PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Alex Smith did, does, and will always suck.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Marcellus
09-19-2013, 09:45 PM
You wont hear a peep out of any of the Smith nuthuggers except for that 1 pass to Avery on the clinching drive and 3-0.

Nevermind the fact they win by only 10 points on 5 turnovers because Alex couldn't do shit on offense.

The one pass to Avery for 141 yards? LMAO]

The one pass that got him to a season high 273 yards? LMAO

Mav
You wont hear a peep out of any of the Smith nuthuggers except for that 1 pass to Avery on the clinching drive and 3-0.

Nevermind the fact they win by only 10 points on 5 turnovers because Alex couldn't do shit on offense.

LOL. All Alex Smith. Not the oline? Nor the fact that the Chiefs didn't even TRY to run the ball?

On a short week, on the road no less.

Shakes head......way to throw in that last turnover too. Like it didn't end what was already decided.......

This 3-0 start must be killing you bitches.

-King-
3-0

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u1z00TQ91rc0sx1o1_400.gif
Fuck it!

Mav
Let's not forget without Berry's pick 6 and the Eagles missed field goal this game is tied.

The Chiefs didn't miss a FG?

Alex Smiff

Bowe has become a decoy.ROFL

Marcellus
09-19-2013, 09:46 PM
Let's not forget without Berry's pick 6 and the Eagles missed field goal this game is tied.

Awww we are 3-0 and your pussy hurts.

Too bad for you.

Red Gorilla
Three and ****in' O

jd1020
LOL. All Alex Smith. Not the oline? Nor the fact that the Chiefs didn't even TRY to run the ball?

On a short week, on the road no less.

Shakes head......way to throw in that last turnover too. Like it didn't end what was already decided.......

This 3-0 start must be killing you bitches.

It's not killing me at all because I can see through that record and see a team that isn't going to do shit when it counts, unlike you dumb motherfuckers swinging from this douchebags nuts.

This offense is fucking garbage and it begins and ends with the QB.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Houston...holy fuck!!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
He's shit.

Red Gorilla
SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

SCOREBOARD BITCHES

FUCK YES!!! LOLROFL

Marcellus
09-19-2013, 09:48 PM
I'M shit.

FYP

BigCatDaddy
The one pass to Avery for 141 yards? LMAO]

The one pass that got him to a season high 273 yards? LMAO

That was all YAC by Avery. If you want to hang your hat on something Alice did a great job on that 8 minute 4th quarter drive of moving the chains with a little help from Charles.

whoman69
This game shouldn't have been close. Vick and company played a horrible game. You have all the turnovers and 70 plays by the Chiefs offense. Yet the game was essentially still on the line late. He came through when needed but I could swear at times I was looking at Elvis Grbac out there or even Bill Kenney.

L.A. Chieffan
SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD BITCHES SCOREBOARD

cdcox
09-19-2013, 09:49 PM
I'm not a fan, but that 3rd down conversion on that 95 yard FG drive was impressive. Clutch play throwing into a tight window. Loved it.

Alex Smiff
Defense and special teams combined for 4 turnovers and people are bragging about their QB's 0TD performance. This won't end well.

BigCatDaddy
Houston...holy ****!!!

He's on pace for 40 sacks LMAO

notorious
I cussed Alex Smith for the entire 1st half, but the guy came through when it counted the most.

-King-
Say it with me.

Three

And

Oh

Marcellus
09-19-2013, 09:50 PM
That was all YAC by Avery. If you want to hang your hat on something Alice did a great job on that 8 minute 4th quarter drive of moving the chains with a little help from Charles.

Getting dizzy yet?

Mav
09-19-2013, 09:50 PM

The entire offense played like ABSOLUTE shit. They still didn't turn the ball over. They did enough to win, and Alex was NAILS in the second half.

Short week, winning on the road, taking care of the ball......

How anyone can complain, is beyond me.

Mav
09-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Hey all you whiny bitches. Watch the NFLN post game show. YOu should enjoy this.....

TLO
09-19-2013, 09:52 PM
I cussed Alex Smith for the entire 1st half, but the guy came through when it counted the most.

This!!

Pasta Little Brioni
Two big drives at the end of the game on the road after philly gained momentum cutting it to 7

opposition
Yeah, that and people from Utah in general. I think Utah is in the 49ers TV territory so the Utes were able to keep tabs on him. Lots of guys have probably been fanboys for over 10 years.

The entire offense played like ABSOLUTE shit. They still didn't turn the ball over. They did enough to win, and Alex was NAILS in the second half.

Pride, the only reason they are here is because of insecurities. They know they are wrong so they get all defensive.

Notice how they aren't even talking about the 3-0 start, tons of great things, but yet have no problem hating on the QB after a win? That's all they care about.

Iconic
09-19-2013, 09:53 PM
Awww we are 3-0 and your pussy hurts.

Too bad for you.

Yes, my pussy is just throbbing from all the 5 yard passes to Avery.

Namor40

So many whiny bitches.....they'd rather see the Chiefs lose than win with Alex Smith.

Brock

You apparently like watching shitshow offense.

Alex Smith 4Ever
09-19-2013, 09:54 PM
3-0

SPchief
09-19-2013, 09:56 PM
This is just awful broadcasting

Mav

LMAO........

No tight ends. The oline played like shit, Jamaal Charles averaged under 3.0 ypc in the first half.

In the end, Alex Smith had GREAT NUMBERS, was absolutely NAILS in the 4th quarter. McCluster fuck screwed the pooch so hard on that fumble, ,and Alex Stepped up like a FUCKING MAN and threw an absolute STRIKE to avery to keep that drive going.

And you want to dare step up to me TONIGHT?

Three and O...........

Short week too.

Ill eat any of you fake fucks alive this week. This was EASILY the type of game that turds like you said he COULDNT WIN, and he DID.

fuck off my nuts. You have NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT.

JF08
Pride, the only reason they are here is because of insecurities. They know they are wrong so they get all defensive.

Notice how they aren't even talking about the 3-0 start, tons of great things, but yet have no problem hating on the QB after a win? That's all they care about.

100% this. Or they are trolls. Only two options.

jd1020
09-19-2013, 09:57 PM

No one is complaining about being 3-0, something none of you 49er frauds understand.

We are being realistic that Alex Smith is a pos that's not going to lead this team to meaningful wins in the future.

He's a fucking stop gap and I hope this organization gets its head out of its ass and drafts a QB next year, instead of a lineman, to lead this team in the future.

However, I fear Clark is going to look at a packed Arrowhead and the increased cash flow and force an extension on Alex, because after all... everyone reports to him now.

Tiger's Fan
09-19-2013, 09:58 PM
I'll give Alex HUGE credit for that drive after McClusterfuck. I frankly didn't have faith that he could manage that drive the way he did, and I was totally wrong.

That said, it should have never come down to that. Between the bad play calling and the poor QB play, that game was there to be had for the Eagles halfway through the 4th against a terrible defense.

It appears we'll be relying heavily on our defense and special teams all season long. Although it's nice that we seem to have those things, I sure as fuck would love to have a franchise QB someday to go out there and win some games for us. Hopefully Bray might be the answer to that far away dream.

Whosurdaddy
09-19-2013, 09:58 PM

I was doing the same. He hasn't looked great, but he can lead a drive when we need it. I think/hope the offense can continue to improve. I hope we can at least realize in film, that we are a much better team with Jamal running behind a fullback on first down and not so hot with the bootleg.

JF08
09-19-2013, 09:59 PM

LMAO........

No tight ends. The oline played like shit, Jamaal Charles averaged under 3.0 ypc in the first half.

In the end, Alex Smith had GREAT NUMBERS, was absolutely NAILS in the 4th quarter. McCluster **** screwed the pooch so hard on that fumble, ,and Alex Stepped up like a ****ING MAN and threw an absolute STRIKE to avery to keep that drive going.

Three and O...........

Short week too.

Ill eat any of you fake ****s alive this week. This was EASILY the type of game that turds like you said he COULDNT WIN, and he DID.

**** off my nuts. You have NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT.

Lol I wish this was like email where you could CC me on everything you write. This is going to be a glorious 10 days.

opposition
No one is complaining about being 3-0, something none of you 49er frauds understand.

We are being realistic that Alex Smith is a pos that's not going to lead this team to meaningful wins in the future.

He's a ****ing stop gap and I hope this organization gets its head out of its ass and drafts a QB next year, instead of a lineman, to lead this team in the future.

However, I fear Clark is going to look at a packed Arrowhead and the increased cash flow and force an extension on Alex, because after all... everyone reports to him now.

So root for this stop gap right? Why diminish everything? Pride...

Mav
I'll give Alex HUGE credit for that drive after McCluster****. I frankly didn't have faith that he could manage that drive the way he did, and I was totally wrong.

That said, it should have never come down to that. Between the bad play calling and the poor QB play, that game was there to be had for the Eagles halfway through the 4th against a terrible defense.

It appears we'll be relying heavily on our defense and special teams all season long. Although it's nice that we seem to have those things, I sure as **** would love to have a franchise QB someday to go out there and win some games for us. Hopefully Bray might be the answer to that far away dream.

I can respect your take. But no one can deny how POORLY the oline played.......

Sweet Daddy Hate
No offense for three quarters; that'll get it done down the road!

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm not a fan, but that 3rd down conversion on that 95 yard FG drive was impressive. Clutch play throwing into a tight window. Loved it.

I agree 100%. That was the thing from him I was most excited about.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Pure shit. And he looks like Cassel too. They were separated at birth.

