midway through the 2nd quarter. ROFLROFL

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2013, 03:25 PM
Alex Smith is just a more athletic version of Steve DeBerg.

LOCOChief
09-08-2013, 03:28 PM

Maybe, but probably not, in my mind. It's not the same team with Cassel. See that's the stuff that completely eludes you.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Angry after an easy win :shake:

Whining Trolls got issues LOL!!!

Capt KaperNOOB got CloseLined ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Maybe, but probably not, in my mind. It's not the same team with Cassel. See that's the stuff that completely eludes you.

What is eluding every homer here today is that we just witnessed a very average QB performance.

BryanBusby
09-08-2013, 03:32 PM

Lets not get stupid here. Cassel would of had a couple incredibly stupid turnovers to give the Jagoffs life.

notorious
09-08-2013, 03:33 PM

Yep.

Smith does a nice job on Play Action. I was faked out on a few of them.

He just needs now is a pin jammed in his thumb.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:34 PM

I like this comparison.

okcchief
I dont know why people cant just be happy with the Chiefs being well coached and dominating a team they should dominate. Yes, Alex Smith has limits, but hes the best QB we've had since Green and Bray is waiting in the wings. Win games and I could care less what your stat line looks like.

LiveSteam
Casshole would have looked just like Gabert & I would have turned it off with 10 minutes still left in the first quarter

notorious
09-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Casshole would have looked just like Gabert & I would have been picking up pieces of the remote with 10 minutes still left in the first quarter

fyp

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 03:36 PM
I dont know why people cant just be happy with the Chiefs being well coached and dominating a team they should dominate. Yes, Alex Smith has limits, but hes the best QB we've had since Green and Bray is waiting in the wings. Win games and I could care less what your stat line looks like.

I knew there were some grown ups here! :bravo:

FringeNC
09-08-2013, 03:37 PM
What is eluding every homer here today is that we just witnessed a very average QB performance.

Yep. Average. Average is a huge step up from Cassel, though. If we continue to get average QB play, we may very well make the playoffs.

notorious
09-08-2013, 03:38 PM
That was the most complete game the Chiefs have played in years.

tmax63
They went 3 for 3 in the red zone for touchdowns. Cassel could not have done that. Not a great game by AS but it ended with a 26 point win. I'll take it until the Chiefs get something better.

Easy 6
Win games and I could care less what your stat line looks like.

BINGO

Monolith

The ALEX SMITH Reign May Now Commence!!! ROFL

LiveSteam
09-08-2013, 03:39 PM
fyp

that to

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:39 PM
Lets not get stupid here. Cassel would of had a couple incredibly stupid turnovers to give the Jagoffs life.

Cassel went an entire year playing teams like Jacksonville and not turning it over.

Why? He received a lot of support from the team around him.

Just like Alex.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 03:40 PM
He's already eclipsed Smith's performance and we're just midway through the 2nd quarter. ROFLROFL

Someone needs to make a Gif and JPG of KaperNOOB getting CloserLine by Clay BigHead Matthews laying on his back looking like a dead camel jockey ROFL

tecumseh
09-08-2013, 03:40 PM
So if you applaud your quarterback after a good showing and a win because he didn't throw for 500 yards you're labelled a homer? Well, I have a hard on for homer.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:41 PM
They went 3 for 3 in the red zone for touchdowns. Cassel could not have done that.

He can, and did, in 2010.

Against the Jags.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=301024012

BryanBusby
09-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Cassel went an entire year playing teams like Jacksonville and not turning it over.

Just like Alex.
That's neat, but it's no longer 2010 and Weis' isn't around to mask his aroma of feces.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a Alex Smith lover. Fuck Cassel, though.

Monolith
09-08-2013, 03:42 PM
He can, and did, in 2010.

Against the Jags.

28-2 BlowOut You MAD?

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:44 PM
28-2 BlowOut You MAD?

No. Very glad we won. Impressed with our defense.