Bearcat
LMAO........

In the end, Alex Smith had GREAT NUMBERS, was absolutely NAILS in the 4th quarter. McCluster **** screwed the pooch so hard on that fumble, ,and Alex Stepped up like a ****ING MAN and threw an absolute STRIKE to avery to keep that drive going.

Three and O...........

Short week too.

Ill eat any of you fake ****s alive this week. This was EASILY the type of game that turds like you said he COULDNT WIN, and he DID.

**** off my nuts. You have NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT.

What? The Eagles put up the same number of points as the Cowboys last week.

jd1020
So root for this stop gap right? Why diminish everything? Pride...

If you knew anything about the Chiefs you would understand why people don't give a fuck about regular season wins and stop gap QBs.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 10:01 PM
Is anyone here mad that the Chiefs are 3-0? I'm not. I thought this thread was about the QB's play. He didn't play well today. Oh great, he hit a 5 yard pass on 3rd down to seal a 4 turnover game. He did not play well. Has nothing to do with the Chiefs winning. I think everyone's happy the Chiefs won so kill that noise.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 10:02 PM

Fisher is a 1 man offense destroyer. If he wasn't taken first overall I'm pretty sure Stephenson would be playing at this point. He's THAT bad.

Sannyasi
09-19-2013, 10:03 PM
Its 2010 all over again.

Whosurdaddy
09-19-2013, 10:04 PM
The best thing about Smith today was in the the post game when he hand signaled 3-0 to the eagles fans that were yelling, "Kaepernick...Kaepernick...Kaepernick". I had a bit of a chortle.

BigCatDaddy

Because the defense is bad ass, we have solid weapons of offense(not great) and a lot of high picks on the offensive line that have potential. It looks like there is one piece missing from being a real contender for this thing.

Mav
Is anyone here mad that the Chiefs are 3-0? I'm not. I thought this thread was about the QB's play. He didn't play well today. Oh great, he hit a 5 yard pass on 3rd down to seal a 4 turnover game. He did not play well. Has nothing to do with the Chiefs winning. I think everyone's happy the Chiefs won so kill that noise.

your and idiot.

That 5 YARD THROW, was actually a 15 yard throw, inbetween two defenders, thrown to the correct shoulder.

Fuck out of here.

The entire OFFENSE not just Alex Smith played like shit until the 4th quarter.

not every drive is going to be perfect, not every game is going to be flawless.

No Fasano, no Kelce, McGrath, and some dude named BROCK.

Oline was ass cheeks. Alex was making some bad reads, bad passes, Jamaal Charles looked sluggish, and slow, the only guy that stepped up was Avery. he carried this offense.

Shut the fuck up, go back to sucking on Kaepernicks nuts.....

You are just an Alex Smith hater.

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:05 PM
Because the defense is bad ass, we have solid weapons of offense(not great) and a lot of high picks on the offensive line that have potential. It looks like there is one piece missing from being a real contender for this thing.

I believe I deserve some rep for that.

I believe I told you guys how good this defense was going to be this year.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 10:05 PM

Bro, did you see how bad the OL was? If you can say the whole 49ers team sucked last week, why can't you give the OL and playcalling shit for KC? He also didn't commit any turnovers, if he commits as many as Vick did they lose, just like the Eagles did.

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2013, 10:06 PM
Its 2010 all over again.

Except, it's not.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Its 1995 all over again.

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 10:07 PM
He did not play worth a fuck for well over three quarters. Are some of you motherfuckers blind?

jd1020
09-19-2013, 10:08 PM
He did not play worth a fuck for well over three quarters. Are some of you motherfuckers blind?

Blinded by 3-0 you hater!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO THE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teams are going to keep fumbling kick offs, snapping the ball into their leg, and dropping interceptions all year baby! GET USED TO IT!

Smith and Fisher, best offseason acquisitions since there were seasons!!!!!!

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 10:09 PM
Bro, did you see how bad the OL was? If you can say the whole 49ers team sucked last week, why can't you give the OL and playcalling shit for KC? He also didn't commit any turnovers, if he commits as many as Vick did they lose, just like the Eagles did.

The line wasn't THAT bad. Fisher was THAT bad and a few times Alice held the ball too long because nobody was WIDE open.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 10:09 PM
He did not play worth a **** for well over three quarters. Are some of you mother****ers blind?

Yes I agree, but how can he block and throw the football at the same time. It's a team sport. He wasn't the only problem the first 3 quarters.

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2013, 10:10 PM
Pure shit. And he looks like Cassel too. They were separated at birth.

We all know what Smith is. He is what he is.

What he is not is Cassel.

You would have to be a complete fucking moron to think it.

Namor40
He did not play worth a **** for well over three quarters. Are some of you mother****ers blind?

3-0 bitch. Go cry elsewhere. :p:p:p

Mav

Question. Who on the offense did?

Brendan Albert had like 3 penalties, Eric Fisher played like shit, Jamaal Charles played poorly until the 4th quarter, Alex Smith played poorly, the only offensive player that did anything all game was Avery......

So, exactly WHO played well?

JENKINSWINS
The line wasn't THAT bad. Fisher was THAT bad and a few times Alice held the ball too long because nobody was WIDE open.

Right, and Michelle Vick was throwing it in tight coverage giving the ball to the other team.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 10:11 PM
Except, it's not.

I agree. The whole team is better ESPECIALLY the defense. How horrible is Romeo to have all that damn talent and have them look like shit. We all knew they should have been playing this well all along. Props to Sutton.

petegz28
I think some of you need to just STFU for a few weeks and wait until we lose a game because of Smith before you say shit again.

Mav

The line played like shit. Both run blocking, and pass blocking. They also negated several plays with stupid penalties. And, the eagles coverage, was AMAZING. Avery rescued the offense all night long. he is the only one who played great all night. Everyone else was ass for long stretches. Including Alex Smith. But when it mattered, they all came up clutch. Including ALEX SMITH.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Right, and Michelle Vick was throwing it in tight coverage giving the ball to the other team.

LMAO Trying watching the game objectively. Alice takes more sacks than anyone else in the league for a reason, but the RT was pure ass on some passing plays no doubt.

Sweet Daddy Hate
Question. Who on the offense did?

Brendan Albert had like 3 penalties, Eric Fisher played like shit, Jamaal Charles played poorly until the 4th quarter, Alex Smith played poorly, the only offensive player that did anything all game was Avery......

So, exactly WHO played well?

The whole offense was clearly out of synch, but Alex just couldn't make ANYTHING happen.

Team sport or no, who is the goddamned LEADER of an offense? Huckleberry Hound?

WTF, BRAH?

Alex Smiff

OL wasn't good but neither was the QB. Bitch about the oline but there were many plays where he had time to throw and would either throw the ball in the ground or hit a checkdown or curl into a little ball and take a sack. Mayock said it himself. He does not throw into coverage.

BigMeatballDave
FYP

LMAO more retarded Bono references.

Comparing Smith to Bono is beyond stupid.

Whosurdaddy
It's not just Fischer. The interior was just as bad if not worse for 2 quarters, Albert struggled at times. Asomougha-Hudsen-Allen needs a lot of work. Fischer had a really bad game, but he was a beast on that 95yard drive particularly on the scoring play. I think the unit can gel together, but I hope it happens soon.

Sweet Daddy Hate
09-19-2013, 10:13 PM
I think some of you need to just STFU for a few weeks and wait until we lose a game because of Smith before you say shit again.

Well we sure as fuck didn't WIN IT because of him.

mnchiefsguy
Alex did not have a good first half...but when it came to crunch time, he got the job done on the final drive. Two weeks in a row he has guided long time consuming drives to seal wins.

notorious
Rapelisburger plays like shit for 3 1/2 quarters and makes a drive at the end of the game to seal a win and people suck him off.

Alex Smith just did it and people say he sucks.

BigCatDaddy
The line played like shit. Both run blocking, and pass blocking. They also negated several plays with stupid penalties. And, the eagles coverage, was AMAZING. Avery rescued the offense all night long. he is the only one who played great all night. Everyone else was ass for long stretches. Including Alex Smith. But when it mattered, they all came up clutch. Including ALEX SMITH.

Albert and Schwartz pounded some ass in the run game, but the right side wasn't a bright spot.

Brock
LMAO........

In the end, Alex Smith had GREAT NUMBERS, was absolutely NAILS in the 4th quarter. McCluster fuck screwed the pooch so hard on that fumble, ,and Alex Stepped up like a FUCKING MAN and threw an absolute STRIKE to avery to keep that drive going.

Three and O...........

Short week too.

Ill eat any of you fake fucks alive this week. This was EASILY the type of game that turds like you said he COULDNT WIN, and he DID.

fuck off my nuts. You have NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT.

"Great numbers"? Do you have some kind of brain injury?

jd1020
09-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Rapelisburger plays like shit for 3 1/2 quarters and makes a drive at the end of the game to seal a win and people suck him off.

Alex Smith just did it and people say he sucks.

Let me know when Alex gets his first and second SB ring.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 10:14 PM
LMAO more retarded Bono references.

Comparing Smith to Bono is beyond stupid.

really, he didn't do anything great oor horrible. Though he would've gotten hell's fury if we lost since the defense played lights out while he was floundering and Avery was bailing his ass out.

notorious
09-19-2013, 10:16 PM
Let me know when Alex gets his first and second SB ring.

This was before his 1st ring.

It got worse after that.

Mav
The whole offense was clearly out of synch, but Alex just couldn't make ANYTHING happen.

Team sport or no, who is the goddamned LEADER of an offense? Huckleberry Hound?

WTF, BRAH?

Short week? Missing tight ends?

Look, im not ABSOLVING Alex Smith of anything. he made some really crappy plays. But, still didn't turn it over. They also came up extremely clutch in the second half. Alex only threw 2 incompletions in the second half. He was a LEADER in that 4th quarter wouldn't you say?

Not only that, but wasn't the play calling just a LITTLE bit different in the 4th quarter?

Once they put Sherman in front of Charles, it was game over.

its a process.

Short week. Dinged up players. But, in the end, it was the OFFENSE, not the defense that stepped up.

Remember, the defense gave up that run to McCoy, then McCluster fumbled. The offense while struggling for much of the game, was absolute NAILS.

Hitting bowe on third down, hitting AVERY on what will go down as the Chiefs play of the year.

Just ridiculously clutch. Defintely still have stuff to work on.

But, no one can argue with how the team came together when it had to.

JF08
Hey haters, go watch a replay of Sportscenter Top plays of the year from last year. The big boys are talking football in this thread.

BigCatDaddy
really, he didn't do anything great oor horrible. Though he would've gotten hell's fury if we lost since the defense played lights out while he was floundering and Avery was bailing his ass out.

I'm trying to be object here as I've bitched about Alice as much as anyone. He did a great job orchestrating that last drive to kill the clock and get some points. That wasn't elite, but solid QB play there. I think every QB since Green would have pissed it away there, but of course Trent would have thrown for TD on that drive also :D

JENKINSWINS
OL wasn't good but neither was the QB. Bitch about the oline but there were many plays where he had time to throw and would either throw the ball in the ground or hit a checkdown or curl into a little ball and take a sack. Mayock said it himself. He does not throw into coverage.

KC won the game with their QB not trying to force anything, unfortunately for the other team their QB did and paid for it. The guy is 23 - 5 now. 3 - 0 on a new team, new offensive coordinator, new players around him, and is winning. Something you probably thought he could ever do. Weren't those the knocks on him?

BigMeatballDave

Bono was hot garbage. Look at the numbers. Look at their style of play. Have you suffered brain trauma recently?

It is so not close.

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:17 PM
"Great numbers"? Do you have some kind of brain injury?

22-35 273 yards?

no picks....

Are those numbers TERRIBLE?

He was also 11-13 in the second half........

Those are terrible numbers?

Kaepernick
That is the perfect game for arguing over Alex.

The Smith lovers will say he won and that is all that matters, the O-line was substandard and receivers didn't get open.

The Smith haters will say the Defense and special teams won the game with 5 turnovers and short fields and you can't win against playoff teams with an offense like that and the score should have been 47-16 with all the short fields the offense was given.

5 turnovers and still only 2 TDs, 1 of which was a defensive pick 6. Only 19 1st downs, 6-of-18 3rd down conversions.

Recovered a fumbled kick return at the PHI 8 yard line and could not score a TD, settled for FG.

Eagles fumble on the 50 yard line and the KC offense can only get the ball to the 33 before attempting and missing a 51 yard FG.

Vick's pass intercepted at the KC 43. Offense can only get it to the PHI 22 before taking a FG.

Alex Smith - 22 of 35 for 273 yards, 63% completions, 0 TDs, 0 INT, mistake free football.

And the Alex see-saw goes up and down, up and down with each side seeing what they want to see because both sides can make valid points as Alex gives more than enough ammunition regarding both sides.

Just what you would expect from a solid, cerebral, cautious middle-tier QB who is smart and fundamentally sound but isn't going to risk anything to get to the next level.

Tribal Warfare
I'm trying to be object here as I've bitched about Alice as much as anyone. He did a great job orchestrating that last drive to kill the clock and get some points. That wasn't elite, but solid QB play there.

and he should be giving Avery a gift basket because he was the offense more so than JC.

GoChargers
Gotta love the dumbass results-oriented Smiff slurpers in here. It's not just about winning and losing, it's about the process, and Alice's process is mediocre and fails more often than not against real teams.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 10:18 PM
Alex did not have a good first half...but when it came to crunch time, he got the job done on the final drive. Two weeks in a row he has guided long time consuming drives to seal wins.

Exactly, and I heard them say that KC hasn't scored a TD in the 4th Qtr in 11 games? Was that how many it was, I forget what they said?

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 10:19 PM
Bono was hot garbage. Look at the numbers. Look at their style of play. Have you suffered brain trauma recently?

It is so not close.

ROFL, yeah look what Bono accomplished with a great defense too. 13-3 scoreboard bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have that road to the SB issue in SI with KC Vs GB

BigCatDaddy

The Smith lovers will say he won and that is all that matters, the O-line was substandard and receivers didn't get open.

The Smith haters will say the Defense and special teams won the game with 5 turnovers and short fields and you can't win against playoff teams with an offense like that and the score should have been 47-16 with all the short fields the offense was given.

5 turnovers and still only 2 TDs, 1 of which was a defensive pick 6. Only 19 1st downs, 6-of-18 3rd down conversions.

Alex Smith - 22 of 35 for 273 yards, 63% completions, 0 TDs, 0 INT, mistake free football.

And the Alex see-saw goes up and down, up and down with each side seeing what they want to see because both sides can make valid points as Alex gives more than enough ammunition regarding both sides.

Just what you would expect from a solid, cerebral, cautious middle-tier QB who is smart and fundamentally sound but isn't going to risk anything to get to the next level.

I think you're right and now I can see why after 8 years 9er fans still can't come to a consensus on this guy.

petegz28
Exactly, and I heard them say that KC hasn't scored a TD in the 4th Qtr in 11 games? Was that how many it was, I forget what they said?

Yea, 10 or 11

Red Dawg
KC won the game with their QB not trying to force anything, unfortunately for the other team their QB did and paid for it. The guy is 23 - 5 now. 3 - 0 on a new team, new offensive coordinator, new players around him, and is winning. Something you probably thought he could ever do. Weren't those the knocks on him?

I admit he is tooo safe at times but he makes the play in fourth qtr when we need to move the chains. I have no complaints.

BigMeatballDave
LMAO Avery bailing his ass out.

I love that. I just thought it was a QB finding the open man, and the WR making plays.

Wtf?

JF08
09-19-2013, 10:20 PM

How did Kaepernick do last week again?

Bwana
3-0

BigCatDaddy
and he should be giving Avery a gift basket because he was the offense more so than JC.

Somewhat, but that was an awesome play design as well. He might have to share that basket with Andy or Brad.

Marcellus
09-19-2013, 10:21 PM
3-0

28-11

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 10:21 PM
I'll tell you what though. I'm loving what I'm seeing out of Avery, and I've been on him ever since he was in college. Wanted him on the 9ers and now I get a chance to see him with the QB that I wanted him to play with. Feels good to see them connecting.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 10:22 PM

I love that. I just thought it was a QB finding the open man, and the WR making plays.

Wtf?

5 yard dumps yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOFer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imon Yourside
3-0

Print em'!

LoneWolf
Gotta love the dumbass results-oriented Smiff slurpers in here. It's not just about winning and losing, it's about the process, and Alice's process is mediocre and fails more often than not against real teams.

Hey Chargers fan, shut the fuck up.

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:23 PM
I think you're right and now I can see why after 8 years 9er fans still can't come to a consensus on this guy.

He does. He TEASES you. He really does. He will make plays like that throw to Avery, and you are like WOW, here he is. And then you see some of the decisions he made in the first half, and you are like WTF ALEX.

The guy, JUST KEEPS WINNING.......

BigMeatballDave
ROFL, yeah look what Bono accomplished with a great defense too. 13-3 scoreboard bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO what a fucking dumbass

BigCatDaddy
I'll tell you what though. I'm loving what I'm seeing out of Avery, and I've been on him ever since he was in college. Wanted him on the 9ers and now I get a chance to see him with the QB that I wanted him to play with. Feels good to see them connecting.

He's got the tools to be a solid 2 for us. You asses can have Jenkins back on the other hand. His stoned hand ass could have extended the drive at the end.

Imon Yourside
Despite my frustration with Smith, THere is something I really like about the guy. He only gets rattled when it DOESN'T matter as much but is tough as nails towards the end. Again, I haven't followed the guy his entire career..I know his numbers lifetime are Casselesque..but.........

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:24 PM
5 yard dumps yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOFer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that 15 yard dart to rescue Dexter McCluster on third down was just SO EASY AND BORING.

Mav
He's got the tools to be a solid 2 for us. You asses can have Jenkins back on the other hand. His stoned hand ass could have extended the drive at the end.

That was actually a good pass by alex. Just Jenkins being Jenkins.

Tribal Warfare
LMAO what a fucking dumbass

Yep, the great Alex Smith. Just like Cassel floggers, any starter wearing the KC Arrowhead is an instant Franchise QB. Name calling too, FUCK YEAH!!!

notorious
09-19-2013, 10:25 PM
Despite my frustration with Smith, THere is something I really like about the guy. He only gets rattled when it DOESN'T matter as much but is tough as nails towards the end. Again, I haven't followed the guy his entire career..I know his numbers lifetime are Casselesque..but.........

No kidding.

WTF is up with that?

Mav

His Casselesque numbers, are all pre Harbaugh, and now Reid. If you separate the two you would understand what I mean.

BigCatDaddy
He does. He TEASES you. He really does. He will make plays like that throw to Avery, and you are like WOW, here he is. And then you see some of the decisions he made in the first half, and you are like WTF ALEX.