OrtonsPiercedTaint
09-08-2013, 03:44 PM
After 4-7 years of being fed day old dug Missouri clay with horse shit sauce. A fried baloney sandwich is yummy. I want another.

O.city
09-08-2013, 03:45 PM
So those 150 rushing yards you predicted for mjd really worked out

FringeNC
09-08-2013, 03:45 PM
Clay, stats-wise, compare Cassel's first few games for us in 2009 with Smith's today. How does Smith stack up?

Monolith
09-08-2013, 03:46 PM
No. Very glad we won. Impressed with our defense.

I'm sure you're in the minority.

The troll minority that whines over spill milk... ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:47 PM
So those 150 rushing yards you predicted for mjd really worked out

Pleasantly surprised by our defense.

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Clay, stats-wise, compare Cassel's first few games for us in 2009 with Smith's today. How does Smith stack up?

We lost to the Raiders at Arrowhead if I remember right. Cassel pussed out the week before against the Ravens.

notorious
09-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Alex Smith has more wins as a Chief then Brodie Croyle.

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Alex Smith has more wins as a Chief then Brodie Croyle.

Me and you combined have more wins than Brodie Croyle does as a Chief quarterback. :D

mikey23545
09-08-2013, 03:51 PM

Claynus is just a Knowmo with better Photoshop skills...

tonyetony
09-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Pleasantly surprised by our defense.

You always have the perfect troll douchebag response.........ya know why?

Monolith
09-08-2013, 03:57 PM
You always have the perfect troll douchebag response.........ya know why?

Cause he's a Alex Smith Troll.

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Cause he's a Alex Smith Troll.

Ironic.

Skyy God
09-08-2013, 03:58 PM
That was the most complete game the Chiefs have played in years.

Totally negated by the fact Alex Smith didn't throw for 300 yards.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 03:59 PM
Why are people so willing to praise mediocre QB play?

I don't think Alex completed one pass that traveled over 15 yards today.

Monolith
Alex Smith would have made a perfect throw to VD on that fail KaperNOOB pass ROFL

He's running out a lot like a scared chicken too ROFL

beach tribe
Smith played it right. No need to take any risks whatsover in that situation. Take what the D gives you.

NINE different recievers with a grab.

Sandy Vagina

Yeah Alex should have yelled at his defense and PR that they were taking yardage opportunities away from him. How could they be so selfish?

Monolith
09-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Ironic.

SUPERSONIC. That's Alex Smith. Heil TO THE MIGHTY ALEX :evil:

notorious
09-08-2013, 04:01 PM

The horror.

The horror.

;)

beach tribe
09-08-2013, 04:03 PM
SUPERSONIC. That's Alex Smith. Heil TO THE MIGHTY ALEX :evil:
Is this the smiley guy?
Go away.

Easy 6
09-08-2013, 04:03 PM
Smith played it right. No need to take any risks whatsover in that situation. Take what the D gives you.

NINE different recievers with a grab.

Exactly, theres absolutely no need to take risks or go long when you're dominating a team that way.

Great job of spreading it around.

He, wait for it... graded out perfectly.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 04:04 PM
What's interesting is that I had assumed Alex could at least hit that magical 6 YPA mark.

He's failing to even meet my low expectations.

notorious
09-08-2013, 04:05 PM
There are going to be a few games in which Smith needs to pull it together.

Today very, very average.

aturnis
09-08-2013, 04:09 PM

Cassel would have won this game, too.

Fixed it for ya.

tonyetony
09-08-2013, 04:10 PM
What's interesting is that I had assumed Alex could at least hit that magical 6 YPA mark.

Ok quit beating around the bush...I haven't even looked yet but that must have been the only category Geno came out on top..... Who's overall QB rating was better?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2013, 04:10 PM
There are some miserable fucks on this board

TEX
09-08-2013, 04:17 PM

He's 1-0 as a Chief Dipshit...