The guy, JUST KEEPS WINNING.......

I think he has benefited greatly by stellar defensive play the last few years including this one, but he doesn't put them in a bad position a lot either to his credit. If he was the QB of the Chiefs last year the W-L record would have still been shit.

JENKINSWINS

Wtf?

I've been toot'n the Alex Avery connection ever since camp and all week on this board. Love what I'm seeing so far! :clap:

BigMeatballDave
09-19-2013, 10:26 PM
Yep, the great Alex Smith. Just like Cassel floggers, any starter wearing the KC Arrowhead is an instant Franchise QB.

I can only assume you are drunk.

Retard.

Mav
No kidding.

WTF is up with that?

I got raped for it. He is EXTREMELY clutch.

It defies logic. But when he needs he, he gets it. Started in 2011, and has just carried on every year.

l4z4rd

To be fair, the OL didn't help him much the first 3 quarters.

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:27 PM
I think he has benefited greatly by stellar defensive play the last few years including this one, but he doesn't put them in a bad position a lot either to his credit.

Truth.

And I tried miserably to explain it. But he really does help the defense. THe eagles pretty much played with the short field all night long.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 10:27 PM
I can only assume you are drunk.

Retard.

Yep, just what I thought. Great football eval

:thumb:

pugsnotdrugs19
09-19-2013, 10:29 PM
What I love is how the OP's signature mentioned Smith's record when the opponent scores more than 24. Well he has been playing like this the last 3 years (23-5-1 in that span) and though I know SF and our D's are very good, there is a reason they don't score 24 or more too often. ALEX SMITH. Turnovers are the #1 gamechanger in football as far as the outcome. What he does wins games! Who cares if he doesnt throw for 4,500 yards, all that would mean is 12+ more turnovers that would lead to defensive play not being as good. If they ever try to establish the run early and get the line going, you will see him make throws down field more (playaction).

pugsnotdrugs19
09-19-2013, 10:29 PM
Also Avery stepping up is gonna prevent teams from doubling Bowe as much, gonna help him a ton.

Jakemall
09-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Yeah, that 15 yard dart to rescue Dexter McCluster on third down was just SO EASY AND BORING.

Biggest play of the game.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2013, 10:31 PM
Alex played admirably tonight. The throw to Avery to jump start the 95-yard drive was incredibly clutch. It was Anti-Cassel.

Good job tonight, Alex. It's nice to see your YPC climb over 10 for once.

Jakemall
09-19-2013, 10:31 PM
What I love is how the OP's signature mentioned Smith's record when the opponent scores more than 24. Well he has been playing like this the last 3 years (23-5-1 in that span) and though I know SF and our D's are very good, there is a reason they don't score 24 or more too often. ALEX SMITH. Turnovers are the #1 gamechanger in football as far as the outcome. What he does wins games! Who cares if he doesnt throw for 4,500 yards, all that would mean is 12+ more turnovers that would lead to defensive play not being as good. If they ever try to establish the run early and get the line going, you will see him make throws down field more (playaction).

Anyone look at the time of possession?

Hammock Parties
09-19-2013, 10:32 PM

That was Avery.

McCluster was his usual dogshit self.

mnchiefsguy
09-19-2013, 10:32 PM
NFL Total Access just called Alex Smith "The Check Down King"........he is going to need to throw deep some if he is going to be successful here.

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:33 PM
That was Avery.

You misread it.

He threw the dart to RESCUE McCluster who fumbled and pinned the offense deep.

Jakemall
Alex played admirably tonight. The throw to Avery to jump start the 95-yard drive was incredibly clutch. It was Anti-Cassel.

Good job tonight, Alex. It's nice to see your YPC climb over 10 for once.

Who are you and what did you do with Clay?

Imon Yourside
That was Avery.

Mclackluster should have been dumped in the offseason for sure.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-19-2013, 10:34 PM

We had it 40 MINUTES! Much credit to #11 and nice defensive scheming.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 10:34 PM
Who are you and what did you do with Clay?

he loves to flip flop in jest. You are new so it's an FYI.

Whosurdaddy
09-19-2013, 10:36 PM
I think he has benefited greatly by stellar defensive play the last few years including this one, but he doesn't put them in a bad position a lot either to his credit. If he was the QB of the Chiefs last year the W-L record would have still been shit.

Disagree. The turnovers are what screwed our defense over continuously. As much as the majority of us disliked the bend but don't break 3-4, the real problem was Cassle's turnovers.

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:36 PM
Mclackluster should have been dumped in the offseason for sure.

That will help the offense a lot as well. I was hoping that was going to be Hemmingway, but this team needs a slot receiver in the worst way.

Kaepernick
09-19-2013, 10:38 PM

Well, my post was 1/2 the Alex argument.

The 2nd half is, is that good enough to win a super bowl. Do you need a marquee franchise QB? Do you need a top-flight QB to win the super bowl? I'm in that camp that you do anything to get an elite QB because it is about Lombardi's, not wild card berths.

But the other side of that argument will say if you have Jamal Charles and a competent defense, all you need is a solid game manager who plays mistake free ball, doesn't turn it over, reads Defenses well, manages the game.

So my post above is half the argument. The half that is about how much Alex Smith contributes to wins. Then the other half is, is that good enough to win championships.

I suspect you are in for a couple few years of rabid debate about that unless you win a super bowl with Alex, then that side can at least say "we told you so". Of course, if Alex retires or is traded or cut without winning a SB, then that side will say "told you so".

And that is how we ended up on the 49ers forum having a dedicated thread to Alex, so that incessant argument would not spill over and hijack every other football related thread. So every discussion of wide receivers did not become "wide receivers aren't getting open for Alex". So every discussion of line plays did not become "offensive line isn't giving Alex enough time." So every coaching thread didn't become "coaches are misusing Alex and not calling plays playing to his strength".

Good luck with it. It can be really trying at times.

BigCatDaddy
09-19-2013, 10:39 PM
Disagree. The turnovers are what screwed our defense over continuously. As much as the majority of us disliked the bend but don't break 3-4, the real problem was Cassle's turnovers.

They didn't help, but we were blown out of damn near every game. It was more than just turnovers and Romeo's schemes. The coaching as a whole was horrible. I mean, I can't put into words just how horrible it was. I seriously believe there were middle school teams across the country more prepared than the Chiefs were last year. Just pitiful.

Rausch
09-19-2013, 10:40 PM

It was frustrating.

As soon as we hit the 4th quarter we decide it's ok to run the football and we move the chains and eat clock.

If we ever manage a truly balanced offense...if Alex finally realizes it's ok to throw beyond 10 yards other than 3rd and 40...and if Andy finds a way to get Bowe the ball this offense could be a top 15 unit...

Kaepernick
09-19-2013, 10:40 PM
How did Kaepernick do last week again?

He sucked.

Otherwise, I can't tell you fools often enough that the KC fans DO NOT WANT you discussing Kaepernick or 49ers on a Chiefs board. You are beyond dense.

Rausch
09-19-2013, 10:41 PM
He sucked.

Otherwise, I can't tell you fools often enough that the KC fans DO NOT WANT you discussing Kaepernick or 49ers on a Chiefs board. You are beyond dense.

No 1 curr...

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:41 PM
It was frustrating.

As soon as we hit the 4th quarter we decide it's ok to run the football and we move the chains and eat clock.

If we ever manage a truly balanced offense...if Alex finally realizes it's ok to throw beyond 10 yards other than 3rd and 40...and if Andy finds a way to get Bowe the ball this offense could be a top 15 unit...

The eagles had as much to do with that as the Chiefs. Mayock and Nessler kept talking about the Eagles dropping 8. They needed to go to that running formation that they used in the 4th, much sooner. Sherman was KILLING dudes.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 10:42 PM
]

Good luck with it. It can be really trying at times.

Dude, we are well seasoned in the Cassel years and his ardent supporters until it was blatantly obvious he wasn't the guy.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm not flip-flopping. Alex exceeded expectations tonight. We had four very nice drives in this game, and without a running game he managed to protect the ball in a hostile environment all night long.

Good fucking job. *shrug*

Direckshun
09-19-2013, 10:44 PM
No shrug about it.

Alex deserves some applause.

Made some stupid fucking mistakes early, corrected them as the game went on.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 10:44 PM
I'm not flip-flopping. Alex exceeded expectations tonight. We had four very nice drives in this game, and without a running game he managed to protect the ball in a hostile environment all night long.

Good fucking job. *shrug*

Alright, alright but we've seen this before. I'll give it a pass, but I'm just sayin

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 10:45 PM

He was vintage Alex Smith tonight. Riding the defense and special teams to victory. Don't make his performance out to be something it wasn't. You should have plastered the Cowboys and the Eagles but Smith's timid play is why both those games ended up being close.

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:46 PM
No shrug about it.

Alex deserves some applause.

Made some stupid ****ing mistakes early, corrected them as the game went on.

To be expected. The offense is still trying to find an identity.

Short week. No Tight ends that he really knew. But in the 4th quarter, the offense looked REALLY GOOD. Its like a switch flipped. The line started blocking, Jamaal Charles was running like his highlights from last year, they were converting 3rd downs.

This game was crucial to the growth of the Chiefs.

Kaepernick

Don't expect to see that consistently. It happens. But it also happens he throws a pick an then gets unraveled. I've seen both and I can't explain why sometimes he goes in a shell and gets ultra conservative and sometimes he toughs it out.

KC has played 3 games now. Have you ever trailed in any of these games?

I'm racking my mind and I'm trying to remember if maybe he toughs it out better while protecting a lead, but can unravel more when coming from behind. I don't want to slander the guy and say that is so, but I'm thinking of 2 games -- Seattle & Giants -- where he turned the ball over and then went uber-conservative and let it really affect his play.

I don't recall if you've trailed in any games so far this year. So should that occur, then compare how Alex plays from behind vs. how he plays protecting a lead.

It might be telling.

BadNewz
You all still mad we are winning with Alex?, let this thread die

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 10:48 PM
He was vintage Alex Smith tonight. Riding the defense and special teams to victory. Don't make his performance out to be something it wasn't. You should have plastered the Cowboys and the Eagles but Smith's timid play is why both those games ended up being close.

Who was the better QB tonight and why?

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:48 PM
Don't expect to see that consistently. It happens. But it also happens he throws a pick an then gets unraveled. I've seen both and I can't explain why sometimes he goes in a shell and gets ultra conservative and sometimes he toughs it out.

I'm racking my mind and I'm trying to remember if maybe he toughs it out better while protecting a lead, but can unravel more when coming from behind. I don't want to slander the guy and say that is so, but I'm thinking of 2 games -- Seattle & Giants -- where he turned the ball over and then went uber-conservative and let it really affect his play.

I don't recall if you've trailed in any games so far this year. So should that occur, then compare how Alex plays from behind vs. how he plays protecting a lead.

It might be telling.
Trailed in both the Dallas and Jax game. only 2-0 in the Jax game, but was down 13-7 in the 3rd quarter of the Dallas game.

the fact is. This isn't the same Alex Smith we saw under harbaugh. This one is more free. He doesn't freak out in the pocket as much.

Still cautious, but this isn't the same guy. In every game since he has been a chief, he has done something that wasn't like him.

The jax game was the td to Hemmingway, the Cowboys game was the Bowe td, and then this game was the 3rd downs he completed on their long drive. It didn't even result in points, but the drive it self was just crucial.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Today is the first game I can honestly sit here and say we won because of Alex Smith, and not in spite of him.

This is clutch:

3rd and 10 at KC 5 (Shotgun) A.Smith pass short middle to D.Avery to KC 20 for 15 yards (B.Fletcher).

3rd and 1 at PHI 46 (Shotgun) A.Smith pass short right to D.Bowe to PHI 42 for 4 yards (D.Ryans).

3rd and 4 at PHI 37 (Shotgun) A.Smith pass short right to S.McGrath to PHI 28 for 9 yards (D.Ryans).

Three HUGE third down conversions late in the game that led to 10 points.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2013, 10:49 PM
Alright, alright but we've seen this before. I'll give it a pass, but I'm just sayin

Sure. We haven't seen it consistently, I would argue. We saw it briefly with Cassel. Briefly.

Alex keeps this up he'll be a QB we haven't had in awhile.

Kaepernick
09-19-2013, 10:50 PM

5 turnovers, short fields, and a pick 6 won this game. Alex had a minor but significant role there at the end, so I won't take away there was a drive that was all him. But still. 26-16 off 5 turnovers and short fields all game. I would not be resting easy on that.

Time of possession was KC 39 minutes, PHI 21 minutes. That wasn't because of long drives and 3rd down conversions.

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 10:51 PM
Trailed in both the Dallas and Jax game. only 2-0 in the Jax game, but was down 13-7 in the 3rd quarter of the Dallas game.

the fact is. This isn't the same Alex Smith we saw under harbaugh. This one is more free. He doesn't freak out in the pocket as much.

Still cautious, but this isn't the same guy. In every game since he has been a chief, he has done something that wasn't like him.

The jax game was the td to Hemmingway, the Cowboys game was the Bowe td, and then this game was the 3rd downs he completed on their long drive. It didn't even result in points, but the drive it self was just crucial.

All on a short week and on the road.

Kaepernick
09-19-2013, 10:51 PM

As far as if Alex was the Chief's QB last year, I don't know that your W-L would still be garbage. I mean, I just don't know. I would ask, how many times did Cassel turn over the ball? Alex doesn't tend to. He is fundamentally sound.

Rausch
09-19-2013, 10:52 PM
Sherman was KILLING dudes.

No Hudson love?...

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:52 PM
5 turnovers, short fields, and a pick 6 won this game. Alex had a minor but significant role there at the end, so I won't take away there was a drive that was all him. But still. 26-16 off 5 turnovers and short fields all game. I would not be resting easy on that.

Time of possession was KC 39 minutes, PHI 21 minutes. That wasn't because of long drives and 3rd down conversions.

Then what was it because?

First, the last turnover was irrelevant. The game was decided. The reason the Chiefs had the short field, is because of their defense, and special teams yes. But, Alex Smith didn't turn the ball over. Despite being asked to throw 29 times in the first half.

Keep trying to minimize it all you want. When it had to be done, after the Chiefs defense gave up a huge play to rejuvenate the eagles crowd, and team, came right back after a mccluster fuck up to lead a drive. You mentioned his 3rd down conversions.

he converted THREE, through the air on that one DRIVE.

Stop it. This was probably one of alex smiths better games as a pro.

Jakemall
09-19-2013, 10:53 PM

It might be telling.

6 come from behid victories in 2011 wasn't enough to form an opinion?

Mav
No Hudson love?...

I like to single out Sherman. So many people hated that trade. he actually is a beast of a blocker.

Tribal Warfare

As far as if Alex was the Chief's QB last year, I don't know that your W-L would still be garbage. I mean, I just don't know. I would ask, how many times did Cassel turn over the ball? Alex doesn't tend to. He is fundamentally sound.

2010 TD/INT ratio made Cassel a pro bowl alternate.

Kaepernick

KC 39 minutes, PHI 21 minutes. But that was not due to the offense. That was due to the 5 turnovers. KC was still pretty bad on 3rd down conversion with 6 for 18. PHI was similar at 3 for 10. Both offenses were sub-par. It was a defensive battle for the most part.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 10:54 PM

God Bless David Akers.

Kaepernick
09-19-2013, 10:55 PM
We had it 40 MINUTES! Much credit to #11 and nice defensive scheming.

Much credit to 5 defensive/ST turnovers. The offense didn't sustain many long drives.

Rausch
KC was still pretty bad on 3rd down conversion with 6 for 18.

KC converted some retarded 3rd and longs this game...

Mav

They don't consider that.

Alexs inept play led to him having to do that. Blah blah blah.

just look at how the minimize how impressive Alex Smith was in the saints game.

Same shit. 5 turnovers blah blah blah.

no mention of the 3 drops by Crabtree, or how the defense got absolutely TORCHED in the second half, and left Alex Smith to have to carry the team in the last half of the 4th quarter. Doesn't matter that the offense they were playing was the number one offense in the league with a hall of fame qb.

Alex Smith. His fault.

Hammock Parties

We engineered scoring drives of 69, 45, 62 and 75 yards tonight.

About 190 of those yards were generated by Alex Smith.

He done good.

Jakemall
KC 39 minutes, PHI 21 minutes. But that was not due to the offense. That was due to the 5 turnovers. KC was still pretty bad on 3rd down conversion with 6 for 18. PHI was similar at 3 for 10. Both offenses were sub-par. It was a defensive battle for the most part.

You Q yourself.

Rausch
09-19-2013, 10:56 PM
They don't consider that.

Alexs inept play led to him having to do that. Blah blah blah.

If Elway didn't suck the first 3 he wouldn't have to come back in the 4th...

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:58 PM
God Bless David Akers.

Except when its not.

Lions, Alex Smith threw a td to Delanie Walker on 4th down.

Eagles Game, not sure if you watched that game, David Akers played like shit, had two kicks blocked.

The Saints game. Rushing td by alex smith, hell of a throw and catch with Vernon Davis.

The first Giants game where the defense couldn't stop Eli Manning, it was Alex Smith who rescued them, not David Akers.

You were saying?

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Why so Alice smith cum guzzlers continue to insist that Alex smith is an elite qb?

Mav
09-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Much credit to 5 defensive/ST turnovers. The offense didn't sustain many long drives.

You are coming off as bitter, and as sad Kaepernick.

I thought we were past this?

maybe still a little butt hurt from Sunday?

l4z4rd
09-19-2013, 10:59 PM
Why so Alice smith cum guzzlers continue to insist that Alex smith is an elite qb?

no one is saying he's an elite QB. He's not a sucky QB either.

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 11:00 PM
Except when its not.

Lions, Alex Smith threw a td to Delanie Walker on 4th down.

Eagles Game, not sure if you watched that game, David Akers played like shit, had two kicks blocked.

The Saints game. Rushing td by alex smith, hell of a throw and catch with Vernon Davis.

The first Giants game where the defense couldn't stop Eli Manning, it was Alex Smith who rescued them, not David Akers.

You were saying?

What are you saying? What is your point? Why are you so dangerously obsessed with an average quarterback? It's scary.

Jakemall
09-19-2013, 11:01 PM
What are you saying? What is your point? Why are you so dangerously obsessed with an average quarterback? It's scary.

Hater says what?

Mav

WHO, SAID THAT.

Who?

Find him, so I can tar and feather the fuck that said it.

They didn't. What should happen though, is with you sad sack of hateful bastards should all be rounded up and drown in a sea of piss and shit.......

that would be the glorious thing.

Hey, just think. If Kaepernick, had taken more of an Alex Smith approach, and just not turned the ball over 4 times, and taken advantage of a MONSTEROUS defensive effort, maybe your ass wouldn't be so sore?