Sandy Vagina
09-08-2013, 04:18 PM
There are some miserable ****s on this board

yep... but it's entertaining after a win.. everything is. After a loss, it's just irritating. :popcorn:

R8RFAN
09-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Pryor had 329 total yards against a playoff caliber team on the road... Just saying

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2013, 04:26 PM
LPryor had 329 total yards against a playoff caliber team on the road... Just saying

R8RFAN
09-08-2013, 04:27 PM
L

Yup.....

Hammock Parties
09-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Pryor had 329 total yards against a playoff caliber team on the road... Just saying

Pryor looked better than I expected.

I really wish we had a young talented QB like that.

Eleazar
09-08-2013, 04:28 PM
Smith did everything he needed to do. Very few bad throws, took care of the football, couple of TD passes, no turnovers. The offense was effective for most of the day. We dominated the game throughout and won by 3+ TDs. What's not to like?

MotherfuckerJones
09-08-2013, 04:29 PM
Yup.....

Ya I know but we were killing the jags so, just don't fuck it up and throw picks. Well see next week

The Bad Guy
09-08-2013, 04:30 PM
That's not a playoff caliber defense. No how, no way.

ChiefsCountry
09-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Colts are a playoff team this year because of schedule - AFC West and playing the Jags and Titans twice will help them out a lot.

Brock
09-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Pryor looked better than I expected.

I really wish we had a young talented QB like that.

You are an embarrassment.

BryanBusby
09-08-2013, 04:37 PM

A 2-14 caliber Defense. Pryor is going to come back down to earth Week 3.

Easy 6
09-08-2013, 04:41 PM

Gotta admit, the guy played pretty well, he's apparently a damn good runner.

You guys just might have a player there.

R8RFAN
09-08-2013, 04:42 PM
A 2-14 caliber Defense. Pryor is going to come back down to earth Week 3.

Chiefs will be back to normal after next week

R8RFAN
09-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Gotta admit, the guy played pretty well, he's apparently a damn good runner.

You guys just might have a player there.

Considering Khalif Barnes had to play LT and the starting RT has been a Raider for a week , I think he did damn good... Only 1 sack. Dude has some afterburners

BryanBusby
09-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Yeah they will, but the Raiders will be right with them in the basement.

R8RFAN
09-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Yeah they will, but the Raiders will be right with them in the basement.

Probably so...

Mav
09-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Why do you care? I get why a fan of Alex Smith would want everyone else to see his perceived greatness, but to think Chiefs fans would love him after we went through the same ****ing thing a few years ago and have gone through retread after retread, and then get so defensive when we don't love him before he's ever taken a snap is just absurd. And to think we would change our mind after one game against the worst team in the NFL, after we've seen that in recent seasons, too, is just as absurd.

I know there has to be at least some level of trolling going on here, or at least I hope so, because the alternative is just too mind numbing to accept.

Why do you care why I care?

I like Alex Smith. There have been a shit ton of lies and bullshit spread over this forum since I have been here about him.

And almost to a T, I explained what he was, what he wasn't, what he would do, how the Chiefs defense would play, and about how the coaching would make a difference.

I never have said he was all world, or great. But people dissing him for his yardage?

The Chiefs had phenomenal field position all day long. Their defense didn't allow the Jags into their side of the field until the fourth quarter.

Alex Smith didn't have to do anything special, but he was super efficient, and made plays when they were there to be made......

Why don't you lecture Clay for continuing to spout his bullshit over and over.

Im just telling the truth.

Mav
09-08-2013, 04:58 PM

Just like Alex.

So in your stupid idiot perception, Alex Smith is being criticized because other players on his own team are making plays?

I agree, Alex Smith sucks because his defense destroyed the Jags today.

BigMeatballDave
09-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Colts are a playoff team this year because of schedule - AFC West and playing the Jags and Titans twice will help them out a lot.

The Titans beat Pittsburgh.

MotherfuckerJones
09-08-2013, 04:59 PM

Fuck yourself. Colts D is turrible

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2013, 05:05 PM
Pryor did what a true raider does....lose

Mav
09-08-2013, 05:05 PM
The Titans beat Pittsburgh.

pitts isn't a playoff team either.