Tribal Warfare

No he's a Super Bowl caliber QB that can win it. :facepalm:

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 11:02 PM

You're still butthurt that Alice got benched for kaep.

You, who masturbates to Alice smiths cock getting shoved down your throat should not be calling other people "butthurt" when every Alice smith fan is still butthurt over his benching.

Kaepernick

I have deconstructed those games several times now. Do you really want me to re-post Alex's late game stats from all 6 of those games again?????? I can. I don't want to do the work again, but I can.

2 of those games Alex carried the 49ers to 4th quarter come from behind wins.

In 2 others, it was all Defense, turnovers, and special teams dragging Alex to wins.

In 2 others, Alex contributed but only as much as D, ST, turnovers and Gore.

So Alex had 2 come from behind victories in 2011, he assisted his team in 2, and he watched the running and Defense win the last 2.

I have deconstructed this so many times, I get cross-eyed just having to type it all out again.

I should have saved a copy of my previous stats for these 6 games so I can re-post them verbatim every times you guys bring this up.

Mav

Me? I respect his journey. YOU THINK YOU ARENT OBSESSED WITH HIM?

Your sole purpose was to come here and belittle him because hes NOT a good qb.

hows that working out for you.

Kap looked amazing on sunday.......

Rausch
09-19-2013, 11:03 PM
no one is saying he's an elite QB. He's not a sucky QB either.

"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. "

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Alex-Smith-Chiefs.jpg

AliceSmith
WHO, SAID THAT.

Who?

Find him, so I can tar and feather the **** that said it.

They didn't. What should happen though, is with you sad sack of hateful bastards should all be rounded up and drown in a sea of piss and shit.......

that would be the glorious thing.

Hey, just think. If Kaepernick, had taken more of an Alex Smith approach, and just not turned the ball over 4 times, and taken advantage of a MONSTEROUS defensive effort, maybe your ass wouldn't be so sore?

Alice smiths approach sure worked against the giants in 2012 when the niners needed to comeback from a big margin.

Oh wait.

Mav
You're still butthurt that Alice got benched for kaep.

You, who masturbates to Alice smiths cock getting shoved down your throat should not be calling other people "butthurt" when every Alice smith fan is still butthurt over his benching.

What? LOL.

There is nothing Butt hurt about me. I don't think that Alex Smith is elite. Hes a hell of a fighter. He went through hell and back, and his perseverance is paying off HUGE right now.

3-0.............

Kaepernick
09-19-2013, 11:04 PM
KC converted some retarded 3rd and longs this game...

Yes, and they were timely.

That doesn't change the fact that PHI should not even have been in the game at half time if your offense had produced anything in the 1st half of play with very short fields from turnovers or special teams play.

We were talking time of possession, and I was just noting that it generally was from 5 takeaways, not the offense churning out long ball-control drives.

That doesn't take away from the fact that there was some very timely offensive play late in the game. Kudos to the offense for getting it down when they had to this game.

Mav
09-19-2013, 11:04 PM
Alice smiths approach sure worked against the giants in 2012 when the niners needed to comeback from a big margin.

Oh wait.

Soooo, qbs cant have BAD games?

Like say, Last sunday in seattle?

JENKINSWINS
09-19-2013, 11:06 PM
This says it all right here...

Kap has 4 turnovers and gets destroyed on a road game = The whole team sux

Alex commits no turnovers and wins a road game with a clutch 95 yard drive = He sux still

Here's some more for you guys.

Kap is on a team that went to the Superbowl last year, Alex is on a team that had the first pick overall (2-14). Let's also add it's a new team, a bunch of new faces, new coaches, both starting TE's out of the game, and they're 3-0. Yet Alex gets shit for the win. SMH

bshmerlie
09-19-2013, 11:06 PM
3-0 guys....3-0 !!!!

Enjoy it and stop bitching.

If Alex can play mistake free football and win....I'm fine with that. I don't need flash....I need wins.

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 11:07 PM
Soooo, qbs cant have BAD games?

Like say, Last sunday in seattle?

They can have bad games.

But to Alice smith cock suckers like yourself, you always come up with an excuse for the shitty games Alice has played. It's never ever his fault according to the Alice smith slurpers.

Hypocrisy.

Mav
09-19-2013, 11:07 PM
Yes, and they were timely. That doesn't change the fact that PHI should not even have been in the game at half time if your offense had produced anything in the 1st half of play with very short fields from turnovers or special teams play.

That doesn't take away from the fact that there was some very timely offensive play late in the game. Kudos to the offense for getting it down when they had to this game.

There you go.

OFFENSE. the entire offense from Alex to every single olinemen, to anyone NOT named Donnie Avery played like monumental ass cheeks on a short week, on the road, without any tight end that was projected to be on the team when camp broke. Its week three.

It STUNS me how you can say anything right now.

The 49ers defense played beyond well enough to win. If they had gotten ANYTHING from Kaepernick like what the Chiefs had got from Alex, the 49ers would of won that game.

Some times, less is more.

Alex is still learning who he is playing with. He is minimizing mistakes, optimizing critical situations and giving his TEAMMMMMM a chance to win.

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 11:08 PM
This says it all right here...

Kap has 4 turnovers and gets destroyed on a road game = The whole team sux

Alex commits no turnovers and wins a road game with a clutch 95 yard drive = He sux still

Here's some more for you guys.

Kap is on a team that went to the Superbowl last year, Alex is on a team that had the first pick overall (2-14). Let's also add it's a new team, a bunch of new faces, new coaches, both starting TE's out of the game, and they're 3-0. Yet Alex gets shit for the win. SMH

Hey new Alice smith slurper from 49ersgayzone, the only people who never blame shitty qb play on the qb himself are Alice smith slurpers.

Mav
09-19-2013, 11:09 PM
They can have bad games.

But to Alice smith cock suckers like yourself, you always come up with an excuse for the shitty games Alice has played. It's never ever his fault according to the Alice smith slurpers.

Hypocrisy.

LINK?

Post it. Where did I say that Alex Smith didn't deserve any blame tonight?

I said specifically that he made some bad decisions, and poor passes. But, the win is what matters, and when the Chiefs defense gave a little, and had to have some help from the offense, the OFFENSE, and Alex Smith especially stepped up.

That's what WINNING QBS DO......

hell eli manning week one threw for over 400 yards and lost because he couldn't stop throwing picks.

Need I bring up what cost the 49ers on sunday?

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 11:12 PM
LINK?

Post it. Where did I say that Alex Smith didn't deserve any blame tonight?

I said specifically that he made some bad decisions, and poor passes. But, the win is what matters, and when the Chiefs defense gave a little, and had to have some help from the offense, the OFFENSE, and Alex Smith especially stepped up.

That's what WINNING QBS DO......

hell eli manning week one threw for over 400 yards and lost because he couldn't stop throwing picks.

Need I bring up what cost the 49ers on sunday?

What the **** are you blabbering about? Who is making excuses for kaepernick? What are you so obsessed with kaep? You obviously hate kaep because Alice got benched because of him. You probably came in your face each time kaep threw an interception.

JF08
09-19-2013, 11:13 PM
It's settled. "AliceSmith" is a closet homosexual and secretly loves Alex Smith. No sane, normal person spends this much time hating on someone that's not even on their team anymore. Especially when he's playing well. Even the OP is admitting that Smith played well.

Just come out of the closet man. Tell us that you're attracted to Smith and it makes you uncomfortable. Maybe saying the truth out loud will make you feel better.

Kaepernick
09-19-2013, 11:13 PM
We engineered scoring drives of 69, 45, 62 and 75 yards tonight.

About 190 of those yards were generated by Alex Smith.

He done good.

I've never been one of the guys saying Alex Smith is a poor QB. I've consistently said he is a smart, mobile QB who masters the short passing game while reading defenses well and securing the ball. I've also said he is a mid-tier QB with a risk averse nature that prevents him from achieving the ceiling his athleticism allows for, and that his arm hasn't been the same post surgery.

I said you guys would win 7-10 games with him this year and pinned down to a single number, I said 9 wins. All I ever said is he will never be elite, never be a top 12 QB, and never be one who can carry your team through the playoffs.

I never said he was a bad QB. A lot of people here have said that, but not I.

I won't take anything away from Alex, but as a point of research, how many of those were short passes and YAC. I'm not knocking that. Yard are yards. But there are times when you play a good defense that takes away the short yardage and those are the games Alex tends to struggle in because he can't adapt to pushing the ball downfield. Maybe you can be so kind as to breakdown the passing in those 4 scoring drives by yards in the air and YAC. Again, I'm not knocking YAC. Yards are yards. Just looking toward the future against superior defenses where YAC may come at a premium.

Jakemall
09-19-2013, 11:15 PM
With the exception of Kaep, notice how the Anti Smith stuff is all personal attacks now? Wonder why....

Kaepernick

I only come off as bitter to you.

To anyone objective, it is just a factual observation that you should win any game where you are +5 in turnovers and by a significant margin.

There is nothing anti-Alex I said here for anyone to get upset about but you always take it that way. I'll never understand why you can read factual information and take it so personally.

It is why I generally don't like to respond to you. I don't want to antagonize you so I tend not to respond to any of your posts. I responded to this one so maybe you would get some insight into why I don't respond to you, and due me the courtesy of generally not responding to me. I would really appreciate that.

Yes, the Seattle slaughter was devastating because we just can't win that matchup and doubly so at Century Link? But butt hurt?

I don't get butt hurt. Beyond that, in preseason I assumed that Seattle would go undefeated at home again this year, so I wrote off the 49ers game in Seattle as a loss long before the season started. I don't know why I would be disappointed by a loss I had already assumed.

It is hard for me to be disappointed as a fan of a top franchise with a stable owner, stellar coaching staff, top GM, solid team and a franchise Quarterback with elite potential.

I can't think of any downside to being a 49er fan right now. I'm thrilled and elated. I wouldn't trade with fans from any other team in the league looking at the next 5 years. Not even close.

And now that I've done you the courtesy of responding in this post, please don't be surprised if I don't in the future.

Thank you.

Mav
What the **** are you blabbering about? Who is making excuses for kaepernick? What are you so obsessed with kaep? You obviously hate kaep because Alice got benched because of him. You probably came in your face each time kaep threw an interception.

Hmmmm. No, but, its killing you that Alex Smith is finding success away from the 49ers isn't it?

Did it also crush you to find out that the 49ers almost traded away Kaepernick during the 2012 draft so that they could keep Alex Smith long term?

JF08
09-19-2013, 11:17 PM
Hmmmm. No, but, its killing you that Alex Smith is finding success away from the 49ers isn't it?

Did it also crush you to find out that the 49ers almost traded away Kaepernick during the 2012 draft so that they could keep Alex Smith long term?

I saw that the other day and wondered what the Smith haters thought...

Jakemall
09-19-2013, 11:18 PM
I saw that the other day and wondered what the Smith haters thought...

Most of them say it is not true.

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 11:18 PM

No but it sure crushed you when Alice got benched.

Mav
09-19-2013, 11:20 PM

To anyone objective, it is just a factual observation that you should win any game where you are +5 in turnovers and by a significant margin.

There is nothing anti-Alex I said here for anyone to get upset about but you always take it that way. I'll never understand why you can read factual information and take it so personally.

Because it isn't factual.

The only fact about it is that usually teams that win the turnover battle, win games. Hence why now officially since the start of 2011 Alex Smith has the best winning percentage of any qb in the league.

You have no observations that are factual if you are still mentioning things that happened in SF. The only factual things now, are that Alex Smith is a chief, still isn't turning the ball over, and is still winning in the very same fashion that he was.

So, either, the Chiefs secretly are hiding Alex Smith or the fact is that he is better than people claim. Wasn't there some statistic of how alex had such a horrible record when he throws over 30 passes?

he has topped that in every game as a chief. Wasn't there some rumor that he had to have the number one oline and a dominant running game to succeed?

So far this season, he has had none of those things either.

Tell me where this FACTUAL information, or even your assumption that Alex Smith couldn't survive under Jim Harbaugh.

I will await these FACTUAL findings in due course. Maybe that is why I am bitter.

Your entire outlook of what happened in the game tonight, is purely based off of what was shown in SF.

Its history. Not the present.

Rausch
09-19-2013, 11:20 PM
Having 49'er fans move to our site only to spend stupid hours arguing over Alex Smith doesn't help to dispel stereotypes...

beach tribe
09-19-2013, 11:21 PM

You are a SAD JOKE.

A scorned bitch.

Hammock Parties
I've never been one of the guys saying Alex Smith is a poor QB. I've consistently said he is a smart, mobile QB who masters the short passing game while reading defenses well and securing the ball. I've also said he is a mid-tier QB with a risk averse nature that prevents him from achieving the ceiling his athleticism allows for, and that his arm hasn't been the same post surgery.

I said you guys would win 7-10 games with him this year and pinned down to a single number, I said 9 wins. All I ever said is he will never be elite, never be a top 12 QB, and never be one who can carry your team through the playoffs.

I never said he was a bad QB. A lot of people here have said that, but not I.

I won't take anything away from Alex, but as a point of research, how many of those were short passes and YAC. I'm not knocking that. Yard are yards. But there are times when you play a good defense that takes away the short yardage and those are the games Alex tends to struggle in because he can't adapt to pushing the ball downfield. Maybe you can be so kind as to breakdown the passing in those 4 scoring drives by yards in the air and YAC. Again, I'm not knocking YAC. Yards are yards. Just looking toward the future against superior defenses where YAC may come at a premium.

I see what you're saying, but there's an air of "the Chiefs won despite Alex" in your posts.

I disagree. Tonight he was a huge factor in this win.

This is what I want from my QB. Especially when the defense is doing well and the running game is nonexistent.

Chiefspants
Alex reminded more of Trent Green than Trent Dilfer today. He had a few clutch, medium range throws in the 3rd/4th quarter that won the game for us. His stat line even looked like a Green stat line (22/35 273 0 TD 0 INT). If this defense continues to perform at this level, this team could be fun to watch throughout the year.

Mav
No but it sure crushed you when Alice got benched.

Sure it did. The guy had just completed 25-27 passes with 4 tds and no turnovers and came one completion away from being the all time leader in completion percentage in a game.

He also was supposedly the best friend of the coach, who benched him at the very first chance he got.

But rest assured, I am very happy with how things are playing out currently.

stevieray
09-19-2013, 11:22 PM
You are a SAD JOKE.

A scorned bitch.
nope he's over her..let's talk about it some more...

:spock:

beach tribe
09-19-2013, 11:22 PM
Because it isn't factual.

The only fact about it is that usually teams that win the turnover battle, win games. Hence why now officially since the start of 2011 Alex Smith has the best winning percentage of any qb in the league.

You have no observations that are factual if you are still mentioning things that happened in SF. The only factual things now, are that Alex Smith is a chief, still isn't turning the ball over, and is still winning in the very same fashion that he was.

So, either, the Chiefs secretly are hiding Alex Smith or the fact is that he is better than people claim. Wasn't there some statistic of how alex had such a horrible record when he throws over 30 passes?

he has topped that in every game as a chief. Wasn't there some rumor that he had to have the number one oline and a dominant running game to succeed?

So far this season, he has had none of those things either.

Tell me where this FACTUAL information, or even your assumption that Alex Smith couldn't survive under Jim Harbaugh.

I will await these FACTUAL findings in due course. Maybe that is why I am bitter.

Your entire outlook of what happened in the game tonight, is purely based off of what was shown in SF.

Its history. Not the present.

Smith and his supporters are shitting all over these clowns.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 11:23 PM
In all seriousness though. Is tonight's performance something to brag about? Sit back and ponder the thought. I just don't get all the bragging.

Rausch
09-19-2013, 11:23 PM
This is what I want from my QB. Especially when the defense is doing well and the running game is nonexistent.

We have differing opinions...

JF08
09-19-2013, 11:24 PM
In all seriousness though. Is tonight's performance something to brag about? Sit back and ponder the thought. I just don't get all the bragging.

Dude, you're gay. Please just admit it so we can move on and make sense out of your irrational hate for Alex.

Mav

It is why I generally don't like to respond to you. I don't want to antagonize you so I tend not to respond to any of your posts. I responded to this one so maybe you would get some insight into why I don't respond to you, and due me the courtesy of generally not responding to me. I would really appreciate that.

Yes, the Seattle slaughter was devastating because we just can't win that matchup and doubly so at Century Link? But butt hurt?

I don't get butt hurt. Beyond that, in preseason I assumed that Seattle would go undefeated at home again this year, so I wrote off the 49ers game in Seattle as a loss long before the season started. I don't know why I would be disappointed by a loss I had already assumed.

It is hard for me to be disappointed as a fan of a top franchise with a stable owner, stellar coaching staff, top GM, solid team and a franchise Quarterback with elite potential.

I can't think of any downside to being a 49er fan right now. I'm thrilled and elated. I wouldn't trade with fans from any other team in the league looking at the next 5 years. Not even close.

And now that I've done you the courtesy of responding in this post, please don't be surprised if I don't in the future.

Thank you.

Then leave. I really don't like having to respond to you. But when you spew your filth and garbage, I feel as a pro alex guy that it is my duty.

Before the season started?

Sure. Now? You have no place here, and if you continue to spew such filth, comparing Alex now, to alex then, then I will continue to address you as such.

So, just leave. You are one of the guys specifically that couldn't wait for Alex Smith to get traded, so you could be done talking about him, and about his delusional fans.

Also, feel FREE to put back in my quote about how the Chiefs would win more regular season games than the 49ers.......

I want that to burn really badly.......

stevieray
cause every game is rainbow tds and unicorn sacks.

geez..ESPN and fantasy football have ruined the game.

what were Mc Coy's rushing numbers? did they win? SO WHAT.

cdcox
09-19-2013, 11:25 PM
I see what you're saying, but there's an air of "the Chiefs won despite Alex" in your posts.

The Chiefs won despite Alex Smith in the first 3 quarters.

The Chiefs won because of Alex D. Smith in the 4th quarter.

Embrace the dichotomy.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 11:26 PM

Huge? WTF?

beach tribe
09-19-2013, 11:26 PM
nope he's over her..let's talk about it some more...

:spock:

He most certainly is not. And I promise you Stevie, this is the only thread I will talk about this shit.
And the thread title basically justifies it.

Rausch
09-19-2013, 11:27 PM
The Chiefs won despite Alex Smith in the first 3 quarters.

The Chiefs won because of Alex D. Smith in the 4th quarter.

Embrace the dichotomy.

Jamal Chales finally being allowed to run the ball had no impact...

JF08
09-19-2013, 11:27 PM
Huge? WTF?

Yes, huge. Like your secret gay love for Alex.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 11:28 PM
cause every game is rainbow tds and unicorn sacks.

geez..ESPN and fantasy football have ruined the game.

what were Mc Coy's rushing numbers? did they win? SO WHAT.

Has nothing to do with fantasy stats you retard. The D and special teams did a great job tonight and deserve a game ball. They won this game. It happens.

stevieray
He most certainly is not.

weird as hell.

AliceSmith
Alice smith slurpers are bragging about a 0 TD game against a team that committed 5 turnovers? HE WAS OKAY.

87 qb rating. Are we taking elite Aaron Rodgers status here?

JENKINSWINS

Young season, lots of new faces, and undefeated. I'm sure a lot of other teams and their fans would love to brag about all of that. I sure would.

stevieray
Has nothing to do with fantasy stats you retard. The D and special teams did a great job tonight and deserve a game ball. They won this game. It happens.

go away, dipshit.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Yes, huge. Like your secret gay love for Alex.

How old are you? :rolleyes:

Mav
Huge? WTF?

Idiot.

he completed 3 3rd downs that were instrumental in ending that game.

The 3rd and 10 that he completed to avery to overcome mcclusters fumble, right after the Eagles had scored on a huge play, was the PLAY OF THE GAME.

just because you cant see greatness when its in your face, doesn't mean it wasn't great. It just means you are blind.

Mav
Alice smith slurpers are bragging about a 0 TD game against a team that committed 5 turnovers? HE WAS OKAY.

shrugs. Much better than 20.1

beach tribe
09-19-2013, 11:30 PM
Matt Cassel - 58.9 completion %, 13,495 yards, 82 TD, 57 INT, 24 Fumbles, 80.4 Passer Rating

Alex Smith - 59.3 completion %, 14,280 yards, 81 TD, 63 INT, 36 Fumbles, 79.1 Passer Rating

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Compare their last 30 games. What he did 3+ years ago DOES NOT MATTER. He is a different QB now.

A late bloomer.

If you cant see the difference you need to do a chromosome count.

stevieray
09-19-2013, 11:31 PM
neg rep?

Boohoohoo!

LMAO

9er guy
09-19-2013, 11:31 PM
I'm not going to rain on anybody's parade. He's playing mistake-free football and he's winning. The offense has got to get sharper though.

beach tribe
09-19-2013, 11:32 PM

Nothing but excuse after excuse on why he looks good, and wins.

Alex Smiff
09-19-2013, 11:32 PM
Compare their last 30 games. What he did 3+ years ago DOES NOT MATTER. He is a different QB now.

A late bloomer.

If you cant see the difference you need to do a chromosome count.

He is Cassle-esque. You can't deny that. He's like Cassle without the turnovers

Mav
09-19-2013, 11:33 PM
I'm not going to rain on anybody's parade. He's playing mistake-free football and he's winning. The offense has got to get sharper though.

Yup. They do. And now they have 10 days off to get guys healthy, and keep working to get better.

Im not sure that anyone expected the offense to be perfect immediately.

Having the Chiefs defense certainly does help ease some of those growing pains though.

beach tribe

Agreed. And it has in every game so far.

AliceSmith

BUT I THOUGHT A QB CAN HAVE A BAD GAME, AMIRITE?

Your pathetic Alice smith hypocrisy amazes me. I bring up Alice smiths 3 int game against the giants in 2012 and you say well qbs all have bad games.

Why don't you use that logic with kaep?

Because you hate him for replacing your dreamboy Alice.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2013, 11:34 PM

That throw to Avery in the 4th on third and 10 was decidedly Anti-Cassel.

Plus, I really believe with our running game shitting the bed early on in this game, Cassel would have made things worse.

Kaepernick

Yes, there was a vein of, "the Chiefs won mostly despite Alex".

Your offense got a fumble on the Philly 8 yard line and had to settle for a field goal. That is unacceptable.

You had 5 turnovers and still only a 7 point lead the entire game until the final 3-point scoring drive. Yes, Alex Smith helped with the win.

Try this for size though. If your defense had gotten 0 of those 5 turnovers, do you win this game? Does your offense play well enough to beat the Eagles at home if they don't turn the ball over at all?

That is what I am saying. Your win came from 5 turnovers and short fields, not from offensive play. Mostly it was holding Philadelphia to only 16 points through turnovers, rather than your own team posting 26 points. If you get 0 turnovers, the Eagles score way more than 16 points. You don't agree?

Look, I'm not trying to dampen your win. Good win. I had you guys penciled in losing to the ChipMeister in Philadelphia, so good game.

Mav

Really? Cassel had a three year run like Alex Smith has had?

BossChief
09-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Dude played well today.

Made the throws when he needed to and kept Philly off the field.

Hammock Parties
09-19-2013, 11:35 PM
Yes, there was a vein of, "the Chiefs won mostly despite Alex".

Your offense got a fumble on the Philly 8 yard line and had to settle for a field goal. That is unacceptable.

You had 5 turnovers and still only a 7 point lead the entire game until the final 3-point scoring drive. Yes, Alex Smith helped with the win.

Try this for size though. If your defense had gotten 0 of those 5 turnovers, do you win this game? Does your offense play well enough to beat the Eagles at home if they don't turn the ball over at all?

That is what I am saying. Your win came from 5 turnovers and short fields, not from offensive play. Mostly it was holding Philadelphia to only 16 points through turnovers, rather than your own team posting 26 points. If you get 0 turnovers, the Eagles score way more than 16 points. You don't agree?

I don't know anymore. I JUST DON'T KNOW.

I FOUND A HAPPY PLACE TONIGHT. I WANT TO BE HAPPY HERE FOR AWHILE OK.

THANK YOU ALEX FOR ESCORTING ME TO THIS HAPPY PLACE.

9er guy
09-19-2013, 11:36 PM

Don't be a dick.

JF08
09-19-2013, 11:36 PM
How old are you? :rolleyes:

Old enough to recognize the game you are playing inside your own head. Irrational hate = uncomfortable, secret attraction. It's Psych 101.

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Alice smith fanboys will forever hate kaep. Such hateful, spiteful sore losers.

beach tribe
Nope. Not even CLOSE.

Pocket awareness is light years ahead. Accuracy, leadership, poise, footwork, mechanics....and BALLS.

Smith hasnt looked like Cassel since singletary.
He has done nothing but improve. EVERY year since.

Jakemall

Yup..and wins games. Also they both have 2 arms and 2 legs....also the both play in the NFL...

Mav
09-19-2013, 11:38 PM
BUT I THOUGHT A QB CAN HAVE A BAD GAME, AMIRITE?

Your pathetic Alice smith hypocrisy amazes me. I bring up Alice smiths 3 int game againat the giants in 2012 and you say well qbs all have bad games.

Why don't you use that logic with kaep?

Because you hate him for replacing your dreamboy Alice.

I do get over it. But, if the shoes were reversed.

I wouldn't be the pro Kap guy three days after Kap completely cost the 49ers a game in horrific epic failing fashion, over ripping on the former qb who utilized that same kind of defensive effort, and kept his team in the game until the offense could get something going.

Its ill timed, and stupid.

I chose not to really go into any further about that Giants game, because you are not telling the whole story about that game.

No parts of the team in that game played well.

NONE. And I would like you to argue OTHER WISE.

Where as, I can rightfully and truthfully say that every part of the 49ers played well, MINUS Kap.

Dispute it.

Tribal Warfare

I won't fully call him a Cassel clone ( since he's the shittiest starting QB whoever put on a Chiefs jersey) but he has a fuckton of his tendencies.

beach tribe

I dont hate him at all.

3-0. Who exactly are these losers?

Jakemall

Wtf? Who said anything about Kaep?

JENKINSWINS

True, and hopefully that will come with time. They are hurting really bad at TE and it showed. They are crucial when it comes to protection and redzone targets. For now though, they are doing well enough to win games while learning this new offense. The Eagles are in the same boat and the QB that protected the ball prevailed.

In this early stage it's the little things that are going to get you wins. Now they just need to add to what they already know to become more dynamic. Patience is key right now and being 3 - 0 is going to give them that extra confidence to become even better.

Tribal Warfare
09-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Nope. Not even CLOSE.

Pocket awareness is light years ahead. Accuracy, leadership, poise, footwork, mechanics....and BALLS.

Smith hasnt looked like Cassel since singletary.
He has done nothing but improve. EVERY year since.

excluding 2010

AliceSmith
09-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Really? Cassel had a three year run like Alex Smith has had?

Must be painful for you to realize Matt cassel has a higher career qb rating than Alice.

HAHAHA.

Kaepernick
09-19-2013, 11:40 PM
I don't know anymore. I JUST DON'T KNOW.

I FOUND A HAPPY PLACE TONIGHT. I WANT TO BE HAPPY HERE FOR AWHILE OK.

THANK YOU ALEX FOR ESCORTING ME TO THIS HAPPY PLACE.

You should be happy. You are undefeated and a game above last seasons total. What else can you ask of your team, coach, QB, owner? You should be happy and should be looking forward to next week's game.

JF08
09-19-2013, 11:41 PM

No one hates Kaep. I think anyone who supports Smith recognizes that Kaep has superior physical ability. We don't like how Smith was replaced, and we respect how Smith took it in stride - same as he has with all of the other adversity he's faced. What we don't like is the double standard that the Smith haters give Kaep.

Anyway, this is a Chiefs thread, so just go away.

I am officially a fan of the Chiefs. It is difficult to say this, but if they played the 49ers right now, I would actually be conflicted. :hmmm:

Jakemall
09-19-2013, 11:41 PM
excluding 2010

Please clarify.